LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 53)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
evakula
Member # 29042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evakula   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another GB4000 for sale on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310503211247&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
Posts: 13 | From mich | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cottonbrain
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 13769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cottonbrain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought I'd update:

Been using the GB-4000 for about 40 days, 38 sessions, about 90 minutes a day. I've been herxing a lot, but the past few days whenever i rife, the herxing stops and does not return until the next day! yaay! (i think)

I'm rifing for Lyme, Babs, Bart, EBV, and CPn -- the shotgun approach. Thank you, Juli and Dan for listing your freq.s!

Anybody have any ideas why the rifing sessions have been bringing immediate relief to the herx symptoms?

Posts: 1173 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cottonbrain
Member # 13769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cottonbrain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also: I asked my LLMD if Biofilm is made up of a particular bacteria that might respond to rifing -- he said to try rifing for Protomyxzoa.

Has anybody found a frequency for this?

Posts: 1173 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
panthere
Member # 38897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for panthere     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

I know this thread has some useful info, but due to my neurological issues i can't scroll and read through it all...

If anyone can either PM me or just reply here, I have couple of questions:

1. Is there a book or website with lyme protocol for Rife machine?

2. What is the best Rife machine on the market? I don't mind spending a lot of money for the best.

Thanks!!!!

Elena

Posts: 5 | From Columbus, OH | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If money is no issue then I would recommend the gb 4000 with MOPA. In my opinion it is second to none. It can do all you will need and then some.

You won't be limited in your treatments. It's convenient because it is hands free and can run for as long as you'd like. It has a lot of power and all the bells and whistles!

Cottonbrain,

Glad to hear your making progress and quickly at that!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cottonbrain:
Also: I asked my LLMD if Biofilm is made up of a particular bacteria that might respond to rifing -- he said to try rifing for Protomyxzoa.

Has anybody found a frequency for this?

Did you check the CAFL? I do get a reaction from the Protozoa freq. listed in the gb4000 manual.
2 of the 3 are listed for babs also 432 and 5776.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been really good about watching my diet and staying away from high fat foods that the Fry bugs love. The other night I broke down and enjoyed some fried tortilla chips and guacamole with my fajitas with a gluten free wrap. The next day hit me like a truck. Guacamole which is healthy fat but still fat plus fried chips are a no go for me.

Just pointing this out so others might want to watch what they eat while rifing.

On another note I have been trying to follow the path that got Dans wife and Juli symptom free. I have been working with Nutramedix cumanda and feel a positive result after using it for several weeks.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I woke up this morning I noticed I was having a strong herx. After checking my CF which I was sure got bumped it dawned on me that it was from the para cleanse I have been using for the second time around. I'm about a week into it. The first time around it did the same.

My smelly gas and bloating is gone since using this cleanse. I can't help but wonder had I used this herbal cleanse when I first began rifing if I could have avoided the serve upper GI issues that were causing me knee dropping pains. As I continued to rife my GI issues did get better but not for after months and months of sufferings.

I know some of you have mentioned having pain in and under the liver/sternum/rib area as I did shortly after beginning rifing. I don't know for sure but it could be an answer if you are being effected in this way.

The Clarkfx I am using is by Hulda Clark and it contains everything you need to kill them buggers! You take it for 2 weeks on then 1 week off. I have used wormwood in the past on it's own which did help but this seems to be the real ticket for anyone interested!

BTW, one bottle seems to go a long way!

http://www.drclark.com/shop_us/shop/USER_ARTIKEL_HANDLING_AUFRUF.php?darstellen=1&Ziel_ID=&Kategorie_ID=417&kat_aktiv=417&kat_last=417&close_kategorie=true&close_gruppierung=true&g rp_aktiv=&javascript_enabled=true&PEPPERSESS=9677a33ccebb188e3b960d1e8a242701&w=1536&h=826

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been trying to figure out the frequencies to key in the GB4000 & SR-4 with 3.1 Mhz for the Rife Peters Sweep. I understand nothing about doing the math and getting the answer. So, I called AAA Productions and have the answer.

It is 3,150,800 - 3,158,800 with the 3.1 Mhz. This is supposed to be the Rife Peter's Sweep that is 6400 - 6800 with the MOPA.

Jeff was not in the office, so David called him and got back to me with the answer. He also said to run it for 1 hour.

I thought it was normally run for longer than 1 hour. Can anybody verify? I will definitely wait before increasing.

I still plan on using my individual frequencies.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hadlyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hadlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a total newbie to the rife.

A friend gave me a session the other night, and neither she nor I knew/knows anything on what to start with or how long.

I asked if we couldn't start with 'fungal' settings, as I had Valley fever and a funal meningitis a year ago.

She put me on that setting for a long time. About 23 minutes into it, I asked that maybe I shouldn't be on it this long for the first time?

Setting was maybe around 263.. or something like that. And it was a True Rife.

A day later, I'm having severe esophageal ulcer pain, vomiting, pain radiating into my back. Headaches also as I'm not eating hardly anything today.

Could this be related as a herx? I had been having some problems with my esophageal ulcer but never this much.

I do have the FL1953 and do the low fat eating, feeling pretty ok on it all. Take a pulsing regiment of zith, malarone and diflucan.

Any input is appreciated. I know... it was too long for a first time huh....

--------------------
Lyme, Babs, Fry Bug..... Whatever it is, may a treatment be discovered to make us all whole again!

Posts: 941 | From AZ-MT | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

RZR,

The sweep was designed to run 1-2 hours if you are running the full span. Finally the math!? keep us posted if you notice a difference?

hadlyme,

Yes, that is a herx more then likely. Never run any frequency or auto program for more then just a minute or two until you know how it effects you. Do all you can to detox. Lots of water!!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can a sweep be programmed into an auto channel on the GB-4000?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not think there is a way to program a sweep with the GB-4000. Maybe a future upgrade?

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Thank you, Dan.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

RZR
Member # 20953

Are rife herxes different than abx herxes?

I start feeling the herx an hour or so after rifing each night. By the time I wake up the next morning, the herx is gone.

With abx, my herxes usually lasted 3-4 days.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I'm thinking they are pretty similar but we have a little more control with rifing.

As I rifed my herx's began or started later depending on which pathogen I was killing. Lyme, in the beginning started within 17-19 hours just like clock work but as I rifed it changed to 36-37 out.

Other pathogens such as Bart started within 10-12 hours in the beginning but much later I could get a immediate reaction while rifng. There was a pattern for sure but ever changing.

Speaking of herx's I was 10 days into the Parasite Cleanse and I got really sick I had to stop. I'm beginning to think of herx's differently since my herx effected my feet and calves just to name a few reactions I had but much like a really bad once upon a time Bart herx. I don't think I would have parasites in my feet/toes? They were fine until I did this cleanse. I'm now believing the reason for this is from a over load of toxins in my blood that my liver could not filter fast enough and the toxins circulating in them area's such as my toes must be causing a flare. I had the same thing happen when I used 676 hz used for H-pylori.

I know beyond a doubt that certain pathogens are known to cause a particular reaction but I am now believing that not all reactions are caused by that pathogen being in that particular area of the body.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

Thanks, Juli!

My herx is much worse today. I increased my rifing time for lyme, bart, and babs...by only 1 minute each frequency. I am now up to 12 minutes each frequency. I added mycoplasma and EBV last week and now up to 7 minutes on those.

Could only increasing by 1 minute cause such a reaction?

I definitely won't be able to rife today.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I was so sensitive that a increase of just 15 seconds used to cause me to herx worse.

A increase of 1 minute per each freq would have been disastrous to me in the beginning. I never took my times up all at once! Ouch!

Some can I just couldn't! I'm not a wimp believe me I am just one of those people that the rife really hits but that's probably a good sign.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

cottonbrain
Member # 13769

Did anybody hear the story on NPR about Brody (hope I remember that right) and his work with Rifing for cancer?

I came in late to the story and it seemed that one experiment they did found that chemotherapy combined with Rifing caused the cancer cells to become resistant to rifing and chemotherapy. Do I have this right??

Did they follow this experiment up later -- apparently they were in disagreement over why they got the results. anybody know?

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

RZR,

Your mailbox is full.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

Very interesting.....facelift effects from using rife machine?? Anyone tried this?

http://rifemachineblog.net/?tag=facial_toning

At 49 and as bad as I look from lyme & co, I could use a facelift effect! lol

I imagine this would also work with GB-4000..that is IF it works! Frequency list book shows facial toning frequencies of 1.2 and 12.

Confusing part...GB4000 says use square wave. Instructions from website says sine wave.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cancer treatment using frequencies.

www.novobiotronics.com

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

Happy Thanksgiving!

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I cut my rifing times down about 3 weeks or so ago and I'm going downhill. I was rifing Bart everyday for 30 mins and went down to 20 mins twice weekly. I was still getting a response to 357 hz if I upped my times so maybe I should have kept going.

I hope I can get back to symptom free. I've upped rifing for the past 3 days in a row and not recovering as quickly as I'd like.

At frist I thought it was a herx from the para cleanse but maybe not the total problem. I stopped the cleanse and felt better but it's been a slow recovery so I'm concerned. I suppose it could be a flu or something but I'm feeling pretty crappy this past week. I know my TSH is high so that could be a possibility too!

[Frown]

[ 11-23-2012, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

cottonbrain
Member # 13769

Dan, thanks for the link to novobiotronics -- that was one of the guys in the NPR story about cancer and Rife-- just what i was looking for. I found it interesting that he did not get results with a single freq but when he added the eleventh harmonic, cancer cells changed.

The story on NPR is worth listening to if anybody has 36 minutes. It is interesting to hear it and then look at Dan's link to see what Holland is doing now.

link:

http://www.jeffersonhospital.org/News/2011/November/dr-brody-on-nprs-this-american-life-to-discuss-killing-cancer-cells-with-sound-waves.aspx

cottonbrain
Member # 13769

Juli -- sorry to hear that your symptoms are resurfacing -- bummer!!

Which symptoms are specifically from Bart? I have a hard time telling what bug is doing what.

Let's hope it is the thyroid or the wormer,and maybe not so much Bart (?).

RZR
Member # 20953

Juli...hate to hear this.

Hope you feel better ASAP!

Were you still using the R/P/P sweep and just cut back bart frequencies?

[ 11-26-2012, 08:07 AM: Message edited by: RZR ]

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I'm doing much better began rifing Bart daily again.

I may not need to rife bart daily in order to keep symptom free but this time I'm not going to cut my times until I am no longer reacting to either freqs.

I really can't be 100% certain it is all Bart because my thyroid level is high right now which in the past long before I had Lyme or Co infections it has caused me symptoms that have mocked Bart and Lyme.

My thyroid levels can make me just as sick and possibly even more so then them infections. Making the right medication adjustment normally has given me relief within a few weeks.

I'm feeling much better thank you! I've had a house full for about the past week so now that Thanksgiving is over I'm sure my body will recover from what ever has happened.

Cottonbrain,

Yes, it is hard to really know which pathogen is causing particular symptoms but Bart and my thyroid levels have always effected my feet, calves and achilles tendons. GI issues and sharp shooting electrical pains for me although I'm not having them sharp pains this time!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

I asked this on the medical board also, but really want opinions here too.

After 3-1/2 years, I am trying to get off abx. After only missing 2 doses, chills and back pain are much worse. I am also still having sweats, but they haven't really increased.

This disease is enough to drive one nuts! As most of you know, I am still battling babs, bart, lyme, parasites, yeast, and who knows what else!

Should I expect to get worse so quickly off abx? I am starting to panic and want to get back on but trying my best to give it a couple of weeks.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

This is just my opinion but I would think that missing two doses would not bring on symptoms so quickly and if so I would have to ask why? I would be interested to hear what others tell you?

When I was rifing and taking abx's I found it very difficult to know what was really causing my symptoms and I soon stopped rifing. It was when I quit the abx's and dedicated my treatments solely to rifing is when I got a better idea what was happening. Trusting the rifing alone was hard for me to do but it was the best choice I could have ever made as I now know.

Try not to panic that can make things worse! Is it possible you are just herxing from the rifing or it's a cycle of the cyst bursting?

Heck, I found even a full moon would cause me to become symptomatic for a few days when I wasn't symptomatic anymore. I haven't checked the calendar lately but you might want to keep an eye on it! I thought it was a bunch of bull when I first heard this but I soon found myself checking the calendar whenever I was having unexplained symptoms and sure enough it was having a effect. It has something to do with the magnetic pull.

Keep us posted!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

Juli...

Think you are right...it could be a herx.

The pain is even worse now. I agree...don't see how missing a couple doses of meds could make me so sick.

I will give it at least a few more days...and no rifing tonight.

I hadn't herxed in several days and had been feeling much better. So, I did increase rife times last night. I am going to have to sit on my hands to make myself stop increasing more than one frequency at a time!

Is it safe to run 10,000 hz for inflammation while herxing? Any other detox frequencies that will help with herx symptoms?

[ 11-26-2012, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: RZR ]

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

If you document you'll see a pattern when and how your herx's begin and end when rifing each pathogen. That is why it is good to do one freq at a time when you first begin rifing to know it's pattern.

10,000 works well anytime but I always ended my daily session with it when I was still herxing hard. Running it for 7-8 minutes worked wonders for me.

Auto Program 471 for Lymph support and AP 203 for detox can help too. I would run each of these for just 2 mins after the 10,000. Don't over run #203 because it could cause a herx but once I got it worked up to 2 mins I found it to be very beneficial.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

We have used 10,000 Hz quite a few times without any problems. It should probably be run as a sine wave with no gating.

I am running the Rife/Peters Lyme sweep right now. Cindy has had increasing joint pain. Started in the hips and now is in many joints. And for some weird reason it is in her sternum also.

The weird part is as the sweep is running her pain is slowly getting better. There really has not been a herx in a long time. Just pain relief. Figure that one out for me.

Hope you recover quickly RZR.

Don't stress too much Juli. It is my worst enemy and it does not ever help.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Sternum area makes me think of Bart Dan. I had a lot of pain in the sternum area when rifing Bart in the beginning.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Your right Dan!

After speaking to Jeff it was most likely me trying to run the contact device in Audio Mode that must of gave me the poke and not sine.

I knew something had poked me once upon a time! Not sure why I would do that though!? Lol!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Cindy feels a lot better today. That is all it takes is one treatment and she is good for a few weeks.

Thanks for the tip on Bart. I really need to permanently get rid of that infection. I will have to come up with some sort of plan to eliminate it this winter. More research.

Dan

RZR
Member # 20953

I am looking for hope and encouragement.

Please share how you felt in the beginning with rife. Did you think you were getting sicker?

Did babesia sweats get worse before getting better?

How many times a week were you able to rife?

How do you know when it's ok to increase rife time?

Dan....I don't really understand Char Boehm's DNA frequencies. You have to pay for the frequencies right? What is the difference between those and CAFL freq? What would keep someone from getting those freq and telling another person for free? Doesn't really make sense to me.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

RZR,

I felt sicker.. thought I would die at times and wondered how on earth could I continue but I knew I couldn't stay where I was.

In the beginning I could only rife 1-2 times per week for a minute or so. I worked in other pathogens months later as I could.

Up your times when you feel you can handle a bit more but you might want to see if a 15-30 second increase might be better? Sometimes I would hold the same rifing times for a few sessions.

Your probably going to be sicker for many months to come I was for maybe 6-9 but I did feel improvements along the way you probably will too if your not over doing it.

I can't comment on babesia.

[ 11-28-2012, 11:15 AM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

Thank you, Juli.

I felt a little better last week but really herxing this week. I haven't rifed in a couple of days.

I am also treating parasites and think I could be herxing from that, although I have treated them many times before. I have not been rifing for them, but wonder if rife would be making them weaker and parasite meds working better?

All such a guessing game!

As always, I can count on you, Juli. Hugs and a huge thank you for taking the time to help others. You have no idea how much I appreciate you.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I herxed big time on parasite cleanse and I didn't even know I had parasites. Any killing you do can cause you to herx including rifing for them critters!

Did you notice the full moon last night? It could be a factor too for you right now. Hang in there I've been down the same path and at least 10 times a day I was asking the same. Keep going you'll see the light soon!

I can't help thinking if your herxing that badly from rifing then just how effective were them abx's anyway? They weren't for me but rifing was! I think you'll get a better idea as to what is effecting you soon and I'm thinking it's probably not a bad thing!

Your welcome! Hang in there it's going to take time!!!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Another GB 4000 on Ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140891947682&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

After going off abx and rifing, I am trying to fight yeast.

I have been taking Diflucan for months (while on abx), but still have huge yeast issues.

My PCP gave me a script for Lamisil because I now have fingernail fungus. Herx is brutal. I tried for months to resolve the fungus on my own with oil of oregano drops...didn't work.

On top of this, I have some sort of flu bug...hubby got it first.

Will all these issues eventually balance out and resolve on their own after off abx for a bit?

Just trying to get insights on what everyone else did when they stopped abx.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

norcal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure this question gets asked alot.
Iam just starting rife for lyme, I have been treating for 3years using various protocols.
I feel like I am near the end of the journey as there are only a few remaining symptoms.
I have a coil machine and have started slow( 3 sessions of2 frequencies 2 minutes each )
I have not had any response.
My question is how do you find out what frequency works and do you move around different frequencies as you progress?
I am assuming it is sort of a trial and error thing. I would appreciate any suggestions regarding rife and getting to know what works.
Thanks in advance for your replies!

Posts: 342 | From northern california | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

RZR,

It will take some time after coming off the abx's. I found that using Renew Critical Care probiotic's worked best for me. Actually, the 80 billion for colon health once a day worked best.

Once you can get your times up running the R/P/P sweep you should find your yeast problems get much better as mine did.

Norcal,

For Lyme 612 hz, 432 hz and 2016 hz seems to be some of the best freqs for hitting lyme. If you have your bacteria load down then you may not herx or it just might take more time rifing to get a herx.

If you use one or all of these freqs above maybe try them for about 2 mins if you get no reaction try 5 mins if still nothing I personally would work them up to about 20 mins and see what happens. Go slow and remember reactions with Lyme can be delayed sometimes up to 1-2 days out so be careful herx's can get pretty bad depending on your bacteria load!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

norcal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli Thanks for the suggestions I will try those frequencies and let you know how it goes with an update.
I feel like I am at the point now where there is very little infection left and that rife is a good clean up tool.
I wish I had considered rife earlier as I have read "Lyme and Rife Machines" and I think it is a pretty good way to go.
Early in my treatment I was so damn sick I pretty much let my LLMD steer me in treatment and as I get to know how my body is reacting and continue to do more research I feel confident I can wrap this up by myself and with my lymenet family.
Thanks all of you for the company on this crazy journey.

Posts: 342 | From northern california | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Your Welcome!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

Daily vibrating chills...entire body, cold and shivering. Since it's daily, I don't think it's part of a herx.

I've had these for several months...even while on abx. Others say it's babs, but I don't think so. I was on babs meds for years and just developed the chills a couple months ago.

Anyone else have these while battling lyme & co?

I am also battling yeast, parasites, mold, and heavy metals.

After 3-1/2 years of abx, I have to say I am sicker than ever....getting pretty scared.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Have you had your thyroid levels checked? Them vibrating chills sound a bit familiar. When my thyroid levels are off I can be sicker from that then Lyme and Co's but symptoms are much the same.

How is your temp and BP? Low thyroid can cause a low body temp and BP. My body temp has been as low 96.4 when low. Some say Lyme and Co's can effect the thyroid gland I do not know for sure because I had problems way back when and it runs in my family.

TSH is a test that most doctors will run but FT3 and FT4 are more accurate. Most doctors only run TSH which is the least accurate of the 3.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

Last thyroid levels ran in Feb were mostly normal. LLMD did run free T4 and free T3. TSH was also normal.

FSH was high, but LLMD did not seem concerned at all.

My body temp is always a little low at 97.5 and B/P is normal.

What do you take for thyroid? Does rife work?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

You need FreeT3 and FreeT4 not T4 and T3 that is old school and not worth the paper it is wrote on I've been told. Not uncommon to have a normal range TSH but it may not be normal for you.

When my levels are off I get cold bone chilling cold and cannot get warm. Sometimes I have to get into a hot bath just to get warm. That is how the thyroid can effect a person not to mention brain fog, muscle, joint pain and GI issues such as indigestion constipation etc.

I can't say for certain but a trip to a Endocrinologist might be worth your time. Most hypo's have a bit lower temp and yours is a bit low. Mine runs about the same as yours even when I'm regulated. some people do run lower and that's normal for them but it makes me suspicious of yours.

It is believed 50 % of the population is hypo. I have to take meds because I had a partial thyroidectomy a few years ago because of high risk follicular cells.

Another thing I wanted too mention is when I came off abx's I got my first vaginal infection which also made me sick about 2-3 weeks of stopping the abx's. It was caused by the abx's killing off the good bacteria and when I stopped taking the abx's ``Bam'' my bad bacteria took over. I kept having a problem for a while but then it leveled out. My LLMD who was suppose to be the best around didn't have a clue what was happening to me and nor did I. I can't believe I'm the only lady that had this problem after stopping long term abx. He seemed like a deer in headlights! I suffered for months with serve UTI symptoms until I got it figured out.

I hope you get it figured out very soon!!! I'm sure in time you'll have a understanding it just seems to always work out that way I have found. Your not alone I've been there more then once along the way!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

Thank you, Juli.

Yes, it was Free T4 and Free T3.

Question about rifing....It just hit me today that maybe I should be hitting the gate button after entering frequencies....single frequencies, auto channels, and sweeps.

Should I be doing this? I did set everything up in the beginning...

1. Press gate, press 3, rate 1000 enter.
2. Duty cycle set at 50 enter.
3. Push period button, set duty cycle to 90 enter.

Thanks....what would I do without you?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I always run Gate on all killing freqs including sweeps and auto programs if they are killing. If you don't have your machine set to run gate you can hit the gate button anytime once the program, freq or sweeps begins.

Up in the upper right hand corner of your screen you will see a G in front of the SQ if the gate is on.

When I first began rifing using the GB 4000 and amplifier I never used the gate for about the first 5 months but I should have. I still got good results.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

sick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My brain is horrible from over 40 some years of lyme disease so please forgive me for asking but how does one ever decide on which Rife machine to buy?
Also why are people always seem to be selling their machines?
Some of the machines I see for sale are not the cheaper ones so that is not the reason.
If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it. More then one member of my family now has lyme disease. I have treated with antibitics and am just sick of that route. I have treated off and on for six years now. Seems like every time I get started sooner or later they end up in trouble with the medical boards or whoever.

thank you

sick

Posts: 538 | From Iowa | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

quote:
Originally posted by Juli:
I always run Gate on all killing freqs including sweeps and auto programs if they are killing. If you don't have your machine set to run gate you can hit the gate button anytime once the program, freq or sweeps begins.

Up in the upper right hand corner of your screen you will see a G in front of the SQ if the gate is on.

When I first began rifing using the GB 4000 and amplifier I never used the gate for about the first 5 months but I should have. I still got good results.

Ok...glad I asked.

All the settings stay the same....gate duty cycle, etc. I just need to hit the gate button while running frequencies?

Thank you so much!

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Sick,

Can't really answer why some are selling machines but it takes commitment, diligents and a little homework. Some don't like the herx's but if you go slow and drink lots of water and do all you can to detox it's bearable.

I personally was very sick and I'm not so sure where I would be right now if I didn't take a chance and rife.

I bought he gb 4000 mainly because I was told it was user friendly but best of all it has all the bells and whistles one should ever need to do the job! You can always beef it up at any given time by adding the MOPA which would make it one of the most powerful machines on the market. I'd like to point out though that I got most of my improvements in the beginning with just using just the GB 4000 and Amplifier.

I decided to get the MOPA later to ensure a better chance of success because of it's power it hits harder and deeper and it's hands free which is really nice if you need to rife for any length of time.

My family & friends use our machine for much more then just Lyme. It's been a amazing machine for me in my battle with lyme and co infections.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I will never sell my GB-4000 or either amplifier. Both types of amplifiers work well for Lyme. The biggest drawback to this method is knowing what pathogens you have. If you know that, you are half way there.

I think the reasons people sell the devices are all over the map. When I bought my GB and amp from a lady a few years ago I asked why she was selling it. She said "she just didn't like it". I have no idea what that meant, but some people are just scared by the machine or the reactions to it.

Dan

sick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew I could count on u guys to help me. I appreciate your help.
My son in law seems to have more trouble walking then anything else. He has not had it for more then 6 months though.
Where would be the best place to look for one.
Thank you again for helping us. Maybe someday I will not have to bother everyone.

sick

Posts: 538 | From Iowa | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I'll send you a PM

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

If anyone is looking for a DT EMEM rife machine, I have one that is 7 months old.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

norcal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29829

Getting back to my original question of last week,I still am a bit unclear as to how you find what frequency works or....?
I have the list of lyme #'s it seems like it would take alot of trial and error to stumble on the magic frequencies.
Is this how you make the right decision on which is the best for your own personal killing #'s.
I am a bit cautious as far as the amount of time you treat and how many different frequencies to use for each session.All of the research I have done spells out that this is a very direct way to rid your body of bacteria.
I wonder about the good bacteria getting killed off as well? I would imagine that rife is non discriminatory as far as what it hits,am I right?
Juli, I treated two nights ago with the frequencies that you suggested, nothing yet.
I have also done a couple others at two minutes each,nada as well.
I did test positive for lyme in Feb using the advanced labs culture but have since done a six month regimine of bicillin /clarithromycin/flagyl during the spring and summer. Wondering if maybe lyme is history?? I still have tinnitus insomnia and muscle twitching.My instinct says I still am positive.Thanks for the help everyone.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The frequencies Juli gave you are some of the better tested Lyme frequencies. Since you have recently been on antibiotics, you likely have very little active Lyme right now. Frequencies do not seem to kill cyst form Lyme.

When and if the Lyme starts to come out of cyst form you will know it from the herx that follows treatment.

In the meantime try 832 Hz for Bartonella. Let us know if you have any response to it. Hopefully you will not.

Dan

norcal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29829

Dan, Okay I am not showing symptoms of bart but I will give that a spin as well.
RZR
Member # 20953

Wonderful news to report!

First of all the bad...I am very, very sick since coming off abx the beginning of the week. Yeast issues are giving me a fit and stomach is a complete disaster. Still fighting the flu too.

Good news....Sweats have been gone for 3 days! They were almost not existent last week and now gone. Not sure if rife took care of babs or what, just so thankful! I have suffered for nearly 3 years and took high dose babs meds and relapsed each time I came off. Sweats were reduced but never eradicated...until now!

I believe rife took care of it!

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

D Bergy
Member # 9984

That is great news RZR. Keep treating the Babs for a few weeks. It bounced back twice on us. Lack of symptoms means it is reduced but not necessarily gone.

Babs is one coinfections that can be totally eliminated with frequencies.

Good Job.

Dan

RZR
Member # 20953

quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
That is great news RZR. Keep treating the Babs for a few weeks. It bounced back twice on us. Lack of symptoms means it is reduced but not necessarily gone.

Babs is one coinfections that can be totally eliminated with frequencies.

Good Job.

Dan

Thanks, Dan.

I spoke too soon....had some sweats last night.

I will definitely keep rifing...even after babs symptoms are gone. Duncani is one tough infection to eliminate!

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
Does anyone know if there has been any progress towards finding frequencies for the new coinfection Protomyxozoa Rheumatica that Dr. Fry discovered? I wonder if Char Boehm has looked into this?
Thanks,
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

quote:
Originally posted by tick battler:
Hi all,
Does anyone know if there has been any progress towards finding frequencies for the new coinfection Protomyxozoa Rheumatica that Dr. Fry discovered? I wonder if Char Boehm has looked into this?
Thanks,
tickbattler

I can't answer your question, but I sent Char Boehm an email from her website page on the contact link asking about frequencies for babs duncani. I received an answer within a day or so. You might give that a try.

For those interested...no duncani freq were available.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

sick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9143

Does anyone know if rife helps with the damage lyme does to the joints?
Does it help with pain?

sick

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have never used frequencies for any pain relieving application, so I do not know the answer to that question.

If you can find the pathogen that causes the joint pain, then if you can eliminate or reduce it, much of the pain should go with it.

The body should be able to repair some joint damage. I do not think frequency treatments can.

Dan

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My practitioner healed from severe arthritis caused by EBV. She had to first get rid of the EBV with rife and then used collagen and glucosamine together to rebuild her joints which are pain-free today.

The way she found out what was in her joints was through electrodermal screening. Her EDS machine is bascially a rife machine and she inputs frequencies into remedies to give to her patients. She can also use the machine itself to rife, which is much stronger than using the remedies. The benefit of this machine is that you can determine which pathogens you have and then rife for the exact frequencies that showed up on your test.

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Running 10,000 hz has stopped my pain immediately at times not always but it has.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Update.

I made an adjustment to my thyroid meds a few weeks ago and in the past few days I am feeling much better. It can take 4-6 weeks for me to get the full effect from any adjustment.

I did begin rifing everyday again for the Bart just in case but I think it was my thyroid levels. Yesterday I rifed both strains of Bart for almost an hour each (that's double time for me) and I'm happy to report I had absolutely no reaction to either freq. As you can image this has made me VERY happy. Cha Cha Dance Time! Just for the record it's taken me almost two years of rifing to reach this point.

I think I will add in the big sweep soon using a different CF 3.1. I know I still have some things hitting me pretty hard when I have accidently changed the CF so I'm thinking it might be wise to go after it. I've been told the Big Sweep hits everything and anything one could possibly have.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

Juli...

When you say "Big Sweep"...are you referring to the Rife/Peters/Protocol?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Nope!

It is Dr. Rife's 4 hour sweep. It is ran from 24000 hz to 500 hz.

I've been instructed to run it in sections and for less time until I know how I do with it.

With that in mind the first sweep I plan on running is a sweep from 24000 hz down to 20000 hz maybe for 15 mins or so. Then I'll try a sweep from 20000 hz down to 15000 hz and so on.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement