LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PE1 and the Bionic therapy (Page 13)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: PE1 and the Bionic therapy
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever the situation is - GiGi was saying things about the Bionic 880 that were distorted due to the fact that she was making money from commissions by their sales. This skewed the information in many ways about this mode of healing.

I was experimenting on myself in an attempt to find some form of accuracy about treatment with infrared light. She bashed me without mercy. I'm not a fool & I don't accept it when people walk on me. I don't really care about "forgiveness" & all of that. I don't agree with that theory.

If someone punches you in the face are you supposed to lick their boots? I think it's good & even healthy to get angry in situations that call for it.

That said - there are reasons to not forget the history here. We need the unbiased pros & cons to see if this form of therapy is beneficial. People are tending to post the pros but not the cons.

We were presented with a skewed view of this Bionic 880 or infrared therapy. People are privately contacting me & telling me that people are getting ill. They don't want to post it themselves since they don't have all of the facts, they don't want to deal with the fall out of being ridiculed, etc.

I'm not the only person who was bashed by GiGi. This behavior is not acceptable to me in an open forum where we are supposed to be sharing our experiences to help each other.

It just strikes me as being funny that even after the truth came out that GiGi was making a commission from Bionic 880 sales that people still say how great her advice was. To me, making a commission from ill people here is not a nice thing to do. It's unethical & I thought it wasn't allowed here.

Then, people are saying there's something wrong with me & that I have a problem... I'm not the one who was making a commission. I never lied to anyone about what I was doing or that I had some secret agenda.

I've gotten to know some of you through this forum. I really appreciate your support and care in posting the info that you learn.

I never attacked GiG for the info that she was sharing. I was always considerate of her until she started in on me. I thought she was here to share her info just like the rest of us. As it turns out, she betrayed many people's confidence along with being rude & aggressive to some.

We need to put all of that in perceptive in reviewing the potential of this technology. Some people feel threatened about expressing their experiences. If they didn't, they wouldn't be e-mailing me, privately.

This is not a helpful environment when people feel afraid to say what they are experiencing. We all can learn by what each other shares in mutual respect.

All in all, I am finding that my illness is due to parasites & not Lyme. I will probably be posting less here since I want to spend more time researching how to get rid of parasites.

I'm still going to check in since there are many people here who I have gotten to know & I respect their comments & posts.

Good luck to everyone in finding a way to heal your illnesses.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best of luck to you Sparkle. On a practical note, try not to think it's just one thing or another. This disease will always be multisystemic. Otherwise we just set ourselves up for disappointment if, say in your case, you clean your body of parasites and you're still not completely well.
Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Joey. Killing parasites is on step one for dr. K. It's just the starting of his healing protocol for most of us.

Kill the parasites and the toxicity the parasites will expell back into our bodies will be in the same 'size' as our own toxicity. That's what I believe.

The more toxic we are, the more toxic our parasites and our parasitism will be. By toxic, I mean both chemical toxicity as well as the hundreds of other bacteries, viruses whatever these parasites hold.

Don't be surprised that when the parasitic load fall, you'll get loads of other problems (and infections) to treat.

Maybe you'll be a lucky one that's got only one trouble, and that your parasites are clean not to add any toxic burden back into your body when they finally die, but only time will tell.

As for Gigi, I disagree. She had thousands of posts before on things she couldn't make money from (like the dental treatment advice, being just one example).

If she did a mistake, it doesn't necessarily make all her previous contributions reduced to nothing.

It doesn't mean I will go like taking position Sparkle x Gigi, same type of thinking I posted about this or that lyme treatment being good X bad.

Give needles to an accupuncturist, he can save lives. Give needles to another person, they are just needles, most people will do nothing with them.

People are much bigger than that. Needles are much bigger than mere needles. You are much bigger than that, Sparkle! I respect you for what you are. I thank you for having suggested me to take a look into the PE1.

And I thank Gigi for having saved my life.

I REALLY don't care much about people's limitations. Having survived lyme, I can't pay too much attention to people's limitations or I just can't live my life.

There's too much suffering and loneliness in having a chronic disease for years and if I looked around me, I would easily see only limitations in every one, lack of understanding, compassion. If I look for it, that is what I see and it seems to be all around.

A lyme survivor once sent me something like this, from an Indian sage: don't judge others, just look into your own life, because you just don't know how rough other people's paths are.

I don't see only limitations in people, in diseases, in my body, in treatment alternatives, in needles...

I gotta go now. daughter is calling....

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The conflict is part of life, Joey, right? It could be a part of how we become more healthy. A tool. And the process of how we all use that tool is very personal.

When I get in a situation with people who are destructive in my mind, I know to move, leave, if I cannot detach from them. I do not always succeed "on time" (and time is an ego word not a spiritual word in that sense) and I get entangled in a mess that I again learn from or not.

If someone elses strong emotions, whether valid or invalid in my mind bothers me, then thats something for me to possibly look at within myself. It goes all ways, you see? Is it you or is it me?

Easier said than done. There are so many layers to emotional health and healing just as there seem to be to our physical healing. What I think is not mine, but someone elses, sometimes is mine, too, or just mine.

Micheal Beckwith, my new favorite author, was just talking (CD) about emotions or "blocks of energy".. I like that term in ways better than "energy block".. he speaks in terms of noticing and accepting, not purging. Purging is an act of violence against yourself. When we notice, accept somehow we lessen the grip.. it is more a releasing.

But what I release and when I do is personal to me. If someone feels and acts in a way that is disruptive or bothersome to me, then I can ask myself what there is in me that feels this way because I cannot change the other person and chances are I cannot even change myself today.

My first instinct is to react and I often do, to see the wrong in the other person and set them straight. Sometimes I am right on and sometimes I put more into the story than is there.

I also beieve it is very important to some more than others to validate the facts. It is for activists. It is for respectable journalists. Its not for my husbandother than .. that happened .. I didnt like it.. I stay away from that person.. end of story and enough for me.

I agree with Sparkle regarding the facts, and I also feel pretty sure there is more to the story. Meaning there is intent and humanity that I can not be privy to because I am only me.

As far as believing in forgiveness, I dont either in a sense if it means denying what I know to be for a fact true. I can listen to the other side if the other side will share. I can bring in their point of view and experience to consider, but forgiveness is really compassion for the human condition of the other and myself is it not? Sometimes its just not time for that to emerge and sometimes it never does and thats ok too. You find your peace with it because thats what you need to do and you do that how you need to do it.

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One more thing. My dentist treated me badly. He grilled me about my medical care.. yes my dentist.. to the point where he made statement like "you are being doctor." He was out of line big time. Hes a good man.

I was in tears. I felt betrayed because i trusted him and blindsided.. I was cornered out of the blue with this. It put me in trauma instantaneously. I had a PTS attack.

NO ONE in that office would admit that what happened was inappropriate.. no one. "He's a good man." "He has good intentions" they said.. almost as if my saying THAT WAS INAPPROPRIATE was wrong. I was wrong not him for saying THAT WAS INAPPROPRIATE.

And it was.

What became of it. I was literally in a post traumatic stress state for days and days. Finally my NMT therapist called for our monthly meeting. She asked how I was, and I told her. She said.. trauma.. I had not thought of that.. she said you felt betrayed? Yes.. later she said matter of factly.. blindsighted.. Yes...

Wow. I had not put it all together like that. She was saying my NEURO HERX was trauma.

She worked the trauma pathway and in 2 HOURS it was released. I COULD NOT DO THAT ON MY OWN. My "herx" was gone.

We reached a working resolution. No admission of "wrong doing" but a clean slate to try again. Sometimes thats all you can get from a person and maybe he will surprise me and offer more. But I dont think I need it today. Me herx has left me thanks to my therapist (strangest thing ever).

If this had happened in a community that I had bonded in where no one could see my side and could only see the other side.. yes he is a good man and has very good intentions, but.. without admitting that he did what he did and it was wrong..

Then that would be much more difficult to reconcile.

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R62--

I appreciate your thoughts. You've done a lot of reading & listening on the emotional aspects of this illness, and I always appreciate your insight.

I think the impression my statements gave was that one should be a pushover and rollover in the face of attacks or insults. That was never what I meant. But I agree with you that we "need to (find peace)"...in any situation really, but especially when we're ill. We simply can't afford to take on the alternative.

By forgive I don't mean one should say "it's ok.. you can do or say whatever you want to me and I should be ok with it" but realize that ultimately we're only in control of ourselves and we need to do the best job we can at that. I don't mean you should deny any wrongdoing..but in spite of the wrongdoing, you have no reason to feel any worse about yourself than you did beforehand. If their words are true, then you learn and live (on). And no, I don't believe "setting the person straight" gives anyone positive energy. The ego sure likes it though.

What I do sense is a consistent bitterness and anger in Sparkle's voice when Gigi is involved, and many may not agree with me but I see that as causing harm in innumerable ways. I want all of us to have the best chance of getting well, and my opinion is that we don't need bitterness and anger, especially when it's induced by someone we have no control over. The timing is up to you, but I believe we have the power to instanteously recoil negativity and take the higher road. Anything else is the ego talking. And if you don't believe that, then that's also your ego talking. And I don't mean ego in the sense of pride & defensiveness (although they're part of ego), but that layer of our consciousness that is always looking for an upper hand.

If I didn't get the sense that these emotions were doing Sparkle harm, I wouldn't have given a millisecond's damn. It's not about right or wrong, winning or losing, taking gigi's side or sparkle's side. To condemn a problem produces further condemnation. The body wants to feel good.. I like to give all the tools it needs to do it.

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

But no one will come out and say that what Gigi did was wrong or inappropriate or ???

When you have a gap in the social dynamic, someone is going to fill it.

I'll help Sparkle out. It was wrong to take the money to promote the product or to plan to do so, if that is what happened and those of you who got the letter know what it said.

OK?

There is a difference between condeming and validating truth.. this happened and that happened and it does not look good. Thats a fact.

Systems dynamics, when one part of the system is off balance someone comes in and balances it. That for some reason makes the others uncomfortable because they liked the imbalance which they thought was balance. Its classic addictions dynamics as well. Clearly playing out here.

No we dont always have that power and that is what friends are for and we can be friends to two people at the same time. Not to change us, judge us to changing but to support our experience and realize it is OK that we have it whether they see the truth in it or not.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thanks for the info on NO, arginine and ammonia... currently a big problem for me.
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

R62

What did MP say was the main cause of your ammonia? CBS+?

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Dont know. Can he scan that?

I just ordered the yaskow panel and am planning to the vitamin diagnostics panel. I am tired of shooting in the dark.

Sulphur a problem as well .. and I dont understand the whole methylation cycle yet...

The zyto had methylation supps as negatives... he said maybe not start right now.

I have been taking folicin (a more active form of foilic acid), B12, phos serine.. ??

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

No not from the zyto but he might be able to offer you some insight.. but that's only with the genetics in hand
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thats what i'm hoping for. I hate all the testing. It is clear, though, that methlation is an issue for me in some way and I dont want to spend months of trial and error to figure that out. Thanks..
bejoy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey friends, I value this thread and this community.

Because I do, If I read anything more from anybody that sounds to me like a put down or judgment of any board member, justified or unjustified, or a negative discussion of another board member without their approval, I'll report it to the moderators.

I'm very sorry if this action was not taken on your behalf at some point in the past! I'd go back in time and do a better job supporting you if I could, my friends! I'm very sorry to those of you who have been hurt in any way while contributing to this board.

Please don't respond to this post on this thread, but feel free to PM me if you like.

So, what else is new in your healing life today? Thanks for all your contributions.

[ 06-02-2009, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: bejoy ]

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Bob:

Forgot to mention that ozone stimulates nitric oxide synthase. Yet another reason why it should be a good complement to the photon therapy.

Looking
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Bejoy: Sorry, your thread strayed off track and that has distressed you. So I have a light therapy question I wonder if you would know about.

Because emotions are often in a turmoil with lyme, have you experimented with the photon therapy using flower remedies in the same way you would use nosodes? I mean treat the points with light while you have flower remedies on your solar plexus.

For example, I wonder if someone has been emotionally traumatized if it would be helpful to put rescue remedy on the solar plexus and treat with light. Would this not take the message to the cells and treat the trauma at a deeper level?

-------

Just thought I'd add in about the trauma we had yesterday with my grandson (who has autism & suspected lyme) as it sure made me determined to try not to sweat the small stuff or waste any time on petty grievances -- life's too short.

My 6 yr old non-verbal grandson managed to climb the fence in the backyard (never able to do this before) and get away even though his mother was constantly checking outside as he played on the swings. In just a few short minutes he was gone and this child lives in his own world with no sense of safety. Of course all the neighbors were helping to search the area, but after several minutes went by the police were called.

Finally about an hour and a half later & 2 kilometres away, he was found by a man who had to brake his truck because my grandson was standing in the middle of a busy road entirely unaware and unconcerned.

The man grabbed my grandson and put him in his truck & phoned the police and said there's something wrong with this kid, he won't talk to me and he doesn't seem to know what's going on.

The ambulance came & they pricked his finger to see if maybe he was diabetic & had a blood sugar imbalance or something. Finally a policeman tried to talk with him and realized by my grandson's behavior what was wrong because the policeman said, "this little guy acts just like my niece who has autism."

Ok, the family is reunited and we are all thanking God that our little boy is back safe & sound but things could have worked out very differently.

[ 06-02-2009, 05:45 AM: Message edited by: Looking ]

Posts: 590 | From Canada | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That must have been a horrible hour and a half, Looking.

I'm very glad that all was well i the end,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Looking, sorry you went thought that trauma with your grandson, and I'm so glad he's home safe and sound! I sure hope you all will be able to find some answers for him!

I'll keep experimenting with Flower Remedies with light. What I have found for myself so far is that my emotional shifts from the flowers don't seem to be willing to move faster with the photons.

I have not taken a very serious look at this, though. Just my testing says that it doesn't matter if I use the flower remedies with or without light.

By the way, this thread was started by Brussels [Smile]

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sparkle -- it would be a terrible loss if you ever stopped posting. i hope the parasite treatment goes well for you and it is the final puzzle piece in your treatment. and yes, gigi should have been more forthright. and you never did anything to incur any negativity whatsoever from all the posts I've read.

m0joey -- thanks for the tip on ozone stimulating nitric oxide. it totally makes sense. another item to add while trying to increase nitric oxide. is plain old cayenne pepper, which increases body heat and metabolism while it also cleans out the arteries. i've just made it part of my diet.

looking -- wow! I'm really happy all turned out well for your grandson. hopefully the relief totally counter acts the trauma!

bejoy -- just a thought, maybe the reason LEDs have little impact on flower essense is because they are already infused with light. curious what you think.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thank you Bob for wording that so well for Sparkle.

NO, please help me. Is there a primer for this? I think I read in some CFS book I have that too much NO is not good.. it over dilates or something like that? So confused. Balance we are talking about?

NO helps us fight pathogens. We get too much at times which can cause some CFS symtpoms. We can have too little to activate with photons ? because we just run out?

Looking
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bejoy: Sorry I got that mixed up, I should have checked back to see this is Selma's thread.

We are trying many things to help my grandson, including homeopathics, diet, cranial sacral and many more. Thanks for your reply about the flower remedies.

I wonder if we have sensitivities or allergies to some flowers if they will test as not beneficial for us in flower remedies? Interesting to explore this along with the light and also is it possible to have a DNA level allergen to certain light or photon frequencies? Just wondering out loud. I know some people actually are allergic to the sun and have to stay covered or indoors.

Carry & Bob: Thanks for your concern. I am trying to dwell on feeling relieved & happy but these "what if something bad happened" thoughts keep pushing into my mind. I think it's because of an article I read before where a child was not so fortunate. http://tinyurl.com/o6edxj

Wish I never read it now, children with autism often are a flight risk and incredibly quick at disappearing.

Posts: 590 | From Canada | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree 100% with Selma..... it is important - even critical - that we ALL hear from the people who feel they were harmed or made worse from doing the Bionic 880 or some other light treatment! And we need to know specifics about the device used, how they determined their protocol, any adjunctive therapies used (drainage, detox, herbals, etc.), duration of treatment, and so on.

So, PLEASE! Anyone with a Bionic 880 or photon/ infrared light experience to share, please send a PM to Selma!

[dizzy]

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking, I'm certainly glad to know that there was a happy ending to that story. Too many parents are living with this kind of fear/ danger.... we've got to figure out this autism epidemic......

Selma, your Malaria cycle of ``going to bed feeling frozen, then wake up soaked in sweat'' sounds awfully familiar..... for me, this can be worse or better depending not only on room temperature, but on what I eat that day. Have you noticed this?

I find it ironic that those who feel they are ill from use of the Bionic don't want to post about it publicly...... by withholding that information from everyone, isn't that just contributing to the problem of misinformation? I can't stress enough that this is important information that needs to be made public....

You know, each of us must be careful about what we say. I don't want to feel the need to defend Sparkle or Gigi or anyone. But if statements are worded a certain way, then it can give a false impression to others. Ironically, that's what started this debate in the first place. I don't want to contribute to that problem and, hopefully, no one else on this thread does either.

There's quite a bit of irony associated with this discussion, but no sense in getting into all of that..... but I am concerned about how statements here are presented.

Sparkle, you said:
**``GiGi was saying things about the Bionic 880 that were distorted due to the fact that she was making money from commissions by their sales. This skewed the information in many ways about this mode of healing.''**

Although this is stated as a fact, it is actually an opinion . While there is certainly evidence that Gigi received some kind of financial benefit from Bionic 880 sales, I've seen no direct evidence that it influenced any statements she made about the machine, the treatment, or her experiences. Therefore, as it stands, it is a statement that borders on slander.

Simply adding the words, ``In my opinion'' to a statement can clarify it for others. I can certainly respect someone's opinion, whether I happen to agree with it or not, especially if they explain why they came to their conclusions. With some solid information, I might change my mind about it.

It isn't always easy making a distinction between what we know to be true, and what we suspect to be true, even in our own minds! So, we must take a little care when speaking about it.

As if my `inactive bowel' issue isn't enough, I'm noticing more and more evidence that my liver needs some kind of attention. Again, thanks for brining the liver and parasite thing to the forefront for me, Sparkle. [Smile]

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

I for one have been very clear about mishaps with the bionic. I actually dont see any reason not to be, unless your "word" or "reputation" is on the line.

But wouldn't people respect you more for going back on your initial impression of the machine if ultimately you're helping ppl make the right decision?

I don't know who those people are that aren't going public with their experiences. Maybe they're not hiding it, they're just not being public with it. There's a big difference. It takes communal intent to be public about the ebbs & flows of personal treatment. Not everyone on LN has that (not a jab at all.. just the truth)

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I agree that we cannot determine intent for anyone. Only the facts. The rest is opinion, conjecture until proven otherwise.

People not coming public, I agree it may not be hiding it out of fear, but I have not heard from anyone so I cant say. We do need information.

I would like to know the limitations, side effects of photon therapy. Some have mentioned they took a break because of something to do with the photons.

bejoy
Member # 11129

Interesting part of this conversation is the proprietary nature of each biophoton device.

I think we're doing a pretty good job of collaborating information about photon treatment, still, it seems to get a bit compartmentalized according to the device being used.

I have posted quite a bit on my warnings and mishaps with overuse of light and nosodes. Much of it is near the beginning of this thread.

I also posted many of my personal warnings on the Lightworks thread that I let drift away (after I was accused of selling them.)

This protocol has both nearly killed me and has saved my life.

Using it too intensely, with too many nosodes at once, and with substances I was highly allergic to, almost killed me, I think. (I give Selma credit here for identifying the problem and how to recover.)

I have used it to knock out pathogens almost too numerous to mention, which is almost impossible to think of how this could have been done in any other way in my state. I was too sick with fungals to use abx effectively.

A repeat of my basic warnings that I tell myself (not research, just my own experience:)

Learn to muscle test or douse very effectively before trying to do this alone. Get help from a professional ART or Kinesiology practitioiner whenever possible.

Don't use with too many nosodes at once, or the immune system will be unable to fight off opportunisitic pathogens in the environment. You might catch just about anything.

Test nosodes for allergies, and do a desensitization technique if there is a negative sensitivity to the pathogen, before doing the full protocol.

Deal with fungals too, not just the three lyme B's

Use with a good full detox protocol, like IV glut. systemic drainage, or glutathione suppositories. I'm sure we'll come up with other DIY options.

Deal with leaky gut and allergies, and increase systemic flora, or any amount of killing will just make room for more bad bugs.

I currently understand the use of biophotons in two ways:

1. To provide energy to our living tissues - this can help increase neurotransmitters and hromone production, and heal the organs.

2. To provide energy to the thymus as immune system agent, and to direct the immune system about which pathogens or other substances to pay attention to in the body by presentation of little energized bottles of water.

Amazing technology, really. Powerful stuff we have our hands on.

--------------------
bejoy!

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Bejoy, Do you mean too many dilutions of one nosode or too many different kinds of nosodes. I think you mean the latter, but want to make sure.

What would be a desentization technique? By allergy you mean to the pathogen of the energy in the nosode where the body does not recognize the pathogen?

Thank you.

bejoy
Member # 11129

Robin,

Yes to both. To get the full picture there is a long story:

Once directly after a light treatment for borrelia garinii, I cleaned up my kitchen area that is full of tester vials of all kinds of things that had tested positive for.

The following day I noticed decrease in symptoms for several of the things I had touched, but had not intentionally treated for.

Then the next day I offered to treat a friend with light with her Asyra vial that she had containing a whole mixture of molds and mycotoxins energies. (I had not tested or treated myself for any of those yet.)

Read here that I was being dumb, inexperienced, reckless, and foolish.

I exposed myself to her vial, her body, and the light for about twenty minutes, so in effect got lots of energy from that vial without a full protocol treatment myself.

That evening I came down with what Selma later identified as a case of Mycobacterium Tuberculosis in the eye. It also moved into the kidneys. I was horribly sick.

I went to the hospital (which I never do!) and was sent home labeled autoimmune, with no bacterial infection they could think to test for or identify.

I later discovered that MTB and several of the molds and mycotoxins are pathogens or substances that I have had a strong negative sensitivity to. When I came into contact with them they completely dysregulated my system.

I believe my immune system was ignoring them rather than fighting them.

I go to an expert kinesiologist, who had never found those pathogens in my body, I think because my body was ignoring them, or saying it was dangerous to try to treat them energetically in the standard ways, rather than beneficial.

I went in to have him test me for MTB. He placed the vial on my solar plexus, and I leaped off the table and was half way out the door before I realized I had done anything. I'm usually pretty composed, but just the vial gave me an instant panic attack.

I checked this out with my kinesiologist, and did the following: I used a myc TB vial (I forget what potency) with a desensitization technique twice before I began treating with the regular protocol.

Then I got immediately better, and the eye cleared up. It took a little longer for the kidney.

I came up with a desensitization protocol that works for me. I made it up based on a combination of several different allergy elimiation protocols that I have read or experienced.

I tape the vial on my solar plexus, then light the gates on the hands and feet, the ears and the soles of feet for accupuncture points, and the length of the spine for all the organs.

While using the light, I stand up using the dousing technique of leaning forward and backward to test for lengths of time at each point.

I have to be careful to wait about a half hour afterwards before eating, drinking anything but water, or touching anything. I have to stay isolated and still.

I also have to be careful to scrub my hands before, not to be around strong smells or chemical or other homeopathics while in the treatment process.

Usually doing this protocol twice will get my body to a place where I can successfully do a full Dr. W. type protocol, and have my immune system respond.

Shortly after, I becamevery ill from mold and mcotoxins in my house. Read above how I had exposed myself to the vial, and already had severe allergies there.

Treatment there is a looong story too, but included desensitization to the molds in my home, clearing out the toxins, and treating with light and nosodes. I'm nearly in the clear again, but still more milieu work to do.

IMPORTANT POINT HERE:

I have a feeling that sometimes when the Bionic is failing and people are getting sicker, has to do with allergies to the pathogens being treated.

I did not come up with this information in a vaccuum. I have noticed somewhat similar accounts from some Bionic users, even if their answers to the problem are different from mine.

It seems to me that sometimes people have a negative sensitivity or allergy to a pathogen, and as they treat it with the nosode and photons, it makes the body sicker if the immune system can't respond.

I think this is why some people doing the Bionic treatment are getting more success when treating with AI or some other good allergy protocol.

I notice that Selma (if you don't mind me commenting here about you) has had tremendous success with her allergy remedies from saliva dilutions. I think she is brilliant with this.

I have to say that I don't entirely understand the terminology of an allergy at a DNA level. I do understand that many of the most severe pathogens will cause ruptures in the DNA, even especially when inherited from parents.

TB is one of them, and muscle testing indicates that I seem to have that rupture.

I think, but don't know, that this may be the same as a miasm.

I don't fully understand all of this. I'm still trying to figure it out.

So my response to people wanting to use biophotons and nosodes as a Do-it-yourself at home project is a bit of anxiety.

I think this is the most amazing technology I have ever seen for fighting infection. I also think there is a fair amount of danger here regarding pathogens the body isn't capable of making killer T cells for.

Even considering if you kill off dangerous bacteria with a good photon protocol, you make more room and less competition for the bacteria that your body doesn't know how to fight.

I am convinced that the allergy/ sensitivity issue has to be looked at. Personally, I think that AI sounds good. I think that Asyra is good. I think that Selma's technique for allergy elimination is excellent.

There is still so much more to learn...

--------------------
bejoy!

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

AH.. Thank you, bejoy. What a thorough account.. thank you! I get more and more info as I re-read.

I gave in today. My back pain was so bad, lower and upper.. they I used the lightworks. I used for probably 90 sec on G on lower and about 60 on G on upper.

I feel better. I am also taking a spray under tongue retrovirus homeopath what for some reason has toxo gondii dilutions. So..

We shall see. I couldnt stand the pain anymore. It bothers me that I cannot use this tool that has helped me in the past with back pain because of all these other potential factors.

??? We shall see. I have used the lightworks on my back before with no problem on G. I have also use otehr settign on my back and not a problem other than relief, but not always relief. It seems G is really good for my back.

When I used for 32 min on auto on navel.. thats when I ran into a herx like effect. Same for my daughter. She was on lyme nosodes (all dilutions and all nco-infections) and abx (we had bought this as a supportive tool having no clue other "benefits" and "drawbacks"). She immediately had a "herx", but it cleared quickly and she "loved" it.

????

Do you all think this could play out differently for different people?

She was taking oral doses of the homeopathic.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Adding.. at this point, I do not want to use my LW for controlling or killing pathogens. I want to use it for support.

I know there are folks in the lyme induced autism community using it for detox support without nosodes. Now how is that? They are choosing nogiers.

I may try this as support and I have CS and MMS on hand. I cant not use it when it helps me. I dont know what else to do, except stay away from homeopathics after a treatment other than the one I am taking. I'll discontinue the one I am taking to be able to use the light for my back when it goes out. ??

I want to use the nogiers. Thats what they are for! How to do that? Avoid all homeopathics? And stay on a more broad spectrum protocol? Keep using EDS and muscle testing in case something comes up?

The KMT I heard and could be wrong info also stirs up bugs. ???

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

I agree with Bejoy.

This is why I was hesitant to invest in rifing just because i'd heard the bionic couldn't touch certain types of pathogens.

*This isn't to say it won't have a place later on

Clearing up allergies & restoring the terrain don't sound aggressive enough for some people to feel like they are actively attacking bugs.. but I think we tend to forget that actively pursuing health should be preferred to actively attacking bugs. Restoring cellular commnication & intracellular/extracellular pH (& re-enabling aerobic metabolism) is part of the former approach.

So far, I am the only person that hasn't tested as needing the saliva dilution Brussels created, and we both believe this is because of the AI.

Getting the pathogen load down enough to be functional & focus on terrain & detoxification is one thing. But at this point, barring a major flare, I'm focusing on restoration & doing only a few things like zapping & ozonated oils to keep a lid on the bugs.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

This is where I get why my doctor has been using a degeneration vial set to test my supps, herbs, homeopathy against.

What upsets the balance of zero goes out. It is not set up to kill but to balance.

We didnt use it last time and I am now wanting to go back to it.

I think rife can be a good tool.

I am unsing NMT for dysregulation. My body temp has risen as well as no more hair falling out after the therapist addressed my body not recognizing T3. Then she cleared a trauma pathway almost immediately. Strange coincidences or it works.

Also considering AI. I am not skilled enough to do all this work on my own.

Are you ozonating your own oils or using Dr. Ks?

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Dr. K's. The zetas tested well for me, but nothing else
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Will the saliva or AI treatments cover an unknown "allergy" to any/all pathogens (including mold)?

Seems like a good idea (if not or not using the above technigues) to use the allergy technigue as decribed by bejoy before using any homeopathic whether with nosodes or not?

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

I thought bejoy's allergy technique does use nosodes.. but just different settings & different gates than Dr. W's?

I don't know of any treatment that will cover "all" of your allergies, but the AI certainly tries to. When you get to round 3,4 they usually start presenting chemicals without naming them. I'm not sure how they come to the conclusion they are chemicals if they don't know the name, but after the drops my doc would find chemicals in blood via muscle-testing.

From what I understand, the AI drops are fully energetic-based & not homeopathic.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

You are right. Its like an introduction to the body of the substance or a clearing using the gates?

I was wondering if this would be beneficial whether using light therapy or not.. like when ingesting nosodes.. but maybe no need then?

AI does address "allergies" to pathogens, even molds, fungus?

NMT I know does a general clearing. I'm not sure how specific it gets. Types of pathogens are named as in categories I do know.

Each pathway is pretty specific. This is all verbal and works in the field of energy and can be long dstance. Much more or a stretch that taking drops, but if I believe in one, I believe in the other, personally.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bejoy -- I really got a lot from what you wrote.

I don't think Selma would mind if I relate, but I did test for needing two courses of the drops. And your correct, It is amazing how Selma came up with this. I'm definitely feeling changes but they are too subtle to be specific. I know I can eat gluten without side effects now as well as dairy. I'm sure the drops had some role but not a full one. Dairy in the form of yogurt and hard cheeses seems to be important to my health.

I think I've moved a lot of toxins out of my body, but a lot of found residence in my kidneys and bladder and it might be inducing an infection which is where I'm concentrating next.

Terrain issues are very important and I agree with Joey. The challenge is to prevent the pathogens from disrupting these efforts.

In a way it would be great if we could find a way to disable pathogens or put them in slow motion, while our terrain is rebuilt. Then slowly eradicate them while carefully detoxifying.

I suppose some day we might find nosode that might just do that, disable the organism and at the same time slow the immune system response to that organism while using light. And at the same time using light and other nosode to rebuild any holes in the DNA fabric.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Member # 11129

Robin, I think you are treating with retrovirus nosodes and photons, whether or not you are intending to.

I think you are also treating your daughter with your retrovirus nosodes along with lyme nosodes (if she is currently using them) and photons.

Just be aware that you are most likely doing it, and that you are using an experimental partial protocol, rather than the full Dr. W. protocol.

As long as you and your daughter are feeling good, and you are clear on what you are doing, that is likely to be fine, from my experience. Especially since you seem to have such great practitioners if something were to pop up!

My older daughter got a lyme rash when I treated myself the first time with lyme nosodes. (No photons yet.) It may or may not work this way in other families.

The same daughter herxes whenever I do light and mold nosodes. She has been significantly affected by the household mold that the family is recovering from. I must radiate the treatment somehow.

I tend to check before using any nosode if I need a desensitization protocol first, or if I can go right for the thymus and all.

Additional note: So far people report that drops originating from saliva samples test as best used separately from the Dr. W. photon protocol. I don't know why.

I suspect it is because you are not just helping the body recognize and fight the antigen (the bacteria, fungus or virus) but to deal with the body's reaction to the antibodies.

At this point I feel like good treatment for me needs to contain all 3 elements - killing pathogens, opening regulation to sensitivities (allergy treatment), and milieu restoration.

I think I'll go for Bob's oatmeal breakfast!

--------------------
bejoy!

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I couldnt stand the pain any longer.

I teste to have the retro in upper neck. Now it feels better. I treated with photons on my upper neck. I didnt think about that.

Lower back was zoster and it still hurts.

??

I'm sorry for whatever happens. I dont know what to say.

I guess I am treating my son as well. ?? My daughter's nosodes I dont touch.

Are you saying that when you use the photons with a nosode, you "share" the photons and nosodes to others near by?

For how long after?

Does it matter.. as long as you ingest nosodes, you may be affecting your family.. so my daughter ingesting her nosodes may also transfer to me, my son, etc?

Does it matter if you go to another room and use the photons? It doesnt sound like it.

I wont do it again unless I am desparate for the pain to go away. I think. Not to treat.. not ready for that.

I think my practioners are responsive but have no clue as to the ride.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

If I wasnt taking the homeopathic and using the LW on my back on G, this should me fine, right?

If my daughter is on nosodes, though, ??

This is so confusing.

I'm feeling badly. I dont want to mess her up too. Its one thing if its me.

Do you think not treating the meridians makes this less potent? Like, lets say.. treating the back?:-)

If I go the a chiropractor who uses an infrared.. then what? No for me, but what if she used it on a client before me and Im taking nosodes? (actually thinking of going to a chiro)

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Up for R62
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This may be the most confusing thread I ever read. lol. I feel like I'm trying to read some ancient Chinese language. I can't even imagine a newbie reading this thread. They'd think we went to the moon. [Smile]
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I have a sore throat and am running a low grade fever. This isnt new lately, so dont know. I've been taking transfer factor EBV and Lymeplus.

My daughter has been playing all day, run around play.

I felt sleepy and relaxed all day. Felt good. Neck doesnt hurt like it did and not swollen at about the C8 (which is a nerve root, not a vertebre and showed up on zyto... I have had this band of swelling extending from the right side of it).

So... ???

I took my one spray again today. It has multiple virus homeopathic dilutions in the C range plus toxo gondii. Its called Retrovirus.

My creepies are gone, but they come and go. These radiate from my spine. Whatever is in my spine, I am considering treating with photons now. I just need more info and back up help. Bb did not test to be there. Viruses did, but we did not do a comprehensive test for things like brucella and other coinfections.

I also adjusted my jaw brace which could be why my neck *upper back) doesnt hurt so much. I dont know.

I have "coincidences" with NMT that adding up and I am still not convinced about that either.

I know there are people using the LW for detox without the nosodes and all is fine. I want to know the difference and how this is working. and why.(folks on another list)

bejoy
Member # 11129

Robin, I'd say don't worry so much and trust your instincts. Sounds like the photon therapy maybe gave you a herx, and maybe made you and your kids feel better.

You would not be messing anybody up, just maybe making a treatment stronger. If your practitioner helped you select nosodes, then you are most likely not going to have a bad reaction to them.

What is more potent of less potent may be an individual thing.

My guess is that treating the spine is like treating the accupuncture points for all the organs.

My guess is that it would help you unblock any resistance or allergy/sensitivity you immune system might have to the organims represented in the nosodes, so your immune system would respond better to the nosodes.

If you are worried I'd say light the gates on the hands and feet to make sure the immune system is responding. Just a guess still, but makes sense to me.

I don't know if other families energetically share nosode information. I suspect they do, but that's all good in my book. I am so grateful that my daughter picks up treatments, and I don't have to put her through the whole regimen, strange as it seems.

There is so much here we don't know, but bottom line is outcome. There is no fully researched Lightworks or PE1 protocol, just what people report so far. If something works for you, it works for you.

Seekhelp, I think we did go to the moon. I think this thread is one of the answers to splitting medical into ILADS and experimental.

Lots of the experimental goes here, and for sure this is not a newbie thread. But then, people on this thread seem to be getting better, so it's good stuff.

--------------------
bejoy!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey, as for chemicals without knowing the name, when we know that more than 10,000 new chemicals are put in the market every year, I wonder how to name all these chemicals and detect them energetically through radionics the way AI does.... It's almost an impossible task.

---

Robin, I hope you are feeling better. I don't know what to suggest you, I feel like blind when I can't test a person...

Photons are two-sided, they can help healing or make you feel worse. The more I am with this machine, I know that I can't overdo. It's like everything else. Too much is bad.

I'm off photons for quite some time now, not only not needing them, but also "can't photoon myself"... It tests as though it could harm me.

I can photoon other people with nosodes and am less vulnerable now that my health is better. I guess it's like ingesting a nosode that I don't need. I just don't react, that's it. But if I photoon something I need, I can react to the treatment as Bejoy said.

As for T3, have you tried the homeopathic version of it? It worked well for me in the past, suggested by my naturopath.

---
Bob and other people on saliva: just go on until it doesn't test anymore. It will stop testing from a day to another. Don't be surprised.

The time frame is usually 2 to 3 weeks it seems, one week will rarely do the job. Then you'll need another dilution from fresh saliva to go on with treatment.

What I see is that some people feel strong reactions at first, but almost always, the reaction will go weaker with the days. I feel that one needs to take BINDERS as one of the main things these saliva stuff do is helping the body to detox.

After the days, you'll feel almost nothing, but curiously, it still keeps testing.

Some other people feel nothing with one dilution, but feel something strong with another. And vice versa.
---

I start to believe that the more we are free from toxins, the more all treatments work. Same as what dr. K. kept saying. Homeopathy now for me works with such an intensity that amazes me.

I keep thinking of Tracy and what I told her in the past, that I never believed homeopathy alone could heal lyme disease, and she kept saying the opposite.

The more I'm better, the more homeopathy works. It IS amazing. I think photons do help us to 'take' homeopathy. But now that I'm much better, I barely need a boost with photons. But my daughter still needs photons on and off.

---

My saliva experiments are taking me to places I would never expect. I thought they couldn't kill, but there I am, with two examples showing it can kill. Both hubby and daughter stopped suddenly to test for Humaworm after new saliva dilution. So they are not taking it. Not even started to take Humaworm!

I'm still detoxing from the GI tract too, whatever it is, it is testing like detoxing intracellular stuff there.

I suspect I either arrived to where I wanted to arrive concerning my health or that I'm very close to.

I am not testing for chlorella anymore for a couple of weeks. Nor adrenal support, bear garlic, etc... The only things that test are chlorella CGF homeopathic, chlorella homeopathic, and magnesium homeopathic. And my saliva product, I think 6th round if I counted well.
-----

My daughter has been bitten by two small ticks twice in the last days. Both were free of the pathogens, it seems. So she's NOT on tick homeopathic 'soup' as preventive treatment, like I usually do after a tick bite.

She continues though testing for all cleansers (chlorella, bear garlic, cardamon, etc...), once a day.

She's got a vaginal infection one of these days, so I photooned her with the bacterial vial. I suspect she's still not free of toxins, still in the cycle of infections like I was, so now I have to concentrate on her, not on myself anymore.

I would never believe that I would be cleaner and healthier than her one day, but here I am...
---

My malaria went dormant so fast. No more symptoms of cold, light sensitivity, sweats for weeks now. I wonder when candida albicans will test again for me. It got active when I killed malaria (just in energetic tests, as I didn't feel any symptoms from candida), but candida went dormant by itself...

My saliva product at that moment, tested as helping to clean GI too, even though it didn't test as killing that candida... Whatever happened, I was in Korea, so I didn't have any candida killers with me. It went dormant by itself.

I feel SO STRANGE to have my body fighting these infections SO EASILY!! It feels like this is NOT my body. Before, I always needed SO MUCH supportive killers and treatments!!!

It looks too good to be true. I think I will treat myself in the psychological side for my brain to accept that I got a new body, that is better, stronger etc...

My brain still tells me my body is weak, my body can't fight infections, my body collapses easily with infections and toxins, etc....

My daughter got allergic to bee venom product after a few times I used on her, months ago. Her skin got very red and itchy after 3rd or 4th time I rubbed bee venom her. I can't remember for what she was being treated... Ah, her knee, probably. So I stopped using bee venom.

After some saliva treatments, she tested not allergic to bee venom anymore. I rubbed it then on the tick bite a few days ago (just in case...). Absolutely nothing happened. Today again, after the second bite, I did it again, and she went to bed. Let's see tomorrow morning!

She ate a few candies with colorants yesterday as I was visiting a friend, and so far, no reactions.

Another thing is the tick bite itself. Before, she would react badly, like the tick bite itself got an allergic reaction. Now, both bites had no allergic reaction at all! I can't even see the bite an hour after pulling the ticks. Amazing.

She is though still allergic to other mosquito bites as she's got a reaction in Belgium. So she's certainly not done with allergy treatment...

---
Tonight I was researching any homeopathic substance to repell ticks. We're on borrelia burgd LM6 to prevent ticks containing borrelia to bite us, and it has been a success so far.

The problem is that ticks can STILL contain other pathogens WITHOUT borrelia. She got bart like that once and last year, she got TBE, a nasty bad viral infection. No borrelia though.

I got a name here of an homeopathic product and I will try to order it to spray on her clothes.

I tested one homeopathic spray on ants and it worked REALLY well, so far. And I sprayed only once, the ants still didn't come back after weeks!!! So homeopathy can work as INSECT REPELLENT!! we just have to find the right substance!

Daughter's main hobby now is to look for insects. She's raising a caterpillar now, and she catches many insects a day, from butterflies to beetles, crickets, snails... So she's most of the time in high weeds, crawling all around.

Neighbors built tree houses too, a wonder for kids, so she's just inside tick land most of her day. I just gave up spraying her with essential oils. As she got bitten twice in less than a week, I guess it's time to try finding a new homeopathic product to spray on her clothes, at least. Let's see if I find something...
--

On camphora D200. I am getting used to it, even though I don't need it now. My daughter needs it on and off, specially during colds. Rubbed only on lymph nodes, it is wonderful. We all get relaxed after it. As it is strong, it is not to be used everyday.

---
Tracy, I just got malarial symptoms for a few days, when I started to 'attack' it. It went dormant so fast only with cloves, cardamon, and reflex massage on the liver. So I really can't say if food intake changed the symptoms... Sorry.

But babesia can ause the same symptoms (go to bed chilly, wake up soaked in sweat).

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selma- thanks for your comment on parasites. It's far too extensive a topic to go into here on this thread. This is why I started another thread for it.

I never meant to create a "vs" atmosphere about the Bionic 880 thing. There are people who contacted me about it - so I brought it up. There was a disconnect & I felt I had to mention it. There also is a history associated with it that was relevant to the topic.

Since I have experienced the negative side of infrared light, I felt it was important to mention it. I am negative & bitter about experiences I had here. I'm not going to pretend it didn't happen.

If you weren't on the receiving end - you probably wouldn't understand. It's not worth rehashing & I'm tired of trying to justify myself.

Tracy - I don't really appreciate you accusing me of slander. Everything we say here is our "opinion". If Selma says I should expect to be battling more toxins from killing the parasites - it's her opinion... Whatever you write is your opinion. Even suggesting I was slandering someone is your opinion...

If we all have to say "this is my opinion" all of the time & refrain from saying - "maybe you should try XYZ" since one may be accused of giving medical advice - it would be a severe limit of what one might say on this message board.

I just took it as a given that we could express our opinions about things. If we can't do that, I don't see how we can communicate freely here.

I may not agree with everyone about everything but I feel they do have a right to communicate about their experiences & opinions.

If someone suggests to me to try something & I have an adverse reaction - I'm not going to sue them for malpractice. I do think it's important to say when things go wrong, as well as, when things go right without being accused of malpractice or slander.

I can decide for myself whether to try something. I'm sure others can, too. If someone is being abusive towards me, I feel I have a right to defend myself.

It's just getting to a point where I feel I can't really express myself since someone is going to jump down my throat about it.

I think it's good to have a number of ideas expressed here - even if they are in conflict. We can learn from hashing it all out. It's getting to be a closed circuit, though.

I don't think there is one way to do things when it comes to healing. We all are different. We need different ideas & ways to get well.

The Asyra & my own energetic readings completely missed the fact that I have parasites blocking up my liver & probably other things, as well. Standard medical tests missed it completely, too.

All of this energetic testing is not 100% accurate. Sometimes you have to go outside of the box & take a risk. It's not "one size fits all".

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Quorum Sensing. Not sure if this has a thing to do with photon therapy, but I'm guessing it does in some way.

http://www.ted.com/talks/view/id/509

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Sorry I've angered you, Sparkle. But please note that I did not `accuse' you of anything except stating an opinion as though it were established fact. I tried to explain why.

I strongly disagree that ``Everything we say here is our `opinion'.'' True, in some cases it is implied, but in other cases it can be very unclear. It's an important distinction, especially for Newbies looking for information. That's why we see the IMO and IMHO abbreviations used so often on this board.

In this case, the problem wasn't about treatments, products, or protocols; it was a remark about another LN member.

I simply do not want any of us to make comments that might get us kicked off the board or get this thread shut down.

Let's just try to evaluate the Bionic and other light therapies based on their merits. Hopefully, more people with vital information gained through experience - pro and con - will post about it.

Believe it or not, Sparkle, I was just trying to look out for you, and for all of us. Again, I'm sorry that I offended you. [Frown]

--------------------
Tracy

Brussels
Member # 13480

Sorry you gals about these troubles. I know Tracy didn't want to be 'mean' to Sparkle, because I 'know' her for sooo long... but it's hard to determine the tone in writing...

Everything is merely opinion here. Even your doc will only get an opinion about your problems, right? So how could we do better than these docs?

I hope no newbie thinks any of us have the final answer for the problem! Newbies, this is a total experimental thread, if you still didn't understand that!

We do cross our fingers for newbies to get cured after a first round of abx then nevermore get back here like most of us!! But if not, well, then this thread could be of some use!

I still bet on the parasite issue being just a single issue for most of us. But we'll never know unless we try to address the problem. I was treated for parasitism both in GI tract and in my brain in the first visit I did to my naturopath. I DID feel better after using microcurrent and continue taking my herbs, frozen garlic etc.

I still did a couple of parasite cleaning about once a year, when they tested... I find microcurrent addressed it well.

gotta go, daughter is back!

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thank you Selma. I'm sending a PM.

My T3 I think is fine. My temp is back to normal and hair no longer falling out anfter neuromodulation therapist cleared that pathway... she said my body was not recognizing T3.

She uses her body to dowse and then runs the pathway energetically. After that.. temp that was in 97 range was in 98 range. It dipped at one point and I added in a low dose glandular from a blend and on inderol and Im well in the 98.6 range, sometimes a little over sometimes a little under. Never before the nmt had intervention brought my temp up.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Again, I was thinking I was not good patient for the KPU, my doctor put me on it... I'm always learning.

Funny thing, when I ask:
'Do I need zinc?' My body says no.

If I ask:
'Will I detox if I add zinc?'
Answer is 'yes'

Same for my daughter. She doesn't need zinc but adding it will help her detox.

these energetic questions are so LITERAL....

same for manganese, and all the other vitamins in the KPU protocol... I don't NEED THEM, but if I add them, they will help my body detox.

The only one I test as needing is magnesium, always, since I first fell sick with lyme, this is THE constant mineral my body craves. I don't usually take it, except for when the the homeopathic magnesium is not enough...

My lyme doc (who is an homeopath) is now saying I need to add the REAL minerals after the course with dr. K. He's pushing me to go to Heildeberg to do a course on the KPU with him... So I may go.

For the first time since I fell sick with lyme, he considers me 'healthy'. He measures my photon field, and that is how he 'knows'. So, I'm healthy guys!!!

It's funny because that is what I wrote in my last post: I arrived where I wanted to arrive concerning my health. Now everything I'll do is on the preventive side!

He's amazed to see from where I came (total fatigue, next to zero energy, my photon field zero literally, he even didn't take full responsibility for me as I was really bad) to now, the speed of recovery was amazing, he said.

He thinks it is due to the testing I do where I change the treatments continuously compared to his patients that come once a month and change protocols just once a month. Their speed of recovery is much slower.

I think the energy tests were great, the photon machine is great, and all the neural therapy I keep doing seemed somehow to help a lot too... Now he decided to put both of us, me and daugther in the KPU.

I got a pill to test (called Depyrrol) with most of the ingredients of the KPU protocol (except for two that I still have to add) and while coming back in the train I asked WHERE these pills will help my body detox heavy metals.

I got very precise answers all over, SPECIALLY in joints, spine, some intracellular organs. Again, all parts that once got infected with lyme or other nasty pathogens in the past, to no surprise.

I am no longer allergic to mercury as I was before the saliva treatment, so I guess I can try the KPU with less fear to collapse like I collapsed in the past with strong chelators...

He said that if he knew about the KPU, that was what he was going to do with me YEARS AGO, when I first came to him. But he didn't know then.

I did again the ozone injection in my tooth, he said that thioether problem shall go if the tooth is stabilized. He thinks that ozone can stabilize a root canal for most patients to about 4 years. If the same tooth continues though to test with infections within shorter periods (less than 4 years), he would advise to pull it off...

If I were brave enough, I would buy an ozone machine like his to do the injections myself in case of emergency (if I'm out of the country, for example). It looks sooo easy.

The machine does almost everything, we need procaine for neural therapy and as anesthetic, then the ozone injection after. The cost of procaine and ozone is next to zero, very insignificant, and the therapeutic effect is amazing, it seems. I'm sure I would need some guidance of a dentist in the beginning, but after a few times, I could manage myself...

Gotta go,
hope you are feeling better Robin!

shimmy
Member # 15883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shimmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone

I just wondered if anyone here has used the Desbio drainage remedies for detox support? If so did you find them particularly effective? I'm thinking of trying them.

Cheers

Posts: 85 | From UK | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shimmy
Member # 15883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shimmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats fantastic news that you've been declared healthy Selma!! Way to go! Very interesting that you are not allergic to mercury now too.

Good luck with the KPU protocol if you try it!

Anne

Posts: 85 | From UK | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Congrats Selma!! Wow... I want someone to measure my photon field =)

I hope you do better on the KPU now that everything else is in place. It's rough for a lot of us.

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Some repeat info, but just wanted to repost from the Bionic yahoo group:

---------------------------------------------------

I've been very cautiously optimistic about the Bionic from day one.. and due to my overtreating I was even more so. Later on, I used my lack of improvement with respect to CFS symptoms to substantiate that the machine is not enough for chronic lyme patients with CFS-dominant symptoms (or CFS patients--whatever you wanna call what you have). I stand by that point.

However, in my last 4 evaluations (my primary energetic doctor who uses muscle testing, 2 zyto evaluations, and 1 epfx/scio evaluation) I can actually say with confidence that infections overall are not a big problem for me. Borrelia only shows up on one zyto evaluation, and the area where it was showing up as a problem was refuted by my primary through direct testing...so I'm still unsure about that particular finding. In any case, it doesn't matter because I intend
to use the Bionic for infection management anyway. If you'd only seen how many infections I was dealing with before I left for Germany. I was a hot mess.

As for a cure... I have yet to hear of anything that is a cure, unless you have straight lyme disease or straight lyme & co-infections, in which case any of these machines will do. Many of us deal with a host of other issues that need proper support through other treatments. I have yet to hear of any kind of eletromagnetic machine that chelates heavy metals. I don't believe heavy metals go as soon as infections go, because heavy metals are conductors. A very basic scenario is that emotions are harbored in organs(according to Chinese medicine). If subconscious conflicts aren't resolved or released, metals simply will not let go. Dr. Klinghardts talks often of subconscious conflicts being much of the basis of the altered terrain which attracts disease.I have been chelating aggressively with the best chelators money can buy for the last year, but my heavy metals & chemicals are still off the charts. As I've been working on detoxing gallbladder/liver more aggressively, these emotions have reared their ugly heads.

I also believe the ozone sauna + insufflation will be very beneficial because it should oxidize the intracellular metals/toxins. Do you guys know if any oral chelators on the market get inside the cells?

However, since I am now done with the AI treatment (and theoretically my immune system has begun recognizing metals & chemicals) I am considering treating these with the bionic. Any thoughts on this?

shimmy
Member # 15883

Hi Joey, thats great to hear that your infections are not a major problem for you now and its encouraging for me too.

For chelators, Alpha Lipoic Acid is definitely supposed to chelate intracellular mercury according to Andy Cutler and Boyd Haley claims that OSR does too. Anyway you probably know that already.. [Smile]

Nothing else that I'm aware of (apart from FCT & NES remedies which are similar to AI), as DMSA & DMPS are only supposed to work extracellularly arent they.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Shimmy, thanks!

I used the Systemic drainage a couple of times, but Bejoy used it more. I hope she chimes in.

I think my body still prefers the Heel products (the ones dr. W. uses and others) and some of Sanum (like rubbed Sanuvis). The magic mix Ubichinon Citro Coenzyme is also a must for us.

As for the camphora D200, that is another unexpensive and amazing product for lymph drainage, I use it only rubbed. My daughter also loves it as it relaxes her when she gets a cold.

---
Joey, I wished I could do the photon field 'reading' like he does... My hands have to go too far away to feel it, so I can't do on myself, or practice on myself....

Yes, IT IS amazing what photons + nosodes do to some infections!!! I can't agree more, this is for me the best killing method I ever encountered for borrelia!

As for metal chelators, that is mostly my impression too. No matter how much money you spend, you can't chelate MOST metals only through chemical products. Not from what I call 'storage places'...

the places that usually get infections often will be the places that store heavy metals, in my feeling. At least, that is how they keep testing for me.

I guess for me, 8 things helped to move metals so far.

1- Oral chelators helped the easiest load to go, binders like chlorella cleaned the general mess extracellular and in organs.

2- Then some type of psychological treatment unblocked some body parts, that's right.

3- Then there was neural therapy and accupucnture, they did some more. NT does some marvelous things to unblock blocked areas of the body and I do NT now only through tapping (without needles, fortunately).

4- I think things like switchings also keep metals blocked as we often have switchings on the places that have long term troubles (organs that had been infected or meridians that got 'sick'). Treating switchings helped too, I feel.

5- I did photon wave, another type of photon therapy with heavy metal vials through the eyes, and I did feel it moved metals too, as I had herx-like reactions after each session.

6- My PE1, I believe, helps to move metals only with Nogier, but also with the help of homeopathic vials of metals. I also used Nurse Andi's vial, but I can't remember exactly how (through photons, I suppose?). I need to go back to my notes.

7- The saliva dilutions unblocked other pockets probably because my body started to recognize some of the metals as being 'garbage'. I'm not done with it yet though.

8- Sanum treatments to get rid of fungi / candida also help as these infections love to live with heavy metals. I feel like while we kill parasites or candida and help our body to eliminate debris, it's like doing metal detox...

But I still test for the KPU... I wonder if I wouldn't add the KPU to my item 1 above, only as a sophisticated oral chelator protocol...

---

Joey, I think Gigi did this heavy metal detox treatment with photons, if I remember well.

It would be interesting to test my heavy metal vials now AGAIN, BEFORE I start on the KPU, just to see if the fact that my body is not allergic to mercury, if it can FLUSH it out only with homeopathic dilutions THROUGH photons...

I'm too tired today to do that though, as it's almost midnight now. It would be too easy to be true...

bejoy
Member # 11129

Shimmy, I use the DesBio Systemic Drainage in a vial, every time I photon. The times I have not, I get congested lymph and other herx symptoms.

I have not tried the products that Selma suggests for detox, but so far her ideas that I have tried have been all great for me.

------------------------------------

I want to try the camphora remedy, but can't find the pure substance or the preparation around here yet. I'll keep looking around.

-----------------------------------------

Joey, I seem to be clear of the major lyme and coinfection bugs, all but maybe some Babesia, but still have CFS.

I'm still working on some major fungal issues. I tend to wonder if these came first along with mercury amalgams, and made me more susceptible to lyme and co's.

My adrenals bounce back, and then tank again with fungal treatment herx, then continue to improve. It can be an hourly or daily thing, and usually comes with fibro pain.

So far I've made good progress with photons and DesBio FNG, also from a homemade remedy from a house mold sample, and I've started with some Sanum products. I'd hate to tell you the before and afters, but the progress is good.

So far I am a firm believer in doing something to help the body recognize the things we are trying to eliminate.

My response is much more rapid when the "sensitivity" issue is addressed first. I'm excited for your possibilities having finished AI.

I think Sanum is going to hold the key for dealing with fungals. And as Selma said, killing fungals releases metals.

My answers for clearing out metals continue to be chlorella, MSM, garlic, and sweat and exercise.

Gentle little flower remedies are the most powerful kick butt treatments I could possibly imagine for clearing emotional patterns. I'm hovering over an oldy but goody myself right now.

--------------------------------------------

At first I could only do seconds of lightworks. This week I did 20 minutes PE1 level 10. That's what I tested for, and it was good.

I used it with Nogiers while treating with nosodes. I find I don't need the Nogiers for nosodes, but they are an added bonus to the organs and connective tissues.

-------------------------------------

What is photon field reading, I wonder. I think I see or sense photon fields naturally, and that's why I was drawn to this therapy. I don't know.

--------------------
bejoy!

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Could we move away from the Gigi/Bionic controversy here?

Perhaps someone should start a new topic about `What is the truth about the Bionic and AI treatments?' Perhaps that would an avenue where people could post their concerns and negative experiences for all to read and see. Maybe some of those folks who feel they were harmed by the Bionic treatment will step forward there.

That way, if emotions or behavior get out of control - and most of us have seen that all too often in the past - it would be much easier for the Moderators to step in and restore order. (And in a worst case scenario, THAT will be the thread that gets deleted by the Moderators and not THIS thread. Let's have a little consideration for our fellow posters here who have spent time and effort posting what they hope might be helpful to others.)

Okay, back on track here.

Bejoy, it seems that this allergy/sensitivity issue can run in 2 directions: Either a hyper-reaction to a substance or pathogen, or a hypo-reaction where the body doesn't recognize a problem when it should. Both are inappropriate responses by the body.

Good to know about being careful when treating someone else. This properties of this light stuff just amazes me.

Since acupuncture points seem to be important here, this may be sort of related........ I ran across some information compiled by Dr. Auguste Weihe, a French homeopath..... he mapped out correlations between specific remedies and certain small points of pain on the bodies of patients. These are called Weihe Points (or Points of Weihe). This immediately made me think of the odd `tender points' that are used to `diagnose' Fibromyalgia patients! And what would photons do on these points?

Copies of original drawings showing the corresponding Weihe Points/remedies have been scanned and are available online. The remedy names are not always easy to read, but I found the concept rather fascinating. I don't know enough about acupuncture meridians to know if there is a correlation. If anyone is interested, let me know and I can dig out my links. The basic index to the anatomical drawings is in French, but I just used Google translator and saved the page (somewhere, lol).

R62, I like the idea of' balance' that your (one) practitioner is using. This makes so much sense to me.

Congratulations on your new `healthy' label! The past couple of years must seem like a dream to you now.....

Selma, what was the remedy and potency you used on the ants? I'd love to know that one........

Selma, if you can find a remedy to spray on clothes to repel ticks - that would be SO AMAZING! If you found one for ants, maybe you can for ticks! Wohoo!

Thanks, Selma, for your comment about the ability of homeopathics alone to heal Lyme. It CAN be done, although I'm not sure the current knowledge of homeopathy is sufficient for it to happen in every case. Too many pathogens, too many body mistunements, too many miasms - all these confuse the picture and choice of remedies for the average homeopath.

On the Camphora D200, you said you use this for `rubbing' only. So, did you order this as a liquid remedy, or make a liquid remedy yourself?

I'm looking at the Pyroluria thing, too.....

Is there more than one KPU protocol? Could someone provide a link so I don't have to chase it down?

Could the `photon field' be comparable to the `aura' field?

Good points about the subconscious conflicts, Joey. I think this must be key.

Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) about did me in.... I had no idea what I was messing with. My heart still isn't right. I may have to try my `ALA Remedy' after all... use caution, caution, caution with ALA..... [bonk]

--------------------
Tracy

shimmy
Member # 15883

Hi Selma & Bejoy thnx for ur replies!

I dont know about the Heel products but they sound very interesting and the same for the camphora too..

Bejoy your post is very interesting as I have longstanding fungal & adrenal issues too and I know that fungal infections can put great strain on the adrenals, again I think its chicken & egg situation with cortisol and fungus..

I do suspect that in my case mercury & candida led to me being suscetible to CFS/lyme too, as I had had candida issues all throughout my teens, partly due to poor diet, and this was many yrs prior to me getting ill with CFS ... and I also had a few mercury fillings so I know my immune system was already under some stress and there were signs of weakness showing before I came down with CFS, which was eventually triggered by vaccines.

I'm hoping as I continue to chelate my fungal issues will be sorted out once and for all..

Its great to hear that the Desbio products have been so effective for you and its also interesting to hear your thoughts on the Sanum products too.

Best wishes.

Brussels
Member # 13480

You're welcome, Shimmy.

I'm starting on the KPU protocol as soon as the supplements arrive. Again, another protocol for metal detox, let's see what is the outcome. It seems it is a powerful protocol though.

I had asked if Depyrrol homoepathic would be of any help, and got NO. So it's got to be the real substances!!

In fact, I don't know what kind of improvement of symptoms I can have with this KPU protocol, but I can test that with my daughter that is still not out of the microbial soup.

She's much better, but she still gets infections active here and then. I know she is still allergic to things like chemicals, so I guess I could see outcomes more with her now, than with myself. Let's see!

I'm going to try to convince hubby to do that. He IS certainly loaded with heavy metals, as he never really took chelators (only chlorella as binder).

---
Tracy, the Weihe points... Good to know a crazy doc was using points of the body for intake of homeopathy, if I understood well? This is sooo interesting!

It makes me think and re-think our bodies as energetic beings, not simply a large amount of skin and hair.

It has some correlation to the way nosodes THROUGH photons work, it seems! The homeopathy alone has small impact for very sick guys, I believe, IN COMPARISON to homeopathy through photons.

Very sick guys probably have a sick photon field (aura, whatever you want to call it, I guess the best name is still photon field as it is MEASURABLE with instruments, while aura is more woo woo stuff).

Homeopathy acts in this field, at least, I believe so. If the field itself is sick and weak, the homeopathic information is not as strong to heal IN COMPARISON to homeopathy with photon boosting!!

That is my impression.

Would you have the drawings of Weihe? I got the description of points, but it would be SO MUCH easier to SEE the points in drawings! It would be great!!!

I was only testing 3 points, solar plexus, mediastinum and 3rd eye for intake thought photons, but most simple homeopathics don't test there, usually.

Now that I see Weihe has done an extensive list of homeopathic products AND the correspondent accupuncture points, well, THAT GETS VERY INTERESTING!!

I will CERTAINLY try to find out if the homeopathics that test for me in the future could be taken through these Weihe points, WITH the help of photons!!!

People that haven't used the photons can't imagine what kind of technology this is, in relation to BOOSTING homeopathic messages in the body.

It makes a whole difference, like comparing taking one sip of wine or taking the whole bottle of wine. Whatever therapeutic effects you want to get from wine(!), it makes a huge difference.

It seems like a whole field of therapy in itself is open (homeopathy alone is huge, then coupled with accupuncture and meridians in TCM that is another huge field...). Fascinating!

If Weihe is right, and if photons can help those homeopathics to be taken through these accu points, well, this could be a big hit for homeopathy!

Ferrum metalicum C30, against small insects (sort of plant lice, I think in English)...

I am not sure what I used for the ants now... I guess it was Berberis D15. I keep trying things, and I didn't take notes this time. If not Berberis, it could be Abrotanum D4.

Let the ants come back again, and I can re-test them. So far, no trace of ants. They are really gone. My impression though is that each species tests different! At least, they tested different for plants as repellents, so I suspect the same for homeopathic repellents?

I got 3 dead ticks from my daughter last week, in a bottle with alcohol. They test pathogen free, luckily. When I ask, Senega LM4 comes as tick repellent. My lyme doc seems it is VERY possible to find insect repellents through homeopathy.

I'm only afraid to spray my daughter with homeopathics as she will get treated with it. But I was thinking on clothes, that could help... And anyway, Senega is testing for these 3 ticks. Whatever other species of ticks, I wonder if they will be repelled by a single homeopathic.

The safest product so far I found as tick repellent was the borrelia LM6. At least, we have not caught any new borrelial infection since being on them. But 'clean' ticks or ticks with OTHER pathogens than borrelia still bite us.

I thought I could reproduce the experiment taking bartonella nosodes in LM dilutions, but unfortunately, it doesn't work like that... I don't think that ticks containing bart would stop biting us with bartonella nosodes... Unfortunatelly, because many ticks have bart.

I ordered Camphora in granules, 200K. I could have ordered it in liquid, but I find granules more stable than liquid. Then I dilute it again into a sort of 201 C dilution, add alcohol and apply.

---
Sorry to know about your heart, Tracy. Crossing fingers for you.

KPU, I guess you got to go to the other thread.
--

Joey,

Intracellular detox, the NDF Plus does that. If I'm not mistaken even, cilantro does that. ALA. Phospholipid exchange, I guess it does too. I also wonder if nanonised chlorella, nanonized zeolites wouldn't do the job.

I also think that anything that is turned into homeopathic dilutions can go intracellular: the chlorella homeopathic, cilantro homeopathic, MSM homeopathic for example.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy, sorryyou're still troubled by the heart symptoms.

Mine too have come to a big crisis [beginning of last week]: even had to cancel our precious holiday to Corsica.

In the early hours of Sunday, when we should have been getting up to go to the airport, I was in Casualty [A and E] having an ECG! Oh, the ironies of life!

Anyway, mine turns out to be thyroxicosis [causing palpitations, sinus arrhythmia, faintness etc], quite severe, though have been on the same dose for years;

so I wanted to ask if YOU are on thyroid meds and whether this could be a culprit for you, as we have had similar symptoms.

My doctor thinks my thyroid may have started to work again, perhaps due to antibiotic treatment.

Hope you can get to the bottom of this soon,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Thanks for your feedback, Selma. I know you've had success with the Borrelia b. nosode to prevent Borrelia infection.... but as you say, these dirty ticks carry so much more than Borrelia.....

Yes, I found Dr. K's KPU protocol this morning.......

I'll dig out the link(s) to the drawings of the Weihe Points/ remedies......

Carry, I was so sorry to hear that you missed your vacation because of your heart issues. I read that earlier and meant to post to you.

Gosh, it would be wonderful if your thyroid starting working better on its own, wouldn't it? (Though the way you had to find out has been pretty scary.) I'd say that is a good indication of something positive that has changed.

So, how much did they reduce your thyroid medication dose? Was it pretty far off? Did they say you should see improvement in the heart department fairly quickly?

I hope you get rapid resolution of the problem, and can reschedule your vacation.... sounds like a wonderful trip was planned.

I do have some thyroid issues, though I'm not on thyroid meds. And there was a definite heart reaction to the Alpha Lipoic Acid that I can't ignore.

A non-cancerous `cold nodule' (area of inactivity) was discovered on my thyroid back in 2000..... my doc at the time put me on a small amount of Armour thyroid (bovine thyroid hormone) to see if the cold nodule might shrink, see if thyroid might help my constipation, dry skin, fatigue, low body temp., etc. I increased my intake based on taking my temperature several times a day.

All went well for awhile, and then I began to have heart palpitations from taking any Armour thyroid. So, I haven't been able to take any thyroid since - it's probably been 5 years since I even tried to. And I never had another scan done of my thyroid either.

Just a few weeks ago, a small cyst was discovered on my thyroid during an ultrasound of the carotid arteries in my neck. The doc thought the cyst was something different than the cold nodule, but wasn't sure. And my annual bloodwork reveals that my TSH levels keep dropping slightly, which makes docs think everything is wonderful. But it isn't. I've gained 20 pounds, my bowels are barely functioning, I'm dried up inside and out, and I'm colder than I've ever been.

I probably should have my thyroid scanned, but I feel like I'm just going to get caught up in the `medical madness' again, with partial answers, treatments I can't tolerate or radical approaches like removing my thyroid altogether. That was strongly suggested when the cold nodule was discovered.

(My carotid arteries looked fine, BTW. The reason for the scan is that I have a very strong pulse and sort of a bulge around the carotid artery on the left side of my neck but a very soft, light pulse on the R side. But since my carotids look good, the doc just smiles and sends me on my way. No attempt to explain this any further, though he said earlier that the pulses should be fairly equal. This is why I go see a `medical' doctor so seldom. I'm usually no better off than when I started, but my wallet is a lot lighter.)

Gee, sorry for the rant there, and the long answer to your question, though my thyroid issues are a bit outside the box.

I hope you are feeling better already!

--------------------
Tracy

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

I thought the Weihe Points were intriguing, too, Selma.

As you probably discovered, Auguste Weihe lived in the 18th century..... and it seems that perhaps one of the key indications for using the Weihe Points is that there is some PAIN when that point is pressed. Here's what one homeopath wrote about it recently on a forum:

quote:
If you know the body landmarks of the abdomen, thorax and spine, you can find the points. The landmarks are the bony parts that are easy to palpate. There is nothing to it except when the points are sensitive to pressure, that is added information suggesting that that remedy might be relevant to the case. ..... A lack of sensitivity probably does not mean the remedy won't work. I am not sure, but like most homeopathic information, the information is meant to be used only as supportive evidence and as an elimination device [for other remedies].

Here's the index page for the Weihe Point drawings.
http://homeoint.org/books4/weihe/index.htm
Though it is in French, if you go down to the links/buttons below the word `Atlas', those are the drawings of various body areas. Here is the Index in English:

Publications:
Chapter I: Introduction to "points of Weihe" by Dr. Robert S�ror Chapter II: Directory of points of Dr. Augustus Weihe by Dr. Robert S�ror Chapter III: How I knew the points of Weihe by Dr. Paul Chiron Chapter IV: Points painful homeopathic remedies by Dr. Andr� Rouy Chapter V: Clinical and therapeutic value by Dr. Fortier-Bernoville.
Atlas:
Head and neck left by Dr. Jean Daniaud.
Head and neck right by Dr. Jean Daniaud.
Region back by Dr. Jean Daniaud.
Spine by Dr. Jean Daniaud.
Chest, face by Dr. Jean Daniaud.
Thorax left by Dr. Jean Daniaud.
Right chest by Dr. Jean Daniaud.
Abdomen by Dr Jean Daniaud.
Dorsal region by Dr. Fortier-Bernoville.
Right chest by Dr. Fortier-Bernoville.
Abdomen by Dr. Fortier-Bernoville.
Thorax by Dr. Andr� Rouy.

Here are some `interactive' drawings of the Weihe Points/ remedies so you can zoom in on certain areas. I'm not sure how many of them are included here - it's been awhile since I looked at all of these:
http://www.harper.to/homoeopathy/weihe_points.html

By all means, Selma - let me know what you think about these Points, and if they seem to have any use with or without photons!

--------------------
Tracy

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Well, Tracy, you certainly do have thyroid issues!

In answer to your question, I am to take only a tiny amount of T3 [10 mcg], which is shorter-lived in the system] for several weeks, and then slowly build up the thyroxine in 25 mg increments.

In my research, I see that Levothyroxine contains lactose, which may be contributing towards my bloating.

Have you read about a product called Thyroid Throu [Chinese herbs]? It is quite an expensive programme that claims to 'unblock' the thyroid over a period of months, supposed to be for hyper- and hypothyroid people.

I can't make any claim for it personally, of course.

I know what you mean about the cold: I've had very cold extremities for 20 years, but, like you, am colder now than ever [though it doesn't prevent terrible bouts of night sweats!].

I do agree that ALA is to be taken with caution, especially with heavy metal problems, though it has some vg actions too.

Hope you can get somewhere with both the thyroid and heart issues,

Carry

[ 06-11-2009, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: ukcarry ]

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Tracy is your body recognizing T3?

You could try NMT.MD

Find a practioner and tell them you want that pathway cleared and see what they say.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/lfeinberg.htm

Video interview with founder of NMT.

Leslie Feinberg on using language to restore communication between the cells

NMT is a proprietary system of health care developed by Dr. Leslie S. Feinberg of Oregon, and is a result of his many years of studying the multitude of methods of energetic medicine. In 2002, a breakthrough in his research resulted in the creation of a powerful system of healing based on the marriage of accepted principles of western science with Traditional Chinese Medicine concepts.

NMT is directed at re-establishing the body's innate capacity to heal. When illness happens, it is often a result of factors that confuse the body's internal control center, the Autonomic Control System (ACS), making it impossible to regulate the body to a healthy state.

Some of the factors affecting the ACS include allergies, toxic agents, confusion in the autonomic nervous system, errors in sensitivity settings, environmental chemicals and pernicious synaptic patterns (PSP's). Dr. Feinberg defines PSP's as errors in recording of data in the nervous system that compromise regulation of body function. They are patterns of reacting set in the body, based on past experience and family patterns.

Leslie Feinberg's NMT, Neuromodulation Technique, is one of the most elegant and efficient pathways to healing developed to date. Working with consciousness at the quantum level, NMT helps create clear communication between the cells of the body, By reinstituting proper communication between the cells, the natural healing systems of the body can progress without impediment.

Feinberg says that NMT uses language from the practitioner directly to the client's body to determine where the breakdown in information systems is taking place. Using NMT protocols, the practitioner works with the quantum healing forces of the body to gain cooperation from the areas of the body, mind and soul that have fallen out of communication and the healing process follows - sometimes surprisingly quickly.

Learn the principles of the Feinberg Technique: The Feinberg Technique

For a full explanation of how the Feinberg Technique works click on the following link:
The American Chiropractor

Related articles: Smithson Clinic

To find an MNT practitioner near you or to become a licensed practitioner, visit Dr. Feinberg's website at www.nmt.md

shimmy
Member # 15883

Interesting points on the photon field Selma.

When my crystal therapist first dowsed my whole body she said my aura was completely lobsided, very little on my left side but very wide on the right side. Also that it had holes in it all over the place. She said that she had not come across anything like it before apart from with people who smoke pot ... (I dont smoke!)

It was the same a few weeks ago too ... no change but it will be interseting to get tested again with the recent improvements Ive had from tackling the worms. Also I wonder if the saliva remedy will affect it..

I dont know if its true or not but she does seem quite gifted with the things she picks up so I kind of believe her.

She feels metals are the underlying problem with me.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Photon Field. After my sister had her NDE. She had a photo take of her leaning down to her daughter cupping her face.

She glowed golden in the photo. She firmly believes this is energy and not a photo mishap. I dont know how it could be (a mishap) because it was only her that had this golden light eminating from her, though I dont know how a camera could capture that either.

I'm reading Past Lives Past Masters and the light was recalled as a Healing Light.

Interesting to consider.

[ 06-11-2009, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: R62 ]

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

My son's aura was lopsided. I saw this one. First and last time to date to see auras.

I wasnt sure what it meant until I read Adam's book, Dream Healer. Its impacted energy if these kinds of things can be generalized.

The holes, my sister said I had. She got them in certain charka areas. She could feel holes and sharp spikes as well. Not sure what it means. This was before diagnosis and treatment.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Has anyone looked into David Jernigans book?

He is using hers/flowers to balance the body as treatment for lyme and company.

Best I can tell, thats his treatment along with addressing ammonia and toxin removal, cleanses.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

I like the ideas behind his products, but used several bottles of Neuro-antitox without noticing anything...but that may just be ME!
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Leslie Feinberg, founder of NMT, is talking about the consciousness of the practioner being a key element.

He talks of energetic vials and the ability of the body to recognize as confirmed by muscle testing.

When the practioner was aware of the contents of the vial, the knowledge transferred to the "client." When not aware, the transference was not scientifically significant.

I hope you all follow the link and can find an hours worth of time to listen. Ive been hitting the interview 10 minutes or so here and there.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Tracy, thanks a lot for the link!!! I'll take a closer look later, but thanks thanks. Much easier to know like that. The painful points, it's a bit like in accupuncture, we do feel pain in the points we need to treat, USUALLY, but not always.

I wouldn't take anything like real hormones or chemicals to correct any gland, but will try to go with homeopathy. Homeopathic T3 or any other sarcoides... but that's me.

Adding hormones, in my feeling, can shut the production by the gland, while homeopathic dilutions can help the gland working BACK again...

Tracy, you do seem to be in trouble... I hope this will go soon. Heart problems suc... Also Carry too. Sorry you lost your vacation for this reason.

Robin, interesing links, the interview is too long, but as you said, to go by bits...

As for aura, many people see it, and the holes or unbalanced shapes. I don't, but I feel it with my hands, it's ALMOST concrete. There's a whole geography around the body. That is also what I treat using the PE1 AROUND my body, not only on skin.

People think I'm crazy, but as we know the photon field go far away from our skin, why not giving some input there?

When dr. K. speaks of closed regulation, he is talking about incoherent photon field. The first thing he does, is to make this photon field be coherent. One doesn't need to see it, there are 'concrete' ways to check that and anyone can learn how to do that.

No need for too many magic treatments. Tapping alone can do wonders and I think that is what accupuncture basically does, it helps to organize body's energies and so, the photon field.

The more I go on with treating myself, the more I feel energy work can help. But it doesn't eliminate the basic treatments of metal detoxing and killing. Toxin elimination, specially heavy metals, can't ever be left aside, to my feeling.

Shimmy, your practioner thinks the same for you, right? I wonder how many of us aren't sick BASICALLY ONLY FOR THAT SINGLE REASON, heavy metal intoxication.

I do wonder if my daughter didn't have the toxic burden I passed to her from birth, if she would ever be allergic as she was. If she would have been so vulnerable to tick born diseases as she was.

I'm investing now on the KPU protocol with her, to see if it will do the 'final work' with her.

I start to have the impression that most treatments I did, about 90% were like correcting the mistakes caused by heavy metals. Correcting hormones, eliminating cysts or fibroids (benign), cancelling allergies, balancing all chakras or accupuncture points, even killing. How the heck the ballet of infections now suddenly stopped?

I keep asking myself and it seems my body reached now a point of toxicity that it can handle, while before, these heavy metals simply couldn't stop messing with my CNS and causing me all sorts of allergies and imbalances, ...

...GI symptoms one after the other, then the infections that added toxicity and made me down the hill with all elimination organs blocked or in trouble, plus the pains on muscles, joints, then brain fog, the rise of parasites, my constant fight with fungi and candida etc.

90% of the treatment was then to go trying to clean the mess, lower symptoms, kill, but while in fact, the main culprit was basically heavy metal toxicity...

These are just my thoughts, but I start to believe on this heavy metal story more and more... I'll put daughter and husband on the KPU too and will let you know. We test for 3 months, each of us in different dosages. I'll let you all know.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Around minute 38, the NMT founder talks about using NMT to treat cavitations and restore bone.

Around minute 27 he starts explaining treatment, though not in detail.

The body is being instructed through very specific language as the practioner muscle tests (or uses a type of EDS) to test the body's response.

I don't mean to sound impatient, which I am:-)... I dont understand why folks dont find this absolutely fascinating.

They are using language, specific language (as we are talking of doing with muscle testing) to bypass the conscious mind to access the unconscious mind to instruct the body, cells.

Quantumly speaking.. remember the experiment where the photons had to shift from particle to wave to mass through the wire mesh? This was the experiment (as I understand) that began Quantum Science.. marked the beginning.. the scientists came to the conclusion that it was the THOUGHTS or AWARENESS of the scientist thats indfluenced the photons. WHEN WE OBSERVE, WE CHANGE REALITY.

Same thing here. The "patient" does not have to comprehend or even hear the instructions to the body.

Is this quackery or right on (I include myself wondering if it is quackery,though I am experimenting with NMT)and are we more comfortable with the idea of ingesting drops of information over ingesting them in the field?

Does the info have to be in water and put into the body?

No.. actually.. just thought of that.. with the photon therapy, we place the vials of homeopathy on the solar plexus, in the field close to the body. Some test to ingest. Some test to place in the field close to the body.

The difference is language.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Selma, all medicine is energy medicine. Its the form that differs, right? Even abx, herbs, they all work to change energy in some way. Its the form, I think.

I also wonder if metals can be addressed with different forms of energy. Like the energetic, regulatory forms as opposed to the chemical forms.

My husband played with mercury as a child. He has two or three amalgams. (I have 4) His father participated in above ground nuclear experiments. I think this was after he was born. His entire family has to have been infected with many TBDs. They lived with ticks, squished then betweent their fingers and then probably stuck their fingers in their eyes, nose, mouth.

They are all in their 50s now and none of them, including my husband who was tested is sick. My husband had several IgMs positive and a low cd 57. His worst symptoms are headaches and muscle pain in his thighs, possibly from sitting all day in front of a computer screen.

Every one of my SILs all tested positive for Bb (not with LLMDS btw)the summer before I was diagnosed. All of them were treated for less than a year and *seem* to be ok. Nothing like what I am going through.

My question beyond why is is this all based on genetics and beyond that the informational system in the body.. how the body is regulated.

I know my whole family is sick. Sister bedridden as I have reported, parents in chronic pain.

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement