LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PE1 and the Bionic therapy (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: PE1 and the Bionic therapy
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just copy pasting another post I did here about our experiences with the PE1 (photonic energetics). I don't want to say it is better or worse, if I had the money I would have tried the Bionic first, but the PE1 is looking good enough for me for the moment.

I'm in contact with practioners who use the Bionic and soon we will probably have the chance to use it and compare it with the PE1.

I'm having so many surprising experiences with my PE1 that I start to wonder if I do need anything else... My daughter stopped testing for all herbs just the minute after we finished using the PE1 with her own autonosodes. She's still not testing for anything else.

she was fighting a lyme relapse plus most coinfections, babesia, bartonella, mycoplasma (at least two strains), ehrlichia, rickettsia... salmonella also testing, strep...

The PE1 is not the Bionic, but I wonder if it is not working like it when NOT in Nogier (pulsed frequencies), but in direct mode.

It is built with super LEDs (more recent technology than the Bionic), it is extremely powerful, I need to shade 50% of the 'screen' to get a treatment like suggested by dr. W. with anyone, and I only use lower potency, about 30%-50%. It has not only the 880nm wavelength but other wavelenghts too, combined (660nm for example).

I feel like a salesperson, but I start to wonder about all these years fighting lyme with soooo many things... And it looks like fake when I think about it, but I start to believe this is revolutionary. One has to believe in homeopathy though and in infrared helping cells to communicate.

My daughter was on DOUBLE daily sessions of the KMT 24 plus LOADS of things (complete Buhner protocol, Sanum, Heel, loads of cleansers, manual lymph drainage, Nogier frequencies on certain parts etc etc). The normal type of multi approach treatment when one has lyme and coinfections so active ...

She was using the KMT twice a day locally with different programs (2 and 5 were testing) on GI, neck and knee. Day and night.

Like magic, the moment I used the infrared with autonosodes, the KMT stopped testing and so ALL Buhner herbs, ALL other killers. Absolutely everything that could cause any immune boosting either.

She's not taking ANYTHING since yesterday then, so it's her first 24 hours without any killer. Just a bit more than a week ago, she spent a whole day in hospital with a swolen knee and unbearable pain, GI symptoms, neck pain...

Let's see how it will go from now on, but if this continues like now, it is amazing. I did her autonosodes with the liquid from her knee and potencialized it D2, D4, D6, D8, D10, D15, D20, D30. So far, she tested until the D30. I guess I'll need to do a D60 soon.

The KMT is in the box for the moment.

I just got the borrelia nosodes from Stauphen Pharma but they still don't test. Her knee liquid has all her pathogens, so I wonder if this is not the reason...

Anyway, I'm still trying to believe on it, I'm still afraid she'll have a relapse as none of my wonderful herbs test. I'm so used with herbs and ingested homeopathics, but this is something totally new.

We have been out to visit an open air museum (and it was cold), for almost 3 hours, without any treatment. She is testing for herbs that clean and for homeopathics that clean, but for nothing else.

I did only about 2 seconds in each accupuncture point, she tested though in many more locations than the ones suggested by dr. W. If someone is interested, I can tell you.

I get very strong negative answers to apply continuous-direct-light (non pulsed) in all parts of the body. It is harmful, that's what the muscle tests say. Without nosodes, not a single time I had direct-continous infra red testing in any part of the body whatsoever from everyone I keep testing. So I feel this is really not something to be playing around. Never apply non pulsed light without a nosode, that's what I 'see' for the moment.

And to see that it tests, with only 30% of potency, 50% of the LEDS being shaded behind a double thick paper I stick to my PE1, and the accupuncture points test only for 2 seconds each, well, this looks like very powerful.

I'm still new in all this, I was afraid she was going to collapse with a big herx, but we had a good day today. She's been walking for hours in the cold winter out and is still fine now, by her bedtime.

She is testing for more cleansers than before the light treatment, 70% homeopathic cleansers, the rest, chlorella, bear garlic and the like.

She's sitting on her knee, she can bend it 100% now and is off every single killer. I still can't believe it. Let's see how it will go on further.

when I ask her body, her body says that the autonosode is boosted about 7 times more than if ingested, when used with 30% potency. I haven't tried stronger as I don't always think stronger is better. Today, no treatment with light. It seems that the next treatment will be in 2 more days. I'll let you guys know.

Selma

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maureen2174     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selma,

I also have the PE1.

I have only been using it on pulsed mode, without nosodes- 5 minutes at the 10 treatment locations and then usually another 30 minutes for my sciatic pain. I use it at 7, pulsed frequency j, so it runs through them all.

so you recommend not using it on the pulsed mode?

I have the borellia nosodes from deseret and the nosodes from ergo, but need to get clear vials to transfer them. How do you treat with your own nosodes?

Do you think it is necessary to treat with nosodes? Do you believe that if not, it just stirs things up?

The thing that happens for me is that after treatment, I feel more tired, thirsty, maybe a little achey. It isnt too bad though and passes rather quickly.

I do treatments 2x a week. I also rife once every 2-3 weeks now. The biotensor shows that I am not testing positive for lyme, bart, or babesia. I am using it to keep these this away. I cant test for other stuff, other than just asking it as i dont have other vials.

any suggestions, help, info. would be appreciated here.

thanks

Posts: 871 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selma, fascinating please keep posting about it (on this new thread so we can follow).

Maureen--do you feel better since using it?

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wrote a long answer, but I don't see it here...

Maureen, do you test positive on these accupuncture points? I never got a positive answer to use pulsed light in accupuncture points (the ones suggested by dr. W.). I only get positive answer to use direct light WITH nosodes on the accupoints, and only for extremely short time in low potency, and shading the screen to 50% as I wrote above.

I'm still new with the machine though and I only tested in about 8 people so far. Who knows your problem is different from these people? I need more time with it, more tests, more people to know. I'll keep asking about Nogier ON the accupoints though, who knows I'll get someone that tests for that?

Nogier frequencies are not as dangerous, I feel. They keep testing to help a multitude of things for everyone I test. My skin infection is under control basically with Nogier, I believe. So are my joint infections (on fingers and toes). Yesterday, for the first time, I used an autonosode from myself too, from blood coming from one of the infected finger joints.

It's a bit old blood that I kept in the refrigerator when my skin was still open due to infection. I mixed with electrolytes and left there for a while. I used it first time yesterday per dr. W's protocol (I just tested for some different accupuncture locations though, in larger number than the ones suggested by Dr. W.). Blood without dilution didn't test, but I tested for a D5 and D10 nosode.

My daughter used her knee liquid as autonosode. You gotta learn how to potencialize it to make D dilutions, it's easy. Google it. Using always clear vials. I needed about 30-40 minutes to do both autonosodes.

Since I started on the PE1, my skin is better, and I never got the bad bleeding again, but I used the autonosode anyway, in potency D5 and D10 together because it probably contains the pathogen causing my joint infections (mycobacterium bovis or something alike).

So far, I never used the random Nogier mode. It never tested for anyone so far. I guess that's what you are using, right?

I find it much better to get the problem in your head, ask if the machine can help you for this problem, ask the program, the potency and the time and treat it short time using only one frequency per problem. Funny that you got the random positive in your biotensor, I never found anyone testing for that, nor for program A, for example...

The nosodes, well, it's our 4th or 5th treatment, I think (me and daughter). We used Sanum and autonosodes so far. It's a total different type of treatment than Nogier above.

I feel as though I bought two machines in one, if you see what I mean!

I have long term experience with ingested homeopathics. Different schools of homeopathy, different potencies, K, D, C, M potencies, liquids, pills, creams, single homeopathics, combination homeopathics, autonosodes etc. Homeopathy is not new to me and I can swim in it without fear.

What is new for me is using homeopathy WITH light. If only ingested, the autonosode of my daughter wouldn't make all Buhner herbs stopped testing, I'm PRETTY sure of it. I can almost put my hands on fire.

You can imagine we all ingested all borrelia nosodes in the past too (different potencies, different dilutions) and they never stopped borrelia in any of us, even though I find they were helpful sometimes.

Nogier can be used almost daily for certain problems. Some other problems test on and off for Nogier, or once then nevermore for other type of problems, or once every day for a short time (I think the longest we get for a treatment with Nogier is about 2 minutes in a single spot, never more).

My daughter's knee tested for a deeper treatment (like for arthritis) AND for a lymph drainage treatment with different Nogier frequencies, but this was the only example so far for me where I used two Nogier frequencies in one problematic spot.

Usually, the rule is "one frequency treats one problem". At least in a day.

In another day, it could test for another frequency (but I'm not too sure as I'm not taking notes of everything...).

Nogier seems to be absolutely NOT efficient for arthrosis, but to be wonderful for arthritis, skin problems, muscle problems, nerves... It seems to help organs like GI tract, liver, pancreas, kidney, even the eye 'nerve'... Somehow, inflamation responds well to Nogier, I find. And some areas of high toxic load. And pathogens don't seem to enjoy Nogier, according to muscle tests.

But direct mode (continuous), this is something different. I wouldn't play with it without nosodes and carefully plan about the time, intensity etc. I feel pathogens love this direct infrared as we love it.

I know what you tell about feeling achey, same here. I believe, some sort of detox or killing effect. Nogier tests as killer for me many many times (if this is true, only time will tell).

Direct mode never tests as killing something.

If you use the nosodes for the pathogens you Rife, you'll probably stop testing for the Rife frequencies like we did with the KMT. We stopped ALL KILLERS.

I'm not kidding, both me and daughter are on zero killers, even homeopathic ones. We are on other things (chlorella, bear garlic, a few Heel and a few Pekana products) but no nosodes, almost no Sanum products (except for cleansers). It is amazing that Buhner's herbs stopped testing from the moment I did the nosode treatment on my daughter.

I still wonder if my muscle tests are not playing a trick with me. I still can't believe that this light treatment could do that. I'm sooo used to treat with herbs AND homeopathics for years, such a thing NEVER happened so sudden (stopping all killers in a day). It's ALWAYS gradual and borrelia + bartonella killers usually take a looong time to test negative for good.

I don't think she's rid of all these infections, we are still only in the starting of the PE1 with nosodes. But it is promising, unless my brain is playing a trick on me.

I can tell you I AM afraid she'll collapse, but I am faithful to my muscle tests for years now, I can't just give her killers even though my brain is pushing me to do it. I am not giving anything to her, but I AM AFRAID as this is too new.

She didn't test for Nogier nor the KMT (microcurrent) today.

I also feel thirsty sometimes (when doing too long usually), I can also feel tired (but short term), I feel my sleeping hours are diminishing but I don't wake up tired like before (even sleeping less) but the best is that I feel hope for my skin and articulation infections...

I have just bought loads of nosodes, they cost me the price of the PE1 so far, and I'll play with them slowly from now on on myself mainly.

I also started testing energetically for the AI treatment Gigi keeps talking. Let's see where we go from here on.

gotta go to bed, if you have more questions, you can also PM me.
Selma

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the info, Selma. Glad it's working out.

The light definitely does something different than anything I've ever used... It feel like it brings everything onto some kind of quantum level rather than chemical.

You may want to check Deseret Biologicals for it's concept of allergies. You have to go to their website & download the catalog. It has lots of information! (I don't sell products or make money from recommendations.)

I think it's a different system than the one they do in Germany. It seems pretty effective in theory. I haven't tried it so I can't say for sure, though. The Deseret Biologicals method seems incredibly thorough!

People in the USA or other English speaking places may want to check into that if they don't speak German - in regards to allergy treatment from an energetic standpoint...

From what I've read, the Bionic 880 does use a pulsed frequency for nosode treatment. I don't recall offhand what it was. It's not one of the Nogier frequencies. It was something different. I don't know how they were able to find that particular frequency.

I can look it up - I have it somewhere in my notes.

My feeling about this modality is that everyone is probably different for treatments. It's good if you have some sort of way to test yourself, energetically. Either through BioTensor, pendulum, Applied Kinesiology, ART, Asyra or some of the other devices people have been using.

The infrared light really kicks everything up a notch...

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Sparkle, I hope your moving was fine and that you're enjoying your new house.

I know the Desbio catalogue, I always said I fell in love with that catalogue the first day I saw it.

I've never used their products. If I ask them to come here, they'll be xrayed and I don't know how much of it will still be good after for use.

The AI looks very intesresting. I'll continue with critter killing for a while but will do the AI at some point.

Yes, I would be interested in the frequency of the Bionic. But I know I can compare the machines if I come to use both. the borrelia nosodes are on waiting list to be used with my PE1, for both me and daughter.

For the moment, our own autonosodes are testing better, so that is what we are using.

Are you also using Nogier with nosodes, Sparkle?

I'll keep testing to see if my muscle tests say yes for that, but so far, I got only negative.

maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maureen2174     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a lot for your response!

Actually I am probably not doing this right at all.... I haven't been testing on the biotensor as to what frequencies and whether or not to use it on one frequency or pulsing.

How do you test this with the biotensor? You just ask it before doing a treatment?

The reason I was using it on pulsed mode scanning all the frequencies (keeping it on J) is that I figured it would hit all of them. I figured it was the best way, not knowing which frequency would be the best for me.

So, you are finding in testing people that continuous mode is better- one frequency per session?

I also have not tested points or anything like that. Just been using the ten points that are used with the bionic.

Selma- how old is your daughter that you are treating with the PE1?

thanks!

Posts: 871 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selma please keep writing about your findings.You really amaze me !
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, the Bionic uses frequencies. Mainly we use 11.77 for Lyme and 28 for other infections.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have a link for PE1? I get all kinds of physical education stuff when I Google it.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm smiling pretty big. My heart feels lighter to know your daughter is doing so much better.

I'm also getting more confidence that I could handle the PE-1. Lightworks, at less intensity, has been a challenge at times to use well and not overwhelm my system. Thank you for your postings.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brite7
Member # 16245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brite7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing so much. I'm so happy it's helping you and your daughter, Brussels. I found a link, SixGoofyKids to the PE1 is this where you bought it Brussels and Maureen?
http://www.photonicenergetics.com/

Posts: 56 | From SouthWest | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Thank you brite. Looks interesting.

--------------------

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm happy for you and especially for your daughter's recovery of her knee issue. That is totally awesome! [woohoo] [woohoo]

We now have our first experiences with the PE1, thx to Selma and Maureen. It will be interesting to learn how this unfolds. Especially since we could be treating both lyme and mycoplasmas.

As far as myco, the only solution is to potentiate your own fluids IMO into a nosode as Selma described. It is a stealth organism, so you almost have to get it in the state its in at the time.

I'm curious about potentiating saliva as part of building a nosode?

So Bravo Selma!!!

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selma one more thought on cleansers -- you might want to test her for MSM. She won't test strong for the bear garlic and chlorella for very long. The MSM is for rebuilding the body along with whey. Just keep them in mind when you test.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hi everyone, thanks for your answers.
We'll be doing a session of PE1 + autonosodes again today for my daughter, this time I'll include the D60. It takes me quite some time to potencialize this stuff to D60, I guess I have to buy a machine...

I think my borrelia is waking up with all this light treatment. I'm testing for ALL of the Stauphen Pharma nosodes, and yesterday I tested for both cats claw and Noni tincture. Well, I guess it's time to try the protocol...

I don't know if it's advisable to do it parallel to my own blood treatment, I'll keep asking my muscle tests to see.

I'll write again a bit later.
SElma

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations again, and keep us posted. Good luck on your own light treatment. My experience say go slow, not too many nosodes at once, but you are so good at knowing what is right for you!

Here are links to two potentising machines. One in US and one in UK. There seem to be several copiers and remedy makers, but few that potentise. Anyone know of others?

http://www.dowser.com.au/Remedy%20Maker.asp

http://www.remedydevices.com/copier2.htm

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't sell anything but these supplements have really helped me...

InnoVita - TOX-EX & BACTO-EX

Plus some others that I needed.

They may be helpful to get rid of any toxins from killing or neutralizing any harmful bacteria, viruses, etc. They use a pretty revolutionary concept of supplementation. Check the website for more info...

They have a bunch of other products, as well, that may be helpful.

Good to hear that the PE1 is working. It seems superior to the LightWorks & a good deal for the price.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selma,

Do you have a website for the Stauphen pharmacy in Germany by chance? What city is it in?

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8880 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

HI everyone, we did a third photon treatment with my daughter yesterday morning. She's more tired today.

She used: all her autonosodes from knee liquid on potencies D2, D4, D6, D8, D10, D30, D60 plus borrelia nosodes from Stauphen Pharma D200. Yesterday she kept herxing a bit, but controlable. She was a bit more tired today. But still with controlable herxes.

We've been out for about 6 hours visiting museums, in a restaurant, and she was okay. She's testing for more liver supplements though, so I know something is going on. But nothing desperate like I had before (cleansers every two hours). She can handle her day well taking cleansers about 4 times.

She's still not testing for ANY killer whatsoever, nor immune boosters. She ONLY tests for cleansers.

She's on 5 homeopathic substances tested for her with ART for each organ support (liver, intestines, stomach, lymph, kidney), chlorella, bear garlic, rechtsregulat, the wonderful mix of Ubichinon + citrokehl + coenzyme compositum (Heel), Hechochur (liver detox), Chinese herbs for the liver, arthricic cleansers that she used and uses on and off when they test (Cruroheel, Mudipur, Formasan), sometimes milk thistle, cardamon, crushed flaxseed with quark, Mapurit (vit E and magnesium). I guess that's all I can remember.

We still do Nogier frequencies on her once a day for her tummy only (for about 30 seconds). Her knee is perfect now, she's not even testing there for any treatment (not even Nogier).The KMT is still in the box. All Buhner's herbs are still on our table, but they still don't test. It's amazing.

She's not testing for any tick born coinfections for the moment (slides). I know they are there though, because of her herxes.

----
Maureen, I just test with the machine on, but not with light on. I put it on my knee. I ask then problem by problem, if the light can help with each specific problem. If I get a yes, I go on, which program? A, B, ... until I find it. Then I ask, which potency, 1, 2, ... until I find it.

The more you use the machine, the best your body will be able to answer you.

If you'd like to get better responses, you can do the following (I don't do like this, but I guess it would work): get 10 clear vials, add electrolytes inside, put a vial on the screen of the PE1 and let the program A run for about 1 minute or so, at 50% potency. Do it again with each of the programs and write which on each vial.

I don't know if the light frequency would be imprinted there in water, but you could give this a try. I did this with my KMT for eletromagnetic frequencies then I just had to test the vials to discover which program I needed. I don't know if it will work with infra red, but it works with microcurrent.

After a while I didn't need the vials anymore, I just tested the machine as my body knows all programs. That's what I do with the PE1.

Do you feel okay when you run all frequencies? If not, why not doing like this?...

I feel more comfortable with muscle testing though, and it's faster. So I can treat many people in a couple of minutes too, and many problems.

My daughter just turned 5 now.

---

Sixgolfkids, thanks! So the Bionic frequencies are not Nogier, in between our programs A-B (borrelia) and B-C (for coinfections). I keep asking and neither me nor my daughter's body want to get the Nogier with nosodes... At least, not now.

So it means, you can see the pulsed light as the frequencies are low, right?

--
Brite, yes, that's the site.

---
Bob, I wonder about the saliva too. As I had the great chance to get the liquid from daughter's knee, I went for it directly, but I also wonder if saliva won't help too... If you do the test, please post about it here!!

Staphen pharma borrelia nosodes don't test if I put daughter's autonosodes side by side. The only Stauphen nosode that tests is D200, because I still didn't do her autonosodes to a D200 dilution ( sooo much work to potencialize it to D200 by hand)...

I'm absolutely amazed to see that even cats claw is not testing, nor noni, nothing. I am still not believing this all, I guess I'll only rest when I see nothing else tests (borrelia nosodes, autonosodes, Buhner's herbs, antibiotics...). So far, we're still in treatment.

MSM is not testing, thanks for suggesting. I guess the magic mix I say of Ubichinon + citrokehl + coenyzme compositum is doing wonders for rebuilding a lot of things at the cellular level. If you have the chance to get this mix (NOT INDIVIDUALLY), you'll see what I mean.

This mix is almost magic, I'm also using it daily a couple of times a day. It helps the mitochondria, cell metabolism, energy and light in the cells. You can use it to boost killing and to boost cleansing. Do a google search on Ubichinon and Citrokehl, then on Coenzyme compositum.

--
Bejoy, thanks. The machines look good, do you know any of them particularly?

---
http://www.staufen-pharma.de/index2.html

--

Sparkle, both look good, thanks!

--
My borrelia is awaken. I am taking cats claw again, rizols are testing... I still can't use the borrelia nosodes as I am treating myself with autonosodes too (blood from infected finger articulations). The time I took the blood, my borrelia was asleep.

What I find tricky with light is that when I treat my daughter, I receive some of the light myself. I wonder if dr. W. treats patients too or if they just do the treatment by themselves.

I wonder if the treatment of my daughter with her own borrelia autonosodes hasn't made my borrelia to wake up too. I'm not symptomatic yet though.

I do feel 'strange' when I treat other people with or without nosodes. The Nogier frequencies are very strong to me, even if I just receive some of the light through my semiclosed eyes while I treat them.

I start to feel that I can only do that short time in a day, that it might be dangerous to do the nosode treatment with other people (as I get treated partially too), that the light applied in the evening is not as good as in the morning...

It is getting clear that it can boost energy as most people behave like they got an injection of cafeine (I see a few having their sleeping eyes being turned into owl's eyes about half and hour or an hour later after Nogier)... Sometimes some get relaxed, others even tired, but I have the impression this is only temporarily.

I also have the impression that nosode treatment works different for each pathogen, and perhaps for different types of infection (acute infection responds less well than chronic infection??)... It's still early to say though, I need more input from other people...

One thing that is definitively different from what I expected is that the PE1 is in no way a substitute for accupuncture treatment. This type of machine can't be used as a substitute for accupuncture.

At the same time, I am amazed to see some people I know for years (From the family) that are ALWAYS blocked (meaning, their regulation is always blocked), when treated with Nogier only, they get their regulation open for days after.

This is an eye opener for me. I have to test more of these 'blocked people' to have this confirmed though. But somehow, as I suspected, this infrared light boosts homeopathics (only some homeopathics though, not all) because it helps on cell communication opening blockages in an amazing way. I start to feel this is THE reason why the nosodes become so much efficient when used with light.

The nosodes when used with clear glass vials absolutely don't need to be ingested after photon treatment. If I test them before treatment, the body asks for ingestion. After, no.

Once I had to ingest one nosode after, but I suspect because I still didn't use a good glass vial (I used a small bottle from spice that I had at home than the thin glass vials proper for it). since I got my clear vials, we still didn't ingest the nosodes.

Gotta go, I'll let you know as we keep testing...

bejoy
Member # 11129

Selma,

The people I know who use copier potentisers have the Metabolics Casio. It seems they don't make that anymore, just a copier. The two I sent links for both seem good.

I had some friends check them out too, and they agree, although we all are baffled about why and how they work.

It is hard to put faith in something that doesn't make sense, but when we test the resulting products from Casio, they test very well. I have used Casio copies of nosodes and made autonosodes to use in vials with Lightworks with good results.

I am still trying to decide which of the machines to get. One is simpler and cheaper, the other more expensive and does more. Both equally as good I think. I am leaning toward the one that does more. It will make nosode type energy signature vials by programming in certain codes.

---

Six, Nana, or other Bionic users:

I also have the question about if Dr. W. treats his patients with Bionic, or if you do it alone by yourself in the office. I have concerns about who is treating whom for what, when I help others with this machine.

I'll deal with my own mistakes as they affect myself. My fear is that if I use lightworks on someone else I may be treating them with energies I am carrying from my current treatment with nosodes.

When I first used the DesBio series for Borrelia, my daughter got an EM rash when she had never had one before. I am clear that at least she reacts to energies I treat myself with, even if she doesn't ingest them.

---

I have been able to hold my own with treating others with light and vials EXCEPT when treating someone else for something I am allergic to.

I have worked up a protocol for clearing allergies with lightworks. I got hammered from treating someone for mold and fungus that I am
highly allergic to and still untreated for.

My friend cleared the allergies just fine, but I'm still recovering from the exposure without treating myself with the full protocol.

---

General note on multiple nosode treatments:

I had a small container of nosodes lined up to be used in the future, one at a time. Included was Nerve Z from DesBio, I intended to use for HSV cold sores, as it tested well.

Directly after a recent lightworks session I was cleaning up my materials, and I picked up and held that vial. (I'm not sure what else I may have touched.)

My constant chronic cold sores disappeared the next day, and I have not had one since (about two and a half weeks.)

I always get bad sores when reducing my Cortef. Doctor made me go off all hormones entirely for a full day for testing, and I still didn't get one.

Good outcome, but message is, be aware of what you are treating. Too many nosodes at once, and the immune system brut squad gets too busy.

After that I tanked with a systemic infection (non-lyme) I imagine because the immune system was preoccupied with too many other messages.

---

I'll take responsibility for my own mistakes as they affect me, while I experiment with this, but I don't want to hurt somebody else unintentionally.

Let's be careful about accidentally treating others for things we are not aware of.

Still breaks my heart - I took lyme nosodes myself orally then treated my father with lightworks, right after I got the machine. He laughed and called it pseudo-science.

He had heavy lyme symptoms but wasn't interested in knowing much about it. He crashed his plane the next day, presumable from low blood pressure doing high G's. Just makes you think. Be careful, my friends.

--------------------
bejoy!

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Dr. W has a chart he gives you showing you where to hold the light. He comes in and checks (or a nurse does) to be sure you're doing it correctly. They set up the machine, but you use it on yourself.

The light in the Bionic is not part of the visible spectrum, so you cannot see it.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Six, thanks. Most of the light in the PE1 is on the invisible spectrum, but about 20% are on the visible, so I see it flashing with lower frequencies when on Nogier.

It seems not anyone is allowed to be in presence of infrared and I start to see why.

I woke up tired today, certainly something going on. Went for my shower and found out an EM rash on my thigh. It tests borrelia.

I am still testing for ALL borrelia nosodes of Stauphen Pharma, started testing for Buhner's herbs andrographis included, have been herxing with all killers I'm taking now (cats claw, andro, rubbing bee venon on rash, gervao, rizols mix, etc etc)... So testing for the full borrelia killing herbs.

I can think of two possibilities: that my borrelia was awaken with the stress I had last Sunday with my daughter in hospital due to lyme arthritis (that I thought it was mechanical, so I thought I could do nothing to ease her pain), but in the end I discovered that kids can get swollen knees in a matter of hours due to lyme... The knee punction was an awful experience and I got very stressed, which could be a reason for my borrelia awakening.

Or, as I think it's more probable, my borrelia woke up with the treatments with nosodes I'm doing with my 5 year old daughter, using her own knee liquid with borrelia and most coinfections... I feel treated, as I get 'high' after doing light treatments with people, both with Nogier frequencies or with nosodes (non pulsed).

I'm not too worried for my lyme being awaken, as it's not the first time for me to fight a borrelia revival, but it makes me think about light treatment...

Can anyone list the frequencies of the Bionic?

Anyway, they don't seem to match the Nogier frequencies. Somehow, the Nogier frequencies work well to solve some problems and carry information in themselves. I mean, that's what Nogier discovered. So if one is using Nogier WITH nosodes, you'll be doing 2 treatments instead of one simultaneously...

I wonder what would be the type of information one's body is taking then in such type of double treatment, a double information from nosodes AND what the specific Nogier is affecting...

That's maybe one reason my body and my daughter's body don't test for using Nogier with nosodes. Or it may be my brain blocking the use of Nogier + nosodes... (?)

Nogier frequencies work pretty well by themselves, when muscle tested. Each frequency and intensity seems to do a good work, for example, on reducing inflamation, muscle pain, arthritic pains, or even in my case, on my skin infection (I never got my feet skin so good since starting it few weeks ago). Only Nogier alone is doing the job there, without nosodes whatsoever.

So in my case, I'm getting convinced that Nogier alone can work as killer for certain pathogens. Or it works so well cleansing or balancing cells that it does 'indirect' killing, if you see what I mean... My very chronic skin infection is on hold basically with Nogier alone.

The blocked people I'm testing are still open... This is mysterious. I only use Nogier on them, for very short time on problematic points like arthritis, muscle pains, tummy... Whole treatment never last more than 5 minutes in total, I think. I am not targetting any accupunncture point, nor any meridian, just merely problematic points in their bodies (with pain, usually). And these guys keep having their regulation open day after day!!! This is great news.

so somehow the light would help only with Nogier, even without nosodes, for overal health, I suppose.

----

Bejoy, this is a terrible story you tell us. Light is not a thing to be playing around. I'm sooo sorry you had to learn it this way. Did you lose your father? I hope not, but an airplane crash looks too bad in itself.

thanks for the info on the machines... I hope the storm will calm down then I can think of what to do next...
If you decide on one machine, let us all know! I'd like to have something that does a real homeopathic succusion up to 200...
---

Tomorrow I'm going for my own borrelia treatment with nosodes. I'm on many borrelia herbs today, and herxing mildly. Nothing out of control, but the EM rash is a clear sign my borrelia wants to take hold of my body, as it happened before. The rash looks though like bart rash, even though it tests as borrelia...

My daughter is testing today for the D15, D100 and D200 from Stauphen, plus her own autonosodes.

Let's see how it will go next.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Selma there was a thread a while ago. Where it stated Dr. W. used 9.88hz to 11.77hz. I think both sixgoofykids and Paul used the 11.77hz range when they went.

You might consider treating yourself with the PE-1.

BTW -- I'm considering getting one. If I have one maybe I can influence the support group I'm with to band together to use it.

Question: have use the full power of the pe-1 yet? Or are using have power for a short period of time?

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Keep up the good work with the posts, Selma. I don't have access to the same homeopathics but it's interesting to know about the different products you have in the EU.

Sometimes it gets overwhelming to consider all of the products available in combination with the infrared techniques & on their own. The possibilities seem endless...

I'm going through a detox with the InnoVita supplements. They are quite strong. I haven't started the Desbio mycoplasma set, yet. I want to do it with the LightWorks but the clear vials haven't arrived. Maybe tomorrow?

Bejoy - I wouldn't blame yourself for anything. I believe it was out of your hands...

I think I've read that some practitioners may use lasers for acupuncture. I'm not sure what wavelength or frequencies they may use. I'm sure there's info about it if you google it.

Some people do a Nogier acupuncture technique on the ear that he invented called auriculotherapy. I think I've read it can be done with lasers, too (or even LED pointers). I always thought that the Chinese invented ear acupuncture but it was actually Nogier who discovered it.

------

FYI -

http://www.medicalacupuncture.org/aama_marf/journal/vol10_2/shenmen.html

Auricular acupuncture was developed as a formal sotamotopic system through the discoveries of Dr. Paul Nogier of France (1,2,3).

With the initial recognition in 1951 that the "sciatic point," in fact, correlated with the fourth lumbar vertebra rather than sciatica as an ailment,

Dr. Nogier discovered the primary correspondence of the body on the auricle in an "inverted fetus" presentation (4,5,6).

This observation led to the eventual identification of the body's anatomic or structural correspondence with zones in the auricle.

The Chinese learned of Dr. Nogier's work through a German medical acupuncture article that arrived in China, via Japan.

The Chinese followed with thousands of clinical observations, and developed auricular mappings which were similar to the early French system, though with some differences noted.

This correspondence system was easy to teach "barefoot doctor" acupuncture technicians to readily assimilate into their paramedical practices.

------

Lasers can be directed to hit a specific point where as the LEDs are diffuse & shine over a larger area.

It would be interesting to find out why the Bionic 880 uses the frequencies that it does. I have never been able to find out how they arrived at the settings they use.

maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

I would like to know if you MUST use nosodes with light treatment. What if you are not treating for anything specific, but just for good health?

For instance, I have some ear symptoms (sinus related) and sciatic pain. Can't I just run the light through either the pulsed mode or continuous for pain or something?

If I am not specifically treating for lyme anymore, would I still need nosodes?

If you use nosodes and your lyme is in remission, can it be reactivated? I am concerned about this because not only did I get lyme disease, but I also had the lymerix vaccine back in 1999/2000.

Am I the only one using the light treatment without nosodes?

thanks, maureen

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have run the light without nosodes, and had

powerful herxes like I never had, or had

migratory pain after treatment. also, my

daughter had severe reactions. I have

discontinued use as it is very powerful and

decided to wait until I get the bionic treatment

and nosodes. If I was only using the lightworks

type devices, I wuld lonly use them with

nosodes. I think there is a strong possibility

that more harm than good will be done without

the nosodes. Especially cncerning the movement

of heavy metals, which I am just learning

about. Please move cautiously. Just my strong

intuition.

LP

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I got the Bionic, I had not had a Lyme symptom in years. But I was curious and I treated for five minutes on a pain frequency an old fracture of my foot, without any nosodes, and had a bull's eye on my arm, same side of body as the treatment, within 3 hours. The photons obviously took care of it as it disappeared within about 24 hours. I also started treatment with nosodes within a few hours, because I then also tested positive on the Biocom.

I think photons wake up anything that we carry, and it is important to be able to test what you have in the system. Metals are certainly being mobilized with any die-off which means you have to deal with these also. They are only being mobilized and not necessarily expelled, and are still mostly in the system.

The same with chemical toxins and certainly fungi and viruses. If you are allergic to any of the mobilized toxins, you need to know, so that you can deal with that because the body does not recognize them as toxins and they just seem to vagabond about the system. That is also the explanation of why so few heavy metal lab tests show up -- the body does not recognize them as a toxin and therefore does not release them readily.

In doing the AI test, both my husband and I were allergic to mercury and lead and several others and if you mobilize these with the light treatments, the body does not know how to deal with them, because it does not recognize them as toxins.

My husband tested positive (energetically) for Polio, most likely because of a polio vaccination he got some 70 years ago.

We tested positive for Distemper, probably came with the tickbite. We tested positive (energetically) for many other infections, and ended up treating all of them.

This proves to me again that it's never only Lyme and a few co-infections. Each insect bite can bring a myriad of surprises.

It is the total body load that makes us ill, not a single tick bite.

We started to test positive for FSME - a viral meningitis that is very dangerous. So we treated it.

I do not trust some homeopathics/nosodes nor the manufacturing of them. If you put them on your body, anything that is not in the body will not resonate and will not be picked up. But I certainly would not swallow any of them. Because then I would get everything that is contained in it ----- the ticks don't tell you what they picked up and we don't know which money's back this stuff came from.

Be aware.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is the best frequency (A-G) on the LW to use with Lyme nosodes??

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is using frequencies closest to the Universal frequencies of U = 1.14 and A = 2.28

I dont see info on U but see A is "associated with the animal kingdom, with non-organized, embryonic structures. It is teh frequency of teh primitive living being; it is in sympathy with the cell in the crude undifferentiated state. This frequency, the most archaic, can also be considered to be the most anarchic."

If D. W's frequencies are the lower numbers, not the higher ones we see on LW (A=292), he is not using the higher harmonic frequencies.

http://www.sedatelec.com/english/acupauri.htm

The Pe-1 and the LW have the higher harmonic for A (293). I dont see either have the U (universal) frequency.

Dr. W's pulses, right? So that would be similar to these Nogier frequencies, it seems... ??

quote:
Originally posted by sixgoofykids:
Yes, the Bionic uses frequencies. Mainly we use 11.77 for Lyme and 28 for other infections.

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I goofed... 11.77 is not close to 1.14. It closer to C. and 28 between D and E.. That is if he is using the frequencies that are less harmonic than the ones on LW. I give up.:-)

quote:
Originally posted by R62:
He is using frequencies closest to the Universal frequencies of U = 1.14 and A = 2.28

I dont see info on U but see A is "associated with the animal kingdom, with non-organized, embryonic structures. It is teh frequency of teh primitive living being; it is in sympathy with the cell in the crude undifferentiated state. This frequency, the most archaic, can also be considered to be the most anarchic."

If D. W's frequencies are the lower numbers, not the higher ones we see on LW (A=292), he is not using the higher harmonic frequencies.

http://www.sedatelec.com/english/acupauri.htm

The Pe-1 and the LW have the higher harmonic for A (293). I dont see either have the U (universal) frequency.

Dr. W's pulses, right? So that would be similar to these Nogier frequencies, it seems... ??

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sixgoofykids:

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

I did my first 10 nosode borrelia treatment today. This IS STRONG. Got a reaction (probably a herx) about 5-6 hours after. Fortunatelly, it was bearable, nothing like the dreadful heavy metal detox reaction I got in the beginning of my chelation story years ago.

A note, if any of you hadn't gone through a looong metal detox experience, DON'T do this photon treatment I'm doing!!!! Might be too dangerous to be done alone.

MAUREEN, I used so far MORE Nogier WITHOUT nosodes than the PE1 with nosodes. I guess I used less than 5 minutes in a month with nosodes while I used about an hour (in total, so far) with ONLY NOGIER frequencies.

So you are not alone.

Thanks Gigi for saying that her borrelia woke up WITHOUT nosodes. I'm not sure what made mine wake up, either stress, or photons (with or without nosodes), but the fact is that my borrelia got fully awaken after I bought the PE1.

In my tests, I get very strong NO for using the PE1 on direct mode (non pulsed). When I ask if pathogens like the direct mode, the answer is always yes.

Nogier is different. I only use the Nogier frequencies that test and only for short term and ONLY on the places that they test. I'm almost sure Nogier can help your sciatic, because it looks pretty good with inflamation as I said before. Just my impression so far (I'm still a new user).

It is MOSTLY Nogier that keeps my skin infection (it is NOT ONLY fungal, but bacterial too) under control WITHOUT nosodes. It's not only skin infection, but also infection in the articulations as they got swollen many many times.

I also did 1 autonosode treatment with my blood + the PE1 on direct mode, but only once in three weeks (that I remember). So, I don't think what's helping my skin are these autonosodes. I think it's Nogier without nosodes.

I'm not treating my 17 year old skin infection with any other nosodes since I started on PE1. Before the PE1, I was on daily nosodes from Sanum to keep it under control (ingested). After it, they almost didn't test anymore, but the Nogier treatment tests. That's what I do then, without Sanum nosodes.

My skin is going through profound changes, the whole feet has been peeling off and new skin (softer) is coming. The color of deep purple is changing slowly, so I'm hopeful. I still got red fingers though, but I don't need gloves to do everything as I needed before.

Even mucor racemosus can't really develop on skin with Nogier applied once a day. I use Nogier on my hands for about 1 minute (or even less?) and on my feet (the same). This is my daily treatment for skin. Nothing else. Nogier for me, tests as killer, I start to be convinced it is killing.

It may NOT be enough to eliminate pathogens, but I start to strongly believe it is helping to kill. But still the best thing Nogier has been doing, in my feeling, is cleansing or balancing. I'm using it mostly for this purpose. If it kills, it's a plus!

I got my big boxes of nosodes, and I just stopped testing myself as I test for certainly 1/3 of the vials, if not 50% of them. My daughter tests for much less, but still quite amazing numbers. I'm kind of discouraged. I thought I had about 10 pathogens to fight when I get rid of borrelia, but the numbers are MUCH higher.

No wonder I get one pathogen under control and another shows up.

I just want to stress here that the photons are strong. I used about 1 or 2 seconds, 40% potency on both daughter and myself, on most accupuncture points I cited before, direct (non pulsed) mode WITH nosodes.

So whole treatment lasts about a minute or so?. It's very fast. It almost takes longer to move the machine from an accupuncture point to another than to treat the accu point itself... It takes longer to take off clothes and put them on, attach the nosodes, than the whole photon treatment itself!

I learned one thing today. My daughter is 5, and I attached her 9 nosodes one after the other (like a train with wagons) and put them vertically above her belly button. We finished photon treatment in a minute or so, then I took the nosodes off her body. She CONTINUED testing for about 5 or 6 of the nosodes.

I kept wondering what happened. My only explanation was that the nosodes were not on her solar plexus anymore, but almost on her chest as she's so small. So I re-attached the ones that were still testing and this time did 2 'trains', one side by side above her belly button, then did the photon treatment. Bingo: they didn't test anymore after.

So there seems to be a specific area around the solar plexus that is still good for treatment, but if we get away from this area, the treatment loses effect.

My last herbal intake of killers was early morning, before photon. I took andrographis, cats claw, usnea barbata (strong killer liquen), propolis, stephania, etc etc as they tested. Now it's evening, ALL killers stopped testing after the photons, including the Pekana Mucan (not a nosode, but it deals with Mucor racemosus and candida).

So me and my daughter are on the almost the same cleaners now, Rechtsregulat, chlorella, bear garlic, Hechocur (liver detox), Chinese Liver herbs, tryroxinum homeopathic tested today, the magic mix I said before with Ubichinon etc (can't live without it anymore...), cardamon, Mapurit (vit E and magnesium)... She's still on other homeopathics for her yin state tesetd by ART, me I'm not... Quite an easy protocol compared to before. ONLY OF CLEANSERS!!!

--
Yes BOB, the Bionic frequencies used by dr. W are not Nogier frequencies.

I start to really feel Nogier frequencies do things by themselves in the way Nogier says it does.

That's why I wouldn't use Nogier with nosodes, because the treatment would get another meaning (???) So far, I haven't got a 'yes' to use nosodes WITH Nogier...

I wonder if the maker of PE1 wouldn't make a special setting for the PE1 with these Bionic frequencies... But so far, I guess the result is strong enough with direct non-pulsed light for me here, that I don't need a boosting... At least not for now.

I first did nosode treatment with 30% of potency. Now we are testing for 40%. As with Nogier, I think I only saw one person testing for a 60% potency.

The highest that I remember for myself is so far 50%. My daughter hasn't reached it yet (her maximum, if my memory is good, is 40% either with Nogier or with direct mode). I don't think I'll ever reach 100%. No need, I suppose? I feel the potency has to do with penetration, the smaller the body, less potency. The closest to skin, the smallest the potency.

---
LPARFAIT, I totally believe you. That's why the best is to test energetically before using it. You ask the Nogier frequency, then ask where to apply it, then ask the time and potency. For the ones that are sensitive or are not used with LOADS of cleansers, I would do about half of time recommeded by energetic tests.

Muscle tests usually go to the limit of a herx in my experience BEFORE light treatment. I could follow my muscle tests but it was like that was my limit to stand herxes. Some people prefer to take a bit less of what muscle tests say for this reason. My lyme doctor even recommends that slow approach with homeopathics (not nosodes) as some people can crash.

--
My intuition says borrelia and most pathogens love these infrared LEDs too. So if you just give photons without a purpose, you will be helping them too.

That is why I feel either you send Nogier frequencies to help something on your body because your body cells are asking for these frequencies (I start to believe Nogier frequencies are very good for some sorts of problems) OR you give light with information from nosodes to do something specifically.

Giving light without purpose may serve too many purposes, not only ours, I mean. This is just my feelings with these photons.

Gigi, my daughter keeps testing for FSME too, only the D200 nosode (I got the whole potency series)... I won't treat her now, as we're in the middle of borrelia treatment.

As for the manufacturing problem of nosodes, I'm a bit of a different opinion from Gigi. I guess that using photons is even MORE dangerous than ingesting them.

When I get consistent 'no need' for nosodes after 2 or 3 days after photon treatment, that means almost like my 'soul' got soaked with these nosodes!!! At least, that's how I see it.

No nosodes, if ingested, test only one day then only after 3 days. At least, when we are fighting active infection like it is our case here now, the ingested nosodes may test even more than once a day (morning and evening). We ingest them, and next day, they continue testing and it can go on and on, even for weeks. That's our experience with these nosodes.

Even dr. K. says, that to treat fungal infections or candidal infections with Sanum (mostly nosodes) will take minimum 9 months of continuous treatment. And you can bet this means daily ingestion of nosodes, at least once a day if not more.

So I do feel the photon treatment is stronger than ingesting. That most cells get the info while with ingestion, there's blockage somewhere, therefore we need going on ingesting to make our cells getting the message on what to do.

I'm absolutely not afraid of nosodes. If I get some doubts, I just re-dilute them more 3 times, and I'm sure I'm getting just water because I do it myself.

I feel that cutting carrots on a wooden board from my kitchen carries much more potencial danger than my nosodes. [Wink] Extremely dangerous thing to do. Or to wipe my hands in a towel that has not been boiled before. Another adventure!

I start to feel 'high' on these EMRs...
Gotta go [bonk]

GiGi
Member # 259

For me, energetic testing determines which frequencies to use on the Bionic - as other practitioners do.
From my experience, the frequency to use varies on the depth needed. The deeper the toxic level, the lower the frequencies. There is no one-size-fits-all. You can take shortcuts, but I try not to. I test frequencies, intensity, points to treat each time; as well as length of time. It is always in seconds and rarely goes over five minutes per point.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

I think everyone is different in how they respond to these types of treatments.

I have repeatedly asked about mercury & it is not a problem for me to use the LightWorks. I still have about 4 mercury fillings left. I have also had several blood tests for mercury level & it is a non-issue for me.

I don't like having the mercury in my body but I've had the fillings since childhood. Any mercury in my body isn't just going to leave right away if I have the fillings removed. Mercury isn't the only environmental toxin that people may be dealing with, either. There are probably thousands of them.

I have used the LightWorks without the nosodes. There are many infrared devices on the market for people to use for many health issues. I think they can be of great benefit. Like with any treatment - 2 aspirins can cure a headache but if you have an allergy to them, they can be harmful. Same is true if you take a whole bottle of aspirins at one time.

With any health treatment, people can have adverse reactions or allergies. If you don't feel right using infrared light - you may want to pursue a different modality.

The main thing is to go slowly. Try alittle bit at a time. If you have an adverse reaction, stop the treatments or use it less.

If you do not feel comfortable experimenting, you should go to a practitioner or use a different treatment. I believe there are not enough studies about infrared light for anyone to be an expert with this.

All treatments with infrared light are in the experimental stages.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

A friend of mine used my Lightworks on AUTO cycle (4 minutes per nogier frequency) twice and nothing. So obviously it doesnt make everyone feel bad or herx. Her husband used it on setting A for a nasty cut on his finger and that healed nicely by second day. I would hope we can use at least the nogiers to some extent, if even for lower back pain, a cut... without herxing all over the place or stirring up bugs. Sheesh. If/when I use again, I will use my little finger tester device until I get a biotensor and ask the questions as you all are saying.. thank you.

I am also thinking that I need to get back to focus on detox pathway, possibly allergies to toxins (esp wondering if there is a link there with the "shoemaker dreaded gene" which I have), and more gently bringing down the load with the Buhner herbs I am on right now.

I think you (all) are right.. we don't know, and I do know I have detox issues. Getting the biotensor now will help me prepare. So that's my plan today and thank you all for sharing all this info.

What do you all think of this:
NMT is also a very rapid and effective way of correcting all allergies - not only those to foods, inhalants, and other external substances; but to body tissues and body chemicals. Allergy is really an error in "tagging" of incoming sensation that tells us we have been exposed to some material. This error provokes the immune system into a defensive response that results in the allergy symptoms we experience. NMT attempts to correct the erroneous "tagging", and thereby stops the allergy behavior. NMT addresses the faulty process at the heart of all allergies - so it is usually much faster, and more effective than methods that require treatment of each allergen.

http://www.nmt.md/Patients/4_DiseaseCorrection.cfm

I know someone who was treated with this and recommended it.

I'm not sure if this is the same as being allergic to a toxin thus not being able to tag it for elimination or something totaly different?

The site does go on to say:
Similarly, NMT treatment is used to cause the body to recognize external toxins, or chemicals that mimic body hormones, or prevent our enzyme systems to work properly. Toxins such as heavy metals are known to cause many illnesses. NMT treatment instructs the body to purge these harmful substances from the tissues, and eliminate them.

Robin

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do the same thing and I NEVER have herxes from using the LW... I actually to date have not had any significat progress as well... but I am still using it in HOPE.

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Everytime I have used it beyond just my lower back (inflammation frequency) and added in more, I seem to have problems. I don't know if it is concidence (flare) or stirring up or herx.

MD muscles tested my daughter for it and it tested 10 of 10 helpful and 10 of 10 detrimental. ????

I am hopeful that people are getting better one way or another (and maybe it is helping your cells) and that the photon pioneers (you all) will make some sense of this. Right now, I am not sure what to do with it.. except for one application at a time, one frequency as Selma was saying..

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

What is the best frequency to use LW at.. A-G... I know I asked this question.. but I am very confused and cannot understand much lately [Frown]

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Genetic predisposition can be changed. It's not an eternal truth. There's a whole field of epigenomics that is about this...

I think that people who do not have Lyme have a very different experience with infrared light than people who do. My husband uses the light with no herxing, etc. He doesn't have Lyme.

I've read that some people have no effect with it, as well.

At this point in my life, I'm very skeptical of all treatments & theories. I've tried so many things it makes my head spin to think of it.

I'm just moving forward with this because it feels right for me to do so. There's alot regarding Lyme, Fibro, CFS/ME, etc. that is a mystery. I don't think that anyone has the answer for everyone going through this group of illnesses.

We just have to keep trying things until we can find something that makes us feel better.

I don't know if infrared light is the answer but it's worth investigating in my opinion. I've read the studies... it's valid. I just don't know if it's "the cure".

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Unexpected - Maybe just try the whole range & see if any feel good to you? Or try one at a time & see if you feel a difference?

If you feel bad from it - discontinue it.

PS - last night I felt terrible. I'm taking some supplements that are for detox & it's really effecting me... I was unable to sleep so I used the LW for about 40 minutes. I had bad pain in my back & shoulders. After I used it, it decreased my pain so I was able to finally fall asleep. I used it on a number of settings...

Today, I used the pendulum & it said to decrease the detox herbs. The LW really did help with reducing my pain. So, if anything - it was helpful to me last night.

Will it cure us with nosodes, etc. - who knows?

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

I have tried it so many different ways and different frequencies and NOTHNG excpet sometimes it helps my head pressure... and I use Nosodes... Ahhh I jsut wish something would help me already

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I took abx for 8 months & I felt the same way... nothing!

They didn't do a thing for me except make me get yeast infections.

It's all just trial & error...

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

I took abx for 6 months... and NOTHING too... I am only on herbs now.. AHHH And I have it really bad neurologically.... dammit something has GOT to work.

--------------------

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Unexpected, you can try constant mode (zero frequency) with the nosodes as Selma is doing with the PE-1. Robin
bejoy
Member # 11129

Selma, what big box of nosodes did you get that you are testing as needing so many of them?

--------------------
bejoy!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Unexpected, can you do energetic tests? I wouldn't take any herb nor light treatment without energetic tests... Herbs can also do harm than if taken wrong (I just remember taking bits of coptis and almost collapsing of kidney pain after).

All living cells emit photons, not only ours, but plants and bacteries too. Photons in my view COULD help bacteries as they can help you. As herbs can help some bacteries, I guess! Like our Vit B supplements can help our GI borrelia before they help us!!

That is why I think either one tests for frequencies (like Gigi says for killing and tissue penetration) or like I do for Nogier (I test each problem and ask which Nogier frequency I need) OR you use non-pulsed light WITH NOSODES for a specific purpose (also tested would be best).

Shooting in the air, doing the try and error can work, but it takes soooo much longer in any approach you choose. See the abx guys shooting here and there. The herb protocols too. Rife, if you don't know which frequency your body needs most. Anything takes muuch longer wihthout energetic tests, so does light therapy.

Until one finds which frequency helps on what, what potency, what lenght of time to treat the problem... well, maybe the problem will be already changed! In my experience, the same happens with herbs or nosodes, I need constant change, and I mean, daily change, either in the amount or in the products themselves. The ecossystem, bacteries, they change to protect themselves.

I also use Nogier on my husband, he has no herxes. And on a few other people without lyme but with other problems, they herxed zero.

I didn't feel really I had a herx when I only use Nogier frequencies. But as my skin infection is calm without other treatment I wondered if Nogier was killing. When I ask my body, it says Nogier is also killing. But I only use it for about 1 minute per spot (muscle tested), even less. So I never overdid treatments so far. That's maybe the reason I didn't feel the die off effect? I'm on loads of cleansers too, so...

I now think it kills. Otherwise, what happened to the 17 year old skin infection that I get every winter? Somehow, it is cleansing and killing, but it has nothing to do with herbs.

With herbs, we feel the effect almost immediately after ingestion. Even with ingested nosodes, we fell it helps killing almost immediately. With light, I don't see the cause-effect so fast. I just see that my skin problem is getting well and that I'm not treating with other things, that's all, but not a clear cause-effect like with herbs or ingested nosodes.

I was doing at least a foot bath a day with sodium bicarbonate to be able to live a normal day, this ritual is with me every winter. It has been like that for years, and years, almost two decades now. Since I use the PE1, I got too lazy to do them and I'm not doing that and the infection is very low profile. I wouldn't be able to wear shoes wihtout the foot baths. My conclusion is that it is only due to light! And mostly only Nogier.

What else could it be? Maybe a strong placebo effect?? I really don't care, as long as my skin is healing!!! The PE1 is the only thing I added and it is a very much coincidence that I don't need any other treatment for my skin and that we're in the middle of winter and I'm better there.

Another thing that happened this month. My cycle got to 31 days while during the last 3-4 years, after I fell sick with lyme, my cycle was of 3 weeks or even less. I even thought I was pregnant! The only thing I can say that I do different is light treatment. There was Sanum too, but I've been with Sanum since about October last year and my cycle was still a mess. And my skin infection was better but far from healed.

so I can only attribute this to light. And mostly to Nogier, NOT to nosodes+light.

My daughter doesn't seem to have a direct herx from the PE1 with Nogier, even though she has lyme. Again, I use it less than a minute for her, at about 30% potency, also muscle tested for lenght and frequency. No herx from it.

But again, when I ask, it says it is helping to kill her borrelia (but it was not enough for dealing with it, we needed extra treatment), and it says it was enough to deal with her mycoplasma. I'm talking merely about Nogier, not nosodes+light.

She herxed from the direct mode + nosode, like I am herxing. We are on NO other killing treatment for lyme for the moment. She started before me because her lyme was active before mine (swollen knee with lyme arthritis).

I stress again here, the PE1 is like 2 MACHINES IN ONE. Nogier frequencies are well known to help in a few areas.

Using the PE1 or any other device with NOSODES is something else. I can use daily Nogier frequencies, but I in no way can use daily sessions with nosodes.

The killing effect with light+ nosodes is different than with ingested nosodes too. Ingested nosodes work a bit like herbs or abx, you ingest them, and a few minutes or hours after you get a herx, you see the infection load going lower, symptoms decreasing, then after some hours, you feel the infection coming back and you need to ingest killers again. At least, that is my pattern.

With light, the nosode treatment is different. It is very difficult to see a cause-effect reaction so fast as with herbs-abx-ingested nosodes. Herxes are also different, I feel we herx less. And our bodies continue the killing days after it, in a way it looks milder.

But somehow, we both of us are not needing anything else to kill, no killer herbs, none of Buhner herbs tests, nor Noni, Samento, bee venom even in homeopathy, bee venom ointments, nor even propolis tests, nothing that boosts the immune system either like eleuthero, bee pollen, Sanum Utilin S, Utilin H...

Daughter is not using Nogier in the last two days as they don't test. Her intestines are sooo much better now. Swelling to zero for a week.

BEJOY, I got two of the Meripharm boxes of nosodes, one bacterial, one fungal. I won't look again into them until I'm done with the borrelia nosodes. I guess I need to go through either AI then, or to some more heavy metal and other cleaners before going after all those critters. Just too many to deal.

I'm also trying to collect the tick coinfections nosodes here and there, they're more difficult to find than in the US (like babesia or bartonella for example...).

I'm also not sure that a single dilution (D6) will do the job for all those critters, I guess some will ask for different dilutions, so it will be a lot of work...

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, Selma, your husband never got lyme even though he gets the same tickbites?

Is there a genetic vulnerability you passed to your lovely daughter?

I guess so...

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

I am just way too confused for all of this .... I don't have a way to energetically test. My chiro who muscle tests me I have not been able to go to for a couple of weeks....

I will just keep playing around with it!

--------------------

maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

Okay, Let me get this straight.

It IS OKAY to use the PE-1 on pulsed nogier frequencies WITHOUT nosodes? I should just test with biotensor to see what frequencies and where I should place the light. I have just been using J which runs through all of them, changes every 7 seconds.

I have nosodes from deseret, but not clear vials.

I have used the PE-1 on 90% pulsed nogier frequencies (J which runs through all of them) for 2 hours at a time. I never used continuous mode. I never tested points, just used the 10 that Dr. W uses and then place the light where my sciatic pain is.

I have never really had a herx from the light therapy, other than a little achiness and feeling tired and out of it for a short period of time afterwards.

Unexpected- I am pretty confused about all of this too.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

My body is so sensitive that I will have to test everything and with the LW. I am curious about the nogiers testing for mycoplasmas for Selma. I am getting that possibly people react differently to light, so what works for one may not for another the same way. I think I get that Selma found Nogiers without nosodes may kill but not as strong (for lyme at least)in her testing for herself/daughter. nonpulsed light tested as needing nosodes to direct it to kill I think because the light otherwise appeals to the bugs. It needs direction but when it gets it, it is powerful. The Nogiers are already sending a message and adding a nosode gives it an additional message.. That s how I am understanding.

Robin

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Shandy -- spend the 70 dollars and get a biotensor, i know you don't have much money, bit I think you really need it to progress. Then you'll able to energetically test. www.self-health.net I believe is the website. When you get it, we can help you use it. Make sure if you get one, don't let anyone else touch it or use but yourself. Once you start testing with it, your electrical signature goes into it.

Thanks Selma for clearing up a few points on frequencies. Also I did know about the difference in frequencies of the units. I guess I didn't phrase my question well. Also I posted an article I thought was quite interesting about iodine and skin infections. And thought it might be helpful to you.

Just a curiosity about iodine, I was wondering about the topical use of iodine and LED use. Just offering for discussion. Sorry if I segwayed of topic. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Bob

Brussels
Member # 13480

O2, husband is immune to ticks, no tick bites him, but they love us, me and daughter! He is out without any protection, he does lots of gardening, cuts the grass, everything, never gets a tick bite.

I get a tick bite just going to get my post just a few steps from my front door, without going through grass... My daughter is a tick magnet too.

Mosquitos rarely bite him too. They love me and my daughter. If my husband gets bitten, he would fall as sick as us, as he suffers from eczema and has some allergies. I'm sure a tickbite for him would be very bad. But he's not bitten, he's a lucky guy.

--

Maureen, I have used Nogier without nosodes, with energetic tests, as you say. I don't know if this is OK for everyone, that is what I've been doing and what I am doing with other people. They are all my lab rats, I know...

But I use only seconds or few minutes.. so far everyone is still alive!!!

I wonder if I would ever meet someone that tests for 90% potency though. So far, no one I met tested so high, the highest was 60% (maybe a woman with thick bones tested once for 70%).

I would also ask energetically for how long would you need, and exactly where can you use light.

I also didn't really "herx" from Nogier, I also felt achy and tired though after Nogier one or another time. But my energetic tests keep saying that the Nogier frequencies were sometimes killing. True or not, who knows...

I am not interested much in killing with Nogier, I'm more interested in healing cells/tissue. If they kill, for me, it's just a plus. I don't think that Mucor racemosus killing will solve the problem of Mucor, as our bodies can rebuild Mucor from scratch. See what I mean?

My mucor is under control, and I'm eating all candies, cakes I wish, no sugar diet since I got the PE1. I'm back to cooking crepes and eating them with my daughter, it's been sooo long I didn't enjoy eating sugars as they did so bad to me... So the PE1 must be doing some healing, as I really don't think mucor racemosus would be quiet only with killers. See what I mean? Read the Sanum theories about mucor racemosus if you have interest.

I am also very sensitive, so the extra care in testing is for me a must. I suppose some people aren't that sensitive. I just get my head totally high when I turn on the PE1 to treat someone else, at the moment the light is on. I know most people say they feel nothing!!!

I do feel the same with green laser, specially if it is flashing through vials. The green laser can be just being flashed on the wall far from me, but just because I'm there, I feel the effect on myself quite strong. So maybe it's just me.

I'm just writing what I'm doing and what I would never do ON MYSELF (use light at 100% potency, for example). I would never go more than a few minutes per day either. But this is me. I am sure there are loads of people using Nogier for much more than 15 minutes a day and not dying after.

I react strongly to most things too. It's like that with herbs, with homeopathics, with green laser, with photons. So I go with care because I hate overdoing things or herxing too much. I've been to ERs more than once due to herxes, so that's not the place I want to get back.

No one knows how to use this PE1 well, everything is experimental. I wished others were doing more energetic tests and sharing their experiments so that we could take some conclusion in the end.

Don't take my words as truth, just try testing by yourself and come back here to share. I'm just a new user, so I'm sure there's loads to still learn.

One thing I am getting convinced is that using photons with nosodes has to be done without the presence of other people in the room.

I'm also taking extra care when on Nogier only. I ask people to leave the room too, so that they don't get treated with frequencies their bodies are not asking.

the PE1 has different LEDs that penetrate different tissues, as they not only have 880nm LEDS but other 4 wavelengths combined. That's why I guess this combination tests for such a short period of time for me. As the photons go everywhere deep inside, I suppose I don't need much time treating the points, only seconds with Nogier (or ONE second most of the times, when I use nosodes).

I packed ALL my Buhner's herbs in my closet, rain forest plants (pau darco, gervao), rizols, frozen garlic, and also all the Sanum nosodes, immuno boosters or modulators. My kitchen desk has never been so empty that I remember!! I'm keeping supportive homeopathics out though, and some cleansing herbs. Many are needed during the day.

Let's see where we go from here on! Lyme killers don't test. My EM rash has gone for good now. So far, not any other lyme symptom showed up. I keep testing for cleansers about 4 times a day, and my daughter about 3 times a day. Chlorella keeps testing and other stuff I said above. So something IS going on.

Has anyone treated BORRELIA ANTIGENS? I got my antibody nosodes, and was wondering if I have to treat it separately AFTER treating with bacterial nosodes?

any info would be helpful.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Do you test for thyroxinum homeopathic Bob? Daughter and I are on thyroxinum C30 sometimes.

Sanum Polysans come with iodine too. I don't know if they would affect the photon treatment.

Sea weeds have iodine, right? I guess food wouldn't be contraindicated, so... why not trying to get some misoshiro with seaweeds? Easy to cook and delicious to eat.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I made a pendulum and asked it the questions. It says mycoplasma and not lyme is acting up. The near infrared sauna (lamp sauna)is killing as well as the nogiers. I am not sure I am making this happen. I am glad I made it. Good practice for when I get the biotensor and to compare to it. I will get both to compare because I dont trust myself. I ate gluten recently and it says my neuropathy is autoimmune from that. Now, I have been talking about that with someone else, and it seems a little odd that this comes up that way. Also the talk of nogiers and mycoplasma.. ?? So I am not sure how much I am influencing. Buhner herbs it says are not helping but samento is and cumanda will. That make sense? All my binders tested good. Are there special tips for using the pendulum.. I made it from a metal chain and have a key hanging from it. It's relieving to start practicing.

Sparkle, I'm seeing it goe sideways for a yes and back and forth for no. Then it leans in more sideways toward herb when it I am closer to the dosage... it pulls even. I start it out going negative just to make sure. My hands are a little shaky.

[ 02-03-2009, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: R62 ]

Brussels
Member # 13480

Robin, Buhner's herbs work well mostly for borrelia. If your body is not busy with borrelia but need the mycoplasma treatment, Buhner's herbs don't usually test.

my daughter was on pau d'arco for her mycoplasma, and one thing that is good is Rechtsregulat, I suppose. I'm sure there are other herbs for mycoplasmas, just keep searching. Also look into cardamon, I'm not sure it kills mycoplasma, but it tests good for so long for us here, that I don't know what is doing anymore.

I think you'll only feel confident with the time. But if your regulation is closed, the answers can be very wrong...

When you ask if they kill, this is still not enough for treatment. You have to add in the end, it this ENOUGH for the mycoplasma now? If not, you gotta try to find what will be enough. Many things can kill a bit, but it's the ENOUGH that you have to reach.

Same for cleansers, ask organ by organ, enough to clean my liver / kidney / lymph / small intestine / large intestine / lungs?

I mean, that's how I did. Sometimes, borrelia needs many killers, as well as most tick born pathogens... Rarely one single killer is enough.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Selma -- thanks for the tip -- I hadn't considered a homeopathic. [Smile]

--------------------
Bob

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thank you, Selma for all the great tips. I'll keep practicing. I have cardomon seeds in my herb/supp basket and saved your info on that. I tested for samento and cumanda today for mycoplasma and then the Buhner herbs as well for lyme, so I know this is not clear with me yet. Will test pau d'arco as well. Thanks so much. Robin
Brussels
Member # 13480

I woke up today with my left arm a bit numb. This looks like active borrelia... I went jogging, and my left hand took time to warm up. Deja vu impression... If I leave borrelia in my muscles there (back, arms) without treatment, it will make lots of muscle pains, then toxins will be there for months... I know this...

I just had a kind of 'flash' thinking about blockages that borrelia makes. I have the impression blocking (energy and blood circulation) is one of the most important guns borrelia uses against us. My numbness tests as blockage on certain accupressure points.

I've seen dr. K. treating patients, and the parts that they are more sick ARE the parts that are blocked, that receive no remedies, no herbs, little blood circulation, etc. He can see that with ART quite easily.

So an ALS patient has his brain blocked, even if he's taking his good supplements, the supplements don't reach the brain. So his treatment is to unblock the energy/ circulation before ingesting supplements.

When I asked my body to see if the herbs were reaching the areas of muscles that got pain in my last borrelia revival, the answer was almost invariably 'no'. I opened the way with tapping or accupressure, but then, it got again blocked hours later, and I had to be doing that the whole day, opening the energy/paths so that my treatment was effective, many times a day.

And I still had bits of numbness on and off last year and a lot of muscle pain.

I felt borrelia was more persistent than I as it kept changing blockages (new accupressure points). I got numbness on and off for whole hours when I got tired to chase the accupressure points that needed treatment... It made me think that this blockage was one of the first guns borrelia used against me.

One of my hands were colder than the other, which was another amazing weird symptom. Lower blood circulating in one hand.

I discovered that rubbing some oils could keep some paths open, and then I guess I took some advantage on these blockages before I had the photon machine. But it was constant war, without rest, day and night chasing the points.

I'm just writing that because today I did another nosode treatment with all borrelia nosodes. I asked then the SAME accupressure points that were testing blockage (1 point on my back and 1 on armpit were blocking the energy to reach my arm and hands). Deja vu. Same points that tested on my right arm last year.

The photon device tested for these two exact points. So I did the protocol of dr. W., some more points I usually do, then added these two points of blockages.

I didn't tap or did accupressure during the day. Numbness went out in about an hour after photons. The two points don't test as blocking energy anymore.

This is very interesting. So far, it's evening, and the numbness hasn't come back.

So the light must work to unblock points as I suspected! That is one of the explanations for the efficacy of these nosodes with photons?

You can ingest whole botlles of borrelia nosodes for months, or years, I don't think they cure chronic cases. But with photons, these nosodes are reached all over, the information doesn't get blocked, so borrelia indeed lost one of its most powerful guns against our bodies!

I just keep thinking about the article about the GU syndrome, a disease caused by a 'secret' pathogen used to poison enemies long ago in China. The GU ideogram was of worms in a closed vase. The idea was that such Gu disease was described as worms growing in a closed vase, like when we leave some food inside a pot and close the lid and all the critters develop.

The author was comparing the Gu syndrome/disease to lyme disease. The patient is seen as though his body is a closed vase, that rottens inside, no circulation, no movement, no cleansing, no air reaching where it should, then worms grow inside.

The Chinese treatment of this syndrome was to make things and energy move inside patients. Many died awful deaths though.

I have the feeling that using photons, we open the lid of the rotten vase, then circulation re-starts...

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

The light might have brought yours out ... ??unblocking with photon might bring out cysts?? and then let the nosodes energetic message in as well and the nosodes set the target to destroy? How else can one be lyme free with a few weeks of bionic treatment.. or are they?

Can something bring out hidden bugs and cysts and then kill them? Like a sauna even or exercise? Oxygen, light, movement? Could that be one reason movement wipes some of us out and then we are not able to kill the bugs as well as the photon/nosode? Could the nogiers do that for some... open up then soem of us have the ability to zap with our herbs, immune system and some struggle more without nosodes?

Do you have to clear the energetic blocks with the photon device directly or will it just do that? I cannot imagine knowing enough to know where I am blocked, let alone grasp all the meridian points to consider.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I didn't read all of the posts but I skimmed them. My experience with a pendulum is that it either goes clockwise (yes) or counter-clockwise (no). I use a plain cotton thick button thread & a silver charm with a green stone on it.

You may want to practice a bit & ask a bunch a questions just to see how it works & responds. You may want to try different materials for the pendulum, too. I found that fishing line & a quartz crystal did not work for me. Also, my husband has a crystal on a chain that is meant to be a pendulum & it didn't work for me, either.

There's lot of info about dowsing on the internet. Just do a search on google. I also saw a few books at the library about it. I'm going to check them out next time I go there.

I think I did some major killing when I went through the big herx last summer with the LightWorks. I used it every day for about 2 weeks for about 40 minutes a day (with the frequencies). I had a huge reaction after about 2 weeks. It was alot of intestinal stuff, pain, diarrhea, etc. It lasted about a month & a half but after I felt better. I think the infrared light may be cumulative.

Now, I've been using the LW to treat pain. I use it for about 40 minutes every other day with different frequencies. I take a day off to detox. I haven't gotten the clear vials, yet (the mail is really slow down here). I am going to treat with homeopathic mycoplasmas from Deseret when I get the vials. I'll use the pendulum when the vials get here to figure out the next course of action.

I'm doing well with the InnoVita supplements, so far. I had to stop one (as per testing) & I'm feeling better. It was causing alot of detox pain.

There are cheaper "bobbers" you can find on the internet. Most dowsing experts say it's not the dowsing rod - it's the person's innate sensitivity. You just need to practice.

I ordered one from someone who makes them & charges a pay as you wish fee. I heard they were quite good!

I don't think I would use the infrared light with anything topical - like iodine. We use to use iodine & baby oil to get a super suntan back in the days before skin cancer from tanning!

Grapefruit seed extract may help bust cysts in combination with the infrared light.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Robin, I don't know if I'll be free of borrelia again nor my daughter after few weeks. I'm not using the Bionic, but have an appointment to use it in April.

I'm just EXPERIMENTING with the PE1, that's all. If this will be enough, if this will last only couple of weeks, I don't have any idea, just hope. So far, so good. We're off all killers as I told here before.

I guess the light opens pathways no matter where it is applied. If you got a specific strong blockage it would be better to apply where the blockage is. It is coincidental many times with painful spots, I feel. So using the machine to relieve pain would do most of the job, I SUPPOSE.

Even without energetic tests.

The only problem I see in not using energetic tests is that I keep wondering if the light is not good TO THE PATHOGENS too as well as it is good for us. They emit biophotons too!

Again, there is NOGIER that treats lots of things, and there's NOSODE + photons, that treat BASICALLY what the nosodes bring as information. At least, that's what I can figure out so far.

Gigi used photons to treat her feet WITHOUT nosodes (if I understood well), only with certain frequencies from the Bionic, and she got borrelia revival, having been on remission for years.

I treated my daughter using her borrelia and coinfections autonosodes, AND treated myself with Nogier and had my borrelia revival about 2 weeks after using photons. I was not treating borrelia for myself, but could have gotten either the borrelia information from my daughter OR the Nogier woke my borrelia up.

If one knew what makes borrelia wakes up, it would be great. There seems to be a relation between photons and these borrelia relapses, but we're on 2 examples, too little to say. Maybe 3 examples, as my daughter got her arthritis crisis after using Nogier too. We were not on borrelia treatment, only using Nogier when it happens. She had been on lyme remission for more than a year.

One thing is Nogier treatment, we don't know how it reacts with borrelia and pathogens...

Another DIFFERENT thing are nosodes + photons, I feel this is a powerful gun AGAINST borrelia. My understanding is that photons make the message from nosodes be listened much deeper, or clearer, instead of just ingesting nosodes. As I said before, I don't believe ingesting borrelia nosodes cures anyone with chronic lyme.

As I don't believe photons alone can cure chronic borrelia.

We all have been using ingestable borrelia nosodes for ages here, to help on healing, but they were NEVER a monotherapy! We needed loads of things to keep lyme under control during the years.

But now, we're ONLY on borrelia nosodes + autonosodes to have lyme under control. So it is clear to me that the nosodes are working only due to the COMBINATION of photons + nosodes.

I don't believe Nogier alone can do all the killing job for borrelia either. It tests as helping to kill borrelia, but ALMOST all Buhner's herbs and other anti-infective herbs kept testing together while my daughter was on Nogier.

I also had been on Nogier for a month or more, and I still needed all Buhner's herbs when my lyme finally revived.

Daughter went through another treatment with Photons+nosodes today, we are mixing autonosodes with borrelia nosodes together. She tested for potency 50%, first time for her. Only one or two seconds in each point.

She is not testing for very lower dilutions of nosodes, so it may mean she's progressing with healing. I've seen that pattern with ingestable nosodes, we start with lower dilutions and we progress through higher dilutions until nothing tests anymore.

With ingestable nosodes, when nothing tests anymore, it either means remission or it means the ingestable nosodes are of no use anymore. We need to go on searching for alternatives.

I did the second borrelia nosode treatment yesterday for myself, so far so good. I still test for all the 10 nosodes, so I can't see I improved...

The hand/arm numbness is gone since yesterday's treatment.

As for the opening of pathways, I told here before that I am treating other people without lyme. I know a few of them have ALWAYS been blocked since I started doing energetic tests.

They came blocked to treatment with NOGIER ONLY, but days after they kept open. I mean, their regulation was open. I first deblocked them with dr. K's methods, but since then, no more need!!! No one had lyme though.

I need more experience with more people. I'm spreading the word about photons, and will probably get more people down home for experimenting my machine.

[ 02-05-2009, 07:37 AM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Selma -- the cyst forms hibernate in cells that are diseased and not functioning. When you use light you re-power the cells. When the cells are re-powered they boot the invaders out. The cells could then take them out with nitrous oxide or they become vulnerable to the overall immune system. At least that was my understanding from many of the discussions in the past.

The nosodes are to put the immune system on alert for the lyme frequency to make sure you get them all.

Another thought is to use MMS with photons. That is another way IMO to get rid of lyme. I've treated myself and one of my dogs with just this approach. Neither of us test for lyme any longer. With the dog it took about 2 1/2 months, there is something about the metabolism of an animal that seems to make it work better. He's been off of it for about 3 weeks and has gotten all his energy back.

--------------------
Bob

GiGi
Member # 259

Something to think about: Use your tensor or your pendulum and test. You will get a certain result.

Then cross your legs and test the same thing.
Check what happens.

Take care.

bejoy
Member # 11129

Thanks again for your posts, Selma. Always "enlightening!"

--------------------
bejoy!

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Gigi..

Flat feet on floor yes is circle left
Right leg crossed over left yes is circle right (clockwise)
Left leg crossed over right yes is circle left (counterclockwise)

What does this mean?

I think I am getting consistant yes as counterclockwise.. until I cross right leg over left.

quote:
Originally posted by GiGi:
Something to think about: Use your tensor or your pendulum and test. You will get a certain result.

Then cross your legs and test the same thing.
Check what happens.

Take care.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I guess the bacteria would like the photons as would the cells.. and it seems to make sense that cysts might be released for the immune system to deal with or some other killing substance. I wonder if using nogiers while on antimicrobials would be even more helpful and if the there need to be cyst busters.. would the cysts be busted by the nogiers/photons or just driven from the cells? If they like the light, maybe they do revert back to active form.. so would using nogiers and herbs be a good idea? I was thinking that about the lamp infrared sauna as well. ??

I can see photons with no frequency like nogier needing help from a nosode.. or maybe MMS to be ther for the kill??? There is no direction there, just photon.

Nogier has some direction with the frequency, but even the Bionic has a frequency.. ?? and still there is a nosode to help out. ??

Sparkle did you use nogiers with no antimicrobials on board? I wonder if some immune systems can better handle the release and empowerment of Bb if that occurs.. if the "light" is enough for some and others need more assistance.

I am also wondering about biofilms.. if the light has am impact in any way. That would be bound colonies, I think. I am reading that ozone helps destroy biofilms and I wonder about photons. All I got was the use of infrared light to view biofilms.. I think. If the Bionic does work as well as it suposedly does, then it has to address biofilms as well? Or is that addressed another way by Dr. W?

Thank you you ALL. This is all so interesting and a little overwhelming. I'm back to concentrating on herbs and my new KMT and learning how to pendulum, bob, and dowse. What you are sharing is so exciting and I can't wait to be there, but I am not ready yet.

If you were to start from the beginning.. and I think, Gigi, you said something about this. What would you concentrate on first? I can see the allergy testing, learning to energetically test, checking detox pathways with tests or energetically??? if tests, which ones? Anything else good basic ground to cover? I would think removal of amalgams once allergy issue is addressed and detox pathways clear?

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

The order I would concentrate are in the following order: dental, metals, lyme, yeast, co-infections, viruses, tissue repair. And through all of this alkalizing the body as much as possible. Especially breathing exercises, the more oxygen in the body -- the better.

Bob

--------------------
Bob

maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

Hmmm.... I do not get any circles. I get side to side for no and up and down for yes. Is this right? Boy, I am getting confused!

I have the biotensor. I always stand on the floor with my right foot in front of the left and hold the biotensor straight in front of me.

maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

The problem for me is that my biotensor says that I do not have lyme, bartonella, babesia, or mycoplasma.

My remaining symptoms are sciatic pain, ear symptoms , and some tingling/vibrations (mainly in feet).

The biotensor gives me a yes for yeast, but I do not have nosodes for yeast.

Should I continue to treat without nosodes on nogier frequencies? Or would it be better to try to find some yeast nosodes? hmmm.....

Even when I am 100% again, I was planning on using the light therapy to keep me there, but without nosodes. hmmm...

GiGi
Member # 259

When energy testing with a tensor, if you cross either your arms or legs in any way, you are blocking your own energy, and your result will not be true.

Your legs should be apart, firmly grounded. You should not wear thick tennis shoes or rubber soles because they may energetically insulate. Watches, chains and bracelets and rings can also block the energy flow.

If your own energy flow is present, the tensor moves up and down.

If the energy flow is disturbed (which is often the case when ill), the tensor stays still or it swings side to side. That means your regulation is blocked.

Take care.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Here's one to try, take the tensor on one hand and with the other hand put your hand finger pads flat on the table, notice which way the tensor sways. Now take your hand again finger pads flat against a wall. Again notice which way the tensor sways.

This is a physical reality, I imagine you can do the same with a pendulum.

Enjoy [Big Grin]

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

re: Sparkle did you use nogiers with no antimicrobials on board?

I was doing the full Cowden protocol at the time.

I got to the point where I didn't feel it was necessary to take any herbs or supplements for a while. The light seems to change everything.

I had a bunch of personal issues - so, everything became too intense. So, I'm not the best person to ask in regards to protocols...

Things are just beginning to get back to some kind of "normal" for me. I'm still going through alot of stress, though.

I had an Asyra test done a couple of weeks ago. It says my issue to treat right now is mycoplasmas. I also have to strengthen my spleen, thymus & adrenals. As far as heavy metals go - my issue is strontium...

It's interesting since I had 2 mycoplasma tests & they both came back normal. 1 was even done by Garth Nicholson's lab. So much for conventional testing...?

I have begun taking some supplements for the spleen, thymus & adrenals. I'm also taking a couple of detox supplements & I've been having a hell of a detox.

I also would like to start the mycoplasma remedy from Deseret Biologicals but the clear vials haven't arrived yet.

The doctor said I should just take them internally but I tested it (pendulum) & it said to use the LightWorks. I don't know how I will do it just yet. I will test for how to go about doing it when the vials get here.

When I do the pendulum, I usually sit on the floor with my legs folded in a meditative posture (not lotus... I'm not sure what it's called - Indian style?). I haven't tried it in different positions. This just seems the most natural to me.

Different people have different techniques. I think you have to go with what feels comfortable. Some techniques may be good but I haven't tried testing if the other ways are better or not. I may try it when I have a chance.

There are plenty of books on techniques. Joey Korn & Raymond Grace have written some books on the subject that are supposed to be very good. I haven't gotten to reading them, yet. There is much potential with dowsing & so much to learn.

There's always room for improvement or to learn something new... I have certain limitations with money & with my health - so, I can't always buy or do everything I would like to.

I just have to make due with what I have at hand. Some days I just feel lousy & I have only so much energy. It's hard to cover everything. I just try to do the best I can with all of this.

It's easy to get overwhelmed with all of the products & techniques. I try to make things simple rather than more complex. Everyone has their own style, though.

I can only do so much. I do feel I'm on the right track with all of this "esoteric" stuff. I tried the conventional route & didn't get all that far with it after 12 years.

GiGi
Member # 259

As far as priorities for dealing with Lyme: What I know today is completely different from what I knew six months ago.

Today I would unless I was in a very acute Lyme state seek to do the test for DNA allergies first and follow it through with the therapy. I have written about it in many different places.

Once the major allergies are lifted, the body will be able to recognize toxins and will be able to eliminate them. I have always known that if allergic to a substance, especially some important foods, metals and chemicals, it is very difficult for the body to defend itself and get toxins out when we are exposed to them. I did know about that fact, but I did not know of a sure-fire way to eliminate the allergies, and being able to do that without avoiding all these good foods. Now I do, and I have enough evidence and I posted about it that this method works. Almost an 80% success rate is good enough for me.

Once the body is able to detox properly, all else takes on a totally different picture. Pathoways that you thought weren't working are now free. And the order I would then follow would be by energetic testing. Priorities first. The body knows best.

I learned that from practitioners who are aware and are using this www.allergie-immun.de treatment and after that are using the Bionic or other available methods are successful.

I know this is again something that is not available in this country yet, but it is easily available by mail. Cost? I wish I had known it earlier - my husband and I could have saved ourselves thousands of dollars in treatments that worked only partially, not to mention the lost time and the mental and physical struggles.

It really does not fit again in this thread either, but the question was raised as to approach.

I also realize that some people do not have the means or desire to do these or other therapies. It is not my intention nor has it ever been to offend anyone. I am just bringing it up because I am also learning as I go along and investigate and consult with people who have success with their patient treatments. I will continue to tell what I lear, no matter what, hopefully for the good of one or two.

Take care.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thank you all once again.

Maureen.. I am using a pendulum, so it can make circles.

Gigi and Bob.. I am thinking you are both right. I want to prepare to use either the PE1 or the Bionic, if it really is as good as reported.. I want to get ready to go (which I think will take a year), go and bring the device home. So how to prepare is relevant.

If the allergy immune protocol works, then it will help clear the way for metal removal and I have been told I am too toxic for removal of amalgams by every doctor I have seen. Making sure the detox pathways are running smoothly would help as well, I am assuming. The only tests I have heard of are the Genova Comprehensive detox profile, the Genova genetic detox profile (not sure that matters?) and the methyation pathway test from Yasko (that is terribly expensive). Do you have opinions on those? Thank you... Robin

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement