LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PE1 and the Bionic therapy (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: PE1 and the Bionic therapy
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope someone can help me

I am new to using the biotensor and have been using it to test my herbs, supps, etc... It seems very random.. one minute it says YES to something and the next it says NO. For 3 whole days it said NO to Zhang Art, Samento, Quina and Pinella... And then 3 days later YES to Zhang Art, YES to samento and still NO to qunia and Pinella.

It also gives me a NO almost ALWAYS for CSM, but randomly today it said YES and I am having flu like symptoms now.

I have the Lyme nosodes from Germany (staufen-pharma)

I tested all of them just now (I havent used LW for a couple of weeks but wanted to start again tonight)

I got NO for D5, D6, D8, D10, D12, D15, D30, D60

and YES to D100 and D200

WHAT does this mean???

Should I use the D100 and D200 together with the lightworks or ONE at a time??

Also the higher you go in dilutions does that mean the LOWER the infection load???

Thanks so much!!!

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5 minutes later I retested randomly by putting all dilutions in a bowl and choosing randomly

ist time tested NO for D100 and D 200 when I just tested YES 5 minuts ago

2nd time I tested YES D100 and 200 and also for D10, D12, D15, and D60 when I tested NO 5 minutes before.

It seems to me that there is no consitency with the Biotensor and now I am worried that I am relying on it to take all my meds... What if I have not been taking something I need because it is telling me NO, but if I had tried 5 minuets later it would say YES...

I don't know????

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a big expert on this sort of thing. I had a funny kind of reading from my bobber tonight. I was planning to start my 3rd remedy of the mycoplasma set & I got a "no" to go ahead.

I'm not sure why. So, I figured I'd wait until tomorrow. - I might be coming down with a cold or something?

Sometimes, you may have to meditate for a bit & get your mind clear before using the instrument.

I found that I also have to re-phrase the question to be very clear & specific. It's an art in & of it's self...

I think that the higher dilutions (200X or D) are stronger on an energetic level. The lower dilutions (30X or D) have more of the original substance but they are not as strong - from my understanding. I might be wrong...

You may want to google "homeopathic dilutions" to see if you can get further info.

[ 02-16-2009, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: sparkle7 ]

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shandy, either you got a blocked regulation or your mind is still not clear... I would guess blocked regulation.

No one can trust the bobber or any energetic tests if one has a blocked regulation.

It just doesn't work and you don't get clear responses. By what you wrote, it just looks like you got that problem.

THE ONLY THING your energetic tests will answer well during blocked regulation is HOW to solve your blocked reg problem.

Does it look like magic? Maybe... I've seen that soooo many times, dr. K. is a full believer on that, and my naturopath, my lyme doctor still muscle test me EVEN during blocked regulation until they find what is blocking me.

If you have the LW or the PE1, I would just then ask how could it open your regulation using the photons. I guess the photons are one of the most powerful instruments to open someone's regulation. I'm still a new photon user, but I have been seeing very good results with that problem.

If you get consistent answers (ex. program B, potency 3, applied on top of head for 3 minutes will open regulation, and the answer is good and the same for a couple of times), you can start doing trying to get it open this way.

After that, ask then if your regulation is finally open. Ask if it is closed. If you consistently get the good answers, then go on. If not, you still have to find out what to do to open regulation...

That's just a guess, but that's what I would do to find out...

Never ask one question at a time if you are a new user. You GOT to ask at LEAST twice: ex, is it good for me? Is it bad for me?

Does it help borrelia? Is it useless against borrelia? And so on. Never do single questions, until you get familiarized with energetic tests or you may be going to dangerous routes!!

I still do double questions when I want to be sure. Mind has to be clear and it has to have no preference, of course...

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sparkle, I wouldn't treat it today then, if you trust your tests...

Energetic tests can't see the future, they are very imprecise for the future. They see though the present quite well.

We are treating mycoplasma too, from my daughter (ureaplasma). We are doing it in between borrelia treatments. When one tests, we do. When the other tests, we do. We follow that because we have no choice (no ozone injections to keep parallel infections down!!).
--

O2, the L-form nosodes are from Sanum. The borrelia antibody nosodes I think I got from Stauphen Pharma (or Meripharm)...

---
The higher one tests, the lower the pathogen load (I think I'm saying it right...). It happens the same with Ledum, for example.

In the other thread, Gigi said she still had to treat with borrelia 1000K after she was done with the 200D. So, muuuuch higher dilution than 200D.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unexpected and Sparkle, my biotensor is very beautiful and I love it (Vernon made it) but I can't use it very well. I got consistently wrong answers.

My "attraction" (being snagged by a remedy or it popping into my head out of nowhere) or my journal work better.

Occasionally my journal is wrong but it has a much better batting average.

Maybe I influence pendulums and biotensors because it uses your body/muscles.

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was kind of funny... Last night the bobber was very inconclusive (I have Vernon's bobber - thanks O2). I switched over to the pendulum & it was much clearer. By then, I figured I should just wait until today. I'm going to try it again later today.

I didn't know how to use the bobber at first. Then I started getting the hang of it. I use it standing up. I hold it very lightly between my thumb on top & my other fingers underneath. I just let the energy go through & try to support it so it doesn't fall out of my hand.

I'll point it at a supplements & ask "does my body need this now". It usually responds very well - either up & down for yes or side to side for no.

Last night it was just stuck for some reason. I was feeling very anxious yesterday. I'm going through some stress about personal issues - so, it might be the reason?

It may have been because I waited until 8pm to start the treatment with the mycoplasmas - maybe it's better to do it in the daytime?

It's hard to keep your mind clear & unbiased. I keep asking it about mercury for me. It says no. I may be influencing it since I don't have the money to get the rest of my fillings removed right now.

Or, it may not be a problem for me. It's hard to say. Some people have the fillings removed & they are still ill. I don't want the mercury in my body - but it may not be the thing I need to treat the most right now.

It does take a bit of practice with the pendulum or the bobber. I haven't used a BioTensor. It's probably best to use what you feel most comfortable with.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

I hold the herb, supp, etc, to my solar plexus and ask "do I need this right now" and I will get a yes or a no.

I feel like may be able to influence the Biotensor as well... but maybe it is my intuition telling me NOT to take something right now, or to take something??? It's funny because while holding the biotensor if I close my legs it goes side to side for NO, and when I open and stand firm it goes up and down for YES.

I checked and my regulation is open...

--------------------

Mo
Member # 2863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys -
is there a link or easy enough to post here information re:

"vernon's bobber?"

is it a biotensor, or something different?
i was looking into a biotensor months ago, and now just back trying to read all the latest developments with the devices.

mo

--------------------
life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage
-- anais nin

Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Member # 2863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oops, nevermind that last request, found it on a search.

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/75258?#000000

so, you guys think it does the a similar job of a the more expensive biotensor?

resources are not free flowing for me at the moment, either, but i want an effective tool.

and, would a pendulum not do the same?
i understand it's not so much in the tool as in it's user as to whether accurate results are attained.

mo

--------------------
life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage
-- anais nin

Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mo, I think his bobber is just BEAUTIFUL and I love it. Sparkle, I'm going to try your method.
Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Mo, why don't you try a pendulum first? I guess you can do it yourself or find it in a natural food shop?

I'm ALMOST sure you'll get the pendulum moving, for the little I know about you.
---

Shandy, you CAN influence the answer, if you think you know the answer while you ask the question.

In the beginning, I found out that if I repeat a question too much, I start to get non-sense answers too...

the blind choice you did is good, but you got to be sure your brain is not thinking about a certain potency.

----
Sparkle, heavy metals cleansing tested on and off for me during the years. During killing, it said usually 'no chelation' because my body was stressed.

sometimes, I don't think our bodies know where the metals are. The best would be to get each heavy metal nosode and ask the body, part by part.

Or other times, it is the remedy that will test good (a good chelator, for example), not the heavy metals themselves.

Same for borrelia, we ask borrelia ? and get a no, then we take a borrelia nosode of certain potency, that can help us healing, it tests yes. It happened many times for us here, the remedy testing is better than the 'problem' testing (pathogen or heavy metal).

My lyme doctor trusts more the remedy test than pathogen by pathogen test. My naturopath even doesn't test us for most individual pathogens, only for what heals us.

But I find most of my heavy metals are hidden, so that no matter how much chelators I take, different types etc, the heavy metals won't be released for whatever reasons (allergy or meridian blockage, or that my cells are too sick or weak to expell them...).

Energetic testing is not precise. It is much more precise than most lab tests (in my opinion), but still, it is not THE truth.
---

I just found a borrelia nosode 30C and another borrelia nosode 200K in my closet... I tested very positive for them, and so did my daughter. So we did the photons today.

I wonder if I need to dilute the 30C into 60C myself...
--

I treated myself yesterday for both borrelia and antibodies with photons and didn't get the tingling/numbness in my arms/hands. So I didn't have to do Nogiers for two days now.

The nosodes + photons for about 2 seconds in each accupuncture pt that is blocked makes the job, while with Nogier ONLY, it takes me much longer in each accupuncture point to get a similar result. And the Nogier effect will last only 24 hours for this problem (numbness).

--
I continue to be energetic, both physically and in motivation. It has snowed hell today here, and I had to clean the mess for 1 hour and a half of heavy work, and I did it with empty stomach, first thing in the morning.

I also ate a lot today, including sweets again... I wonder if one day I'll be able to climb in the hierarchy from skinny to thin, if I continue eating like that.

I asked where is my photon-field reaching... My lyme doctor usually measures this field energetically, and he says that a healthy person should have around 1,60-1,80m, measured from the third eye away from the body. I guess mine is gone to 2,50m now!!! Never, never it happened since I started doing energetic tests. I don't think I reached 1 meter...

It can only be the photons. My brain could be playing jokes on me, I'll continue asking to see. I'll ask my doctor to measure it for me next time I see him (when my daughter goes...).

I'm ready for another weekend of ski lessons and this Friday, ice skating!!! I have to profit while the 50+ pathogens I test for are still not showing their heads up...

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is an easy answer that might work sometimes if your biotensor is inconclusive.

DRINK WATER!

Often regulation gets confused when we are dehydrated.

Drink and then try testing again a half hour later.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

What is your photon-field, Selma? First time I've heard of that!

What a great thread this is. Thanks Bejoy!

I tested to wait again on the 3rd mycoplasma remedy... Interesting. I think it still may be rooting out those devils. I took it 7 days ago.

I know intellectually I have mercury & probably other metals but maybe it's just not my issue. I used to study sculpture & I did casting with bronze & aluminum... I must have metals in me but it doesn't seem to be showing up.

I don't have the money to buy lots of remedies but that's a very good suggestion. When I did the Asyra test, strontium came up! I read it can be in magnets - I use a magnet mattress pad. I'm going to have to test if that's no good for me.

You can test blind by writing things on pieces of paper & turning the papers over. Do the dowsing & write the reply. Then, turn the papers over at the end.

Hope it works O2!

sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS - I never tried the BioTensor but people who are dowsing aficionados say it's not the instrument - it's the person. You can probably get reasonable answers out of a thread & a paperclip if that's all you have.

I do pretty well with Vernon's bobber. It's just great - like a work of art. He makes them by hand with local wood or branches.

I think he's out of the country right now.

I have a counter that's about the height of my solar plexus & I do the dowsing for remedies/supplements there. It seems to work pretty good.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Sparkle, I call it photon field, I think most people call it aura!!

My lyme doctor calls it 'energetic field'. He will place one of his palms close to my nose (third eye) and will walk backwards until his hand stops.

He's quite a sensitive person and feels the field with his hand.

I thought he was crazy, to tell you the truth. I didn't pay much attention to it during the years I saw him, but that was the main indication of health-sickness for him and he always notes the numbers down.

Then about a year ago, I visited someone who graduated from a school in Germany, that does a type of dowsing, but also deals with EMRs (with EMRs measuring machines) and radiation from the earth... It is the best school in Germany that teach people how to find the magnetic lines of the earth, and EMRs from water currents etc.

He taught me how to use the rods (?) to find out the magnetic field lines on the earth. They worked very well, soooo easily!!

He then told me that to draw the magnetic lines to make the plan of a house or field, one has to know exactly where is our own energetic field, because it varies from person to person.

So that one person will feel the magnetic lines BEFORE the other (the rods will move before the other person's rods), if the first person's field is larger than the second. So the drawings of the magnetic fields will be a bit different.

He taught me how to measure the energetic field as follows (the technique comes from this German school):

Walk and stand face to face to a wall. You gotta hold the energetic instrument in testing position, no matter which is your instrument (he had these rods, some people do with pendulum, I use only a type of O-ring test with my fingers).

Walk slowly backwards and keep the question in mind 'how big is my energetic field?'. When the intrument says 'yes', stop and measure.

You can repeat the test to see if you got it right.

Only a few days after my friend taught me that I thought about my lyme doctor and understood that what he had been doing for ages with me. It was the same as what my friend was showing me.

During my worst times with lyme disease, my field was not measurable (it was just on my nose). He wrote ZERO. My doctor looked at me and told me he had never seen someone so sick as I was, so fast after a tick bite.

You are right, it is always the person who moves the bobber!

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

TOday I tested abx, just to see... I got a big yes for Rifampin AND zith.... AHHHHH... I have been off of abx since November and was really hoping I could do this naturally. After being on the MP for 6 months and becoming exteremley sick and then doing combos of abx from an LLMD for 6 months and getting no where, I was really wanting to do this naturally..... and I have seen improvements since doing herbs, and changing my diet.

But what if my body is telling me I NEED the abx??? Actually the weirdest thing happened.. when I put the abx in my hand the biotensor started going in an almost circular motion with what felt like the energy being pulled away from my hand... but then it would go up and down yes, and then do the weird circular oull away thing that I have NEVER seen it do.

Did the same for Zith, YES and then the weird circular thing... I did check my regulation before tested and all systems were go.

I understand now that I can not completely rely on this until I learn how to do it very good.... I am going to have to wait until I see my doctor who does ART muscle tests to tell me if I need abx or not...

It did say NO to samento, but I have been thinking about taking a beak from that and just do the Quina and Pinella. I have been on samento for 3 months now, so I figured it would be good to break them up for a bit... at least a few weeks.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Shandy, if it says yes and you trust your tests, I would take the abx. I got a yes in December for amoxicilin, and I took it for about 8 days.

Rifampin is probably for bart, right? Have you tried Japanese knotweed too? I used it for brain inflamation, got good results in minimal amounts...

Do you use Samento or whole cats claw? I tested for a very long time for whole cats claw (either in tincture or powder) but only tested about 5% of the time for Samento (toa free)...

And about the ART test, you can be sure that next day you'll test for a different thing!!! I never take the same thing while relying only on herbs to kill. Either the amount or the herb itself changes almost every day.

The PE1 treatment with nosodes though, it is constant, as my body keeps asking for the borrelia and antibody nosodes from times to times. And as I'm only taking herbs to clean, they also are more or less constant.

But when I was using only herbs to kill, I never ever got a fixed protocol that lasted a week, for example. Before I could do my own tests, I stayed with the same combo for about 2 weeks, then changed on my own, kind of trial and error.

After I started trying/ trusting my tests, I changed the herbs or amounts literally every day. Specially during the fight with multiple coinfections.

I had loads of doubts about this ever changing cycling herbal approach, but it worked. Slowly, but it worked.

When I don't have herbal or homeopathic alternatives to treat myself and an abx tests good, I take the abx. I usually found alternatives with Chinese herbs and Buhner herbs (including addditional herbs he suggested), or Noni tincture, or other spices like cardamon, nutmeg or turmeric, for example.

Or bee venom homeopathic (apisinum), or arnica homeopathic, or propolis / bee pollen / royal jelly... When I find the alternative to the abx, that is almost always a combo (not one single herb but at least 2), I ask for priority: which one is better, the abx or the combo of herbs?

Or I ask, if I take these herbs, will I need the abx? Almost always the combo of herbs will test as being better and enough to deal with the infection. But not always. It's when I add the abx!

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Rifampin is for bart, and my streaks/stretch marks are blazing red. I put some oregano oil on them and they calmed down a bit. I am having trouble with my liver right now (yellow eyes) and had a liver panel done yesterday, so I dont want to go throw myself on any abx... which was why I was so surprised that they said YES to it.

I am not completely trusting of my testing yet.

I may look into japanese knotweed... Is that for bart??

--------------------

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Just tested, says YES rifampin 600mg, and ZITH 1000mg... I didn't even think you could take that high a dose of zith??

Maybe I will bring this up with my doc and see what she says.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

About biopuncture - applying some homeopathics with needles in some trigger points... I posted one site about it in the other thread about homeopathy.

I'm inspired today, and kept asking if we could do that with photons!

I think I got a yes. [Big Grin]

Solar plexus is not the good point to absorb all homeopathics, I get negative consistently for products like Ubichinon, Coenzyme comp (mixed homeopathics) but also for single substance homeopathics (example, dulcamara).

With nosodes and antibody nosodes, the solar plexus is the ideal place to absorb the information, it seems. There's a 'big' area in between the navel and the sternum (the last 'bone' of the chest) that always tests good for sticking the multiple nosodes, but never above the sternum. At least, not for us at home.

Once I sticked it on the sternum because I had too many nosodes to use on my daughter, and the nosodes that were above the sternum continued to test as 'in need' AFTER the photon application.

So I had to do the treatment again, but only with the 2 or 3 vials that kept testing after. So I learned that I could stick the vials sideways (around the solar plexus), but not too much high.

It's been a while that I keep asking if I could use other substances than nosodes at the solar plexus and I get a 'no', consistently. The antibody nosodes work wonderful there too. We had a few experiences so far and I start to be convinced it works there.

Not only antibodies of borrelia, but other antibodies (the Sanum Sanukehls) test good there and I had one very fast result with san streptococcus that convinced me of the efficacy of the photons + antibody nosodes on solar plexus.

I found a place TODAY where I can stick the other type of homeopathics, not nosodes. I won't say where it is because I'd like to hear about what other energetic testers find as response.

I would like to know what you all find as ideal place to absorb other homeopathics than nosodes.

I'll be doing some tests soon on myself and see if I could get a type of treatment proposed by biopuncture but without needles! My needles are the photons!!! [Cool]

I just suspect that if I absorb products like Ubichinon this way, through photons, I won't need daily ingestion as I'm doing (my daughter and I take Ubichinon+citrokehl+coenzyme comp about 3-5 times a day). We test almost every 2-3 hours positive for this mix. It's been like this since starting on this photon therapy.

I suspect that the absorption through photons will be likely the absorption through IV, or intra muscular stuff, etc... The difference is that there are no needles, and there is just one ampule to use time after time, like the Bionic+nosode treatment.

If anyone is willing to do the experiment, please post your accupuncture trigger point here!! I mean, the place where the vial has to be attached in order to apply photons efficiently! [Smile]

If photons DO transport the message of other homeopathic products like they seem to be doing with nosodes, and we apply photons to the right accupuncture points, we got a big hit here!!!

the idea to use needles injecting homeopathics in accupuncture trigger points is very very similar to nosodes+bionic treatment. I feel that that's what we are doing when we tape the nosodes on the solar plexus and apply photons on accupuncture trigger points!!! Exactly!

And where we have more borrelia (example, daughter had it on the knee and elbows), we apply photons directly there to send the message of the nosodes to the cells there and make them start killing!

I do have borrelia making my right arm and fingers tingling/ numb.

If I have the nosodes on my solar plexus, I FEEL the numbness diminishing only a few seconds (about 2-5 seconds) after I apply the photons on the blocked accupuncture points (back, under the arm, elbow, in between index and thumb, front of the shoulder). The numbness disappears almost instantantaneously, very different from Nogier treatment.

With Nogier, it takes a bit longer. I use different frequencies in the same blocked points above, and the effect will be good too (no more numbness at the end of the Nogier sessions) BUT it won't last more than 24 hours. Sometimes even less...

With nosodes, I get about 48 hours without having numbness back EVEN though the time of photon application is sooo MUCH smaller than with Nogier!! This for me is a sort of empirical confirmation that the message of the nosodes is REALLY being sent to where the photons are flashed on.

Here I go for another experiment!! [bonk]

Brussels
Member # 13480

Shandy, yes Japanese knotweed helps bart.

Sorry to hear about your liver. Go slow with killing bart, as herxes can be hard.

I would wait and see what the liver pannel says. And never forget adding multiple treatments for the liver... For me, that is THE point of biggest trouble, with herbs or with photons.

Good luck!

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I just got this book out of the library called "Dowsing for Answers" by Wilma Davidson...

Very informative!

It says you can actually use the pendulum to "channel" medicines & healing to yourself or other people. I know this sounds like woo-woo stuff but maybe you were channeling the abx into your system & you didn't know it, Shandy?

It sounds like that was what was happening...? I have no idea if it will work but it's worth a try.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Sparkle, I can barely believe you are going more woo woo than me!!!

Instead of trying the pendulum to channel energy, try photons, this is soo powerful.

My experience with photons and other homeopathics are going on, I think I found a gold mine (not for the money, but for its value). I won't tell my secret accupuncture point until other people test and try to figure out by themselves.

My lyme doctor has a dowsing book for homeopathics. I wanted to buy it, but forgot the paper with the name of the book. He uses that all the time. I'll try to get the name again next time I go see him and buy the book.

Just let us know if the channeling is good!!!! You really amaze me, Sparkle!

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have much time, I'll report on my visit to the doctor over the weekend. And Selma, I agree, Sparkle is amazing!

Seeing we're talking about dowsing, I ran into the following article which I thought would peak everyone's interest. Especially for accuracy!

quote:
``COPPER BRACELETS, CHAINS AND WIRE''
By Clive Tucker
I have been Dowsing for forty six years and during that time I had plenty of Dowsing problems caused by magnetic flux. Deflected images often put me off target by fifty feet, or more, and that can be both embarrassing and expensive.

Recently while working on a remote Dowsing project I kept havingproblems with deflected images. It was frustrating, so I began to search for a permanent cure to this age old Dowsing problem.

Eventually I acquired a pure copper bracelet such as the one people buy at the local Pharmacy to help ease their arthritis pains.

I am right handed so I placed the copper bracelet on my left wrist, and while wearing that bracelet on my left wrist, and while wearing that bracelet I had no problems whatsoever with deflected images. Now I was right on target in both map and field Dowsing. I also discovered that while wearing the bracelet my depth of water, etc., was accurate. Apparently magnetic flux had been misleading both horizontally and vertically.

I also had a left handed Dowser do some tests both with and without the copper bracelet. This showed that a left handed Dowser needs to wear the bracelet on their right wrist - I do not know why.

Testing showed that while wearing the bracelet a Dowser can use the Pendulum in either their right or left hand with the same accurate effect.

Further testing showed that a Dowser could wear a pure copper bracelet, or a pure copper wrist chain, or just a piece of bare pure copper wire wrapped around their wrist, with them all having an equal effect, providing the right handed Dowser uses the left wrist, and the left handed Dowser uses the right wrist.

While wearing the bracelet I am now getting more accurate readings with Y rods, L rods, The Pendulum and the Bobber. I have ended my problems with magnetic flux.

My information dowsing says that by using the copper bracelet, chain or wire on the appropriate wrist, a Dowsers accuracy may increase up to sixty six percent.

Over the years I have viewed many pictures of the Ancient Egyptians, and I often wondered why it was that despite their great wealth, they were usually shown wearing copper bracelets, and carrying various Dowsing implements.

Is it possible that the Pharaohs knew about the neutralizing effect that copper bracelets had on magnetic flux and deflected images, and just carried that information with them into the Tomb?

[ 02-20-2009, 07:37 PM: Message edited by: lymie_in_md ]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting, Bob. I think I'll play with some copper.

------

Brussels, I test that use of Sanum in the vial on the solar plexus is more powerful for me than injection. I have someone who could easily inject it for me, but I don't think it would work any better than the current protocol. (I have not tested if injection and biophotons would be better than vial and biophotons.)

I've been using bee venom and garlic to keep the remaining Borrelia Garinii down while I am treating fungals and TB, since I can't use so many nosodes at once. It's working well. Have you tested for this for your arm problem?

I'm not finding another place to put vials other than the solar plexus. I wonder where you have found. I do find that I can place them all standing up in a small glass jar on the solar plexus, if I need to, but I am not using so many at a time.

If I use a series of potencies, I usually have them all in one vial as a homochord.

------

Interesting idea, Sparkle. I have observed energy work sessions where the practitioner works hands off the body, yet you can watch the patient's body relax. There are so many ways to transmit information. Most seem to include visualization and intention.

The second time I made an autonosode by hand sucussion, I finished it and found it to be useless for treatment. Eventually by questioning I found that the treatment had already occurred while creating the product, and a new potency would need to be made for the next treatment.

(I didn't yet understand the power of the series remedy, so was confused that I could only use a remedy once or twice before it no longer tested well.)

Who knows what we treat ourselves with daily, without even knowing but just by focusing on it, especially with photons flowing through the system.

------

Shandy, you might want to check your questions. I sometimes get inconclusive answers when my questions are confusing.

For instance, the question "Does my body want penicillin?" Well my body might benefit from penicillin specifically for killing spirochetes, but it might cause a bad case of candida. Plus I don't "want" to take penicillin. So I might get both a yes and a no.

A better question for me might be "Is it in my highest good to take penicillin for borrelia today?" if yes "how many times a day," "how much each time," "for how many days in a row?"

Or, "which product would work better to kill borrelia for me today, penicillin, or bee venom ointment?" Testing each one at a time.

I once tested some Wild Pacific Salmon at a grocery store. I asked if it would be good for me to eat. Got a definite "no." Confused, I tried another question "Would it be good for me to eat if I cooked it first?" Got a definite "yes." The body can be very literal.

Others may have even better words to use when dousing, and might post suggestions.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The majority of lymies who have so far taken the AI test all are allergic to copper as well as mercury, nickle, lead at the DNA level.

Just be aware of that.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

You could dowse to see if copper is good for you to increase your abilities...?

The book by Wilma Davidson has alot of useful tips for dowsing & healing. It really has alot of info just on healing with a pendulum, microwave ovens, EMFs, ley lines, ADHD, aromatherapy, finding lost things & people, & lots of useful stuff. I can't cover it all here so you might want to see if you can find the book.

If you get into dowsing - you can go very far with it... This book just opened my mind into a whole different dimension of what's possible with dowsing.

I still haven't gotten the go ahead to start the 3rd mycoplasma remedy of the set. I believe my body is detoxing & the 2nd remedy I took about 10 days ago is still working.

Don't under-estimate how strong these remedies are. I tested to use the Detox-ex & Bacto-ex from the InnoVita supplements now. i was getting not to take them for a while. So, I'm detoxing now. It's not fun but it seems like something is happening (excuse me if I don't get into all the gory details)...

Bejoy is correct about phrasing your questions properly. I read in the book it's important to visualize protection for yourself while dowsing & to break the connection after you get the information you need. A thank you is also appropriate... To whom, I don't know exactly but I'm going to do this from now on.

Selma, your info about the place in Germany that studies these "invisible" things is very interesting (EMF, ley lines, etc). Do they teach in English? I would like to learn more about it!

Please post some links if you have time!

Have a great day, everyone!

Mo
Member # 2863

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
brussels,

truth be told, i have dowsed with a pendulum for a long while now, and i do well with it, but hadn't gotten into specific treatment modalities, i dowse other things and sometimes use it for classical homeopathy for myself.

since i'm working my way to LENS neurofeedback, and hopefully cold laser or photons -- for my son, and perhaps moving upward to light devices..
i wonder if a biotensor (or bobber) is better or best for that, or just stick with my trusty pendulum.

my tool is pretty crude. just a brass diamond/pyramid on a chain.

mo

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you don't have any copper close by. Just get some pennies. Put them in your off hand and pose the question, does copper improve your dowsing or tensoring or using a pendulum. Ask if you are allergic to it. If no consider using a bracelet when you are asking questions.

Sparkle when I get to the library, I look for a book or any book. Thanks for the suggestion.

I talked to my new doctor this week about the PE1 and the bionic 880. She's going to start looking into it. Tomorrow when I've time I'll fill in some of the details and I have lots of questions.

Selma -- its amazing how much you've progressed with your LEDs.

Shandy -- hope you can avoid the ABX, its probably just me, but they just give me a bad feeling.

More tomorrow... [Cool]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Bejoy, you are right, the nosodes can only be used on the solar plexus. That is what I get too. But what I'm talking is about OTHER HOMEOPATHICS. Anything, like Heel, individulal homeopathic substances etc.

Equal treats equal (isopathy), which is what we do with nosodes and antibodies, these test only for me in the solar plexus. So far, I didn't find any other point either.

But if you test other homeopathic substances, NOT ISOPATHY, you'll see probably that you get a negative. That is what I got here, and it is consistent (tested in different days, different people, etc). Strong negative.

My question is: could our bodies still absorb these homeopathics (NOT isopathics) from somewhere else?

Bob and Sparkle and anyone else willing to take part in the game, if you find something, please post. I'm already using this other point, but would like to know what you all get as answer. You can send me PM or email.

Bob, thanks for the copper clue. I do get a positive answer, that it is good for me. I'll have to test and see.

the only danger to get too sensitive to energy testing is that you start to get positives for things that are less important.

Example: if you muscle test, this is what tells the most important things, because these tests are the least sensitive to energy.

If you do pendulum or probably, biotensor, you'll get other types of answers, more in the energetic field, so even if you get a no with muscle tests, you can get a yes with the pendulum because it is more sensitive than muscle tests.

I feel that the more I go deeper into this energy testing, and the more I use photons, my energetic tests get even further in the energy 'field'. In the end, it is harder to set up priorities as I find many more problems than I would, if I used only muscle tests.

Example: I took my daughter to my lyme doctor, who does ART and muscle tests (but he also uses the pendulum out of the office). So he tested my daughter for a few pathogens, and I can see she tests positive for one. He muscle tests her and gets a negative. I re-test her from far (not touching her body) and get a consistent yes.

He told me 'your testing is probably more sensitive than muscle tests', and didn't treat her for that pathogen. Which for me is a good decision, because she was muscle testing for other 7 or 8 tick born infections, that in his opinion, needed to be addressed before.

----
the treatment for detox using HEEL through photons is working.

Thanks Bejoy for telling me that your tests say that the "photonpucnture" (nosodes through photons) is better than IV homeopathics!!!

I was thinking that "photon-puncture" could be a good name for this type of treatment, where one takes homeopathics through photons, no matter if nosodes or any other homepathics.

this is powerful. I don't know who uses Heel /Sanum products here, but I just don't need the Ubichinon + citrokehl + coenzyme comp that I've been using for a long time, many times a day. Just one photon application, it will last as long as the nosode treatment (the effect lasts days).

Same for my daughter.

I also did on husband yesterday, he had such a good day today, EVEN though he doesn't believe a thing about this photon stuff. He's full of energy, good mood, doing funny things, playful, etc. He also said he doesn't feel urge to eat like it's usual.

Even chlorella stopped testing for us all today, and you guys know I EAT chlorella for years, daily. No, today, I didn't need it. It seems Hepar comp do some part of the job that chlorella does. But Hepar comp is still not enough for detoxing my liver (nor my daughter's), so I need still other Chinese herbs for the liver.

Probably Marnie is right, that the MgCl that dr. W adds in the iv helps detoxing the liver too.

My daughter is testing like me, so no need for chlorella, no need for Rechtsregulat... but still needing extra Chinese liver herbs.

Her cheek is so pink and her energy, incredible.

And to think she is STILL SICK with borrelia, ureaplasma and probably many tick born coinfections NOW seems ureal.

somehow, I think the problem of feeling sick is solved, at least, for the last weeks, for us at home.

We are sick, as we have all these infections and probably need treatment to go on for a long time, but we don't feel or look sick.

Today I did treatment for yersinia. My ingested cleansers are now bear garlic D1, magnesium C1, Chinese liver herbs D1, and cardamon. That is all both me and daughter are ingesting as treatment.

The rest, was taken through photons!!! These are: all autonsodes in various dilutions, borrelia series nosodes, borrelia series antibodies nosodes, FSME 200D nosode, and now I added yersinia nosode.

And cleansers throgh photons: Ubichinon, Citrokehl, coenzyme comp, Hepar comp.

gotta go!!

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting about the copper, Bob - thanks.

You know, this makes me wonder about body `polarity' - Gigi mentioned this in another thread, too, regarding the Allergy Immune concept, as I recall....

When we imagine all the waves and frequencies we are hammered with daily - not to mention stuff like MRI machines with extremely strong magnetic fields or working in a power plant - it makes me wonder what this does to our polarity.

Interestingly, perhaps, there are several homeopathic remedies along this line:

Electricitas (made from electrical current)
Magnetis Poli Ambro (made from the Magnet, as a whole, and each pole separately)
Magnetis Polus Arcticus (made from the North Pole of the Magnet)
Magnetis Polus Australias (made from the South Pole of the Magnet)
Galvanismus (made from either electric pole)

There are OLD, old remedies, going way back in homeopathic history. (Also interesting is that Electricitas antidotes Mercury.) Even way back then, they knew that imbalances occurred in body polarity. Makes me wonder if remedies like this aren't underutilized in our modern world.

Interesting about the autonosode `effect', bejoy.

Yersinia nosode, Selma? This is the Plague Nosode, yes? How did you come up with that one? This one interests me, too, but I don't have it yet......

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

I wish I could get through all these posts... It saddnes me to know that my brain is getting worse and not better. I just cannot comprehend or follow anything... This is VERY scary [Frown]

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lyme in MD: Bob, pennies may not be too reliable anymore as they are made of 99% zinc and only 1% copper coated. So would the zinc mess it up?

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
micul
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for micul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unexpectedills wrote:

quote:
I wish I could get through all these posts... It saddnes me to know that my brain is getting worse and not better. I just cannot comprehend or follow anything... This is VERY scary [Frown]

And yet you continue to follow this line of treatment? Maybe you should question if you have made the right decision?

OK, there are a few people here that have reported that Lightworks has helped them in some way, but there are MANY more that have NOT seen any results, other than some quirky reactions that have not proven to be an improvement at all.

Ask yourself this question; "How much worse am I going to let myself become, until I decide that this doesn't work?" At least set a limit that you will draw the line at.

--------------------
You're only a failure when you stop trying.

Posts: 945 | From U.S | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Micul,

I haven't even used the LW in a few weeks... actually since sometimes in early January I believe. SO this has nothing at all to do with LW.

I'm sure now you will tell me to go shovel abx down my throat... been there and done that too... didn't get better from that either.

Thanks for your concern

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

micul - I posted a thread where people could have said that this infrared light treatment was all quack stuff if they wanted to....

Why didn't anyone post anything?

Unexpected - this is complicated info. It takes years of study to get a grasp of it. Don't feel bad that you don't understand it all. People like Selma, Bejoy & Tracy have been studying this for years.

They have advanced knowledge of the subject.

Try to "chunk it down" into bit size pieces. Just study a little at a time to digest the basics. Homeopathy & energy medicine are very complex subjects. This is the medicine of the future based on quantum theories of physics.

You are not dumb or brainfogged out. It just takes time. Don't feel overwhelmed. Just study a little everyday.

I have been interested in herbal healing since I was 14... I'm 47 now. I'm no expert on homeopathy but the ideas here make sense to me since I've been studying it for a while as a lay person.

It takes some patience to learn all of this. The people posting on this thread are on the cutting edge. They are some very bright bulbs... if you know what I mean!

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Shandy,

You have a lot of friends who will more then take the time to help you better understand.

By the way, I'm having trouble following it too. And I believe my mind to be fully functional. It just they have been doing it for a long, long time.

So lets take one symptom you have issues with. Brainfog, let asks how best to get greater mental clarity. Lets see if we can challenge these homeopathic gurus, how you might proceed and use your pendulum to get you there.

Micul -- what is your recommendation to help Shandy?

--------------------
Bob

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great point, Sparkle. I cannot process this and my brain has been functional until today..

I am also not using LW and on herbs. I decided to wait until I understand more, which I don't expect to be soon..

I have been practicing with my pendulum. The pennies did not help. I think I am either being fooled or I am getting more consistant results.

Don't know it it helps, but I decided to change the chain out for a gold chain my husband gave me that I never wear and put it in with my jewerly that I do wear daily often hopeing some energy would mingle... ???

When I realized I have been dehydrated.. low BP and collapsing veins when having blood drawn.. but I had no clue! I started hydrating alot.. salt water for two days and then lots of plain water and electrolytes. Then the pendulum started giving the "appropriate " yes and no.. it had been swinging backwarks.

Shandy, are you using herbs that cross the BBB.. and binders.. you probably are, but am making sure. Do you get that acidy feeling in your brain? I get that (have it now) and wonder if it is ammonia.

Bob.. you are such a kind man.

Robin

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm been over at the homeopathic prevention thread and am now wondering about using photons and the tick for prevention.. what do you all think? I know someone mentioned using the tick as a "nosode" once in one of these threads... ???

Robin

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Shandy, I guess there are 2 biggest problems here in using these photons...

First one is that WITHOUT energetic tests, we get very restricted results, or it takes much more time (much more trial and error to find out programs, find out substances to treat using photons etc).

I find this is step number one, and it has nothing to do with photons or homeopathy. It is merely mastering these energetic tests. If you know someone that does that professionally, I would recommend that as best.

I relied only on professionals to do such energy tests for about a year (?) until I learned to do them by myself. Slowly, with the time, I started to feel I got good results and in the end, both my practioners even didn't test my remedies anymore and let me do the WHOLE protocol by myself, they only added new homeopathics, glandular treatment, or similar.

Such energy tests can work for any approach you would like to follow, either antibiotics only, mixed with herbs, supplements, with Rife, KMT, infrared, with whatever approach really you would like to use. Many don't believe that (like Micul probably).

You'll only believe when the speed of recovery goes so much faster than trial and error that you won't want to stop it anymore. At least, that is what happened to me.

Problem number 2 is that this is all so new and merely EXPERIMENTAL. We know nothing about its possible long lasting results. I'm JUST posting here what we have been doing as EXPERIMENTS, just that. As I wrote before, if one wants to have faster and surer results, I have no doubt: if money is not a problem, go see dr. W. It's the surest way to go!

So I guess, for that Micul is right. Go to an experienced practioner on any approach you choose. Even though, in my opinion, with chronic lyme treatment, EVERYTHING is experimental.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Tracy, thanks for the list of EMRs and related 'substances'.. My eyes 'got caught' by 'galvanismus'...

I wonder if we have to choose a positive and negative polarity for the dilution and which potencies are usually used with galvanismus? Would you know it? Or they come in both polarities together? (sorry if my question looks dumb)..

OK, as for yersinia, fortunately, not the plague, but the enteroc. type. Something in my intestines. I don't even pay attention to what kinds of pathogens they are, as I told before, I tested for 50 of them out of 74-75. So plague or not plague, botulismus, all these awful names, I am just starting to treat if they test...

As for Mucor racemosus, I got it once alive again some time ago, but my tests said 'no' to photons. Probably because I'm dealing with borrelia mostly and my immune system doesn't want to receive too much parallel information? For whatever reason, I get a yes for ingesting Mucor race nosodes, but not to treat them with photons.

As for the many other people treating Mucor racemosus, I find that the Mucan from Pekana is a good product (but I always use it with nosodes of Mucor, ingested, from Sanum). My mucor attacks then last one day or two, maximum, then go to dormant again.

For mucor racemosus, I'm using then:
- Mucor racemosus D6 (from Sanum) but it could be any other company, I suppose, ingested.
- Mucan from Pekana, it deals well with die off, I find.
- photons Nogier on the GI tract area (the most important area to be cleansed for mucor, in my case).
- photons Nogier on the affected areas (my case is usually skin).

all the other Pekana products for liver etc, I found so far that they can't compare with Heel products, muuch superior for cleansing...

If someone else finds other treatment alternatives for Mucor race, please post! I'm convinced this is one critter we'll be fighting for longer on and off.

Brussels
Member # 13480

http://www.similima.com/pharmacy3.html

If someone is interested in a short review about homeopathy, history, uses etc, I guess this is a good starting point?
-------

A QUICK REVIEW IN HOMOEOPATHIC PHARMACY

Dr.Ram Jyothis

BHMS,MD(Hom) Pharmacy

Lecturer. Fr.Muller's Homeopathic Medical College. Mangalore

1. What is the originality and specialty of Homoeopathic pharmacy?

Theory of Dynamization, Drug Proving, single remedy, Purity and Totality of the drug source, Simple to dispense and easy to administer, Long shelf life, cost effective.

2. What are the types of pharmacy?

Official pharmacy - Preparation of drugs according to the processes that are prescribed in an official pharmacopoeia and are done in a pharmaceutical set-up.

Extemporaneous pharmacy - preparing and dispensing medicines according to the directions of a physician and is done at the dispensary level.

Galenical pharmacy - relate to preparation of crude drugs. (Following the concepts of Galen).

Institutional (Hospital) Pharmacy - Practice of pharmacy in hospitals, health maintenance organization and nursing homes.

Operative pharmacy - relates to the various aspects of standardization, manufacturing, retail and also includes administrative and hospital pharmacy.

3. Father of Pharmacopoeia - Valerius Cordus (1515 - 1544).

4. Father of Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia - Dr Caspari (Leipzig, Germany, Dispensatory of Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia in 1825).

5. Pharmacopoia -

It is the supreme authoritative book, published by an authority, government of any country that deals with the rules and regulations of standardization of drug substances. It contains directions for collection of drug substances from different sources, their preparation, preservation and standards that determine their strength and purity. A pharmacopoeia published by an authority is termed as 'official' and one that is published by any person, other than an authority is 'unofficial'.

6. Source of Homoeopathic pharmacy -

In 1805, Hahnemann published the results of his observations of fifteen years in his `Fragmenta de Viribus Medicamentorum Positivis sive in sano corpore humano observatatis'. Between the years 1811 and 1832 were published his ''Materia Medica Pura'' and ''Chronic Diseases''.

7. History of Homoeopathic pharmacopoeia -

1825: Dr. Caspari (Leipzig, Germany) published Dispensatory of Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia.

1870: British Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia by British Homoeopathic Society, London.

1872: Schwabe - Pharmacopoeia Homoeopathica Polyglottica.

1897 : Otis Clap & Son Inc. Agent, Boston, U.S.A. published Pharmacopoeia of American Institute of Homoeopathy

1898 - Pharmacop�e Homoeopathique Fran�aise

1901: 2nd edition of Pharmacopoeia of American Institute of Homoeopathy, but title changed to "Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States".

In India, M. Bhattacharya and Co. published `Pharmaceutists Manual' in 1892.

A revised and enlarged twelfth edition was published in July 1962 as "M. Bhattacharya and Co.'s Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia".

This is not officially recognized by the Government of India.

Homoeopathic pharmacopoeia of India -

HPI is included in the Second Schedule of Drugs and Cosmetics Act 1940.

The proposal to set up a Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia Committee was initiated by the Homoeopathic Advisory Committee in the year 1956.

The Government of India constituted the Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia Committee in September 1962.

Dr.B.K. Sarkar was the first chairman of Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia Committee.

Various volume of HPI -

Vol - 1 1971 - 180 drugs

Vol - 2 1974 - 100 drugs

Vol - 3 1978 - 105 drugs

Vol - 4 1984 - 107 drugs

Vol - 5 1986 - 114 drugs

Vol - 6 1990 - 104 drugs

Vol - 7 1999 - 105 drugs

Vol -8 2000 - 101 drugs

Total number of monographs in HPI - 916

Monographs - The general plan of pharmacopoeias is to lay down the direction for the selection and preparation of drugs that are thoroughly adapted to the purpose of homoeopathic prescribing. These directions and specifications for each drug are called 'monographs'.

8. Sources of Homoeopathic drugs -

Vegetable Kingdom (Plant Kingdom)

WHOLE PLANT

Without roots - Alfalfa, Lobelia inflata, Ocimum sanctum, Ranunculus sceleratus

With roots - Aconitum napellus, Aethusa cynapium, Arnica montana, Belladonna, Chamomilla, Chelidonium majus, Conium, Drosera, Dulcamara, Euphrasia, Hyoscyamus, Hypericum, Ledum palustre, Pulsatilla, Ruta graveolens, Spigelia, Stramonium

ROOTS

Fresh : Arum triphyllum, Bryonia alba

Dried : Ipecacuanha, Ratanhia

Aerial : Ficus indica

Root & rhizome : Aletris farinose

STEMS

Flowering stem: Cactus grandiflorus

Stem with leaves: Clematis erecta, Sabina

Rhizome: Gelsemium, Helleborus, Podophyllum, Sanguinaria canadensis, Veratrum album, Veratrum viride

Corm: Colchicum autumnale, Crocus sativus

Bulb: Allium cepa, Allium sativum

LEAVES

Dried: Coca, Eucalyptus, Tabacum, Gymnema sylvestre

Fresh: Digitalis purpurea, Rhus tox, Justicia adhatida, Kalmia latifolia, Ficus religiosa

YOUNG SHOOTS

Asparagus officinalis, Pinus sylvestris

FLOWERS

Flower bud: Prunus spinosa

Stigma: Crocus sativus

Flowering heads (with leaves): Calendula, Eupatorium perfoliatum

Flowering heads (without leaves): Cannabis sativa, cina, Melilotus alba, Solidago

SEEDS

Fresh : Avena sativa, Cucurbita pepo, Ignatia, Syzygium jambolanum

Dried: Cocculus indicus, Coffea cruda, Nux moschata, Nux vomica, Sabadilla, Staphysagria, Carduus marianus.

BARK

Fresh outer bark: Abies Canadensis, Salix nigra, Viburunum opulus,

Dried outer bark: Cinchona, Mezereum, Conduranga

Inner bark: Cinnamomum, Fraxinus Americana, Prunus virginiana

Fresh bark of root: Baptisia tinctoria, Berberis vulgaris, Hamamelis

Dried bark of root: Gossypium

Bark of root and stem: Robinia

Bark of trees: Azadhirachta indica, Jonosia asoka, Terminalia arjuna

FRUITS

Fresh fruits (berry) - Agnus castus, Crataegus, Sabal serrulata

Fresh leaves and berries - Viscum album

Dried fruits (Nuts) - Aesculus glabra

Pulp - Carica papaya

Juices : Aloe socotrina (Ins****ated juice of leaves), Opium (gummy juice of poppy), Anacardium occidentale (black oily juice of shell).

Resins: Abies nigra, Guaicum

Gum-resins: Asafoetida

Balsams : Balsamum peruvianum

Volatile oils: Oleum santali, Oleum gaultheria

Fixed oils : Oleum crotonis, Oleum ricinis

Alkaloids : Atropine, Morphine, Nicotinum

Glycosides : Digitalin

CRYPTOGAMIA

Thallophyta :

Algae - Fucus vesiculosus

Fungi - Agaricus muscarius, Bovista, Secale cor, Ustilago

Lichen - Sticta pulmonaria

Bryophyta: - Polytrichum juniperinum

Pteriophyta: - Lycopodium (Spore), Equisetum hymale

Animal Kingdom

Phylum Porifera

Calcispongiae - Badiaga: Fresh water sponge (Skeleton)

Spongia tosta: Common sponge (Skeleton)

Phylum Coelenterata

Scyphozoa - Medusa: Jelly-fish (Whole living animal)

Hydrozoa - Physalia: Portuguese man-of-war (Whole living animal

Anthozoa - Corallium rubrum: Red coral (Skeleton)

Phylum Annelida

Hirudineae - Sanguisuga: Hirudo, the leech (Whole living animal)

Phylum Mollusca

Gastropoda - Helix tosta: Toasted snail (Whole living animal)

- Murex purpurea: Purple-fish (Juices)

Bivalvia - Calcarea calcinata: Calcinated oystershell (Shell)

- Pectin: Scallop (Shell)

Cephalopoda - Sepia: Cuttle fish (Juice)

- Eel serum (Serum)

Phylum Echinodermata

Asteroidea - Asterias rubens: Star-fish (Whole living animal)

Phylum Arthropoda

Crustacea

Armadillo officinalis: Sow bug, Sow louse (Whole dried animal)

Astacus fluviatilis : Crawfish or River crab (Whole living animal)

Homarus: Lobster (Digestive fluid)

Limulus cyclops: King crab (Blood)

Scolopendra: Centipede (Whole living animal)

Phylum Arthropoda

Arachnida

Aranea diadema: The Cross spider (Whole living animal)

Latrodectus katipo: Poison spider (Whole living animal)

Latrodectus mactans: Black widow spider (Whole living animal)

Mygale lasiodora: Black Cuban spider (Whole living animal)

Scorpio europus: Scorpion (Whole living animal)

Tarentula cubensis: Cuban spider (Whole living animal)

Tarentula hispanica: Spanish spider (Whole living animal)

Theridion curassavicum: Orange spider (Whole living animal)

Phylum Arthropoda - Insecta

Apis mellifica: Honeybee (Whole living animal)

Blatta orientalis: Indian cockroach (Whole dried animal)

Cantharis: Spanish fly (Whole dried animal)

Cimex acanthia: Bedbug (Whole living animal)

Coccinella: Ladybird beetle (Whole living animal)

Coccus cacti: Cochineal insect (Whole dried animal)

Culex musca: Culex mosquito (Whole living animal)

Formica rufa: The Ant (Whole living animal)

Pisces

Serum anguillar ichthotoxin: Eel serum (serum)

Gadus morrhua: Cod (First cervical vertebra)

Oleum jecoris aselli: Cod-liver oil (Oil)

Pyrarara: River fish (nosode) (Whole living animal)

Amphibia

Bufo rana: Toad (poison)

Lizards

Amphisbaena vermicularis: Snake-like Lizard (Poison)

Heloderma: Gila monster (Poison)

Lacerta agilis: Green Lizard (Whole dried animal)

Ophidia (Snake Poison)

Bothrops lanceolatus: Yellow viper

Cenchris contortrix: Copperhead snake

Crotalus horridus: North American Rattlesnake

Elaps corallinus: Brazilian Coral snake

Lachesis trigonocephalus: Surukuku

Naja tripudians: Indian hooded snake

Toxicophis: Moccasin snake

Vipera: Common Viper

Aves

Calcarea ovi testae: Egg-shell (Shell)

Ovi gallinae pellicula: Fresh membrane of shell of a Hen's egg (Shell)

Mammalia

Carbo animalis - made from charred ox hide.

Castor equi - Rudimentary thumbnail of horse.

Castroreum - Tincture of secretion found in preputial sacs of beaver.

Fel tauri - Trituration of ox gall.

Ingluvin - Gizzard of a fowl.

Mephatis - Alcoholic dilution of the liquid contained in the anal gland of Skunk.

Moschus - trituration of ins****ated secretion contained in preputial follicles of Musk deer.

Pulmo vulpis - fresh lung of wolf or fox.

Lacs (Milk & Milk Products)

Koumyss: Fermentation from ***'s milk

Lac caninum: *****'s milk

Lac defloratum: Skimmed cow's milk

Lac felinum: Cat's milk

Lac vaccini floc: Cream

Lac vaccinum: Cow's milk

Lac vaccinum coagulatum: Curds

Mineral Kingdom

Metals

Argentum met; Aurum met; Bismuthum; Cuprum met; Ferrum met; Indium; Iridium; Manganum; Niccolum; Osmium; Palladium; Platinum; Plumbum met; Rhodium; Stannum met; Tellurium; Thallium; Titanium.

Inorganic acids

Acidum boracicum;

Acidum hydrobromicum;

Acidum hydrofluoricum;

Acidum muriaticum;

Acidum nitricum;

Acidum nitro muriaticum;

Acidum phosphoricum;

Acidum sulphuricum

Inorganic

Calcarea arsenicum; Calcarea bromatum; Calcarea carbonicun; Calcarea fluorata; Calcarea hypophosphorosum; Calcarea iodatum; Calcarea lactica phosphorica; Calcarea muriaticum;; Calcarea phosphoricum; Calcarea picricum; Calcarea sulphuratum; Hepar sulphuris; Lapis albus

Organic

Aethyl nitrosum; Amylenum nitrosum; Anilinum; Atropinum; Benzenum; Camphora; Carboneum sulphuratum; Chloralum; Chloroformum; Formalin; Glonoinum; Glycerinum; Indigo; Iodoformum; Menthol; Methylene blue; Naphthalinum; Paraffinum; PetroleumPix liquida; Propylamine; Sulphanilamide; Sulphonal; Thiosinaminum; Thymolum; Trinitrotoluene; Urea; Uric acid.

Adamas; Aethiops antimonalis; Anthracite; Anthrakokali; Antipyrinum; Benzoaris; Eupionum; Fluorspar; Graphites; Hekla lava; Ichthyolum; Kaolin; Kerosolenum; Kreosotum; Mica; Slag; Tetradymite.

Mineral springs

Carlsbad: The waters of the Sprudel and Muhlbrunnen springs.

Levico: An arsenical mineral water of South Tyorol

Sanicula: A mineral spring water of Ottawa, Ill., U.S.A.

Skookum Chuck: Skookum Limechen Chuck Lake.

Vichy: Mineral springs at Vichy, France [Grande-Grille springs}.

Wiesbaden: The spring at Wiesbaden, in Prussia.

Nosodes

Homoeopathic preparations from pure microbial culture obtained from diseased tissue and clinical materials (secretions, discharges, etc.) are known as NOSODES.

CLASSIFICATION OF NOSODES

N-I - Made from lysates of microorganisms capable of producing bacterial endotoxins. Eg. Typhoidinum

N-II - Made from microorganisms capable of producing exotoxin

Eg. Diptherinum

N-III - Made from purified toxins.

N-IV - Made from microorganisms / viruses / clinical materials from diseased

subjects eg. Psorinum

Anthracinum - Anthrax poison, prepared from spleen of sheep or cattle.

Carcinosinum - Cancerous tissue

Diphtherinum - Diphtheric membrane

Medorrhinum - Urethral discharge from acute gonorrhoea

Psorinum - Itch eruption

Syphilinum - Syphilitic lesion - Primary or Secondary.

Plant Nosodes

Secale cornutum - Fungus growing upon seed of ergot rye

Ustilago maydis - Fungus growing on stem of Indian corn

Nectrianinum - Nosode of cancer of tree (Nectria ditissima)

Other Nosodes

Ambra Grisea - Morbid secretion from liver of sperm whale. It is extracted from rectum and found floating on sea.

Boletus Laricis - prepared from dried fungus purging Agaric / Larch Boletus.

Cholesterinum- prepared from gall stone.

Calculus renalis - prepared from renal calculus.

Hippomanes - prepared from a sticky mucoid substance of urinous odour found in the amniotic fluid of the mare.

Malaria officinalis - Prepared from mire taken during dryness of a malarial marsh.

Malandrinum - lysate from exudates of horse malandra (grease) - discharge of eczema in the fold of the knee.

Morbillinum - from exudates of mouth and pharynx of measles of infected patients.

O.A.N - synovial fluid of articulations especially knee and hip of osteoarthritis patients.

Pyrogenum - prepared originally from decomposition of meat of beef.

Usnea barbata - prepared from lichen infecting soft maple.

Vaccinonum - prepared from the lymph of cow pox.

Variolinum - lysate obtained from the serosity of smallpox pustule.

Carcinosins

Epitheliomine - extract of epithelioma.

Schirrinum - Carcinoma schirrus (Stomach)

Carcinocin - Hepatica metastat.

Carcinocin adeno vesica - papillary adenocarcinoma of bladder.

Carcinosin pulmonale - pulmonary cancer.

Tuberculinums

Tuberculinum avis - prepared from Mycobacterium tuberculosis aviare.

Tuberculinum bovinum - prepared from the pus of tuberculosis abscess in animal.

Tuberculinum Koch - culture of Mycobacterium tuberculosis

Bacillinum Burnett - from the sputum of tuberculosis patients containing the bacteria.

Bacillinum testium prepared from the testicle of tuberculosis patient.

Bowel Nosodes

Morgan (Bach) - Morgan Pure- Morgan Gaertner

Proteus

Mutabile

Bacillus no.7

Gaertner

Dysentery-co

Sycotic-co

Faecalis

Sarcodes

Sarcodes are preparations from the secretions of healthy organisms, healthy animal tissues and secretions.

Thyroidinum

Adrenaline

Pituitarum posterium

Cortisone

Adrenocorticotrophin

Insulin

Pepsin

Orchitinum

Oophorinum

Pancreatinum

Cholesterinum

Fel tauri

Vulpis fel

Colostrum

Imponderabilia

- Immaterial 'dynamic' energies that are utilized as potentized homoeopathic medicines. (Aphorism 286, 6th edition, Organon of Medicine)

Natural source

Luna - moon's rays

Sol - sun's rays

Magnetis poli ambo - the magnet

Magnetis polus arcticus - North Pole of magnet

Magnetis polus australis - South Pole of magnet

Man-made source

X-ray

Electricitas - Atmospheric & static

Galvanismus - galvanism

Tautopathic or Synthetic Source

Compounds synthesized, that have found a place in allopathic system of medicine, are potentized, proved on healthy provers and administered on the Similia principle. This category of drugs is termed as `synthetic'.

Examples

Aspirin

Chloramphenicol

Chlorpromazinum

Corticotrophin

Histamine hydrochloride

Mannitol

Penicillin

9. Collection & preservation of Plant Drugs -

WHOLE PLANT:

In flowering season, when partly in flower and partly in bud during sunny weather.

ROOTS:

ANNUALS: Early in autumn.

BIENNIALS: In the spring of the second year.

PERENNIALS: In the second or third year, before they develop woody fibers.

STEMS: After development of leaves.

WOOD:

In early spring or late in autumn before the juices are not exhausted.

BARKS:

RESIN: In early spring, at the time of development of leaves and blossoms.

NON-RESIN: Late in autumn from young vigorous trees.

HERBS:

When they are fully developed, should be cut just above roots.

LEAVES:

Just before and during early part of flowering time. Leaves of biennial plants

are collected in spring of second year as soon as flowering stems begin to shoot.

TWIGS: Of present year's growth only.

FLOWERS:

Partly in bud and partly in blossom, in dry weather.

BULBS:

As soon as they mature when the leaves begin to decay.

FRUITS AND SEEDS:

When they are fully ripe. Succulent fruits, seeds or berries should be used while fresh. Only dried fruits, seeds or berries may be stored in well closed glass container.

10. Phytochemistry - active principles of plant drugs

The active principles of a drug are the potent constituents of the drug that is individual to the drug and are responsible for the pharmacodynamic action of the drug.

GLYCOSIDES

Glycosides are non-reducing organic substances. They are colourless, crystalline or amorphous solid substances soluble in water and alcohol. The name of all glycosides ends in `in'.

Digitalis - digitoxin, digoxin, digitalin

Mezereum - daphin.

Cinchona - quinovin.

Aesculus hippocastanum - aesculetin

Ruta graveolens - rutin.

Thuja occidentalis - thujin, thujetin, thujenin.

TANNINS

Tannins consist of complex, organic, non- nitrogenous, phenolic compounds of high molecular weight. They possess the property to 'tan', i.e. to convert hide and skin into leather.

Hydrolyzable tannins: Rheum, Hamamelis

Condensed tannins: Cinnamon, Cinchona

Pseudotannins: Nux vomica, Ipecacuanha

RESINS

Resins are plant exudates, except shellac or lac, which the lac-insect

prepares from plant juices. Resins associated with volatile oil are called

oleo-resins. Resins in association with both volatile oil and gum are called oleo-gum- resins. If the resins contain benzoic acid and / or cinnamic acid and / or their esters, they are called balsams.

Gum-resins - Asafoetida

Lignan - Podophyllum: podophyllotoxin

ALKALOIDS

Alkaloids are organic nitrogenous substances, more or less alkaline in action and are the secondary metabolites of a plant.

Belladonna: atropine, apoatropine

Stramonium: hyoscyamine, hyoscine.

Cinchona: quinine, quinidine, cinchonine

Ipecacuanha: emetine

Opium: morphine, codeine, thebaine, papaverine

Secale cornutum: ergometrine, ergotamine

Nux vomica: strychnine, brucine

Conium maculatum: coniine

Aconitum napellus: aconitine, benzoylaconine

Colchicum autumnale: colchicine

VOLATILE OILS

Volatile oils are odorous constituents of plants. They are liquid and volatile with a characteristic smell. They are characteristic of certain orders such as Labiatae, Rutaceae, Myrtaceae, Lauraceae, Piperaceae and Zingiberaceae.

Mentha piperita : Peppermint oil

Camphora : Camphor

Nux moschata : Nutmeg oil

Eucalyptus : Eucalyptus oil

Santalum album : Sandalwood oil

FIXED OILS, FATS AND WAXES

Fixed oils and fats, obtained from plants, differ only as regards their melting point but chemically they belong to the same group. If a substance is liquid at 15.5� to 16.5�, it is called fixed oil and if it is solid or semi-solid at the above temperature, it is called fat.

Ricinus comunis: Castor oil

Croton tiglium : Croton oil

Hydnocarpus : Hydnocarpus oil

10. Collection & Preservation of Animal Kingdom

Venoms are obtained from serological laboratories and are quickly dry-freezed and preserved in glycerin.

Elaps corallinus : The venom is collected by compressing a butter-plate against the fangs or by letting the snake bite through a cloth covering a wide-mouth bottle.

Lachesis:

The living snake is stunned with a blow; the venom is then collected on sugar of milk by pressing the poison fang upwards against the bag.

Crotalus horridus, Naja tripudians, Vipera :

Venom is procured by compressing the gland when the serpent is either pinioned in a frame or under the influence of chloroform.

Bufo rana:

The live animal is fastened to a slab of cork by four strong pins stuck through the webs of the feet. The poles of an induction apparatus in action are slowly drawn over the back of the animal, whereupon the poison very soon issues from the dorsal glands.

Cantharis:

In May or June when the insects swarm upon the trees, they are collected in the morning at sunrise, when they are torpid from the cold of night and easily let go their hold.. Person with their faces protected by masks and their hand with gloves shakes the tree or beat with poles. The insects are collected as they fall upon linen cloths spread underneath. They are then exposed in sieves to the vapour of boiling vinegar and having been thus deprived of life, are dried in the sun or in apartments heated by stoves.

12. Homoeopathic vehicles and bases.

Homoeopathic vehicles are material agents that are therapeutically inert, having no curative properties of its own, as well as chemically non-reactive with drug substances. They are a media for extraction of the properties of the drug, its preservation and conveyance of the properties of the drug to the intended site of action.

Classification of homoeopathic vehicles

Solid vehicles -

Sugar of milk

Cane sugar

Globules and Pilules

Pellets

Cones

Tablets

Liquid vehicles -

Distilled water

Alcohol

Glycerin

Solvent ether

Syrup simplex

Olive oil

Almond oil

Almond oil

Sesame oil

Chaulmoogra oil

Coconut oil

Sandalwood oil

Lavender oil

Rosemary oil

Semi-solid vehicles-

Paraffin: Hard Paraffin; Soft Paraffin [Yellow soft paraffin, White soft paraffin];

Liquid Paraffin

Beeswax: Yellow beeswax; White beeswax

Lanolin

Spermaceti

Prepared lard

Isinglass

Soap: Hard soap; Soft soap; Curd soap,

Starch

Vehicles for preparation of mother tincture, mother solution, mother substance-

Alcohol

Distilled water

Glycerin

Solvent ether

Sugar of milk

Vehicles for potentization-

Sugar of milk

Alcohol

Distilled water

Vehicles for dispensing of Homoeopathic medicines-

Globules,

Pilules

Cones

Tablets

Sugar of milk

Distilled water

Syrup simplex

Vehicles as bases for external applications-

Distilled water

Alcohol

Glycerin

Olive oil

Almond oil

Sesame oil

Chaulmoogra oil

Coconut oil

Sandalwood oil

Lavender oil

Rosemary oil

Paraffin

Beeswax

Lanolin

Spermaceti

Prepared lard

Isinglass

Soap

Starch

13. Saccharum lactis
(saccharum lactose, sugar of milk)

Chemical formula: C12H22O11, H2O

Molecular weight: 360.3

Source: goat's milk

Stapfs process of purification of saccharum lactose (John Ernst Stapf)
Steps
450gm. sl +2 liters of boiling water
filter using filter paper
filtrate+ 2 liters of absolute alcohol
keep for 3-4 days
crystals deposits
add some alcohol to crystallized mass and wash in purified water
crystals are diluted by pouring through filter paper and kept airtight .

Stable in air, but readily absorbs odors.

1gm is soluble in 5ml of water; in 2.6ml of boiling water; very slightly soluble in alcohol; practically insoluble in chloroform and in ether.

Its solution is neutral to litmus.

Impurities are Starch, Cane sugar, Acid radical, Alum, Chloride, Phosphates, and Copper.

14. Globules are prepared from pure cane sugar (pharmaceutical grade of cane sugar / sucrose) with globule making pan or pill tubes.

It is sometimes made with 80% sucrose and 20% lactose.

Molecular weight - 342.3

Colour: white

Shape: uniform and perfectly globular

Size: Size numbers 40, 50, 60, 70 or 80 are generally called pilules. The smaller sizes are called globules.

Consistency: not be too soft or too hard

Odor: odorless

Taste: sweet, as it is made from cane sugar

Solubility: entirely soluble in water

Dispensing of homoeopathic potencies as well as placebo.

For preservation of homoeopathic medicines.

Globules are to be kept in airtight bottles and kept away from moisture.

The globules retain their medicinal value for many years, if protected against sunlight and heat.

Impurities are Flavour, Starch, Glucose, Glycerin, Talc, Chalk, Kaolin, Antioxidants, inorganic & whitening agents.

Pellets are small, sterile cylinders about 3.2 mm diameter by 8mm in length that are formed by compression from medicated masses. In Homoeopathy, it is a synonym for globule.

15. Cones - Source - Cane sugar and egg albumin

Conical in shape

Size - by the diameter of base in millimeter; common size - 6

For preservation of medicines for a long time.

16. Tablet -source Pure refined sugar of milk. Prepared by tablet punching machine.

Shape: discoid, round with flat or convex face

Size: In size of 1grain or 65 mg

Consistency: softer than globules

Lactose content - not less than 94%

Binder - not exceeding 3%w/w

Lubricant - not exceeding 3% w/w

Insoluble matter - not exceeding 5% w/w

Disintegration time - with in 5 minutes.

Ash value - 0.5% w/w

Tablets serve as solid dosage forms for dispensing of homoeopathic medicines.

17. Distilled Water

Synonym: Purified water; Aqua distillata; Aqua purificata

Chemical symbol: H2O

Molecular weight: 18.015

Prepared by

Compression distillation - using Leibigs condenser (Small scale).

Purification by Stills - Conventional Stills & Multiple effect Still.

Deionization- Cation exchangers (Zeokarb 225, Amberlite IR 120 resin)

Anion exchangers (Amberlite IR 400, DeAcidite FF, Zeolite FF resin)

Specific gravity - 1.000 at 25C.

Boiling point - 100C

Freezing point - 0C

pH - 5.8 - 7

Impurities - Acidity or Alkalinity, iron, lead, Ammonia, Chloride, Sulphate, Calcium

For preparation of aqueous mother solutions according to Class VA and Class VB.

It is used to convert solid trituration potency into a liquid potency for succussions.

To prepare mother solution for LM scale.

18. Ethyl Alcohol. Synonym: Ethanol; Spirit of Wine;

Chemical symbol: C2H5OH

Molecular weight: 46.07

Prepared by

Distillation of fermented liquids containing carbohydrates or by synthesis. It contains not less than 94.7%v/v or 92.0%w/w and not more than 95.2%v/v or 92.7%w/w of ethyl alcohol.

Usable carbohydrate -containing materials include molasses, sugarcane, beetroot, grapes, fruit juices, corn, barley, wheat, rice, maize, potato, wood and waste sulphite liquors.

Impurities in alcohol are acid, fusel oil, water, methyl alcohol.

Varieties of Alcohol:

Absolute alcohol - Prepared by dehydration of rectified spirit with fresh quick lime or by distillation of rectified spirit, mixed with little benzene

Contains not less than 99.4%v/v or 99%w/w of ethyl alcohol.

Specific gravity - 0.795.

It is used in Stapf process for the purification of sugar of milk.

Dispensing alcohol -Prepared by diluting 947ml of strong alcohol to 1000ml with purified water

Contains 91.4%v/v (limit 91.0 to 92.0%v/v) of ethyl alcohol

Specific gravity: 0.8289 to 0.8319

Dispensing alcohol is used for making most of the dilutions from tinctures, in Centesimal and Decimal scale, preparation of potencies of fifty millesimal scale and conversion of solid triturations into liquid potencies.

Dilute alcohol - Prepared by diluting 632ml of strong alcohol to 1000ml with purified water.

Contains 60%v/v (limit 59.5% to 60.5%v/v) of ethyl alcohol

Specific gravity: 0.9139 to 0.9169

After conversion of solid trituration, 6X potency to 8X in the liquid form, the next higher potency 9X is prepared with dilute alcohol (HPI).

Dilute alcohol is used to prepare 1X and 1C potencies from the mother tincture prepared according to Old Hahnemannian Method, prepare evaporating lotions and cleansing of utensils.

Proof Spirit - It is legally defined as being a spirit, which at a temperature of 51oF shall weigh exactly 12/13th of weight of an equal measure of distilled water.

Specific gravity: 0.91976

Contains 57.1% of ethyl alcohol by volume and 49.28% of ethyl alcohol by weight. Spirit of this strength is called 100% Proof Spirit. So 57.1% by volume of Spirit is equivalent to 100% Proof Spirit.

Weaker spirits are termed as 'Under Proof - U.P.' and stronger spirits are termed as 'Over Proof - O.P.'.

Conversion of % concentration to proof strength and vice versa

20o OP = 120 / 1.75 = 68.57%

60o OP = 160 / 1.75 = 91.42%

10o UP = 90 / 1.75 = 51.4%

91.42% = (91.42 X 1.75) - 100 = 60 i.e. 60 OP

60% = (60 X 1.75) - 100 = 5 i.e. 5 OP

40% = (40 X 1.75) - 100 = - 30 i.e. 30 UP

Rectified Spirit 60 O.P. means Pure Rectified Spirit containing 160 percent of Proof Spirit.

Specific gravity: 0.829.

Contains 91.29 % by volume of ethyl alcohol.

19. Glycerin -

Chemical formula: CH2OH CHOH CH2OH or C3H8O3

Molecular weight: 92.09

Boiling point - 290C

Specific gravity - 1.26

For the preservation of poisonous animal products and venom of snakes.

For preparation of glyceroles and lotions.

For preparation of mother tinctures of Apis mellifica, Tarantula, etc.

20. Solvent Ether- : (C2H5)2O - Mol Wt: 74.12

21. Oils -

Olive oil - Oleum olivae - A fixed oil obtained from ripe fruits of Olea europea. Pale Yellow colour (green to greenish yellow), Spf. gr. - 0.910 - 0.913 at 20C.

Almond oil - Oleum amygdalae expressum - : A fixed oil obtained from kernels of seeds of Prunus amygdalus.Pale yellow colour, Spf. gr - 0.910 - 0.915 at 20C.

Sesame oil - Oleum sesami; Gingelly oil - : A fixed oil obtained from seeds of Sesamum indicum. Pale yellow colour, faint odour, Spf. gr - 0.916 - 0.921 at 20C.

Chaulmoogra oil - Oleum chaulmoograe - A fixed oil expressed from fresh ripe seeds of Hydnocarpus kurzii or Hydnocarpus wightiana.Brownish yellow colour, rancid butter odour.

Sandal wood oil - Oleum santali-: A volatile oil obtained from dried heartwood of Santalum album Thick, pale yellow colour, strongly aromatic odour, Spf. gr - 0.973 - 0.985 at 20C.

Lavender oil - Oleum lavendulae - : A volatile oil obtained from fresh flowering tops of Lavendula officinalis.Yellowish green colour, Spf. gr - 0.875 - 0.888 at 25C.

Rosemary oil - : Oleum rosmarini - A volatile oil prepared from fresh flowering tops of Rosmarinus officinalis. Pale yellow colour, characteristic odour of rosemary, Spf. gr - 0.894- 0.912 at 20C

Brussels
Member # 13480

There's still page 2 on the article above, and we can see other interesting information.

I didn't know that andrographis paniculata exists in homeopathy already!!!

Another killer that I find useful sometimes is nutmeg!
--
It gives us an idea how large is the field of homeopathy.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Robin, yes, it was me.

Tick bite preventive treatment we use are borrelia nosodes LM6, a few sugar pellets under the tongue. I wrote the amount in the other thread you mentioned.

Just be careful as once I got a strong reaction due to having borrelia, but it happened only once in years.

Only preventive against ticks containing borrelia. Here in Switzerland, there's a veterinarean using that in his sheep, and the number of bites fell from about 200-300 per head to about 4-5 ticks, according to my lyme doctor.

My cat was also catching all possible ticks (certaily more than 100 a year) and after the treatment, got down to about one or two a month. My cat convinced me it worked.

Brussels
Member # 13480

My daughter finally tested for the Ubichinon-citrokehl-coenzyme comp now (and I yesterday).

So the photon effect lasts about 3 days for us with the PE1, while ingested, the time span was down to about 2-3 hours!!! I mean, we needed homeopathics every 2-3 hours but when 'taken' through photons, we need photoning them once every 3 days or so.

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Thank you sparkle, Bob, Brussles,Robin!!

I am on for herbs right now:

Samento
QUnia (not everyday)
Pinella
Resveratrol/japanese knotweed (in tablet not wholeherb)
Zhang Artemesia
Oil of oregano (in the bath)

Sometimes I also use teasel but only when it would test YES which is NOT often.

What other herbs can I use that cross the BBB?

Thank you

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Andrographis is for me the number one killer for borrelia in herb, when you have active borrelia. It certainly crosses the BB barrier.

Most of the times though, our brain fog comes from toxins. Adding more killers may increase brain fog.

The pathogens that caused me LOTS of brain fog were:
- babesia
- bartonella
- borrelia
- any candidal infections

All herbs from the basic Buhhner protocol cross the BB barrier according to scientific publications.

Buhner basic protocol is:
- astragalus (you need to test to see if your body needs that),
- cats claw whole herb
- Japanese knotweed whole herb or some pills with extracts
- andrographis paniculata
- sarsaparilla or smilax

Sarsaparilla for me didn't deal well with borrelia but it dealt well with coinfections (don't ask me which, I forgot now...).

With the time, I came to use other Buhner's suggestions and I found that STEPHANIA TETANDRA was excellent (but it has to come from a PROOFED source as there's a plant that is similar that killed people in the past, not stephania, but similar to it and can be counfounded). My source of Buhner's herbs, recommended by him, was 1stChineseherbs.

Unexpensive, many are organic, and plants like stephania are proofed.

Another one that I liked was ELEUTHEROCOCUS also called Siberian Ginseng. I found it was a good source of energy.

If you are fighting coinfections, Buhner's herbs won't be enough, you'll have to add others. One that some people are using is CRYPTOLEPSIS, but it needs pulsing.

There are other Chinese herbs that are good for coinfections, in my case, I found phellodendron, gardenia were good. And other rain tree herbs like pau d'arco in tincture or gervao, for example, had some surprising effects.

Pau d'arco TINCTURE is a borrelia cyst buster (by my own muscle tests and my naturopaths' ART tests). As a cyst buster, my naturopath recommeds to add too Noni tincture. If my memory is good, bee pollen is also a borrelia cyst buster? Anyone knows it?

If you'd like a general antimicrobial, I would also recommend frozen garlic, it kills quite a lot of things at once, but in my opinion, it doesn't cross the BB barrier (also in Buhner's opinion, garlic is not as systemic as the plants he suggests).

He recommends garlic in other books but not for lyme, but I found frozen garlic useful to help specially in the intestines.

Now with photons, things get MUCH easier in my opinion, but if you have to be on herbs, only a combo will work.

Buhner is not strong for cleaning, so you got to add cleansers to have your liver, kidney, lymph, intestines well...

for topic application: bee venom ointment, in case you are not allergic.

Extra homeopathic killers: hypericum 200C, ledum 30C, 200c, apisinum 30C (= bee venom).

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Shandy - I feel exactly like you do when trying to grasp the light functions and concepts, and trying to understand the combination remedy info. My ADD kicks into high gear. But I think I'm better than I was.... it's taking a lot of time for me.

Very interesting list, Selma! I enjoyed going through some of that. Also, I didn't realize that Yersinia was in that large list that tested for you.

RE the Galvanismus remedy: I wondered the same thing.... Apparently, remedies are made from either the positive electric pole or the negative pole..... and in my book, there's nothing much else to guide the user as to which pole might be used for what, or what potencies are used (historically). Sorry.

RE the Zinc question: Hmmm. ALL 3 of the `Magnetis' (magnet) remedies I listed are antidoted by ZINC! Hmmmm......

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Member # 11129

Brussels, back to an old question. I sometimes take homeopathics by mouth or on the skin, especially the insides of the elbows, when using biophotons.

Also, I find that if I am treating with any homeopathics or nosodes in between using biophoton therapy, I sometimes still get the deeper treatment if they are still working in my system.

--------------------
bejoy!

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Shandy, take it slow with the andrographis.. I started itching all over and some people are allergic. I am hoping to be able to add it back in.

Nutramedix claims most of their antimocrobials to pass the BBB. ???

Also, are you taking any intestinal binders? Chlorella helps me sometimes. I've also used Living Clay, modifilin and garden of life detox fiber.

My first step to being able to use the photon/nosode protocol is playing with the pendulum and the bobber when it gets here. The rest I have to just absorb as I can and archive the thread for later use. Meanwhile.. the herbs or a dose of abx if I feel the need.

Robin

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thank you, Selma.. off to the other thread...
Brussels
Member # 13480

Tracy, thanks anyway for the interesting info...

I just may ask in the pharmacy and see what they get. I'm not buying them now, as my budget for this month is low, and will continue on Heel experiments... Possibly later.

I would also like to add some procaine, either in non-diluted form or in diluted D2 forms, but Heel procaine is out of the market. So I'll be trying to build one vial by myself with the help of my pharmacist...

Procaine is very much used in neuraltherapy but it could help in many other things, it seems...

About deep changes: now I started drinking room temperature water; before it was something I avoided (miasm), for more than a decade.

Same for sugar, before I had deep aversion for sugar, it is in my miasm file with my homeopath, but now I miss sugars (brown sugar) and am consuming it through fruit jams or sweets. I never, since childhood, liked jam and now my mouth is watering just to think of the berry jam...

Another strange thing happening: my lungs are looking for being more filled in, it's like I am exercising my lungs and breathing deeper day after day. I feel like exercising my muscles there. Somehow, my body is needing more oxygen, but it has nothing to do with air hunger. The feeling is pleasurable, like when we open the window in the morning and give a deep breath!

Still another: my body started to sweat and smell. Before I had the impression I was odorless as I almost never sweated. My mom is like me, since my childhood, she rarely sweats even if she is living in a tropical country!! It could be an iherited miasm (?). I feel my own body odours weird as I'm not used to have any smell whatsoever...

Whatever these changes mean, I'm just watching myself like an observer. So far, my feet infections are still dormant, and it's the first time in a decade, I think, I wash my socks with the other clothes. Before, they needed sterilization, boiling water, and to be washed separately.

I so suspect that these photons, with or without nosodes, when applied to accupuncture meridians or directly to sickened cells/tissues, with Nogier or homeopathics, do both an incredible boost in energy plus help communication of homeopathics. The boost in both areas is amazing.

No food, or herb, or ingested homeopathics could give me this inner boost of energy that photons give. I suspect that only accupuncture could have done similar, but accupuncture done DAILY, not once or twice a week like I was doing.

Add accupuncture with injected homeopathics (biopuncture), that could be even more similar, I suppose.

I am just thinking about the MFT tapping of dr. K. He strongly recommends that after ingesting anything, one has to tap on all main meridians (the 9 MFT points) to get better results.

I always did that and felt it helped. I feel I'm doing very similar with photons! We put the homeopathics somewhere and apply the photons on main accupuncture points.

The ONLY difference is on the DEPTH the substance reaches, it is truly amazing.

And of course, I still didn't find anything that is NOT homeopathic that can be taken with photons.

---
Bejoy, you are right, I find that rubbing or ingesting homeopathics while doing photons some other time in the day is better than not doing photons at all.

But no, my question is still open. Where, in your body, can you TAKE the content of the vial that is not a nosode nor antibody? in the same way dr. W. does with nosodes? ONly rubbing borrelia nosodes on the solar plexus WON'T WORK. Just try, rub any potency, apply photons, and test. Rubbing won't work as well as with the transparent vials.

It's the same with Heel homeopathics. Rubbing, ingesting, whatever we do is not comparable to taking them through photons.

One clue: the accu-point is one of the points dr. W. applies photons.

If anyone finds the same point I found, we'll write down here. I just asked with a Heel vial, if I can take it from my elbows (inner part), I got a no. I asked if I can put the vial in my mouth without opening them and photon the other points, I get a no...

Brussels
Member # 13480

My guess about these different accupoints to 'take' different types of homeopathics is that solar plexus works exclusevely for ISOPATHY, while point X for, at least, these Heel homeopathics (not isopathics).

For example, I asked if I could use Penicilin homeopathic to kill some other critter (that is NOT penicilin) through the solar plexus. I get a negative on and on.

If I ask, can I use my point X to take Penicilin for that critter? Answer is yes.

I SUSPECT that if I use the same Penicilin nosode on the solar plexus, I'll get my body trying to find penicilin in my body and do something with them (kill or expulse or whatever with the SAME critter penicilin...).

If, on the other hand, I use the same penicilin nosode on the point X, I'll get penicilin to kill OTHER critters as the way my body decodes its message is different.

While with ingestion, we don't need to know anything, we just ingest and our bodies do the work.

This looks crazy, I agree, that is why I need your help, to help confirming this point X really exists and I am not creating all that in my mind...

Or it could still be that my brain is playing tricks with myself, I TOTALLY agree!! That is why, the game is open for anyone willing to participate. If you'd like to make it even better, send me a PM instead!

Next question for the future will be then, if THE homeopathic constitutional remedy for each person will work there in point X!! Or if it still needs another point to be taken through photons.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I've been having a big detox from my intestines like last summer - so, I've been going slow.

I'm doing some research - aloe vera gel & slippery elm are some potential detox agents as well as charcoal tabs. I tested no to chlorella a while back. I haven't done energetic testing for the slippery elm or aloe vera but they seem good from an intellectual point of view.

I'm not sure if the detox is from using the light by itself - like last summer or if it has anything to do with the mycoplasma remedy.

I guess I could test it but I'm just feeling pretty weak & ill. I have to write everything down since I'm feeling pretty overloaded right now.

I'll focus more on it later today to see if I can get some info...

After I took the remedy for mycoplasmas with the light - I started using the LW alot for just treating back pain, menstrual cramps, lymph nodes, various points on my body. I think I may have over done it. Hense, the intestinal reaction.

I just really like the way the light feels. It makes the aches & pains subside but it may cause some kind of killing reaction to whatever pathogens are causing problems for me.

Just my observation since I use the light for 2 things (to absorb remedies & for aches & pains). I think I have to be alittle more focused in my usage & not use it for aches & pains so much.

Selma -

re: Heel vs. Pekana drainage remedies - Heel got the OK as being superior for my use.

I don't have the money today to order it, though. I'll just have to put it on hold for now. Maybe later this week?

Can you post a list of potential points to try for the alternate point X...? There are too many for me to consider since I'm a beginner at this.

Also, if you get a chance - can you post the name or a link of the school in Germany that studies the EMF, invisible energy fields, auras, etc. I'd like to check it out!

Thanks for all the great info!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Sparkle, I think this was the link, but the homepage looks new now... I knew the older version...

http://www.baubiologie.de/site/home.php

A bit of information in English:
http://www.baubiologie.de/downloads/english/ENG_Broschuere.pdf

---

Killing with nosodes + photons is very strong. My liver has not been so stressed since I started taking borrelia nosodes through photons.

The reaction is not fast as with ingestable killers, but it is building up slowly, I feel. Only Hepar comp is not doing the job, so we are adding other herbs, still back to milk thistle, plus cilantro rubbed on liver and homeopathics specific for each person.

Points to test:

MFT 1 (top of head)
MFT 8 (under the arms, height of nipple)
3rd eye
thyroide
thymus
navel
inner wrists
palms
soles
tailbone
behind knees

--
Slippery elm is 'looking' very interesting, indeed!! Good that you found something for the intestines, Sparkle.

Ask also about your liver or gall bladder. They are sometimes THE origin for intestinal problems.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

If the pain is in the right hand upper quadrant and upper abdominal area.. constant sore stomach.. any idea what that would be? I've had a sonogram. It seems to impact my whole digestive tract and I don't know what to do about it.

If the photons put this much stress on the liver, then it would seem wise to either bring the pathogen load down before? and to make sure detox pathways are working and clear?

I don't think its all about mopping up toxins for me. I am having the comprehensive detox panel done and considering the methylation panel.

Also considering Allergie Immun.

Also considering intracellular vitamin test figuring if my body has the nutrients properly, less stress when killing the bugs.

Any suggestions?

Thank you..

Robin

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Sparkle, funny you should mention slippery elm. At the health food store I go to they are switching how they offer herbs. So the old product is halve off. I picked up quit a bit of slippery elm, maybe a pound for under 5 dollars. I've tested and been putting it in my quinoa or oatmeal in the morning.

I also picked up 2/3 of a pound of ashwaganda.

But I couldn't beleive how well I tested for slippery elm and ashwaganda.

I just picked up deseret biological mycoplasma. I'm going to put some of it in a clear vial and see where goes using the light works. It appears I've got issues with mycoplasma.

Plus a whole bunch of homeopathic remedies.

Selma -- my practioner is very interested in the PE1. She talking with another doctor about getting one. So these practioners are definitely kicking the tires.

more l8r -- B

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I tested for the slippery elm. There are some recipes & info for it on:

http://www.botanical.com/botanical/mgmh/e/elmsli09.html

I think it's some good stuff. They sell it in bulk here, too - but it's not on sale, unfortunately. I tested no for the aloe vera.

I think I have to back off from using the LightWorks so often & just use it to ingest the remedies.

It feels good to me but it causes some kind of detox reaction.

I checked the Heel remedies that Dr. W uses in the IV & I don't need the liver & kidney ones. I just tested positive for the lymph one. It's not that expensive on iHerb so I'll order it soon.

Allergie-Immune sounds interesting but it's a bit expensive for me right now. I think I'd like to continue with the Asyra even though GiGi said it wasn't as effective. I'd like to be able to read about it in English. I'd also like to see what people's results are in a few months from now.

I'm glad the Asyra reading I had found the mycoplasmas. I still haven't gone forward with the remedies since my intestines were going through this detox or whatever it is. I'm just going to wait until it's over to continue.

Be careful with the infrared light if you have any stomach or intestinal issues. I never had any intestinal problems prior to using the LightWorks... it must be doing something but I don't know what it is.

It might be just me for some reason.

I think that mycoplasmas are more common than people suspect... There are 100s of strains & I read they are very prevalent in CT & NJ.

Really makes me wonder about those chemtrails... Maybe we should look into a chemtrail remedy? Any suggestions?

sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS - Thanks Selma. I'm going to look into the websites!
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

GiGi passed this on another thread:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=it&langpair=de|en&u=http://www.allergie-immun.de/

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

A couple of questions:

Selma, in your experience, do the photons alone (without nosodes or homeopathics) remove blockages - the type of blockages that can interfere with muscle testing? Any other light users have an opinion on this?

To those Light Users out there (other than the Bionic 880): Who still has amalgams? Anybody? Any problems cropping up in your teeth or jaw areas? (Sorry if this got covered already - I can't find anything in my notes.)

--------------------
Tracy

Brussels
Member # 13480

Tracy, photons alone can do a lot, in my opinion.

The problem is always which frequency to use, so somehow, I WOULDN'T use photons without pulsing (I get strong negative answers) directly on my skin. That is why I muscle test frequencies before.

I do think they remove many blockages PROBABLY in the way that neuraltherapy does, but even more efficient.

I am not a neuraltherapist and only have got neuraltherapy in the past done with injections of procaine. They worked well, but I was going for injections once every month or every two months. It makes a HUGE difference to be using photons EVERY DAY, even if for a few seconds.

These procaine injections 'cancelled' my scars. It means, these scars (from cesarean, or from navel) were producing interference 'fields' and making me blocked most of the times when I went for ART testing. And when we are blocked, nothing works well, it's as though our accupuncture meridians are sick and not flowing.

One way to unblock such scars would be then to try procaine homeopathic with photons (I haven't tried this though, but it's in my plans to try on any poor victim that knocks on my door any time) to see if this works. If not, I'll only be using Nogier frequencies on scars.

If not scars, but merely blockages (usually on accupunture points), I also think Nogier works well. With or without procaine. I can even imagine that the Bionic would work well too, as one can chose the frequency, even though I find that the PE1 is incredible because of different wavelenghts (not only 880nm).

It seems I am 'transparent' to these infrared LEDd, they go through the innermost parts of my body.

I suppose the procaine could give a further boost and give further treatment to diseased tissue/ cells(just a guess, I need to have it in front of me to test on myself or on a victim!!).

--
As for the liver, watch out everybody. Both liver and gall bladder. The nosode killing stresses my liver more than any protocol (except, probably, when I was fighting accute infection after a tick bite in 2007 and was fighting about 5-6 coinfections in the acute phase). The photon coupled with nosodes stressed the liver A LOT.

Another 'hint': the addition of some Heel products for cleansing could do the trick of putting borrelia dormant, according to my energetic tests. It's too early to say, but that is what I start to 'get' as answer.

I got to wait about 2 weeks without testing for borrelia treatment to see if it is really going in this direction, though.

Hint number 2: my liver was stressed, then my Gi started to be a bit messy after these last killings. Adding liver supplements until now didn't solve the problem.

The solution was either ART test to see which homeopathics to add (but I need the help of a big homeopathic book to find out which substance exactly fits me), OR to add other cleansers like Lymphomyosot, Galium, Solidago...

I just did a few minutes ago. Galium is supposed to help my intestines and Solidago the kidney. I don't need lymphomyosot (probably because of cardamon that I consume a lot?). These two things, Galium and Solidago DON'T help my liver according to energetic tests.

Well, minutes after photon application, I didn't even did photons on the liver as it didn't test, I had again to lay down for a while, enjoying the feeling of being relaxed. My liver and gall bladder started to do strange noises, I felt the bile moving, flowing...

Before using both Galium and Solidago, my liver was stressed (in energetic tests). After it, it comes as 'not stressed' anymore.

Even though these products are not treating my liver, directly. Somehow, the general toxin burden gets smaller (first in the energetic field, then in 'reality'), then the liver needs no further help, it seems. Let's see how my intestines react in the next days...

Test Galium you all. At home, all us 3 need Galium, all of us 3 need Solidago, Hepar comp but not all need Lymphomyosot. Galium, I don't know why, is testing as though helping to clean the intestines for us all.

--
As for the hint number 1 above, if it is true, then, I take the hats off for dr. W. again....

If it is true, it confirms my feeling. No way to get rid of infections if one doesn't clean the body. Toxins go hand in hand with pathogens, the more we accumulate toxins, the less we can fight pathogens.

Evolution did that, right? The pathogens bodies are toxic, when they die, they get more toxic, and why? The ONLY reason I see is that a poisoned HOST (WE) can't fight pathogens well. If we feel intestines and liver, or kidneys under stress, there's no reason to continue killing...

Stress of the liver, intestines, kidney, lymphatic system, whatever, that means we can't get rid of pathogens. Not even with the best of machines, the best of nosodes.

---
Another thing: I've been doing name testing for a while now (names of supplements). Before, I got very dubious answers. I did many mistakes and when I bought supplements or herbs, the actual product tested different.

The latest tests I did though, name testing matches what I needed, as I can confirm them with the real remedy in front of me! Same for my daughter and husband. It's getting very exciting then.

I get very strong positive in name testing Procainum compositum, but the product is out of the market. So I'm traing to build it again, from scratch...

gotta go now.

bejoy
Member # 11129

Let me see if I get the locations question right.

Nosodes for the solar plexus. They help the body produce antibodies against the pathogen identified by the nosode.

Some other location also for homopathics that act in other ways. For instance homeopathic penicillin meant to stimulate the body to kill pathogens, rather than to get rid of penicillin.

Is that right?

Well, trying to follow this logic, I get a yes for penicillin homeopathic in a vial inside the arm, but not on the solar plexus. Hmmm. Why is this? Is that the location X you are referring to?

--------------------
bejoy!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Bejoy, right, I mean, the Sanum foundation remedies, like Fortakehl, Notakehl, Quentakehl are MADE of penicilin different strains.

These are nosodes, but we don't take Penicilin roquefortii (sp?) to kill Penicilin roquefortii inside us. We take Penicilin roq (called Fortakehl) to kill, for example, Salmonella.

So, even if these remedies are nosodes, done the same way a borrelia nosode is done, these nosodes are used to kill OTHER pathogens than themselves.

Like most penicilins in allopathic medicine.

So, you are right, if we put penicilin nosodes on the solar plexus to get rid of salmonella, it WON'T do the job, according to my tests (and to yours).

So you got a positive from inside the elbows... Could you ask: "is this the best part of my body to absorb this homeopathic penicilin through photons?"

I don't get the same answer...
---
Bob, glad to see your practioners will probably start on the PE1 or other photon devices.

wish them success!

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Selma -- give any thought to hepatica (I like nestmann pharma). See the following link:

http://www.biomedicine.com/itemDetail.cfml?id=88

quote:
Product Description

Hepatica is recommended for the detoxification of the liver and gallbladder. This combination can be used in cases of chronic liver conditions due to infection, cholecystitis, cholangitis, metabolic disturbances, adiposity, and toxic stress due to environmental chemicals. Hepatica regulates secretion and absorption in the digestive system; has anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmolytic properties in the portal vein; stimulates bile flow and increases detoxification of the liver.

Ingredients

Each 100ml contains: Pimpinella anisum (Anise) 0.40g, Citrus aurantium (Bitter orange) 2.40g, Cnicus benedictus (Blessed thistle) 1.80g, Cichorium intybus (Chicory) 3.60g, Cinnamomum verum (Cinnamon) 0.40g, Geum urbanum (Cloveroot) 1.40g, Syzygium aromaticum (Cloves) 0.20g, Coriandrum sativum (Coriander) 0.20g, Alpinia officinarum (Galangal) 0.20g, Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm) 1.80g, Anemone hepatica (Liverwort) 1.40g, Polyporus officinalis (White agaric) 0.40g, Artemisia absinthium (Wormwood) 1.40g

quote:
Carduus�

Form & Quantity : 50 ml

Indications :

Liver Drainage

Carduus contains liver tonic herbs for excellent liver support. It is used for acute, subacute, or chronic diseases of the liver and gallbladder. Carduus� is beneficial in removing liver congestion, liver deficiency, gallbladder conditions, constipation, stasis of the portal vein, hemorrhoids, hepatopathy with constipation, difficulty in fat digestion and it may also improve the bile secretion that helps to remove small gallstones (gravel).

Ingredients

Each 100ml contains: Cascara sagrada D1 73ml, Berberis vulgaris D2 2.0ml, Carduus marianus D1 5.0ml, Chelidonium majus D1 5.0ml, Cuprum metallicum D8 2.0ml, Leptandra virginica D2 2.0ml, Magnesia phosphorica D8 2.0ml, Myrica cerifera D2 2.0ml, Natrium sulphuratum D6 2.0ml, Taraxacum officinale D1 5.0ml

Nestmann has some great drainage remedies. Thought I'd pass them along, given how important the liver is anything we do.

Another way through it, is to do coffee enemas quite often or coffee suppositories.

--------------------
Bob

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

I use Nestmann Hepatica and Bucco

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hepatica looks good, but I never tried it. Things like cilantro, cinnamon, cloves, melissa, I take them often, almost daily (except for melissa tea, it stopped testing). The rest, I don't know but they 'look' good.

for me though, it seems that Hepar compositum is a superior product. Just a 'feeling'.

for Cardus, I get a no, but possibly because I don't need a liver tonic?

Berberis vulgaris though gets a good yes, I'll be starting it tomorow to help some killing (borrelia and Myc TB bovis test as reacting to it). I ordered it by coincidence and got it today.

for Bucco, no one here tests. But possibly because we're on solidago?

anyway, if one feels it helps, why not continuing??

addition of Solidago didn't cancel our need for bear garlic, so we're on it still, for kidney support.

After adding Hepar, Solidago and Galium, I feel I'll start to have cramps soon... So the magnesium homeopathic is not being enough... I added the real magnesium now, let's see.

Daughter had some light GI cramps since yesterday. Today we added Galium, she still complained. So I did Nogier (D program) and it was then fine.

she was also very thirsty for almost 24 hours, so I know there's some detoxing going on. After Solidago +lymphomyosot + galium, she stopped drinking water, even refused her evening glass before going to bed... Yesterday, she took about 8-10 glasses, today about 3...

tomorrow we'll be heading for the lyme doctor, it's her appointment. Her individual homeopathics stopped testing a week ago for organ support, so he may be giving other supportive things tomorrow.

Chlorella stopped testing for the last days for all of us at home... Funny. Since we added Hepar comp.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

What about UNDA frops? I know 243 is being used by some on the Lyme Induced Autism list.

http://www.rockwellnutrition.net/Unda-243-by-Unda-Seroyal_p_96-731.html

Can anyone help me with the names for the Heel products for kidney and liver? I have searched all over (probably under my nose) and cannot find the names of the products.. got the lymph one.

Thank you.. Robin

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Solidago Compositum -

CERES Hedera Compositum Phytotherapeutic Properties
Solidago compositum is a specific kidney remedy that consists of the CERES Mother Tinctures of four typical representatives of diuretic/aquaretic effective healing plants. The complex covers several psychological types, which can stand in connection with a kidney illness or impairment of diuresis. Black elder (Sambucus nigra) has been added as a fifth ingredient to complement the kidney bladder complex with its unique diuretic and diaphoretic actions. As a whole this composite remedy covers a larger number of organic and psychological causes with corresponding symptoms. The following are individual component descriptions:

Solidago virgaurea (Goldenrod) primarily used as irrigation therapy for inflammatory diseases of the lower urinary tract, urinary calculi and kidney gravel, and as prophylaxis for urinary calculi and kidney gravel.

Equisetum arvense (Horsetail grass) as irrigation therapy for post-traumatic and static edema and for bacterial infections and inflammation of the lower urinary tract and renal gravel.

Urtica dioica (Stinging Nettles) as irrigation therapy for inflammatory diseases of the lower urinary tract and prevention and treatment of kidney gravel. Supportive for rheumatic ailments.

Betula pendula (Birch) as a diuretic and treatment of kidney gravel and for inflammation and spasms in urinary trac disorders. Analgesic for pain and inflammation.

Sambucus nigra (Elder) as irrigation therapy for inflammatory diseases of the lower urinary tract and as a diaphoretic.

---------

HEPAR compositum

Hepar Compositum promotes stimulation of the detoxicating function of the liver in acute cases and chronic diseases of the liver/gall, e.g., cholangitis and cholecystitis; in functional disorders of the liver of toxic origin as cause or result of other diseases; in hypercholesteremia, erythematodes, toxic exanthema, dermatosis, and dermatitis, neurodermitis and for the stimulation of the liver-cell functioning.

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Thanks, Selma.

--------------------
Tracy

Brussels
Member # 13480

Just a fast update. If you all would like to experiment on Heel products, go slow.

My daughter had a big D. yesterday, too overloaded with toxins. Today, the lyme doctor said her GI tract is fine though, a bit of stress in the liver and lymph though, but nothing else.

So the products are working for detox, but just go slow.

I got headaches the whole day too. Very rare for me. when I ask, my body says, excess of toxins...

Well... learning the hard way again.

Brussels
Member # 13480

OK, as no one guessed the point, I'm writing here: it's the third eye.

I don't know if this is valid for all of you, and for all homeopathics except for isopathics. That's why I wanted more people to test and see.

Besides, I think each machine acts different, so the Lightworks, the Bionic, Lumen and this PE1 I use probably gives different results (?).

My lyme doctor tested my daughter for frozen garlic yesterday and got a positive for it. She was though testing good for her own autonosodes, from knee liquid again.

She's been 12 days without being treated with these sutonosodes, and yesterday, she tested again. So while in the doctor's office, her body was asking for frozen garlic, but NONE of Buhner's herbs, cowden tinctures, bee venon, etc.

He was very surprised. But he wrote down 'frozen garlic'. Well, I found that a bit strange, but when we came back home, I treated my daughter with photons and her autonosodes.

After that, bingo, frozen garlic stopped testing. She needed no extra killer. If I ask: 'could I add this frozen garlic?' I get a negative.

It's been like this since day one using photons and nosodes. If we are treating borrelia with nosodes, we need absolutely no borrelia killer ingested or rubbed. Not only we don't need, but we 'can't' add borrelia killer as it seems to mess up with the photon treatment.

Even to rub bee venon, I usually get a no.

That is maybe why dr. W. says to stop abx. It will mess up with the treatment. He says it makes it less effective. I believe it's similar with herbs too.

One can take though killers for OTHER pathogens that may arise, this yes. We ingested other things when we caught a cold, or when daughter caught strep, etc... But not for the pathogen(s)that is (are) being killed with photons!

So, we're not on any extra ingested killer, be it herb or anything else.

I just wonder if people with Lightworks still test for killers after taking nosodes through light. That would make results not comparable to what I get here with the PE1...
---
another note:
I think that one can mix potencies in one vial to treat with that single mixed vial. My daughter had initially treated her active infection with such a mixed nosode of lower potencies.

After a few treatments, she didn't test anymore for such low dilutions (D10 and less). I thought this was because it was mixed and decided to make each nosode, from potency D1 until D10 separately. But she still didnt' need these. Not until now.

So I suppose, her body got the info from these mixed nosodes. That makes things much easier for us, who do autonosodes at home, as we only have to add information of different dilutions into one vial.

Best though is to separate lower dilutions in one single vial, then do the bigger dilutions probably separate: example D10, D12, D15, D30, D60 separately (in case we stop needing the lowest during the course of treatment...).

But D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D8 for example, could be in one single vial.

Another thing that was tested also with my doctor: that adding ANTIBODIES seem to be good indeed for treatment with photons.

So one could add not only borrelia nosodes but these borrelia antibodies, for example, and apply photons simultaneously. No need to do two treatments.

Last thing I'm trying now: adding the Sanukehls (nosodes from L-forms) together with the nosodes of the critter. Not mixing critters, though.

So I'm treating with my own autonosodes from infected wounds caused by Mycobacterium TB and added Sanukehl Myc (made with L-forms of Myc TB), and I do this simultaneously. Let's see what I get.

I still have a wound in one finger caused by it. But I know that the dormant critter is still overall, as I feel my joints a bit painful when I add Sanukehl to the photon treatment.

Brussels
Member # 13480

About the points where photons could be applied, extra to what I posted here.... One could try to test these extra points to see if you get a positive. This is based on my small experience with the people I'm treating (my lab rats) and myself:

- certainly problematic points affected with that infection will test (like articulations, or skin, scalp, teeth etc).
- test all main organs (liver, pancreas, intestines, lymph, kidneys...)
- on the head: above the ears; just behind the topmost point; base of skull (where it skull links with spine); around the mouth.
- on the neck: behind
- spine: test upper part, middle part, lower part, tailbone for us is a must for everyone.
- back: test all around the upper part, both sides, I feel this is full of good points to receive photons. Another good point is up on the shoulder, where we carry backpacks. This middle point is a good one and then test to the 'cornermost' of our shoulders, thesit's also a good 'entrance'...
- under the arm: exactly where the 'hair' is.
- chest: test lung meridian (just where the arm connects to the trunk, but a bit low in the soft part); mediastinum (exact place where we point when we say 'this is me').
- belly: sideways, around the belly button, it's a common point we all test on and off, depending on the pathogen.
- sexual organs: specially from under, the first chakra point.
- buttocks: just in the middle where it's got lots of flesh, both sides. Then move sideways from there, so to the exact side of our hips.
- Knee: behind is a must; inner part tests often, front and outer tests less but as knee is a problematic poitn for many with lyme, it's good to ask all around.
- ankles: we usually get a negative there, I don't know why.
- feet: the V in between the big toe and second toe.
- hands: same as above, in the V between the thumb and index.
- elbows: inner part.

If anyone has any extra suggestion...

bejoy
Member # 11129

Brussels, I didn't get the third eye as you did. In fact I can treat with homeopathics on the solar plexus, right next to a nosode. I don't know why the difference. I wonder if it is because your light is stronger.

I found a great drainage remedy yesterday, now my favorite - the DB Systemic Drainage.

It has sarcode for kidney, lung, intestine, lymph, plus a long list of homeopathics at 1, 2, 3, or 6x. Includes Uva Ursi, Lobelia, Solidago, etc.

I used this with light, and also doubled my magnesium by mouth. The difference was almost immediate.

Borrelia Garinii took hold again while I was treating the TB infection, and the pain was pretty bad. Almost gone after one nosode treatment followed the next day by treatment with the drainage remedy. I feel like a new person. This is the most effective drainage process I have ever used.

I took the Borrelia Garinii tester from the Ergopathics kit, and made a personal series remedy out of it to use with LW. I have used the DB remedies extensively, but it no longer tests for me. I believe it has Bb, but not B Garinii. So far I'm having a good response to it.

I also find that I stop testing for killers when using biophotons. I was using lots of colloidal silver, grapefruit seed, bee venom, and garlic while out of town. Then when resuming light treatment, I stopped testing as needing those.

I also sometimes find the same points you noted, with myself and my "lab rats." Difference is I have not treated the buttocks, but do sometimes treat the base of the spine, especially with F Nogier.

Got my potentiser up and running I think. It took a while, as I got it off Ebay with no instructions, and the knobs are backwards from an intuitive understanding.

Now anything is possible. [Smile]

[ 02-26-2009, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: bejoy ]

--------------------
bejoy!

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement