LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Allergie-Immun Germany (Page 50)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51   
Author Topic: Allergie-Immun Germany
Cass A
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Friends,

I have now tried two MDs to get the prescriptions for the Lungworm protocol, and both have refused, citing possible serious adverse reactions.

Ugh.

Well, a holding action now until I can find someone who will prescribe them.

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many folks are still actively taking AI? Haven't seen posts in a long while!
Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm waiting for round 3. Yes, haven't seen posts in a while. Would be nice to see how others are coming along.

I'm having dehydration issues and hope this is something AI can correct. (Recent bloodwork shows I am missing that ADH anti-diuretic hormone). I pray AI can assist in this area. How else can you get rid of the junk when you are dehydrated and dry?

Best wishes to all.

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do the rehydration cocktail I have posted on this thread and elsewhere. It is extremely important. Simple to make. and until the hormone receptor sites are cleared of toxins, which takes a long time, you will need to support yourself with rehydrating. Remember AI only resets the switches. The rest is then up to the body to correct. And it takes several years. But it gets corrected. I have not found any other means to detox as I do now after doing AI. I tried to detox under the best guidance of Dr. K., but it did not work as easy and successfully as I do now.

If you have not treated parasites, all bets are off. It clearly was spelled out this last weekend during the Dr.K. conference, by him and his speakers, parasites are numero uno and Lyme is actially a side event taking second or lesser place until you take care and eliminate the
parasite load.

Read this and weep - http://www.shanti.com.au/body/parasites.htm#PARASITE

If you can't find a doctor outside the box, keep looking for one that will.

Please do pay attention to parasites.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just had a ton of tests done. Metals are way, way down. Amino acids and minerals look good.

I have not done a lot about the metals. Binders, chlorella and some zeolite here and there. They have gotten lower and lower so it has to be the AI showing the body that the metals don't belong there.

I also had an attached tick about a month ago. I sent it to Mr. G and he said he found nothing in me that was in the tick. He did find some more chemicals (no surprise there) so..... I am back on the drops.

My doc in WA also confirmed that she found no old or new lyme showing up.

I will be interested to see how long I will be on the drops this time. It has been pleasant being back on them. No difficulty to report.

For as long as it takes and whatever discomfort comes and goes. It works. Parasites never showed up for me before. Enough of the load has dropped so now they are showing their lovely selves and I am treating.

The drops do keep working for a long time.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skiesmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still here - just haven't had anything to say. I'm about to send in another sample for those in my family that were told they were done - it's been 3 months, so I figure I'll just send them in to be sure. I think that at the very least, my son needs some more rounds.

I'm having a rough time - went to the city for a mama break for a week (my first solo trip on over a decade) I had too much exposure to chemicals while there - fabric softener mainly, and it triggered vertigo that still hasn't left 10+ days later. I seem to be reacting more again, to things that I was doing fine with before the trip. I'm upping organ support and binders, but mainly it seems that being outside all day yesterday brought the most relief. I guess it will take time for my body to calm down again from this revved up reacting state.

One cool thing tho, is that my husband's hair is growing back - he's been balding for years now. He has a 2 inch patch on top that is noticeably thicker and darker. He has also gained 10 lbs, which has never happened in the 11 years we've been together. He's 6 feet tall, and until now rarely went above 130 lbs. I think he's at 141 right now. His digestion is better. He's not reacting to foods that he used to react to. OF everyone in the family he is the one whose had the most noticeable changes. HE was also the healthiest starting out tho, so it's not really a surprise. I've never been well, so I'm assuming it'll take much much longer for me.

Posts: 85 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vrey nice to hear how people are and especially, Nandubo, that Herr G believes that the tick was not infected [or else you were able to deflect it].

I completed round 11 a month ago, but have not sent my saliva off yet because I have had a scare, with tests showing blood in stools [my father died following colon cancer and my mother had many polyps with her coeliac disease] and then, over a month ago now, my stomach distended suddenly, with pain and nausea [realised thatI had had the latter for a few months] and hasn't gone down since.

I have recently had a colonoscopy [clear!] and am waiting to hear about tis week's CT Scan.

I am intending to send off the next sample soon though!

Best Wishes to all,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A close relative of mine has a condition called thrombocytopenia. It's a condition where the immune system starts attacking blood platelets, reducing them to life-threatening levels.

The medical treatments for this condition consist of immune inhibitors, such as prednisone. In extreme cases, they even remove the spleen. Talk about robbing Peter to pay Paul! A classic case of treating the symptom rather than the cause.

It's obviously a case of autoimmunity and I wonder if AI can somehow correct whatever it is that causes this condition?

--------------------
-chaps
�Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!�

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

AI does not look for individual conditions. It aims to correct all the errors in all layers (onion) to eventually put the system back on line doing what it should have been doing all along. The longer you put it off, the longer your "wagon" is running in the wrong direction, erring here and there accomplishing little if anything.

Please read more of this thread to learn to understand how AI works. Read their website in English. Read some of the links on their website.
There is no shortcut to getting well.

Best to all.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've read enough to know theoretically how AI works.

I'm just thinking that since the AI therapy is called "REGU-IMMUNE" therapy, the prefix "REGU" to me, means "regulate."

To my understanding, an unregulated immune system is one that operates somewhat out-of-control, attacking things vigourously that it shouldn't attack and not having enough energy to attack the things that it should, and in some cases like with mercury, it stops attacking or trying to excrete mercury.

Since AI is purported to correct DNA "dysREGulations" and allergies, I'm thinking that this kind of action might have an indirect impact or interrelationship with other operations of the immune system that have gone cah-cah.

So I understand that the creators of AI can not claim that will represent a "cure" for a particular condition. I'm just hopeful that correcting other dysregulations might have an overall regulating effect that might influence this other condition.

Thrombocytopenia in children often goes away on its own, suggesting that as a child's immune system develops, it corrects this condition by itself relatively quickly.

In older people, thrombocytopenia typically shows up in people who have had chemotherapy, but can show up without the chemo too, which is the case with my relative. In adults it can correct itself over time. Some people take longer than others. In most cases it takes about a year, but in extreme cases, it can take as long as 6 years.

The trouble is that even with therapy, if the person is exposed to the flu or a cold, the immune system will rev up and the thrombocytopenia will start killing too many platelets. They can then have a stroke, heart attack, or bleed to death, so it's not a safe thing to have for that period of time while you're waiting for it to correct itself.

Anyway I was just being hopeful that AI might be able to help this condition. Looks like it's anybody's guess.

--------------------
-chaps

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoje   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had reported extreme motion sickness in one of my daughters a while back. Here's a very cool update: her doc put her on a round of Diflucan after finding a yeast infection via ART testing. After a month of the Rx, an interesting side benefit occured -- NO MORE MOTION SICKNESS!!!

She has been on 5 rounds of AI and I do believe that it was the drops that helped her body to recognize that the yeast was the invader, thus making the work of the Diflucan easy and effective.

She had been suffering with motion sickness for over a decade--it got worse with time, very difficult to travel even a few minutes away. Doc now has her on an herbal to take a break from the Rx.

Breakthroughs are slow for some, but sure.

--------------------
When we are no longer able to change a situation---we are challenged to change ourselves.
(Viktor Frankl- Holocaust survivor)

Posts: 460 | From Maine | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

chaps, I remember Dr. K. talking about thrombo, and know that metals are involved in that problems. Google it with his name and see what you find.

Metal toxicity is at the base of literally most problems and that is why people who act like they never heard about it eventually run into problems.
Destroying the body gradually with abx is insane.

Yes, dysregulations aka as certain allergies is when my body got lost once making the wrong turn, tried anaother turn, wrong again, and then never found its way back to doing what is necessary --- regulate all functions! Lost in the jungle - our meridians acting like a hundred christmas light strings all wrapped up in a chaotic ball somewhere in the midst of it a few lights went out wiping out whole chains....... I know you get the picture.

AI is the only way I found to fix it. It takes understanding and working in the right direction knowing what is happening as things unwind. It helps to have someone to energy test or, best yet, learn it yourself to figure out the proper support.

All is work and learning.

thejoje, sounds good. Watch out for some metals to surface somewhere along the line as she frees herself of mucor. Fungi is usually connected to toxic metals. But easy to work with once the body starts to eliminate them. Watch for mold.

There was a lot of discussion at last week's Dr.K. conference. Often fungi and mold are due to our plastic wrapped buildings/homes, building codes, etc. I have been trying to figure out the reason why American clients of AI take so much longer to clear the allergies when compared to the Europeans who are often done with 6 or 8 and thereabouts bottles.

It's great that she is getting along.

Take care.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GiGi:
Often fungi and mold are due to our plastic wrapped buildings/homes, building codes, etc.

A guy I met who does mold remediation for a living would agree with you on this. I live in a 95 year old house with little insulation. He told me older homes were designed for circulation, not to be airtight. My husband and he would both agree that adding insulation to our old house would be a mistake.

My husband sells building materials and does a lot of cold storage work. When you have refrigeration, vapor barriers are important. When you have coldness (even like a/c), it tends to have condensation like a glass of ice tea on a hot day. That water goes somewhere, and if done improperly, will cause mold growth even without a water leak.

Same concept with beds. That is why they have to use so many chemicals in Select Comfort beds, because it's a plastic bag conducive to mold. The latex beds like the ones at the guest house in Dobel (and like mine), have wood slats, the covers are meant to be folded during the day rather than covering the bed, and they have good circulation to address the sweat put off at night.

Air circulation prevents mold growth by preventing lingering moisture.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ping
Member # 6974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sixgoofykids - Per your request on the other thread, I'll try to state as much as I can in this post, but might be called away and have to finish tomorrow...

Underwent abx tx for Lyme & cos and was in remission for a number of years. Started PSP tx in June of 2009. I felt pretty good the first 7 or 8 rounds; improvements in food allergies, etc. Appendix ruptured in late Oct. 2009 & I was hospitalized. Continued PSP upon release from hosp. and by Jan. 2010 I felt terrible. Had my amalgams removed in Feb. 2010, still felt terrible... Chronic fatigue, sleep disorders, rashes, sores in mouth, short of breath, bowel sx's, weight gain, etc. Some myoclonus as I used to get with active Lyme. I also have a major mycoplasma infection (7 times normal) that strangely didn't register on tests all the while I was tx for Lyme.

Use all the support w/PSP, incl. mineral replacement, electrolytes, adrenal support, vits. B&C (whole vits), trans-derm Mg and some binders.

Finished PSP in Nov. 2010 and have had NO IMPROVEMENTS. Sx's come and go but still feel very, very tired and quality of life sucks.

I've no doubt that many toxins are draining and will take many more months to recover. Bear in mind that I felt good during the early rounds, just as many are reporting right now. At this point in time, I wish I had never done PSP therapy, but will give it the year that I said I would and report later on progress, or lack thereof.

What concerns me is the mycoplasma infection. Might have to go back on abx to clear it up; not a welcome development at all.

For those just starting PSP, it might actually be to your benefit to be 'resting' a month or more between rounds. Consider that we who undertook the therapy early on got our subsequent rounds within 2 weeks of the preceeding round, it might be that it caused too much release at once.

To those who are thinking of starting PSP, or are in very early rounds, please be prepared for a journey of 2 to 3 years.

As for others who feel as bad as I do, they won't post. Frankly, it would serve everyone if they grew some b@11s.

If you have private questions, please email me at:

[email protected]

If you have questions for me and want to post them here, I will check back and answer as best as I can.

--------------------
ping
"We are more than containers for Lyme"

Posts: 1302 | From Back in TX again | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GettinHealthy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone!

I have not posted in a long time as our family all went on a round of abx for infections in the lung of some sort and then I have had surgery.

However, I sent in our samples in March as well as our postage money via PayPal. However 3 weeks ago I received a letter in the mail saying that he thinks my daughter is cleared (I don't think so because she still gets excema after eating certain foods) so I know he received the samples.

Then I emailed 2 weeks ago with a German translation included asking where our drops were and I have yet to receive a reply.

Normally he always replied.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks!

Posts: 78 | From Washington State | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ping
Member # 6974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's some more complete info for you:

Fungal issues ARE major, as is said in earlier posts on this thread! You can believe it! Keep in mind that I felt good in earlier rounds, but as I got into the last few rounds, intestinal fungus, fungus on skin... Fungus everywhere.

There are lots of suggestions as to how combat fungus, but I've got to say that the lady who posted previously about her daughter being rx'd Fluconazole has the most definitive answer. My doc just gave me a script and I'll be eating the little orange pills (100mg) for a couple of weeks.

PLEASE do not try to fight fungus by taking acidophilus or eating yogurt; you're feeding the bad fungus and nothing is getting through to the good microbes. You'll have to destroy the baddies first and then incorporate acidolphilus/yog back into the diet - slowly. Diet is all important; sugar/starches should be much reduced and very little, if any, milk products.

For more info on fungus and some good products at a decent price, try:

www.worldhealthmall.com

I don't take Syclovir, but do use the minerals, etc.

Also, my skin is bone dry. Yes, I do coconut oil, olive oil...every kind of oil, plus topical moisturizers. My skin condition might also be attributable to my age (almost 60). The only relief I get is to scrub (gently) the top, cracked layer of skin off and moisturize the new, fresh layers.

My best to all who are using PSP. Get well soon. Those who want to discuss various products/options can email me at:

[email protected]

Have a great summer! Thank goodness I'll be in Alaska and escape the Texas heat!

--------------------
ping

Posts: 1302 | From Back in TX again | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eds
Member # 5700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ping

I have also heard from several others that the therapy did not work, but they are reluctant to post here for the same reason you mentioned. Since I am not very active here, I would guess that the people I know who are not posting are differnt from those you know. That and the lack of disclosure regarding this therapy is some to think about. I'm really happy for all those for whom this therapy worked, but full disclosure and a balanced view should be presented.

Posts: 47 | From nj | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found that when releasing metals that taking saccharomyces boulardii really helped. This healthy yeast competes with the bad yeast and as the bad yeast release their metals and die off there is the good yeast to take their place.

At the moment it seems I don't need S.b.any more, but I am still detoxing metals and have done so for about a year.

Ping is correct in saying that if you start AI you may be in for a long ride. I often wonder where I would be in my health journey if I had not done AI. Would I be better, worse, or the same? I have gotten the "all clear" three times now and I doubt I will ever submit another sample.

I still think there comes a point when the body should be well enough that you don't need AI drops. When well, the body should be able to handle a small load of toxins, metals, and even a few parasites.

Nanadubo--I am really surprised after all of this time that you have to go back on the drops and I am wondering if that will always be the case--that periodic checks will result in showing more chemicals.

Sixgoofy--totally agree with you about "tight houses" and too much insulation. I'd rather lose a little heat in the winter than be "closed" in too much. Also agree about the bedding and now I have a great excuse for not making my bed up tightly like I was taught to as a child! [Big Grin]

Anyone know how LP is doing?

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8880 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've taken a little break from the drops, because I am doing Byron White's Mycoplasma drops. I didn't want to confuse issues, especially since I overload easily and need to try one thing at a time at first.

The BW drops have helped tremendously with the Mycoplasma. I am taking a very tiny amount every other day. It kicks my behind the day after I take it and then I feel so much better. My joints aren't nearly as bad as they were and I seem to be a bit more resilient.

As I titrate up on the BW drops and reach a good point, I will go back to AI drops. I am glad for the Myco response easing up so much of my discomfort. I'd contracted Myco Pneumonia in October of last year and I feel that it is truly being addressed.

Who knows which turn the path will take next....

Blessings are counted and passed on to all,

wiserforit2

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

http://allergie-immun.de/Englisch/allergietherapy.html

This is the perfect explanation of Allergie Immun. I had found this article a long time ago, but failed to post it.

I understood the principle, but was never quite able to put it into my own words. This article explains the differences well --- the bio-energetic system vs. the bio-chemical system of our body.

Take care.

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

I asked this question on another thread, didn't see an answer there, so I'll ask it again:

Claims have been made that AI clears food allergies by fixing DNA dysregulations.

My question was based on the premise that most of the food allergies experienced by people with multiple toxicity syndrome are caused by leaky gut, not by DNA dysregulations.

Given this, it seems illogical and impossible for AI to fix the food allergies caused by leaky gut. My contention is that the avoidance and elimination diet is the only way to clear these, followed up by supplemenation and diet to heal the gut.

What say?

--------------------
-chaps

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a good question, Chaps, but one that I don't feel confident about answering!

Leaky gut is a thorny issue: I sometimes feel that, as long as there are microbial issues, there is little point expecting the gut lining to heal properly, even with dietary manipulation, glutamine, slippery elm etc etc.

Perhaps other have a clear line on this?

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Leaky gut is produced by neurotoxins. The major ones are toxic heavy metals. Remove them and the leaky gut will have a chance to heal. If you are unable to release toxic metals as many Lymies are, AI will instantly with the first bottle correct the metal allergy problem. Then you can go on healing the gut and continue to get rid of the remaining dysregulations aka allergies.

You will need to remove the cause to eliminate the symptoms. Leaky gut is a symptom causing many problems until you remove the cause, i.e. the neurotoxins. Scroll down to leaky gut ....
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:-43z9zQ53vgJ:www.healingcancernaturally.com/klinghardt-heavymetalchelation.html+klinghardt+leaky+gut&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&s ource=www.google.com

Since the condition of KPU is also a hindrance in getting rid of toxic metals, you should rule that out or in. Replacing the missing minerals, such as CORE, which causes KPU secondarily, primarily because of the malabsorption caused by leaky gut, will also aid in detoxing the metals.

It is all a chain reaction that needs to be interrupted at the source, eliminate allergies, correct possible KPU, and getting rid of the metals.

The microbes will also losing their safe house once the metals are starting to leave.

Leaky gut leads to leaky brain and you have got to put the stop to it by starting to detox heavy metals. Not the other way around. Whoever posted this nonsense about what should be first needs to get better information.

If the information in the DNA is incorrect, all the dietary manipulation will hardly bring any permanent results. The body works first with the correct "information"; biochemical events are secondary. If the base information is wrong, the body cannot be manipulated no matter how hard you try.

We know from HG that even celiac people can eat again all they want when it comes to grain and gluten as they start being able to produce the enzymes to metabolize.

The word "leaky" tells us enough: the holes need to be healed, and that happens, but it takes time. The effects of the metals being released is evident very early because the major corrections are made with the first bottle that you take for 14 days. Then toxins start flowing and I believe anyone can understand that this is a gradual process and has to be a gradual process, because the organs will need to deal with all of it, and you need to give the proper support with binders and organ support. All this has been discussed in this thread a hundred times over.

That people don't feel super superb every day is a natural. As Dr. K. told me a thousand times, "the only way out of this is the way through". You need to have the patience and learn to roll with it and give all the support that has been so generously offered by everyone here.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

And don't forget the parasites, because they are hanging on to the metals also!

We are dealing with one ecosystem run by very smart microorganisms.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tried to address this on the other thread but guess I didn't answer your question chaps.

I know your thoughts are that leaky gut causes food allergies. I believe that we are born with them (inherited) and that often we are not aware of them UNTIL leaky gut develops. Then we become quite aware of them.

So for all the reasons we get leaky gut that Gigi mentioned above, to me it makes sense to address those issues. Maybe once the gut is no longer being assaulted, it can heal. Given a chance our smart bodies can remember what to do and what order to do it in.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ping
Member # 6974

For anyone interested in starting this therapy, I'd like to make a few clarifications.

First, I've never said PSP didn't work. What I've said is the people I've communicated with, as well as myself, who have finished the therapy AND also done the retest and finished those rounds (if any), are feeling ill at present. The term 'ill' is rather all inclusive, but they all include fatigue; described in ways from chronic to crushing fatigue. There are a variety of other sx's reported that come and go. Speaking for myself again, I can tell you that the fatigue I feel is chronic, with bouts of exhaustion and shortness of breath.

Second point: The fatigue and illnesses only came on well after early rounds; rounds 9-12 (and a few later) seems to be a sort of tipping point. Although nobody can claim absolute evidence, virtually all of us feel as if the toxins, etc. took many months to start moving (as was posted previously by others) and the consensus is that between rounds 9-12, it starts to become a serious influence. It appears that quite a few of us haven't moved through the point of severe fatigue/illness to the stage where all has cleared out and we don't know when that stage will be reached. This does not mean that the light at the end of the tunnel won't appear, just that only a few on this thread say they've reached that clearing point. Please keep in mind that virtually all of us felt & reported improvements (incl. foods, etc.), even reported feeling great during and through the first 8 or 9 rounds, so those of you working on round 5 or 6, you're not there yet.

All of us who are still suffering the effects of PSP wish we had taken this therapy much, much slower, as it might have avoided the 'log jam' of toxins trying to rush out of our bodies. Binders don't seem to be helping us at present and quite a few of us wish we hadn't wasted our money on these. (Had a big discussion on this one...) Knowing what I know now, I would have waited at least 2 months between rounds, even though it took longer to finish this treatment.

I wish many of you had waited until the vast majority of us 'firsters' had completely finished treatment and were at least done about 6 months before starting this treatment yourselves, but, que sera.

Best wishes to everyone!

--------------------
ping

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

quote:
Whoever posted this nonsense about what should be first needs to get better information.

Well thank you. That's the answer I was looking for.

I suspected that's the case because I've heard from a number of people that the metals cause the terrain problems and the leaky gut.

It appears that the statement that one "musn't try to get rid of heavy metals before healing the leaky gut" originated from the dentist Huggins, who by many credible accounts, appears to have lost his mind in his old age.

--------------------
-chaps

ping
Member # 6974

This was my post to 'chaps' on another thread -

chaps, I'll do the best I can to answer, from my perspective:

"For instance, if a person reached a particular degree of illness, is it better for them to battle certain pathogenic components of the illness rather than stirring up toxins that can compromise them and cause the illness to progress even further?"

I was in remission and off abx tx for a few years. Not saying I didn't have Lyme, but it appeared to be inactive. If it were my choice (again), I'd battle the Lyme first and get it under control before doing anything else.

"Is the severe fatigue/illness that Ping describes from detoxing action, is it from a progressed state of disease caused by AI mobilizing toxins that were previously "sleeping dogs?"

Probably 'yes' to both parts of this question. Ex. I now have a hefty mycoplasma infection that I never tested positive for in the many years (5) I was treated for TBD's. Don't think I'll ever know for sure if the infection is new, or present all the while.

"I'd hate to think that someone who is at a recoverable state of illness might with AI, put themselves at an unrecoverable state, when they might have gotten better by fighting the disease first, then getting rid of the toxins later--or at least by taking detox in a slower, more controlled manner."

This is the chance that we took and as I said, if I had it to do all over again, I do it much, much slower. I was well into remission when I began PSP.

"I've heard NDs talk about "going very slowly" with heavy metal detox, not trying to take out too much at once to minimize risk to detoxing organs."

Good advice.

"Taking a 2-mo. break in between rounds--so someone's case can go on for 4 or more years? Will they even let your case proceed for that long without charging the fees more than once?"

Well, why not? This is a good question to ask AI (about the length of time, etc.).

'It seems unsettling/disconcerting that the folks at AI are dispensing this therapy to people without testing for their current state of disease or degree of toxicity. It seems that they take a "one-size-fits-all" approach to it. And as Morty Seinfeld would say, "I don't like the sound of that!" '

AI does test you! You get an initial test result and a result every time you turn in a swab sample to them and they send you the next round of drops. Energy testing on a daily basis is up to each individual and is not a request of AI.

I reinterate that I don't think PSP is a tx for Lyme, even if others claim that it might be, or has benefits. I took PSP to rid myself of various allergies and other things that go along with allergic reactions, etc. If you're looking to AI for Lyme treatment - DON'T! I've not seen one shred of proof that it does anything for Lyme, regardless of what AI or others say. This is why I said I wished others had waited until after the group of us that went first had finished and been done for a while. Nobody really knows how long it will be until we feel better or what will happen along the way. It wouldn't hurt anyone to keep treating their infections conventionally, while waiting to see how we all turn out.

Good luck, chaps, with whatever you decide.

--------------------
ping

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoje   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could someone please give me the correct address to send away samples.

I sent the last batch to their new address and HG said he never got them.
On their website is their old address, so where is everybody sending to?

Thanks!

--------------------
When we are no longer able to change a situation---we are challenged to change ourselves.

Posts: 460 | From Maine | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

This is their new address since earlier in the year:

Allergie Immun
Kurweg 20
D-67316 Carlsberg

Phone (if dialed from US): 01149-6356-60 86 938

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Thank you!
[Smile]

--------------------

runner21
Member # 1974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runner21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi,

Does AI deal with autoimmune? I just got a test saying i am reacting to my m2 mitochondria.

Appparently there are two types in the body and this one is associated with the liver that i tested for. i wont be able to talk to the doc untill monday.

i have never ever shown auto immune, so im a bit scared.
i am sending my saliva in again..for i hope they deal with that.

thanks, runner

Posts: 1118 | From jacksonville,fl usa/santa rosa ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Runner, answering you privately.
GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GettinHealthy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone had trouble having HG return emails? We sent in our samples way back in April and I know he received them as we eventually (Mid-May) received a letter stating that my daughter they felt didn't need anymore drops (even though I think she does because she still has eczema).

I have emailed 2 times and sent money via PayPal, like always, for shipping.

It is frustrating me and making me not believe in this anymore!

I used a translator, etc. when writing the email as well, like always, so it was in German.

Advice????? Thanks

Posts: 78 | From Washington State | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a post for you from Selma. She would like your input. It sounds as if she has had some serious problems.
---------------------
QUOT QUOTE QUOTE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, June 21, 2011 4:27:58 AM
Subject: [bionic880-PE1] Chelation with PE1 and thougths about Allergie Immun

As will all chelation methods, each method reach points that others don't. At least, that is how I feel.

The PE1 is no different. I keep trying new chelation methods everytime I can, some I react a lot, some less, but I feel most are beneficial if you know how to drag the toxins out of the body (with whatever binders you have).

I do feel the infrared reaches areas that only ingestion of substances don't. That is why I could still chelate with the PE1 even years after being on different chelators and binders. There was still heavy metals flushing out, even after so many years...

That could be the downside though for very toxic people. IF you kill too much plus chelate at the same time, it could be hell on earth.

But if you had don't chelation before for at least 6 months or 12 months, I guess it's okay to start with the massive killing that the nosodes and infrared do.

As for the Allergie Immun drops, they also cause 'chelation' and I wonder what would be the interaction when we use Dr. W's protocol altogether...

It could be also overwhelming?

My husband is on AI for some time, but had the WORST allergic reaction now. He doesn't really take binders. While I feel the number of allergies he got diminished, I do feel that lack of binders could cause some trouble, as he could redistribute these toxins...

He didn't go into anaphylatic shock, but had I not treated him with autonosodes from his saliva and the food that caused such allergic 'shock', I wonder....

His neck was doubled, his eyelid close, his mouth got so big his upper lips were almost touching his nose, his breathing started to be compromised etc...

My daughter is also on AI, but she complains of burning mouth with certain foods. Her insect bite allergy is MUCH better though.

Anyway, just some thoughts. Has anyone here been on AI too to share some thoughts??

Thank you.

Selma

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pleasea tell Selma I think AI and the infrared therapy may be too overwhelming. I did both with AI before the bionic treatments and then inbewteen and continued AI after the bionic treatments. Cannot stop releasing metals even though I am good about detoxing and using binders.

For me, getting rid of the rest of the parasites may be the key, but I cannot do a massive kill of the parasites as my body is too tired from AI to handle it all at once. Slow and steady.

Personally, my friends who have gotten rid of borrelia--be it antibiotics or infrared treament and did not do AI are much healthier than me.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8880 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

How do I get HG to respond? Tried emailing him three or four times (he used to respond all of the time)....now he hasn't in 3-4 months.

I feel really ripped off :-( Everyone that I know kept wondering if it was a scam and I kept saying "no, these people on the message board have had life changing events in regards to health issues i.e. no more food allergies etc."

Now when we are ready to keep going no one sends me any drops, doesn't reply to emails etc and I don't feel that I should have to beg for something that I paid for nor feel that I should have to call Germany.

We paid the postage, sent in our samples and emailed 3 times politely asking where they are. I know for a fact he received them because he sent a letter stating that they felt my daughter was cleared, but nothing about the rest of us in our family.

No one has responded so it must just be me that is having trouble.

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, 2.5 years now since the original post on this thread. Who is cured, better, or in remission after all this? I always wonder. [Smile]
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, 2.5 years now since the original post on this thread. Who is cured, better, or in remission after all this? I always wonder. [Smile]
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Gettinhealthy, sorry to hear that you have had these problems getting a reply from AI; I agree with you that you shouldn't have to ring and that you have allowed a lot of time for a reply.

I have never had problems getting the drops and never waited long, but have left a really long gap during a recent very bad spell, so, who knows, I may encounter difficulties too when I send the latest sample this week.

Hope this gets sorted for you soon,

Carry

MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seekhelp--I am much better. I know the AI helped a lot, but I have also done several other things that have also helped a lot. I am not all better yet, and keep working at it.

Gettinhealthy--sorry you are having difficulties, I have not had that difficulty with them. I just finished with a break from AI for a few months, just sent in for the next round a week ago. So, I also have not had recent experience. They moved at some point over the last few months. Could that be part of the issue? Do you have their new address?

Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

AI is not a scam and they are decent and honest people helping thousands for many years all over the world.

Do not use the translating engines - they do not work. Gettinhealthy, you have my phone number.
Be sure you have address, separation of family members/names/sample/ etc. correct. They are not mind readers. Send your stuff separated, clearly, on separate sheets of paper, with name, age, sex on each sheet and sample attached to that/each sheet, for each family member.

Understand that if you do a hundred other treatments on the side, testing by AI is not as easy as it would be if you don't.

Some people have to wait a couple three months for AI to find more errors. The body does not disclose errors like clockwork. Often it takes one system to fall into place for others to reveal themselves. I don't know how they do it, but that is my sense. It is the same in most other energetic testing systems.

Please don't destroy this thread with comments like this
"Everyone that I know kept wondering if it was a scam and I kept saying "no, these people on the message board have had life changing events in regards to health issues i.e. no more food allergies etc."

It is not helpful and very destructive.

Feel free to call me if you want help. I will make the time to call them, but need correct details, names, etc.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

Seek, AI does not promise to cure disease. It does not diagnose disease. It simply tries to reset t "information" system so that the autonomic nervous system responds as it should have been doing all life. When the "computer" is corrected, eventually the body will absorb, heal, and detox as it should have been doing all along. For some it may be a bit late when aging gets into the way, and some simply do not change their way of life and it would take a miracle. I am hoping for good results for all who try.

Take care.

GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

I am not trying to destroy the thread - I read the entire thing when I started. Honestly, I'm trying to find out if anyone else had these sort of issues and if so what they did? Couldn't think of much else to do.
I always send very clear names/PSP #'s etc. using a sharpie and separate ziplocs etc. labels on all.
Then in each of my emails I put in the subject line the names of our family members and our PSP #'s - if they don't look us up by name then my thought was they could look up our PSP #'s very easily.
I am just sad because I have tried so hard to have hope and support this sort of therapy even though so many people are skeptical when thinking of shelling out the initial cost and kept telling them "let me try this first and then do it" and finally even talked my husband into doing it.
I would really like to finish something that we started and feel like we are wasting time waiting :-(

Anyway, I'm glad to see I'm the only one with problems and that everyone is getting through this!

Gigi - I will try to email them one more time (do they have a different email address too?) - I know I had the right physical address because they sent me back a letter via mail about my daughter so they must have received our samples way back at the end of March/Beginning of April.

If I still dont' get a reply I will call you!

PS We are doing nothing else right now so AI would be perfect.

GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

Gigi - I want to truly thank you for being so nice and generous in offering to call them on our behalf! I know how busy you are....I will keep you posted :-) Wish me luck!
Healerdealer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healerdealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All - I'm finally decided to post my AI experience. Sorry its taken this long - I just have alot to write and I wanted to make sure I got it all down.

First...My teenage son was diagnosed with Lyme, RMSF, MPn, etc...fatigue, depression,allergies, couldn't concentrate in school - you get the idea.

He was on antibiotics for over a year. He said he didn't feel better. He started the AI drops and completed the therapy in 9 rounds.

How does he feel now? GREAT! His CDC is normal CD - 57 is normal. He has no allergies. Besides the AI therapy, he also took chlorella ( not religiously), and liquid vitamins and minerals.

As for myself - I had been chronically sick with Lyme and co-infections, candida, EBS for over ten years - mainly neurological and GI symptoms - fatigue,anxiety, brain fog, bloatedness, sinus problems and numerous allergies...

I was on IV and oral antibiotics. My co-infections finally tested negative but I still didn't feel well, - especially my GI tract and still had the Lyme.

I went on the drops over a year ago. I'm on round 11. How do I feel?

Absolutely Healthy! Have tons of energy! I don't feel chronic. I feel well. I have no environmental allergies!

But I needed more than the drops - my son's immune system and psyche wasn't as battered up as mine.

So I found a doctor - a colleague of Dr K's, who helped me to believe I would get well and treated me with complimentary therapies to the AI drops.

Dr G. (like Dr.K) is a believer in neural therapy. I have had injections of Procaine on scars, dysfunctional organs and emotional therapy.

Procaine - is very safe, BTW. It's basically novacaine that actually converts to B vitamins in the body.

I was on my second round of the drops and after a few days the injections, I completely crashed. I was in bed for 3 days, completely exhausted.

Neural therapy unblocks the autonomic nervous system which controls organ function.

I did recover and slowly I improved month by month.

Sometimes, along with the Procaine, I would be injected with DMPS and ozone.

I also am taking an intestinal detox - IMD - (for heavy metals, etc..) It is safe and it works!

My liver needs alot of support. So I have been taking periodic Saluna drops for the liver and lymph. (These drops tested well with the AI drops).

I'm also doing ..are you ready...coffee enemas!
Coffee enemas cleans the blood and clear the liver of toxins.

It also stimulates glutathione production.I also take lipotropic complex for liver support.

My diet is mostly alkaline. Almost every morning, I drink a green smoothie - organic vegetables, fruit and water that you blend in a blender.

Last March, DR. G tested me and could not find any Lyme.

I also now believe in the power of positive thinking. I'm learning how to deal with negative thoughts and feelings and not letting them harm me. (This is PM material if anyone wants to know).

All I know is that this is what has worked for me. And I believe in the AI therapy.

There's more - but I'll save it for next time!

Peace

Posts: 163 | From New Jersey | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to hear of your successes!

Could you explain what "neural therapy" is, what it involves, why it might help? (I don't know what it is at all, don't even know if it's the same as injections you are talking about, which I also do not understand.)

Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael - I remember you were curious about neural therapy on a previous thread, sorry I forgot to reply.

It's where injections are given at scar sites under the skin (usually using procaine and/or DMPS). There is a long-held belief that scars cause interferences and obstructions to our energy flow. These sites can harbor toxic metals, etc. And the injecting of these sites clears these blockages and restores circulation, etc.

I don't think I'm explaining it well. But I have some good articles. Rather than typing them all out (way too much info), if you'd like, PM me your mailing address and I will mail them to you. I think it is a very valuable therapy.

It was Dr. K who brought this long-appreciated German therapy to the United States. He has developed his own protocols using neural therapy and teaches it internationally.

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Healerdealer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healerdealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Tammy - for your accurate explanation of neural therapy. I think the reason why this is compatible with the AI is because the injections clear blockages.

As a result, this allows the AI to be more effective and expedient.

When emotional blockages were cleared - I felt this huge release just lifting from my body.

Holistic therapy involves emotions. Emotions can play a big part in organ function or dysfunction.

Here's an example: Let's say my kidneys were blocked. My dr. determined that the problem was emotional.

Maybe it would be a fear. I would talk about a fear - usually the first thing that came to my mind.

One fear I had was that I was afraid that I would always have chronic health problems. That I would be a burden to my spouse and family.

As I said this, my doctor would give me shallow injections around my kidneys.

When he was finished, I would close my eyes and he would give me positive mantras to repeat out loud and to myself.

Initially, I would feel drained but within a few hours, I actually felt like I released this enormous weight.

And, I never felt that way again. The negative emotion was let go and from that day on, I felt like I would get better and I would be well.

I have also had emotional therapy without using injections. I feel that this is an important part of recovery for me.

Identifying negative emotions, unblocking them from your sub-conscious into your conscious, and releasing them.

Posts: 163 | From New Jersey | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

It is nice to read some pleasant comments on this thread. This comes to mind:

The Klinghardt Axiom is as follows: "the body strives to achieve equilibrium between stored unresolved emotional issues, toxin storage and the presence of pathogenic microbes."

The reverse axiom is as follows: "a patient cannot be "detoxed" beyond the degree to which also emotional issues are released."

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7OjSu9gGSE&feature=related

Talking about scars.......

Healerdealer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23032

Thanks GiGi - for that fascinating clip!
This was the first time that I've heard about this light therapy.

It sounds like it does the same job as the needles - but non-invasive. This is a big plus!

In the clip, Dr. R talks of this women who recovered from high blood pressure that was literally killing her. She fully recovered after participating in family constellation therapy.

I don't know if anyone is familiar with constellation therapy but it is truly mind-opening beyond words.

I won't go into a lengthy explanation but it proves without a doubt that we are energy beings and that we are all connected.

This may be another therapy that compliments the AI therapy. It all involves frequencies. Yes, your thoughts, your emotions, all emit frequencies.

And so do the drops.

Peace

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

I cut the top of the bottle so the drops will come out but do you find that you need to squeeze the bottle to get them out or should they just drop out when you tip it upside down?

I have to squeeze and the drops are really small. I just want to make sure that I am giving enough.

Thanks,
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Healerdealer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23032

I cut about an eighth of an inch from the top of the bottle. with a slight squeeze, the drops should fall into your mouth.

As you're taking the drops, give yourself a little mental boost - Say.. thank you for making me well, thank you for making me healthy and SMILE!!!!

Oh...and you must believe, really believe that the drops will help to make you well and healthy.

Peace

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Tick battler, I find it's somewhere between the 2! As Healerdealer says, I cut a small amount away from the top of the bottle, but I choose to let the drops go onto the back of my hand and then lick them from there.

Good luck with the therapy,

Carry

Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skiesmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got my letter that I'm done a couple of months ago. Since then I've been getting progressively worse. I'm having reactions to chemicals that are worse than I've ever had before. We did some renos in our house - and the plywood is making me react severely. I can't be in my house, or anyone else's at this point. I'm staying in a tiny little 8 by 16 foot cabin on my property, but now I'm reacting to that. I'm not getting enough oxygen. I'm in a full on crisis, and I don't know what to do.

I'm ordering an oxygen machine, and am seeing an alt medicine practiioner who specializes in brain issues. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this and has any advise? I don't know if anyone is even reading this anymore, it's been so long since anyone posted........

Posts: 85 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Skiesmama, my husband also got the final letter from AI and in the same week got the WORST allergic reaction from his life. I thought he was going to get an anaphylatic shock, so big his lips and face got after eating a cake.

Swollen face and lips, feverish, shivering from cold and hot at the same time, difficulty to think, to stand up, breathing deeply, he just fell on the sofa and fortunately, I know how to prepare the antidotes in homeopathy.

I stayed up until 3AM and saw his allergic reaction stopped growing.

I do think it could be because AI works that it happened.

I'll explain: I do think he's pouring toxins but that he doesn't take enough binders to pull these toxins out.

I think the reaction of one bottle lasts months, not weeks, and when he takes the next bottle, he still continues pouring things from the last bottle, plus the new one.

So, in the meantime, I suppose he gets more susceptible to get more allergic reactions (when the body is full of toxins, that is what happens, right?). And he overreacts.

But I still haven't got the end of his story. He' s giving AI a pause, we'll try to contact them again and re-start, but he's got afraid, I think.

My daughter is somewhat better, as she accepts binders I give her, more than her father! But she's still the allergic type girl, still reacting to NEW foods, or old artificial materials etc.

She's still NOT done with AI though. The only thing I feel she's better is mosquito bites. They still get big, but after one day, they get small. Before, they would grow bigger, every day, for about 10 days or even more.

Ping, another guy who tried AI also said, he had been detoxing too strong too long after AI. If he knew that, he would have done AI MUCH more slowly than what he did.

We haven't seen the end of the treatment for my daughter yet, so I can't take conclusions. Let's see for my husband, how it will go next.

I suppose it does work to pull toxins out, but weather this will be a solution for his allergies, I don't know. We have to wait longer, as I do think AI can work for so long after a bottle is finished...

My husband is still reacting to a HOST of foods he never reacted. My daughter too, even pinepple now, that she loved.

I don't know if this is like cleaning the layers of allergies (like peeling the onion sequence), or just that as she accumulates toxins that are pulled out from cells but not all are excreted, if this increases her allergies...

I guess, right binders could help?

I hoped we had the answers...

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skiesmama
Member # 25680

THanks - It's so hard to find answers, since most people haven't ever heard of AI. I'm seeing a practitioner now who thinks (will confirm with extensive blood work) that I am having issues with the blood brain barrier, and also autoimmune with my brain. She thought that perhaps all the detox is becoming an issue because of the blood brain barrier breach. I'm going to have daily shots of glutathione, and am buying an oxygen machine tho. I'm definitely not getting enough oxygen with exposure and feel like I'm suffocating. I do take chlorella every day pretty much.
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Doesn't sound like this was the miracle all hoped for. [Frown]
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just want to note that my husband nor my daughter suffer from lyme. Their MAIN problem now is allergy. They are both allergic types of people, since birth.

And they are ONLY doing AI as treatment, nothing else. Very rarely I introduced some of the KPU supplements ONLY to my daughter.

I wonder how AI would be for people with ACTIVE lyme, who ALREADY have to deal with so many die off toxins... If they really shouldn't do this VERY VERY slow.

Just my thoughts...

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Seek, quite to the contrary. It works for many people, but you need to go through detox and support of same afterwards (and during). AI corrects the dysregulation to turn the immune system, but it cannot automatically dispose of years of accumulations of toxins over the years. It takes months and
years to do that. You don't seem to understand the AI as a therapy, and I have long given up trying to explain it to you.

When Skiesmama talks about not getting enough oxygen, I would suggest looking into CCSVI. The biofilm/fibrin deposits is a huge handicap and hinders the necessary blood supply. If you google CCSVI, you will find a lot of information.

There are many facets to this disease and I think most of us have found this out over time.

If anyone has not paid attention to KPU and suffers from that, AI cannot undo that since correcting the mineral deficiencies can take a long, long time unless you actively work it.

Most likely our blood brain barrier is damaged long before Lyme - toxic metals! Detoxing support is necessary and that for many needs help of someone who understands how. KPU can be a big factor in that. Glad you are getting help, Skiesmama. The only agent that crosses the bbb for mobilizing metals in the brain is cilantro tincture. Your gut has to be fairly clear of metals before you use cilantro. Cilantro can be applied to the skin and works very well. Drops only -

Lack of oxygen? Have you treated Babesia? It can cause a miserable shortness of breath.

Chlorella does not treat intracellular metal deposits. It works only in the extracellular spaces and is a great binder if taken twenty minutes before meals. I have posted a lot about that. It has to be in the small intestine before you start your meal. Then it can bind to the metals. Also at bedtime. But the metal detox needs other support = microsilica works great. When doing AI, the metal detox is one of the most important items. And if you have not treated parasites, all bets are off, because they hold on to many of the toxic metals, and most people have parasites whether we like it or not - even some of the good ones.

Please read my post about the Babuschka Principle:
Parasites hold metals, metals are followed by fungi, then bacteria, then viruses. That is the order in which to pay particular attention. None of that is changed by doing AI, except that the immune system is able to respond again after the major dysregulations have been cleared.

As new chemicals are appearing in our world steadily, any new chemical used in growing fruits or used otherwise can cause new problems. Some people redo AI within a few years because of that factor. New exposures the body has never experienced in certain forms.

Got to get to bed now - don't give up - this is a constant learning adventure!

Take care.

Skiesmama
Member # 25680

I don't have lyme. AI did help the rest of my family - we are still finishing up for 3 of my kids. My husband's hair is starting to grow back where he was balding. My kids sleep issues are much better. Lots of improvements. Just not for me - I was improving, but then just took a nose-dive.

I only have issues with exposure. If I'm outside all day, I have little or no symptoms and feel pretty much the same as normal - not as high energy as most, but decent overall.

I will resubmit a sample too in a month or so.

I take the chlorella at bedtime.

Will look into microsilica and CCSVI - thanks.

IT feels a bit like managing all this is a full time job - and i've got 5 kids and life to deal with, so I don't always devote as much attention as it feels like is needed. I do a lot tho, so it's frustrating when it's still not enough.

GiGi
Member # 259

Skiesmama, yes, it is a fulltime job. It is so nice to hear the positives from you and your family.

AI is accomplishing nothing more than setting the switches in the right direction for the train to find its way back after getting lost. I have said this same thing on this thread some 3000 posts ago. Chances of fully recouperating with many dysregulations are slim. And as the Grundmeyers have told me many times, many of us carry a much more toxic burden than people in Germany. Dr. K. blames a lot of this on our building construction (cardboard boxes wrapped in plastic) and the heavy electromagnetic exposure everywhere.

Picture this - I heard it recently on a German television station: Family of four and Grandpa sitting at their food laden camping table near a lake and beautiful mountain range behind them - mother and father and kids looking down absorbed in pushing buttons and shoving screens on their tiny electronic "toys", conversations on their cells, except grandpa -
he enjoyed the food and watched the scenery.

I often wonder whether the cell phone actually grows out of the person's ear that just walked by me.........

flyfree
Member # 34172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flyfree     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. K is speaking to patients live on next Monday night at 5pm PT and 8 pm ESt. Lyme Hope is interviewing him at his academy.
call in number 712-432-0900
access code: 964406
Hope he speaks about AI.

Posts: 9 | From East Coast | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

My oldest had a really rough time with the last round of drops. Body aches everywhere, fatigue, lack of stamina, just wanted to sleep all day.

We all are a little more tired on the rounds, but her reaction has always been more severe. We slowed waaaay down on the number of drops and the frequency, and she was OK after a few days. The amount of drops has to be a lot less for her from now on, even with extra detox.

Her body is apparently just not ready for all the changes.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Are the allergies really diminishing with AI for everyone?

I am really wondering what are people's experiences with allergies. We no longer have lyme, my husband never got lyme, but he is still an allergic type of person...

That is the main reason we started with AI, for allergies.

Things so far didn't change much for him (I think his mood has improved since AI) but allergies not, and as for my daughter, she has grown more since AI, and is accepting more foods than before. I guess some food allergies maybe got better because she accepts eating better. But she remains allergic, and reacting with allergies...

The KPU, we do on and off (only daughter).

any other opinions concerning specifically ALLERGIES??

Thanks!!

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Brussels - I have had a severe allergy to poison ivy my whole life.

Got it once while on the drops and it acted like no ordinary poison ivy - move like a chemical burn.

My feeling is that every toxic thing I ever put on p i blisters (and that was plenty) came out during the bout with it.

Six months later I got into again and had one tiny streak of it on an ankle that was gone the next day.

This summer I have pulled it out by the roots (wearing gloves). I could not have done that in the past without breaking out with it everywhere - regardless of the gloves.

I have no food sensitivities that I had in the past.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started taking it because of my very severe shellfish allergies. After three rounds, I had hives for two weeks and a swollen neck for a day after someone contaminated my food by touch. So it apparently has not helped my allergy.

Right now I am testing poorly for it so I haven't ordered round four. When I test better for it (when/if), I will send away for it. I don't thik it's a good idea to take it when my body is saying no.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

And I'm still allergic to hay ....

--------------------

Skiesmama
Member # 25680

You're only 3 rounds in tho - it's a lot too early to expect that kind of dramatic change.... It's a long long process - and certainly not the only part of the process. I see it as laying the ground work for work to come. We didn't get to this place with our health overnight - it's gonna take a good long while and a lot of work to get the health we're all hoping for.

Not that I'm loving the process - it's so bloody long, but I know that in our family there have been many improvements - I'm just the one with the worst health issues, so I'm going to take a lot longer.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Nana, thanks for your input. Same with daughter's mosquito bites! They still get big after bite, but they go smaller next day.

Before, it was a nightmare, getting bigger every day for weeks and weeks! But her allergies on foods are still around, and still shifting or newly appearing...

My husband is about one year in AI, but he did it slow. His allergies are still there and bad. He doesn't have lyme, never had, never got a tick bite in his life. He is though born 'allergic' so he's got more than 40 years to heal.

But his sun allergy got better. He still though got NEW allergies, and it is clear, his body is still 'creating' new allergies ...

I am trying to have hopes, though, that it is part of the cleaning process.

GiGi
Member # 259

Up for those suffering from dysregulations of the autonomic nervous system - i.e. half body cold, other half warm; all of a sudden you can't eat certain foods any longer; you can't stand walking through the soap isle in the grocery store] Downy smell makes you sick; can't eat breads, can't tolerate anything but rice and chicken --- leaky gut, and a lot more

Take a look at this. It worked for us big time. Our son no longer snores or suffers from stuffy chest to nose every year -- this methylation pathway problem that was supposed to be an inherited problem ....gone

My husband now mobilizes toxic metals beautifully, except they get stuck because of CCSVI buildup which hampers the perfusion to the brain and body - so that now needs fixing also......

Yes, it will end sometime. This therapy is an easy one - 15 drops informed water a day - the price is one price, whether it takes 6 months, a year, or two years.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

Truesun, here is for some reading. You can e-mail me anytime and we can talk by phone if you have questions. Remember many allergies are caused by some of the 200,000 that are in our environment now and it takes time to clear these. This is usually not done in the first 3 bottles. Be sure and write if you have questions.

AI does not recommend being on the very meds that are adding to all the allergies we are experiencing - so use good judgement for your son.

Be sure to learn about binders, because once you start clearing some of the allergies, you will need to pay attention to that. Again, write or call or post here. Many people have done very well with it.

Take care.

[email protected]

bailey22
Member # 29844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bailey22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up
Posts: 3 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truesun
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truesun   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Allergie-Immun drops make me feel like I'm taking some sort of speed. I'm all hyped up and not in a good way. My brain is racing. I can't possible take the 5 drops three times a day. Also having some intense pain in my back since starting.

Does anyone know what is exactly in this stuff? I hate to quit when I've read so many positives. It seems like very strong medicine for just some drops. I am doing just two drops a day currently.

--------------------
Misdiagnosed for many years. Treated for many things besides the real issue. Lyme diagnosed April 2008. Parasites diagnosed recently. Past to both my sons. Trying to remain hopeful and thankful.

Posts: 144 | From Ohio Valley | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement