LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan -- I am able to run the DNA frequencies on my DT EMEM5 or should I wait until I get my Ultimate B3?
Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can run them at a lower frequency, and then when you get the B-3 you can convert them up to a higher range using Char's frequency conversion program.

You won't have to buy them twice, as you can just step up the frequency.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan -- great, thanks!
Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK. Rifed last wed and still running PM fevers, low grade 99s.. is this normal? One week later. No fever in day, just PM.

I also ended up in the ER. (20 sec on 612 with perl). Chest pains and shallow breathing.. would not go away. Md out of town. They were checking me for a blod clot in my lungs. CAT scan showed nothign remarkable. Left with a shot of toradol (for inflammation and pain).

later others confirmed to me that costrochrondritis can cause these kinds of symptoms. I could not tell if it was muscular, connective tissue or not because the pain was in my skin and felt like down into my lungs.. pressure on chest really bad.. shallow breathing even when sleeping.

I have to make appt with cardiologist. I also had heart palps and tachy.

I dont know if the rifing caused this, but it showed up a day after as did the fevers. I will not run that frequency again for that long next time.. if I have the nerve.

I have not been on any extended therapy herbal or abx for maybe 1.5 years.. so my load may be really high.. also wondering like metallic blue if I should go on abx to get load down and some in cyst form (not the pulsed protocol because that doesnt make the bugs go dormant so much ( I herxed full time on the pulsed protocol the weeks I was on and only taking MWF.. it was crazy... good but crazy as in no life the weeks on).

I am also on KPU and starting to dose up on methyl folates for methylation support (both of which will cause heavy metal dumping and have for me), so dont want to push the Bb die off.. just want some balance for now. I dont know how my liver and kidneys put up with all this.

Thanks for the hypercoagulation info. Did you all test with a regular lab or a speciality lab and can you tell me the name of the test(s)?

Thanks for looking up those codes, spring.

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see the heart problems crop up quite often when treating Lyme. My wife has had some of this sometimes during treatment, but mostly at any time during the day.

She does have a history of Heart Disease in her family, and that just confuses the issue.

She already takes Magnesium so I doubt it is a deficiency in this mineral. I may try some potassium as this can play a role also.

The Heart thing is worrisome, and we need to sort that out. I need to find a good doctor to test her heart. Not easy around here.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R62,

Those symptoms scream Babesia to me. Have you tried rifing for babs at all? I use 570, 20, 27 and 76 for Babs. The herx from rifing for babs is NOTHING like the herx from Lyme - I actually only felt better afterwards. Something you may want to look in to...

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

R62 -- I agree with LL28. Also the fact that you are on the KPU protocol and dumping heavy metals is interesting.

I have read that people can feel pretty awful on that treatment as their body is detoxing.

Maybe the rife in combination with KPU is too much for you right now.

And try the Babs numbers that LL28 gave you a little later.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It def manifested as costrochrondritis/Tietze's syndrome. And I wonder if babs can be a cause of that. I can feel where the third rib down at the cartilage is swollen.. which differentiates Tietze from costro. In fact, this was one of my very first symptoms.

I started enula for babs just in case. I have had other babs like symptoms like scary images and wicked neuro symptoms that I have heard associated with babs.

I had a flare this fall and now into winter so whatever it (all) is, needs addressing. How to balance that with KPU will be a challenge and I am not quite sure how.

I have not consistantly treated any of my infections for the last 1.5 years. This was after a digestive tract fall out after 6 months abx and 4 mepron. Then salt c for a summer and herbs on and off with a few short rounds of abx when symptoms flared badly. And this fall one, some decided to act up, again.

If anyone has ideas on how to balance keeping bugs under control while doing KPU, I would appreciate that. I am wondering if herbs at low doses might be best or rifing a very low time frames... like 5-10 seconds.. would that be a good or bad thing to do with the rife?

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Dan, I go see a cardiologist next week. I wil feel more comfortable with a work up. I also want to request a coagulation panel. After having several myers where the blood was so syrupy as it barely oozed its way down the tube.. and being so dark.. I know I need to check this out as well.

Last time at the clinic for myers Iv, the man across form me had the brightest flowing red blood.. and this shocked me. I saw what good blood is supposed to look like for the first time. I have no idea why he was getting a myers because his blood looked good.. oxygenated, flowing, clean. Mine has left sediment in the tube in the past..I am not sure if that is a terrible thing, but it sure did not look healthy to me.

I take natto and serrapeptase, but maybe not at high enough doses. I dont know how anyone can get well with sticky blood.. and sticky blood is a result of toxins and debris as well, I think.

Homocysteine levels (which can lead to heart issues) may be related to B12. There is a book called, Could It Be B12, that explains this. I am B12 deficient, so have been looking into this.

http://www.amazon.com/Could-Be-B12-Epidemic-Misdiagnoses/dp/1884956467

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My heart symptoms (inappropriate sinus tachy. and neurocardiogenic syncope) were my 1st symptoms.

I have costochondritis, too, but it rarely bothers me now and not half as painful as originally.

As far as the blood work, mine was done through a reg. lab, but I heard that it was very expensive. My ins. did pay for it.

liz

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Please let us know what you find out. This is so common and yet I never had a solid explanation for it.

Dan

jamieL
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamieL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,

do you know anything about this machine?

http://dougcoilmachine.com/technicalinfo.html

--------------------
Diagnosed with :yme and mycoplasma pneumonia Aug 08.
Treating with Doxy and Ceftin ever since. 15 sessions in hyperbaric o2 chamber

Posts: 183 | From all around | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Yes, it is made by a person who is reliable and actually makes very little off of the construction of the machine. About $300.00 for his work.

He does it to help anyone with Lyme. To build it yourself, the parts would be about $1,300.00 or more. I E-mailed him a long time ago, but when I suggested he could sell his plans for the machine, at a profit, he said he was not interested in making money off of them.

He is a straight shooter. I have a lot of respect for the guy.

If you are going to buy a Coil machine, this is place I would buy it from.

This must be his old site.

http://sites.google.com/site/coilmachines4less/coilmachines4less

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am trying something different tonight. The last few treatments have produced the same effects. A little sensation in the joints when running the DNA frequencies. Some slight effects when running 2016 Hz but not a lot of sensation.

I spent the whole day reading Jeff Garff's paper on Rife's various machines and what James Peters, Jason Ringas and whoever else was involved discovered. I had read it before, but I needed to refresh my memory. If anyone has not read it here, I highly recommend it.

The PFD file is here.

http://www.rife.de/history_of_rife_instruments.html

Anyway, I got the relationship of how the harmonics may have been important to the good results of the original machine. Also, how gating produces a de-ionization of the plasma tube, which also is likely important. So I applied this to the GB-4000 and the Syphilis frequency of 2016, which bears no relationship to any Syphilis frequency listed by Rife or Vern Thompson. That makes me wonder where it came from originally.

I made a harmonic program like my 612 Hz harmonic program only using 2016 for Syphilis.

Eight harmonics of 2016 running at the same time from the GB-4000 through the Rifelabs EMX with 75 Hz gating. It is producing a rather uncomfortable result with my wife, and I am going to run it a long time. The spine is getting a brunt of the reaction.

We will see what result this produces. Sooner or later, I will stumble onto something that will bust this disease for good. Either by accident or on purpose.

Dan

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well,

I started having wicked neuro symtoms a few hours ago with intermittent stabbing head pain and pains shooting across my forehead. This weird depression came over me a while later so I broke out my machine and zapped myself good.

I rifed for thirty minutes then let my machine cool down and did another thirty minutes for a total of an hour - this is the longest I have EVER rifed.

I ran 20, 27, 432, 864, 832, 800, 612, 1224 and finished with 10k. My head pain got worse as I rifed and is still bothering me now.

Want to add that I started my period yesterday - always coincides with worsening symptoms for me. Dan, have you noticed this with your wife? Just curious.

Anyhoo, I expect I'll have a doozy of a herx, but bring it on. I'm ready to be done with this sh**.

--------------------

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

She had early menopause, which is a family trait, for lack of a better term.

I am sure the shift in Hormones is not going to make it better. It doesn't seem to make the average non-Lyme woman feel any better.

Dan

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Dan -- I admire your thoroughness and dedication to research. With my brain fog, I am lucky I punch in the right frequency numbers on the rife.

LL28 -- I am curious to hear how you felt after your rife session. I seem to have a flare up in herx like symptoms when ovulating & during my period.

I think I might be over rifing again, but like you, I just want to be done with this sh**.

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

I'm feeling much better today - my typical "symptom clearing" before the herx sets in. I'm enjoying it for now!

--------------------

sammy1
Member # 12754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dan-
when you do a harmonics program of 2016 do you just keep multiplying 2016 times 2 and then again that answer times 2?

i want to do this on my gb4000....thx so much

Posts: 82 | From philadelphia | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Yes, times two, but since the GB can only run eight frequencies at a time up to a certain range, you also have to divide 2016 by two so you can get all eight to run at a time.

I am not at home right now, and I do not rememeber the limit, but it is in the GB book under creating autoprograms.

Start at the upper limit and work your way down until you get eight.

Run the gating also. My machine only goes up to 75 Hz gting but 1,000 woud be better, if your machine will go that high.

Dan

springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all.
I have been away dealing with family and friends and just getting off IVs and Recovering from hospital stays etc.

I how have been off IV abx for a good two weeks.

Whew.
I am pretty happy about it and feel a sense of freedom. I forgot how it felt not to be hooked up all day to that pool and that tubing etc.

I was prescribed plaquenil and minocycline forward and have been doing 3 days a week of Mino and every day of Plaquenil for now.

I do not want to HERX so I want to take it slow ..

I am done with Big Herxes >. I DECIDED that 100 percent now.

So I broke through that STUCK wall and NOw I am ready to move on forward. I was so stuck and bedridden so much and so SICK feeling .. I was ready to end it all. I was.

I now have some hope forward and I have to come up with a new schedule of Rife that is gentle yet consistent and I have enough Rife experience now that I feel I can plan that out more specifically now.

Thank you for all your support.

I have not been on the site much lately and I think that is a good sign.. because I was on mostly when I was laying in bed sick. I also have not been on my lap top much anymore either and another good thing since I used it because I could from the bed... Ick

My thoughts are with all of you though.. and I have read through and seem some good news from many..

Keep ON keeping on.

I will come share my protocol after a few weeks..

I am losing my house and have to figure out how to get help to move .. its too much for me.. but I have friends and family who ..might be able to help.. I hope so..

Keep on . sharing.. I am learning alot still even though I do not post so much lately I have read over the experiences and numbers and your protocols on rife. This thread has become very valuable!!!

Thank you ALL of you!!!

Blessings..

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Sorry about losing your house. That is a bummer.

I am glad you are in better spirits, and any plan is better than no plan. I hope it goes well for you.

I think you will improve more, but you know how slow that can be. I see people that seem to have a better attitude if nothing else. that can help a lot.

We will figure this out, I have not had a complete failure yet, and I can see we have a very savvy group here that can get the job done.

I am about done running the 2016 harmonics autoprogram. I am running it for one hour. A reaction to treatment, but less than yesterday. She had no symptoms or pain today from last nights treatment.

I do not think we are that far from eliminating it. Maybe it is just optimism, but we have reduced it further in the last few weeks. That much I am pretty certain of.

If this does not eliminate it, I will have a brand new carrier wave plasma device in couple months, that I hope will deal the death blow.

Dan

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Awww Summers, I'm so sorry about your house. Sometimes the burden of things does seem too much to bear...but you have such a wonderful attitude and spirit about you that I have no doubt that you will prevail and come out on the other side of all this healthy and whole.

And Dan is right - this is a very saavy group and together we'll find a way out of this mess!

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So which frequencies did we decide were appropriate for

• parasites (Including Fry Bug), and which did we
  • Detoxing Lymph
  • Detoxing Liver
  • Detoxing Kidneys
  • Pain Relief
  • Organ Support and Tissue Regeneration

I'm also curious what type of water filtration system people are using while doing Rife therapy. It has been recommended I buy a Water Inonizer Filtration system, but they cost well over the amount of money I have.

I see a good system for Distilling water. It's called the Mini-Classic II Stainless Steel Steam Distiller - Pure Water

Anyone know anything about that? What are your thoughts?

[ 02-13-2010, 01:45 PM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Using the GB-4000 attached to the Rife Labs EMX
I ran the 2016 Harmonic program for one hour last night. She could feel it, but it "was nothing like last night" in her own words.

I speculated that the 2016 frequency might only hit some of the Lyme, and possibly a sweep would hit more, so I ran the same frequencies in Channel Sweep mode, and it produced a more pronounced reaction, more than the first run, but not as much as the previous night. I ran this for one hour also.

She said spine and ankles were sore after the treatment, but by morning she only had a little soreness in the spine.

The first treatment, the previous night, produced more reaction than the second, and the Channel Sweep mode produced a reaction in between the two. No one else present had any reaction to the frequencies.

If memory serves me correctly, the Channel Sweep mode varies the frequency five Hz above and below the selected frequencies.

Dan

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is everyone on here using the same or a dfferent kind of machine?
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Different ones are being used.

liz

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you all think

I have been rotating various programs that are for
General - Lyme Parasites Viruses Mold Fungus
Specifics - Syphillis Malaria Toxoplasmosis
Immune support - Cleanses organ supports, well being, pain etc

I have been rotating the generals and specifics but not concnetrating on one or another so much for fear of things having time to "come back at me".
I rife 3 x week and it takes me two weeks to get through all that i want to get through. I always do the cleansing and organ supports after each treatment. But the other things I do 1 to 3 things each treamtent.

At the end of those two weeks i do it again.

I was thinking maybe I should concentrate more on one thing now. At least one items if not one frequency. Most of all my items are programs that include about 5 to 10 frequencies of 3 minutes each.

I recently started to increase the 3 minutes depending on how I am responding to them.

If anyone has any suggestions that I should maybe not worry so much and stick with one thing and for how long?? or always keep some of the others on board but at just the levels I have gotten to?

I have not been herxing as badly as I used to. So i know I need to somewhat move on. Not sure if I should increase all i have been doing or like I said concentrate on one or two things instead of like the 8 I have been working on ....

I have read that many who try to treat too many things at one time do not do as well as those who choose just one or two and then move on to the others?

Are there some bugs that come back faster than others? I heard things like babesia and parasites can come back at you faster that lyme. Does anyone know more about this concept? I have not had time to read more of my book by N. Sylver and if others who have read it maybe she gives this advice in there?

Thanks all

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Do you know for certain what you have besides Lyme?

I do not know your history as far as testing and such.

Dan

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 5 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I finally Rifed! I did 2016 for 2 mins.

Do I wait to see if I herx or can I rife for other things now?

liz

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Liz -- IMO, I would wait 2-3 days to rife for other things. You want to see if you have a herx reaction or any reaction for that matter to the frequenciy 2016.

If you rife for other things, you will not know which frequency is causing a reaction.

It can be slow in the beginning, but you need to know what provokes reactions so that way you aren't wasting your time running frequencies that don't help you.

I can herx anywhere from 24-48 after a rife session.

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

SS -- so sorry to hear that you are going thru a hard time right now. When it rains, it pours. Just know if you ever need support or to vent, you know where to find us!

You ask some great questions in your second post and I am not sure if I have the answer for you. I think it is great that your herx's are less on certain frequencies. That's great news.

At this point do you increase the ammount of time on these frequencies or rife more frequently...aahhh. This is the fustrating part of rife (for me). This is when I feel I am rifing blindly.

I do know that the Babs & Parasites do replicate more frequently than lyme. I was told to rife twice a week for Babs & Parasites.

I don't have Sylver's book, and not sure what Rosner says either.

I would probably pick two or three things to rife for and increase the time & frequency if my herx is getting less & less. I would continue with the detox frequencies and not count them as my frequencies.

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm doing longer sessions, and getting different reactions--- i don't know what it means.

On Fri i did 34 min, longer than before, then today i did 43 min, longest ever.

I put the foot plates on my abdomen, for gut candida, and did 10 min on 464 , the candida frx-- but felt NOTHING at all.

I did 5 min on 612 and 5 min on 2016,--- but felt NOTHING, no head reaction like before.

At the end of the session i was getting woozy on channel #589 for Filarial worms, frx: 112 120 1200 332 753 and several Fungus channels: frx 823 824 825 826 827 828 829,
and 943 886 866 1550 784 7870 72 254 422 582 1016 1134 1153 2222 594 880 8450 803 8300 728 7270 20 2644 634 854 776 7660 464
and 414 254 344 2411 321 555 942 337 766 1823 524 374 743 132 866 158 512 623 774 222 565 592 623 745 933 1130 1155 1333 1833 4442.

I don't know if feeling woozy was because it was at the end of the session, an accumulated reaction, or because of the particular targets.

Afterwards i was woozy and eyes felt bleary, a bit exhausted.

There's a big difference, how i feel after a rife session: an OVERALL SMOOTH feeling of wooziness in the head. My usual head feeling is of one DISPARATE DISCRETE symptom at a time popping up here and there, only ONE at a time, in ONE spot at a time.---But PS, i do also get thick overall forehead fog and a uniform head pressure increase.

In my early treatment, i thought it showed the bugs MUST be COMMUNICATING, because
first the right eye would go off, then the left eye (e.g.), but NEVER both together!

I'm so sorry about Spring! What will Spring do now?

---Polly Polygonum
---or Nilufar Knotweed

[ 02-15-2010, 08:51 AM: Message edited by: pamoisondelune ]

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Thanks all

dan. I have tested positive for most all of the typical stuff.. Lyme Babesia Bartonella Echliriosis
Anaplasma HHV CMV EBV Mycoplasma Candida Valley Fever Toxoplasmosis Fry Bug 1 and Fry Bug 2Sorry for spelling errors.. I am tired.

So. though.. Through follow up tests a lot of the numbers have gone down enough for me to worry most about lyme and fry bugs... and then viruses and possible candida fungal stuff....

So.... I think i will be sticking with what i have been doing but still got to think about how to increase without having to do Hours... each time I rife..

Oh... well. hey..

Thanks for the kind words and saying i can come vent or talk any time. It means the world to me!1

HUGS

Blessings

Same here.. I am here for all of you and you can PM me anytime... : )

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Candida treatment, which was putting footplates on abdomen last night on 464 for 10 min --- seems to have worked! Somewhat at least. Or any of the other things i was rifing for --- something helped.

This morning belly was flat and hard! That's not usual. Often some distension of intestines makes jogging slower and uncomfortable. Usually there's some extra area or volume that the candida adds.

---Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

One thing that is NOT improving is toenail fungus.

Does anyone else have it? In fact it is getting worse. And the toes are closest to the frequency source.

Last night i tried a minute each on Hulda Clark's Onychomycosis frequencies 35,000 and 20,000. I've done some of her lower frequencies a bit previously; never noticed improvement.

After rifing, the toes were redder and bumpier than ever with new swellings. In fact, the redness and swollen bumps have increased coinciding with rifing; which of course does not indicate causality--- but what does it mean?

(i do also put the vinegar and hydrogen peroxide on the toes; i stopped putting geranium essential oil on the toenails, because the essential oils are so strong, they might eat up the cloth covers on the footplates, or just get everywhere and cause a mess. Still, the toes are pretty bad so i'll have to employ essential oils.)

---Polly Polygonum
---or Nilufar Knotweed

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you rotate in front of the machine over time? For example, sit facing it for a few cycles, then back facing it, then side (left and then right?)

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Pam, I have no idea! I wish I had some good advice but I'm not sure about the fungus thing. As far as reacting differently now to your machine - this is very common and this is when it gets confusing.

For me, I would rife and have the same pattern for months - then it would do a 180. This is when you need your intuition more than ever.

Metallic, Yes, I do rotate in front of my machine exactly as you just described. Since I have an EMEM, it doesn't have plates or wands and I feel it helps get everywhere by turning in different directions. Don't know if it truly makes a difference but it makes me feel better [Smile]

--------------------

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Oh - and sometimes I rest my forehead against the bulb of my machine when running frequencies - especially if I'm having bad neuro symtoms.

--------------------

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

I just checked out one of my toes today, because there was something different about the nail. The nail is kind of bent and it's thick. I am assuming it is a fungus. Yuck, just what I need. [Roll Eyes]

Is this from Lyme? I thought getting Lyme treated I wasn't supposed to get anything else from it.

I'll have to check to see if there is a frx for it for the EMEM.

liz

jamieL
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamieL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan, thank you for the info on the coil machine.

I emailed him and he will make a machine for me. He seems very nice.

BTW, Your input on this thread is invaluable! Thanks for all you do!

--------------------

Posts: 183 | From all around | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamieL
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16563

I've ordered a coil machine but won't have a clue about what to do with it.

Book ideas, anyone?

--------------------

jamieL
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16563

And Dan, you should write a book on rife. [Smile]

--------------------

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

MB & LL28 -- I have an EMEM5a and I NEVER thought to rotate my position when sitting in front of it. Thanks for the idea.
springshowers
Member # 19863

For Book Suggestion>> i have the One called the "rife handbook" by Nehah Sylver. Very Good and complete!!

I would love to hear how to treat toenail fungus. I have had trouble for years. I recently gave up on natural things and begged my doc for lamasil pills. It took a year and I am now Near Rid of it.. It is so hard to keep under control for some reason..

WE took me off the lamasil and Valtrex to give my body a break and live etc.. Glad for it but have a fear of it coming back..

So if you find frequencies or know of ones that work or are working for you.. Please post them

Thanks so much all

Blessings

springshowers
Member # 19863

PS
I found a program for Nail Fungus in My Booklet that came with my BCX machine and I think this could be a good test to try to use it to see if it will keep it under control and rid those last amounts... I have a few more months of growth to outgrow it if it is killed..

The issues is that after my IV abx that I did for 5 months I noticed in the end my hair and nails stopped growing at all. I was getting really toxic but at the same time I think i was killing a lot of stuff.

Its a real tight balance when doing IV abx....

I have tried Tea Tree Oil and GrapeSeed Extrat Oil and Lamasil Creams and Bleach and Lactic Acid and anything else I could find that was anti infective in my medicine cabinet.. that was topical.. and.. I would soak my feet in salt baths and sometimes with bleach too..

I think that nail fungus is not just in the nail but in your blood stream.. That is what it think and it is not easy to treat topically..

Rife should work..

Not sure what it takes though or how much or how long or what frequencies..

springshowers
Member # 19863

Here is the numbers in my booklet from the BCX

Nail Fungus - Program 612 644 766 1000 190 465

Fungus Infection - 465 1550 2127 942 880 802 788 727 543 474 412 220 310 361 160 73 20

seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like with rife if you have all the frequencies, one could eventually become invincible and possibly immortal!
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Boy Seek.. Your sarcastic in so many threads..

Are you doing ok. you sound like you have had it with everything and just go around writing this or that in that same tone on various threads.

What do you feel your contributing? Just curios. And maybe you might want to rethink your approach?

Everyone is trying to do the same thing and that is to get better and help one another along the way.

Wishing you the best.

Blessings.

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this thread bothered me or any other thread....I do believe I just wouldn't open it.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Dog... YOu might want to search under eye problems and after reading through a few and having this problem and problems myself over the years during treatment of various kinds... I would say that most of the time it seems that people get the eye syptoms when they have a high load of bugs or of a parasite bug.
I had that sort of thing happen the most when using treatments for parasites like babesia and the fry bug and when I was on anti protozoan meds.
So far during rife I have noticed the blurry vision thing but not the aching red eyes and behind the eyes. But also I have gotten my loads much futher down.
Just and idea and you may want to search other thread as There have been quite a few on this subject..
I would say it is not related to Rife but the treatmnent and your conditions themselves..

I Looked up 2112 and 570 after I wrote this to you and 2112 shows up under two catagories of parasites and 570 for babesia.

Just an ideas about it..

springshowers
Member # 19863

Hello all.
I have a question ..

What is the longest Rife Session you have done or heard of people doing?

Also what is the longest on one frequency that you have done or heard of people doing?

I am trying to get a guage on that subject...

Thanks

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have just recently run my 2016 Lyme harmonic program for a hour long run, followed by the same autoprogram in channel sweep mode which varies the frequencies 5 Hz above and below the programmed frequencies. I ran this for two hours.

This followed a similar run the previous night.

The result was a Herx, which is quite unusual at this stage of the game, as my wife has little Lyme left, and what is left is buried on the joints or maybe even in bone.

I am waiting for more information as I initially was not sure if the reaction was due to Lyme conversion to spirochete form, or die off.

If it would have been conversion her symptoms would have gotten worse. Since the reaction is getting better with time, it appears to be a big die off. I am still waiting to confirm this, but in order to do that, I need to run the same program again to see if the reaction is less.

I also need to let her clear all the way before I can test it again.

If the reaction is less, then I think I may be able to say, I have cracked this disease, but that is only speculation at this point. I will confirm with time.

I do not recommend anyone that is a typical Lyme patient try this long run, and you must be careful if you even try duplicate this protocol.

I think it is possible, but not known at this time, that this way of running this one frequency may have the potential of eliminating all Lyme given a long enough run time.

If that does turn out to be the case, I can foresee someone rashly going into a long treatment trying to kill all the Lyme at once.

This could result in severe illness and possibly death in a weakened, high bacterial load person.

The last thing I want to see is a death due to massive, unprecedented die off. It will set us back ten years, and we do not want a death or even a severe reaction associated with this method.

I do not know that this is the case, but I do not want someone to try prove it either.

I need more time, and I will be able to say with 90% certainty, one way or another. So don't get your hopes up.

I will post more later as I can decipher more information, based on future results.

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Last night i did 53 min, including 5 min each on 612 and 2016, and candida, fungi, bartonella, etc.

I was too sleepy to keep count or notice reactions; i didn't know i was going so long. Afterwards my head felt a bit stunned. I thought i rifed too long this time; expected a big herx day.

But--- all day i've had comparatively few symptoms! far fewer than usual! and no herx, yet.

So maybe overdoing it was the right treatment this time!

------
I'd certainly like to try Dan's program eventually, in about a year?
----
J-Dog, that is scary. We do need a rife teacher. Do you have a good ophthalmologist? Does Nenah Sylver's book say anything about it?

---Polly Polygonum
----or Nilufar Knotweed

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The protocol I am using is applying what was found to be possibly important concerning how Rife used his treatment.

Four Factors are involved, one I have not addresed yet.

Harmonics:

Frequency variation:

Gating:

Power level: (Penetration)

Rife's original machines and the Hoyland model put out so many harmonics, in the RF range it would literally be impossible to use the same machine today. It could possibly destroy or damage virtually any electronic remote, cell phone or any other electronic device.

Later models, that were built to comply with FCC regulations due to AM radio and other RF uses never worked as well. The lower frequencies did not work as well, and they were prohibited to using the prior, effective method. They also reduced the power level.

Harmonics appear to be important. When I run 2016 with seven other harmonics through the tube I get more reaction that running 2016 alone.

Frequency variation:

One thing that has come to light recently is that Rife never used a single frequency to treat anything. He swept the MOR he had identified. Partly because he could not reliably hit the same frequency with the old equipment he was using.

The other part is that there could be variation between some pathogens within the species.

When I run Channel sweep mode, I get more reaction than when I run the straight 2016 harmonic. I am assuming at this time that more Lyme is being hit and killed. There is the possibility I am hitting some other pathogen also, but that does not negate the effect on Lyme.

Gating:

Rife always gated his frequencies, in his early machines. This allowed Plasma deionization, and a spike in the power, to putit simply.

I am not sure how much role this plays at this time.

Power:

Rife had fifty watts of power out of the tube more or less. We do not have that much power out of any commonly used Rife inspired device at this time. I am fairly certain this is hampering my ability to kill Lyme deep in the joints.

I also think I may be able to overcome this by running longer sessions, but am not sure at this time.

Dan

springshowers
Member # 19863

HI Dan
Thats great news and Glad you feel you have hit a spot of new progress and hope..

I feel great because I think it was this thread that brought about the ideas of that number frequeny from digging deep into some of the websites and fining other peoples experiences and ideas as well that were somewhat like this one..
People brainstorming and writing down numbers and how it worked for them and why they used it and how they used it.

So it is coming full circle. How cool.

Now.. That Said.. I have been doing longer and longer treatment times and I agree you can not just jump in and do and hour...

My machine runs sweeps. But what I am not familiar with is how to do harmonics. ADo you make those up yourself and program in?

I am a bit confused on that?

Let me know when you get a chance.

Thanks

My machine will run a program and times it for me. I can sit and watch as each frequency changes from one to the other and that really helps me see which frequencies I am reacting to or how I am reacting during treatment.

Killing bugs is a zapping feeling and the detox and organ supports are just calm and nice.. or some tingling around the liver or kidneys. > Pretty neat..

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

I have a DT EMEM machine. I can only run it for 30 minutes before I have to turn if off to cool down. Maybe I run 30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes at night. The morning session could be targeting lyme/co infections & the evening could be detox/support.

This will allow me to run longer frequencies.

Thanks for the idea

springshowers
Member # 19863

Dan

If you happen to have a chance can you look at this page that has my machines specs and info about Sweeps and Gates and Such.. THe first parapgraph tries to compare what Rife was doing and showing how my machine compares etc.

The default settings on my machine already incorporate sweeping and gating and some other things that I have control over but was told to leave alone if I do not know what and why I would change it.

So far I have not had time to play around or figure it all out but I plan to.

Any ideas on what I first should look at as a option to "tinker" with of the options I have?/

I know its kinda asking a lot.. So if you cant I understand!

Thanks

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:zVSjMQokxDsJ:hymbas.com/doc/NEW_BCXULTRA_BROCHURE.pdf+BCX+Ultra+and+watts&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

springshowers
Member # 19863

If that page is hard to read

Here is the google search that shows it as the TOP download of PDF THe view I first sent does not show the graphics and graphs etc

http://www.google.com/search?q=BCX+Ultra+and+watts&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Where's R62?
D Bergy
Member # 9984

If the gate feature is automatically on, you do not have to change that.

The GB-4000 has the ability to run eight frequencies at one time. I do not think many other models run more than two or three at a time, and one of them is usually the carrier wave, that you generally leave alone.

The GB can run eight besides the carrier.

The Harmonics autoprogram is based on the frequency 2016 and the frequency is either doubled of halved up to the limit of the machine.

So some of the frequencies are 2016, 4016, 8032, 16640, and so on. Some are also lower than 2016.

When you run a single frequency through a tube device it automatically produces harmonics. I am just really pushing the effect by having harmonics run right from the machine, into the tube. Then the tube produces even more harmonics.

On the BCX, you can get some of the same effect by using a triangle wave form. At least in theory. You can try it out and see if you get any different results.

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I did 464 again, the Candida frequency, with the footplates on my abdomen, 10 min, (no other fungi or candida channels) and my belly is flat again, in spite of eating chocolate.

This really seems to be working! It's the miracle cure i need!

If only something would work on the toenail fungus. I haven't tried your frx yet, spring. I'm going to try Sanum homeopathics that Selma used for her fungi.

PS, later, i tried your frx, spring, and again the toes got red, bumpy, and worse. The frequencies irritate the fungus, but do they cure it or harm it at all? I see no signs of that.

----Polly Polygonum
---or Nilufar Knotweed

[ 02-18-2010, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: pamoisondelune ]

springshowers
Member # 19863

Polly. thats amazing you get such a response from rife on your toes?? How odd.

I have not had such a thing happen to me.

THis week I tried something new.. I did two days in a row. I was getting up there in the amount of time I was doing each session and not really feeling any herxes etc.

IT took 48 hours but I am feeling it now..

I Think I have cleared so much out lately that it is taking more and more to get a herx of any kind.
I do not want big herxes believe me...nor do I think it is good to get big herxes..

But I figure I should push it til I feel a little bit of something..

SO not sure if I should go back and just do longer and longer.. Or try two days in a row and wait it out again... and repeat that for awhile.

I am finding the Fungal / Mold program helps me along with detox.. and is a "good" feeling.

I have two catagories it seems.

Feel good ones - Support and detox
and
Feel bad ones - Killers

I like the first ones better and find I have to run them after or along with my second Killer category to support my body fully and so I can handle those toxins..

I can tell the difference big time if I skip those. ... do the rest of you notice this sort of difference.

When I first got my rife that is all I did was organ support and detox because I was afraid of the darn machine!! LOL

And I then slowly started adding in the killer frequencies.. and this process has really worked out for me. ANd that balance is now so important and I can not skip it..

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Well, speaking of big herxes I think I waaay over did it last week by treating for an hour. I started herxing Sunday and it hasn't let up yet. I slept for about 23 hours straight and I'm still so tired that I can barely function. Not to mention the headache that won't quit along with the body aches. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day....

--------------------

springshowers
Member # 19863

Hi I hope you feel better.

I am up to treating for up to two hours total. One in killing and one in supporting...

At least.. Even longer. That is why I went to two days in a row. It seemed that I was no longer hitting anything..
I also threw in some new numbers and ideas and did 15 minutes straight of 2016 on the 2nd day. So I guess I will have to figure out if it was that or the two days. I probably should not have mixed it up when doing the two days in a row and next time I wont. SO I can tell what happened.

That is where consistancy and tracking are important but sometimes we get anxious and tired and do not want to do it..

I am sure you can relate..

: )
Take it easy and feel better.
I just took a shower and back to bed too. for me to watch the olympics and take it easy!!

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
J- dog - are your eyes better now? I hope so - that is scary!

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Yes.. Give us an update.

I did not do Rife at the time I had all the eye symptoms since I got through all that on a toxo med. But i will say during the treatment the eyes got really scary and so did my brain and head. It took two months or so and then it cleared up..

I hope it is just that they are trying to escape and causing the problems with what your feeling and seeing..

I hope so..

But its all hard to tell.and know....

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Let us know what they find out about the eye problem. This is kind of a scary symptom, and I hope they can diagnose it quickly.

I ran the 2016 Hz Lyme harmonic program last night and it had no effect as far as sensation or Herx reaction.

I ran the same program again for another hour in channel sweep mode and it produces a moderate reaction but no Herx yet.

The plan is to run 2016 harmonic program in sweep mode until it produces no effect. I am also going to run 612 Hz harmonic program in channel sweep mode and see if it gets any reaction.

I will also try the DNA frequencies and see if they produce a reaction.

When all of these fail to produce any reaction, I am going to treat for one more month, and that is it.

Then I will wait and see if it is gone for good, or if it has failed to get rid of all of the Lyme.

It should not take very long to know one way or the other. She never goes long without treatment, before the symptoms start coming back.

I think I am probably looking at the end of April as the time when I will be done. It depends on her reaction or rather lack of reaction.

Dan

smileyz53
Member # 24204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smileyz53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
I need a little help. My husband has had Lyme for 8 years. Our chiropractor gave us his energy wellness rife to try. today we are on schedule to rife for lyme after doing a detox

this machine has codes that run with the frequency
I cannot turn the time down less than 1 minute
so the total time for a session would be 15 minutes or more for the first time out wouldn't this be to long

I'm a bit nervous about over doing the time and treatment

Posts: 7 | From idaho | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Yes, it is too long.

I would run it for no more than two minutes the first time out.

There is no point in risking a real bad Herx.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

I have extremely interesting news for everyone. My girlfriend purchased a Bionic 880 and it will be arriving on my doorstep this Monday (2 days from now).

I know almost nothing about it, but I've heard so much chatter lately from members.

--------------------

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Metallic, how exciting....It guess it's time to do some research!

Keep us posted!

By the way, have you tried rife yet?

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am interested in what the Bionic can do. Please keep us posted.

Dan

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be careful MB. GiGi said it's a deadly weapon if not used properly. I hope it helps. I recall she stated it put her husband from walking into a wheelchair from overuse. Now, AI seems to be the way to go first.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Are you reading the forum at

/health.groups.yahoo.com/group/bionic880-PE1/

What they say there is, do not use it alone, but with homeopathic nosodes.

They say it is much too strong alone, especially since you are so sick. They say you need the nosodes for a specific, limited, directed attack on whatever pathogen the nosodes represent.

People who have been treated well and aren't very sick, can make nosodes from their own blood. However, sick people like you should not do this.

Here's a quote:
To:
[email protected]
I was told to absolutely NOT start with your blood. It's simply too powerful. I've been going to see someone for almost six months and only in the last two weeks was I testing ok for doing the Bionic at 25% power with Biopure Lyme and co-infection nosodes. Doing the blood nosodes could also really mess up your regulation pathways if your body is not ready for it from what my doctor told me. You have to go slow and really need to be working with someone who can do ART to see what your body is ready for unless you're very good with a biotensor and have a good intuitive sense for healing.

UNQUOTE

By the way, i'll soon be getting a PE-1. One fellow in that forum does rife one week and PE-1 the next! I don't think they're compatible to do both at once--- is that right?

----Polly Polygonum
---or Nilufar Knotweed

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement