LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Allergie-Immun Germany (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  49  50  51   
Author Topic: Allergie-Immun Germany
Truthfinder
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of the remedies I've ordered from the U.K. and India work just fine. I don't remember any special wrap from the ones from London (too long ago), but the ones from India were packed with just Styrofoam around them, and they are DEFINITELY still potent and work fine. All came in amber glass bottles (though the ones from India are just barely tinted.)

Even airport scanners don't seem to bother them- as long as they are in glass bottles. One homeopath takes her kits to Indonesia every 2 years, and the remedies in these same kits work fine for her. The kit boxes are just plastic. She said she's never tried traveling with remedies in plastic bottles. So, maybe the glass acts as a decent barrier?

Looks like it might be awhile yet before AndrewInCA has some time to post about the HWS drops, but I'm sure he will when he gets some time.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is anyone doing any lyme and co treatment while taking the AI drops?

As most of you know, I was plannnig on being in Germany this week getting the bionic treatment, and have been off of antibiotics for 4 months, and doing no killing. Basically just detox and nutrients, preparing for the bionic.

I feel the lyme is attacking me in the brain again.

Any suggestions on a protocol as I am doing the AI therapy? This could be several months before I make it to Germany now.

LP

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear LP,

I just completed about 260 days of Mepron/Zith before starting the AI drops about three weeks ago. I'm waiting for my second round to come in the mail, so I'm off all antibiotics, etc., at this time also.

I didn't stop taking the vitamins and minerals that help with leg cramping and seizures.

Also, I'm taking the simplified methylation protocol recently discussed here on Lymenet.

Personally, I'd recommend doing the methylation, as this helps with detoxing. (Along with any other detoxing you do--my LLMD recommends chlorella). My LLMD--Dr. A--says that this protocol cuts down on treatment time by about 40%.

I'm also taking niacinamide (100 mg) about every 2-4 hours. This seems to help with cognative problems.

You could try some of the herbal remedies--Buhners or Cowden, for example.

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

I just received a reply from AI concerning a question of whether he see lyme in my results.

He does not see lyme, but see's things related to antibiotic use!

It's hard to understand exactly what he means by this with his translation in German to English. some of the meaning gets lost.

It could mean:
his test does not show the diseases like lyme

or
I do not have lyme anymore?

I am curious, anyone have thoughts?

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seeing things related to antibiotic use could be the chemicals showing up.

He couldn't find any lyme in me either. I knew this but it was good to hear it yet again!

I believe he would see lyme if it was there from what he has shared.

Still feeling symptoms can be mold, fungus, yeast, metals, viruses - any or all.

A I takes patience, things clear in little chunks but it does happen.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cooper
Member # 15968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cooper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nana... are you feeling better from your AI treatment?
Posts: 60 | From Annapolis MD. | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kplyme
Member # 15317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kplyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question.....did any of you get really sick after starting the drops. I feel like it has stirred up every infection I've ever had in my entire life. I'm herxing like crazy and am on an abx break, so I don't get it.

--------------------
Lyme, Babs, Bart, Scleroderma, RA

Posts: 12 | From central Indiana | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cooper - I wasn't feeling horrible when I started AI. Each remedy has been different for me. With the first one I either was tired or had a lot of extra energy.

Went through a lot of emotional releases as well as toxins with the second and third. A lot of the energetic blockage in my intestines has improved.

The third is working with chemicals that show up in the testing and it was by far the roughest for me.

Mr. Grundmeyer at the lab says that this is very, very hard work that the body is doing. A lot of rest is required.

For me, when regulations are taking place, it is not always pleasant but doesn't last very long.

It is different for everyone. My husband is doing the remedies as well and feels nothing except a little tired.

Each remedy is working on something different. We could never handle it if were happening all at once. I feel fine but have gone through some rough days on this.

These are issues we were born with and/or have had for a very long time. Not a quick fix. I will continue with the drops until no dysregulations are found.

My reason for doing this was to get to the bottom of how I could have gotten so ill in the first place and allow the corrections to be made.

Borrelia has been gone for six months but the tick bite was just the straw that broke the camels back 9 years ago (IMO).

The terrain had established itself and is now being cleaned up.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

KPLYME,

HOw long have you been treating the lyme and co-infections, and do you feel any of it has improved before you got off antibiotics and started the AI?

It seems like most people who posted about their AI Drop Treatment experieneces are in a better place physically before they began the drops, either by using the bionic 880, or after detox and feeling well enough to get off abx.

I haven't seen any posts of those just starting with the AI drops with not long history of lyme and co treatment.

I'm sure there have been some.

Just wondering at what level functionally you are and about your previous treatment to see how the drops are affecting you. This info could help others as well judge how treatment could progress and some of what to experience.

LP

lymeparfait
Unregistered

NanaDubo,

I finally placed my biotensor order yesterday.

LP

kplyme
Member # 15317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kplyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, lymeparfait, for responding. Yes, I've been on abx for years and was in a good stable place when I started the drops. This is my first round of AI and felt fine the first week, but at the start of the second week I had a severe sore throat, killer headache, eye infection, bad cough, etc. I almost never get colds or flu and this seems a little different. Strange.......seems like a big ole herx!

--------------------

Posts: 12 | From central Indiana | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started round 4 of AI drops today.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

Please let me know what do you cleared from it when you get the answers.You are ahead of me.
You can write me privatly !

Are you done with CHEMICALS yet? My son is ahead of me too.

SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still had chemicals show up in round 4.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

ok [Frown] I was hopping they were gone..but I guess is not that easy .

thanks for letting me know.

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Scot,

What are the type of reactions you are having from round to round.

Just want to know what type of things to expect...or to compare.

LP

SForsgren
Member # 7686

Fatigue, smelly urine - that's about all I notice. Oh, and vivid dreams. Stop when I am not on the drops and come back when I am everytime.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Thanks Scott.

I haven't noticed any big symptoms, except possibly fatigue, as the past several days I have been extremely sleepy in the middle of the day.

It isn't the debilitating type of fatigue I used to feel with my ebv and active virusus, but I feel I need to take a nap. Then I"m rejuvinated. Not sure if this is related to the drops, but I am into week two of the first round.

Also lots of "not so nice" gas. My family is not appreciating my presence this week.

LP

Cooper
Member # 15968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cooper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Nana...and everyone.... for your inspiring replies.

Do the folks at AI know what the co infections are...ie: Babesia Bart?

Posts: 60 | From Annapolis MD. | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got my results from the second saliva sample I sent right after I completed the first round of drops.

According to the results, I have ONLY TWO areas left to be corrected--some chemical toxins!!

I'm astounded!!

We'll see how the second round goes!

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Just sending off for round 4.

I am expecting to be dealing with more chemicals in round 4 as well.

Cooper - I don't know the answer about co-infections.

If they are working on having the body return to a state that recognizes toxins, viruses etc., as "invaders" that have long been unrecognized, I can only guess that everything is addressed even if indirectly.

Have you tried emailing them with questions?

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

LP - we'll have some fun on the phone when your biotensor arrives.
SForsgren
Member # 7686

CassA, how do you know that is all that is left? Did they specifically say that? They find things in layers. So that may be all that showed up, but it doesn't mean that is all that is left unless they somehow said that??

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Tonglen
Member # 18472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tonglen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CassA, curious as to whether you feel any better after doing the AI drops? For example, any specific symptoms reduced? Thx!
Posts: 70 | From U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cass A
Member # 11134

Dear Friends,

Scott: OK--all that showed up in the second test was two chemicals that are named. It also says that 14 unnamed chemicals were found, but that these have been corrected already.

My first test had lots of substances with bad reactions, blockages in the spine, and much more!! The results from THIS test say that those are all fixed!

I was surprised that so little seemed left to deal with.

Anyway, I'm in an email conversation with Herr Grundmeyer about my results. He sent me something in incomprehensible English, so I've asked him to write to me in German, which I've studied in the past, so I can translate it myself.

If the 3rd test shows more to handle, well, that would be fine, too!

Tonglen: As for results, some things are better and some things are not. I've only done the first round, mind you.

At this point, my tinnitus is worse, and I now have some light vertigo again, which I've not had for about two years. However, my ability to think is much better, I have more stamina, and I seem more stable day to day.

My temperature still tends to be subnormal, and I do HAVE to take a nap at least once a day. Other annoying symptoms also persist at this point, but nothing debilitating.

Also, I've been off antibiotics now for a little over a month--I stopped Mepron/Zith at a good termination point and let the Zith exit my body before starting the AI drops.

I'm expecting the second set of drops to arrive within a few days!

Best,

Cass A

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the updates everyone. This is SO helpful.

Two questions:

1. When you folks write to AI (Grundmeyer), do you just write in English or do you translate your message into German before you send it? (Seems like someone mentioned this but I can't find it.)

2. Has anyone noticed if symptoms they've had the longest seem to be the last ones to disappear? (I'm talking about things you can `feel', like tinnitus or anxiety or vertigo, etc.)

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This kind of stuff is what is being referred to in the documentary, The Living Matrix. Addressing dysregulation seems to be where quantum, physics based medicine is going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne-I7JTXCbo

The documentary is fascinating. I am doing NMT and I do not know if it is as effective as or less effective than AI or NES for that matter, which is mentioned in the documentary and which did lead to one woman's healing.. (NES)..

But my body temp has gone up and my hair is not falling out. It could be the cowden herbs.. ??? I'm hanging in with it as the cost is relatively low. Neuromudulation Therapy. Then I plan to look into AI if I feel I need another kind of dysregulation therapy. Energetic drops with NES and AI as opposed to energy field therapy with NMT... all to address dysregulation.

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

I go to translate.google.com, write my message in English and hit, translate to German.

Then I cut and paste it into the text of the email to Mr. G.

I find he understands it better that way, but he sends his replies back in his own broken Engish, and sometimes it's hard to comprehand his exact meaning.

It may take a few attempts in emails to get the meaning, but he always replies.

LP

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Tracy - your second question:

I find I have revisited some of the first symptoms I had which had not been present for quite some time.

For the most part they have been brief visits but not pleasant most of the time. I am in hopes that my body was bidding them farewell.

As far as translategoogle goes- you can experiment with writing something in English and translating to see if it makes sense before you put it in an email.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

oops - what I meant was to translate it twice - English - German and then to English.
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Thanks LP and Nana - yes, I knew what you meant, Nana. Good idea to 'double-check' the translation by translating it back to English. I would not have thought to do that.

[ 04-17-2009, 07:23 AM: Message edited by: Truthfinder ]

--------------------
Tracy

zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie_mummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To those who have completed several courses of AI drops:

Do you feel it has really resolved issues at dna/cellular level? How can you tell?

--------------------
"Be it, don't dream it." -Dr. Frank-N-Furter

http://www.lymefriends.com/profile/zombie_mummy

Posts: 196 | From Canuckistan | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kissis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4165

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kissis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have finished round one of AI several weeks ago . I have never felt so fatieged and tired as I do now. I am most likely one of the sickest people doing AI on here. I have been diagnosed with M.S. for 19 years and several years ago with lyme and Mycroplasma.I am really hoping this is a good sighn such as feeling bad when one is herxing. Terri
Posts: 203 | From tipp city oh.45371 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cass A
Member # 11134

Dear Friends,

As for translating my questions into German--I haven't tried that! I have, instead, worked to make the sentences very, very simple!! No commas. No phrases. Etc.

Then, I have him write back in German. I've used the Google translating engine on his replies, and (from my knowledge of German) these translations seem to be accurate.

I asked him if there was any evidence of Lyme in my second test. He said no--that I was free of Borreliosis now. He also asked for me to send him the results of any test I have done.

I don't know quite where to go with this datum. Since I have tested positive via IgeneX, Bowen Labs (twice--at the highest level!!), and the lab that replaced Bowen and have a low CD57, I really don't know what test I could do that would show if Lyme is gone NOW.

Suggestions??

Best,

Cass A

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Kissis, I'm sorry to hear about the persisting fatigue..... have you written to AI and asked them if this is `normal'?

Also, since it has been `several weeks' since you finished round 1, do you plan to continue the treatment at some point?

All I can say about the `fatigue' thing is that when I have taken homeopathic remedies that worked well for me, I usually experienced profound sleepiness at first. This is considered a very good sign by homeopaths. But this `tiredness' usually does not persist longer than a couple of weeks, and usually there is some improved sense of well-being in the mental department (not necessarily in physical symptoms right away - mental improvements usually come first followed by physical improvement).

Cass, do you think they want `new' tests or `old' tests? It almost sounds like they would like to see any new tests to confirm their findings. (?)

--------------------
Tracy

Cass A
Member # 11134

Dear Tracy,

Yes, he clearly wants new tests. I had a new CD 57 test done about a month before starting the drops, and it was 36--the same as over a year ago!!! I've been treating for Babesia most of that time, and not Lyme.

I'm very interested in what test I should have done now, as my LLMD's plan was for me to go onto IV Rocephin next, plus Bicillin, to treat the Lyme!

Any suggestions????

Love,

Cass A

kissis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4165

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kissis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, Truthfinder I have not written to inquire but it's not a bad idea. But from reading others exp. it sounds similar. I think I just feel extra weak and tired because I usualy am but never at this degre. I just sent in my second test so I will be doing round two when they arive.I payed out big bucks for me so I am going to stick this out while crossing my fingers.
Posts: 203 | From tipp city oh.45371 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know what these drops have done for GiGi at this point? I'm sure some of you still talk to her. [Smile]
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymic
Member # 19335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know if the drops would expire if not immediately used after receiving them? That is, can I use them a month after receiving them and expect the same potency? Thank you.

--------------------
http://lymic-bionic.blogspot.com/

Posts: 25 | From Toronto, Canada | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

I think they are ok a few weeks after you get them since some get stuck in the mail for that long at time, but you might ask.

As for GiGi, she no longer posts here so I don't think we will get further updates from her sadly.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Lymic,
That's a good question about timing of receipt and taking the drops. Please post when you find out!

LP

zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie_mummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going crazy here: I have still not gotten my drops!

They got my payment for 395EU on March 9th and emailed me my analysis the next day. I was told that the remedy would be sent out the 11th.

After waiting a few weeks, I emailed again. This time, I was told they were mailed on March 14th.

On April 6th, I asked them to re-send. They said they would do it the following day.

It is now April 22nd and still no drops. [Frown]

--------------------

Posts: 196 | From Canuckistan | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kplyme,

I had a bad sore throat with my first round of drops, too. It was very sore and very red, and I also had a few tonsil stones. No sign of white spots in my throat, and no other cold or flu symptoms at that time.

The sore throat started just a day or two after I started the drops. It lasted for about 3 weeks, at which time I caught a cold (air travel, lack of sleep, extremely stressful situation). That is almost all better now and the sore throat is gone.

I mailed the second saliva sample just over a week ago, and am awaiting my 2nd report and 2nd round of drops.

Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kplyme
Member # 15317

Thanks, Nutmeg. We're on the same schedule.....I too sent my sample back a week ago and am waiting for round 2 and the report. I'm Celiac and tried eating some gluten and I can report that problem has not been cleared.

--------------------

Alv
Unregistered

Scott !Question for you !

Did you cleared your metals yet and chemicals.CASSA it seems you are an easy case with less bloackages....NOT my case !I still have to clear many things.

I hope I can clear the bloackages in my spine as WELL one day .

Kissis ..YEs the first round was very tough for me ...even emotionaly ..I could feel things released from MY brain and was in almost tears for NO REASON.

Even on the second round I ended up in bed once i took the drops and was very fatigue as WELL.I have SO many chemical and toxins to release..

One thing IS fascinating.The test with the vials about the ones that show that have been cleared from AI drops ( answers) do really test negative while I tested with biotensor and with pendulum.

OVer the time I could see the paterns of mercury going from high low and more lower...WAS amazing...The ones that I have not clear yet..still show positive...

HAS anybody reached the point of clearinng MIASM , or HAVE had LOW enzymes ...have they been regulated yet in theri case ..I am curious as it will really take me longer to get there than most cases ?

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Just sent in for round two as well for me and my daughter.

The only noticeable clearing for us with round one is lessened anxiety and depression.

We never eat gluten usually, so haven't tried to see if there is a difference after 1st treatment.

One thing I wonder about that may be related, my daughter has lost her taste for meat completely and has asked me to only give her vegetarian food. She says she cannot mentally think of eating meat. And her tastes have changed over the past month.WE don't eat much meat as a family anyway, but this is a new thing.

Just received my biotenser today, so I will learn to check some things with this.

SForsgren
Member # 7686

Metals for me did not show up after round 2. Chemicals were in round 2, 3, and 4. I am sending off today for round 5. So it seems that chemicals have been much more of an issue than metals from their testing. We'll see what comes up next. I had a remarkable result on my latest Environmental Polutants panel showing that I am dumping major amounts of toxins according to the doctor and I attribute it to AI.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

That's great news Scott! Seems like the chemicals remain an issue for me as well although so far the number of them hasn't been as high as I thought it might be. Waiting for #4 and will see what they come up with.

I would like to get tested as I feel like a LOT of toxins have moved out. I tested very strongly for binders throughout #3 and want to see what has been accomplished in these past 4 months (other than the things I can feel).

I had wheat and gluten show up on #1 but I am able to eat it now without feeling insane! I am not overindulging as it will take some time for my gut to heal and I don't want to burden it much right now.

LP - interesting about the meat. I am a meat eater and I have major cravings for meat and salt all the time now. Particularly when I feel metals on the move.

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Just got test results that I have PKU, or
Kryptopyrroluria. This is the genetic and some believe acquired detox problem.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Wondering if AI therapy can regulate this?

Of if I should take the PKU therapy along with the AI drops:

consisting of large doses of Zinc, Maganese, B-6, Borage and Black Current (Omega -6 fatty acids)

Any thoughts?

LP

Energy2Heal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy2Heal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LP,

PKU and Kryptopyrroluria are two different things. Were you saying you weren't sure which one you had, or that they are the same thing?

This is interesting because Healers Who Share diagnosed me with PKU several months ago and I am in the middle of treatment with that specific remedy from them.

The therapy you mention is for Kryptopyrroluria. Dr. K warns that if you do this therapy, you must supplement with copper as well to keep the zinc from activating HSV.

Posts: 443 | From The Wild West | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Sorry, my keyboarding is bad sometimes.

It's KPU which my ND told me stands for Kryptopyrroluria.

I don't really know much about it except for what I google. Dr. K told my ND that a good number of his lyme patients are positive for this inability to naturally detox. What is PKU?
And what is HSV?

I"ll mentin the copper to my ND when I see her on Monday to discuss the treatment.

I'm waiting for a response from A.I to see if I should treat this during the AI therapy.

This sequencing of treatments gets confusing to me.

Energy2Heal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy2Heal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LP,

I agree - figuring out how to sequence treatments is as hard as figuring out which treatments to do.

PKU is Phenylketonuria. If I have it, it is in a mild form as a don't exhibit major symptoms.

HSV is Herpes Simplex Virus.

To read an article which contains Dr. K's view on Kryptopyrroluria (and the zinc/copper issues) go here and click on "Click here for full article":

http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/Protocols/Herbs-Used-in-Treating-Lyme.html

Posts: 443 | From The Wild West | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Thanks AndrewinCA!
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Waiting now for round 5 and feeling very optimistic that the AI drops are making some nice shifts.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great to hear. I'm waiting for round 4. There was definitely some major chemical-dumping for me in last round
Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For AI drop-users in the US, how do you pay AI the $10 they request for postage?

I had to send the 2nd sample when I was out of town with no computer and no checkbook, so I didn't pay the postage fee they asked for this time. I do want to pay it, though.

The letter that came with round #2 of the drops today says to pay with postage or a bank note. I doubt they want US postage stamps. Not sure what a bank note is--do they mean a personal check, cashier's check, money order, or what? And do they really want US funds?

I thought about asking them to invoice me through PayPal. What is everyone else doing?

Thanks,
Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

I've been sending them $10 through paypal. It's easy to set up an account and you just send the money to their email address. That way they don't have to invoice you.

I send them an email giving them a heads up that I have sent payment.

SForsgren
Member # 7686

I do it through PayPal as well.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Thank you, Nana and Scott. I will do it that way through PayPal.

Nutmeg

zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

I finally got my drops this morning. Does anyone know if they should be stored specially, ie. kept in a dark cupboard?

--------------------

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Yay! I just keep mine out of direct sun.
zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

So, I started AI yesterday and this morning I had a head full of clear mucus. I've been sneezing and blowing my nose constantly.

Also, my bowels are loose -which is a big change for chronically-constipated me.

I'm not sure if all this is due to AI or coincidental. I'm wondering if anyone else had a similar reaction with it.

--------------------

Alv
Unregistered

I put them in refrigirator .
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Zombie, how will you know which is from the AI and which is from cumulative effects of the Progurt working?

In any case, I'd like to get the drops you got. [Smile]

--------------------
Tracy

SForsgren
Member # 7686

I never understand why people need to know which is from one thing vs. another. If you take a multi-vitamin and it makes you feel good, do you need to know which of the 100 things in it helped you? As long as you feel better, what does it matter? If you take every potentially helpful treatment and only do them serially when something like Progurt takes a year and something like AI takes a year, you may be delaying your pain and suffering for a long, long time.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

lymeparfait
Unregistered

The thing to know would be if one new treatment would be counterproductive if added to another ongoing treatment.
zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

quote:
Originally posted by lymeparfait:
The thing to know would be if one new treatment would be counterproductive if added to another ongoing treatment.

I really can't see how taking a probiotic like Progurt would interfere with AI... It's a food, not a drug.

Also, I have been using Progurt for 3 weeks but suddenly had liquid diarrhea the day I began AI. It just caused me to wonder.

--------------------

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Thanks, Zombie - that's the clarification I needed. I wasn't quite sure if the Progurt had STOPPED working and you were back to your old, `abnormal' self or what.

Yes, LP - I agree.

Usually, I'll know within 10 days how I am reacting to something new. But because my symptoms fluctuate anyway, combined with `incomplete evacuation' and `mechanical slow-transit constipation', it may take longer to understand the effect in the GI department. People who don't have this problem can't relate to it, understandably. Nevertheless, it is a critical consideration for me, personally.

--------------------
Tracy

zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

I still think Progurt is great stuff but AI is working on a much deeper level.

According to my first AI analysis, my 2 worst problems are:

1 toxic body burden by recirculating heavy metals
2 dysfunctions/acute blockages in intestines

I strongly feel that the AI drops are resolving these issues.

I have not had a loose BM in YEARS. Since starting the drops 4 days ago, I've been having 2-3 every day.

--------------------

kissis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4165

Well I started round two of the drops on Monday, I think I got to three times a day once then down to twice a day and today only one time. The problem is it is making my Trigeminal Neralgia, extreme mouth pain act up. I have written to A1 to see if doing it only once a day will still benifit me and if because of dosing scedual should I take them longer than the two weeks.

It is definitly doing somthing to me, those 5 little drops are very powerfull !

lymeparfait
Unregistered

I agree that probiotics and the AI are fine to take together. It was just a general comment about making sure we all are careful, and understand what we are taking together and why.

Some are novices here, and others are more educated in protocols. We are all learning from each other as well. It's a good thing!

I am still waiting for my round two of AI, but am on the Progurt and the KPU protocol for Dr. K.

I am having some unique things going on. I still have constipation, and now I am getting loads of candida in my mouth! It looks like cottage cheese and is sticky.

I am also curious if the candida release is causing my constipation. Bowels are light yellow light brownish when they appear!

Anyone else have this?

Just wondering if this is from the AI or the Progurt or KPU? Or the combo of it all.

I don't really have to know what thing is producing the candida dumping...but I am very curious as always about new positive things with my body, and am happy something I can actually see is being released.

LP

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

My goodness - everyone seems to have such unique - and sometimes surprising - reactions. I would be SO tempted to take a homeopathic remedy for some of this - like Kissis with the Trigeminal Neuralgia flare - but that's NOT allowed on the AI, I guess.

(Please let us know what the AI folks says, Kissis.)

Very disconcerting for me about NO remedies; it's like taking away my security blanket.

LP, yellow stool can be several things: rapid transit through the GI tract, insufficient bile secretions, certain parasites, eating a lot of rice.... pretty big list. And maybe that candida thing would cause it - I don't know about that one. That's amazing about the candida `dumping' in your mouth.....!

--------------------
Tracy

nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyjohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi ellen,
according to classical homeopathy texts,
mucus and loose bowels being released from the body is good and it's a sign that you have been given a correct remedy. it means things are releasing/regulating.
so that's good!

--------------------
do your best to educate the rest because
9 out of 10 doctors don't know jack about tick borne illnesses

Posts: 437 | From shawangunk mountains, ny | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

When you are in AI drops the best is not to be on any homepathic formula I was said.

The reason it to let the body take the entire information and let it do the job.

Also when you take the first drops the body is taking that information as putting it in action ( have tested as when you reach like 10 days on drops the information is about 80 % in the body ) .At the very last few days your body has already takne most of it and start working ( even though was working even before ) but now is adapting strongly to it.

I have tested how mercury was letting released from me as I was taking the drops.Over time ...yes as metals are first that came into my FINDINGS ( due to the bridges) ..I started cleaning them and my candida came up worst.

I knew that as the metals were released I have only one job to do..testing for binders..

I used to test VERY VERY HIGH on A/C in the begining.

ALMOST 2 months in a row.Now I almost do not test for it at all.

If you are having Yeallow /orange Bm than means your liver is not producing enough biles due to the parasites , infections that have already bloacked the liver before drops started .

Also somtimes is so much dumping of the metals released and your liver is not able ( due to the previous inflamation /inflection load) to process some more ...toxins released.

You need to bind them .Avoiding ( if you can) homepathics ( are a NO when in AI drops) ...and medications as well..but when your body needs them desperatly -I was told you can take them.

It is just the fact that will not let the body receive 100% of the information.

I did the treatment on diferent aproach the first and second time testing as I was doing them to undertand the level of working and what was doing .As i was doing other things..I noticed based on testing that I did not reached 100% in the first round as they were interfiering as I did on the second ROUND.

I was able to be off everything ..besides a few symtoms that were scary before I started the second treatment ..knowing that I wanted my body to receive all the information and everything you take is interfiering with it and I also got the answer that I can be off everything the second round .It came out TRUE.

BEcause I tested and saw myself to be true..I managed to not do any kind of treatment with second round.My information was completly absorbed the second round.

I know is hard to do when you already have too much going on and the body is already off balance due to the high levels of toxins and inflamation and you are already off balance.I am talking about the ones that are very sick with active infections and have many bloackages already.

THE DROPS worked 100% and I managed to be off every thing on the second round.

Overtime I also was able to test with vials( that I have had handy as I ordered them exactly as it came in my sons test) ...all the things that originaly came out positive on him came in my case ...so when my drops started I have had them handy to see how my body was affected as I was taking the drops.

I have had handy all the vials and saw how once my body received the information I am releasing them , even the percentage and organs .I could see them overtime droping in percentage ...

Funny that I wanted to do DMSA and ALA a while ago ..and could not due to the hig level of inflamation but now I TEST NEGATIVE on them as I do not need them .

My body has already released mercury from the brain and other cells....over the time ..and now I am no longer having mercury bloackages .THIS IS WHEN MY LYME and ALL COINFECTIONS TESTED STRONGLY negative from MY LLMD last week.

I tested my daughter that has not done the AI.She was positive on MERCURY and tested positive in ALA and DMSA.

The drops definitly helped.I also noticed that every time I treat I see that I wake up a few bugs of borrelia.When the body releases the chemicals and metals...a few CYST that were hiding in them are activated.

I will mention as when I was very high on load of BORRELIA in my brain ( neuro) I was very high on mercury in my brain level 10 from 1-10 and the same amount of borrelia ( ART) my ND that first diagnosed me when still have not seen an ND and done IGENEX at that time.

So releasing them from our body is a MAJOR step as the bugs might be in remission hiding..but can come back.I really am glad so far on what I see with the drops .Hope continues further.

I do not have anymore chemical sensitivety and when I woke on the stores the smells DO NOT BOTHER me any more ( it used to be aproblm e for me for over a decade) even though I have 100% babs/protozoa and other infections lurking in me..but seems that the body can handle them way much better now that the chemicals and food alergies and metals are going down in my case.

I also tested for the bread yesterday ( even though I ate all the time before but I could feel that was making me sick after).I could eat and I was allowed to have with no side efects one piece of grain bread.2 was not OK but ONE was FINE with no problem.ANd I felt no diference at all.BEFORE I could not as it will made me sick and I would feel like enchephalitic in my brain .

So my for son .I also noticed I am craving BUTTER and MEAT....and have noticed that this are great BINDERS in my case when my body is releasing them .MY BM and digestive track seems to recover.Before when I was very sick could not touch butter and meat as I was not ready to digest it...as my digestive track is better I am craving for it .

At my sickest I was in juicing as my gut was acting out on anything I was eating..my liver was exsploding ( insipte of 5 liver flushes and many parasites killing I HAVE HAD DONE) .

I have not tried PROGURT yet,that will be in my future.I also tested very low in probiotics.Interesting as before I needed up to 15 sometimes a day due to the inflamation.

kissis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4165

Well I got a reply back from A-1 and he said 5 drops 2 x a day will surfice for 2 weeks. I just hope I can make it through the pain.I can barly talk and eating is like torture with this TN . Please guys tell me this is worth it ? I feel like I have to tough this out.
  This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  49  50  51   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement