LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 52)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
RZR
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
If the RF is not working you will get a slight shock or tingling as you can running it in audio mode.

Turn the machine on in the dark. Sometimes the light is not very bright.

Dan

I did not get a shock or tingling, but I just tried running it in RF mode. I checked it in the dark, but the light still doesn't show.

I am sending it to Jeff for updates and he will check it out.

Thanks Juli & Dan for all your help....truly appreciate you!

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little update...

I've decided to try rifing again during the night as I sleep. I'm feeling a bit more confident about running my machine while I sleep now that we placed a grounded lamp timer to ensure shut off.

I've placed all my single freqs that I use into one auto program and programmed my GB 4000 to run each freq individually for 25 mins each.

Meanwhile, I have sent my spare GB 4000 to have Jeff place a on/off switch so I can manually turn off ALL beeping which will make it so nice when my husband programs my R/P/P sweep when he makes his .am bathroom run. Hehe!

Recently I bought a Trifield Meter so I could measure/test if by placing a dark hankie over the tube would it omit less frequency and what I found is not one single bit according to my meter reading.

The tube that I use for night time use is a tube that contains two gases one being helium and I think the other is called argon which makes for a much less brighter tube kind of purple in color then just the helium which is a very bright white.

I've been doing some experimenting with the range of the frequencies from the tube with my new meter. I was really surprised to find that when I placed the meter within 1-2 feet of the tube my meter reading was off the charts however, at 4 ft away my reading was about 100% at 5-6 ft I barely got any reading if any what so ever!

Jeff, recently had told Ed the freq will carry up to 7 miles but if a person was beyond 6 ft of the tube then it would have no effect on them.

Unless were using the meter wrongly I was shocked to see the loss of the freq at 5-6 ft out.

My meter gives me a few different settings one being Radio/Microwave which I believe would be the correct field I should use. The other fields really don't register much but they are (Magnetic 0-100 range) (Magnetic 0-3 range) then (Electric).

Unless I'm totally missing something here it looks like placing the tube in mid range of your body is best. Since I am rifing in bed I have been placing the tube at my feet but according to my meter my head is getting nothing. When I rifed during the day I sat in my easy chair with the tubes at my feet so most likely my head was in rage.

Overall my health is awesome now and I am so glad I took a chance on rifing and dropped the abx's and followed Dan's path which I credit 100% of my rifing success!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you keep us updated on how the night treaents work for you. How long are the total treatments?

Not real sure about the six feet thing. The strength does drop off rapidly with distance, but I also think that at times it takes very little strength to have an effect. Micro current devices have a very minuscule amount of power but can have a pronounced effect. So I am told, anyway.
It would be an interesting test for someone with Lyme that is just starting frequency treatments.

I am really happy that Juli and my wife have had stellar results with this treatment method. Others have also, and it all helps to get some sort of benchmark on how to proceed when starting out.

Lyme disease is going to become a larger problem and people simply cannot afford good conventional treatment even if they can find it.

My cousin has been ill with this for quite some time, and only recently found a good LLMD. The first thing he did was give the name of another LLMD so she has someone to see when he gets shut down. What a sorry situation that is!

Plus it is all on a cash basis because that will keep him from scrutiny from insurers and allow him to operate longer.

The only real long term hope is self treatment using methods that are access able to anyone. Rife, herbs or whatever will get the job done. We are all laying the groundwork for the future of treatment. It is important for ourselves first, but also thousands in the future. I think Rife would be happy to see the benefits his method has produced, even under less than ideal circumstances.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm running the R/P/P sweep every night for 90 mins starting with freq 6470 ending with 6740 I also use the gate feature when running sweeps.

In the auto program I created I have 7 freqs that run for 25 mins each so 7x25=175 mins which is just short of 3 hours. I run this every night also.

Not having to get up and turn the machines off is a real plus of using the auto timer.

To my surprise after running the two Bart freqs everyday for 30 minutes over 5 months I am still getting a slight reaction when increasing my time when running 357 hz. 832 hz I am getting no reactions.

Dan you wrote above ~ The only real long term hope is self treatment using methods that are access able to anyone.

Just last week I have been asked by the President of our Michigan Lyme Disease Association to write a article for their News Letter because of the success I have had from rifing alone. I was told many of the LLMD's in our area years ago tried the machines including herself when they had to hook them up to some kind of batteries and had little effect. My plan is having a Big Voice and I can only hope I can do it justice!

Your right Dan, I too believe it is becoming a real big problem.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a perfect spokesperson for the job.

Thank you for the detail on your treatment. Unfortunately, our local support group is not too receptive to alternative treatments.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's the tube, Juli? Does it come with the MOPA or what? Or do you also have an EMEM or BCX-Ultra or what?

It's great that an Association will listen to you. I tell lyme-infected people about the rife machine but haven't convinced anyone to pay attention.

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

The tube is powered by the MOPA. The tube is what actually transmits the frequencies.

Yes, I'm excited about being able to have an opportunity to get the word out about rifing. I am told the news letter goes out to almost all our Michigan LLMD's.

Linda, (the President of MLDA) knew me from the onset of my sickness and knew just how really sick I was. She knows my story and now she knows the results I have gotten from rifing alone.

She wants others who are sick to know they do have other options and she wants the LLMD's to know my story as well. She is already connecting people to me that are sick and want to learn about rifing.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli...You will help so many people by writing the article. I am so happy you have your health back and able to pass on your knowledge!

How many frequencies do most of you run for each pathogen?

I have so many things....lyme, babs, bart, mycoplasma, coxsachie, parvovirus, parasites,
HHV-6.

I feel a bit overwhelmed at this point thinking of the time that I must spend each day to rife for everything.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

RZR,

One day at a time.. I would recommend going after Lyme then adding in Bart and or Babesia to begin with.

We all have gotten overwhelmed more then once. I personally don't use more then 1 or 2 freqs to treat a pathogen other then lyme I do use 3.

Running the R/P/P sweep I believe will hit much of everything depending on your span of sweep. It may be a good thing to add in early on as I now look back.

There are a lot of different paths out there as I had told you yesterday when we spoke. I'm a believer in Dan's path because I know first hand it has worked for me.

You asked me to post the settings for the GB 4000 so here they are.. I believe the newer GB's are defaulted to these settings along with any recently updated machines. These settings are good with or without the MOPA.

1. Press> Gate Press> 3 Set Rate 1000 Press> Enter.

2. You should now see the Duty Cycle set at 50 Press Enter.

3. Push the Period Button Set Duty Cycle to 90 Hit Enter.

You can delete any numbers by using the back space then re enter the number needed.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

Thanks, Juli for posting the above settings...huge help!

I mailed my machine to Jeff on Saturday and got it back on Thursday....great service! I plan to start testing frequencies tonight.

For other newbies, I also found this link very helpful on using the GB-4000.....

http://mylymediseasetreatment.com/how-to-use-the-gb-4000-rife-machine/

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Preparing for the coming power failure, i ran the rife machine every day for the last 4 days, for 1/2 hr or an hour each session.

The result is fewer symptoms. This is a better schedule for me.

My usual schedule is based on procrastination, putting it off until the symptoms impel me to treat them, so that i go 2, 3, or 4 days without a treatment.

If i rife for lyme, babs, and bart every day indefinitely, maybe something would be eradicated.

PollyPolygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

A few weeks ago I was watching Dr. Oz and they were saying that 80% of the people have HPV and they now know that it causes many other cancers and not just cervical. Some of the other cancers were oral and throat just to name a few.

I couldn't help but think "Wow" if mainstream is admitting 80% then it's probably worse then we really know of coarse 80% is bad enough . They mentioned a rarer type comes with warts but don't cause cancer.

About two days later I had gotten a news letter from Dr. Mercola's holistic Vet that was talking about how most dogs will have this virus specific to dogs called Papilloma that is picked up from the grass and if they get a weak immune system the warts can surface.

After reading that I wondered if my little yorkie's skin tag she has had for about the last 6 months was really a wart? I rifed her two days in a row for 15 mins using auto program 578 Papilloma Virus and after her second treatment I checked the tag/wart and it literally crumbled in my fingers including releasing a few hairs.

Anyone looking to rife this type of virus it looks like the rifing might be pretty effective. It's not very often we get to see immediate results like this and so I wanted to share this story!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting post Juli, my dog has small dark warts on her back that just come and go at times. From what I read most dogs immune system can knock it down.

So I ran the auto channel holding my crystal tubes coming out of my pos and neg wires of my gb4000 on my dog. I had about 2 fingers on each on each tube and the rest of the tube was resting on my dog. So while I'm barely have contact with the tubes and I get growling in my stomach while I was treating my dog.
I have no warts on my body but it was hitting something viral in my system.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

If you wear rubber gloves to hold the contacts on your dog then you won't be effected by the freq.

Yeah, I was thinking the same just how different is the HPV from the Dog PV after seeing them results! [Embarrassed]

Let me know if you get a herx from it?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

To those who are interested in the R/P/P Sweep I sat down and listed just a few of the known pathogens this sweep is hitting at higher harmonic's.

I have customized the sweep a bit by tightening the sweep to 6470 hz - 6740 hz ran for 1 1/2 hours.

The original sweep was based on 200 hz above and 200 hz below 6600 hz which is a original syphilis freq Dr. Rife had used now believed to hit lyme. Running this sweep in combination using a 3.3 CF is what is believed to make this sweep most effective.

I have not ran any single freqs for CPN, MP, Erlichia or Anaplama other then for testing purposes and I know I have been healthier overall once I was able to run this sweep 3 days a week so I believe it is being effective for these pathogens.

My Rife Peters Protocol 6470 hz-6740 hz Sweep

Lyme 6600
Lyme 432x15=6480
Lyme 612x11=6732

Bart 832x8=6656

Anaplasma 387x17=6579

Erlichia 395x17=6715

Xmrv 448x14=6720

CPN 479x14=6706

Candida 464x14=6496

C Diff 387x17=6579

Myco Pneumonia 660x10=6600

72x92=6624 and 120x55=6600 Hulda Clarke says that these two frequencies kill 90% of all parasites

Right now I'm personally at a cross road after 22 months of rifing as to how I want to precede from here with my treatments. Everyone is different and dealing with different amounts and types of pathogens so I think we have to take that into account. Very few have gone before us so knowing exactly how to precede can be unsure territory. My plan now is to let go of many of my single freqs I am using one by one and relying on this sweep even more so. Sharing our experiences hopefully will help us all get a better understanding for the future.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

Hi Juli....thanks for listing the sweep.

I am still trying to understand the GB-4000 and how it works. Right now, I am only testing single frequencies.

From what I understand, my machine was updated to a 3.1. Would this sweep also work on my machine or do I need to adjust it some way?

Would a newbie run the R/P/P sweep at much less time?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

As a newbie with any sweep or freq always run less time to find your herxing point. I began the sweep with 15 mins.

I'm not sure just how effective the sweep would be using a contact device. The tube creates sidebands above and below the actual freq that is being swept. The Sidebands are being created continually and I'm told they are hitting a wider range of freqs throughout the sweep.

I'm not real technical on my understanding of the sidebands and how they work I wish I was but I totally trust those who have assured me this is happening and my results reflects this.

Dr. Rife used sweeps also to ensure coverage. I wish I knew the math. Obviously, the power of the MOPA would be a factor also.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

If my memory serves me correctly, even the contact method will produce some sidebands. I remember Jeff Garff stating this a while back.

I am too tired to do the math for the 3.1 carrier and the Rife/Peters Lyme sweep right now, but I will take a shot at it when I have more time.

One interesting thing that Mr. Peters came up with was this giant sweep. This would also hit Lyme and about anything else you might have. Here is his quote.

Run 3.1 carrier frequency and a sweep from 500 to 24,000 Hz over two hours or longer.. This hits everything Rife ever tested.

I would not recommend that long of a run time for a start, but something to work up to slowly.

This is a good way to treat with a minimum of confusion. Whack everything, but do it carefully.

Dan

RZR
Member # 20953

Dan...

Thank you so much.

I don't understand the math involved at all for the sweeps. Is is complicated? Maybe I can learn.

So, do I just run the sweep from 500 to 24,000 Hz?

If you do find the time and don't mind, I would greatly appreciate your help.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

RZR
Member # 20953

quote:
Originally posted by RZR:
Dan...

Thank you so much.

I don't understand the math involved at all for the sweeps. Is is complicated? Maybe I can learn.

So, do I just run the sweep using frequency numbers 500 to 24,000 Hz?

If you do find the time and don't mind, I would greatly appreciate your help.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I will post the explanation, from Mr. Peters, on how to convert the sweep for different carrier frequencies when I get home.

You certainly can run the sweep above,with the 3.1 carrier, but I would cut it down to a half hour and work up or shorten it depending on your response. A half hour is zipping through the range pretty fast so you may not get a reaction. I really do not know for certain.

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

But what about 5000? I thought you said 5000 is harmful and to be avoided?
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I think that was me that said 5000 hz caused me bad upper GI pains that would drop me to my knee's for hours once upon a time.

I don't know if it would still have the same effect but I'm not willing to find out. Other's have done well running this freq just not me.

I also know their are other freqs I have hit while running a sweep that have caused me the same reaction. I can't say which freq it was for sure but I know it was when I once ran R/P/P sweep at a higher ending number.

Just go slow until you know how these sweeps effect you.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Dan or others told us about 5000 before you (Juli) came here.

What about multiples of 5000?

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I just recieved this PM from Pamoisondelune. Is there a point in all this?

Hi Juli,
In this sentence, the correct word to use is AFFECT.
---

----

"effect" means something like, to bring about, to cause results, to cause

"affect" means something like to cause reactions, especially emotional or physical reactions.

(i didn't consult a dictionary.)
Compare:

Just go slow until you know how these sweeps cause you.
Just go slow until you know how these sweeps cause reactions in you.
----

Don't mind me, just a contribution to your contribution.

PollyPolygonum

Looks like we now have a Grammar Cop! Maybe we should be more concerned about the content vs the grammar. Why stop here Polly?

I see many grammar errors thoughout this site probably might keep you busy for awhile as it seems you have nothing better to do.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

quote:
Originally posted by pamoisondelune:
Dan or others told us about 5000 before you (Juli) came here.

What about multiples of 5000?

Yes, and it was Dan that had told me about 5000 hz also. What I'm saying is that it had a bad effect on me. Oh that's right affect! Whatever!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

Juli has been extremely kind and helpful to me...always answering PMs and even talked to me on the phone!

I personally don't care about affect, effect, or whatever you are complaining about.....don't think anyone else cares either.

We all have more important things to be concerned about.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Polly sent me a PM a couple of years ago pointing out my misspelling of the word definitely - I spelled it "definately" by accident lol. I was offended at first, but then just let it go. However, she is most DEFINITELY a grammar nazi haha!!

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have a bad memory, so I do not remember specifically what was supposed to be bad about 5000 Hz. The only thing I can think of is that is might have been a frequency that someone reported could break apart some red blood cells.

Obviously, it does not do this to most of them as the person who reported it was still alive. I do not recall him saying how long he ran the frequency or if he had an infection that could have been in the blood cells and caused the reaction.

I have ran 10,000 Hz for swelling, quite a few times with no problems, and it did reduce swelling. It is a multiple of 5,000 Hz.

If you look at the CAFL cross reference list, you can see that 5,000 Hz is used for a lot of conditions. If it caused major problems we should have multiple reports by now.

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/CrossReference.htm

I have had problems with the CAFL E-Coli frequencies. They made me sick, but did not destroy the E-Coli. The effect or affect, still not clear on that, was temporary and had no long term consequences that I am aware of.

The 3.1 carrier frequency made me more ill when I was very sick with a large infection partially as a result of Crohn's. I suspect it would not have any impact on me now, but I have not tried it either.

It is an experimental treatment, but all the indications we have available point to its general safety. You can have an adverse result on occasion, but that is the case for anything.

When I treated my wife for the XMRV virus, she broke out in a case of Shingles. Not what either of us wanted. I treated her with the Herpes Zoster frequencies and the Shingles went away.

Two others in my family were also treated for the same virus and never broke out in Shingles.

If I were to run 5,000 Hz for a long time, I might check my blood with my microscope, but I do not worry about sweeping through it.

Here is Mr. Peters explanation on how to convert the Rife/Peters Lyme sweep for different carriers frequencies. Since it is the combination of the two frequencies that hits the Lyme, it is important to run the correct sweep for the carrier.

If you know the original Rife MOR for a pathogen you can calculate an audio frequency on a Beam Rays type machine with a different carrier frequency. What you do is calculate the multiple of Rife's MOR that is nearest to the carrier frequency, either up or down. Then you choose an audio frequency that will place a sideband spike right there with the fewest number of hops. For example, lets say you want to calculate a frequency for Lyme's cousin Syphilis using the GB4000's built in 2.4576mhz carrier. The Rife MOR for Syphilis is 788,700hz. The multiple that comes closest to 2,457,600hz is three times the MOR, 2,366,100hz. That multiple is only 91,500 hertz away from the carrier, so it is a pretty good match. Here we can take our choice of audio frequencies we can use, depending on our machine's capabilities. If the machine is capable we could simply use 91,500 for our "audio" frequency and the first sideband spike below 2,457,600 would be right on 2,366,100hz. Or we could divide 91,500 by 5 and use 18,300hz. Or divide by 11 and use 8,318hz. It is our choice, as long as one of them hits 2,366,100hz. It is best to get there in as few hops ad possible as the more hops away from the center frequency you go the weaker they get.

Lets not get too hung up on grammar errors. We have bigger fish to fry here.

Best regards

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I wanted to point out although I could not use 5000 hz because of the bad effects I would get from it 10,000 hz was my best friend! It always lessoned my herx's by about 50% and took away about 90% if not all the eye and head pressure I would get when rifing Bart.

If you haven't tried it and can run it I highly recommend it. Running this freq for even just a few minutes after a killing session made a huge difference for me.

Dan, once pointed out to me that the supportive freqs may not work the same harmonically as the killing freqs. I now believe this to be true so I never calculate and use a higher harmonic when using them.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Many of you are asking so here it is..

Taken from the dictionary.com lets be clear for future references.

Pollys quote from above ~(i didn't consult a dictionary.) Maybe you should before correcting someone?

Grammar Rules for Affect and Effect

Now that we have the two definitions, how do we know which word to use? Here are a few suggestions to keep in mind:

1. If you are talking about a result, then use the word "effect."

*Example: What effect did the loss have on the team?
2. It is appropriate to use the word "effect" if one of these words is used immediately before the word: into, on, take, the, any, an, or and.

*Example: The prescribed medication had an effect on the patient's symptoms.
*Example: In analyzing a situation, it is important to take the concepts of cause and effect into consideration.
3. If you want to describe something that was caused or brought about, the right word to use is effect.

*Example: The new manager effected some positive changes in the office. (This means that the new manager caused some positive changes to take place in the office.)
4. Affect can be used as a noun to describe facial expression.

*Example: The young man with schizophrenia had a flat affect.
*Example: The woman took the news of her husband's sudden death with little affect.
5. Affect can also be used as a verb. Use it when trying to describe influencing someone or something rather than causing it.

*Example: How does the crime rate affect hiring levels by local police forces?
*Example: The weather conditions will affect the number of people who come to the county fair this year.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

In the last week or so i've been rifing Lyme, Babs, Bart, every day, sometimes twice a day, trying for an hour each time.

The symptoms are less. What should i do now? If i keep on this schedule, for how long?, will the Bart or Babs be completely eradicated? How long do i keep at this?

I'm afraid after a long stretch of extra rifing effort, that they will just remain as before, and the extra effort will have no more result than rifing once every few days.

How can i cure the Babs and Bart? Should i buy a MOPA, a BCX-Ultra, a Doug coil? Should i just rife longer and oftener?

Any ideas?
PollyPolygonum

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Juli:
I just recieved this PM from Pamoisondelune. Is there a point in all this?

Hi Juli,
In this sentence, the correct word to use is AFFECT.
---

----

"effect" means something like, to bring about, to cause results, to cause

"affect" means something like to cause reactions, especially emotional or physical reactions.

(i didn't consult a dictionary.)
Compare:

Just go slow until you know how these sweeps cause you.
Just go slow until you know how these sweeps cause reactions in you.
----

Don't mind me, just a contribution to your contribution.

PollyPolygonum

Looks like we now have a Grammar Cop! Maybe we should be more concerned about the content vs the grammar. Why stop here Polly?

I see many grammar errors thoughout this site probably might keep you busy for awhile as it seems you have nothing better to do.

This is more like control freak then moderator, Polly you need to chill before you start running off some of the best contributors to this site.
Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

quote:
In the last week or so i've been rifing Lyme, Babs, Bart, every day, sometimes twice a day, trying for an hour each time.

The symptoms are less. What should i do now? If i keep on this schedule, for how long?, will the Bart or Babs be completely eradicated? How long do i keep at this?

I'm afraid after a long stretch of extra rifing effort, that they will just remain as before, and the extra effort will have no more result than rifing once every few days.

How can i cure the Babs and Bart? Should i buy a MOPA, a BCX-Ultra, a Doug coil? Should i just rife longer and oftener?

Any ideas?
PollyPolygonum

Polly what machine are you currently using?
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

In the a.m. i rifed for LYME on GB4000 using my usual
39168, 6513, 6514, 39263, 39265, 39267, 39269, 39271, 39273, 39274.

In the p.m. i rifed again for lyme using the same frx, but i didn't get the usual head reactions. My head didn't react. So i tried the sweep 6110-6290, reinforcing it with a sweep 6150-6200. My head reacted strongly!

This p.m. i broke up the sweep into 6110-6150, 6150-6200, 6200-6240, and 6240-6280, 5 min each. My head did react, as well as to the other frx above.

Strangely, my head always reacts when i rife for Trichophyton (toenail fungus). Why?

PollyPolygonum

Beloved
Member # 37415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beloved     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could anyone give me any advice or hope ? I've been rifing weekly with a GB4000 for 5 months now and not really improving. I've been using frequencies from this message board as well as the frequencies book included with the GB4000. I am apparently one of those that do not sense much during the rife period.

I have heard some stories of people taking as long as 7 months to a year to start seeing improvement.I wonder if this is a constant herx but feel the same using the machine weekly as bi- weekly. Can anyone give me any advice? I'm doing 5 minutes per frequency, some grouped (mostly) but I also made a program that uses single Lyme Frx.

My LLMD has suggested Hyperbaric as well as Samento added to my program but from what I've read those 2 things seem to put progress in reverse. The Lyme bugs sense them coming & go into dormancy.

2) because I feel like I'm stuck (or maybe it's because I've had Lyme for 20 years & the buggers want to stay), I'm thinking of getting a DC powered Magna Pulser to add to the Rife machine, but I'm getting bogged down with which one is better & more expensive doesn't mean it's better for killing off Lyme. Any suggestions on a DC device?

Thanks in advance

--------------------
Lyme: 1991
DXed: 2008

'Do not go where the path may lead; go where there is no path and leave a trail.' Emerson

Posts: 45 | From Georgia | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Beloved,

Are you using a Amp or MOPA with your GB 4000? If not you might think about using more power I think it takes more to knock lyme and co infections down.

I'm not big on using a bunch of different freqs maybe one or two of the "most common freqs" too treat each pathogen if you get a good reaction from it. I have been using the same freqs from the get go and I have had accelerated results considering how sick I was and all the co infections I had.

My thoughts and it's just my 2 cents take it or leave it I would use less freqs and only single freqs and not use any of the auto programs in the book for treating Lyme or it's Co's. I believe the AP's are good for the most part but not for lyme or Co's. I would also run each freq for 20-25 mins each.

If you are only rifing bi weekly or once a week then that's probably a major factor why your not feeling better. You might think about increasing your sessions as you can tolerate it working up too at least 3 days a week if not more. Some freqs I have ran everyday for a long period of time.

Sweeps are good also the Rife Peters Protocol seems pretty effective for Lyme and most Co's . I have used this sweep in addition to running my single freqs but I have NOT treated four pathogens I have or should I say had with any single freqs I just used this sweep and I am no longer symptomatic or reacting to the sweep. I'm beginning to wonder if this sweep alone might be all we really need if calculated correctly for each individual person's infections so at the very least adding it in too your rifing regiment might be wise.

[ 11-03-2012, 10:42 AM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Beloved
Member # 37415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beloved     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am using the sr-4 amplifier for my gb-4000, and right now am typing while running my own Lyme program. I did start a cold 3 days ago, ran the Rife Frx for the auto program & now it is pretty much gone.

I had given thought to increasing my rife times for Lyme to 10 to 20 minutes, and I will also increase to more times rifing weekly.

Bryan Rosner's book suggests a periodic strike attack with various 'meds' such as tinadizol(sp?), or Samento, colloidal silver, etc, So I am using up my flagyl (2nd choice to the tinadizol) to strike the Lyme. the next strike I'll do the Samento, Cumanda & Burbur.

What pray tell is the Rife Peters Protocol?

I'll give myself a bit longer before I consider a MOPA but I am considering a HFMP DC machine. I've had Lyme for 21 years now; I lost my 30s & 40s to this evil tenacious disease so I guess I can't expect to recover super quickly.

I am feeling better today (my sleep dr changed my sleep med as elavil had stopped working.)

Juli thank you so much!

--------------------

'Do not go where the path may lead; go where there is no path and leave a trail.' Emerson

Posts: 45 | From Georgia | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

You have a good machine and I got most of my results with the Gb 4000 and Amp as you are using now.

I'm not sure what you are asking me about the Rife Peters Sweep?

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

I ran a sweep of 24,000 to 500 mhz last night for the first time at 15 minutes. I itched quite a bit before I fell asleep.

Tonight, I ran the sweep again and now itching.

Why would this happen? Anyone else had this problem?

Juli.... You stated above you use gating when running the R/P/P sweep. What gating number do you use?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I itched most times after rifing and kept getting this reaction for a very long time. (maybe a year or longer) I just figured it was part of the die off and now that it no longer happens it makes sense because my die off is now less if any with some pathogens. It will get better but possibly not anytime soon.

I always took Benadryl an hour before bedtime I believe the toxins from the die off can cause a histamine release so this was always a part of my nightly detox.

Use the same settings as I listed above. These settings are fine for everything you run unless you personally find a reason you would want to change them.

Unless Jeff tells me different then I will leave them alone.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beloved, I herxed terribly for the first 12 mths. Then good periods started happening.

My biggest problem was detoxing. I was so toxic from years of abx and my body not being able to detox dead matter.

Once I focused on getting the juices flowing and body was removing toxics, the day after day of herxes did stop.

Don't give up on your machine yet.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beloved
Member # 37415

Yes, Juli, you mentioned the Rife Peters Protocol/ Rife Peters Sweep. I have no idea what that is.

--------------------

RZR
Member # 20953

I know co-infections can be rifed daily.

What about lyme?

Also, I don't own the travel case for my GB4000 and SR-4 amp. Any less expensive ideas that work well?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jarjar:

"This is more like control freak then moderator, Polly you need to chill before you start running off some of the best contributors to this site."
-
-
Moderator?? Who said she is a moderator??? The moderators on this board are Jenifer, Robin123 in Seeking a Doctor, Dogsandcats, sixgoofykids, Lymetoo, and LouB. That is it. We will soon add "faithful777" to our ranks!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I have the case and I would not have bought it had I known it is hard to fit everything into it but that's just my opinion. What about rapping them in towels and placing your stuff into a nice tote or suitcase?

For the most part I rifed Lyme using 612hz, 432 hz and 2016 hz (single freqs) 3 days aweek and then I ran the R/P/P sweep on most off days. I'm not sure we need to rife that much but that is what I did up until just recently.

I was told that Dr. Rife treated his patients only every 3 days and had over 80% success rates in doing so. I'm still chewing on this one but I am cutting back.

Beloved,

The Rife/Peters/Protocol is a sweep designed by Mr. Peters using Dr. Rifes original freq that he had used in treating syphilis. 6600 hz being the main freq and running a sweep for 1- 2 hours sweeping 200 hz above and 200 hz below 6600 hz. The combo of using this sweep along with using a 3.3 carrier freq is what is believed too produce the best results.

Dan, can explain it better then I but I understand there is a math too calculate the sweep that will allow a person the use of a different CF. That's where I am totally lost. Sorry.

I do run this sweep but I have the MOPA so no math for me and that is a good thing! Lol!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you rife for parasites, what are you using to bind up and carry out the toxins/heavy metals?
Posts: 2247 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
Are you taking any anti-inflammatory supplements? You need to load up on these until this is reduced a lot.

You can also try run 10,000 Hz with a Sine Wave to try relieve swelling. Five minutes should be long enough for that frequency.

Dan

I've been reading through old messages on this thread trying to learn as much as I can about the GB-4000.

As usual, I am confused once again! [bonk]

I have been running 10,000 Hz with a Square wave instead of Sine wave. Is that incorrect?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Dan,

I thought I once had tried using sine wave and got a poke when I was using just the contacts I'm I mistaken?

Maybe it was something else my memory has been a bit off ever since Ed changed the fan on my MOPA and we both forgot to recheck the CF.

I ran the R/P/P sweep for 1 1/2 hrs and by the next day I really wondered if I was going to die. Honestly, it hit my memory first then besides all the pain running throughout my body my legs began going numb and pulse became irregular. To my surprise I came out of if pretty quickly by the next morning but my memory is still a bit off.

BTW, the CF was on 2.6 instead of the 3.3 I normally use. It's amazing that I am symptom free considering a change in a CF would hit me that hard but it could of been hitting other things other then Lyme or Co's.

Another lesson learned the hard way.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

quote:
Originally posted by MannaMe:
When you rife for parasites, what are you using to bind up and carry out the toxins/heavy metals?

When I have die off to deal with I use either chlorella, liquid clay bentonite or charcoal. Sometimes I use all 3. One advantage of the gb4000 is that it has an auto channel to help detox parasite and toxin die off.

Actually I take Chlorella every day as it is known to bring up cd 57 rate in many and I just feel better on it.

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Thanks for bringing up the CF issue Juli,my gb 4000 lights up as a 2003 model. So I presume it's a 3.1 CF? Dan if you can shed any light on this it would be appreciated!
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Jay,

I think the 2004 and older could still be 2.4 CF.

Mine was a 2.4 when I bought it just a few years ago and I did have Jeff update a few months back to the 3.1 and now it flashes 2011 with a copyright software rev C8.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

My GB4000 broke down after 2 3/4 years of use.

Too bad, i was improving on a schedule trying for every day Bart and Lyme tx at least, trying for at least 1 hr.

I wish i had bought a back-up for this occasion. Actually i'm back to my PE-1, but i don't have the nosodes.

PollyPolygonum

RZR
Member # 20953

quote:
My GB4000 broke down after 2 3/4 years of use.

Too bad, i was improving on a schedule trying for every day Bart and Lyme tx at least, trying for at least 1 hr.

I wish i had bought a back-up for this occasion. Actually i'm back to my PE-1, but i don't have the nosodes.

PollyPolygonum

I sent my GB-4000 to AAA Productions for repair. I mailed it on Saturday and got it back on Tuesday...just a few days! Just mail it out ASAP!

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

RZR
Member # 20953

Does the anti-yeast diet have to be followed with rifing?

I am still on abx and plan to get off ASAP....just dreaming of the day I can eat and gain some weight back!

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am pretty sure a 2003 GB-4000 would have the 2.4576 MHz carrier frequency.

If you are using 10,000 Hz for physiological effect instead of using it for killing a pathogen, then it is thought that a sine wave is a better way to go. You should not use gating either as that puts a spike on frequency you are running.

The square wave on the GB-4000 is actually more of a triangle wave. It is intentionally made disruptive, to damage pathogens. It has a spike on it because when the very early models were used, people were not getting the results they should have unless they used the gating properly.
Now they work pretty well even without gating.

Juli, you should not have felt that high of a frequency. It is usually the low audio three digit frequencies and under that can zap you, in Audio mode. Some people are more sensitive than others so anything is possible, but normally this should not be a problem.

Those responses to the wrong carrier sound sort of like Bart die off. It is strange, that is for sure.

When I converted that carrier to a lower octave it came in the 634 635 Hz range. I noticed Bart Henslae is listed among many other things. Also the E-Coli mutant strain. The one that would make me sick to my stomach when I had some bad E-Coli in me.

634 - Anthrax_1, Bacteroides_fragilis, Bartonella_henslae, Coughing_from_flu_vaccine_1, E_coli, E_coli_1 , E_coli_comp, E_coli_mutant_strain, Influenza_Bach_Poly, Influenza_overnight_TR, Kidney_papilloma, Listeriose, Nanobacter, Papilloma_kidney, Staphylococcus_comp, Staphylococcus_general

635 - Bacteroides_fragilis, Cholesterinum, Clostridium_difficile, Dental_general, Dental_infection_1, Dental_infection_and_Earache_1, Detox_and_lymphs, Endocrine_RX_TR, Lymphs_and_detox, Parasites_flukes_blood, Parasites_schistosoma_haematobium, Tuberculosis_bovine

That is the kind of thing that makes me real curious.

Dan

RZR
Member # 20953

Does the MOPA make any noise while running?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Not much. I think the GB-4000 makes more noise than the MOPA does.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I've never tried using 10,000 with sine wave it's always been very effectice for me using SQ (afraid to change now). I do not use gating when running it either or when running a supportive freq you must of told me that at some point.

Now I'm really concerned about this bad reaction I did noticed my gums are super sore and still are sore seems to move around (i have very healthy gums otherwise) My bowels turned to water for a day too!

Bart Hanslsae 832 hz is the only freq I no longer respond to. I'm glad u have some understanding of the math.

[ 11-08-2012, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

Anyone know where I can sell a Dan T. EMEM-5D machine besides eBay?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

The rifeforum.com has a For Sale section.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

evakula
Member # 29042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evakula   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to let everyone know if you are using the Additional CAFL Frequencies on page 148 in The New Universal Frequency List they won't work on a GB 4000 they are not the right ones to run on A 3.1 Megahertz carrier Frequency.

I purchased my new book in June and they are wrong. Jeff at AAA productions said they were up dated in August. So if you purchased your book before that you might want to call Jeff or Kathy and check with them.

The New CAFL ( Consolidated Anecdotal Frequency List ) on page 103 is ok to run on the Gb 4000. hope this info helps.

Posts: 13 | From mich | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

quote:
Originally posted by Juli:
The rifeforum.com has a For Sale section.

Thank you, Juli!

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

RZR
Member # 20953

I just talked with KE Enterprises to order a new Univ Freq Book for GB-4000. There is a new edition that was just printed this week if anyone is interested. She said this list would also be good if MOPA was added later.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Just before i was about to send my GB4000 off for repairs, my husband asked to look at it. So i turned it on for him, and----- it worked!!!

I'm trying to rife 80 or so min a day, but very frustrated that i still have lyme, babs, bart, and toenail fungus. I need a better protocol.

I could add PE-1 therapy to this.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Get Char Boehm's DNA frequencies for Babesia and run them at the higher harmonic. They work well for Babesia.

It can be eliminated this way.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Used GB-4000 for sale if anyone is interested.

http://eugene.craigslist.org/hab/3301659187.html

Dan

poppy
Member # 5355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never read any of this thread before, and now I see other reasons to skip rife. Can't understand a bit of the discussion. And cannot do herxing.
Posts: 2888 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Bad herx!

I have been rifing 2 weeks and slowly increasing rife time.

I have been trying to rife daily, but usually need to skip a couple days a week due to mild herxing. Should I be rifing daily or do I need to go slower?

Last rife session was Saturday night, and I started feeling the herx yesterday. I am only up to 7 minutes each on (2) bart freq, (2) babs freq, and 17 minutes on Rife Peters Sweep. I always feel the sweep hitting while I run it.

I have not rifed since Saturday. Do I keep holding until the herx stops?

I can't believe the herx since I am on abx....thought my load would be down and I could rife longer times.

Any advice?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

On a happy note I'm glad the rifing is working for you that is a very good sign! If the herx is too much for you then slow down. Do all the detoxing you can so you can rife sooner but it is ok to go slower if needed.

I believe herx's can cause damage although I have had some off the charts with no long term effects.

There were times I was only rifing 1-2 mins and once a week for a particular pathogen and having to hold the time for a few sessions. It's ok!

I rarely got a herx from treating the myco 690 hz pathogen I just kept it what I call under my "herx zone". It probably took me 9-12 months to work it up to where I needed it but I still did it without herxing!

I didn't have a choice with all the infections I was dealing with and under the "herx zone" worked out just fine in the long run when dealing with a few Co infections!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

I do think rifing is working...sure feel bad enough right now!

I know what you mean about all the infections. I have lyme, bart, babs, coxsachie, parvovirus, EBV, mycoplasma, etc.

Right now, I only rife for babs, bart, lyme, and Rife Peters protocol. I will eventually add others in, but it's just too much right now.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

RZR
Member # 20953

There is a used GB-4000 & SR-4 amplifier on eBay right now if anyone is interested.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GB4000-SR4-Rife-Set-/170940459675?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27ccd86a9b

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

quote:
Originally posted by RZR:
There is a used GB-4000 & SR-4 amplifier on eBay right now if anyone is interested.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GB4000-SR4-Rife-Set-/170940459675?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27ccd86a9b

More then likely it is going to get knocked off by Ebay in a day or two because they used the word Rife.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

I didn't know the word rife could not be used on Ebay. That's good to know because I may put my EMEM machine on there.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Don't mention used for medical or healing or again they will more then likely knock your auction down.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement