LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 43)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I only ran the specific set for Mycoplasma Pneumonia. I used the ones in my GB manual, and even ran them all at one time, which I normally do not do.

I think they are the same as the CAFL. I don't have the manual handy right now, but I will check to see if there is any difference.

Had a better day today, and tomorrow I will run them again. I gave it a day to see how I felt as I have to be careful not to make things worse.

I really did not expect them to work, as I have had so many failures lately, but they certainly did kill some of the bacteria.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One other notation is that Chlorine Dioxide (MMS) does not seem to have any noticeable effect on Mycoplasma Pneumonia.

I used it quit a bit over the last few months, but it never really helped.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rene
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to change directions on this thread, but have a bart question.

Can currently only use two frequencies:
832 1 min

357 1 min.

This causes a 4 day herx. How often should I be rifing for bart? Should I cut down the time and rife a couple days a week?

I apologize if this is somewhere buried in this thread. Do not have the energy to go through all 42 pages to search for it.

Thanks

Posts: 366 | From Louisville KY. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rene: Wow a four day herx! Are you super sick for four days? It may be wise to back off a little - depending on how intense your herxes are.

Perhaps your body needs a rest.

With my Babs I cut back and got to twice per week (plus rifing for everything else other days) and this definately helped reduce the germ load.

Currently I'm at a standstill as I care for my hubby who is very very ill. I'm just rifing enough to have minor herxes and not lose any ground.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does everyone do when you get sick with a cold?

I got a cold last week - I woke up Tues. with a minor cold but then did a lot of work around the house and got pretty sick over the week end. I rifed for viruses on Tuesday then stopped rifing altogether and just did Vit C/Zinc.

When do you start up again? I'm still sleeping like crazy and taking long naps but coming out of it finally.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have found Dr. Rifes original freqs for pneumonia to be VERY helpful in stopping and curing my lung infections. I run them 1-2 times per day for 20 mins depending on how bad I'm feeling.

If I miss a day I definitely can see and feel the difference. In the past I have landed in the hospital because of serve lung infections. I haven't had a problem running these freqs.

I've also been able to keep on my Lyme/Co rifing schedule during this time with no problems.

Just for the record I recently found that I do have CPN and Myco Pneumonia infections.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinalymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli, do you have a link for the freqs you use? I'd like to try those.

Mojo, I'm in a similar situation, have had a major cold and can't get over it. Feels like the co's have come out to play with my immune system down. Still experimenting.

BTW, Juli, if you start rifing for cpn I'd like to know how that goes and what works best.

Posts: 55 | From Oregon | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chinalymie,

here is a link for the download of side band calculator I am using. lapeerdragway.com/media/SideBandCalculator(3).zip (type in www. in front of the link this site won't allow me to post the entire html tag) They are Dr. Rife's original freqs that he had used from my understanding. Dan, can tell you more as his knowledge is far greater then mine.

I rifed for CPN using freq 479 Hz and had a strong reaction. I have so many Co infections it's amazing I feel as good as I do.

I've begun to run the Rife/Peters/Protocol hoping eventfully it will mop up the lyme along with many of the co infections I have.

Some Co's I have been treating for sometime now and have done very well rifing them~ Myco Fermentan's, Bart Henslae, Bart Quintana.

I've recently found and was surprised to find I reacted to erlichia, CPN and Myco Pneumonia so using this protocol is looking good to me as it should hit all these co infections at a higher harmonic.

I do not know if I have anaplasma or XMRV but it will hit these also along with parasites from my calculations. I have used all higher harmonic's throughout my treatments so I am confident harmonic's have been very effective for me.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
September 28th 2011 11:30 AM: This was my 8th Treatment. I waited 120 hours inbetween sessions like last time. It is unclear whether using the current frequency is having any effect. Once again, I will attackBorrelia Burgdorferi, using Frequency 432.

24hr: Back ach, neck stiff, but nothing particular. I hadn't gotten much sleep.
48hr: Baseline (Later on, poor sleep and "blah" feeling.
72hr: Depression, Fatigue, poor sleep.
96hr: Poor sleep, fatigue, decided to wait another day.
120hr: Fatigue, poor sleep.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Borrelia Burgdorferi & related Species & strains
  • Make: John Stoller,
  • Machine Model: Custom Built, Instek SFG-2004 Model, with QSC Audio Amplifier: Power output for the channel 575 watts per channel(2Channels) at 4 OHMS
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 432
  • Capacitor Switches: D E F G I J K L N P (Each machine has different switches from John, so don't use mine above)
  • 1: Dose: 15 mins, 15 mins = 900 seconds/15 body parts = 60 sec per body part.
  • Distance: Direct Contact with coil
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body & Posterior of body. 15 points: 1: Anterior Feet, Ankles & Hands, 2: Anterior Calves, Shins, 3: Knees (Forearms), 4: Posterior Calves, 5: Anterior Thighs, 6: Posterior Hamstrings, 7: Anterior Pelvis (Front, 8: Posterior Pelvis (Rear), 9: Anterior Abdomen, 10: Posterior Posterior Lower Back, 11: Posterior Middle/Upper Back, 12: Anterior Chest, 13: Lateral Shoulders (Both sides individually (time divided half for each), 14: Posterior Neck, Posterior Face & Neck
    15: Rear Crown Of Head & Neck
  • Duration: 96hr
  • Interval: Zero(move quickly from body-part to next body-part)
  • Clothing: Cotton Tee Shirt,Cotten PJ's, & Cotton Underwear
  • Stomach Content: Empty
  • Detoxification: 5 minute Donna Eden Energy Routine.
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 20dp in 64oz Fluid,
  • Post Water: 16oz filtered
  • Exercise: 30 mins on exercise bike 10 mins of body stretching
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1: None
  • Health Function Scale: 35%

24hr: Poor sleep as usual, hung over feeling upon waking.
48hr: Poor sleep and hungover feeling, otherwise baseline.
72hr: Fatigue, depression and mood changes.
96hr: Typical aches,
120hr: Typical aches
144hr: Typical aches

[ 10-05-2011, 09:04 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyfree
Member # 34172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flyfree     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. K is replying to some of our questions about best frequencies etc. and other frequency machine differences on his Tuesday night call. 5pm PT. 8pm EST
dial in: 712-432-0900 access code 964406
the LymeHope moderator is posing questions so you can contact her to ask anything specific.
I asked about his patients using rife and success stories.

Posts: 9 | From East Coast | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave6002
Member # 9064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave6002     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been using a Doug coil for 4 more yeas now and tried different frequencies.

I feel it's helping but don't know why. Rife was believed to kill certain bacteria with certain frequencies. However, I am not convinced by the hypothesis or evidence.

I tend to think Rife is helping the body by strengthening our cells such as neurons, immune cells.

Some lymies got good results from Medsonix, a audio device using 800 MHz frequency to enhance circulation. It cannot kill bacteria either.

Posts: 1078 | From Fairland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinalymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli, the 479 HZ for CPN has been a hit for me as well. How often are you treating with it? I use a coil machine so can't use the higher harmonics.

I found that the CPN was really tough to figure out how often to treat.

Posts: 55 | From Oregon | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I've pretty much just begun treating the CPN using the R/P/P in the past 3 weeks.

My goal is to work up and run this protocol for a hour a day as I can tolerate it. I'm hoping in running this at this level I will get a cure.

If I were running this freq by itself I would run it everyday for 20 mins for a few months.. that would be my plan.

I have a ways to go but I do feel really well just treating Lyme and Bart. I'm not so sure that I am "physically symptomatic" to CPN or Erlichia I only reacted to them when I rifed so I will treat.

I did noticed when I rifed for the Erlichia I got huge restless legs" sensations along with general pain.

[ 10-11-2011, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Julie, based on my experience, I'm thinking that CPN should be treated more like bart, once or twice a day, or at least every other day. So that plan sounds solid especially since you are not having symptoms.

For me the herx and the symptoms of the CPN itself were very hard to differentiate. I had the best symptom relief when I ran the coil for a full treatment every couple of hours all day long. But I couldn't continue that schedule. And detox became a real problem, I got overloaded.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Yes, many of my symptoms and reactions are/were much the same so I agree differentiating the pathogens can get complicated if not down right impossible when dealing with several.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Monkeyl
Member # 34248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkeyl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi.. I am in the market to buy a rife machine. Since there are so many on the market I have no idea which are good ones and which ones are no good. I am limited with the amount of money I have so any suggestions would be great. There is one all over the internet for about $400 but I have no clue if it's a waste of money. It called Rife Digital Bioresonanz. Anyone know anything about this one? Any suggestions on any of them would be great. If anyone has a used one that would be great too. thanks!
Posts: 2 | From Portland, OR | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WheelWatcher
Member # 34223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WheelWatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would also love to hear suggestions for which machines are good and where to find them, i am desperate for something to help my husband. If someone would pm me with suggestions i would be so grateful

--------------------
IgM ++41, IND 31, 34, 39, 83-93
IgG IND 41

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." - unknown

Posts: 72 | From NC | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimpgirl
Member # 34281

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimpgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am also new to this site, and considering a rife machine. From what I gleam from this thread I am leaning toward the BCX ultra machine. Any input will be appreciated.

Is it required to stop abx treatment in order to do rife, or can they work together. I have borellia, bartonella, babesia, candida.

I am so tired of not being able to walk on my own, dress myself, or participate in my life. So tired of being in pain that I know I need to try something else.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Posts: 3 | From San Diego | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SandraB
Member # 19514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SandraB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

My good friend wants to sell her "Ultimate B3" with Amplifier. It is the predecessor to AAA Productions GB4000. You can run frequencies up to 21,800 Hz. She used it for two years or so and gave it credit for knocking down her symptoms about 60%. She also had the Wa1 Babesia and after Mepron etc. she is about 90% and stable. She said she never Rifed for Babesia cuz she was told it didn't work for co-infections.

Like the GB 4000 it is a contact device, paid $2,100 in 2002 and it's basically like new since the wires are connected and the frequencies are applied thru the hand and foot pads. She is willing to sell it for much less obviously, so please contact me if you're interested. The device could be put on Ebay for buyer protection if needed. Thanks [Smile]

Sandra

Posts: 17 | From California | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigJohn
Member # 27120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigJohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone

I am Interested in buying a rife machine, Can anyone recommend what are the best rife machines on the market today

I recently talked to a few people at a local lyme disease support group and a few of the people at this meeting used a rife machine and had a lot of success with it

Thanks for any info you can share

Posts: 26 | From Northeast PA Allentown Lehigh Area | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigJohn
Member # 27120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigJohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone

I am Interested in buying a rife machine, Can anyone recommend what are the best rife machines on the market today

I recently talked to a few people at a local lyme disease support group and a few of the people at this meeting used a rife machine and had a lot of success with it

Thanks for any info you can share

Posts: 26 | From Northeast PA Allentown Lehigh Area | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question for you experienced rifers - did you find that your time between rifing and die off symptoms shortened after treating for a few sessions? I tried 3 blastocystis frequencies that I hadn't used since the first time I rifed with the GB 3 weeks ago and I started having increased symptoms within 3 hours of treatment.

When I first started rifing, I felt better initially for about 12 hours and then herxed severely for 24 hours. This time, I really didn't feel better after rifing....just went almost straight to die off. Is that a good sign? I still feel pretty bad 12 hours later. I'm hoping this is truly die off and I'm not just getting worse!

Thanks,
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Tick battler,

It may not be a bad sign. For me it hasn't always been the same but over time I do seem to fall into a pattern that will change slightly in the long run but in the beginning of rifing a new pathogen I have found it hard to really find consistencey with my responses. They did vary in the beginning. One time I'd feel better off the get go and other times not. That's been my experience.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I have done real well with the GB 4000 and MOPA.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli,

Thanks for your posts. I love to hear that you are having progress with the GB and MOPA, since that's what I just bought. The man who sold it to me said that there was no question in his mind that it would get rid of my blastocystis. I am hopeful he is right, since the meds were not working.

I actually just started to feel a bit better now so that makes me think it was die off - thank goodness.

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Your mailbox is full Tick Battler.
tick battler
Member # 21113

So sorry Dan! I cleaned it out.
tickbattler

glowboy9
Member # 33888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glowboy9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wrote this in another thread but it's probably more appropriate here.

Anyone think I am still having a 3week+ herx or this is something else?

I did 3 rife sessions with an Emem5 machine (40secs, 1min20secs, 2mins) over a 2 week period and finally herxed at 2 minutes.

Weird thing is I reacted for three weeks. Headaches, feet and hand tingling, constipation and noise sensitivity is particularly bad.

My feeling is that it was perhaps heavy metals mobilizing as opposed to herx/bad detoxing since I was already at 95%+ and had cleared herxes in 1/2 day-2 days (when on doxy or herbs). 3 weeks is a long time to herx given that I'm not that sick.

I still have lingering symptoms from those 3 sessions. My story is I came down with a bad flu last December and symptoms appeared in April. Did 4 weeks of doxy then buhner and cowden protocol.

I'm considering all options because my daughter and wife are also infected.

Posts: 9 | From Canada | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

The longest I have ever herxed from rifing was 6 days after rifing Lyme for 1 minute in the beginning.

I did have a friend that told me she herxed for 3 weeks once from her first and last 1 1/2 minute rifing session but I wasn't so sure it was all the rifing.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healing in Santa Cruz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mojo or anyone else with colds and flus.Organic Boneset as written about in Buhner Healing Lyme book has helped me and family

www.jeansgreen.com 518-479-0471 I don't let it run out. Its quite bitter but worth it.

Its good for Babs,Bart,cold and flu symptoms.

Waiting to hear DrK talk. 10 min late so far. [Frown]

Posts: 905 | From Santa Cruz,Calif | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
October 4th 2011 9:30 AM: This was my 9th Treatment. I waited 144 hours inbetween sessions this time. It is clear now that 432 was no longer having an effect on me. I suspect, like others have mentioned that other co-infections, likely a parasite is playing a role in ongoing illness. I'm going to use Frequency 790, recommended by John Stoller for attacking infections when other frequencies fail. On the CAFL list this treats: 1: ALS_1, 2: ALS_5, 3: Alzheimers_TR, 4: Cancer_prostate, 5: Lyme_1, 6: Lyme_2, 7: Lyme_tertiary, 8: Mycoplasma_fermentans, 9: Mycoplasma_general, 10: Viral_complex_TR. We're possibly looking at a new species of parasite called Protomyxzoa rheumatic. It may be similar to Babesia or Malaria, but is found within the plaques of individuals suffering from Chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency, also known as CCSVI. Patients with MS, ALS, Alzehimers, and Lyme Disease among many others are finding these "plaques" within the main corotid arteries of the neck. This may be responsible for cognitive and psychiatric symptoms, and other problems that don't respond even with long term antibiotic therapy and other target therapies for typical associated co-infections. This frequency "might" hit this, given the coincidence of people improving on this when others fail, and the fact that people with ALS, and Alzheimers coincidentally, as well as Lyme, improve. This is a hypothesis.

What happened between the last therapy and now:

24hr: Back ach, neck stiff, but nothing particular. I hadn't gotten much sleep.
48hr: Baseline (Later on, poor sleep and "blah" feeling.
72hr: Depression, Fatigue, poor sleep.
96hr: Poor sleep, fatigue, decided to wait another day.
120hr: Fatigue, poor sleep.

• 1: Purpose: Unknown Species, Suspected Protomyxzoa rheumatic, CAFL: ALS, Alzheimers, Prostate Cancer, Lyme, Mycoplasma species, and Viral Complex
  • Machine Model: Custom Built, Instek SFG-2004 Model, with QSC Audio Amplifier: Power output for the channel 575 watts per channel(2Channels) at 4 OHMS
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 790
  • Capacitor Switches: E H K L O P (Each machine has different switches from John, so don't use mine above)
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body & Posterior of body. 15 points: 1: Anterior Feet, Ankles & Hands, 2: Anterior Calves, Shins, 3: Knees (Forearms), 4: Posterior Calves, 5: Anterior Thighs, 6: Posterior Hamstrings, 7: Anterior Pelvis (Front, 8: Posterior Pelvis (Rear), 9: Anterior Abdomen, 10: Posterior Posterior Lower Back, 11: Posterior Middle/Upper Back, 12: Anterior Chest, 13: Lateral Shoulders (Both sides individually (time divided half for each), 14: Posterior Neck, Posterior Face & Neck
  • Duration: 144hr

[ 10-09-2011, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

October 9th 2011 9:30 AM: This was my 10th Treatment. I waited 96 hours inbetween sessions this time. 790 appears to have had a positive effect on me. Today I'm 40% functional. Again, this was recommended by John Stoller for attacking infections when other frequencies fail. You will now find that I'm no longer posting the "Post" results on the original reports, I'm adding the "post" therapy from the prior report on the new one (Like this one). You'll see it now:

24hr: Felt better, sleep was still inadequate.
48hr: Slept the entire night until 6 a.m. on my "regular" meds. I hadn't even taken a second ativan until that time. Good sign. Feel "ok" this morning.
72hr: Felt better, but got tired after eating. This frequency "may have worked well.
96hr: Woke up a lot last night and had a few night sweats but very very little. Feel

• 1: Purpose: Unknown Species, Suspected Protomyxzoa rheumatic, CAFL: ALS, Alzheimers, Prostate Cancer, Lyme, Mycoplasma species, and Viral Complex
  • Capacitor Switches: E H K L O P (Each machine has different switches from John, so don't use mine above)
  • Health Function Scale: 40%

--------------------

Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Good news, MB!
karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone here rifing for parasites?
I started withthe general frequ.

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have been fighting a Mycoplasma Pneumonia infection. I have had it at least four months. It is possible I have had a sub acute infection for a long time.

I do not have Lyme, but this infection settled in my lungs in May and I briefly treated it with Cumanda, and it seemed to be gone.

I started to get Crohn's symptoms shortly after this infection, as I do have that disease but normally do not have any symptoms of it.

The symptoms were lower back pain. Muscular type that was not from any injury.

Occasional thick mucous that would appear from my lungs. Not enough that caused me any concern at the time, but it would show up now and then.

intestinal pain that slowly increased over time.

I could not sleep longer than two or three hours at a time due to discomfort and intestinal pain.

Mycoplasma Pnuemonia will usually only affect the lungs but in an immune compromised person it can settle most anywhere else in the body. It had done this in my case.

My first clue as to what was causing my intense pain was running the CAFL frequencies for the bacteria.

About four hours after running them my lungs started throwing lots of phlegm and I got feverish.

Intestinal pain increased for a few hours.

The next day I felt as if I was going to die from the extreme fatigue and a general feeling of depression.

That night I slept longer than two or three hours for the first time in a while.

Intestinal pain improved somewhat.

I then got a prescription for Zithromax for the lung infection. The doctor was not inclined to give it to me based on my frequency experiment, but the actual lung infection gave him reason to give it to me.

I did not want to use the frequency machine to treat it as the increased pain treating it this way was more than I needed at the time. Apparently when some of these infections settle in the guts, pain results from the treatment.

The Zitromax had similar results as the frequency treatment but not as much pain.

As a result of the five day treatment, my pain is far less, but not all gone. My lungs are 90% cleared at this time.

The whole point of bringing this up is the recent improvement of more than one person with Lyme treating for Mycoplasma.

This could be one of those infections that is both actively giving symptoms to many, and also compromising the immune system preventing improvement when treating for Lyme and other coinfections.

Mycoplasma in very common, but usually limited in its effect in a healthy person. The immune system often can take care of it by itself.

My thinking on this is that Mycoplasma may cause a lot more problems than we currently recognize. Anyone with Lyme could easily pick this as up as chronic infection. It certainly did not have any problems infecting myself, and my immune system is not that good, but it is probably better than most Lyme sufferers.

Since we have a very easy way to test this out using frequency treatments, I would certainly have it on my list of things to try. Especially if you are not progressing as you should treating Lyme.

Just my thoughts, but I am happy to hear that some are improving using the Mycoplasma frequencies. I think this has some significance.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Thanks for posting your experience with us. I to have the Myco Pneumonia as you know. I have been treating it now running the RPP.

When I tested for this pathogen I also got pain clear down to my feet so I think your right it does seem to move outside the lungs.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Chinalymie
Member # 25054

As the end of the fall season for borrelia seems close, 432 Hz on the coil machine isn't bringing on much herx. After experimenting I seem to have found several very solid hits on 758.3 Hz, 339.8 Hz, and 1520 Hz. These are CAFL frequencies or slight variations. Also 382, 382.3 looks like it might be even better. This last one is not on CAFL, but it seems to be hitting borrelia for me.

In addition, it appears that 432.9 may be much more effective but I haven't yet used it with the coil to see the actual result. If it is better than 432, I will post again.

Maybe these will help someone out there.

Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Dan, I am certainly taking note. I have tested as having this, but so far it hasn't surfaced.
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

October 13th 2011 11:00 AM: This was my 11th Treatment. I waited 96 hours inbetween sessions this time. Today is a struggle but I've been feeling better lately which is not common. I never see progress "without" any other treatment during the fall, but today I'm back to 35% and feeling run down. I'll repeat 790 again. Almost no changes were made to this routine vs. the 10th session.

24hr: Slept well, felt better during the day. Was able to go out and buy parts for my car
48hr: Was able to get my car inspected and workout in the same day. Function is about 40%.
72hr: 35%, got tired and my sleep function decreased.
96hr: Woke up feeling exhausted and hung over. 35% again.

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

October 18th 2011 11:00 AM: This was my 12th Treatment. I waited 120 hours inbetween sessions this time. No changes were made between this routine and the last. I had trouble with the coil heating up too much last time. My health did not improve at all during these last 120 hours between now and the last session. I waited some extra time to do this session hoping to improve a little.

24hr: Felt tired and run down.
48hr: Same, sleep became more interrupted.
72hr: Baseline, didn't feel good as usual.
96hr: Piercing headache in the front of my forehead, sleep was interrupted and nausea at night.
120hr: Better a little bit, but not significant.

• Duration: 120hr
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1: Eye Pressure both eyes

[ 10-18-2011, 12:08 PM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoremuscles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time for me to check in here.

I have made huge progress using my coil machine.

First off, however, understand that I am still disabled and in pretty bad shape compared to any normal person.

The improvements have been very S-L-O-W, but consistent. Though they took about three years to show themselves. I am in my fourth year using my coil machine, and really have no idea how much longer a recovery will take, that is, assuming that a recovery is even possible. But, hell, I never expected to have come as far as I have.

My muscles are slowly getting stronger, my overall strength is going up, and my post-exertional fatigue (which was crippling) is mostly gone, just a hint of it left after a major exertion. On good days I can walk a bit without my calves or shins cramping and locking out. The MS syx are much improved, though a die-off can bring them back in full force for a few weeks -- I have to be very careful and increase my coil time slowly. The CFS syx are largely gone, except for GI and certain intolerances.

Now, remember, for me a major exertion is cooking food and doing simple housework, but for many years I was unable to do even that. I am now doing light exercise -- VERY light -- for my muscles, and resting as needed. I feel myself improving, and my body composition is gradually shifting, fat shedding, muscle returning. I am still about 30-40 lbs underwewight, however. And I doubt I will be able to gain much, if any, back, until I can tolerate carbs, which now cause the MS sys in my legs to flare badly.

My gut is still a mess, though it is less of a mess than before. My bladder still sucks. A lot is still bad. But my overall quality of life is like night and day.

Now for the bad news. I am coiling over 3 hrs every other day. And on the in-between days I am doing about an hour-and-a-half. I have learned that the co-infections are, in my case, the main problem.

I'm sure everyone wants to know the freqs I'm using. I am currently using eight of them. I started out trying to do the one-freq-at-a-time thing, but, as I did, I kept on getting hammered with increased syx. It seemed as soon as I beat something down just a hair, something else would dominate -- and the syx would get much worse. It took a long time to figure out what was happening. To realize what was a die-off and what was new disease syx emerging. I think I finally have a pretty good idea. But of course it is all subject to change at any moment.

It is necessary for me to hit many bugs at once, slowly increasing time, while concentrating on going up a bit more aggressively in time on one or two.

The freqs:

Every other day:

In-between days:

And every 7-10 days (though I am about a month behind with this now):

By far, the two most important for me are 727 and 787. But all of the others are needed, as when I stop, even for a few days, the syx start coming back.

I am hoping to slowly increase my coiling time, bringing up one or two freqs at a time, and beat down the load, hopefully killing them off one at a time. But I don't know if this is possible. I may not improve any further. Or I may go backward. I have no idea. I do know that the die off from 727 and 787 are so brutal that I can only increase a few seconds at a time. So it may take a few more years to bang down the loads.

Twice now I have had my time on 727 up to over 30 mins (once I had it up to that twice a day). But I stopped prematurely and had to start over from square one, as the syx returned full bore in a few weeks, and the herxes were unbearable.

I thank everyone who has posted here, and who has written me messages over the last few years. Thanks for tips and encouragement.

Using a coil machine is a brutal way to go if you are very sick, but for me it is working -- at least for now.

Posts: 845 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Those two frequencies of 727 and 787 Hz really cover a lot of infections according to the CAFL cross reference.

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/CrossReference.htm

I know you have a coil machine, and sweeping is not an option, but if I was likely loaded with unknown infections, and had the ability to sweep, I would run a slow sweep all the way from one frequency to another.

You can see that it would cover a large variety of pathogens that are in that range.

I might try that anyway, as I have found a few pathogens in the past, in myself, that totally took me by surprise.

Happy to hear of progress, slow as it may be. Given how ill some of you have been, I am surprised you are able to recover at all.

I have often wondered if there is a point of no return with Lyme, and even my disease of Crohn's, where recovery is virtually impossible due to massive and multiple infections.

Your examples demonstrate how tough a human really is even in the worse of circumstances.

The posts from long term users not only give us all needed information, but even more importantly give hope to the most ill.

A quick update on Cindy.

I have not treated her in months now. Not because I do not want to, but we have my son, his wife and daughter a new grand daughter all living with us.

I do not want to expose the grand children to any of this treatment for no good reason, so I do not run the machine when they are around. I have a hard time even treating myself, when I have all day to find a time they are gone.

luckily Cindy has been 100% healthy in spite of no treatment. It is possible to get to that point, but she was never as ill as many of the rest of you, and did not pick up any infections I am aware of, other than the two Lyme related co-infections.

I guess if I think about it more, she did have an outbreak of Shingles when I tested the DNA based XMRV frequencies. Then I had to treat Herpes Zoster to get rid of the Shingles.

And who knows what all the Rife/Peter Lyme sweep hits besides Lyme? Maybe there was more to it than just the known pathogens.

Dan

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all,

I screwed up big time. My machine broke about a month and a half ago and I was without it for about three weeks while it was being repaired. I've not been able to kick Bart in the last year and needed to rife for it quite often (about every 3 days).

So unfortunately my Bart infection was basically allowed to flourish and have a party for those three weeks. When I got my machine back I immediately started to treat Bart again.

Well Sunday night I decided to try DBergys Bart freq. Of 39,936. I laid down on the couch, put my machine on my stomach and set the timer on my phone and accidently FELL ASLEEP!! For an hour and four minutes!!!! Yep, after not treating Bart for three weeks I then stupidly fall asleep and treat for over an HOUR on a frequency I have never used before:(

Prior to treating Sunday I didn't feel great but was functional. After the treatment I laid in bed all night, wide awake in the worst pain you could possibly imagine. It felt like someone was driving nails into the bones of my feet, legs and hips.

I feel like I'm dying and it's day number 5 and this herx doesn't seem to be getting any better.
Im having severe panic attacks, scary thoughts that I can't stop, dim vision, muscle twitches, brain fog, depression that's out of this world, crying spells, the worst shortness of breath I've ever experienced, bone pain, muscle pain, chest pain, numb hands and feet, ICE cold hands and feet, feel like I'm floating when I'm walking, severe fatigue. I could go on and on. And all of these symptoms at once and I just feel completely overwhelmed. I haven't left my house since Sunday. I can't eat.

I've probably been through 20 gallons of lemon water over the past few days, lots of milk thistle, bentonite clay, baking soda and espom salt baths but nothing is helping. Honestly, I feel like I'm dying.

Never rife when sleepy:(

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I guess the good news is you will get over this. The bad news is it will take a while.

Even short runs using the Bart frequency can cause the symptoms you are having, although not as severe.

It sound like you are doing everything that can be done to detox all the dead matter, so it is just a matter of time now.

It will be interesting to see how you feel, once you recover.

I would not recommend anyone else do this. It could be dangerous depending on your physical condition.

I hope you feel better soon.

Dan

fourwinds
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fourwinds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rife Generator Computer software..... I ran across these.

http://tinyurl.com/3kh3nmn

http://tinyurl.com/3mxcy36

Has anyone tried them? Or are they bogus?.....

Posts: 396 | From EAPennsylvania | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I would not bother with it.

It could be made to work, if you are skilled in electronics, and amplified the signal and ran a oscilloscope to make sure it is producing good frequencies. As it comes, it is pretty worthless in my opinion.

Dan

fourwinds
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fourwinds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks D Bergy... I see several units mentioned in this thread... which one do you use.
Posts: 396 | From EAPennsylvania | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Dan, I really appreciate it.

--------------------

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

And I'll report back when I get over this.

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I use the GB-4000 and MOPA amplifier. There are other good machines for less, but I use mine a lot for many conditions other than Lyme.

http://www.gb4000.org/m.o.p.a_amplifier_specifications.html

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

October 24th 2011 10:00 AM: This was my 13th Treatment. I waited 144 hours inbetween sessions this time. Moving on to try a different frequency of 832hz

24hr: Baseline (35%)
48hr: Baseline (35%)
72hr: Baseline (35%)
96hr: Did heavy metal chelation for a urine metal test. Today I feel awful, dizzy, and disconnected. (30%)
120hr: Depression, negativity, can't focus 30%)
144hr: Better, a little more aware, baseline (35%)

• 1: Purpose: Unknown Species, Suspected Protomyxzoa rheumatic,
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 832
  • Capacitor Switches: E J L (Each machine has different switches from John, so don't use mine above)
  • Duration: 144hr

[ 10-24-2011, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Well I survived the herx. That was the WORST, most awful herx I have EVER experienced in my life, and also the longest. By Sunday I was well enough to get out of the house for about an hour, but still had some pain and I was very, very tired. When I woke up yesterday I felt good!! Clear headed, energized and happy.

Woke up this morning with some Bart symptoms so I just rifed a few minutes ago but just did 832 and 39,936 for 3 minutes each freq.

Metallic, is this the first time for you to rife using 832?

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Glad to hear your feeling better. I was a bit worried about you, given that long run time.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Wanted to share...

To those who might be having problems with restless leg syndrome I have found that 500 mgs of Niacin (non flushing) before bedtime has stopped it! I get it a lot after rifing.

I have found many of Andrew Saul's (Therapeutic Nutritional Specialist) remedies very helpful! http://www.doctoryourself.com/

Check out what he has to say about lyme disease if you get a chance. I've begun using Vit C for inflammation which he states there is no better remedy!

It has really helped me overall even with herxing. I'm also using 1M Ledum he recommends.

I'm now back to jogging again just in the last 2 weeks and I think it has something to do with running the Rife/Peters/Protocol and C.

I'd also like to recommend the movie FoodMatters if you haven't seen it. This is where I first learned about Andrew Saul.

[ 10-26-2011, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

mojo
Member # 9309

OK - need all of your input!

I've reduced the "time" on each frequency as I am taking care of my husband who has Stage IV cancer. Honestly, we all thought he'd be gone by now but the Good Lord is keeping him around for a while. We are truely blessed.

So I've been eating like crap, not using the sauna enough, have had lots of unavoidable stress, etc. Now I'm herxing like crazy on my current frequencies some times.

On Monday i did my "reduced" Babs, 10 min of 10K and then 43 min sauna and Herxed like crazy on tuesday.

I'm starting to clean up my diet and I'm using my sauna (wore this one out and even ordered a new one today). If I don't see an improvement I'm not sure what to do.

Should I continue with my EMEM 5A since I'm still herxing and wait until I can blast myself to get a stronger machine? I know I will need a stronger machine eventually and my LLMD agrees.

For the most part I can still do Babs twice per week, Bart once, Lyme every two weeks and parasites every week (sometimes every ten days).

I did have a cold recently and had to stop for a week - man did the Babs come back strong from just one week.

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

I'm sorry to hear about your husband Mojo - my prayers are with you both.

Sounds like were in the same boat - my diet has been crap for a few months now, I quit exercising, and have been quite lazy with detox and supplements as well. I opened my own salon a few months ago and have been working hard and under a lot of stress. Add to the fact that my machine broke and I was without it for about 3 weeks and it has been a recipe for disaster it seems.

I'm having a LOT of symptoms and feel like I'm backsliding. I rifed for 6 minutes day before yesterday and I'm herxing like CRAZY which is unusual for me. I usually have to rife for a lot longer to produce such a strong herx. If you read my above post I fell asleep running 39,936 for over an hour and I literally thought I would die my reaction was so severe.

I have the EMEM also and I feel I need a stronger machine to get fully well. Maybe I'll ask Santa for one:)

One thing to think about too is what I call the "fall flair". For whatever reason most of us have an increase in symptoms in the fall and spring which in turn leads to increased herxing.

So my advice? Take it slow and easy with the rifing and listen to your body. Increase your detox stuff. This is what I'm doing right now. But man I'm tired of the Lyme ride - I want off.
Anyways, best of luck to you and keep us posted.

--------------------

phil C
Member # 34473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil C     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has rife been successful for any of you in terms of getting rid of brain fog. That in addition to some bart symptoms is all I have left to deal with (I think)

Thanks in advance

Phil

--------------------
my wife and I and all 4 of our children have chronic lyme disease. My mission is to fix that.

Posts: 30 | From NJ | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

In the beginning treating just the Lyme and Bart seemed to clear the brain fog.

I used 612 Hz, 2016 Hz, 432 Hz for Lyme and for Bart 357 Hz and 832 Hz.

Eventually, I bumped all of these freqs up to higher harmonics.

Most of my symptoms are gone including the brain fog.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

mojo
Member # 9309

Tks LL - I did two saunas this week and will do more per week. I think I have mold to deal with and also I DO get those fall flares for sure.

Starting to eat better, too!

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Hey Phil - yes. That was one of the first symptoms that my rife machine cleared for me and besides herxing it's never come back.

Mojo glad you're getting back on track with your diet!

--------------------

phil C
Member # 34473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil C     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's great news. Thanks for the response. I recall D Bergy mentioning that he does nto rife when teh children of the family are around. I'd like very much to know more about that. What am I not aware of that poses a danger to children but not to adults. How is it known that the frequencies that kill certain bacteria and other cells do not damage the cells that are critical to our bodies?

Again thanks for all of your help in trying to understand this complex disease.

Phil

--------------------
my wife and I and all 4 of our children have chronic lyme disease. My mission is to fix that.

Posts: 30 | From NJ | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

An adult can decide whether they want to be exposed to the frequencies. My wife and adult children are occasionally exposed to some of our frequency treatments, just because they may be around at the time.

I prefer to just run my frequencies on myself, although I am always exposed to my wife's treatments also.

However when it comes to developing children, infants, and now a newborn baby in the house, I will not run the machine on them unless there is a good reason to do so.

Children often do not respond in the same way adults do to treatment, and are physically, and biologically in a different place than adults.

There is no potential benefit to exposing them or anyone else for that matter, to frequencies for a specific disease, they do not have.

If they were ill, and I thought a frequency treatment would help, I would use the machine to treat it. but they would have to be members of my own family.

There has been over 80 years worth of frequency treatments that have been done, and no one has ever reported any serious effects concerning wrong bacteria being eliminated, damage to the body, or any other serious side effects.

I am sure that beneficial bacteria are killed on occasion, but this type of non threatening bacteria is not being targeted for elimination by the immune system either. So even if every last bit of it is destroyed, which is unlikely without the immune systems help, it will likely be quickly re-established with exposure to that bacteria.

I think that is why it has not been a problem in the past.

Dan

phil C
Member # 34473

ok, thank you for the information. I simply want to be as well informed as possible prior to making the decision. I have 4 children all of whom have the disease. They are 19, 16, 10, 7. Do you think there is a specific age under which it would be illadvised to treat with rife?

Phil

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I really do not know the answer to that question. I had a mother treat her 12 year old child for Strep a few times. It did not cause any problems.

It is a matter of the choices you have available and attempting to estimate the risks of all treatments options available.

All treatments have potential risk, known or unknown. Antibiotics vs frequency treatments is hard to compare directly, as most of the risks of the antibiotics are known.

Frequency treatments have a good anecdotal history of not causing problems, but it has not been rigorously studied either.

I would treat my own children with frequencies, even if they were quite young. But, I would also use antibiotics as a first treatment, if it was a recent infection.

If it was a chronic infection, I would use frequency treatments because I feel it has a better chance of curing over the long run. I would be reluctant to put children on long term antibiotics since I do have another option.

That is my opinion on it but there are no cut and dried answers. Do what you are comfortable with. I don't think anyone here is in a position to second guess your decision. It is a tough position to be in.

I hope you all can improve, no matter how you go about it.

Dan

phil C
Member # 34473

Thank you very much for your candor and willingess to give your knowledge and opinions. I wish more people would be so inclined.

Phil

--------------------

phil C
Member # 34473

I'm sure this has been discussed and listed previously but I did not find it in an initial search so I thought I'd ask here. Can anyone provide the websites for purchase of the main Rfie machines (coil, emem, gb4000 etc...)

Thanks in advance

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

This should keep you busy for awhile.

http://dougcoilmachine.com/purchase.html

http://coilmachines.com/

http://www.quantumbalancing.com/

http://www.thegb4000.com/default.asp

http://www.bioelectricsforhealth.com/

http://www.rifemachinebuilder.com/1.html

http://www.stenulson.net/althealth/em8ce.htm

phil C
Member # 34473

Thanks D Bergy You really are a wealth of information.

Phil

--------------------

canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought I'd give an update - I haven't been here in awhile.

I use Doug Coil
432 Borrelia
832 Bartonella
570 Babesia
690/790 Mycoplasma
464/465 Candida (rarely use)

The Coil has been amazing. Truly the best treatment I've used on Borrelia. I've knocked my Lyme load down big time. Specific lyme symptoms are either gone or only show up during fall/spring flares.
And the herxes from 432 (emotional, insomnia, wired n tired, heart palps, leftside joint pain) are very specific and do indicate that Royal Rife had it right - each pathogen has a unique protein layer.

832 definitely hits Bart but seems to only keep it at bay. I think recovering the immune system (through other modalities such as chelation & parasite treatment) is the final touch to sending Bart dormant. I don't believe you ever kill ALL the infections. You simply recover the immune system and find a homeostasis (balance) in the body to live asymptomatic.

570 has drastically lowered my babs load. I know this because night sweats and fatigue are practically non-existent now. And I don't have nightmares anymore (the nightmares and sweats were so scary)

690/790 hits Myco for sure. First time I ran these I got major anxiety (that I hadn't had for years) so I knew I was on to something. Also knee pain, neck, and acid reflux seemed to come from Myco.

All in all the Coil has played a major role in my recovery and will continue to.

It is, however, NOT a be all end all. And I also don't recommend going the John Stolar route and getting off ALL herbs (other treatments) to entice the borrelia out of cyst form. I've learned that parasites and other unknown infections can take over and really destroy your gut. So while it may have worked for John - I don't think most people are dealing JUST with Lyme and Cos (parasites, viruses, pathogens you don't know you have)

Somewhere way down the line once you're 95% better you can contemplate using his strategy and letting the rest of the borrelia load come out - but I wouldn't do it early on in your treatment. Too risky. (my opinion)

Today I'm dealing with parasites (considering pharmas but currently using herbs + salt/c)
I will be chelating using the Cutler protocol (DMPS + ALA)

Lyme and Cos are drastically down and allow me to do day to day things - but parasites are very active and the metals (elevated for me) need to be removed.

PM me if you have specific questions.
Seeya

[ 10-30-2011, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Hey Cane - your experience matches mine to a T. I've been able to knock my Lyme load down to almost non-existent. I use 612 in conjunction with 432 though.

I was able to completely eradicate Babs using 570 - that was well over a year ago and it's never come back.

Bartonella.....Bart is a whole different ballgame. I'm able to knock it back, but try as I might I cannot get rid of it. It's one tenacious bug. If I could ever get to a point where I could I could rife for it twice a day I think it would be possible but I can't do it because the herxes are so awful.

I've done nothing but rife for about two years - no herbs, no abx, no nothing. Just rife. I'm thinking of ordering some Cumanda and HH caps and adding those to rife for Bart.

Anyways, glad you're doing so well with it. Royal Rife really was on to something and we're blessed to have this as a treatment option.

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Cumanda along with 832 Hz worked quite well for my wife. I have not seen any Bart symptoms in many months.

Really nice to hear some more success stories. Keep at it, you got it on the run now.

Dan

canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look into Oregano Oil (a good source) for Bart too.

Put the drops on your spine/feet and rub them in.
even consider getting into a spa 20 minutes or so after doing that and ingesting the oil.

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by lymielauren28:
Metallic, is this the first time for you to rife using 832? [/QB]

Yes it was.

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

November 5th 2011 10:00 AM: This was my 14th Treatment. I waited 264 hours inbetween sessions this time. Trying 832hz again.

24hr: Depression, mood changes.(30%)
48hr: Mild improvements, later depression and irritability. (35%)
72hr: Severe personality change, likely the result of heavy metal testing with 2,500mg DMSA (30%)
96hr: Normalized back to baseline. (35%)
120hr: For the next week health combined to (40% and then 45%. It neared 50% around 200hrs)
240hr: Lost power for one week. Felt much better after 96hr, about 45%. Was able to shovel, go outside etc, but also increased Ativan substantially.
264hr: (40%), able to clean up house, function may increase later today after Rife.

• 1: Purpose: Unknown Species, Suspected Prot
    omyxzoa rheumatic,
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 832
  • Capacitor Switches: E J L (Each machine has different switches from John, so don't use mine above)
  • Duration: 264hr
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1: Electric shock upon touching something that was plugged in (metal lamp), I only had the coil resting on my back.
  • Health Function Scale: 40%

[ 11-05-2011, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Thanks Cane, I'll look into that as well. I've been wrestling with Bart long enough and one way or another I will figure out a way to permanently evict it;)

Metallic, WOW!! That was a heck of a long run for your first Bart treatment! How did you fair?

--------------------

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement