LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 46)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
lymielauren28
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi spring, I may be interested. What is the difference between the bcx and the mopa?

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay....NOT the mopa - I meant the gb4000. My brain is currently fried from the nasty herx I'm in and I keep saying one thing but meaning another:))

--------------------

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lymielauren28:
Can someone please compile the mycoplasma and chlamydia pneumonia frequencies for me pretty please? I know 690 for myco but that is it. I have pneumonia in my right lung and having some trouble breathing. I've been on mino for almost two weeks and it's helped but hadn't gotten rid of it. Damn I'm frustrated.

Mycoplasma, 88,975,777,2688,660,6600
Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gathering info for using EMEM from D.T.

I want to be ready ASAP when my machine arrives, as I am getting sicker by the day and nothing is working!

I need to treat lyme, babs duncani, bart, mycoplasma, parasites, HHV-6, and others.

Do I need to start treating only one pathogen at a time?

What is the best way to start treatment?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a little info I have copied from other posts. I hope it helps.

John S says the pecking order goes as follows...

lyme 432
bart 832
myco 690
babesia 570
anaplasma 387
erlichia 395
epstein barr virus 880
xmrv 448

Babesia

Bartonella Henslae

357 (strongly recommended)
800 (Strongly Suggested)
831 thru 834 [832 especially] (Strongly Suggested)
842 (Strongly Suggested)
864 (Strongly Suggested)

Bartonella Quintana

Mycoplasma Fermentans

Mycoplasma Pneumonia

Mycoplasma Salivarium

Chalmydia Pneumonia

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RZR:
Gathering info for using EMEM from D.T.

I want to be ready ASAP when my machine arrives, as I am getting sicker by the day and nothing is working!

I need to treat lyme, babs duncani, bart, mycoplasma, parasites, HHV-6, and others.

Do I need to start treating only one pathogen at a time?

What is the best way to start treatment?

I started using DT's instructions (Lyme, Bart and Babs all at once but short "times"), added Erlich after a few treatments. Then I found this thread and added and use the frequencies that are recommended here.

DT says 20, 27 for babs I think but the ones I found here (listed in the above link) make me herx like crazy.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canadianmama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canadianmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIFE question.

Last week we realized that my 11 year old son's long term health problems are most likely Lyme (on going symptom match and EM rash 7 years ago)

The day before we put this all together he was treated by a holistic allergist for cat allergy using a machine based on Dr. Rife's original research.
My son had a dramatic reaction and has had the most extreme symptoms to date. Everything I'm reading matches for a herx and detoxification reaction.

Question: When should we use the machine again? The allergist has sent off for the "lyme kit" to match frequencies to lyme.

Should I wait until he feels better or should we treat again?
It would be two weeks between treatments.

Treatments involve running current for about 1/2 hour.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Posts: 372 | From british columbia | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It does sound like he had a herx reaction. Depending on the power of the machine and how much of a bacteria load your son may have running frequencies for 30 minutes for lyme might be to long and make him very sick. It is better to take it slow and work up.

When I first began rifing I could only tolerate 1 minute and it made me sick for days. Some can handle much longer times in the beginning but I personally would not run a half hour off the get go.

If you are going to use rifing to treat your son you might want to think about getting your own machine. It may be cheaper in the long run and much more convenient.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Juli, thank you so much for posting all those frequencies. It's more appreciated than you know:)

RZR, I would run Lyme, babs, Bart starting at 1 min per frequency. 432 Lyme, 570 babs and 832 bartonella. You'll get a feel for it pretty quickly on when to run, when to increase time, etc. Good luck to you!

--------------------

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

@Dan - I know that you're awfully sick since you've not been on here in some time. Just know that we all miss you and are thinking of you and hoping you get better soon.

--------------------

canadianmama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canadianmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the advice Juli,

It would make sense that it was too long for my son, as like I said we were using the machine for a totally different thing.

I think I'm going to wait until he feels a bit better and then have him treated for a very short period and see if we can avoid this big reaction. Although I guess it's good that it's working.

I don't know if I've ever tried to learn this much info in this type of time frame before. Talk about crash course.

Blessing to all.

Posts: 372 | From british columbia | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

More then likely when they were rifing him for allergies it hit something this is pretty normal. This happens to me all the time so I've learned to "test" each frequency one by one even if I think it's not related.

It isn't good to lapse the treatments weeks apart unless you've really over done it. Most will rife again once the reaction calms.

If a reaction is lasting longer then 5-6 days then you might need to rife for a shorter session. In the beginning I would herx for about 6 days when I would rife Lyme or Bartonella but now it's only hours and pretty mild at that. In the beginning it can be pretty tough.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up
Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How difficult is it to travel with an EMEM5 machine? I still don't have mine yet and thinking maybe I should get a different machine.

How large is the machine?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Rzr, it's relatively small. I've flown with mine several times - it fits in a large duffel bag. I've never left home without it!

--------------------

RZR
Member # 20953

quote:
Originally posted by lymielauren28:
Rzr, it's relatively small. I've flown with mine several times - it fits in a large duffel bag. I've never left home without it!

Great! As always, you have been such a huge help, lymielauren!

Thank you!

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Early1
Member # 35556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Early1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm looking for a used Doug Coil machine .
If anyone has one for sale, please PM me.

Thanks.

--------------------
� Early1

Posts: 6 | From Iowa | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

I've never thought of traveling with my Rife unless I was in a car. I usually take time off if I'm on a real vacation but I will definately consider this.

I'm just so afraid of breaking that light bulb.

lymenow
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymenow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the option of going on IV after seeing little progress with orals after 4 months. I'm thinking of foregoing it and buying a Doug Coil instead.

My question is has anyone started rifing here without trying long term ABX? I am worried because people I've talked to have said to wait until you know if the ABX work and that the rife would kill me at this point if I'm not careful.

Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks

Posts: 109 | From PA | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How long were you undiagnosed? How severe are your symptoms? How well do you detox? What reactions did you have to which abx at what doses? What detox things are you taking?

Dan treated his wife from the start with just rife; however, her body detoxed itself pretty easily, so she didn't have a problem. Also her digestive system couldn't tolerate abx.

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I did 5-6 months of abx for a recent infection and released 7 weeks after stopping. Probably because the two LLMD's I had missed the 6 co infections I had.

Rifing is all I do since the relapse in Dec 2010 and as for me I wish I had done it in the beginning and never took the abx which made me very sick.

I had to take rifing very slow 15 second increase's when I could. It did make me very sick even with all the detoxing I was doing sometimes I wondered if I was going to die but I was dying anyway so for me I kept going.

I now have my life back and I I'm 100%. I won't say that I'm cured as of yet because I still do get mild reactions when I increase my times but I'm determined to do whatever it takes to finish the job with rifing alone. Some days I am rifing 3 hours but I have a lot of infections.

I think it's important not to start out with to powerful of a machine like the MOPA. I began with just using the Amplifier. I know of a lady who bought the AMP and MOPA and sold everything on
Ebay because she could not detox fast enough but she never once used the Amplifier and started out using the MOPA.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

doglover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doglover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
XX

--------------------
diagnosed with MS, 1988-Diagnosed with Lyme Disease 2009. Also babesia and bartonella.
Currently not on antibiotics. Taking Metalloclear for high lead and mercury since October 2012. Rifing since June 2012

Posts: 148 | From usa NH | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doglover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doglover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli Did you start with just the generator then added the amplifier?

--------------------
diagnosed with MS, 1988-Diagnosed with Lyme Disease 2009. Also babesia and bartonella.
Currently not on antibiotics. Taking Metalloclear for high lead and mercury since October 2012. Rifing since June 2012

Posts: 148 | From usa NH | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprite8
Member # 28259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprite8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Found an interesting web site for rife frequencies; http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/CAFL.htm

--------------------
sprite8

Posts: 38 | From MA | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

doglover,

funny you ask, I was just thinking this morning maybe I should have started without the amplifier and just worked up to the amp then the MOPA over time.

I'm sure using the amp I suffered a bit more in the beginning but then again I'm sure I got faster results.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Cracker Jack
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cracker Jack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a question here;

Do you use this with ABX?

--------------------
Let us not become weary in doing good,for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
--
[hi]

Posts: 247 | From HOME | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CrackerJack,, You can and people have derived some benefit.

On principle it's not recommended, because abx sends the spirochetes into cyst form, which the rife treatment does not affect.

Dan has answered this Q more authoritatively somewhere in this thread.

PollyPolygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

CrackerJack---- A helpful strategy would be to run coinfection frequencies while you are on Lyme antibiotics.

If you are on abx, you probably wouldn't be taking all the drugs for 3 or 4 different coinfections, since some of the drugs are heavy, dangerous, deleterious, or expensive --- so you can get around that situation by rifing the Babs, Bart, Mycoplasm, viruses, etc, on the side, concurrently with abx for lyme.

Then you'd expect a lot of herxes, do a lot of detoxing, and you wouldn't know which was hitting what.

PollyPolygonum

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I was wondering has anyone heard of new research revealing that Lyme is really a possible co infection of Bartonella and not the other way around?

I was told this yesterday by a fellow lymie.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
LymieLauren,

You said about your EMEM5: " . . . . I've flown with mine several times - it fits in a large duffel bag. I've never left home without it!" (end quote).

TSA did not even question you as you went through security? It sure might look like something else to those folks.

Have you had any delays or questions?

I even had my tiny homeopathic vials confiscated in the Phoenix airport once because the checker had never seen anything like that before.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Here's a post from another forum, giving Lyme frequencies:

Reply here: http://www.rifeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4539&goto=newpost

Posted by : Johann Stegmann

Here is a collection various Lyme frequencies I collected from all over. They are all 3 minutes each unless stated otherwise. Hopefully it could be of value for some.
Borrelia - 254, 644
Borrelia Afzelli Lyme 6 - 12109.37
Borrelia Burgdorferi - 941.92, 946.87, 18919.09, 11875
Borrelia Garinii Lyme - 11937.5
Borrelia Hatchings and Eggs - 203, 214, 414, 589, 640, 667, 840, 1000, 1072, 1087, 1105, 8554
Borrelia Lyme 1 - 203, 214, 414, 589, 640, 667, 840, 1000, 1072, 1087, 1105, 8554
Borrelia Lyme 2 - 485, 490, 495, 500, 505, 610, 615, 620, 625, 630, 690, 785, 790, 795, 864
Borrelia Lyme 3 - 3422.86, 13542.86, 17187.52, 21576.29
Borrelia Lyme 4 - 615, 625, 1520, 2016, 2050
Borrelia Lyme 5 - 920
Borrelia Lyme Secondary - 254, 525, 597, 644, 699, 885
Borrelia Lyme Tertiary - 306, 432, 484, 610, 625, 690, 790, 864, 2016
Borrelia Lyme a - 776, 786, 802, 828, 863, 880, 885, 1433, 1455, 1519, 1550, 1600, 1800, 2016, 2720, 2899, 4879, 6675
Borrelia Lyme b - 62, 144, 250, 345, 432, 451, 464, 581, 600, 604, 672, 726, 749, 758, 765
Borrelia Lyme jb - 13542.86
Borrelia Spirochete Inhabited Microbes - 12283, 13888.87, 15208.19, 16666.5, 17013.88, 18361.25, 19599.93, 20148, 20854.18, 21888
Borreliosis - 254, 345, 525, 605, 644, 673, 797, 884, 1455
Borreliosis 1 - 338,344,345,432,533,534,605,673,732,758,797,800,884,1455,4200,6863,6870
Borreliosis 2 - 3,42,125,230,254,306,338,432,484,525,533,597,600, 610, 625, 644, 650, 652, 660, 664, 673, 690, 727.5, 785, 797, 800, 884, 885, 1064, 1455, 2016, 2050, 2720, 4200, 6863, 6870, 10000
Borreliosis 3 - 344, 345, 432, 485, 495, 510, 534, 605, 615, 620, 644, 688, 699, 732, 758, 810, 864, 920, 943, 1520
Borreliosis 4 - 939.32, 941.92, 946.87, 1500, 2127, 2416, 2624, 3422.86, 9664, 11842.19, 11875, 11937.5, 12382, 13542.86, 17187.52, 18368, 18919.09, 20393.88, 21576.29
Borreliosis 5 - 939.32, 941.92, 946.87, 1500, 2127, 2416, 2624, 3422.86, 9664, 11842.19, 11875, 11937.5, 12382, 13542.86, 17187.52, 18368, 18919.09, 20393.88, 21576.29
Lyme - 605, 673, 1455, 797
Lyme1 - 864,495,485,490,495,500,505,620,610,615,620,625,630,690,790,785,790,795
Lyme2 - 864, 495, 485 to 505, 620, 610 to 630, 690, 790, 785 to 795.
Lyme3 - 864, 495, 485 to 505, 620, 610 to 630, 690, 790, 785 to 795 - Always run 620 after 864
Lyme4 - 2050, 1520, 615 for 5 min, 2016, 625 for 10 min.
Lyme5 - 2050, 1520, 615, 2016 for 10 min, 625 for 10 min
Lyme6 - 920 for 10 min
Lyme 7 - 3422.86, 13542.86, 17187.52, 21576.29
Lyme a - 615,625 for 10min,1520, 2016 for 10 min, 2050 rest 5min each
Lyme b - 776,786,802,828,863,880,885,1433,1455,1519,1550,1600,1800,2016,2720,2899,4879,6675
Lyme c - 605, 673, 797, 1455
Lyme d - 12109.37 for 12 min
Lyme e - 62,144,250,345,432,451,464,581,600,604,672,726,749,758,765
Lyme jb - 13542.86 for 12 min
Lyme and Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever V - 128, 239, 417, 422, 577, 578, 579, 673, 693, 758, 797, 846, 1455, 1590, 4870, 4880, 7989, 39975, 40439
Lyme Disease - 254, 345, 525, 605, 644, 673, 797, 884, 1455
Lyme Disease1 - 650, 2500, 7500, 25230, 70000, 42500, 95670, 175000, 523010, 682020
Lyme Disease2 - 46866, 46851, 34170, 34112, 6870, 6863, 4200, 2050, 2016,1520, 1455, 920,884, 800, 797, 758, 673, 625, 615, 605, 432, 345, 344, 338, 254
Lyme Disease3 - 432,800, 4200, 338, 344, 345, 605, 673, 758, 797, 884, 1455, 6863, 6870, 533, 534, 732
Lyme Disease a - 2016 for 12 min
Lyme Disease f - 11875 for 12 min
Lyme Disease g - 11937.5 for 12 min
Lyme Hatchlings Eggs - 640,8554,203,412,414,589,667,840,1000,1072,1087,1105
Lyme Secondary - 254, 525, 597, 644, 885, 699
Lyme Secondary1 - 525,597,644,885,699
Lyme Spirochete Inhabited Microbes - 12283, 13888.87, 15208.19, 17013.88,18361.25, 19599.93, 20148, 20854.18, 21888
Lyme Tertiary - 306, 432, 484, 610, 625, 690, 864, 2016, 790
Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever - 943
Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever1 - 70, 520, 7570, 33800, 282750, 405750, 523880, 667500, 825280, 915700
Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever2 - 375,862,943,788,468,308
Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever3 - 375, 862, 943

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I haven't studied all those numbers Johann Stegman posted, but at a quick glance i didn't see my favorite Lyme frequency,

39168 , which is 612 times 2 to the 6th power.

PollyPolygonum

canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has the Lyme Spring Flare hit anybody in here yet?

I ran 432 yesterday and 8 hours later felt irritable and tired. Then last night had heart palpitations all night and woke up maybe 10 times to pee (bladder)

I ran coil over bladder, knees, gut, chest, head for 3 minutes each.

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Hey Polly,

Just curious how did you come about
multiplying the fundamental frequency by two's?

I was questioned by another member because I multiply as many times as I can up to 40,000. (that is the limit using the MOPA) I have been doing this ever since the beginning.

In reading Dan's older post I noticed Dan did use the harmonic's the same as you but changed to the way I have been calculating. I contacted Dan because I thought maybe I missed something along the way and he said he does it the way I do now.

If you look on Dr. Royal Rifes Documents page http://www.rifevideos.com/dr_rifes_true_original_frequencies.html he also calculated the harmonics the same as I do. Thanks Polly!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Juli---

Could you give a very clear example of what you mean, taking care to avoid ambiguous possible interpretations of numbers and symbols?

You multiply as many times as you can---- what do you multiply by? By the number itself? So do you square, cube, the number etc , up to 40,000?

Or do you multiply by whatever you need to get to 40,000?

At any rate, my 39168 seems to work for me, as far as i can tell, but i also use other lyme frx.

Thanks,
PollyPolygonum

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Yes, I multiply the number into itself so long as I don't go over 40,000.

I think all harmonic's are effective no matter how you multiply them but I'm just not sure how the multiplying by 2 method came about?

Actually, I never even noticed I was doing it different until I was asked about how do I calculate harmonics. I was then told I possibly was not getting the full power of the harmonic because I wasn't multiplying by the 2 method.

Example I use 832 hz x 48 = 39936 Hz which is the harmonic I use.

Using the multiplication of 2 method

For example, 832 x 2=1664
1664 x 2=3328
3328 x 2=6656
6656 x 2=13,312
13,312 x 2=26,624

Using the above method I would be using a harmonic 26,624 and no higher using the MOPA.

My point is... unless someone can tell me different harmonic's do not have to be calculated and limited to the above method.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

jdp710
Member # 34017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdp710     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a quote from Jeff Sutherland.

"Years ago I abandoned binary octaves of frequencies, i.e. dividing by 2 to get lower octaves of primary frequencies that are usable on plasma devices that only generate frequencies up to 10000 hertz. I found a method of calculating scalar octaves that I now use consistently. Simply divide or multiply by exp(3), exp(6), or exp(9). In the Excel spreadsheet language you can calculate the scalar octave of A1 by inserting =A1/exp(3) in another cell, and so forth.

Binary octaves do not work as well as primary frequencies. In general, scalar octaves do work as well as primary frequencies. In fact, they cut the time required to kill a pathogen by more than 50% over binary octaves. This has been confirmed in more than a thousand experiments."

http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/2006/09/calculating-scalar-octaves-for-rife.html

If you want to try this, multiply by one of these numbers and that will give the frequency to use.

For example, 832 x 20.08553696 = 16711.1667

16711.1667 is the frequency you can use.

Posts: 52 | From USA | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

This is interesting and deep.

I don't see anything via the link you provided calculating the harmonic's in the way that I am using them but I know they are being very effective for me.

Knowing Dr. Rife used the harmonic's as I am makes me feel pretty confident however, it would be simple enough to test the Scalar Actaves method and see if there is any extra effect. A 50% more pathogen die off is impressive.

Thanks for guiding me to the info this has been an un answered question for me for sometime.

I don't know much about how the Coil machine works but after reading your post I can't help wonder if users could divide 10,000 Hz by 3 and use this harmonic for inflammation?

Personally, I have found 10,000 hz to be a tremendous help in running this frequency after each rife session (even just for a few minutes) that would cut my herx's in half and stopped most headaches and head/eye pressure whenever I would rife especially for Bart.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

jdp710
Member # 34017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdp710     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I just use three methods to calculate harmonics.

1. Scalar harmonics as mentioned above.

2. Divide or Multiply by 2

3. Divide or Multiply by 2.00015400

The third method nobody really knows but someone by the username of newport from another forum found it via dowsing and believes it to be better than dividing or multipling by 2.

I personally believe these three are the best methods.

I should mention that to help make calculating scalar harmonics faster, you can click on the link titled "Scalar Octave Calculator" at this link http://www.royalrife.com/lists.html

Also, since you've found 10000 Hz to work well for you, it entirely possible that you may be benefiting from the frequency as it's killing Schistosoma mansoni eggs.

It appears many people are infected with this pathogen as I was at one time and stopped benefiting from 10000 Hz once it appears I killed the pathogen.

Anyhow, try running the other three frequencies as well which are 55889.5644 and 5576.6766 and 5887.8877 as well as 10000 or 9998.2235 periodicaly until you find relief. Beware, running the frequencies can give you a pretty good headache and herx.

Info from this link http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1555825#i

Posts: 52 | From USA | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gmb:
What ever happened to MetalicBlue? I thought he posted a few month back that he had ordered a Doug Coil machine, then he went silent.

gmb

I'm around. I use a simplified summary now. I figured that 100 reports was more than enough for others to follow if they choose.

I haven't consistently been using my machine. I'm having difficulty choosing new frequencies, since I haven't had a specific frequency work.

The new parasite that Dr. Fry found doesn't have a frequency yet, but another Rifer is working on it my doctor said. He said that as soon as the patient reports, he'll let me know.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Getting my machine from DT this week!

I am nervous about learning to use the machine and using it safely around others.

I have some crazy questions...don't laugh too much! LOL!

Do I just sit in front of the machine with clothes on?

Could I rife while I do my daily enema?

Is it safe to use with pets inside the house, as long as I don't let the pet in the room while I am using the rife?

Ok...I am sure I will think of more hilarious questions later, but that's all for now. LMAO!

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

RZR, yes,as close as possible, with clothes. It's all right to hold it right next to you, (i think).

I'm sorry Dan isn't here; he gives such lovely reasoned and knowledgeable explanations.

It's safe with pets, ( i think); it might even help them, if they happen to have an infection! Some people post anecdotes about how a dog or cat would come and lie right next to the rife machine when it was turned on. They sought it out.

I don't know about enemas myself.

PollyPolygonum

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pets often enough, have Lyme also, especially pets that are outdoors. I have no qualms about them laying right next to the machine. Our cat often lounged right next to it. Never had any negative effect.

I avoid exposing others to frequency treatments, although I doubt it would do any harm. Of course, do not use it if you are pregnant. Just as you would for most other treatments.

I am recovering from surgery and doing well now. I have not run the MOPA for quite a while, as I am not sure of how it affects my crohn's disease.
It is possible it accelerated the growth of fistulas in my intestines.`It is one of many possibilities, but I do not know for sure why I developed these so quickly. It is not the likely reason, I actually think Mycoplasma Pneumonia was the likely culprit, but I cannot afford to take a chance on anymore Crohn's problems.

A lot of people have a good understanding of how to go about Lyme treatment now, so keep up the good work. I will not be able to add much, since I am not actively using the machine at this time.

Cindy seems to be doing well without any treatment. If things change for the worse, I may have to start treating again.

I don't know anything about Enemas either. Since it is just another detox method, I don't see any problems with doing both.

Thank you all for the lively discussion. I read all the posts, even though i have not posted much myself.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

quote:
Originally posted by RZR:
Getting my machine from DT this week!

I am nervous about learning to use the machine and using it safely around others.

I have some crazy questions...don't laugh too much! LOL!

Do I just sit in front of the machine with clothes on?

Could I rife while I do my daily enema?

Is it safe to use with pets inside the house, as long as I don't let the pet in the room while I am using the rife?

Ok...I am sure I will think of more hilarious questions later, but that's all for now. LMAO!

I have a DT machine, too. I use it on my dining room table and lean all over it while rifing. Often I slide it to the edge of the table and leave an inch between the machine so it can get to my enire body.

My dog sometimes comes around and she doesn't seem affected by it. I'd say do the enema separate - at least until you get used to the machine.

I've been using my machine for years now (personal tragedies, i.e. "life" got in the way of treatment several times) and just the other day I did 10 minutes on a Babs frequency that I meant to do for a minute! I herxed pretty good but survived!

Happy Rifing.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

My dog is one of them dogs that has always come running every time I fire up the Ray Tube from day one. Lately she has been piling up her favorite toys as close as she can to the tube it's really Strange to watch but she takes her toys very seriously and I guess she just wants to share what she thinks is a good thing!?

I rife her often and she does very well especially to stop them spring time allergies that cause her to itch and lick. Rifing also settles her tummy instantly when she seems to be having a day of vomiting.

Electromedicine is always a first choice for our family and pets.

Welcome Back Dan! So glad to see your post!!!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

Thanks for all the helpful info!

I had no idea it would be safe for pets. I have a 13-year-old cat with hyperthyroidism. Is there a frequency for that?

Is there a website with frequencies listed?

Does rifing work for yeast?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

mojo
Member # 9309

There are frequencies for yeast - my sister had a huge herx when she did it with me I con't have my frequencies handy but I knos they came with my machin and I think there are some listed in this long post maybe even a couple of time.s Use the search?

I'm in my sauna and can't get to them right now.

RZR
Member # 20953

quote:
Originally posted by mojo:
There are frequencies for yeast - my sister had a huge herx when she did it with me I con't have my frequencies handy but I knos they came with my machin and I think there are some listed in this long post maybe even a couple of time.s Use the search?

I'm in my sauna and can't get to them right now.

I didn't realize a list of frequencies would come with the EMEM machine. Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Thanks!

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/CAFL.htm

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Rene
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This will seem like a simple question, but I cannot find an answer in the books that I have. Currently using an EMEM machine. How far away do I sit from it? Am currently about 3 feet. The machine did not come with instructions. Any thoughts??
Posts: 366 | From Louisville KY. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I don't know much about the EMEM but I have a very powerful machine. I'm always within 4-6 ft from the tube.

If I have a problem area I will sit the tube within inches of the area. It's okay to move it around. Many times when I was real sick in the beginning I would sit Indian style with the tube in my lap.

[ 03-31-2012, 09:47 AM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

Anyone know the best frequency for Babesia Duncani?

Today will be my first rife session. I plan to only run 570 for 1 minute and see what happens.

I just started abx for bart a month ago. I plan on continuing those meds for a few months to see if they will get rid of bart since it seems most can't get rid of bart with rifing.

Thoughts?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

570 Hz is one of the main freqs used for Babes. Running it for 1 minute is wise until you know how you will react. Remember some reactions can be delayed by a day or two.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

What are you taking for Bart? Some of those meds are so toxic that it presents a very good reason not to take them!
RZR
Member # 20953

quote:
Originally posted by pamoisondelune:
What are you taking for Bart? Some of those meds are so toxic that it presents a very good reason not to take them!

Rifampin and Doxy.

I am sure they are toxic, but I am just now starting to feel better on them. I am going to give them a few months.

Has anyone gotten bart to remission with rife?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Muffin123
Member # 31595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Muffin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it true,"I just started abx for bart a month ago. I plan on continuing those meds for a few months to see if they will get rid of bart since it seems most can't get rid of bart with rifing. "
Then what do you take for Bart? While Rifing ?

--------------------
Muffin123

Posts: 24 | From Manhattan | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I have only used rifing to treat Bart. I have never taken any ABX's for it. I am symptom free but I still can get a mild reaction when I rife at times.

I will be adding Cumanda once I am able to rife daily for it. I believe it was Tick Battler that posted a while back that she thought her two children were cured by using Cumanda.

Maybe she'll chime in with a update?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

BTTaylor
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTTaylor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Rene. I also have an EMEM and I sit as close to it as I can get. Sometimes I stand in front of it. Have been rifing for three years in May.
Posts: 63 | From eastern Washinton state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DKat
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DKat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been on abx for over a year and have stalled at 70%. I am no longer tolerating abx well and have been reading your posts and Bryan Rosner's books.

Before I invest, does anyone have any wisdom on whether one can rife with amalgams?

I've been diagnosed with TMJ & trigem. neuralgia after a failed root canal & eventual implant. I do not want any more pain from dentist.

As money is an issue, would an EMEM be enough (there is someone locally who builds it) or would the GB400 or Coil be the better investment?

--------------------
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help.

Posts: 338 | From NEPA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I'd say, have your amalgams taken out, and buy a more powerful machine; but i'm not the expert.

It shouldn't hurt to take out the amalgams---- you'd have some kind of sedation and no pain afterwards---- yes?

I'm just an amateur; i don't have impressive grounds for this opinion.

PollyPolygonum

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I have amalgams and implants and I do just fine with rifing.

There is no debate as to how toxic amalgams are in general. I've been working on removing mine even before I had Lyme.

I think it is good to get the most powerful machine you can!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

DKat
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DKat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your help. Guess I'll pass on the EMEM and try to find a GB4000 to start and try to save up to add the MOPA.

That will give me time to learn and get accustomed to this form of healing.

I was working toward a mercury-free mouth when I had all the trouble with failed root canal, etc. Lost a couple teeth & had one implant. I still can not bite down on that side. Seems lyme & co. settled in the nerve.

That's why I hesitate to touch the other side with the silver fillings. I know eventually they'll have to go. I'm thinking as I bring the critter load down, the nerve will quiet down.

Juli, I'm glad to hear you are fine with rifing.

Could anyone pm me with a reliable company or person to buy the GB4000 from?

I found the site D. Bergy suggested for the Coil, but I'm concerned I won't be able to figure out how to program the frequencies.

Again, I really appreciate your help..

--------------------
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help.

Posts: 338 | From NEPA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have an question on rifing for whooping cough....

Can anyone tell me where to find info about it?

I think our children have whooping cough.

Posts: 2252 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
MammnMe,

If you have frequency lists, consult those. Same with any rife books you may have.

https://www.google.com/search?q=whooping%2Bcough%2C+rife%2Bfrequencies&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Google search: whooping+cough, rife+frequencies
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

quote:
Originally posted by Muffin123:
Is it true,"I just started abx for bart a month ago. I plan on continuing those meds for a few months to see if they will get rid of bart since it seems most can't get rid of bart with rifing. "
Then what do you take for Bart? While Rifing ?

I am not rifing for bart or lyme at this point. I take Rifampin, Doxy, and Ceftin.

I am rifing to keep babesia from relapsing and I also use detox and yeast frequencies. I just started a few days ago, so haven't noticed anything yet.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

MannaMe---- Here are some frx for Pertussis---- probably not the best or only frx, but i found them easily:

526, 765, 46, 284, 9101, 697, 906, 880, 8450, 832, 803, 8300, 784, 7870, 776, 7660, 728, 7270, 1234, 7344

What kind of machine are you using?

PollyPolygonum

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

DKat,

You won't need the MOPA for a while until you get some of the load down. The MOPA would likely be to powerful for most when just starting out.

I added the MOPA many months later but I got great results with just using the GB 4000 with the ampilfier.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

Is rifing a lifetime commitment?

Does anyone get to remission and then be able to completely discontinue rifing?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

With the right machine, frequencies, and commitment cures have been attained. What the percentage is I do not know.

I do not know if anyone really knows for sure if it's really a cure or complete remission but either way they no longer need to rife and report being symptom free.

Others say they need to do maintenance rifing ever so often.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Muffin123
Member # 31595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Muffin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli,

Can you PM me as to where to buy a GB 4000 from a reputable seller

Thanks so much

--------------------
Muffin123

Posts: 24 | From Manhattan | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
In19944
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for In19944     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it true you have to be on ABX long term before rifing? i so wanna skip the ABX treatment and go straight to rife...heard the bacteria load would kill me..
Posts: 184 | From taking pills | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

That is not true. If you want to rife then rife you just have to take it slow!

The only time I would agree with the abx's coming first is if you know you have a recent infection then it would be wise to go the abx route in my opinion but that's just my opinion.

However, I am one of those who did have a recent infection and used abx's first for 6 months only to relapse 7 weeks after stopping the meds.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

So many things to rife for...I could rife all day and never finish!

How do you choose.... which frequencies, how many minutes, how often, etc. to make a difference?

Do frequencies for acne, stomach pain, detox, etc. also make you herx? 10 K says can be used several times daily for pain...Does that mean it does not cause a herx?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

For killing Lyme and it's coinfections my protocol is and was to work up to 20-25 mins per freq being used. I normally use 1-2 freqs per pathogen but with Lyme I do use 3. It is good to test each freq to see which ones you react to the strongest then use it. Documentation is very important especially in the beginning of rifing it will come in handy. I can post how I documented if anyone would like me too?

You can have a HUGE reaction to freqs that don't seem to be related to Lyme or it's Co's. I recommend that you always test them out by running them for a few minutes and wait a few days and see what happens. I personally tested new freqs three times upping the second test to 5 minutes and the last by 8.

When I first began rifing for Lyme Dan helped me narrow the freqs down he recommended in his opinion all I needed to use to treat Lyme was 612 hz & 2016 hz so that is what I have used with very good success. Later I did add in 432 Hz because I reacted to it so strongly then later down the road one by one I began using harmonic's of each freq I was using because it is believed it has more hitting power and it did cause a stronger herx reaction for me.

I don't believe you need to run every freq you find listed for a certain pathogen. Try the most popular that others are using and go from there. This is my protocol.. everyone is different but this has worked for me.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

mojo
Member # 9309

Juli - I use more (all of the known) frequencies for each infection and less time on each. I've had so many interruptions in treatment I can't tell what the long term progress would be.

Right now I'm rifing only to have small herxes (total life change right now - new widow and I'm moving, etc.) BUT when I start up again full blast I think I may try your method.

I did concentrate on Babs for about 6 months before my husband got sick and was making progress so I know I can get there. It's just that the last year has been very strange to say the least.

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement