LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Bionic 880 thread - promise I won't delete it (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Bionic 880 thread - promise I won't delete it
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angelica

That is one of the biggest reason why i'm going.

I want everything he has to offer. I beleive he has some cool tools to use on my back along with getting rid of the lyme [Smile]

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelica
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I was going with you but I want to get my fillings out first.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angelica

LOL...I'm getting mine out when i get back...

Seems like a lot of people that remove fillings with lyme feel pretty crummy doing it..So i'm hoping that having the lyme removed first will make the process much easier [dizzy]

But who the hell know.. [Smile]

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paul,

quote:
But who the hell know..

Guess what, I still don't know either. But I do know that they are bad news for most people.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelica
Unregistered

I am also waiting for warmer weather in Germany because I need Winter clothes and would probably freeze to death if I went now.

Paul let me know if your filling removal plan works out. That makes me think maybe I should wait to remove mine or maybe I am just looking for any excuse to avoid sitting and suffering in a dental chair at the moment.

steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Angelica
I have nothing to back up my decision. [Smile]

Kind of though about it one day on which i should do first and that was the answer i came up with..

LOL about the weather...Dont be a wimp..ROFL

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

Angelica
Unregistered

I am a total weather wimp.

I think warmer weather would be more healing for me all the way around. Maybe I will go in May as a birthday trip. Nothing like getting lyme free for the perfect birthday present.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angelica, I think you're doing the right thing getting the fillings out first .... not that anyone else is doing the wrong thing, but considering you don't want to go in the dead of winter, I think you should get your fillings out first. [Smile] No sense waiting to get your fillings out till next summer.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

For whatever it is worth, I used to walk around with a turleneck in high summer and 3 down comforters, the size Europeans use, was never too much. It ended almodst abruptly
once I removed the metals out of my mouth.

Mercury sits on the ligand sites of the hormone producing glands -- thyroid - temperature control Pineal gland - sleep! etc.

It should not be underestimated when ill. Without the amalgam fillings, there is no longer release of mercury into the rest of the body.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelica
Unregistered

Now I just need someone to come hold my hand when the drilling starts. The whole idea of it is just one giant unpleasant thought but I am sure I am doing the right thing by getting the mercury taken out.
nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyjohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am thinking that maybe i'd go over there in february, depending on the feedback from those going over before that.
btw, it is easy to get around germany and not speak german. but it's a good idea to go to your local library and rent a pimsleur's or similar book/cd on german ahead of time, it can help!

i already had my 2 small amalgams out about 3.5 years ago, way before i had lyme symptoms (and 2 years before the bites/rash/meningitis). i don't know if that did much but i am glad i did have them out. i still ended up getting lyme anyhow.

gig, i would love a copy of that brochure of dr woitzel's!!!!
there are several doctors/practitioners in the nyc area that would be interested in seeing it. perhaps they would travel to train with him, two of them frequent germany anyhow to lecture on homeopathy and other healing modalities.
would you be able to email it to me?

i only speak a little german but have access to a translator.

--------------------
do your best to educate the rest because
9 out of 10 doctors don't know jack about tick borne illnesses

Posts: 437 | From shawangunk mountains, ny | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelica
Unregistered

I would love a copy of that brochure too to give to a Austrian MD/homeopath that practices here. She is very opened minded and had Lyme disease when she was younger and still living in Europe.
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angelica, my dentist prescribed Valium for me for when I had my amalgams removed. It's normal to be nervous. [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelica
Unregistered

Good to know because I may need a truck load of valium.
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

It actually wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be. [Smile] It wasn't the dental work that was the problem, it was the detoxing afterward.

--------------------

bejoy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In response to concerns a couple of pages ago about people "getting worse" after Bionic treatment...

The way we recognize if an antibiotic protocol is working is by an intense herxheimer reaction.

In other words, we usually feel quite a bit worse before we feel better, because of the need to rid the body of toxins.

I would expect this to be the same with the Bionic. The difference being the possibility that lyme won't be replicating during and treatment, so the length of time that a person would be experiencing a herx would be less.

I would imagine that the herx from a Bionic treatment would be stronger and more profound than other treatments that are slower and take longer.

I am comfortable with energetic testing and muscle testing as a diagnosis. Many others are not and I respect that.

I am comfortable with the idea that lyme could be gone from the body, but the body could still be experiencing some pretty uncomfortable detoxing.

The body has to drain the lymph, liver, GI, kidneys etc, of dead bacteria, toxins from dead bacteria, metals released by dead bacteria, and mobilized released as metals are removed.

Lets keep in mind that Lyme is Borrelia Burgdorferi. Lyme disease is a tick and vector born illness made up of a variety of pathogens and toxins.

Many people have some lyme bacteria and are asymptomatic. Those who are symptomatic with lyme disease are full of all kinds of things.

Please pardon the graphic comparison, but it's kind of like being HIV positive without having symptoms, or having full blown AIDS.

With a recent case of HIV, there may be no symptoms, and few additional disorders. With AIDS, the complications are multiple and profound.

Even if you could magically cure someone of AIDS overnight, I wouldn't expect them to be well for a long time.

Lets say Dr. Woitzel has this magic cure (and it sure sounds to me like it is working) I wouldn't expect the body to spring back to life the very next day. Give it a month or two at least.

Since being symptom free of 20 years of Lyme, my physical recovery has been a long road with lots pain and tears.

I hope for the best for Bionic returnees, but wouldn't bat an eye if rehab is still a bit challenging.

We'll be here for you if it is.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, Bejoy. It just takes time whichever path you choose. Everyone is different.

Angelica- it's not that bad to have the mercury removed. It only takes a couple of hours & it's done. I guess it depends on how many you have.

I just went to a regular dentist & asked him to use all of the precautions. He's a good dentist but not specifically "biological".

I still have about 3 or 4 more to remove but it wasn't all that bad for me. I felt fine in about a week or so after.

Others may react more severely but I didn't seem to have too bad a time of it.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelica
Unregistered

I have a herd of fillings to be removed and a crown. I am actually wondering what will be left after they remove all of them... Swiss cheese?

[ 04. October 2008, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: Angelica ]

GiGi
Member # 259

The subject of possible patient reactions are described in the brochure I mentioned and I will copy them below. This description follows exactly what we and others have experienced while being treated for Borreliosis with the Bionic880:

"Possible Patient Reactions:

During the therapy: no reactions, increase of concentration disturbances or clearer thinking (subjective), reinforcement or reduction of already existing symptoms, e.g. pain, parasthesia, orthostatic dysregulation.

After the (first) treatment (usually about evening or night):

Evident reactions like, e.g. fatigue, extreme tiredness, increase of pain, reinforcement of existing pain, activation of deferred seats of disease. If any such reaction should occur, a special infusion therapy should be administered after the 2nd treatment. This will minimize the complaints significantly.

With perfect well-being, no complaints, the feeling of "being ready to take on anything", simply fit and loadable, mentally stable, no infusion is to be administered.

Relative Contraindications:

Gravidity, cardiac pacemaker, organ transplantation"

The brochure also states "In case of remaining complaints, these do not result from Borreliosis, but may have other causes which have to be explored."

The brochure further states:
"The basic principle of this Borreliosis therapy by means of photons is successfully applicable to many other cases of illness."

My comments: So I don't think one should speculate on what the reaction might be. It certainly is not what is referred to on Lymenet as a herxheimer. All the people I have talked with had zero to little, though all were very ill before the treatment and all had it for years. My husband had very little. I was treating just for possible dormants and felt absolutely nothing.

The lighthead does neither feel warm nor hot, nor cold - it feels like a little piece of plastic would feel when touching the body. The light is barely noticable and changes pattern constantly.

Don't forget we are not dealing with biochemistry. We are dealing with photons and some nosodes. The cell defends itself against the energetic information of the nosode and at the same time the photon helps the cell to eliminate the borrelia agent from within. This leads to a immune reaction. These events and reactions can be observed with the LTT and the serol. tests - that is one reason for doing them.

Take care.

[ 05. October 2008, 02:08 AM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

GiGi
Member # 259

To those who are asking me for a copy of the brochure I was describing above ---- I only have one copy that was sent to me by a friend. Email or call the manufacturer - I am sure they will snail-mail you one. Tell them you want the August 2008 color brochure describing the treatment of Lyme Disease without Antibiotics, by Dr. med. Woitzel. with the picture of the tick! It always gives me the shivers when I look at it!

Their e-mail is --- [email protected]

and don't forget to give them your mailing address.

Take care.

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is reassuring. GiGi, do you know what Dr. Woitzel uses in his "special infusion" to help people recover if they are having difficulty. He sounds like such a master at his art.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm home! Still on German time, 1:00 am here 7:00 am there so I am wide awake [Frown]

I guess it will take a few days to adjust.

I will let you know how it goes having dental work done, having had biophoton treatments first. Maybe I will handle it better now, maybe not.

I only had 5 treatments and Dr. W said I should not stay for an extra week. He is generally saying to take a break as it is so powerful. I will have some energetic testing done to be sure it stays gone.

Also, don't plan on having everything done exactly as others have done. There is someone there now that he did not do testing on for food sensitivities.

He is also thinking of not doing the blood test he uses on Americans anymore as it takes a couple of weeks to get the results back. Everything is individual.

He felt that what had been going on with my eyes might be food related - hence the testing. I stayed off everything he said to while I was there and plan to continue for the time being. The teeth also have a direct effect on the eyes.

I wondered how I would explain the nosodes to customs if they asked. They didn't look through my things. I did have a letter from him to accompany them.

Paul - watch out for the adjustments, he is a BIG man! Just kidding. He is very gentle put could have snapped me in half if he had wanted to!

It was getting quite cold when I left and the foliage was beautiful. They often get snow in November according to Mrs. Klein so go prepared for that if you will be there then.

My kids, grandkids and parents were all at my house when I got home yesterday. The grandkids are quite excited to have their Nana back.

My 10 year old granddaughter started being treated for lyme while I was away. I have to hold my tongue and see if they ask about Dr. W after observing me for awhile.

Like some of you, I imagine they want to wait and see.

My Dad who is 86 was quite interested in the whole thing but couldn't wrap his mind around the the affects of amalgam fillings. Oh well.

My husband was doing some research on the Biocom machine that Dr. W uses for testing. It seems it is (according to the internet) widely uses with vets.

I plan on looking for one and start barking. That machine is amazing and I would love to have access to one.

Unexpected. I realize the trip seems difficult. I can only say that when I decided I had to put all my eggs in a new basket, I knew I would have to go through whatever hardships came up and just get there.

I completely understand if you want to see how more people do but I couldn't wait for that. I am not suggesting you change your plans.

You can get the brochure gigi mentions from the company.

All for now.

Get travel insurance! I am thinking of going back and having my tonsils out [lol]

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clairenotes
Member # 10392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clairenotes         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question for Gigi and Nanadubo ~

When the body is being flooded with light, so to speak, do you feel any psychological benefit apart from how you might feel from being unburdened with LD?

Because I am imagining that there could be significant benefit in the area of mental/spiritual well-being.

Claire

Posts: 1111 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the Bicom device is about $20,000.

I do not remember where I got that price from.

My son went to a Bicom practitioner in hopes of helping an incurable autoimmune disease. He quit going after a couple of sessions so I do not know if it could have helped or not. The machine did indicate that he had high levels of some toxic metals that are commonly found in cigarette smoke.

D Bergy

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nanadubo,

Did you purchase the bionic 880 machine? If so, did you carry it home or have it shipped and where did you buy it.

If not, what will the nosodes be used for?

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8880 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelica
Unregistered

Thank you Gigi for the information on how to order brochures.

I ordered 3 last night and want to give one to the Austrian MD/homeopath/Chiropractor who practices near here. She also rents office space from an osteopath who is suppose to also be very good.

If the Austrian MD is interested in learning how to treat Lyme patients with the Bionic 880 I think she will be excellent at it.

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is a bicom machine?
Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let us know how you are doing NanaDubo - from time to time. We are all very interested in your progress.

Welcome home!

Have you recovered from the surgery?

I'm just curious... did you have to pay for the surgery. I hope you don't think I'm being nosey... I was just wondering how that works.

I'm sure it was completely unexpected so I was wondering if it was covered by the German gov't or if you have to pay for it. I have no idea how stuff like that works if you become ill in a foreign country & you aren't a citizen.

Send me a PM if you don't want to have all the info up on the message board.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

From a variety of experiences, I can tell you that you are expected to pay for the services in Germany just as you have to pay here. The first thing you sign when hospitalized is a piece of paper with all the pertinent info re your own insurance, and to fulfill a down payment for a portion of the expected cost. The locals don't, but apparently others do.

We learned that if you go on a trip to anywhere, it is wise to get some travel insurance for a minimal amount of money that covers all, or at least the excess of what your own coverage, such as medicare in our case, will not pay. If you don't pay, you will hear from doctors and hospitals or their agents until the matter is resolved, i.e. you pay what you owe.

You will be treated well in excellent facilities, even as a foreigner. But you are expected to pay just as anyone would have to pay for all services.

I had a stumble on a cobblestone on an earlier trip to Germany and x-rays were fully paid by my Travel Medical after the primary, in our case Medicare and AARP, paid first. Even the housecall by a doctor in a remote village in the wee hours of the night was paid. (about 100 Euros - if you are curious). A weeks hospital stay for my husband, without any surgical intervention, just plain old "get the high fever down", cost about 6000 Euros.

Nothing is free.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I got traveler's insurance for that kind of coverage when I'm in Germany. It was $59 for the whole trip and includes not only medical, but insurance on my baggage, cancellation, etc.

It's not for the medical treatment I'm getting from Dr. W, but if anything happens (like Nana's surgery) I'm covered.

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Seems like it really makes sense to get the travelers insurance!

I have gone to Europe alot but I never thought to get it. I was fairly healthy back then, so I didn't think about it. I haven't been to Europe since about 2000.

Does it cover theft, too? Some hotel employee stole $500 out of my suitcase in Paris once. It was hidden but I guess they were clever... I didn't realize it was missing until I got to UK.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

No, it covers the baggage if the airline loses it ... I think, but am not sure, that it covers if it is lost and you have to buy things to use for the time it's lost (like last time I went to the LLMD and didn't have any toiletries or a change of clothes).

I mainly got it for medical ... after Nana's experience, LOL, otherwise I never would have even thought of it.

--------------------

hanginginthere
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11685

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hanginginthere     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sixgoofy & steelbone--how I wish I could go with you (I'd even carry your bags!! [Smile] ) I'm so happy for you and for NanaDubo. Hopefully I can go in the spring!

In the meantime, I wanted to say that I emailed the link Gigi provided for the brochure and they were so kind & emailed me back within a couple hours! They sent all the information through email. It was very helpful and informative. Thanks again to Gigi for the helpful link!!

I'll be eagerly watching for your updates and I wish you both the very best!

Posts: 136 | From North Carolina | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to tell everyone that I'm gonna go to Germany (for sure this time!) on the 21st. My first appointment is the 23rd. Like I said in my earlier post, my main worry was that I wasn't as "well" as six, steel, and gigi, and I also have detoxification impairment on the genetic level (per my HLA-DR genotype). My chiro that I see in conjunction with Dr. H had told me I'd better not until late November using muscle testing.

Although I absolutely trust my chiro on muscle testing with regard to nosodes & other items she's had experience with, she has had no experience with this machine. I figured with all the positive feedback, it'd be worth taking a gamble now since there's no way I'm gonna go during the below-freezing winter months.

With that said, I'm going in there with positive thinking with no expectations. Meaning I'll be open to whatever treatment Dr. W proposes & accepting of whatever the outcome may be. LIke Bob said in an earlier post, being on edge emotionally will put me in the worst position for a taxing trip.

More specifically, I certainly don't expect (in my wildest dreams) to feel 100% upon the end of 5 treatments. The best case scenario: I come back without lyme & co-infections, and can go to work on heavy metals & detox, areas where I trust I'll be in good hands with Dr. B and Dr. H

Like six, I will report on my progress whenever I can get my hands on an internet cafe.

Regardless of anything health-related, this will be the most beautiful trip I've ever taken, hands down!!!

-joey

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Wooohooo! I get to meet Joey, too! [woohoo]

Just a suggestion, Joey, compared to LA, Germany is going to be COLD even though it's not winter. Bring layers ... t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, sweaters, and a winter coat. [Smile]

--------------------

SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be there soon as well - October 27th is my first appt. See everyone then. [Smile]

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Well, it'll be a regular Lymenet party!! [Big Grin]

--------------------

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Haha don't worry six, I'll be neck deep in impenetrable wear =)
GiGi
Member # 259

Claire,

quote:
Question for Gigi and Nanadubo ~

When the body is being flooded with light, so to speak, do you feel any psychological benefit apart from how you might feel from being unburdened with LD?

Because I am imagining that there could be significant benefit in the area of mental/spiritual well-being.

Claire

One does really not feel anything great except hope while holding the lighthead onto the body.
The light is not bright, not hot, not cold, it just feels like a little piece of plastic touching the skin.

The release happens very quickly for some people and very gradually for others when the photons are starting to do their work. My husband felt very little - no sensation of anything.

I noticed when I got well (long before I discovered the Bionic880 treatments) that dreams were coming back at night. I had not had a dream in many years. My night was always sort of nothing but black. I really look at dreams as a way to detox and when it turns into a nightmare occasionally I take it as a good sign - letting go of something?

The feeling of no longer suffering from Lyme after living with it for years is a wonderful thing. All I can say, not only did Lyme end for me, but it also took away of a mountain of mercury and toxic somethings that changed me into really a different person. Sometimes I do not know myself.

Without the toxin, the world around me is in much sharper focus. I wonder what it would have been had my mother not also had amalgam fillings that probably affected my life all along. So I always look at Lyme as the sneaky present that forced me into an extra effort to change. I know without my changing myself, I would not be where I am today. It does feel really wonderful and I feel I therefore live a rich life now. Yes, I am hoping for my husband to do another step up, but I am content with what I have today. Continuous learning has become my pasttime and living in the past is the past. I enjoy every day, no matter what it brings - navigatng around obstacles is exciting when it's done --- Lyme taught me a lot.

Being lymefree is real special.

Hope you reach that place soon.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

Yes, girls and boys, you are going to be living at 2100 feet altitude - be sure you dress warm and wear one layer that you can take off when you drive down into the valley to see the good doctor.
When we were there, he used to were walking shorts and boat shoes - that's how warm it was.

Mrs. Klein told me she always has two pair of shoes at hand - one for up on the hill in case of snow and the other for down in town where things are a bit warmer. She also wears an extra layer that she can peel of when she goes to the City.

That is the part I really enjoyed - doctors office and nothing but sick people - getting through the treatment and driving up the beautiful winding road to the Dobel. That's why they say you live ON the Dobel, not in Dobel. Beautiful and clean air! You will get well twice as fast.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

Yes, girls and boys, you are going to be living at 2100 feet altitude - be sure you dress warm and wear one layer that you can take off when you drive down into the valley to see the good doctor.
When we were there, he used to come in in walking shorts and boat shoes - that's how warm it was. He ain't your white coat doctor - I asked him that - why a white coat on your website??
He laughed, and said "they made me wear it..."

Mrs. Klein told me she always has two pair of shoes at hand - one for up on the hill in case of snow and the other for down in town where things are a bit warmer. She also wears an extra layer that she can peel of when she goes to the City.

That is the part I really enjoyed - doctors office and nothing but sick people - getting through the treatment and driving up the beautiful winding road to the Dobel, away from it all, to discover more up there and in the other valleys adjoining. That's why they say you live ON the Dobel, not in Dobel. Beautiful and clean air! You will get well twice as fast.

Just don't get lost on one of the mountain roads when it is getting dark - you will never find your way out of it because you won't see a life person up there to ask - not even a stray dog. There are always these valleys between the different villages, and some lead to nowhere...And the cows that time of year are home in the valley in the barn, so not even the cowbells will be your landmark. The Black Forest isn't called the Black Forest for nothing.

Take care.

Take care.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Claire - I don't know if your question is answered or not. I did not feel anything during my first biophoton treatment but later that evening I could feel cells communicating with each other.

I became almost overly excited. I was talking away a mile a minute and filled with a lot of energy. That night I also started releasing metals. This was not especially pleasant but as I knew that was what was going on I was able to see it as a good thing.

I think I wrote all of this before but will repeat it.

I felt the same kind of excitement during the second treatment instead of later in the evening. Toxins continued to be released and this is when I started having the "appendix problem".

In terms of psychological affects - not sure if we are thinking the same thing but I did a lot of emotional releasing. Many, many tears. Some of them were from the pure joy of starting to feel like myself again. Some of them were from the anguish I have experienced for so long and now it all seemed so simple.

Three days after my surgery I had my third treatment. I felt like a completely new person. We walked to town for dinner, I could not stop talking and knew I was beaming.

Even the woman waiting on us picked up on this. She came over to the table and gave me a flower pot, trying to describe the beautiful energy she saw. More tears!

Another issue I encountered was wondering what I would do with all my time and energy now that things were changing. Anyone who has not had lyme would most likely think this a ridiculous question. But I think you would all understand that.

So yes, for me, there were psychological things that came up which felt like another great cleansing.

Someone asked why I brought my nosodes back with me. They are mine and I paid for them.

Once lyme is no longer present through testing, and if you lived in Germany you would go back in 4 weeks for another test and treatment. Again in another four weeks.

I did not bring a machine back with me but I do intend to get one in the very near future.

Why if I no longer tested positive for lyme? Because to go back there for two more tests would be expensive and time consuming. But I do want to make sure it stays gone.

Dr. W said I did not need to come back and I did not need a machine. When I go back to Germany as I plan to, it will be for a holiday!

I live in a tic infested area. I found two crawling around on my ancient cat his morning. If there is even one, undetectable spirochete hiding out in my body someplace, I want to be able to be rid of it rather than suffer the consequences.

There is no test that can detect that.

That is why is I did not leave my nosodes behind.

So, it is early in the morning on Monday. Saturday was a travel day, Saturday night my kids, grandkids and parents were all here to welcome me home and have a little party.

Sunday, I went grocery shopping, cleaned out two years of crud from my house, rearranged furniture all day, cooked dinner, watched the redsox game, and slept for a few hours.

The two years of crud I cleaned up are an indication of my energy level before and after [Big Grin]

Six, you will love this one. One hour after returning home, I started reacting to something - I think there is mold to deal with! My shower had a leak a few years ago and the water went under the wood floor in my walk in closet.

I am going to get some appropriate filters for the mask I have and pull up the wood flooring myself. See what's underneath and get that cleaned up.

This morning I am driving an hour to my lymphatic drainage practitioner. When I woke up from surgery I could feel the lymph packed up in my neck and shoulder blades.

It is much better but I want to keep things draining properly. Probably way more than you want to hear about but trying to cover all bases.

Someone asked about the hospital bill. The hospital was not in the least concerned. Since I am not a resident and did not have German insurance, they said they would send me the bill which I could pass it on to my insurance company. I did not have to give them one cent.

Travel insurance will pay for this and I contacted my own insurance company and I would be covered by them as well.

I did have to pay another doctor 22 Euro just before I left, to take out my staples. I will be reimbursed for this.

I hope I answered everyone's questions. If not, let me know.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clairenotes
Member # 10392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clairenotes         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back when I was doing a lot of energy medicine, i.e., acupuncture, as well as yoga (which is a type of energy work, as well as physical work) my world changed drastically for the better. This was even before dealing with an, as yet, undetected lyme disease that was kind of lurking in the background... not yet full-blown LD.

Much of my infection is down now and I am working mostly with my daughter. But I am fascinated by how certain practices/technologies can bring about such change in our personalities and/or sense of well-being so quickly. So hearing your stories with the light, so to speak, is of great interest.

Nanadubo, the experience with the woman bringing the flower pot over to you could very likely have been a reflection of all that was happening.

I think there is great potential here on many different levels.

Thanks so much, and sorry if you both had to repeat some things. I may have missed some of it in reading through the material.

Claire

Posts: 1111 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Nana, I don't think you could say too much, we're all ears. [Big Grin]

My bathroom is old. We live in a 92 year old house and we've redone the kitchen and kid's bathroom, but my bathroom is circa 1970. The shower seems to be an early model of those preformed showers and there is mold that grows in it. I don't think we have a mold problem anywhere else but the shower pan and maybe the wall behind the shower, but hubby is planning on tearing it all out while I'm gone.

So, I'll come home to a new bathroom! Or at least on its way to being new. [Smile]

I don't think this mold is the bad kind though after my experience of getting rid of the bed. I don't think I would have had that severe detox reaction if I were still being exposed, but nonetheless, it's good to get rid of it.

What you just said reinforces that we need to rip out this bathroom.

Funny about the dirt! I'm a clean freak, LOL! I started feeling better again Saturday and spent the day cleaning our room, which is the whole finished attic, so it was quite the chore. Hubby helped and was surprised how much work it really is vacuuming, LOL. Every time I have good days, I start cleaning, so my family judges how I'm doing by whether or not I'm cleaning something .... I'll say I'm doing poorly, they'll say, no you're not, you're cleaning!

GiGi, you make me nervous to drive there!!! We used to live out in the country, about 15 miles from a small town and about 7 miles from a smaller town (the other way). It was a winding road and yes, you had to know where you were going, but at least there were cows, and even buffalo! Hmm, but don't tell Paul, he gets to drive in Germany, LOL!

--------------------

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds wonderful Nana Dubo.
Cells communicating: can you explain that better? How did you know?

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Six, don't worry. Driving from the house to the doctor is a well travelled road - people go into town to work and go home that way. Only when you venture further out into the country side, will you need to pay attention to where you are going.
Lots of the same green trees!

Sounds good, Nano. Do go easy. Your body is very busy now.

Take care.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Oxygenbabe - I don't know exactly how to explain it. I'm very sensitive as to what is going on in my body. I could just feel it and since it was something I hadn't given any thought to, I just trusted the feeling.

Tiny little "things" being excited inside of me. Sorry, just don't know any other way to say it.

I just returned from an appointment with the person who does energy work, cranial sacral and lymphatic drainage on me. She said she noticed quite a remarkable difference in the amount of energy moving and things draining properly since she saw me two days before my trip.

She also pointed out that she felt the treatment in Germany was so successful for me because my frame of mind was good, I had a positive outlook, and every cell in my body was ready and wanting to heal.

Glad someone besides me could feel it - along with the waitress in Germany [Big Grin]

willow way
Member # 16605

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willow way     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all, Just wanted to tell all the bionic fans that I will be going with sixgoofy and steelbone to Germany and will report with my progress. I have all sorts of other issues ( virus, metals, mold etc.) and am very excited to see how all of this can be helped. I also want to thank GiGi, Nana, and others for all of the informative info on the bionic. This is a big adventure and I can't wait.

Take care
Ruth

Posts: 4 | From New York | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelica
Unregistered

Ruth have a really wonderful and healing trip.
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

ruth--- you're like me!! i have the whole kitchen sink.

can't wait to meet you too!

-joey

nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyjohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ruth and others---

did you just book your appt and flights and all on a short notice?

was it pretty easy to do it that way?

i'm thinking that i would try in february but i might as well go sooner if it is that easy to "get in."

thanks

--------------------

Posts: 437 | From shawangunk mountains, ny | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

nyjohn - I made my appointments etc. well in advance because I knew when exactly I wanted to go. Others have made appointments fairly quickly.

I would suggest making the appt. with Dr. W if you know when you want to go and then watch the air fares if you want. I think they will be getting busier and busier, although it sounds as though folks are not so eager to travel there in the winter.

Just my opinion.

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

nyjohn-

i made my appointment for the 23rd a week ago... so that's about a 1 month queue.

The problem with going in the winter is, it's likely to snow starting late november. That may be a problem getting around from, say, the Klein guesthouse we're all staying at, to Pforzheim to see the doc (30 min drive). I've heard there is a bus connecting the two, but I'm not too sure about whether it runs in the winter? Maybe others can chime in on this

-joey

GiGi
Member # 259

Yes, winter is starting. But trains and buses, most German's lifelines, are going to run. I have never missed a day's school, which necessitated a train, because of snow. Schools therefore are rarely closed -- and so is everything else.

The roads are cleared early in the AM, because so many people depend on trains and buses, much more I think that here.

As long as you do not need a wheelchair to get around, which makes it more difficult in some trains, and are not afraid of driving in winter weather, you should be okay.

Wait until spring and summer if you don't feel comfortable. Both bus and train systems are fabulous in most of Europe, but especially in Germany. When the big hand of the clock reaches the full minute indicated on the schedule, the train pulls out! Summer or winter, with hardly an exception. That is the only way a rail system, with so many trains going in all directions, can function.

I did a lot of driving last fall and early this year, Jan - Mar in Germany when things were white - and I managed fine. But stick to your comfort level. Dr. Woitzel and the Bionic880 are going to be there later, hopefully.

Take care.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Yes, I would imagine the Germans are used to dealing with the snow as you say GiGi. I know when it snows a "normal" amount for us, it's business as usual whereas a little south of here it would shut things down for a couple days. Last spring we got a rare blizzard and it shut us down for a couple days .... but that was not normal for us.

NYJohn, I made the appt. with Dr. W about six-eight weeks out, then booked with Mrs. Klein at the guesthouse, then made my plane reservations. It was really pretty easy though we were calling for our appt with Dr. W during a holiday week in Germany, so it took time for him to get back to us

--------------------

steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

I live in new england..snow in the winter is a way of life...In fact i love driving in the snow

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by steelbone:
i love driving in the snow

Okay, I take back what I said earlier .... if there's any snow, I'm driving! [Wink] I don't love driving in the snow, but I'm rather good at it.

Yeah, in the north, snow is a way of life, you have to learn to deal with it.

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Nana & GiGi- thanks for your reply about the hospital stay. I was just curious. I hope I didn't sound nosey. I don't have health insurance.

I'm not planning on going just yet but I think it's something to consider if you do decide to go. Be sure to get travel insurance just in case you need any further medical assistance!

Especially, if you don't have regular health insurance.

Good trip to everyone!

I haven't been to Germany but I've been to other European countries in the winter & it was never a problem for me. You just need to bring appropriate clothing.

Some European places have a bit less heating than in the US, though. You may want to include long johns...

I live near NYC & it gets very cold & icy here - so, I guess I'm used to it.

[ 06. October 2008, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: sparkle7 ]

heiwalove
Member # 6467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiwalove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is all so exciting. [Smile]

i'm really happy for you, nanadubo.

my question is: it seems to me that it's necessary to purchase a bionic 880 to preclude having to return to germany every month for checkups? unfortunately, the bionic is much too expensive for me and i would never be able to afford it. i'm wondering if eventually we can group folks together by area and all chip in for shared machines.. though of course it would be ideal to have a trained practitioner overseeing testing and any further treatment that might be necessary.

what do you all think?

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/violinexplosion

Posts: 1848 | From seattle, wa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

To slightly change the subject, I have been helping my husband detox the heavy metals that are really coming full force since the Bionic/Lyme treatment cleared.

Today I did a urin test (husband) and found the following:
Mercury, lead, nickle und cadmium.
I found fungal toxins.
I found the following xenobiotics:

HALO Group = Iodine, chlorine bromine, fluoride, energy Boost 70, Vermaplex, Multi Vitamins

I found the DDT Group = Diazinon: insecticide and its residue DDE; Dieldrin: Insecticide, long lasting and highly toxic Demon. Posticide used in homes and office buildings.

I found CBC Group = Captan, used as fungicie on fruits and flowers. Coumaphos: Organ phosphorus systemic insecticide administered especially to cattle and poultry as feed addidive. Bromophos: Pesticide.

In another post today I said that the photons from the Bionic instrument keep on being effective and this is clear evidence of the effects of the treament with photons, way beyond simply Lyme. I have never specifically treated the environmental toxins with the Bionic. They are just coming out with the rest of the Lyme.

This confirms to me again what Dr. K. has been preaching that Lyme always has company: it never was alone, but has many companions (besides co-infections), all of which must go or at least be reduced to regain total health. My husband was still gainfully employed at the age of 70, flying around the country in perfect health - I don't think he ever took an aspirin in his life!

I keep looking to find the bottom of the barrel. So glad I have this tool. Wishing I could share it with all. But doing my best to convince someone to get one.

The friend I have treated with our Bionic came by today. He still is totally lymefree almost a month after the last treatment. Today I tested him and also found heavy metals and fungi. He feels "good, light and clear". He had been sick since I met him in 1998. He looks like a different person from what he was even a year ago.

Take care.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey people going to Pforzheim, if you come down to south of Germany (2.5 hour drive from dr. W.), contact me. I live just next to Konstanz, we can take a tea or coffee together!

Send me a PM!

There's also a fantastic homeopathic nosode that I use for years now to prevent new ticks with borrelia to bite us. It works very well, ask dr. W. where you guys can purchase a Borrelia nosode LM4 or LM6. You only need one bottle and it'll last years for about 25 dollars.

After the Bionic, not getting re-infected is the most important, I suppose.

These nosodes are sold in Switzerland, but I don't know if they are sold in Germany.

Wishing you guys good luck.
Selma

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heiwalove
Member # 6467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiwalove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi selma! always good to see your posts here. [Smile]

are you planning on getting dr. w's treatment, by any chance? i'm going to follow everyone's progress and if things keep looking up i may try to make an appointment for sometime next summer. would be awesome to meet you!!

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/violinexplosion

Posts: 1848 | From seattle, wa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
designt1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for designt1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you all are really making me want to travel to go see Dr. W

The only problems I have is being too busy at work and being scared to death of flying [Big Grin]

Posts: 123 | From Georgia | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

thanks for the replies!

best wishes to everyone heading over there, i cannot wait to hear the success stories!

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Heiwalove,

Good to see you here too. I'm not following everything in lymenet now, but the Bionic seems promising. I'm symptomless and not treating lyme at all.

How are you doing? Hopefully better than a few months ago!!

I'm treating yeast-fungi now, trying Sanum products for the moment, having some strange but good experiences.

But I know lyme can come back at any time as it did before. I never could drop all herbs for borrelia before, like now though. Now it's the great first time since 2005 that I take zero stuff for lyme, not even astragalus or cats claw.

I know it's fully dormant for the first time after first infection! [woohoo]

Absolutely nothing tests (ART or muscle tests).

For the first time too I'm not reacting to EMFs like before. I can spend hours here in this same computer that would have made me so sick in minutes not too long ago.

Another thing that changed lately is the cold extremeties I had much before lyme. Still not solved, but I feel less desperate (I had frozen hands and feet even during mild weather).

So things are slowly improving. It is so true that our problems are not only borrelia.

I'll try Photon Wave in the next days to clear mercury (said to work in 3 sessions, who knows?), the woman who'll treat me knows the company that produces the Bionic, she said it is good stuff too.

The principle of Photon Wave is light through the eyes plus homeopathics (mercury, whatever), then the body does the rest. Each session lasts few minutes.

It seems PW can be used with borrelia nosodes too. I wonder though how to measure if it worked in my case, as lyme is fully dormant for the moment.

Let's see what is the outcome with PW and then decide if I go to Pforzheim sometime this winter or spring. It's a bit hard to treat when one is symptomless but I don't want to regret later!

I hope you are feeling better!!

Selma

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Selma, I have tested and tested with every means since treatments with Bionic880 (June-July), --- no sign of Lyme in any category - no coinfections - no Epstein Barr. None. Not at any nosode potency - highest or lowest.

Just heavy metals running out - and now followed by fungi/mold.

Exactly by the book as preached by Dr. K. -- "all hang out together." One goes, all others are vulnerable and go. I keep getting the advice, to just remove one intruder after the other - if I can still find one.

The remaining chore is much easier, because the major players are gone, which makes all energetic testing much more distinct/cleaner, picking the ongoing treatment is decided by energetic testing and, if done properly, all remains smooth and uneventful, except reducing what is left of the accumulation during years of the diseased state.

I hope everyone will have a chance for photons, the right kind, soon. All good things take time.

I love it, I love it. It feels so good to watch it happening to my husband.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

There is another success report I received today:

Another person from the US is done with treatment and cleared all Lyme. Feeling relatively good and very excited - after many years of Lyme.

The person does not normally post and probably most of them are getting shy about doing so - remembering the type of reception they receive here. Just remember, I didn't tell you fairytales when I first told about the Bionic back in May - it is all for very, very real.

Take care.

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi,

This new person you reported on--where was she or he treated with the bionic 880? Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8880 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be great if they post their testimonials here. I believe the bashers are at bay. If you have had the treatment we would certainly like to hear from you and will do our best to protect your comments and support you as best we can. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Sorry - not Gigi, but I know of a woman who arrived in Germany a week after I did and is leaving there today. She will most likely post and is lyme free. I believe it is the same person Gigi referred to.
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fascinating.
I go back to the idea that a practitioner go over there and train. Going to Germany is really a hardship financially and physically for a lot of us.

I'm going to ask my friend who is helping open a center here, again, to consider it. She has a guy who has done ART and homeopathics for 20 years. Its just up his alley. Someone needs to go over and be present with Dr. W and really get a feel for how he does it, I believe.

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Selma, re: the nosode--who makes it? I remember you posting about this on LymeAid Buhner. Do you really prevent tickbites with it?

Thats really interesting. DO you use both LM's and you take it before you go on a hike in the woods or something?

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

O2babe, with the inexpensive rooms and cost of medical treatment, I really think it's cheaper to treat in Germany than to go somewhere in the US for three weeks. The ticket is more, but everything else is less.

Of course, if we all had docs locally it would be different ... but this is my perspective of having to travel by airplane to see my LLMD.

I agree, it would be great if we had more options.

I leave tomorrow, and no, I don't have my blog set up. Time has gotten away from me and having my herx yesterday and the day before made me have to drop the least urgent of my tasks. I will post it when I get it set up .... hopefully tonight.

--------------------

jamieL
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamieL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six, Ruth, and all the rest who are going to Germany,

I hope you come back feeling wonderful and completely Lyme-free!

Nana, Congrats on your successful trip!

!

--------------------
Diagnosed with :yme and mycoplasma pneumonia Aug 08.
Treating with Doxy and Ceftin ever since. 15 sessions in hyperbaric o2 chamber

Posts: 183 | From all around | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

My issues are not expense, actually.
It's flying: I have some ear and balance issues, from blowing out my ear in a hyperbaric session at Julia's--boejr here at lymenet--she has a monochamber where you lie flat and I suspect she pressurized me too fast and I unknowingly did not equalize the left ear. It was excruciating pain later that day and filled with fluid and has never been teh same since. I continue with my home hyperbaric. I used her chamber that one time when my chamber was out for repair for a seam leak, and gone for a month. This was a few years ago. I've done a ton of hyperbaric in clinics and at home with no problem, but that one session WAS a problem, and I don't know why, so I don't want anyone to get the impression that this is a typical risk with hyperbaric as I did THREE solid months in multichambers in clinics without a single ear problem, and years at home with no problem. I don't know what the issue was with that and so I don't enjoy flying since then unless I have to because of my ear popping. In addition, my lyme symptoms get worse on a plane because of low oxygen. I don't speak German except if I quote the poet Rilke ha ha. I have chemical sensitivities and mold sensitivities and could end up in a hotel room that was unsafe for me. There are so many uncertainties and that is why I'd rather be here in my own country given all these issues it could be so stressful, I mean, I'd rather BUY a machine myself and learn how to use it, but I feel that the reports from the doctor show he is simply a good clinician (Nana Dubo's appendix) and you can't make up for that, so that I feel a practitioner here should study with him. We'll see.

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  16  17  18   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement