LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
pamoisondelune
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rife on the Bartonella channel from CAFL and the Toxoplasmosis group in the GB-4000 manual, usually every time i rife, mostly every other day. The Toxoplasmosis frequencies are
434 4340 852 8520.

Both of those channels make me FEEL GOOD. I LIKE THEM. They make me feel as if they are helping me.
I imagine that both of these channels may be helping treat my eye pains.

In other words, i am TRUSTING my SUBJECTIVE reaction. I have NO OBJECTIVE INDICATION that i have either Bartonella or Toxoplasmosis--- but because these channels make me feel good (i imagine), i then conclude that i have Bartohella and Toxoplasmosis. And i'm not DOUBTING my subjective reaction--- it feels good, and i BELIEVE it is good, whatever it is and for whatever reason. I don't feel any doubt or indecision.

One OBJECTIVE piece of information i can give you in a few months is----- i can count the number of eye pains in my notes to see if they are less than the average from two or three years ago. Every eye pain i've had in the last 5 1/2 years is COUNTABLE in my extensive daily notes (except when i'm asleep of course).

That might indicate that rife treatment for lyme, bartonella, toxoplsamosis, or other, has diminished the number of eye pains, if in fact that's the result after 3 or 6 months or so.

----Polly Polygonum
---or Nilufar Knotweed

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Polly,

That's a great way to note improvement. It's the way I have been able to determine if my young children are getting better.

Each day I track symptoms and then in another spot list each symptom and which days of the month it happened on. That way I can count how many times per month that symptom occurred.

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTTaylor
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTTaylor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two questions?
What frequencies do you use for strep (on an EMEM)? I haven't tried that and would like to. My frequency list which I got from the company I bought my machine from lists: 453, 676, 727, 1109, 2600, 7160.

Second question- how many of you who rife are still under a doctor's care for lyme?

Posts: 63 | From eastern Washinton state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife has never been under a doctors care for Lyme. They determined she just had spontaneous Arthritis after a Deer Tick bite.

If they cannot even diagnose a rather obvious infection, they certainly are not qualified to treat it either.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am rifing and still being treated by my LLMD. She believes it's effective.

liz

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One benefit from rife treatment: no more insomnia.

Since i've been rifing, the insomnia has vanished.

I used to have frequent insomnia, which i overcame part of the time by taking Melatonin and Valerian.

Since rifing, i sleep deeply, and haven't needed any Melatonin or Valerian.

I didn't rife on any specific insomnia frequencies.

----Polly Polygonum
---or Nilufar Knotweed

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gwb
Member # 7273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gwb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On another thread, pamoisondelune, asked if anyone has heard of the F-Scan and wanted to know how it works.

I've decided to post this here as it seems more appropriate since it seems to resemble a rife machine.

Anyone know something about the F-Scan and how effective it might be?

Looks interesting http://www.energetic-medicine.net/f-scan.html

Gary

Posts: 1349 | From OK | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gwb
Member # 7273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gwb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooops, just now noticed that pamoisodelune has been posting here on this thread. So maybe you've already brought this up here? Sorry if this has been mentioned already.

Gary

Posts: 1349 | From OK | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are problems with the F-Scan from what others that use it, have determined.

One big problem that is hard to resolve is how do you distinguish between a harmful bacteria and a beneficial or benign one?

I am not too sold on its ability to pick out a pathogen, but I have not used one either.

I would place a little more stock in a EAV device, only because it is a German invention, and they seem to be very good at this type of technology.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gwb
Member # 7273

I was hoping you'd chime in on this, Dan. Thanks for your input. I always appreciate reading what you have to say on rife machines and similar like equipment.

Gary

twingirl
Member # 13172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twingirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rife and am still under a doctors care.

--------------------
dar

Posts: 95 | From michigan | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty excited, I believe I herxed last night. I didn't expect to herx, because I am still getting abx shots and just got them Thur. Plus, I just never herxed much at all.

I ran 2016 for 5 mins. and 10,000 for 10 earlier Sat. Then in the evening, while watching tv, I started getting rls. I haven't had that for yrs. My face started feeling jumpy here and there, and it felt like one of my headaches was coming on.

I was a bit restless when I went to bed and when I had my usual time of insomnia instead of just lying there waiting to go back to sleep I was highly aggitated.

I feel fine right now with just a bit of rls. I have decided I am going to rife every week.

liz

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

My wife had the face reaction also when using 2016 for a longer run time, right after we started using that frequency.

Since we had used 612 Hz for a long time, and I am pretty sure that kills Spirochetes, I could only surmise that 2016 hz kills other forms of Lyme, all though I was not sure what other form.

The fact that you reacted even though you are using ABX kind of confirms it in my mind that cyst form is about all you could have to hit.

That is an early reaction to die off near the surface of the body I am guessing. It takes longer to get deep into the tissue, and even longer to clear out the joints.

I am very interested in your future reactions to the 2016 Hz frequency. If it is correct, that you are hitting cyst form, then your Herx should not be as intense as when Spirochetes are killed. At least that is our experience.

It should also follow that you are going to be able to gain on the Lyme, if you are in fact killing cyst form.

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

What is rls? restless leg syndrome?
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Toenail fungus:

My toes are looking considerably better!

The thick, gray, cracked skin build-up is half gone, half the area is pink patches.

I posted earlier, way back, the frequencies for Toenail Fungus which is called "Trichophytie Nagel" in the GB-4000 manual. Also i've been doing the frequencies for "Wound Healing", which is for killing bacteria.

So i can't tell if the improved toes are because of killing bacteria or from the anti-fungal frequencies.

I can't see any difference yet in the toenails.

----Polly Polygonum
----or Nilufar Knotweed

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Even if you killed all of the fungus on the Toenails, you probably would not see improvement until the nail grows out uninfected.

I hope this works for you. I don't know anyone else that has tried it before. Sounds like it is helping your toes at least.

Thanks for the report.

Dan

Lauralyme
Member # 15021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lauralyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Polly try some Vicks on your toenails...it works

--------------------
Fall down seven times, get up eight
~Japanese proverb

Posts: 1146 | From west coast | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Yes, rls is restless leg syndrome. Sorry 'bout that.

liz

D Bergy
Member # 9984

If you have never seen this "Doug" story, here it is. It is an old article, but it gives you some historical perspective on how this method of treating Lyme developed.

http://www.grotonledyardrotary.org/LymeRifeInfoPg2.htm

Dan

psr1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psr1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So if I herxed after a minute on 612, and am taking abx, what was dying off? I did another minute at 2000 as well as some supposed detox frequencies, so could the 2000 have been hitting cysts?
Posts: 360 | From New York | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Upon doing research for my mother who has cancer and looking into IPT treatment for Cancer and for other diseases too.. I came across this local doctor and these videos

I only listened to the last one down and I am posting to ask you to listen to the last one down.

It talks about how disease is related to voltage in our bodies and after you listen to the whole thing it makes you think about various things in different ways. IT is very interesting and informative I thought.

Also made me think about Rife and how it might affect that voltage? What do you think?

http://anoasisofhealing.com/resources/dr-lodi-videos.html

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SO if your rife and rife and stop herxing.. what should you do?

Keep on keeping on?

Or?

I so fear any relapse or regression backwards..

Is it helping me if I am no longer herxing? I can tell when I am not doing it at all though I start feeling a bit worse..

So it is helping sustain me?

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everybody, this is my first post on this forum.

I have a question about rife, but first a very brief background. I do not have diagnosed lyme, but suspected at this time. Currently awaiting doctor's appointments and lab results to get an opinion. I have been on and off disability a few times in last few years, disabled currently and will lose job if I can't get back to work in a few months. So, feeling some urgency to track down possible causes, and very much focusing on infection-related possibilities this time around. My biggest problem is sensitivity to wireless devices and fluorescent lights--two things that are spreading like wildfire out there in the real world. These things cause a long list of symptoms, including headaches, irritability/rage attacks, and inability to concenctrate/think well enough to have a conversation.

Really wanting to explore rife, but hoping there's a cheaper way to get started versus spending $2,000 or more on a machine, from what I see on the internet. Any alternative ideas out there?

I live in the Tampa, Florida area ... Any local health care places I could rent one, borrow one, buy a quality one used? Are there cheaper ones of a good quality, or reputable places to buy one used? Just basically looking for suggestions, money is tight but like the idea a lot compared to the alternatives, as I have symptoms that are very difficult for doctors to figure out.

Sure would hope to hear a story of someone being cured enough to not need it anymore, so they could sell it for a reasonable "used" price, but, maybe with the "chronic" concept, perhaps even those with whopping success would want to hang on to their machine...

Michael

Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

You will not herx, once you have spirochetes down to a minimal level. If you wait a few weeks, you will herx again.

To hit cyst form run either 2016 or 789,000. Sweep both frequencies also. And sweep 612 or 432 Hz also. It seems that there is some variation in the working frequency. Try sweeping a couple of hertz above and below these frequencies and see if you get a reaction.

Micheal, maybe you can find a naturopath or an integrated medicine doctor that can point you to a practitioner that has a frequency device.

Since you are not sure you have Lyme, it would be nice to try it first. If you use one of the frequencies above, you should be able to tell by your reaction, if you have it.

You can get a decent device for around $600.00 but if you do not have Lyme, it is possible it would not be as much help.

Dan

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SpringShowers -- not sure if I have any advice, just some random thoughts about your current situation....

- if you aren't feeling a reaction, i would move on to other frequencies BUT in a week or two come back to the frequencies that weren't giving a reaction.

- i have had times where certain frequenices didn't cause a herx and then the next week they did, i don't know how to explain it.

- still do your detox/suppport frequenices. i think those are helping you.

- maybe b/c of your abx regimen, you have a lot of cysts and that is why you aren't having a reaction?

- maybe look into the DNA frequenices and see if you react to them.

- maybe increase the length of your sessions or increase how many times a week you rife?

- OR, take a week off (not in regards to support/detox) and see if your body releases more spiro's for you to zap.

For me, it is so hard to rife with this 'trial & error' approach.

I wish I had bettter answers [Smile]

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Thanks for those ideas.

Your all so right and I have already tried them all except for Have not tried the DNA frequencies.

I probably need to wait for more time to pass as I do agree that from day to day and treatment to treatment they can feel different...

I guess the good news is and most likely true is that I have gotten my load way down!!!!!

D Bergy
Member # 9984

How are you feeling? I would think if you are not reacting to the frequencies, you should be feeling better also, but that is just going by my wife's reaction.

I guess that is the important thing. If people can get to feeling somewhat normal, they can function, and not have their lives spin out of control. Live to fight another day.

Dan

springshowers
Member # 19863

Hi Dan

i am feeling much better than 6 months ago. But I feel like I am plateauing and still need to work further because my main symptoms of pain and fatigue are holding on and also plateauing. If you put it into thirds.. I feel stuck in the middle...
I am not at m worst but not back to normal.

I am so thankful for where I am compared to where I was because there is so much less suffering for me. Maybe I should be happy with that and end it there .. but i have dreams of going back to working and being active again like I used to be. And I think i can get there if I do some more intensive treatments forward..

If I could get there using just rife that would be great but not sure if I can. I do think though Rife had helped me a lot and helped sustain much of my gain. I feel confident saying that and I will not let go of the rife.. that is for sure.

Oh lately rife has really helped me sleep. I have been literaly passing out while on the rife that I do laying down on my bed> My sleep is healthier than it has been in a very long time. I need to get that bladder issue worked out so I do not "have" to get up.

Other things have improved too and I totally believe in and have good experience with it.

I believe that we have to treat with a combination of various things that work for us. So our pies will all look and taste different but also have some of the same basic ingredients..

Thanks for all the sharing on this thread and the support..

blessings

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spring, another option is to use the machine every single day for a longer duration. Since you know how you respond generally, you will be able to keep track of which frequencies are helping.

That's a possibility. Also, try some of the frequencies specifically for pain and fatigue. Why not? [Smile]

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

The first time I ran a sweep from 2011 to 2021 both my wife and myself reacted to the treatment.

This covers the 2016 frequency also, so her reaction is not surprising, but I got inflamed also.

I can tell if I get inflamed by my mood. Inflammation brings on depression, and I do not feel well in general. It was like I had a minor Flu, that only lasted two days.

I do not know what I hit doing that, but it must of been some latent infection. I checked the CAFL and that sweep covered a lot of different things, especialy if you include the harmonics of the frequency.

Maybe a few sweeps around some of the "catch all" frequencies can help.

It is not always just Lyme, but a host of stuff we have accumulated. Every once in a while, I will accidentally hit something, usually doing a sweep.

What kind of pain are you experiencing? If it is in the joints, there are a few known pathogens to look at.

For those that want to know the history of Jim Folsom, and his prosecution for selling frequency machines, here is the link.

http://www.rifewiki.org/wiki/Jim_Folsom_Trial

Dan

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are people here rifing more frequently for the coinfections -- ie daily for fast-growing bugs? Lyme I understand is less frequently.

Thanks

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Thanks Blue for the ideas. I have tried some frequencies for Pain and Fatigue and still looking into some more..
Thanks Dan for the link and ideas too..

I was wondering.. My machine is set up for sweeps as the basic recommended program settings. I think I should try to figure this out more and obviously there are sweeps of different values and I am not sure what mine is set to.

SO I need to figure that out more.

The Pain I have is all over pain. It is the same pain that set in within in the first months of the major onset of this disease. At first I was bedridden sick like flu and fatigued and never got up. And then within 6 months severe severe all over pain set in. Still on narcotics. Sadly.

I get some joint pain and can feel sharp shooting and some just overall achy too in the joints. I definately feel that more after or during a rife so I feel there is stuff in there.

But. the overall pain that is just head to toe aches and pains I am not sure what will or does help but I know on better days I have less pain .. And less fatigue equals less pain and they ride along together..

SO inflammation is something I concentrate on too and have run some frequencies for that. Sometimes I get relief for a few hours or the night after but it is not sustained.

Keep no keeping on.. I guess.

CD57. Yes I believe overall you are correct and from reading from others the co infection need more frequent treatments than lyme.

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

"CD57. Yes I believe overall you are correct and from reading from others the co infection need more frequent treatments than lyme. "

I just possibly had an illustration of this statement. I rifed on Wed am, then missed a session and didn't rife Fri am, didn't rife till Fri night. 2 1/2 days was too long, i was getting an increase of eye pains (subjective, i didn't count).

Then i rifed for Lyme, Bartonella, and Toxoplasmosis, but was too sleepy to continue.

Slept 8 1/2 hrs, woke up very sleepy, groggy, woozy, big fat eyebags, which for me is a Herxish, ; so i was getting a Herxish reaction from die-off of one or all of the above three, and one or all of those---- Lyme, Bart, Toxoplasmosis,----- was causing an increase of eye pains.

This lends validity to my untested belief that the BArt and Toxoplasmosis frequencies are helping treat my eye pains--- or a clue anyway,; so far, it's narrowed down to those three.

CD57 mentioned that Bart grows so fast, that maybe i would be rifing for Bart every day.

So since it's narrowed down to an indication that one or all of those three are causing eye pains and are reacting to frequencies, i should narrow it some more and rife on only Bart or Toxo after a 2 1/2 day wait-time.

Good clue so far!

PS Saturday 5pm,--- i've had NO eye pains so far today, further indicating that whatever was causing increased eye pains was knocked down by rifing for Lyme, Bartonella, and Toxoplasmosis.

----Polly Polygonum
----or Nilufar Knotweed

[ 03-13-2010, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: pamoisondelune ]

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

My gut Candida is suddenly better,; yet i ate chocolate yesterday! what happened?

One of 3 possiblities:

1)Rifeing for Candida on Wed am , holding hand-bars on abdo wearing rubber gloves, also separately footplates on abdomen lying on floor. Big reaction during and after treatment--- the Candida was Very Angry, Very Loud, creaking, groaning, bubbling, during treatment and 1 1/2 hours after, then another 1/2 hour less loud.
No improvemnt of gut condition the next day.

2) Started taking Spilanthes Usnea herbal blend drops, Herb Pharm brand, from iherb.com. It tastes like moth balls.

3) Took doses on several days of Sanum brand homeopathic Pleo Alb 5x, but also ate caffeine and chocolate on those days, which i've heard (?) nullifies the homeopathic?

PS, i forgot to mention:
4)5) a Diflucan pill on Sunday and Wednesday and a Nystatin dose on Thurs. I don't usually take those because they don't work. Nothing works.

So what happened, and is this for real? Is my awful worsening increasing intractable candida really getting better? What's going on?

Added: maybe everything together, nothing of which works by itself, had an effect?

---Polly Polygonum
---or Nilufar Knotweed

[ 03-13-2010, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: pamoisondelune ]

map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread has been so helpful to me. I'm a long time rife user, but I needed some new ideas on rife tx. 2016, seems to me to be attacking cyst form of lyme.

Dan, your posts about wife's wrist and ankles are the first I've seen someone mention this sx that I've had for 10 yrs. This one has always been puzzling to me.

My wrists and ankles, always both when inflammed feel like someone has a rope tied around them and they pull and pull.

I'd like some more thoughts and observations on your wife and your about wrist/ankle?

Thanks, Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got my D.T. EMEM in the mail yesterday. I think I'm going to start with getting rid of babs to see if we can at least eliminate one infection.

Last night did just a minute each on 3 babs frequencies (570, 20, 27) and also the 10,0000 detox. Headache noticed today in the morning that went away but not much other than that. Will move up to 1 1/2 or 2 minutes next time and plan to treat the babs twice a week.

What do you think about this approach?

Thanks,

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not experienced but would think that 2x week would be great for babs considering its replication cycle is about every 5 days.

I think for bart/BLO it might be every other day -- anyone?

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I would treat it as often as you can, and increase the run time to 10 or 15 minutes.

I did not have much difficulty knocking it back, but I think you have to really hammer it good, or it will be back months later.

It is not as hard as Lyme to get rid of, if our experience means anything.

Dan

tick battler
Member # 21113

Thanks for the input CD and Dan.

Dan, do you recall how many sessions you needed to kick it and how many days between sessions you waited?

I think I recall in this post someone knocked it out in 3 months doing it twice a week for 2 mins per frequency.

Thanks,

tickbattler

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I don't think I ever treated it longer than a week. I would treat every day, allowing little time for it to recover. It reoccurred months later two or three times.

The last time I used the DNA frequencies for Babesia and I am pretty sure it is permanently gone. She does not have any symptoms currently, other than after two or three 45 minute treatments, two days in a row, she will get some Ankle and Spine pain. I really have to work at it to provoke any reaction at all. But since I can get a reaction, I am assuming some Lyme is still there. Not much, but any is too much.

We have these stubborn areas deep in the bone or cartilage that are rally hard to eliminate.

I am going to buy one of the new MOPA devices and see if that will get the penetration I need.

I am thinking that the machines I am using now do not have quite the penetration I need. Realistically, it should only take a few treatments to eliminate any pathogen, once you have the right frequencies.

I think I have the frequencies I need, but not the power and penetration I need. I will find out, one way or another in the next couple of months. I hope I am right.

Dan

tick battler
Member # 21113

Thanks Dan. Do you think it's worth purchasing the DNA frequencies for babesia? Do you think they are more effective? Or are they too high for the EMEM (goes up to 40,000).

Did you start at 10 min per frequency, or did you work up? Did your wife have any babs herxing such as night sweats or headache or air hunger? I'm so new to this, 10 minutes per frequency seems like such a long time!

I like your idea of treating every day, or at least every other day. I guess if you don't herx much, it is more effective to treat more often.

I will look forward to hearing more about your wife's progress when you have more info. Thanks for blazing the trail!

Thanks again,

tickbattler

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried to run 789,000 on my machine and I thought I broke it (I have an EMEM).

I plugged the numbers in and turned my machine on - the bulb sparked and then did nothing, but it was making a strange buzzing noise. It freaked me out and I cut it off really fast and I was thinking, "Oh lordy, I hope I didn't break this thing..." But then plugged in 27, turned it on and it was fine.

Apparently my machine can't go up that high!

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

oh my lauren
thats scary!

wow.

They should not let you input numbers your machine can not handle dont ya think?

Weird.

Love hearing how people are improving. Its great.

I still am trying some new things here and there but nothing to report right now .. that might be useful to others.

About the eyes.. For sure I think TOXO would be your culprit. It was when I treated for Toxo trying to kill the fry bug that my eyes got so much worse and then resolved. Along with eye ball and head aches and brain aches etc. Everything from the neck up!!

Keep at it. Sounds like your breaking through a lot of things.

I read "rubber gloves" .
IS that what you use for your hand held electrodes?

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tick Battler -- congrats on your new machine. I can't wait to hear about you, your husband & children's progress.

You are right, 10 minutes at each frequency (IMO) is too much. When I first got my DT Machine, I started with the lyme frequencies and did one minute per frequency. If I didn't get a reaction (herx) then I went up to 1.30 minutes, ect. In the beginning, if I didn't get a herx, I waited 48rs to rife again, just to make sure there was no delayed herx.

I was getting herxs at 2 minutes per frequency. Also let it be known, that I herx 24hrs after a rife session.

I know you are excited to get started and it can be fustrating to go slow at first. I think it is better to play it safe.

LL28 -- About 1 month ago, I tried 789K as well, and my machine didn't make a sound. What a scary experience!

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tick battler, your mail box if full. I need to send you a PM.

--------------------

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Sorry - just cleaned it so there should be room now for messages!
tickbattler

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Spring---- the rubber gloves are for treating my gut candida. I want the current to flow into my gut area.

So, to prevent the current from going into your hands, they tell you to put on rubber gloves and hold the wet-cloth-covered cylinders right on your abdomen, which is the location you are treating. This is the way to direct the current where you want it to go most.

VEry convenient if i don't feel like lying on the floor! And it may have worked! I can't believe it!

3/4 year of candida, nothing works, and all of a sudden, i'm much better, somehthing is working, maybe that big noisy session where the candida was growling like a tortured fox, maybe it had a delayed reaction 3 days later.

(i'm referring to a greek myth or in history where someone is holding a fox secretly under cover and stays silent while it eats his guts out--- what legend is that?)

PS Here's the reference--- In 75 B.C., a famous Roman writer named Plutarch wrote a story about a Spartan boy who stole a fox for his dinner. The boy hid the fox under his cloak and headed for home, but the fox bit and tore at his flesh with his teeth and claws, killing him. From his training, the boy was able to endure this horrible pain in silence. quote from /www.karenrutherford.com/storage/Sample_LTH_Spartan.pdf

In my case , reversed, it is the fox, ie the candida, which is being tortured and killed by the rifing.

----Polly Polygonum
-----or Nilufar Knotweed

[ 03-14-2010, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: pamoisondelune ]

springshowers
Member # 19863

Wow thats great about the candida.
I did not know the rubber gloves trick. My machine lets you choose which outputs to turn on or off and If I use wet pads or something on me then I just do not use the hand clyinders or the ray tubes if I choose not to.

Speaking of that.. Can we all chime in on how and what we use for application. Such was what she said about how she treated her candida with the wet cylinders on her abdomen

What other methods or creative ideas do you all have? Or what do you normally do or use as your set ups. And do you wet things or use salt water or not and those sorts of deatails.
I realize each machine is differnet and most likely people have bought different output packages or not have bought any extras at all.

I got a deal because they were late sending my machine and they threw in a bunch of stuff.

So I have
Ray Tubes
Hand Cylinders
Foot Plates
Wet Pads
Sticky Pads
LEDs

And I can run those seperate or individually

For the Foot plates and hand cycliders I have run them with weting a paper towel around it and have tried it with a bit of salt water too. Also the foot plates. But also do it without anything and it seems to work just fine as well and I can control the output power.

Also I ALWAYS use the ray tubes no matter what other output I am using and those go either under my under arms or in each hand or laying on my chest on each side or something to that affect.

With the wet pads they come with cloth covers that you wet down and they are flimsy metal that you can put on your abdomen or back or each side of knee or something like that. The sticky pads are nice for the back or local areas and gives you that nice Tens type reaction to the muscles as well as being able to set up what frequencies to use. Even though i am a bit confused as to if that makes any difference when using stickies.

The LEDS I use on my eyes and face sometimes. Feels interesting and again not sure how each frequencies makes a difference but I do choose the ones I want to use such as healing of the skin or eyes etc.

I would love to hear what others do and how they work this stuff out.

Primarily I am doing Ray Tubes and Foot Plates and that is about 75 percent of the time. The next most common set up is adding in the hand cylinders along with both Ray tubes and Foot Plates. And doing all three.

Then the other stuff I just kind am playing with but are not in my standard protocols. Just trying them out of really.

Thanks all.... Waiting to hear from you..

CD57
Member # 11749

Can people please post bartonella/BLO/mystery bug frequencies here?
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Spring, What kind of machine do you have, i forget?

---Polly Polygonum
-----or Nilufar Knotweed

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Some lower harmonics of 789,000 are:

The symptom she had were bottom of the feet pain. It was more consistent with Bart, but only Babesia treatment would clear it up.

You can run the DNA Babesia frequencies in a lower range. If you order them, ask for the free frequency conversion program. This is worth the price by itself. I use mine all of the time.

I think the DNA frequencies are more likely to work for pathogens than many of the CAFL frequencies. Especially for pathogens that do not have variable DNA spacing.

Dan

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

SS -- I have a DT EMEM machine and when I first started using it, I would sit about 1-2 feet in front of it and run the frequencies.

Then, about 1 month ago, I read a post by someone else who has a DT machine. They stated that they sometimes put their forehead on the bulb when they are having headaches.

That gave me an idea. So now I use my machine in a different way. I get as close to the bulb as possible. Meaning, I rest my head, arm, neck, stomach, legs, feet, ect... right on the bulb for maximum exposure.

I no longer sit away from it, rather lay the machine on me. I have noticed bigger herxs with this new approach. I am interested in any feedback about my new method.

tick battler
Member # 21113

DT told me to get 6 to 12 inches away from the bulb. The power goes down a lot by every foot you move away. So, I think the closer the better.

tickbattler

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The closer to the tube, the more power you get.

On an unrelated note, I am wondering if anyone has ever tried the Immunocal product. Someone asked me about it, as a Crohn's treatment, and I had not heard of it before.

It occurred to me that if it works as claimed (big if) it could really help people with Lyme, that have trouble with energy and detoxification.

http://www.immunotec.com/IRL/Public/en/USA/ShowItemDetails.wcp??&Item=00010000&site=Consultant

The fact that many cannot improve no matter what treatment they use, kind of keeps me on the lookout for things that could possibly help.

I prefer a real life test to theory, so thought I would ask.

Dan

springshowers
Member # 19863

Polly
I have the BCX ULtra Machine.

It has Ray Tubes filled with gas .. Two of them and then all the other things I listed too..

So As I read the manual they said many people experiment with different ways to apply the options and to give feedback.

So that kind made it hard to know what was best and then I found it written somewhere that someone was claiming when they used the ray tubes along with two electrodes they got the best responses

I dont know for sure..

I would imagine non contact would not be as powerful? But that is from my thoughts and reading and not experience...

Dr.Dave
Member # 24210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr.Dave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been rifing for Bart and babesia and have been having awful depression herxes. I don't want to take pharma for depression.

Anyone using Lithium Orinate? What brand and how much per day?

I've researched it ,but was wanting some input from the forum. Does anyone have any good experience with it? Thanks

Dave

Posts: 41 | From Pa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,

For a number of remedies for Crohn's you might like to look at earthclinic.com --> Aliments --> Crohn's.

Posts: 258 | From Spokane, WA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr.Dave
Member # 24210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr.Dave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a Doug Coil machine and a DT EMEM5. I borrowed the coil from someone who is afraid to use it.

A lady from another lyme forum whom I have been talking to knows Doug McC. and she put me in touch with him. He was very nice to talk to and he gave me some good pointers. He no longer has any lyme symptoms but is still around the machine from helping others so is consistantly treating in a maintenance mode. He is 67 and is still riding motocross with his son. He said he hasn't been sick with anything since using the machine.

Dan..
For cysts he said to try 2110 seems to really affect the joints. Told me to start at 30 seconds and work up from there and let him know if I get any responses. My Lyme is mostly Neuro but let me know if any of you use it and what the response is.

What is the 789,000 number for and can you use it on the DT EMEM if you use a harmonic of it. Eg. 49,312 or 24,656.25

Someone told me to do Bart 2X / day and Babs every other day is that right?? Sounds like a lot to me.

How long to kill off Babs and Bart?

Doug also said that he didn't really know about co-infxns and just experimented a lot ,but gave me these as his favorites:

20-25, 306, 432**, 745 for the gut, important range 780-800, 790* 832*

832Hz is what the Coil folks use for Bartonella and that is what I have been doing and getting awful depression.

Dave

Posts: 41 | From Pa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Thanks Dave, I will try out 2110. I have a lot of confidence in Doug, since he has done the most work on the subject. Much of it under a microscope.

789,000 is an original Rife Syphilis frequency, and it seems to affect some other form of Lyme besides Spirochete form.

Yes, you can use a lower harmonic of 789,000.

I am glad you have found an effective bart frequency. We need some solid frequencies for co-infections.

I think Babesia is not too hard to kill off. I would think three weeks should do it. The more often you can treat, the better. CAFL frequencies seem to work pretty good, but the DNA frequencies are what got rid of it for good.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Sheryl, Thanks for the link. I have no problems with my Crohn's, but I was helping someone else who was in a lot of trouble.

The properties of Immunocal seemed to be near perfect for some of the problems some Lymies are having with the immune system and detoxing. If it works as advertised.

Here is a U-Tube video on it. It sounds real good, but I don't believe nothing until it works in real life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpPjewsoHM&feature=player_embedded

Dan

psr1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psr1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan are you saying that you can treat for Babs frequently? Even at the beginning? Is there no die-off reaction with Babs?
Posts: 360 | From New York | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm updating my rife Frequency thread based on Dave's new data from Doug. Thank you Dave for the update.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

If there is a die off reaction for babs, it will happen quickly. There is no delayed reaction that I am aware of.

When I treated my wife the first time for Babs, the reaction was immediate, but did not last for very long. Maybe a day, but she has always been able to clear quickly.

I know Babs will bounce back later if you do not treat it often for a period of time. I would treat it as often as you can tolerate it. Once a day if you can.

Dan

Dr.Dave
Member # 24210

Dan or anyone else that knows,

I know you have posted this before, but I can't find it.

My machines are limited in range. The Coil can go to I believe 2250hz and the EMEM I don't know if it is 99,999.9hz or lower.

Does anyone know the limit Of the DT EMEM5?

My question is how do you ask her for a frequency, do you give her a freq and she converts it or do you tell her the bug and she gives you the freq based on the limits of your machine.

And could you tell us how to contact her again for the DNA #s

THanks Dave

D Bergy
Member # 9984

You can either tell her the range you want for whatever pathogen, or just request the free frequency converter and you can convert any frequency you want.

I would ask for the converter since it is so useful.

Her site is at:http://www.dnafrequencies.com/

I do not have a DT machine,so I am not familiar with it limitations.

Dan

Dr.Dave
Member # 24210

Thanks Dan

Does anyone know what the maximum freq that can be run on DT EMEM5.

Dave

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I'm reporting that my gut condition has been NORMAL (as far as i can tell) for 3 1/2 days, Sat, Sun, Mon, and today. !!!!

This is fantastic, amazing! after 3/4 year of worrying gut malfunction, which i've always attributed to Candida.

The cause of this improvement is rifing with the electrodes applied to the abdomen, on various Candida, yeast, and fungus channels and frequencies.

I rifed that way Wednesday 7 days ago and Sunday 1 1/2 days ago.

I am still eating chocolate.

I stopped most of the other variables: no Diflucan, Nystatin, Candex, Sanum Pleo Alb 5x, or Spilanthes Usnea.

However, i still take oregano oil pills, peppermint oil pills, and GSE Grapefruit Seed Extract, since they never made any difference anyway, it seemed to me.

This is amzing! such an intractable problem, apparently conquered by just a little rifing!!!!

----Polly Polygonum
---or Nilufar Knotweed

map1131
Member # 2022

pam, that's great. Please post your freq you are using for yeast etc. I've never believed I have yeast troubles. But???????

Probiotic seemed to help me. I've also had testing from gastro and a naturopath that did colonics and detox programs that didn't show yeast even years ago after doing 3 yrs of abx.

But I really want to use rife for the final test.

Thanks, Pam

--------------------

tick battler
Member # 21113

Dr. Dave,

I think the upper limit of the D.T. EMEM5a is 40,000hz.

tickbattler

MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have deciced I want to try a rife machine. I got back my IGenex lab results, positive band 41, indeterminate band 39. Also, know I'm battling a terrible fungus infection, and have had improvement with biaxin and augmentin (for mycoplasma pneumonia), and have seen positive results from the Hulda Clark Zapper.

Looking for advice on what device to buy and where/how to get it. Dan, if a decent device can be gotten in the $600 range, I would say that I want to stay out of the $2000-$3000 range, but consider paying some more than $600 if the machine has features that sound more worthwhile than the $600 machine. Perhaps I'm thinking roughly in the $600-$1,100 range?

Really could use some help, where to get machines for this price range, and if there is more than one choice, what is the difference between the machines so I can try to make a good choice. Understand maximum frequency can be an issue, and also how many codes you can program and all that can matter.

Can anyone walk me through the options and how to do it?

Michael

Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am starting to direct people to this builder.
http://www.rifemachinebuilder.com/1.html

He builds an EMEM very much like DT's.

I spoke with him yesterday to make sure he is for real. I think he can do the job.

Apparently DT's wife is not too receptive to callers, and the wait time is getting long. He is in his seventies, and I do not want to over burdon him with requests.

There really is no longer a low cost option for a high frequency machine since Rife labs quit building them.

Even a low frequency EMEM can really help with Lyme.

Dan

BTTaylor
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTTaylor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think you can generalize on the rifing for Babesia. I rifed two days ago (6 min on 1584 and 5 min on 5776 , plus 4 min on 10K for detox) and am still having a herx. My herx consists of fluish,weakish, feeling, shaky arms, neck ache,and today I had spots on my stomach and huge red area on my shoulder. That seems to be going away now with benedryl. I rifed for lyme last on March 8th. I can't seem to feel good enough to rife for Babesia more than once a week. I still go and do things around the house etc. and go places but actually feel not very good. I tested negative for co-infections with Igenex.

I just don't know how people can rife every day. Its taken me almost a year to get up to rifing over 20 min which I do for lyme now. I really think it has to do with age, immune system and how you detox. You have to be able to read your body. I'm still working on that!

Don't you get sick of people telling you that you look good but inside you feel like crap.

Posts: 63 | From eastern Washinton state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

BTT -- I hear that all the time, 'Well, you look fine.' I am concerned that people are thinking that I am milking feeling sick so I can lay around the house all day. Anyhoo...

I think when it comes to rife, we all have to go at our own pace. And if your pace is rifing once a week for babs, then that is OK. I agree with you that it has to do with all the factors that you listed above.

Maybe in another yr you will be up to 40 minutes for lyme and be able to rife two times a week for babs. We have to remember that this isn't going to be an overnight cure, and that we might have to rife for a couple of yrs.

I am glad you are listening to your body and not over doing it.

I tested negative for Babs thru IGENEX and I herx like nobody's business when I rife for it. Plus, I have really made leaps & bounds in my treatment protocol of Mepron/Zith/Art/Flagyl. That's why I agree that lyme is a clinical dx and not a labortory one.

Hang in there and keep rifing away...at your own pace of course [Smile]

CD57
Member # 11749

Frequency: just FYI.
I was told for Lyme - once every 10-14 days. (26-32 days)
For bartonella 1-2x/day (24-36 hrs)
For babesia: every other day. (about every 5 days)

Makes sense based on their replication cycles (in parentheses).

CD57
Member # 11749

Frequency: just FYI.
I was told for Lyme - once every 10-14 days. (26-32 days)
For bartonella 1-2x/day (24-36 hrs)
For babesia: every other day. (about every 5 days)

Makes sense based on their replication cycles (in parentheses).

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement