LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD (Page 21)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  29  30  31   
Author Topic: PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD
Leeintn
Member # 25999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leeintn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PS....I found this on the internet...not Dr K's site....

Biltricide 600 mg 2 3 times a day for two days

Ivermectin 12 mg 1 four times a day for 14 days-take at same time as Pyrantel Pamoate

Pyrantel Pamoate 1000 mg 1 per day at bedtime for
14 days - take at same time as Ivermectin

albenza 200mg (after completing 14 days on Ivermectin and Pyrantel) 2 tablets twice per day for 14 days

alinia 500 mg (after completing Albenza) 2 twice per day for 14 days

Posts: 83 | From Tennessee | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's that time again (full moon coming up). I am already feeling it. How is everyone doing?

I've been having a tough time lately with the metals. The metal dump has been so horrible that I've had to back down treating the bugs. I'm treating, but at a much slower pace now. I think less is best.

Hang in there parasite warriors!

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought I'd share. My LLMD told me that quinine hits proto.
Posts: 697 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Mlg! Have you tried it yet?

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. My doc has me on quinine and clyndamyacin with heparin and herbs. I have been at about 80-90% the last few months. But clynda by itself doesn't seem to hit proto where as quinine by itself does hit proto. My LLMD confirmed this.
Posts: 697 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
susank
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for susank     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to revisit treating for parasites.

For Salt/C - at what dose does one start seeing effects - ie dead things!

Clove (capsules?). Do they burn sensitive "innards"? Aftertaste?

Thanks.

--------------------
Pos.Bb culture 2012
Labcorp - no bands ever
Igenex - Neg. 4 times
With overall bands:
IGM 18,28,41,66 IND: 23-25,34,39
IGG 41,58 IND: 39
Bart H IGG 40

Posts: 1613 | From Texas | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Susan [Smile]

I take clove capsules with a meal.

I don't find they bother me.

I started noticing "visual" affirmations at 1 tsp of sea salt and 1 tsp of powdered C. (Buffered is easier on the stomach).

At 2 teaspoons of each it was mass exodus and I started seeing flukes. Dead and alive.

It was so disgusting I have ramped down to 1 teaspoon of each again.

I'm chicken, I guess.

I make my salt C in a liter of water with a few drops stevia and a squirt of lime juice, or a splash of dark cherry juice, and drink it throughout the day.

Found it easier on my innard to make the drink that to take the salt/C whole in powdered form.

Good luck [Smile]

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What on earth are strongaloides (sp?).

Anyone have these and what symptoms did you notice from them?

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greta,

Strongyloides are roundworms and are very common. Google roundworms, symptoms and images. I am guessing with the exodus you have been seeing that this is one of your infections. I also had a very bad infection with this parasite left undiagnosed for yrs.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Gael-thank you [Smile]

I've had anemia, asthma and allergies since I was a kid.

If the 3 "A"'s don't scream parasites, I don't know what does. Haha.

glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're very welcome. I had SEVERE asthma for over 40 yrs. Got rid of it treating parasites. They are commonly found in the lungs.

They are very dangerous when left untreated, and suspect many on this board are infected. Roundworms lay 200,000 eggs a day and that's why maintenance for this infection should be lifetime.

If just one egg is left over the cycle will start all over again. Allergies and anemia are also on the list for this parasite. Keep pushing forward in your treatment. You areon the right track.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

quote:
Originally posted by mlg:
Yes. My doc has me on quinine and clyndamyacin with heparin and herbs. I have been at about 80-90% the last few months. But clynda by itself doesn't seem to hit proto where as quinine by itself does hit proto. My LLMD confirmed this.

Awesome Mlg, thank you!

--------------------

GretaM
Member # 40917

Hi All,

How is everyone doing?

Gael, aside from Salt/C, which abx antihelminth helped for strongoloidyes. (sp?).

Does anyone else use the disposable PVC enema tips for their enemas? The place I normally purchase them from is sold out, and the sellers on Amazon don't ship to my area.

glm1111
Member # 16556

I started with Parastroy, then added Hanna Kroeger Wormwood combo, Super Digestaway by Soloray (also antiparasitic, extra cloves, coconut oil, coconut water and Kefir.

I did take the salt/c dose up to 20gms a day (4tsp in divided doses through the day) with extra water.I am now on a maintenance of about 5-10 gms a day. Ramping up all the above slowly as to tolerance.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

GretaM
Member # 40917

Thanks Gael [Smile]
glm1111
Member # 16556

Your welcome Greta. Hope it helps you. Keep us posted. FULL MOON ALERT. Coming this Tues Dec 17th. Hope everyone has a smoother ride than last mos.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just realized that I didn't have a bad time over full moon!

I had been bracing for a flare, but didn't notice any.

I don't see any activity on this thread, so it must not have been too bad for most.

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For some reason, the full moons don't all seem to be equal.

October was extremely rough (horrid); November was bad, but not as bad, but this month came and went without a problem.

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

TNT-hmmm...now that you mention it...you're right. This full moon went by smoothly, compared to the last two.

Yes. November was horrid! Haha.

I've started back up on the black walnut and Wormwood tinctures again.

I really do feel better while taking them. I stopped for a while because I wanted to see how my body reacted to the IV abx. Didn't want to stress my liver.

Just a run through of what I'm doing parasite-wise

-mimosa pudica (1/2 tsp. in protein shake)

-black walnut/Wormwood/CSA/Red Root/GSE in pomagranate juice twice daily

-Clove capsules

-1 teaspoon sea salt, 1 teaspoon vitamin C daily.

-Apples. Pectin is a good binder.

-Monolaurin (Lauricidin)(for Candida and antiviral)

-Magnesium malate (for binding aluminum)

-L-Ornithine (for detoxing ammonia)

-Additional fiber in the form of FiberLean powder.

-Warm sea salt water enema, followed by an organic coffee enema

I have a timer that dings every two hours to remember.

Next week adding in Boluoke, to break fibrin.

GretaM
Member # 40917

Hi Parasite Warriors,

I have an unusual coinfection/parasite symptom.

Whatever it is is susceptible to A-BAB and CSA.

Here is the thread here I just posted, with the description.

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/127313

It is really unsightly, and I am putting real aloe Vera on my face for now which is soothing.

I don't know if this is proto, parasite, HGE anaplasma etc.

Please help. I feel very unsightly. I just want to know what this is.

Every 20 days for eight months so far, but this time is by far the worst.

j77
Member # 42716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Starting my first anti-parasite regimen in a few days, seeking some abx advice.

I will be doing what looks to be a Dr. K'ish protocol: 2 days of Biltricide, followed by 2 weeks of Ivermectin (Rx Version)/Pyrantel, then Albenza, then Diflucan. My Dr. F test indicated Bart and Proto.... my historical symptoms align to Proto quite closely, so I am expecting that I will hit something. Been on several ABX combos for 4 months now since I started Lyme treatment. I am set to wrap up a Mepron, Bactrim & Zith combo in the next 48 hours.

*My question and advice request is whether or not I should take some sort of easily tolerated antibiotic to deal with any bacterial release/proliferation issues that could occur as a result of the new parasite drugs?

I have amoxicillin, mino, zith, bactrim and tindimax on hand. No doxy, though I believe my llmd would write me a new script if it made sense to do so.

Thanks!

Posts: 58 | From Virginia | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Greta, I wish I could help (not sure). It does sound like parasites though (rashes are common).

j77, I wouldn't take any abx (just me). These meds are very strong. I think it's better to be safe than sorry (JMO). What you will need though is binders.

--------------------

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
j77, I would not add anymore ABX to your mix. Instead, you will want to be sure you are taking binders to help you detox to get rid of the toxins and heavy metals that will be released.

Many here do coffee enemas. Another few things that might help are diatomaceous earth (FOOD GRADE), chlorella, pecta sol c, charcoal, and I'm sure others will chime in with their favorite binders. Good luck to you!

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j77
Member # 42716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Catgirl & dbpei. I will look into the binders. I do have a bunch of chlorella in the pantry I picked up but never used. Perhaps it will get used after all!

To be clear on the abx, I am not slated to be on any after tomorrow. To clarify what I think I am hearing (reading) in your posts, are you saying that I shouldn't take any antibiotic( even a low-dose mild one like doxy) during the parasite protocol?

Some of the comments in earlier pages of this wonderfully informative thread about 'bacteria mop up' requirements as a result of the parasites releasing the junk when they die..... were the catalyst for my question. In case that context helps any.

Cheers!

Posts: 58 | From Virginia | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Hi J77,

That is wonderfully exciting about your parasite protocol.

I am looking forward to doing a parasite cleanse with the heavy hitters prescription meds after I get the bacterial load down.

I am a firm believer that a great way to help detox is via nutrition.

Apple pectin is a good binder. But instead of pills, what about some delicious organic apples, skin on, dipped in pumpkin seed butter?

(pumpkin seed butter is anti-microfilarial).

Shredded whole beets, sauted in a pan with coconut oil and lemon juice? (Beets are anti-spirochetal, coconut oil has caprylic acid which is anti-fungus, and lemon juice alkalines).

Asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts help increase glutathione production in our livers.

Add some fresh minced garlic to the above for an anti-viral boost.

Avocado has a terrific amount of fiber, good fats, and magnesium and potassium.

Chlorella is good. I have read it needs to be taken away from prescription meds or other pills.

I have a bottle of chlorella myself...the timing of taking it is what keeps balling me up. Haha.

Anyways, good luck. I can't wait to hear about the parasite purging [Smile]

Greta

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beets are anti- spirochetal? Hmmm...maybe its not the colloidal silver doing the job after all.. I eat so dang many beets... wouldnt it be great just to grow our own medicine. I have a frige packed with beets.
Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Okay I understand. Binders will help you to deal with the toxins, but you are concerned about the microbes/bacteria. No worries because one of the meds is an abx (alinia), so it will hit the bacteria/microbes for you.

Also, not taking any additional abx while doing this treatment protocol will help you and your doc narrow down which meds help you the most (proto), as well as which bugs may be affecting you, so I wouldn't add anything else to the mix.

Since you have some proto symptoms, you might also want to avoid lots of fats and oils while on albenza (and in general). I know it says otherwise on the pharmacy info, but with this bug, fats will grow more biofilms which will also protect all the other bugs and co infections you carry, which in turn can affect your progress treating.

I ate low fat/arginine and just had a small amount with albenza (my fish oil or evening primrose, or a few chips). It still worked quite well.

Detoxing is even more necessary while doing all of this (lemon water, exercise, alkaline diet (greens), etc), and plenty of water. Be prepared to take your binders more than once a day, and away from meds/herbs/supplements.

--------------------

j77
Member # 42716

after reading so much commentary about the moon cycle's relevance to parasites... does it make sense (or matter at all) to start an anti-parasite protocol closer to the full moon?
I believe it's close to a new moon right now.

glm1111
Member # 16556

The full moon is two weeks away on Jan 16th. Some of these parasites (roundworms) are laying 200,000 eggs a day. If it were me, I would start hitting them now. Just my personal, opinion and what I would do.

Keep us posted and good luck,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

2doggies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 33118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2doggies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Anybody else here still doing Kerri Rivera's protocol for themselves (adult) for Lyme, co-infections, and parasites? I have been in treatment with Dr. K for two years and while I am better, I have not seen the improvements I thought I would see after 2 years (and A LOT of money). Thinking of trying Kerri's protocol. I know I have parasites and I have been on MMS enemas for a year, but not oral MMS yet.

Would appreciate any feedback.

Thank you,
~k

Posts: 165 | From TN | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm doing baby bottle MMS protocol. It has been a few months on and off and I'm up to 13 drops per day.

Herx is big, but I'm also doing photon treatment on top of that. But there is also improvements.

Since on this regimen, I'm testing negative for any other killers meds or herbs (energetic tests), meaning the on-going treatment is sufficient to treat the pathogen. I sleep better, I also stopped testing for adrenal and thyroid support.

My outstanding problem is blood-born parasites (most probably protomyxzoa and co). The rest of the coinfections like Borrelia, Babesia, Bartonella, Ehrlichia, Anaplasma, Mycoplasma, Brucella went dormant with photon treatment.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Article on toxoplasmosis

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8664249/Cat-parasite-linked-to-brain-cancer.html

2doggies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 33118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2doggies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi anuta,

Did you stop all antioxidants, magnesium, etc. as suggested in the book. That is what concerns me a little bit as well as stopping my Lyme cocktail. I know the MMS is supposed to be potent, and I did get wicked die off the few times I started taking it orally, but it still feels a little scary to go off on my own again and stop most everything else I am on.

Thanks!!

Posts: 165 | From TN | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truesun
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truesun   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey 2doggies,

I too have been seeing Dr. K for two years with less than positive results and spending a fortune. I am going through the rounds of parasite medicines again. If it doesn't work out this time I am switching to salt/C. I KNOW parasites r an issue, I just wish someone could tell me which ones so I didn't feel like I was randomly taking heavy meds hit or miss.

Please keep in touch

--------------------
Misdiagnosed for many years. Treated for many things besides the real issue. Lyme diagnosed April 2008. Parasites diagnosed recently. Past to both my sons. Trying to remain hopeful and thankful.

Posts: 144 | From Ohio Valley | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2doggies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 33118

Hi truesun,

Could you PM me? Would love to discuss this more if you are up for it.

Thanks,
~~~

gmb
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This full moon seams very weak. I've had the best sleep in a real long time the past few nights. (knock on wood)with improvements in other areas as well.

Anyone else notice anything different?

gmb

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

gmb,

This full moon is referred to as a mimi moon. The smallest of 2014 because it is furthest from the planet. You can google it for some interesting facts. I noticed it also. Glad to hear of your improvements.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

glm1111
Member # 16556

Brnging this back up for Ema to view.

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

bump.

--------------------

girl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is random but I just recently came across this. http://www.nothing-is-incurable.com/2012/01/dr-dietrich-klinghardt-parasites-cause.html

Can someone guide me on the best way to treat parasites for an "introductory" type treatment? I was thinking about this:

http://www.risingsunhealth.com/Old_Amish_Parabegone_Parasite_Dewormer_Xtra_p/236.htm

Also considering zapping and/or salt C but really not sure about the type of C I should get as I have methylation issues,and so I'm not sure if this comes into play about certain vit. C's being bad, etc.

What do you guys think? Any help appreciated.

I'm pretty sure I have parasites because I've seen some things after colonics and I'm pretty sure it needs to be addressed. Thanks!!

Posts: 631 | From the south | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

I like the combo of Parastroy and salt/c. Packs a powerful punch. Salt dehydrates the parasites and puts them into osmotic shock. I also added extra cloves (kills eggs) coconut water, coconut oil and kefir/yogurt.

You would benefit from the salt/c Plus book that you can order from Amazon. I buy Real Salt (sea salt) and Ester C powder with bioflavonoids (American Health) from Vitacost. Also Parastroy and clove caps from Vitacost.

When doing salt/c, ramping up slowly is important. 1/4tsp each salt and C in a glass of water and extra water is good to start. You don't have to gulp it down, you can sip it through the day. Hope this helps you get started.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

girl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much, Gael. I'll get the book! Didn't realize there was one. Thanks so much!! I'm all for some salt. ...

Do any of you guys do colonics to go along with?

Posts: 631 | From the south | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18022

Is this the book?

http://www.amazon.com/Salt-Plus-Protocol-Lyme-Infection/dp/1463575483/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390859962&sr=8-1&keywords=salt+c+protocol

glm1111
Member # 16556

Yes, that's the book. I did both colonics and warm water enemas to release dead and dying toxins and parasites.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

girl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18022

Sure will! Thanks!!

Do any of you ingest a source of potassium to try and keep a balance with all the salt -or is that what the coconut water is for Gael?

I drink a lot of coconut kefir so maybe that will help.

glm1111
Member # 16556

Coconut water is high in potassium and other vitamins and minerals. Great for balancing electrolytes. I did/do both the coconut water and kefir. The coconut water is best for balancing the electrolytes though.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

girl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18022

Do you ever do "coconut water kefir?" Love!

I bet the parasites hate that kefir.

Also, do you guys suggest any type of stool test first to identify, so we'd know perhaps what's coming out once they get killed?

GretaM
Member # 40917

I have tried making kefir water... a few times, haha. I must admit... my fault on forgetting the bottles were on top of the fridge...ooops.

The water was too sweet for me.

The next time around, (a sucker for punishment), I tried honey. Didn't work. Killed the grains.

Then the third time, I tried half juice half water, this was OK, still a bit too sweet for me, tried less juice, and starved the grains.

Gave up. haha.

In my opinion, stool tests are useless, unless you are using a specialty lab. And in that case, I feel they would be good for bacteria only, not so much for parasites.

I didn't see much in the way of intestinal parasites until I added in salt/C. I use Real Salt and Kirkmann brand Buffered powdered vitamin C.

I started out at 1/4 tsp. of each in a glass of water and worked up from there.

The salt/C combined with black walnut/wormwood/cloves (hanna kroeger, hulda clark, etc) REALLY REALLY gets them out!

Any basic 'parasite cleanse kit' is good to start with, as long as it has those 3 ingredients at least.

Eating lots of vegetables, and good fruits and drinking filtered water, probiotics, kefir etc is good as well.

I also do salt water enemas and coffee enemas if I am feeling toxic.

When you do the salt/C and you do an enema, you will see a lot of worms in the toilet afterwards.

When you start hitting the intestinal parasites, you will start to see roundworms and super small clumps of pinworms (look like miniscule see-thru tiny tiny short rice noodles) and things that look like cherry or blueberry skins in the toilet. Also things that look like spoonfuls of red caviar, spoonfuls of tapioca (I think that is yeast), and other strange things like rice grains. Also things that are curled up like bits of tree bark or twigs and sticks.

It is absolutely disgusting and will gross you out but keep going, these things are better out than in, IMO.

[Smile]

girl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18022

oh, good! I would love to see it, haha.. I've seen *something* what I think may be eggs? in the toilet after a colonic. There is something but I'm not sure what it is. I thought it might just be poo remnants but then thought parasites because I keep seeing it over and over and there are thousands of it, whatever it is, the poo sinks to the bottom and these just float around and they aren't really brown, they're rather clearish. I do small amounts of celtic sea salt in water once a day as it is, so perhaps that's doing something?

As far as the coconut kefir I use fresh young thai coconuts because they have just enough sugar to ferment the good bacteria without having to use extra sugar and it's enough to feed the good bacteria. I use a "kefir starter" that has 6 strains of the beneficial yeast and bacteria. I haven't tried the water kefir grains yet. I know the grains have got a lot more strains of the good guys but I figured I would rather control what strains are going into the water first. (while I try and establish some good bacteria)

The kefir turns out sour and I love it. It's so yummy. I get my coconuts from a local Asian market.

girl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18022

How soon after starting salt/C should I expect bugs to come out? I'm ready to get started.

I also would like to know if you guys think it would be best to start the day before a colonic, or perhaps a few days before, or even the day after a colonic once the colon is clear?

I am just so intrigued by this. The lady I spoke with regarding testing said that 90% of people come up positive for parasites.

I am hoping that treating them will help heal my leaky gut.

TNT
Member # 42349

Just wondering if anyone else is having a very bad time? The new moon is the only thing I can put my finger on as to why.
glm1111
Member # 16556

TNT.

What are you experiencing symptom wise? Are you doing enemas to release dead and dying toxins and parasites?

Everyone is at a different phase in healing and may not have the same experience. Are you on pharma meds or alternatives? Last question is, have you seen any parasites exit?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

TNT
Member # 42349

Hi Gael,

I'm not doing any antiparasiticals at the moment. Doc wants me to do some type of low dose babs treatment, but have not started yet. And not sure if now is a safe time.

No coffee enemas for a couple weeks. Have been wanting to, but BM is looser again. No strange things in the bowl-just the usual sediment-y half formed mush. Oh, and my gas has smelled really funny, almost like sauerkraut since I took the lavender oil. But I seem to be extra sensitive in this way to what I put in me.

My appetite came back a little today, whereas it had been almost nonexistent. I don't know why. It never stays long though.

I did notice that it seems my breathing is more labored upon exertion since the full moon. Tonight in the oxygen chamber I had a noticeable difficulty getting a deep breath (you would think with the oxygen it would have been easier but it wasn't).

But slight breathing issues are normal now, especially when things "flare" like this. It always coincides with more pain in body-muscles, bones, face, hips; My joints start to click worse, and I feel like I'm in a compactor. And circulation gets worse. Coordination gets worse (particularly in my legs like walking).

It sure seems like babs or parasites. I just don't want to release anything else if I do a Rx babs med. But I should be covered somewhat-I'm on 250 mg Cipro 2x daily, 1/2 SS Bactrim 2x daily, and 150 mg Omnicef 2x daily. Need to test for heavy metals, but not sure if this will get done with this going on. I'm a bit scared about a DMSA challenge making things worse anyways.

Brain battery just died. It always does this to me when I try to sort, list, or figure it out. I would give you a rundown but my brain won't hold out, and it would be very long.

The only thing that has helped me lately is when I started the Cipro beginning of Dec.

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeap this New Moon on Jan 30th is suppose to be a big one.

glm1111, I'm here. I'm going to start from page one and take notes just like I told you in another thread.

Now I know why it is so overwhelming for those considering rife to go to that thread and try to decide where to go and what to do. I get it!!!!

I will find a way to incorporate my rife machine into helping with this process. Let the deworming begin.

Do I start with a vet? [shake]

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truesun
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truesun   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone, I don't post much. I'm sick a great deal and only post things that I feel are important.

I have recently been hitting parasites very hard. I ended up in the hospital four times since the end of September. My lungs felt as if they were crushing and I was having a very hard time breathing. They put me on IV Rocephin and IV Zithro for an extended period. In the past, these helped. Not his time. I have had elevated Eosinophils in the past and other evidence of parasites.

I took Ivermectin with no benefit. Then I took Albendazole and had LARGE parasites exit along with many large hard yellow eggs after a time. I also have filarial worms exiting. FOR ANYONE who hasn't watch Hulda Clark's video on youtube on how to identify parasites in a toilet, it was SOOO helpful. I would have never been able to identify the filarial worms without it.

I KNOW I have at least two types of parasites but I believe I have more. Here is the Bad news. According to CDC and others you cannot kill the adult filarial worms. The medicine is more to make you not contagious. That is the beauty of Salt/C and why I believe GLM111 is an angel here. Even Hulda seems stumped in the video by this parasite some even though she discusses it in her book she is NOT so positive or hopeful on the video.

I really think SALT/C consistently is the one chance we have. I am using the Pharmas with a mass exodus BUT my lungs are still in crisis and I am still suffering greatly. I am using everything I can tolerate. The Albenza had helped in two weeks and then I had stopped. I will not be stopping again for awhile. I guess you can stay on it for up to 6 months. I am using Salt/C scale up at the same time.

For years I treated Lyme and not parasties. It was a mistake FOR ME. I never believed it nor did a DR ever tell me until Dr. K. Now I know and just wonder if I will win the battle.

Doctors are REALLY ignorant here. I literally have samples in bottles and pictures to take to regular Dr. with me because of ignorance.

Also, look for rashes. I had worms come to the skin. Pretty sick.

I hope this helps at least one person. And thanks GLM111. You keep me going more than you can ever know.

God Bless,
Truesun

--------------------
Misdiagnosed for many years. Treated for many things besides the real issue. Lyme diagnosed April 2008. Parasites diagnosed recently. Past to both my sons. Trying to remain hopeful and thankful.

Posts: 144 | From Ohio Valley | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Right on Truesun! Gael, Tammy and a few others convinced me that the parasite issue was real as well. Gael IS truly an angel (Tammy too).

Good for you for pushing forward and treating. IMO, it took me a lifetime to acquire them, and it will take some time to make a dent. I'm with you on the salt/c. I feel much better when I take it.

Keep up the good work, and thank you for inspiring us tonight! We need it so close to the full moon (parasites reproducing). :)

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Trusun,

Your welcome for any help I have been able to give you. Just passing it on from my research and what I have learned personally. Salt/c and antparasiic herbs have saved me life. Coconut water is also helpful when doing salt/c because it helps balance electrolytes.

If the herxing gets too hard, back down until it stops and then resume. Salt/c and antiparasitic herbs saved my life. According to Hulda Clark, cloves kilss the eggs. I use Hanna Kroeger and buy it from Vitacost.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

glm1111
Member # 16556

Also want to thank Catgirl for all of the valuable info you add here to help others in this difficult journey. Thanks for your help. We need all that we can get.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Truesun
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19735

Gael and Catgirl, Great to hear from you.

I ordered the clove capsules already and really believe, after reading many, many things, that this is a necessary components. I Literally had thousands of eggs pass. I have pictures and one of these days I will make a blog or something. I might work on that while I am laid up. Much of this is hard to believe until you actually see it.

I know many people don't realize what they are looking at or don't want to look for them. I get that but I have come so far I have specimen in jars, etc. I already have the Salt/C plus book. I read it over and over again because of the brain fog.

I am also drinking Apple Cider Vinegar several times a day - the good kind. Also throwing in caster oil once in a while.

I am not overdoing it and I am listening to my body as the book says but I am going to rotate and get at them from every route. I think that is what it takes. They seem to have incredible survival ability.

One last thing for now. Since treating, I already have had a virus flair up from the past. Dr. K talks about this. That parasites harbor and release bacteria and viruses. The salt/C I'm taking doesn't seem to be handling the virus probably because I am just now building up. Just keep this in mind if you are going to try this. Old things to seem to pop up when you go after these monsters.

Truesun

--------------------

mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Truesun,

Thanks for the info on adult filarial worms.
An experiment that I did last year with good results. (I saw it posted here and I believe another article).
Zithromax (macroglide) + Albenza + Paragone + Colonics for 2-5 days. Five times cycles. I had extreme brain clearness that lasted for a while. Brain has cleared and most of my other symptoms doing anti-parasitics and anti-malarials with heparin. Plus rotating herbs like crypto and art.

dmarie725
Member # 43094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmarie725     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone...

I'm new to the thread and haven't done any parasite treating yet (just not sure if I have them yet). I have a question which I hope isn't too much info [Smile]

Does anybody know if there is any significance in seeing lots of tiny dark spots/flecks in your stool or on the toilet paper?

thanks---d

Posts: 75 | From Chicago, IL | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truesun
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19735

Hi dmarie724,
I am not one of the experts here but if you look up Dr. Hulda Clark's video on youtube.com title -roughly- how to identify parasites in your toilet she actually shows you the different parasites. There are four parts. In one she shows the tiny dark spots/flecks and says they are young liver flukes which means you have adult liver flukes in there. Please find the video and please talk to your Dr. I take collections of mine in clear jars and take them to the Drs. with me so there is no doubts and reservations about how to treat.
I am too sick to be embarrassed or to care.

--------------------

dmarie725
Member # 43094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmarie725     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Truesun...

Mine are SO small it looks like pepper...does that sound right? That's the best way I can describe it...

Posts: 75 | From Chicago, IL | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

dark spots/flecks that look like pepper would be the young liver flukes Truesun is describing.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Truesun
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19735

Gael,
I have a question for you. Did you know that you had filarial worms? If yes how did diagnose? I know I have them and I am scared. Went to primary today and he refilled scripts and kind of wished me luck. I have been reading and it says you don't get rid of adults. It can take six years for them to die and you are really only treating to kill young.

My lungs are still crushing me and I'm a little freaked out. We r comboing the ivermectin and albendazole and I am doing the Salt/C Did four doses today, I may start five tomorrow.

Do you mind repeating how long it took your lungs to relieve? Reading about filarial worms freaked me out, sorry. I tried to go through prior posts, way to many.

Truesun

--------------------

canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My doctor wants me to do a parasite stool sample this week.

Would it be best to do it the night before a full moon or does it not matter?

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Trueson,

I was taking strong herbs for the other coinfections and Lyme that contained a lot of wormwood for six mos.

It wasn't until I started the salt/c that I had a mass exodus of parasites. Along with everything pictured on www.lymephotos.com, I also had very large roundworms(20") exit and they were the adults.

The salt/c should kill the adults and have for me, Can't remember exactly when the wheezing and tightness in my chest left, but it def eased up and left when the worms started leaving.

Four times a day of salt/c along with the pharma meds you are taking might be too much. How much salt/c are you taking in total per day?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

glm1111
Member # 16556

canefan,

doing it the night before a full moon when they are active would be a good idea. I only did one stool test and it was negative even tho I was loaded with parasites.

In all fairness, my doctor wanted me to repeat it 2 more times, but I didn't. Forgot to add, that I was already seeing worms exiting. Might be a good idea for you to do a total of three tests.

I forget, did you ever try salt/c?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

canefan 17,
I heard from a top-notch LLMD that Metametrix labs was the best stool test around about 1.5 years ago.

I also hear that they stool test don't always pick up parasites.

Good Luck,

Truesun
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19735

Gael,

I am using 4 grams of Salt and 4 grams of C. One gram of each every time. Honestly, if my chest would let up I wouldn't be feeling that bad. I am having a mass exodus with tons of those sesame seeds. Its the filaria worms I am most concerned about. I guess they have found no meds to kill them and Hulda Clark says in her video she found no way to kill the adults. The adults live six years. I hope the salt can penetrate them.

Do you remember what level of salt/C you got to before you saw results? The goal for me is to not have to take the meds and be able to use just salt/C but my chest is to bad to make the transition right now. I was hoping to get to a high enough level that I felt I could drop the meds.

Thanks Truesun

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Truesun,

The salt/c and antiparasitic herbs killed all of the adults and Filarial worms for me. I worked up to 20gms p/day in divided doses of 5mg 4x a day which is very high.

You are already experiencing a mass dieoff, so not sure what else you expect at this point. It can take several yrs to get rid of these types of parasite infections.

Some folks alternate between salt/c and antiparasitic herbs and pharma meds. Salt/c alone was not enough for me. PLEASE ramp up slowly with the salt/c and don't rush it.

Getting rid of these parasites is a step by step process, kinda like peeling and onion. If your chest is that tight, it could be a herx and if it were me, I would take a break and let that symptom calm down.

You are making progress from what you are reporting, so try and relax, and maybe do some warm water enemas to release some of the dead and dying toxins and parasites from the lower colon. Could help with the chest tightness as well. Hope this helps,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya I feel like getting tested is a waste of my time.

Hard to blame my LLMD though - he's not a parasitologist. He just needs some burden of proof if he were going to treat me for anything.

How many of you have taken Ivermectin?

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Also - anytime I take Wormwood combo (wormwood, black walnut, cloves, etc)... I always start grinding my teeth/clinching my teeth & my OCD increases. I get real fidgety and can't stop moving.

I think this is part of why I stopped treating parasites. I felt it was irritating my CNS more than it was helping it.

glm1111
Member # 16556

canefan,

the teeth grinding/clenching of teeth and getting fidgety are MAJOR symptoms of a parasite infection. I have had them all including escalating ocd and add. Believe this could be a herx for you.

Sounds like you were really hitting these suckers and they were reacting to the poison. You might want to reconsider the antiparasiyic herbs and adding low dose salt/c to the mix to get them to exit along with warm water enemas.

Always felt by what you were reporting that you had a parasite infection. Key is to go slow if you get that uncomfortable.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gael you felt that canefan's symtom picture was more parasites than bart? interesting.

I just started Humaworm, 2 capsules one day, today 3....felt tongue twitchy (new) and increased neuropathy over scalp and teeth etc. I feel a little short of breath but nothing major, and some anxiety, but I am also taking Septra and Zith which hit bart.

I think Humaworm has wormwood in it, is that the same as artemesinin?

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  29  30  31   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement