LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Bionic 880 thread - promise I won't delete it (Page 15)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Bionic 880 thread - promise I won't delete it
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you.
Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Looking
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Six:

quote: Most of the questions against my integrity had to do with whether or not I contacted the manufacturer. Well, now I have. --end quote

Re the above: Six you are a well-liked member of this board and speaking for myself and perhaps others felt the same, it was NOT YOUR integrity being questioned. I did not for a second think that you were knowingly passing on misinformation.

The point was that without verification from the parties involved it is in everyone's best interest to think twice about posting damaging info passed on second-hand about anyone because that is not "proof".

If the information you have now posted was presented at the beginning, I believe that the responses here would have been different.

Perhaps we all have learned something from this.

I hope you are no longer feeling stressed about this and thank you for doing the necessary research.

I still do wish though that you had contacted Gigi privately about this first to get her side of the story as that is what I would have hoped someone would do for me and the first step some others have expressed that they wished had been done. My opinion is in no way meant to disparage you or upset you -- please know that.

Take care

Posts: 590 | From Canada | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I got a letter from my doctor with evidence from the manufacturer that someone who recommended something was getting a commission - I would be pretty angry.

Especially, if they were acting as if they were not getting a commission.

I don't think I would have a private discussion with them & decide whether to tell all the other people who may be scrimping & saving to afford this treatment.

It's very deceptive. I would have to question whether this person was really my friend. It's not pleasant but it's just the truth...

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clairenotes
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 10392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clairenotes         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We cancelled our daughter's appointment for reasons that had nothing to do with Gigi's comments or lack thereof on this thread. We decided it was not in her best interests to leave school due to some unexpected coursework. We gave several weeks advance notice and also tried to re-schedule, but have not yet heard back on this.

Is it conceivable that people are canceling their trips to Germany because less expensive options are becoming available? No one can be faulted for this and, if you think about it, may even be cause for celebration. With our country left in shambles, finding the most economical solutions should be a priority now more than ever. Many thanks to those who have been diligently working on this despite some of the obstacles and hurt feelings.

This may be a perfect time to remember flexibility and compassion. There are generational and cultural differences which influence communication, and we are all suffering from an illness. Letting go of past hurts allows space for new things to enter.

Claire

Posts: 1111 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie_mummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just received my VAT refund from the Bionic 880 manufacturer today. Several people have PM'd me about this so I figured I would just post about it here.

I bought my machine with a credit card at Dr W's office.
I then had the invoice stamped by the ZOLL officer at the airport.
When I got home, I scanned the invoice and mailed the scanned copy + my banking info to H. Buschkuehl.
He emailed me 4 days ago to let me know he had received my letter but needed my bank's SWIFT Code.
I obtained the code, gave it to him and this morning the money was in my account. No problems here.

[ 03-13-2009, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: zombie_mummy ]

--------------------
"Be it, don't dream it." -Dr. Frank-N-Furter

http://www.lymefriends.com/profile/zombie_mummy

Posts: 196 | From Canuckistan | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks Clairenotes!

Those are very good points. I agree.

I don't have any ill will towards anyone. It's good we have everything out in the open. I think this technology has alot of potential & can really help people.

I'm not sure if you need to use expensive equipment or if lesser devices can do the job. That's why some of us are experimenting with it.

It's hard to tell just yet but it looks promising. It's not to be taken lightly, though. There are dangers - so, we all have to be careful.

Any info people can share about their treatment, helps all of us. I hope people will feel that they will not be criticized if they would like to share negative or positive aspects of treating with the Bionic 880 or by other methods using infrared light.

We can all learn from it.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Zombie, I'm thinking it was a problem at the airport mail ..... people knew we got stamps and were mailing the invoices back ..... I would have had it redone, but it would have meant an overnight trip to Chicago .... didn't want to put any more money into it.

I'm glad you got yours back.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie_mummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sixgoofykids:
Yeah, Zombie, I'm thinking it was a problem at the airport mail ..... people knew we got stamps and were mailing the invoices back .....

Yes, I decided to wait til I got home and then send it. After others had problems with mailing it from the airport, I was worried.

I am glad I got the refund. 1216.00 EU is nothing to sneeze at, especially when converted into Canadian dollars...!

[ 03-13-2009, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: zombie_mummy ]

--------------------

Posts: 196 | From Canuckistan | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyjohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine got deposited into my account yesterday.
i didn't send mine from germany's airport either, sent it from new york two weeks ago or something like that. plus i kept multiple copies just in case.

--------------------
do your best to educate the rest because
9 out of 10 doctors don't know jack about tick borne illnesses

Posts: 437 | From shawangunk mountains, ny | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Does anyone know of any Dr's in the USA who have gone to Germany for training or treatment and are bringing this back yet?
Lymic
Member # 19335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi nyjohn, would you mind sharing the results of your treatment by Dr. W with us? Have you noticed any significant improvement after the 3 weeks of treatment at Dr. W's clinic? Are you cleared of Lyme by Dr. W's tests after the treatments?

Thank you very much.

--------------------
http://lymic-bionic.blogspot.com/

Posts: 25 | From Toronto, Canada | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyjohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i definitely felt better after my 3 weeks there.
i cleared lyme and ebv in that time
last week i got muscle tested locally for lyme and babs. no babs, and only a tiny bit of lyme energy found in my right parathyroid gland.
so i treated myself the next day with nosodes from my treatment in germany as well as my own blood which i drew myself that morning that i treated myself.
i will treat again tomorrow and friday.
no iv's, just lots of clean water and detox teas.
but only using 50% power, as suggested by dr w.

yes, it was worth going over there. i would have spent the same amount of $ on abx in 2-3 months anyway.
and the abx stopped helping, in fact, i was getting worse due to the toxins from them.

--------------------

Posts: 437 | From shawangunk mountains, ny | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymic
Member # 19335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you nyjohn for your report. When you said "no iv's", did you mean no IV when you were in Germany, or just after you come back here?

What were your primary symptoms before the trip and to what degree were they resolved? Did you have any neuro-symptoms like brain fog and difficulty concentrating / thinking?

Thank you again.

--------------------

Posts: 25 | From Toronto, Canada | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

iv in germany (detox, ozone)
no iv at home

main symptoms= shaky/trembling, weakness, seeing spots/lights, insomnia, heartbeat/tachycardia, twitches, word fumbling

many of these have resolved or have gotten much, much better

--------------------

Lymic
Member # 19335

Thanks nyjohn. Your progress is very encouraging. So it looks like everyone who's been to Germany for the entire treatment process has come back with notable improvement. I hope the same would apply to me even though I'm doing the treatment on my own.

--------------------

rachellemarie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rachellemarie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been back from Germany now for about 2 weeks and am just now finally seeing some improvements. My main symptom was fatigue and although it didn't go away while I was in Germany, it started to clear up a bit after I was home for about a week. Usually mornings are the worst for me (with fatigue), even on decent days, but I've noticed just over the past several days, I do not have the major fatigue in the morning when I get up.

I treated myself 5 times with Bb nosodes in Germany and will do another 3 treatments on my own here in the states as I didn't clear the Lyme completely when I left Germany.

Posts: 215 | From Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymic
Member # 19335

Rachellemarie, that's good news to hear. I suppose you were also given the ozone and mineral IVs when you were in Germany?

As for the fatigue that you were referring to, does that include brain fog and similar neuro symptoms?

--------------------

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you all receving back up help with your doctors and how is that going?

Are you running up against emerging pathogens that are brought out by the light that you are having any trouble dealing with?

Have children been treated by the Bionic and do they also receive the IVs?

Is Ozone considered very safe?

Thank you.

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rachellemarie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rachellemarie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymic,

Yes, I received the ozone and IV's while in Germany. I used to get both here in the states last summer, so I was used to them. I don't have brain fog in terms of memory loss, just total exhaustion on days and fatigue to varying degrees. Some days it is there, but overall not too bad. And other days I feel like I just can't get enough oxygen and have absolutely no energy to leave the house or sometimes it can be a struggle to get out of bed.

As far as I know, ozone is very safe. I've been getting it off and on for a year now with no problems.

Posts: 215 | From Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, rachellemarie.
Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R62 - no back up help with any doctors here. One interested ND but he just doesn't know enough about it to advise me.

Pathogens - yes. The ones I was "allergic" to are now making themselves available to be dealt with from doing A I. I don't know if they were brought out by the light or not.

I think it was Sparkle who said allergie didn't seem like the right word and I agree. This clearly is not about hay fever - although I'm sure it handles that too.

I believe one of Dr. W's first patients was a child whose parents did not want to go the way of antibiotics. Since he has said children respond very quickly, I guess there have been more.

I don't know for sure if kids get IV's or ozone.

I did not get ozone when I was there.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymic
Member # 19335

Hello NanaDubo, did you have any neuro or brain-related symptoms when you saw Dr. W? What is the reason that Dr. W did not prescribe ozone IV for you during your stay at his clinic?

Thank you for your sharing.

--------------------

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymic - I had the feeling of being off balance a lot of the time and still had that when I got to Germany.

He never discussed doing ozone with me and I can only guess that he didn't feel I needed it.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thanks, Nana.
Lymic
Member # 19335

Interesting information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biophoton

--------------------

Mo
Member # 2863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up for more info.

researching photons, i skimmed over this mess pertaining to gigi.

to anyone communicating with her, i hope she does reconsider posting here.

it is but a smaaaaaallllll few who have criticism.
they are usually the ones with the biggest mouths.

gigi has made thousands of posts that have helped at least as many people, from opening their minds to broader ideas regarding viable treatments, to sharing the most intricate details about them.

i can understand why the few naysayers are such a drag, gigi, but there are soooo many more of us that are appreciative and in need.
like -- 99 to one ratios, at least.

here's to opening the door to the world of healing via photons
and dna!!!

still learning,
mo

--------------------
life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage
-- anais nin

Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

quote:
Originally posted by R62:
Are you all receving back up help with your doctors and how is that going?

Are you running up against emerging pathogens that are brought out by the light that you are having any trouble dealing with?

Have children been treated by the Bionic and do they also receive the IVs?

Is Ozone considered very safe?

I do not have any back up help. My LLMD is allopathic. He was aware that I was going to Germany for tx, but that's about it. I am searching for someone who can support me in this. I have a line on a ND in my area who offers iv ozone and Vega machine-testing. I'm going to call him next week and see if he'll take me on...

I seem now to be having worsening of some sx, even as other sx are improving. I figure it is co-infections coming forward now that the Bb is gone... I suspect babesia and mycoplasma. I have just received the nosodes for these and will treat soon.

I have heard that children respond well to photon tx, don't know about iv for kids though.

I was told by one of Dr. W's nurses that iv ozone can be dangerous, if not done properly.

--------------------

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

This is not necessary. You could give your support to Gigi without beratting remarks like this.

The entire situation is sad.

quote:
Originally posted by Mo:
up for more info.

it is but a smaaaaaallllll few who have criticism.
they are usually the ones with the biggest mouths.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thank you Zombie_Mummy... it seems there is so much more to the photon treatment for many.. best wishes to you.
zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

Thank you, R62. As others have mentioned on here before, it is not a quick fix and clearing Bb is just the beginning...

--------------------

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rachelle, the morning fatigue could be your adrenals still being shot from being sick. I'm so glad you are making progress!!

I am not getting any support locally since coming back. I have systematically treated for babs, erlichia, and bart ... just treated with blood. I'm doing fine, symptom-free.

I have some shortness of breath, but I have some mold problems in my bathroom (was fine when I left town for four days).

John, how do you draw the blood? I tried a finger prick and it didn't work very well.

Zombie, I think you're right about other infections coming forward when Bb is cleared .... that is our experience.

I don't talk about it much, but I'm treating my children (with no IV support). My "confirmed" Lymie daughter is doing great with it. She doesn't treat as much as I did and doesn't seem to need it. My other daughter who I highly suspect has Lyme treats when she gets headaches, and they go away. Neither hardly treats at all now .... they feel good. Kids seem to just know when they need it .... they'll come ask me for it, and that doesn't happen much anymore.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm..... I thought I made a recent post here but don't see it....

Anyway, Six, I just wanted to say thank you for contacting the Bionic company and doing your best to confirm the information you received via Dr. W. And as Looking pointed out, it was not YOUR integrity that was being questioned; it was the validity of the information sent to you.

As someone not privy to the particulars of the information, I'm still not entirely comfortable with all this, but that's nobody's fault and nothing can be done about it. It appears that you did what you could for clarification, and I appreciate that.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To all those who are doing light therapy, especially those great friends having some shortness of breath. There was a post on lyme friends about the story of a girl who had done some amazing research. Look at the article with the lungs as not functioning as well as they should.

The interesting thing is her discovery: as much as I think light is a very import, as well as homeopathy. There are herbals also very important in the mix. Especially in view of the biofilm issue, which I believe our body could use some help to remove these sticky filmy substances.

I post this even if that great friend beats me to remission. [lol]

So, our ability to breath as well as we need to, might be aided by the herb highlighted in this article. http://www.cogito.org/Articles/ArticleDetail.aspx?ContentID=15951

If biofilms line the internal portion of our lungs. And even if the bacteria are dead, it might be helpful to find a herb that breaks down this sticky biofilm sheath. By the way, this herb gets to biofilm anywhere within the body.

There is a couple of way of finding the herb used. As a powder specfically, tinctures are almost impossible to find. As a ayurvedic bowel cleanse as in triphala.

Just thought I'd add something positive to the discussion.

GiGi is our friend, as well as the others posting. It really is much ado about nothing.

This isn't the first time GiGi declared she was gone from posting. But, if memory serves correct, when she decided to come back we found Dr. W. and the bionic 880. Then later allergy-immune, maybe she just needs a break from posting for awhile. Gee, can't wait to see what she might post next.

In the mean time, I suggest we get some competive zeal. And see if we can come up with something GiGi hadn't thought of.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Hahaha, thanks Bob! So, I don't have time to read the article right now, have to make some minestrone and bacon/apple grilled cheese sandwiches for the family ..... I skimmed the article (will read later), what is this herb? Where do I find it? How do I take it?

Thanks so much for the help!

I was in Las Vegas for four days and was 100% .... came back home and have breathing issues again .... mold?

--------------------

Looking
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Bob:

Hope you don't mind, but I posted a new thread on this herb with credit to you since it isn't on topic with the Bionic thread.

Thanks for the info!

Here: http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/78935?

Posts: 590 | From Canada | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope Bob is right and GiGi comes back, but her reasons for leaving this time were quite different. I personally don't expect her to come back here in the future, but this is one time I hope I am wrong.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six if I knew you were having minestrone, I would have been right over. [lol]

Looking of course I don't mind, thanks for taking the time to create a new thread. [Smile]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

There was plenty, Bob! We had grilled cheese sandwiches with bacon and apple .... with homemade chocolate pudding for dessert. [Big Grin]

I ordered some of that herb. [Smile]

--------------------

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Six -- I've got my fingers crossed this is the last piece.

If there are enough people trying this approach, after 3 weeks of using the herb overall impression as to the improvement of symptoms.

Our own lymie study based on observation. We could take the observations to our practioners so others could benefit.

--------------------
Bob

zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

For those who are interested, I've finally updated my treatment blog. Sorry it took so long.

--------------------

SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool. I am excited to hear your continued progress mummy!

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Were co infection nosodes supplied with the bionic treatment to take home or are you purchasing here?

How are you testing for them?

Any thoughts on using nosodes errantly.. like you dont have a co-infection yet treat for it by mistake?

Anyone know the age of children treated in germany?

Thank you.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Anyone using for acute lyme. just bitten? Thought about how to do that or instructed how? Ideas? Thank you.
SForsgren
Member # 7686

There are no coinfection nosodes available (Bart, Babs). You have to get creative and find them elsewhere. Many people get them and take them with them to Germany to have Dr. W test them.

For acute Lyme, I would not rely in this personally.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I think I read somewhere that biofilms are made up of secretions from the particular organism that is creating the colony. So, it may be something different for each type of bacteria to dissolve the biofilm depending on the particular pathogens that are making up the colony.

It may not be "one size fits all" for biofilm dissolving.

Interesting link in any case...

More about Terminalia Chebula -

http://www.holistic-herbalist.com/terminalia-chebula.html

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm using FNG with light. It is a Deseret Biologicals product that contains about 30 different strains of mold, yeast, fungus and mycotoxins, as well as supportive homeopathics.

I don't have the Bionic, but I've used this product with both Lightworks and PE-1.

FNG still tests very good for me, but seems to be doing a really good job of clearing molds out of my system, as well as reducing allergies to them.

Especially while my husband is cleaning out the moldy basement! Sick house syndrome, I think. My whole family tests good with this mix.

I'm hoping this will reduce my daughters learning difficulties. She seems to be concentrating better, but hard to tell what's what so far.

I add the gates accupuncture points, when dealing with an allergy.

I thought this info about my experience might be helpful to some people using the Bionic who have difficulty with molds or candida.

I also use it with a vial Systemic Drainage, as I find this really helpful in clearing out the liver and lymph. There are other good fungal and drainage remedies on the market, but these are the ones I am using and know best.

I'm also working with somebody using biophotons with a nosode-like energy imprint we made of the tick that bit her. It tests really well. We'll see about the results, in time.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Have you all heard of a practioner using the Bionic in the US?

Thank you, Scott.. as always, bejoy, thank you as well. The idea of using the tick that bit you is very intriguing.

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Any news from those in Germany getting the bionic treatment in April?

LP

KaitlinB
Member # 11718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KaitlinB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi lymeparfait,

My husband and I leave April 7th for germany...treatment with Dr. W. starts April 9th.

I am planning to keep a blog for those who are interested in following my progress. Will post the name of the blog site when I get it set up.

I believe Atheana is just arriving in germany this weekend to begin her treatment...not sure if she will be blogging.

--------------------
Kaitlin

Posts: 67 | From CO | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck, Kaitlin: hope you get a big improvement,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Katilin,

Good luck...

Keep us posted!

LP

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I wish you luck and remission Kaitlin! I'll be watching your blog postings. [Smile]

--------------------
Bob

zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

Troy, the list-owner of 'lymetopics' Yahoo egroup and Connie Strasheim, the author of a book about Lyme Disease, are both in Germany for treatment right now.

--------------------

GraceT
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GraceT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello LymeNet:

Have not posted or been on LymeNet much for a few months. Felt too sick and was preparing for my cold trip to Germany. Dr. W's treatment plan was a Turning Point for me.

Treatment Is Working! I've only been back 6 weeks.

First treatment was February 2 - last was February 16th . Was tested a few days later - ``cleared'' borrelia. Stayed until March 1st so travel partner could complete further treatments.

Fry Laboratory test results said I did not have co-infections. Not so sure about that now. Some other testing says otherwise. I should have gotten a second opinion prior to the trip to Germany. It is best to be prepared and purchase nosodes while there w/Dr W's assistance.

Many symptoms have peeled away... Last year at this time: Heavy tingling head-toe, eye & ear sensitivity (esp. hearing), MCS, EMF sensitivity in chest & head, squamous hyperplasia-vaginal, chronic candida, new allergies, parasites, crazy anxiety, tremors all over, eye palsy, twitching in brain-eyes-eyebrow area, parathyroid tumor and had 1/2 thyroid removed, low BP & body temp., thick blood, felt inflammation in joints, felt like intestines tingled - noisy digestion, lungs burned & cough, arms went numb at night, lymph gland clogged, cold sensation down outside of right leg, and more.

Today: Head buzzes and ears ring. Candida continues, but Allison/AlliMax is helping the pain. Headaches 24/7, but this is probably from the buzzing and toxins.

Treating: No Bb treatments sense returning Stateside. Used blood for two treatments and Candida nosodes for one treatment to-date.

SCIO Testing: Loud Head buzzing = Herpes Zoster - Nosodes for this soon. Other ?? things were mentioned, but the therapist did not want me to focus on them right now. Only the H. Zoster. More on my SCIO therapy session later and under a sep. heading. Did learn my B12 & Boron are too high.

Probiotic: Theralac seems to help. When funds allow, I hope to purchase the Yogurt maker Scott recommends -see BetterHealthGuy's website.

Detox: Zeolite + Heel Detox Kit

Supplements: I brought many with me to discuss w/Dr. W. After 1st session decided to leave them in the room and did not take any until...just a couple this week.

KleinHaus was best place to stay. EMF's became more noticeable after Bionic treatments, but they are now a little better. I used to unplug the TV in my room when in Germany. After using meter here at home to test, that was not necessary except for the slight humm my sensitive ears picked up. The Klein's go out-of-their-way to help people. It was unlike another other place I've stayed at while traveling.

Dr. W's office - He and his staff were more kind and friendly than any other US doctor's office I have been to. Once, while waiting for travel partner and I felt rather ill, Dr. W placed his hand on the side of my head...the pain on that side left me for a few minutes. Amazing feeling...he is a healer.

Grace

Posts: 212 | From Arizona | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Thanks for the post, Grace! Very exciting!

I, too, was very, extremely sensitive to EMF's at first and it has gotten much better now.

You are right about the Kleins ..... I loved staying there. Hubby and I are talking about a summer trip and he mentioned today wanting to go to Germany because of all my talk about it.

--------------------

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Has anyone taken a family with children for treatment?

Could it be possible if children who are not chronically taken with lyme and coinfections are treated first for dysregulation with AI or something as effective, they might not need the Bionic treatment? Adult too for that matter?

If the "live nosodes" are key and a child is chronic then it seems they would need to be treated in germany.

When treating for coinfections in germany, are you purchasing "live" nosodes.. or does dr. W have on hand? If not, would that be more helpful if available and treated with or is this just for lyme?

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know of a family with children who were treated by the bionic in Germany very successfully. I can't give out names without permission, of course.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TadichGrill
Unregistered

I recently heard of two children from two different families who were helped by the treatment in Germany.
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tadich grill=best thanksgiving lunch ever.
Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

Hello, beautiful Lady! My Mom and Dad say 'hello' too...

quote:
Originally posted by GraceT:
Once, while waiting for travel partner and I felt rather ill, Dr. W placed his hand on the side of my head...the pain on that side left me for a few minutes. Amazing feeling...he is a healer.

I had a similar experience with Dr. W. HE TRULY IS A HEALER.

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Glad to hear about your healing GraceT!!!

It's very good news.

Robin - I could be wrong but I don't think they are "live nosodes"... I just think they are extremely low dilution - maybe even a mother tincture.

I don't think any place in the US sells the mother tincture. I looked awhile back. It may also be hard to find in EU.

TadichGrill
Unregistered

Joey I had not eaten there for years and tried it the other day. It was incredible and I can't wait to go back. We have photos of one of the LN forum member's sugar coffee binge. It was not me. They had 4 cups of coffee and used 12 sugar packets and then told me they do not get fatigue. I can't imagine why not? They then confessed they had more coffee later that day. Next time we go out to eat I plan to bring a video camera so we can do a proper intervention afterwards.
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha I used to work on embarcadero & california, so it was a stone's throw away. Food coma after engorging on turkey for lunch went unappreciated by boss.
Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thank you, sparkle. The mother tincture..

Which leads to another question.. if bionic people, you are reinfected, do you think you can handle it without the mother tincture?

Thanks for the responses regarding children. If we go, it will be all of us.

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

I really don't think the mother tincture is necessary. Yes it may accelerate the healing, but in the end the nosodes are just information. As long as the body receives that information, the light will do what it's supposed to.
TadichGrill
Unregistered

I started eating there when I was just a tiny kid so it seems like home to me.
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This trip to Germany sounds like a no brainer the more people post. Everyone who goes is cured or nearly so. Amazing. I'm not sure why everyone with the resources ins't jumping on board. I still have not yet heard one testiomial not glowingly positive. Interesting. Congrats on the successful trip.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

I think there is still a lot of work to do for those of us that have more CFS-like lyme. more bugs, more metals.. still a long journey ahead for me, but for the first time my doc is giving me a de facto prognosis, saying I may not have to defer going back to school this year. That alone says a lot about how far I've come.
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Gracet:

The sensitivity to EMFs is more severe for me after bionic treatments. Once you take a break, I suspect it'll abate.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I think folks with amalgams and detox issues might have problems or have had them. At least I think ones with amalgams have. Not sure about ones with detox issues.. since I am one with detox issues (as well as amalams and have been advised not to get amalgams out yet because of that).. has that been an issue? Do the IVs completely take care of that.

Thanks Joey for the info.

TadichGrill
Unregistered

Nana Dubo can tell you what her problems were with getting treated while her amalgams were still in. It is not a good idea even with detox IVs.
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Robin -- I really think detox issues stem from the liver not producing enough glutathione. So doing things to build up glutathione in the body is extremely important.

My initial recommendation is to treat parasites and at the same time doing a liver cleanse. At the same time forget the glutathione iv, i think the glutathione suppositories are more effective and cheaper. shortly after the cleanse start doing coffee enemas or put coffee extracts in with the glutathione suppositories. Coffee from the sigmoid colon to the liver stimulate glutathione production.

Great precursors to creating glutathione in the liver can be gotten by adding whey powder with any juice your drinking in the morning.

Over the course of a few months I've noticed I detox sooooo much better.

Just been my personal experiences of late. Although there is a lot of annecdotal information on the net certifying this as an approach.

--------------------
Bob

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Bob,
What glutathione suppositories do you recommend?

LP

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

It is a great treatment seek. If you compare it to LLMD visits over a year, it's not a bad price either .... especially since I had to fly to my LLMD visits and spend the night in a hotel.

I recently had some muscle testing done. Borrelia and erlichia are cleared, but I still have babesia and bartonella. I'm taking some herbs right now, but will use the photons again after a break.

I also have a big parasite problem, so I'm going to treat them .... again.

I am feeling bad from the herbs. I was feeling pretty close to normal, but on the herbs I am not, but it is no where near as bad as I used to feel. I know in the past parasite die-off was horrible, so it very well could be that.

Overall, it is a wonderful treatment and I really think it works. I will return to the photons after a break from them. I'm hoping to clear babs and bart with photons ..... probably after getting this stress of the parasites off my system.

For glutathione, I've always used whey protein powder and coffee enemas.

--------------------

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement