LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 45)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
mookie333
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mookie333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys I need some support, I have a gb 4000 and Ive been doing my numbers on the machine based on an asyra evaluation.

But 2 days ago i rifed for lyme primary 1 according to the manual at 12:00, for 1 round a whole bunch of numbers that were G5 so total of 25 min.

Mind u Ive been doing all my asyra lyme numbers at 5;00 for at least 15 minutes...I have for nearly 3 months and was doing great until today...feel like Im dizzy drunk and herxing too hard or in a flare, I can't tell.

Been dringing my alka seltzer gold and lemon...what else can I do to detox quick, I gotta work the next couple of days! Thanks mookie

Posts: 151 | From south east | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mookie333
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mookie333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fyi, i am not new to rifing have been doing this for 1.5 ys now and had a great 3 months and then this week bam......feel like crap again!
Posts: 151 | From south east | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 19590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymetwister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coffe enema works best for me and quickly over anything else I do and I do alot of other stuff.
Posts: 1227 | From District of Columbia | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mookie333
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26021

thanks
lymetwister
Member # 19590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymetwister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How often can one Rife for Babs in the Beginning ? What is your experience.

The woman who is working w me never had Babs. She had Rocky Mountain Spotted fever. She says her infection got into the brain and caused lots of problems neuro wise.

I ran 19 Pathogen freq. for 3 min. each for 5 days in a row.

I'm aching all over, cold to the bone, emotional, having crazy bizarre dreams of being locked in a psych ward.

My brain is shaking inside my head while I'm sleeping. I overdid it, but I had promised to let her guide me. Now I have to sit and wait this out and Detox like crazy.

When I start again, what to do ? I know Babs is my biggest problem, and none of the Freq. she gave me to start were Babs specific. I did match a few up with Malaria on the CAFL list, but not sure if that would equate to Babs.

So here I am again, stuck in a bad place. Put my trust in someone who means well, but I don't think understands this infection and how it impacts the brain.

Please give me some positive support and direction. I've had enough people jumping on me when I share things that I did wrong.

I followed her directions to the "T". I can't treat again until this dies down.

My plan is to use the DNA freq. perhaps just 2 at a time for 30 sec. max to start off with and go from there.

So frustrated !

Posts: 1227 | From District of Columbia | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gary,

Start with ONE minute and go from there! Remember herx's can be delayed up to many days mine have been as far out as two days. I've heard and read longer.

As you knock the pathogen down that can change normally longer. Juli

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rene
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second what Juli said. I started with 15 seconds.
Starting with 3 minutes probably would have put me in the hospital.

Remember, slow and steady wins this race.

Posts: 366 | From Louisville KY. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manybites
Member # 33750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manybites         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetwister did you have a pozitive test for babesia ?I pm you.There is a diference from having babesia and having an ACTIVE infection fully force.I could not rely only in rife I would have died and I needed
antibiotics or herbs.WHen they stoped me from taking artemisin in hospital right after the car accident I ended up with fully blown babs that in 30 days almost killed me.I ended in Blood transfusion and run out of the hospital to start artemisin and keep myself alive.

Posts: 1379 | From disable | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went almost a month without rifing and just started Monday. I only did 45 seconds on most of the Babs freq. (20 sec each on 1583 1584). Did 10 min of 10K and 45 minute sauna. Still got a pretty strong herx!!

I don't think I'm going to beat Babs until I can get up to doing it almost every day. There is always something that comes up that keeps me from gaining ground.

I did only 60 seconds on 432 and 612 and 30 seconds on 2016 for Lyme and herxed on that, too, but only for a day.

I'm SO blessed that I was on an uphill and took a big turn for the better before my husband took ill - other wise I'd be in much worse shape.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mojo,

You have a cheering section!!!

Me! In my prayers!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
manybites
You had a blood transfusion and did you feel better after that? From your post it does not look like it?
I have heard of people who get in accidents needing one and are cured?

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have done well doing Organ support programs for Liver Lymph and kidneys after each treatment and all during the time inbetween treatments.
Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Member # 19590

Turns out 5 of the 19 freq. I was told to run were not just for Candida and Fungus, but comparing to the CAFL list, 5 of the 19 also overlap with Malaria.

Is it possible I hit Babs with those frequencies. Sure feels like a Babs Herx to me. Tremors, Anxiety from hell that Xanax doesn't touch or anything else, emotional lability, crazy head stuff feeling off balance, seizure like sensations, Super stimulated, short of breath secondary to the stimulation feelings, and of course flu like stuff.

Hope this passes soon, so uncomfortable.

katrinab
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrinab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am using frequencies 570, 432, 832, 375, 787, and 727 on my doug coil. i rife for 10min on each frequency on my abdomen. i have beendoingthis the past 3 months with no issues, i believe i have lyme and babs and yeast, possibly erlichia and bart. is there anything i could do differently now? does yeast frequencies and detox frequencies work? i wantto get off diflucan. also if someone could rec something to use for detox cuz i hate charcoal or chlorella cuz you have to take them 2 hrs apart from things.
Posts: 723 | From boston,ma | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
katrina,

What does 375 hit?

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Juli:
Mojo,

You have a cheering section!!!

Me! In my prayers!

Thank you! I appreciate it - prayers work for sure.
Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peggy in Maryland
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peggy in Maryland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Annxyzz--I just received a PM from you and tried to answer but your mailbox is full. If you'll clear it out and let me know I'll re-send my answer. Or you could send me your private email address and I'll answer you there.

Peggy

Posts: 143 | From Maryland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrinab
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrinab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
canefan- my friend told me 375 hits erlichia. she may be wrong though, is there another frequency i could use?
Posts: 723 | From boston,ma | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody heard from Dan? Haven't seen him on here in about a month. Merry Christmas everybody!

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

quote:
Originally posted by lymielauren28:
Anybody heard from Dan? Haven't seen him on here in about a month. Merry Christmas everybody!

I'm very concerned also about Dan.

He is not picking up his PM's or private emails.

Not like Dan to not open his emails even if he is on vacation. [Frown]

I hope everything is ok with him!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

manybites
Member # 33750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manybites         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I just had my WBC and RBC higher within 24hrs for me to be allowed to get out of the hospital.I wanted to run from the hospital to take artemisin as I could not take it in hospital and babesia that was activated since the crash exsploded and in 45 days I was in wheelchair , that is how I got out of the hospital.
When I came out of the hospital my friends were disapointed that the hospital allowed me to come out in that level of being sick ( pale-white in the skin and no color and could not breath).
They told me to get back to the hospital if my WBC and RBC were bad again but I started artemisin right away home while bedriden.
many people come back to the hospital to get blood they say until the count normalizes.Right now after chasing only babesia I have for the first time in 1 1/2 year a normal WBC and RBC TEST.
So I am not a candidate for blood transfusion for now and my file stayes as a cancer ( acute --blaha blah- blah) at the hospital and I never went to see the doctor for blood disorder .I did not even go to do a blood test, I just chased babesia .

I finally received a FL1953 pozitive in 2012 .Treatment was recomended BIAXIN MALARONE same as it is for babesia.They found only a few bugs but I herx like hell on it.I beilive babs is in the systems as well.

[ 11-04-2012, 08:14 AM: Message edited by: manybites ]

Posts: 1379 | From disable | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan was very sick with Crohn's disease. He was posting on another rife forum, not on lymenet. He was absolutely modest and uncomplaining. He didn't ask for any sympathy or prayers.

I didn't follow that forum much, but now and then i would look and see his posts. His son plus son's wife and young daughter moved into his house, and he didn't run the rife machine on his wife for months, because he was unwilling to subject an infant to the untested effects of rife waves. His wife fortunately had no symptoms.

I also am very worried.

---Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

quote:
Originally posted by katrinab:
canefan- my friend told me 375 hits erlichia. she may be wrong though, is there another frequency i could use?

It seems to work for me - I know it's hitting something because I do get a herx from it.
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Katrina

I've always done 395 for erlichia with not much of a herx.

I will try 375

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I had a strong reaction to 395 Hz and that is what I use.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinalymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use 374 for aspergillis, and on the coil those numbers would be very close. I think it is important to remember that we don't always know for sure what we are hitting. Unless your symptoms for a particular infection are especially clear cut.
Posts: 55 | From Oregon | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

What are everyons favorite Numbers for Parasites / Protozoans?
Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinalymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a list I work through for parasites and choose which ones to do by how strongly helpful they are with muscle testing. I've seen some improvement with the gut.

The ones I've used most: 332, 422, 830, 834, 1043.6, 1060.9, 1127.8, 1095.6-8, 1058.4.

Posts: 55 | From Oregon | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been real sick as I relapsed after a stomach virus. I have not even been on the internet until now. The holidays were not much fun either.

My Crohn's has me flat on my back with lots of pain. I will get through this also, but I may not be around for a while. I simply do not feel well enough to even read or type.

Feeling a little better last couple of days.

Keep up the good work.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Dan,

I'm so sorry that you have been that sick! But I sure am glad to hear from you!

You've been greatly missed! In my prayers, Juli

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan, Thanks for posting!

How will you get through it? Do you have good enough treatment?

What can we do to help?

Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Dan, hope you are better soon. You are much appreciated around here.

For mycoplasma, I have not had any response to 790 Hz on the coil machine, but 776.7 seems to be a stong hit. Maybe that might help someone else.

Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Dan, hope you are better soon. You are much appreciated around here.

For mycoplasma, I have not had any response to 790 Hz on the coil machine, but 776.7 seems to be a strong hit. Maybe that might help someone else.

mojo
Member # 9309

Prayers to you for healing, Dan....
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan, I just want to echo what others have said and say that I hope you get to feeling better soon. You've been missed around here and we were all worried about you!! Get some rest and know that you'll be in my prayers for a quick recovery.

--------------------

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I see A. Levy is selling on his website a triple Doug coil---- 3 coils!

Does anyone know anything about this?

Where's Metallic Blue? what happened to him?

PollyPolygonum

springshowers
Member # 19863

Hello all

I was asked to bring up these numbers and I use these after ever single treatment and always have. I find I have a shorter easier herx and also feel better overall as my organs get stimulated and it keeps them from getting stagnant. That has been my experience.

Liver Support (1 min each programed)
337-463-574-668-787-803-912-1862-3337-5546

Lymph Support (1 minute each programed)
146-346-428-596-767-982-1078-5176-5443-8846

Kidney Support (1 minute each programed)
248-463-522-622-658-917-1865-3374-5162

General Cleansing program Numbers
337 464 467 576 688 728 786 803 856 882 912 1554 1862 2128 3337 5762 6667

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I'm reporting that i've been using my GB4000 for 2 years, and it's still running well and i'm still doing well; actually i seem to be getting gradually, slowly better, even though i only run it for about an hour every 3 days.

If i ran it for an hour every day, would i be well ?

I still have slight Lyme, Babs, Bart, toenail fungus, and gut candida; all are slight. My lymphocyte and monocyte counts are a little low, but better than when i was on ABX.

DAN---- send me your mailing address, i'll send you some herbs, or a packet of Kefir starter. You're supposed to drink kefir.

PollyPolygonum

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Polly,

I also use the GB 4000 W/Mopa and I run it 20 mins per pathogen 3 days a week.

Bart I run 40 mins every other day. I created a auto program using two freqs 832 Hz and 357 Hz (at higher harmonic's) and plan on running it daily once I can tolerate it but I'm thinking I could now I just haven't committed to it as of yet.

I also run the Rife/Peters/Protocol for 1 hour 3 times per week. It took me awhile to achieve this time 1 minute per treatment I'd increase my time .

I have so many co infections I'm using this protocol to treat them along with Lyme. What I have noticed since running this I used to get sick this time of the year with chronic sinusitis I would have to take 2-3 meds daily in hopes of keeping it out of my lungs that always landed me in the hospital but since I have been running this protocol I haven't needed any Meds and I'm staying very healthy overall.

I'm doing a lot of rifing and plan on even more but I think that is what I need to do for the final kill. When dealing with so many Co's it just takes much more time but I am winning!

[ 01-21-2012, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I'm having good results using both PE-1 and GB4000, (not both at once , of course). I just have the vague impression, not a real analysis, that the two reinforce or complement each other.

Musiclady alternated PE-1 every other day with the Doug coil, and she also tried using 2 rife machines at the same time.

PollyPolygonum

lymetwister
Member # 19590

Can anyone tell me what numbers are Great for WA1 Babs Duncani.

I have the Char DNA numbers and I'm starting with them.

Wasn't sure if the other numbers that have been posted before are just for Microti or if it made a difference.

Thanks in advance everyone..

Gary

kadee
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look at this:

Bill Doyle: Treating cancer with electric fields

Posts: 269 | From Germany | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Member # 19590

Rifed for Babs with DNA numbers (14 freq. total). Split them up into 2 days (7 day 1), (7 day 2). About an hour after running the second set, my Anxiety began to shoot up. Last night was real emotional.

This morning, lots of Anxiety, chest discomfort, but I took some meds and have been trying to sleep it off. It's under control at the moment.

Searching through LN, I can't find anyone who has had Anxiety from Rifing. Can anyone tell me if they have had this or have heard of it.

I must be really loaded. I felt like I had to run all the numbers as not sure which was going to hit. Certainly, I don't think they all would hit and I'm sure they didn't. Don't know any other way to do this.

I ran each for 2 min., so 14 min. day 1 and 14 min. day 2.

Thanks in advance...

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I think you can get Anxiety from a Babesia herx; I think i've heard people describe such effects.
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I've been watching a DVD today Rife Conference 2008 "How To Give Yourself a Rife Session" by Nenah Sylver.

One thing I learned and wanted to share is she explained one of the reasons why a rife session may not last is because of Hypothyroidism. Nenah, explained that when a person is hypo the cells cannot receive the frequency completely. (there is a better description why this happens in her video) She stated about 50% of the population is hypo even though blood test say they are normal. I personally have experienced the inaccuracy of the TSH test.

I found this interesting in my case as I am Lyme symptom free until my thyroid levels get off and it takes only just a tad then I become symptomatic as I have mentioned in my prior posts. I have only the left side of my thyroid my right side was surgically removed because of follicular cells. I think it makes my case a bit more complicated having only half of my gland but at least now I have an understanding why this may have been happening to me. I keep thinking about those few who do not seem to respond much to Rifing if this may be a cause?

Gary, I have experienced Anxiety from rifing more times then not especially when my herx's were very intense in the beginning. Abx's also created herx's with anxiety.

[ 02-02-2012, 10:15 AM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

lymetwister
Member # 19590

Juli, do you think being cold most of the time is an indication of a non-working thyroid ?

I've had this for the most part since starting that Paleo diet plus low grade fevers now for about 12 or 13 days 99.3-100.0

I actually did sweat yesterday while walking the mall.

BTW, I started a FB group for Lyme Rifing called "Lyme Disease Rifers" if anyone wants to join.

Gary

Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Anxiety/agitation is a common symptom of herx after rife according to how often I have seen it mentioned on forums. I get it most often from rife for bartonella.
Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Thanks for posting about the thyroid connection, very interesting.
gmb
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What ever happened to MetalicBlue? I thought he posted a few month back that he had ordered a Doug Coil machine, then he went silent.

gmb

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Thanks Gary I'll check out the link!

Being cold, Cold to Bone is a symptom many hypo pts experience. Sometimes I get so cold that I have to get into a hot tub to warm back up.

A few others signs are low blood pressure, low body temp, depression, carpal tunnel symptoms, tarsal tunnel, muscle/joint pains, anxiety, cold feet, fatigue, dry/hair skin, brain fog, memory loss, swollen fingers, gas, bloating, slow digestion, constipation, lack of sweating, B-12 deficiency, in men low testosterone levels just to name a few.

When I'm low or high my hands will go numb while I'm sleeping most of the night. Symptoms can be just as bad if not worse then Lyme symptoms in my opinion but very similar.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

OOPS! In watching the video for a second time I need to make a correction. It is not the rifing sessions that don't last because of hypothyroidism but because of a different type of freq treatment that recharges the cells. Sorry, my error.

quote:
Originally posted by Juli:
I've been watching a DVD today Rife Conference 2008 "How To Give Yourself a Rife Session" by Nenah Sylver.

One thing I learned and wanted to share is she explained one of the reasons why a rife session may not last is because of Hypothyroidism. Nenah, explained that when a person is hypo the cells cannot receive the frequency completely. (there is a better description why this happens in her video) She stated about 50% of the population is hypo even though blood test say they are normal. I personally have experienced the inaccuracy of the TSH test.

I found this interesting in my case as I am Lyme symptom free until my thyroid levels get off and it takes only just a tad then I become symptomatic as I have mentioned in my prior posts. I have only the left side of my thyroid my right side was surgically removed because of follicular cells. I think it makes my case a bit more complicated having only half of my gland but at least now I have an understanding why this may have been happening to me. I keep thinking about those few who do not seem to respond much to Rifing if this may be a cause?

Gary, I have experienced Anxiety from rifing more times then not especially when my herx's were very intense in the beginning. Abx's also created herx's with anxiety.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

For those who might be interested... a recent program from Dr. Mercola and Lyme.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/02/05/dr-dietrich-klinghardt-on-lyme-disease.aspx?e_cid=20120205_SNL_Art_1

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

cagirl
Member # 36153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just finished reading this entire thread. Of all of the blogs I have read, this has been the most valuable. All the others seem rather nebulous while this one gets in to specifics about frequencies and machines. Thank you for all of the information. It has been very helpful.
Posts: 1 | From Ca. | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be joining this thread soon!

Just ordered my machine from DT!

I was a bit disappointed though...I thought his wife was in remission, but he said she is better than she used to be and does ok.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Juli I have hypothyroidm and I am wondering if you can clarify what your talking about that you saw on the DVD by N Silver.

Let me know. Thanks

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Great RZR! Let us know when it gets here. Interesting Juli!

--------------------

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Want to let all of you know that my soon-to-be hubby and I have both been officially given a diagnosis of Mycoplasma Pnuemonia. We have both been sick for a few months now and this whole time Ive been chasing after Lyme and Bartonella.

It finally settled down in Spencers lungs about a month ago and he went to the Dr. - they did a chest xray which came back clear. Spencer continued coughing for a couple more weeks and I continued struggling with a sinus infection. He went back to Dr. and demanded a CT scan on his lungs
which came back positive for Pneumonia. Mycoplasma pneumonia.

This is what's been making us so sick. We both have terrible fatigue, joint pain, muscle pain, chronic cough and sinus infection, etc. Since starting treatment (minocycline) we've both been couphing up GLOBS of mucous. It is very thick and whitish/clearish. Spencer rifed on 690 this morning - this is the first time we've used the machine for myco. We'll see how it goes.

My biggest question is, how and where did we pick this up?? Did I get it first and give it to him or vice versa? I guess I'll never know....

--------------------

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Want to also add that we have an appt with my LLMD tomorrow. I haven't seen him in almost 3 years - I'm sure he'll be sad to see me back. At this point in time and with this particular infection I'm hesitant to rely soley on rife. I think it's time for some abx and I trust my Lyme Dr. with my life....

--------------------

jdp710
Member # 34017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdp710     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make sure you also try 776.7 for mycoplasma pneumonia which is in my notes and works for me.

A link on mycoplasma = http://www.nenahsylver.com/frequency_directory_mycoplasma_section.html

Posts: 52 | From USA | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mycoplasma infections with lyme are pretty common
to my knowledge.

I get tested for it often. Sometimes it is high sometimes it is low.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Thanks jdp, just wrote that down. Jarjar, I didn't realize how common it is! I just never took the time to learn about myco before now - I just skipped over it and thought, "That is one coinfection I DON'T have, thank God" Ha!!

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Springshowers,

She stated 50% of the population is walking around hypo. Although she was talking about using another type of machine such as a Dan Dail machine to recharge our cells she mentioned that rifing also has this effect however, this was mentioned briefly after the fact so it was hard to get clarification.

She said our body cells contain electricity and that they are like tiny little batteries and the freqs recharges them. If you are hypo then it is difficult for the freqs to enter into the cells.

It was a little confusing but that was my take on what she was saying. Hubby, felt this was what she was saying also.

If anyone else watched this video feel free to comment! Meanwhile I'll see if I can get some clarification.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Update~ I wanted to make sure my understanding was correct so I Pm'ed Nenah and below is her response about freqs and hypothyroidism. She explains why rife treatments may not hold.

Hi Juli.
Glad you like my book ;-

If someone is hypothyroid, it won't make a difference as to whether rifing penetrates the cells. The energy WILL penetrate the cells, but with a low-functioning thyroid, the cells won't hold the charge as well as if the person's thyroid were functioning normally.

Dan Dial's unit and all other units based on Lakovsky's multi-wave oscillator recharge the cells. All rife machines recharge the cells to an extent, though some rife machines do a better job than others.

Best,
Nenah

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seek... they didn't live to tell about it!! [lol]

bringing up for RZR

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking for a used GB-4000.

If anyone has one for sell, please PM.

Thanks!

[ 02-17-2012, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: RZR ]

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Does anyone have frequencies for the Fry Labs Protomyxozoa ?
jdp710
Member # 34017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdp710     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Fry labs Protomyxozoa is too new of a bug as I don't believe there are any frequencies available yet.

While I haven't been tested, I believe I have Protomyxozoa.

However, if I'm not mistaken, the electricity or whatever from Rife will inhibit biofilm formation.

Also, devices such as a zappicator where you zappicate your water will also inhibit biofilm formation. At least IME.

They make water piks where the water is magnetized to inhibit biofilm formation on your teeth so I'm sure drinking the zappicated water also inhibits biofilm formation.

I think my super zappicator used on my water, and always using Rife is what's greatly responsible for my being well.

Either way, I think you should know if you get a frequency close to this Protomyxozoa as you'll be coughing a lot. At least if it's invaded your lungs as it did mine.

Posts: 52 | From USA | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This would be a good thing to email
http://www.dnafrequencies.com

If several of us expressed interest in the Fry lab bug. She might want to start working on it if she
hasn't already.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Can someone please compile the mycoplasma and chlamydia pneumonia frequencies for me pretty please? I know 690 for myco but that is it. I have pneumonia in my right lung and having some trouble breathing. I've been on mino for almost two weeks and it's helped but hadn't gotten rid of it. Damn I'm frustrated.

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

For Mycoplasam Pneumonia I use 880.2 Hz and for treating CPN I use the rife/peters/protocol sweep which both have worked amazingly for me.
The sweep did make me pretty sick with near like pneumonia symptoms when I first began to use it so you might want to be careful if you decide to run it.

quote:
Originally posted by lymielauren28:
Can someone please compile the mycoplasma and chlamydia pneumonia frequencies for me pretty please? I know 690 for myco but that is it. I have pneumonia in my right lung and having some trouble breathing. I've been on mino for almost two weeks and it's helped but hadn't gotten rid of it. Damn I'm frustrated.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Thanks Juli. What is the rife/peters protocol?

--------------------

springshowers
Member # 19863

Hi.. Funny I contacted Her and her DNA research last year about the Fry bug and thought we could get her and Fry labs together to get her the info she needed to narrow down a frequency for it. She was interested and did respond that she was keeping it in mind to work on it and though as we all are saying its so very new..

So it will come.. I am sure. For now we have to try to use the protozoan numbers and programs and run the sweeps and the long strands of numbers and try to hit them.

He says its closest to malaria.. So try those.. Everyone!

springshowers
Member # 19863

I agree Mycoplasma Pneumonia is a big co infection and I have been tested positive for it from the beginning when I got sick. But it also can be latent if you had it before and you just carry it with you..

Just like so many other infections.. They can all come up at us at any time if we have exposure or past infections ... and its like stamp on us that haunts us..

springshowers
Member # 19863

Anyone interested in barely used BCX Ultra? I have two and a family member who was trying it out for cancer did not survive and they tried it way late near the end and it was so rough and they barely tolerated the treatments.

Especially those protozoan programs.. makes you wonder.

Anyone here gotten cancer or known someone who has had lyme.

Has anyone heard of breast papilloma tumors related to lyme patients? Anyone else ?

Breast papillomas are not at all related to the 'papilloma's caused by exposure to the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). They simply share the name because they have similar features.

I am sure there is a rife frequency for it....? I have not looked it up yet but if anyone knows it please let me know.

canefan17
Member # 22149

springshowers,

What are...

"Master frequency,484,610,742, 790
810,864,930,1064,1440,2112,4200"

master frequencies?

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement