LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 65)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
Peimomma
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peimomma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a thread I can post a rife machine for sale? I didn't want to post here if not allowed. Thanks
Posts: 233 | From AZ | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems like rife has worked better for me with ABX. I think each person's experience varies.

Since SacredHeart posted those Anthony Holland videos the other day, I have looked into whether the machines I have been using emit dual frequencies. The "reps" for the Beam Ray and the BCX411 both say that these machines do.

The rep for the Beam Ray was not sure about the 11th harmonic (but was going to check with the tech), but the BCX supposedly does put out dual frequencies with the 11th harmonic.

The Beam Ray has two bulbs, and the BCX has two wands, so I think if a device has dual bulbs (light-emitting) it most likely produces dual frequencies. That's my impression at this point.

I guess the more important question then would be is the 2nd frequency the 11th harmonic?

Supposedly there is a person doing petri-dish experiments on germs with the Beam Ray and having very good success.

This doesn't surprise me since I know of two people personally who used the Beam Ray who got cured from terminal cancer. The one had colon cancer and the other had prostate. Both were told they had 6 months or less to live. I have recently learned of another woman who is still living (not sure if cured yet) because of the Beam Ray.

I have heard similar second-hand testimonies about the BCX.

I'm not promoting one machine over another, because I am definitely not cured by any stretch of the imagination. But I am doing better because of the machines, along with the help of proper ABX.

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrinab
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrinab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i posted recently about this spooky 2. lyme too told me i shouldnt waste my money on it. some people from a local lyme group are using it with success. so it isnt easy to set up you hear? i dont know many people who know about rife machines.
Posts: 723 | From boston,ma | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacredHeart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Dbpei. =)TNT that is good to know that the one machine does hit the eleventh harmonic. Let us know about the others as well if you find out.

--------------------
Lyme flare June, July, August of 2013. Diagnosed September 2014 Lyme, Bartonella, Mycoplasma, Mono

Posts: 595 | From Texas Crossroads | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking back thru the last page I realize Anthony Holland's Ted talk video had been posted back in Feb.... I don't know how I missed that posting. It's such a great video with contemporary research and scientific validation!!! I hope it really gets a lot of attention.

We need to publicize this as much as we can!

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its been quite a while since I posted here. I have used my GB4000 with MOPA for over 1.5 years now. I think I have licked lyme, bart and mycoplasma. I still treat because I have no way to verify if I am cured.

I use all the frequencies that Dan discusses.

Regarding Bart. Its my understanding that bart can replicate twice a day.. so I always ran the frequencies twice a day.

For lyme Dr McDonald, I think it was, says Lyme replicates twice a week... so I always made sure I ran those frequencies at least 3 times a week.. but often much more... daily if I could.

I found the frequency of 840.6 to be highly effective. I actually started using this one after I was feeling really good as I didn't know about it before. Well, it showed me that there was still lyme around. With the use of this frequency I started having neuro twitching all over again, as I had not had that symptom after my first month of treatment. I continued daily with this frequency until no neuro twitching resulted from it. It took about 6 weeks to clear it.. now I run this frequency right along with the others.

I have managed to get well without the use of antibiotic drugs at all but I did use nutrasilver 3 x day in my first 3.5 months of treatment. I found that nutrasilver could not deal with mycoplasma. It was excellent for candida. Rife worked well for mycoplasma which had caused me restless leg syndrome and severe pain in my thighs and inflammation in the lymphatics of the groin and upper thighs.

hope this is helpful to someone.

Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

Very helpful, thanks Carmen!

Could you post which frequencies you used so that we don't have to go back looking for them? I remember a couple frequencies Dan uses, but I don't recall the mycoplasma one.

Thanks!

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is great, Carmen! Thanks for posting! Yes, I agree with TNT it would be helpful if you could give us the frequencies you have found the most successful for Lyme, Bart and mycoplasma. Did you also Rife for babesia and do you know how frequently that should be?

Many people write about herxing during or soon after Rifing and use that as a clue as to what they should be treating. Did you herx at all with Rife? It sounds like with persistent use of Rife machine, you gradually got rid of neuro twitching and some of your other symptoms.

I have been feeling a little better over time while using Rife. But I am doing many other treatments so it is hard to know which is responsible. I have only been using it about once a week though.

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lyme and Co-infections Frequencies

All of these frequencies were advised to me by Dan.

Also used www.nutrasilver.com 60 drops 3 x day with enzymes one hour before taking to help break the cyst in the first 3.5 months of treatment. I found this effective for treating blood born candida as verified by dark field live blood analysis. I never used rife for candida.

When I was done with the nutrasilver I still had reduced levels of lyme and bart. Mycoplasma only got worse through out all my treatment until I started mycoplasma treatment with MMS. MMS made it go away after one month of CD hourly while awake... but it came back about two weeks after stopping. perhaps a long treatment would have helped better but when I stopped the mms I couldn't help but note is was as bad as ever.

Thinking I’m Lyme and co-infection free at 1.5 year post diagnosis. Time will tell.

I have also treated Bartonella successfully and mycoplasma... although some folks tell me that mycoplasma will never go totally away and may resurface later. I have no symptoms. My mycoplasma symptoms manifested as restless leg syndrome, severe stabbing pains in my bilateral anterior thighs, tenderness and some swelling to lymph nodes in upper thighs and groin. I didn't know it was mycoplasma until I tried the frequencies for it and it went away quickly.

I don't know when to stop rifing... that’s my only concern now. Maybe will get a CD57 test in the spring. I'm still running the frequencies twice a week.

I tried lots of different frequencies but these are the ones that did it for me

Lyme: 612, 2016, 432, and 840.6 which is believed to be specific for the cyst or some other form.

Bartonella Henslae: 832 (and I always run it with the lyme group even if no symptoms)

Some people may need Bart Quintana: 357

Mycoplasma: Group 1 = 688, 690, 880.2, 254, 642, 644, 660, 690
Group 2 = 864, 986, 2,900, 688, 690, 880.2

Starts the sessions for only a couple of minutes each, maybe only one minute.. In a short time I was running them in groups of 5 to 8 for 30 to 45 minutes each on carrier wave 3.300

Regarding 840.6 frequency, I didn't start to use that one until I thought, I was pretty well, with like 90% of symptoms gone starting with it about 10 to 11 months into treatment.. I was having a bit of trouble with moon phases. Then Dan told me about this frequency and I added it in. I hadn't reacted from the frequencies for a long time. As soon as I ran this frequency I started twitching...what I call neuro twitching. I would twitch for a day or two then stop. I'd run the frequency again and start twitching again. and then stop after a day or two. I followed this pattern for about 6 weeks until gradually the frequency didn't make me twitch any more. So I think it perhaps got to some deeply imbedded lyme?

Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

Thanks Carmen! I appreciate you sharing your mycoplasma symptoms, too.
katrinab
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrinab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I was interested in the spooky2 as well so I emailed them and asked them about it and how it compares to the Doug coil( which I own now), and they wrote back to me and this is what they said...I don't know how accurate this is if someone could confirm I would appreciate it....

The Doug Coil is not a true Rife machine but a high-voltage electromagnetic pulser. It has a top frequency limit of about 2,000Hz. Spooky2's limit is 25 million Hz. The Coil is capable of generating a single frequency at a time (Spooky2 can generate two simultaneous frequencies in standard mode, and up to 1,024 in Spectrum mode).

A machine like the Doug Coil can only be operated in linear mode - one Program or frequency after another. With a multi-generator Spooky2 rig, each rig can deliver a different Program, or string of frequencies, at the same time.

Because each separate machine is generating its own discrete frequencies, there is no signal interference or modulation between them. In addition, each Spooky2 generator has two independent outputs. Spooky Boost allows you to mix the signals from each output such that they either do NOT modulate each other, or DO modulate each other in a way specified by the user.

The Doug Coil is a low-frequency device. Its effect is delivered by raw voltage - 40,000 volts. However, although high voltage will kill pathogens, this is simple electrocution. Howeer, it's frequencies that kill pathogens - not power. This is what Dr. Rife and Dr. Clark discovered.

They also found that the fundamental killing frequencies of ALL pathogenic organisms lie between 76,000Hz and 880,000Hz. So the Doug Coil cannot generate them, and must instead use low sub-harmonics beneath 2,000Hz. These are not nearly as powerful as the much higher fundamentals which Spooky2 is capable of generating.

Posts: 723 | From boston,ma | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

Just got my brucella frequency set from DNAfrequencies and will see what kind of results I get from them. I did a couple short sessions today and felt better since, so I'm hopeful. Fingers crossed!
dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TNT, what frequencies are you using for brucellosis?
Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

Hi dbpei,

I got my numbers from dnafrequencies.com

These are patented and by contract I cannot share them.

I have used 643, 748, 1423, and 695 (from the CAFL) up until now and have had disappointing results. These numbers definitely hit the bugs, but only seem to stir them up.

I'm pretty sure I'm dealing with brucellosis, and so I'm hoping these numbers really put a dent in it... perhaps even eliminate it!

I will keep you posted.

dbpei
Member # 33574

Wow. I didn't know about DNA frequencies. I will have to research them. Thanks for the response and good luck to you.
Peimomma
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peimomma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm selling my GB4000 and SR4 amp that were both updated in March 2015 by AAA Production in Utah. All cords were checked during this update and are in excellent condition.

Included are:
GB4000 Generator w/3.1 MHz update and software update
SR4 amp with power update
All power cords
2 foot pads with cords
2 hand cylinders with cords
1 2015 Universal frequency list
1 2014 Operating interactions and manual
1 Programming software CD
1 Royal Rife Story and Royal Rife in his own words CD

Asking $1700 plus shipping from WA

I'm selling this unit because I purchased a mHBOT chamber in January and am having great success treating my Lyme disease and don't need to hang on to this any longer as a back up therapy.

Posts: 233 | From AZ | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

Peimomma, does it have MOPA(the plasma tube)?
Peimomma
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45177

No it doesn't
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Sorting through the maze of possible coinfections?

Ann-Ohio just posted this excellent article that is quite extensive for co-infection names. Likely, many appear on the CAFL.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23400696

Chronic Lyme Disease and Co-infections: Differential Diagnosis.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peimomma
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45177

Rife Machine is sold.
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://breakthru-technologies.com/sites/breakthru-technologies.com/files/Tesla%20Healing%20Technology.pdf

What do you Rife experts think about this book on Rife and other electrotherapies?

Thank you for any comments!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karawhite
Member # 41374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karawhite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI everyone...I really need some advice...I've been using a rife machine for almost 6 months...I run the frequencies overnight every night --its programmed by computer automatically for lyme and coninfections so I don't know the frequencies..I wasn't too great when I started but now im almost non-functional, pretty much homebound with severe exhaustion...could this be a never ending herx? it doesn't make sense to me...will it ever end and get better? I don't know how the usual process of healing with rife flows...can someone elaborate?
Posts: 47 | From new york | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's way to much treatment time. You have no chance to clear out toxins.

Take a week off and then treat at the most, every other day. Treat three times a week if that is too much.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only Lyme frequencies I have found necessary for my wife are 2016 Hz & 840.6 Hz.

I have spent years sorting through the frequencies. These two are the most critical, and might be all that is needed unless multiple strains are involved.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigimac
Member # 33353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigimac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am finally going to buy a rife machine and before I do I was hoping you guys on the rife thread could vouch for this website.

rifemachinebuilder.com

I am looking to buy the one for 420. Anyone know if that is similar to the emem5a?

Posts: 1534 | From Greensboro NC | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluelyme
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That looks good .doesnt give specs on amps etc.freq gen seems rather basic but you can always get a different one....is plasma waaayyy better than contact...is seems like quality is paramount here

[ 02-03-2016, 02:58 AM: Message edited by: bluelyme ]

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1539 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

quote:
Originally posted by gigimac:
I am finally going to buy a rife machine and before I do I was hoping you guys on the rife thread could vouch for this website.

rifemachinebuilder.com

I am looking to buy the one for 420. Anyone know if that is similar to the emem5a?

Just looking at the rifebuilder site I would recommend the one with the Robin F125 generator. To be able to save programs and do sweeps makes this computerized generator a better choice than the basic one in my opinion. You have ease of use with the F125, and also it can sweep which makes it more likely to catch slightly mutant strains of the organisms you wish to target.

I have no experience with that machine, nor the EMEM5. But, some on here (like Lymetoo) have found the EMEM5 effective. I think Brian Rosner recommends it too.

I know Anthony Holland is finding a plasma tube effective at killing cancer (his TEDx talk is on Youtube). What he is finding is that it takes a machine that can run 2 frequencies simultaneously to kill pathogens. It has to be the basic frequency, AND ITS 11th HARMONIC.

So, find out if the machine you intend to buy is capable of (or is programmed to) running the basic number plus the 11th harmonic. Stay away from the machines that have a very limited frequency ceiling. The machine on rifemachinebuilder.com goes to 4,000,000 hz. That's good, but some machines go even higher.

Most killing frequencies are less than 20,000 hz. So 20,000 x 11 would be 220,000 hz. But, I have seen frequencies as high as 40,000 hz. The 11th harmonic would be 440,000 hz. So, I would think the machine you are looking at is a sufficient machine as long as it can run at least two frequencies at the same time.

Of course, none of this is a user report for the machine in question. I have only used Beam Ray, BCX Ultra, and a couple different contact devices. All of them hit the bugs, but I didn't have as good of an experience with the Beam Ray. I think it is better for cancer than for lyme/coinfections.

I know two people who cured terminal cancer with a Beam Ray, and 1 person that is completely well from lyme using a BCX and a contact device.

My advice? Get a plasma machine that can also do contact mode, is computerized (programmable), can run at least two frequencies at the same time (the 11th harmonic), and has a frequency ceiling in the millions (of hz.).

project
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for project     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with TNT's advice, get a plasma machine that is highly programmable and has a high frequency ceiling to be able to run higher harmonics concurrently.

I recently got a Spooky Central plasma Rife machine and have been experimenting with higher harmonics of frequencies I had been using against Lyme, ie: running the 2016hz frequency along with its higher octal harmonic 129,024hz at the same time. This is proving to be quite effective.

I've read that the well known killing frequencies are probably actually lower harmonics of the true mortal oscillatory rate frequencies that cause the microbes to break apart.

The plasma tube also definitely has much better penetration into dense tissues like bone. This was immediately evident to me after having used the Spooky2 generator contact mode for 6 months and also having tried a GB4000 with handheld contacts.

The Spooky machine's hardware has been reliable but not knowing the internals I can't really compare it to the rifemachinebuilders stuff.

The advantage I feel the Spooky system has is that it has a very sophisticated software interface that allows extremely fine grained control of the waveforms that are sent to the plasma system. The software is also continuously being updated with frequency sets and recommended configurations based on what the community discovers.

I think this aspect of the design makes it a pretty compelling system compared to having a hardware interface with fixed buttons.
http://spooky2.com/transmission/plasmaMode/index.html

Posts: 131 | From CO | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

I have found rife machines somewhat helpful as a "diagnostic" device. If I'm feeling really bad and am not sure what is surfacing, I run through a number of frequencies and see what kind of response I get from each.

Take this morning for instance. I was feeling pretty bad, especially the neuro pain and vibrations. I used 95 (supposedly a lyme #) and felt a little worse, then used 432 (a protozoa and lyme #) and felt like it may have helped ever so slightly.

Then I used 832 (a bartonella #) and within 3 minutes knew I was on the right track. I did 832 for 15 minutes and felt significantly better!

So, like I said, it can be helpful at times as a "diagnostic" tool.

On the other hand, there have been times when nothing I tried made any difference, and afterwards I was still not sure what was causing me to feel bad.

project
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for project     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TNT - I'm curious how far along you are in your recovery and whether or not you typically herx from Rife sessions or other treatments.

I find that I herx a lot from relatively short sessions, particularly with the plasma unit. I ran 832 and 357 yesterday afternoon for 30 seconds each (along with the decade harmonics, 832khz, 357khz). I notice a sort of energetic feeling relatively soon after running them but don't really notice anything during the session. I'm also somewhat occupied trying to move the plasma tube along my body to get an even distribution for each frequency.

By the evening I was noticing inflammation in my jaw and cheekbones. This morning I was full on herxing with major die off and needing to use binders. At this point I'm probably ~80% well but still have some remaining localized areas of infection that seem to be hit hard by the plasma.

Posts: 131 | From CO | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

quote:
Originally posted by project:
TNT - I'm curious how far along you are in your recovery and whether or not you typically herx from Rife sessions or other treatments.

Hi project,

I'm sorry I just now saw this. To answer your first question, I am not well, probably 30-40%. Depending on the type of machine I use, I can feel pretty bad the next day. The contact device I am using now usually makes me feel better immediately. If I use it heavily, I sometimes get looser stools the next day. No bad herxes like with Beam Ray or BCX.

I wish a contact device would have been available for my use early on. I really wonder how things would be now.

Yeah, you definitely need to go slow with Rife machines. To have bad herxes with such short sessions would suggest a rather heavy load still.

What infections are you still working on other than obvious Bartonella?

project
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46200

TNT> I'm working on Borrelia, Babesia and Bartonella. I've tried the frequencies for them all separately and the herxes are somewhat different.

I've managed to get up to 8 minutes per session now on the plasma, with the time split between between a set of frequencies for each of the infections. I find that plasma is more powerful than contact mode, but contact mode gives me similar herxes. I've never just felt better from Rifing without first herxing.

I herx like crazy in general though. My rife herxes are quite similar to those when I was using only essential oils. It's usually a 4 or 5 day affair with the 4th day typically the worst. I do detox regularly mainly using the sauna.

I guess I've been interested in whether the correlation between Rife usage time and herx is based entirely on bacterial load or if there are other significant factors.

It seems like there is a fair bit of consensus that eventually the herxes disappear and if this accompanied by symptom elimination then bacterial load is approaching 0 and this is effectively remission.

But I guess I've been thinking that in a lot of cases lack of herxing means not killing bacteria efficiently for some reason other than low bacterial load.

My reasoning is that ultimately almost all of us in treatment have more Borrelia/Babesia/Bartonella remaining in our systems than can be killed in one go without overwhelming the body.

So the lack of herx is not because there isn't sufficient bacteria in the body remaining to cause a herx, only that we're not killing enough of it with whatever treatment we're using.

This could be because most of the Borrelia is dormant in cyst form, but in that case it shouldn't be causing symptoms.

My personal suspicion is that bacteria in biofilm are somewhat resistant to the rife frequencies, perhaps because they are packed together and otherwise cushioned from mechanical vibrations in this matrix. However they could still be active and releasing toxins and thus causing symptoms.

Lately I've been applying an essential oil blend of Black Pepper, Geranium, Thyme, Lavender, Clove, Rosemary and German Chamomile in a carrier oil. I based this blend on these products: http://www.supremenutritionproducts.com/BFB/

I then take some Serrapeptase and Nattokinase and Rife a few hours later.

This combo seems to be causing strong herxes and I've needed to detox like crazy. I think busting the biofilm and creating more free form bacteria makes the Rife frequencies that much more effective.

Also getting rid of the biofilm allows the immune system to get in and kill more, which I think is in large part responsible for the delayed herx that takes place over several days.

bluelyme
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doea anybody else have experience with spooky2?? Project how are you faring?

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1539 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

There are times when using frequency treatments when they appear to be killing little Lyme and one week later you herx like crazy out of the blue. I do believe it is because a vast majority of the Lyme frequencies just hit the spirochete form. You really only need one good frequency per form. No point in running 20 or 30 frequencies that do the same thing.

Just from testing the frequencies for ten some years now, I only use two that seem to hit at least three forms of Lyme.

2016 Hz appears to kill two forms of Lyme by itself and 840.6 Hz hits another form 2016 Hz does not hit.

I would suggest anyone treating Lyme include these two frequencies.

Dan

bluelyme
Member # 47170

Hi dan do you know a frequency for the myco fermintans incognitus? ...have you ever used dnafrequencys...?..does she do actual research or sell random #s

--------------------
Blue

dbpei
Member # 33574

I wonder if using these frequencies would be useful for borellia miyamotoi? I have tried so many Lyme frequencies but because I have difficulty knowing whether I am herxing or not, it has been hard to know what helps. thank you, Dan.
D Bergy
Member # 9984

There are a lot of frequencies for mycoplasma fermentans incognitus. Here's the list I wrote down. I don't have it as far as I know but did have mycoplasma pneumonia. It was a big player in my Crohn's.

254, 484, 610, 644, 660, 690, 727.5, 706.7, 790, 864, 878.2, 880.2, 986, 2900, 642, 728. All frequencies are in Hz.

If it is like mycoplasma pneumonia they have to be run a long time. I treat for one or two hours but don't start out that long when you have Lyme. Test first at five or ten minutes.

I have used several of Char's frequencies. More often than not they do work if you convert them up to a higher harmonic.

Her Lyme frequencies failed to kill Lyme although it did affect it. I tested them a lot. The only effect they might have had was to make dormant Lyme active and even that is speculative.

She doesn't test them as far as I know. It a mathematical calculation better explained on her site.

Her frequencies killed mycobacterium paratuberculos subspecies avium in myself. Another Crohns player. I had a big red itchy often bleeding patch of psoriasis on my shin. I couldn't budge it with anything. I knew it was related to my Crohn's as it appeared at the same time as my other symptoms. Ran the frequencies and I could feel them hit my shin directly. Psoriasis area puffed up and then went flat and healed up. Just scar tissue left now.

I don't know if those Lyme frequencies work on other strains. It certainly is possible.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

There are a lot of frequencies for mycoplasma ferment and incognitus. Here's the list I wrote down. I don't have it as far as I know but did have mycoplasma pneumonia. It was a big player in my Crohn's.

254, 484, 610, 644, 660, 690, 727.5, 706.7, 790, 864, 878.2, 880.2, 986, 2900, 642, 728. All frequencies are in Hz.

If it is like mycoplasma pneumonia they have to be run a long time. I treat for one or two hours but don't start out that long when you have Lyme. Test first at five or ten minutes.

I have used several of Char's frequencies. More often than not they do work if you convert them up to a higher harmonic.

Her Lyme frequencies failed to kill Lyme although it did affect it. I tested them a lot. The only effect they might have had was to make dormant Lyme active and even that is speculative.

She doesn't test them as far as I know. It a mathematical calculation better explained on her site.

Her frequencies killed mycobacterium paratuberculos subspecies avium in myself. Another Crohns player. I had a big red itchy often bleeding patch of psoriasis on my shin. I couldn't budge it with anything. I knew it was related to my Crohn's as it appeared at the same time as my other symptoms. Ran the frequencies and I could feel them hit my shin directly. Psoriasis area puffed up and then went flat and healed up. Just scar tissue left now.

I don't know if those Lyme frequencies work on other strains. It certainly is possible.

Dan

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Dan, I'm using Char's frequencies for Babesia in higher harmonics, like 90000-100000Hz as I'm using GB4000 in contact mode. I herx a lot, I think the higher the harmonics the stronger the herx is. Will this be enough to erradicate it for good? I don't know. I'm having really hard time getting rid of Babesia

If I remember well you said that whe you treated your wife for Babesia you used 570, 27, 76, etc. frequncies. Did you also used in in higher harmonics?

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

No I didn't use higher harmonics for the other frequencies.

That was pretty early on in treatment and I wasn't really too familiar with using harmonics at that time. I don't remember if I even converted Char's Babesia frequencies or not.

I know I had treated her until she had no more reaction to the frequencies. I did that two times but it came back. The third time I added Char's frequencies and treated well after the symptoms were gone. She has not had any symptoms or response to the frequencies since.

Dan

bluelyme
Member # 47170

Thank you dan for those numbers..Does contact mode have the same efficacy as plasma?...i found a custom plasma device it is computor controlled with 30 inch bulb at 120 watts ...about the same cost as gb4000 mopa setup .i am so foggy i just dont know

--------------------
Blue

autumnolive
Member # 44093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for autumnolive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Should i buy a MOPA or a Doug Coil? Every day i'm saying i need more treatment. I 've been using the GB4000 for 6 1/4 years. It keeps me functioning, i live and work normally, but i have to run the GB4000 for at least an hour or two a day, which is never enough to knock down all my infections (Lyme, Babs, Bart, Candida, ToeNail Fungus (which is not just on my toes, i think,) other fungi?, and H.Pylori.). I'm always wishing i had another hour or two every day on the machine. When i do get a good long session, such as 3 hours, i feel better and feel i've been adequately treated for a few hours.
Would the MOPA improve this situation?
By the way, 2016 never did anything for me. 612 and multiples thereof always and still is my good basic Lyme tx.
I think i get good coverage of Babs and Bart with a short amount of time, such as 3, 6, 9, or 12 minutes.
The reason for using many different frequencies for one microbe is to prevent resistance. If you use only one frx, it could become resistant to it, couldn't it?

Posts: 22 | From USA | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I don't know how contact mode compares directly to a plasma tube. I would guess contact method could miss areas because it relies on conductivity. We used contact mode for quite a while and it worked pretty well. The MOPA is far more convenient and very effective.

The Doug Coil can only run one frequency at a time and can only be run for about 15 or 20 minutes at a time before the coil gets too hot. I don't see how that would make things faster.

If 612 Hz is working, use it and drop 2016 if you are sure it's not helping. For my wife, 2016 killed everything 612 did and more. We may not be dealing with the same strains either so go by your own results.

I don't think the bacteria can become resistant but in the case of Lyme, there are several forms so more than one frequency is likely needed. I am sure it is also possible that somebody could have more than one strain of Lyme. That might also need more frequencies.

There are so many possible variables that it becomes more important to find what works and what doesn't individually and build on that information.

Early on, in my wife's treatment, I focused on killing off Babesia. It took a little time because of mistakes I made like quitting treatment when symptoms were gone. Eventually I got it right and there has been no sign of Babesia for years.

You might want to try do the same. Keep the rest at bay but hammer the heck out of the Babesia until it is eliminated.

It seems to me from my wife's Lyme and my Crohn's disease treatment that the immune system can only really deal with one or two things at a time. In both our cases we both reached a point in our treatment when some of the infections were eliminated and our immune system kicked in. It does not even seem like a gradual change. It's like you get over the hump and all of a sudden these infections are not coming back nearly as quickly.

I think it might be helpful to eliminate what you can as quickly as you can, as opposed to treating everything, without eliminating any of them. Easier said than done but Babesia can be eliminated so that would be what I would put a big effort toward.

The Lyme can be reduced to the point it's not a problem, but very difficult to eliminate entirely.

For myself, H-Pylori was pretty easy to eliminate once I figured out I need at least a twenty minute run to do it. I was loaded with it. When I bumped up my treatment from ten to twenty minutes my intestinal tract burned like fire. I drank water and it burned all the way down. I went home from work early as this hit some hours after the treatment. Fortunately, it only lasted a few hours.

I kept hitting it for a couple of weeks and I have no sign of it now. Took me years just to figure that out. Never occurred to me that I still had it in my intestines even though I had eliminated it in my stomach a long time ago.

I only used 676 Hz for that.

Yeah, to me the MOPA is going to be more suitable for your situation by a long shot.

Good luck

Dan

willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willbeatthis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All: I have a BCX 411. Is there anyone that does rife coaching. I feel I could use it. 2nd, does anyone know if ultrasonic bug repellents that you plug in the wall would interfere with successful rifing? Thank you!
Posts: 859 | From Southeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I doubt the bug repellant would interfere. I also doubt that it works. I haven't seen one that works yet.

If you have any questions I will answer to the best of my ability.

I do not know the particulars of that device, but the frequencies are the same no matter the machine.

Dan

willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willbeatthis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a million- the support here is invaluable. I have been taking notes on this thread and I am only on page 5. To all that have contributed.... my greatest thanks....
Posts: 859 | From Southeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
autumnolive
Member # 44093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for autumnolive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If i buy a MOPA and set it up on the center kitchen table where it would be 3 or 4 feet from the stove and the sink, would that give me effective treatment? How much treatment would i be getting, in terms of enough or not much? Would it be worth the effort?

Thanks very much. My treatment strategy definitely lacks ambition. I treat enough to feel ok, to function, but i've never had as a goal actually eliminating something. Actually it did eliminate gut parasites very effectively several times.

Thanks a lot.

Posts: 22 | From USA | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

It should work at that distance.

Dan

willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Hi All: Dan, thanks so much for all of your help

of late. Is it normal to have your stomach really

hurt - almost like burning when you are running

and hitting Lyme, Babs and Bart frequencies?

This is one heck of a thread.... I thank you all.

I have made it to page 50.... I am taking notes

and learning tons.... to all that have contributed... BRAVO and THANK YOU! [Smile]

autumnolive
Member # 44093

The MOPA doesn't seem very useful to me currently. I wouldn't be able to combine it with my other activities to double up my schedule. In the kitchen i'd be 3 1/2 feet from the MOPA, which is probably too far to get useful treatment, i imagine.

I've learned that the MOPA interferes with computers, so i can't add the MOPA to my GB4000, which is set up in my computer room, where my husband's computer (the brainbox, not the monitor) also is. I mean, i couldn't be on the Internet simultaneously with getting MOPA treatment.

In the future, i could set the MOPA next to the sewing machine and sew, but i'm not doing that activity currently.

Thanks for all the analysis and logical advice, Dan, you are a Hero.

willbeatthis--- What lyme frequencies are you using? Is it possible that some could be cross-hitting H. pylori?

I run frequencies in the 6000's a lot, and i never know if they are hitting lyme or H. pylori or what. They seem to be hitting something and i seem to need these frequencies.

dbpei
Member # 33574

I thought with MOPA, you could be anywhere in the house (or at least room) for it to work effectively. I have GB 4000 and I think it works with the contacts, but because it takes hours and hours, had been thinking about getting MOPA.

I have spooky2 also, but don't have as much confidence that I am using properly. Would love to hear from anyone who has used both with or without success.

project
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46200

I'm using the Spooky Central plasma system.

From what I've read all plasma tubes have a near field that extends 6 inches from the tube and a far field which goes out many meters.

The near field is more effective than the far field, and also the signal strength will drop off with the square of the distance from the tube.

However I found someone who posted: "With the overnight sweeps, I killed off yeast growth at 30 yards, green mossy growth at 25 yards, and kept bread from molding for 2 months after it expired until I stopped running the sweeps every 2 to 3 days."

So clearly the range is quite far, but killing pathogens probably takes longer the further the tube is from you.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I know some of those infections can affect the stomach and intestines. I have not heard of the burning in the stomach while running before.

I did smoke my intestines with the already mentioned H-Pylori frequency of 676 Hz. Ran too long and it burned like crazy for a few hours. Apparently, with the MOPA there is a world of difference running that frequency for twenty minutes vs ten minutes. Really helped me afterwards though

Dan

JPS2
Member # 47031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JPS2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen mention of a Wellness Center in Sarasota, FL that offers Rife treatments, can anyone please message me the name or number of this Center?

Thanks and God Bless!

Posts: 6 | From Florida | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotQuiteAntonio
Member # 47277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotQuiteAntonio   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few quick questions:

Does anyone have any fresh input on the EMEM type Rife machines and their effectiveness against Lyme/co as well as for general support purposes (detox, liver, kidney, stress, et cetera)? EMEM5A in particular.

How much of a difference would you say there is between a unit with one coil and two?

Would you recommend a new unit over a used one, even if the price were right and it seemed to be fine?

How long do Rife machines tend to last? Is there any slow, gradual degradation that would take place over the course of a few years that would eventually effect the quality of treatments in a significant way? (I ask because I am looking at a unit that was made in 2004.)

If you only had $500 - $700 to purchase a Rife machine, what would you go with? I know, the ideal units cost more, and the best route would be to save, but if you absolutely had no other choice..

Also, I'll admit, I have not done as much research as I should. I apologize if I come across as a noob. I will get around to it. It's just hard, juggling everything.

--------------------
Still here! [Big Grin]

Posts: 8 | From Nowhere, Iowa. | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

If I had never used a frequency device before, I would be skeptical that it could work in the first place so I would buy a used device.

At least I was skeptical and did buy a used machine. Not the one you are looking at but I later bought a similar device new.

That's a pretty good price for that machine. I figure a used one should be about two thirds or less of a new one of the same type to be a good deal.

Like anything electronic, they can and do break. In general, they are pretty long lasting. I have had my used GB-4000 repairs once in the last nine years. My high frequency EMEM has never broke. It's about six years old.

The EMEM is a decent machine. It's plenty good to start out with. It can help a lot.

Dan

JPS2
Member # 47031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JPS2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone able to give a name or phone# for this rife center in Sarasota?
Posts: 6 | From Florida | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
autumnolive
Member # 44093

Have you ever heard of Geotrichum fungus? I hadn't ever heard of it, but it's in the GB4000 manual, and when i run Geotrichum fungus frequencies, among other frequencies, it helps clear my head. How come no doctor ever says, "You may have Geotrichum, let's run a Geotrichum test on you"? How come the GB4000 manual knows treatment for a fungus no one else has ever heard of?
autumnolive
Member # 44093

Recently i haven't had 2 or 3 hours a day to run the GB4000, so instead, i've been running the PE-1 two times a day instead of one, at 5 or 10 minutes each, for a total of 10 or even 20 minutes a day--- and feeling pretty good!

When i run the PE-1 twice a day, i can go two or three or four days without a GB4000 rife treatment, and feeling pretty well.

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
autumnolive,

Interesting. My big take-away is that it's vital to address fungal matters anytime antibiotics are on board.

Looking that up, likely it's just too common and naturally in humans to begin with so doctors aren't going to be all that jazzed about it. None of my ever were about candida.

Although it seems that for many who are severely immune-compromised, doctors do consider the overgrowth of it (as they do then with candida), see Wiki link.

Similar to candida in some ways, and maybe all opportunistic fungi, a body has to be ill for it to take over. Otherwise, all is in balance.

And most PCPs of those with chronic illness are simply not adept at being doctors for those with chronic illness, especially for chronic infections / mix of infections.

Second link: yes, it's about hooved animals yet some very interesting detail here about how this is not really a problem on its own but need a bacterial infection to make it a huge problem.

Some notes here about humans, too, especially the chart at the end of 2nd link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geotrichum

Geotrichum is a genus of fungi found worldwide in soil, water, air, and sewage, as well as in plants, cereals, and dairy products; it is also commonly found in normal human flora and is isolated from sputum and feces. . . .

https://sbsequine.com/white-line/

Taking the Mystery out of White Line Disease

Excerpts:

. . . Treating for bacteria or fungus alone is useless because when one is eliminated, the other will continue to grow unabated. You must control both simultaneously. . . .

. The special culture pictured in the jar isolated the fungus Geotrichum. This fungus is an aggressive saprophyte that grows vigorously on organic matter.

It is commonly found in sewage treatment plants and is a spore former, which means it is difficult to eliminate. . . .

Chart: VIRULENCE OF ORGANISMS IN HOOF AND IN MAN
-

[ 07-08-2016, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
autumnolive
Member # 44093

Do we have frequencies for Candida auris?

Here's a QUOTE:
in Great Britain, where a deadly new superbug is spreading throughout the country's intensive care units (ICUs). Reports indicate that the Candida auris fungus, which was first identified in Japan in 2009, has already infected more than a dozen patients at one London hospital, and dozens of others are said to be silent carriers of the disease.

Nearly 50 patients in the U.K. have thus far been identified as having contracted C. auris, with many more expected to follow in the coming weeks as the fungus is now being detected in places as far-reaching as South Africa, Kuwait, India, Colombia, Pakistan, South Korea and Venezuela. With a 60 percent mortality rate, experts fear that many people will die before the infection is finally brought under control – though it's unclear exactly how this will be accomplished.

The world-famous Royal Brompton Hospital (RBH) in London was forced to close its ICU for nearly two weeks back in June, after at least three patients died from multi-organ failure, a believed-to-be result of C. auris infection. Though the link between the three has yet to be definitively determined, the hospital decided to take a precautionary approach by transferring out its sickest patients and deep-cleaning the entire facility.

At least one patient at the hospital known to be carrying C. auris is now being treated in intensive care, as are two others who were colonized with the fungus, though they're being treated in a separate room from the infected patient. Meanwhile, other patients in need of surgeries and other care are having to wait until a plan of action is determined.

C. auris is UK's first multi-drug resistant superbug strain
What makes C. auris so problematic is the fact that it doesn't respond to the three most common forms of fungal treatment on the market, which means there's little that can be done conventionally to treat it once a person contracts it. And those most prone to contracting it are the already-sick – those in ICUs with serious health conditions that are often life-threatening.

McCoysMom
Member # 48351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for McCoysMom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rosiegeorge:
The TENS unit that was recommended by Rosners forum was a unit called the Wellness Pro.

Interesting enough the holistic center I went to use the rife was the same machine.

Apparently this unit can go as high as 10,000 hz
And you can self program the frequencies yourself.

Based on that, what does the group think?

Posts: 4 | From Southern New Jersey | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McCoysMom
Member # 48351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for McCoysMom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rosiegeorge, I know this post is from a while ago but where in NJ was the practitioner you saw? Can you tell me the name? I'm also in NJ and looking for someone to help my dog with lymphoma and Lyme. I found a woman in NYC but her website has bioresonance which is different from rife if I understand it correctly. She is 2 hrs or more away..,
Posts: 4 | From Southern New Jersey | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McCoysMom
Member # 48351

quote:
Originally posted by rosiegeorge:
The TENS unit that was recommended by Rosners forum was a unit called the Wellness Pro.

Interesting enough the holistic center I went to use the rife was the same machine.

Apparently this unit can go as high as 10,000 hz
And you can self program the frequencies yourself.

Based on that, what does the group think?

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I think there are better devices for the money. But, it should work well all the same.

It a contact machine and while contact mode works fine, it does get tiresome being attached to a machine. Especially for a longer term treatment such as required for Lyme Disease.

I would want a radiant plasma tube machine if I was spending that amount of money.

For a thousand less you can get the GB-4000 with amplifier and for $800 more you can get the GB-4000 with the MOPA plasma tube system.

Some of the practitioners that use the wellness pro also are distributers of that machine.

Dan

garnet10
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 48181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for garnet10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Started using the Coil Machine.

Not sure if I should start a new thread.

The first time I ran it at 612 Hz for one minute to my abdomen and thought my head felt "woozy" during it. Afterwards I was fine.

I waited 3 days and did 2 minutes at 612 Hz and again noted the "woo-woo" feeling in my head. For a few days afterwards I felt very tired.

I coiled for 3 minutes yesterday (after waiting 1 1/2 weeks) and definitely felt the "woozy" sensation in my head again. Today I am exhausted, unable to go out or do anything.

I have had episodes of extreme, debilitating fatigue on and off for several months, and I'm also on antibiotics, so not certain if this is herxheimer reaction, or just my CFS.

I'm hoping that the woozy brain feeling means die-off, and not some other strange reaction to the electromagnetic field created by the coil.

Anyone else get a "woozy" feeling in their head while treating with the coil machine? or other electromagnetic therapy/Rife machines?

Posts: 116 | From USA | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluelyme
Member # 47170

Ya got that with toxo treatments but i wonder about emf ..waitjng to do microscope rife treatments experments

--------------------
Blue

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have only had that feeling a couple of times. I would guess the best description would be what people here call brain fog.

Longer frequency treatments for mycoplasma have given me that effect. I don't treat for, or have Lyme disease so it's not related to that. It only lasts a few hours though. It only happened when I had a lot of mycoplasma pneumonia so I guessed it also present in my brain. I have not had it happen lately.

I have also been repeatedly exposed to 612 Hz when I have been treating my wife's Lyme and it doesn't affect either of us in that way. I haven't used that frequency in a couple of years though.

I would speculate that the effect likely will go away as the Lyme is reduced but I am not using a coil machine so if the effect is from the strong magnetic field, it could continue, but that seems unlikely.

Dan

garnet10
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 48181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for garnet10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
I have only had that feeling a couple of times. I would guess the best description would be what people here call brain fog.

Longer frequency treatments for mycoplasma have given me that effect. I don't treat for, or have Lyme disease so it's not related to that. It only lasts a few hours though. It only happened when I had a lot of mycoplasma pneumonia so I guessed it also present in my brain. I have not had it happen lately.

I have also been repeatedly exposed to 612 Hz when I have been treating my wife's Lyme and it doesn't affect either of us in that way. I haven't used that frequency in a couple of years though.

I would speculate that the effect likely will go away as the Lyme is reduced but I am not using a coil machine so if the effect is from the strong magnetic field, it could continue, but that seems unlikely.

Dan

Thanks, Dan, I appreciate your thoughts. I am hoping this truly is die-off, since brain fog/cognitive difficulties/memory problems have been part of my symptom complex.

The fatigue is much better today, and I'm left with just brain fog. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and in the coming weeks I hope to see a pattern.

Posts: 116 | From USA | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garnet10
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 48181

Some questions for you folks who use the GB4000 w/MOPA:

1) Does the GB4000 w/MOPA need to be a certain distance away from electronics like the coil machine?

2) And if so, how far?

3) If the plasma tube sends out the frequency wave in all directions, can two people treat at the same time?

4) How close should one be to the MOPA during treatment?

[ 09-08-2016, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: garnet10 ]

D Bergy
Member # 9984

It can interfere with electronics even some distance away. If I run a sweep I can make the stove display flash and beep. Sometimes it affects the dryer and it won't start when you push the start button. I have to unplug the coffee pot or it will start up as soon as the MOPA starts up. My Denon AV reciever will pick up the frequencies and I can hear them through the speakers. If you have arc fault breakers they can trip.

Some of these things only happen under certain circumstances. My breakers will rarely trip unless I run the gating feature. Sweeps cause the most trouble but nothing has ever broke as a result of interference. It just causes strange reactions to certain appliances.

I can have my laptop close to the tube and it doesn't really affect it, although it can interfere with the wireless mouse, if it's too close to that.

The closer the better. The energy from the tube drops pretty fast with distance. I set it on my lap or next to me.

You can treat as many people as can be near it. I try stay within three feet or closer.

Dan

garnet10
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 48181

Thanks so much, Dan!
TNT
Member # 42349

What is the best carrier frequency to use?

I'm using a BCX Ultra at this point, but not sure if the carrier is correct. The carrier freq. is set at 20,000 hz. at the moment. On one website I saw they were recommending 44,660 hz. as the carrier frequency.

The same website also said that the Ultra's plasma wands are preset at a carrier frequency of 100,000 hz., so I don't know if changing the computer settings will even make a difference...??

TNT
Member # 42349

Anyone have any input in general about success with particular carrier frequencies?
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement