LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
pamoisondelune
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spring and Dan--- That is very interesting, what Spring is posting about square wave for killing and sine wave for healing. Is that true?

Does that mean square wave is a positive offset and sine wave is a negative offset ? (from what they were posting on the lyme-rife forum)?

No wonder the Bone Growth frex in my GB4000 manual didn't work! They were in square waves!

I've read that 50 Herz was used to produce bone growth in rats, and i didn't know why it didn't work for me.

I'm wishing i'd bought a BCX ULtra instead of a GB4000.

---Polly Polygonum
----or Nilufar Knotweed

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never tried it, but I think you may be able to run any frequency in sine wave on the GB-4000.

You can try it, and it will either do it, or it will tell you it has to be run in a square wave.

The reason square waves are used has to do with the harmonics a square wave automatically creates when run.

It may be that a sine wave works better for healing, but I am not sure anyone has ever tested that theory. Rife did not develop any of the healing frequencies. They are largely anecdotal.

There is a pathogen damaging effect with just a square wave for some organisms, and Lyme seems to be one that is affected by just a square wave.

The effect that Rife had with a sine wave appears to be from the gating he used, and the fact he used a high voltage/low current machine. When you gate a sine or square wave, on a high voltage vacuum tube machine, you get a high voltage spike right at the beginning of the wave. This spike is what is thought to have made his machines so much more effective than the ones we are using today.

Of course this is only plausible theory at this point. It has not been tested much yet, as this type of machine has not been available for a long time. The Doug Coil comes close, but it is not gated, to my knowledge. Possibly why the Coil has a better record of success than other types.

The MOPA device has most of the elements of the original Rife machine, and that is why I am going to use it.

One early report of a person using it for throat Cancer said he could feel it soon as he used it for the first time. Does that mean it is going to cure him? I have no idea. Cancer is tricky, and feeling it does not equate curing it. We need a little more time to see if this method is going to be better than the current ones.

Having said all of that, we have reduced the Lyme to almost a non factor by using the current machines, mostly the GB-4000. They are not ineffective, but they may not be as effective as the next, older generation of machines.

We may have to go back to the future and revisit the old technology of high voltage and vacuum tubes to get a better result. We should know within the next few months if this is the case.

Luckily, there are still a few old timers that understand the complexities of vacuum tube tech.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LoneDove:
Thanks to whoever mentioned about rifing for babs before bart could get resolved.

Now if I could get rid of these weird red, infected, raised sore bumps on my face. They are pimples but are sore like a pimple but no head. I don't have them all the time but when I do it takes 2-3 weeks to get rid of them.
What is it??

I get that sometimes - on my face and scalp - usually when I'm treating parasites. Have you addressed parasites yet?

My friend (she posted here about it) is treating parasites and her whole face cleard up.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mojo:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pamoisondelune:
[QB] Welcome, Mojo!

Yes, you can use the same frex on the EMEM!

How long do your Herxes last and how bad are they, and how soon do they follow the rifing? I'm just wondering, how soon do you follow with your next rifing after you recover from a Herx?

-------------

My herxes begin from immediately after rifing to one day after and last for one to three days - always different. I got a huge herx when I added in the Erlich frequencies.

As far as how bad they are - it's different each time! Last week I was pretty sick for two days. My herxes are flu like symptoms (bad head and stomach) as well as overall malaise and fatigue. I get puffy eyes, too, and my eyes feel wierd (can't describe it because it's completely unique to rifing)

Up until the last month or so I would get terrible headaches and stomach issues and would know that it's time to rife. I rife every 10 to 14 days - I've been following DT's instructions but thinking maybe I want to get more agressive.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strep and/ or Staph is often involved with skin outbreaks. You may want to try those frequencies and see what happens.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Just a side note on how bad the ticks are in Northern MN.

We went out into the woods yesterday to look for Morel Mushrooms. By the time we were done, we both picked off over 20 ticks each, one Dog Tick was attached to my wife. About one forth of the ticks were Deer Ticks.

I do need to find a quick easy way to kill of tick borne illness, since we are bound to run into it time and time again.

That is just one more reason I need to explore frequency treatments, to their conclusion.

I am sure there are many other areas just as bad as ours.

Dan

LoneDove
Member # 16516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoneDove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mojo & Dan

I'm rifing for parasites and strep and staph along with many others:
borrelia, rickettsia, babesia (now!), staph, strep, adneovirus-2, ebv, cmv, mycoplasm, skin cancer.
I don't have skin cancer but some funny things have peeled off after running skin cancer.

Maybe I need to move closer to the bulb.

Posts: 78 | From SW | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Closer the better.

You may also want to try Herpes Zoster. Chicken Pox virus. Not a likely cause, but sometimes it is not obvious.

Dan

LoneDove
Member # 16516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoneDove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan

The fleas have been horrific here. I just shaved 2 of my dogs and put spot stuff on them (which I hate to do but don't know anything as effective). One dog that has NEVER gotten hot spots before has a couple of hot spots from scratching. I put colloidal silver on her and am going to bathe them in lavender shampoo.

I have about 30-35 flea bites on my forearm that are trying to heal. Fleas, mosquitoes have always loved to bite me but I've never had such a mess of bites in one place.

Ticks could be next here...it's been wet and we're starting to get more storms this time of year.

Posts: 78 | From SW | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is Rifing for the Fry bug with success?
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LoneDove, I have the same horrible acne like bumps on my forehead and now cascading down the sides of my cheeks. I always thought that they were toxins but now I am thinking they are parasites. What frequencies are you using for parasites?
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

If you have fleas in the house, you have a good chance of getting the same small tapeworms that I did.

Our children brought a stray cat with fleas to our house. Our other animals then got the fleas and it took a while to get rid of them.

If you accidentally swallow one of those fleas that have tapeworm larvae, you will then be a host to these rice like tapeworms.

I used MMS to get rid of them, but any good anti parasitic remedy will likely work.

At least here, the ticks prosper in dry weather. It was bone dry here for several weeks. I think that is why we have so many this year. last year I did not see many.

Dan

LoneDove
Member # 16516

Dan

Sometimes I have rifed for herpes for the heck of it and it has helped. I'll try that.

Actually, different herpes viruses cause different maladies like ebv....

Ok, help me on this...my brain fog is awful and I've actually have been depressed. I hate being depressed. I feel like I'm under water and everything is in slow motion. It's worse now that it's warmer. If it's cool outside I'm much more animated. Dan, any suggestion to run for this?

Thanks!

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I don't have a frequency other than 10,000 Hz to get the lymph system moving.

I had depression for over thirty years, and I found the problem was low grade chronic inflammation from undiagnosed Crohn's Disease.

Now inflammation is probably not the only cause of depression, but if you have an inflammatory disease, it is a likely cause. Especially if its onset came with the disease.

I used Turmeric and Ginger capsules, at two doses a day each, 1500 mg per dose of each. I also used Krill Oil at a double dose.

This accidentally brought an end to my depression. I was not trying to cure depression, but I was trying to get my Crohn's inflammation under control. It was a complete accident, but an important accident.

Now I use Low Dose Naltrexone to control the disease, and I no longer need to take the large doses. I still take small doses of all of them.

All of these supplement affect the consistency of the blood, makes it more slippery, and thins it out slightly. If you take blood thinners, you want to be careful.

All of these supplements also aid in the treatment of Lyme Disease for reasons I will not go into here.

Dan

springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LoneDove

Try these

General Cleansing program Numbers
337 464 467 576 688 728 786 803 856 882 912 1554 1862 2128 3337 5762 6667

Programed for 3 minutes each..

and

Liver Support (1 min each programed)
337-463-574-668-787-803-912-1862-3337-5546

Lymph Support (1 minute each programed)
146-346-428-596-767-982-1078-5176-5443-8846

Kidney Support (1 minute each programed)
248-463-522-622-658-917-1865-3374-5162

They can give you a better sense of well being and get those organs moving and working more efficiently.

When I started rifing I started with just those and it made a big difference for me right away.

I now have to work much harder to get a reaction or see improvement and I am thinking thats a good sign.. But I still run these any time I do any rife at all.

Hope it helps.

Also this whole thread if filled with others ideas and programs and numbers for detox and for rifing overall.

Not heard much about depression but I could look it up in my books and manuals etc.

I am adding adrenal and thyroid numbers lately. I put the ray tubes right on the thyroid and also where the adrenals are on each side.

Hoping that will help them or stimulate them and make them work better and improve function.

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

LoneDove: I get right on top of that machine.

Although once I had my sister sit in on a Candida session and she wasn't as close as I was - she herxed like crazy for days and I didn't herx at all.

I was doing the IF sauna very regular and her yeast is worse than mine.

Thanks Springshowers for the cleansing and other frequencies I will definately try those!

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LoneDove--- Here's my remedy for herpes simplex lip sores:

LOMATIUM

It's an herb in the parsley family that grows in the dry Western plains. It's antiviral. It saved the WAshoe Indian tribe from the 1918 pandemic flu.

LOMATIUM completely, permanently wiped out my Herpes simplex lip sores. I just don't have to worry about that problem any more.

Lomatium is sold on the internet in the form of extracts. It doesn't cost much.

----Polly Polygonum
------or Nilufar Knotweed

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I received the MOPA late this afternoon. Watched the DVD that came with it, and set it up.

Here are a few helpful hints that may help when running this device.

Use a twenty amp outlet, it will kick out a fifteen amp circuit. When the lights go out from the machine starting up, it is intimidating to the person being treated, the person in this case was my wife. I heard "Just how much power is this thing using?" I also heard "Did we knock out the whole neighborhood". It was all kind of amusing to me, but she was not really laughing about it.

If you have arc fault circuit breakers, as I do, your problems are not over yet. Once I plugged into the twenty amp outlet, it worked fine the first time. When I started it up the second time to run some frequencies on myself, the twenty amp circuit held, but it knocked out the lights on the fifteen amp circuit again. Arc fault circuit breakers suck to begin with, and when the GB starts feeding into the MOPA, it seems to draw a lot of juice.
Why it took out a completely separate circuit is kind of strange, but these breakers seem to go out if you pass wind at times, so they are not very stable to begin with.

I am going to try run my cord through a APC battery backup in hopes of smoothing out the power surge. I will let you all know how that works out.

The plasma tube gets pretty warm after twenty minutes. I am not sure if there is a limit on how long you should run it, but if there is, it would be good to know.

I ran the 2016 Hz Lyme harmonic autoprogram with the carrier at 100 on the dial. I do not remember the frequency, but it is outside of the AM radio band, so I just used that setting to prevent any problems.

I ran the 2016 Hz harmonic for seven minutes with no reaction or sensation at all. I thought that was odd, but I have had it happen before with the 612 Hz harmonic program. I assume there is nothing in that range to hit. For the remaining thirteen minutes I switched on channel sweep mode. Channel Sweep mode varies the frequency five Hz above and below the set frequencies.

It only took a minute and the reactions started. Back, hip, ankle pain, and many other areas also. She had a stabbing sensation in one toe, and was in a bit of pain from that one. It would fade in and out, and I am assuming that as it reached a certain frequency as it swept, the reactions would increase as it hit the perfect range.

She had enough after that run, and I was not going to run it any longer on the first time out. Even though I had run the exact same program the day before, and for almost twice as long, I think I can say it was more effective if reactions mean anything.

Before she went to bed, some of the pain was fading, but she said the bottom of her feet felt like they were swelling. Never had that happen before.

It appeared to cause pain about everyplace. I am not sure what that means, but I felt nothing from it. Hopefully it means a lot of Lyme was destroyed, but that is not proven at this point.

I ran the Mycobacterium subspecies Avium Paratuberculosis aka (MAP) bacteria program on myself. This is a suspected Crohn's pathogen. I realized when I was done that these DNA frequencies were all running at the same time. I intended to run them in a sequence. This may not work through a plasma tube this way, so it was probably a waste of time. I felt nothing from the treatment, but I will do it the proper way next time.

Quite an intimidating device, but maybe it will get the job done. Now I will wait for a while and see if symptoms come back. I am quite sure I have enough power, and penetration. I may not have the perfect frequency though.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

She is still hurting from last nights treatment with the new MOPA device.

Since I did run the exact same autoprogram for almost twice as long the night before, only using the GB-4000 hooked up to the relatively weaker Rife Labs EMX, I can make some comparisons.

The first night using the EMX produced some increased ankle pain, as she already had some before treatment. The next day the pain was gone, which is more or less typical. No other areas were affected as far as sensations or pain experienced.

The next evening, running the more powerful MOPA, she felt pain all over running the same program for half as long.

If the pain level of the treatment means anything, then I would assume it hit much more Lyme than has been hit the prior night.

While most people would not feel a treatment no matter what, she has always been unique this way.
I use this to my benefit, as it seems to allow me to home in on what works or what does not work.

I just hope it is an accurate indicator.

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Dan, How did you rewire your house for 20 amps? Is that a big project?

----Polly Polygonum
-----or Nilufar Knotweed

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spring,

Where did you get the lists for all the frx above?

I can't wait to Rife again! One of my blood tests came back saying I have chronic kidney disease, more tests have to be done. It's freaking me out! (I can't Rife until I get this heart monitor off.)

liz

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Most Kitchen outlets are 20 Amps. The ones set up for Microwaves, high draw portable appliances.

You can look at your circuit breakers to find out which are 15 and 20 Amps.

If you do not have any 20 Amp outlets, you would need to rewire to use larger 20 amp breakers. So yes, that would be a big job.

I tried to hook up the MOPA through a battery backup, but it did not change anything. The 20 amp outlet did not kick out, but it would kick out the 15 amp arc fault breakers on another circuit.

Unless you have a new house, it is unlikely you would have arc fault breakers. They have only been in the electrical code for a couple of years.
They are not the same as ground fault breakers.

We had to put them in because we built a new house. I will probably be taking them out and replacing them with regular breakers. Code or not, they are often kicking out for no good reason.

The second run with the MOPA was about the same as the first. Lots of discomfort and she still has some traveling pain today. I am going to lay off until she fully recovers from the last two treatments.

The MOPA does hit pretty hard. I would not have had this kind of reaction with the old setup.

We will see how she feels in the next couple of days.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Sorry, I missed your post earlier Spring.

I do not know what the Exponential Ramp thing is all about.

I do know some have said that triangle waves need to be looked at closer as they have characteristic that may make them good for killing pathogens. I think basically because it is an abrupt rise time, and peak. Sort of like a sine or square wave when it is used with gating.

Trapezoid wave is nothing anyone has really used that I am aware of.

Odd or even order harmonics, is just that. There is no research that indicates one or the other is any better worse.

I do think having harmonics makes a difference in treating. A plasma tube automatically creates harmonics when frequencies are run through it. Something to think about when using a contact method that does not use a plasma tube.

Not that a single frequency does not work, but harmonics may be important for some pathogens, but not all of them. I think harmonics are particularly important when treating Cancer.

That is about all I know about those particular terms. I am not an expert by any means on electronics and wave forms. I have learned a bit from some experts.

Dan

types of :

Waveform Types:
Square, Square, Sweep, Sine,
Trapezoid; Triangle, Linear Ramp Up, Linear Ramp Down,
Exponential Ramp Up, Exponential Ramp Down,
Odd Order Harmonics, Even Order Harmonics,
Custom 1 - Custom 2 - Custom 3 - Custom 4

springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THanks Dan I appreciate that. I got to get some more reading done as I am ready to learn more and be able to try various settings instead of leave it on the manufacturers defaults. I may call them directly too to ask some questions.

I got the programs from the manufacturer who provided it to a group of patients who were attending a certain clinic for lyme treatment.

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Dan,

Could you describe again how to hook up the GB-4000 so it runs through the EMEM? What you hook to what?

You said once before something about a banana plug, but that was befor i had a machine, and i imagined something big, yellow and curved, the size of 2 hands.

Now that i have seen the equipment, i'll be able to visualize it better.

Thank you for your long-term help ,

-----Polly Polygonum

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Question for GB 4000 users....

I just got mine in the mail and I THINK there might be something wrong with it.

It is supposed to come preprogrammed.

1st problem: I went to add a custom channel that would run single frequencies and it looks like there are already frequencies programmed in?

2nd problem, I went to type in a lyme number so it would run the pre-programmed frequency list and it said this number was not valid. GRANTED I was using the manual from my Ulitmate B3.

Any thoughts....thanks in advance for your reply's

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Some of the newer GB-4000 units come with a BNC connector on the back already, so check for that first. If it does, you do not nee anything else. Just hook up to that connector.

If you do not have the BNC on the back then you need a banana plug to female BNC converter plug such as in the link below.

http://www.transcat.com/catalog/productdetail.aspx?itemnum=TL3073

Then you just hookup the coax cable that comes with the EMEM to the converter plug and put the banana plugs into the red and black jacks on the GB-4000. Hook up the other end of the Coax as normal onto the EMEM.

You do not use the amplifier for the GB.

You have to run the GB in Audio mode as the EMEM is not designed to run anything but square waves, and the carrier wave is a sine wave.

Start both machines up with the GB power level knob turned to its lowest setting. Slowly increase the power until all of the tubes light up. Use the minimum power level that will keep the tubes lit. In audio mode the GB beeps several times before the power comes on.

That is about all there is to it.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

When you program the GB-4000 use autoprogram numbers that are well away from any that are preprogrammed. Otherwise you will over write one of the preprogrammed autoprograms.

I started my Lyme sets at 1000, as I do not have any autoprograms that use that high of a number.

Some of the newer ones may have additional autoprograms, so you really need the book that came with the unit to know the last number they used.

On my machine, which is older, the Lyme programs are 466 Lyme Disease Primary, 467 Lyme Disease Secondary, and 468 Lyme Hatchlings and Eggs. I am not sure that Lyme lays Eggs, but I am always amused by that description.

The numbering of the autoprograms may have changed since my machine was made. I am not sure about how that works.

Dan

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a defective GB in the mail. It would not run single frequencies, as several of the buttons didn't work. I returned it and bought a DT machine. I am still considering purchasing one down the road but wanted to start out with something less expensive.

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Sunmmer---

The machine is probably normal.

Channels 1 to 1000 are preprogrammed.

Channels 1000-2000 are empty, for you to program.

What number exactly did you take from the other manual?

There are a lot of ways to get an "invalid" message; i get them all the time, just little mistakes.

If you want to run the preprogrammed lyme channel on the GB4000, you could type in 466 after you punch the autochannel button.

But first you will enter a time. Before you punch any other button, enter , say, a 1 (for 1 minute); the machine will understand that as a time. Then, hit the autochannel button, then punch in 466. The 466 channel has several groups. Each of the groups will run for 1 minute, because that's the time length you keyed in.

Did you not buy the GB4000 manual? It would explain how to do these things.

Did you order the steel hand cylinders from the other company? The manual comes with them. If you didn't get the manual, ask the company; but it's Friday night. If you didn't get the manual, you'll be asking a lot of Q's here, at least this weekend!

If you don't enter a time as the first thing you punch in, the machine will default to 5 min. Since there are several groups in that channel 466, each group would run for 5 min.

----Polly Polygonum
-----or Nilufar Knotweed

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan, Polly, & TB -- Thank you for your responses, you have not only helped in bringing my blood pressure down, but answered all of my questions. THANKS!

Here is my current situation:

I am an American living in Australia. I bought a DT machine prior to moving in August 09. I really liked it, but wanted more power, more options and more control over my rife sessions.

I bought a gently used Ultimate B3 (the model before the GB 4000)from someone in Australia. It is basically the same machine, and I was loving the upgrade to the B3.

Well 2 weeks ago, I plugged my B3 into the wrong socket in our converter machine. I plugged into the 220 volts rather than the 110 volts.

So as you can imagine, I fried my machine. What followed was that I had a 'melt down.' My husband hadn't seen me cry in years and got so freaked out that he got online and ordered me the GB 4000.

I happened to be visiting my family in Philly for two weeks so I just had it shipped to my parents house and I figured that I would bring it back to Australia next week.

So I have the steel cylinders/foot pads/cotton covers from my B3, that I can use on the GB 4000. I thought the manual would be the same, but I am guessing that it isn't.

I am going to have to call the company that sells the manual and see if I can order just the manual.

In my B3 manual, channels 1-25 were reserved for custom programs. And then channels 26-3800 were auto programmed. So I figured, it would be the same for the GB.

So thank you for pointing out on the GB that 1-1000 are pre programmed & that 1000-2000 are for custom channels. That's where I was running into problems and what I was encountering earlier makes sense. (I was trying to enter a custom channel into a preprogrammed channel.)

In the B3 manual the preprogrammed numbers for lyme are: 1476, 1477, 1478, 1479.

Thank you!!!!! I will run the lyme numbers that you provided 466, 467, 468 - just to double check the machine works. I should be fine with the 5 min default.

Thanks again!

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Here is a very interesting post from CD57, enclosing a message from Char Boehm . Does anyone want to answer this? Dan, Spring?

QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE

CD57
posted 15 May, 2010 04:28 PM CD57

Hi Polly
I just got a GB4000. The guy who sold me mine does not seem to be able the below questions, so I thought I would try you since I saw your post helping Asummers.

This is an email I got from Charlene Boehm of DNAFrequencies.com, who will sell you individual frex for pathogens -- she actually does mathematical calculations on the DNA of the organism to find what it would be susceptible to. I was planning on buying some of her mycoplasma and bartonella frex.

Also, In my manual it says that the GB4000 runs both audio and radio frequency, so she would seem to be incorrect here. Do you know how to switch the machine on to make sure it runs radio frequency (RF)?

Below the dotted line is what she said about the GB400.

Thanks
[CD57]
------------------------------------
[QUOTE from Char Boehm]
Maybe you are already aware of this...but micro-current like what is delivered by the GB-4000 does not penetrate cells at low audio-range frequencies. You must either use a carrier wave in the low Mhz region (i.e., somewhere above 1 or 2 Mhz), or convert the frequencies up by octaves into that region. I have an octave calculator that I send to a lot of the GB-4000 users (and some other devices as well), for calculating those higher octaves.

If you have only been using audio-range frequencies with your GB-4000, it is probably not working well because both Bartonella and mycoplasmas are intracellular organisms.

Once you get the frequencies up high enough, and then patiently keep going on the sessions (I hope you don't have bad herxes), see how things go. I would want to know, so that maybe other people can be helped by refining the delivery method.

Another suggestion - stay away from running multiple frequencies at one time. The more you run, the more the power for each frequency is decreased (proportionately).
[END QUOTE from Char Boehm]

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Polly & CD57 -- great questions, thanks for posting.

I have signed the contract to use Char's frequency list, but I haven't ordered any yet, b/c I was waiting to set up my new GB 4000.

I know Dan has mentioned using Char's octave calculator, and I planned on using it as well.

CD57 -- Your GB should have come with a manual on how to switch between Audio & Radio Frequencies. My machine came pre programmed to run on the Radio Frequency.

The reason I know this is b/c my machine has a light that turns on indicting that I am in the radio frequency mode.

Dan has also mentioned that running the frequencies in multiples does lessen the power, so there are a few posts above about creating a custom channel on the GB so that you run thru the frequencies one at a time for a bigger bang for your buck.

Hope this helps

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The GB-4000 is in RF mode by default. When you turn it on, unless you change it to Audio mode, it is already in RF mode.

The effectiveness of a frequency in the audio range for any particular pathogen is not always known. Some low frequencies do work well in some cases.

I do know that you generally are going to have better results converting the frequencies to the highest harmonic you machine can run. This is particuarly true for the Lyme DNA frequencies.

I did not get any results from these frequencies until I stepped them up.

The other co-infections, I am not sure on the ideal range, but I have never had a higher harmonic of any low frequency not work. they either work as well, or work better. Of course my experience is limited to what i have dealt with.

Dan

CD57
Member # 11749

Dan -- what is a harmonic? Is that the same thing as a frequency -- ie, the higher the frequency you use, the better?

So to summarize it sounds like: it would be good to program a channel to run frex one at a time, per Dan and Char etc. Then, if you have a GB4000, to run it on Radio Frequency (indicated by RF light going on). Finally, to convert your lower frex into higher by using (what?).

CD57
Member # 11749

Anyone know the autochannel or frex for toxoplasmosis on GB4000?
D Bergy
Member # 9984

A harmonic is the same frequency, in a higher range.

The Lyme Harmonic autoprogram I created for Lyme is based on the frequency 2016 Hz.

It starts somewhere like 504 Hz and the rest are harmonics. It consists of 257, 504, 1008, 2016, 4032 8064, 16128, 32256.

I run these all at once, since they are just different octaves of the same frequency. I would run them at higher frequencies, but the GB has a limit on how high a square wave frequency it can run. Each frequency gets only 1/8th of the power, but I am also running these through the MOPA plasma device which greatly increases the power of all of the frequencies. This also creates even more harmonics as it is going through a plasma tube.

I now only run this in channel sweep mode, as the Lyme has a slight variation from 2016. It is the only Lyme treatment frequency program I use. I highly encourage anyone with a GB treating Lyme, program this into their machine and use it. It may be all you need for Lyme, but I am still trying to determine this for sure.

Back to the question. Yes, for most applications related to Lyme, I would run one frequency at a time. The only exception would be if you are running multiple harmonics of the same frequency at once.

I always run the GB in RF mode for using the contact method of treatment. I can't think of any good reason to ever run it in audio mode using contact method.

I also would run low three digit audio frequencies, in a higher harmonic range, as high as you can on your machine. Or at least try it, and see if it works better. It does not always work better, but it has never worked worse in my experience.

612 Hz always worked better for my wife than 306 Hz, although they are just harmonics of each other.

You can get a free frequency conversion program at this site. It is called the Harmonic Calculator vB. Char Boehm also has one available, free upon request.

http://www.rifejournal.com/RifeJournal.html

Otherwise you can just double the frequency to get a higher harmonic.

The book for my GB lists auto channel 815 for Toxoplasmosis. Some of these autochannels may have been renumbered with later units. Mine is from 2004. Can someone with a newer GB and a book for it, double check this?

Dan

CD57
Member # 11749

Dan -- great info

What amount of time are you using for each of your harmonics on your custom Lyme channel?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I use twenty minutes, but that is far too long to start with. Especially using the powerful MOPA device. Start at two minutes and work your way up. And that is if you have been treating for a while, using a lower powered mahine.

Anyone who uses one of these MOPA devices in the future, should know that this is wayyy more powerful than your average machine. Use it for real short times to begin with. 30 seconds is plenty. Do not try long run time. You will in all likelyhood end up in an emergency room from far too much die off at one time. Maybe worse.

Dan

Marnie
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another Rife frequency - lyme link here:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Frequencies

432 Hz (and multiples) is very key, IMO, for very complex reasons.

Whether or not you believe this (432 Hz is the frequency of light):

http://www.omega432.com/music.html

http://www.myspace.com/omega432

Interview with Brian Collins:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6e8JJXa4UI&feature=related

I'm having a hard time replaying this interview with Brian Collins (which I saw several days ago), but the comment by another below re: "string theory" - ties directly into another post of mine today in the June 2010 issue of Discover Magazine. That theory is discussed in that issue too:

"Shing-Tung Yau is a force of nature. He is best known for conceiving the math behind the string theory - which holds that, at the deepest level of reality, ***our universe is built out of 10 dimensional, subatomic vibrating strings.***

But Yau's genius runs much deeper and wider: He has also spawned the modern synergy between geometry and physics, championed unprecendented teamwork in mathematics, and helped forster and intellectual rebirth in China."

Caution...the article goes way above my head!!! That guy is truly a genius.

[ 05-17-2010, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: Marnie ]

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Yesterday my guts were in bad condition; i was a little desperate so i took a Diflucan. Then i rifed 73 minutes, with the hand bars on the abdomen, on all the Candida, Yeast, Fungus and Mold frex.

Nothing worked!!! Nothing had any effect.

I'm in a bad mood because nothing works.

PS One day later--- a good gut day. So did those remedy attempts have a one-day delayed effect?

PS It ended as a bad gut day. But i think i found the solution--- see my next post.

-----Polly Polygonum
-------or Nilufar Knotweed

[ 05-19-2010, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: pamoisondelune ]

CD57
Member # 11749

maybe it is working and that is why you feel bad?

Candida does have a die-off/herx.

springshowers
Member # 19863

Marnie

432 is a very common and key frequencies we all have been using and agreed it is very useful

If you read the thread you will find it talked about and used in a ton of programs and by itself by each and every one of us rifing!

: )

LoneDove
Member # 16516

Here's an update on my skin.

It was looking like psoriasis but I've never had psoriasis. Before it itched so bad. The skin started swelling and skin flaking in a mass about 2" diameter. The skin under my foreskin is normally very soft and smooth.

The flea attack of about 25 flea bites in one area on the bottom of my forearm got better after putting a wet salt bar on it when showering. It calmed down the infection and swelling and itching.

It hasn't disappeared but it's down about 70% after 2 days of treating it with the salt bar 1-2x a day.

I tried iodine but that seemed to irritate it. Something really weird it happening with my skin though.

I notice little things that look like tiny red spots but they're little blisters and they itch.

One area a dog scratched me lightly and these little blister/bumps rose up along the scratch line.

I noticed another red, raised place on my chest like hives but it doesn't itch.

Is this bart???

mojo
Member # 9309

I am happy to report that I just read this entire thread - Finally!

Big thanks to everyone who contributed.

I've been rifing using DT frequencies that come with his machine since Sept 09 and totally off ABX. I've only beed rifing every 10 to 14 days but want to step it up a "notch" and add frequencies.

Would like an opinion. I want to do the "general Detox" followed by the "Lymph" "Liver" and "kidney" frequencies followed by Lyme Bart and Erlich later in the day. I will also be using my infrared sauna tonight. (40 to 45 min apx 140 degrees)

Can I go right to the max time amounts on the detox and organ frequencies?

I'm going to stick with the frequencies I'm currently using for "Lyme & Co" for now - and then study the notes I've copied and pasted from here and add suggested frequencies.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

10,000 Hz reduces swelling over night from die off, so I am speculating that it stimulates Lymph function.

I have used this several times and it works well.
You only need to run it for ten minutes or so.

Dan

springshowers
Member # 19863

Mojo Wow Congrads on reading the Whole thing!!

I wanted to answer what I feel about the detox frequencies and organ supports.. I used them first as I was not sure how I would respond to the rife overall and had a bit of fear of going right into the kill mode. As well it was recommended to me by who was overseeing my health.

I did one at a time at full time period and I waited a couple days after each. I had no herx and some slight feeling better right off the bat. Then I started putting them together on the same night and doing just the detox and organs and again did fine and felt more than slight better. I liked it a lot. I was at the end of an intensive treatment protocol anyhow and I was wanting to soak up those toxins. It really helped.

After a good few weeks I started to add in the General Parasite and Viral numbers and then after a couple more weeks I added in the Lyme and Babs and Erlich etc.

I therefore was able to track how my body responded to those items and I found the Detox and organ supports were something I never wanted to miss during any treatment. Still to this day...I do them all no matter what other stuff I am running.

Long story short. I think you can handle the full times but you may want to do some testing out just in the beginning because everyone is different.

I would say if you feel you have done a lot of detox and your body is flowing well or at least somewhat well then it will not be an issues. Others who I have talked to who are maxed out on toxins have to take it slower even and even those supportive programs the create a herx due to the detox affect only. In which case I would guess you should stay on just those til it has cleared before going for the kill numbers..

This is just my opinion and experience and from talking to a few others who ended up using the programs I have posted for Detox Liver Kidney Lymph.

I am not working on trying Adenal and Thyroid and hormone supportive rifing and nothing to report yet because its too soon but so far so good..Even just the stimulation affect of the rife I feel will help. No scientific data here just my own experience and feeling : )

mojo
Member # 9309

Thank you SS for the feedback.

I did the Liver and Lymph already. I will wait until tomorrow to do the Kidney and go from there.

I'm using the sauna 2 to 3 times per week which helps tremendously with detox but I feel my Lymphs are a little plugged.

I'm still going to do my 'normal' "Lyme & Co" tonight because I'm pretty used to that.

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I've got to say was that I'm glad I clicked on Marnie's links. Very facinating stuff.
Also found a video on you tube of his called Water that was amazing. It's 6 minutes and one needs to click on the bottom right hand corner of the you tube screen to appreciate the beauty of the photography along with the music at 432 freq.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr4P4hUttso&feature=related

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Wow - I ended up being super hyper yesterday after doing the Liver and Lymph Frequencies then 10 minues of 10K. I was totally geeked up even at night.

I normally require a 2 hour nap every afternoon but I was way too wired to sleep and even had trouble sleeping last night. My sister thinks the Lymph - especially the 10K are probably the cause.

I did some errands today - which for me counts as exercise - and then did my "normal" DT recommended Lyme/Bart/Erlich rifing but added one minute of 612.

SO glad I read SS post before I did the Kidney - One step at a time from now on LOL.

aiden424
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aiden424     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I didn't read this whole thread so I don't know if this has been covered or not. I have a DT EMEM5.

I tried the frequency 842 and got SO sick. I thoght I was going to have to go to the hospital. I only did it for 15 seconds.

I tried it again about 9 months later at only 10 seconds. I got really sick again.

Has anyone else got sick from 842. I think it's a Bart freguency.

--------------------
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Posts: 807 | From South Dakota | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Hello.. wow this thread is near 1000 posts Amazing and great too. I looked and looked for something just like this that gave peoples feedback and Specific numbers and ideas they used.

And I never could really find anything this specific and now here it is. I am so glad and proud of you all.. "us" for doing this to help others.!

Mojo. yeah one step at a time. And It is obviously dong something for you.. Glad so glad. after awhile it will just be supporting your progress and maintaining. That is what I have found.

I hope it does give you positive responses overall.

Hey.. I still am not sure if I will fly with my box. I am nervous about it. I do not want to end up having to leave it at the airport and pay to have it shipped. I do have my sons aunt who works for the airline I am traveling on and she was not sure as she has not "heard" of rife. lol. But at least she should take it home with her if she is working that day or ?
I want to take it but do not want a big deal around it .. ya know? It seeems like hit or miss at the airport.

Aiden Not heard of 842 being a big deal but we are all different and it obviously is affecting you strongly. amazing how sick you get at 10 seconds?!! wow. Try 1 second maybe? Work up from there.. Never heard of that before..!
Or.. Do the Detox and Organ supports first for awhile and clear out those toxins and then try it again. That is what I would do. I have found that to be key for all treatment modalities.

The sicker reaction and stronger one I get means to stop and detox first and then try again. i even did detox fof 6 months prior to a very strong med I was trying. IT WORKED> After that I could take the med like it was NOTHING no herx and that was Great!!

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Wow! This rife machine actually WORKED! It's hard to believe--- i think it really, really worked!!

My guts were in BAD condition, and rifing on all the Candida, yeast, fungus, and mold frex DIDN'T WORK. Getting WORSE.

I was so upset, getting ready to make various doctor appointments, planning to start using the PE-1 for Candida (which is not so simple, first you have to obtain a homeopathic nosode for candida)--- which might not work either.

Then this morning i rifed on 18 minutes Bart singles, some higher 2 to the nth power multiples of Lyme 612, Babs, Toxoplasmosis, Wounds (bacteria), Brain cleaning.

Plus i rifed 5 minutes on IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME groups, channel 431 :

20 728 7270 784 7870 803 8300 832 880 8450 422 6766 1550 10000 776 7660 690 440 444 105 791 10 5000 800 8020 148 6.3 2.5 522 146 428 555 333 999 230 125 95 72 1865 500

and 5 minutes on C DIFF (just for insurance):

387 635 673

and also ate some chocolate to test it. I did NOT rife on any Candida, fungus, etc. frex!

The bully little machine seems to have cured my guts in 5 or 10 minutes, no rumbings or disasters all day! Feels ok, normal! That was it!! It saved me a whole lot of trouble, incapacitating problems, and expenses for doctor appointments!

I still can't absorb the fact that the MACHINE WORKED. I got used to it NOT working on Candida frex!!

So do i have a Candida gut infection? Now i don't know. I did NOT suspect a bacteria problem because i take LOTS of probiotics all day, always, 4 different brands.

Maybe the rifing for Bartonella upset the gut flora balance, maybe too many good bacteria got killed? I guess i need to upgrade and buy a more expensive, fancier brand of probiotic? Or just rife the problem away?

Aiden--- yes, 842 is a Bartonella frex! Have you done any other treatments for Bart? Do you have recognizable symptoms?
---------------------------------------------

PS One day later:--- the "cure " lasted one day, then some relapse. It's the same old Candida (or something) that didn't respond to Diflucan or rifing, but was affected by something in the channel of IBS frex--- for one day.

So now i have to rife for an hour on Candida mold fungus yeasst, plus other gut channels, to keep it down for ONE DAY. If it would stay down for a week, it would be worth spending the time.

I'm getting ready to start PE-1.

-----Polly Polygonum

[ 05-20-2010, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: pamoisondelune ]

mojo
Member # 9309

So glad the bully machine worked for you LOL! Awesome.

I wanted to ask about the Bart frequencies listed here. I am only using 1518 and 832 for six minutes each.

The first time I use the Bart frequencies that are on this thread - should I go slow or three min each? I went from 2 to 3 min on my current frequencies right to 6 with no herx but after reading the above thread about 832 - not so sure what to do when it's "time"

This is an awesome thread!

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone recommend frequencies for a stomach bug or food poinsoning? I started feeling bad last night and now have nausea, pain and diahreah. I don't think it's Lyme-related.

What bacteria would cause this? Campylobacter? Any other ideas?

Thanks,

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiden424
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aiden424     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Aiden--- yes, 842 is a Bartonella frex! Have you done any other treatments for Bart? Do you have recognizable symptoms?

-----Polly Polygonum
------or Nilufar Knotweed [/QB][/QUOTE]

I was positive through Quest for Bartonella Henselae. I could not tolerate the antibiotics used to treat it.

Kathy

--------------------
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Posts: 807 | From South Dakota | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Aiden---- if you are positive for Bart, you should treat it! It can only get worse, right?

If you can tolerate one second on 842, that's what you should do. How long is your Herx from that? Then when the Herx is over, do it again.

As Dan says, such a slow pace would not overcome the growth rate.

Can you tolerate the Zhang herb Hhoutuynia? You should try that.

Tough problem! How sick do you get? Is it life-threatening?

I wouldn't take those Bart drugs either.

Did you read what Springshowers posted, that she did a lot of detox and then was able to tolerate tough drugs?

Maybe doing a lot of detox combined with one second of Bart rife would remove the toxins so you wouldn't suffer so much.

----Polly Polygonum
-----or Nilufar Knotweed

Faith6
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faith6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rifed for the 4th time today... Just detox and three of the CAFL kidney tonic general(the others yesterday).

Is there such a thing as urinary worms? If so is it possible to pass them within hours?

--------------------
"His faithful love endures forever." Psalm 136

Posts: 189 | From MN | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiden424
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7633

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pamoisondelune:
[QB] Aiden---- if you are positive for Bart, you should treat it! It can only get worse, right?

I'm on 400mg of Doxcycline right now, but it took over a year to get to this dose. My worst herx is when I get really short of breath and I feel like I'm going to pass out.

I feel really sick, like a really bad flu. It usually last about a week to ten days. I only rife every two weeks.

I'm going to keep doing 842, and up the time each time until I don't feel sick from it anymore.

I will try to detox more too.

Kathy

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Cindy dug out another Deer tick that was attached to her. It was about the size of a head of a pin.

They could at least wait until we have cured the original Lyme, before trying to reinfect her.

I really do not see any way to keep from getting infected around here. It is just a matter of time.

I have something, that just feels like a cold, but I have had the ticks crawling all over me also, so now I am a bit paranoid. I guess I will take a slug of MMS and see what happens.

She is going to have to get a heavy duty treatment tonight.

Dan

mojo
Member # 9309

Kathy - those sound like Bart symptoms to me - I get that, too.

Dan - Sorry about all those ticks!

springshowers
Member # 19863

Man Dan that sounds horrible. They are all over you? And your wife is bit again? My goodness.
Will say prayers for you and thinking of you.

I hope it will not mean a reinfection and I pray you do not get ill.

Ughh.. How horrible to have them "all over you"?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

It is not like we are not used to ticks. They have been nothing more than a nuisance for most of my life. I never seen a Deer tick until the 90's. Now they are everyplace, and you just cannot always see them.

We both picked off over twenty when we went walking in the woods this spring. It just is the way it is, and I am not going to hole up in the house to avoid them.

I took some MMS, although I think this is just a cold. I was due for a dose anyway. Cindy will not take MMS no matter what. I do not really know why, but she absolutely will not.

I think taking MMS is probably the best first thing you can do, after being bit.

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I didn't rife yesterday, but the head symps were building up all day, so finally at 1 am i felt compelled to rife for 1 hour.

I did 5 min on Irritable Bowel channel, and strangely, those frex made my head feel very HAPPY.

I did Lyme frex 19584 and 9792 (multiples of 612), which my head could feel. In comparison 612 feels too weak and blah.

Guts were in normal, good condition this a.m.

My complaint is, i can't even go ONE DAY without needing to rife? I have to spend 1 hour a day at this? I guess it could be the Bart (or Toxoplasmosis?) growing fast?

I did the usual 18 min on Bart singles, 1 min each. After the session my head felt clear and happy. i appreciated the happy head and felt it was worth rifing.

So does this go on indefinitely, one hour a day at the least?

-------

Dan, people have their own ways of doing things, but i wouldn't go in the woods unprotected, picking up ticks. I carry my spray bottle of Dr Bronner's peppermint soap (diluted) and keep my boots sprayed and wet. If necessary , i carry clippers to clear a path.

-----Polly Polygonum

AllergicGuy
Member # 26031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AllergicGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All,

Brand new here at Lymenet! :-)

Wife and I have been using Rife for about five years on and off. Not for Lymes which we are just now suspecting for each of us... SIGH...

Rife is an AMAZING treatment for so many things!

I'm posting since I don't see any reference to the great FREE frequency generators out there or to CAFL.

Google CAFL short for Consolidated Annotated Frequency List and you will get the full list of popular frequencies for all ailments A to Z.

I've been using FREX which is a free download for any Windows machine... You can pay which unlocks the software and gives access to the fourms or you can just use it and have to restart it every 15 minutes...

Can't say enough good about Rife or FREX. Now that I suspect Lymes I'm back to using Rife today!!

AG

Posts: 4 | From Cle Elum, Wa | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AllergicGuy
Member # 26031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AllergicGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
P.S.

I hook my laptop up to TENS pads and Rife using FREX this way! FREE and it works!

Also forgot to add the link to FREX
http://heal-me.com.au/frex.html

Thanks everyone!
AG

Posts: 4 | From Cle Elum, Wa | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

I'm still herxying a little from Wed evening rife session. All I did differently (besides doing the Liver and then Lymph and then 10K for ten min earlier in the week) was add one minute of 612.

Wed I was OK, but skipped my sauna (getting too warm out) and I was very sick all day and night Thursday. Yesterday I felt OK in the pm after my nap but woke up sick again today.

I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to do the "general cleansing" today and if I can go right to 3 min per frequency?? Does this ever make people herx? Should I start slower.

I thought I was pretty "clean" but now I wonder...................

springshowers
Member # 19863

Hi Mojo

I wanted to say that When I posted the detox and organ support as part of my protocol and where I started I got feedback that others were not using anything else besides the lyme and co infections frequencies for the most part.

It was I that kept posting them and sharing them as I really felt they helped me. I think there are only a couple who have actually adopted them or followed them besides me so you may not get a big response to your questions.

Just so you know. I could be wrong and maybe more people than I think now use them? But I have not heard about it much except a select few.

I think you probably know better than us about how much you should do because you have been feeling your responses lately. But I think that you may want to do just 1 minute of each frequency on that program first and work up? But its up to you.

I wish you luck and I hope that it works out where you feel better with them and not herx. At that point you can use them after killing numbers and it will help you detox and clear stuff out much faster. It helped me.

Maybe not everyone feels they need that extra support but I am one who does.

Let us know

mojo
Member # 9309

Thank you - i was thinking one minute each to start, as well.

This will be great for me as I can't use my sauna in the warm summer months.

CD57
Member # 11749

I want to add something I learned for users of the GB4000: if you have a frex such as say, 900.56, the machine doesn't accept the "6" in .56, it will go only to tenths past the decimal point. (Gee did I get my math right?). So you have to round up or down, for example 900.56 becomes 900.6.
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay this is gonna be long and drawn out so ya'll bare with me. As most of you know I've been rifing for over a year now with amazing results. After almost 3 years straight of abx and antimalarials I was able to stop all meds last June.

I have had very defined periods of wellness marked by very defined herxes and for the most part am able to tell what's a herx, a flair, etc. Besides a couple of what I would call "mini flairs" I have been functioning at about 90% since this past September and have been able to lead a normal, active life.

Fast forward to about 6 weeks ago. I moved back to Mississippi from Colorado and have been under an enormous amount of personal stress. Besides the move which obviously included a major climate and altitude change, I've started a new job and I'm also going through a divorce.

My new roomate has (had! gone now!) an indoor/outdoor cat and a few days after moving in I found a tick crawling on the couch. Then I found a tick crawling on the cat a few days later, then a tick just chilling on the screen of my laptop and then my roomate found one crawling on his neck one night. Basically, in span of a week we found 4 ticks in the house. I was FREAKED to say the least.

A few days later I felt this weird scab/bite on the back of my head but I couldn't see it so I had a friend look at it. Said it looked like a little bug bite and I didn't think much else about it.

About a week later I started getting pretty sick pretty fast. The first thing was that awful flu feeling - just weak and sick - accompanied by the worst night sweats I have ever experienced in my life. I've been having them pretty much nightly for about 3 weeks now and I mean I wake up drenched. My hair is soaked, my clothes, my heart is pounding...ugh it just sucks.

As most of you also know I "beat" babesia with my rife machine back in the fall so babs has been a non-issue for me for a long time. Even when I did have babs I RARELY had night sweats and when I did they weren't drenching.

Another new symptom I'm having is pain. I know a lot of people with Lyme experience pain as their main symptom but this has never been the case for me. I am what most would call a "neuro lymie".

Well, soon after the night sweats started the pain started. I can't describe my pain very well, but I'll do the best I can. It is this all over, head to toe pain and nothing makes it go away. It feels like all the nerves in my body are exposed to cold air - kinda like a tooth ache but put it in body form.

Also my muscles are so stiff it's ridiculous - every muscle in my body feels like a rubberband that has been stretched to the breaking point especially my neck and calves.

Finally, a few days ago my joints started aching - wrists, knees, hips and the aching has now turned into feeling like someone is sawing my limbs off. Yes, it's that bad.

Now let me add to this that I noticed a very faint rash on my neck right below my ear a couple of weeks ago also. I've had this same rash on and off since contracting Lyme but 3 days ago I woke up and it had formed a perfect bulls-eye. It's still there but lighter in color.

Now in the midst of all this I have been rifing my *** off. I mean sometimes twice a day, but to be honest it's doing nothing for my symptoms. Unless I'm stuck in a giant herx from over-rifing (possible, I suppose) and am just so toxic that I can't tell which way is up and which way is down anymore...honestly I just have no clue what is going on.

I always flair in the spring but my flairs are always OLD symptoms that I haven't had in ages coming back not brand new ones that won't go away. Is this just a mega flair from stress, moving, season, altitude change? Have I been re-infected?? These are basically rhetorical questions that I'm asking - I know no one can say for sure. The one thing I can say for sure is that I am very sick again and very confused.

Out of desperation more than anything I started minocycline 3 days ago - same day I noticed the bullseye rash. The only thing I've noticed so far since starting back on mino is a "my head is about to explode" headache that won't quit.

And lastly, there is one thing that I forgot to mention - I did get a kidney infection a couple of weeks ago and from past experience the only thing that gets rid of them for me is flagyl so I did several days of flagyl at 750mg a day. I was having all the symptoms I've named above but after taking the flagyl they went from a 5 in severity to a 10.

If I only had one thing going on it would be so much easier to pinpoint the cause of all this. I could say "okay I'm under an incredible amount of stress and x happened so that must be the cause", or "okay I have a bullseye, we've had ticks in the house, duh" or "okay, I was already flairing, I had to take flagyl on top of it, obviously this aggravated my symptoms" but since it's been all of those things there's no way for me to pinpoint the cause.

Any advice on what to do at this point? Any opinions on what could be going on?

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Gosh that is quite a story. I think it sounds like you got reinfected. My opinion after reading your whole post.

I hope you can feel better somehow by rifing but it may be smart to stay on those meds and get into a doctor. It sounds like a serious case and those are the type of symptoms i have had for years.

The pain and the stiffness and such. I assume you have fatigue and then the headaches.. etc.

Blessings.

I hope you figure it out that is for sure and I hope you caught it early if it is a reinfection and it is treatable quickly.

Also I would stay on the rife but you may be doing a bit too much with this new infection and can not do as much as you used to when you were all ready clearing out so much..

Take care.

Maybe others will have better ideas or more to add..

D Bergy
Member # 9984

It sounds like Babesiosis symptoms more than Lyme, but the two are overlapping so who can say for sure.
Both are probably contributing to the bad symptoms. Bart is also possible, but only experimentation will reveal which is causing the problems, and all could be involved.

I would run the CAFL Babesia and Bart frequencies. I do have more faith in the DNA frequencies from Char Boehm. I do not know if you have these or not, but you can get them from her site.

http://www.dnafrequencies.com/

It is too bad we have to always face the chance of infection or reinfection. It is certainly a real likely possibility around here.

Dan

mojo
Member # 9309

I'm thinking new infection, too.

I pretty much agree with springshowers.

I'm so sorry you are so sick again.

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, that sucks - not what I wanted to hear! [Smile]

It is a shame that we have to worry about reinfection even when careful. As much as I love the outdoors I pretty much stay away just to minimize the risk - I didn't give much thought to the cat until it started bringing ticks in.

I'm going to stay on top of rifing but will also stay on the mino for a couple of months too, just to be on the safe side.

Dan as far as rifing for babs, bart and lyme - I've been rifing for all 3 and it just doesn't seem to be helping.

What sucks the most is that I remember clearly the first time I rifed for babs and the instant relief I got from my symptoms. My babs symptoms now are kinda like my old ones but times 10 - and rifing is doing absolutely nothing.

Ah well, either way I'll figure it out.

Thanks for the input ya'll.

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement