LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD (Page 31)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31   
Author Topic: PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD
kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.h2oairwateramericas.com/Departments/Supplements/Organic-Sulfur.aspx

This is the organic methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) not to be confused with over the counter MSM or MMS (chlorine dioxide) Over the counter MSM in pill form does not have the same action as organic MSM crystals

[ 11-05-2015, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: kimmie ]

Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up for imogencoco
Posts: 474 | From US | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeboy
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a question about parasites. I've been treating with Salt-c for over a year. Most of this time was at a high dose (20 g salt/c). Past 5 months has been maintenece dose and a few weeks off here and there.

I have lost a lot of weight. around 30lbs, maybe more maybe less. I was taking parastroy along with the Salt-c for a long time and it helped but I didn't realize I could screw my body up by taking it continually.

Is it possible I need more than Salt-c? I'm very worried about the weight loss because I have been forcing myself to eat 3 times/day. I try to eat big meals. But I am down to very low body fat and my ribs are poking through.

Could I have tapeworms that are immune to the Salt-C? Do I need something like Ivermectin?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lymeboy,

Google parasites and weight loss. There is a lot of info on the cause and tx.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romi
Member # 47037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for romi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
could I get info on Dr. K, a website or something? New patient , diagnosed early this wk

--------------------
ROMI
Our existence in this Universe is to make a difference!

Posts: 16 | From Wilkes Barre, Pa | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romi
Member # 47037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for romi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
could I get info on Dr. K, a website or something? New patient , diagnosed early this wk

--------------------
ROMI
Our existence in this Universe is to make a difference!

Posts: 16 | From Wilkes Barre, Pa | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xelaetaks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone got ideas? Vivid parasite around the neck, feels like it wraps to top of my head and in my neck, it's crazy. I'm thinking of taking albendazole and/or allinia again. Prazi seems to have minimal effect and ivermectin has some effect but not sure if it bothers them really.

Thanks

Posts: 135 | From USA | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alinia seems to help me with head parasites more than the rest of those meds. You could also try salt/C with anti parasitic herbs (worms/bugs hate the combo).

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xelaetaks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. I sometimes do lemon water and salt. I understand lemon water may have limited vitamin c though, Also cause of kidneys I'm hesitant to take too much salt but I guess I can take a small-medium amount.
Posts: 135 | From USA | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

Gonna say the alinia seemed pretty effective but it was quite strong. Months ago I managed a few days on it but it gave me a little of what seemed like chest discomfort so I stopped after one dose. Wish I could handle it better. I may do another round of albendazole soon. Haven't taken that in months,
Lymedin2010
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hidden Epidemic: 
Tapeworms Living Inside People's Brains

http://discovermagazine.com/2012/jun/03-hidden-epidemic-tapeworms-in-the-brain

"Nash and other neurocysticercosis experts have been traveling through Latin America with CT scanners and blood tests to survey populations. In one study in Peru, researchers found 37 percent of people showed signs of having been infected at some point. "

Posts: 2087 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, this is an incredible article! Thanks for sharing! I wonder if any of the routinely used anti-parasitical meds, herbals and Salt C would pass the blood brain barrier to reach parasites living in the brain like this.
Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WPinVA
Member # 33581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WPinVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Parasite Warriors,

This is my first time posting on this thread and I have a couple of questions. I am thinking of trying a parasite cleanse.

I have treated heavily for babesia and I definitely think that helped with parasites. But parasite treatment - other than babs - has never been a focus.

So my first question is - would heavy treatment for babesia have taken care of the rest of the parasites? Or is different treatment needed apart from that? Is there anyone on here who has done heavy babesia tx and STILL has trouble with parasites?

Second question: assuming I move forward, I already take artemenisinin and I am thinking of adding cloves and black walnut hull. I'm looking at the Hanna Kroeger products - links below.

Does this sound like a good place to start? Advice welcome! Thank you!

http://www.hannasherbshop.com/shop/cloves-fresh-ground-encapsulated.html

http://www.hannasherbshop.com/shop/black-walnut-hull-extract-extra-strength-new-dimensionsr-2-oz.html

Posts: 1737 | From Virginia | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I treated parasites heavily for a while with salt/c, herbs, then pharma meds. Shortly after that I treated babs. I was on high dose mepron, cryptolepis, and artimisinin, all of which had noticeable antiparasitic effects. Also Bactrim and sida acuta.

I've been off all aforementioned babs tx except art. I still have some babs sx, but on all the prior babs tx I noticed parasite symptoms getting stronger.

I'm now back to a rotation of pharma parasite meds and getting visible evidence. I am also feeling a lot better too!

I think the babs treatment can hit a lot of parasites, and parasite tx probably has overlaps with hitting Lyme/co's.

It probably depends a lot on the types of bugs you have as to how well babs tx affected parasite load. I think Hanna Kroeger herbs is probably a good place to start. I haven't used but cloves and rascal in that brand, I had some results with Parastroy myself.

Treating parasites should be lifelong, including using traditional foods as maintenance after loads have been greatly decreased. Despite my babs tx, my parasite load starting coming back. I should have used more maintenance, now I'm starting over again, although not nearly as bad as in the very beginning.

Posts: 474 | From US | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WP, I agree with gz (on everything).

Heavy duty babs treatment helps a little but there are lots of parasites clinging on. It can be hard work getting them out especially for people with babs (they don't want to let go). I have tried it all (salt/c, herbs, meds). They all help, but it is no easy job.

Artemisinin and cloves or black walnut or even anti parasitic herbs did next to nothing for me as far as seeing them in the toilet.

I would consider attacking them as if you were trying to open a vault. If one thing doesn't get them out try something else, or even combining stuff (that's what I do).

Salt/c and herbs combined truly does help too. Coffee enemas are a must IMO. If you want them out, incorporate coffee enemas.

P.S. I like Hanna Kroeger's products. I also use lots of different brands because they adapt.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WPinVA
Member # 33581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WPinVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to you both. It's been a while since I treated babs so strongly, and i do seem to feel better when I'm on art, so it makes sense to me that it either missed some stuff, or I could just use some maintenance.
Posts: 1737 | From Virginia | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

quote:
Originally posted by dbpei:
I wonder if any of the routinely used anti-parasitical meds, herbals and Salt C would pass the blood brain barrier to reach parasites living in the brain like this.

Dbpei, I know praziquantel and alinia cross the bbb. Gael knows more about salt/c though (I'm not sure).

--------------------

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Catgirl. This is good to know.
Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a brain/gut connection. When I take salt/c and or the herbs, I notice things starting to move in my head and from under my skin.

The salt/c, especially the salt will move the bugs from their hiding places because the salt pts them into osmotic shock. (dehydrates them from the inside and they can't stand it. Think of when you soak an infected finger in salt water, it draws out the infection.

I have read that when the fetus is developing there is one sack, and that sack divides into two parts. One goes to the brain and the other half is the gut. Maybe that explains why there are neurotransmitters in both the brain and gut.

I hope this helps some in explaining why I feel that the salt does cross the blood brain barrier. To add, when I was just ingesting antiparasitic herbs the infection started to push out under my scalp.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cooper2016
Member # 47405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cooper2016     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all,

Been following the thread and decided to try it myself. Been

using Kroger herb complex with 1/4 tsp of SaltC combo for

about 2 weeks. I keep getting what appears to be things that

look like white balls..ish. Almost like yogurt covered raisins for

lack of a better way to describe.

Today I decided to get a closer look and I am not sure what they

are. However I did take some photo's

I am new so I am not sure its ok to post a link to another forum...

but I see no way to attach a photo.

http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2300199#i

Posts: 2 | From Maryland | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Hi Cooper, welcome to Lymenet! Good for you that you are treating and critters are exiting!

For me the white stuff is from worms dissolving. Some worms release an enzyme that helps them to dissolve so they are not detected by their host (autolysis).

I suspect another worm did this (rope worm), not the white worm, but made it dissolve too (their only form of defense is to not be detected). Keep up the good work!

--------------------

LymeNotLymes
Member # 45544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeNotLymes         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sure never thought I'd post here, but my naturopath saw a fluke? in my urine. He mentioned shistosomiasis?? I saw it, too. It was scary and large. He also saw spirochetes in my urine. This might explain my frequent urination even though my urinalysis is clean?? I can't help but be doubtful. I mean really? It looked like something out of a science fiction movie.

--------------------
CDC positive for: Lyme & Babesia duncani
Clinical diagnosis of: Bartonella

Posts: 90 | From Rocky Mountains | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluelyme
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been on wormwood about a month and just started ivermectin. ..natropath said it looked like ascaris. ...is this effective ...has anyone tried mimosa pudica? Wormwood cand be toxic for long periods ya? Thanks

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1539 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morgan11
Member # 47341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morgan11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The three most effective herbs to get rid of parasites are WORMWOOD,CLOVES and BLACK WALNUT HULL. Wormwood alone is not enough. When I added salt/c after taking these herbs, I had a mass exodus of parasites,

It takes a long time to get rid of parasites and it's important to stay on antiparasitics. I have had no toxic side effects from taking this combo for a long time. Just LOTS of herxing.

Gael

Posts: 7 | From northeast | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

I agree with Gael, no problem on wormwood for me.

Bluelyme, yes ivermectin is a good parasite med. I've also tried mimosa pudica. It works well for some people (we are all different).

--------------------

LymeNotLymes
Member # 45544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeNotLymes         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I the only one with shistosomiasis on here? Interesting. Well for anyone else who comes along with the same problem and gets no response, myrrh extract is supposed to be effective. Hope this helps someone, some day.

--------------------

Posts: 90 | From Rocky Mountains | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

I've never heard of it. That's great that myrrh extract helps kill it!

--------------------

LymeNotLymes
Member # 45544

Yes, because I believe the alternative is Biltricide which can have some unpleasant side effects.

--------------------

dbpei
Member # 33574

I think the toothpaste I use has myrrh in its ingredients! I am glad after hearing this!
bluelyme
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think parisites are infected with Bb as well. (Point of reinfection? ...also are they more vulnerable at full moon or just more noticable?

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1539 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

There are some nematodes that have a symbiotic relationship and "farm" borrelia for their own benefit.

The farming analogy is like people that care for their livestock. We use livestock for food, clothing, etc; so we take excellent care of them and ensure our own livelihood in the process.

These parasites literally protect Bb in the body.

"Russian Doll Theory"... Bigger parasites are infected with smaller ones, all the way down to viruses and prions. Have to eliminate from big to small.

When dogs have heartworm they are also treated with doxy, because the heartworm parasite carries a bacteria called wolbachia. When the heartworm is treated the dog can be killed by the released wolbachia infection unless doxy is on board.

Link to reposted article on Nematode Spirochete Farmers:

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/105466

Neko
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have to update my parasite journey. First parasite treated was babesia. I went on Mepron, Zithromax, cryptepsis and behind balance MC-BAB3.

I was still feeling sick last year so I did a round of biltricide. Had a negative comprehensive stool test prior, besides endolomax nana ( told it was fairly common and benign).

This past fall, my gut issues got worse. I had GERD and constipation, with large hard to pass, mucousy stools. Had another comprehensive stool test, positive for cryptosporidium and dividing yeast. Went on alinia for 3 days then dufkucsn for a month, followed by VSL#3 prescription strength.

I tried a lot of things, I went off birth control and my antidepressant...I was having estrogen dominance issues and histamine issues. My allergies evaporated but still gut problems.

Just saw a specialist who took a scrapping 14 inches inside my colon. Well, I have amoebic DYSENTARY and whipworm. It's amazing despite all my treatments and herbals ( I did 3 months of freedom restore cleanse) I have these things. Going on tindamax and ivermectin next.

No wonder I've been feeling terrible. WHIPWORM! About a year ago I saw what looked like a piece of a worm pass in my feces, now I know I wasn't imagining it!

Posts: 133 | From North Shore | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Good for you Neko!

Parasites are hard to get out for many people, so that makes it easier for people to give up thinking they have none. The parasites just don't want to let go.

--------------------

Jordana
Member # 45305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jordana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm really thinking about trying this but I start to get confused about doing more than one thing at a time.

My protocol this month:

I'm going to do about five days of Bactrim since I was herxing way too hard on mino and pulsed tindamax. Then add 100 mino again plus pulsed flagyl 2x a week.

Buhner protocol minus cat's claw with corydceps instead; add Sida, Houttuynia, Baicalein,crypto, pinella, JK and nanomag 3x a day.

Supplements -- DHEA, methylguard, lipo-c, pregnenolone,salvia,ashwaghanda,colestipol

OKAY so the reason I listed all that is because I want to try a round of parastroy but I'm afraid it's too much stuff. Is adding this on right now too much too soon; will I just make myself sick?

Posts: 2057 | From Florida | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Neko, how did that specialist take the sample that showed you have amoebic dysentary and whipworm? Was it a sygmoidoscopy? Or a stool sample?

I have read that samples and even colonoscopies miss detecting parasites! So this is amazing your doctor has detected these things!

I am happy for you that perhaps you have some answers and now can make some good strides. [Smile] Thanks for sharing!

Neko
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a sygmoidoscopy. My stool stool samples were negative. I had no way of explaining my gut issues. It was parasites or nerve damage.

I went to a gastroenterologist who told me I was constipated and to take fiber supplements. Thanks for nothing.

This was after traveling to Latin America 3x in the past ten years. How could No one connect the dots? It's possible I picked up worms working with farm animals, though I dewormed them twice a year. Should have given myself some!

It makes me shudder thinking of all the IBS complaints that might be parasites!

I'm taking the meds, then might consider some type of cleanse. I'm pretty gross out about the worms. The amoebas I get, even without drinking the water it's hard to avoid them in some countries. I'm just surprised the alinia be biltricide didn't help.

Posts: 133 | From North Shore | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluelyme
Member # 47170

Biggest to smallest...parasites thwn bacteria then viruses...go for jordana...i may do some moee ivermectin. ..you may pause other herbals..or only treat ar full moon...idk

--------------------
Blue

packypacky
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 41758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for packypacky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are two ways to kill: biggest to smallest, and smallest to biggest.

The latter works for starving the bigger bugs of their foods.

But I am also confused..

Posts: 101 | From nowhere | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Has anyone here taken Beyond Balance, MC-PZ? My LLMD prescribed this for me, describing as 'mild' parasite treatment. I started at 1 drop 2 x day and have been very slowly increasing by 1 drop.

I had a lot of abdominal cramping initially (I NEVER get this) and saw many strange things in the toilet. It also changed the consistency of my stools but now they are going back to well formed. Not sure what to make of this.

My head symptoms are a little better and I am noticing some subtle improvement in other areas as well. Of course, I am taking herbal tx for other things as well. So it is hard to know what is doing what. It would be good to hear from anyone else who has used this and if they had any success.

[ 06-26-2016, 05:53 AM: Message edited by: dbpei ]

Haley
Member # 22008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Everyone. I'm sure the wonderful subject of constipation has come up here. I don't have the energy to go through all 31 pages.

For anyone that has taken pharmaceutical anti-parasitics - did you get constipated? Actually, constipated would be an understatement.

I take Albenza once a week, I plan to go to once a month. The good news is that it has helped me tremendously, that bad news is that I can not poop. I have tried everything. There could be other reasons, I just wonder if it is the Albendozole. What did you take to help?

Neko - what med did you take? Are you feeling better?

Posts: 2232 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check with your doctor or other people but back before I knew what I had a doctor from Mexico gave me flagyl, amoxicillin, and prilosec. He said the prilosec would help my intestine open up and the flagyl and amoxicillin would absorb better as they are both anti-parasitic.

A different time in my life they gave me tetracycline, which helped me go. Also, Paragone, and/or grapefruit pectin.Check with a doctor, nurse or someone who has experience with this.

Also, check colonics.

Posts: 697 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Wow, it's been awhile since I've seen this thread.

Neko, parasites are everywhere, not just other countries. It can be hard for people (especially docs) to accept or even wrap their heads around the fact that there are parasite eggs in food, water, air, etc, even restaurant food.

So, IMO, most people don't even know they have them. Also, alinia and bilt barely made a dent for me, so I just keep treating.

Dbpei, I tried MC-PZ and didn't notice much with it, but that's wonderful it's doing something for you! For me, just trying something new can stir up the bugs sometimes.

Haley, I don't remember if they made me constipated. That said, how is your diet? Greens, veggies and lots of water will help (parasites hate greens). Have you tried coffee enemas yet?

They help release more worms as well as cleanse the body of toxins (when the worms die, they release toxins in your body).

--------------------

Haley
Member # 22008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Catgirl. I follow the Wahl's protocol which is about 6 cups of veggies a day.

I do enemas all the time, but have not done coffee yet. I'll give it a try.

Thanks MLG. I will keep that in mind.

Posts: 2232 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

You're welcome Haley! I'm pretty sure coffee enemas will do it for you. After one I was hooked.

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Just thought I'd give an update and maybe this will help newbies. [Smile]

I've been treating parasites for several years now (no, I have not been out of the country, parasites are everywhere). I have passed so many worms it would blow people away. I have way more energy now than I had before treating. Even more energy than I had last year.

I used to pull weeds out in the yard and then pass out with severe exhaustion. Not anymore. I have tons of energy now. I can put out 4 bags of mulch now with now problem, and then go shopping.

I sleep better than I have in years. I attribute that to getting rid of the parasites and their toxins/heavy metals (big). They hold heavy metals too, so kill them, then the metals get released, and I suspect not until.

My eye floaters are practically gone (I see nothing right now). I attribute that to parasite meds and sauna. Coffee enemas are a godsend. I pass a worm every time I do them.

So even though I have lyme and co infections, just hitting parasites has made a big difference for me. Even my brain works better. The sleep alone was worth it all.

Hang in there everyone, it's working! [Smile]

--------------------

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spread 4 bags of mulch and then go shopping! That's great!!
Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks Lookup!

I had no idea how much parasites could drag me down. Even with all my co infections and lyme, those bugs were the biggest part of why I had no energy, not the lyme.

I still have lyme and now have energy. If only people knew how much of a role parasites play with lyme.

--------------------

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Catgirl- it is good to keep in mind! What was your

favorite way to detox metals?

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

The sauna. It's so easy, plus it gets my head/eyes for the floaters. My eyes are so white after I do it.

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks tutu. Now im embarrassed to ask. Hmmm. Maybe i ll pm gayle

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lp--I had several small worms come out of my gums. UGH and yes, embarrassing.

Now who is ever going to want to pucker up and kiss my face!!??

But perhaps other have the same issue you have and could benefit.

Just my 2 cents worth.

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Bumping for newbies. This is a very long thread but worth reading.

--------------------

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone found a way of getting rid of worms/parasites in the nasal passages? I am taking a variety of antiparasitics and have had 'bathroom issues' , expelling lots of small worms, flukes, eggs etc, but nothing seems to touch the nasal ones.
Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Have you tried a neti pot? Somewhere in this thread someone did the salt/C protocol and got them out. Salt/C seems to be the one thing they just can't handle.

--------------------

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Catgirl. I make a saline spray, adding either GSE or clove oil and use it to irrigate in much the same way as my old neti pot.....I find the reusable spray bottles easier to sterilise in a satisfactory way.

I do take quite a bit of Himalayan salt and some vit C, but not a high amount of the latter. I would be reluctant to go too far down the salt C route because I am on a betablocker for heart rhythm problems and tend to have quite high blood pressure despite the bb.

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

There is something about mixing the two (powdered form). It sounds like you're doing all you can for the moment. Maybe when your blood pressure comes down you can try it. Hopefully someone else posts here with a good idea. :)

--------------------

chriscat
Member # 51024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chriscat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VV:
sillia,

I generally take enzymes with every meal.
I've been taking them for more than 6 months.

This will digest food. Remember to take enzymes on empty stomach as well. Parasites excrete something that counteracts enzymes so that they won't be digested. I buy Nature's Plus Ultra-Zyme from the Vitamin Shoppe. It has probiotics as well.
Posts: 1 | From SC | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement