LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 51)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
Atta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Atta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any frequencies that work for what I call "jimmie legs"? Probably more commonly known as restless leg syndrome. I used to have it and it went away, recently it's resurfaced. It's keeping me up at night.

--------------------
Just a catepillar, full of imaginal buds.

Posts: 143 | From Philadelphia, PA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
500 mgs of Non Flushing Niacin about an hour before bed time should help. You can take more if you need it!

I used to get the same thing it was part of my herx reaction seems with all my infections!

PS. Make sure you get Non Flushing!!!!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone rifed successfully for strep? My entire family has it and we keep passing it back and forth.

I rifed a bit tonight for it and my throat became noticeably more sore. If you did have success, can you tell me if this happened to you?

Also, what frequencies worked for you and how long per day (and per freqeuncy) and how many days did it take to get rid of it?

Thanks,

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Per your request polly I have removed my post asking info about parasite herbal cleansing. However, I would like to say this... I am a rifer who has learned about including herbs such as wormwood and Cumanda into my rifing treatment regiment and I am so grateful that these posts did not get deleted because as I posted yesterday on another forum I am no longer reacting to 832 hz when increasing my times and I do believe including Cumanda into my final killing phase must be credited.

QUOTE]Originally posted by pamoisondelune:
Juli, That is OT (Off Topic). Could you delete it and move it to an appropriate thread? Then i'll delete my post here. [/QUOTE]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli,

I just saw your note above - do you think that the bacteria or parasite can adapt to the rife frequency? Does this happen often to you? Has anyone else experienced this? I have been trying to kill blastocystis with rife and am not getting the results that I used to. I feel like I am backsliding.

By the way, Cumanda has worked to kill bartonella for my family. If you take it with samento it works even faster!

Thanks,
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

tick battler,

Yes, I do! I'm not certain about Parasites but I have read time and time again that bacteria can change it's form but normally does not stray far away from the original freq being used to kill it. That is where a sweep is said to be beneficial running it 3-4 hz above and below the actual freq.

Using the Gating feature is also thought to help the body from becoming resistance to a freq when used over a long period of time. It is said to kind of "fool" the body from learning how to become resistance as it is not a constant deliverance to the body but a pulsing if that makes sense.

To be honest I haven't ran many sweeps myself when using single freqs because I have always seemed to be getting good hits but that could change. Now that I'm not reacting maybe I will try and do a sweep that could be wise.

I think being diligent about the the treatments and use of the freqs are important also.. I might be wrong but it's just my 6th sense on the killing process is to keep going long and hard not giving the pathogen a chance to re vive itself.

Backing up a bit I'd like to also mention that it was when I first began rifing is when I began having GI issues and ONLY THEN!! Now that I am completely free of Bart symptoms and rifing reactions from it I now believe that it is also parasitic other then just bart as I once believed. It is my thought that rifing must some how aggravate these little critters as I know others who have begun rifing are having the very same GI issues.

If rifing possibly can cause other conditions to surface I think it is important to learn how to deal with it and discuss it!!! Rifing is the base of my treatment but I know we sometimes need to use other complimentary treatments while rifing. I think it's VERY important to let others know that it can and possibly should be done to make our rifing sessions more effective in the long run!.

[ 09-26-2012, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tickbattler---- What machine do you have? There are a LOT of strep frequencies in the manual! Some very high! Which did you use?

Juli--- What frequencies did you use for parasites?

I rifed for gut parasites a couple of years ago, very successfully! It was my most successful rife treatment ever, complete cure.

It took about 5 months of short repeated rife treatments to get rid of them completely.

I never knew what it was exactly; i used a bunch of different parasite frequencies, especially gut flukes.

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

I have the MOPA. I have been running several of the strep autochannels in the book for the past 3 days. I still see a red spot in the back of my throat. But don't have quite as much tenderness after rifing like I did the first day. The first day I ran them my ear on that side seemed to clear a bit. I am not congested but something was happening there.

I wonder if I stick with it for a week if that will do the trick. I would love any input from others who have rifed for strep!

thanks,
tickbattler

map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do strep and staph on a regular bases. Anytime I feel a sore throat or my ears start bothering me, I go to these freqs.

I do them for a 2-3 days and sx go away. More than any other freqs I run strep/staph make me feel better vs lyme or bart that always bring on a herx reaction.

I've known for years there was one or both hanging out in my body. I knock 'em back, they build their army and attack.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Juli:
Per your request polly I have removed my post asking info about parasite herbal cleansing. However, I would like to say this... I am a rifer who has learned about including herbs such as wormwood and Cumanda into my rifing treatment regiment and I am so grateful that these posts did not get deleted because as I posted yesterday on another forum I am no longer reacting to 832 hz when increasing my times and I do believe including Cumanda into my final killing phase must be credited.

QUOTE]Originally posted by pamoisondelune:
Juli, That is OT (Off Topic). Could you delete it and move it to an appropriate thread? Then i'll delete my post here.

[/QUOTE]

By all means we should continue to be allowed to say what compliments getting us well with rife.
The whole medical section is that way. Some will start a thread about something and then others will chime in with adding x is what saved them.

I think it is a given that it takes many things to hammer down this disease be it coffee enemas or herbals included with rifing.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, discuss other treatments, but on the appropriate thread! We can't stuff all of lymenet into this one rife thread! Read other threads!

It's like trying to move everything in the house into the kitchen, because it might be useful there---- the bed, the sofa, the computer, the power tools...!

There are threads for herbal parasite cleansing!

People on rife thread ADD what ALSO helped, but Juli asked a completely pure question about herbal parasite cleansing, nothing to do with rife. Rife people need to read other threads too and branch out.

PollyPolygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

When I first came to this thread I was very sick like so many of you here are searching looking for help because mainstream medicine had failed me.

Being that sick and being a website manager of several websites I literally had to have someone navigate me to this thread because I could not focus long enough in order to find it.

There is a lot of good information here and I am so very appreciative to all that has shared but it can be overwhelming to someone that is very sick. I personally was one of those people so much so that it would take me 20 minutes to type a sentence and hopefully correctly.

I know many of you are that sick (Some Are Not) and you don't even post here you just follow the thread because you have PM'ed me or instead you have had a friend or your husband contact me because of this very reason.

So, that being said "Branching Out'' may not be an option for some. When your that sick and can't retain it's like trying to put a puzzle together not to mention I'm not sure how one would know to go looking for something you may not know that might be beneficial for you as you rife?

No one here is trying to get off topic especially me I simply asked a one line question. No, I have not ventured out much from this thread mostly because of the reasons I have given above but now that I am focused I would like to say that I have come to trust the advice of certain individuals here and with all the bunny trails out there not only in rifing but in general I just felt safer asking here.

My goal was to get better and I think for many of you it's the same and I'll leave it at that!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

smileynot
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smileynot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just finished doing 3-4 months of injections of Bicillin and just thought I can't take it anymore. I felt like my use of antibiotics was pushing the Lyme deeper. My bone pain is OFF the charts and i'm truly ready for God to take me home it's soo bad.

My husband and I purchased a Rife, the GB 4000, I think that's what it's called and did not buy the amplifier that some folks buy.

I've been using the Rife, 5 minutes on primary Lyme and 5 minutes on secondary Lyme and then 10 minutes on carpal tunnel. I feel really great in regards to the carpal tunnel.. but I feel like the Lyme is being bounced out of my bones and are trying to kill me now.

Ya'll i'm desperate.. i'm in tears, scared to death and don't know what to do. Is there some sort of protocol to follow, like am I not doing enough, if I still feel horrific pain... or should do less? Or should I increase the amount of time on the Lyme frequencies..

I HATE this... why do we have to fight this alone without medical folks helping us understand what we're doing...

somebody out there, please help me.....

Posts: 120 | From nashville, TN | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you taking any anti-inflammatory supplements? You need to load up on these until this is reduced a lot.

You can also try run 10,000 Hz with a Sine Wave to try relieve swelling. Five minutes should be long enough for that frequency.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smileynot, IMO you're doing too many minutes for a beginner. How often are you running for lyme?

I know how hard it is to start out with rife and be so ill and confused about how to start rife.

10 minutes early on is just too much. How many freqs are in these programs primary lyme and secondary lyme.

What type of detox programs are you doing while using rife? You can kill all kinds of the bacteria, but is your body detoxing the dead matter?

I would not be running lyme freqs anymore than once every 10-14 days early on. Even the carpal tunnel freqs could be hitting the lyme and making it more intense.

Pam

--------------------

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Maybe you need to buy the amplifier? (I'm not an expert.) Maybe try some different frequencies? (Those 2 ideas would be good for me, but i don't know about other people.)

Dan's suggestion for anti-inflammatory supplements is excellent. Also there are many threads on lymenet about detoxing supplements.

PollyPolygonum

tick battler
Member # 21113

I think I recall there was one member on here who thought that when she rifed, she wiped out the good bacteria in her body and got yeast infections. Does anyone recall this?

I just rifed with my daughter for 5 days in a row for various strep autochannels from the GB book. Each session took about an hour. Now my daughter and I have terrible yeast infections. I wonder if it is just a coincidence or if it is possible that some of the frequencies changed our flora. I would think that there must be frequencies that hit the good bacteria as well and perhaps we might use them sometimes by mistake?

What do you all think? Has anyone else had this happen?

Also, what frequencies have you used to get rid of a vaginal yeast infection?

Thanks,

tickbattler

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is Metallicblue?

I do not see any recent posts.

How is everyone else doing lately. It would be nice to have a tally of improvement or no improvement over the last few months.

Cindy has had some recent pain mostly in the knees. I am guessing it is Bart. Will treat it at the first opportunity.

Hope everyone is well.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

tickbattler---- It is certainly reasonable to think your flora has been altered, causing a yeast flare.

Here are some yeast frequencies, maybe you have them already (i haven't tried them)---

72, 254, 375, 522, 876, 987, 414, 422, 582, 784, 7870, 2540, 1016, 2222, 706, 771

I hadn't done a Candida treatment for months or a year, then i ate too much chocolate, causing gut swelling. So i ran the Candida frequencies in Nenah Sylver's book The Rife Handbook, holding the metal bars on my abdomen and wearing rubber gloves. The minimum 20 minute treatment worked immediately!

PollyPolygonum

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Dan good to see you around but sorry to hear about Cindy.
Last post I read from MBlue was he was seeing a new doc and was working at going after parasites. That has been while though.

I can say I am so thankful that I have my gb4000 to work with. I stopped abx a few months ago and just recently noticed c-diff symptoms. I found 2 out of the 3 freq. hit it and it is backing down.

I started recently working with the scaler wave panel attachment that connects with pos. and neg. on the gb4000. I am getting deeper penetration with using it. Hopefully it will knock my bart down into remission. If not I will probably buy the MOPA attachment.

I would be interested to hear updates from others also.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

What is the scalar wave panel attachment? Is the GB4000 website selling that, something new?

Jarjar--- I'm really glad you found the c-diff frequencies effective! I've always wondered about those, and i ask people, but only one rife person answered that one frequency worked for her.

What about MRSA? Are there MRSA frequencies? What about Alzheimer's? Do the Alzheimer frequncies in the manual really work?

PollyPolygonum

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I would like to hear about the scaler wave thing also. I have a vague idea of what a scaler wave is, but was not aware of any attachment for the GB-4000 that produces one.

MRSA is just antibiotic resistant Staphylococcus Aureus. Use the frequencies for Staph Aureus. Not sure if they work, but there is a good chance they do.

I am a little less confident about the Alzheimer frequencies, but its worth a shot.

Thanks for the C-Diff report. That is a pretty common infection for those who have used antibiotics for a longer time. It is nice to have another tool to get rid of it, since it is a difficult cure any other way.

Dan

Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are there any rifers in NY or NJ? I have a microscope and I know how to catch the spirochetes in action.

I would love to see them get zapped in a field of view, so that I truly know that it works.

Posts: 2087 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Below is a link to look at the scaler wave panel although it is called something else it mentions it is using scaler waves. An engineer that works with the gb4000 put this on the market in April.

I also bought pendants that you can imprint freq.into with mine also. Seems I paid around 300..perhaps a little more or little less.

If you search for devices that work with scaler freq. you will find they are VERY expensive compared to this.

One can not work with auto channels or sweeps with this panel, or so I was told. Scroll down for picture of panel.

http://www.quantumbalancing.com/gb4000.htm

Also this pic is not the latest panel out. The improved ones have 5 triangular magnets placed in sacred geometry around stars.

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Dan/Juli

I have a question for either since both of you got bart into remission. Without me scrolling thru 50 pages seems you narrowed down your bart freq. to 832 and perhaps 2016?

There are so many bart freq and I get hits from various ones. Did you just focus on those 2 even though you got reactions from others?

thanks in advance.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

2016 Hz is used for Lyme which I do use.

I use 832 Hz to treat Bart Henslae and 357 Hz to treat Bart Quintana but at higher harmonic's. That's it! That's all I have EVER used other then the Rife/Peters/Sweep that probably is hitting it also.

Here are the exact harmonic's I use

832 x 48 = 39936 hz

357 x 112 = 39984 hz

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Dan, But how do bacteria BECOME drug-resistant---- i read one account of a doctor seeing his first drug-resistant bacteria, i forget if it was C Diff or MRSA. He looked into the microscope and was horrified to see football-shaped bacteria with extremely thickened walls.

Since they can change shape and structure as a tactic for keeping the antibiotics out, how could they still be affected by the same oscillatory frequencies?

PollyPolygonum

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I also used the same frequencies Juli used, and they work very well. Two of the best single frequencies I have ever used.

Although the bacteria become resistant to antibiotics, it does not mean they are resistant to frequencies.

I have not had a clear case of Staph frequencies working for any type of Staph. Just have not run into it personally. So I am not sure the frequencies work to begin with.

But if we assume that the frequencies work for regular staph, then I think it is likely they would also work for MSRA. They are chemically resistant, but frequencies are a physical force.

It is possible the frequencies might have to be varied somewhat if the bacteria has actually mutated. I usually sweep any frequency because that could be the case for most anything.

I would run the frequencies listed and run a slow sweep 5 Hz above and below the frequency.

I do not know if it would work, but this way you have your best chance of success.

We also have Char Boehm's DNA based frequencies if the CAFL frequencies do not work. Between both of them, I think the odds are better than even that you could kill the bacteria.

Dan

tick battler
Member # 21113

Does anyone have a couple of good frequencies for strep?

Thanks,
tickbattler

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Using the Aubrey Scoon Sideband Calculator for Streptococcus Pyogenes these are the freqs that are listed.

Dan, probably can tell you more about the reliability of these freqs then I but they should be pretty accurate and well tested.

If you are using a 3.3 CF use freq 36,969 hz

If you are using a 3.1 CF use freq 37,233 hz

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I once ran a bunch of Strep frequencies on another family member. The glands on my neck swelled up after the treatment.

However, I ran many Strep frequencies so I do not know which ones worked. I do know I made a point of running Rife's original Strep frequencies.

I ran many of the frequencies that were listed in the GB-4000 manual. They are essentially the same as the CAFL list.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Dan,

Them freqs on the Aubrey Scoon Sideband Calcuator are Dr. Rife's orginal freqs right?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have a record of the treatment on another forum. I will have to find it and then I can be more specific.

Dan

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Dan, I have come to the same conclusion that you did. Ones needs the MOPA or in my case the scaler panel for deeper penetration for bart.. I was in a fatigued sinking spell earlier today and ran 8320 for 20 min. with the scaler panel.This is the longest I have ran one freq. at one sitting with the panel.
It brought my energy back up and helped clear my brain.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Apparently, I either did not record my experience with the Strep frequency, or I cannot find the post.

That also makes me question what exact frequencies I used at the time. All I can say for certain is that I ran one or more strep frequencies and it swelled up the glands in my neck. I do know it was accidental, and I was not running them on myself, but had the reaction.

Yes, the sideband calculator has the Strep frequencies that Juli posted. The 3.1 carrier wave and the 37,233 Hz strep frequency would be the better one theoretically, since the sidebands are closer than the 3.3 carrier produces with the 36,969 Hz frequency.

Penetration has always been an issue for my treatments. Rife does not seem to have had these problems and it is a mystery to me why it has been a problem for me.

Also, reading one of the doctors notes, (can't remember his name offhand)he usually had excellent results treating skin conditions using frequencies. Treating Cancer was usually a failure. Another contradiction to Rife's experiments. I would speculate that the reason for the success for skin conditions was the lack of penetration problems.

It would not surprise me if there is still a missing element to the original Rife treatments.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I finally had the chance to treat Cindy today. She started to get knee pain and it was spreadng to her hips and other joints.

I ran the Bart frequency of 832 Hz at a higher harmonic,for 20 minutes. She did not respond much to it. Some muscle twitching but no pain or other sensations.

Then I ran the Lyme frequency of 2016 Hz at a higher harmonic, for twenty minutes. She did not feel anything until about five minutes into it and then it had its effects.

She texted the following as I was outside at the time. Her foot, neck, back, knees and arms all started hurting. Muscles twitching and started to sweat.

I think it is safe to say Lyme is still present, and must of came out of cyst form lately.

Then I ran the Rife/Peters Lyme sweep for an hour.
I run it at 3.3 MHz carrier wave and run the sweep from 6,500 Hz to 6,800 Hz. I run it a little narrower than Mr Peters does.

She felt absolutely nothing until the sweep got to 6,675 Hz. Shortly after that she felt nothing again.

A little history is called for now. This sweep was developed by Mr Peters using Rife's original Syphilis frequency of 6,600 hz. Peters reasoned that Rife's original Syphilis frequency of 6,600 Hz using the 3.3 MHz carrier frequency was likely close to a frequency that would also work for Lyme. They are similar in many respects biologically.

Mr Peters had Lyme and wanted to get rid of it like anyone else, and he had the ability to replicate Rife's original machine working with the designer of the MOPA who had an original machine.

He built his own machine as he had built others before and tried out this sweep. He used a 3.3 MHz carrier and ran the sweep two hundred Hz above and below 6,600 Hz. As the point it would hit Lyme is not known, but if it was close to the 6,600 Hz it would be hit several times during this sweep. Rife's measurements also could have been off as frequency measurements were not as accurate as they are now.

He used it and it worked quite well for him. He used to run it a lot and he was symptoms free last I heard. He did run it a lot more than most people, but he had the time to do that.

I have always wanted to narrow this down a bit to save time and allow for a shorter sweep when time is tight.

If I can rely on Cindy's response to the sweep today, then I will make an educated guess as to a shorter sweep that has a good effect. There are a lot of ifs and buts here so do not bet the farm on this, but it is something to be explored by others to see if it holds any water.

She started feeling the frequency at 6,675 Hz. I will assume that she may not have responded to exactly 6,675 Hz but could be responding to an earlier frequency. I will use a five minute lag time to widen the sweep a bit.

I am going to say that the earliest frequency that could have affected her was about 6,665 Hz.
She did not feel it for very long, maybe two minutes at the longest, but it was quite pronounced.

From that I am going to say that a good experimental Lyme sweep from 6,665 Hz to 6,680 might be a good area to concentrate on using the 3.3 MHz carrier frequency.

I wonder why she did not feel the other frequencies that should have hit Lyme several times during the sweep? I can only speculate that she had already had one treatment using the 2016 Hz harmonic, and maybe that made it less likely to feel the sweep in general.

It also could be that at or around 6,675 Hz the most effective harmonic is achieved.

There is an awful lot of speculation in all of this, but I have had less to go on in the past.

It is just an interesting observation waiting for supporting or non supporting evidence from other users.

Just a reminder that this sweep only works because of the combination of the exact carrier frequency with the sweep frequencies. Running this sweep with a different carrier frequency requires different sweep frequencies. Running the sweep without the carrier will likely not work.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

One other thing I should mention.

I correct the 3.3 MHz carrier frequency by running it with 20,000 Hz and measuring it with a frequency meter.

This is to make the carrier frequency as accurate as possible.
With a small sweep, this is pretty important.

Dan

tick battler
Member # 21113

Dan,
Thanks for all of the great info on the strep and the lyme sweep. Do you normally use 3.3 over 3.1? I have been using mostly 3.1. Why do you prefer 3.3?
Thanks,
tickbattler

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Mostly because the 3.1 carrier seems to have a negative effect on me. At least it seemed to when I was ill.

Rife also used the 3.3 MHz carrier. There might not be a reason, but maybe he had a reason unknown to us.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Dan,

I'm glad you found a hit at least now you know what you need to go after! Interesting no hit with Bart!?

I always noticed my most intense pain when running the sweep when hitting 6625 hz - 6635 hz range. I really don't react any more unless I run it for a longer period of time.

I've been really healthy since running this sweep even my allergies are MUCH less then normal for this time of year. I think this is the first time in 7-8 years I'm not on any allergy medications. Colds and Flu's seem to pass me by and I know it's from running this sweep!

When setting the CF while running 20,000 hz it is good to turn the Gate on as well for running a more fine tuned CF.

Thanks for keeping us posted on Cindy's progress Dan it is always valuable info.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am searching for a used GB-4000.

Anything specific I need to be aware of to make sure I am getting the latest machine? I really don't understand the 3.1 or 3.3 carriers, etc.

Thanks!

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I think the later models of the GB-4000 have a 3.1 carrier frequency. Earlier models have a 2.8 and change carrier.

I have the older model, but it works well.

I will let you know if I see a used one for sale.

Dan

RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Dan!

Yes, please let me know if you see a used one.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

There is a GB-4000 on eBay now. I think this is the older model...it is black, not blue.

Can someone take a look and let me know what you think?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GB-4000-Royal-Rife-Function-Generator-/170921612640?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27cbb8d560

Thanks!

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

lost11
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lost11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread poped up at a unique time for me. Since there are still questions as to what I may or may not be still dealing with to a slight extent.. Confirmed now by two well know Lyme experts.. A good friend of mine who does bio feedback has a rife machine and has offereed it to me. Does it work on co infections and how is it done. Basically what is it?. Thanks.
Posts: 267 | From South | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

It is an older model going by the frequency manual which has a 2004 copyright.

You can have any of them updated for a reasonable cost if that is important to someone.

Dan

[ 10-08-2012, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: D Bergy ]

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Most any Rife type machine will work to some extent on Lyme and some if not all co-infections. It is not the cure to all diseases, but it certainly has been one of the more cost effective Lyme treatments.

These machines use specific frequencies to destroy, disable or in some other manner harm certain pathogens in the body. Some times it works exceptionally well, totally eliminating a pathogen in a few short treatments, but with Lyme and the other tough co-infections that is not the case.

It takes a long time to reduce Lyme, partly because you can only tolerate so much die off at a time, so initial treatments have to be short, and not very often. The other reason is it is not very vulnerable in its cyst form.

If you get the machine, then we will have a better idea how to use it. There are many different types out there.

I certainly would use it if it was offered. Why buy one if you can try it out first?

Dan

BTTaylor
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTTaylor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan asked how people were doing so.... I don't write on this forum very often but I read it. So just wanted to report on how I am doing.

Have been rifing for three years and I am still continuing to improve. I only rife once every 5-7 days depending on what is going on in my life. (Use EMEM machine) I don't know how people can rife every day. I like to have some days without herxing.

Now it seems when I do rife I can get thru my herxing without having to be on the couch. I seem to be able to work thru the herxes. I try to walk up to 2 miles a couple of times a week- need to increase that-some weight training. I have been able to golf again and at times 18 holes. A miracle to me to be feeling better!! Many of my symptoms seem to have disappeared. Cured? No, and personally I don't think its possible to cure Lyme disease completely. I sure hope I am proved wrong.

I definitely attribute my improvement to my rife machine. I haven't been on any antibiotics for three years.
It does seem I started to improve when I started rifing for babesia and bartonella. I only do the lyme frequencies maybe once a month.

However I just read that Bartonella needs to be rifed for every day as it regenerates that fast. Do you think that is true? I read that on a facebook page on Rife.

I think about getting another machine- maybe Doug Coil- because some people feel the EMEM isn't strong enough but haven't researched yet.

So I say yeah for Rife machines and keep my fingers crossed the medical community will learn more about it, research it and get it FDA approved. Beth

Posts: 63 | From eastern Washinton state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

What about those people dying now from Aspergillus fungus in the steroid shots for back pain?

There are rife frequencies for Aspergillus; do they work? It's too bad those dying people haven't heard of rife machines.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I don't know if those frequencies work or not.

I wonder why they exist at all, since it is a fungus that normally does not bother people?

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

BTTaylor---- Thanks so much for your report! It's great to have these affirmations!

I'm thinking of getting a Doug coil too. I've been running my GB4000 for 2 1/2 years; how long do they run before they get a problem? I would NOT want to be without it if i had to send it for repairs!!

Some people on this forum say Bart multiplies fast, although Canefan disagrees.

PollyPolygonum

lost11
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lost11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you D. Bergy. :-)
Posts: 267 | From South | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Anyone know a rife forum where everybody is using GB-4000?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

tick shooter
Member # 34096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick shooter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RZR:
Anyone know a rife forum where everybody is using GB-4000?

The Rife forum has many users who use the GB4000 and separate fora devoted to the GB4000 as well as many other devices. You have to be registered to post but I'm not sure about just reading. When you register you have to use your real name, they don't tolerate "handles".

The first url is the home page and the second url is the fora list:

http://www.rifeforum.com/

http://www.rifeforum.com/forum/index.php

They also have a Lyme forum in the lineup where people discuss using Rife technologies.

Ed

Posts: 4 | From The High Plains of Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I rifed twice yesterday, once in the a.m., once in the p.m., and i feel much better!

I can't know for sure what happened, but out of the Lyme, Babs, Bart, and Toenail fungus treatments,
it was probably running Bart twice that made the difference, wouldn't you think?

Tomorrow i should run only Bart in the a.m. and p.m. to see what happens. However, i probably can't resist running other things as well.

Polly Polygonum

MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you rife for parasites at the same time as Lyme and / or Babs?

Are any of you rifing for parasites? What freqs? How long and how often?

My husband decided to try rifing for parasites after hearing that they could be why some people have trouble getting better with abx treatment.

He doesn't have any known symptoms of parasites - hasn't had any tests. He does wonder if his big gut and sometimes bloating could be parasites??

Posts: 2252 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cottonbrain
Member # 13769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cottonbrain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done 16 sessions on my GB4000 with amp. I rife every day for 70-90 minutes. Also I've been taking abx for 4.5 years and still take them.

Mostly I've been rifing the freq.s recommended by Juli and D Bergy for Bart,Lyme, and Babs. I definitely herx every day, but not extreme herxes, and by the next day I feel recovered.

My question is, how many of you with the GB4000 use the hand cylinders AND the foot pads? I've been using the pads attached to my calves, or sometimes I put one pad on my arm and one on the opposite leg.

Is it better to use all four contacts? Also,do any of you put your feet in tubs of water with the contacts in the tubs? This method was recommended to me by the vendor who sold me my device.

Posts: 1173 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

cottonbrain--- i'm not the expert, but i think you are supposed to use both the hand cylinders and footpads to make a complete circuit.

Notice that the footpads are attached by black cords and labelled "-", negative. The hand cylinders are attached by red cords labelled "+", positive.

Dan can correct me if i'm wrong, but i think you need both for the electricity to flow.

You've probably read on this thread that antibiotics send the lyme into cyst form and that rifing does not affect the cyst form.

You've been taking abx for 4+ years---- how's your immune system?

Polly Polygonum

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

MannaMe----- Yes you can rife for parasites. I've posted parasite frequencies several times here on this thread.

The parasite treatment was actually my most successful rife treatment.

PollyPolygonum

D Bergy
Member # 9984

You need at least one positive connection and one negative (ground) connection for the GB to work properly.

It is better to use all four if you are treating the whole body to prevent the current from just taking the path of least resistance and missing other areas. For a localized treatment of a specific area two connections are fine, as long as you are using a positive and negative connection.
Dan

shannon12
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shannon12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh god, I need some help from some people that are experienced w/these rife machines. I am so sick right now, I'm trying to make sense of it all, but I can't. Some sites list the amp power, some don't is this what I should be looking at? Is the coil machine the same thing as the rife.

I'm just so sick and can't take it anymore, I will try anything. One was recommneded by someone that said there amp power was 2000 compared to most machines that are between 30-50? but I can't find any that list the amp power.

If someone can just point me in the right direction, of course I want to spend as least as possible but if it's going to be worth it, I will spend more, even though I really don't have it.

On one website for one for 1495 but it doesn't have the coil?
http://www.rifemachinedeals.com/

then a gb4000 for 1725, the generator? is this all I would need , plus I have to set it up myself?
http://www.thegb4000.com/rcProdmain.asp?id=1

Posts: 229 | From Forty Fort, PA | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cottonbrain
Member # 13769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cottonbrain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks, Dan and pamoisondelune. I'll start using all four.

Anybody know a good way to strap the hand cylinders on the back of the hands or the back of wrist?

I think the radio waves must travel pretty far because when i answered my phone, a landline, today, all I could hear was a buzz. So I turned off the freq. and the phone worked fine. The phone is about eight feet away from the amp.

Posts: 1173 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shannon12
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shannon12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or even a website that has good ones on there.
Posts: 229 | From Forty Fort, PA | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shannon12
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36149

or even a website that has good ones on there.
BrighterDays
Member # 26273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrighterDays     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone use a pendulum to find what frequencies would work for you?
Posts: 23 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Not a pendulum, but I've tried to muscle test myself asking questions on rife freqs and my body seems to be so confused by swinging back and forward.

I need to get my body worker to show me how to use a pendulum and try it.

Pam

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I used ace bandages to hold contacts in place so I would not have to hold them.

Dan

RZR
Member # 20953

Received my GB-4000 today....great deal on eBay & looks like new! When I turn the screen on it says Rev B7...anyone know how old the machine is?

I am completely confused about gating and duty cycle...guess I will learn that later.

Also confused about sweeping and channel sweeping.

I don't see the option of using 3.1 or 3.3 carrier.

SR-4 Amplifier RF light comes on, but GB-4000 RF light does not come on. I did check to make sure LCD said RF mode. Is this normal?

I keyed 10,000 for detox and it stayed in square mode. Is this correct?

Sorry for all the questions. I will eventually get the hang of it!

[ 10-18-2012, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: RZR ]

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

cotton brain ----- i stuff them up my sleeves.
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

RZR---- If it's initially set in square mode, it will stay in square mode until you change it. You can run any frequency and it will stay in square mode. You'd have to hit the square/sine button and click on sine to make it change to sine mode.

Or was your Q, should 10,000 be run in square or sine mode?

When your frequency generator red light does not turn on, what's your "output level" set at? Is it turned down low? If you turn it all the way up, does the red light go on? That's the knob in the lower right corner. Turning it to the right is turning the power up. If it's turned to the left, that's turning the power down.

PollyPolygonum

RZR
Member # 20953

Yes, my question was should 10,000 be run in square or sine mode.

Is square mode used to kill pathogens and sine mode for detox?

My output level is all the way up. The RF light does not come on either way.

Thanks for helping....very nice of you!

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

D Bergy
Member # 9984

oh god, I need some help from some people that are experienced w/these rife machines. I am so sick right now, I'm trying to make sense of it all, but I can't. Some sites list the amp power, some don't is this what I should be looking at? Is the coil machine the same thing as the rife.

The coil machine is similar to other frequency devices, but uses a strong magnetic field produced by copper coils and the frequencies for its effect.

If you are confused now, the coil probably is not for you. It is not exceptionally difficult to use but if brain fog is a problem you need a simpler machine.

If you want a low cost machine that can improve your symptoms take a look at the EMEM in the link below. It will not have all the fancy features, but it gets the job done all the same.

http://www.rifemachinebuilder.com/1.html

I'm just so sick and can't take it anymore, I will try anything. One was recommneded by someone that said there amp power was 2000 compared to most machines that are between 30-50? but I can't find any that list the amp power.

Don't worry about the power if you buy a machine used in this thread. They all have enough. I don't know what the 2000 means, but Rife used between 40 and 50 watts in his plasma machines. No one has anything even close to 2,000 watts. You would not want to use it if it did.

If someone can just point me in the right direction, of course I want to spend as least as possible but if it's going to be worth it, I will spend more, even though I really don't have it.

On one website for one for 1495 but it doesn't have the coil?
http://www.rifemachinedeals.com/

Not familiar with this machine so I can't say if it is worth buying or not. If you have a problem who will fix it? You can get the GB-4000 serviced updated etc. I have done it many times.

then a gb4000 for 1725, the generator? is this all I would need , plus I have to set it up myself?
http://www.thegb4000.com/rcProdmain.asp?id=1

The GB-4000 is a good machine, and you can use it without any amplifier. It is not the cheapest machine out there. I would get this one over the one in the above link.

It is easy to use and set up once you do it a couple of times.

It all depends on how much you can or want to spend, and what features are important to you.

The cheaper EMEM can help a lot, and once a person gets more functional, they can always get something else later.

Dan

RZR
Member # 20953

Shannon12...

I found a used GB-4000 with SR-4 amplifier on eBay. Just keep checking if you are interested in a used machine.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

UOTE]Originally posted by RZR:
Received my GB-4000 today....great deal on eBay & looks like new! When I turn the screen on it says Rev B7...anyone know how old the machine is?

I am completely confused about gating and duty cycle...guess I will learn that later.

Also confused about sweeping and channel sweeping.

I don't see the option of using 3.1 or 3.3 carrier.

SR-4 Amplifier RF light comes on, but GB-4000 RF light does not come on. I did check to make sure LCD said RF mode. Is this normal?

I keyed 10,000 for detox and it stayed in square mode. Is this correct?

Sorry for all the questions. I will eventually get the hang of it!
[/QUOTE]

If your RF light is not coming on when running a frequency then your not getting any RF. Check your connections and turn your out put all the way up and if your still not getting a light on the GB your unit is not working so you will need to call Jeff.

Your GB 4000 comes with a built in 2.4 CF which is the older model or 3.1 if newer. Unless you have the MOPA you have no way of changing it unless you were to have it upgraded or are using the MOPA. If my memory is correct B7 is a upgradebale machine A is not. What is the copyright date showing 2004 has not been updated 2011 has.

When using the GB and Amp only use Square Wave if your machine is working and you use Sine you'll get a slight shock.

Make sure your pads are REAL wet. I placed my foot pads in separate plastic tubs of water then set my feet directly on the pads.

I posted 7-10 pages back how to set your settings on your GB 4000.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

If the RF is not working you will get a slight shock or tingling as you can running it in audio mode.

Turn the machine on in the dark. Sometimes the light is not very bright.

Dan

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement