LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 31)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is not enough power to affect a metal knee replacement. I suppose with the Doug Coil machine you could possibly cause a little heat if you placed the coil right next to the knee.

To be 100% safe, do not use a coil machine. Any other device would have no affect on it. The metal will act a shield for the Lyme so change the position of the machine to get around it.

This is one case where a contact machine may work substantially better, as the metal would be an excellent conductor.

I see no reason why a person cannot use antibiotics with frequency treatments. I personally think that is outdated information.

It is true that you will not hit as much spirochete form, since it will mostly be dead already, or in cyst form. Anything to weaken or make life tough for Lyme in general is a plus.

I would not expect the dramatic herx that many people experience that are not on antibiotics. Most of that is Spirochete form, which is more easily killed by frequencies.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,

I don't think that's outdated info.

I think the idea of PULSING abx's with frequencies is a great one - and one that has been around for awhile. (in Rosner's book)

But rifing while on longterm abx's seems very counterproductive to me and quite frankly a waste of time and money. (although I confess you've been at this much longer than me)

Just feels like eventually one has to face the music (unless you're like my former LLMD, 70 yr old man very content with taking abx's longterm until his time comes)

I'm 27 and it's unrealitic for me to conclude that I can take abx's longterm or that I can bounce my immune system back and stay "stress-free" for the rest of my life keeping borrelia in cyst form.

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the very least, using frequency treatments with antibiotics, will produce less results directly related to the frequency treatment.

Overall results are likely to be better using both. In another words, I do not think it is a good idea to stop antibiotics for the sake of better frequency treatment results.

There are many legitimate reasons to stop using antibiotics, and that should be determined independently of the thought of using frequency treatments. I do not want people trading in one treatment that may help them, in place of another one, unless they have a better reason than "they should not be used together"

If you have determined antibiotics are not helping you enough, or you simply cannot take them for one reason or another, that is a good reason in my mind.

Some people simply do not want to use antibiotics. That is their choice, and frequency treatments may be a good alternative to that, if they help you. Not everyone has had positive results, for whatever reason.

I will agree that you cannot realistically take antibiotics indefinitely. I think when you reach that point, that is when frequency treatments can really help people. We have no indications that there is a time limit using frequencies, as a Lyme or co-infection treatment.

I think what treatment you use, should be based on the results or lack of results using that treatment, balanced against the risks of the treatment.

The object being improvement of the disease, or at least the symptoms. I guess I am worried that people will lose sight of the goal.

I am not married to any treatment. I have used several treatments for my own disease of Crohn's. The most effective one has not been a frequency related treatment. I do think some frequency treatments have increased my overall health, but I do not use it to the exclusion of other treatment methods.

I just hope some serious thought is given before somebody quits antibiotic use, to use frequency treatments. I want them to get the most benefit, no matter what treatment they are using.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
February 27th, 2011 12:30 PM: This was my 57th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I continue this session based on the frequency of 306hz from February 21st 2011. Response to treatment at a long list of frequencies is absent. Neither worsening nor improvement have resulted. I began a new therapy today as well as discontinued one: Corvalen D-Ribose was started on [02-25-09] and Humaworm is done today. No changes resulted from use of Humaworm.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Borrelia Burgdorferi
  • Make: Rife Labs
  • Machine Model: EMEM3D2
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 27 2: 306 3: 612 4: 920
  • 1: Dose: 10 min each
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body
  • Duration: 48 hours
  • Interval: 1 min
  • Clothing: Cotton Tee Shirt, Cotton PJ pants
  • Stomach Content: Empty
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1.
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 10dp x 2 in 4oz Fluid,
  • Post Water: 16oz filtered
  • Exercise: 60mins Bike, 15 push ups, 15 crunches, 2 Pull-ups (Palms in)
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1- 4 None
  • Health Function Scale: 35%

24hr: No change

48hr: Feeling sicker, sleep deprived

72hr: Skipped therapy, was too depressed from external events

96hr: Woke feeling exhausted. 4mg of Ativan no longer work.

[ 03-03-2011, 08:40 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evakula
Member # 29042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evakula   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
There is not enough power to affect a metal knee replacement. I suppose with the Doug Coil machine you could possibly cause a little heat if you placed the coil right next to the knee.

To be 100% safe, do not use a coil machine. Any other device would have no affect on it. The metal will act a shield for the Lyme so change the position of the machine to get around it.

This is one case where a contact machine may work substantially better, as the metal would be an excellent conductor.

I see no reason why a person cannot use antibiotics with frequency treatments. I personally think that is outdated information.

It is true that you will not hit as much spirochete form, since it will mostly be dead already, or in cyst form. Anything to weaken or make life tough for Lyme in general is a plus.

I would not expect the dramatic herx that many people experience that are not on antibiotics. Most of that is Spirochete form, which is more easily killed by frequencies.

Dan

We are planning on buying a MOPA and i was wondering if it would have any adverse effects because my wife has two titanium dental implants?
Posts: 13 | From mich | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The GB4000 is still a contact machine with the MOPA correct?

The MOPA is just for more power?

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoremuscles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Digby,

I'm with you. I have been using a regular Doug coil for almost 3 years and am in terrible shape. Some things have improved but many others have gotten worse. Every time I start to get ahead on something, something else pops up and knocks me down -- often several nasties at a time. It's beyond frustrating.

I'm beginning to think a machine that runs multiple frequencies would be a better bet for very sick patients to start with. Then gradually they can knock down the bug populations across the board. Afterwards, perhaps a coil would be the ticket to knock everything out -- the death blow.

Three years ago you never could have convinced me that a different machine would have been a better bet. But now I'm not so sure. At least for very sick patients with complex disease.

There are many of us in this position.

Posts: 845 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Digby
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Digby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nomoremuscles, my thoughts exactly. I think a lot depends on the severity of the symptoms and the length of time one has been sick. I've been sick a very long time and am in bad shape. I only get out for doctor appointments these days.

If I could sell my machine I think I would put the money in a GB4000 and start over. Perhaps I could beat back the infection far enough to switch to a coil again.

Chaps, I have been very conservative with my treatments. Only one freq at a time and starting at 30 seconds. It is still unbearable. I will try your suggestion of hitting babs and see if that helps. thanks.

Posts: 539 | From NW Arkansas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Dan,

In your opinion is the GB4000 pretty worthless without the MOPA?

I've read some conflicting stuff.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The MOPA is not a contact device. I am using the GB 4000 and once I get my infections knocked down enough I'm going to use the MOPA. I think it would be to much for me right now because I herx so hard from just the contact/GB 4000 with Amp.

I began seriously rifing about 8-10 weeks ago after a relapse coming off abx's and I have had great improvements even with just one treatment! I personally tried rifing while being on Abx's and I never got improvements like I am now. I know everyone is different but that is how it has worked for me.

Just 10 weeks ago i couldn't walk or stand for more then 10- 15 mins because my legs & feet would begin hurting and I would become very Ill overall and suffer with horrible pain throughout the night. Now I'm walking 3 miles and back on my treadmill that I haven't been able to use for over a year. I'm very pleased with my progress family and friends are AMAZED at the progress I am making.

I do have a few co infections and still need to check for more but seems I have hit the ones that were disabling me the most. I'm not sure why I have been improving so quickly and I pray I keep improving as I go but unless I'm herxing I'm nearly back to 100%. I know I couldn't be more happy with my GB 4000 and I'm confident the MOPA will have enough power to finish the job once I can handle it! As for me the GB has been a good choice thus far.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Have you guys seen this?

http://www.rifewiki.org/wiki/Normalizing_Frequencies

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The GB-4000 and regular amplifier helped a lot, and is responsible for most of the improvement in my wife. The ability to sweep, is something that can help a lot.

If I would not have had very good results using the GB-4000 with the regular amplifier, I probably would not have bought the MOPA. I would have went with some other method instead.

I do think we probably would have progressed faster with the GB-4000 and MOPA, but I do not know that for sure. The MOPA allows you to use the GB-4000 with a plasma tube, which makes treatment much easier, as you are not tethered to the machine. Easier means you will use it more often. It has a lot of power, and power is a factor.

A change has been recently made in the MOPA design that will allow you to directly run the carrier frequency of 3.3 Mhz, for use with the Rife/James Lyme method. I have to use a lower harmonic of 1.65 Mhz as my MOPA is the old design.

Whether this will make it more effective is unknown, but it makes it almost identical to Rife's own devices. James still has no symptoms of Lyme as a result of using this method. Cindy still has some Lyme, and I plan on sending in my MOPA for the upgrade.

If you are not improving using the coil, you may have an unknown infection that is being left untouched. It has the power to do the job, but it does not create any harmonics, and that may be a factor with some pathogens. I had better results using higher harmonics, and the range of the coil is limited.

The coil has worked very well for Lyme, but I really do not know how it works for other infections.

Four times I have ran into infections that I did not know about until I stumbled on to them. Luckily two of them were common Lyme related ones of Babesia and Bart. One was H-Pylori, and the other one is gone, but I still do not know what it was, I only know the frequencies that hit it.

I am not sure if the unknown infection even caused any problems.

The huge help in all of this was her ability to feel the frequencies hitting the pathogen. It is the advantage that most people do not have, but it does allow me to find frequencies that may help others.

I think the GB-4000 used either way, can be very effective, but it still has the limitations of this method of treatment. It is very specific, and if you do not know all of the pathogens involved, it is hard to treat to get rid of them.

That is one reason I did not have any dramatic results treating for Crohn's disease. There are too many pathogens involved, and this probably varies between individuals. What do you target, when you only have suspect primary pathogens, and the possibility of hundreds of secondary pathogens?

I used MMS as it is a broader spectrum method. I did not necessarily have to know what was causing the problem. If it was an acidic pathogen, it would take care of it. It worked very well for me.

Each treatment method has its bad points. We have to identify the limitations, and work around them when it is not producing results. Even if it means changing the treatment method.

Dan

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canefan17:
Have you guys seen this?

http://www.rifewiki.org/wiki/Normalizing_Frequencies

Yes these frequencies came with my Universal Frequency List that came with by gb4000.
Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

^^ Do you like em?
canefan17
Member # 22149

Thanks Dan and Juli for the info.

dan,

So the MOPA is only necessary if one wants to run the real high frequencies? (closer to Rife's true frqs)

If someone just runs the basic under 2200 frequencies the MOPA wouldn't be necessary?
Do I have that right?

(Sorry the MOPA has thrown a new twist into my Rife studies lol)

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this information!

Hubby & I have been trying to figure out what a carrier frequency is and I think we have a better understanding after reading your post.

I suppose when I order my MOPA I need to make sure it is a newer unit so it will allow me to run the carrier frequency of 3.3 Mhz that you are talking about. Thank you!

I also want to use the rife/james/method if possible soon after I purchase the MOPA. That is if I can figure out how to do it! Lol!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Actually, you can run higher frequencies with just the GB-4000 and regular amplifier.

The MOPA has to be used with the GB-4000 in audio mode, and this limits your square wave frequencies to under 40,000 Hz. The tube does create higher harmonics, but the frequencies from the harmonics get weaker, the farther they are from the original frequency.

Someone has a used Resonant Light PERL for sale on the link below. A pretty good price, but I do not know the seller so be careful. A very good device.

http://www.drloyd.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1199

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The Rife/James protocol is even easier with the new MOPA design. I am sure all the ones sold now have the ability to run the 3.3 MHz carrier frequency.

To run this protocol, you adjust the MOPA using the frequency counter until you get it to 3.3 MHz.

Then you set the GB-4000 to run in audio mode, and put in a sweep that is based on 6,600 Hz.

I also run gating at 20 Hz, and a gating duty cycle of ten or twenty. Can't remember off hand.

So the sweep, as I use it is 100 Hz on each side of 6,600 Hz. James uses 200 Hz on each side of 6,600 Hz. You can try both and see which works better for you.

My sweep starts at 6,500 Hz and goes to 6,700 Hz.

I run it for an hour or more, but do not start out at that long. To set the time for the sweep, punch in the time before you hit the sweep button.

That is about it, but remember to flip the toggle so the MOPA runs the input from the GB-4000. It is easy to forget that.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Dan,

Is this 6,600 Hz used just to treat Lyme? Are you still running 2016 Hz to break the cyst or is it no longer needed with this method?

Is there also this type of method for treating the Co infections? Thanks Dan!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Dang Dan

You are on another level of rifing lol

I have much to learn

/waits for brain to awaken

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The 6,600 Hz with the 3.3 MHz carrier is only known to treat Lyme at this time, but it is bound to hit other stuff when using the sweep. I do not beleive it hits Bart.

I have been thinking about how to apply this to co-infections. While I thought we might be done with Bart, she felt the last treatment for Bart, so it may still be there in small amounts. No symptoms, but she should not feel the frequency if it is totally gone.

I am going to experiment with the Bart frequency and see if it can be used in a similar way.

What I am going to do is use a higher harmonic, using the carrier frequency, and a small square wave sweep. I do not know if it will work, or if I will be able to tell if it works any better than current methods.

It is worth a shot. She should feel it, if it hits. That does not really give a complete picture, but that is the best I can do.

I have run 2016 Hz several times as a higher harmonic and also 612 Hz. Since using the Rife/James method, I cannot get a response to it.
She does not feel it, which is not unusual for the 612 Hz frequency, but is unusual for the 2016 Hz frequency.

I am assuming that these are not needed when running the sweep. I still test them from time to time. The sweep may hit multiple forms. But, it has not killed all of it yet. The ankles in particular seem to be the hardest to clear out. That part has not changed.

It was the first place it hit, and will probably be the last place cleared.

Dan

aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will be reading this entire thread but don't want to get too behind in the info coming in.........

so am bringing this thread back to the top........

Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to know if anyone has found a good frequency for Epstein Barr.

I've seen mention of 880, it's one of the ones listed on the CAFL, but from talking to a few people, 880 did not do much at all for their EBV.

Also, I'm not sure whether or not EBV is supposed to throw much of a herx when you treat it. When a pathogen doesn't throw a big herx (which is sometimes the case), it's hard to tell whether or not the frequency you're using is working.

Has anyone here been successful rifing for EBV? Does it throw a big herx, or is it fairly tame?

EBV is what's causing me the most fatigue right now, not to mention the swollen lymph nodes. If someone can tell me an effective frx for EBV I'd be most appreciative.

--------------------
-chaps
�Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!�

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

chaps,

I have written in my notes 800 and 257 for EBV

interesting on the 800 too because that is a Bart freq - hmmmmm

D Bergy
Member # 9984

For viruses, I use Char Boehm's DNA frequencies.

Viruses seem to be very susceptible to this type of treatment, but the correct frequency is difficult to find.

Char's method offers the best chance of actually affecting the virus. I have on occasion felt the effect of the frequencies directly.

http://www.dnafrequencies.com/

Run her frequencies at the highest harmonic that your device can run. They work better that way.

Dan

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
interesting on the 800 too because that is a Bart freq - hmmmmm
880 is pretty broad, too. If you do a search on it, you'll see it listed for everything but the kitchen sink.

EBV is common and as old as the hills. I'm surprised that a reliable frequency has not been found for it.

quote:
Viruses seem to be very susceptible to this type of treatment, but the correct frequency is difficult to find.

Yes, I've heard that same good news/bad news scenario before. I wonder if the MORs of certain viruses can fluctuate from host to host.

--------------------
-chaps

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

It is possible that the CAFL MOR could vary, as we do not know how they specifically affect the pathogen.

The thing about viruses is that they do not have the protection that cells, and even bacteria have concerning their DNA.

I think that may be why the DNA frequencies work better for viruses. Or at least that is what I have gathered from my limited experience using them.

Eliminating a virus, does not necessarily give you an immediate response. For instance, I am fairly certain I hit the XMRV virus in myself. My intestinal tract was sore as I ran them, my face tingled the first time. It had a direct effect as I ran them, particularly the first few times. As I ran them more, the effect eventually went away. I am assuming the virus was eliminated. I can't think of another logical reason why I would quit feeling the frequency, as the effects were not that subtle.

I run frequencies all of the time, on myself, and for my wife. I know that ninety nine percent of the time, it produces no effect while running them, on myself. When it does, it likely is hitting its target.

The long term effects of treating for XMRV were unremarkable. The only effect I can nail down was that my intestinal function sped up. Did the treatment fail, or is this all I can expect from it?

I don't know, and I do not know how it can be known, but I did have the one response, and I am going to assume it had some benefit. I am not aware of any beneficial viruses.

XMRV may have been an element of my Crohn's disease, or it may not have been. I am pretty sure it did not help me in any way.

Dan

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Thanks Dan. I think that I did get a dieoff reaction from treating with 448 for XMRV a while back when I experimented with it.

With what I've read about XMRV, some sources say that it contributes to fatigue but others say that it is largely asymptomatic and often people don't even know that they have it.

I'll look into the Char Boehm stuff.

--------------------
-chaps

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
March 3rd, 2011 11:30 AM: This was my 58th Treatment. I waited 96 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I'm continuing the Lyme_4 routine of the Electroherbalism CAFL routine, which is "Lyme_4 (use 2016 and 625 for 10 min, others for 5 min) - 2050, 1520, 615, 2016, 625" Today I repeat 625 and 2016 for ten minutes today. Progress is sliding backwards. I'm having more trouble sleeping lately to the point that I can barely get up in the A.M. and I have insomnia causing me to stay up late. I finished taking the GABA also yesterday [02-02-11]

• 1: Frequency: 1: 625hz, and 2016hz, and 10K.
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1.
  • Exercise: 60mins Bike, 25 push ups, 30 crunches

24hr: Felt exhausted and fatigued.

48hr: Feeling better. About 40% now

[ 03-05-2011, 08:35 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am beginning to wonder if there is a seasonal Lyme thing going on. I am hearing quite a few people who are having more symptoms in the last week.

Not only that, but we seemed to hit more Lyme than normal during treatment last night. More immediate response to the treatment than I have seen in a while.

Is this a real possibility, or is it just a coincidence? Not sure there is any real seasonal connection, but something seems to be going on.

Dan

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Borrelia according to many sources come out of cyst form in the spring and in the fall, causing seasonal flareups relapses for those who had cleared up the active bacteria but not the cyst form.

Depending on the sufferer's local climate the spring flares can occur anywhere from late January to early June, fall anywhere from late August to end of November.

--------------------
-chaps

canefan17
Member # 22149

These buggers tryin to sunbathe or what?
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, i've had to do longer rife sessions the last few weeks. I was disappointed that i have to spend so much time, around 50 minutes every day, just on lyme, Babs, and Bart, plus 5 minutes on 690 for Mycoplasm.

Someone posted a month ago that she uses 690 for Mycoplasm. I haven't researched Mycoplaszm frx, and i never thought i had it. But my thumbs had been sorer and sorer, and someone said Mycoplasm affects the joints.

Lo and behold, since i do Mycoplasm 690 every day, the thumb pain has gone away. I guess i should research more Mycoplasm frx; i think Springshowers posted some a few months ago.

Dan---- that sweep for Lyme, 6550 to 6700---- i've been doing that, and judging by how thick my head feels during it, i'd say it's a good lyme treatment, just as is on the GB-4000, without the extra carrier frx or MOPA.

By the way, what's the regular carrier frx for the GB-4000 without the MOPA?

----Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

The GB-4000 carrier frequency is 2.4576 MHz.

To get a similar effect using this carrier frequency your square wave frequency would be 91,500 Hz using the calculation James uses.

So you would sweep that from 91,300 Hz to 91,700 Hz to cover any inaccuracy in Rife's original Syphilis frequency. You may be able to narrow this up to 100 Hz on each side. I would start at the larger sweep first.

The first run for my wife, using the MOPA produced these pin prick effects. James had a similar experience. This goes away, and I am speculating it is surface Lyme that is first affected, and more easily killed.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I to have a Mycoplasma which effected me much the same way like Lyme. (quick disabling arthritis symptoms) According to this article wrote by Connie S. she said Most if not All that have Lyme disease will have some kind of mycoplasma co infection. Here is a link to the article below it's pretty interesting in my opinion!

http://www.wellsphere.com/lyme-disease-article/mycoplasma-the-stealth-pathogen-we-all-have/173819

880.2 caused a strong herx for me but I am still discovering this pathogen.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

March 5th, 2011 11:30 AM: This was my 59th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. This session was the second half of the Lyme_4 of the CAFL listing. Today I'm feeling better, at about 40%. I continue the Lyme_4 cycle and see where that brings me.

• 1: Frequency: 1: 2050 2: 1520 3: 615
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Exercise: 60mins Bike, 4 pull-ups, 25 push ups, 30 crunches
  • Health Function Scale: 40%

24th Treatment. Felt better, about 40% but still sleeping problems.

48hr: Tired, and aches

[ 03-07-2011, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

March 7th, 2011 11:30 AM: This was my 60th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I continue this session based on the frequency of 306hz from February 21st 2011. Corvalen D-Ribose was started on [02-25-09] and has been taken at 5g x 3 per day with 4oz of juice. No results are present.

• 1: Frequency: 1: 27 2: 306 3: 612 4: 920
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Exercise: 60mins Bike, 15 push ups, 20 crunches, 2 Pull-ups (Palms in)

24hr: Felt much better. About 40-45%.

48hr: Feeling tired, maybe 35% right now. Might hit 40% in a little awhile.

[ 03-09-2011, 11:19 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

mookie333
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mookie333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Help Im a new rifer and have a GB4000, I want to not use auto channel and would like to plug in 4 frequencies to rife for normalization and balancing of adrenal glands.

this info I got from the Nenah texbook and dont want to run the whole 19 auto channel.

How the heck do you bypass the autochannels and just do individual and or mulitple frequencies.

Mind you I just got it and looked at the CD and read the book and still dont get it. Bad LYME brain!!

Posts: 151 | From south east | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

To do a individual channel on your GB press "Enter" then enter the channel you would like to run. Then press "Run".

I would recommend never to run any auto program or freq longer then just a few minutes the first time just to make sure you don't have a reaction. Sometimes my reactions are a bit delayed up to 48 hours.

To run multipile freqs at once you can create a custom channel. It is explained step by step in your manual on page 15 & 16.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

March 9th, 2011 11:30 AM: This was my 61st Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I'm continuing the Lyme_4 routine of the Electroherbalism CAFL routine. Progress is moving forward now -- a rocking motion of sorts. The D-Ribose is the only new factor in the equation as well as the persistent treatment combination of using 306-920 Frequency Harmonic and the Lyme_4 routine. Maybe related, but still unknown. Back and forward doesn't mean much until consistency appears.

• 1: Frequency: 1: 625hz, and 2016hz, and 10K.
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Stomach Content: Full
  • Exercise: Pull-ups 3 (palms in) 60mins Bike, 25 push ups, 25 crunches

24hr: Miserable, 30%. Can't sleep.

48hr: Same, Fatigue, 35% function.

[ 03-11-2011, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

MB, Glad to see your continued improvements!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

mookie333
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mookie333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you JULI!!!!!!
Posts: 151 | From south east | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

MB,

Are you going to purchase a Doug Coil soon?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Some updated information regarding use of the GB-4000 and MOPA combination.

When using the Rife/James Syphilis treatment that I am using for Lyme, or any other real RIfe treatment using this carrier, there is one other thing that needs to be done.

When you are setting the carrier frequency to 3.3 MHz initially, there is another step you have to do, so it is accurate. Input 20,000 Hz on the GB-4000 in Audio mode, run it through the MOPA and check the frequency out of the tube again.

When modulating the frequency on the carrier, it causes a shift in the carrier, which puts it off from the original 3.3 MHz. You need to recalibrate the carrier back to 3.3 MHz with the 20,000 Hz running at the same time. This will allow you to be nearly 100% accurate with the carrier frequency.

The more accurate this carrier is, the more accurate the treatment will be.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Thanks Dan for keeping us updated!

I don't have a complete understanding on how and what you are doing but I'm hoping once I get the MOPA it will make better sense to me.

How is Cindy doing with this James/Rife treatment?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

She is doing well.

She has a problem with the ovary on the left side, which she has had problems with for a long time.

While running a sweep, I accidentally affected it, I am assuming it hit an infection of some kind. She felt it at the time, and she had some bleeding later on that evening.

I could try treating with the setting that caused the response, but I like to know what I am dealing with first.

I am trying to get her to go have it checked out, but she is a bit on the stubborn side. This is not the first time I have brought it up.

Aside from that, she is 100%, as long as I keep treating.

I do have some more information on how to get the most out of the MOPA, so give me a holler when you get yours.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Edit:

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I wonder if that could have broke a cyst? They can be pretty common and painful as I have had my fair share!

Ed and I will be heading home in about another week so I'll be ordering the MOPA soon after. I spoke to the salesman and he told me it comes with the freq calculator (I think that's what it is called) but I will need to order the plasma tube separate. (Does that sound right?) I'm excited about getting the MOPA and yes Ed and I were hoping we could give you a holler once we receive it! Thank You!

That's awesome news about Cindy! I'm believing to be 100% one day to with no more herxing from the rifing! Lol!

I've been meaning to ask you... do you think the MOPA could cause a problem with my Dental implant it's titanium?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have a mouth full of Mercury fillings, and it does not bother them. I think it is highly unlikely your implant would pose any problem.

The tube and the counter are usually separate, but some dealers may include the counter.

You will not find anyone that sells the tube with the machine, for legal reasons.

The problem in the ovary has been there for at least ten years. It probably is a cyst, but I do not like guessing. It is not Lyme related in any way, as it was there before the Lyme.

It just is one of those things that concern me.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Dan, would you know do Lymies have a higher increase for the H-Pylori infection?

I ran 676 Hz for four mins this morning and if I do ok with it I'll run it for 10 mins everyday for about a week.

A couple days ago I decided to eat eggs, bacon and some hash browns for dinner and it threw me into symptoms of a serve gallbladder attack for the next two days. Strange thing is I had my gallbladder removed 4 years ago.

I'm also a bit suspicious of my second Bart treatment I had added to my weekly regiment because I did get heartburn from it if I didn't rife just before bedtime. (for some reason this controlled it)

I've read where it could also be a bile duct blockage but I'm hoping the freq you suggested awhile back will be the answer for me.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

March 11th, 2011 12:30 PM: This was my 62nd Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. This session was the second half of the Lyme_4 of the CAFL listing. Today I'm feeling better more tired. My sleep difficulties have not improved. If by about 75 treatments I'm still not satisfied, I'm going to choose my next option. Either a Coil or GB, but I'm not certain yet.

• 1: Frequency: 1: 2050 2: 1520 3: 615
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Exercise: 60mins Bike, 5 pull-ups, 30 push ups, 30 crunches

24hr: Same difficulties, Sleep
48hr: Same
96: Same, Sleep
120hr: Not sleeping well. Lowered Bupropion dose from 300 to 200mg.

[ 03-17-2011, 08:35 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by Juli:
MB, Glad to see your continued improvements!

I hope it keeps going. It seems like it's slowing down. I really need to upgrade to try something stronger.

quote:
MB,

Are you going to purchase a Doug Coil soon?

Not certain yet. What is the Warranty on the GB4000? The coil is a 6 month no-questions asked warranty as long as the machine is in the same shape it was when it left. That makes it appealing because I can "confirm" whether it'll be right for me, where the GB is far more convenient and a lot stronger in higher frequency ranges that are closer to what Rife originally created.

I suppose I should buy the Coil and just go in order. We'll see.

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

MB,

This is where I ordered mine from http://www.quantumbalancing.com/gb4000.htm The GB comes with a One-year warranty on parts and labor along with Toll-Free Technical Support that I have used and found very helpful.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

H-Pylori is pretty common in the general population, but I do not know if it is more often present in Lyme patients or not.

It does not always cause problems, but it did for me when it infected my Stomach. I assume it was probably present in my lower intestine forever.

If you do not have a Gallbladder eating greasy foods which require a lot of bile to properly digest could cause problems on its own. Your body may not know you do not have a gallbladder, and still sends signals for bile.

Without a Gallbladder the liver is constantly dumping in bile whether you need it or not. When you eat fatty foods you need a lot of it, but do not have it. This can result in the inability to process fat soluable vitamins such as A,D,K & E.

Digestive enzymes that have Ox Bile, taken before a meal,can help a lot for this.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Thanks Dan!

I've been sliding through these past months without to much of a problem. It seemed to cause me many problems when I was on the antibiotic's and anti fugals and at that time the LLMD did have me take a good digestive enzyme that really helped.

I think your right.. I'm off to the health food store for some enzymes!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

I have H Pylori - and I believe most Lymies do as well (if not all - bold statement I know)

My boss at GNC had some major issues with acid reflux and heart stuff (though EKG and stress test said no heart issues were present)

I told him he probably has H Pylori - he got a breath test and tested positive. Now he thinks I'm a Godsend because what Dr's couldn't diagnose him with for years - I was able to do in one fell swoop lol

He treated H Pylori with Mastic Gum, antibiotics, & garlic.

He's good to go now.

: )

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Never heard of a breath test.

What is that and how does it work?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Regarding H-Pylori infections: Dr. Mercola has an interesting article about how this infection can reduce the ability of the body to absorb vitamin B-12.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/03/12/is-this-causing-your-chronic-cough.aspx

Recognize any of these symptoms?

Fatigue, lack of energy, muscle weakness, tingling in your extremities.

Mental fogginess or problems with your memory, trouble sleeping.

Mood swings, especially feelings of apathy or lack of motivation.

If this can happen from a simple vitamin deficiency, due to H-Pylori, it would be smart to treat for H-Pylori if any of these symptoms are present.

There are many possible causes for the above symptoms, but it would be a shame to suffer because of an infection that is not that hard to get rid off, using frequencies.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Interesting!

Surely can't hurt to rife especially when you and Cindy had such good success and so quickly.

That's going to be my plan and have Ed run 676 Hz also.. he's had to take B 12 injections for the past few years.

I took the digestive enzymes yesterday and within hours got total relief!

I've been feeling better these past few months ever since rifing so I've been eating more. I think it might be a shock to my digestive system (little piggy here). I had lost over 30 Lbs in a short amount of time while on abx's because I felt so sick.

Thanks Dan! It's made a huge difference so far!

Canafan17, I read up on the breath test and I got a pretty good understanding of it and how it is done.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I was curious if any of you get a mild tingling/vibrating sensation when rifing?

I notice I get this in many area's throughout my body. Feels like it's in my tendons and surface area of my muscles mostly.

I also get this feeling when I begin to herx but it becomes a bit more intense and has a bit of warmth with it at this point.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

My Rife journey has officially begun.
Woooo Hoooo!

Do you guys get blurred vision quite a bit when you herx from rife?

I coiled 832 for 2 mins today and about 5 hours later had blurred vision, mild headache, and some gut pain on left side (spleen area)

The blurred vision is very discrete however.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Yes, I've had my vision blur from rifing 832 because it caused me pressure inside my head along with a migraine.

Dan, told me to try running 10,000 Hz that is used for swelling and I haven't had any problems since.

I run it right after my session then again the next day to ensure.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

beths
Member # 18864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beths     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So-can you rife while on abx?

I'm treating babs now-can I rife for lyme?

Thanks

Posts: 1276 | From maryland | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Yes, you can. Many people do!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Thanks Juli
canefan17
Member # 22149

Do any of you guys get energized after a rife session?

I just ran a 3 min session and now I'm super hyper/energized lol

I'll take it though : )

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli---- I have a titanium dental implant. I've been rifing more than a year, and i never felt any tingling on the implant or anything near it.

----Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Does anyone else get WARM during rifing? I always do.

I have the rife set-up in a cold room, but i never have to worry about feeling cold.

Maybe related----- Why do my hand-cylinders off and on get warm or even painfully hot so that i have to shift them around? I always assumed they are defective, stuffed with some resistor. Should i buy a new pair?

I'm rifing average 50 minutes a day now or more, just on lyme, Babs, and Bart, plus 5 min or so on Mycoplasm 690.

RESULTS for 50 min/day are MUCH BETTER than for half hour per day. I have FEW SYMPS.

Except for candida in gut. I do a 20 or 25 min tx for Candida in gut about once a week. It does work for a few days.

I had breast aches in one breast area for a year. They've been mostly eliminated now from my self-treatment of 8 broccoli sprout pills per meal, 3x per day, and a whole-body Candida rife session, plus maybe other supplements.

I've never thought i had H pylori.

----Polly Polygonum

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried a rife machine for the first time Sunday. It was a Doug Coil machine and it was set on hitting babesia -- I'm doing a parasite cleanse, so somehow that made sense to me. I did it for about 40 minutes. I really enjoyed the experience, I was a little tired the next day. I guess I must have hit something. You can certainly feel the power eminating within the coil area.

One member of a lyme support group is using a pulsed tech rife machine. I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on Pulsed tech's rife machines or had any experience with them? Also, are there any groups where people share ownership of a rife, and was it successful?

I read some of MB accounts with great interest and really appreciate the details being shared. This is becoming a model thread to show others what rife is and what expectations they might have in using rife. I think I'll share it with the lyme support groups (interest in rife is certainly growing) I participate in. [Smile]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Thanks Polly!

Hubby or I have never experienced the hand cylinders getting warm let alone hot.

I wrap mine in wet paper towels cut to fit. I used hand electrodes/cylinders (the same thing) in my electrolysis practice and wrapped them the same. In all the years and excessive use I have never had them go bad. (only cords)

Could they be drying out because you are running longer times? I'm not sure if this would even cause them to heat up... Maybe Dan will know.

I'm glad your doing well! I'm still pretty wimpy and can only run Lyme freqs for 3 mins and 45 seconds per session but when I'm not herxing I feel great and getting stronger by the week!

I don't get warm when rifing but I do get waves of heat/hottness when herxing.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Bob,

40 minutes with coil?
Could you expand on exactly what you coil'ed?

That's a long time

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The hand cylinders can get hot with certain people. It has to do with particular resistance properties that are different for some people.

Turn the power down some if this happens.

Dan

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's really heavy and I held it with a towel because it can get pretty hot. It about a foot in diamter with white shielding over the wire which was wrapped into circle -- hence the coil.

I could feel the energy bleeding through the insulation creating power in the void center of the coil.

It was fun to try it! I'm interested in trying others but not paying for it. [lol]

So if your in the Maryland or DC area and don't mind a freeloading rifer. I'm all in! Just send me a PM -- [lol]

I don't mind critiquing the differences I find.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

40 minutes for a first time on a coil???!!! That qualifies for thrill-seeker/adrenaline-junkie status!

Actually, a 29-minute coil session @ 570 for babesia doesn't really produce much of a herx, so if there's one coinfection that you can get away with being aggressive, it might be babesia. But even still, I'd be afraid to kill that much off in one shot. A full body session only takes 29 minutes, so I'm guessing that the coil was placed on more body parts than the standard 29-minute session.

My coil gets hot at 15 minutes. After 40 minutes, that wire insulation must have been SMOKIN'! --That's assuming it was running at 13 amps.

I always shut it down after 15 minutes and use a fan to cool it off before continuing. This prevents the wire insulation from deteriorating due to excessive heat.

--------------------
-chaps

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Do any of you guys get energized after a rife session?

I just ran a 3 min session and now I'm super hyper/energized lol

I'll take it though : )

I have noticed sometimes certain freq. might buz me.
Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement