LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Allergie-Immun Germany (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  49  50  51   
Author Topic: Allergie-Immun Germany
Looking
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, well I actually use "Is this answer completely & exclusively positive energy truth in harmony with my Creator-designed genetic code?" (Just trying to get around the "negative energy" which can come from many sources (pathogens, heavy metals, physical and/or emotional trauma, chemical damage, drug residues, faulty electrical or energetic wiring, spiritual harm which interferes with your relationship with your Creator (some blame God for losing loved ones etc.)

As for Jam's other questions:

If I understand correctly, I think others may be using the biotensors for this purpose, right? -- Answer: I understand biotensors do the same thing but I don't have any personal experience using one.

Is the same truth in answers the same no matter what the device or process used to access it? -- Answer: I can't comment on devices or processes I haven't used but I'm sure there is more than one way to do this.

I mean the source of the information no matter what the device is really from a source within us right? -- Answer: Yes, but it can be "confused" or "blocked" by some "negative energy" sources discussed here. Ideally, our bodies should self-correct and our energy pathways should stay open but when your body is overwhelmed it cannot process everything correctly.
---------------------

I started using this because at times you will get "iffy" answers or a weak "yes" and this is a clue that your body is communicating something and you need to find out what. Sometimes when testing a supplement it means you want an ingredient in the supplement but not the rest or that you have something better you can use.

You can ask things like:

Is there a negative energy blockage that is interfering with this response? Or do I need to word the question differently? Is there another question(s) I need to ask as well or before this one?

You have to be your own detective and listen to your body clues. I believe that the symptom you are having that is bothering you the most is usually the one your body is asking you to work on and that is why it intensifies. You can just ask do I need to work on "whatever" symptom first. I have developed my own kind of "check list" that I go through to find what the problem may be.

The method I use is my own combination and adaptation of bits & pieces of different energy work including EFT, neuromodulation, energetic balancing etc. developed out of a need to help myself when I couldn't afford treatment so I put it out here for free for anyone else who cares to try it.

I believe I need to reset my genetic code to default as much as is possible. Using the computer analogy, our body programs have corrupted files & viruses (negative energy) that need to be deleted because "our personal computer" is no longer sure which info is valid and uncorrupted. Ideally we need to reboot back to default instructions installed by our "manufacturer". This is how I look at this anyway.

This has helped me go from "I feel like I'm dying", to "the more of these blockages I release, the better I feel". Not that you don't need the big guns (medical treatment) to go after lyme when you can afford them, not saying that at all. Each person needs unique treatment that is tailored for them, so see your Doctor -- this information is not medical advice!

Energy work can keep you from becoming more blocked up and deteriorating further in my experience. I don't want to overwhelm people with TMI so I'll stop now.

Posts: 590 | From Canada | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jam338
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jam338     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking, thank you so much for the very helpful clarifications. So, that we don't inadvertently hijack this thread (further) could you please PM and share your checklist questions with me? Or maybe we could start a separately titled thread as I am sure others may be interested in this or even want to contribute their own process. It would be extremely helpful for those of us who are just learning. Thank you for considering about it.

If I am understanding the AI concept correctly, it progressively finds and removes negative imprint codes. I have no idea how it accomplishes that, but it sounds facinating.

I can see why GiGi and others have been so excited about this. I am guessing that all of us have bad imprinting codes that have accummulated and resulted in our inability to self-correct illness.

While it may all sound like voo~doo theory, we should remember so did DNA science in the beginning. Fifty years ago who would have possibly thought that science would eventually be able to identify a person by a hair strand, from fingerprints, or saliva??? Or that stem cell offers possibilities??

Evolutionary science always starts with confusion and doubting Thomases. Perhaps the AI process is indeed on the leading edge. Those who are doing it here are certainly reporting very interesting things.

Other than GiGi, who here on LymeNet has been doing AI the longest?

Posts: 495 | From SF Bay area, CA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in at the start of round 3 now. I think GiGi is just about to start round 4 in about a week.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just sending off for round three here.
Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kissis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4165

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kissis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just recieved my first shipment of AI drops. I recived only one bottle.Is that correct? Im the litature it stated 2 to 3 bottels.This hardley seems like it will last two weeks.
Posts: 203 | From tipp city oh.45371 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 bottle lasts 2 weeks. The literature is referring to future cycles.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone seen their CRP (C-reactive protein) level go down using the AI drops?

Someone was asking how long it takes to receive the drops. I ordered the test first, then the drops after I got the report.

Report arrived via e-mail link 8 days after I mailed my sample from the west coast.

Drops arrived by US mail about 9 days after I ordered them from the website.

I started taking them today. So far, so good.

Someone wrote a while back that they couldn't get the drops out of the bottle. You have to pierce the top of the spout (underneath the white cover) with a needle or pin.

My Lyme-friendly MD was very interested in my report at my appt. yesterday. I gave him a copy. He said he might call AI to find out more about their treatment. I muscle-tested strong for the drops.

I'm going to give my chiropractor a copy of my report tomorrow and have him muscle-test me too.

Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I received my report and my daughters report together today. They are almost identical results. We have very different symptoms, but obviously genetically connected. I was thinking the results would be very different because of her fathers genetics...

Also, I muscle test very strongly for Mercury...but none showed up yet in my report...but my daughter has mercury in hers. (with no amalgams in her)

I was always wondering if I could have passed metals to her along with the lyme...but also wonder if they got our results mixed up? We sent them together, but they were marked very well.

Can my mercury show up in later test results?

Has anyone else compared their results with a family member or anyone else to see if they are standard type of disegulations that most people have or truley unique by individual?

Just wondering.

LP

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Wait til later. I did not show Mercury in cycle 1 and thought the same. It showed up in cycle 2.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

SForsgren
Member # 7686

Yes, mercury/toxins are passed to children. The first born is at the most risk from what I understand.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Thanks Scott,

What does the AI drops do for the mercury/metals?

Does it help the body be able to release them finally?

LP

kissis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4165

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kissis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Scott for answering.

I started to take the drops late last night.I was super stiff sleeping last night and my usual Myoclonic leg jerking was gone. I am just getting ready to take my 4th dose. I have been crying on and off all day for no reason, I have been reallly acky, feels like the flu.

I have been diagnosed with M.S. and much later diagnosed with lyme .

So somthing is definitly at work here. And if it can somehow help me I'll be screaming it from the rooftops . Terri

Posts: 203 | From tipp city oh.45371 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got my AI drops last week, and did my best to cut back on suppliments before I started them.

I also completed Mepron/Zith!

So, I started 3 days ago. My thinking is definitely clearer than it has been. Hope things are UP from here!

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maureen2174     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, a couple of questions about this....

1) how many drops do you take each day?

2) how many times per day?

3) is it recommended to refrain from other treatments like rife and infrared light therapy while using the drops?

Thanks!

Posts: 871 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Can anyone give some advice on the different techniques you have used to address the emotional blockages, both inherited and aquired?

Or do they just emerge as you are taking the drops and naturally remove themselves without any psychological type work or therapy?

My results say I have 9 bioenergetically blocked areras in my subconscious, or traumas experienced in life.

7 areas of the soul blocked that adversely affect the system : emotional relics inherited by parents: ie. horrible war experiences.

I am not aware of them or how to have them emerge to take care of them.

any thoughts?

LP

jam338
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jam338     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott, Nana, MoJoey, & others doing the AI drops:

Are the drops homeopathic or a different derivative? I tried to review the website and can't find information. My brain problem is really bad.

Thanks for help in understanding whether they are homeopathic or not. Asking because I was told by a doctor a few months ago that homeopathics that my body was not yet ready for homeopathics. Not sure about now. If they are not homeopathic then it isn't an issue for me to worry about.

Thanks for help in understanding whether they are homeopathic or not.

Posts: 495 | From SF Bay area, CA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

As I understand, they are energetic, not homeopathic.

LP - the AI drops should address these issues. So if you are doing AI drops, then you are likely on track.

5 drops 3 times a day. They do recommend avoiding other treatments and especially homeopathics. I have continued most of my other treatment options.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jam- they are not homeopathic. Water with energetic information.

lymeparfait - as there have been days were I have done nothing but cry and many old things have come up, that could be helping with the emotional blocks. Not sure what to do about the ones we inherit.

Haven't felt like I needed therapy but lots of time spent forgiving myself and others and just riding the waves when they come.

maureen2174 - you take the drops three times a day. I have tested with each round for how many to take. The first round I ended up only taking 1 drop 3x a day.

Second round I could take 4 or 5 3x.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's important to remember that there is no single remedy that will detect every which problem we have. For example, I'm not too sure about the explanation that dairy allergy didn't come up for me in my results because it's only due to cows consuming wheat.. so ultimately it's a wheat allergy. Also, I have a sulfur allergy that may be secondary to other SNPs, yet when I asked them about it they said I don't have a sulfur allergy.

That may be true at the DNA level, but that doesn't mean it's not an issue.

My point is..this therapy should change the terrain to make it more conducive to healing, but I'm not sure all my "expressed" allergies will go away. Although I'm open to being surprised.

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heiwalove
Member # 6467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiwalove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for those who are doing the drops, do your LLMDs know about it and approve? i wonder if continuing other treatments makes the drops less effective? it seems most of us would be hard pressed to stop all treatment before starting the AI program..

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/violinexplosion

Posts: 1848 | From seattle, wa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Just want to say it looks like Scott and I were typing at the same time. Wasn't trying to repeat his answer [Smile]

heiwalove - I no longer have an LLMD and I doubt if the one I had would understand or approve. He told me many times that he doesn't know or understand much about energetic matters.

One MD I have shared my test results with is very excited and supportive of this. I am only able to see him as part of the process of having had my amalgams removed and I wish he were available to be my PCP.

My guess is too many treatments at the same time is like too many radio stations trying to tune in at the same time.

I take very few things now. A few supplements and detox support when needed.

Often (for me) the drops revisit old issues even if only on an energetic level.

For instance, my test showed I had many blockages that related to "elimination" and I started having some gut issues.

They felt very real but after undergoing a colonoscopy yesterday, it was completely normal aside from a small polyp being removed and all my blood work is completely normal as well as x-rays and various exams.

I am left to think that the remedy is going to work on repairing the energetic blockages in that area.

The gastro I saw certainly wouldn't have approved of the remedy. He doesn't even approve of colonics - calls them too alternative and a real money maker!

That gave me a good laugh when I compare the cost of a colonic to a colonoscopy!!

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much for all the good feedback about the AI treatments! Very much appreciated.

Regarding use of the word homeopathic.... it can be deceptive. This is my understanding of it:

In the USA, unless a `remedy' starts with an actual substance, it cannot be termed `homeopathic'. Therefore, some of the electronically generated or imprinted `nosodes' should not be labeled as homeopathic because the process did not begin with an actual product/substance.

So, while all the `attributes' of a homeopathic remedy may be there, the manufacturer isn't supposed to market it as `homeopathic'. So, some sites simply call their remedies `homeopathic-like' or `homeotherapeutic' or refer to them as `resonances' or `energetic imprints', etc..

So, just because it doesn't say it is homeopathic doesn't mean much. It's a matter of terminology. If it ACTS like a homeopathic medicine, I think it should be treated as such from a consumer standpoint.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

AI drops are frequency based or energetic as I understand, not originating from any original substance like true homeopathics.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

jam338
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14002

Scott, Nana, M0joey,and all....thank you very much for the clarification and additional info about AI. It will be interesting to read your ongoing experiences. Please continue to share as many of us are learning from you with gratitude.
Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I asked about the number of drops a day, also. I settled on starting with 3 each time (just by deciding--no testing) to start, and am now up to 5 at a time, three times a day.

I cut back on my suppliments, but am still taking quite a few!!! I decided not to end the anti-seizure ones at this time.

I got a go-ahead from my LLMD to end my loooonng Mepron/Zith treatment and sent him a copy of my AI test results that came to me in email. He's interested in seeing what happens! Whoo hoo!!!

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'm herxing from these AI drops. I started them one week ago tomorrow, 5 drops 3x day.

For the last few days I've had a sore throat that's gotten worse. It hurts more when I swallow, and is quite red. No spots or anything.

There is some fullness and tenderness behind my jaw, especially on the side where my throat is the sorest. The tenderness was worse one night last week. Lymph congestion, perhaps?

No other symptoms (fever, extreme fatigue, chills, etc.) like I would expect if I was actually coming down with something.

Anyone else experience something like this? It's not bad, just a little bothersome and I'm wondering if I should decrease the number of drops.

Thanks,
Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymic
Member # 19335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,

With regard to the use of the AI drops, are the drops added to water or beverages of your choice before it is consumed? Or is it applied to the bottom of your tongue directly? Lastly, is it important whether it is taken on an empty stomach?

Thank you in advance.

Lymic

--------------------
http://lymic-bionic.blogspot.com/

Posts: 25 | From Toronto, Canada | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie_mummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a bit disappointed with AI right now. I got my report Mar. 10 and was told the drops were in the mail, but they're not here yet...

--------------------
"Be it, don't dream it." -Dr. Frank-N-Furter

http://www.lymefriends.com/profile/zombie_mummy

Posts: 196 | From Canuckistan | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

This generally is not an AI issue but a mail issue. I have had them arrive in 5 days and as long as 14 days. If you email them, they will often send them again if it has been as long as it has been for you. I would say by Monday, you should ask them to send again.

I put them in a couple ounces of water.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Lymic
Member # 19335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Scott. Do you drink it on an empty stomach? Would it be more effective if the drops are taken sublingually so it doesn't have to go through the GI tract?

Lymic

--------------------
http://lymic-bionic.blogspot.com/

Posts: 25 | From Toronto, Canada | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate to mention anyone's name, but..... has anyone heard of or been to see Andrea Candee in South Salem, NY?

Apparently, she sort of specializes in Lyme Disease, and it appears that her primary treatment is with `vibrational remedies' that deal with MIASMS...... when I read about it, it sounds very similar to the Allergie Immune remedies?

The Science of Vibrational Healing:
http://www.andreacandee.com/Articles.html#Vibrational

quote:
Excerpt:
In the history of natural healing, first there were herbs, then came homeopathy and now there are vibrational formulas. All work well when you have knowledge of how to apply them.......

Many of the formulas are based on miasms, the weaknesses in our bodies inherited from the illnesses of our ancestors. Miasms are the basis of all chronic diseases and appear in electrical form on the DNA. When a remedy is based on a miasm, there are a series of realizations and benefits that can occur. If, for example, 12 bottles are needed of a particular formula, the first third of the bottles yields benefits in the physical body. In the second third, we start to add the mental/emotional value when we begin to recognize patterns that need changing. In the third part, we perceive issues from a more spiritual perspective. In very individualistic ways we put the patterns and lessons together by the end of the 12 bottles. You need the full 12 or so bottles of the remedy to get the full physical result, the full mental result and the full spiritual result because they are all connected in the harmonic hologram of the body. ......

Doesn't that remind you of the AI protocol? Is it possible that we have something like this available in the USA and we just don't know about it? I have no idea how she `tests' for this..... couldn't really find anything on her website.

There appear to be other articles about Lyme on her website, too.....

Apparently, she gives talks and workshops on Lyme.... I looked at her Events Calendar and she will be giving talks or workshops on ``Natural Approaches to Lyme Disease'' from mid-April through early June in the following cities: Ridgefield, CT; and Somers, Tarrytown, Portchester, and New York City, NY if anyone is close and might be interested.
http://www.andreacandee.com/EventsCalendar.html

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Interesting Tracy...

I will check this out as I live near those workshop locations.

LP

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Tracy,

I does sound exactly like AI...

do you know the price of treatment?

Here's the rest of the description from Andrea Candee's website.

The Science of Vibrational Healing

In the history of natural healing, first there were herbs, then came homeopathy and now there are vibrational formulas. All work well when you have knowledge of how to apply them.

Vibrational healing is a blending of research in the fields of microbiology and alternative medicine. Using the large body of science on pathogens and their effects on the body, plus the principles of homeopathy, vibrational formulas are a uniquely effective means to completely eliminate diseases.

Many of the formulas are based on miasms, the weaknesses in our bodies inherited from the illnesses of our ancestors. Miasms are the basis of all chronic diseases and appear in electrical form on the DNA. When a remedy is based on a miasm, there are a series of realizations and benefits that can occur. If, for example, 12 bottles are needed of a particular formula, the first third of the bottles yields benefits in the physical body. In the second third, we start to add the mental/emotional value when we begin to recognize patterns that need changing. In the third part, we perceive issues from a more spiritual perspective. In very individualistic ways we put the patterns and lessons together by the end of the 12 bottles. You need the full 12 or so bottles of the remedy to get the full physical result, the full mental result and the full spiritual result because they are all connected in the harmonic hologram of the body.

Whereas chronic diseases are defined as growing steadily worse almost no matter what is done, the science of vibrational healing disproves the definition and, for most people, can completely reverse disease for the rest of their lives.

Vibrational formulas are well-known as incapable of harming a person. It is true they may sometimes help a person heal faster than is comfortable, but that is easily compensated for by taking less of the remedy for a while. There is a finite time period to reverse the cause of the disease and then the remedies are no longer needed. Upon completion, when the offending miasms are nullified, the body starts to reconstruct itself. In most instances, the body part(s) affected start getting better and fully heal. There are no toxic materials or dangerous side effects - just electrical frequencies, water and alcohol (to hold the vibration).

Notable success has been achieved with allergies, asthma, chronic fatigue syndromes, candida, colitis, Crohn's, diabetes, diverticulitis, emphysema, eczema, genital herpes, gluten intolerance, heart diseases, irritable bowel syndrome, leukemias (multiple forms), leaky gut, Lyme disease, lupus, migraines, teeth and gum issues, psoriasis, scoliosis, and much more.

The use of vibrational formulas has allowed discoveries unheard of in current science: a virus proved to be the basis of most all phobias, compulsions, obsessions. One new virus family is proving to be the basis for excessive weight with protocols now under development.

With thousands of people healed in over a dozen countries, the word is slowly spreading. One woman took the remedies for osteoporosis 4 years ago. Subsequently, she had an auto accident where she was thrown out of the car and its full weight pinned both her legs for 45 minutes. At the hospital, the x-ray technician became very excited when the x-rays showed that not only were the legs not shattered, they weren't even broken. She brought everybody who knew how to read x-rays into the viewing room to see what they had never seen before from such a severe accident. The program of remedies the woman had previously completed had helped the bones to not only repair the osteoporosis, but to strongly rebuild themselves.

This is a relatively new approach to healing built on solid systems of the past. It may take longer but it builds a stronger body. It may cost more for a short time, but you won't need maintenance drugs to stay better. The remedies are designed to get in, get the job finished and then let your body function as it was originally designed to work and to rebuild itself. Our non-invasive methods of analysis find more issues than you knew were brewing. We believe each person is an individual and design our programs that way.

We think aging is a series of sicknesses that can be reversed. Would you like to live a long life if you can be more healthy than you are now? Can you stick with a program of taking drops 2-3x/day for a year to accomplish these goals? How many issues do you want to correct? We have come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as incurable disease. It has been proven with many of the above diseases and research continues. The people who take the program are 95% satisfied. Our most basic question to each person is, ``Do you want to heal?'' We can help. (Healers Who Share, a group of independent health consultants based in the U.S., Canada, Norway and the European Union).

Cooper
Member # 15968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cooper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I must say that I have read through this post and haven't seen anyone really discuss noticeable improvement? What are your

symptoms you had before taking AI and after how many rounds have these symptoms alleviated.....

My particular issue is severe chemical sensitivity. Which by the what seems to have come about after taking Mepron and Zith.

Posts: 60 | From Annapolis MD. | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

No, LP - I don't know what Andrea's fees might be. Nor could I find a cost for attending her talks or workshops.

Aha! You hit what I wondered about (I didn't see it when I read the article on her website) - right at the very bottom:

quote:
(Healers Who Share, a group of independent health consultants based in the U.S., Canada, Norway and the European Union).

So, she's part of the Healers Who Share network - David Alan Slater group. This makes sense now; the HWS remedies definitely sounded like AI, too. One person who posts here - NikkiB maybe? - is doing the Healers Who Share drops and her report about it was VERY positive. Let me go do some searching.....

Okay, yes, it is nikkib .......

(latest thread) Frequency Remedies - Update!
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/77865?

earlier thread) Frequency Remedies Working! thread:
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/75427?

Boy, that osteoporosis story sure impressed me..... and it happens to be one of my big issues....

Do you think you might be able to attend one of her talks or workshops?
(Note that there are both - you'd have to inquire about which to go to.)

--------------------
Tracy

Cooper
Member # 15968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cooper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
?
Posts: 60 | From Annapolis MD. | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Truthfinder...thanks for the search.

It appears that others who are doing the AI drops now from Germany have already investigated these...would like to know what Scott and Joey know about this remedy versus the AI drops?

OK...Here are the cut and paste posts from nikkib....(below)

Healers Who Share:
We were tested for the 3rd time by the electrodermal testing women that works with Lyme patients we go to: 1st time- loaded with Lyme and yeast....then started the remedies; 2nd visit- (about 4 months into remedies) she only found about 25% of the lyme frequency intensity and no yeast; 3rd visit this weekend- couldnt find any lyme and no yeast. Daughter tested clean as well. Granted- It could be hiding....but she usually could pick it up anyway. We feel great and I just wanted to share it! I think a lot of what was holding us back was the virus' attached to the lyme and coinfections which the frequencies kill. Yes, I had been very very sick. Please search my old posts about the program and my past symptoms. It gave very specific info in my past posts, but I would be happy to answer any other questions to help others! I have heard of many people this has helped now (with only a few exceptions). As with most Lyme related things, it has cost us a lot of money, but extremely worth it- (cost depends on what they find in your saliva and how many bottles of the remedies you need). Good luck!

I have had all my questions answered with different people from HWS who have spent hours on the phone with me. You can speak with David )the tester) directly during set times 1 time a week. I spoke with him once. His directions are very clear, so i didnt feel the need for more guidance. There are a lot of practitioners that use this program that can be "middle men" if one needs guidance with it (thats how I found out about it from a practitioner in Westchester). I wanted not to spend another $250 for a consult with this woman when the company would do it directly. Same info, not consult charge.

I guess with the people it is not working with I think of many possibilities: diet, heavy metals, mold exposure, hormone imbalance. I am saying this sincerely, because I think diet and detox are most important....helps the immune system and then you can go after the bacteria better. I just had my hormones tested to see what was thrown off with the Lyme. No results yet. I have also changed my diet and have been detoxing for about 1 year, so I am sure it all helps. Also, I heard with this company that when you give your medical history, give every last detail, as even the smallest thing from years ago can help them find the correct frequency match. Too many choices of what to do to treat lyme, but something has to work ....right? Happy Holidays.

Later post by nikkib....

For all that were waiting for my next update, it is now 7 months into doing the frequency remedies I posted about (no abx)... as well as my daughter- 7 years old. We are both now about 95% back to health (we only seem to get symptoms when we are coming down with a cold or virus). We have not had symptoms in quite a while. Feel great, lots of energy and back to work, gym, travel.....Thank God I found this and it worked for us.

Does Nikkib still post?

LP

[ 03-30-2009, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: lymeparfait ]

Cooper
Member # 15968

Sorry but is this AI you are talking about?
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

The post is about the remedies from Healers Who Share. I don't know much about it. I have heard they are good but extremely expensive compared to A I.

I only have experience with A I and this is ongoing.

The first remedy I took in January cleared the dysregulations for foods, molds, fungus and metals.

This means that now my body can deal with them as it should have many years ago - won't happen over night but it is happening.

I am now on my third remedy which deals with chemical substances found that were not being eliminated. This one has been a bit rough so far.

This is not about lyme for me, it is about dealing with the things that allowed me to become so ill in the first place.

You can be rid of borrelia but if you cannot deal properly with all its pals, metals, yeast, fungus, mold etc., then there is still work to be done IMO.

It's all in the gut folks! If you can heal that, you will go a long way.

If you are born with a gluten allergy and eat it your whole life, it will catch up with you. You may know you are allergic or it may be silent but it is doing the damage.

Gluten free diets will never keep you gluten free, it is in everything. This is why I decided to go the A I route and see if the information can be changed.

I am able to eat wheat and gluten now but will still try to avoid it for the most part until I feel my gut has healed.

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Questions:

Did anyone save their English-translated pages from the AI website? If so, would you share them? (Seems like we could save everyone some time and brain damage if we could either post or share pages already translated.)

So, the test results are in German, correct? And they arrive in PDF format? If so, how the heck do you use Google to translate a PDF document?

--------------------
Tracy

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Nana,

A question about how to take the drops.

I have a teenager going to college in the Fall...I want to start the drops for her this Spring/Summer.

After the first one or two rounds get completed, can she take a large break between treatments?

Or will this stop any healing that has already begun with the first set of treatments? I know she wil not keep up the protocol away from me.

Just want to know the practicality of starting a treatment that cannot be completed in regular intervals.

Any thoughts?

LP

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

LP, nikkib doesn't seem to be posting much; her last post was on March 20th and she started a thread about using certain abx during pregnancy, which seems like a strange question.....?

So, LP - are you still ART testing `no' for the AI treatment?

Cooper, if you want more info about the Healers Who Share formulas, here's the main website that I'm familiar with:
http://www.healerswhoshare.com/

AI: The test is 90 euro while treatment is 305 euro.
90 Euros = 118.765 US Dollars; 305 Euros = 402.481 US Dollars
So, as of today, the AI testing + drops = about $521.00.

I don't recall if nikkib has ever been specific about the cost of the Healers Who Share treatment for her (and family). I think the initial cost of the test is $100.00, then the remedies are in addition to that. Their website gives prices for their bottles of remedies. IF you have a lot of issues and need a lot of bottles, you are going to pay more. It isn't one set price like the AI. Something to keep in mind.

Last I checked at the HWS website, testing was backed up until about the first of June in David Slater's group, but it sounds like (from nikkib's posts) other HWS practitioners do testing, also? Maybe I'm off-base on that one.

As Nana said about using the AI: ``This is not about lyme for me, it is about dealing with the things that allowed me to become so ill in the first place.''

Gigi's posts here (and elsewhere) say the same thing. She got well, but it took a lot of effort, time, and money. And afterward, she still worked hard in a constant, daily battle to keep the toxins and bugs at bay to avoid relapse. Why? Because she was never able to clear the fundamental problem, i.e., her own predisposition to harbor and retain a lot of garbage.

Ever since I started reading about miasms (going back 200 years), I've felt certain that they were a key element in everything we do to maintain or regain health. The real challenge was finding the right practitioner or treatment protocol to deal with miasmatic problems in a definitive way. Never in a million years did I anticipate that we could - or would - have open discussions about miasms at LymeNet!!! (I'm still in a state of shock over that one.) [Smile] Nor did I ever imagine that there might be a specific protocol that focused on the miasmatic approach......

We owe a lot to GiGi, and to those people who have followed in her footsteps. Many thanks to ALL of you. Keep those reports coming.

[ 04-04-2009, 07:48 AM: Message edited by: Truthfinder ]

--------------------
Tracy

Clancy
Member # 8774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clancy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our test results were in English. They sent them about 3 wks. ago.
Posts: 67 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Tracy, the results are coming in English now. The first one is a PDF and subsequent results come in the mail along with the remedy.

I think this page will allow you to navigate the site:

allergie-immun.de/Englisch/allergietherapy.html#a980

LP - With two weeks on the drops and the turn around time for the next remedy, your daughter could get 3 under her belt before college.

Maybe she wouldn't need that many and maybe she wouldn't need more.

I would email them regarding long breaks as I don't know for sure.

You can use translategoogle.com to get a decent text for an email.

psano2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psano2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does this treat only allergies, heavy etals, and blockages, or does it also directly treat the infections?
Posts: 975 | From California | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With regards to the osteoporosis situation: It seems to me that this type of remedy AI, Healers Who Share, etc, helps to balance hormones.

Osteoporosis is a common symptom of low progesterone levels. Natural progesterone supplementation has been shown to reverse osteoporosis.

The amount of information available in a saliva sample or a blood sample is enormous.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Nana,

My daughters drops came with german instructions that we cannot read...
How many drops in how much water? I recall others saying it is tobe takin in water...or are they sublingual?

Is there a standard protocol for taking the drops...or do I have to get her muscle tested for this answer?

Tracy..I am getting re-tested soon to see if I finlly get a yes...My drops already came in the mail with my daughters...but I"m not going to use them until I get the OK.

My ND thinks I may have a problem with detox, which may be why I am getting a no at this time. I"m getting tested now for PKU....the bad detox gene.

LP

LP

SForsgren
Member # 7686

5 drops 3 times a day is normally what is used

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

lymeparfait
Unregistered

OK,

Just re-read some of the older threads...some say 1 drop, some say 3 drops and some say 5 drops...were these directions given individually to each person, or did they just decide using muscle testing or a biotenser?

so just to get started...I decided to start my daughter on 5 drops in a few oz of water today...

Please tell me anyone...if this is not right!

Thanks,
LP

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

LP -PM sent
zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie_mummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am still waiting for my drops. It's been 20 days now, since they gave me my report and told me my drops were in the mail...

--------------------

Posts: 196 | From Canuckistan | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Call them or email and ask them to send them again. It happens. It isn't AI. It's the postal system.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

I know, I'm just bummed -I was hoping to start this sooner. I had been holding off on photon tx because of AI.

I have sent off another email today.

--------------------

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Zombie,
Contact them by email...you should have them if you already paid by paypal. Mine came very quickly.

also I received a prompt reply last night to my questions about instructions...

FYI: Instructions:

They are to be taken directly into the mouth.
NOT IN WATER...at least that's what they say for me and my daughter.

3 - 5 drops directly in mouth. I asked if they were to be put under the tongue...and he just replied directly in mouth...

Others may have different instructions.

Others who are taking them have told me they use the biotenser each time they take them to get the exact number of drops. It's between 1 and 5! So it varies by individual..

Others without the tenser or muscle testing just keep to 3- 5 drops/ 3 x day and make sure they have enough in the bottle to get through the two weeks....at least 1 drop left per treatment to make it through the two weeks.

The two weeks of drops 3 x day is important.

Then you must wait two weeks without taking anything for your body to regulate. Then take the saliva sample and ship to AI.

It's a 4 week process.

There may be some lag time for them to make it and ship it back to you.

LP

Clancy
Member # 8774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clancy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Z-M, I know how you feel about the wait. Scott is right about the mail. Our first samples never made it so we had to resend and wait an extra 2 1/2 wks. to start.
Posts: 67 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

So it is recommended to order both the test and treatment drops together for quicker delivery.

For some reason the processing time lag happens if the test only is ordered, then paid for. And then if you want the treatment, it takes them more processing time.

Order it all together.

LP

hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My currrent instructions say to only wait one week before sending off a new saliva sample. It has changed each time I have done it. The first time I was to send right away.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 9019 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Thanks, all, for the additional info....

--------------------
Tracy

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Some interesting emotional releases for my daughter in the first few days on the drops.

She came home from school reporting that she (usually a very quiet and private girl), spoke out, and couldn't control her outrage about her teachers' personal opinion her teacher shared with the class.

She normally would hold in her feelings out of respect for her teacher...but today....she blasted the teacher in a 5 minute verbal barrage that she couldn't stop. Completely out of character. Everyone in class noticed this was not her!

It was a rightous/moral type of anger against a deep belief. She said it was like an out of body experience...a very strange feeling that came over her that she could not control, she said.

She is normally , very in control of being quiet and respecting everyones beliefs.

Also, she is sharing things with me...and taking time to tell me what's on her mind...this is so unusual in the past two days! She rarely shares anything with me ...it is noticeable. It's been a good thing...it is very possibly related to the drops. We'll see.

also, yesterday she has been smelling things that she describes as "dead animal smells" in our house....and there are no smells! Smells never bother her. Assuming that's the drops as well? Something is happening in the brain.

LP

Cooper
Member # 15968

What is to be expected re: physical experiences after your first round. The boy in the plastic bubble thing Im going through since Mepron Zith/Ceftin is too much...I need hope re: chemical allergies ... Anyone?
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Oops. I made a typo in a previous post (which I corrected).

Cost of the AI test + therapy drops = about $531.00 (as of today). Still, this could be a bargain if you end up needing several bottles of therapy drops and several subsequent tests - it's all included in a flat fee. If you've been ill for a long time (as I have), I suspect the treatment could be quite lengthy.

Here's a workable link to the English home page, then click on the left for additional pages in English. There's a lot more there in English than when I was there last. (Thanks, Nana.)

https://allergie-immun.de/Englisch/index.html

I ordered a free `sample analysis' by e-mail, so I'll see how that reads.

At this point, after some comparisons of the AI and the HealersWhoShare tests and treatment, at least in my own case, the AI sounds less expensive and far less complicated than the HWS.

--------------------
Tracy

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Here's a Question and Answer page, translated by Google.... (I hope this will work).... it might answer a little bit more....

http://tinyurl.com/cyx2dl

--------------------
Tracy

Cooper
Member # 15968

up my last post
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Thanks for the new info post. The translation helps me with my questions!

LP

psano2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psano2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hoping to get a response...

Does AI treat only allergies, heavy metals, and blockages, or does it also directly treat the infections?

Anyone?

Posts: 975 | From California | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

psano2 - I'll take a stab at this but wish I was more informed. I've gone through 3 rounds of A I on faith but not with a lot of information other than the website and others who are taking it.

My understanding is that the infections linger because the body no longer knows how to deal with them due to all the crossed wires.

So the allergies to mold, fungus or other things can make it impossible for some things to clear up. Once the information is corrected then it is possible for infections to be dealt with.

They are not looking specifically for diseases when they are looking at our blood or saliva. They look for blockages and incorrect responses to different things.

So the answer to - does it also directly treat the infections? I would say it treats them in an indirect way. Hope that makes sense. Could be the allergies, metals and blockages that allow the infections in the first place.

I do know that the son of someone at the lab had lyme a number of years ago. They had him on antibiotics for a couple of months and then just decided to go with the remedy.

He spent some uncomfortable days in bed and that was the end of it. He was a teenager I believe. This is third party information but I have heard it a number of times and have no reason to believe it is not true.

lymeparfait
Unregistered

I confirm what Nana says.

I have been emailing AI with loads of questions.

They say the immune system is able to function better after the inherited allergies and disfunctions are regulated, and the immune system fights the lyme and pathogens/viruses. The immune system begins to finally be able to do it's job.

Heavy metals and pathogens may need work after the treatment, especially if reinfected. Also much depends on how sick you are, or how damaged your immune system is. it takes time for the drops to regulate your system.

They say give it time, you will not see immediate improvement. That's why you need time in between the treatments.(2 weeks). Noticing improvement is more gradual for those who are the sickest, from their experience.

Children and teens seem to do the best as they have less to deal with as far as new viruses and environmental toxins. They usually only have to get the inherited disfunctions taken care of and many do not need additional treatments after the drops.

But many believe the bionic 880, rife or other treatment will be more effective. They encourage natural treatments, and don't think antibiotics are good for your body in general. They don't use them much in Germany, I believe. Like we do in America.

The lyme is different here, so I do not believe the people at AI truely know the extent of our lyme and co-infections and how sick this particular disease makes us in America.(my thoughts)

They say the inherited disregulatins are all gone after your total treatment, but they recommend doing the treatment every 2-3 years if you are starting to get more new environmental problems.

AS I find out more, I will post.

LP

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Also,

I was finally muscle tested again at my ND with ART. Originally I tested a strong NO.

This time, as the drops were delivered to me with my daughters, as I had the actual drops, I tested a YES.

I started two days ago. I have had no reaction to report.

My daughter appears to have her depression lifted. (not severly depressed...but always down and weepy and negetive to everything and everyone)

She started the drops 1 week ago. Very noticably happy, content and agreeable in all things. This is different! Over the past few months, I was seriously contemplating anti-depressants for her, per her LLMD. She has had many traumas on top of the lyme and co.

I wanted no more chemicals in her body. She was begging me to try the anti-depressants. I was feeling like a bad mother not to get her relief...but also feeling bad adding another substance with side effects. I was looking for natural help.

So I was Hoping that the bionic 880 would help or the AI. This is an experiment...there is no harm with these drops...but very co-incidental that she is feeling good/great.

She reports no depression this week Just feeling normal. We will see if this continues.

LP

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Hey, thanks LP and Nana..... that's good news about your daughter, LP!

I received the sample Analysis (in English) from AI. Interesting.

I did notice one thing stated in the Analysis that conflicts with what is on the website. The Analysis states that only 3 rounds of drops will be provided. The website indicates that they will provide as many drops and tests as necessary until the blockages or dysregulations are removed (for the flat treatment charge).

Anybody know which is actually true?

--------------------
Tracy

SForsgren
Member # 7686

They do provide as many as needed from what I understand. I am waiting now for round 4 to arrive and know others already on round 4.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Yes, my understanding is they provide remedies until no more blockages/dysregulations are found.

They do ask for a small amount of money for postage and packaging after about the second round.

LP - glad to hear your daughter is doing so well.

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Thanks Scott and Nana - glad to have that question answered.

Psano2, if you are interested in treating infections, the HealersWhoShare protocol might be a better fit for you. I just sent a PM to AndrewInCA to see if he has any news to share - he went to a HWS 'class' and started on their treatment around the first of March. Hopefully, he will be posting an update soon.

--------------------
Tracy

lymeparfait
Unregistered

I asked if the security xray machine at the airport can harm or change the frequencies of the allergie-Immune drops?

They come with minimal packaging.

Just thinking of the posts of how xrays harm nosodes.

Response from AI:

"I do not think technical equipment can do this."

This was not an absolute no.

Any thoughts about frequencies and xrays?

LP

SForsgren
Member # 7686

Wrap them in foil if you want to be safe.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Do you think there could be a problem shipping them to us from Germany without foil wrap? I'm sure they get some sort of scan.

LP

This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  49  50  51   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement