LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD (Page 15)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  29  30  31   
Author Topic: PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your welcome catgirl! Everyone should consider warm water enemas to release the dead and dying parasites from the lower colon.

It will help to release excess gas and discomfort. VERY happy to see so many here going after the parasites. Onward to health!

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone ever feel like there is a tiny hair on their face itching them, but there's really nothing there at all? I noticed this the past few days. I did take humaworm the night before this started happening.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Catgirl, I have had this recently - following my oral surgery. I am also having bug crawling sensations on my feet and hands. I don't know if it is lyme resurfacing or something else. Pain in joints and bones as well. I am herxing on the augmentin that oral surgeon prescribed so I don't want to add anything into the mix right now.

At some point, I will re-try Hanna Kroeger wormwood complex. I'm on low dose salt c for now. And I have lots of cloves in my diet. Also on Byron White AL Complex to boost my immune system. Very low dose, though.

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone feel like their sx are flaring like crazy today and that they are losing their minds and all over the place cognitively and emotionally today with the super moon tonight?

My sx are all flaring like crazy and dizzy and myopia are all over the place today. Anyone else?

Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took a paracide last night and wow did I ever feel it this morning
Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desertwind
Member # 25256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertwind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am lucky enough to be on my Alinia pulse right now so feeling pretty good.

Hit em while you have them on the ropes I suppose. Hope everyone manages okay...

Posts: 1671 | From Tick Infested New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Dbpei. [Smile] I did just have some dental work, but the crawling sensation is on the opposite side (weird). Maybe the novocaine has something to do with it (strong stuff).

I'm also on Byron White (love it). Was Hanna Kroeger hard on you? I am trying that one now hoping it won't constipate me like humaworm does.

I tried something new last night and had some success. I took some DE with cloves last night and it started hitting something right away. I thought it would shred some parasites and kill the eggs all at the same time.

I immediately developed some pain behind my eye (for just a few minutes). Eye pain is bart on me and other bart symptoms often flare around full moons on me as well.

I energy tested A-Bart this morning and it was a strong response, so I'm pretty sure it's on top. It tested the strongest for me out of all my formulas, so I upped my dose a drop. Loving Byron White again. [Smile]

[ 06-22-2013, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: Catgirl ]

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Hey catgirl how do you energy test?

Do you use a pendulum?

surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I am miserable :-/. Sorry, misery does not love company.

Whew. On a quality Clark tincture, 2 dropper full, 3x a day.
I think this is the strongest parasite die off I've had, including
when I did parasite drug protocols.

Pushing through, literally, can't wait until Tuesday. Has to be better then, right? Plus, I'm switching herbals Tuesday.

But yeah. Brutal. Part of me thinks I should slow down, but it's been so effective...

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

My hands or sway method.

--------------------

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Catgirl, I did try Hanna Kroeger in the past and it really constipated me. I have been taking DE ever since I started Salt C protocol and love it(not the taste, though!)

I have a lot of faith in Byron White herbs and hope that AL complex will help to get my immune system working for me again. I am only at 2 drops twice a day because I have been herxing pretty badly from Augmentin and recovering from the oral surgery, which probably got a lot of bugs out of hiding.

Where/how did you learn to energy test yourself?

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay guys, when doing Humaworm or Hanna Kroeger you have to do a cleanse along with the herbs. Humaworm has their own that they suggest when doing the Humaworm. Not sure what Hanna Kroeger suggests. Parastroy comes with a cleanse (Para Sweep_

I find that the salt/c acts like a cleanse, especially at higher doses. Make sure you drink plenty of water when doing herbs so that you can help the colon expel the waste.

And again, the warm water enemas also help a lot. If you can get a colonic once a week that is also a good idea.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Anyone else get major mood swings when treating parasites?
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
I just want to post a quick update....I have all of my children doing the MMS parasite protocol and tonight all of them passed obvious worms. My 6 year old daughter climbed into bed and said, "I feel SO MUCH BETTER!" I didn't even realize she felt bad and asked her what felt better. She answered, "my neck, my legs, everything." This was about an hour after she passed several worms.

My daughter and son both had PANDAS/OCD symptoms this winter and my son was becoming autistic before my eyes. He graudally improved with herbal parasite cleanses but the huge change in his behaviors was made when we started MMS. Today and tonight he was totally normal. He actually wanted to go outside and play baseball. No loud talking, no hyperactivity, no OCD behaviors.

I am so excited to get my three children to 100%!

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maya - YES - behavior issues and crying or violent behaviors were the biggest symptoms in my kids. They would change on a dime....jeckyl and hyde.

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Or feel relly bein fogged and put of it and confused?

and tickbattler that is how I have been lately.

Maya12
Member # 36392

Is this jeckyl and Hyde normal in adults too, I am just all over the place, depressed, crying , raging , anxiety , ocd and this is constant. Can the parasite treatment be really really rough at the start?

I just started a month ago.

And tickbattler how long did it take for you son to start improving? Was it really rough for him at 1 mth into parasite treatment?

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Dbpei, I learned on lymnet (search). I did the sway method first (lymenet), and the hands on you tube. I'm learning the a tensor now, but it takes practice, and I've been very busy with not much time lately.

Gael, thank you so much for the reminder. I need it with my lyme brain (lol)!

Tick battler, awesome news! I am SO happy to hear your kids are doing so much better! Did your children start out with the baby bottle method or the enemas? also, how long have you and the kids been on MMS? Also, are they all on abx too?

--------------------

tick battler
Member # 21113

Yes - adults can have the same symptoms. I don't doubt that many bi-polar adults or those with multiple personality disorders have parasites as the root cause (probably along with bartonella and ehrlichia!).

My son's improvement was very gradual. He still had major symptoms after a month of treatment and was dizzy and could not do his school work. Major brain fog. By about 2 months, the tourrettes was almost gone. I KNEW the primary cause of his anger/crying and violent tourrettes talk and OCD was parasites because within 15 minutes of taking the capsule, his symptoms would worsen. My daughter would start antagonizing her brothers and would start hitting everyone and throwing things within 15 mintues of her dose. I gave them clay for detox and galactose to take care of the ammonia which comes with parasite die off. He still was very tired a lot and seemed in a fog 4 months into treatment but the tourrettes was gone. He still had some OCD tendencies. We then started the MMS and that made a HUGE difference for him. His remaining "autistic" sytmptoms are melting away, along with his fatigue. I have never been so excited about a treatment for him.

tickbattler

tick battler
Member # 21113

Thanks Catgirl! My kids started the baby bottle oral dosing of MMS around May 30th. I started them with the parasite MMS enema protocol 2 days ago to coincide with the full moon.

They are also on the Klinghardt lyme cocktail which always works on their lyme/coinfections (they just get reinfected every year from the mosquitoes so that's why they are on it much of the time). NO ABX needed!!!

tickbattler

surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, tickbattler!! Just WOW. Bless your children.

I am doing glycine enemas, and started back Salt/C at dinner, and alternate Smooth Move Tea or Oxy Cleanse before bed-
Protein Isolate Fiber... have to keep it all moving out.

I think I may just finish out this tincture until it's gone instead of stopping on Tuesday, since it's been so successful, probably last another full week,

been running over what options to do next full moon. I may try to get some Albendazole again.

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Right on Tick battler! I am on malarone and byron white right now and wonder if I can still try the MMS? I guess I better look for Gigi's thread!

--------------------

tick battler
Member # 21113

Thanks surprise - glad you are having success!

Catgirl - From what I have read, you can take pharmaceuticals while taking MMS. You just can't take antioxidants, because the MMS will not work. No vit C or A or juice. You can get more details from Kerri Rivera's book, which has everything you need to know about how to do the protocols. Her website also has all the info you need as well.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks! So when do you take C or A? I need C for my adrenals. I guess I'd have to pulse it? I need to get the book.

--------------------

birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birdie67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tick battler,

So happy to hear of the improvements in your family!! Such wonderful news!

How do you take the galactose? I struggle with high ammonia and would like to look into using this.

Thanks so much

Posts: 486 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Catgirl - I think you are just not supposed to take these vitamins for the first couple of months....then later you can start adding in supplements. It you take them over an hour away from the MMS - maybe it would be OK, but you would want to double check that. I have not yet read much of the book....still learning myself but the results are pretty obvious so far!

Birdie - I get Galactose from Biopure. It is pretty expensive but it seems to really help so I think it is worth it. When I'm herxing, I take a teaspoon dissolved in a small amount of water. I normally take it twice/day.

tickbattler

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks Tick battler. My husband used to take MMS years ago. He was way ahead of me (neither of us knew we had lyme). He also used to do humaworm back then as well. But he was much younger and didn't have the adrenal issues I do. I need to check out the book.

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

I did some Hanna K and salt c last night. I was a little dizzy after doing the salt/c, but it passed. I had very mild stomach pain which I know can be a symptom of parasites, but I feel better today. Energy testing shows bart has passed. I took more A-Bart yesterday so maybe that had something to do with me not needing it today.

Gael, I still had some constipation this morning (Hanna K). Do you think I needed more salt C? I didn't take any yesterday am, just pm. I will check out Hanna K's cleanse today.

It's enema day for me today (lol)!

--------------------

treeinatree
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treeinatree     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reposting to this thread:
Yesterday I took prazi and iverm.

Today woke up with my vision looking like someone is turning a light dimmer switch up and down during distance viewing.
Eyes slightly red. Looks like a small white spot in each pupil (but may be a reflection) which Internet says can be from toxocara canis.

Took serrapeptase, waited a bit, then 4 activated charcoal.

It is hard to tell the difference between this and feeling faint. I feel a bit weak but the bright/dim is beyond that. It seems to be in a ring in each eye. Much worse with two eyes open.

Anyone had this in eyes?

Tree

Posts: 146 | From South | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Catgirl,

If you are still on 1/4tsp salt/c, you would need to increase that another 1/4tsp and drink it through the day with extra water. Also salt and vitamin C are great adrenal supports.

If you herx too much, just let the herx calm down and then proceed. Drinking enough water is important to keep the bowels moving. Keep us posted. tickbattler, SOOOOO happy to hear the great news about yoir kids. Updates are great!

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Maya12
Member # 36392

I have just stopped parasite treatment for a few days. Needed a break but does anyone find they feel pretty crappy for a few days after stopping til the body cleans out a bit?
GreenWings
Member # 40735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreenWings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not well enough to read this whole thread, but I was directed here from a thread I posted about the full moon (thank you for those who posted to me).

I was wondering if extreme itching is a symptom of parasites or parasite die-off?

I was just bit by a tick a month ago and I don't think I initially had Babesia symptoms...until 3 days ago with I got really bad shortness of breath, like someone is sitting on my chest and lungs. Is Babesia a parasite, and is it active during the full moon?

Thank you for answering my questions.

Posts: 25 | From CA | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treeinatree
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treeinatree     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greenwings, you might want to read through the basic information links on the site for each infection you are being treated for or suspect. Below is the link on Lyme and coinfections.

Babesia is a parasite of red blood cells, similar to malaria. There are many species, and testing is only available for a few.

http://www.prohealth.com/library/showArticle.cfm?libid=16301&B1=EG060111

Posts: 146 | From South | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
treeinatree - I believe that I read here (& elsewhere) that ivermectin can affect vision. You may want to try an herbal anti-parasite protocol instead.
Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

GreenWings,

Google parasite symptoms. Humaworm has a great list and itching and dry skin are on the list.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

GreenWings, I had itching and thought it was due to yeast. It turned out to be parasites (parasite treatment got rid of it).

--------------------

treeinatree
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38613

http://www.annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev.pharmtox.43.100901.140233

It looks like a mutation in the MDR1 gene is responsible for some drug processing problems in some humans and dogs. Ivermectin is one of the drugs affected.

Looking at dog forums, I found examples of dogs with temporary vision loss (and worse) from ivermectin. That said, it is in common use and works for many. I'm going to put it on my don't take list.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks Gael!

--------------------

OtterJ
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OtterJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am allergic to psyllium and many of the packaged treatments have this in them. Anyone have ideas as to a brand or therapy to try?
Posts: 482 | From Oregon | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

I've heard that humaworm can tailor make your formula for you. You can call and ask them not to put any psyllium in yours.

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
treeinatree - yes. Many of these concepts in anti-parasite treatments - especially with drugs - can cause unwanted side effects. We have to be cautious & research everything well.

It takes time & persistence. I'm not against drugs but the herbs do work, too. I'd be more cautious with the drugs, though. Some doctors recommend pretty large doses for long periods of time. I don't think some of the drugs have been studied for long term use.

There are also issues of resistance.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

I am just wondering if systemic enzymes like wobenzyn hit parasites at all or do they do anything that would cause a herx?
glm1111
Member # 16556

Enzymes can chew up the parasites and def cause a herx. I take Super Digestaway by Soloray plant enzymes that contain papaya and bromelein.

Both are antiparasitic. They also contain ox bile and pancreatin plus aloe vera and other really good ingredients.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all. I would like to join this thread.
I religiously believe in parasite cleanses.

Parasite kits/products I've tried:
-Humaworm. I didn't find I felt any better with it, and I also didn't find any strange things in the toilet. It was expensive and it took a really long time to arrive.
-ParaGone by Renew Life, that was OK-still no strange things in the toilet but energy level felt better.
-Hanna Kroeger kit (cloves, wormwood mix, black walnut). I felt terrific on it. Energy level improved, I slept way better. A few suprises in the toilet.
Hulda Clark protocol. Essentially similar to Kroeger but with the addition of L-Ornithine and L-Arginine for detoxing ammonia.

I also want to add that I have routinely done stool tests/samples at the docs because of IBS. They always came back negative for parasites, even though I would routinely find stringy things that look like worms in the toilet.

Anyways...my mom is a retired lab tech and told me that when she went to school (1970's), the lab techs were trained to look for cysts only, NOT worms. Apparently the cyst type is what is used to identify the species of parasite. Not sure if that is what they are still being taught but would explain why mainstream medicine denies parasites.

And as a final note, sorry this post is so long, I use ascorbic acid (Vit c) in a salt shaker and shake it on all my food along with salt. Hulda Clark recommended it for molds, but I do this to try and increase the salt/C I consume every day. It makes my food tangy and I like it.

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Welcome Greta! Thank you for posting about the lab techs--I'm not surprised they only looked for cyst form. That is great you treat religiously. IMO, treatment is a lifelong issue. We have to knock them back. I just feel better when I treat.

Have you tried the salt/c protocol yet? It's a nice addition to the herbs. I've tried salt/c in the past (and liked it), but have recently included it with some of the herbal products you mentioned above. It's a nice mix because the salt/c helps flush my system better.

I've done several rounds of parasite meds too. The herbs are just as strong, if not stronger, IMO.

--------------------

dbpei
Member # 33574

Thanks for all that good info Greta! I love that idea of putting salt and Vit C crystals in a salt shaker. I have the Hanna Kroeger wormwood combo here at home.

I was going to try again soon, but still struggling with recuperation from oral surgery (dental cavitation extraction). I also need to take cholestyramine in the middle of the day.

Can anyone here chime in and let me know if taking the HK wormwood complex would be okay just before breakfast and dinner instead of 3 x day?

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Dbpei, I take it on an empty stomach at night before bed sometimes, or even when I get up to use the bathroom. I also only take it just twice a day. I like this one because it's mild. It's great if you add some salt/c too. They are a nice combination. The salt/c would probably be good to help you to heal after your surgery too (maybe drink it throughout the day).

--------------------

dbpei
Member # 33574

The instructions say to take it 3 x day right before meals. That is good to know that you have had good results taking it in other ways, Catgirl. I always worry about Meds not working right if you don't follow the instructions to a tee, nervous Nellie that I am [Roll Eyes]

With all the other meds/supplements I am on, it is a challenge! I have just started to increase my salt c a bit with the hope that it will improve the healing as well. Keeping my fingers crossed it will help.

susank
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for susank     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do worms/segments float or sink?

Mucous?

I did another saline enema - just wondering.

--------------------
Pos.Bb culture 2012
Labcorp - no bands ever
Igenex - Neg. 4 times
With overall bands:
IGM 18,28,41,66 IND: 23-25,34,39
IGG 41,58 IND: 39
Bart H IGG 40

Posts: 1613 | From Texas | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Mucous is def part of the parasite infection. I have seen worms and parasites float to the top, but if there is a lot of small ones, they can sink. Have you seen any floaters susan?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all. Just a quick question about S+C. I joined the lymestrategies group on yahoo and got some great info from there. However, I am concerned about vomiting up the s+c. I was going to start out with 1/2 tsp of each per day, diluted in water method. But the last time I drank salty water-I vomited violently. Any tips? And do you think it is wise to start out with 1/2 tsp each per day, or should I ramp it up slightly?
Thanks [Smile]

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

I would start out with 1/4 tsp of each and ramp up slowly (that's what I did).

--------------------

GretaM
Member # 40917

OK, thanks Catgirl. How long did you stay at 1/4 tsp.? Did you increase the dose when you stopped herxing? Thanks
Catgirl
Member # 31149

I stayed on that dose for about six months (didn't follow the book). My body does better doing things slowly. Plus, I was doing other stuff like chelating heavy metals and hit a snag with the metals, so I went super slow.

No, I've never increased the dose. I've done several rounds of parasite meds. I am also back chelating metals again. My body tells me what I can handle, so I haven't upped the salt/c yet.

--------------------

GretaM
Member # 40917

OK, thanks Catgirl [Smile]
Catgirl
Member # 31149

You're welcome! :)

--------------------

dbpei
Member # 33574

Welcome, Greta. One of the ways that I sometimes take in the Salt and C is to make a drink that tastes like a sports drink.

I mix together 1/4 tsp powdered Vit C and an equal amount of salt with 1 cup of water. I squeeze juice of a lemon and add some stevia to it to taste.

Some people mix higher concentrations and sip throughout the day. But you have to remember to drink at least a cup of water for each gram of salt/c.

This might be a little more appealing to you. I know some also make their own the salt capsules. Good luck!

GretaM
Member # 40917

dbpei-I like the idea of a lemon sports drink...more palatable. Thanks [Smile]
glm1111
Member # 16556

Greta,

I increased the salt/c 1/4tsp a day according to how I was herxing. I waited until the herx calmed down and then increased it again.

I worked my way up to 20gms a day (4tsp in divided doses)very slowly. Most people don't go that high, but find that it really chased these parasites out from their hiding places.

I also recommend drinking coconut water to balance out electrolytes. I also took antiparasitic herbs and digestive enzymes. Good luck with this protocol.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

susank
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for susank     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure if I passed a couple of worms or not.

I have not taken anything in about a month that could hit worms/parasites.

My bowels were "empty". I mixed a tiny bit of sea salt with a tiny bit of baking soda and inserted with Fleet enema bottles - approx 2 cups.

So; clear water in and mostly clear water out. No feces. Did not expect to see anything but I looked. In the bottom of the toilet were two objects that looked very much like worms.

Brownish color. Skinny. One about 1.1/2" long. The other half that length. Both in a "C" shape. I fished them out - whereupon they looked more yellow in color and started to "unravel" - or" unfold".

Another "object" was encased in mucous. Brownish looking.

Mucous meaning like egg whites.

Sorry cannot describe well. I put the objects in water in a jar then into the freezer.

If not worms - then what could this be? Whatever the "objects" are - why revealed after a salt water enema? Why were they "alone" in the toilet with no feces?

Again sorry my bad explanations. Thanks thoughts.

--------------------
Pos.Bb culture 2012
Labcorp - no bands ever
Igenex - Neg. 4 times
With overall bands:
Bart H IGG 40

Posts: 1613 | From Texas | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
susank
Member # 22150

Further - found some interesting articles in regards to salt enemas and herbs - from 1886!!

Google:

Nathan Smith Davis parasites enema

That should pull up a few things but look for the one starting "Lecture" (from 1886) which should put you on page 845.

Very interesting.

--------------------
Pos.Bb culture 2012
Labcorp - no bands ever
Igenex - Neg. 4 times
With overall bands:
Bart H IGG 40

glm1111
Member # 16556

Parasites can sit in the lower colon and not exit until evacuated with an enema. The salt enema that you did was sure to help that cause.

Yes, they sure sound like worms from your description. Might be a good idea to continue with salt/c and some antiparasitics.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

GretaM
Member # 40917

Gael,
Thanks for the tips on slowly increasing salt/c and the coconut water.
I haven't herxed before, on anything, abx or herbal, so it will be interesting to see if the salt/c causes a herx.
[Smile]

GreenWings
Member # 40735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreenWings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you experience a herx or parasite die-off symptoms from pumpkin seed butter?

One of my family members told me pumpkin seeds kill parasites so I got Jarrow brand pumpkin seed butter (has pumpkin seed oil in it too) and ate a lot of it. I can't figure out if I'm having symptoms (air hunger, GI problems, dizziness, itching, weakness, brain fog, etc.) from something else, or if this is due to killing parasites.

Posts: 25 | From CA | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Hi Greenwings,
Well I tried 1/2 tsp of salt with 1/2 tsp of Vit C in a lime water 'sports drink.' Two days in a row now. It tastes great. But it didn't cause a herx at all.
I would be open to trying the pumpkin seed butter...will try anything for a cure.
Just a question though-is it smooth butter, or kind of chunky? I don't digest seeds well... they come out in the same form they go in, if you catch my meaning. [Razz]
Thanks [Smile]

glm1111
Member # 16556

GretaM,

You have to STAY on the salt/c and antiparasitic herbs to create a herx. The salt/c is a very powerful protocol. The combo of salt/c and the herbs can pack quite a wallop and I would be very surprised if you don't start herxing after you give it a little time. Make sure you drink plenty of water also.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Just in case anyone is interested - the Deseret Biological VER worked well for me. I posted about it earlier in the thread. It's not expensive.
glm1111
Member # 16556

Thanks sparkle. Tried to look it up. Not sure which formula you are referring to. Are you saying VER? Is it silver? What did it do for you? Glad it worked.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

GreenWings
Member # 40735

GretaM, the pumpkin seed butter is entirely smooth but just to warn you...it's BRIGHT green!
GretaM
Member # 40917

Gael-I'm up to 3/4 tsp of each salt and C so far. The extra Vit C is not irritating my stomach, so I'll go up to 1 tsp each tomorrow. I really like the lime "sport drink", thanks for the great suggestion!
Greenwings-haha! OK, I will try the pumpkin seed butter-thanks for the head's up about the green color! Haha!

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.undergroundhealth.com/eliminating-the-stomach-parsites-you-almost-certainly-have/

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Thanks for posting tutu. Great info!

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

GreenWings
Member # 40735

A parasite killing treat:
http://www.nojunqueliving.com/2013/03/28/pumpkin-seed-butter-coconut-bars/

A parasite killing breakfast: http://detoxinista.com/2012/09/pumpkin-seed-granola-nut-free-grain-free/

A parasite killing snack: http://www.tastyeatsathome.com/2013/02/italian-herb-crackers-grain-free-nut-free-vegan/

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Great link Lymetoo!

GreenWings, thank you for the recipes! I think I can handle the crackers. :)

--------------------

GretaM
Member # 40917

Thanks for the links everyone!
  This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  29  30  31   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement