LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 15)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
Marnie
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Light went on...

I wondered why 432 Hz helps (= the frequency of light) when mice with Bb exposed to sunlight -> WORSE infection.

Then I realized something very important...

Sunlight (energy) is altered by our atmosphere...via our...

Ozone layer, the ionosphere where ELF (extremely low frequency) waves are impacted by the light, etc.

Sigh of relief...432Hz, though it IS the "frequency of light" is very different than the light (waves/frequencies) that ultimately reaches us.

the number 9...yea...sure ties in!

AMAZING...the cycles, the spirals (clockwise and counterclockwise)...

How this all fits together is mind blowing.

Ancient cultures knew a LOT more than we currently do! They left us symbols...LOTS of them.

It is fascinating and shocking.

Those who are using "light therapy" - wavelengths as opposed to frequencies - alternate 650nM and 880nM.

Rifers...when perfect "A" is changed to 432 Hz, the other notes change frequency too. D, for example, becomes 144 Hz.

Ancient musical instruments were tuned to 432 Hz...for a REASON.

Restore the balance.

History...religions (all of them)...astrology...numerology...astronomy...
physics...

ALL are inter-related.

``As long as there is breath in my body
I will never ever cease to be a seeker after truth.''

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a person with Crohn's there are two different kinds of Diarrhea.

One is from one or more invader living in the intestinal tract, and the bodies reaction to the invader. It tries to flush it out.

The other is because you have killed a ton of invaders and the body is flushing them out.

Not sure which you have, but it is not always a negative sign. If you have killed a lot of pathogens in the intestinal tract, the Diarrhea should resolve itself in a few days.

I had this same effect from using MMS. After that, I was much improved.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay guys I placed my gb4000 footpads on my upper chest and on my upper back. Ran freq 8 for 40 minutes. I looked at my chest a day or 2 later and I see a million tiny tiny bumps all over my upper chest close to where the pads were.
I'm just curious if it is a bart reaction or Babs reaction. Anyone else ever notice bumps like I described.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jarjar -- interesting reaction. I wonder if it could be a bart/babs reaction. Or maybe it could be a reaction to the RF hitting your skin?

I have a couple of questions for you.

What made you put the footpads on your chest? I was thinking about doing the same thing b/c I feel I have some bugs in my left lung.

Did you run the preprogrammed auto channels in groups? I am thinking of creating single frequency channels to run.

Do you hold your hand cylindars during your whole session? I have been ace bandaging mine to my forearms so I can have my hands free to do things while I rife.

Sorry for all the questions -- thanks for your help.

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jarjar,

What made you pick the frequency 8? I've never run anything lower than 20. Just curious!

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asummers I bought my by gb4000 from a guy that is VERY involved with rife, matter of fact he created the tubes with crystals that you can buy as an accessory for the gb 4000. His background is in biomedical wellness. He works with a medical intuitive or as he calls her his kinesiologist. Both of them have been cured from life threatning diseases by rife.
She picked up that I was dealing with an infection in my lungs. Which doesn't surprise me as being on the MP I often burp then have to go spit up a bacteria soup as I call it.
He mentioned when He told me to start running program 8 that it was for an infection.

So yes feel free to place your foot pads on many places of the body. As I mentioned before I put one pad on my forehead and one on my back neck and got a strong reaction from die off in my brain area. This was something he told me to do. But I have always been told to put the other pad on the opposite side of the body such as front and back of chest, stomach etc.
No I don't use the hand cylinders when I use the pads on different parts of the body. I just do what his intuitive tells me to do. Some things I do on my own. Sometimes I will use the pads on my brain and my crystal tubes on my feet to go after babs which I feel sure is in my brain and feet.
I run one freq at a time when I rife. Although when I'm wingin it on my own I might do 8 freq for short periods at 5 minutes per freq.

lauren I answered your question also on freq.8.
I think it's agreed that there are a lot of fequencies out there that nobody actually knows exactly what they hit or what they do.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jarjar -- do you cover the foot pads with the terry cloth things that come with them? the foot pads are so flimsy I don't know how you get them to stay on say the back of your neck?
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ordered Nenah Sylver's book, because of the recommendations of this thread.

I read the reviews and everybody wrote Nina Silver. Does she go by both names? Just curious.

liz

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

CD, yes I was always instructed to wet the terry cloth pads with water and squeeze out most of the water until the cloth is just damp. Then I insert the metal pads into the terry cloths, then I clip on the metal pads and one side of the cloth inside the clamp so that they stay together. It easily conforms to your forehead without slipping off while damp.
I always use the pads on my neck in a recliner so I never worry about them moving around. Otherwise just roll up a towel or put a towel over a pillow and lay down while doing it.

springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello All.

I was wondering if anyone know of any other machines besides mine (Bcx Ultra) that comes with the Ray Tubes? Described below: I have been looking for this feature but only find either Bare Devices or Contact Devices for the most part and not others that have these Ray Tubes as a feature like I am using? If anyone here knows and can point me to the machine I would appreciate it.

The Rife Machine with Penetrating RF Frequencies

Now you can reach the maximum capabilities and potential in Rife Frequency Technology with the most advanced gas plasma delivery system available. Our new convenient hand held RF (radio frequency) Ray Tube technology accelerates and maximizes the potential of energy research in ways previously unavailable. Both of the glas ray tubes are filled with four noble gases - Argon, Krypton, Xenon and Neon.

The Plasma Ray Tubes are radio frequency (RF) powered, which means your selected frequencies are broadcast and penetrate without the type of limitation seen with skin contact electrodes where the electricity can skim over the surface of the body without fully penetrating the skin's natural resistance. While foot plate electrodes and metal hand cylinders offer a good alternative for many individuals, there is no modality that beats the penetrating power of Radio Frequency pulsations. Simply connect the Glass Tube electrodes and the frequencies are routed directly tthrough the ionized plasma Ray Tubes via broad spectrum radio frequencies. This extraordinary delivery system is unmatched and penetrates the entire target area fully and completely. The energy focus is the most concentrated at the site of application, but also affects the entire body as well, due to the RF Ultra-Sound effects propagating throughout the lymphatic, plasma and cellular fluids of the system. These harmonic ultrasound resonance frequencies result from the pulsating pressure of the light mass emanating from the ionized noble gas tubes. This is the same principle that accounted for the observed MOR (Mortal Oscillatory Rate) oscillation effects of the original Royal Rife beam tube. The technology is 21st Century, but the results are the same! BCX Ultra utilizes proven Rife concepts including frequency gating (pulsing) and the ability to combine a separate carrier frequency with a modulation frequency to assure the deepest penetration and harmonic interaction. These are the features that produced such incredible results with the original Rife machine of the 1940's. Some units that are being advertised are simple frequency/function generators and cannot offer the results of the BCX Ultra.

The Glass tubes may be applied in many different ways

o apply the tip of the glass tube onto acupuncture points
o on chiropractic trigger points
o apply to reflexology points
o slowly sweep over lymphatic drainage sites
o apply to Chakra locations
o grasp one tube in each hand for complete body penetration
o apply a tube on either side of a muscle stress or strain

Our Ray Tubes use only the most durable Quartz Glass which are evacuated of Air, Fire-Quenched, and filled with a mixture of four different Inert Gases known as Noble Gases (Argon, Neon, Krypton, Xenon). The difference in effectiveness comparing ionized noble gas tubes versus stainless steel hand and foot electrodes is profound due to the deeply penetrating nature of the RF radio frequency energies. We include three kinds of applicators (foot plates, glass tubes and a single Red Led Wand) in order to offer our customers the greatest levels of choice. The high voltage / low current radio frequency (RF) energy ionizes the noble gases in the glass tubes into a plasma state. The RF energy then passes through the capacitance of the glass evenly and thoroughly, permeating the desired area, as well as the body as a whole. The RF glass tube unit, being Monopolar, has only one wire connected to each of the two glass tubes, so that when the Tubes are used on an area of the body, that area absorbs the Modulated Audio and R.F. carrier energy and frequency, with the return path of the circuit being completed through the capacitance of the body. Stated simply, the body completes the circuit between the two glass tubes. The RF energy is produced by an electronic circuit that derives its signal from a pulsed repetition rate within the audio frequency spectrum. This pulsed rate has been shown over many years to be of superior value much like the benefits derived from normal exercise.

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PS

My Machine comes with Foot Plates that are hard and large and then "wet pads" that are floppy metal and come with terry cloth covers.

Therefore I can use either or both at the same time depending on what I am doing.

I am sure you can buy either as accessories to use for any of the machines that use contact methods as an option.

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
j_liz -- a while back, i almost posted the same question you just asked. Dr. Sylver wrote her first book under a 'pen name' Dr. Nina Silver and then published her second edition under Nenah Sylver.

The book is an amazing resource - you won't regret the purchase.

jarjar -- thanks for your response to my questions. i had no idea that you could buy tubes with crystals...very interesting. thanks for the info. i think you are really lucky to be working with the kinesiologist. i wish i had someone like that.

i feel like i have bugs or something in my lungs. i don't have a cough, but it feels like something is in my left lung. but i am going to rife with the different frequencies for strep, ect...

again, thanks for your reply.

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did an experiment a few minutes ago in my kitchen using 432 Hz.

It surprised me.

(I'm intentionally burying this information here.)

Anyway...I have a tuning fork that delivers "perfect A" - 432 Hz - Verdi - the "frequency of light".

It has a pleasant sound.

I activate the tuning fork by hitting it against a rubber mallet.

Now...

I took some plain old table salt...NaCl...Mortons - dark blue box with the girl holding an umbrella on it - and sprinkled some on a piece of wax paper on my countertop.

Then I "activated" the tuning fork and held it directly above the grains of salt near the edge of the scattered salt so I could observe individual grains.

They moved !...but only when the "sound" was the strongest (loudest)...right away.

Now...like you, I thought this was just because of the sound vibrations...if we had an earthquake, the salt would move too...

So I tried to repeat the same experiment using 2 other tuning forks..for "C" at 256 Hz and 512 Hz- they are based on/correspond to perfect A.

I did the identical experiment....over and over.

Neither one of THOSE frequencies impacted the grains of salt. They did NOT move.

Because Bb is dependent on NaCl for motility and it has a way to "sense" NaCl, I wanted to see what that particular frequency (432 Hz) did to good old table salt.

The frequency 432 Hz (the frequency of light) caused a salt granule to move. I saw it with my naked eyes. (no magnifying glass)

And the other frequencies did not cause the salt granules to move.

Rifers and others interested in wavelengths too...mark your calendars for July 1,2010...for exactly 7:04 am.

I suspect you might feel differently on that day.

***Especially***those of you who live geographically nearer to the oceans!

Please let me know if you "feel" a difference on that day compared to other days.

I'll let you know why after that day.

Jarjar...try 9...you do know the corresponding brain wave, right?

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Marnie Do you use a rife machine?
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Marnie 9 was the first frequency the rife intuitive told me to work with. I worked with it for a while also worked with 99 and 999.
Marnie
Member # 773

jarjar....You do understand what 999 represents, right?

We may need to take this privately as the links will take very different turns into many different "subjects".

Which will blow you away. The inter-relationship...the history...

432Hz = the frequency of light MIGHT be impacting OUR linear DNA...

Which forms an octahedron...but the 2 "pyramids" share a common BASE...4 sides +4 sides +1 base =

Bb's DNA is linear and CIRCULAR.

Big difference.

Spring...I tried Rife myself as an experiment - many sessions. I wanted to see MY reaction to it. I ran "general frequencies" first.

I used a very powerful Rife machine...computer driven and the frequencies were sent thru a light source...using argon gas. The treatments cost $100 for 5 treatments.

The unit costs $6,000.00 It was available at an alternative healing center nearby. That was many years ago.

I do not have lyme - a family member does/did (now "autoimmune"). I've also tried many other things...ozone sauna, infrared sauna (I have one), photon therapy (I have the Photon 90), Teslar frequencies - odd!, foot detox pads, etc.

This is a journey...to figure out what works, what doesn't, the possible dangers, and the whys.

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rec'd my Rife Handbook, by Nenah Sylver today! In the fwd by Richard Loyd, he mentions a device people use to scan their bodies and find the frx, and then run the frx. What device does that?

I wish I could read this book in 1 day. LOL

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

CD57 I tried to PM you back and wrote a nice long response and then your box was full and I lost the message : ( But long story short. yes I really went there.

I will answer you some more if you clear your box at some point.

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spring, bummer!

All clear now. [Smile]

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Spring, bummer! All clear now. [Smile] pls write again....I have much to ask you!

BTW The Rife Handbook is INCREDIBLE. I am seeing all kinds of connections I never made before. Like....maybe this incessant muscle pain in jaw/back/feet is NOT bartonella? And the brain fog and psych symptoms too? Maybe that is leaky gut caused by abx and not avoiding gluten like my test said I should? and the fact that I have low MSH and high MMP9 is indicative of some kind of mold thing......

CD57
Member # 11749

Spring, bummer! All clear now. [Smile] pls write again....I have much to ask you!

BTW The Rife Handbook is INCREDIBLE. I am seeing all kinds of connections I never made before. Like....maybe this incessant muscle pain in jaw/back/feet is NOT bartonella? And the brain fog and psych symptoms too? Maybe that is leaky gut caused by abx and not avoiding gluten like my test said I should? and the fact that I have low MSH and high MMP9 is indicative of some kind of mold thing......

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The F-scan is the device Richard Loyd is referring to that scans frequencies in the body.

It is not thought to be very accurate, but I have never personally used the F-scan.

The problem is how to distinguish between harmless bacteria and harmful bacteria, assuming it can detect it in the first place.

EAV devices are supposed to do the same thing, but again the accuracy is questionable.

These devices may work to a degree, but it would still take some skill to interpret the results, and know when it is producing an error.

http://www.energetic-medicine.net/f-scan.html

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi!

I have read through this thread over the last two days [Embarrassed] Great information! I wanted to try rifing a while back but did not know if I was able to detox or if my immune system was active enough. So I started with diet and went gluten, dairy, all animal foods, caffeine and alcohol free and found out a few other sensitivities.

Then I tried acupuncture as the pain and swelling in a finger joint became intolerable. It worked and after 2 sessions I got pain relief due to the release of endorphins. On top of that I got a herx which I consider to be a great thing as I had not taken anything to kill, only Ancient Earth Minerals which have been excellent I think. So now I am herxing and taking binders and I think that my immune system is showing that it is active and I can start to rife.

So my first step is to find a device and I have looked at the ResIWave and then maybe move up. Lots of advice here.

One thing I wonder is whether others here are on a strict diet and especially a gluten free one? I have read so much that says that Lymies should be gluten free for best healing.

I also wonder what Metalic Blue is doing?

best wishes

mati

Posts: 148 | From europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Mati! This is a good thread, isn't it.

I'm using the DT EMEM 5A with good results. I've been treating my Lyme since March, 2006 and have used everything from ABX, to Cowden and now Rife. I use an Infra Red Sauna for detox and it is GREAT - I always feel better after and for the next day or two.

As for diet - once upon a time I was very strict and had no coffee, carbs and ate only good stuff. I go gluten free sometimes and always feel better for it. After all this time it's difficult for me to be as strict - but I do the best I can.

I try to eat as alkaline as I can and I do drink coffee but I cold brew it to remove most of the acid (and it tastes great). I use half decaf and always organic as coffee is a "dirty" product.

Happy rifing!

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi mojo

Thanks. It is a headache trying to figure out the best device but many agree with your choice. I have tried the sauna but I was not able to handle the toxins being mobilised so have to leave it for now till my system is stronger but will be using it when the rifing is underway. I am thinking of maybe the Buhner protocol to get my Lyme levels down prior to rifing as I have had no abx to do this.

On diet, I know that it is easy to slip back and some people can take that more than others. I am in the category that cannot and know I have to stick to this diet for life now as age has caught up on me but I am ok with that and my regrets are that I did not see just how sick I was and how important it was to be committed to do everything to promote healing as we just do not know what is around the corner for us. I now put healing at the top of my list of priorities and would no more think of putting something in my body which is harmful than I would of doing anything harmful to a loved one - that loved one is now me as well, but it took some time to see it.

Thanks for your good wishes!
mati

Posts: 148 | From europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
calmom
Member # 24054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for calmom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got my BCX Ultra as recommended by my health care practitioner. I feel so in over my head and am so thankful for this group.

I watched/read the instructions and sort of get how to run the machine, the general idea of frequencies - still trying to comprehend the wave forms, gating, etc... figure it is a process - especially for the electrically challenged.

I am wondering if I am missing some instructions, because I am not certain where to place the tubes, electrodes or metal foot pads (I guess on my feet). To start is it as simple as feet on foot pads and hold the tubes?

Finally, I have been reassured about the risk - safe if following instructions and have no heart condition or metal implants, but am currently on my own and thought if any thing happened.... are there risks I should be aware of?

I'll be reading thru this tread and the suggested links - appreciation to all who have gone before.

[ 07-04-2010, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: calmom ]

Posts: 29 | From California | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Hi Calmom --

Welcome to our group [Smile] I don't have a BCX Ultra, but I do hear good things about the machine. I know there is at least one person in our group that use's your machine. But due to my lyme brain, I can't think of them right now (ha-ha).

I think the risk that we all need to be aware of is 'over rifing.' I know we are all eager to get better quick. But I would start rifing in small increments of time. Wait a day or two to see if you herx. A herx can come up to 48 hrs after a rife session. (I herx 12-24 hrs after, some herx right away). If you aren't herxing, then start to add time until you feel a herx.

Always wait to rife again after your herx has cleared.

Some other places that you might be able to get support/info regarding your machine are:

www.rifeforum.com
[email protected]
[email protected]
Bryan Rosners Rife Book
Nenah Sylver, Ph.D - Rife Handbook

I would start running frequencies `normally' and in a couple of weeks/months when you are more familiar with your machine, you can practice the sweeps & gating options. Once you begin to use your machine, you will get more comfortable and want to experiment -- trust me, we have all been there with our machines.

Good luck and keep us posted.

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Just a side note about a recent rife experience.

I haven't been rifing for lyme & co-infections due to coming down with a virus. I can't tell you how excited I am to be sick.

Since 'crashing' with lyme 2 yrs agao I haven't gotten a cold/allergies -- nothing. So to be sick (and it isn't a herx) is really exciting to me.

Part of how I knew I was sick was that I got a HUGE fever blister on my lip. I used to get them prior to my lyme disease and I haven't had one for 2 yrs. Well Friday night it came out and I thought, 'I am going to rife for this sucker - why not?'

Well today it is GONE! Dried up and not visible. I can't believe it. Usually it lingers around healing for up to two weeks. Even my husband can't believe it. I rifed on the Herpes Simplex 1 channels. I did it for extra time, but it is gone. I didn't make contact with my lip, rather I just used my foot & hand paddles.

I also use my machine for my menstrual cramps as well. I ususally can't function for a day or two they are so bad. But for the past 6 months I have been rifing for them and they go away. No more advil needed [Smile]

mattnapa
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattnapa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am interested in this topic, but I will throw out that I saw a claim that at least some of the foot padshad been studied in terms of what they contained after use, and it supposedly showed no signs of toxic substances. I have no real opinion, but wanted to throw out the supposed info. I can probaly get you link if your interested
Posts: 357 | From California | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
calmom
Member # 24054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for calmom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you asummers. Good advice to go slowly. I am thinking I need to get a notebook and record what frequencies and what reactions etc.. I have learned in this experience that the whole Lyme thing is a long term process for most of us - few clear cut answers. Gives a very literal meaning to "being responsible for your own health." Before I had good health and the few problems were quickly resolved...so I am learning. Perhaps the blessing is that we will be a little less dependent on any healthcare system.

While it is overwhelming at first I am very excited at the potential of this technology - for more than just Lyme. Like the cold sore, and the cramps. A young girl at the clinic where I am said it is very effective for her cramps also. In my instruction manual there is a handout about using it for bone, fractures, breaks and connective tissue damage. I think many Lyme people suffer from the connective tissue damage. They learned this was effective because they used it on a horse who suffered a fracture that wouldn't heal for 9 months prior to the rife application.

Reading the threads a bit I also liked springshowers idea of detoxing and organ support. My whole approach has been - heal the body, kill the bugs and detox, detox, detox. Love that this machine is supposed to do all of that.

Posts: 29 | From California | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

The foot pads that are being mentioned in this thread are not the type that are supposed to suck up toxins. I doubt that these do anything.

The foot pads in the context of this thread are metal plates that conduct electricity and frequencies to the body. They are conductors.

Dan

mattnapa
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattnapa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DBergy thanks for the clarification
Posts: 357 | From California | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Hi CD57 I have been traveling and away a lot so I did not see your comment. If you want to PM me again I will try to answer your questions.

As you know CalMom I have the BCX and I sent you some info and I hope it helps you.

I am still doing organ support and detox with great success and still running lyme and parasites and viral and fungal programs too.

I am feeling better and better and not sliding backwards. I have complained of foot fungus on my two big toe nails for yeras that has come and gone in waves through time. Well I tried IT ALL for years and consitatntly and was on lamasil even as i gave up on natural things for a whole YEAR> It almost worked but when I stopped the pill it returned. Dah

I did the RIFE for 3 days straight and it was amazing. I felt it clearing up .. It happend so fast. Then I did it the next week and my nails 80 percent fell off.. Then I kept doing it each week and the infection is GONE> LIke GONE GONE GONE> And even better than that the Nails there were near gone are now almost also grown totally back. And this is all in Two months time..!!

I have NEVER had something like this happen and like the fever blister above its cool to SEE something working in front of your eyes with the RIFE>

IT WORKS>!!!

Even if Rife keeps me from relapse or going backwards etc.. Its worth it. I think it is hard to use RIFE To get ahead of the game alone and for me I had to ABX IV and Integrative approaches and then RIFE worked into the end and Onward. I will now always rife.

PS I still like my foot bath too quite a lot and due to traveling have not ben able to take it with me but have been taking the rife wiht me EVERYWHERE!!!

Blessings

And wanted to share because I was a bit of a sceptic and just did it to try it and was out of money to treat and wanted something at home and well I just had to try.. and I AM SO GLAD I DID!!

Keep on going all.. Do not give up!!!.

I have more work to do and I also am adding adrenal and thyroid all the time to my rife and noticing changes in my sleep and energy.. Can this all be due to Rife? or my body is adjusting as I started to heal and feel better from my other treatments? Not sure but I am going to keep running them anyway.. no matter what..

Do not forget the DETOX>. Yes. DETOX Detox Detox..

I am also doing Whey now too into my morning blender drink that has alot going on and into it..

Cheers all

Do not hesitate to PM with any BCX questions or overall questions. I am no expert and learning as I go but I will do my best to share what I do know.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I think it is easy to give too much credit to the device being used. They can give you amazing results, but in the end, you do have to have a decently functioning immune system to clean up the mess.

Same with any other treatment. In order to really recover substantially you need the immune system to fight this also. The frequencies weaken and probably kill some of the pathogens, but I am fairly sure the immune system is often finishing them off.

You need both.

Viruses on the other hand, just seem to die off from the frequencies themselves. Viruses are one of the easiest things to kill if you have the correct frequencies. Bacterium can be very tough.

Dan

springshowers
Member # 19863

Great point Dan

Have you had experience trying to kill fungal things or mold issues in the body?? I am finding it is more like killing the viruses.. Not to hard..

And I agree with the immune system comment and I notice as I get stronger I am able to rife a bit more affectively and see quicker results.

Makes sense..

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have not really ever tried to kill fungus or mold in the body. I have not run into it yet.

I did try to kill mold, with frequencies, that was growing in a rental house we were in for a while.

I could never get any killing effect. There are many kinds of molds, and I was not that good at using the device at that time, but this is not an isolated case.

Others have tried to kill pathogens in a petri dish with frequencies. Sometimes they can do it rather effectively. Other times they cannot do it, but the same treatment in the body does work.

I think the immune system is the difference. You only have to slightly weaken some of these pathogens. Just enough to slow them down, and give the immune system a fighting chance. Tip the odds in favor of the bodied defenses.

Dan

CD57
Member # 11749

Favorite detox frex anyone?
calmom
Member # 24054

Springshowers - thanks! You are such a help.

So for me who has Lyme, Erlichia, Babesia and an assortment of viruses is there a more logical approach to attacking this? Is there a way to "pay off the high interest cards first"?

I am thinking of running the detox, then trying the Lyme for a week, then (always depending on my reaction and not overdoing it) can I start to add in the viral frequencies?

In case anyone has connective tissue damage - or a broken bone - here is the article that came with my BCX http://rifeenergymedicine.com/1028article.html

Also there was a pretty well done Lyme Story about Monica Downer an Olympic Hopeful in rowing on NPR http://thestory.org/ The only thing I wish they had done more of is discuss her treatment protocol.

Told I should get the Rife Handbook...guess that's next.

CalMom

[ 07-04-2010, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: calmom ]

calmom
Member # 24054

Question - any concerns using computer or answering phones while on the machine? I have the BCX with the plasma ray tubes. I was told the story of a man who the machine seemed to do nothing to but his dog would throw-up an hour after his owner used the BCX, they tested and it turned out they tested and the dog had Lyme. It was affecting him just being in the same room. Got me thinking - does it effect the electronics around us? Anyone work on their computer while riffing?

Thanks!

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The GB-4000 frequency generator will interfere with the computer if it is right next to it. I would guess this would be true of any machine that used a high frequency carrier wave. The distance makes a difference.

The EMEM's should not interfere, as they are using frequencies that are lower than those that would generally interfere with electronics. But if you get it close enough, it is possible, just from interference.

I use the GB-4000 with the MOPA transmitter and it does not interfere with my electronics, but since the carrier is variable, it may depend what frequency it is set at. It reliably trips out the arc fault breakers in the house.

These are designed to trip when a frequency other than 60 Hz goes through the wiring, so the broadcasting effect of the machine causes them to trip.

Kind of a hassle.

Dan

calmom
Member # 24054

I think I ruined my Blackberry Storm answering the phone while on the machine. I have the BCX Ultra. Is the broadcasting effect - the energy that is in the air around the machine? (completely electronically challenged here)

I was doing the preprogrammed Lyme set of frequencies that my I was tol many people found a reaction to. Since I seemed to do well on the shorter set two days ago, I thought I would try this set - it is a series of 43 frequencies that run 3 minutes each, so it takes about 1 hr and 39 min.

The frequencies were all of them between 480 and 520.
About 1hr. 15 minutes into I got a call and pushed the screen - immediately it flashed, went dark, came on again, then I push one app and another would light up. I turned it off and finished the treatment and now turning it on it is still not working - the correct apps do not respond to when I push them. Never had this problem before.

I wonder if the time made a difference - does the energy accumulate around the plasma tubes? I have a call into the place I purchased the machine, may not hear from them until Monday...

Off to Verizon to have the phone checked out.

Anyone hear of the Bob Beck protocol? Dr. thought I might find that interesting.

Also how quickly do people typically feel a herx or reaction? I am reading it can take a whole day, does anyone feel it right away. I am wondering how to determine what is the machine - running a program twice and seeing if the reaction is similar might be one way?

CalMom

[ 07-04-2010, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: calmom ]

CD57
Member # 11749

Calmom, got your email, thank you so much! I wrote you a nice long response and then lost it....

I also wondered about the computer thing......my computer sits about three feet from my machine......I bet the Blackberry outage did have something to do with the BCX....would be interested to hear what the co has to say....

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I just finished up with the Lyme 2016 Hz harmonic autoprogram run through the MOPA in channel sweep mode for twenty minutes. I also did a sweep of the 832 Bartonella frequency consisting of 831 Hz to 833 Hz for twenty minutes also. Gating was run for both.

No reaction of any kind to the Lyme harmonic. No ankle pain, no face sensations, nothing of any kind. It is the first time ever that this frequency has produced nothing.

The Bart frequency produced a slight pain in a toe, and her finger joints twinged a little for a short time, but that was it.

In all likelihood, I am going to treat her a couple of more times but not for quite a while. I am going to consider it cured until I have some indication that it is not.

Her strange symptoms since the last treatment have subsided for the most part. Dizziness is gone, weakness is gone. She no longer has any swelling in the ankles. That is another first since infection. She still has numbness in a few places that comes and goes. I am going to say it might be nerve damage from die off, but I really think she has a partially blocked artery, and hopefully we can get that diagnosed definitively in the near future.

Unless something else crops up that looks like Lyme symptoms, I am calling this one done, and at least for the time being, successful.

Now the long wait and watching starts.

Thanks to everyone here at Lymenet for the huge mass of information I have accumulated on this disease, and help with the frequency treatments.

The two frequencies, I ended up using for eliminating both Lyme and Bart came from here.

I would like to thank Klutzo in particular, although I have not seen her at this forum lately. She helped me early on, when I knew nothing about Lyme, or treating it. Her support early on, gave me confidence that I could treat her with some success. It was on another, now defunct forum, but it made a big difference.

I am going to hang around and see how the rest of you get along. Once I am fully convinced I have a long term cure, I will put out information on
how to try replicate our results.

In the mean time, I would include the 2016 Hz frequency in your treatment program, as I have if you use the GB-4000. If you have another device sweep this frequency, with gating if possible from 2015 to 2017 to cover any variations. Higher harmonics may work better, particularly if you are using a contact method.

Bart seems to crumble fairly fast using 832 Hz. I sweep this also. It may not work as fast with low powered devices, but it has worked well with the MOPA.

Good Luck to all of you, and thanks again.

Dan

CD57
Member # 11749

Dan! this is fantastic....and please don't be a stranger...come around, okay? you have been invaluable.
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Calmon -- I know your Blackberry problem is linked to you using it while rifing. Sorry to hear about that! I make sure I am at least 6-12 feet away from my iphone, TV & computer when rifing. I am using a GB 4000.

I don't herx until 12-24 hrs after a rife session.

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Dan -- GREAT NEWS about your wife. Congrats. All of your hard work and persistence has paid off.

Please keep us posted and I would love to read anything that you write up about your wife's treatment protocol.

You have been a great help & supporter for us, so I am giving you 'the thanks' right back.

Please don't be a stranger.

mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan so happy for you! Thanks for all of your input. And for hanging in here with us.
Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faith6
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faith6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan, You will be missed!!! Thanks for all your info....

--------------------
"His faithful love endures forever." Psalm 136

Posts: 189 | From MN | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

users of GB4000: do you feel tingling in hands and feet at all, at any strength?
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

CD57 -- I only use my machine with the amp and the knob always turned up to the max.

Maybe once or twice I have felt a tingle or two in my hands & feet.

What are you feeling?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

If you are running it in RF mode, which is the default mode when you start it up, you should not generally feel it at all. In audio mode you want to start at a low power setting as you will feel it at lower frequencies.

There is no reason that I know of to ever run it in Audio mode, other than if you are using it run a plasma tube.

If you are getting tingling, in RF mode, it may be from something you are hitting with the frequencies, or you are just super sensitive to the electricity.

When running the Bartonella frequency 832 Hz using the GB-4000 and MOPA combination, there was an electrical feeling going through the nerves.

I do not know a lot about Bart, but I am assuming it was attached to, or in the nerve tissue. Destroying it caused some temporary nerve damage, and ramped up the immune reaction with a low fever. This caused very distinct feelings in the nerves while running it, and after.

I only used 832 Hz with a sweep, and no other Bart frequencies.
It did the job and there is no sign of it any more. It was pretty easy to get rid of, but it caused some trouble when dying off.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have never used this method of possibly homing in on a infection, but it looks like it could be useful when coupled with conventional testing and symptoms.

I am going to see if I can get a demonstration of this on myself and my wife. Maybe it can help with my Crohn's treatment.

Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYD_vWae4s0

Dan

CD57
Member # 11749

Ok this is great info. Dan we'll get you to hang around yet!

BTW the engineer for the GB4000 emailed me back and said that RF mode is 9x more powerful than audio mode alone, and confirms that it would be unlikely that we would feel tingling.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I called about the testing, and I will have to travel to Detroit (gulp).

About the last place I would go to. I am not a city person. I am going to go there in the future, but I have too many thing going on this time of the year, so it will have to wait until later in the year.

I need some hints as to the pathogens I am dealing with. Now that I am not dealing with Lyme, and hopefully will not have to again, I have some time to try cure myself of Crohn's.

I seem to like nearly impossible projects for some reason.

Everyone must be doing pretty good. Not a lot of posting on this thread. That usually means people are out doing more productive things.

I hope that is the case.

Dan

mojo
Member # 9309

Do you have to go to Detroit "proper" or to the Detroit area? I live in the suburbs - if you need help getting around let me know.
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Thank you for the offer. I looked up the name and it looks like it is in Ann Arbor MI. Never been to that part of Michigan before. Just the UP.

I would like to post the name and address, but I do not want to bring any unwanted attention to this practitioner. If anyone wants to go there, send me a PM, and I will give you the name. There are other people who do this also, but this person is supposed to be one of the best.

I did post in the Success story thread. I hope I did not jinx myself by doing that.

Dan

CD57
Member # 11749

What is everyone doing treatment wise?
I have been doing sweeps on 831-834 as per Dan's instructions, seem to get hits a few hours later. Lyme stuff hits me really hard about 24 hours after.
Wonder why the delay?

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan, is this a German practicioner? If so, I think I know who you're referring to.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Ann Arbor is a college town - you may even be going to a UofM Dr. It can be a little confusing but not nearly as bad as a big city like Detroit. When we go to the city I usually have my hubby and he knows his way around.

I wish you the best in your treatments.

CD57 - I've been doing Bart frequencies every week and I'm up to 2 minutes each and doing 832 and 1518 for three minutes (I was already using those).

I run my Lyme every other week at the frequencies I got with my EMEM (DT), but I added 612 and I'm herxing pretty good. Soon I will change to the frequencies from this thread.

I do parasites every week or 10 days, and try to do the general detox regularly.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I do not think the person is from Germany, but I am not sure.

They also have some powerful frequency devices if anyone thinks they are ready to try one of those.

True Rife brand, and they pack a punch, so probably not for someone really sick, or at least you would have to be very careful about run time.

The 832 sweep is for Bartonella. I am going from others here that know they have this infection, and my wife must have had it also. That one frequency got rid of it by itself. I never used any other Bart frequency.

I do not know the die off symptoms of Bart other than what was experienced by Cindy. She developed a low grade fever, had nerve pain, and numbness that persisted for at least two weeks. She also had weakness and balance problems. Her swelling in the ankles went away from this treatment, so I think I can safely say the swelling was from Bart and not Lyme. That was the final key to the puzzle for me.

She still has some of the numbness, but it comes and goes. It is getting less and less. I am assuming it was nerve damage, and this seemed to be from the Bart die off, although Lyme can do it also.

She is doing very well, but some chest pain persists, but this may not be Lyme related. She has a history of heart disease in her family, so we need to sort that out. It could also be from nerve damage to the Vegas nerve, since it sometimes is accompanied by stomach problems after she eats, but not always.

Dan

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Dan,

Have you ever watched Dr. Martin Fried's video on Lyme and Coinfections involved in UC/Crohn's? He is a pediatric gastroenterologist from my area. I had asked my gastro about my IBD being from Lyme and he said there hasn't been enough studies and the only one has been pediatric (Martin Fried's)

Here is a link, scroll down, it's the last on the list.

http://www.lymediseaseassociation.org/Videos_Philadelphia_Medical_Conference.html

D Bergy
Member # 9984

That was an interesting video presentation. I did have an H-Pylori infection at one time, but I eliminated that using 676 Hz. I still will run that frequency every now and then, but I have no more symptoms of the infection.

Crohn's is basically one expression of a dysfunctional immune system, or weakness. If you have Lyme, you have an induced immune dysfunction, so it would not be surprising to me, if other autoimmune disease comes later.

Thank you for the link. I know someone else that needs to see this video. I will forward it to them.

Dan

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

I just got through running the 831 thru 834 sweep.
I deal with bart streaks and foot pain so I know I still have it. That is a powerful sweep.
I ran it twice for 5 min with contacts on head and feet. Felt a little nauseated so I knew I was hitting something. I then decided I would do the sweep one more time except this time I used the bars in my hands and the foot pads. I went maybe a minute or so and first my toes were starting to curl up and cross each other then my calves in my legs tightened up so hard that I was cursing and had to turn the machine off. Thanks for you guys bringing that sweep back up. I think mr. bart found his match with that sweep.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Killing bart is not very pleasant. I ran two twenty minute sweeps with the MOPA for Bart and that is when the bad reaction took place. I think I killed the remainder in that one treatment.

I am the innocent bystander, who also gets the treatment, but it does nothing to me, so it surely is an infection being hit.

Luckily, the damage has mostly healed, but it does seem to do some destruction on the way out. It must exist right on the nerves or in the muscle fiber.

Dan

CD57
Member # 11749

Seems that the MOPA will be a good add-on to aspire to. Dan, where did you get yours? PM if you don't want to post publicly. How does the MOPA compare to just the GB4000 plus amp?
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't read the posts for June--- looks interesting.

I'm rifing every night for an hour or more.

Since i started rifing for parasites, my guts are much improved, and my eye pains are much diminished.

I do mostly the whole body rifing. Only every 5 days or so when the Candida symptoms build up, i'm compelled to put on the rubber gloves and put the wet metal bars on my abdomen (GB4000). Then i'm too sleepy to do a long session.

For Candida i've been using a set of single frex from Nenah Sylver's book on p. 457, the ones from Jimmie Holman and Paul Dorneanu. I do 5 min each; but i only get to about the third one before i get too sleepy.

It works well enough. The good is the enemy of the perfect, in my case! I'm not ambitious enough to track down a cure and kill it! I just coexist.

The eye pains are much fewer and they changed. I was getting faint, vague, dull pains, so i was even wondering whether to even write them down, since they are weaker than before. But i still write them down, and i got some of the previous kind also; sometimes they even make me think "ow".

I'm rifing on flukes, gut flukes, blood flukes, lymph flukes, pinworms and general Parasites. I don't know which it is. I don't get consistent reactions. They don't always work perfectly. (As well as Babs, Bart, lyme, Toxoplasmosis, Trichophyton, etc).

The parasites i posted previously were a silly choice; i didn't know what they are. They're tropical parasites from continents i've never been to.

I was enjoying my internet-free life, but i'll have to read this thread!

The symptom that's worrying me right now is--- the back of head is sore if i bend it backwards. It's been like this for a month or so, without change, it doesn't fluctuate. I did a lot of lyme frex last night, but had no effect on the back-of-head.

When i turn on my frequencies in the evening, they feel so good! I am worried about the doctor who is researching the health danger possibility. I keep wondering why he got this idea that they cause cancer. I'd like to get off the rife machine. But i need it, every day! I'm trying to switch to photons.

----Polly Polygonum
-----or Nilufar Knotweed

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
calmom
Member # 24054

Polly,

What Dr. is researching the cancer/health danger connection? Do yo have a link we can read?

In the book that comes with my BCX it mentions two frequencies not to use as they are associated with tumor growth.

It was my understanding through my own research and my health care provider that these machines have been around since Royal Rife and are considered safe when correct frequencies are used.

Thanks,
Maryam

calmom
Member # 24054

One idea that was offered for me to experiment was that I try Lyme in the morning (a series of 14 frequencies) and detox (another series of frequencies) in the evening. And it was suggested I try it for 5 days (always according to what my body could handle) and if the Lyme set did not cause herxing to try a different set of frequencies - again for five days. So I did that - nothing too much over two days.

The last two days I added in a general viral set of frequencies when I come back from the clinic wh - mid afternoon. I think these are causing something - I have definite aches - mostly located where and feeling like my symptoms of almost a year ago. And my legs felt very weak. The first day I thought it was due to hunger, but yesterday I made sure to eat prior, and still it happened.

I also experimented with using a towel dampened with epsom salt water - could feel the frequencies in my feet more for sure. Does that mean it is more effective?

Thanks - I am still reading through and enjoying.

CalMom

[ 07-04-2010, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: calmom ]

calmom
Member # 24054

Has anyone here heard of the Bob Beck Protocol? Anyone used it? That was also suggested for me to consider.

CalMom

D Bergy
Member # 9984

A person was out at our house, and had their baby with her. The baby was bit by a tick here, they are everywhere, and now she has a weird symptom.

The tick was not on longer than a couple hours, but the baby has two dark red spots on each cheek. Very symmetrical. The size of a pencil eraser. There are two of the same spots now appearing on the temples, also symmetrical. The bite took place about two weeks ago, and the symptoms took about four days to start showing.

It looks like two cigarette burns, but no blistering, but it did weep a little. She is on an antibiotic, even though the doctor said it was not on long enough to be a tick borne disease. Now you know what I was dealing with!

I am thinking Bart, but I am not a coinfection expert. Any ideas?

Dan

calmom
Member # 24054

Dan,

None of my rashes were "typical" Lyme, so the whole rash thing is confusing to me. I was thinking perhaps if you google images - you find a similarity.

Hope they figure it out!

CalMom

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Dan,
I've have googled lyme pics in the past and have ran across pics that looked similiar to what you have described. Just don't remember the site.

jay

springshowers
Member # 19863

CalMom

Thanks for posting and Messaging. I would keep on going with what your doing and at first I did not think I was responding to some of the lyme programs and then it did not take too long to start herxing. I though started with the detox and organs support and then i started adding in the viral and parasite programs and then I added lyme. I guess i was afraid of Lyme and wanted to see how i did.
Since we have the same machine and programs. For me it was the 3rd lyme program and the one that is 716 in the booklet (not a frequency) but a program number.

I think thats the one..

But anyway.. I the end it turned out to be a combination of the various things .. viral bacterial fungal and parasitic ... Each one I herxed with but none were severe herxes. I though had done six months of protocol and was on IV abx that whole time.

SO thats a good thing.> but the bcx has gotten to whatever was left and also keeping things in check and keeping me from relapse or regression at all. I still am using it and I had some symptoms of what I feel are viral lately and I got them to back off within a couple treatments.

i have no doubt that rife works. I also still do all the detoxing and things I did before because when I slow that down it is not working near as well. Do not forget the baths and dry body brushing and lots of water and bentonite and lymph drainage and sauna etc.. etc.. and what has worked for you keep doing.. Do not stop any of it.

I also want to remind you that the progress can be slow but steady and you forget that your improving til you look back on the prior month or months and then you will say.. Hmmw wow.. because symptoms have decreased or the ones tha twere minimal are gone.. etc.. and then the next few months it happens again and it just is not a blantet type of improvement.

Be patient and stay steady with your work and I think you will find this to be true too.

We are all different and I could be wrong. But it sounds like you are going through some of what i did and it was not obvious at the time at all.. Even took awhile after the program and I still am having that affect and month after month i still see things improving...

blessings and keep reporting back to us

If that Viral program is doing something stay at it. Funny thing is that when the lyme started getting killed off the Viral issues came roaring to the forefront. So that may be part of what is happening to you. Things switch around during the treatment process so you have to be prepared and stay on top of things.

Same with the fungal and parasitic issues. I had a roaring back of fungal issues too after the viral one .. ha.. And again the Rife got it under control better than any medication or treatment I ever tried.

The more I use the tool the more confidence I have in how it actually works. pretty amazing tool the Rife is.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I forgot to answer your question CD57, about where I bought the MOPA. I will PM you on that.

The difference was that I could kill the Lyme in the joints immediately. It took about six treatments at the most and she no longer responded with pain or discomfort to the 2016 Harmonic. It is gone, as far as I can tell. She has no more joint pain, or swelling around the ankles. No symptoms at all.

The swelling was caused by the Bart. I never could get rid of it before using the Bart frequency. I think any frequency device could probably kill Bart, but it would take a little longer.

I had run the GB and amp in contact mode many times, and also ran the GB with the EMX more than a dozen times with no real progress in the joints.
It apparently takes a lot of power to reach into those areas. I also had the complication of Bart, which confused the issue also. I am not sure how much of a role that had in the joint pain.

The GB with Amp combo would relieve the joint pain, and so would the EMX, but it would come back in a few days. It has not come back in the slightest since I stopped treating with the MOPA.

Dan

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Pat Smith, of the LDA, said that if the spirochetes are already in the mouth of the tick that it doesn't have to be attached for long.

Today while rifing I was looking at the Rife Handbook. I was surprised that Nenah Sylver said to do all these different frx for Lyme at 10 mins. a piece. I haven't read much in the Rife Handbook, so maybe something was said in one of the chapters about going slowly with the rifing.

liz

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement