LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 13)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
springshowers
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about rifing for the Detox and Organ supports that I posted and Mojo has been doing lately.

IF your have a higher load of toxins you are going to herx more and longer until the load gets down to that point where you can rife and feel better.

That is how I see it and how it happened for me and seems for many others I read about.

But I am not a doctor and do not know for sure.

Thats for sure! : )

But just an idea.

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Springshowers, I'll definitely look into the detox frequencies. On a positive note - if I have been reinfected I am much better equipped to deal with it as far as knowledge is concerned, and I have faith that over time my machine will take care of whatever is going on.

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah anybody know the ehrlichia frequencies?? Thought I'd try them and see what happens. Thanks!

--------------------

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymielauren---

You told us a lot of evidence pointing to a new infection; that's the story i thought you are telling. And dreadfully awful.

I can't find Ehrlichia listed, but it is a rickettsia, so here are the rickettsia frex:

Rickettsia (bacteria that are transmitted to man by lice, fleas, ticks, and mites. Can cause typhoid fever and Q fever.) - 129, 632, 943, 1062, 549, 720, 726, 521, 2085, 4170

QUOTE:

Ehrlichiosis is a newly recognized and potentially life-threatening disease that is spread by ticks. Since 1986, two types of human ehrlichiosis have been identified in the United States: human monocytic ehrlichiosis (HME) and human granulocytic ehrlichiosis (HGE). The illnesses differ in the types of white blood cells they attack -- either monocytes or granulocytes.

What is the infectious agent that causes ehrlichiosis?

Ehrlichiosis is caused by specialized bacteria called rickettsiae. HME is caused by Ehrlichia chaffeensis. HGE is caused by a newly identified but as yet unnamed Ehrlichia.

What are the signs and symptoms of ehrlichiosis?

The disease is similar to Rocky Mountain spotted fever and can be severe and life-threatening. The most common symptoms are sudden high fever, tiredness, major muscle aches, severe headache, and, in some cases, a rash.

How soon after exposure do symptoms appear?

Symptoms usually appear 3 to 16 days after a tick bite.

How is ehrlichiosis diagnosed?

Diagnosis is difficult, even in severe cases. Special laboratory tests can detect recent infection with Ehrlichia bacteria. Because diagnostic tests are not widely available, the diagnosis of ehrlichiosis is usually based on symptoms and a history of exposure to ticks.

Where is ehrlichiosis found?

In the United States, HME has so far been concentrated in the southeast and south-central regions. HGE has been found mainly in the upper midwestern and northeastern states, but also in northern California.

How do people get ehrlichiosis?

People get ehrlichiosis from the bite of an infected tick. Evidence suggests that the lone star tick transmits HME and that the deer tick transmits HGE. The deer tick also spreads Lyme disease and babesiosis.
----//www.dhpe.org/infect/ehrlichiosis.html

UNQUOTE UNQUOTE

----Polly Polygonum
----or Nilufar Knotweed

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd move. Not worth it. Why bother going through that hell?

quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
Just a side note on how bad the ticks are in Northern MN.

We went out into the woods yesterday to look for Morel Mushrooms. By the time we were done, we both picked off over 20 ticks each, one Dog Tick was attached to my wife. About one forth of the ticks were Deer Ticks.

I do need to find a quick easy way to kill of tick borne illness, since we are bound to run into it time and time again.

That is just one more reason I need to explore frequency treatments, to their conclusion.

I am sure there are many other areas just as bad as ours.

Dan

Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lauren,

I was a neuro Lymie until I got a dozen mysterious bites one night. I had migratory pain before then, very easy to deal with, but a month after the bites the pain hit! (I remember the month part, because I was feeling so good the month before I got a brand new, expensive sewing machine and on the day I was took lessons I was in so much pain).

Anyway, I could not believe the pain! I was definitely infected with something from the bugs that bit me. I also had severe tremors (and other junk) as it progressed. My LLMD finally put me on abx (prior to that it was Cat's Claw and sups).

I believe even yrs. before that I was infected and reinfected.

liz

PS I turn in the heart monitor (eCAT) Thur., looking fwd to rifing again.

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assignment for rifers: Find frequencies for Ehrlichiosis and Chagas disease. I can't find either of the CAFL list.

The CAFL list needs an update!

---Polly Polygonum
-----or Nilufar Knotweed

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Spring---
What 6 frex are you using for toenail fungus?

Thanks! And thanks for all your broad-ranging, productive questions!

----Polly Polygonum
-----or Nilufar Knotweed

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both Chagas and Ehrlichiosis are available as the experimental DNA based calculated frequencies from Char Boehm.

http://www.dnafrequencies.com/store/index.pl?type=human

Chagas goes under the scientific name for the protozoa (Trypanosoma cruzi).

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose we could move, but our jobs are here, my family is near, I love the area for various other reasons, and I am not predisposed to running from adversity. Basically, there are more pluses than minuses.

I have been bit a couple of times myself, but now that I know that any given tick can carry a disease of one kind or another, I treat any tick bite immediately. I use MMS for a couple of weeks with any tick bite.

I don't care if it has been attached for one minute, two days or what kind of tick it is. I do not think it is too hard to eliminate most of the diseases if you do it right away. It is not hard to clear out the blood, but once it gets beyond that point, it becomes a problem.

You just adapt to the situation with a little common sense, and I hope that will keep us clear of any new infections.

Since my MOPA device does broadcast for some distance, I also may be disinfecting the ticks in my immediate area. I really have no way of knowing that, but it is possible.

Dan

quote:
Originally posted by seekhelp:
I'd move. Not worth it. Why bother going through that hell?

quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
Just a side note on how bad the ticks are in Northern MN.

We went out into the woods yesterday to look for Morel Mushrooms. By the time we were done, we both picked off over 20 ticks each, one Dog Tick was attached to my wife. About one forth of the ticks were Deer Ticks.

I do need to find a quick easy way to kill of tick borne illness, since we are bound to run into it time and time again.

That is just one more reason I need to explore frequency treatments, to their conclusion.

I am sure there are many other areas just as bad as ours.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lauren! That just sucks.....it sounds like a new infection to me, and yes you are on top of it. I can't believe your personal stress too, good grief. You know divorce is up at the top of the list of stressors? You are amazing to have moved and started a new job too!

Here are the erlichia frex I have, from Rosner's book:
328, 336.4, 347, 366, 382.2, 385, 394,7, 672.7, 749.2, 764.4, 918, 1317, 1364.9, 1369.8

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been getting good results working with bart. freq. to get rid of pain in calves and feet.

So yesterday I thought it was time to go after my brain. I have the gb4000. so I put one pad on my neck and one on my forehead and layed back in my recliner. Did about 5 freq. at 5 minutes.
Woke up this morning with headache and a red forehead that stung somewhat like a sunburn also a red streak. It went away as the morning went on except for the streak that stings a little when touched.
Needless to say I will be working more on my brain since brain fog has always been a factor for me. I think I ticked off the bart!

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The frequencies that came with my DT EMEM 5A for Erlichia are:

375, 550, 942, 1064

I thought I had rid myself of erlichiosis but I herxed pretty bad when I added these in.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faith6
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faith6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just starting rife..... I know you're not supposed to use plasma machines around computers. I am wondering if I should also use it away from my digital camera and computer/picture backup disks. I don't know if magnets also harm them. Anyone?

--------------------
"His faithful love endures forever." Psalm 136

Posts: 189 | From MN | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Dan--- Would you like to comment on Allergic Guy's set-up on page 12?

I've been using FREX which is a free download for any Windows machine... You can pay which unlocks the software and gives access to the fourms or you can just use it and have to restart it every 15 minutes...

I hook my laptop up to TENS pads and Rife using FREX this way! FREE and it works!

Also forgot to add the link to FREX
http://heal-me.com.au/frex.html

UNQUOTE UNQUOTE

----Polly Polygonum
---- or Nilufar Knotweed

psr1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psr1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is pretty much what I do as well: I know it is not real powerful but it causes reactions - I know it is doing something
Posts: 360 | From New York | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Faith - I use mine in my dining room away from TV's computers, etc.
Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, this is news to me. How and what can happen?

liz

quote:
Originally posted by Faith6:
Just starting rife..... I know you're not supposed to use plasma machines around computers. I am wondering if I should also use it away from my digital camera and computer/picture backup disks. I don't know if magnets also harm them. Anyone?

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Okay, the one thing I am sure of at this is point is Bartonella. My legs and feet are killing me, especially when I first wake up in the mornings. I rifed yesterday on 832 for bart - about 4 and half minutes into it my calf muscles were literally vibrating and after a few minutes all my muscle pain was gone.

Interestingly I had air hunger for the rest of the day as well as crying jags that came and went with the wind - but no more pain.

Woke up this morning in pain again and it hurts to walk. My legs just ache. **** this disease.

--------------------

Faith6
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faith6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mojo, Thanks, I am using it away from computers/ TV and then started thinking about other things that may be effected too.

j_liz, It's something with the magnetic field. Magnets can erase info on computers so I'm wondering what else the magnetic field can effect.

--------------------

Posts: 189 | From MN | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

The Frex program is a good one, and I have recommended it as one of the better computer based frequency generators. It is designed to be used with some amplification as it is very weak if used directly from a computer.

Some computer sound cards are not as good at accurately producing frequencies either, so you have an additional variable that can cause problems.
Often there is a range in which they are good enough and then they start distorting.

If you use this method,without amplification, and without knowing how good you sound card is, just understand that it is minimal, and may not work. It certainly may have an effect, and I do not discourage it use, but do not use it as a test of whether the method works or not, unless you are using it as intended.

I have one of the most powerful plasma machines available at this time, but it still has not harmed any electronic device in my house. I do not put a computer right next to it, but I have been working on my laptop in the same room and I have not had a problem yet.

Magnets placed real close to a computer will erase the hard drive. I use a powerful magnet to clear out old office computers before getting rid of them.

I am going to have to try that 832 Bart frequency.
Cindy has some of those feet calf reactions using Lyme frequencies, and I am starting to suspect it is something else other than Lyme

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

WOW again!! The rife cured my BUNIONS! I NEVER would have imagined! How did it do that??

I never rifed on Bunions or joints.

The base joints of my big toes were stiff for years, disconnected, i wouldn't try to bend them, it would hurt. The two parts of the joint were disconnected.

I'd been noticing recently that i didn't have to be careful with them. Today i found that i can bend the joints of the big toes!

What happened????

[Do bunions heal by themselves after years of being careful and not bending them? Maybe rife had nothing to do with it? I haven't researched whether bunions can heal themselves.]
---------

In the next miracle cure, RIFE DIDN"T WORK (i think) on my Candida, but something else apparently CURED my
ruinous, plaguing gut problem!

Last night i ran Candida and yeast frex for 30 minutes on the abdomen. I ran a sweep 460-467.
It felt good, i thought maybe it was sufficient.

But afterwards the grumbling and growling in the gut was so loud i couldn't sleep. And it was hours after i ate anything.

So i took the usual herbals like Garden of Life brand "Fungal Defense", Colostrum, olive leaf, serrapeptase, soil probiotics with 1.8 mg copper. Seemed to have no effect, so i also tried a HOMEOPATHIC.

I didn't even know if it was potent, since they say not to store homeopathics together with mint or i forget what else, and this had been in a box for a month or two on top of some mints.

And it contained alcohol; so, since i hate alcohol, i rubbed it on my inner elbows, as Keebler mentioned. It's a Sanum brand Pleo San Cand 6x. Selma used this brand to cure her fungi.

The noise abated enough so i could sleep. Next morning, guts perfect, no problem. All day, no gut problems, NONE. Then i ate some sugary cookies. NO GUT REACTION, not a peep, not the faintest, slightest reaction from the gut. I also rubbed some more homeopathic in the elbows.

It's now been more than 4 hours since i ate the cookies, and there has been NOT THE SLIGHTEST REACTION from the inner kingdom. It's like CURED..... CURED???? After more than a year of worry and problems?? What did it, ONE dose of homeopathic???

PS Next day--- it's not completely cured. Now i think it was the rifing that caused the big improvement. This has happened before. The rife cures it for one day. But it's better than before. I need to just keep rifing i guess.

PPS Several days later--- I didn't use any more homeopathic. My guts are better than in a long time. I think the rife works, but that a patch of candida far down in the gut hasn't been affected yet;, maybe it's a positioning problem, maybe it's far to the back.

---- Polly Polygonum
------or Nilufar Knotweed

[ 05-28-2010, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: pamoisondelune ]

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have been surprised by a homeopathic treatment for Hay fever that I figured would do little or nothing.

It was not 100% clear whether it helped myself or not, since the symptoms vary from year to year. But I have not had to take anything for it for two years now.

My son had it much worse, almost a dangerous reaction. He used the same bottle I had used and in one week it eliminated 90% of his symptoms.

I do not know how it worked, but I cannot deny that it did work, and worked very well.

You just never know when you will stumble into a very effective treatment method.

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Rife did cure my sore gum problem.

I had a very sore gum area way in the back.

I rifed 1 hour and the next day it was cured, and did not relapse in the days following.

I did 20 min on Gingivitis, 20 min on Dental Foci, 5 min on Dental, 15 min on Pyorrhea. I ran them as groups.

GINGIVITIS 776 7660 2720 1550 880 8450 803 8300 784 7870 728 7270 726 20 1556 2489 2008 20080 1800 1600 690 666 650 625 600 6000 444 522 146

DENTAL FOCI 803 8300 1800 1600 3000 95 190 47.5 2720 2489 1550 1500 880 8450 832 784 7870 776 7660 728 7270 666 650 600 6000 5170 646

DENTAL 635 640 1036 1043 1094 685 60 48

PYORRHEA 2720 2489 2008 20080 1800 1600 1550 803 8300 880 8450 784 7870 776 7660 728 7270 444 522 146 20 5000

I did not use other treatments, such as mouthwash.

------------------

Can you believe it--- my husband still thinks rife is a fraud! Not based on evidence, just on principle or prejudice, and lack of what HE considers irrefutable scientific evidence.

---Polly Polygonum
-----or Nilufar Knotweed

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is anyone addressing the hypercoagulation issue that apparently Nenah Sylver talks about being common with those who Rife?

I assume nattokinase and lumbrokinase are sufficient?

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I've never noticed any increase in hypercoagulation, and i have a gene for blood clots.

I have taken high-dose nattokinase every day for three years.

My body does give me symptoms to tell me i need more nattokinase, but i've never had any of those symptoms after rifing.

The only potential problem is sitting in a chair without moving for an hour or two--- that could indeed cause a blood clot in highly susceptible people!

----Polly Polygonum
-----or Nilufar Knotweed

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I think blood thinning methods are important for Lyme treatment in general. By reducing the clumping of blood cells and biofilms, you make the bacteria more accessible to the immune system.

We use Krill Oil, Ginger and Turmeric for inflammation and blood thinning qualities among other positive properties. There are many supplements that can accomplish this.

I ran the 832 Bart frequency, and had a reaction similar to a Lyme frequency. I am not sure what to make of this. She had no negative effects after the treatment, and felt fine this morning.

I think I may be dealing with a different pathogen, but I am not sure it is Bart. Maybe Lyme is no longer an issue, but something is causing a negative reaction to frequency treatment, but I am not sure what.

I may look at some of the Mycoplasma variations. It seems I am either dealing with Lyme, or Mycoplasma that causes Arthritis pain.

i think now, I am going to have to use the Lyme DNA frequencies, and frequencies for Mycoplasma, until I can determine what is causing the remaining symptoms. I will also use 832 until I have more information.

Very confusing.

Dan

Faith6
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14072

Dan, So having electronics 6 feet or more away from the machine should be a good distance?

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

You should be good at six feet. My laptop is usually closer than that.

As a side note concerning the reaction to 832 Hz in spite of the fact I doubt that Cindy has Bartonella. The symptoms just do not fit well.

I was thinking she may have some form of Mycoplasam, that may be contributing to her joint pain that comes back a week or so after treatment.

Cross checking the CAFL for Mycoplasma brought up 832 hz as a frequency for treating one form of Mycoplasma.

Mycoplasma_salivarium_1 (run each for 18 min after building up) - 253, 279, 420, 453, 761, 832

This would make some sense, but who knows how reliable this frequency is?

I think we do have to consider that when using 832 Hz, you may be treating Mycoplasma in addition to, or instead of Bart.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Apparently 832 Hz is for everything under the sun.

832 - Abdominal_inflammation, Angina_pectoris, Bacterial_infections_general, BC_G_Vaccine, Biliousness, Cancer_adenocarcinoma, Cancer_glioblastoma, Cancer_maintenance_secondary, Cholera_secondary, Colic, Colitis_and_Diarrhea, Colon_problems_general, Constipation, Cramping_and_nausea, Crohns_disease, Dental_foci, Dental_infection_1, Dental_infection_and_Earache_1, Diabetic_toe_ulcer_1, Diarrhea, Dysentery, Dyspepsia, E_coli, E_coli_comp, Entamoeba_histolytica_secondary, Fever, Fischpyrogen, Fistula_ulcer, Flatulence, Food_poisoning, General_prophylaxis, Heartburn_chronic, Herpes_simplex_II, Herpes_type_2_comp, Ileocolitis_colon_inflammation, Infections_general_secondary, Infections_general_tertiary, Influenza_2003_2004_1, Influenza_2003_2004_1, Influenza_overnight_TR, Intestines_inflammation, Irritable_bowel_syndrome, Leprosy_secondary_infection, Measles_rubella_vaccine, Meningitis_tertiary, Mycoplasma_salivarium_1, Myoma, Nausea_and_cramping, Orchitis, Osteomyelitis, Ovarian_disorders_general, Pancreatic_insufficiency, Pertussis_secondary, Shigella, Smallpox, Stomach_disorders, Stomatitis_aphthous_v, Surgery_preop_postop_prevent_infections, Tonsillitis, Toothache, Trigeminal_neuralgia, Ulcers_general, Urethritis, Vaginosis

CD57
Member # 11749

Dan, according to my LLMD and a lot of charts I have seen recently, joint pain is often caused by a mycoplasma.
So you may be on to something there.

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

That's really interesting about 832 hz. That's the freq. I ran for "Bart" a few days ago for the pain in my legs. It's interesting to me that certain frequencies work for me for a while and then I won't have a reaction to them anymore so I move on to other frequencies - when those don't cause a reaction any longer I can usually go back to old frequencies and get a "hit" again. Anyone else experience this?

Dan, I forgot to thank you for the link to Char Boehm's site. Do you have to purchase all the frequencies seperate or will she lump them all together for a flat fee? Just curious.

--------------------

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Wanted to add that back in Jan/Feb when I had a flair I posted about the lyme frequencies not working - I was rifing almost every day for lyme but it was having zero effect. I went thru my old journal and noticed that months and months earlier I'd had a major reaction to 800 and 832 but never ran them again.

I decided to go ahead and run them and once again had a major reaction. This was what finally cleared that flair for me - and it was followed by an almost 10 day herx.

I've run 832 several more times since then but I haven't been able to bring about the same reaction - now when I run 832 I have very little to no reaction at all. EXCEPT a couple of days ago hwne it appeared to give me air hunger for the day. Who knows!? Yeah, it's confusing to say the leasr...

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

You can E-mail Char and ask, but as far as I know, you buy them seperately.

She also sends updates if any future DNA information changes the frequencies. So really, it is a once in a lifetime purchase.

Dan

JOLA
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23498

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOLA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan

I read this thread everyday but never input. But

anyways my husband spent $$$ on DCoil and we have

only used it a couple of times cause LD said not

to do it while on ABX. That being said I'm

kind of anxious to get started. Right now I'm

on mino/plaquenil/diflucan/GSE/suppps for every-

thing. Been on ABX for a year and am so tired

of them. I know the DCoil is extremely power-

ful. Do I wait or what. I know its not up to

you to say what I should do but just an opinion

would be nice. thnx Joan

Posts: 146 | From Vancouver, BC | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

It may not work as well, as the Lyme is almost certainly in cyst form trying to avoid destruction from the antibiotics. On the other hand, it should not interfere with the antibiotic treatment either.

I do not see a down side to doing both, but I would do it with short run times, to begin with.

That is my opinion.

Dan

Lauralyme
Member # 15021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lauralyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would appreciate greatly some guidance on what I should do next

A brief summary of what I've done
Dec 30
612 (1 min)
570 (1 min)
864 (1 min)
Herxed to the moon and back (I am on minocycline)

March did a one month course of Alinia and Tinidazole

May 19
612 (1 min)
570 (1 min)
864 (1 min)
No herx (or minute)

May 25
612 (2 min)
570 (2 min)
864 (2 min)
No herx

I'm taking this as a good sign but I now see I need to change the frequencies for the next treatment.I'm at a loss as to what to do. I'm still on mino.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

--------------------
Fall down seven times, get up eight
~Japanese proverb

Posts: 1146 | From west coast | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am not sure which machine you are using, but sweeping those same frequencies may bring a result.

I have found that you can eliminate the Lyme that responds to those frequencies, but if you change it slightly, you seem to find a whole new batch. I had the same results with both 612 Hz and 2016 Hz. once the response stopped to the straight frequency, I varied it slightly, and the reaction started up again.

There appear to be some variation in the Lyme in this respect.

Dan

Lauralyme
Member # 15021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lauralyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Dan.....I am using a Doug coil and also have access to a Bare

Hmm I'm not sure what sweeping is?

How long do you think the next treatment should be?

--------------------
~Japanese proverb

Posts: 1146 | From west coast | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JOLA
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23498

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOLA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lauralyme
I am also using the Dcoil but going very slowly.

Currently on mino/plaquenil/diflucan/gse. My

LD wants me to wait so I don't know if I should

do it while on ABX. I herx very severely. My

husband is the one who has done all the research

on freq. My LD said the Dcoil was very powerful

and he wants me to wait a while. I'm getting

impatient, I want to get off these ABX Do you

continue w/ABX while rifing?

Posts: 146 | From Vancouver, BC | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lauralyme
Member # 15021

Yes I am doing both... my LLMD said it was okay.

From my experience I would suggest doing very short sessions(1 minute) and if you experience a herx to get a colonic as soon as possible. That dead stuff has got to come out!

--------------------
~Japanese proverb

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Sweeping is just moving the frequency a little higher and lower than the original frequency.

Instead of running just 612 Hz you run 611 Hz through 613 Hz.

Some machines have a sweep function where you just put in a start frequency and an end frequency, and it goes through everything in between automatically.

I use sweeps a lot. Especially for other pathogens that have an original Rife frequency available. Rife's ability to measure the frequency he was using to kill pathogens, was limited in accuracy.

A mother used my machine to treat her daughter that has Impetigo. The infection has not responded to antibiotics. Staph and Strep are the two suspect pathogens. There are original Rife frequencies for both of these, but they are likely off a little bit.

Instead of running the listed Rife frequency, she used a sweep instead. Then you are pretty certain you have covered the exact frequency to do the job.

Some pathogens, and possibly Lyme also, vary a little in the damaging frequency.

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

If i could only rife for ONE THING every day, it would be Bart. Every day i do the 18 minutes on 18 single frequencies for Bart. But since i'm sitting there, i do another hour on other things too.

It's a little strange, since i never had the obvious Bart symptoms nor was treated for it nor tested positive. But if i don't do the Bart rife every day, or twice a day is better, my head starts to feel bad.

(I suspected Bart for years because i had an unusual skin growth which research told me is caused by a certain species of Bart on a continent i've never been to.)

-----Polly Polygonum
------or Nilufar Knotweed

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Polly -- I belong to another lyme/rife support group and someone just posted that they rife for Candida 3x's a day, basically after every meal. This same person also rifed for Bart at the same time. I never realized that you could rife that frequently. I am sure they worked their way up to this...but reading this made me think of you.

I am back in Australia now and tomorrow begins my serious rife schedule. I look forward to posting more on the thread.

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Summer--- 3x per day after meals! That could make sense. Does it work? How long have they been doing that?

It doesn't sound like an essential cure though to me off-hand. Would it make any difference in attacking the dug-in fungus form with roots? I don't know how the biology works.

Today i tried some of the higher frex for Candida in Nenah Sylver's book:

sweep 12,006- 12,137

I didn't do Toxoplasmosis today and got a cluster of eye pains; i wonder if there's a connection.

Thanks for spreading the information around!

----Polly Polygonum
----or Nilufar Knotweed

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I had a real success! The rife eliminated some skin fungus! My husband agrees--- he saw it before and after.

A week ago some scaliness appeared on an upper eyelid, and a small circular depression; i think it had travelled down from the eyebrow.

So i rifed on Mucor. I never heard of Mucor, except Selma used to list it as one of her skin fungi. In the frex list, it doesn't explain that Mucor is a fungus; if it weren't for Selma, i wouldn't have known. I didn't research it and have no idea what the symptoms are.

I rifed on 4 Mucor series:

612 1000 488 766 9788 735

6120 10000 4880 7660 7350

361 578 785 877

474 875 473 686 310 871 873 876 887 7768 7976 8788 713 729 731 751 760 778 1200

I did that for about 3 days, and it's gone.

I was also rifing on other fungi frex, but no other treatment.

-----Polly Polygonum
----or Nilufar Knotweed

mojo
Member # 9309

Today I tried all the Bart frequencies listed here (I was already using 1518 and 832). I also did my normal Lyme plus a minute of 612. 612 seemed to kick my butt last time.
I did my normal Erlich.

We'll see what happens!!

pam - so happy you got rid of your skin issues. that is SO awesome. I read your post to my hubby. He believes in Rife but sometimes has his doubts.

CD57
Member # 11749

I did the preprogrammed Lyme channel on my machine for the preprogrammed 20 minutes. Had immediate reaction (it had been two weeks) of skin burning all up and down arms, breathlessness, wave of terrible fatigue, dizziness, followed by a sense of wellbeing and optimism and energy.

Is this normal?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Fatigue is pretty common after a treatment. Other than that, the reactions are pretty individual, and change as you use it more. At times there can be no reaction at all.

Cindy has been doing really well lately, which is not unusual. What is unusual is the ankle swelling that has seemed impossible to get rid of for any amount of time, has been gone for several days now.

The 832 Hz frequency seems to be responsible for this, although I have no idea what it is doing.
I am speculating that it is addressing some kind of infection that is not Lyme or Bart, but I am not sure what it is.

I suppose it is possible that it is Bart, but that she does not have typical symptoms for it.

I am glad it is moving her even closer to the cured goal. I have not treated her for a few days, and she has not had any indication she needs it. No swelling in the ankles. She has had swollen ankles since the first week of infection.

I do not particularly like unexplained progress, but I will take what I can get. 832 Hz has been very effective for some unknown reason.

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Sounds good, CD!
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all
Anyone know anyone who treats for cancer with rife and if there is a forum or group that I can read about ?

Thanks
Still Rifing. Rifing got rid of my toe fungus when nothing else would.. After 3 long treatments. I felt it right there and then half my nails fell off immediately after the last treatment and now they are healing and that it. I am glad

Also still rifing as a preventative thing and maintenence so I do not slip backwards. So far so good.. : )

Thanks for all the great dialoge and sharing. There is a great wealth of info here growing and growing..: )

Blessings

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richedie
Member # 14689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for richedie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been Rifing for a while now. I am thinking it is a joke.

--------------------
Mepron/Zith/Ceftin
Doxy/Biaxin/Flagyl pulse.
Artemisinin with Doxy/Biaxin.
Period of Levaquin and Ceftin.
Then Levaquin, Bactrim and Biaxin.
Bactrim/Augmentin/Rifampin.
Mepron/Biaxin/Artemisinin/Cat's Claw
Rifampin/Bactrim/Alinia
Plaquenil/Biaxin

Posts: 1949 | From Pennsylvania | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SS -- There is another website that I use to learn about rife, The Rife Forum.

www.rifeforum.com

They have a section for discussions regarding Cancer.

Dan -- Great news about your wife. I am glad you are seeing good results with your new machine.

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

No results from the treatment Richedie?

Dan

kadee
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Richedie

Aren't you taking a big load of ABX presently?
quote:
Now back to Mepron/Biaxin + Ceftin
I was told, that Rife possibly doesn't work well while under ABX.
Posts: 269 | From Germany | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

kadee -- I was thinking the same thing about richedie. Maybe he is full of cysts from all the abx?

richedie -- have you read Dr. Sylver's 'The Rife Handboook?' I have just started to read it and I have found it very helpful.

For instance, I was rifing on a full stomach/after meals. And I learned in the book that it is better to rife on an empty stomach or at least 2 hrs after eating. This way your body isn't overloaded by digesting & getting rid of toxins from the rife session.

Do you know someone who has lyme & can use your machine to see if they herx?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

If you are taking a heavy load of antibiotics, I would use 2016 Hz or a higher harmonic of that frequency. 789,000 Hz is another possibility. Or, use the DNA frequencies from Char Boehm at the highest harmonic your machine can run.

These frequencies seem to affect cyst form as far as I am able to determine.

I am not sure what 832 Hz is affecting, but it seems to address something in my wife's case.

Dan

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Richedie -- Just read in the Rife Handbook that if you aren't seeing any results from your lyme rife sessions that you should focus on rifing for candida & parasites.

I think I saw your other thread that states you have lost your appetite. That could be a sign of candida & parasites as well.

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I rifed on FILARIAL worms that Willy Burgdorfer and Dr B mentioned. I tried one minute, then kept repeating since it made my head react, up to 4 minutes, run as a group:

112 120 1200 332 753

I also did a few other blood parasites, since i was too lazy to put the metal bars on my abdomen. I think i hit something and got some improvement, but i also was doing a second Bart session for the day, also Babs and Lyme.

BABESIA frex aren't working for me and never have! Except i have been getting some head reactions from 570. All my BABESIA ups and downs seem to be caused by herbals, unless there are delayed and unattributable reactions.

----Polly Polygonum
----or Nilufar Knotweed

Faith6
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14072

I haven't been brave enough yet to try Lyme frequencies. I have done kidney, strep, adrenals, and detox.

I seem to get immediate sensations from the kidney and strep settings and also more reactions over the next several days.

I'm somewhat confused about the length of time between treatments. I know Lyme is only every 10-14 days, but is detox more often and what about strep and such? Is it the wait so many days after any herx reactions thing?

I don't want to overload my system but also want to keep improving.

Thanks!

--------------------

CD57
Member # 11749

Dan -- interestingly, bartonella is associated with mysterious swellings and edemas (per Dr S's bartonella book). And 832 is a bartonella frex.

Does your wife have bart?

BTW I have been experimentally rifing on 832 2x a day. I have always known that bart is my biggest problem. I feel best when I am doing this.

CD57
Member # 11749

BTW my practitioner told me to step up the Rifing yesterday in my appt.....he said you could do Lyme 1x week or every 5 days. And definitely the co's more often.

[ 06-04-2010, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: CD57 ]

Rene
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need help here guys. Am a new rifer. Am currently doing frequencies 432 and 10,000. I am using the machine every 7 days. The issue is the severe herxing in between. My pain in my spine and scalp is at times unmanageable with narcotics. Is this normal? Should I go to every 10 days. I am on my 5 th week and can only do 35 seconds on each frequency. I started at 15 seconds and have slowly worked up. Any help would be appreciated.
Posts: 366 | From Louisville KY. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Wow! Renee hopefully Dan will chime in here but it sounds as though your bug load is very high and as you know you need to go slow. Why not do the machine every 2 weeks? what bug/s are you after?
mojo
Member # 9309

Rene - I would go longer in between until you can get your times up - I only Rife every 10 to 14 days.

I've been using the DT frequencies but am starting the Bart frequencies listing in this thread and will slowly add in other new frequencies. Once I do this I plan to rife more frequently.

I also do the General Detox and have tried the Liver/Kidney/Lymph cleanses, too. I want to do everything at once but I know I can't!

Today I woke up the sickest I've been in a long time (Bart symptoms, i think). I did the Bart for one minute each on Tues night and I'm on day two of a nasty herx.

I did do a I/R sauna last night for 40 minutes which typically does the trick. Can't imagine how I'd be feeling if I hadn't done the sauna!

Rene
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am right now going after lyme, but am co infected with babesia both strains and bartonella. I will try to spread my treatments out more and maybe that will help.
Posts: 366 | From Louisville KY. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Rene--- i'm no expert, but it seems to me that detox would help you more than stretching out the session intervals.

You need lots of detox to get rid of the toxins. I have no experience with detox other than water and herbals like Polygonum and Sarsaparilla, which i think help detox.

Selma used to take 20 different kinds of detox.

What are you doing for detox?

Polygonum and Sarsaparilla are Buhner herbs. You can purchase Polygonum pills in this devious way: you buy Source Naturals brand Resveratrol pills. Check the label first to make sure it includes 1 gram of Polygonum cuspidatum. Source Naturals haas different versions of its Resveratrol.

There are some Cowden herbs for detox too.

----Polly Polygonum
-----or Nilufar Knotweed

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I do not know much about detoxing, as it has not been much of an issue for Cindy. You pretty much have to pace yourself based on your bodies ability to recover.

We have never even had an official Lyme diagnosis, so I do not know what co-infections are involved by a test. I am fairly certain she had Babesia, but that seemed to be fairly easy to get rid of. It did come back a couple of times, but now I think it is gone for good.

I never suspected Bart, as the symptoms were not there, other than the foot swelling. I have suspected something else was involved, and it could be Bart. I will know after a few more treatments. It seems like it is going away pretty fast.

Spine pain can get pretty intense. Both MMS and frequencies have produced pain that she described as "it feels as if my back is breaking".

That will get better over time, but it is very tough to get through it. 2016 Hz really hit the spine hard the first few times we used it. Now the effect is much more manageable.

We both take anti-inflammatory supplements for different reasons, but I think they help with treatment quite a lot.

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

About rifing : My husband says, "It's all nonsense. You can believe anything you want."

But i'm off antibiotics! And my toes are all pink, instead of thick, cracked, and gray! That's simple and visible!

mojo
Member # 9309

My husband wonders out loud if there is something about rifing that is making me sick and not actually healing me. At one time, though, he was a big proponent (he picked up and read part of Rosner's book that was laying around)

I've been herxing pretty hard - did the general detox this evening and can't believe how much better I feel!

Dan: as far as the Bart - it took me years to realize I had it - many people don't have the classic symptoms. I have heard many times that Bart symptoms can mimic Lyme Symptoms, too.

As far as detox - I am going to miss my I/R sauna during the hot months but I'll definately be rifing for it. I also take MSM, Chlorella and drink a lot of water. I up my Chlorella dose when I'm herxing.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am not an expert on the effect of frequencies, or anything electrical. I have corresponded with experts, and people who are physicists, electrical engineers, and several doctors who use this method of treatment.

They all have solid reasons to believe it has merit, and have examples of how it has worked for them.

None of that really convinced me of anything, other than it was worth trying. I knew I had a good chance of being disappointed. I have to say that I was floored when it actually worked for Lyme.

I can observe obvious improvements in health, and the elimination of pain and Arthritis. You really do not need to be a scholar to see that someone can now walk without pain, when they could not before.

I have used it many times on things such as Mold and Warts, and it did not do diddly squat. I got nowhere treating my Crohn's with it, other than eliminating a H-Pylori infection of my Stomach.

But for some pathogens, it can work extremely well. The problem is nailing down the pathogen, and the correct frequency for it. Lyme has by no means been nailed down using frequency treatments. We do have better information all of the time, but there is much more we need to know.

I will say tentatively, that I think I have got Cindy's Lyme beat. I am pretty sure that I will not be dealing with it anymore by this Fall.

The 832 frequency was the last one I needed, and I got it from this thread. The MOPA is crushing the remaining Lyme. She is an inch from cured.
I am treating her right now with the 2016 harmonic that would cause her to wince in pain when run. She barely feels it now. It is almost all gone.

I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Dan

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Dan -- great news about your wife's progress in treatment. It is a great inspiration for me knowing that Cindy and others on this thread are seeing improvements.

It sounds like the MOPA was well worth the money. I am glad you talked your wife into buying it (he-he).

Rene -- I agree with others about spacing out your rife sessions. I am almost done reading Dr. Sylver's 'The Rife Handbook' and she talks about the importance of using our machines not only for killing the bugs but for supporting the different systems in our bodies.

Springshowers talks about how these detox/support frequencies have been a major help in her treatment. I used to do them as well, but I have gotten away from the liver/lymph/kidney detox frequencies, but after reading Dr. Sylver's book - I am going back to them.

Rene, I am not sure what machine you have, but maybe start using some support frequencies to help strengthen your immune system. Also after rife sessions, I either do a coffee enema or sit in my FIR sauna to help with detox.

CD57
Member # 11749

Dan, I hope we don't lose you when Cindy is all better! You are invaluable.

I have a question for those rifing for bart.....does it make you herx, or just feel better, or sometimes does it change? I am a little confused as to what I am feeling. Yesterday I had a (for me) almost asymptomatic day, today the songs in my head, the depersonalization and confusion, depression, the foot sole/back/jaw pain, the twitches, and tingling are all BACK! I Rifed for Lyme and babs and bart on 6/1, could this be a herx now? After feeling GOOD? Bizarre.

kadee
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CD, I can't tell yet about results rifing Bart, but one thing I know is, that Bart symptoms flare up quite regularly about every few days in my case.
Typically they hit me very hard mostly after an almost asymptomatic day.

I'm also interested in other peoples experience and reactions after rifing Bart.

Posts: 269 | From Germany | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

CD57 -- I usually rife for babs & bart at the same time and I always herx 24 hrs after a rife session. And I rife for babs & bart every other day & lyme once a week.

I read that bart replicates more quickly than lyme, so that if you can, maybe rife for bart everyday. I have heard of someone that rifes for bart twice a day!

Again, if you can handle it, maybe rife for bart everyday.

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement