LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 30)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
METALLlC BLUE
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
February 11th, 2011 8:30AM: This was my 49th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Increased from 200mg to 300mg Welbutrin XL. Felt really sick today, so only did half of my exercise routine: 10 pushups, and 15 crunches, and 30mins on the exercise bike.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Babesia Species
  • Make: Rife Labs
  • Machine Model: EMEM3D2
  • Frequency: 1: 532 2: 3990 3: 5271 4: 9498
  • Dose: 6 min each
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body
  • Duration: 48 hours
  • Interval: 1 min
  • Clothing: Cotton Tee Shirt, Cotton PJ pants
  • Stomach Content: Empty
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1 in morning.
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 10dp x 2 in 4oz Fluid,
  • Post Water: 16oz filtered
    Exercise: 30 mins stationary bike, 10 push-ups, 15 crunches
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment:
  • Health Function Scale: 35%

24hr: Felt better. I was about 40%, but I still had a lot of inflammation and pain.

48hr: Fatigue, depression, and aggressive behavior. Increased Welbutrin from 200 mg to 300mg 3 days ago. Stopped Samento last night

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
February 13th, 2011 9:00 AM: This was my 50th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I ended Samento [02-12-11] in the morning. I began an increased dose of Welbutrin (Bupropion) from 200mg to 300mg on [02-11-11]. I'm continuing to increase the frequency harmonics of the original frequencies that Doug recommended, which are 484, 610, 690, and 864. Divide the numbers below by 12 and you'll get these originals. Exercise has been increased again today to 60mins on the bike as well as 20 push-ups and 30 crunches. One additional note. I think that because I write these reports first thing in the morning, the numbers are likely to be more representative of how I feel at my worst on those days. I sometimes get better as noon approaches so the numbers may not reflect that.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Borrelia Burgdorferi
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 5808 2: 7320 3: 8280 4: 10368
  • 1: Dose: 3 min each
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1.
  • Exercise: 60mins Bike, 20 push ups, 30 crunches
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1- 4 None

24hr: Felt tired, 35% Insomnia, muscle pain and insomnia.

48hr: 35%, no progress.

[ 02-15-2011, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm reading Rosner's book right now

he talks about how Doug took 3 yrs to put Lyme into remission. And says expect at least 2 years to be treating.

Is this what most here have noted too?

Are most of us in this thread under 2 yrs treating with Rife?

I've read where a lot of people only use Rife for 6 months - 1 yr
Then change protocols.

Are these people not following the "treatment plan" that worked for Doug, Bryan, John Stolar, Andy, etc

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have been at this for six years, but much of that time has been spent learning, when not much was yet nailed down. I am not sure how you define remission, but we put Lyme symptoms down in under two years.

To be fair, she did not have Lyme for many years beforehand. We started treating when it became apparent that we were not going to get any help from local physicians.

That is not elimination, but it makes for a normally functioning person. Had I known about the co-infections from early on, things would have progressed a little faster.

Lyme is still the infection that takes the most time. Mostly because you can only stand so much die off at a time.

If you are not getting anywhere a year later, it would be quite hard to keep with it. Our results were fairly quick. If I had not seen any appreciable results, within a year, I doubt I would have stuck with it either, given my initial skepticism of the treatment in general.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoremuscles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been treating with a coil machine for close to three years, and I am not anywhere near remission. Many things have improved, but many others have gotten worse, and my overall level of disability is not a whole lot better than it was before starting. At least as of right now. Last October I would have had a different story, as I was doing much better, more functional -- but then I took a tumble down and have not been able to come out of it yet.

But remember I have been sick since the mid '90's and have failed abx therapy (about ten years of trx). I don't think Doug was as sick nearly as long. And he also spoke of herxes that put him to bed for a month at a time. So those three-plus years were pretty brutal for him.

Dan said above that the Lyme was the hardest. In my case the co-infections are way harder -- the herxes can be unlivable. The Lyme may take longer to wipe out, but the co's, when they come on strong, are so intense that can make you want to quit.

Posts: 845 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nomoremuscles,

What machine do you use?

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as co-infections are concerned, Babesia produced the worst symptoms. Bart had little in the way of symptoms, other than swollen ankles.

This is not to say others do not suffer more from Bart, as we are not all the same. Babesia had some freaky effects that seemed to affect even mental function.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoremuscles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Doug coil.
Posts: 845 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to update using the 10,000 Hz for swelling to my rifing sessions. A few days ago I ran it for 3 mins after I finished rifing for Lyme then again the next day for another 3 mins and I had the mildest herx ever! I expected to herx strongly because I had increased my rifing time by 30 seconds and that's a jump for me.

Last night I ran my Bart Freqs adding another 30 seconds. Rifing Bart always causes me to become Very Sick mostly with a 8-10 hour migraine and horrible head pressure. I followed the session by running 4 mins using the 10,000 Hz I also ran it again today. The results are so far no migraine or pressure. Amazing!

I'm sure as I push my rifing times up at some point it will become intense again but if nothing else it's allowing me to increase my time.

Thanks for the freq recommendation Dan!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What kind of swelling are you referring to, Juli? I have swelling of the head area.

Do people run the Char Boehm frequencies back-to-back with other frequencies or separately? Might not matter.

Posts: 258 | From Spokane, WA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I run Char Boehm's DNA frequencies a day before I use other Lyme frequencies such as 612 Hz or 2016 Hz. The reason for this is they seem to make the Lyme come out of cyst form, but it takes a day for it to happen.

I actually use higher harmonics of the above frequencies, and Char Boehm's frequencies, but for clarity I post the original frequencies.

For co-infections, I ran them whenever.

I would like to know if you experience a break out of active Lyme, if you use Char's frequencies.
I could tell because of the sudden onset of joint pain a day later. That may not happen if you have a non arthritic Lyme symptoms.

I am glad 10,000 Hz worked for you Juli, more than once. I needed more confirmation that it actually works. I was not 100% sure myself.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep! That freq was tested 3 times by me Dan and each time the results were undeniable!

Sheryl77, I wasn't aware that my migraines and head pressure I was having after rifing could be related to swelling. Dan recommended I try 10,000 Hz which is used for swelling.

If you are having some swelling it might be a good freq to try!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Has anybody Rifed for diverticulosis?

Found this on CAFL

Diverticulosis (characterized by tiny hernias of intestinal tissue protruding through the muscular wall of the colon) - 154, 934

I have this (left side of stomach)
I'm wondering how I should go at it

D Bergy
Member # 9984

It is likely a symptom relieving program and not curative. I do not see how it could be curative, but it won't hurt to try it.

I usually go about five minutes for non Lyme treatments, first time out, but 154 Hz at a higher harmonic is 308 Hz which is kind of close to 306 Hz. This is one of the original "Doug" Lyme frequencies.

Maybe a couple of minutes?

I hope it works to one degree or another.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

That's interesting Dan
I've always wondered on this CAFL frq page how many frq's for these random gut, anxiety, fibro, MS type symptoms were bacterial-based frq's.

So 308 is pretty close to 306 - would that mean that according to CAFL a pathogen could be causing diverticulosis?

And couldn't 308 hit LYME potentially?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

It might hit Lyme, and that is why I would be careful. It is far enough away that it should not be a problem, but just in case.

I do not know what causes diverticulosis, but it is possible someone knows, and the frequency might work, but it is a long shot.

Some frequencies are just for relief, the trouble is, they do not make that distinction.

Let us know how it works out.

I would also try 676 Hz for H-Pylori. It is common, and maybe has some role in that condition. Another long shot.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

February 15th, 2011 11:30AM: This was my 51st Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I am not experiencing any changes. The side effects of Welbutrin are slightly improved. I continue to increase based on the fundamental frequencies of: 1: 76hz 2: 570hz 3: 753hz 4: 1583hz

• 1: Purpose: Kill Babesia Species
  • Frequency: 1: 608 2: 4560 3: 6024 4: 9498
  • Dose: 6 min each
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1 in morning.
    Exercise: 30 mins stationary bike, 20 push-ups, 30 crunches
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment:

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Did some further research on Doug McClean and the specific frequencies he had interactions with. The Rife Frequency List I setup has been updated to reflect the important numbers under "Significant Frequencies."

Doug has been quoted saying "Power" is important, very.

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

February 17th, 2011 11:30 AM: This was my 52nd Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I have ended the increased Harmonics of the original numbers: 1: 484 2: 610 3: 690 4: 864 as I'd been up thru multiples of + 10. I'm now going with one specific frequencie construct that Doug McClean officially recognized as key to his own recovery, and that is based on the frequency of 306hz. I will do harmonics in the low range thru 920. Doug also stated that frequency 27 was very important based on later research.

• 1: Frequency: 1: 27 2: 306 3: 612 4: 920
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1.
  • Health Function Scale: 40%

24hr: Some night sweats have returned. Other than that no changes.

48hr: Same as last, no change, some sweats. I'm wondering if the Humaworm has stimulants in it that are keeping me awake at night. Ever since I began them I have even more trouble sleeping.

[ 02-19-2011, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

306 or a higher harmonic of it, was the single best frequency, by far, for killing Spirochetes, that I used.

2016 Hz or a higher harmonic was the best single frequency for some other form of Lyme. Not sure which form, but it hit Lyme that the first frequency did not hit.

Those two frequencies combined were pretty much the sum of our Lyme frequencies. We used others also, but those two alone could have brought her to 90% cured by themselves.

If you have limited time, I think those two are the ones that will give the most bang for the buck.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Thanks Dan
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Someone messaged me regarding the Rife Frequency List for tick-born related infections. You can view it yourself and update us with your findings as well. Here is the link:

Rife Frequency List

• http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/86510

--------------------

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Metallic, someone is going to send the law down on you for trying to kill Bart, Babs and Borrelia.

Don't answer the knock on the door. lol

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

February 19th, 2011 11:30 AM: This was my 53rd Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I'm taking a sharp turn now. I'm discontinuing Babesia therapies in-spite of occasional night sweats. I have pounded that infection for over 25 treatments, and now wish to focus on Borrelia Burdorferi more. I'm going to perform half of the Lyme_4 routine of the Electroherbalism CAFL routine, which is "Lyme_4 (use 2016 and 625 for 10 min, others for 5 min) - 2050, 1520, 615, 2016, 625" First I will do 625 and 2016 for ten minutes today, then in 48hrs return to the 306hz routine from Feb 17th 2011, and then after that I will complete the other half of the Lyme_4 listing. I will repeat these depending on the response. At present I am beginning to doubt that the machine I'm using is strong enough to resolve my particular situation, however more time is needed. If this treatment fails, I will likely consider a solid well built Coil Machine, or perhaps........maybe, the GB4000. It's a lot of money.

• 1: Frequency: 1: 625hz, and 2016hz.
  • 1: Dose: 10 min each
  • Distance 1 foot

24hr: Nothing changed.

48hr: Sleep is disturbed but I didn't wake at 11 p.m. which I've been doing for a week. I woek at 12 midnight instead. I take my Ativan at 9 p.m.

[ 02-25-2011, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to give everyone an update on my experiences thus far.

I started out coiling for Bart a couple of months ago using 832. I never got big herxes from it, just minor to moderate ones.

I got to the full body 29 minute coiling session fairly quickly. Once I felt no herxes from that, I continued coiling twice a day for 3 weeks. During that time, I experimented with 379 and didn't get a herx. I thought I had beaten bart. I wasn't feeling any symptoms.

Then I switched to 432 to go after borrelia. When I got to 7 minutes, I got the first decent herx.

But after a couple of weeks of not coiling for bart, just the other night sitting on the couch watching TV and I got a stabbing pain in my foot that kinda rocked my world. Looks like bart's back.

I coiled for a few minutes only this time I decided to try 842 instead of 832. Got a much bigger herx than I ever did with 832.

Conclusion: 842 is the fx that is more effective at killing my particular strain of bart.

The reason I started at 832 is that I was told it was commonly the most effective for bart.

If I had it to do all over again, I would experiment with several bart frequencies to see which one gives the biggest herx before proceeding.

--------------------
-chaps
�Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!�

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

i was gonna ask chaps - how many mins in can someone realistically say ok this freq isnt working?

i have bart bad - and when i start on say 832 - if i dont get a herx at 3 mins i'm prolly moving on

nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

chaps,

I think these bugs jockey for position. So it's possible that your bartonella, assuming that is what is kicking up now, wasn't active before.

I have been coiling for almost three years and I have found that a frequency that had been a breeze to get through at one point can, months or even years later, cause terrible herxes.

I wish it was a simple linear progression from one bug to the next, wiping them out one at a time, nice and neat and easy. But, at least in my experience, this has not been the case at all.

But of course I agree, there seems to be a good bit of difference in what frequencies people respond to (for what appears to be the same infection).

Good luck.

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking it may be time for me to get a rife machine.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Canefan, that's tough to answer because everyone's got a different bacterial load.

I don't know if I like the methodology of taking a single fx up to higher tx times until I get a herx.

What I think I'm going to do from now on is try 30 secs on one frequency on the first day and note what kind of herx I get. Second session, try 30 seconds on another fx, 3rd session, 30 secs on yet another fx. I'd keep doing this until I found the fx that gave the biggest herx. I'd prefer to do this over taking one frequency up to 7 min before deciding to move on. I think it saves time in the long run.

--------------------
-chaps

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After all this time, have you given any serious consideration to GiGi's proposed treatment (AI)?

quote:
Originally posted by METALLlC BLUE:
February 19th, 2011 11:30 AM: This was my 5rd Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I'm taking a sharp turn now. I'm discontinuing Babesia therapies in-spite of occasional night sweats. I have pounded that infection for over 25 treatments, and now wish to focus on Borrelia Burdorferi more. I'm going to perform half of the Lyme_4 routine of the Electroherbalism CAFL routine, which is "Lyme_4 (use 2016 and 625 for 10 min, others for 5 min) - 2050, 1520, 615, 2016, 625" First I will do 625 and 2016 for ten minutes today, then in 48hrs return to the 306hz routine from Feb 17th 2011, and then after that I will complete the other half of the Lyme_4 listing. I will repeat these depending on the response. At present I am beginning to doubt that the machine I'm using is strong enough to resolve my particular situation, however more time is needed. If this treatment fails, I will likely consider a solid well built Coil Machine, or perhaps........maybe, the GB4000. It's a lot of money.

• 1: Frequency: 1: 625hz, and 2016hz.
  • Distance 1 foot

Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

chaps,

That sounds like a good idea.

I might try that with 1 minute.

i do think with 30 seconds you could run the risk of missing out on a good frequency. (of course 1 minutes isn't much more)

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Cf, if your using a coil, 1 minute is a lot to start with. Our friend in PA will tell you that.

He told me a story about one lady who had a major herx after a 5-second treatment. If you've got a high Bart load, you may want to go more conservative.

I started out at 15 seconds per our friend's recommendation. It turned out to be too little for me, but I don't have a big Bart load. That's why I'm going to start at 30 seconds this time around.

Don't forget, the coil is powerful.

--------------------
-chaps

canefan17
Member # 22149

ok - thanks
richedie
Member # 14689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for richedie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had a $650 rife machine that has never seemed to do anything for me. I might even sell it.

--------------------
Mepron/Zith/Ceftin
Doxy/Biaxin/Flagyl pulse.
Artemisinin with Doxy/Biaxin.
Period of Levaquin and Ceftin.
Then Levaquin, Bactrim and Biaxin.
Bactrim/Augmentin/Rifampin.
Mepron/Biaxin/Artemisinin/Cat's Claw
Rifampin/Bactrim/Alinia
Plaquenil/Biaxin

Posts: 1949 | From Pennsylvania | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by seekhelp:
After all this time, have you given any serious consideration to GiGi's proposed treatment (AI)?

I've never given any serious consideration to anything she's said. I don't think I've read one post by her. I do know however that my girlfriend in Italy investigated the AI therapies and nothing apparently came of it.

I tend to avoid controversy on the forum, so when that "drama" took place I just ignored everything.

I suppose I could investigate it in the future myself but I'm not quick to jump off the current routine.

--------------------

mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canefan17:
i was gonna ask chaps - how many mins in can someone realistically say ok this freq isnt working?

i have bart bad - and when i start on say 832 - if i dont get a herx at 3 mins i'm prolly moving on

I don't herx on any of the Bart frequencies - but I need to do them or I ger nasty headaches. I feel much better when I rife for Bart.

When I rife for Bart I always do 357, 832 and 1518 and also alternate the other frequences.(listed in this thread about six at a time for 3 min each)

I get a HUGE headache when I do the Babs frequencies, though, and even get Bart sypmtoms after I use those frequencies.

I started Lyme treatment in early 2006 and didn't have any classic Bart symptoms (except pelvic pain and bladder issues) until July 2010 when I began rifing for Babs.

Go figure...

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

To me, AI is an enigma.

Not widely known enough, not enough compelling testimonials.

[ 02-20-2011, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: chaps ]

--------------------
-chaps

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Hey mojo, I'm just the opposite. I get the headache when I coil with 842 for Bart, and I don't get much reaction at all when I treat for Babs. I just get relief from the symptoms.

Again, it appears that these diseases vary from individual to individual.

--------------------
-chaps

mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by seekhelp:
I'm thinking it may be time for me to get a rife machine.

If you want to try mine - you are welcome to.

I have a gal that's using my machine a few times a week until her machine comes so we're using it a lot - but if you want to just try it maybe once or three times to see how the DTEMEM works I can hook you up.

So much nicer than taking meds.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The leads going from my BCX hand cylinders to the machine have broken and I need to replace them. They look to be a wire with the usual black insulator coating and they have banana plugs at both ends.

Is there any type of optimal leads I should get. I'm wondering about RF effect. Does that come into play with the Char Boehm frequencies? If so, cable recommendations?

Thanks.

Also I appreciate the comments about AI. I've been keeping an eye open for amazing or even good results and am not finding them.

Posts: 258 | From Spokane, WA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

chaps - I hear you. I'm helping a "newbie rifer" at my house until her machine comes in.

I'm going slow with her and not making any assumptions based on how I'm doing. This thread is helping me a lot when I make my decisions on what to do with her!

D Bergy
Member # 9984

There is not any kind of special wire needed. Insulated stranded copper wire will work fine.

Some use stranded aluminum wire, as it is more flexible.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Dan, in your opinion based on the progressions, would it be in my best interest to increase the power and move to another machine within the next 2 months?

Remember, I'm doing frequency treatments every 48hrs.

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

February 21th, 2011 11:30 AM: This was my 54th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I continue this session based on the frequency of 306hz. I will do harmonics in the low range thru 920. Doug also stated that frequency 27 was good, so that will continue. Symptoms remain problematic. I am having more moderate night sweats returning and my level of function is stable at 35%. I can not seem to hold onto 40% for longer than two or three days.

• 1: Frequency: 1: 27 2: 306 3: 612 4: 920
  • Distance 1 foot

24hr: No change

48hr: No change

[ 02-23-2011, 09:10 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
My 6 year old has athlete's foot (I think). Whitish, hard, cracking skin between his toes. Has anyone had success rifing for it? What frequencies worked for you?
Thanks,
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh- One more question - has anyone rifed for strep? My daughter has it and my son and I have it too. Please let me know of any recommended frequencies.

Thanks!
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

quote:
Originally posted by tick battler:
Hi all,
My 6 year old has athlete's foot (I think). Whitish, hard, cracking skin between his toes. Has anyone had success rifing for it? What frequencies worked for you?
Thanks,
tickbattler

I don't know about rifing for it but I had a friend who had it for years and prescription meds had no effect. I gave her Oil of Oreganol and she applied it full strength directly to the area and cured it within days. I personally like and use North American's brand.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tick battler,

We have not rifed for athletes foot, but we did get success with soaking her feet nightly in white distilled vinegar diluted with water. I was probably using a 1:3 dilution but you may want to start with 1:4 as it is rather acidic.

We did this nightly for 20 minutes and it worked well. If he has any burning while soaking, dilute it more. Rinse afterwards.

Question for you: when you take your herbs/supps, do you have to take them on an empty stomach? Trying to space away from meals, but on a school day it is tricky.

Thanks and take care,
Kim

Also, in regards to rifing...someone posted toe nail fungus frequencies as 612,644,766,1000,190,465 Perhaps those would work.

Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kimmie----
A lot of herbs and supps should be taken with
food! It depends on which. A few have to be on empty stomach. The directions will usually tell you.

------Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

I'm excited boys and girls.
I start rifing Thurday with Doug Coil

Is this a good starting point

Bart
832, 842, 800

Lyme
432, 306, 2016, 1224

Babs
570, 1583

Erlichia

EBV

H Pylori

Parasites

Candida
464, 434

Doug Coil'ers
** When you first start do you start with 1 frequency and 1 pathogen? Or do most grab 3 Bart frequencies and go from there?

[ 02-22-2011, 03:26 AM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]

kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know, but I hope to be joining you very soon!
Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
canefan17

Member # 22149 Icon 1 posted 22 February, 2011 01:09 AM

Bart has DESTROYEd my gut
I get my Doug COil on thursday

Where should I begin?

832 for 1 minute?
842 for 1 minute?

I'm a little worried but need to address Bart ASAP
---------------------------
pamoisondelune
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11846 posted 22 February, 2011 07:34 AM
Hi Cane, i vote for 842.

In a Bart list i have, i guess from the CAFL list,
are included

840 842 844 846 848 850

so i run a sweep from 840 to 850.

Good luck!

---Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I like to run one frequency at a time. Then you can see what they do absent of any effect from another frequency.

If you have Bart, just running 832 Hz is going to have a noticeable effect. I would not risk over doing it as that coil device has a lot of power behind it. Bart die off was pretty scary for my wife. It does not go away quietly.

The H-Pylori frequency of 676 Hz can be used at any time. I would use it a few days in a row, or it may come back. This one is easy to get rid of.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Bart also reproduces much faster than Lyme. Once it is tolerable, It has to be treated every day, or it gains ground again. At first, you just have to knock it down, as you can handle it.

We had to use Cumanda to keep it at bay in between frequency treatments, as we were not able to treat every day. There is no sign of Bart now. I am fairly well convinced it is gone for good.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
Bart also reproduces much faster than Lyme. Once it is tolerable, It has to be treated every day, or it gains ground again. At first, you just have to knock it down, as you can handle it.

We had to use Cumanda to keep it at bay in between frequency treatments, as we were not able to treat every day. There is no sign of Bart now. I am fairly well convinced it is gone for good.

Dan

Dan,

Once one is able to tolerate rifing the Bart everyday how many minutes per day do you suggest?

I am using 832 and 357 freqs (using harmonics) in a auto program so would I need to double the time you suggest because I'm using two freqs?

Thanks for sharing it is so encouraging hearing the results you have achieved!!!!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

It is difficult to know an ideal amount of time since people use different devices with various power levels.

In general, I think 30 minutes is probably about the maximum, for the lowest powered devices.

I would guess that higher powered machines are going to achieve most of their results within about 15 to 20 minutes.

You can run longer, but there is a point of diminishing gains.

Rather than running longer, it may help to run a small sweep. Bart has different strains and it is entirely possible the frequency may vary slightly.

I have only used the 832 hz frequency for Bart, so I do not know what additonal effect the 357 Hz frequency has. It would not hurt to run them both for 15 to 20 minutes, if time allows.

I run the Rife/James Lyme sweep for an hour, and sometimes an hour and a half. It is a larger sweep so the actual time on any one frequency is not all that long. It is the only Lyme program I run now.

It seems to cover all the previous Lyme frequencies I have used in the past. I have not had a single response to 612 Hz or 2016 Hz since using the sweep.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Thanks for advice guys.

Dan,

Did you guys find that cumanda was a threat to borrelia though? (cysts)

I've thought of using knotweed (big Bart killer for me) plus knotweed BLOCKS VEGF inflammation pathways Bart uses.

But I don't wanna risk putting lyme into cyst form.

Although - would it not be wise to get co-infections out of the way by all means necessary and then focus on borrelia? (aka stop bart herbs)

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am sure the Cumanda would put some of the Lyme into cyst form, or prevent it from coming out while using it.

Most of what Lyme I am dealing with is likely already in cyst form, or it would be gone by now.

It is a trade off, but for us, it was worth it. Now we are only dealing with Lyme.

You may be able to get rid of the Bart with just frequencies. You will know soon enough.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Anybody know where I can get...

The Rife Handbook by Nenah Sylver

I don't mind buying used - but i saw the price on her website and at Amazon and wowzers.

100+ for the book
40+ for Ebook

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Who currently produces the best Coil machine with the "easiest to use" arrangement? Do them come with the original amplifier or other tools to get the high rate of power?

Also, I've come to realize there is no way I could use these machines in my living room. My EMEM resets all my remote controls, messes with my digital answering machine and telephone as well as my Bluetooth wireless mouse and keyboard.

I'd appreciate any help you can offer.

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

It is an expensive book, but it covers a huge amount of subject matter. It is like having a dozen books all rolled into one.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

February 23rd, 2011 11:30 AM: This was my 55th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. This session was the second half of the Lyme_4 of the CAFL listing.

• 1: Frequency: 1: 2050 2: 1520 3: 615
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Exercise: 60mins Bike, 20 push ups, 20 crunches

48hr: Worsened sleep, fatigue, and body aches.

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

February 25th, 2011 11:30 AM: This was my 56th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I'm continuing the Lyme_4 routine of the Electroherbalism CAFL routine, which is "Lyme_4 (use 2016 and 625 for 10 min, others for 5 min) - 2050, 1520, 615, 2016, 625" Today I repeat 625 and 2016 for ten minutes today[/b], then in 48hrs return to the 306hz routine from Feb 17th 2011, and then after that I will complete the other half of the Lyme_4 listing again. I will repeat these depending on the response. I'm doing some light research right now to find out who makes the best Coil machine (Both in appearance and function) for an appropriate price. I'll also be starting a new therapy today called Corvalen D-Ribose: Research apparently shows that it can help patients with heart involvement, fatigue and cellular energy deficits. Nothing is "proven" of course. Some patients on the forum report that their LLMD said it can help repair the HPA axis within the brain, which is the source of many symptoms I suffer from: Insomnia, moods, sweating, etc. I'm also adding 10K for 10 mins to the routine.

• 1: Frequency: 1: 625hz, and 2016hz, and 10K.
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Exercise: 60mins Bike, 25 push ups, 30 crunches

48hr: No change

[ 02-27-2011, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

MB, I sent you a PM with some good info.

K

nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

Metallic,

The coil machine, as currently produced, does not have the same power as Doug's original design.

Doug used a QSC 2000 amp. This amp is no longer made. So the machine is run on the next lower model, the QSC 1850. Several things had to be reconfigured from the original design to build a machine using the 1850.

You may already know this, but this was done by a man who had heard Doug's story, and, in an effort to cure his granddaughter, met with engineers at QSS, explained what he wanted to do, and together they came up with a workable solution. As I understand it, the granddaughter made a full recovery. And that design is what we are all using today.

It is not as powerful as Doug's. But most people seem to believe it is powerful enough to get the job done. I have no idea myself if this is true.

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

I need the contact info, name and website of the best builder. Cost is not an issue. Appearance and power matter to me. I prefer an easy to use machine compared to the original Doug Coil. I don't mind flipping some switches but if I have to reroute wiring and fuses I'll be irritable.

The coil seems like the next smart move since this EMEM is not producing Herxheimers nor improvements. I suspect the power is the issue. I need a lot of power.

--------------------

mojo
Member # 9309

for now, my EMEM is doing a good job - I still herx and it's definately killing bugs.

But I'm pretty sure that I'll need something stronger at some point.

Like "Tim the Toolman Taylor" once said: "More power"!!

kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

MB,

I know Chaps is using the coil by the same builder you and I discussed. You can check with him and see what he has to say.

best wishes,

Sheryl777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17804

For the Rife Handbook, I think the best price is at:
http://nenahsylver.com/

Don't hesitate to buy it.

average joe
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for average joe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok all you rifers Here is my catch 22. I need my lyme doc for notes for work and possibly for back up if I need long term disability (I really hope not). I built a rife machine but am afraid to use the thing because I am on ABX. (Yes it is fully functional) If I stop the abx the LLMD obviously will stop treatment so there goes the medical notes and my job.

How were you folks able to get around this dilemma?

--------------------
If you play at the beach, expect to get some sand in your shorts [Smile]

Posts: 223 | From central pa | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Digby
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Digby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I am about ready to quit. I have been using a dual coil (3D) machine on and off for almost a year. The problem I am having is that my herx response is severe insomnia which exacerbates the rest of my symptoms making it difficult to recover enough to do another session. In a year's time I've only managed to do about 20 sessions.

I either need to find a frequency that will help the insomnia or try to sell the machine and look for healing elsewhere.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a frequency that I can use for insomnia? It needs to be fairly low to use on the Coil machine.

Posts: 539 | From NW Arkansas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Digby, I don't claim to be an expert, but I'll present some ideas.

Herx reactions sometimes mimic the symptoms of the pathogen being killed. I'd figure out what coinfection is causing the insomnia. Then, focus on that with the rife and get it out of the way.

At one point for me, babesia was keeping me awake and I beat it back with just a couple of treatments and was able to resume with the Bart tx.

I don't know what you've been doing in the way of treatments, but the methodology I've been taught is to treat one infection at a time if possible.

It would be a shame to give up on something, not because it doesn't work, but because the right approach was not taken.

--------------------
-chaps

Beagle
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I apologize for cutting in here like this, I know nothing about rife machines. But I'v exhausted every other resource. Any rife experts out there:
Do you think there is a chance that rife machine could clear out Lyme + co's inside the hardware of total knee replacement? I have researched the alternative which is risky & difficult surgery with bad prognoses. After thinking about rife is supposed to work...maybe, hopefully...a chance of it working on the new hardware in my leg?

Thanks for any input

Beagle

Posts: 348 | From MA | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Could the RF frequencies cause your knee metal to heat up? I hope Dan knows.

Maybe it would get hot enough to kill the lyme!

[ 02-26-2011, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: pamoisondelune ]

canefan17
Member # 22149

Random question

But are some rifers "accidentally" treating cancer while treating Lyme and they don't even know it?

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement