LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD (Page 17)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  29  30  31   
Author Topic: PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD
dbpei
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just started 'artemesinin essentials' from Hopkinton Compounding Pharmacy 4 days ago. I think it goes after parasites while it is also going after babesia (another parasite), heavy metals (just a mild chelator) and biofilms.

I am noticing odd looking stuff in the toilet that I never saw before. It could be biofilms, but could also be parasites. I have been taking cloves and salt/c for many many months. Also just started A Bart. So who knows?!

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya, keeping at it- amazing, and gross, but seeing larger things- still catches me by surprise.

Okay, grosser still... I use a little glycine enema, easy, discreet, effective, because these things want to hang on.

I keep thinking about coffee enemas, can't bring myself to buy the kit and try one.

My husband works from home. Why you brewin' coffee on the stove? he'll ask. Y'know, I'd like to keep this man attracted to me. I don't share details like I do here in public, LOL!

Crazy train. But for those who are wondering or are new, this is a REAL issue. No kidding. And, I am having some very

GOOD FEELING hours/ time periods. I know it's from getting more of this junk out.
Remind me of this next full moon (August 21st)

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lymeboy - There are so many different kinds of parasites. You have to alternate the drugs or herbs/supplements & find what works for you.
Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
surpise-hahaha! Yes... I keep hoping that if I order an enema kit online, it will be shipped in a plain brown box. hahaha
Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surprise (lol)! I remember when I told my husband I was going to do them and I could tell he thought it was weird. He teased me about it until I barked back (lol)!

Lymeboy, welcome back! Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well again. It seemed like my body started becoming immune to abx, so I'm back on Byron White (good stuff!).

As far as parasites go, the herbal treatments cost less than the meds, and they are actually expelling the worms for me now, not the meds. The trick for me has been to combine the herbs with salt/c. That said, I have also done several rounds of parasite meds during this past year. Also some colonics. I think the progression of everything I've done has helped.

Coffee enemas are quite beneficial for removing toxins the parasites excrete while they are dying off. They also help you to expel parasites. You have to do binders daily to get rid of the toxins or you will feel awful (herx). Food grade diatomaceous earth is an inexpensive binder and it cleans you out.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How does one take the food grade diacetomous earth?
Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once a day, I mix 1 tablespoon in water and drink away from other supplements and food (at least an hour away).
Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desertwind
Member # 25256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertwind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also mix one tablespoon in water and drink immediately - away from other supp.s, meds and food. I have good results with D.E.
Posts: 1671 | From Tick Infested New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Great! Thanks [Smile]
GretaM
Member # 40917

I know we're not at the full moon yet...just coming out of a new moon, but I feel like I've been hit by a truck these last couple of days.

Anyone else feeling like this?

Also, What is the dose and dosing schedule for Ivermectin?

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greta, me too. I usually don't feel this way until just before the full moon, but this month is different (early). But I've also been hitting parasites hard (could be from die off). I would do more detoxing and binders.

I take 12mg per day of iver on an empty stomach in the morning before meals. I usually wait an hour before I eat, but others might take it differently.

It's okay to take a break for a day as well. Sometimes that helps me to recover and get back on track. Sometimes pace, not race can be more beneficial. :)

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the Ivermectin dosing can be very individual -
prescribed, for my weight (100 pounds) I was told never to go over 12 mg in a day....

I could never do the Dr. K amount of Ivermectin. It seems toxic? Just me.

Same thing, empty stomach, in a.m. I have a lot left...into the herbs right now- also have 10 days of Albenza---

Like Catgirl said previously, I think it's good to mix it up- some pure salt and C, too.

I don't notice change with the new moon phase, just the full moon, days before it building to full.
Right now, I just need my kids to go back to school ;-/. 5 days.

--------------------
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Thanks for the info on the iver. I'm going to try and approach this subject at my next LLdoc appt.

I'm completely bagged-feel like something is zapping any energy I have.

Tendons feel so tight they could snap, and a strange sensation of skin being stretched. Like swollen ankles and feet and hands, except they're not swollen-they just feel like it.

Slept for 11 hours last night. Still can't get out of my pjs.

Gonna go detox with some Epsoms and drink some lemon water....

I feel like a cross between [sleepy] and [Eek!]

ookearaoo12
Member # 41442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ookearaoo12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't been officially diagnosed with Lyme or anything yet. I don't see the doctor until Sept 30.

However, I have ALOT of the symptoms of parasites.

Would it help to start the salt/c protocol? Would it do any damage to?

If I should start it where do you find the salt and vitamin C most of you use?

Posts: 49 | From Taunton MA | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Personally, I don't see how starting the salt/c would be detrimental, unless you have electrolyte balance issues.
In that case, you may wish to speak to a doc first.

I buy sea salt (natural, non-iodized), from the health food store. And I buy powdered Vitamin C, ascorbic acid. Although I think there is buffered powdered vitamin C as well.

Start low, and go slow.
1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp vitamin c dissolved in a litre of water, maybe some lime juice and stevia for flavor... Drank throughout the day, with additional filtered water.
I drink about 100 oz of filtered water per day.
I'm not saying that's an ideal amount for everybody, some would say it's too much, but I sweat a lot at my job and also sweat a lot from Babesia so that is how much I drink.

Also, coconut water (pure), is a great way to keep up the electrolyte balance. It has potassium in it, which is important when consuming additional sodium.

There's a book on Amazon about salt/c, and also a Yahoo group lymestrategies for salt/c that is helpful.

Best of luck, and welcome to parasite cleansing [Smile]

GretaM
Member # 40917

Was feeling depressed, physically and emotionally since Thursday.

Kept up with the salt/C...added cloves because I was wondering if the depression was caused by parasites, as my stomach felt funny.

Anyways, I'll spare you the disgusting details, but I am pretty sure a tapeworm dying was the cause of my lethargy and depression.

So this is a great development for me!

surprise
Member # 34987

That's awesome Greta- need that confirmation sometimes to keep going.

Yep, not easy- sometimes I definitely feel better than other times.

Bought a papaya today- keep hearing about the seeds anti- parasitic. Guess just to eat them raw? No idea. Maybe I'll google.

--------------------
doing okay!

glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's great Greta!! Sooo, are you saying (sorry for asking for TMI)you expelled the creature? We are used to gorey on this thread.

So let's have the details. It's empowering to know the enemy making us so sick is leaving. These parasites can cause a plethora of symptoms when dying. They remind me of a thrashing shark when they are in the death throes.

Keep going, and good for you for starting salt/c. Very powerful in getting rid of parasites. You might also want to add some antiparasitic herbs such as Parastroy as well. Keep us posted.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

'They remind me of a thrashing shark when they are in the death throes.'

That's exactly it! That's why it's hard.

--------------------
doing okay!

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Right on Greta! I always get depressed when I herx. It's the die off and toxins. So killing off the bugs creates the herx, then on comes the depression. Lemon water and exercise (light weight lifting) snap me right out of it. It's quick and easy. I lift some little weights while watching TV. By the way, anaerobic exercise (light weights) helps to kill lyme.

Ookearoo, fantastic you've joined this thread! Parasites are a key factor of why we are all so sick. They go everywhere they can in the body. Unfortunately, the testing has a huge false negative rate (fails).

If I had it to do over again, I would have treated for parasites first with parasite herbal formulas. If I didn't see anything after a month, then I would have added salt/c. I am truly sorry I didn't do this, but instead jumped into the land of antibiotics. They destroyed my gut. It's never been the same since.

I know this thread is long, but it is quite beneficial to go back to page one and start reading. I find myself doing this lately (reading all the posts). Sometimes with lyme we need to see, read, and hear things over and over before it sinks in (lyme messes with the brain).

Surprise, I just chomp on the seeds (raw). They are hot and peppery but a big glass of water to chase it helps, along with a small piece of papaya. It has enzymes in it to help.

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Hi parasite warriors, how is everyone doing? It's that time again (full moon).

I did some iver yesterday and felt great (higher dose than normal). Iver is good for fighting proto, which is another parasite. I think a lot of people have this bug and just don't know it. I also did some pyrantel pamoate.

I slept like a brick last night, which is unusual for me before a full moon (usually have insomnia).

--------------------

surprise
Member # 34987

Hey Catgirl and friends- Cat very jealous of your sleeping long like a brick. Iver didn't do that much for me- but have a lot

left, plan to revisit at some point. My flare leading up to full moon is clockwork now- I crave sugar (never do otherwise, yeast under control) want to eat a lot- giving in too-

(even my female cycle, complete different time, doesn't do this)

So- yeah- not feeling great, 6 days to full moon, it's on.
Still on full dose Mimosa Pudica, Neem capsules, added Beyond Balance Parazomin, some salt and C....Diflucan, lots of probiotics, etc.

Still doing daily Japanese knotwood and cats claw.
Hanging in- my stomach's not happy, sleep off, bowels moving.

Not much else to say. Hope everyone else is moving forward- good thoughts--

--------------------
doing okay!

GretaM
Member # 40917

Hope everyone is doing great [Smile]

Insomnia in full force...a la full moon. I wonder why the little buggers get more active at night?

They must secrete more toxins around this time, because I find myself peeing more at night.

TMI?

I'm up to a teaspoon each of salt and of C. Feeling good with it so far.

Coconut water is very helpful for energy lately, for me.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

I hear you Surprise. I am really hungry right now, craving carbs and sugar too. I really want some GF cookies, bad (I know I shouldn't but I have some in the pantry).

Are you doing mimosa pudica capsules or powder? I wonder if there is a difference in how it hits the bugs? MP hurts my stomach sometimes--A binder clears it up.

I usually need melatonin at night pre full moon, but forgot it last night. I took some pregnenolone yesterday too (helps me sleep better). I usually only need it and dhea every few days (muscle test).

Hang in there! I hope you feel better soon. :)

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Greta, not TMI on this board (lol)! You fit in perfectly here!

I have noticed a yeast and hormone connection with frequent nightly urination. I only went once last night though (usually more). I think it was because I took pregnenolone yesterday, along with the parasite meds. Something must suck up our hormones.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-98-PREGNENOLONE.aspx?activeIngredientId=98&activeIngredientName=PREGNENOLONE

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone, hope you slam these suckers during this full moon. GiGi used to post about drinking milk and eating cheese during full moon which these parasites LOVE.

That keeps them in the G.I. track and then you can hit them with the antiparasitics and salt/c. I eat sweets (brownies made with coconut oil instead of veg oil)all the time. [Big Grin]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Mmmmm cheeze. Good idea Gael! I'm not supposed to eat dairy, but will take one for the team to kill off more bugs! I'm thinking UNOS pizza (not ideal for proto, but I can have a few pieces)!

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Gael, I am so jealous you can eat sweets! I can only have one or two cookies a month.

Did you restore your gut after abx, and if so, how?

--------------------

surprise
Member # 34987

Thanks! Catgirl, I saw your post before about DHEA and pregnon. helping you sleep, strongly considering it-

I do think my peri- menopausal hormones are out of whack, but really don't have the money to go to a bioidentical hormone Dr. It's on my radar, tho. Just...ugh.

I bought Udi's cashew carmel salt cookies yesterday (think they are new) and ate 6. And their cinnamon raison bagels.

I am taking the Mimosa Pudica capsules from Hopkins. 5 a day. The Parazomin I am doing by the dropperfuls. Impatient much? ;-).

I could go on whining. I'll stop.

--------------------
doing okay!

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Ha ha! OMG, those cashew caramel salt cookies sound awesome!

You can always just get preg and dhea added to your next blood test (that's how I found out I was low). I take a very small dose.

I think it's great you're mixing stuff and getting somewhere. Everything you do helps. I've never tried Parazomin. Do you know where I can find it?

--------------------

surprise
Member # 34987

I just finished off the box of cookies, lol!

I got it from Green and Healthy. Are you registered there yet?

After this herb bonanza, I am going to do Iver and Albenza- (I have 10 days of that) read your update on them, sounds good!

And thanks- didn't think it'd be so easy to check those with a blood draw.

--------------------
doing okay!

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Yum! I just ordered a pizza (lol)! You are welcome (blood test). :)

I have to check out Green and Healthy, thanks!

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Catgirl,

whenever I eat a so-called forbidden food like the brownies, I always take something that will kill the bugs. Mixing the brownies with coconut oil is one example and then taking the herbs.

I read an article that some docs experimented with killing MRSA (staff) with adding sugar to the abx. They found that adding sugar was key in killing the infection because the bacteria would eat the sugar and the added abx would kill it.

They were not eating the abx by itself. Enjoy your pizza!!! You might want to consider chasing it with some coconut oil to kill off any yeast. Happy munching. YUM!

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Wow, that is fascinating about the abx and sugar re MRSA: bait! It makes perfect sense for parasites too. Thanks Gael!

--------------------

LymeSwimmer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeSwimmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is great thread and I have read through most of it but had some more basic questions...

I have been treating lyme with Abx for awhile now, but am onboard that I likely have an issue with parasites and should start working towards that.

I have tried humaworm previous with no observable results.

What would be a good place to start a more comprehensive attack plan on parasites?

- something like a huda clark tincture (or Kroeger kit) combined with Salt/C? Is that too much to start at once?

I do want to hit this hard so not afraid to jump in

- also any issued with doing the above while taking Abx?

Thanks everyone for your insight!

Posts: 118 | From New England | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Has anyone here ever done MMS enemas? I am seeing a new LLND who recommends these.
Catgirl
Member # 31149

LymeSwimmer, if you tried humaworm and had no visible results then you might try adding salt C. Once I combined the herbs with the salt the worms started to come out. I think all the parasite herbal formulas are good. But if you are taking abx, you may want to start out slow, meaning you might try 1/4 tsp of sea salt with 1/4 tsp of C and just sip throughout the day. Were you on abx when you tried humaworm before?

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Dbpei, I haven't tried them but am interested in hearing from those who did. I know Gigi did a thread and posted on them a few months ago. Hopefully someone who tried them will come along and post.

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

dbpei,

A combo of antiparasitic herbs and salt/c packs a strong punch. You can start with Hulda, Humaworm or Parastroy as example. I would start slow and ramp up because it can hit you hard. The salt/c is quite powerful against parasites.

You might want to purchase the salt/c plus book from Amazon for really good guidance. Keep us posted and good luck.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

dbpei
Member # 33574

Gael, I think you might have been meaning to direct your last post to Lymeswimmer. I have been on Salt C for quite a while and did purchase the salt/c book.

I was asking about the MMS enemas - because my new LLND wants me to try this. I bought the book on MMS protocols, but the instructions were very limited. I will look again for Gigi's post, Catgirl. If I get courage to try this, and have any positive results, I will post about it.

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dbpei - my family is doing the MMS enema protocol and having great results....seeing worms coming out of all 5 of us.

The new protocol adopted by Dr. K has been created by Kerri Rivera and Andreas Kalcker. It definitely works to kill parasites as well as bacteria, yeast, fungus and viruses, and helps to reduce inflammation. This protocol is so effective that it is CURING autism. My entire family has made huge improvements on it.

You do have to work up slowly...I was dizzy the first time I did an enema with 5 drops. You can find everything you need to know about the protocol on the facebook page CDHealth and also in Kerri Rivera's book on Amazon called "Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism." Read the reviews...it is amazing!

We are also doing the oral baby bottle protocol, however, so that is a big part of it.

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Thanks for the info tickbattler. I will look up the info. A lot to study before starting!
GretaM
Member # 40917

Hi all,

Is someone able to PM me with an enema recipe?

I am noticing worms, yes worms, in the bowl, both sinking and floating.
Some are as long as 4" and look like beige celery strings. (except I don't eat celery because I hate the strings).

And when I wipe (goodness this is embarassing), sometimes they stick to the tissue and when I squeeze them, they are gummy and firm. Not mucus, that's for sure. Also some seedy looking things on the tissue.

But because I am going to the bathroom 4-6 times a day, I feel like there may be some more that need to be expelled, but they don't expel on their own-only when I have a bm.

I want them out. I am getting the heebie jeebie with the idea that they are just hanging around.

I would like to try an enema but I don't want to try any old recipe that I find online.

Also, the piece I thought was a tapeworm looked like a rigatoni noodle. It was that wide and beige-ish and sunk un the bowl. Eew.

Up to 1 tsp each of salt and C. 2 garlic capsules each day. Diluted Thieve's oil on stomach and chest every night, and feet and chest every morning.

Thanks for listening and I apologize if I have offended anyone with the details. (I am just as grossed out, believe me)

Catgirl
Member # 31149

I'm passing the rigatoni noodle looking ones too (gross). There are usually smaller worms embedded with them as well (maybe babies or some other type of worms). I'm just so happy to be getting rid of them.

You should try coffee enemas. Here is a good link:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/123126?#000000

--------------------

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dbpei - there are a lot of good links on the thread I just bumped called, "for those with sick kids".
Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Thanks catgirl [Smile]
Catgirl
Member # 31149

You're welcome Greta! :)

--------------------

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have started MMS enemas last week, as I started to test for anti-parasitic herbs and MMS.

I think I overdid it a little bit- I did it every day for 5 days straight and increased up to 5 drops of MMS. Big herx. So I will decrease the quantity and will do it every other day, like Dr. K suggests.

In 5 days I haven't seen a worm exiting( up to my energetic tests I don't have worms, but microscopic parasites). But the amount of biofilms exiting after each enema is impressive!!!!

I will continue with enemas until I stop testing for it. I was also thinking of trying baby bottle protocol.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Thanks for the update anuta. My LLND told me to do it every other day and work up very slowly. I am waiting a few weeks to start them because of a lot going on at my home with work being done. Good luck!
GretaM
Member # 40917

Ordered an enema kit and some DC earth.

Going to try the coffee enemas.

surprise
Member # 34987

I could use some good thoughts. I took Albendazole today, I haven't taken any in at least 1 1/2 years, and I'm having some heart palpitations,

which I NEVER get- I am going to bed, sure I'll be fine in the morning, but plenty scared to not ever take this again.

It's very strange, my parasite load is way down - I've been consistent for months and months now with herbs, I didn't exceed dose, no other parasite herbs on board, I'm off antibx.

(well, per my weight, it says max 375 a day, I did 400, but divided in 2 doses). Double checked no negative interactions with anything else I take.

Anyway- all the other hardcore antibx, and never this symptom-
I guess I'm a little panicky, took detox, and will sleep now.
Thanks--

--------------------
doing okay!

GretaM
Member # 40917

Surprise-many many good thoughts your way.

Especially of parasites leaving your body-for good!

I sure hope you get a good night's rest and feel better in the morning.

I will include you in my prayers and will be sure to check in to see how you're feeling tomorrow.

Best wishes

mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
Hang in there. My doc said to make sure u detox like colonics or enema when u do anti-parasitics. Take extra fiber or juice.
Positive thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 697 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

Hey, thanks. I'm okay! I also have a cold/ viral thing kids brought home from school-

usually I never get these. So, taking it easy- little break.

--------------------
doing okay!

GretaM
Member # 40917

Thanks for checking in Surprise!

I hope the cold goes away soon

surprise
Member # 34987

Thanks again :-). I went to a walk in clinic this morning (great service)

and got an EKG (normal) and a chest x-ray (clear) I have a cold that's turned into a cough- got Z-pak.

No, I did not mention I'm treating parasites (and I stopped today) because I don't want to look like a crazy person when I need conventional western medicine.

I needed some peace of mind with the symptoms I was having- sobering, and I'm grateful.

Wish I could say I'm done with this parasite deal, but, the evidence is in the toilet, shall we say.

--------------------
doing okay!

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks for posting Anuta. [Smile] I think I'm going to try it once I'm off parasite meds.

Greta, I really think you're going to love coffee enemas. [Smile]

Surprise, I felt horrible on albenza and couldn't figure out exactly why. Patients are instructed to take it with fats, however, fats make everything worse for people with protomyxzoa (biofilm bug).

I am back on albenza, only this time it's much better because I'm not taking all the fat I took before (just a little now with the pills), and I'm still passing worms. Try cutting the fat.

IMO, albenza is a good drug to help people discover if they have proto. I hope you feel better soon!

--------------------

surprise
Member # 34987

Thanks Catgirl- fat doesn't seem to bother me, and last time I took Ivermectin, it never made a real difference -

I'm pretty sure Protomyxzoa's not an issue, but I don't know anything for sure anymore.

--------------------
doing okay!

surprise
Member # 34987

Also wanted to add: I think the reason Albendazole completely knocked me for a herx (and just the one day killed a lot)

This time I chewed up the tablets instead of swallowing them whole and DID take it with fat (tablespoons of nut butter and coconut oil)

which has been stated to make the Albendazole MUCH more absorbed and fully potent-

I can attest to that!

--------------------
doing okay!

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Nut butter does it to me.

--------------------

surprise
Member # 34987

I can eat a couple tablespoons of nut butter, or a couple tablespoons of coconut oil, nothing. Nothing.

But when I mixed it with chewed up Albendazole pills: yikes.
I am also a fighting a cold/ illness, with some perimenopause thrown on top.

What a long haul for me it seems, with these parasites. Ick.
And scary.

--------------------
doing okay!

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Yeah, albenza is tough. How long have you been treating parasites? Do you feel better since initially treating?

I am really feeling the die off today. Lots of worms exiting. I don't know what I would do without coffee enemas. They really do help.

--------------------

surprise
Member # 34987

It's been 3 years since my first parasite cleanse (Humaworm)

Then right after, I started treating Lyme and Bart, then some months into that, had a Zyto reading by well- known person

and parasites came up on top- started some rounds of parasite treatments/ drugs and herbs, but last months I've stayed consistent, not letting up.

What will be interesting is when I start to gain and hold weight on- I think that may be slowly happening now-

Finished the mimosa pudica, went right to the Albendazole -
ghastly in the toilet, frankly.

I'm on a 5 day break while a do a little Z-pack (Azith.) try and get over cold/ illness.

Have a new bottle of Clark tincture, the Albendazole, some Ivermectin, clove tincture-

not sure which one to start up on again- need to keep up the salt/C, too. Thanks for listening, and support.

--------------------
doing okay!

GretaM
Member # 40917

Surprise-sounds like you're blasting away at them! Sounds great! Good for you for keeping going even when the going got tough.

What's zyto?

And I keep hearing about alina. Is it prescription?

surprise
Member # 34987

Thanks Greta, hope you are feeling a little better!

Alinia is a prescription- I did a month on it- it's used a lot with Babesia, which I don't have, so it wasn't too tough for me...
Strong one, though.

Zyto is an 'alternative' type deal- actually a computer program that 'reads' your body, and the program/ session is run

by a skilled practitioner. I thought it was very interesting- and depressing, it pulled up a load of health issues for me!

Then it 'rates' the issues (infections, hormones, parasites, viruses, food issues, vitamin deficiency)

and 'tells' you by this rating which category or issue is the top
layer (most problematic)

All interesting, and expensive (daughter and I both treated at same time.)

--------------------
doing okay!

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Wow, 3 years!! There really is so much to these parasites (amazes me). I'm with you, I would love to gain some weight. I hope you feel better soon. :)

--------------------

GretaM
Member # 40917

Hi surprise,

Thank you for your thoughtfulness [Smile]
Feeling a bit better. Took my frustration out on the floor with a vacuum and a mop.
Had the babs sweats dripping all over the floor though at the end.

I am sorry to read you've had palpitations. Uncomfortable and scary! I'm glad your ekg was normal though. Are the palpitations gone? Or still a few hanging around?

Zyto sounds interesting.

Thanks for filling me in on alina.

I am waiting for my enema kit to arrive in the mail (in a plain unmarked brown box), haha, to do some coffee enemas.

Hopefully that will help pull the doom and gloom worms and toxins out.

Peyjad
Member # 23228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peyjad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello! I am back after 2 years of being healthy to treating Lyme, bartonella, (new to me Ehrlichia) and now parasites after ART testing.

I previously treated for 1 1/2 yrs Abx and about 4 mos herbals but have relapsed or got reinfected.

I'm glad to have found this thread and my llmd has the same ideas about parasites causing a lot of the problems.

I started Doxy but had to stop and switch to Minocycline this time due to sun, some herbals and Alinia. Along with pectasol-c and chlorella. (and of course probiotics)

I started Doxy this past Saturday (switched to Mino Wednesday eve due to sun sensitivity) and felt pretty 'normal'

Started the Alinia Tuesday night and have chills shortly after taking it and as of this AM, pretty bad diarrhea (although I havent seen anything)

I am curious if this is parasite die off or a reaction from the ABX. The last time I treated, I never had any GI problems, and am hoping this is die-off. Especially since I have chills after taking it.

I have also noticed the last 2 days I am so depressed with worry about all of this, but this could be 'normal' I assume? I am beating myself up thinking I passed this wretched disease to my 2 kids. If I read correctly though, parasites can cause this too?

I am also interested in learning about the salt/c and am wondering if Alinia does the same thing or if I can take it with Alinia.

I will go back through and continue reading the previous posts but would appreciate other's thoughts!

Thanks!!

Posts: 93 | From PA | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so-did u guys see this>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/richard-iiis-worms-of-discontent-experts-say-hunchback-english-king-infected-with-parasite/2013/09/03/53f76782-14cc-11e3-b220-2c950c7f326 3_story.html

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Welcome back Peyjad! Glad you found Gael's thread! I am so grateful for her. She's helped many of us. :)

I think alinia can cause diarrhea (drugs.com). Chills, I'm not sure. Babs? You should probably call your doc if the diarrhea doesn't go away. I probably wouldn't take salt/c with alinia, at least not while alinia is giving you diarrhea and chills, but maybe others will have a better idea here.

I have had depression while killing parasites, but it's normal, IMO. There is so much info here on salt/c. I think it's best to get the book.

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Wow, Ipkayak, great piece! It amazes me what they can figure out so many years later.

--------------------

Peyjad
Member # 23228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peyjad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Catgirl! I appreciate you taking the time to respond!

I did have babesia as well but my doctor says not anymore thru ART so I'm not sure.

I'm starting to think the diarrhea is from chlorella (seems like that may not be that uncommon frm what I've read) weird thou that it started a day after Alinia though...

I am going to look into getting the book and talk to my llmd also. She is very open to trying new things and very up to date with Lyme so hopefully I can beat it for good this time.

This thread has given me lots of encouragement and hope so thank you to Gael for starting it!

Posts: 93 | From PA | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

You're welcome Peyjad! The parasite meds stir up my babs sometimes. IMO, babs is as good at staying dormant as lyme is though. It could have been dormant while she was testing you. Your doc will be able to tell (time will tell).

I just read this thread and followed what others said regarding salt/c, but I know Gael usually recommends the book. I haven't seen her post lately, I hope she's okay.

I tried salt/c with a parasite med once and felt worse, so that was the last time. I took the lowest dose of salt/c for about a year.

I vaguely remember getting diarrhea too on alinia, so my doc took me off of it. But I tried it again later on and it worked (no diarrhea).

--------------------

Peyjad
Member # 23228

Thanks again Catgirl

I sure hope babs isn't back, I have enough on my plate [Smile]

I do see my doc again in a few weeks so I will see what she says about it- hope good news!

I took Mepron fine, I THINk they treat the same things (?)
Maybe I'll have to switch to that delicious med

Well thanks again and have a great day!

glm1111
Member # 16556

Hey Catgirl and everyone, I'm still here. Granddaughter was visiting over the long Labor Day weekend, so haven't been posting much. Sooo glad to see everyone still pushing forward getting rid of these parasites.

It's unbelievable how they have invaded our bodies and caused so much havoc. I have gotten rid of all the big ones several yrs ago, and am 95% better.

Still have little ones that seem to have been hiding in the crevices of the small intestines and bile ducts, but am making great progress everyday.

My energy level is better than it has been in 30 yrs. My 16 yr old granddaughter couldn't keep up with me walking around the city. Persistence is key, so just keep pushing forward and you will get back to good health. You are all real troopers believe me.

Love to you all.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  29  30  31   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement