LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Bionic treatment was great! (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Bionic treatment was great!
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right, I didn't test as clear, but had the weakest memory of borrelia still showing, so Dr. Woitzel had me do THREE more treatments for a total of 8 treatments over a period of four weeks. He did not have me wait to do those follow up treatment.

I ended up treating for several more weeks, twice per week before I took a break. NEVER more than twice per week.

The rest time is as important as the treatment time and it's important to NOT use any killing medium as it's supposed to be REST from treatment.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haley
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 22008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not read all of the posts on this thread so sorry if this is a repeat question.

If I feel that Borrelia is probably the least of my problems at this stage in treatment does that mean that the Bionic would not be recommended?

Posts: 2232 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Member # 29535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hambone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did a longer treatment yesterday ( 15 minutes ) and am really feeling it today.

Amazing how a light can do this.

Question for anybody who used the PE-1....

I've been using frequency F ( only because that's what the tutorial video at Lumenergetics said to use ).

I just saw that frequency J is the one that rotates through each frequency every 7 seconds so you can receive all of the healing benefits of each frequency.

Did any of you use this frequency? Which one(s) did you find most helpful?

Posts: 1142 | From South | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not familiar with the PE1 frequencies, but I would use the one between 9-12 if there is one. That is the closest to the earth's frequency, which Dr. W thinks should be used.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Member # 29535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hambone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Haley:
If I feel that Borrelia is probably the least of my problems at this stage in treatment does that mean that the Bionic would not be recommended?

I would think if Borrelia is the least of your problems, it's not that Bionic can't help you. You need to figure out which nosodes to use to help your particular problem. If Bartonella is your nemesis, then you would use that as a nosode along with the Bionic.

I tested higher for Bartonella than I did for Borrelia through electrodermal screening. But I decided to treat with Borrelia nosodes first just to be sure, and I am Herx'ing from it.

Posts: 1142 | From South | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
Originally posted by sixgoofykids:
I'm not familiar with the PE1 frequencies, but I would use the one between 9-12 if there is one. That is the closest to the earth's frequency, which Dr. W thinks should be used.

Nah. There's only letters A through J.

It says F is the universal frequency, whatever that means. And that's the one the tutorial at Lumenergetics said to use, so I have stuck with that one.

I was just curious since J rotates through all of them every 7 seconds, if that one would be better.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I would stick with the universal frequency (whatever that means). Maybe get fancy later. I don't know if that's the right answer, but I know we used one frequency with the Bionic.

Haley, I did not have the most symptoms from the borrelia, babesia seemed much more prominent, but borrelia is still the place to start. Dr. W says to treat it first, then the other infections.

Whether it would be a help for you depends on what other problems you think are in the forefront. If it's parasites, I'd treat those first. Metals, I'd treat those first. The Bionic is for the infections.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haley, before I went to Dr. W., I wondered if I even had borrelia. Bart symptoms were in my face, Babesia were very slight, and lyme didn't seem to be an issue.

It had been an issue in the first 4 months after my bite but after taking 3 months of doxy, those symptoms had all gone away.

Then Dr. W. tested me. Shocker! Borrelia read as highest, with Babesia being right behind it.

As I look back on the last 15 years now (which is approx. how long I've had borrelia according to Dr. W.'s test), I do see that lyme & babesia have been with me a very long time.

So I thought Bart was my big infection. But since borrelia was removed from the equation, bart and babesia symptoms have seemed much less obvious. Much more controlled. Almost just annoyances.

And soon, they too will be gone - HAH! ( [Razz] to all my other infections!)

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maradona
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maradona     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
17hens
Is Bionic helping the same to other family members.
And can you use in kids age 3 -8 years old.

Posts: 482 | From Nebraska | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maradona:
17hens
Is Bionic helping the same to other family members.
And can you use in kids age 3 -8 years old.

Hmmm, good questions.

First...
Is the Bionic as helpful to my kids as it is to me?

I might not be the best one to answer this as I've only been home less than 8 weeks. I think people tend to look at this treatment as "insta-cure" but it's not. Treating with the Bionic requires consistancy, patience, and lots of detox.

There's no reason for me to doubt the machine will help my family as much as it's helped me, it's just that their recovery won't be as obvious as mine.

My daughter has had lyme since she was 7 (she's 15 now). She's had stomach acid (been on 80mg protonix for 2+ years), the "grumpies" and bartonella streaks almost that long.

She treated with abx for 8 months of Bart treatment and stopped this past December due to major brain fog (couldn't attend school for 6 weeks), physical fatigue, and sleep issues (needs meds to go to sleep).

She's been doing liver packs and flushes since January. Since cleaning her liver, the brain fog is much improved, physical fatigue is better, the "grumpies" are even improved and stomach acid has gotten better but not gone (down to 20mg protonix daily). She still needs meds to get to sleep. Since April she has been having hair loss as well (which tells me thyroid or adrenals are off).

She did 3 weeks of bionic treatment (4 treatments with borrelia nosodes and 2 adding a blood nosode)and is on week 2 of her 4 week break.

The biggest improvement I've seen is that her physical fatigue has lessened but is not totally back to normal (she spent 7 hours at Hershey Park one day recently (in 98 degree weather too!) and has started working out at the gym), her "grumpies" are a bit better, and she's been off all meds for stomach acid for 3 weeks now with two exceptions. (That's the one that really excites me!!)

So you see, it's NOT a quick fix, treat it and you're healed kind of thing. It is a slow and steady process peeling back the layers of this disease.

It IS a treatment that strengthens your body, guiding it to do the bacteria killing and healing on it's own (the best part of it I think is treatment without drugs).

Second...
Yes, you can use it on a person of any age.

What it does essentially is the light gives the cells the strength they need to communicate like healthy cells do. The infections weaken the cells and prohibit communication (talking on a cellular level here). The weak cells (not the healthy ones) take their strength from the light and are able to work like healthy cells, in the case of borrelia treatment, to kill borrelia bacteria.

There is nothing about light giving energy to cells that is harmful. Anyone can do it, any age. The only situations that are contraindicated are pregnancy (not tested), pace makers, and bleeding.

I think you asked 2 short questions and I gave you 2 long answers. Sorry if it is too much info. Hope this helps. [group hug]

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fuel1212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kind of off topic.. not really. I would love to see a CD57 test before and after bionic treatments..

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Posts: 610 | From Lymeville | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

You know, when I heard about CD57, I was so impressed, like it was the test I had been looking for, an answer to my problems (had tested negative 3 different times on WB & coinfections).

Then I got one, my family got them, my friends got them, I read threads here of various posters' results, and it didn't impress me anymore. Too confusing, not congruent, not giving answers to many.

To me, how I feel is what matters.

But if I ever get another one, I'll let you know. [Smile]

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fuel1212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally agree about how you feel is what really matters.

I feel a lot better most of the time and my CD57 is at 19..

Anyways I do not want to change topic on this awesome thread... keep it coming all.

Hambone hope you are doing well!

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Posts: 610 | From Lymeville | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlp38     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just want to say thanks to all of you for posting your experiences. It is all sooooo very helpful. Antibiotics have never felt like the answer to me and rife seems too complicated for my Lyme brain. It's taken me the last year to just get back up over 100 lbs and get strong enough to do any treatment. So I'm working on my metals now and then I hope to try the PE. The thing that excites me is that I could treat my kids. They're not sick but I know my tick bite was before I had kids. I would love to treat them before they get sick, just in case they are carrying anything.
Posts: 707 | From Colorado | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Fuel, I didn't mean to squelch the CD57 idea. Sorry about that.

Before Germany, I asked Six a few times how she knew she was better, had test results changed? I wanted "proof."

The thing is, I think, that since no LLMD in the states (that I know of) knows much about photon machines, by the time we get to this kind of treatment, we don't have an LLMD anymore. At least I don't. We are on our own, which for one thing means no lab testing.

There is one exception I can think of. Got'emall (page 2 of this thread) is still with her LLMD. Maybe she'd consider sharing/comparing lab results like CD57s, after she's treated with her photon machine for awhile. Just a thought.

jlp38, that's what got my attention too. My kids. [group hug]

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

My LLMD doesn't use the CD 57 anyway. Plus, he believes the Western Blot only shows exposure, that you go by symptoms to know whether you're well or not no matter what treatment you are on.

I no longer have Lyme symptoms, babesia symptoms, or bartonella symptoms. That's all I have to go on.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Since I put this research info in another thread, I thought I'd stick it here too, so it can all be kept together...

photon light therapy for horses
http://www.thoroughbredtimes.com/horse-health/2006/september/11/soothing-touch.aspx

photon light therapy for animals
http://www.furrykids.net/lumen.php

photon light therapy - NASA
from year 2000
http://www.msfc.nasa.gov/news/news/releases/2000/00-336.html

from year 2011
http://www.nasa.gov/topics/nasalife/features/heals_photos_prt.htm

http://www.warp-heals.com/

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Hambone
Member # 29535

I had such a much better day yesterday, I decided to up the intensity to 50% and used it for 20 minutes instead of 15.

I was prepared to feel it the next day because I had the last two times....

but omg!!!!!!!

Y'all, this thing is p.o.w.e.r.f.u.l. [Eek!]

You were not kidding. I am a hurting puppy today.
It is definitely changing something in my body. I even get the same weird sensation in my teeth I get when I take Bactrim DS.

Off to go detox and make it an "in bed day".

Lesson learned. [bonk]

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Keep up with the detox, Hambone!! I know everyone can't go to Germany, but this is why I think it's best when it's possible. Hang in there!! And detox, detox, detox!!!

--------------------

Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
Keep up with the detox, Hambone!! I know everyone can't go to Germany, but this is why I think it's best when it's possible. Hang in there!! And detox, detox, detox!!!

I'm hurting, but it's a MUCH better feeling knowing that the antibiotics have been taken out of the equation. No more wondering, "Is it a Herx or a medication reaction?"

I'll be ok. I've been worse.

Just so amazed that a light can do this.

17hens
Member # 23747

What's even better, IMHO, is that this means the body is fighting back against the infection itself (because of the light). It's being given the resources to fight and to heal. Restoring health, slow and steady, now that's good!

Glad to hear you're OK, Hambone. [group hug]

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone had the problem wwhere photons help and cause herxes initially but then the effect wears off?
Posts: 641 | From Nevada | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonardjio
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 32906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leonardjio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
17hens:

I visualized a battle going on inside me. Borrelia with swords on one side and white blood cells with swords on the other. The white blood cells won every time!

Hi 17hens, this sentence gave me an image of the uneven battle between the Borrelia Bugs and and the White Warriors.
It is possible the WW didn't cover this to begin with because their weapons were malfunctioning. 2 major reasons for this malfunction is lack of vitamin C or/and lack of selenium.
Both fuel for the Macrofages.
And selenium is usually seriously low these days.

Greeettzz

--------------------
"They that are whole have no need for the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous but sinners to repentance"(Mark 2.17)

Posts: 149 | From Amsterdam | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by dan67:
Has anyone had the problem wwhere photons help and cause herxes initially but then the effect wears off?

I wouldn't really call what happens with photons herxes. It's not the same as with abx. You feel your body fighting, but it's definitely different.

I just continued to get better and better.

--------------------

dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
six: When I used my PE-1 a few months ago, it did amazing things for me but didn't seem to last. Perhaps I need different nosodes as time goes on, or to photon blood. Also, since then I've needed treatment for other things too, like KPU, so perhaps my body wasn't ready to fight the infections yet. I recently completed a course of Rifampin which helped a lot, and am doing other things too, so I'll be back at the photons soon... hopefully a less burdened body will respond better.
Posts: 641 | From Nevada | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Dan, I had to use the Bionic for months on end, taking breaks, of course. But I also had to do various detoxes. It wasn't just getting rid of the infections, it was healing the body.

I, too, needed KPU. I also needed parasite cleansing and major detoxing. I had to rebuild the gut.

BUT, having the Bionic to treat the infections made it simpler for me.

It would not have lasted for me either had I not continued treating with the Bionic while also working on those other issues. Also, I definitely think the blood nosode was a key to getting well. I stopped using the Lyme nosodes and switched over relatively early on.

I hope the next time around works better for you. If you needed Rifampin, perhaps the bartonella acted up once the Lyme was treated by the photons???

--------------------

dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Yes, I know the bartonella surfaced after I dealt with babesia and some borrelia, and yes, I think the bionic helped with that. I consider the bionic to be among the best options currently available and I will definitely use it more in the future, but judging by how much die off I had from rifampin and how much improvement it gave me in such a short amount of time, I feel like I have yet to benefit from some of the regular treatments, so I'm going to run the gamut through them a little while longer until they don't work anymore. I'm also just starting to use a machine similar to an ondamed but cheaper, and it seems to really be doing something.
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I missed the video of someone demonstrating the PE-1

can someone link me

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlp38     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
17hens did one using the bionic. Is that what you're looking for? The link is on page 4 of this thread.
Posts: 707 | From Colorado | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks
Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

So how does the body recognize the nosodes once you place the nosodes over the solar plexus?

And what is the purpose of the red light?

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

The energy of the pathogen is in the body's energy field.

The light is to add energy to the body.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

OK, I was trying to find the answer to canefan's question (since I didn't know it myself) and I found a really good explanation of the way the whole "energy medicine" works.

This is all very foreign to me, but try reading these links in this order and see if you understand it better...

http://www.inphases.com/blog/energetic-healing-and-balancing-understanding-the-process/

http://www.inphases.com/blog/what-are-chakras-and-how-they-function-in-the-physical-body/

http://www.inphases.com/blog/how-the-chakras-affect-our-personality/

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

17hens
Member # 23747

If anyone is interested in finding out more about the Hamburg doctor, read this

http://www.lyme-borreliose-hamburg.de/downloads/borr-buch-connie.pdf

I am so excited!! I just stumbled upon this, the entire chapter in Connie's book!

There is lots of info in it about hormonal problems, fixing adrenals, thyroid, etc. Very, very interesting!!

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

17hens
Member # 23747

Does anyone know of any other blogs about Bionic treatment, other than these 4?

http://betterhealthguy.blogspot.com/2008/10/2-days-before-it-all-begins.html

http://sixgoofykids.blogspot.com/2008/10/leaving-tomorrow_10.html

http://bionicsurfbabe.blogspot.com/2009_01_01_archive.html

http://zombiemum.blogspot.com/

Oh, of course, Connie's. I'll have to find that link. Any others?

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Hambone
Member # 29535

Thank you for posting these links Hens [Smile]

I was reading one of them ( can't remember which ), and it said Dr. W thinks the photons change the frequency of the borrelia so that it stops making you sick ( I don't quite understand how that would stop making someone sick. )

If that is true, then why do some people Herx? The second and third treatment I did, I felt like I was beaten with a club the next day. Wouldn't that be from die-off and toxins? Why does Dr. W insist you have strong detox tools if the photons aren't causing die-off?

I did my 4th treatment today and (so far ) I do feel a little better than I have. Not great, but after the treatment my mind seems clearer and my feet stopped hurting. My brain feels less inflammed.

It's the day after that has kicked my butt, though.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

The way he explained it to me is that the borrelia ceases being a bad bacteria. I don't know why it makes you feel bad. Maybe some of the bacteria dies off and what's left is no longer harmful? I don't think we really know for sure. Dr. W. said that it was his theory that the borrelia stops making us sick, but that it wasn't a sure thing, it's just his opinion.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Never heard any of that before.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
The way he explained it to me is that the borrelia ceases being a bad bacteria. I don't know why it makes you feel bad. Maybe some of the bacteria dies off and what's left is no longer harmful? I don't think we really know for sure. Dr. W. said that it was his theory that the borrelia stops making us sick, but that it wasn't a sure thing, it's just his opinion.

Thanks SGK.

I am getting the biggest kick out of the pain relief you can get from this. I focused the light on my frozen shoulder earlier, and I can raise it a little more now without pain.

Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
Originally posted by 17hens:
Never heard any of that before.

I think it was in one of the posts in Bionicsurfbabe's blog.
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I'm so glad you're having good results.

--------------------

canefan17
Member # 22149

So those of you who've used photon therapy...

Do you herx like you would from anything else?
Say you do a session on Monday... do you get whacked on Tuesday, Wed, Thurs, etc?

Or do you just get better?

Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
Originally posted by canefan17:
So those of you who've used photon therapy...

Do you herx like you would from anything else?
Say you do a session on Monday... do you get whacked on Tuesday, Wed, Thurs, etc?

Or do you just get better?

So far I get whacked for a good two days after. It levels off after 2 days. I'm hoping that will get better the more I use it.
dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

The herx for me is unlike other treatments, the "bad" feeling actually feels like my body getting stronger and more normal. The problem is that the bionic treatment's results seem to be short lived for me, although I haven't tried blood yet. On the other hand any Lyme treatment I try has this problem.
canefan17
Member # 22149

dan

what treatment are you doing with bionic? Cos or borrelia?

dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

I've done both, I have a boatload of nosodes. I'm taking a break right now from bionic because I believe this kind of treatment will work better after bacterial load is reduced as much as possible, so I'm working my way through a few more drugs / herbs to kill what I can. I'm going to go for AI, bionic, transfer factors, etc when the killing herbs/drugs seem to stop working.
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Dan, how long did you use photons? If you were feeling better and more normal, why not continue with it?

It took me time. I used it twice weekly for a few months, then started taking months off, then treating twice weekly for three weeks, then another month off, etc., for many months before I switched to monthly treatments. It take time.

Based on my experience, I'd use the Lyme nosodes, then switch over to blood. No need to mess with other nosodes, I found then to be a waste of time and money.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

quote:
Originally posted by dan67:
The problem is that the bionic treatment's results seem to be short lived for me

Maybe consistancy would get you past this. If you think about how it works, scientifically, consistancy is the only thing that makes sense.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

I hear Lyme people talk about taking antibiotics for months or doing photons for months. I am certainly open to this, but when I've done this with almost any treatment in the past, I plateau after a month or so and the rest of the time nothing happens at all. I've even tried treatments for months past the plateau, just to see, but still nothing. I feel stuck rotating everything more often due to this.

But I will give photons a longer try at some point, for sure... the photons seem to hold the most promise for long term remission at this point. Six, thanks for the tips on using blood.

Six, did you notice "stuff happening" whether herx, change in symptoms, or improvement, during your whole journey?

canefan17
Member # 22149

Six,

During those months, weeks, or days off did you taking any antimicrobial herbs or antiparasitics?

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I never took anything for killing bacteria (only for killing parasites, and even then it was much later) once I used the bionic. I had such good results from it, I trusted it to work and didn't want to interfere. The time off is supposed to be time off ... taking something defeats the purpose. It's time for the body to catch up. I didn't take time off for a while though, but I also did not over-treat, never more than twice a week.

Dan, sometimes the changes were subtle. I blogged about every treatment if you're interested in that kind of detail, otherwise, I'm happy to try to answer questions here.

--------------------

canefan17
Member # 22149

So sixgoofy,

If you're using photon therapy (and nosodes) you're only able to go after a few infections, right? (borrelia, bart, babs, myco)

So I guess you didn't need to attend to other infections in the gut?

I guess my worry with photon therapy would be allowing other bacteria and viruses to take over while you deal strictly with Lyme and Cos

Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
So sixgoofy,

If you're using photon therapy (and nosodes) you're only able to go after a few infections, right? (borrelia, bart, babs, myco)

So I guess you didn't need to attend to other infections in the gut?

I guess my worry with photon therapy would be allowing other bacteria and viruses to take over while you deal strictly with Lyme and Cos

That's why blood nosodes are used. It has ALL of the information the body needs to go after.
canefan17
Member # 22149

Oh great point ^^^ (wow that would really take the guessing game out of it)

So when someone talks about using blood nosodes it's not specific to any particular infection?

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Right, no guessing with blood nosodes as blood carries all the information.

I did work hard on my gut for a long time, more than a year. I used Humaworm for parasites, which also hits bad gut bacteria. I ate lots of fermented foods and took probiotics. I think the ferments were more effective than the probiotics.

--------------------

canefan17
Member # 22149

Ya, agree with ferments being potent.

So do you guys recommend starting with blood nosodes or doing the formulas (desert, etc)

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I would do the Lyme nosodes, then switch to blood. I found it a waste of time to treat individual infections with nosodes. Dr. W told me that it was too much to start out with blood because the Lyme needs treated first. He had a lady who required hospitalization when she started out with blood, so Lyme nosodes, then blood.

--------------------

canefan17
Member # 22149

Wowsers

Ya I can't imagine what all you'd hit right off the bat with blood nosodes.

Leonardjio
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 32906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leonardjio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
dan67:
I am certainly open to this, but when I've done this with almost any treatment in the past, I plateau after a month or so and the rest of the time nothing happens at all. I've even tried treatments for months past the plateau, just to see, but still nothing. I feel stuck rotating everything more often due to this.

Hi Dan, It probably would be interesting for you to have your seleniumstatus checked, for if it is low, any treatment will possibly fail because the body's immune function will simply be too low to continue improving.

Check for background info: Selenium and Lyme
Good luck for you.

--------------------
"They that are whole have no need for the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous but sinners to repentance"(Mark 2.17)

Posts: 149 | From Amsterdam | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://old.spiritualityhealth.com/spirit/archives/healing-light

In doing my research, this article was sent to me and explains a lot about the potential healing effects of light therapy.

Sounds promising.

Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Sixgoofy (others too),

Would it not make sense to address KPU before using Photon Therapy?

If the idea of light therapy is to re-train the immune system to attack the infections... wouldn't it make sense to first get your immune system back?

Dr K says White Blood Cells without Zinc are like an army with no bullets.

Well Photon Therapy with minimal immune system activity sounds like potential for minimal results.

17hens
Member # 23747

I am way out of my league here. Just not to this level of health knowledge yet, so I'll shut up and listen after saying...

Interesting line of thought here. Maybe if you lack zinc, that's a problem. Aren't white spots on your fingernails a marker of needing more zinc? None of my family has those.

What's the saying about staying quiet and people will believe you're highly intellegent? Too late for me. [bonk]

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try topical ionic MgCl for the itchy red bumps. Not all over - just apply a little to a forearm/leg.

Liquimins...Amazon...Blue bottle. Goes a long way. 4 eyedroppers full = approximately the RDA for Mg/400mg. Personally, I'd only start with 2 eyedroppers full. It might burn a little for a very short time.

Trace Minerals Research Liquimins Mega - Mag Liquid Magnesium, Low Sodium, 4-Ounce (Pack of 3)

I would also use sublingual B6 25mg(Source Naturals)- Amazon. Dissolves fast under the tongue and doesn't taste bad. B6 has more functions than any other vitamin.

Source Naturals Coenzymated B-6, 25mg , 120 Tablets (Pack of 2)

Both not horribly expensive.

Might as well let your fingers do the walking.

KEEP UP WITH PROBIOTICS!

My personal fav. is Essential Formulas. Take 1 with a full glass of water before a meal.

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

My Naturopath also says that the white spots on your nails are an indication of adrenal issues?

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I got a lot of benefit from the bionic pre-KPU, but KPU definitely was a HUGE piece of the puzzle as well. I don't know that my immune system would have ever kicked in and gotten rid of the "other" issues without it.

I believe zinc was in the IV's Dr. W gave us, so that could have been a part of the help we got over there .... not to be taken as the Bionic didn't do anything, it did TONS, and I had great results from it at home prior to doing KPU.

--------------------

Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White spots sometimes caused by zinc deficiency.

Bb uses zinc.

Be careful. Must be in balance with copper. Don't overdo.

This might be a better choice:

CuZnSOD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zinc_deficiency Highly recommend scanning info. there.

Rebalancing the nutrients is tricky. Go slow and less maybe safer.

See my other post too (above).

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Look who is going as an exhibitor!!

http://www.ilads.org/lyme_programs/lyme_events_exhibit.html

[ 10-21-2011, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: 17hens ]

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Hambone
Member # 29535

Some things on my mind....

1) I got a cold sore on my lip. I haven't had one in YEARS, and got one after my 4th photon treatment. Coincidence? Healing reaction?
Photons waking up dormant viruses?

2) Does anybody have any thoughts about using saliva as a nosode?

3) Do you think it would be safe or ok to use the photons daily WITHOUT NOSODES on my frozen shoulder to help it heal faster and give pain relief?

4) I get pretty immediate pain relief on my heels on treatment days. But when the relief wears off after a day or so, the heel pain is getting stronger and stronger. Could this be Bartonella rearing it's ugly head since the Lyme is being beaten down ( hopefully ), or do you think it's toxins settling in my feet?

You don't have to answer every question. If you know the answers to any or have a theory, please share.

Thanks [Smile]

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:

1) I got a cold sore on my lip. I haven't had one in YEARS, and got one after my 4th photon treatment. Coincidence? Healing reaction?
Photons waking up dormant viruses?

My guess is body getting strong enough to fight the virus. You're reaching that "layer of the onion."

quote:
2) Does anybody have any thoughts about using saliva as a nosode?
Tried it for viruses when I had a cold. Helped with the bacterial part (sinus infection) but did nothing for the virus.

quote:
3) Do you think it would be safe or ok to use the photons daily WITHOUT NOSODES on my frozen shoulder to help it heal faster and give pain relief?
You could. Dr. W had someone I was there with use it on his back for 20 minutes, but I don't know the frequency. My frozen shoulder *just* started unfreezing a few months ago when I was doing some shoulder rotation work with resistance bands.

quote:
4) I get pretty immediate pain relief on my heels on treatment days. But when the relief wears off after a day or so, the heel pain is getting stronger and stronger. Could this be Bartonella rearing it's ugly head since the Lyme is being beaten down ( hopefully ), or do you think it's toxins settling in my feet?
Could be either. I'd move around daily to try to keep the lymph flowing.

--------------------

Hambone
Member # 29535

Thanks SixGK [Smile]

Appreciate it!

Hambone
Member # 29535

Did anybody else get constant low grade fevers from photon treatment?

Is this a good thing?

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I did not.

I did at some point later on get constant viruses .... that was when I added in KPU.

Fevers are a sign the immune system is working. I don't know that it's good, but I don't know that it's bad either.

--------------------

canefan17
Member # 22149

I long for the days where can actually run a fever lol

Then I'll know I'm truly on my way [Big Grin]

Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
I long for the days where can actually run a fever lol

Then I'll know I'm truly on my way [Big Grin]

You are welcomed to come try this thing if you ever want to. Just let me know.
canefan17
Member # 22149

You're in Florida area?
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement