LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 33)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Razzle, my belief is that it depends on the amount of toxic burden from mercury the person has.

I have seen examples of people who had a few amalgams but did not have lots of amalgam replacements (where they were subjected to mega amounts of mercury when their old fillings were drilled out and replaced with new ones without safe removal procedures). They did not have a lot of buildup of mercury over the years, so mercury was not a heavy factor in their illness.

In my case, I had lots of fillings since I was a kid. Some of them very large, and replaced a few times without safe removal procedures.

So I have had a LOT of mercury exposure over the years. I think mercury was a major causative factor in my illness. I was never bit by a tick, but we pulled dozens of ticks out of my dog. I think I got the disease from him through saliva (he used to lick my face). I believe the Lyme has been in my system for decades without presenting a problem due to a strong immune system. When that last filling was removed unsafely and put my toxic body burden over my body's tolerable threshold, that's when all hell broke loose.

In my case, I don't think it's possible for me to get well unless I get the metals out.

On the naturopathic side, the docs will tell you you won't get well without the mercury out.

Medical docs don't even mention it. Some people get well on abx without amalgam removal, but they're very much in the minority. I think when that happens, it's because the person didn't have enough fillings for long enough and enough overall exposure.

I think relapses occur for two reasons: 1. the bugs come out of cyst form. 2. the body's immune system is not strong enough to fight it on it's own due to the toxic burden. Get the toxicity out, get the gut healed and healthy and that's the most critical step.

What can be at least as bad and according to many, worse than amalgams are root canals.

Root canals always harbor pathogens of all kinds, bacteria, viruses, etc. The dead tooth blocks energy meridians essential for the body's immune function, furthermore the pathogens themselves cause problems. NDs correlate many cancers and other life threatening diseases to root canals.

Root canals represent another "fleecing of the public" because they are such a threat to health.

Some people have spent 10s of thousands of dollars on herbal and other therapies for Lyme, and when they don't work, they're told that it's because they didn't get rid of their root canals and/or amalgams.

I was just speaking to a member of a local Lyme community who has had Lyme for many years. She knows people who have recovered and people who haven't. She shared with me that all the people who have recovered have had their amalgams and root canals out. Those who haven't recovered, didn't. She has been through the same therapies (and more) as several of the people who have recovered. She has gotten better twice and relapsed both times. She now believes (she didn't before) that the amalgams in her mouth are to blame.

--------------------
-chaps
�Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!�

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's one thing about metals and rifing:

All the time i was rifing, a year and a quarter, i never had any metallic taste in my mouth.

Selma says the PE-1 moves mercury.

In the last week, using the PE-1, i have had a metallic taste in my mouth, and felt forced to take chlorella and cilantro extract to try to get rid of it. Actually did get rid of it today and felt very good.

----Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys - I think I'm having some liver issues (body odor, urine smells, some pain on right side)

Anybody have good success with certain detox frequencies? More specifically the liver?

I have doug coil and can't run 10,000

http://www.rifewiki.org/wiki/Normalizing_Frequencies
This says 751 for normalizing liver function.

CAFL says treat E Coli and parasites if liver and foul urine issues.

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
April 3rd, 2011 12:00 PM: This was my 69th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I continue this session based on the frequency of 306hz from February 21st 2011. Symptoms seem to be worsening gradually rather than improving now. It is time to change up the routine I suspect.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Borrelia Burgdorferi
  • Make: Rife Labs
  • Machine Model: EMEM3D2
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 27 2: 306 3: 612 4: 920
  • 1: Dose: 10 min each
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body
  • Duration:48 hours
  • Interval: 1 min
  • Clothing: Cotton Tee Shirt, Cotton PJ pants
  • Stomach Content: Empty
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1.
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 10dp x 2 in 4oz Fluid,
  • Post Water: 16oz filtered
  • Exercise: 60mins Bike, 25 push ups, 25 crunches, 5 Pull-ups (Palms in)
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1- 4 None
  • Health Function Scale: 35%

24hr: No change

48hr: No change

[ 04-05-2011, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CF, have you tried coffee enemas?

--------------------
-chaps

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chaps, Ya - I do em once a week.
They definitely help. As does taking ornithine.

But if I stop doing either the smell comes back pretty quickly.

chaps do you know what John did to support his liver during his rifing?

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJPII
Member # 5876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJPII     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi - I had acute lyme for 14 years before discovering frequency therapy. I started with a coil for 13 months and had very good results. Then I progressed to the DP200/DP300 from Meissnerresearch.com which was clearly more effective for me and I believe I have rid myself of just about all CNS symptoms for the last year. The DP series scans all frequencies in one session. It now takes me about 10 minutes to do a session including set up, vs. about 45 minutes to an hour plus
Posts: 77 | From Morris County, NJ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Canefan,

Are you sure you don't have a Kidney infection?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Razzle:
So does this mean that a person who has metal fillings cannot recover from Lyme at all?

Also, if a person is allergic to the alternative filling materials, does this mean they should just have all their teeth with metal fillins pulled instead?

Just trying to understand the implications of this...

This is exactly what my Dr. believes and it's the first thing he addresses in treatment. Personally, I don't think it's impossible to heal with the mercury fillings but makes it more difficult.
Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

When I asked J. about detoxing, all he mentioned was Welchol, and he didn't even do that until he was almost done.

--------------------
-chaps

canefan17
Member # 22149

Juli,

How would I know?

canefan17
Member # 22149

chaps,

I have some good detox supplements - but quite honestly I'm hesitant to use them because I don't want to mask the herxes. (especially early on with doug coil)

How would I know what I'm hitting or if it's successful : )

Do you use anything?

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you taking milk thistle to protect your liver?

You should!

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

I was on Pekana products for a while, giving that a break. I take milk thistle and kidney essentials from Swanson. Other than that, the coffee enemas and FIR sauna.

I have Welchol on hand in case I get a bad herx, but haven't had to use it yet.

--------------------
-chaps

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Canefan,

If you don't want to go to the Doctor you can buy Azo Test Strips if you want to test your urine yourself.

I have found them to be pretty accurate. You can buy them at any drug store and most Wal marts.

Can't hurt to check.. the smelly urine would be my concern. Are you having pain in your back or is it just the front Liver area?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

I was having pain in my lower back when it first started.

But honestly I can only conclude that it's caused by Lyme and Co's (or parasites)

There's nothing I'm fundamentally doing wrong to harm my kidneys. (I drink tons of water and eat good proportion protein)

But for sake of the topic let's say there were issues with my kidneys - it has to be caused by Lyme, Co, parasites. And I'm treating all 3

*shrugs shoulders*

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

You don't have to be doing anything wrong to get a kidney infection.

Drinking lots of water is good but doesn't always ensure the prevention of a kidney/Urinary infections. Could very well be due to your Lyme and or Co's but sometimes I think we have to be careful not to blame everything on the Lyme.

A few months ago I thought I had a urinary problem do to my Bart and it took me months of suffering to find out it had nothing to do with it [Smile] Juli

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Yes but how do you know it wasn't caused by Bart or Lyme? : )

I get your point though - and I'm usually not so quick to blame everything on Lyme - but the fact of the matter is it's causing about 95% of my health problems lol

An easy target you could say.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

In my case I tested positive for a different bacteria other then Lyme or Co's.

Granted the Lyme/Co's can suppress the immunity and may have indirectly contributed to this other bacteria as I'm sure it did but once I dealt with that other bacteria I was completely better and haven't had the problem since!

Good Luck and hopefully you'll get to feeling better real soon!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Thanks

Out of curiosity - what was the other bacteria you tested positive for?

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I'm not sure what the name of the bacteria was but the Doctor seen it under a microscope. Doc told me it was caused by the 5 1/2 months of abx's I was on months earlier.

I guess I knew this could happen but never experienced it before. That's the bad thing about abx's they kill the good bacteria also and it's not just the yeast we need to worry about.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Digby
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Digby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started back with my Doug Coil yesterday going after Bart with 832Hz. I've decided to work on it for a while as I know I've been exposed to it and I can't handle the herx from 432Hz for Lyme.

I got my first "hit" while coiling during this session. When I placed the coil over my liver it reproduced a liver pain that comes and goes. Same exact pain.

I only did 5 minutes. Will continue to do daily sessions for a while and see how it goes.

Posts: 539 | From NW Arkansas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Digby
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Digby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FWIW, I got my amalgams removed in the mid 80's and have chelated with various methods since. I am still sick and I think if I had it to do over again I would have spent the money/energy on a different approach.
Posts: 539 | From NW Arkansas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

432 hit me pretty hard to in the beginning so I took it really slow and it is getting much better now.

I'm not so sure I could have handled a more powerful unit such as the Coil or MOPA in the beginning.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have XMRV on the CDs' used by Dr. K.
can be used in sound or with ART or muscle testing.

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
April 5th, 2011 2:00 PM: This was my 70th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Today I'm switching up therapies since I'm actually going backwards and not seeing any further results with the Lyme_4 routine or the Harmonic routine of 306, 612, 920. Today I'll be going after Bartonella Species.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Bartonella Species
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 357, 2: 832, 3: 1518
  • 1: Dose: 10 min each
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1.
  • Exercise: 60mins Bike, 30 push ups, 30 crunches, 7 Pull-ups (Palms in)
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1- 4 None

24hr: No Change
48hr: No Change

[ 04-07-2011, 12:34 PM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Metallic,

That's pretty good that you can ride the bike that long, do pushups.situps.pullups @ 35% function.

Keep at it!

Digby
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3888

Does anyone have any suggestions for using the Doug Coil, running 832Hz @ 12 amps for Bart? I am currently keeping the coil only on my abdomen for 5 minutes.

What about moving it to other areas, frequency of treatment or other useful treatments for Bart?

Thanks

canefan17
Member # 22149

I'd run it at 13 AMPS

and after 5 mins on gut do 2 mins 12 different spots...

feet, shins, knees, thighs, hips (rt & lt), low back, mid back, upper back, neck, shoulders (rt & lt)

Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healing in Santa Cruz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All,I would appreciate it if someone can give me numbers for overall viruses. Eyes hurting & hard to search here. I have EMEM 5A. Thanks 4 help. [Smile]
Posts: 905 | From Santa Cruz,Calif | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Digby
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3888

Thanks Cane, I'll give that a try. Now I understand why your treatments run 29 minutes.
sk8ter
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sk8ter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli what machine do you use???
Posts: 871 | From orange county, ca. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

GB 4000 w/amp and shortly adding the MOPA to finish the job [Smile]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cane, a very high percent of urinary infections are e-coli. I got a urinary track infection when I was on rifampin for over 2 mths.

This is what I learned about how this could happen...ex: you're taking rifampin to control bart bacteria.

Rifampin gets the bart attention and starts to kill off some of that bacteria. All of a sudden E-coli decides it's in control and it takes over.

Now I recognize the urine smells, lower back ache and into hip and I use my rife several times on E-coli freqs and within a few days smell and pain are gone.

The abx my Gyno gave me for UTI caused me to break out in a total body rash. So I decided to try treating with my rife machine.

It's happened about 3 times in the last year with me. I don't know who this E-coli dude thinks he is, but I can knock him for a loop. lol

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Lol @ Pam (E Coli dude)

What freq did you run?
I'd like to run one that hits others as well.

I see 800 is a common E Coli freq (I like the idea of that because it hits EBV & bart as well)

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by canefan17:
Metallic,

That's pretty good that you can ride the bike that long, do pushups.situps.pullups @ 35% function.

Keep at it!

It's very hard. I give everything to just waking up, sweeping my kitchen, feeding/cleaning up cats, washing dishes, doing my therapy (taking meds, Rife) and then riding the bike each day to keep my heart and lower muscles strong.

Increasing my training with the other things is really pushing it to the max. Now I'll do easy days in 48 hours, and then if I'm fortunate, I can do a medium training day in 96hrs.

Sleep is awful, I wake up over and over. The fatigue is crushing but it's not the type of fatigue that it used to be where just getting up to use the bathroom would destroy me. It's the type of fatigue that is suppressive and wears you out over a few hours.

It almost reminds me of the fatigue that comes with depression. You have to really force yourself to move, to perform activities, etc. A lot of it is psychological because the energy level is so borderline.

A good night sleep could increase my health up to 45% if it was perfect. That would be substantial.

If I did just one or two more reps beyond what I carefully plan, I'd pass out or get awfully sick. That's how borderline everything is in my life. The neurological symptoms, sleep, and fatigue are all it takes to disable me down to that 35%.

A lot of people say "Oh well if you can do that, that's more than most normal people can do."

That's not a compliment, that's comparing me to a society that doesn't take care of themselves on average. Every single healthy human being should easily be able to ride a bike at a moderate pace each day, and do what I do. It should literally be "easy." I work my ass off to do it, but for someone healthy, if they were to follow my training and methods, they could do 10 times more than me if they took the time. Like other people on this site, some ran triathalons, marathons, track, bodybuilding, -- many of us were very serious about taking care of our bodies as well as competing. I could never do that.

If I forced myself to sustain a low to moderate level of physical activity each day, including driving, walking outside, working - the inflammation would gradually erode my muscles, guts, and nervous system and I'd end up in the ER like I used to.

Everything has to be done in a very controlled measured manner. I also have to be totally in control. I couldn't wake up everyday at the same time to do it. For example, it's 2 a.m. right now and I can't sleep, even with high doses of sleep aids.

--------------------

canefan17
Member # 22149

Ya I'm with ya.

In my opinion it sounds as though babs and bart are major players for you.

I've been through that sleep spell you speak of & it wasn't until recently coil'ing for Bart did I (for the first time in 10yrs or so!) sleep 7-8 straight hours without waking up once.

I can't wait for you to get your Coil in the mail.

Let us know when you do

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Metallic,

Are you taking Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus, Siberian ginseng) for energy? How about D-ribose, carnitine, and carnosine? CoQ10?

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cane, wait till you see my e-coli dude info. lol
E-coli came preprogrammed on my Beam Ray rife.
This is the program I use.

I will tell you it's set up to pulse on some of these freqs, but also to sweep 2 on some and both sweep & pulse on some.
I'm not including that info, but if someone wants it I will.

22, 176, 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 4000, 8001, 16002

Pam

--------------------

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Map1131,

How long do you run these for and how often? I'll give these freqs a try next time I feel a infection coming on.

MB,

Believing you'll get better results once you get your coil machine! I was very sick to and I am feeling great these days. My MOPA is coming Friday [Smile]

Hopefully, your machine will arrive soon!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by pamoisondelune:
Metallic,

Are you taking Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus, Siberian ginseng) for energy? How about D-ribose, carnitine, and carnosine? CoQ10?

I've tried quite a lot of things under the care of Dr. H when I was in NY. I also did the D-Ribose recently, as well as Siberian Ginseng.

Nothing removes the type of fatigue I have, rather instead I just get anxious. Something in the nervous system is causing the problem I think rather than an actual lack of stimulation. Stimulants of all kinds just make me feel sick, whether natural, gentle, or synthetic.

I'm going to try to come off the Bupropion to see if sleep improves. Chances are energy will decline with it, but I want to see what happens.

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Thanks for the support guys. I'm sure I'll get thru this.

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

April 7th, 2011 2:00 PM: This was my 71st Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. After treating Bartonella 48 hrs ago, I had no response, so I'm trying a frequency recommended by John Stoller. He told me one of the most powerful frequencies he's seen used in non-responders was 790hz. I looked it up on the CAFL, and here is what it attacks. 1: ALS_1, 2: ALS_5, 3: Alzheimers_TR, 4: Cancer_prostate, 5: Lyme_1, 6: Lyme_2, 7: Lyme_tertiary, 8: Mycoplasma_fermentans, 9: Mycoplasma_general, 10: Viral_complex_TR

• 1: Purpose: Non-Respondive Unknown Infection
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 790
  • 1: Dose: 30 min
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Exercise: 60mins Bike, 20 push ups, 20 crunches, 4 Pull-ups (Palms in)
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1: None

24hr: More fatigued in the mornings

48: Extreme drunk feeling/hung over in the morning.

[ 04-09-2011, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

mwhite18
Member # 17777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mwhite18     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off, i'd like to thank everyone for their input/knowledge in this thread.

I've been dealing with lyme for 2.5/3 years (probably had it since i was a kid).2 LLMDS, 3828282 pills later, thousands of dollars later..i'm better but have mainly neuro sx and relapse evenutally. I decided to go the alternative route.

Decided on herbs or rife..but chose rife first because of stomach issues,cost, and the fact that there are one too many herbal protocols for me to choose one.

Ordered a machine from DT and got it in the mail yesterday. I plan on rifing tonight with the 612 or 432 frequency. What's a decent length to run? I dont want to over or under do it. Instructions say 2 minutes and I've read as little as 15 seconds on here.

Posts: 42 | From Niger | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would go one minute, just to be safe.

Wait a couple of days before you try again. You will get a feel for what you can handle in a short time.

If you have no active Lyme currently, it will not do much, but you will not know until you fire it up.

Let us know how it works out for you.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

It depends on how much you have your Lyme load down.

When I started out 10 seconds made me herx but I forced 1 min. Some people can take more some even less.

It is good to do one freq at a time so you know which one you are reacting to and how it effects you. I journal all my sessions.

With Lyme my reactions have always been delayed by 24 hours and as I go even more. Reactions were pretty bad for me in the beginning so I have learned to start with lower times and work up.

I'm now running 5 mins rifing Lyme freqs but my improvements came very quickly once the herxing stopped. I feel wonderful and I am amazed how well rifing has worked for me.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Dan,

You beat me to it! (answering the above post) We must of been typing at the same time. Lol!

Got my Tube yesterday now waiting for the MOPA to come tomorrow!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Update on Bart:

I still run 832 (29min) twice a day.
I started 842 (5min) 2 days ago and felt very crappy for 2 days. Much stronger reaction than 832 gave me.

Did I CE this morning and now feel really good.

I'm going to wait a few days (since I work fri & sat) and run 842 again.

Bart is a tough booger to eradicate and my early impression is that 832 won't do it alone.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not got the MOPA back yet. I sent it in to be updated. I hope it shows up pretty soon.

It makes me nervous not having it around, but she is doing fine without treatment so far. A few bouts of ankle pain, but not any other symptoms.

It takes time, and some experimentation to figure out what is causing problems, and how best to treat it, but I think many people can get to the same point we are at now.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I use the higher harmonics of 357 and 832 when treating Bart. I reacted strongly to 357 and 832 was no picnic.

I haven't searched for other Bart freqs because I am getting such good results using just these two.

I'm up to 6 mins now with no herxing. I never thought I could say that. I know that's not much rifing time for many of you but it is for me.

Dan, I hope you get your MOPA back VERY soon it will be interesting to hear how Cindy does/feels with that 3.3 carrier freq. (I think that's what you called it)

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Juli,

Interesting - I'll keep 357 in mind after I rotate 842 in.

Ultimately what I might do is have 842 replace 832 (on 2 a days) - then randomly rotate 357 in... then replace 842 with 357 (on 2 a days) and rotate 1518 in - so on and so forth down the line - eventually coming back around to 832 and seeing if herx hits.

^^ Ok that's a really OCD-like plan
But I like it : )

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am going to try 357 Hz or a higher harmonic of it also. I could use another good Bart frequency.

Dan

map1131
Member # 2022

juli, it has 1 minute per. Does your machine sweep and pulse? I'd do it once a day for 3-5 days.

About 5 yrs ago I was using the ecoli 2-3 times a day for 7 days. I was seeing a muscle testing doc at the time and my body wanted/needed badly.

It came up several times in a year period with muscle testing. I didn't know if it was the just that series of freqs my body wanted/needed or a bad ecoli infection in me at that time.

I've never experienced UTI infections until I started protocols fighting bart with rifampin in the last 18 mths?

I had a darn chiro treating me for 2 mths and giving me exercises to heal my back. I couldn't do the exercises for the pain got unbearable.Dum dum.

When I found out my pain was UTI...dumped that chiro. He had a great Reiki specialist working on me. Insurance wouldn't pay her unless I seen dum dum.

Juli, sometimes it's the sweeps that help hit on something.

Pam

--------------------

Lauralyme
Member # 15021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lauralyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone had success rifing for candida?
If so could you post the frequencies?

--------------------
Fall down seven times, get up eight
~Japanese proverb

Posts: 1146 | From west coast | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Lauralyme,

Yes! Not permanent, i don't treat the Candida thoroughly enough. I rife gut candida once a week. It knocks it down, but then it builds up gradually.

I only do the 20 min session, then i get bored holding the electrodes on my belly wearing rubber gloves. (Wear rubber gloves so that the electricity doesn't go into the hands and get dissipated).

I've used 2 sets of frx that worked, from Nenah Sylver's book, The Rife Handbook, on p. 457. Because of copyright laws, i can't post them.

My problem is that i'm mainly doing photon therapy with the PE-1. Some people say not to combine the modes of treatment, photons with rife. It's new, there's little information.

Finally the Candida was getting to be too much of a problem, the herbals didn't help enough, so i did the 20-min rife treatment on my belly, on a day i hadn't done photons for a couple of days.

It worked, knocked it right down. The photons are working too , used with homeopathic nosodes. I don't know anything about homeopathy, i'm just trying to imitate Selma, and it DOES SEEM TO WORK.

For detox i increased my CILANTRO dose to 1 tsp of the alcohol extract per day (steeped in hot water for about 15 min or so to drive off the alcohol). The higher dose seems to work better; i haven't had any more metallic taste in the mouth.

-----Polly Polygonum

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Thanks Map1131!

Yes, my machine will pulse and sweep. (at least I think so) I haven't used these settings as of yet because I haven't been able to tolerate much rifing time but plan on incorporating these extra's soon.

Dan, I'm curious how Cindy will do when you try the 357.

BTW, my scope that I had done showed Gastritis. I also had 10 polyps in my stomach that were removed caused by one of the meds (Pantopraxole) I was on according to the GI Doc.

Blood work came back neg for H-Pylori but waiting for biopsy. I'm still not so sure it's not the Lyme or Bart but I am doing much better now that I am taking Bentyl and Pepcid.

The digestive aid helps a lot also!

Canefan, let us know how you do with 357 to!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can my rife machine (DTEMEM5a) help with fluid retention? If so, what frequencies? Thanks.

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Try the swelling frequency of 10,000 Hz. Anything that reduces swelling should also reduce fluid retention.

Dan

LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Dan!

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lauralyme
Member # 15021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lauralyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am nearly at the end of my treatment and feeling really well. Been off ABX for six months but still taking artemisinin. But sadly I feel like I will never be able to get off this extreme lyme diet.

Just eating whole foods with a higher glycemic index makes me so sick.... dizzy and drunk feeling.
I'm sure if I had a slice of pizza that would be the end of me.

Do you experienced rifers recommend I buy a rife machine at this point mainly to treat candida?

Thank you in advance for your opinions

--------------------
Fall down seven times, get up eight
~Japanese proverb

Posts: 1146 | From west coast | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

April 9th, 2011 1:00 PM: This was my 72nd Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Repeating the frequency therapy from April 7th 2011. I'm feeling extremely exhausted when I wake up. In-fact I'm so exhausted I can't even get out of bed until about noon. I feel "hung-over" and taking Melatonin past midnight appears to make it worse. The dose of Melatonin is 3mg extended release.

• Distance 1 foot
  • Exercise: No workout today, too tired.
  • Health Function Scale: 30%

24hr: Feeling like hell.

48hr: Awful night of sleep. Recovering a little bit.

[ 04-11-2011, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I'm sorry to hear your not feeling so well MB!

I hope things turn around for you very soon!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did someone rife for parasites?

Schistosoma? 847,867,635.
They live in the blood vessels and make the same red stripes as bartonella.

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Lauralyme-----

I myself need a rife machine to treat Candida. Nothing else works for me. It gets to be a serious problem with my life. But i keep eating chocolate. Your condition sounds even worse.

Has anyone else rifed for Candida?

Why don't you post your Q as a separate topic, outside this thread,; everyone doesn't read this thread.

Selma cured all her Candida and other fungi using Sanum homeopathics, (and maybe other homeopathics) which can be bought from Dr Z's website.

----Polly Polygonum

map1131
Member # 2022

357 knocks nasty Bart down. I do 5 minutes, then add some detox freqs 5000 and 10000. I'm only doing about once a week.

I bounce around and attend to other freqs. I know it's said to do bart freqs daily. But I do better recovering from a fight with Bart.

I'll go there in time.

Pam

--------------------

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Why are people doing 5000? Didn't Dan say once that it may cause blood cell damage?
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Here is the only reference to this subject I am aware of.

Of course it is anecdotal and the only report concerning this.

quote:
I talked with the maker of one machine the other day. He told me that at 5000 Hz, that the machines could actually kill red blood cells...but made the caveat that the red blood cells destroyed were probably malformed or on their way out (about to die) anyway. So, his take was that a healthy cell would not be destroyed, but an unhealthy human cell could be destroyed. I don't know what the carrier frequency was in this particular case.
Dan
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I just had a complete blood count done last week and my red blood count is fine! I use 10,000 Hz almost daily for ten minutes at a time.

10,000 HZ would be the same as 5,000 just a higher hamonic and most likely more powerful then just the 5,000 Hz. Right Dan?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

April 11th, 2011 11:00 AM: This was my 73rd Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Repeating the frequency therapy from April 7th 2011. The "sick" feeling continues. Sleep is awful, some night sweats are present. I feel hung over and fatigued even more so than usual. It is unknown whether this is a Herxheimer reaction, however it's gotten worse since I started using the 790 frequency for 30 mins. So I'm continuing.

• Distance 1 foot
  • Exercise: 60 mins on Exercise Bike. Push-ups: 20, Pull-ups: 4 Crunches 20
  • Health Function Scale: 30%

24hr: Strong herxheimer reaction. Debilitating headaches, muscle pain, and sleep disorder. Then suddenly it disappeared after being present for about 5 days.

48hr: Back to baseline, about 35-40%, closer to 40%

[ 04-13-2011, 07:26 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am not sure which would work more effectively between 5,000 Hz and 10,000 Hz.

In general higher harmonics seem to work better for killing pathogens, but there may be exceptions to that.

Using 5,000 or 10,000 Hz for swelling is different than killing an organism, and the effective range could be completely different.

I have never heard of any problem using either, other than the post I quoted earlier concerning 5,000 Hz. I am not to concerned about any serious problems using these frequencies. I am pretty sure we would have reports by now, if they did do any significant damage to blood cells.

These frequencies have been used for quite some time.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Interesting Point Dan! Glad you clarified that.

The Tech just called and Ed turned the MOPA on and it won't light the tube nor does the meter move. It was working when we turned it off last night. Looks like the MOPA may have to go back.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I would check that the vacuum tube is seated all the way and that it lights. I use a paper towel to handle the vacuum tube as oil from the skin might create a hot spot.

I am sure they will fix it free, but it is a hassle to have to send it back already.

Dan

map1131
Member # 2022

The naturopath that I bought my machine from gave me the 5000 to do with 10000 after I've run my killing freqs.

I use them as a clean up/detox freq and yes they help me with imflammation. The other good thing about them is.....within 1-2 hrs of running detox freqs, my colon has a wipe out party.

Sorry if that is gross, but it's what I experience and with my GI issues from Bart, I've got serious issues with constipated.

So I've never seen anything negative on it. In fact I just looked through my Beam Ray book and under MS 5000 is programmed for 10 minutes on a protocol with 17 other freqs lasting from 45 sec up to 3 minutes for a few.

Going through my rife drawer and every piece of paper of notes I've kept since '04... 5000 is also listed for Candida.

So it makes me wonder if detox 5000 is causing my body to release Candida rather forcefully too.

Just my thoughts,
Pam

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Yes, the builder Jeff told Ed to check out the tube so he is going to do that shortly.

Jeff, said if that don't do the trick then he will build us another and send for a pick up on this one. He is also sending us a GB 4000 to use while he modifies the correct plug in the rear that will work with the MOPA we need. ( free of charge).

I thought that was pretty generous of him! He also said the seller should have known and discussed the newer plugs with us.

Thanks Dan.. I told Ed how you said to handle the tube. Ed said he don't think it is the tube because he can see that it is lighting.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

quote:
Originally posted by map1131:
The naturopath that I bought my machine from gave me the 5000 to do with 10000 after I've run my killing freqs.

I use them as a clean up/detox freq and yes they help me with imflammation. The other good thing about them is.....within 1-2 hrs of running detox freqs, my colon has a wipe out party.

Sorry if that is gross, but it's what I experience and with my GI issues from Bart, I've got serious issues with constipated.

So I've never seen anything negative on it. In fact I just looked through my Beam Ray book and under MS 5000 is programmed for 10 minutes on a protocol with 17 other freqs lasting from 45 sec up to 3 minutes for a few.

Going through my rife drawer and every piece of paper of notes I've kept since '04... 5000 is also listed for Candida.

So it makes me wonder if detox 5000 is causing my body to release Candida rather forcefully too.

Just my thoughts,
Pam

I think I'll try running the 5000 also after reading Dan's post maybe I could benefit from it to.

I've been having a lot of GI problems to so maybe that will help!

Yesterday I upped my Bart treatment time by one minute and it's the first time that the 10,000 Hz did not stop the pressure and migraine.

I've been upping my Bart treatment times by one minute each treatment but it must of been to much to quick this time. Feel pretty sick today.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement