LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 23)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
Digby
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Digby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CD57, I use 600mg of sustained release ALA once a day. No NAC. As I said this may not be appropriate for people that haven't done any mercury detoxing or have amalgam fillings. It has however completely cleared my neuropathic pain. One of the few successes I've had battling this bug so far.
Posts: 539 | From NW Arkansas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Digby
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Digby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LymeAware, 15 amps is pretty much the upper limit on the power level with a DC machine. That limit is determined by the maximum current the amplifier can handle. I don't know what the human body can handle. FWIW, I run mine at 12 amps. I think I read that Doug, the inventor, used 9 amps to get well. Can anyone confirm that? My memory is on vacation.

As far as your doc's statement that, "if I had any mercury at all, the ALA would make it cross the blood brain barrier" I think that's a bit of overkill.

Everyone has some mercury burden due to environmental contamination. Even arctic polar bears have it. My take on ALA is if you have an overload of mercury or if you have amalgam fillings then you should only use it with DMSA under a doctor's supervision. If you have an average body burden of mercury it would be a shame to miss out on the beneficial effects due to concern of some redistribution.

Remember it removes mercury. It doesn't just redistribute it. Sorry to go on about this. I just find it so helpful for me and I think it is relevant here on a rifing thread due to its strong antioxidant properties.

Posts: 539 | From NW Arkansas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Help! I just went to rife (for Babs, today) and I heard this weird noise. Boy, if that didn't get my anxiety going!

Anyway, I stooped over to look and there appears to be a flame that comes and goes (the noise with it) at the one end of the back bulb. I can't be sure if it is ,because of my vision. It looks the same with and w/o my glasses.

What am I going to do now?! It doesn't look like the bulb can be changed, but the builder got it on there, so... Where would I even get a bulb from?

I have a EMEM3DA, 2 tubes-one bubble from Rife Labs.

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can E-mail this person. They may be able to fix the machine. His name is Dave.

[email protected]

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymeaware, I know a guy in my support group that tried working with rife a couple of times and both times ended up with seizures and this was for small amount of time. Needless to say he did not continue with rife. As far as trembling I have not read or heard about that.
Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I have not been able to eliminate the Bartonella using the 832 Hz or the higher harmonic of 26624 Hz, I am going to try the DNA based frequency for Bartonella henselae.

The previous frequencies do reduce the infection, but it it still appears to exist if her response to the frequencies is a reliable indicator.

I also ordered a frequency set for myself, given that I have Crohn's Disease. One study indicates that the murine norovirus may be involved with the disease.

http://www.the-scientist.com/blog/display/57509/

I have no symptoms of the disease now, and I have used various frequency treatments, such as for the XMRV virus, along with MMS, and Low Dose Naltrexone. I probably will not be able to tell if it does anything, but I do not want the disease or the symptoms to ever come back. I am not sure at this time if I even have the disease any longer, but I suspect I do.

I will report any results or interesting effects either of these treatments produce, if there are any.

Just picked off a Deer Tick. I really am tired of all of these ticks around here.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,

Are you going to get it tested? We took the tick that was on my hubby to our co. They identify the tick and if it's a deer tick they test it for Lyme.

The tick that was on him was a Lone Star and they told us what diseases it carries. My LLMD put him on abx for a month and told him if he herxed she would have to treat him longer.

I think it's great that we have a place to get them tested.

liz

PS My hubby is going to have a look at what's going on with the rife and see if it is a flame. His eyesight isn't that great, either. If so, then I will be emailing Dave. Thanks.

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

The tick was not attached, but crawling on my neck. I think I have probably cleaned all of my ticks of Lyme from all of the frequency treatments around here.

When I get bit, I take MMS for a while. So far I have not been infected with anything I know of.

This year, I have not been bit so far.

Dan

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan -- there are multiple DNA frex for bartonella....how are you going to choose?
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan - what an interesting idea! Put a powerful rife machine with an extension cord in the yard and run it! I suppose it could clear out the lyme in the immediate area.

By the way, with regard to testing ticks, our practitioner can put the tick (dead or alive) on her EDS machine and tell us what it is infected with based on what frequencies the machine picks up. The last tick we found on my son had only babesia and sure enough, his babesia load was higher after that bite.

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

The MOPA reaches out a bit, due to the carrier wave, so in theory, it could kill Lyme in ticks. Or at least reduce it.
I do not think I would rely on that possibility.

I am trying Bart Henselae. I think that is the most common one.

There is a set with frequencies for multiple strains, and if this does not give me any results, I will try those sets.

I should know by response to the treatment, or the results of the treatment. I know she feels the 832 Hz frequency if she has some of the Bart to hit. Not sure if she will feel the DNA Bart frequencies.

I am running them now, so I will find out.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Yup, she feels it, a lot. In the feet and ankles, in the chest and most every other joint.

I think I have a winner, if it gets rid of it anyway. it should not take too long know if it is gone, as it reproduces pretty fast.

Dan

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm trying 357 and getting pretty good results....
the 832 has not done too much for me...

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
simela
Member # 27366

Icon 1 posted      Profile for simela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, mojo [Smile]
Posts: 4 | From philadelphia, PA | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remind me never to go on a week long vacation & not check-up on this thread. Wow, I had a lot of reading to do.

Where to begin....

Spring -- so happy for you that you are feeling better & have more control over your treatment. What an inspiration to all of us.

MB -- I am glad you decided to keep posting your rife sessions, it is such valuable information.

Simela -- I am so happy to welcome a fellow Philadelphian [Smile] As long as you a true Philly Phan, I will be more than happy to respond to your questions (just kidding).

I know I have seen somewhere how to build a rife machine. Maybe it was on www.rifeforum.com. I know that the Doug Coil is a machine that you somewhat have to build yourself, but you are provided great instructions from Doug.

Also the EMEM5a was built by DT -- it looks easy to replicate. Maybe he would give you the plans?

I was away for 7 days with no rife or abx and I felt great. I was able to do a ton of walking & hiking in the Australian Outback. I have promised myself that I will 'step up' my rife sessions this week, but overall....I feel good. Granted, I really feel the real test is when I go off abx, but I feel confident that I have my rife as back up.

So happy rifing everyone!

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asummers

Great to hear from you. So much walking and Hiking. Wonderful to hear.! Thats amazing.

Wonderful..

Let us know how the Rife goes after your break.

[ 10-12-2010, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: springshowers ]

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CD57:
I'm trying 357 and getting pretty good results....
the 832 has not done too much for me...

CD, some good bart freq that I got die off from just recently were 465,967,864,800,1664,3328,6656,13312. The last 4 were from MBlue as he just took 832 and muliplied x 2. I had gotten to a point where I wasn't getting much reaction to 832 but got a reaction to the higher numbers.
Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For anyone with pain

I have been playing around with some numbers

Give 2.5 a try if anyone is interested

I find it has given me some relief overall and sometimes you just need the edge taken off.

So far this is my favorite numbers of all the ones I have been experimenting with. Any other suggestions welcomed.

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sojourner
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sojourner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CD,
My husband ran bart freqs, had terrible burning soles of his feet, and a week later they began to peel (see gross photos!) We still can't explain it and btw he also used a pad on his forehead and one on the back of his neck.

-

-

Posts: 554 | From Naples, Italy | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Wow tell me more. Looks like a snake shedding skin. What rife machine did you use and what frequencies and for how long? Is the pain the same in his feet after this. Very curious.
D Bergy
Member # 9984

All I can say is "Wow".

Dan

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gulp -- OMG. I have the same questions as jarjar.

Now, I have had something similar happen on the bottom of my feet, but not to the extent that your husband did. I posted about it in the beginning of this thread, and there was another person that had a similar reaction to their feet peeling. I hope they are still reading this thread, b/c I can't remember who it is right now.

I had rough patches on the bottom of my feet and they peeled just like that, but they needed too....I have very rough feet & get pedi's all year long.

It looks like your husband is shedding healthy skin which is the interesting part. Is it painful.

And I should mention that I was only using a DT machine when my feet starting peeling, but I felt it was good, b/c it was dead skin that began to shed.

Thanks for sharing!

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Um...whoa. You say that he had the pad on back of neck and forehead? that is where I hold mine.....did he have the handles on his feet?
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Lymeaware -- I am re-reading Bryan Rosners rife book for the 3rd time and I came across some info that might explain your re-imerging tremors. It is realted to the layers of the onion and it is on page....ha-ha. Just dropped the book on the floor and lost the page number & paragraph [Frown]

Well it is in Chapter 4 if you are up for some reading. I think this chapter is important for us all to remember.

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a question on rifing/coiling around the mouth area for borrelia.

I just read the thread about tooth resorption. I have one root canal tooth and a few other teeth that have been giving me intermittent discomfort. I know that one of them is abscessed and needs to come out. While waiting to have this done, I would like to kill borrelia around the mouth if they are what is causing the problem.

The question is, for those that are not yet dead, but probably being affected by Lyme, is it safe to coil around the mouth area, particularly when you still have lots of amalgam fillings in the mouth?

One person has told me that it's safe, but another has told me not to do it. The one who cautioned against it said that it had to do with creating currents that might release mercury.

I don't know whose advice to take at this point and I'm wondering if anyone else has had experience doing this.

--------------------
-chaps
�Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!�

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Dan, I got an "undeliverable" on my email. [Frown]

quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
You can E-mail this person. They may be able to fix the machine. His name is Dave.

[email protected]

Dan

I had my husband look at it and it didn't make the noise and he said maybe it was supposed to look like that. I looked at it again and it may just be a big spark. Is that normal? Is a whoosh noise worrisome? I am thinking about trying it again. Do you think it could be dangerous?

I am so bummed. [Frown]

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am not familiar with that particular machine, so I do not know what normal is. It may have spark gap built in, as some do. I would not use it, if you are not sure. A place that fixes TV sets or other electronics, may be able to fix it.

I will try get a current E-mail for Dave.

Dan

Sojourner
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sojourner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to answer a couple questions generated by the pics posted:

The machine is a GB-4000 with amplifier (not the new MOPA one). He only used the pads on his forehead and back of neck (no cylinder pads anywhere).

A couple notes on his feet. Before lyme treatment with abx his feet were horrid-even as a kid. He had (what we thought was) toenail fungus and the skin was very scaly and rough. This all cleared up rather suddenly at about 6 months into treatment. Since then his feet were beautiful-with fully formed,normal nails and baby smooth skin.

I have no explanation for this recent development, but I do know of some infectious or suspected infectious diseases that cause peeling of feet and/or hands such as Scarlet Fever and Kawasaki Disease. I think syphilis is also known for peeling at some stage.

Posts: 554 | From Naples, Italy | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had the most awful day yesterday. All of my treatment has been interrupted. I was supposed to do Physical Therapy today for my legs. I have to go in for surgery for nerve entrapment in November, so the PT is necessary.

I had a colonscopy on Tuesday, and the medication they gave me -- IV Valium -- made me react, causing a paradoxical reaction. I felt, and saw the entire procedure icluding the upper G.I. endoscopy. It was pure misery. The pain the next day was unreal and the lack of sleep caused a full blown Lyme Disease flare-up as well as a CD flare-up.

One note of frustration: The doctor told me that the doses they used to sedate me were excessive and that my body is used to the family of drugs that Valium is in. He then said "You're a drug addict and you need help."

I just ignored him because I've been down this road before hundreds of times. I tried to explain, but the more you explain the less they listen.

At any rate, I'm not a drug addict. I have a chemical dependency, but that is the result of using the medications correctly over long periods of time. If you can't sleep, and the only medicine that helps you sleep is Ativan, then it's not your fault if you develop long term dependency.

My entire colon was pristine the doctor said. He did however find a small ulcer at the terminal ilieum. Dan, do you have suggestions with Rife or any other therapies to heal this ulcer and reduce the inflammation further? I use Pentasa which works very well at maintaining the condition and I've used a lot of medicines like LDN, but it didn't help. It actually made me feel much worse over many months and it never improved my symptoms.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Hi

I am so sorry Blue for the recent events and problems and for you feeling so bad..

I hope you get through this stage of events. I know what its like to have your body react to this or that that others who are normal can just handle or do or recover without note.

I am not familiar with the surgery your talking about for November. But if it is around the nerves ouch

Yeah and blow off those docs about drug addict > I get that too on and off.. Even though my last ER visit when I had Sepsis they were very supportive and had to give me a ton of meds and meds highter up the ladder ... to even put a dent in my pain.

I had a doctor come in and say because I have sepsis it is making my whole body flare and therefore the FMS pain is being amplified. One doctor said Lyme pain.

I was amazed at that stay. I was there like 10 days and they got records and talked to my doctors and I think that is why as well as I went on and on about everything I went through and was dealing with.

There are those rare supportive ones.

OK on the Feet Pictures. I think this is a GREAT sign. I posted about the nail fungus and after a decade trying to battle this stuff and not being able to clear it up or see it totally improve.. RIFE is what did it.

I was told the feet that peel or the heels that are thick skin or peely or cracky are fungas too. I do have some peeling skin too and I can pull off layers. It is not as dry and brittle looking as your photos..

SO I am thinking your killing off some stuff. I think that if you have that skin stuff it is also deeper inside too..

I have worked a lot on Fugal and Mold stuff since I got rife and saw i working on the feet issues.

It definately has helped my overall condition.!!

Thanks for sharing that and it makes me think and the rest of us learn more and more from this.

I have recently had these weird small bumps on my face and they are not zits and or anything like that and not skin tags but they are skin and underneath like a tiny white spot that is like in the pore.

Some are just skin like a growth on the skin. If you pick it off it just bleeds and never heals right.

I think it is fungal related so I have done more rife and also various topical creams and anti infective remedies like tea tree oil and some over the counter stuff too

Again rife works best. Things are clearing up and calming down.. IT will take time to get them gone I think totally or for the skin to change..

But once again. It is the rife that helps the most. Even after all this time I can forget to reach for it and instead try other things and I end up right back with it..

Its such a great tool.. !!!

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Springshowers,

The bumps sound like milia. If you pick them until they bleed squeeze them and a little white ball will come out and they will heal. If they are milia.

I pick at mine lightly and then after a while the skin on top gets tough (dried out?) and comes off easy. Then I squeeze the ball out, it cells that weren't able to shed and they heal nicely.

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

M Blue what the doc said would irk me too he can go blow it out his a**! It's hard to deal with docs that are totally clueless as to the living nightmare we have had to endure over the years.

Glad to hear you only have an ulcer. To be honest I should get a colonscopy although my doc says with my bloodwork I can postpone one. But I can honestly say I don't even care what my results are and thats not coming from a point of depression just thats the way I feel about it.

springshowers
Member # 19863

JLiz

Can you explain that again? So.. I get pick lightly and top gets tough..
I notice the ball comes out easier that way too because it is like attached to that touch skin but sometimes it does not come out and is deep in there.

Now the last thing you said I do not understand..

Maybe a word is missing? I can not piece it together "Then I sqeeze the ball out, it cells there werent able to shed and the heal nicely"

ANd what is this causes by??

Do you have any other ideas?

Your the only one I have heard of talk about it. Who diagnosed it?

springshowers
Member # 19863

Oh I looked it up and that is not what this is.

I also have the milia and have for years but that is not near as a problem for me either. My brother has it too and he takes a razor blade and cut them off.

These I am talking about are below the skin and so you get a bump like a zit starting but there is no zit but instead one of those white things in a pocket under there. .Sometimes there are a few clumped together.

Once I am there and get them out then new ones come up through the same spot sometimes. That makes the spots never heal or take a long long time.

I has all of a sudden gotten worse lately..

I wonder if it is the same but just under the skin? Weird.

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Springshower, do you know the frequencies for reducing inflammation?

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MBlue - well count me in as a drug addict, too!

I've been taking Ativan to sleep for 9 years and Xanax during the day if I need it (lately I've been using a small dose) I had no issue with my colonoscopy last month.

I'm sorry your doctor was so insensitive but glad you took it so well.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

SS,

Hmmm, what you are describing "I notice the ball comes out easier that way too because it is like attached to that touch skin but sometimes it does not come out and is deep in there" and being "under the skin" is what I have.

I scratch at them (more than pick). It probably isn't a good idea, because you could get an infection. My nephew had a derm remove one and that left a scar. My way doesn't scar or cost anything.

I self diagnosed milia yrs. ago, because it seems to meet the description.

milia: They are not pimples or acne---they are actually tiny cysts that appear as white beads under the skin.

Milia are clumps of cells that didn't shed properly, they are trapped under the skin.

springshowers
Member # 19863

Yeah.. I think your right. I think that is what i have. The more I Read the more I find that people have them at different depths.

They happen to be acting up for me. Also sometimes (not sure related) if you pull the bottom lip back and look closely just inside you see little pockets of like a ton of tiny blisters but they are smooth .. not bumpy but my lips will look poofy there on each side on the bottom.

Something going on there.

A doctor today said I have some sort of auto immune thyroid disfunction causing me vitaligo..
I have white spotches all over my arms and this just started this year..

So well. as some things get better others either look more obvious or there are shifts and things come along..

I got to get a better needle because sometimes I poke one and try to be gentle to get it out but then there turns it into a bigger spot where the top skin is off and it looks bad.. bad...

And I am not healing very well overall and never had but it comes in spirts now adays which is better than nothing.

I will never forget when doctor said to me one day that I am degenerating faster than I am generating and that just made me feel horrible as as if I am aging and dying faster then others..

springshowers
Member # 19863

Yeah.. I think your right. I think that is what i have. The more I Read the more I find that people have them at different depths.

They happen to be acting up for me. Also sometimes (not sure related) if you pull the bottom lip back and look closely just inside you see little pockets of like a ton of tiny blisters but they are smooth .. not bumpy but my lips will look poofy there on each side on the bottom.

Something going on there.

A doctor today said I have some sort of auto immune thyroid disfunction causing me vitaligo..
I have white spotches all over my arms and this just started this year..

So well. as some things get better others either look more obvious or there are shifts and things come along..

I got to get a better needle because sometimes I poke one and try to be gentle to get it out but then there turns it into a bigger spot where the top skin is off and it looks bad.. bad...

And I am not healing very well overall and never had but it comes in spirts now adays which is better than nothing.

I will never forget when doctor said to me one day that I am degenerating faster than I am generating and that just made me feel horrible as as if I am aging and dying faster then others..

springshowers
Member # 19863

Ha well

MB Regarding Frequencies for Inflammation.

Yes I have tried to figure that out and where ever I research and where ever I look and who ever I talk to.. Including my doctors say...

Inflammation is caused by infections when it comes to me. And though my pain doctor said that I have various sets of pain causes and the FMS pain is not inflammatory and unknown in cause and that the lyme is inflammatory

WHen it comes to rife

I have found 1.5 and 3.6

After that I get directed to "infections" as far as how to treat inflammation

Kinda sucks. I wish there was more to do around inflammation using Rife... but somewhat we have to accept as the infections go down so will the inflammation.

I do worry about auto immune responses as the bugs hide and the body is trying to find them and stuck in that mode..

For auto immune the frequencies I came up with but can not give feedback on are 1500, 802, 880, 787, 776, 727, 650, 625, 600, 465, 250, 28, 20, 9.6, 9.4, 7.7, 3, 522, 146, 1850. 10000

Now remember
The FIVE Most Important Frequencies are:
727, 787, 802, 880, and 465 and

The Second most important are:
1865, 444, 125, 95, 72, 20
(which are primarily for parasites and amoebas which and is because there is agreement among very man that the basis for most diseases and ailments comes from an infectious base and primarily parasitic.)

springshowers
Member # 19863

Look what I get when I just looked up another spot for inflammation. I get the same numbers under various kinds of inflammation that all include some or all of the Most Important Five plus an added number here and there of like below....

Inflammation

727, 787, 880, 1577, 5000

D Bergy
Member # 9984

quote:
Dan, do you have suggestions with Rife or any other therapies to heal this ulcer and reduce the inflammation further?[/QB]
I had some granulomas, (I think that was the correct term) of the terminal ilium.

It never hurts to run the H-pylori frequency of 676 Hz for a few days, in case it is caused by this common bacteria. I used MMS to clear out much of the bad bacteria, but that is going to raise hell with Lyme, so that is out for you.

I take Turmeric, Ginger, Magnesium and Krill Oil every day and they all are anti-inflammatory, and good for Lyme also. I also have been taking Pycnogenol lately.

My next try at removing the cause of Crohn's disease is to use Char Boehm's DNA frequencies for the Norovirus group of pathogens.

The treatment is based on the research in the link below.

http://www.the-scientist.com/blog/display/57509/

I have the frequencies, but have not had a chance to try them yet. Too many things going on right now. That is how I am going about it, and it most likely will not have an effect, but I do get lucky once in a while. I usually have many failures before any success, but this latest research does agree with some of what I already know, so I am hopeful.

Dan

kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, so I have watched and read this post for awhile. Friday, I am going to someones house to try the GB 4000. I am scared, nervous, hopeful...THis weekend, my GI system said no more. I've been off antibiotics since Friday.

I made a lot of progress on ABX, I hope at the very least to maintain the gains I have made and perhaps improve even more.

Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Good Luck to you Kimmie. Be sure to let us know how it works for you, or does not work for you.

The more accounts of actual use we have, the better our information becomes.

Dan

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

I echo Dan -- Good Luck with the GB, that's what I have. Just be safe & don't start with the lyme auto channel b/c that runs each frequency for 5 minutes. You gotta go slow, it is always better to add time, then to have a big herx. Also, be aware that a herx can come 12-24-48 hrs after your session.

I would just start with 432 & see what that does.

CD57
Member # 11749

Kimmie you could start with 432 and 612 and see what happens!
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I added 612 to my lyme frequencies after a year of rifing every other week for lyme and one minute kicked my butt!!
Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone. I will post on here how I do. [group hug]
Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Someone on another forum is looking for frequencies for toenail fungus. I know someone here successfully treated this.

Can you post the frequencies used?

Thank you.

Dan

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
Someone on another forum is looking for frequencies for toenail fungus. I know someone here successfully treated this.

Can you post the frequencies used?

Thank you.

Dan

Paging Springshowers

OK on the Feet Pictures. I think this is a GREAT sign. I posted about the nail fungus and after a decade trying to battle this stuff and not being able to clear it up or see it totally improve.. RIFE is what did it.

springshowers
Member # 19863

Yes that is ME!! I will get the Numbers and Post them.. I have tried a few programs and it is one simple set of like 5 or 6 numbers that does it for me.

You have to treat at first every 3 days or so and then one time a week and then after about a month you can go to one time a month til its gone.

That is what worked for me. Still amazed.

But make sure to keep the upper hand til the nails grow out. I got lazy once and i saw it getting worse again quite quickly and learned my lesson and never made that mistake.!!

springshowers
Member # 19863

ALso make sure to use the footplates with nice wet clothes and even saline solution. Then too if your holding hand cylinders just barely hold them to get the most focus on the feet.

I noticed that made a difference. I was not able to get this result with my ray tube. I think that the direct method gets to things like that more effectively for some reasons and my ray tubes work better on things like Lyme. Just My experience.

You will like the first number : )

Toe Nail Fungus 612 644 766 1000 190 465

I find that last two numbers seem to "hit" it best and I like that those come in last..

Hope someone else can get the result I did. I would love to know. It can be a very stubborn stubborn infection esp when you have lyme too..

springshowers
Member # 19863

Who here is replying to the Rife Testing By Dr P?
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Thank you for the frequencies. I will forward them to the person looking for them, and pass on your other instructions.

Who is Dr. P?

Dan

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I would like to know who Dr. P is as well! I had heard that there is an LLMD testing rife.

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Its Dr P
I am signing up for the study. He is taking applicants and then taking 3 groups for the study. He is studying the safety of rife and because there have not been official studies done he is going ahead with one. I am volunteering to be one of the studied but have not heard if I am in one of the groups or not. He has certain criteria I guess and runs your questionaire questions through a program and then divides out who fits to do this study.

** edited to remove name of Lyme practitioner **

[ 10-20-2010, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: sixgoofykids ]

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Some of the True Rife programs run over night. they have a substantially different way of treating disease. they use many of the same frequencies, but they will run them for very long times.

Mine has an auto shut off also, but now it is shutting down at random times, for no particular reason. I may have to send it in.

Dan

CD57
Member # 11749

I have something to report -- I had been developing what I think was a bladder infection...and I know Lyme likes the bladder. So I took one of my pads from my machine and for the last 3 nights have been putting it over my bladder area and running 432 at full power...it's disappearing!
springshowers
Member # 19863

yeah right on !! I know its so cool when you use rife for something more tangible as far as noticing it working on various more obvious things..

pretty cool..

So glad for you..

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

I have been hitting different things on different days. I have been looking into ways to hit the xmrv with my gb4000. First I started working with the listed retrovirus variants and got a reaction. Since XMRV is associated with prostate cancer, which I use to have prostatitis, I started looking at prostatitis freq and started comparing them to retrovirus freq and noticed many were the same freq.

I then flipped over to AIDS primary freq. and realized many of the freq listed in prostatitis matched AIDS freq. Makes one wonder if the research on the prostate frequencies were going after the xmrv virus. I worked with some of the freq. today and will be using them in the future just to see what type of reaction I get.

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

October 20, 2010 2:47 PM: This was my 12th Treatment. I waited 12 (288hr) days to begin this treatment since the last. I had a number of interfering events come up between my last session and this one, therefore it's been about two weeks. The last treatment I did was 2020, but today I'm going back to 612 and 10,000hz

I am attempting to hit borrelia burgdorferi:

• 1: Purpose: Kill Borrelia Burgdorferi
  • 2: Purpose: Detox & reduce inflammation
  • Make: Rife Labs
  • Machine Model: EMEM3D2
  • 1: Frequency: 612 hz,
  • 2: Frequency: 10,000hz
  • 1: Dose: 3 min
  • 2: Dose: 3 min
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body
  • Duration: 288hours
  • Interval: 1 min
  • Clothing: Cotton Tee Shirt, Cotton PJ pants
  • Stomach Content: Empty
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, INFLAMYAR 20 dp of each x 3.
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 5dp x 3 in 4oz Fluid, Trace Minerals Research Iron 22mg x 1,
  • Post Water: 16oz filtered w 1 tsp Sodium
    Bicarbonate.
  • Exercise: 60mins on Stationary Bike immediately following treatment
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment -- 1: Pressure inside head. 2: Trouble focusing eyes.
  • Health Function Scale: 40%

24hr: Irritability: Aching joints, muscles and stressed. I have not noticed an obvious herxheimer reaction.

48hr: Irritability, Burned-out, depression.

144hr: No herxheimer reaction noted. Feeling better from Ativan increase.

[ 11-04-2010, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

springshowers
Member # 19863

Hello

So this dawned on me as I read my last page of my manual for my rife machine.

My doctor has given me allergy meds like singulair to help when I had horrible sever herxes to reduce inflammation and it worked.

SO in the rife book it says that if you run the allergy program you will reduce your herx reaction!

I thought I would pass this on. I am not getting severe herxes but I still ran the allergy program after my other treatments ....

It was a different feeling for sure but hard to explain..

If anyone wants the numbers of the program let me know. I have a program that is just for general allergies.. Maybe you can look it up and will find something similar.

I may run it for awhile daily to see if it helps the pain I still deal with and see if the inflammation goes down some. I will know for sure if that happens!!

I had a lot of pain last night right after my treatments but woke up with the least amount of pain in a long time. Not sure if its related. Too soon to tell..

You know how that goes.

Blessings all!!

springshowers
Member # 19863

Hello all..
I wondered if any of you have considered any sort of biofilm treatment right before rifing. Now my doctor prescribed this and I take the K2 EDTA that disolves in water and you drink it.

I know many say it should not matter because the frequencies can get through biofilm but.. for some reason it sure does make a difference for me. Maybe it helps the release or even makes them even more accessible.

The EDTA right before killing the bugs was a big part of the extra umph and success of my treatment protocol overall and I can attest to testing treating with it and without it and the difference was huge.

What was so different was the herx reaction. I got a much bigger reaction and because I was during this time having normal herx reactions and not the huge crazy ones I used to then it was easy for me to measure the difference.

I tested it during the time I was on IV abx and then also now during the Rife only treatment. I believe that it has been key for me in making that extra depth of treatment and making it go along further and clear much more than if I had not used it.

I still do use it but depends on my treatment and when I treating like something like just my nail fungus I do not use it..

But lyme and co infections .. I for sure use it. I take 1 tsp of it and disolve and then drink it. I then time the rife treatment so that I start the treatment between 45 and 60 minutes.. No later than 60 minutes and no sooner than 45..

It just is that much of a window that makes the difference. Honest.

: )

I do not know anyone else doing this and I did talk to some others here about it and they were going to "try it" but not sure they ever did..

There are many variables I am finding around rife that if you time well you can get a better result and not only timing but placement of contact device and or things like drinking lots of water before and after and I know your exercise is intended to help too. I also do rebounding sometimes before or after to get the lymphs moving or a detox bath or enema.. Usually after..

Just things to consider..

CD57
Member # 11749

Interesting spring, we have talked about this before. I still havent done it. My LLDC told me that our bodies can develop antibodies to metals (!!) and that in my case, I'm not ready. He said he'll let me know when I am.
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Spring your mailbox is full.
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm reporting that i keep improving. No eye pains at all for 5 days!

My immune system came back and is at normal levels. Amazing!

I am rifing every 2 or 3 days, fairly minimal for lack of time.

I stopped rifing for Candida, parasites and toxoplasmosis, for lack of time ---- and didn't get worse, there was no difference.

My guts are fine, no problems.

I'm rifing for the big three--- Lyme, Bartonella, and Babesia; that's what i think i need and what seems to help.

My immune system was disappearing from being on antibiotics so long. I had to stop. I quit antibiotics February 1. A month later my monocytes were lower than ever. Thank goodness a blood test recently showed they all came back, THANKS TO RIFING , which enabled me to get off the antibiotics.

I'm also taking Carnivora, erratically, i don;t know if that helped. I also take some Buhner herbs and some Raintree Amazon herbs and a lot of supplements.

Toenail fungus is worse because i don't treat it every day.

Glad to read everyone's posts.

----Polly Polygonum
-----or Nilufar Knotweed

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Congratulations on your improvement. It is always good to hear of someone that is gaining on the disease.

Dan

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Bartonella is a tricky infection. 2 of my main symptoms for bart were cognitive and feet. So I would place pads on my forehead and neck and bars on my feet to zap it both places. Have been pounding away with this then all the sudden a couple of days ago I noticed between my fingers I was noticing a little twitching in my fingers while rifing. Next bart session I wake up and have several bart streaks or bart marks on my arms. This stuff moves around looking for safety.

So I say okay will use my hand bars and put my foot plates up on my shoulder to go after the arms. I wake up this morning and my left foot had more pain in it then it had a long time. This stuff will move around in your body to try to get away from the rife. So awhile ago I used foot pads on my feet and put bars behind me kness, by bending my knees. Will see what surfaces next. I know I have killed a lot of bart from die off symptoms but still have a way to go.

springshowers
Member # 19863

jarjar

I cleared my box up.. if you were messaging me.

Sounds like your chasing the bart. I have not gone through that but my bart was under control before I started rifing...

Sounds kinda frustrating

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Two different people wanted to thank you for your toenail frequency treatment method pamoisondelune.

I told them I would relay the thanks.

Dan

springshowers
Member # 19863

Oh shucks Dan.. I missed Pamoisondelunes "method" somewhere. Can you point me or relay it?
springshowers
Member # 19863

Nevermind.. Looked it back up backwards in the thread. I wish I could search the whole thread and not just page by page..
I guess if I made one big document out of it.

Thanks all

Nagel Trichophytie - Can someone verify what this is for sure. I Know its a fungus but I can not find more and if its toenail?

I found this

Epidermophyton floccinum (homeopathic remedy for fungus that attacks skin & nails, includes athlete's foot): 644, 766

I think this may also a category to use for nail fungus. My book for my machine actually just says Nail Fungus

springshowers
Member # 19863

More info on the famous Toenail issue i found in the Frequency Anecdotes - always fun to read
(note how they talk about putting your feet in water while doing the Frequencies and doing rife)

Anyone use this method yet? I have while using my Ionic Foot Bath I run my rife too.. Wowzer.. Nice

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/Anecdotes/Anecdotes0304.htm

Any Rife device that delivers good and accurate frequency signals (either a manufactured unit, or a homemade unit using a frequency generator and electrode pads) should work quickly and thoroughly on nail fungus � whether it be toenails or fingernails.

Primary frequencies are:
781 to 790
5 to 30 min each frequency, depending on person, every other day or so.

Also applied every so often:

Also help sometimes for some people:

I have applied these square wave frequencies with electrode pads (stainless electrodes covered with cellulose sponge facing the skin), one at top of neck or waist level at spine, the other electrode placed with both feet in a tub of warm Epsom-salts water. (If you are dealing with fingernail fungus, put your hands in the water instead of your feet.)

A friend of mine used my frequency generator and pads while he was here over a weekend. He used the machine twice. (He used the first 2 sets of frequencies listed above, each frequency 10 minutes). A month later he was bragging to his friends at home in Oregon about his ``Texas line'' � while his toenails were growing out, there was a horizontal brown line on each nail that separated the old fungus-ridden nail (pre-machine use) from the new growing fungus-free nail (post-machine use). When the line finally grew out, all his new nails were healthy.

Another friend had chronic toenail fungus several years' running. He used the machine 7 times, once a day for a week, as described above. His feet were fungus-free for several years. Since then, he occasionally has a recurrence of fungal growth, and he gets rid of the fungus again after only 1 or 2 applications.

Wayne, I have also have had wonderful results with getting rid of sinus troubles, as well as all kinds of pain. I encourage you to examine Rife technology closely � it has been a lifesaver for me.

I also have a Scenar, which always produces good results too. The technologies are different, though. Rife frequencies are used to kill critters, while Scenar helps the body to heal itself.

In my opinion, Rife, Scenar, diet, and cleansing are all perfect complementary techniques that work extremely well � both independently, and together.

Best wishes in your search,

springshowers
Member # 19863

One more

I've been using the RBDT4 for over a month now and have been having good success helping relieve the pain of my arthritis and sciatica. Had to replace the PWR/SWR meter which failed. That is a hefty Balun in there.

Just a few days ago I noticed something incredible for me. I've battled a mycotic toenail condition on both big toes for over 20 years. I've tried everything on the market I could get. Dr's have written prescriptions guaranteed to work and I might as well put cold cream on it. I've even tried straight chlorine bleach. One old country doctor told me that he'd seen it like this before and nothing would cure it, I'd have it as long as I live. Now I see NO sign of any active fungal infection! The darkened and blackened areas have come off while in the shower. I don't expect to ever re-grow the entire nails because approx. 40% of the nail bed appears to be completely destroyed, but this is great! Frequencies I've been using are:

Three minutes each daily and when the pain gets bad during the day. Thanks for opening a new world to me Dr. Bare! Rod

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Sorry, I meant to thank you springshowers for the toenail frequencies. I guess I should not post in a hurry.

Actually I would like to thank everyone here for posting their experiences. It really is useful.

It is a very good reference when you are looking for a particular treatment. Too bad it is not indexed.

Dan

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement