LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 42)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
pamoisondelune
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday i did 10 minutes on Bartonella frx only, and it stopped the head wooziness quite a bit.

That's really good information! So i should run Bart frx twice a day. Did someone cure Bart in 3 weeks? Was it Dan?

Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not 100% sure the Bart is gone yet, but I do not see any symptoms of it. It took longer than three weeks to do it.

I gave her Cumanda and used frequencies to get rid of it. It seemed to help using both, but others have said Dr. Zhang's Houttuynia is a more effective treatment.

I treated it once a day, using 39936 Hz or another harmonic of 832 Hz. I also swept the frequency. I had responses as much as 10 Hz above and below that frequency. Not positive what it was hitting, but I suspect there was more than one strain of Bart present.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,

What was your sweep spand and for how many weeks?

I'm thinking I should begin taking Cumanda... Ten drops X 2 a day?

Thanks Dan!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healing in Santa Cruz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to thank all of u that replied to me about my teeth. [Smile]

Dan, I have a stainless steel cap so if I remember right MMS not to be used with metals? So would be hard to rinse.

Mojo,So sorry to hear about your hubby,and glad he is doing well. Healing Blessings to both of u. Joyce

Posts: 905 | From Santa Cruz,Calif | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya Juli - I'm not really sure.

I think metals may be an issue as well. They damage nerves.

I've done so much killing in last 5 months that I'm sure I've dumped metals into the system/gut.

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not remember the exact dosage, but it likely was around eight to ten drops of Cumanda. I had to be careful not to upset her stomach.

Eventually it did start to bother her stomach after about a month, but that was long enough. We had run just the frequencies before that and it really seemed to help adding the Cumanda.

I do not think swishing MMS in your mouth with stainless would do anything in particular. It is acidic, but so is apple juice and orange juice and many other foods you eat all the time.

I used it daily for about two weeks and then just on occasion after that. I do not think you should use it everyday as a mouthwash long term. Just because of the acidic nature of it.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Canefan17,

I've heard and read where Redmonds Clay is good for gut infections and heavy mental detox.

http://www.redmondclay.com/ If your interested.

Jeff Graff, was telling me about it and said it cured his sister in laws Crohns.

I am able to use it with no problems and I have a super sensitive tummy.

I think Dan gave it ago and had a issue but I'm not sure about that. (memory sorry Dan)

Not to badly priced either.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miles2go
Member # 20119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for miles2go   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know if ice-cold feet (tops only) is Bart?
Posts: 75 | From Va. | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miles2go
Member # 20119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for miles2go   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone successfully rifed for neuropathy. I see in my frequency book that there are frequencies for neuropathy and frequencies for numbness. I used the machine briefly using 432 for lyme and felt it was doing me some good but now the neuropathy on my left foot seems to be a little worse.
Posts: 75 | From Va. | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lululymemom
Member # 26405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lululymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have any neuropathy make sure you discontinue cyst busters like flagyl which can make it worse. You might want to try the bart frequencies for neuropathy.

--------------------
IGM 41 IND, 83-93+ IGG 31 IND,34 IND, 41++, 58+, 83-93 IND

31 Epitope test neg.

Bartonella henselae 1:100

Posts: 2027 | From British Columbia | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Juli
Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hadn't rifed all day and my head was getting more and more unpleasantly woozier. So finally at the end of the day i ran 10 minutes of exclusively Bartonella frx.

My head started clearing and feeling better with the first seconds of Bart frx. Almost 2 hrs later my head still feels fine.

Now that it's clear that there's Bart inside there, i should mount a big campaign!

Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pamoisondelune,
What is the bart frx you are using? My husband wants to try it for the head whooziness also. We have a BCX 211. Still learning how & when to use it.

Posts: 2247 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've waited since March for this new machine. I was dropped by Dr. H in NY inbetween when I tried to return to resume IV antibiotics. Without access, there is little point to heading in that direction for now until I see the new doctor Dr M. in Connecticut.

NEW MACHINE: Coil Machine. New treatment regimen.

August 29th 2011 12:00 PM: This was my 1st Treatment. I waited 0 hours to begin this treatment since the last. My last treatment with the EMEM3D2 machine by Rife Labs was May 20th, 20011. The treatment was a failure overall, even after 92 sessions, ranging from 30 seconds to 1 full hour as I progressed very little, however I did not get sicker between my session in May and today, despite not having done any other complex therapies aimed directly at killing Lyme Disease or associated infections. Today I begin a new journal using the Coil Machine built by John Stoller. In the future I'm going to follow John Stoller's routine recommended here in the order of Lyme 432, Bartonella (BLO) 832, Mycoplasma Species 690, Babesia Species 570, Anaplasma Species 387, Erlichia 395, Epstein Barr virus 880 and finally Xmrv 448. Today I'll be focusing exclusively on Borrelia Burgdorferi, using Frequency 432.

Initially I'll treat with the Coil and see how I feel in about 3 days. If no reaction takes place by Thursday (09-01-11) then I'll resume therapy at 2 mins.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Borrelia Burgdorferi & related Species & strains
  • Make: John Stoller,
  • Machine Model: Custon Built, Instek SFG-2004 Model, with QSC Audio Amplifier: Power output for the channel 575 watts per channel(2Channels) at 4 OHMS
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 432
  • Capacitor Switches: D E F G I J K L N P (Each machine has different switches from John, so don't use mine above)
  • 1: Dose: 1 mins
  • Distance: Direct Contact with coil
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body & Posterior of body. 15 points: 1: Anterior Feet, Ankles & Hands 2: Anterior Calves, Shins & Knees (Forearms)3: Anterior Thighs 4: Posterior Hamstring 5: Anterior Pelvis (Front)6: Posterior Pelvis (Rear) 7: Anterior Abdomen 8: Posterior Lower Back 9: Posterior Middle/Upper Back 10: Anterior Chest: 11: Lateral Shoulders (Both sides individually) 12: Anterior Neck 13: Posterior Face & Neck 14: Rear Crown Of Head & Neck15: Crown Of Head (Top)
  • Duration: Unknown
  • Interval: Zero(move quickly from bodypart to next bodypart)
  • Clothing: Cotton Tee Shirt, Polyster Shorts & Cotton Underwear
  • Stomach Content: Empty
  • Detoxification: None
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 20dp in 64oz Fluid,
  • Post Water: 16oz filtered
  • Exercise: 60 mins on exercise bike
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1: Dizzy, Lightheaded
  • Health Function Scale: 35%

24hr: No change

48hr: Insomnia worsened, early awakening after only 2 hr of sleep. To tired to exercise

72hr: Insomnia worsened, early awakening after only 2hr of sleep. To tired to exercise

96hr: No chance, back to baseline 35%.

[ 09-02-2011, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

The Bart frx i am using ( which work for me, but may not work for anyone else):

sweep 840 to 850 (a sweep automatically runs through all the frx between end points), 5 min.

24288 , 2 min, (which is 1518 times 16)

34390, 2 min, (which is 6878 times 5)

A bunch of frx, 3 min; (my GB4000 runs up to 8 frx in a group---- this set makes 3 of those groups, 1 min per group)::

363 379 645 654 786 840 842 844 846 848 850 857 967 6878 634 696 716 1518

i run all these for only 10 min, (skipping one), then my head feels fine for a while.

-----Polly Polygonum

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

MB---- You didn't treat for 3 months, and did NOT GET SICKER?

!!!??? What's the significance of that???

Isn't that really significant, a huge clue???

If the bugs are alive, wouldn't they be multiplying??

Polly Polygonum

canefan17
Member # 22149

Metallic,

A few things to keep in mind.

1) some of your early 432 sessions... the herx might be delayed and not hit ya until the 3rd or even 4th day. This happens to a lot of people early on (might have something to do with the large load of spirochetes & immune response to die off)

I write everything down and it took me about 3 weeks to realize every 4th day after running 432 i was herxing big time (joints, muscles, crying, insomnia, fatigue)

Coinfection herxes tend to come on quicker - same day or next day

2) If you've done ANY abxs or really heavy herbs recently 432 might not bring any major herxing yet until the bugs surface.

The coil is very powerful. But it only hits what has surfaced.

I ran 690 for Myco 4 months ago and got nada.
Ran it 2 weeks ago because it surfaced and got WHACKED. Almost passed out at grocery store and had really bad anxiety. (cleared up next day and I felt really good)

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I was wondering should I expect a reaction when testing/rifing for viruses if I do indeed have them?

I'll be testig XMRV 448 Hz.

Tested Babesia 570 Hz and finally I didn't react to a pathogen. Yea \0/

Encouraging note.. I'm feeling GREAT! I think I could handle jogging again it's been almost 2 years since I ran last Jan. 2009.

I was skeptical when i began rifing.. it's been the best thing I've ever done in treating Lyme and Co infections!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those of you rifing for Babesia - how often do you rife?

My husband's LLMD decided to go after the babesia first, then Lyme. He's also supposed to start Zithromax, Malarone, & Artemisinin.

Posts: 2247 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Rife as often as you can stand the herxes. If you can't stand the herxes, rife less---- less often or less long.
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys I lost Dan tracys number and my machine broke this morning. I'm freaking out and need it asap. I still have to treat Bart every few days or I get very I'll. Cant go long without it. Thanks!

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah so if someone can MSG me his number please!!!

--------------------

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Oh yeah so if someone can MSG me his number please!!!

--------------------

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Ok I got the number and spoke to his wife. I left the machine in my HOT car for several days (stupid) and pulled it out this morning to use it. Plugged it in and the plasma bulb flickered and then it just went out. The motor and fan will run, but no light. I've checked wires, connections and fuse and everything looks fine. Any ideas?

--------------------

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Ok just pulled off front part of machine and there is melted gobs of electrical tape all over a few wires that run to the frequency generator. Looks like I'll just have to send it back for repairs.

--------------------

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Ok just pulled off front part of machine and there is melted gobs of electrical tape all over a few wires that run to the frequency generator. Looks like I'll just have to send it back for repairs.

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canefan17:
Metallic,

A few things to keep in mind.

1) some of your early 432 sessions... the herx might be delayed and not hit ya until the 3rd or even 4th day. This happens to a lot of people early on (might have something to do with the large load of spirochetes & immune response to die off)

Today is the 4th day, nothing significant has taken place yet. More tired than usual, but not enough to attribute it to treatment.

quote:

I write everything down and it took me about 3 weeks to realize every 4th day after running 432 i was herxing big time (joints, muscles, crying, insomnia, fatigue)

Hopefully I'll find out much sooner. Today I'm going to go from 1 min to 5 mins on 432. Let's see if those little bastards cook now. I may get knocked the **** out, but I need to know.

quote:

Coinfection herxes tend to come on quicker - same day or next day

2) If you've done ANY abxs or really heavy herbs recently 432 might not bring any major herxing yet until the bugs surface.

The coil is very powerful. But it only hits what has surfaced.

I ran 690 for Myco 4 months ago and got nada.
Ran it 2 weeks ago because it surfaced and got WHACKED. Almost passed out at grocery store and had really bad anxiety. (cleared up next day and I felt really good) [/qb]

I did Tetracycline awhile ago, months ago, Maybe 3-4 months but had no reaction at all. What are some of your recommendations?

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

September 2nd 2011 12:00 PM: This was my 2nd Treatment. I waited 96 After my last session no significance was seen 24hr after. 48 and 72 hours later insomnia worsened, along with early awakening (Bed at 10-11 p.m., and woke at 12 midnight or 1 a.m.) and couldn't sleep. I was also more tired than usual and didn't exercise the 48hr or 72nd hour. Today I am back to baseline, of 35%. Today I'll be focusing exclusively on Borrelia Burgdorferi, using Frequency 432.

Originally I planned to only use the coil for 2 mins, since 1 mins was ineffective, but instead I've chosen to take a significant risk and go directly to 5 mins. This will mean 20 seconds per body part. If the reaction is intense and painful, I'll have my answer and the confidence to proceed with therapy. Either way I will proceed, but knowing sooner rather than later is a lot less risky than IV antibiotics, which I'm headed for within a month or two. I need to know "now."

• Machine Model: Custom Built, Instek SFG-2004 Model, with QSC Audio Amplifier: Power output for the channel 575 watts per channel(2Channels) at 4 OHMS
  • Capacitor Switches: D E F G I J K L N P (Each machine has different switches from John, so don't use mine above)
  • 1: Dose: 5 mins
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body & Posterior of body. 15 points: 1: Anterior Feet, Ankles & Hands, 2: Anterior Calves, Shins, 3: Knees (Forearms), 4: Posterior Calves, 5: Anterior Thighs, 6: Posterior Hamstrings, 7: Anterior Pelvis (Front, 8: Posterior Pelvis (Rear), 9: Anterior Abdomen, 10: Posterior Posterior Lower Back, 11: Posterior Middle/Upper Back, 12: Anterior Chest, 13: Lateral Shoulders (Both sides individually (time divided half for each), 14: Posterior Neck, Posterior Face & Neck
    15: Rear Crown Of Head & Neck
  • Duration: 96hr
  • Interval: Zero(move quickly from body-part to next body-part)
  • Clothing: Cotton Tee Shirt, Cotten PJ's, & Cotton Underwear

24hr: Depression and mood changes began before this therapy began. It may be residual herxheimer reactions from the prior treatment. "Fragmented" personality changes.

48hr: Suicidal thoughts, overwhelming depression. Situational events may contribute, but fragmented personality continued, as well as a worsening of insomnia, fatigue and missing exercise.

72hr: Felt better later in the evening. Still struggling.

96hr: Sleep is poor, tired. feeling really run down. 35%

[ 09-06-2011, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

WhitneyS
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25666

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhitneyS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im selling my Doug Coil, its about a year old and in perfect condition. I've just been focusing on other treatments the last few months and I really need the money.

PM me for more info.

Im sorry If I'm not allowed to post this-- I wasnt really sure...

Posts: 844 | From CA | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

annxyzz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20404 posted 05 September, 2011 11:10 PM Is your GB4000 machine helping you very much ?
I have read your posts and would like to know if you are pleased with the machine and if you are improving . Thanks,

annxyzz
---------------------------------
pamoisondelune
posted 06 September, 2011 01:03 AM Hi ,
Yes , I am getting better. I think it's the combination of rife machine PLUS PE-1.

I wasn't really improving so much for a year on rife machine alone, just plateau.

But now that i do both rife machine AND PE-1, i seem to be making a lot of progress. Symptoms are disappearing.

That's important to know, because i thought the rife machine might interfere with the PE-1 and cancel it out, since Dr Woitsel is so strict with patients about avoiding computers and EMF's.

Something is making the symptoms disappear. Maybe some other new things help: i added rhodiola and mushroom powders, and now i take a teaspoon of chlorella powder a day, and a half teaspoon graviola powder, and chlorella-cilantro drops. (And Polygonum and Andrographis and a lot more).

Polly Polygonum
-----------------------------------------------
annxyzz

Member # 20404 posted 06 September, 2011 02:39 AM Is the PE 1 an expensive machine? Do you borrow it ?

I am glad you are better. My emem is helping me a lot , along with grapefruit seed extract and artemesia annua from herb pharm. These have helped much more than 3 years of ABX .

I like to read about other people's regimen and progress, hoping to learn so I can continue improving . I am FAR better than I was a year ago.

Did you herx much with your rife machine ?

annxyzz
---------------------------------------

canefan17
Member # 22149

Metallic,

I didn't get whacked with 432 until I ran 15-20 min sessions. Then the 29 min sessions brought on clear herxes as well.

5 mins on the gut (where most spirochetes aren't) might not bring you a lot of herxing

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

September 6th 2011 12:00 PM: This was my 3rd Treatment. I waited 96 hours inbetween sessions. Today I'll be focusing exclusively on Borrelia Burgdorferi, using Frequency 432.

24hr after the last session I experienced profound depression and mood changes. It may be residual herxheimer reactions from the prior treatment. I also felt like I suffered from "Fragmented" personality changes. 48hr after the session I had: Suicidal thoughts, overwhelming depression. Situational events may contribute, but fragmented personality continued, as well as a worsening of insomnia, fatigue and missing exercise. By 72hr: Felt better later in the evening. Still struggling. Today: 96hr: Sleep is poor, tired. feeling really run down. I am 35% functional. I'm boosting the treatment time from 5mins to 10mins

• Machine Model: Custom Built, Instek SFG-2004 Model, with QSC Audio Amplifier: Power output for the channel 575 watts per channel(2Channels) at 4 OHMS
  • 1: Dose: 12 mins, 720/60 = 48 per bodypart
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body & Posterior of body. 15 points: 1: Anterior Feet, Ankles & Hands, 2: Anterior Calves, Shins, 3: Knees (Forearms), 4: Posterior Calves, 5: Anterior Thighs, 6: Posterior Hamstrings, 7: Anterior Pelvis (Front, 8: Posterior Pelvis (Rear), 9: Anterior Abdomen, 10: Posterior Posterior Lower Back, 11: Posterior Middle/Upper Back, 12: Anterior Chest, 13: Lateral Shoulders (Both sides individually (time divided half for each), 14: Posterior Neck, Posterior Face & Neck
  • Clothing: Cotton Tee Shirt,Cotten PJ's, & Cotton Underwear

24hr: Nothing
48hr: Depression, mistyping words, back ache, sleep disturbance. neck pain, Mania,
72hr: Mild depression, improved energy, mild back ache, and neck pain.

[ 09-09-2011, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by canefan17:
Metallic,

I didn't get whacked with 432 until I ran 15-20 min sessions. Then the 29 min sessions brought on clear herxes as well.

5 mins on the gut (where most spirochetes aren't) might not bring you a lot of herxing

Yeah, I'm increasing the time. Had a response to the first session, but nothing significant now. I'm not performing the session on my gut, only 20seconds for that one piece. Now it will be 40 seconds. 15 body-sections, 40 seconds each, 10 minute total treatment time.

--------------------

annxyzz
Member # 20404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annxyzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would someone explain what MMS is , and how it affects rife and lyme?

Is it expensive ? Where do you buy it ?

--------------------
annxyzz

Posts: 1178 | From East Texas | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annxyzz
Member # 20404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annxyzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would someone explain what MMS is , and how it affects rife and lyme?

Is it expensive ? Where do you buy it ?

--------------------
annxyzz

Posts: 1178 | From East Texas | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

September 9th 2011 12:00 PM: This was my 4th Treatment. I waited 72 hours inbetween sessions. Today I'll be focusing exclusively on Borrelia Burgdorferi, using Frequency 432.

I only waited 72 hours this time. I'm increasing to 15 mins.

24hr: Nothing,
48hr: Depression, mistyping words, back ache, sleep disturbance. neck pain, Mania,
72hr: Mild depression, improved energy, mild back ache, and neck pain.

• 1: Dose: 15 mins, 15 mins = 900 seconds/15 body parts = 60 sec per body part.
  • Exercise: 30 mins on exercise bike

48hr: Back and neck pain
72hr: Mood changes, depression, irritability.
96hr: Woke up feeling like a train hit me. Quality of sleep was much worse than usual.

[ 09-18-2011, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

900/60 = 48 per bodypart

720/60 = 48 per bodypart

MB, i don't understand this notation--- 900 what?

60 what? 48 what?

Thanks Polly Polygonum

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

annxyz, about MMS----- Dan has posted about MMS on this thread several times. You just have to read back. For other people's comments on MMS, you should search on Lymenet.

For finding out if i herx with rife treatments, i've posted on this thread.

I'm glad it's working for you!

Polly Polygonum

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

My kids and I have a bad case of giardia, blastocystis hominis, and d fragilis from drinking contaminated well water this past July when on vacation.

I'm wondering if anyone has rifed for any of these these and had success. If so, can you share your frequencies?

I tried a couple of CALF frequencies on my DT EMEM last night for 10 min each and felt no improvement or change at all in my symptoms. I thought I would notice something. I sometimes feel my machine is just not strong enough. I had it about 3-5 inches from my torso. Any thoughts?

Also - Dan or anyone -do you know if Char has any frequencies for these? I can't remember her website.

Thanks so much!

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

What does the D in D fragilis refer to? Could you give the whole name?

Thanks

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Charlene Boehm (Char)
www.dnafrequencies.com

Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinalymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MB, it looks to me like you are getting some symptoms at 48 hrs? 2-3 days before a herx is typical for me for 432 Hz on the coil. My machine was also made by John S. Thanks for posting your experiences.
Posts: 55 | From Oregon | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tick Battler

I use the following frequencies on my DTEMEM for all parasites:

20, 27, 72, 120, 125, 440, 800 and 2400.

I add in 112, 332, 440, 570,880 and 1200 for Filarilal recently.

72 and 120 are supposed to get most types. I don't have freq. for just what you have, unfortunately.

It wasn't until I started rifing in between cleanses that I got my parasites under control.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

tickbattler, what frx r you using from the CAFL?

My Manual, for giardia, has

334 4334 5429 829 812 2018 407

Are they the same as what you are using?

Polly Polygonum

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Polly and mojo -

I used two for blastocystis recently - can't remember what they were. Thanks for posting your (and Char's) freqencies. I will try some of them. The other parasite is called dietamoeba fragilis. I think it's the blasto that is causing me most of my symptoms, so I'm focusing on that.

Thanks,
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I never heard of Blastocystis, but to my surprise, my manual has frx for Blastocyctis hominis, whatever it is:

365, 595, 844, 848, 1201, 1243, 5777, 210

Good luck!

Polly Polygonum

[ 09-12-2011, 06:08 AM: Message edited by: pamoisondelune ]

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Healing in Santa Cruz
Member # 7798 posted 12 September, 2011 01:20 AM Could u share your rife dental frequencies with me?Would appreciate it. Having Big time dental cheek,jaw,tongue and gum problems.

Hepar Sulph homeopathic has helped. I have an emem 5A Thanks
---------------------------------------
Here are some sets of dental frequencies which i use on my GB4000 rife machine:

776, 7660, 2720, 1550, 880, 8450, 803, 8300, 784, 7870, 728, 7270, 726, 20, 1556, 2489, 2008, 20080, 1800, 1600, 690, 666, 650, 625, 600, 6000, 444, 522, 146

803, 8300, 1800, 1600, 3000, 95, 190, 47.5, 2720, 2489, 1550, 1500, 880, 8450, 832, 784, 7870, 776, 7660, 728, 7270, 666, 650, 600, 6000, 5170, 646

635, 640, 1036, 1043, 1094, 685, 60, 48

10000, 646, 95, 3000, 190, 47.6, 2720, 2489, 1800, 1600, 5170, 1550, 803, 8300, 1500, 880, 8450, 832, 784, 7870, 776, 7660, 728, 7270, 666, 650, 600, 6000, 3040, 760, 690, 625, 148, 6.3, 20, 2.5, 522, 146, 428, 555, 333, 999

2720, 2489, 2008, 20080, 1800, 1600, 1550, 803, 8300, 880, 8450, 784, 7870, 776, 7660, 728, 7270, 444, 522, 146, 146, 20, 5000

And here are some frequencies for Staph aureus:

424, 728, 7270, 786, 943, 1050, 8697, 644, 647, 745, 738, 744, 39833.3, 39655, 39219.3

You can look on the CAFL list for frequencies.

Of course, Lyme and Bart can also cause tooth and jaw problems, and Candida can infect your tongue.

There are a lot more frequencies for those, too!

-----Polly Polygonum

tick battler
Member # 21113

Quick question for those with DT EMEM's: what is the highest frequency we can use on the machine? 20,000? or higher?

Thanks,
tickbattler

mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only gone as high as 10,000 (for detox) - not sure if you can go higher but I haven't used any frequenices that go higher than that.
Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Just looked at some info from DT regarding the signal generator. It says the frequencies to the left of 10K should always be zero (VERY IMPORTANT) - but doesn't say why??

So I'd say anything in the 10K & above (but below 100K) shold be OK. (?)

this is a guess on my part - especially since there is no reason given to use the higher frequencies.

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

September 13th 2011 12:00 PM: This was my 5th Treatment. I waited 96 hours inbetween sessions. Today I'll be focusing exclusively on Borrelia Burgdorferi, using Frequency 432. I'm now up to a baseline of 15 mins, with 15 bodyparts, 1 minute each. Here is how I felt during the last treatment:

48hr: Back and neck pain
72hr: Mood changes, depression, irritability.
96hr: Woke up feeling like a train hit me. Quality of sleep was much worse than usual.

• Exercise: 30 mins on exercise bike

24hr: Nothing significant.
48hr: Symptoms began, including mood, depression, irritability.
72: Fatigue, poor sleep.
96hr: Better, but some depression, aches and pain.
120hr: Woke up run down, but better considering I went to bed around 1 a.m.

[ 09-18-2011, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by Chinalymie:
MB, it looks to me like you are getting some symptoms at 48 hrs? 2-3 days before a herx is typical for me for 432 Hz on the coil. My machine was also made by John S. Thanks for posting your experiences.

Hey C, yeah it "appears" that's what is happening. I'm not sure what I should do now that I've hit 15 mins. Should I let the coil rest and continue on the same frequency or should I move onto another frequency?

Anyone with an opinion would be helpful. The "Herxheimer reaction" I'm getting isn't totally obvious to me when I'm getting it until after I see myself. I suppose I'll keep doing it until I no longer see anything strange happening 48- or 72hr after the session.

Which frequency did John say worked for him C for "other co-infections" or other Lyme frequencies?

--------------------

Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinalymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MB, the comment that you made at 96 hours "like a train hit me" makes me concerned that you are getting herxes that are quite a bit delayed. Not unusual with the coil with borrelia. I have found the delay is worse when I am not detoxing enough.

I would stick with the borrelia and the current amount of time, maybe even decrease. When you are ready, I'd start adding time to the liver area and work up to 5 minutes there before increasing the body parts. I'd also start to do more detox. Can you handle sauna?

The problem I have seen is that over time the "like a train hit me" becomes more frequent and long lasting and has to do with two things: too much coil time and too little detox. Some people have really crashed.

Posts: 55 | From Oregon | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

MB, would you like to explain what 900/60=48 means?

900 what?

60 what? 48 what?

thanks

Polly Polygonum

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

September 18th 2011 10:30 AM: This was my 6th Treatment. I waited 120 hours inbetween sessions. Today I'll be focusing exclusively on Borrelia Burgdorferi, using Frequency 432. I took an extra day to recover. I'm working out less and thus drinking less. Increasing mild to moderate exercise may be necessary. Here is how I felt during the last treatment:

24hr: Nothing significant.
48hr: Symptoms began, including mood, depression, irritability.
72: Fatigue, poor sleep.
96hr: Better, but some depression, aches and pain.
120hr: Woke up run down, but better considering I went to bed around 1 a.m.

24hr: Depression, Listless, Massive Headache, Back pain, facial pain
48hr: Difficulty sleeping, felt better during the day, much less pain.
72hr: Sleep improved a little, some pain, fatigue.
92hr: Fatigue, improved slightly. Less pain
120hr: No change.

[ 09-23-2011, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
MB, the comment that you made at 96 hours "like a train hit me" makes me concerned that you are getting herxes that are quite a bit delayed. Not unusual with the coil with borrelia. I have found the delay is worse when I am not detoxing enough.

I would stick with the borrelia and the current amount of time, maybe even decrease. When you are ready, I'd start adding time to the liver area and work up to 5 minutes there before increasing the body parts. I'd also start to do more detox. Can you handle sauna?

The problem I have seen is that over time the "like a train hit me" becomes more frequent and long lasting and has to do with two things: too much coil time and too little detox. Some people have really crashed.

I've found that I don't do as well with Sauna as I do with regular exercise combined with a lot of water and sweating. I used the Sauna for a few weeks when my ex-gf had one. I didn't feel any different. I'm recovering back to baseline though, so if it gets further and further apart, I'll add something in. I'm seeing a new doctor so I'll let him decide probably.

I'll increase my exercise back up to what I did before. It may be harder on my adrenals and immune system but if the benefit is rapid detox, feeling better, plus I'm still killing those little bastards, then I'll achieve the same result -- and when the doctor instructs changes, I'll follow those.

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll give myself more time if need be. Also what frequency would you use on the liver itself instead of focusing on other body parts?

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by pamoisondelune:
MB, would you like to explain what 900/60=48 means?

900 what?

60 what? 48 what?

thanks

Polly Polygonum

You've just found one of my mistakes. Thank you for doing so. I corrected them:

Dose: 15 mins, 15 mins of therapy = 900 seconds/15 body parts = 60 sec per body part.[/b]

The calculation was less obvious when I was doing less time.

--------------------

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

How come you're not doing detox? Selma says to keep doing detox long term!

I can't imagine going through a rough treatment and not trying to assuage the bad feelings. Just to feel better even! Like if i feel oppressively worse , i'll eat a couple teaspoons of lemon powder, some parsley, and then a teaspoon of chlorella, which works fast! It's a natural impulse.

You mean you want to feel terrible and you don't feel driven to find something to get rid of the bad feelings fast?

Selma says that if you don't do continuous detox, you won't improve, because the metals will just get redistributed.

----Polly Polygonum

Chinalymie
Member # 25054

MB, what strikes me is that a number of your herx symptoms are neuro type, so being a little more proactive on detox might be beneficial to protect the nerves/brain tissue from the biotoxins. Maybe your LLMD can suggest some specific things.

I think the exercise, water, sweat sounds good if you do it every day or twice a day. Just once after treatment will help but in my experience would not be nearly enough sweating.

I'm not sure why John S recommends 5 min over the liver for 432 Hz, but for babesia treatment he says the purpose is to cover the blood well. The blood flow to the liver is profuse so 10 min over the liver is to try to really get the blood of the body well covered. So it could be that is the same reason for borrelia. The other reason might be the importance of the liver being clear of spirochetes so that it can detox the body well. But these are my thought, I can't remember if John told me that.

I'm delighted you are getting a clear response on the coil.

One thing is that we are nearing the end of the fall flare for borrelia, and my herxes to 432 hz are cutting back very quickly. It also appears that my bart might be on the rise again. So be alert for a shift in the current hierarchy.

mojo
Member # 9309

Were you using an IR Sauna or just a regluar one?

My IR sauna is a life saver. It ALWAYS makes me feel better.

tick battler
Member # 21113

Hi all,

I need help...I am very sick from an e coli infection which we all got from our house well. Earlier this summer we were all infected with giardia and blastocystis hominis when on vacation. I think they may be gone but in the meantime I have been getting sicker and sicker with this e coli infection which we got from our well at home. It is affecting my breathing and I can't sleep due to waking up after an hour with my heart pounding and trembling inside. My EDS practitioner found it in my lungs, heart, kidneys, chest wall, and brain. I am scared.

I have rifed with a GB 4000 twice...the first time only for blasto and giardia and protozoa and did have die off that night (didn't sleep at all) and then was feeling terrible the next day. Then I felt Ok for a couple of days and was able to breathe better but then 4 days after that session my symptoms came back. I rifed again on the 5th day (yesterday) for e coli frequencies and blasto and felt a tiny bit better for a short time and then felt terrible last night and today. Only slept 2 hours last night and have been nauseous today with shortness of breaath but did eat a small bit. I did a sauna and that helped temporarily.

I am hoping rife will help. Has anyone had success rifing for e-coli? I have noticed that my urine is bright yellow...I guess that's a good sign of die off? Can anyone confirm this?

I don't know if there is another treatment. Would MMS only kill e coli in the gut or do you think it would help for lung infections, etc...

I think my infection spread because I was taking flagyl for something else and I heard that you shouldn't take abx when you have e coli or it can spread to your other organs, as it did for me.

I can't function very well right now. I need someone to give me hope and ideas of how to kill this. Has anyone tried Char's frequencies for it? My practitioner tested olive leaf and coconut oil and it showed that it would kill it, but it seems to be working very slowly.

Thanks,

tickbattler

tick battler
Member # 21113

While I am not totally back to normal, I am able to function today and eat again, so I guess it was die off that I was experiencing from the rife session on Wednesday. Wow - I felt like I was dying.

I think I did a pretty long session - what do you all think about this: I did the autochannel for e coli and the other one for the mutant e coli strains. Then I did several frequencies at 5 minutes per frequency for blastocystis hominis in case I still have that. So I rifed for almost an hour and a half with the GB 4000.

Thanks for your input!

tickbattler

tick battler
Member # 21113

I just heard on another thread from kimmie that she killed off her good bacterial flora through rifing...and her c diff came back. Has anyone else had this experience?

Thanks,

tickbattler

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Are you doing detox to help ameliorate the herxes?

Yes, there are other treatments. "Brussels" knows how to treat you using homeopathy, and a bunch of people here do LED infrared photon therapy with the PE-1 or Bionic 880, accompanied by homeopathic nosodes.

If you feel like you're dying, did you take something for detox, to feel better?

Polly Polygonum

Chinalymie
Member # 25054

I haven't had the problem of killing good bacteria with rifing that I know of. I seem to be recovering in that way to some degree because I've been able to stay off abx with rife. I've also treated c diff with rife and it has stayed away so far.
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Chinalymie,

What frequencies did you use for C diff? It worked?

That's really important if you know some frx that work! Did you have C diff?

Thanks!
Polly Polygonum

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

September 23th 2011 10:30 AM: This was my 7th Treatment. I waited 120 hours inbetween sessions. Today I'll be focusing exclusively on Borrelia Burgdorferi, using Frequency 432. I took an extra day to recover. I've increased my workouts again to daily. I feel much better that way.

24hr: Depression, Listless, Massive Headache, Back pain, facial pain (Very intense flare)
48hr: Difficulty sleeping, felt better during the day, much less pain.
72hr: Sleep improved a little, some pain, fatigue.
92hr: Fatigue, improved slightly. Less pain
120hr: No change.

• Detoxification: 5 minute Donna Eden Energy Routine.
  • Exercise: 30 mins on exercise bike 10 mins of body stretching

24hr: Back ach, neck stiff, but nothing particular. I hadn't gotten much sleep.
48hr: Baseline (Later on, poor sleep and "blah" feeling.
72hr: Depression, Fatigue, poor sleep.
96hr: Poor sleep, fatigue, decided to wait another day.
120hr: Fatigue, poor sleep.

[ 09-28-2011, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by pamoisondelune:
How come you're not doing detox? Selma says to keep doing detox long term!

I can't imagine going through a rough treatment and not trying to assuage the bad feelings. Just to feel better even! Like if i feel oppressively worse , i'll eat a couple teaspoons of lemon powder, some parsley, and then a teaspoon of chlorella, which works fast! It's a natural impulse.

You mean you want to feel terrible and you don't feel driven to find something to get rid of the bad feelings fast?

Selma says that if you don't do continuous detox, you won't improve, because the metals will just get redistributed.

----Polly Polygonum

I've added a Detox regimen.

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
MB, what strikes me is that a number of your herx symptoms are neuro type, so being a little more proactive on detox might be beneficial to protect the nerves/brain tissue from the biotoxins. Maybe your LLMD can suggest some specific things.

I think the exercise, water, sweat sounds good if you do it every day or twice a day. Just once after treatment will help but in my experience would not be nearly enough sweating.

I'm not sure why John S recommends 5 min over the liver for 432 Hz, but for babesia treatment he says the purpose is to cover the blood well. The blood flow to the liver is profuse so 10 min over the liver is to try to really get the blood of the body well covered. So it could be that is the same reason for borrelia. The other reason might be the importance of the liver being clear of spirochetes so that it can detox the body well. But these are my thought, I can't remember if John told me that.

I'm delighted you are getting a clear response on the coil.

One thing is that we are nearing the end of the fall flare for borrelia, and my herxes to 432 hz are cutting back very quickly. It also appears that my bart might be on the rise again. So be alert for a shift in the current hierarchy.

We'll find out what else he wants me to do when I see him. I'm also doing a 5 mins energy routine by Donna Eden that should work fine. I sweat like crazy because I wear a sweat shirt and sweat pants with a tee shirt underneath, then I switch out shirts when I'm done and I shower. I'm stretching now too daily, so about 15 mins of stretching, plus the 5 mins routine and 30 mins of bike should be sufficient for now.

--------------------

Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Yes I have posted in this thread in the past about treating c diff. I treated C Diff with 387 Hz on my coil machine, and so far it hasn't come back in terms of symptoms. I also have a muscle testing vial that I have used to check this, and it no longer comes up as positive.
Chinalymie
Member # 25054

MB, I notice that your herx seemed to occur sooner this time. That could be because you have increased detox, I seem to have seen that effect to some degree. I also notice that when I overdo the coil treatment, the herx will start sooner (and be more severe and last longer.) It takes awhile to sense the right rhythm for treatment.
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Chinalymie, thanks for the C Diff frequency, 387!

It shows the importance of Repetition for emphasis, repeat to remember. I read all the posts on this thread, ongoing, and i copy-paste tidbits about important topics like C diff, but i don't remember your C diff post and didn't copy it.

Actually on a list i see 3 frequencies listed for Clostridium difficile----- 387, 635, 673

but yours is the first post i've read that says they actually work!

Thanks for the input!

Polly Polygonum

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Another CAFL frequency set that really work well, are the ones for Mycoplasma Pneumonia.

I have been coughing up buckets of crud and had a high fever since using them.

Dan

Chinalymie
Member # 25054

You are welcome. I may have posted this a long time ago: I looked at the 3 C Diff frequencies on CAFL and eliminated the one that also listed lyme or other co's as I didn't want to complicate things. Between the other two, 387 Hz gave me the most clear response.
Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Dan, are you referring specifically to the CAFL listing for mycoplasma pneumonia? There are several sets for mycoplasma, I notice.
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement