LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Bionic 880 thread - promise I won't delete it (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Bionic 880 thread - promise I won't delete it
heiwalove
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 6467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiwalove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does dr. k know about the bionic yet, GiGi? do you think he might purchase one for his office? i know A.R. was recently in europe; i wonder if she investigated the bionic while there. i'm not sure, as i haven't spoken to her about it yet.

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/violinexplosion

Posts: 1848 | From seattle, wa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie_mummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NanaDubo:
Well folks - I leave for Germany in just about two weeks. 6goofy, steelbone and I were all hoping to have a lymie party there but they couldn't get in the same time as me [Frown]

I am antibiotic free for three weeks and feeling quite well most days. Extremely well on some days.

I will do my best to keep you posted while I am there.

Any news from NanaDubo on how the treatment is going? I am anxiously awaiting more reports!

[ 21. September 2008, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: zombie_mummy ]

--------------------
"Be it, don't dream it." -Dr. Frank-N-Furter

http://www.lymefriends.com/profile/zombie_mummy

Posts: 196 | From Canuckistan | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I hear, things are going fine for Nano D.
Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie_mummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GiGi:
You may want to look into the Bionic 880 treatment by Dr. W. in Germany or by some of the other doctors listed. www.biophoton.de And someone may soon have the instrument in England.

I would love to know more about a Biophoton practitioner in England. GiGi, do you happen to know whereabouts in England? I am far too ill to travel alone to Germany but have family in the UK who might be able to assist me if I was able to go there for treatment.

I know there is a Bionic 880 distributor located just outside of Nottingham and that is very close to my father's hometown (one of my Aunts still lives there)...

[ 23. September 2008, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: zombie_mummy ]

--------------------

Posts: 196 | From Canuckistan | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Zoom,

Check with http://www.autonomic-response.co.uk/
I have heard he shows great interest and he may possibly have the Bionic 880 or get it soon.

You might also write the manufacturer, www.biophotons.de and ask there. The instrument is being sold to a number of foreign countries in Europe and some other doctor/practitioners may have one in the meantime also.

I hope you grab the opportunity when you can -- there is nothing better than at last being totally lymefree. If you have other problems causing some of your "condition", they are often easier to address once the Lyme and accompanying co-infections and other pathogens are eliminated.

Good luck and take care.

http://www.autonomic-response.co.uk/

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This company sells the Bionic 880 in UK -
http://www.healthoptimiser.co.uk/methodology_bionic880.html

You may want to contact them...

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

Thank you GiGi and Sparkle7 for your responses. I have sent an email to the ART practitioner in Sussex, asking if he has the machine yet. If I hear back from him, I'll let you all know what he says.

--------------------

zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

I have received a reply back from the ART practitioner in Sussex, England. He does not have a Bionic 880 yet but is looking into it. This is part of what he wrote back to me:

"I am most interested in the Bionic 880 and would like to learn more from Dr Klinghardt who is investigating it at present. I do not presently have or use one of these machines, but may do in the future. Please let me know your experience with the 880."

[ 24. September 2008, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: zombie_mummy ]

--------------------

evgen
Member # 14118

Icon 14 posted      Profile for evgen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless those on the trip to Germany.
Will be interesting to know more about treatment by Bionics 880.

--------------------
~From Russia with Lyme~

Posts: 34 | From Rostov-on-Don, Russia | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Lightworks LED with nosodes process is working, folks. I think we're talking cure.

If I had the funds and the language, I'd be spending a month in Germany with Dr. Woitzel, just begging to listen and observe his technique and process.

I've been using the inspiration of his work to develop a process that can work for me with what I have available.

I am certain that Woitzel's process and technique is far superior than anything I am doing, and that his results more profound, yet what I am doing is working.

I am seeing an expert in Applied Kinesiology to help me detect lyme in my body, and to figure out how best to treat using lyme nosodes and light.

A couple of weeks ago we detected lyme in the left kidney.

Treatment was to be five sessions (three days a week) of 880 near infrared B setting 15 seconds per session with two drops of DB LYM under the tongue or the bottle held against the body (I took the drops.)

In addition, I treat crown of head, forehead, back of head, thyroid, solar plexus, just below navel, and inside wrists and ankles, for under 30 seconds each.

I herxed hard after the first and second session with nosodes as directed, then felt better.

Appointment yesterday detected a clear kidney. I had him do a full scan of each organ, and lyme was detected in the liver. I'll do the same process.

Muscle testing showed that the nosode by itself would not be helpful, but would be helpful in conjunction with the LED.

I am also in the process of treating a strep infection in the nose and sinuses and gums with a strep nosode and LED.

I started all this process in a state of wellness. I can only imagine doing this in the state of illness I was in a year and a half ago. I imagine the herx, and need to detox might have been pretty overwhelming.

So long and short of it is, my experience tells me that lyme can be effectively treated with Lightworks and nosodes.

The trick is to find somebody to work with who can asist in the process, or to become an expert with the Biotensor or some such instrument yourself.

I am pretty well experienced in muscle testing and natural health, but I wouldn't want to do this alone!

I am fond of saying that any technique is only as good as the practitioner! I'm excited for those of you going to Germany to work with the best, and for those of you with access to the Bionic 880!

If I'd done this earlier, I would probably have needed lots of support with mercury and liver detox as well.

My practitioner is quite an expert in Kinesiology, yet I sometimes get the impression that he thinks I am over-reacting about finding every last lyme bug. Maybe just my imagination.

I have to be persistent in asking for more searching and more answers. You and I know that we don't want to leave any stone unturned with this critter!

I'm beginning to help some local people with this process. I'll keep you posted with any significant results.

Thanks everybody who helped point me in this direction.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is very exciting, Bejoy!!! Thanks for posting.

My life has been in a state of emergency for the past 2 years. I was very low in money & we've been going through a great deal of stress. I just didn't have the mind set to do it in any coherent way.

I just had the belief that 880 nM wavelength was light & that I can do it...

I really think what I did with the LightWorks made a dramatic difference in my health. It wasn't easy but it's working. I feel alot better but I still have some issues to deal with.

We've been needing to move from this place where I am now but I was just too ill to deal with it. Now, I'm able to pack & get things going. I never would have been able to deal with this if I didn't use the LightWorks.

I had no money to go to Germany. I think it's great that people here are doing that but it just wasn't a possibility for me at this time.

All of us working together as a collective can do this! We can crack the Lyme code... with the help of GiGi, Nanodubo, 6goofykids, Bob in MD, Dr. W & everyone else adding their experiences.

Everyone should have access to the technology so they can get well from this hellish disease.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing your experience Bejoy, that is so encouraging .... I can't wait to go!!!

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great stuff...can't wait to go..oct 11th hear we come

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suspect it is important to have Mg sulfate "available" in the system so when ATP is made, it will drive Mg back into the oxygen starved cell to react with CO2 as Bb needs CO2.

???

Home use...take an epsom salt bath first...perhaps.

Lease the bionic 880?

http://www.medienberatung.de/biophoton_reg/eng/bionic_880_eng.htm

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Epsom salt baths ... good thing our guest house has a bathtub, Steel! Then again, I believe Dr. W uses Mag. IV for treatment.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paul -- will you and six at least spend some time with nanadubo while you're there?

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

No, she'll be gone before we arrive. [Frown]

--------------------

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to gigi, six, or steelbone:

I was wondering... say the bionic treatment does eradicate the lyme completely. What about co-infections? TerryK posted earlier saying bartonella and babs usually have to addressed BEFORE the lyme. I'm considering going to germany if a few more positive reports come in, but I for sure have babs and bartonella too and I'm wondering how getting rid of the lyme would effect treatment of those co-infections.

Any input?

thanks,
joey

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

MOjoey, Lyme Disease is eradicated 100%, that means all co-infections as we know them are also gone. In fact, my husband still had an occasional Epstein Barr Virus showing before the Bionic880 treatment - all of that is also gone. Not a sign of any of them. Except now getting rid of heavy metals which seemed to now come from nowhere, i.e. they are much easier to bring out, but they need attention to avoid reabsorption.

There is not a single biochemical involved in the treatment of eradication. Simply nosodes and photons with certain powers. No specific organs are searched for or addressed: simply the light is applied, to all organ points at each treatment, the photons take off and head for the area where they are needed, clearing out the cell and reactivating the immune system. Bad stuff out, good stuff can enter again.

Marnie, you can forget all the biochemistry that you so love. It is not needed for that treatment. It is simply physics at initiating what the body can do best.

Any IV's that follows the photon treatments to help certain very toxic people, and in order to make it easier for them, consists of several homeopathic forms of drainage remedies. They are not the same for everyone.

All I can say, if you have the means, go for it. Or share in Bob/Maryland's group endeavour.
It wasn't easy for us either, but it is unbelievable what it does knowing that Lyme is gone for good.

The Bionic880 can be leased by licensed professionals within Germany - not outside the country. I know one doctor who owns one and leases two to accomodate patients.

The Bionic880 can be used for a multitude of different applications. I am treating my husband's blood at this time for possible allergic reactions to certain toxins. I am learning something new every day and the people I can contact are very generous and sharing.

I learned that a headache - with the right frequency - disappears within minutes with photon applications. I woke up with one the other day - ten minutes of light, selected frequencies and intensity selected with my Biotensor -- headache gone.

I hope all of you can share in this treatment method someday, somehow. It took a few years of trials to become truly a successful method to eradicate Lyme. I hope people are not going to destroy it by altering it to suit their needs. This is done with ART all the time - and it simply is not effective and true ART any longer and the next thing you hear "it doesn't work".

All I can say, if you have the means, go for it. Or share in Bob/Maryland's group endeavour.
It wasn't easy for us either, but it is unbelievable what it does knowing that Lyme is gone for good.

Take care.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Gigi- I respect you but I just don't agree that the only way to do it is with the Bionic 880 & Dr. W....

I've tried it on my own & it's worked by using the LightWorks. It didn't "derange" my system & I'm carefully detoxifying. I am continuing to get better & better, too.

You may know alot but I don't think you are qualified to say that alternate treatments to the Bionic 880 do not work. There have been no double blind studies done comparing the 2 devices or other infrared devices.

It's nice to have guidance but I'm not going to sit around here doing nothing when I could be getting well by my own means.

It's great for those who can go to Germany & I wish them all well. I'm not one to complain but one day I will be well & be able to afford the treatment in Germany. I may not need it then...

I guess time will tell. In the mean time, I hope people using any of these methods with infrared light, homeopathy, supplements, energetic testing, etc. will still keep posting their findings.

We can all continue to learn from everyone's experience. No one has a patent on these technologies - they may like to, though.

GiGi
Member # 259

Sparkle, please read what I said and have said many times before.

I was well long before we went to Germany. There are thousands of other programs and protocols and therapies that can be eventually effective. But it took me years to do it and a lot more money to do it.

The Bionic 880/Dr.W. protocol works in three weeks - for the majority of patients, as long as the diagnosis was correct and all other "rules" are adhered to.

Please do whatever you want to do - I am not trying to stop you. Read again what I said.

I wish you continued success.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I think people are just waiting to see what the report is from some familiar people from this message board. Since several people are trying it out. We will know from their experience if it's worth the money.

For some people, it's not that hard to come up with $5,000 -$15,000 for the treatment & to buy the device. For others, it's almost impossible...

When you first started mentioning about this treatment, GiGi, I researched it. There just wasn't alot of people saying that the Bionic 880 cured them on European message boards. There is alot of ridicule of people using light for healing.

To me, if people were being cured - I would think some of these people would be talking about it on the internet. I just didn't see it. So, my attitude is to proceed with caution.

I did the research of scientific studies & using light for healing sounds promising. That's why I decided to spend $300 on the LightWorks to see what would happen.

I'm just not convinced that the devices are all that different. It will be interesting to see how people faire who have tried both devices - or to just get some reports from people who we "know" here from their posts on Lymenet.

I can see that spending $5,000 to go to Germany is better than muddling around going from doctor to doctor here & spending $30,000 or more. Many of us would like to hear about or see more proof that it really does "cure" Lyme.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I think people are just waiting to see what the report is from some familiar people from this message board. Since several people are trying it out. We will know from their experience if it's worth the money.

For some people, it's not that hard to come up with $5,000 -$15,000 for the treatment & to buy the device. For others, it's almost impossible...

When you first started mentioning about this treatment, GiGi, I researched it. There just wasn't alot of people saying that the Bionic 880 cured them on European message boards. There is alot of ridicule of people using light for healing.

To me, if people were being cured - I would think some of these people would be talking about it on the internet. I just didn't see it. So, my attitude is to proceed with caution.

I did the research of scientific studies & using light for healing sounds promising. That's why I decided to spend $300 on the LightWorks to see what would happen.

I'm just not convinced that the devices are all that different. It will be interesting to see how people faire who have tried both devices - or to just get some reports from people who we "know" here from their posts on Lymenet.

I can see that spending $5,000 to go to Germany is better than muddling around going from doctor to doctor here & spending $30,000 or more. Many of us would like to hear about or see more proof that it really does "cure" Lyme.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

sparkle7
Member # 10397

sparkle7
Member # 10397

sparkle7
Member # 10397

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I wanted to post about Nanodubo's progress as she has been updating Steelbone and I. She gave me her permission today to update you.

She ended up needing her appendix removed while over there! Not a good time for a language barrier!

But, today she went back for her third treatment. In the beginning, she tested positive for all the vials. Today, she only tested positive for the weakest vial! She is feeling great and celebratory.

She said that when she tests free of Lyme she is planning on posting.

Dr. W does not want people using wireless internet through training as those who have stayed in town in a hotel with wireless haven't done as well as those who stay where GiGi did. So, Nano hasn't been online much. She goes to an internet cafe to keep Steel and I updated. I'm sure you'll all hear from her soon.

--------------------

jl123
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jl123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi,

"share in Bob/Maryland's group endeavor"

Could you by any chance provide any info,
maybe a PM about the Maryland group? I live
in nyc and so may be able to make a trip to
Maryland.

thanks, Jeremy

Posts: 268 | From new york city | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jl123
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jl123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi,

"share in Bob/Maryland's group endeavor"

Could you by any chance provide any info,
maybe a PM about the Maryland group? I live
in nyc and so may be able to make a trip to
Maryland.

thanks, Jeremy

Posts: 268 | From new york city | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello from Germany folks [Big Grin]

This is a long story so heads up if you're not ready for a mini novel.

At my first appointment with Dr. W, I for tested for 8-10 different strengths of lyme (can't remember how many he uses) - both German and American.

I tested positive for all of them. A heavy load. I also tested for sensitivity to wheat, sugar, yeast and egg whites. I was told that once the yeast was cleared from my gut I would be able to eat what I want.

We picked up all the nosodes specific to me at the pharmacy down the street along with homeopathic remedies (again specific to me) to support the kidneys, liver etc., and move out the metals.

I received my first treatment with the Bionic880 as well as an infusion.

The metals were moved as I could feel them and taste them all night [Roll Eyes]

I could also feel the cells communicating with each other. There was much excitement going on in my body and it was almost overwhelming in a good way.

Dr. W had said he thought I would have a quick and strong response to the biophotons.

Here's where the excitement beings! After two treatments I was experiencing a lot of abdominal pain over the weekend.

When I went back on Monday, he sent me to a hospital to have it checked out.

I was seen by the chief of staff as Dr. W knows him. He felt it was my appendix.

A few hours later I was being wheeled into the "theater" for surgery. Did I freak out? Yes.

It was a true faith walk to await surgery where a few spoke some English and most spoke none. There was a very kind nurse who held my hand for a spell who had "flown over Maine once" [Smile]

I toyed with the idea of giving into my fears and going home after the surgery but it didn't feel very satisfying to have to say "oh, I've just been through too much."

I stuck it out and I'm glad I did. When I returned to Dr. W he said that a lot of infection and lyme was being held in that area and he thought it would be interesting to test me again now that the appendix was gone.

This made me a little nervous as normally you don't get re-tested again until 5-6 treatments.

So, after just two treatments with the Bionic880 and one less appendix, I tested negative for ALL the but very weakest strength of lyme [woohoo]

I know that I will go home lyme free.

Dr. W wiped the tears from my cheeks with his hand and wiped them on his jeans. This is a kind man.

In terms of co-infections etc. He does not spend a lot of time discussing that. He did say I didn't have this or that but as gigi has said - when the lyme goes, all the friends go. Not her exact words by any means.

All biological issues come to the surface and are dealt with.

It is very precise yet so simple. Everything is tested. The very expensive chlorella I have been taking was not even doing anything for me but the $5.00 activated charcoal - yes.

Dr. W is very busy running from room to room. It is difficult to get my own questions answered. I am sorry if I don't have every bit of information at this time.

The biophoton therapy is extremely powerful and it works. I feel extremely well but this is not a cake walk, it is work and well worth it.

The Klein's apartments in Dobel are a very nice place to stay. They are extremely kind and the air and water are wonderful as is the little town of Dobel.

There are at least 3 bakeries down the street that try to reel me in by the nose when I walk every day. I do hope to be able to go in and eat something deliciously full of sugar before I go.

Oh, my concerns about my old spinal fracture - doesn't seem to be a problem and he said that whoever is doing the work on my back is very good.

All for now.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Nano!!! [woohoo] [woohoo] [woohoo]

I can't wait to go!!!

--------------------

nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyjohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is fantastic news and i wish you the very best with the rest of your treatment!

you should feel good that you had your appendix removed over there. i had 2 surgeries in germany and received much better care over there than any of the other 5 surgeries and procedures, and doc visits, i have ever gotten over here in the usa.
language barrier can make it scary but they are much less invasive over there, and like you said, the nurses can see that you are scared and will tend to that nervousness as opposed to what i have personally experienced here, which is just the opposite.
keep up the good work and keep us informed, please!

best wishes,
john in ny state

--------------------
do your best to educate the rest because
9 out of 10 doctors don't know jack about tick borne illnesses

Posts: 437 | From shawangunk mountains, ny | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ihatelyme
Member # 16309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihatelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How wonderful! God bless your treatments. I just don't understand why the instrument cost so much. If around a couple thousand dollars...that would be great...
Posts: 27 | From MA | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Nano's report makes me very happy.

About a week ago,I was sitting up my rhododendron tree with the chainsaw when the phone rang with her first call. I called back and she said that she had a belly ache - a nifty one. I suggested "move the load" and then remembered that my husband a couple of years ago had a similar pain. I asked he if she felt she had a fever - if she still had her appendix. No fever, but still appendix.
My husband at that point two year ago had a very slight fever and still the appendix. It was in the process of bursting, and when the ER guys finally listened to my plea, he was saved.

I am so happy for you, Nano, that there is a Dr. W.

You can go get that Schwarzwaelder Kirschtorte - that Black Forest cherry cake loaded with chocolate, cherries, and genuine whipping cream! soon. Once the Lyme is felled, a lot of the rest
will go with it.

Yes, vacation apartments do not do your laundry and most Germans are therefore able to spend vacation time at a nice place they still can afford. They don't have servants and personnel for all the Ritz comforts - nobody could afford to go there. I know Mrs. Klein does a tub of laundry for people if really necessary and for a small charge. But there are Waescherei's in town where you can leave your laundry to be done - I do not think they have laundromats per se in Germany where you do your own. Maybe; I don't know. Water and electricity in Germany cost a lot.

Good luck, Nano, for the rest of your stay. I know you will be lymefree when you get home. The rest is a matter of time.

Take care.

ericaf
Member # 10929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ericaf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so sorry you had to go through surgery but the news that you're feeling better and the good news about the Bionic is really exciting!
Posts: 81 | From Italy | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOWW!!Nanabudo I am so glad for you !

Please try the bakeries as they are great.The sugar test different in EUROPE( GERMANY) .I so miss them !!!!I wish I had come with you at the same time!!!

Hope I will be blessed to be there as you are .That is all I have been thinking lately!!!!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

[woohoo] [woohoo] [woohoo]

--------------------

nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyjohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
?

--------------------

Posts: 437 | From shawangunk mountains, ny | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

?

--------------------

nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

trying to see replies

--------------------

nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

sorrry..trying again...if i had a better short term memory i'd have been able to remember what ali said and i would have already viewed it...

--------------------

zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

I'm so glad to hear the treatment is working, Nanadubo!

--------------------

Angelica
Unregistered

Nana Dubo I am so glad to hear that your trip sounds wonderful and like a total success now that you are done with the operation part and on to your treatment.

Please eat something delicious and full of chocolate for me. I can't wait to eat what I want again.

Angelica

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Just amazing! Thank you for sharing, NanaDubo. You are the 2nd person here who had an appendix out recently...

Keep us posted!

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it appears that appendectomies are all the rage this fall [Wink]

I am hoping that my staples are ready to come out before I leave and that Dr. W is able to remove them rather than someone from homeland security [Eek!]

I had an extra biophoton treatment on the surgical area and I do believe it has sped up the healing process. I really am not hindered in any way other than feeling a little weakness in the area.

Some of you have contacted me and ask that I inquire about a number of topics. I truly would like to help everyone but you must try to understand the situation.

They are inundated right now. There are people in the waiting room with 3:00 appointments at 5:30. Everyone is extremely patient but everything takes time.

To spend 15 minutes trying to communicate about something that is not of direct concern to his patient is not fair to him or to the people waiting.

Please do not think that these issues are not of concern to me - they are but he only has so many hours in a day and they are being kept there until evening most days.

The days I am getting biophoton treatments and an infusion I do not even see him unless it is to wave or a quick check in to see how I am doing.

It is not unlike appointments with a doctor in the US. If you are going there for the nurse to check your blood pressure, you do not expect to chat with the doctor for an hour. It is the same here.

Please understand that there is room for misinterpretation with the written word (as we have seen on this site). I am very, very willing to share any information I have or get but I still have unanswered questions about my next steps.

If you are not able to come here, you still have the option of calling his office and arranging a time to speak with him. If you are planning to come here in October or November - bring a winter coat as it is getting very cold.

I was hoping to go to Octoberfest in the beautiful town of Ettlinger today but it is so cold and windy that the wool jacket I brought is not enough for being outside all day.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

It's not that Dr W's treatments are so expensive, Ihatelyme, it's that you have to go to Germany and stay a month. I think if you compare it to Lyme treatment here it's very reasonable.

--------------------

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really happy for you Nanadubo!!! [woohoo]

By the way if you didn't know the red sox made the playoffs as a wild card. [lol]

Keep getting better!

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ctlyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ctlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nanadubo,

Great to hear you are doing well.

Can you tell us what symptoms you had before and what sympyoms are now gone or diminished?

You mentioned in one of your Augusts posts that you were feeling better and on some days real good(possible from being off ABX).

I read some of your posts that said you had heart palps in the past. Has the Biophoton hepl that? I ask b/c i have been dealing w/ that for almost 4 years.

Good luck the rest of the way we are all puliing for you.

Posts: 137 | From wethersfield ct | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heiwalove
Member # 6467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiwalove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome! thank you for sharing. i'm so happy for you and looking forward to further updates. [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/violinexplosion

Posts: 1848 | From seattle, wa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamieL
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamieL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does Dr. W work on children with Lyme?

--------------------
Diagnosed with :yme and mycoplasma pneumonia Aug 08.
Treating with Doxy and Ceftin ever since. 15 sessions in hyperbaric o2 chamber

Posts: 183 | From all around | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

ctlyme - I have had just about every symptom you can list at one time or another.

For me, I believe antibiotics helped to some degree but I did not want to be on them for a really long time.

To the best I can remember and by the time I left to come here one of my remaining symptoms was lack of energy but no longer extreme fatigue. I now have tons of energy.

I spent yesterday taking pictures for hours in Ettlinger, shopping for German knick knacks/gifts and then walked into Dobel for dinner. Could not have done all this a few months ago.

Blurry vision that mangosteen helped for a spell but that is gone now.

Inflammation - 98% gone now - two treatments to go.

Stiff, crunchy sounding neck - gone now.

Feeling off balance when riding an escalator or something like that. Mostly gone but the biophotons leave me a little light headed somedays.

Dr. W told me to expect that.

Anxiety was a major problem. As all biological issues are brought to the surface with the treatments, I have dealt with a few full blown panic attacks while here.

This has subsided and I am not taking any medication for it.

I was not having heart palps for awhile and have not had any while here.

Yeast - all visible signs are gone and I will test again for this soon.

Abdominal pain - left wherever my appendix was put to rest.

Digestion - plumbing is working nicely now but was pretty poor for over a year.

All I can think of right now.

jamieL - I intend to ask Dr. W about children. I have one granddaughter with confirmed lyme and a grandson that I strongly suspect has it.

My feeling (and just my feeling) is that children would heal quite quickly with these treatments. Children tend to be able to bounce back from things more quickly in general.

I am 56 and have been ill for years. If I responded so quickly I would think kids have a great chance of getting rid of lyme and company.

This is just my opinion and I know now more than ever that this is so individual.

I see people of all ages at Dr. W's but I do intend to ask about children.

More after my appointment tomorrow. Oh yes, Mrs. Klein at the guesthouse where I am staying says I am too skinny but that I look ten years younger than when I got here [Big Grin]

Angelica
Unregistered

Thank you for the update and I am thrilled you now have more energy. It must feel fantastic.

Continue to have an incredible trip.

Angelica

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Nana, can you put a percentage on how you felt before vs. how you felt now? I think that would be a help to those wondering how sick you were. [Smile]

I'm so happy you're doing so well. I wish you had a winter coat!! I can't wait to get there.

I'm already too skinny, I'll take the looking younger part though, LOL.

--------------------

GiGi
Member # 259

Dr. Woitzel discovered his treatment method with homeopathic nosodes/Bionic880 (an earlier model then) when treating a child whose parents insisted on a "no-antibiotics" approach. The very sick child was well within a very short time; just as it happens now, if the diagnosis is correct. That was eight years ago. He has treated people older than my husband - into their nineties. It won't fix everything, but it fixes Lyme Disease.

It's the light and energy! ( The right light and the right energy that is!)

Take care.

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nana, what other treatments did you use prior to Dr. W, as you say fatigue was your main remaining symptom?

You were brave to undergo surgery

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems like the people who do well from this treatment are those that already have significant progress/symptom resolution...

It doesnt seem like a treatment for those that are very ill (like myself) and can barely function at all, or are way too sick to travel all the way to Germany.

GiGi what do you mean by "diagnosed right"? Are you saying if it dosent work for someone that they never had lyme to begin with??

I am just asking because if you have proof of lyme and the treatment doesnt "work" than its just because the treatment didnt work. I dont think this is going to work for everyone because than NO one would have lyme disease... It seems like a good treatment for those who already have some symptom resolution and are functioning at a higher level.

If this was a cure for lyme than we would have nothing to worry about.

I wish I had the money and the well being to go just to see how it would work for me... I am way too sick to travel... even to my doctors.

Nana... I hope the rest of your trip goes well and you come home with new found health.

I want everyone to be healthy believe me, BUT.... I have just heard since I found out that I had lyme that there was NO cure.. that I wold NEVER be cured... So I think if this was a cure for us than LLD's would be trying to get these machines to cure us.. make us better.

I wish you the very best and good health!

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unexpectedills,

i wanted to add that i am planning on calling Dr. W's office on Monday to set up an appointment. I have not had any clear symptom resolution from 3 months of ABx except some alleviation of brain fog.

I have been ill for 3 yrs, and I consider myself 90% housebound, can't exercise, can't sleep...textbook.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't come back 100% because of all the secondary issues (heavy metals, viruses, damaged organs) but the question is would I be able to skip the long-term ABx after I come back and still be able to heal to full wellness? I know that as of right now, the ABx are the only thing that has really helped me noticeably in the last 3 years, so if the answer to that question is "yes", then I would say the treatment was a success for a severely ill patient

-joey

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamieL
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamieL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am considering going ot Germany this summer with my girls if he does in fact treat kids with Lyme.

Anyone want to go with? June or July looks good to me...

--------------------
Diagnosed with :yme and mycoplasma pneumonia Aug 08.
Treating with Doxy and Ceftin ever since. 15 sessions in hyperbaric o2 chamber

Posts: 183 | From all around | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Six - it is difficult to put a number on it but I will try. Last January and February I was bed ridden.

That I think would allow me to say I was only minimally functional.

Severe brain fog, loss of balance, earaches, stiff neck, digestive issues, non-stop headaches.

Things vary so much and I was never able to figure out what the pattern was but there did seem to be one.

In August when I was having really good days - I would say I was functioning around 70% or more.

Maybe the therapies I tried brought me to that level but I had to decide if that was going to be as good as it would get.

The answer was no. I wanted my life back.

I had a good diet, a good naturopath, but could not afford the other therapies he made available to me -Hyperbaric, sauna, etc.
on a regular basis.

It was pretty much my diet, my will, 5 months of antibiotics and a lot of supplements.

I stopped all antibiotics 5 weeks before I left for Germany.

In my eyes I was operating at 70% (maybe even higher) but learned I had a very heavy load when I arrived here. How do you accurately put a number on it?

Perhaps I was about to go downhill again soon? That has happened a number of times over the years.

There have been people here who are quite a bit sicker than I might be, but have had similar results. I don't believe you have to be "almost well" for this treatment to be successful.

Maybe it just takes longer.

Dr. W is very good at figuring out what is going on with each person and treats accordingly. Not the same for any two people.

I know that it was not necessarily easy to come here but I had to know if this could help me.

Our bodies, even when rid of lyme need time to heal. All our tissue, organs and cells have been affected. This does not happen overnight.

I am grateful that my energy is restored but I have to remind myself not to go nuts but to slow down and let things make the transition.

Does this make sense? I wish I could be of more help.

NanaDubo

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mojoey--- That is me too.. I have been the same way.. cant exersice and cannot function on a daily basis for almost 2 years.. have been on abx for 5 months with little change if any. I hope you ahve a good convo with teh doc!!!

Nana--- I am going to pm you... when you ahve a chance I hope we can chat a little!!! I wish you well!

[Smile]

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ctlyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ctlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the reply Nanadubo.

Hopefully the positive reports keep coming from you and from six and steel when they go.

Gigi and you guys are giving us some hope.

We shall see.

Be safe and hope you have continued improvement.

P.S. GO SOX!!! (Red Sox)

Posts: 137 | From wethersfield ct | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Shandy, I suspect you are partly correct, the sicker you are the longer it takes to heal. If you to work hard to heal, I believe you will!

Shandy do you have other issues other then lyme, such as viruses? metals? dental problems? parasites? Other pathogens?

I believe Dr. W.s treatment will handle any kind of pathogen.

I think the big complications for how long healing takes is purely individual. Emotional issues where your own mind works against healing. If you have dental problems those have to be fixed or healing can take a real long time. If you have excess mercury in your body, that takes time to chelate.

Emotional issues are probably the biggest reason healing can take a long time. I've read a number of accounts of folks who had lost a loved one and their health deteriotated shortly after. Only when they could address those issues could healing take place.

As far as mercury, I got to say I love the media for disinformation. They will say avoid tuna fish as if that is the only place mercury exists. Let me clue everyone in on something, mercury is in the air we breath, the water we drink and in the food we eat. In many of our household products. Don't believe me, check out the following article from the new york times:

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C00E3D9103BF933A25751C0A9659C8B63

Dental issues, root canals, gum infections, tmj, etc...

Our greatest weapon is to aid our bodies ability to detoxify.

The equation is quite simple, detoxify faster then toxins build up. Dr W. can help you get rid of lyme, but the burden is still on the patient to ensure their own health. We especially have to detoxify and rebuild our bodies. No one is going to do that for you.

So Dr. W. has his task, to get rid of lyme. We individually have our own tasks to detoxify.

--------------------
Bob

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Hey Bob!!

I have no mercury fillings at all... I only did the clear fillings that are mercury free becaue I am/WAS a singer and didnt want a mouth full of silver when I was on stage singing!

I have tested negative for all virus's except IgG on EBV. and see I already forgot what else you said...AHHH my brain... I do have emotional problems because of being sick.. it has totally screwed with me and I am an emotional wreck.

I have so far tested Negative for ALL co-infections and other pathogens.. I think I tested low positive for Mycoplasma P.

I dont know what is going on with my body but... I am done with ebing this way... that I know.

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I keep hearing positive reports from others that go I might like to go next summer when school is out.

I am particularly interested in those who have bartonella or anyone who has myoclonus or severe muscle spasms and imbalance.

I am from Illinois. PM if interested. Hiker53

P.S. I am female if that matters.

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8885 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nanadubo,

Are you going to buy a machine to bring back? Forgive me if this question is rude.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8885 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Shandy, if you were treated with a bionic 880, despite how sick you are now, you would probably do extremely well, as long as you worked on your emotional state.

You still have to detox, your body isn't doing it well enough right now. We can still take in and can still have quite a bit of mercury from other sources as well as lead and other heavy metals.

I had dental issues, so I know what they are and I dealt with them. I will have a detox protocol for the rest of my life.

So take some time to create a detox plan. Ask others for help.

Really hoping you get better. [Smile]

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I have a feeling that this method of getting well is very effective. I tried to develop a way of doing it at home using the LightWorks & had very good results.

It's not for everyone to do this at home with the LightWorks! I experimented on myself since I know my body & did alot of research. I wasn't able to go to Germany but I did need to be able to function.

The thing I realized with using infrared light is that it works in a completely different way than any other drug, supplement, body work, acupuncture, homeopathy, etc. that I have ever experienced.

It is not the same as taking drugs. I'm not sure how it works or if there are studies about the mechanism of light but it's really something else.

No method can be 100% for everyone but I feel confident that this may help alot of people. I'm really happy for NanaDubo. I hope she will continue to improve. I also hope people will continue to post their results for both positive & negative.

Healing takes time. It will be good to continue to hear about the long term results & how people do after returning from Germany. I hope there will be respect shown towards people with questions & towards the people sharing their experiences.

No one is bashing anyone who has a problem with abx or a picc line. No one should bash anyone who has a positive or negative experience from using the infrared light, either.

We need to continue to get the reports about this modality. Thanks you to those of you sharing your experiences!

GiGi
Member # 259

Bob, you hit the nail right on the head!

When I first contacted Dr. Woitzel in May, asking him about co-infections, he said "the photons take them out". I listed all of them in my e-mail to him, same response. Being totally aware of the huge role toxic heavy metals play, I asked him "what do you do for heavy metals?". His answer "the photons take them out".

In all the testing I have done since we returned, we never again found any Lyme or co-infections. Zero. None. That is done by energetic testing, but that is also the way we had found them before the Bionic treatments. My husband had all of them at one time or another.

Dr. Woitzel is absolutely right - the photons take them out. But it is a long road for a methylmercury molecule from the interior of a cell in the brain (or for that matter any cell) to the toilet!

http://www.holisticmd.org/mercury/index.php#chemical_characteristics

I was fully aware that my husband as well as myself were at one time very heavy metal toxic and, I myself, even more toxic from thioethers/mercaptans from the teeth and root canals. (They are worse than the heavy metals.)

Since treatment in Germany and since we have the Bionic 880, he is getting rid of so much toxin, on a daily basis. I have a very fancy biotensor and can test him and the output energetically. If there were a dependable lab, I would send the stuff in. But I really do not think this is money wisely spent. It is really as if the photons opened all the spigots. Now it takes constant support of binding agents to mop up in order to really leave the stuff in the bathroom.

I have also found that with the release of these toxins, nests of other undesirables are opened up. Fungi, parasites, etc. --some of the stuff the body forms and builds up to protect us from the deadly mercury, etc. All of that is now releasing and needs to be attended for drainage.

So not everyone is going to return from Germany feeling on top of the world. My mantra has always been: - for most people it is never "only" Lyme. But, boy o boy, does it ever feel good not to have to deal with any of these critters any longer!

Nano, keep at it and ask questions! I snuck them in wherever and whenever I could, to the point where he said 'let's put some time aside and sit down and talk about all of this'. I learned a lot. I always re-form my doctors into my teachers. It makes them feel better too.

Take care.

steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiker i have Bart...

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Hey Paul did you get that from Maverick the old TV show? [lol]

--------------------
Bob

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I don't think that saying that the LLMD's would be using it if it worked is entirely accurate. If GiGi didn't know someone in Germany who went to Dr. W, none of us would have heard of him through her. When I brought it up to my LLMD, he had never heard of it.

Plus, there is the FDA to contend with. The LLMD's already get into trouble for not following the "standard" of care as determined by the IDSA, so there are also the insurance companies and AMA to deal with as well.

Hiker, I was diagnosed with bart because of my response to Cipro and Levaquin. I had severe GI problems and cognitive symptoms that cleared up on Levaquin. I do not know how much of a problem that is for me now.

Nana, thank you for giving us an assessment of where you were when you went.

Don't forget MOLD when discussing other co-issues. From my recent experience, I don't know that you could get better from Lyme with a constant mold exposure.

I would feel better on abx, then crash within weeks after ending them. I think the abx were holding down the inflammation and the Lyme load while I was being exposed to mold.

I have gone through severe detox since getting rid of the mold exposure. I tasted heavy metals (that I tested negative for after chelating, BTW), I didn't leave the house for days and felt even worse if I tried to walk around a little.

After a couple weeks now, I'm finally starting to feel some relief. I hadn't felt this bad since the beginning of Lyme treatment.

--------------------

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Hi everyone. I just got an email from Nanadubo. She wanted me to tell all of you that she knows she has a lot of PM's. She does not have a car anymore in Germany so she will not be driving into town to use the internet cafe as she was before. All the PM's will have to wait until she returns to the states.

She cannot ask Dr W all the questions. She has questions of her own and we all know how hard it is just to keep track of that when we're at our own LLMD appts.

She is still feeling good and will be back to LN in about a week.

--------------------

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anybody know what happened to Clancy's husband? It would be nice to follow up with him, too.

I am eager for NanaDubo to come back and report more. It does sound like she responded well to abx & diet (from bedridden to 70%).

Unexpected & others--I'm learning more and more about mold issues. I would check your house for mold issues. Lymies with severe mold exposures have trouble getting well if they have biotoxin/detox issues. Sometimes toxic molds hide in slow leaks behind walls and get into the ducting system in a house.

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Nana has talked to Clancy. Her husband is apparently improving with the orthopedic work that was recommended to him in Germany. That's all I know. [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  16  17  18   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement