LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Allergie-Immun Germany (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  49  50  51   
Author Topic: Allergie-Immun Germany
shimmy
Member # 15883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shimmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI Alv

It was really interseting to read your post, esp re the mercury ... great news you are no longer testing positive to chelation for mercury. Will you have any more testing done to verify this or do you feel for sure this problem has gone?

I've decided that I'm going to switch over to AI as Ive been really encouraged by everyone's posts here.

Ive been doing NES (nutrienergetics.com) for a few months and prior to that Field Control Therapy and they do all seem to work in a very similar way, eg on the DNA level and quantum physics level and giving the body the correct information, but it will be more practical and cost effective for me to do AI.

I know I still have a mercury problem and a big detox problem so it will be interesting to see what comes up in the test and how I get on with the drops having tried the other two approaches.

Posts: 85 | From UK | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing SHIMMY!

I am not wasting any more dollar to test.I have been around ANDREW CUTLERS forum 3 years ago.I was not ready for it than.I meet another doctor that aplies it at MY BIOLOGIST dentist.

He would not address the MERCURY if you have a LEAKY GUT.

So I did things one at a time.I reduced the inflamation based in ART , worked on keeping my kidney , liver top work status, cleaned parasites non stop for 3 years( will be a maintanace for the rest of my life)...as I was doing AI ...I found NO NEED for CHELATION.

If my immune system is picking it up and releasing it on its own why do I need to do it.

If the IMMUNE SYSTEM takes the info to correct the ERROR of not recognizing MY MERCURY as a problem...and now is working to get it out..than WHY do I have to go any further.

I have used tablespoon of CLorella and CILANTRO for mercury but seems that AI works in very deeper level ..and my imune is doing its job itself when he was suposed to do it since in the begining.My leaky gut and my kidney back than could not handle the release of more mercury .

THE FIRST thing that I invested on my health 3 years 1/2 ago was REMOVING MY MOLLARS , root canals...did not try to save any of them and all the bridges and fillings over life time .I did not know about lyme than BUT I knew based on HULDA CLARCK that every cronic disease should start from that treatment.

Also my teeth were hurting LIKE hell than .i have been compleining from my jaw for almost 15 year.No one could figure it out.

I was done with MANY types of EXSPLANATIONS from EVERY surgeon and profesor that I have seen in regards to the JAW.NO one even cared to see if there was any cronic inflamation going on .I feel they are a JOKE !!!

ONLY the BIOLOGIST dentist gave me a hint when he saw my mouth that there was a CRONIC inflamation to get at that POINT -while the regular DENTIST was telling me to use tothpaste for SENSITIVE TEETH.Are you kidding me sensitive teeth ?They were hurting like hell!!!They were sensitive for over a decade.

I also have later a MERCURY tatto surgical removal.Beilive it or not 2 years ago..bugs liked to hang at the mercury tatto.I had to do the second surgical removal to another surgeon that knew about lyme and still was trying to convince me that THE TATTO is not doing anything to me.

Seems that THE MERCURY has been licking in my jaw for decades ..since a kid and even though MY BIOLOGIST dentist scraped it ...he could not scrape any further.I have had BONNE mass loss due to the infaction that HANGED out exactly there.

My rest of frontal teeth that never had a ROOT canal and never got filling are left and they are very strong right now.So yes mercury there and bugs were going handy together.

I probably will continue showing chemicals from injections( as I have done SO MANY to fix my mollars and CREATE exspensive BRIDGES THOUSAND of DOLLARS wasted -WHO KNEW ?) and I was killing myself .

I am not going to waste MONEY to proove this and THAT as long as I test negative energeticly for anything.

I tested with BIOTENSOR and with Pendulum.AI goes even deeper that this two and ART as well.

Only by testing I got to where I am .I never did anything that IS NOT TESTING for ME.Inspite of MY LLMD wanted me to try.ONCE I knew I was alergic to CEPHARIN( that was the only time I did not tested for it with my llmd ) as MY LLMD wanted to try KETEK and this ( I did not had the drugs with me and was first time trying )....

I told MY LLMD I was alergic ( tested in germany as I could not use it a decade ago) .My LLMD did not beilive me or better say thought I was having a herx.

I was really scared and took it but instead of the whole dosage I took 1/2 .In two weeks I start caughing and I looked as ASTHMA atack.

Since than I never ever tried anything without testing it in my body .VERY SIMPLE as that .WHen my body said NO for one thing I never took it.I move on to the one that TESTED positive only .So I based my progress only on TESTING whatever was the thing that I was using, herbs, homepathic, drugs, vitamins every thing.

Back than I did not master any of test.I was too SICK but was still trying and was not giving up but not trusting myself either.

I went to MY ND that is master on TESTING .I tested and MY ND said NO WAY ..your body said BIG NO.CALLED my LLMD to let know that was killing me and making ME WORST!

The money I spent on vials ( out of curiosity ) to FIND if it was WORTHIT on what it says is doing was enough for me to continue .

YES I test it as I needed to know if this really is working.So I ordered all the vials that MY SON tested previous to me POSITIVE.Than I ordered some mines.

Over the treatment of the begining ...I could see the levels droped.It took over a month to see that my body was releasing mercury ...THIS IS ALL I CARE!!!

The confirmation that I test NEGATIVE for DMSA and ALA and I test negative to take it IS GOOD ENOUGH for me.

You can all draw your own conclusion and make your own decision.For me was enough to see what is working .

Brussels beilives on what she is doing as SHE KEEP testing NON stop.It took time but I did not give up to master it and I am glad I did.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeberry
Unregistered

Is it super important to do the drops before Bionic treatment or would it work to do the drops after treatment?
lymeparfait
Unregistered

It works no matter when you do it, but I am told there is a possibility you may not need the bionic treatment after the AI drops.

AI will clear many things, so after treatment you will know where you stand and what is left to work on if anything!

Most doing the AI therapy had already been to Germany and had the bionic treatment first. Since I had to cancel my trip to Germany in March, it was recommended to me to start the drop therapy first. I also added the Progurt Therapy.

So I am now doing the AI drops, and may do the bionic at a future time.

lp

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lymeparfait--

That would be wonderful if it were true, but allergie-immun is also finding new allergies as they go along & constantly updating their database. In my case, the AI has been helpful but doesn't eradicate physically-expressed allergies completely. For example, I am still allergic to gluten and even after my heavy metals allergies were supposedly "cleared", the progurt still sequestered heavy metals, I'm still finding deposits of mercury in areas like my pharynx, and I still tested positive for a tuberculosis homeopathic despite "clearing" this allergy too.

I am not bashing this therapy as I think it has been very helpful for jump-starting re-regulation of cellular communication (which is really the end goal), but it can't do it all by itself.

It would be wise to do this before the bionic tho, as it will certainly make photon treatment less redundant and more productive.

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of which.. just got my round 4 back. 6 chemical substances and 3 energetic blockages. woohoo
Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie_mummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Alv,

Just wondering how long you have been doing AI and how many rounds you have completed.

My integrative doc feels that metals are my no. 1 issue and wants me to begin iv chelation asap.

I'm seeing him in 2 days and will get the results of my edta challenge then.

I'm thinking I want to hold off on chelating until after my next AI results come back...

--------------------
"Be it, don't dream it." -Dr. Frank-N-Furter

http://www.lymefriends.com/profile/zombie_mummy

Posts: 196 | From Canuckistan | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

I would not mess up on any of the IV.I have done so many things before I did AI.HAVE finished the 2nd round and I showed up metals for the very first time.

I beilive that many things I have done have helped my body in one way or the other ..I have done major things..and killing also COinfections..before doing the drops.Left with a few now.

If AI was the last thing I needed than so be it.I am not OK with IV again and never was.I would go for DMSA or DMPS and ALA based on ANDREWS CUTLER protocoll as the safest.You can not play with mercury .

I have done through trial and errors many mistakes..and I can not recomend this to people.

If your body has too many infections..going on they need to be addressed as well and have your kidney and GUT top function ..to get them out...

We are all diferent and is very hard to match one with the other.

Some have done some protocoll and some not and the priorities of the treatment are difernt from one or the other due to the DIFERENCE of all the reason we are sick .

My point is ..when I was sick ...and DID major KILLING of BUGS...I have had to stop KILLING for 2 MONTHS.I needed to open up my kidney and bind the metals .It was like playing hide and sick .

Too many things going on at the same time and MY ND had to change the protocoll to keep me alive and bind the metals that WERE RELEASED ( due to MAJOR killing I DID without knowing I have had LYME and coinfections ).

I have been doing almost 4 years cleansing and HERXING non stop.

So I really can not allow myself compare with somebody that has just got bit or had never had mercury on his mouth.You really need somebody to guide but based on your BODIES priority and needs.

The BODY can handle SO MUCH and can CLEAN a CERTAIN amount.I noticed that too much inflamation and infections going around..than the liver is cloged and can not get them out quckly it will take time.

MY SON for instance ..he did not have mercury alergy and HE never showed MERCURY with my ND ...but he still is slowly detoxing as I CAN NOT BE agreasive with him .He is just a KID.So he is cleaning very slowly also due to the fact he has more active coinfections as I DO and a slow second phase of the LIVER .

ALSO I did 5 liver flushes that allowed me to go with higher dosages comparing to any other person while my son had hard to deal with certain amount.
HIs liver is cloged and ispite of doing many things...it was never ready to detox any of the kinds of toxins fast.

I am strugling with him and be patient.

I WAS WAY AGREASIVE with MY SELF On my treatment for 4 years.I was LUCKY that HAVE done major cleansing before I found out about LYME.MY LLMD said YOU ARE READY TO KILL once learned on what I have done.

This might as well be the reason I was OFF antibiotics on 19 months when I have seen people at MY LLMD office that THEY have had PORTERS in their chest for 5 years and THEY WERE NEVER SICK as IN MY CASE.I was more severely sick than ANYBODY ELSE.They still are in Antibiotics.

I decided to aproach with a diferent treatment as I did as I DID not accepted to STAY On antibiotics all my life.NO WAY .I used every thing I COULD to be on top of INFECTIONS and DETOX.

So DETOXING has been non stop for almost since 4 years ago.BINDERS have been in my system non stop.

I have had the disease ALL MY LIFE and HAVE all the coinfections of EUROPE AND USA!THink about that .

zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie_mummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Alv,

I will bring my AI analysis + booklet with me when I see my dr. and I will ask to hold off on chelation for the time being.

He seems like he is open minded -he trained in Germany and speaks the language fluently.

I strongly feel that AI is doing something for metals -I have that metallic taste in my mouth since starting the drops 5 days ago.

--------------------

Posts: 196 | From Canuckistan | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reading these posts back and forth makes me realize I'm in a whole different world. I am absolutely clueless about all this testing, metals, etc. If it truly takes all that to get better, I'm a dead man. [Frown]
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cass A
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Friends,

I've completed Round 2 of the AI drops now, and am waiting the week to send in the new sample for Round 3, per the written instructions.

I just had a CD-57 test done, and it came back at 48. The last two, first done in 2007 and then in December 2008, were both 36--exactly the same level. So, it appears to be coming up!

I've been taking my temperature more regularly, and it is still trending subnormal, with few readings in the 98 and above area.

I had some previous symptoms that had disappeared start up and then go away: vertigo, headaches, runny nose, back pain.

A lump I've had in my arm for years is now nearly gone.

Tinnitus is worse.

Thinking and ability to persist in a task requiring thinking are BETTER!

I have more appetite--the body wants to be fed!

I'm still having to take a nap every afternoon, and have some insomnia.

I am continuing to take the vitamins and minerals relating to seizures and severe leg cramps, but no herbs and no homeopathics.

Also, I do take the methylation factors, chlorella, and zeolite to help get toxins out of the body, which I was doing before I started the AI drops. I also started a mild pro-biotic a few days ago.

I'm planning to take some anti-fungal stuff after I send off my test sample while waiting for the next round of drops to arrive.

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Thanks for the AI reports all!

Joey, I appreciate your candor, as we all go along more is being revealed to us following your footsteps as to exactly what AI can do for each individual.

Do you believe it has to do with what disregulation was inherited, and deep in DNA, versus what was acquired as far as what is cleared? For example, have you heard of anyone ever cleared long term with the gluten intolerance allergy?

Any way, the only disregulation clearing I believe my daughter and I have truly experienced is emotional clearing of anxiety and depression. It appears to be directly related to AI.

Whether that remains is to be seen. But in my daughter, it has been dramatic and positive. A complete turn around.

We have not received our reports after round one, and have not tried gluten to test yet.

Also, does anyone have a good , mild detox protocol or product that would be easy for a teen to do along with AI.? She still gets migrains and does have symptoms of recirculating toxins. Would love to give her some relief.

Thanks, LP

shimmy
Member # 15883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shimmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Alv

Thanks very much for your reply. Its very interesting that you dont need to chelate, thats great. I totally understand where you are coming from regarding tests. I think its great that you persevered and trusted yourself with the testing and that has worked for you. I am not confident enough to do that for myself yet but my practitioner does dowse for me.

I know HC's protocol has worked for a lot of other people too...though I only did her parasite treatment for a short while myself.

Thanks again, all the best with your treatments!

Anne

Posts: 85 | From UK | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shimmy
Member # 15883

quote:
Originally posted by m0joey:
lymeparfait--

In my case, the AI has been helpful but doesn't eradicate physically-expressed allergies completely. For example, I am still allergic to gluten and even after my heavy metals allergies were supposedly "cleared", the progurt still sequestered heavy metals, I'm still finding deposits of mercury in areas like my pharynx, and I still tested positive for a tuberculosis homeopathic despite "clearing" this allergy too.

Hi Joey,

Thanks for this post.

Just a question about the metals, I dont know if I've understood this correctly as I havent started AI yet but presumably even though the AI has helped to clear the blockage ... so your body now knows how to deal with the metals ... but presumably this doesnt necessarily mean that your body HAS cleared the metals completely as they are still hanging around, but rather that it is just going to take some more time to get rid of them now that it has the right information?? Does that make sense?? Is that how it works or were you expecting to have gotten rid of the metals completely by now?

It is disappointing to hear that you still have the gluten & TB allergy that were supposed to have cleared. Maybe the gluten allergy is related to the metals still being there. I appreciate that you have still found the AI helpful tho.

All the best, Anne.

lymeparfait
Unregistered

I have been using the biotensor to test myself, although I am not proficient in it's use. So I keep retesting the same statements each day!

I have been getting the same responses.

When I state that my body has mercury and heavy metals, it is a strong yes.

When I state that the metals are being removed now with AI, it says a no.

When I further state that my body needs to remove these metals now it says a stronger no.

When I then state that my body is regulating with the AI for metal and re-circulating toxin removal, it says a strong yes.

When I state that AI therapy is strongly helping my body regulate detox pathways and deep allergies, it says a strong yes.

When I state that my body has KPU, the blockage in the detox pathway, it give a strong yes.
(I have started that protocol for KPU as well)

When I state my body is preparing to remove these substances naturally now, it is a strong yes.

When I state I need binders for metals while on AI and the PKU protocol it is a strong no.

(this one confuses me) But as it appears I am not releasing metals yet, I do not need the binders.

I am hoping to be releaseing the metals. It's not like me to not be prepared to mop up so I am very tempted to take mercury binders and detox just to be safe. But my testing says no.

IF I take them, I may do harm and cause them to recirculate I speculate.

When I was ART tested with my ND, she did not get a yes for binders. I also thought this was strange. She said my KPU protocol tests strong without binders.

Scott and others take many binders and they test strongly for them.

So I must be very blocked for detox. And I feel I must test regularly to know when I need to add binders and when my metals are starting to be moved.

Hopefully this will change over time, but even my AI test shows no heavy metals in round 1, so it will be interesting to see if muscle testing and my biotenser confirm what the test results say.

We are all different too, so it's good to compare, but know that we cannot expect the same results as others.

Any thoughts?

LP

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am just guessing, but I think that AI cannot be a miracle treatment if done by itself. I can't see how all allergies would disappear suddenly if the load of pathogens + toxins (heavy metals included) are not lowered at the same time.

I just feel that AI has to be done in years rather than months together with killers + heavy metal detox to be REALLY effective on the allergy side.

I am not an allergic type of person, but every time I get active borrelia (I mean, with symptoms) my body gets more and more allergic to foods, like wheat, spelt, milk, and many fruits and vegetables. I've seen that at least 3 times now to be sure my allergies are caused by some disfunction caused by borrelia itself.

It could be a mechanism borrelia does to lower immunity OR it could be a consequence of lower immunity caused by borrelia. The result is though to the advanatage of borrelia, not to my side.

Once borrelia gets dormant (or a bit before it), all these allergies also disappear for me. But I've never been a long term allergic person as I said before.

My daughter was though born allergic (before borreliosis) and her food allergies are now all clear. Like husband's allergies (he's never got lyme), that he got since he was a baby, are now clear (for food).

At the same time, he's MORE allergic to sun, while my daughter is reacting strong now to insect bites and to pesticides (with strong allergic reactions).

We are all with saliva products at home (NOT AI, but self made). My FEELING is exactly what Joey suggests, that while many allergies go for good (I see that with astonishment with my daughter, like shrimp allergy, milk allergy simply vanished), others seem to appear or increase in power.

My feeling with that is exactly like with NAET and other allergy dissentization techniques.

There's something BEHIND allergies to treat.

With NAET, it doesn't last longer. I also used MFT dissentization, it also wears after time.

In our case, psychological issues are constantly being treated and I do feel our psyc 'load' is small now, SO I suspect most of our problems are still high load of toxins (heavy metals, specially) which carry high loads of pathogens (dormant or active), which are themselves very 'allergenic' because they're caustic.

Unless we don't continue our heavy metal detoxing (and other substances detoxing), the allergic cycle will not break for good, if you see what I mean.

Even though, it is wonderful that my family now is not allergic to foods, and I do believe that the number of allergies is diminishing.

I'm not saying AI doesn't work. Not at all. I guess it makes a wonderful marriage to other modes of treatment, by what I am reading here, but I can't see how it could be THE solution for allergies.

I also feel my saliva products are working, but it's not a solo treatment again, in my feeling. I'm not stopping taking them, because I also see deep changes going on.

But I am continuing steadily with trying to correct the milieu for us.

These are just hypotheses, but that is how I feel these type of allergy dissentization treatments.

It's just a feeling as I'm not doing AI, just following the thread.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where there are no toxins, there are no infections. If the AI drops can drive down the level of toxins, they in theory would also support a lowering of infection.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Agree with Scott..all goes back to Klinghardt's axiom doesn't it? AI gets to root of disease by giving our cells the right "information" via biophtons. In The Living Matrix, the consensus by researchers & doctors on the frontier is that disease is essentially a distortion of information, or a lack of coherence in the body.

Maybe after the treatment is complete, gluten allergy wouldn't be there anymore, I don't know. I think it is definitely in the DNA because my father who is not sick has similar allergies to me for whatever reasons that built up through the generations: lack of oxidation, emotions, toxins, etc. But the AI is, once again, jump-starting us with the right information... like NAET or other energetic treatment, it can't supply that information 24/7. The end goal is to enable our bodies to supply that information intrinsically... and for that to happen we need to be clear of both energetic and physical blockages (as Brussels said)

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I think I didn't then understand that most people here with the AI drops are then releasing toxins (heavy metals included) from storage places WITHOUT any chelating agents (only binders) ??

If so, then it WOULD then be a solo treatment that would theoretically work for lyme disease and any other chronic condition involving infections, right?

The use of photons and the Bionic to detox heavy metals is then out (or secondary to the AI)?

I'm just trying to understand it better... So, if I understood well, the AI is being used here as a MAIN treatment (and mostly SOLO treatment as people are not taking many supplements together), that theoretically is supposed to solve most of our problems in the deepest level (toxins, blockages, then indirectly, infections)?

If I remember well from the beginning of the thread, people were speaking of a total of 6 rounds or so...

I'm just trying to understand in a time frame, it means that in 5-6 months maximum all these disregulations/ toxin loads we carry, some even since birth, would be then mostly solved in this time frame?

By your experiences with the AI for a few months now, do you all feel this is possible to reach in this time frame, not only theoretically?

I'm just wondering if my body could dump all these toxins in 6 months only, if I would survive!

Or do you feel it is NOT a one time treatment, but it could involve some other corrections from other treatments in between, then possibly having to come back to AI drops later in the future (let's say, in a year)?

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There will be lots of opinions on this and no absolutes at this stage. So people will have to continue trying these treatments themsevles and forming conclusions. It would be unwise of me or anyone else just 4 or 5 rounds into AI to comment on whether or not it would work alone - no one knows. Call and talk with the AI team.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shimmy
Member # 15883

I find this whole subject really fascinating and I'm going to order The Living Matrix soon too.

For anyone interested, the NES site has some really fascinating articles written by Peter Fraser who is interviewed in The Living Matrix. They are specific to the NES approach but still well worth reading as its on the same subject of quantum physics theory as the theoretical background to how the body regulates information flow eg Integrating Physics and Biology - The Coming Medical Revolution.

http://www.nutrienergetics.com/research.html

Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear LP,

A very simple, gentle detox proceedure uses the symplified methylation factors protocol and chlorella.

Basically, you take detox baths for a month or so.

Then, you take the lowest possible doses of the methylation factors once a day before going to bed. You start out with a few of the Chlorella from BioPure (Dr. K's products) before a meal, and add some slowly, backing down if you get any nausea, and staying at the same level if you get any other reaction.

You go with this, until you reach 30 chlorella, as I recall. Then, you can stay at 15 per day, taken 30 minutes before eating.

This is very gentle, and helps the body to get the toxins out of the cells.

There are other threads about this here at Lymenet--under "methylation," as I recall.

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Scott that it is difficult for any of us to say for sure after 3,4 or 5 rounds of A I but I am strongly leaning toward this being a stand alone treatment. Just my PO.

I have asked what might happen if I were to find an embedded tick on me and I was told that I am far enough along with the remedies that my body will handle it.

This doesn't make me throw caution to the wind and I still wear my cute white outfit when gardening or working outside. But if this is correct, it's very encouraging.

In terms of gluten allergy, my impression is that we might clear the information about wheat or gluten with the first remedy but that does not mean the gut has healed.

The same with metals, I can clear the information so the metals are no longer being stored but if they all came out immediately,
it could very well kill me.

I believe I am releasing everything now at at rate my body can tolerate. I take binders when I test positively for them but I don't plan to take any chelating agents for now.

In fact, I am really not taking any of the 50 or so supplements I have laying around. Occasional magnesium, liver and kidney support when needed. That's about it.

If your detox pathways are blocked, isn't this something that will be found with testing through AI as well? They may not call it the same thing but my impression is that EVERYTHING is addressed at some point.

When I reach the point where they no longer find anything, I plan to retest at least once a year.

I am extremely pleased with the results I have had since starting this in January.

My only remaining issue (that I can physically feel) is like clockwork - twice a day I get a squeezing, pulling sensation in my face and eyes. This maybe chemicals, metals and or fungus being released and some days it doesn't happen at all.

I will be starting my 4th remedy in a day or so.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

Yes Brussels!

I have been releasing the chemicals and metals and all I was doing was taking binders.

Every time I have my son on drops ..I test and smeell chemicals ( hope I am not offending anyone ) on his urine.

So did I when I am on the drops and I think that Scoot had the same reaction.My son has already DONE DETOX for the chemicals non stop with MY ND since 2006 and based on the test showed no more chemicals.The AI drops and test still shows that he has ( some are unknown) .He used for detox All germans homepathic formulas.

But AI is making his body corrections and releasing them now slowly -so for me .

The only thing that he test high is SOLIDAGO( his kidney ) due to the BABESIA (and gram negative infection) high in his case right now .I found he had more than one strain of babesia ( no wonder ).

My son lately tested negative for TREE and POLLEN homepathic formula first time ever .I am not sure killing infections or doing drops helped at this point but last year when he was on treatment and had finished chemicals detoxing he needed them to treat the allergies.

BUT he used to have allergies every year and he tested negative this year.Time will tell as now I can test myself.I am not at the end to give conclusion if that can work alone.

I doubt that people that have many active infections can handle alone just the drops..As we still are treating .

Let says ACTIVE babesia is not a joke and I still have to do other treatments to keep it down and try to do be off every thing on drops.

I also noticed that every time I am on DROPS lyme ( cyst) activate in my brain and I get a NO ANSWER to treat it.It shuts up by itself.Second time happened like this ( I have garini) .

So reducing chemicals or killing infections or taking the DROPS from AI I am not not sure what is doing the changes on his alergies ( as this was in connections since last year this time ) and we have done many things since than .

But one thing for sure he is negative as well as me in chemicals that I tested and he eats food ( grain ) non stop without problem.

Sometimes I try to find if GLUTEN alergy was the reason of infections getting a hold or alergies and bloackages comes first but seems like they go handy .

I also feel diferent reaction now.Before I used to feel a pulling sensation from the top of the head.Now I feel only on difernt part of my face and just a few random in my head ,mostly my face ( bells palsy ) and jaw where the root canals were infected and chemicals are hanging.

My eyes are open wide ( and relaxed) even though I still see floaters and I know that I still have some bugs.Seems that with less toxins the body can handle the infections ( left with 3 now from 13 active) .

Actually it took over 3 months to see the levels of metals droping.But I guess my body was able to handle and was the turn for my imune to release them due to less infections active in my body.

I feel like IF you have a HIGH active infections...the body will accumulate as it is very overwelmed by the toxins whichever type they are and ( mostly if you have errors on it) it does not have time to deal with them all , so we start accumulating , neurotoxins or chemicals that we have "ERRORS" for.

My body is exsposed to them 24/7 but now it seems that is not holding in the chemicals..and is releasing them.I do not test for SOLIDAGO or HEPATICA.I also treated yesterday and I tested only for 5 A/c after light treatment.

I usully tested for 15 non stop for 5 months( no kidding ) .And this after a long time aproaching on using clorella and cilantro ...or you name it...to detox.I still continue doing SAUNAS as well.

I can not say that it can be as a stand alone as a protocoll ...I test and go with what is most beneficial.WHen I receive that in my case my body needs it and it will not interfier with the DROPS than I go for it in between the drops.

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Cass A.
Thanks for your recommendations.
I have tested to take Chorella, and I get a strong no, yet my daughter gets a strong yes. She takes 15 day.

I don't know why I do not get a yes. It seems that Chorella would be as you say, a gentle way to insure I get help with the metals.

Every day I have been tempted to add it to my daily regime, but then I stop myself , due to my biotenser testing.

There is a chance that I need to get my liver cleansed first...I will get this tested.

LP

SForsgren
Member # 7686

Many people are sensitive to chlorella. I use it regularly, but it is one that some just don't tolerate. It is not uncommon.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Brussels
Member # 13480

Scott, dr. K. says the opposite, if I remember well, that very few people are chlorella intolerant. I heard that about a year ago, if my memory is good.

I know this is a cold herb by TCM, so could that be that many people don't test good because it will chill you?

That the problem is usually on the amount.

I thought chlorella was doing bad to me for weeks, if not months, until the naturoapth measured the amount (by the hundreds) and then, my 'sensitivity' disappeared.

I don't doubt though that there are a few that are sensitive to it (as to anything else), but that's what I remember Dr. K. saying...
---

Nana Dubo and Alv, many thanks for your detailed answer. It is exciting to read about it, really.

As for the 'pull' sensations, I guess I know what you mean, Alv. I get more like pain sensations, and it is usually something being unblocked, then starting to release toxins.

The only 'proof' of that is that the parts that suffer that 'pull' feeling won't get in trouble later with infections or pain. That is how I measured that the pull/ pain was beneficial.

My daughter is still testing for pollen allergies, but she's not having the symptoms now. I wonder if they will stop testing too. She is liberating heavy metals too as many infections seem to be surfacing (not lyme though, but strep, trich etc. She's taking about 4 times the amount of clhorella + bear garlic she usually takes.

thank you all for giving your insights! It make things a bit more clear for me!

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Received my 2nd set today.
Shows industrial toxins, mostly pesticides and a wood preservative.

Will post symptoms if any.

LP

SForsgren
Member # 7686

In saying many, I am not suggesting a majority. But it is not uncommon to find people that are sensitive to chlorella and that don't test well for it with energetic testing.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

I tested poorly for it before I treated sulfur allergy as I recall
kplyme
Member # 15317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kplyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lymeparfait:
Received my 2nd set today.
Shows industrial toxins, mostly pesticides and a wood preservative.

Will post symptoms if any.

LP

That is interesting. I received my second report and drops and it showed exactly the same thing. It did say my gluten intolerence was cleared and when I tested it, it has not been cleared. Maybe in time.

--------------------
Lyme, Babs, Bart, Scleroderma, RA

Posts: 12 | From central Indiana | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

quote:
Originally posted by m0joey:
Maybe after the treatment is complete, gluten allergy wouldn't be there anymore, I don't know. I think it is definitely in the DNA because my father who is not sick has similar allergies to me for whatever reasons that built up through the generations: lack of oxidation, emotions, toxins, etc.

I'm not holding my breath over AI clearing my gluten issues either. My otherwise healthy brother is also intolerant.

He had a test done that showed he inherited 2 gluten-intolerant genes -1 from each of our parents (sorry, don't know the name of the lab).

My feeling is that AI can resolve 'pseudo' allergies (disregulations) but perhaps not 'real' allergies that are hardwired into the DNA.

--------------------

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

I am certain that the AI is very therapeutic at the least. After I started round 3, my energetic doc had to treat me for chemicals in my blood. As soon as I started round 4, she had to do the same thing again. In fact, the toxicity of the chemicals was at 50% above what it should be in my blood. That is right around the level of my heavy metals about a month ago (it's now 20-30%)

I'm honestly not fazed much by the fact that I still have expressed allergies. My previous post wasn't bashing the treatment.. just saying that people shouldn't expect to be eating gluten, sugar, dairy again after 2 weeks of treatment. I'm more interested in the overall disease that results from dysregulation, and it seems thus far that the AI is able to provide information to the body that no other treatment has.

lymeberry
Unregistered

Scott anyone? Can anyone now doing the AI drops eat gluten yet?

I have other family members with gluten intolerance too but part of me thinks we all could have gotten Lyme disease passed down to us from one relative. I have been bitten after that. I still have hopes of being able to eat a little bit of gluten some day. Like a donut a pizza some bread some real pasta in Italy, brownies and other gluten fantasies.

GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having briefly read this thread , I would like to add some personal observations. This is just a brief appearance by myself and I will go back into retirement after I hit the ``send'' button.

Not all dysregulations or allergies are found during the first AI testing. As AI testing continues through the many different body systems, more are found and more are corrected as testing continues. Reprogramming/Clearing/Correcting the allergies or dysregulations or errors stored in the electromagnetic system does not mean all the accumulated toxins are then gone from the body instantly, as expressed by someone here. The correction is made by correcting the polarities.

As the Immune system then starts to recognize the metals, fungi, mold, and thousands of environmental toxins, and as the emotional releases start to happen, the body builds new regulation pathways, and starts to dispose of the toxins. It no longer tries to hide them, adding more burden to the body, as it has done probably for many many years as we took medicines and substances the body did not know what to do with. Some of these made us ill.

As the wheat is again acceptable as a good basic food, when the polarity has been adjusted during the correcting process, the leaky gut can eventually start to heal and the toxins are no longer being released into the blood stream, entering the damaged brain blood barrier (toxic metals?) that put many of us on a wild neuro ride. The gut will take several months to heal, so I am told.

Certainly, all the toxins accumulated over many years, often since birth, are not expelled overnight. Some of them are, but it will take weeks, months and for some longer before the effects can be fully felt. Sometimes it may be the industrial chemical that is contained in the wheat food that has not been cleared yet!! If all the toxins were to head for the exits at once, we would probably die in the process. We have masterful organs, but they do have limited capacity.

I was aware from my training with Dr. K., but still surprised how many emotional blockages we seem to brush under the rug over our lifetime and the number of conflicts and and inherited toxins we can store from our ancestors. I suppose -- just as we inherit the blue or brown eyes, certain talents, we inherit some of their conflicts that were probably passed down to them by earlier generations. All these are engraved as an electromagnetic pattern in our DNA and cause us to respond in certain ways, sometimes hanging on to toxins that will eventually cause us to become chronically ill. As some and eventually all these are found via the AI therapy and the errors corrected, healing can begin. Spirit, soul, body.

Photons are not used in the AI therapy process (PSP = Polarity Signature Programming) It is merely a process of finding the errors and adjusting of the polarities throughout the whole system.

I know from experience when using photons in the past, which I no longer do, many toxins are being mobilized. That is when I also learned on my own body that, if the body does not recognize them, i.e. when allergic to any of them, these toxins are then merely shifted around within the system and stored. Even though I had been very well for many years, I started to become very ill, with many unpleasant neurological problems.

If the body does not recognize any of these mobilized toxins (metals, chemicals, fungi, etc.), i.e. we are allergic to them, as became obvious to me because we started to feel worse and worse, I realized that these are merely shifted from one place to the other to be deposited in any body compartment available. As some time passed, I became very frightened and very disillusioned, as I was going from very well to worse very rapidly. My husband lost all mobility literally from one day to the next, and could no longer walk at all or put a spoon to his mouth. Today he shuffled a deck of cards and played solitaire. This is what happens as the regulation circles are being changed with AI.

We had not taken the AI test at that time yet. Now I know that all the IV's, the pills, the supplements many of which we were allergic to at the DNA level, could not possibly bring the results we wanted. It became very obvious to me that for myself and my husband I had caused an avalanche within our bodies which only started with the application of biophotons (with or without nosodes) and I became very worried, started my search and found AI.

Sometimes certain chemicals are combined with certain foods and cause allergic responses. All need to be found and corrected.

I compare our own situation to one particular MS case that was treated successfully with AI (from wheelchair to bicycle) where it took about a year for all the chaos in the system to be eliminated. Fortunately, the person was a younger person. The older the person, the more accumulation, the longer it takes to clear them over time. We are finding this out now. Nobody can forecast what is permanent - but we know synapses do regrow. All takes time and a lot of patience and hope, and continuing the drops.

The body is working day and night when the AI changes are taking place. Mainly at night when all other activity is absent. And for some the night is not long enough to accomplish all, so we felt very tired during the daytime. I can feel the effects of the drops within an hour of taking them. By using photons, I had mobilized an avalanche of toxins that basically could not find the backdoor to get out. I was allergic to most of them and did not know it. My husband had all the major ones - wheat, corn, soy. Now we know why all soy-based supplements didn't work before !!!!! Every time we took any, we stressed our body more.

For most people, the sequence in AI testing has to follow the different''wrong'' paths the body had taken over the years. I liken it to a traintrack - a blockage here, removal, taking another turn, a blockage there; it may take many turns and only very little and minor improvement before all blockages - allergies - dysfunctions - errors in the system are corrected. Sometimes the last blockage found, the last switch brings the turnaround. But the process has to go backwards the very same way as the dysregulations set in. If the body does not know how to handle a substance we take in, it stores it; the more, the worse. For some, benefits start immediately and/or partially as toxins can start to release. There is a huge amount of emotional clearing! Cry me a river.

A friend, just recently lab diagnosed with Lyme, is showing many improvements on AI drops, now bottle #3. Her old depression left with bottle #1. Her cat which she had to move to the basement because she became so allergic to it - is now back with her in the rest of the house. She is very excited and only concentrating on positives in her life, leaving the other behind - starting a vegetable garden and planting a tree! She has lost a couple of her major pain symptoms. She is much less concerned with Lyme at this point and doing what feels good.

We have a dynamic system, one part dependent on the other. I keep thinking of the bicycle I rode almost seventy years ago, with the dynamo on the wheel turning on my headlights!! If the dynamo didn't touch the wheel, or the wheel wasn't turning, no lights.
If you stop after the first bottle, or second bottle, you probably will not reach the point where all errors have been found and eliminated to where the body can function unencumbered. So AI's mantra is ``keep taking the drops'' until your symptoms are gone or until they can no longer find any dysregulations when testing.

The first two or three rounds are the easiest. Getting rid of the most obvious problems. Then AI gets busy changing the polarity addressing the nervous system, the synapses, and so much more - most of it I do not understand and AI does not have the time to give me more than a few hours of lectures over the phone. I am very grateful for that. When all the vibrating sensations are finally gone every day and every night, that is all I care about at this moment. Luckily I am almost there. A lot of toxins exit through the eyes - mainly chemicals.

I am glad that I did not attempt KPU when I heard about it originally, and would not attempt that program as long as my system is not clear of dysregulations. I have heard years ago from Dr. K. that many people are allergic to zinc! But this is based on ART testing, not AI's testing method. We suffered enough due to not really understanding and knowing facts.

Our aim is to start eliminating the toxins and, extremely important, releasing the emotional conflicts and stored pain memories. AI seems to be one of the easiest psyche couches. The other day, I relived an event in my life from WWII. As I was sitting on the couch quietly one evening, this memory - like an old movie was running before my eyes: A 500 ton bomb falling near my home, accompanied by the sound of a tornado, knocking the air out of me for a moment - just as I lived through it more than sixty years ago. I clearly relived it -- my childhood friend sat next to me and my Mom across from me in the bunker underground - all of us the picture of horror. My Dad was the warden
making sure all people reached the bunker on time.

It is quite common to relive old pains - marked in the DNA as an electromagnetic pattern from many years ago. All subjective - and it disappears within a short time. The hip pain that I experienced several years ago during a fall reappeared recently - that's all I need, so I thought - no, it disappeared totally after 3 days. The pain was tolerable, but I definitely remembered the accident. DNA memory removed.

AI is not concerned with the details of the emotional conflicts. It merely finds the blockages when testing and corrects them. The correct information is infused into the water. With the reprogramming, the allergies are lifted, the body starts to recognize the toxins, the memories, all the stuff it had been packing away somewhere in some body compartment without ever being able to eliminate them, thereby lowering our immunity and making us susceptible to any microorganisms, Lyme, parasites, viruses, endlessly. The body was not able to distinguish good from bad and accumulated toxin thereby damaging the terrain where many pathogens would be able to take up housekeeping safely. Dr. K. published about that in the nineties. Suggest you read it again - I had posted it many different times (``Heavy Metals and Chronic Disease'' during the ten years I had been posting on Lymenet.

I think I said it above, but will repeat it to respond to remarks about ``still retaining toxins'', thankfully, our body is a highly intelligent work of art. It knows that if it were to get rid of all toxins and unwanted medicines we had accumulated over a lifetime all at once after taking a few drops of informed water, it would not get us well, but kill us instead. For further protection, the body seems to grow fungi, but we often then become allergic to fungi, mold, etc. These allergies were lifted with the first AI test, but again it will take time for the die-off. Our organs only have limited capacities.

I have often heard it said - it took years to accumulate, it will take time to get rid of it. And the longer the system had to live with it, the longer it will take to get it out. Age plays a role - .Biological information does not work at the molecular level, but rather via the electromagnetic imprint (Polarity Signature Programming = PSP).

It doesn't matter much to try to figure out which allergy causes what -- rather, per AI, it is the combination of all errors that cause the problems; these same errors causing different problems for different people. We are unique.

So I don't expect instant rewards, but a few, savoring even the very the small ones as little as they may be, until the system can shake itself out and improve step by little step every day, with every drop. With AI, I have found that it often means 4 steps forward, three steps back. But we still gain the one with every move. Like a fever, it has to reach the highest point before it can do the repair. My husband is doing just that. AI confirms that this is often so. All body systems are addressed, as you can tell by studying your first test results that contains all the important details. They will not mention many of these in future tests, because it would be way too cumbersome to do that every time. The just go on and find.

For some people it will take three months, for some people it will take a year, with checkups/controls the following year.

The main message for me: when trying to mobilize toxins in our system through any means (medicines, biophotons, herbs, physical/structural treatments, exercise) it will not bring total success or any success as long as the immune system does not recognize the toxins that are being released, as long as it is allergic to any of them. If we stir things up, try to mobilize toxins through the different means, while the immune system does not recognize them as a toxin or misinterprets any, it is forced to stashing them away in any available body compartment, joint, organ, etc. No gain this way, just more misery now or down the road and another aching joint. So getting rid of these dysfunctions, allergic reactions, reprogramming, in my mind, should be done before anything else. All else causes added stress and weakens and robs the system of more energy and resources.
That is what we finally figured out. I have talked about this before.

I had learned many years ago from Dr. K. that if allergic to a substance, the body does not know how to get rid of it.\ It also causes us to be unable to absorb certain substances properly. If a wheat sensitivity, hidden or known, lasting long enough, to damage the small intestines, many become iron deficient, because the gut is damaged by the allergy and will not be able to absorb nutrients the way it should I was not aware of how many we really had been dealing with most of our lives. ART did not detect them at the DNA level.

Now through AI, I learned that even the worst, wheat allergies, can be eliminated through DNA corrections permanently. They have never had a case in many years where a wheat allergy had to be treated again once it has been corrected. We can then eat all the wheat we want and even brush our teeth with wheat-containing toothpaste, or eat the sausage containing wheat, or eat the eggs from chicken who live on grain, and then no longer be stressing our Autonomic Nervous System. Live and learn, and learn more.

Sometimes chemicals are part of any food and if that is the case, all have to be found and treated. That means all the layers in the system have to be tested and errors found.

All the above stems from my own more recent observations and asking questions and learning. Even the memory pattern of Lyme is engraved in the DNA - while the real bugs are long gone. I would like them to stay ``gone'' and no longer make the idea of Lyme my constant companion. Therefore I shall now go back to my beloved retirement from anything called Lyme. We are doing nothing but the AI therapy until we get the'' all clear'' . My husband will probably take a year or longer. Chaos in the system.

We are not doing KPU while some of the energetic blockages remain, because I do not want to force any allergic toxins into the system before they are all dealt with. And I am certain that when we are done with AI, we will not have to worry about any blocked pathways. Because that is what AI is all about. It takes time. Life has become quite simple with 3x5 drops of ``informed'' water a day for a couple of weeks. The break in between is nice, but the body keeps working with the new knowledge - that I can feel.

Take care.

P.S. If you want to contact me at home, please do. [email protected]

P.P.S. and please note, no, I don't get paid by anyone, and I have nothing to sell but goodwill. I am also wearing a bulletproof ricocheting vest and have a spam filter!

Thank you for some of the nice notes I received in recent months. I apologize for not having been very good at answering.

From my observation, most commonly found dysregulations among people who suffer
from chronic Lyme or chronic ailments are:

Wheat/Gluten/Gliadin (many children are born with these today)
Corn
Soy
(This includes supplements and substances made from these ``foods''. My guess is that glutathione frequency also falls into this connection, as do many of the soy originating supplements,phosphatydil cholines, lecithin, etc. etc. I have long wondered why we don't have enough glutathione? You may want to check this out yourself and see what you find out. I have been wondering about this for a while)\

Most fungi and mold, penicillins
Copper
Lead
Nickel
Mercury
Many chemical substance groups - any of the some 60,000 we are exposed to daily
(I have discovered that for me chemicals/neurotoxins cause most the burning and the vibrating sensations). Testing positive for a number of chemicals - means Groups of chemicals, not a single chemical substance.

Unresolved emotional conflicts from present life and ancestors, including miasms TB, syph type, yersinia, etc.
Many energetic blockages caused by the above and combinations of the above, including nerve/synapse problems, GI blockages, organ blockages, all being addressed by AI over time. Only some can be addressed with every test and bottle. Testing positive for a number of chemicals - means Groups of chemicals, not a single chemical substance.
Energetic blockages caused by unresolved emotional conflicts of present and inherited from ancestors.

Finding the cause.

[ 05-05-2009, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for spelling all of that out for us. Much better job than I could have done. So glad you dropped by!

This is why I said I am leaning toward this as a stand alone therapy.

Repair the damage, get the systems working properly and the body can do what it is supposed to do.

Someone asked if anyone is able to eat gluten yet. YES!!

5 months ago if I even looked at a slice of bread I was in trouble - eggs joined the club along with dairy.

Today I am having a "home alone day" and have been eating a little crazy for me. Just killed off a mug of java chip ice cream while watching the ball game.

This morning I enjoyed three eggs and brown rice toast.

I east pizza on occasion, and burgers complete with bun!

My normal diet consists of quite healthy food but now that I can eat these things..... well you understand.

I am still healing my gut so I don't go crazy with these foods but I am able to eat them without a problem.

Thanks Gigi

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did round one of AI in January and it said I cleared gluten. It is now May and I still cannot eat gluten. I am on round 3 now, but I think it will take the gut a long time to heal.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8885 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeberry
Unregistered

Gigi thank you for the reply. It gives me food for thought.
Energy2Heal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy2Heal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi - thanks for coming back and sharing more info on AI.

Some questions for all who have done Bionic treatment and are doing AI:

Can the Bionic and AI be used concurrently? I assume some of you are currently overlapping both of these treatments. Or have you stopped using photons while doing AI? I understand the course of AI can be quite long, so are you alternating modalities?

I know some people are going to be concerned about whether AI should be completed before beginning Bionic treatment. It sounds like that is what Gigi is advocating, although might that not be practical for some people? (e.g. those with raging infections that need to be controlled by some type of killer - abx, herbs, etc.)

As always, isn't energetic testing the best tool to determine the ideal treatment order for each individual?

Opinions, please...

Posts: 443 | From The Wild West | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

I am not doing bionic treatments while doing A I.

I test everything, including the A I drops. The first remedy I could only take 1 x 3 but have been able to do five drops since then.

The drops are definitely an individual treatment. The information in the drops are for you alone. As a dear friend recently said to me "one persons lyme or babesia etc., is not another persons".

When the two weeks are up they test to no longer take. I have hung on to my old ones and they always test no once I am finished. Could just be me.

Gluten - as Gigi explained, there are many other ingredients in there - chemicals or groups of things that could be the cause.

One of the chemicals a lot of us showed an allergy to is one that has mercury in it that they use in grain silos.

Might not be just gluten, something in a particular oil? Could be many things.

I have been free of lyme for 8 months. The people in the lab at A I can find none. Metals, fungus, yeast and chemicals are on their way out. I prefer to let them leave at their own pace rather than use killers and chelators.

I used them all in the past when the allergies were all there - like fanning the fire.

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple of things Gigi said specifically that made my ears prick up....

``ART did not detect them at the DNA level.'' (She was speaking here about allergies and sensitivities.)

So, does this mean that ART testing simply CANNOT `see' these problems at all - ever - or does this mean that ART techniques can be modified - perhaps the right questions asked - to reveal these problems? And if ART is incapable of detecting these susceptibilities at the DNA level, then does the same hold true for ANY type of muscle testing or dowsing?

``Even the memory pattern of Lyme is engraved in the DNA - while the real bugs are long gone.''

Which is why, IMHO, antibiotic treatment will always have it's limitations in a certain subset of the population, even at this point in time. And perhaps more importantly, future generations may inherit dysfunctions associated with the Lyme `complex', even if the bacteria were eliminated from the planet yesterday. Just something to consider if you have kids. I'll always believe that in some energetic way, I inherited `Lyme' from my father.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question to people who have not started AI on the full dose of 5 drops, three times a day:

If you start at lower dose, do you still stop after 2 weeks, or 2 weeks after you reach full dose?

I'm just about to send off my test,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

You take it for two weeks, 3 times a day regardless of the number of drops.
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Andrew--

If I could go back, I would finish AI before I started the Bionic. Especially with your (and my) issues, the bionic will may improve your symptoms slightly, but might also make you a lot worse.

Think about it this way.. I treated with the bionic aggressively for about 4 months, barely improved and actually regressed in some ways.... now I'm treating emotions & on round 4 of AI and have improved noticeably. In retrospect, the decision is easy.

No matter what tools we use, the product of all our analysis will be to want to kill infections. If the underlying problems aren't corrected, the milieu will continue to be distorted and be hospitable to pathogenic forms of bacteria/viruses/fungus. In essence we're just two- and three-folding our suffering in exchange for a few months of remission. Being patient and giving your body the correct information first pays off in the long run.

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not going to disagree with Joey, but I would like to know what treating aggressively with the bionic means? The bionic is not to be used aggressively after you have done the initial treatments from what I understand.

Take Nanadubo who benefited from the bionic and is now using the AI. She did not use the bionic aggressively once back from Germany.

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8885 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry if I missed this question/answer...but can you do AI and abx or natural treatment for Lyme at the same time, or is that a bad idea???

I am very very interested in this for my son and I(and the rest of the family if we had the money right now).

Thanks,
Ocean

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

People respond differently to the bionic treatment for lyme. From what I gather, the people that benefited significantly from a handful of bionic treatments have more classical lyme disease with coinfections, and not so much chronic fatigue syndrome (defined by systemic anaerobic metabolism, postexertional malaise, orthostatic intolerance) For me, energetic tests didn't show much if any improvement for anything besides lyme, so I began to treat those other infections which were just as pressing as lyme itself with the bionic. This meant avg 4x/week.

Yes in retrospect this was too much, so I can't say if I would have regressed if I did 1x-2x/week (per Dr. W's revised recommendations). But I can say with a high degree of certainty that neither approach would have been enough to kill off my bugs when the anaerobic metabolism isn't addressed (too easy for them to come back).

Both changing anaerobic metabolism to aerobic (HBOT, ozone, valkion etc) and treating underlying allergies have to do with changing the milieu into a healthy one.

nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyjohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in regards to doing the a-i drops before doing the bionic...and this would only be my opinion...
when doing bionic, you must not be on abx. i think the same goes for a-i drops.
there has been some talk saying that it might be a mistake to do the bionic first.
i think that statement would be wrong. i am not taking the a-i drops, though. yet, i did do the bionic treatments.
in my meager opinion, to go off of the abx to treat with a-i would be dangerous. the lyme is the nastiest of all of our toxins and bugs. the metals and allergies and dysfunctions do not replicate like the lyme buggers do. i would think it would be of upmost importance to stop the lyme in its tracks asap. that is why we take the abx in the first place. to unpeel the layers, you need to start on the outside, with the most obvious and damaging symptoms/illnesses. and, as we should know here on lymenet- the worst is the lyme.
the bionic does stop the lyme for most people. then the rest can be taken care of while the lyme has been tko'd.

just my opinion. i understand why we get sick with lyme (ie, coinfections, dna dysfunctions, etc). but- we had them before the lyme got us sick and we were living life ok, no? i don't think that something like a-i would stop lyme from replicating and spreading throughout the body while doing just a-i. that long-term approach could still allow the bugs to do their thing. again, i will probably get flamed for saying this- but i really think that it must be stressed that you need to kill that lyme first so it doesn't get worse!

--------------------
do your best to educate the rest because
9 out of 10 doctors don't know jack about tick borne illnesses

Posts: 437 | From shawangunk mountains, ny | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

I would have ideally done AI drops first and photons later. The photons released many toxins, metals, etc. that the body may not know how to properly handle/excrete prior to AI. So, my thought (and no one knows) is that AI then Bionic would have been my ideal order.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Energy2Heal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy2Heal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could some of you (Scott, Joey...) answer my question about whether you are interleaving treatments with the Bionic while doing AI treatment?

Since both of them are relatively long-term treatments, trying to figure out the best way to stage them (along with other treatments) isn't easy.

Doing AI first may be ideal, but it is encouraging that everyone who has done the Bionic first and then AI is doing well now. So it may work either way.

Thanks!

[ 05-06-2009, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: AndrewInCA ]

Posts: 443 | From The Wild West | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Andrew--

I hope you read my previous post. yes I am doing better now but I certainly took a roundabout way to get here.

I am barely using the bionic now despite still having bugs aplenty to deal with due to the likelihood, as scott said, that it would just shuffle around the toxins or bugs.

I feel much more comfortable resuming bionic treatment after AI is finished...if it is still necessary then

SForsgren
Member # 7686

I have done Bionic treatments while on AI. I personally feel comfortable doing it and energetically, it seems ok for me. That said, it is generally not advised as I understand.

Doing Bionic first was a bit bumpy, but I have not had the opportunity to do it the other order to compare.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Brussels
Member # 13480

Thanks Gigi for your nice and detailed post. I think I got the general idea!

--
NYJohn, I guess I understand what you mean. I was also with high load of borrelia that were literally eating me up alive and I wouldn't be able to probably survive any other long term treatment without lowering borrelia load FAST.

I guess there are different types of people, different diseases. Many people have a sort of low grade but chronic infection, with milder symptoms, than it would be probably best to do the opposite, first AI then BIonic to help clear die off toxins...

but in a case like mine, where symptoms grew exponentially every day when I got active borrelia, I wonder how much I was going to be able to wait and see my body changing with AI but not using killers.

In any case, loading the system with toxins by overkilling is never a good idea. No matter what killing method we use. Instead of going forward, we go backward, that's almost certain!

A possible idea of protocol for the high load germ people could be a combination of the two?

Some AI drops, then in between AI bottles, get a Bionic session, then again back to AI after a while and so on? Just an idea...

Energy2Heal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2010

Brussels,

That's what I was thinking (alternating therapies), and it sounds like several people are are doing exactly that. I'm sure it is best to space the modalities out as much as possible so you don't have them overriding each other.

Thanks Scott and Joey for your responses - they were helpful. It is difficult to figure out the best way to try these new treatments.

nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyjohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was saying in my case, i was getting worse every week with the lyme, so i needed to kill it fast, or at least stop the rapid progression of getting worse. i think that if i had stopped the abx for a long-term treatment with a-i, i would have been at a high risk for more neurological damage by the lyme, and also risking going into deeper depression and despair about my deterioration.
i have yet to do the a-i, and perhaps i did stir up some things with the bionic treatment, but i am very glad i was able to do it and get myself off of the abx, which were not only killing my bank account but were also adding more toxins to my body by the day. i could feel the abx hurting me.
i figured that if i can kill the bb, which was stressing my body and mind out so horribly, then my body, assisted by other less invasive approaches (such as a-i, homeopathy, etc) can then save its energy to work on the rest of my issues.
if the a-i were to take me many months to realign things, prior to attacking the lyme directly, i don't know if i would have been able to make it..physically or mentally. my spirits were down and i needed to know i was about to heal. and the treatments in germany brought me out of some serious pains both body and mind.
now i feel i am ready to sort out the rest. yes, i still have moments as some symptoms creep back here and there, but things are now able and ready to be worked out, and i feel i am moving forward and leaving more behind.
i am thankful for those who are using the a-i approach are having such good luck with it and can share their experiences with us.

--------------------
do your best to educate the rest because
9 out of 10 doctors don't know jack about tick borne illnesses

Posts: 437 | From shawangunk mountains, ny | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shimmy
Member # 15883

Yes thanks to Gigi for that post!

I think it makes sense to alternate too, that is was I am planning to do, although i havent started AI yet. I think in my case too I dont think that I could wait for months and months without specifically treating the infections.

Having said that I did another energetic therapy, which is similar to AI called Field Control Therapy for 5 months prior to having photon therapy with the Bionic. Though I did feel the remedies were quite strong and I had a lot of detox effects from them and also some improvements, I hadnt made an awful lot of progress overall with FCT after 5 months. Though 5 months is not a very long time.

However I do wonder if they did help to pave the way and unblock some things possibly contributing to my initial improvement from the photon therapy.

The remedies work in a similar way helping the body to get rid of toxins including metals on a DNA level, though they dont address allergies specifically like AI does.

I remember just a few days prior to my first initial significant boost in energy from photon (2 weeks after my 5th photon treatment) I took another course of FCT remedies and coincidentally, or maybe not, I had all sorts of pains around my liver and in various lymph areas as if some kind of release was taking place, and then a couple of days later had the biggest boost of energy I hadnt had in a long time which lasted about 4 days. I basically completely stopped having adrenal crashes, which was unheard of in my case, having severe adrenal insufficiency.

It could just be coincidence and I cant prove it but I feel the FCT energetic remedies may have helped my body to release the toxins stirred up by the photon therapy.

I stopped doing FCT (to start NES instead) and also again perhaps coincidentally I havent made as much progress and been able to sustain that good response though this could be due to a number of reasons.

Good luck Carry, I hope having the AI test is worth it for you and the drops help!! I'll be sending off for mine in a few weeks.

[ 05-07-2009, 05:30 AM: Message edited by: shimmy ]

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the reports by users - very helpful. It's essential for those of us assessing the AI treatment before trying it that we know what OTHER treatments are being used at the same time. Seems to me like some of these `other' treatments could dramatically affect the outcome.

By their very nature, the AI drops are dynamic or energetic treatments, acting on levels that go beyond simple physical action. If they are able to subdue miasms, they must also be very LONG-acting and DEEP-acting upon the vital force of the person.

This means that there really isn't any time `between' rounds of the drops. Just because you are not actively taking the drops doesn't mean that treatment has stopped. The action of the AI drops continues.

Homeopathic remedies are like this, also; certain long and deep-acting remedies have a potential action of 60 days or longer. The effects of some other short-acting remedies are gone in 1-2 days. Each remedy can disrupt certain disease processes in the person, just like that same remedy can be disrupted or antidoted (nullified) by certain other specific remedies. On the other hand, certain remedies may be complementary to one another.

I would be EXTREMELY selective about any treatments I did while on the AI protocol, especially those which act above the `physical' level. If you start mixing `dynamic' therapies, there's no telling what you might end up with down the road. You could end up totally or partially antidoting the AI drops, or reducing the long-term effects, or speeding up the action of a process that should act slowly, or altering the natural focus or direction of healing of the AI drops...... who knows.

Taking some binders to help mop up released toxins or metals is one thing.... but I really don't know what category biophoton therapy falls into. Seems like it acts on levels above the physical, but I really don't know.

All I know is...... anyone who does additional treatments during the time they are taking the AI drops should qualify their assessment of AI accordingly. This is the only way the information will be helpful to those considering the AI treatment plan.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

My daughter and I have started the AI drops first before the bionic, we may be one of the first on lymenet doing it this way, as we had to cancel our bionic/Germany trip.

We do not have CFS, and for comparision sake, we are on the healthier side related to symptoms.

But do have all the common EBV's, Candida, strep, mycoplasma, toxoplasmosis, etc in active states. I also have acquired lupus, which tests very active.

We are getting better all the time after starting the AI therapy. Neither of us have any lyme showing up energetically. We also do not have any lyme showing up in my DNA with the AI therapy. (I questioned AI about my results).

I also do not have any lyme showing up in my igenex bloodwork either! Don't want to spend the money on my daughter with Igenex again now, but I would be interested to get her tested just to know if it was free as well on that test. (previously we were both very positive/active with lyme and co with igenex)

The lyme was released at the same time we started the drops, and previous to the drops,we were also working on emotional issues by several means.

so it's hard to know which thing we did was the catalyst for lyme to be released, (AI, rife, natural protocols, prayer and healing service, emotional release therapy, botanicals, forgiveness) I think it was a combo of things above, and the deep personal desire to be open to healing with no expectations, prior to AI.

But the antibiotics we originally were on, did not remove the lyme. ABX only did give us some relief of symptoms, until the herxes. ABX did clear the RSMF, and Ehrlichiosis, or maybe push it so deep it does not test now. Then we stopped ABX, and started to detox and do natural things to prepare for the bionic treatment.

but as far as lyme being gone and all the symptoms gone, it happened and I will not question the exact how, but accept the gift!

For those here questioning their ability to get off abx, I know it is hard to compare to others online.

But I recommend working with a ND who does ART, or a good muscle tester, that can help you RIFE, or do something naturally to bring the load of lyme and co's down, before attempting the AI treatment. That way your may be more comfortable and feel better physically while starting the AI.

As far as continued treatments with AI:

My daughter does still test positive for bartonella by ART, and never through blood work, so no ABX ever for bart from her original LLMD.

So we have decided to treat her with some natural remedies for Bart,(tested with ART and biotenser) during her two weeks break from the AI drops.

She has had herxes during the two weeks off. And one last fever/flu type herx so far for a day.

I have been told by the AI folks, that taking any antibiotics would be detrimental. As they are absorbed, and create added stress to the body as it is trying to regulate.

"It won't effect the drops doing their work, as the drops are at the DNA level, and the antibiotics are not, but it will create more disregulations, and cause the body more stress. It is counterproductive. There is no reason to take the antibiotics" , AI says.

Also, AI has told me, do not take any natural remedies that have been energized with frequencies! This will disrupt the frequencies that AI drops have and confuse your body. Garlic, and other natural things are ok if not infused with frequencies.

This is true as well for any frequency machine. We cannot use any frequencies or be near running Rife machines when we are on the AI drops. So no Bionic 880 treatments as well while on the AI therapy and no bionic treatments during the therapy breaks, as the regulation work is still being done on breaks, says AI.

KPU: my problem

I am doing the KPU protocol, as I started this on my AI break, as my ND ART tested me for this.

Originally, I was planning on doing the KPU therapy before starting the AI therapy...but my ND read my results wrong, and I started the AI, before finding out that I had major detox issues, that my intuition always said I had!

Also my urine test showed I was very positive for KPU. I too was concerned that it may cause more disregulation, and not be necessary while I was doing the AI. But I am also concerned, that if I do not detox well, what is happening to my re-circulating toxins, that are being removed with the AI, if they are not detoxing naturally?

I thank GIGI for her info about the KPU, but I am still in a quandry about continuing the KPU or just leaving it all until after the AI is comlete?

I was never comtemplating doing any treatment other than AI, until AI was complete.

It always seems complicated.

Any thoughts?

LP

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truthfinder, very good post!

LP and others, when I emailed AI some weeks back to ask if you can be on abx during AI treatment, the reply simply said it can be done 'at all times', so I assume that there is no hard and fast rule about not being on abx, just that absorption of the drops will be better without the drugs??

I had decided to stay on abx at least for round 1 of drops and then reassess.

Joey [love your blog by the way!] ,I was diagnosed originally [many years ago] with ME/CFS so, as with you, my Lyme involves a lot of weakness and fatigue amongst the many other symptoms. I am very encouraged to know that you are improving, both for your own sake and selfishly, because it gives me hope!

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

I just finished my 1st round 3 days ago.

While on it, I had some major detox symptoms:

loose bowels, runny nose, stinky urine/b.o./vaginal discharge...

...metals are on the move for sure -I taste metal all the time.

I also broke out all over my neck, chest and shoulders. They were hard blackheads and, when squeezed, they were bright yellow.

--------------------

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

If you didn't see it on A I's website, you can subscribe to their newsletter and translate it.

It's a good way to understand more and read Mr. G's thoughts on many things.

The memory of things can linger long after the body recognizes a substance for what it is.

When I was very ill and could only manage some days to pop ezekeal bagels into the toaster, all the while moaning about how sick I was - there is a emotional factor to all of these issues that A I works with as well.

The invisible along with the visible.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

ZMummy, your detox symptoms are interesting, especially the blackheads that turn yellow! I'll watch out for them when I start!

Has anyone who has been on the AI drops for longer noticed any weight changes, as I believe that allergies do cause weight gain or loss?

Carry

zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

I should also add that my skin has cleared up since I finished the drops 3.5 days ago. It's quite remarkable.

--------------------

SForsgren
Member # 7686

No weight changes. Acne increase - yes. Another person I know very significant acne increase.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Oh, thanks, Carry, for posting about staying on abx and what AI said.... I'll pass that on to someone who was just asking about that.....

Wow, Zombie - that's amazing about your reactions.

Thanks everyone for the updates.

--------------------
Tracy

zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

Oh yeah, I swabbed my ears last night and a LOT of BRIGHT YELLOW ear wax came out. Can't help but feel it is related to AI detox...

--------------------

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

ZM--Dr. Saul Pressman says that ear discharge from ozone insufflation is a preferred route of toxins leaving the body and can continue for months to years after beginning insufflation. So that is very good to hear!
Cass A
Member # 11134

Dear Friends,

I just received my 3rd round of AI drops.

During the "break," I've taken some Diflucan for possible yeast, as I was on zithromax for about 8 months or so. I also rearranged some of the supplements I was already taking into the KPU protocol--I only had to add Manganese and increase zinc a notch or two.

I'm taking the 5 methylation factors, which help with detoxing, and chlorella. I also took some intestinal detox, but had no major action from that.

I have suddenly been wanting to do a gall stone cleanse, but now will wait until I'm done with this two weeks of drops.

This test came back with 11 unidentified or unrecognized substances as reacting.

The only biological test I did--as Herr Grundmeyer asked for any test that related to Lyme, which he said was now gone--was CD 57. It went from 36 (where it had stayed for over a year) to 48--a 33% increase.

Having better days now.

Best,

Cass A

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Good post, Cass A : good news about your CD57 result and especially that you are having better days.

I had my first test results back on Friday [only 3 days after the sample was posted from UK!] and have a few questions for others doing AI:

Did others find that the first sections up to the food and other substances were entirely abnormal? With one exception, mine were all over 7.4 [with 10 as completely blocked] and one [dysfunction/acute blocks in secondary energy] was 9.9.

In the substances section, I had the usual suspects: wheat, corn, gluten soy, 3 penicillium forms and 3 mucor forms, no industrial toxins and the usual metals ..lead, mercury, copper and nickel].

Incorrect cell polarity 72%], 6 energetic blocks from the subconscious and 9 'inherited burdens [eg war experiences] from parents and grandparents.

Lots of blocks on the spine, 3 glands [pineal, thyroid and pancreas] and enzyme dysfunction.

Like ZM I had all 4 genetic toxins: anyone know what Psonirum is? The bacterial and viral sections were blank, but perhaps they will show on subsequent rounds...was this typical of others' results on round 1?

Hope nobody minds the detail; I tried to keep it short, but couldn't think of any other way of swapping info.

I am going away for a week in early June, so have told Herr G that I will be ordering the drops on my return.

Carry

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Wow, more excellent information....

Carry, Psorinum is a 'Scabies nosode' - Psora is one of the 4 main miasms..... here's a description of Psorinum symptoms in just one Materia Medica (book of remedies):

http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/p/psor.htm

--------------------
Tracy

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Thanks for the explanationof Psorinum and for the link, Tracy.
I identify with many of the symptoms described on your link, but hopefully not all of them [especially not all th foul odours]! Gruesome!

Carry

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Ha, ha - yes, few people will have ALL the symptoms of any miasm - especially those with 'mixed miasms' - and there is certainly comfort in that. [Smile]

--------------------
Tracy

SForsgren
Member # 7686

The pattern I have observed is those with 3 or 4 of the miasms seem to be the sickest. In seeing probably a dozen of these results now, the pattern seems pretty clear. Correcting them should also be a significant benefit. I am about to send off for round 6 this week.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Thanks, Scott, that's very encourageing: good luck with your next round,

Carry

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

interesting observation scott. thnx
  This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  49  50  51   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement