LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Allergie-Immun Germany (Page 38)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  49  50  51   
Author Topic: Allergie-Immun Germany
NanaDubo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Wiser - just some thoughts. If I understand the drops, they wake up the immune system like rebooting the hard drive.

If this is the case, maybe your immune system is going after these things on it's own - or trying to. Seems I remember him saying or writing that this is the hardest work the body will ever do.

Maybe the head fog is a yeast/fungus die off. A couple of times when I tested strongly for anti-fungals I took a fair amount of freeze dried garlic which intensified the situation. A pretty strong killer.

If it is a lymph drainage issue causing the collar bones to be tender and swollen glands - red root tincture could help. It has some killing qualities as well but quite mild compared to freeze dried garlic.

Do you know of a good lymphatic drainage practitioner? I used to see a woman who practiced Upledger techniques and it worked very well.

I have some Quintessence that I have never opened and I NEVER test to take it. My body seems to want nothing to do with anything that kills.

Crampy - Dr. A D told me that when one is taking a lot of minerals, electrolyte balance can get thrown off and if magnesium wasn't helping with cramping, to add a little more electrolytes.

I don't think Mr. G would mind if you didn't wait three months.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
n.northernlights
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for n.northernlights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my EMF sensitivity is way decreased, I noticed!
Posts: 366 | From Europe | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wiserforit2,

AI said I was done with the drops after round #9, but I still had items in the red and yellow on the graphs. I submitted a new sample and did need more drops. I waited 2 months and wish I had resubmitted my sample right away.

Check your results and if you went down in any area or have areas in the red and yellow I would suggest you send in another sample to AI.

I also agree with Nanodubo that your own immune system may be kicking in. I just had one of the most powerful lyme herxes I have ever had and know I killed a lot of the borrelia this week. I probably messed up AI with some of the detox I had to do, but I couldn't believe the herx reaction.

Blessings. Hiker53

[ 08-08-2010, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiker, what do you think has caused borrelia to be killed? Do you mean that you think your immune system is kicking in and therefore killing it?

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carry,

Yes, I think my immune system is kicking in. I did go out on a limb and see a Christian energy healer Wednesday and after she worked on me is when I herxed like crazy. As a Christian I think it is God working through the healer and my own immune system. The effect is so powerful that my lifelong toenail fungus is just about gone. (sorry to gross you out)

In June when I thought I was done with AI, I had a night where my immune system kicked in after a long prayer time and I killed some of the borrelia then I am sure, but did not herx like I have done the past few days. I know AI and energy "stuff" does not mix, but I felt lead to use this healer. She helped me when I had terrible insomnia. I had it for three months and no drug or supplement would help and one day after she worked on my pineal gland I have slept well since.

I do think between AI and the bionic and energy healing techniques my immune system is now functioning on its own. I got my first bad cold in 7 years this summer. I give God the credit!

Blessings. Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds great, Hiker and thanks for explaining.

It does sound as if you have found a really good healer and also as if you are making real progress,

all the best,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you healerdealer, ukcarry, nanadubo,and hiker for all of your responses.

healer -- thank you for the information on the gapsdiet.com. I looked at the site and was inspired to make bone soup.

ukcarry -- what round are you on? do you still have the flu-like feelings?

hiker -- when you have flare-ups do you always consider them your body's immune system killing something? I'm always afraid that it's my body not being able to detox completely. Your healing experience sounded amazing; I am happy that this came into your life.

nanadubo -- I am going to the store today for red root tincture! I must admit that my diet is not perfectly devoid of gluten and sugar. I wonder if fungus and candida are an issue that is cropping up. Lots of tears and confusion in conjunction with this onset of pain.

Overall, I'm sweating, exhausted and finding it difficult to stay positive. I keep hoping this is all for a good cause and that I'm continuing to detox. I'm supposed to pack up for vacation -- we're leaving on Friday -- and I'm having difficulty motivating myself towards that organization.

Just trying to "be" while I ride the chaos surfboard....

Best to all,

wiserforit2

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Wiser, I'm waiting for round 10 to arrive.

I no longer feel as horribly fluey all the time as I did right at the beginning of illness, but I do still get those symptoms I described, especially if I've had to over-exert myself [physically, mentally or socially].

With AI, I've noticed that the symptoms often start to appear in the evening, but don't tend to develop further, as they used to; I will then take chlorella or my herb and clay capsules as binders and often feel clearer in the morning, though I have noticed more of a constant mildly sore throat recently.

I'm sweating enormously too, especially at night [and still not sure how much is menopause and how much babesia!]

Be aware that red root is a strong coagulant and some people [myself included according to tests] with this illness already have a degree of hypercoagulation. Those on blood-thinning meds should also be wary of it.

I know how hard it is to get ready for time away when you feel lousy, so I hope you start to feel better soon and are able to enjoy your vacation,

Best Wishes,

Carry

[ 08-10-2010, 06:16 AM: Message edited by: ukcarry ]

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carry brings up a good point. I am only taking red root as I ART tested so strongly for it. Guess it's a good idea to test for anything you are going to take.

Just got my July hair test results. Compared to the April test - I am still releasing a lot of heavy metals but my mineral base is much, much better.

Calcium and magnesium are still a little out of whack and some minerals (like lithium) are on the high side now with most things in the normal range instead of totally depleted.

Having phone appointment with my doctor in WA next week and will go over these results.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Healerdealer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healerdealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree NanaDubo that head fog could be a sign of yeast die-off.

Last year (before AI) I rifed for candida and I had a huge herx that felt just like Lyme. At that time, my Lyme was in remission.

Does anyone here drink Kefir. It's a natural probiotic. I just started drinking the kind made from goat's milk.

I also started adding fermented foods (preservative-free sauerkraut, pickles and kimchi) to my diet along with homemade chicken stocks.

The fermented food helps to make the good bacteria in your gut.

Started reading Gut and Psychology Syndrome by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, Has to do with natural treatments for Autism, ADD, Depression, etc.

Talks about candida, allergies, chemical sensitivities, heavy metals and de-tox. The main focus is healing the gut so that symptoms will subside.

It's not an easy diet - but it's worth it if it works. No gluten, no grains, no dairy, no starchy vegetables.

Foods you can have are all fruits, fresh-pressed fruit juice, non-starchy vegetables, meats, seeds, nuts and some beans.

I'm on a modified version for candida. Going on week two and feel pretty good.

Wiserforit - I used to have chronic sore throats. Then I went to a dr. that used a green laser in my throat and I haven't had any sore throats since.

Posts: 163 | From New Jersey | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just received my 15th bottle of drops and started them this morning. The report shows 4 energetic blockades, 2 biological substances, and 6 chemical substances.

Still working through the layers of stored toxins, I guess. I wonder where it will end!

Also, is anyone using Selectrolytes or other brand of electrolytes in place of the BioPure electrolytes in Dr. K's rehydration cocktail?

I'm almost out of BioPure electrolytes and would like to continue taking some kind of electrolytes with the rehydration cocktail.

Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

My goodness, Nutmeg, that's a lot of rounds! Are you feeling improvements?

Sorry, I can't help with your question, as I use a UK brand of electrolytes,

Best Wishes,

Carry

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Nutmeg, Morin Labs has Selectrolytes but I haven't tried it. I had several bottles of Electrolytes stocked up before the "shortage" happened.

They look to be pretty much the same although you probably saw that Selectrolytes can be ordered in glass bottles.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. Klinghardt used to use SELECTROLYTES of Morin Labs and they are made by a man with great integrity.
Posts: 263 | From Annapolis, Md. | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crayhon Research makes "Peltier Electrolyte Concentrate."
Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Crayhon Research makes "Peltier Electrolyte Concentrate."
GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GettinHealthy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not posted in awhile so thought I'd catch you up. My kids and I are on our 6th round of AI and my husband is now on his 2nd.

My husband started AI because he still has amalgams and I thought it would be wise to have his body get started on AI prior to their removal. However, he has noticed, off and on, a slight runny nose after eating wheat throughout his life, but nothing very bothersome. After his first round which he described as being extremely tired and his limbs like dead weights he now has no runny nose!

As for myself and my kids, I have not had the nerve to try the foods that we were allergic to and see if we still have a reaction. I just figured I would do that once AI said we were done. However, tonight my husband accidentally gave my kids and I organic ice cream cones instead of gluten free! I was panicked when I saw the box, but thought that I should calm down and use this as a trial. So far, I do not have the immediate brain fog that typically occurred after eating gluten so that is great. I will keep you posted tomorrow or the next day to see if any excema, etc. pop up.

Posts: 78 | From Washington State | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skiesmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought everyone would want to know - Zombie (she is my sil ) - is in the Hospital - she is very very ill. Please everyone hold her in your thoughts and prayers. She's come so far - and so close to beating this....
Posts: 85 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

I'm so sorry to hear that. If you speak with her or visit, please tell her she is definitely in my thoughts and prayers.
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finishing up Round 3. A lot of toxins coming out of the skin. My inner upper arms burn and inner elbow swells up like a balloon. I have a feeling it's breast toxins trying to find way via the axilla -- I think the electrolytes and minerals are allowing the body to push this stuff out.

I have a feeling that those who are on the drops for a long long time might consider interference fields (scars, cavitations).

Posts: 263 | From Annapolis, Md. | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

SELECTROLYTES used to come in glass but now it comes in "safe" plastic.
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Skiesmama, I am so sorry to hear that Zombie is so ill; please do give her very best wishes from me and ,I'm sure, everyone on this thread,

Carry

Healerdealer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healerdealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Skiesmama - sorry to hear about Zombie. I wish her a full recovery.
Posts: 163 | From New Jersey | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clancy
Member # 8774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clancy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Healing prayers for Zombie.
Posts: 67 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GettinHealthy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zombie is in my thoughts and prayers too.
Posts: 78 | From Washington State | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoje   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless Zombie, and give her strength to come home.

--------------------
When we are no longer able to change a situation---we are challenged to change ourselves.
(Viktor Frankl- Holocaust survivor)

Posts: 460 | From Maine | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, all, for the info about electrolytes. I found a small bottle of electrolytes at my health food store, so I'm going to try those for now and see how they work.

I've bookmarked the info about the Peltier electrolytes too...thanks.

Lex, interesting thoughts about potential interference fields from scars or cavitations. Years ago I had scar neural therapy by an MD I used to see--twice I think. Have never had cavitations addressed, so that might be a factor.

Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoje   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
Crisis here.
2 of my daughters on the drops are experiencing wicked depression: crying for no reason, overreacting to very small things, needing lots of hugs and reassurance, etc.

It's round 2 for one daughter and round 1 for the other.

I've been giving them burbur detox, chlorella, 3 pekana drainage, zeolite, pectin. Nothing is helping.

Does anybody have an idea about how long this could last?

I'm glad that the toxins are releasing from their young brains, but it has been very tough on them.

Thanks.

--------------------
When we are no longer able to change a situation---we are challenged to change ourselves.

Posts: 460 | From Maine | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is the Allergie Immune Test a good way of finding out what you're allergic too?

I'm afraid i have some allergies that I'm unaware of (Soy, etc)

Doesn't Allergie-Immune send you results of what you're allergic to?

(Sorry to dive into the longest running thread on lymenet : )

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skiesmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My daughter had a really rough time with round 1 - and 2 for that matter. Lots of tears, sadness, anxiety, panic attacks. SHe also had traumatic memories from her childhood return. ROund 1 was hard for my boys too - just a general overall extra everything - anger, aggression, tears, meltdowns. They have mellowed a lot since starting (we are waiting for round 5.)
Posts: 85 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skiesmama
Member # 25680

I forgot to say - It's pretty hard to know how long anything will last with AI - for some it's just a few days, others it can go longer. The only thing I really count on is that it will pass.
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Skies,
Thank you for that. 4 rounds of heavy duty emotions must have been rough.
Glad there is a light at the end.

--------------------

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This therapy scares me because the majority of users seem to be feeling worse or having a difficult time. [Frown] It's too dangerous for me.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Hi everyone -- I am about to go on vacation for 10 days and I wanted to send hugs and blessings to one and all before I go!

A special prayer and thoughts out to Zombie!

I had a German-speaking friend call Herr G. and talk about the pain that I have been experiencing as well as my worry over the 7th round being an ending point.

She translated something interesting: if you are experiencing alot of symptoms but still have energy to do things, you are having "an aggravation." If the symptoms do not go away after about two weeks and you are flattened with no energy, you may be relapsing and in need of more AI regulation.

HG told me he found no Lyme and that I should try to wait out 2-3 months before sending in my next saliva sample. He said it is better to see how the body responds to processing the immune system with new information. The symptoms may change: score Team Body! If the symptoms are persistent and do not change or get worse for a longer period, it's time to zoom the saliva sample into AI.

My pain has lessened somewhat. I'm hoping Cape Cod will sooth my savage beast even more!

Best of the best to everyone,

wiserforit2

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can HG possibly tell you if Lyme is your issue? I thought the testing did no medical diagnosing? Interesting.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Wiserforit2 - have a wonderful time and thanks for sharing HGs comments.

Canefan - Allergie Immune will find what you are allergic to. He uses the term allergie to describe an inappropriate response to substances. It is usually not the substance itself but an inappropriate response due to all the chaos in the body.

Your immune system may go on the attack when it detects soy, but do absolutely nothing if it detects an industrial toxin or the like. Just doesn't recognize things properly.

The many pages of test results are eye opening to say the least.

Thejoje - that all sounds rough but pretty normal with the drops. The crying comes and goes but emotional release can take someone a long, long way toward healing.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Seekhelp - the AI therapy takes time, patience and a lot of courage. It is not about kill, kill, kill and hope the symptoms go away - it's about re-booting the hard drive so the immune system can do it's job.

Many people get tick bites and NEVER get sick. Some people get sick and stay sick and there is a reason for that. Getting to the bottom of how I could ever have gotten so sick was the reason I did AI - through good times and bad.

It's not a magic pill but a worthwhile process with lasting affects.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Wiser, thanks for letting us know that: I was surprised to learn that HG said he could find no Lyme, as I didn't think he looked for specific conditions.
Healerdealer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23032

My 17 year old son just finished his 8th round of the drops. If I remember correctly, his second round was the roughest.

He was tired, depressed, extremely moody and emotional. By the 3rd round, his mood and energy improved.

When he was on the 6th round, he had an emotional episode, sobbing hysterically for being told that he was grounded for a few weeks.

He has been grounded before but never reacted that way!

To me, his sobbing was an emotional "cleanse".

It only happened once and he is in much better emotional state now.

He is happier and more stable. He knows that the drops are helping him.

I just keep telling him to hang in there!

MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have thoughts on being pregnant while on AI, or while having just done some AI? I'm not talking about someone necessarily with lyme, but someone who would have some detoxing to do (like so many of us). Has anyone ever spoken to HG about this?
Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

The best approach is to detox before pregnancy -- that goes for the mother and father. To get the body ready to receive the gift.
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

thejoejoe

zeolite is a big detoxer - I would not use it on AI.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

correction just checked my bottled of SELECTROLYTES--it does come in GLASS
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NanaDubo,

So someone could get the allergie test done (for $$$ ?)

But not necessarily have to go on the treatment right away?

I'm more just curious what my allergies are.

Thanks

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Yes, you can just get the test results if you want.

It's 90 Euro for the test (about $115). If you decide you want to do the therapy at some point, the cost of the test is deducted.

Go to http://www.allergie-immun.de/

and click on English version.

You can p m me if you want further instructions.

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Canefan17, I'm guessing you will be allergic to corn, wheat, soy, molds, etc. [Smile] I think everyone but GiGi is. I had the testing done a long time ago. I couldn't get myself to pull the trigger.
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Lex,
Mine is the NutraMedix Zeolite -550 mg, taken once every few days in the pm. I thought this was OK to do on the AI.
????????

--------------------

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

thejoje

zeolite is a mobilizer -- anyone I've ever spoken to about it says to go easy with it. When on AI, HG says use binders, not mobilizers. Although some things are both. If you are feeling crappy, I would just try eliminating the zeolite and see how you feel without it. I avoid it like the plague.

hiker53
Member # 6046

In regards to zeolite--not all zeolite is created equal and I found ACZ nanozeolite to be extremely helpful when I began releasing metals.

Below is a quote from the website about how ACZ nanozeolite works. It seems to be a binder and a mobilizer.

"The cleansing mechanism of ACZ nano� is simple. With each dose, near countless numbers of sub micron size zeolite crystals enter the body as energized, negatively charged cages. As these crystal cages travel through the blood stream, heavy metals and free radicals attach to the zeolite crystal cages in an action similar to a magnet attracting iron filings. This unique exchange mechanism is called the Cation exchange capacity. These toxin filled cages then pass naturally out of the body after only 5 to 7 hours."

I don't know if I am totally finsihed with metal detox, but I am not releasing any at this time and do not need the zeolite, but I would not hesitate to use it again. If you do use zeolite drink lots and lots of water as it can be hard on the kidneys.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Dr. Klinghardt says that too much water is hard on the kidneys and whenever possible to give the kidneys a break and use binders that pull out thru the colon.

Anything nanonized is going to mobilize even more than something that isn't nanonized. The cleanest nanonized products from Premier Research Labs knock me into the next city. I am really sensitive; others with a stronger constitution may be able to handle zeolite. Only one way to find out.

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

I have always muscle-tested strong for the zeolite before I use it, but I will be more cautious now that I know it is a mobilizer.

Lex, what are your favorite binders?

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Binders also pull out a lot of water and minerals, since the colon is the place where reabsorption of the water back into the bloodstream occurs (water is necessary for digestion, but a lot if reabsorbed so you don't get diarrhea).

If you take other medication you have to be really sure you take the binders well away from the medication, too.

I think one needs to be careful with both binders and mobilizers. Moderation is the key.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

I like the chlorella vulgaris from BioPure. Sometimes I call for l0, other times 60 at one time.
I also like apple pectin but lately my body hasn't been calling for it. When I have a bad headache I'll take one or two caps of charcoal.

I like to take the apple pectin with a couple of tablespoons of apple sauce. Sometimes I make a soup with bones and add a lot of vegetables and eat that during the day for fiber.

For breakfast I often make myself a shake with hemp, glactose, colostrum, tocotriene, acai powder and rice powder. If I have blueberries I'll thrown them in and when I think I can handle it, half a banana.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

You may want to check out the Zyto technology. With a hand cradle the software reads the acupuncture system and can determine many things including what supplements the body is calling for. IT can be used at a distance if one has the cradle. I just got the system and will load into it the BioPure product line.
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

My SIL just did the hand cradle thing with her LLMD. Very cool. But as I understand it, Zyto can only be done through a doc and it is programmed toward suggesting certain supplements, abx, herbs, etc. I don't think my LLMD knows about most of these products as he uses his own preferred regime.

Can the Zyto be helpful with a doc who doesn't quite understand the tst results or supps? Do you think it's worth the trouble?

Also, on the AI, wouldn't it be beneficial to wait until all rounds are finished before doing the Zyto?

Does the Zyto interfere with the AI?

And is programming a product line difficult to do?
(sorry about the question bombardment)

--------------------

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Re Zyto, the software has unlimited capabilities.
Most docs use it in a limited way. You can certainly use it to find out what support you need;
you don't have to use it to find things that kill bugs. You can find out what organs need help, you can determine if any of your teeth are problems. It can work with scars when using the Premier Research Labs protocol. It can be used to determine what detox remedy you need for kidneys, liver, colon. It can offer emotional support like what flower remedies might assist. The list goes on.

I bought the Zyto because I am a practitioner and to be able to offer patients specific information that would normally take hours to muscle test is appealing. It saves them money in the long run.

If you do the biotensor and muscle testing, why not the Zyto? One can work with Zyto to make sure it does not interfere with AI.

It's also a wonderful tool in that the hand cradle can be used at a distance. The person just plugs into their computer and the information is transferred to the practitoner's office. There are a lot of MDs who have it included Dr. Cowden, a LLMD.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

re Zyto and programming in a product line -- it's tedious to do, just like it's tedious to program items from different companies into an electrodermal screening device which I also use in my clinic.
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Interesting. It looks to be valuable indeed, even while on the AI!

I'm definitely going to have my LLMD check it out.

--------------------

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
skiesmama...any word on Zombie? I have been away and just saw your post this morning.

Let her know I'm praying for her recovery...she has come so far over the years of her posting here on lymenet, and has been a great support for many of us as well.

lp

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skiesmama
Member # 25680

I haven't heard anything new. We live on the other side of the country, so it's really challenging to stay in the loop.
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My teenage son has completed his AI therapy this month. Only 7 rounds.

For those who are new to this thread, he is the one with no symptoms before starting the AI therapy. I only started him on this as a precaution, to clear inherited miasms and any toxins I passed to him, and a chance to clear things unseen. He has had no major physical issues all along but did go through some emotional things in the beginning of taking the drops.

To compare, he had many disregulations, like us all on his original test. All things have improved upon completion of the AI therapy for him, but there are still some areas on the yellow for him,(that are said to clear more over a years time) and are similar to my areas in the yellow.

And one still in the red, as I have the same one in the red...3.1 available Bioenergy is still low.

Many are intestinal related!

2.2 Secondary Energy Supply
3.1 Available Bioenergy
4.1 Recurculating heavy metals/toxic body burden
7.1 Biolux Value
8.1 Incorrect Cell Polarity
10.1 Psycho transmitter performance

Just passing this on for others who are still in process of clearing for comparison.

My testing: I also sent in another saliva sample for me to check any changes after 4 months from completion...which came back with no further resolutions for the issues still in the Yellow and the 3.1 in red(low available bioenergy capacity).

Recent ART testing shows intestinal issues related to parasites, which did not show in inprevious tests. Priority now for me is to treat them systemically. Wondering if working more on parasites will allow my body to clear intestinal dysregulatins that show on the AI test.

I have not done any treatments for quite a while now while on AI and off for 4 months. I have been feeling great...and improved so much with the AI therapy. But still notice some intestinal issues and occasional constipation/and digestsive issues flaring at times. Candida/yeast/molds and parasites are becoming an issue to address for me now. But still much better than before AI.

I am beginning parasite treatment soon. I do think treating parasites prior to AI may have been a good idea for me, as I only did a round of humaworm, and found I did have parasite issues prior to my AI...but not sure as we all have different timing for things to work on.

Lately I have also had an eye issue, (increased eye sticky fluids and puffiness) and ART testing revealed candida/mold accumulating around my eye area...I feel it is releasing there.

I will keep you all posted as changes occur with treatments. Hoping others are experiencing positive changes as well!

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

LP,

I had one in the red and sent in a new sample and they sent another round, so you may not be done. Just a thought.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Yes, I was hoping that maybe i was not done since one is still in the red...but second test says I am done for now!
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Thanks so much for sharing the information Lp.

It is so valuable to know each others' experiences on the AI journey, especially at the end--concerning one's own expectations vs. final test results. It's also amazing that the drops continue to regulate even after months of being off them. Please continue to keep us posted.

And concerning parasites, I wanted to share something that happened to my daughter last night. After being on only one round of drops, she expelled a parasite via her urine. It was about an inch long and was wriggling around. We all circled the toilet and stared at it(and each other) in disbelief.

I did not realize that the drops alone could do this, and she is not taking any other pills other than probiotics. She has had bladder issues for a year or so--we thought it might be IC, but no one never made a parasite connection.

Another piece of good news: this is also the daughter that suffered from intense PMS and menstrual cramps for days. And now after only one round of drops, she had no PMS and the number of crampy days reduced from 3 days to 1 day. This is so important because it reduces her excrutiating pain and advil load by a lot.

So today, even though we are all dragging around from exhaustion and detox, we are happy.

--------------------

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

the joje - great news that things are going well for your daughter.

Wanted to give you all an update on "6 months later".

About a month ago I was testing for parasites but according to biotensor, they are dead. I wrote to HG and he said "of course the drops can help the body recognize them." Feels as though AI is a little like seek and destroy that continues on (or seek and correct).

I did voice testing with my doctor in WA a few days ago and she said my testing is spot on in that my body wants absolutely nothing to do with killers of any kind.

She said I am dumping metals fast and in large quantities - no chelators necessary (I wouldn't take them anyway). I definitely attribute the ability to excrete metals to AI and mineral support. She was amazed to see how quickly my minerals bounced back from being completed depleted 3 months ago, to now almost all in normal range and some even a little high. She said she does not see this often.

No lyme, no co-infections, no parasites etc.

I am still experiencing some colon issues which she said is due to metals - a major stressor to my colon and nervous system. Can't wait until they are all gone! I am living on LARGE amounts of chlorella.

Just a note about the previous Zyto discussion. I have done it twice. I believe it can be helpful to get a bigger picture of what might be going on but.... many of the recommendations were totally contradicted by ART testing and the biotensor.

What our bodies want changes so quickly - I personally would not rely on it to come up with a long term protocol. I prefer to test for "right now".

LP - I'll bet you are sleeping easy knowing your son is clear. That is great.

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

NanaD,
Fabulous news! I am so happy for you.

If you would, please refresh my poor memory: had you finished an abx protocol before going on the drops? Did you ever do any chelators of any kind while on the drops?

Also, what is voice testing? How does it differ from the Zyto?

One last: would you mind sharing your mineral protocol?
Thanks, and sorry for all the questions.

--------------------

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

I did a few months of abx but had stopped taking them 2 years before AI - Bionic treatments were in there too (prior to AI). I knew pretty quickly that abx were not for me.

Voice testing is just using ART while listening to someone's voice if their body can't be there.

Not an expert on Zyto by any means so can't compare.

I tried Detoxamin a couple of times early on but stopped.

Right now I take Matrix Minerals - 1 TBSP x2 or more if I test for more.

Comprehensive Minerals 4 per day alternating with Minerals of Life (liquid).

The Core 2 per day.

I also have a little Sole in warm water most mornings.

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Thank you Nana dear.

Sole? Filet of sole?

--------------------

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

To make Sole - you put chunks of Himalayan salt in a jar and cover it with water. This is not the same as drinking water with salt in it.

You keep it covered and add more water to keep the salt covered in water.

*According to the website*
It helps re-mineralize the body with minerals and trace elements essential to health.

Ionic/colloidal form assists in cellular absorption of minerals (angstrom size). Replenishes electrolytes and helps balance the bodies pH.

Significant positive changes in respiratory, circulatory, organ connective tissue and nervous system functions.

I put a spoonful of "Sole" in warm water (not fish [Wink] ). I like the way it tastes and my body usually wants it a several times a week.

Do a search for Himalayan salt/sole. Chunks, not small crystals.

The book "Water & Salt - The Essence of Life" talks of studies done in Austria about its benefits.

Skiesmama
Member # 25680

About menstrual cramps - I had really really awful cramps for the first few years of menstruating until a woman told me to try not eating any fruit on the day of my period. I tried it the next month and had zero cramps. I forgot part way through the day and within 15 minutes I was doubled over. I've done it ever since and now at this point I have mild cramps sometimes, but nothing like if I eat fruit - and if I forget? Instant cramps.
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Gosh, thejoje, that was pretty dramatic for round one!
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Husband and I are using the Zyto and are impressed with it. We own many machines -- this one is easier to use than most, especially for the patient.
What I found with myself that I didn't find anywhere else was a very high charge on a parasite with a long name that comes from snails. We believe it probably came from lettuce not carefully washed. Anyway, it may explain the neurological problems which I've been attributing to Lyme and co. as research says that it affects the brain and can cause meningitis.

Also giardia came up with a lesser charge but still pretty high. The herbs that I tested for I use every day with patients but the machine picked up for much less dosage than when muscle testing.

I went and tested with biotensor and the read was that my body wants the herbs. I am between Round 3 and 4 and will be sending in a saliva sample in a few days.

For chronic illness, I wouldn't suggest that a person have one Zyto session and forget about it. It's really something one should keep up with to see what has changed. I also like it because it can show what teeth are having problems, can pinpoint scars and what mudpacks are necessary and a host of other things that would take a very long time in clinic to muscle test for. Zyto also works at a distance if the person on other end has a hand cradle. Many drs. are using it now including Lee Cowden MD.

I was happy to see that the Zyto does have all the Lyme and coinfections in there.

Dr. Klinghardt once said one day ART will be "in a box." Can't wait.

Voice testing has always fascinated me and if someone could email me the name of a practitioner who works at a distance I would be grateful.

Healerdealer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23032

Thanks, Nanadubo, for the info on the Himalayan sole. I never heard of it but it sounds like it would be very effective.

We're all lacking in minerals. Does it taste like plain salt water? Would love to get my family to drink it.

I'm on the fourth round of the drops. Still feel fatigued in the morning but that is steadily improving. Can wake up at 6:30, take a 10 minute nap at around 7:30 and I'm good to go.

Dealing with teary eyes, runny nose(only in the mornings), and exzema flair up on my fingers.

Haven't felt any brain fog or spaciness and I'm crossing my fingers.

I was wondering if anyone has had symptoms subside then flair up in later rounds of the drops?

Peace

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Yes, I have had that happen with a non-troubling rash, more like an invisible, bumpy skin surface and the sore inside of mouth between bottom lip and chin that I have mentioned a few times.

The flu-type symptoms, runny nose, 'swimmy' eyes etc come and go in intensity, but then so do my Lyme symptoms in general....the rash and underlip are speciifc to the time I've been on AI.

One positive is that I THINK my whites of eye are a little clearer, less red [and yellow] than before I started AI.

[ 08-21-2010, 05:03 AM: Message edited by: ukcarry ]

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

re sugar and cramps -- sugar lowers the activity of the immune system. The thymus gland automatically tests weak when you put sugar in the field. During a menstrual period, one is releasing a lot of toxins and many of the systems are not working at full speed. Adding sugar to the mix is a sure way to exacerbate symptoms.
  This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  49  50  51   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement