LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Allergie-Immun Germany (Page 37)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  49  50  51   
Author Topic: Allergie-Immun Germany
ukcarry
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Hiker. Maybe I should take a break from minerals, though I'd be loath to stop magnesium altogether.

I've just sent off the sample for my 10th round, so just behind you!

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoje   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Lp,
My gut instinct was to wait it out, since it literally came out of the blue.

Many of you speak of "heavy metals coming out of the longbones".

What does this feel like, or is there no feeling at all, just tensoring to verify.

--------------------
When we are no longer able to change a situation---we are challenged to change ourselves.
(Viktor Frankl- Holocaust survivor)

Posts: 460 | From Maine | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had pain in my long bones, shins and upper arms. Lead often gets stored there. They just kind of ached and felt slightly bruised. It happened a few times but never lasted more than a few days.

Hiker - good to know how HG feels about minerals but I wonder as he has never seen people with such high toxic metal accumulations as those of us in the US.

I eat all organic foods but I also wonder about the soil depletion in this country.

Guess I'll experiment with the minerals.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not giving up my magnesium, either!

I don't know what HG knows about detoxing and minersls. I do know that the binders cause mineral depletion. Binders might be necessary for detox, but don't overdo them.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8878 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Binders can definitely contribute to mineral depletion. More than a year ago I was careless with the timing of charcoal which I think contributed to my low levels of minerals.

If I use that one now, I try to only take it before bed.

Dr. D in Bellevue told me that chlorella does not have the same affect on minerals as some of the other binders.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HG also says in literature that ph balance is important and the food in this country is not going to do it unless you take l0 green drinks a day. Even then I have doubts . . .
Posts: 263 | From Annapolis, Md. | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Seems like tricky business. I agree about ph balance but then there is the notion that metals only go into solution when there is a slightly acidic state.

I just came across this article and although it has probably confused me more than anything else....
it certainly has a lot of info

http://www.drlwilson.com/articles/TOXIC%20METALS.htm

There are a number of things in the article I don't agree with - like having your dentist coat bridges or wires with clear nail polish!!... but
it does make a strong case for HGs thoughts on "just eat good food".

It also supports DKs quote "I've never met a healthy vegetarian".

Came across the article while mentally wrestling with the "to take minerals or not to take minerals" question.

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More from HG:

I doubled checked today and the Pekana products for detox are okay to use with AI as is the bionic. Different energy loop he said.

Hg also said once you are totally well you should recheck a sample with AI every two years. Thus it may not have a life long lasting effect.

Hiker53

[ 07-28-2010, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8878 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Just a note--spoke with someone who did lots of rounds of AI and is resubmitting a sample. This person is detoxing and said that Selectrolytes seem to work fine and that she does not need a lot of minerals or binders for the detox to happen easily. Hmm.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One good way to get minerals into the body is to take green juices. They then get straight into the bloodstream being easily digested. One can eat the fibre too, that would be ideal but somehow I cannot face it - oh ok I should eat it and am now eating it.

I must say I am horrified by the statement I read on the AI site, that it is fine to have a cola drink when taking the treatment and that one should not give up any foods. If one is wanting to improve the terrain that allowed pathogens to grow, then change IS necessary.

Posts: 148 | From europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What changed with the AI is life long I have been told...but what is not life long is any new pathogens or environmental toxins absorbed.

They recommend repeating it if you notice a change worth working on.

In other words, it does not wear off...what has changed has changed...but what is new may need to be cleared if you deem it necessary. As we are always surrounded by toxins...cannot avoid them.

Possibly what ever caused some of the symptoms...by be re-absorbed and cause a relapse..ie...leaky gut issues.

It can be healed...but it also can get hurt again.

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Mati,

Was the cola statement in the German version as I did not see it in the English version. I would guess that he is not advocating drinking a lot of soda. One cola now and then is not going to hurt you.

I did avoid the foods I was allergic to until I was sure I could eat them again. Sometimes we have food allergies we did not know we even have and they cause inflammation etc. I did blood testing and was shocked to see I was allergic to eggs etc, because I have eaten them my whole life without the "typical" allergy reactions.

I will probably do more blood tests at some point as I don't trust energy testing enough to assume I am allergy free of foods. I may always be sensitive to gluten as I have the genes for celiac disease.

AI might, indeed, help us a lot, but it is not a cure-all--in my opinion.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If we think we're right, we cannot learn anything new.
Posts: 263 | From Annapolis, Md. | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

ditto what LP said
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

ditto what LP said
hiker53
Member # 6046

About pH balance. There is really very little you can do to change the pH balance of the body. The urine may show a change or the saliva, but the blood, through the process of homeostasis, will maintain its normal pH no matter what you eat. I know some will argue with me on that one, but I have taken too many biology, chemistry, and nutrition courses to think any differently. But each to his/her own opinion.

Of course you can temporarily change the pH of the stomach with foods and antacids etc, but not the blood.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiker53

Yes it was in the English version. Herr G is going against all of the joint wisdom in the healing world with some of his theories especially this one - that extra minerals are not required when one is detoxing and that it is ok to have, even if just occasionally, something that is quite poisonous to the system ie coke drinks. Anyone who is truly rebuilding the immuune system soon finds out that a relapse is the result of slipping up on some dietary item besides we must abstain from these things if we want to lose our taste for them.

This idea that one can continue to eat the things which brought about the production of an internal terrain which allows these pathogens to take hold by correcting the DNA sounds very tempting but a load of nonsense to me. It is not merely DNA and allergies which are the problem but the toxicity of many foods which are putting into our bodies and I believe that the only way to really achieve health is to allow the DNA to recover naturally through a drastic change of diet and maybe AI can help but I would not depend on it whilst still doing the things that made me ill in the first place.

When Herr G speaks of a healthy diet, I wonder if he really understands just what the average diet in the US is where everything is full of sugar. Going by the average German diet which will be classed as healthy by many, and which consists of a lot of bread, processed cheese, cured meat, white pasta, beer and cake, I fail to see why he does not see the need for drastic change. Walking around the streets in one city, I am shocked at the state of the elderly people. Yet they will all say they eat a healthy diet. And this is in a country which is generally eating a better quality of foods than in the US with less additives and pollution.

I would also like to challenge the quote mentioned here that one doctor has never seen a healthy vegetarian. Well that may be so, I cannot comment on that, and it may be that consuming dairy products is the reason that their health is not superior to meat eaters although statistics seem to show that they do not suffer the same rates of cancer. The healthiest people though, are raw vegans and one can easily find their gurus on You Tube though again not all raw vegans are healthy. Some make the mistake of eating too much fat proportionaltely which is easy to do through eating too many nuts for eample. But the ones who do not make this mistake can be found who have entirely recovered their health and some of them from a very low state, or addiction and would never dream of ever visiting a doctor and indeed never need one, leaving doctors with a false idea of what state of health can be achieved. Unfortunately I cannot eat raw vegan due to my impaired digestion but will do one day. Many sick people should not be eating meat which taxes the kidneys.

I just wonder whether the people who are really very sick indeed are healed through this therapy and continue to watch to see. Much of what I am reading here however, goes against common sense.

ps btw, regarding the problems you have been having - welcome to Germany where customer service is atrocious.

[ 07-29-2010, 02:31 AM: Message edited by: mati ]

Posts: 148 | From europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happens if one day AI just goes out of business? Ever consider this?
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Well seek - I guess the earth could get hit by a giant asteroid tomorrow too. Too many "what ifs" exist.

Mati - the quote about vegetarians, I guess you would have to ask the doctor himself. I imagine he has met a few people in his time.

Sometimes a drastic change in the diet can have positive effects. Sometimes they last, sometimes they don't.

I was a vegetarian for over 20 years and feel much healthier eating pasture raised, organic beef, chicken and eggs.

Whether or not the people who are really very sick are healed through this therapy - one just needs to see their test results to see just how sick they are or what direction their health is headed.

My husband is quite healthy, a runner and bicyclist. He was not sick when he started and finished AI but his test results would indicate that the therapy was a bit of health insurance in his case.

10 years from now, he might well have been sick indeed.

His test results did not look much better than mine. Does having all excretory systems almost completely blocked but you are at a point where you are still walking around seemingly healthy, have less dyer consequences for the future than a lyme diagnosis? Guess it depends on what you mean by "really very sick".

Cancer - The Weston Price Foundation puts out a very nice publication that has some very up to date information about cancer.

One can read that mercury toxicity and even a heavy parasite infestation can lead to cancer. I would doubt eating meat as part of a healthy diet can solely be blamed for that unless one is eating caged up, antibiotic fed, hormone laden animals who are eating feed soaked with chemicals on top of all of that.

A diet that works for one does not work for all just as some people are meant to run marathons and some are meant to do yoga.

I can't possibly list here the lasting changes and improvements I experienced from the AI therapy - which I did for over a year. There is one person here who rarely posts that I get together with from time to time and her comment to me recently was "you have come a long way since I first met you" she met me just before I started AI.

Be well

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Klinghardt asked the same question . . . if he does, there'll be something else to take its place.
Hopefully HG has trained others. I prefer not to dwell on "what ifs" and statements from HG that don't make sense. Most of the replies I get from him are totally unintelligible.

I am on Round Three and am grateful for this type of treatment. It has helped me more than anything else. I feel even better since starting the BioPure minerals and electrolytes as well as chlorella vulgaris . Again, as Gigi keeps saying, test to see what your body wants. The biotensor is a delicate instrument that is quite helpful. I like it better than the pendulum.

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mati,

I personally heard that particular Dr. talk about not seeing a healthy vegetarian in his practice, and he emphasized it was due to not doing it correctly...as it is hard to truly get the correct balance of proteins and nutrients for enzyme production, etc. Also most already have leaky gut issues and low enzyme production.

Many are living on liquid type, juicing/soup diets with not eating the majority of foods that require the correct amount of chewing for enzyme production. Or live on loads of supplements versus whole foods with complete balance in general.

It has to be a meticulously planned and executed vegetarian balanced diet...proteins are essential....which usually does not occur with his chronically ill vegetarian patients who have a hard time with protocols in general.

Too much effort to do correctly for them, and they crave only certain foods. Proteins are very lacking and muscle wasting. Find they are not absorbing nutrients...leaky gut issues. Which in some cases led them to this type diet in the first place along with fear of what is in the food we consume. There are always reasons for choosing a vegetarian diet.

There is an emotional component with vegetarianism, I believe. Could be either positive or negative for some. Just my thoughts from experience.

[ 07-29-2010, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: lightparfait ]

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Cola statement...I did see that a while back when going over the AI site...and it did make me chuckle...and realize that HG is not a nutritionist...just a biologist/researcher and still learning himself about health across the world. I wouldn't go to him for nutritional advice.

He posts what others report experiencing or doing..not what we should do specifically. He post others experiences on the therapy...or answers questions about "can I take this or that...or do I need to stop eating or putting this on my body? for the treatment to work."

What he says to avoid are things that will stop the therapy from working...not what is good for you to do or eat n general.

He is not a doctor...but does know certain basic things that will stop the therapy from progressing. I would follow those things.

I would never recommend taking cola products...but to each their own vice! I still die my hair! Shame on me! I still have some vanity...and need to feel I do not have gray hair! I do not think I would be healing as rapidly if I felt bad about myself...for me that is a big emotion. I wish this was not how I felt...but I do. This feeling is lessening all the time, and I do believe I will feel able to go all grey at some point...but not today. It is a next step for the future that I recognize but do not dwell on today. For me there are other toxic vices I was able to work on and still working on.

I do not recommend that to anyone! But the AI therapy still worked for me...with the hair die.

Think you must make your own choices and not worry. For the purists...I say go for it...clean the whole terrain and refrain from anything toxic and you will succeed to the best your body can...most likely better than me I pray for you!

Some of us are still working slowly over time to change the issues that others seem able emotionally to change more easily. This is an individual journey, with emotions attached to all habits of behavior, that can change over time or immediately if we are ready.

I'm not saying...take the easy way out, and not to change things. I encourage all to challenge yourself and identify the things you feel are "out of order" in your daily life and change the things that you feel are necessary...and are hard...but can be done with freedom as the emotion you feel doing it!

Many times reading some of these posts will resonate with you...and you are led to follow that particular posters ideas...I say then pray and do what resonates.

Its a cycle: a change first, causing emotional release, causing mental or physical healing...and then mental and physical freedom...one thing at a time, and the cycle has the potential to happen again with the next issue to tackle. I envision a spiral moving upward toward whole body healing over time. AI Therapy has been the missing "informational link" that helped my whole body move forward along this path, layer by layer.

It made all my issues easier to tackle and the priority of what to choose to work on unfold before my eyes. Things are happening step by step.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is my understanding that the blood pH does change, but not by a large amount, because it is doing the balancing act of keeping the tissues the proper pH.

In another words if the tissues are too acidic, the blood will become more alkaline in response to bringing the tissue into line. This is why checking the blood for alkalinity can lead to false conclusions. The blood can be slightly acidic but this is because the tissue is too alkaline, and vice versa. Plus transitional phases in between.

It is a complex subject, but I generally agree there is little you can do to promote changing it one way or another. All you really can do is make sure you eat some foods that are alkaline to help the body do what it want to. Our diets are generally more acidic than alkaline.

Also keep the Lymph system moving so it can circulate what it needs.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Along my last thought, I want to share two recent positive events toward healing for me.

I was invited to participate in a family constellation workshop...by a NJ psychotherapist. I have never been to any such thing, nor any therapist previously. I went to just observe and participate for another person that was seeking help and bringing their issues.

This is a kind of therapy where others "step in" as a part of another persons situation that needs healing...kind of like acting out parts in a person life.

Well, bottom line, it was very unique...and while I was acting in place of someone I did not know...I personally had some very deep emotions inside myself, silently, come to the surface with my family member I have had issues with...they were revealed in the quiet of my heart and mind. As I quietly, and silently recognized this ...I felt a change occur in me...a release, peace and emotional freedom and compassion well up inside of me. I did not vocalize this to a sole.

That night, at home, I recieved a phone call from my mother...(where my issues are) who has not been speaking to me. She told me for some reason she is now at peace with family things. This is BIG. It has to do with various types of abuse on many levels with many family members. It happened that day...for no reason, while I was at this workshop. She was the one I was lifting up in my thoughts during this workshop.

Anyway...the emotional release I received during her phone call, caused me to have the deepest full night of sleep I have had in years. I never sleep through the night. I have now for the past 4 days.

Also, two days later, another person invited me to experience NET...for the first time last night. In light of my last experience, I took her up on this!

This is a personal one on one session where specific issues you would like to change and feel blocked can be addressed to see where the root cause lies either physically or emotionally. My issue to address was "blockages to doing things for myself"...as I am a caregiver to many.

Anyway...found the root issue and it surprised me. The idea "miffed" came up....and that word resonated big time with me. We worked on this thought...and found something from my past that I never recognized as a block. Of course related to my mother...from years past, relating to miffed. Dealt with this and it helped me again, move forward in healing.

I now expect more physical healing to follow in some area. Emotions, mental and physical healing are intertwined.

I share this to say...there is always more to
heal.

We have been focused here on this thread to discuss all our physical issues and changes...but the emotional component is so essential that I hope others do not overlook it.

blessings
lp

mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Hi Ip

Yes of course the doctors see the unhealthy veggies that do not eat healthily but that gives them a false impression that it is doing without meat which is the problem and I agree that it is easier to be an unhealthy veggie than an unhealthy meat eater but it is perfectly possible to be very healthy and a vegetarian and it is not difficult - you just eat natural foods and not the packaged ones found in the supermarket. It is not hard to get protein when you do that - chia seeds for example are 25% protein. The idea that muscle wasting occurs if no meat is eaten is not true. Look at the animal world and young babies fed low protein breast milk.

I have never seen healthier looking people than raw vegans. Here is proof that he diet is healthy - sorry about the quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O_A6Mh1J48

I agree with you on the emotional aspect of eating healthy. It is much harder to stop food addiction from allergies when one has emotional healing to do.

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Mati,
I"m not disagreeing with you...just reporting what I heard that Dr. say in context. He just happens to deal regularly with chronically ill unhealthy vegetarians. When he goes over their weekly diet, he finds the amount of proteins they consume is far below the minimal amount for for a balanced healthy diet for the body to function properly.

I happen to know a few very healthy vegetarians who do take the time to plan their protein sources daily...but the majority of the ones I know as well are chronicly ill, and admit they don't always eat protein foods daily as they don't always have them in the house, or work a meal plan around proteins. Pretty much just eat veggies/seeds/grains in a variety of ways.

I eat mostly vegetarian...but find I am better overall with a little meat or alternative protein daily. Although I would choose vegetables over meat any day...I know I need the protein in a variety of sources. Each is different. Variety is the key!

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoje   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lp,
Thank you for sharing those very personal emotional changes and healings. I tend to overlook the importance of the other aspects of my being and focus totally on the physical.

It sounds like everything worked together to bring out this deep healing for you, and the timing was perfect all around.

Very encouraging. Thanks again.

--------------------
When we are no longer able to change a situation---we are challenged to change ourselves.

Posts: 460 | From Maine | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Question:
Have these drops helped anyone overcome a nightshade allergy (tomatoes, potatoes, peppers, eggplant)?

I would love to be able to eat tomato sauce again.

--------------------

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greeting All ---

thejoje -- I used to break out with eczema on my shins when I ate nightshade veggies. I'm moving onto Round #8 of AI and I'm eating summer tomatoes/peppers most happily with no eczema. I hope that this continues and wish you the same good fortune!

QUESTION:I have been taking Beta-Sitosterol 1 pill 800 mg 3 times daily as a binder. I am following the directions on the bottle in doing this. Does anyone know if it is okay to take more than this? (I am asking since we can really step up chlorella doses.)

Best to all,

wiserforit2

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Oh Yay!
Please God, let it be so!!

Molto Mario, here I come!

--------------------

Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skiesmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband started eating potatoes again with no reaction pretty early on - the 2nd round maybe? He used to have an instant reaction much like hay fever within minutes of even one bite.

Heather

Posts: 85 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Nice report, Skies! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

I've had a rash for about two weeks -- sometimes it itches. May be related to measles I had as a kid.
Am on round three of drops but am reticent about eating gluten just yet.

Skiesmama, that's great about your husband eating potatoes again!

runner21
Member # 1974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runner21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Lex..sorry i am late here.

the itching has been insane. sauna does seem to help as kidney suppot.

i am finding the itching is overloading of the organs...

havent been able to catch up with all the infor due to lack of internet, hope all of you are well..
Runner

Posts: 1118 | From jacksonville,fl usa/santa rosa ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

thejojoe...

I can now eat night shade veggies too!!!So happy as they are my favorite and I had bad reactions for many years to them until AI.

Let us know when or if your intollerence to them changes!

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Does anybody know what happened to the electrolytes on the biopure website? It seems they are no longer offered.

--------------------

Healerdealer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healerdealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone,

I'm waiting for my fourth round of drops and I wanted to know if anyone knows about taking the drops and having neural therapy.(Procaine injections in scar tissue to open up blockages).

The 2nd round of drops was a killer for me - so exhausted, achy and depressed. Felt like full-blown Lyme symptoms. I'm over that now but have watery eyes and am slightly spacey.

I'm also on IMD Intestinal cleanse which is basically silica for metal binding.

Does anyone know about this product and AI? All I can say is my intestinal tract is so much better but I'm concerned that this might interfere with the therapy.

I wrote to Mr. G and haven't heard back. I don't think he knows what it is. My holistic dr. prescribed it (he is also on the drops) but it seems that the less you do the better.

Any comments?

Posts: 163 | From New Jersey | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Maybe there is a problem with the website. When I click on electrolytes, it sends me to a different page that isn't all there.

Have you tried calling them?

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

No, but I will try. Thanks ND.

--------------------

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

It would seem that the intestinal cleanse would help, not hinder, as it appears the product Healer Dealer is talking about is for the colon (n'est pas)?

I am so happy that I am able to handle chlorella vulgaris (the tiny pellets) -- it is helping so much including my mood.

The last two days I've had ear pain and symptoms similar towhen I had Meniere's. Seems to have been the AI clearing it because today that is fine.

The small intestine has a very short span for absorption. The more stuff you take, the less absorption you'll get. If you take a really good product and l0 others that are hit or miss, you won't get the impact that you need for the good product. I just finished listening to ART III with Dr. Klinghardt -- man, I feel like I've run a marathon. He stresses over and over how less is more -- we are so used to adding thinking that a truckload of supplements will do the trick when in reality the more we take the less we absorb.

As far as BioPure Electrolytes not being available, that would be tragic. However, there is always SELECTROLYTES which Klinghardt used to use and they are great as well.

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Biopure told me a few months ago that the electrolytes will soon come in a "sachet" to add to purified water...to take care of the plastic bottle issue. Glass bottles are easily broken in shipping so there was a problem with that packaging option. Not sure if that is why the product is off the page...but did hear this info. first hand.
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Healerdealer - I don't know about that particular intestinal cleanse but... I did have neural therapy once while on the drops. I don't think they interfered with each other and I felt like I got a lot out of the neural therapy.
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Healerdealer...welcome to the discussion!

Interesting question about neural therapy and AI.

I haven't heard of anyone here talking much about doing the procaine injections,"neural therapy". Although DR.K does say it works for clearing blockages caused by scars.

Anyone every have neural therapy here? I am wondering too about the timing of it during AI treatment, versus prior or after AI. As I hear it opens up the detox flow very quickly. Many things released I hear.

eds
Member # 5700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't AI the same thing as an allergy homeopathic made on any EDS machine such as an Asyra or Biomeridian? It seems the resonance is imprinted on the drops and there are any number of EDS machines that can analyze the sample and imprint the drops. Any insight would be appreciated.
Posts: 47 | From nj | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

I do EDS testing with an IQS machine and I have never had reactions the way I do with AI. The AI process is a secret -- God only knows what machine HG uses. Also with EDS remedies, there's usually no restrictions . . . many homeopathics can usually be combined.

Procaine has been shown to be carcinogenic. I wouldn't let anyone inject my scars with it. I did once, before I knew about the carcinogenic properties. I believe a saline solution could work.
Anyway, clays work. I use them in my practice all the time for scars (Premier Research labs protocols only). Clays are powerful as most people find out who play with them.

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Lex --

Exactly how is clay used for scars? topically? green clay? Bentonite?

Thanks,

wiserforit

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Electrolytes--From what I can tell the Selectrolyte contains more potassium and magnesium than the Biopure Electrolytes.

Lex, I am also interested in the use of clay for scars.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skiesmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My daughter was in the hospital recently with fever, hives, and some trouble breathing. I just got test results back positive for borrelia hermsii. I've heard people mention borrelia here, but I relaly don't know anything about it other than that it's often co-existing with lyme (my daughter doesn't have a lyme diagnosis)

Can anyone direct me to a website with good info? I'd like to see the associated symptoms, but I'm not really finding much (might be that I'm in a hurry as I have to head out for the day lol)

SHe had the symptoms come on after taking diflucan for a yeast infection - I'm wondering if the diflucan wiped everything and the borrelia flared up perhaps? She also tested positive to strep in her throat, but the symptoms were really mild ( mild sore throat that was gone by the time the test came in)

She has a history of bizarre neurological symptoms that come on out of no where and then disappear (absence seizure, 2 month migraine, half her body going numb starting at her foot with extreme pain and moving up her right side of her body leaving numbness behind. Recurring hives. - there's more I'm sure)

I'm inclined to not do the antibiotics and just keep on with the AI.

SHe's taking a short break right now anyway because of the diflucan, and also because one of my kids got ahold of her bottle of drops before she'd had any and dumped them out. (sigh)

SO if the antibiotics were a good idea then I suppose now would be a good time since we could just extend her break.

I'd love some input on this (obviously I'm going to do other research and make the right decision based on all the information, but I know people here are quite well informed - just want to cover all the bases [Smile] )

She doesn't currently have any symptoms other than possibly some mental stuff (not sure lol it might just be a teenager thing ; ) So it's not a crisis unless weird mental stuff goes with borrelia and even then I'm not sure on that [Wink]

Posts: 85 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kateaton
Member # 24871

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kateaton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm confused. I'm not sure if this has been discussed here or not, but I thought that people here said that they submit a follow up sample the day after they finish a round of drops.

On the instructions that came with my drops it said to wait 2 weeks then submit a sample.

Also, I got the second round of drops for my daughter within a week. Should I wait another week before giving them to here. Does there have to be a 2 week wait in between?

So far, I have not noticed any changes whatsoever. I'm really hoping these do something.

Posts: 98 | From NH | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Healerdealer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healerdealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Lex,

Where did you hear about procaine being carcinogenic?

I know my doctor tested me with a few solutions so I don't even know if it was procaine. I'll mention to him about the procaine.

Well. I guess I'm glad I'm on the drops!

Posts: 163 | From New Jersey | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

I need advice!

I was awaiting my Round #8 drops and got a letter stating that my saliva sample did not show any further "energetically relevant disruptions!"

Yet, I still feel awful. Achey joints and tissue, ears ringing, emotional and extremely fatigued and sleepy all the time.

I do not know how to proceed. They discussed that it would take up to a year for "restructuring" to take place for disruptions that existed for 10 years.

What now? Any ideas?

wiserforit2

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wiser, several others have been surprised when they apparently had finished treatment and HG suggested to them that they wait2 or 3 months and then send in a new sample. Perhaps you could check with them whether you should do the same?

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Kateaton, many people did not leave the 2 weeks before mailing a new sample because, given the typical mail time from USA, it would slow down the treatment considerably.

As I live in UK, with a shorter time for mail delivery, I have sometimes waited the full 2 weeks, sometimes mailed the sample after about one week.

If it is less than 2 weeks since your daughter finished the previous drops, I would be inclined to wait until at least the 2 weeks are up.

Carry

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

A friend of mine who is a practitioner and who had breast cancer had all her scars done with procaine only to find out later about the carcinogenic effect. She's a meticulous researcher and wanted to kick herself. If it's a concern for you, best to do some Googling. She herself is an EDS tester and figures a lot of things out for herself. I would not feel comfortable giving out her name. But I will email her to see if she can direct me to a particular study.
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Skies, sorry to hear about your daughter. I'm afraid I don't know anything about borrelia hermsii except that it is associated with relapsing fever.

As for antibiotics, if the borrelia h is of recent origin, there would seem to be a good argument for taking them now.

If it is an older infection, and you suspect it may be the cause of your daughter's history of symptoms, then timing of abx would not be as crucial.

I find it hard to say more, as I'm not familiar with that species of borrelia.

Good luck with your research,

Carry

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Have any of you had a resurgence of Lyme while taking the drops? I think that this is the problem with the terrible arthritic pain in my leg which seems to be getting worse.

I stopped abx treatment to do the AI and felt a lot better when I went off all the drugs. Now my leg is on fire. It has been almost 2 weeks since this pain started. It is a brand new symptom and not a resurfacing of an old injury.

I'm going to tough it out with the drops, then probably go back on the abx when the rounds are finished.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

--------------------

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

thejoje

Your leg pain might just be the bugs surfacing from a deeper level where they weren't noticed before. They may have been encysted deep within the tissue and now with the drops their hiding places have been revealed.

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Lex,
What you say makes sense; however, I would now like to blast these bugs to Kingdom Come. I presume they are having free reign now that the killing agents are gone.

Should I rely solely on the drops at this point, or should I take something to boost my immune system.

Also, HG says aspirin is OK, but does anyone know if a few Advil is OK to take on occasion?

Thanks

--------------------

lightparfait
Member # 22022

thejoje.

Many of us starting AI before you have done some natural therapies after getting of antibiotics, prior to starting the AI.

These things, whether killing herbs, rife, photon machines, clearing dental metals, detox things, etc...did help many have a lower load prior to startng the AI.

so it is hard for me or some others to recommend with any form of certainty as to what to do now that you are experiencing lyme-esque type symptoms...while trying to stay "natural" on the drops.

There are times that many of us on the drops shared that we have taken some sort of remedy when experiencing a strong issue. I have taken advil one time with extreme ankle pain...but I hesitate to recommend anything extra. I also took some iodine for a thyroid blast. And I wish I did not!

I think those who have had a harder time getting through the AI, are the ones starting with a higher load of toxins and pathogens, that were not addressed enough to begin with. It does not mean you cannot get through this...but so hard to compare your issues with others.

Hang in there and do what your body is telling you. If I were to take anything...I would give AI a break for awhile after taking anything, take binders to clear all that out, before sending in my new sample, so it still has a chance to recognize that your body is not in balance, and not fooled by the extra killers or supplements. Just some common sense with this.

Another thought, if you come back as being done the drops...and you know you are not truly completely done...you may want to take a long break, get ART tested, and see if there is something to help with clear some symptoms before re-sending in your sample.

There may be a very large emotional component to address that will clear your symptoms! This happens for many! Do not just look on the first level...the physical. There are 4 other levels that the root may be lurking that causes the symptom or block...that once this block is addressed, it releases things so AI's "informational component" can flow and release even more.

Practitiners that do ART have commented that in general, if patients present with physical issues, on level I or II,(physical or electromagnetic) the root to address is most likely on the higher levels, and visa versa, if the problem is mental, informatinal or consiousness, the issue is either in the matrix or physical level.

AI works well on miasms, and anxiety, depression, but does not seem to release ALL your emotional blocks...especially if they occur daily! I'm not certain about scar blockages either as to if they need to be addressed after AI or not. But scars do create very large blocks. I have witnessed this.

I observed a patient being ART tested, when a scar was found crossing the midline...very deep cesarian. A big block...practitioner found her body was virtually "cut in half", as the lower portion was not responding at all to any treatments post the cessarian. Her body looked like a balloon on the top...could not ever loose weight. Like two different bodies to treat. Major emotional blockages in the scar! Could only get so far without neural therapy, the practitioner recommended.

I'm still wondering if AI will clear scar blocks...as many practitioners who do the scar clearing, do not understand AI yet!

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Thejoje,in my case, I never stopped having Lyme symptoms, as antibiotics had not made any noticeable difference during the year or so I was on them. I have many symptoms.

Recently, I did have a particularly bad stretch of Lyme arthritis/extreme stiffness and cramping, for example, which was especially bad at night. As with the general ebb and flow of my illness experience, the intensity of those symptoms has died down somewhat for the moment.

I have been ill a very long time and it made sense to me to try AI before any other major 'killing' plan, but I still experience my major Lyme symptoms, along with some new different symptoms such as widepread skin rash, sore underlip, distinct chemical taste at back of tongue....these I attribute to the effects of AI.

I see no point in taking much, if any, killing modalities whilst on AI, which is seeking to reregulate and reopen the channels of detoxification. That seems to me like shoving more rubbish down a broken garbage disposal machine!

So far as your question about the immune system is concerned, I sometimes take, for example, beta glucan and I am sure others have mentioned it too.

I take some herbs and turmeric/curcumin and have also taken the odd pain killer rather than suffer unnecessarily,

all the best,

Carry

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Maybe as our immune systems start to wake up, they go after some things they couldn't recognize or be bothered with before?

I had times of pain, stiffness and some muscle cramps but I did not refer to these as "lyme symptoms". All of these can be attributed to many other things.

Lingering lyme neurotoxins can feel every bit as bad as active infection.

Metals leaving the tissues (of stuck in) can feel pretty bad sometimes. DK calls fibromyalgia - mercury stuck in the tissues.

If you had years and years of toxins, bugs, parasites, fungus - whatever - build up, I would not expect all of them to wake up and make their way out without experiencing some discomfort.

HG has always said "if you have a headache, take an aspirin, there is no need to suffer." Taking too many things is another story as we see it tends to contribute to no dysregulations being found.

If the drops are working on the process of enzyme production and we start taking digestive enzymes at every meal, maybe that signals that the function is working when it in fact is not (for example).

Just my thoughts.

hiker53
Member # 6046

Nandubo,

You raise an interesting question about the digestive enzymes. Now let's apply it to minerals and electrolytes. We know that many who are on AI are releasing toxins of all kinds including heavy metals.

Does this mean we should not use binders while on AI as it might signal the function of getting rid of toxins is not working?

Does this mean we should not take electrolytes when we have cramps as it might signal the function of the body is working when in fact it is not?

Does this mean we should not take minerals as has been heavily advocated on this site as the might signal that the functions of the body are working when in fact they are not?

I pose these questions seriously, not to be rude or to contradict you.

I know that after a year of AI I still cannot eat gluten and I take a "safety digestive enzyme" for that reason. I know I still have leaky gut and take L-glutamine. I take milk thistle to protect the live from toxins. I take magnesium or potassium when I get muscle cramps. Should I not be taking these items?

If that is the case, Biopure will go out of business. LOL

Hiker53

[ 08-04-2010, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Thank you all for your serious consideration of my problem. There I was thinking that advil or abx is what I truly need. (Talk about short-sighted!)

I have had 2 C-sections and a couple other minor operations-- and I'm sure there are emotional blockages galore.

Sharing what you all have been through is a tremendous help. I now have something to remind myself of when the pain is bad. Thank you all so much.

--------------------

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Hiker - I don't think there was anything on the AI test about lack of minerals. We don't detox properly without them - that is why I take them and they certainly are not in our soil or food in the amounts they once were.

My minerals levels were always fine until metals started leaving.

Taking binders to soak up the metals or toxins does just that I think. The test shows the level of contamination due to metals recirculating. I wouldn't think we want them recirculating - hence binders or overload the system.

We are not talking about a run of the mill every day type of detox that the body takes care of daily on its own. These are some major detoxes that can push the body and may need extra help.

HG stresses being hydrated and not with plain water that would wash minerals and nutrients away. So why would their be a problem with electrolytes? They are just minerals as well.

My comments were specific to functions that the drops are trying to regulate. Enzyme function could be one.

Our bodies do not make minerals and if they are being wiped out when the metals exit, it makes no sense to me not to replenish them.

I had a short stint with glutathione which was a disaster and I can't help but think it was because the drops were trying to help me produce more of my own and my liver just wasn't up to the added stress of trying to absorb it.

To me, taking minerals and binders is not the same as taking killers, or immune enhancers or anything that the drops are trying to rebuild or get the body to do on it's own.

If I get a muscle cramp I take electrolytes or magnesium as well. I don't think I said we shouldn't take those things - simple things that should be in our food.

HG always told me that when the detox really starts happening that organ support is a good thing.

My statement about enzymes was:

"If the drops are working on the process of enzyme production and we start taking digestive enzymes at every meal, maybe that signals that the function is working when it in fact is not (for example)."

I said - for example and I do not know if that interferes or not - I was putting it out there for thought. I did not say you should or should not take enzymes.

If you still can't eat wheat, maybe your gut needs more time to heal.

Mostly, what I was trying to say is that every ache of pain is not necessarily lyme related as there were several posts about lyme symptoms.

Healerdealer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23032

thejoje - I had full-blown Lyme symptoms (extreme fatigue, body aches and depression) when I was on my second round of drops.

I was ART tested and Lyme came out as a priorty. I'm waiting for my fourth round and the severe symptoms seem to be gone. (Hope it stays that way!)

Still have some fatigue in the mornings.

On the subject of digestive enzymes - did you know that fermented foods like sauerkraut is full of digestive enzymes!

My doctor suggested I add more fermented foods to my diet to improve digestion and I think it's working 'cause I feel a difference.

Has anyone ever heard of the GAPS Diet? Go to gapsdiet.com for more info. It has to do with healing the gut and how the gut effects your brain and so on.

Doesn't talk of Lyme but it addresses candida. Candida is a big problem for all of us!

Peace

hiker53
Member # 6046

Nanadubo:

You make a good point about supplements, such as enzymes, that are normally made in the body might not be great to take with AI.

And I think with the exception of zeolite the binders I take are foods--the chlorella and apple pectin (but not the activated charcoal).

The amino acids for my stomach would normally come from food and then be synthesized by the body to make peptides, so perahps they are okay to take.

I know my gut is not healed, yet, which is why I sent in for more AI even when they said I was through. I am now back on AI.

Anyway, I hope I didn't offend you.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

You did not offend me. I simply felt that the enzyme question wasn't the same as binders or minerals and so was trying to explain.

Most binders are foods as you say, so I didn't understand why you were asking if they should be stopped. Same with minerals. We can't live without those.

All is well.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Chlorella as binder. Chlorella won't deplete minerals--anything but. Chlorella is probably the healthiest thing one can take and can take the place of all the other supplements most people take. It has minerals, amino acids, SOD, many of the Bs including B12, folic acid, vitamin C and the list goes on. Not to mention all the cleansing chlorophyl. Sometimes I'm amazed at how much my body wants -- it has been calling for 50-60 at a time when I use the biotensor, other times just 9 or 10. I only use charcoal when I have a miserable headache.

Round 3 of AI has been probably the roughest but it seems to be clearing more junk out than the other two rounds.

Good health to all.

hiker53
Member # 6046

Lex,

Would you kindly explain how you use clay for scars. I have a large scar from a hysterectomy that might block healing.

Thank you.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

yes - chlorella has been talked about here lots - it's a wonderful food.
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

hiker53

You can get the protocol on scars/clay from Premier Research Labs. It's a long complicated process but first you have to put clay on the hands and feet that test weak (to open drainage). If a scar is what is called primary (meaning that it's an interference field) then it need to be claypacked.
If it knocks off GV 20 at the top of the head, then the head also needs to be claypacked along with it at the same time. IF you email me privately, I can give you more information. It's not something that you want to do on yourself; you really need someone who has been trained.

Also, if you're on AI, then you don't want to use the clays as they are magnetic and could interfere with the drops. If you're on the drops, you turn into a juggler.

Before I tell anyone to go on AI, I help them with their scars first because I don't think that AI is going to dissolve scar tissue. I think if the hands and feet are open and drainage is happening, the AI won't cause as many serious detox reactions. In fact, I'm wondering if those who have been on umpteen rounds don't in fact have interference fields and blocked "downloads" (hands/feet).

hiker53
Member # 6046

Lex,

Thank you for the scar information. I have been wondering if my scar is causing slow healing.

I doubt anyone near me has been trained, but I will ask around. The closest ND is over 3 hours away, so I rely on a energy healer for a lot of information and for energy testing.

Blessings. Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Hi all --

I wanted to ask if anyone has had a similar experience with what I am now facing.

I've been achey and sleepy for about four days. Suddenly today I have swollen glands around my neck and collar bone and a quasi-sore throat. The achiness and head fog are pretty bad. Feels real Lymic.

I've been taking binders all along and alternating Epsom Salt baths with Baking Soda baths and lots of dry skin brushing.

I am officially off AI as they told me things looked good after Round #7. Hmmm.... what's wrong with this picture?

Feeling pretty wretched. Don't know what treatment to seek for relief. Patience is running a little low.

Any ideas?

wiserforit2

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Nobody awake this weekend?

THought I'd try again.

I read in some Dr. K articles that the Lyme stuff piggybacks on heavy metals, and as the metals release, you can wake up sleeping Lyme junk. He says that you need to treat the Lyme when this happens. *GULP* I'm avoiding any and all abx... Quintessence? Freeze-dried Garlic?

I'm torn between thinking in the AI-manner that neurotoxins feel just like Lyme but aren't Lyme -- versus Lyme (or inadequately treated Bartonella) rearing its' ugly head from the heavy metals sounding the call.

The worst of this is that Herr G's saliva testing shows that I'm done after 7 rounds.... must wait one-three months before sending in another saliva sample. In the meantime, I'm on binders and LiverLife. I've been avoiding killers to support the detox and not make it harder.

For the larger audience out there, Any thoughts?

wiserforit2

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Hi Wiser,

Flu-type symptoms have been a major feature of my illness right from the beginning, though I probably experienced them a little less often as time went on [or is that just that you get used to a level of illness?!].

Whilst on the drops, I often have the 'liquid' eyes , a sore throat and cough, swimmy head etc and I hope it's related to the detoxing of metals and chemicals. I also get spells of being extra stiff, achy and crampy, especially in bed.

Although you have finished the drops for the moment, your body should be working away at correcting itself, so your symptoms may well be caused by this...but who knows for sure? I understand how you are torn about it, as I often feel the same way!

Do you take any MSM as one of your binders/detox agents? It sometimes takes the edge of the achiness for me. Taking something like Japanese Knotwood in low dose while you wait may also help to maintain the status quo without stepping too much on AI's toes.

Good luck: hopefully, the 3 months will pass quite quickly for you without you feeling even worse and you can concentrate on eating well, minerals perhaps and binding as appropriate,

Carry

This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  49  50  51   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement