LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
pamoisondelune
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Report on guts:

Pam, you want to know what frx for gut candida.

I had 4 days symptom free. I had done a lot of candida , yeast, & fungus frx. To introduce some clarity, i stopped some of the other variables.

Wed morning i rifed 13 min on 464 for Candida and 462-466 sweep for candida, plus other rifing, 53 min total. I didn't notice much gut creaking noise during treatment.

By afternoon a hint of relapse symptom, then a relapse symptom. So 464 didn't work (or at least not immediately and directly), and i've had that experience before, that i thought 464 didn't work.

So Wed night, last night, i rifed again, 34 min total, on exclusively Candida and yeast frx, the other ones that i didn't do that morning:

CAFL Candida 10,000 5,000 3176 2489 1395 1276 1169 1044 928 877 812 728 696 580 465 464 381 348 232 116 58 20

CAFL CAndida 464 3176 2644 1403 1151 943 886 877 762 742 661 465 450 414 412 386 381 254.2 120 95 64 20

CANDIDA 442 414 8146 880 8450 877 866 886
254.3 2540 381 661 762 751 742 1151 1146 450 2167 1550 2222 412 543 95 125 225 427 240 2400 650 688 152 2182 1403 675 709 72 422 582 728 7270 803 8300 1016 1134 1153

FUNGUS 823 824 825 826 827 828 829

FUNGUS 331 336 555 587 632 688 757 882 884 887

FUNGUS 943 886 866 1550 784 7870 72 254 422 582 1016 1134 1153 2222 594 880 8450 803 8300 728 7270 20 2644 634 854 776 7660 464

I ran all the above Wed night that apparently gave me a good gut day today, Thurs! I see there are quite a few duplications.

FUNGUS 414 254 344 2411 321 555 942 337 766 1823 524 374 743 132 866 158 512 623 774 222 242 565 592 623 745 933 1130 1155 1333 1833 4442

I did NOT run this, above, set last night--- too sleepy, but i would have if i'd been awake.

There was creaking noise from the gut for 1 hr + after the treatment, a good sign, but gut condition was not all that great this morning, so i'm still waiting for a verdict.

If i get a complete relapse, i'll think that either one of the other variables was working, or a combo of the whole armamentarium, or maybe it needs more time?

Thurs night:-- Success! A good day! No gut problems! So i typed in the numbers that apparently solved my gut problems today.

----Polly Polygonum
----or Nilufar Knotweed

[ 03-18-2010, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: pamoisondelune ]

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pam, I should of told you I have the CAFL freqs, so not to waste your time with those. I thought you could have some additional freqs besides those.

Thanks for the info,
Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone
I was wondering .. does anyone know anything about the Photon Genie?

http://www.edskilling.com/news.html

And what is the difference between it and Rife machines? Esp the machines like mind that have gas filled ray tubes...

I am wondering about this machine as I came across it again recently.

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the Photon Genie is mainly designed to stimulate the Lymphatic System.

It is similar in how it works, but I do not know all of the details of the machine. Ed Skilling is very well versed on Rife type frequency machines.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't recall if this has already been discussed in this thread, but has anyone had success or heard of anyone who had success with rifing for bartonella?

It sounds like babs should be pretty easy to kick if treated aggressively but I have not heard many personal reports about bart. I would love to hear some success stories and how long it took to do it.

Also, has anyone used rife or heard of those who have used it to treat OCD? If so, what frequencies worked best and how successful were they?

Thanks,

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I edited my post above and typed in the rest of the frx numbers that conquered my Candida problem today! I had a good day today!

----Polly Polygonum
-----or Nilufar Knotweed

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Dan

I wonder how it works or if it is just programmed to Treat the Lymphs by making the frequencies and harmonics etc set a certain way
I would really like to know. The more I research the more I really see the rife as a great detox tool and I need a tool like that.

I want to know more. I may call either Ed Skilling and or both him and the manufacter of my machine and see what I can find out.

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Dan and others

Upon reading below quote I am seeing that the Photon Genie is set at 728 and is set with RF Carrier wave of 28,322. Beyond that it says the 728 modulates the 28,322 to create a great range of harmonic frequencies.

That last sentence I am not sure of. Any ideas.
I was wondering if we set up our rife machines in the manner that the Photon Genie is that we may benefit from it.

Since I have RF and Ray Tubes would you think it would be worth paying attention to or trying to set up in the same manner. But I am thinking I must be missing something?

Now upon reading I think the quotes and numbers are older and have since been updated to what some have said are
"Photon-Genie are more extensive and far beyond the frequencies and harmonics utilized in the past."

That is not very specific? But oh well

"Skilling devoted his talents and genius to the design of a unit incorporating the research of Lakhovsky and Rife to produce a healing frequency and also a broad range of harmonic frequencies. Skilling does not strive toward developing units for specific diseases. Rather, he designed a unit to output 728 Hz which is the Rife frequency considered to be the most healing. This frequency is carried on a radio frequency wave to transport it to the body. This works in the same way a radio transmitter carries the signal for a particular radio station so it can be received by a radio in any given area. Skilling's unit operates with a very gentle 100 milliwatts of power, a lot less intense than it's Rife cousin. The carrier wave of 28.322 MHz is in the high radio frequency (RF) band. The 728 Hz modulates the 28.322 MHz to create a great range of harmonic frequencies - up into the Giga Hertz range.

The cells can then pick up their resonant healthy frequency. The immune system can gradually grow in strength, thus allowing the body to heal itself naturally rather than creating an artificial homeostasis through the use of frequencies. Ed's unit became known as the RF Flat Pack or Sound Magi. The design has since been improved and is now known as a Harmonic Pulser.

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just read this article in another post:

See: http://www.lymebook.com/steven-harris

This doctor says he is wary about certain treatments, such as "non-frequency specific Rife machines." Do you read this as meaning that he would not have a problem with a rife machine which allows you to type in a frequency (like the kind we all have)?

I really like what I have read from this LLMD. Just would like to see if others interpret this the same way I do!

Thanks,

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TB -- I read your link and interpreted it the same way you did [Smile]
Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Same Here.
I think he is referring to some of the machines that are electronic but you can not change frequencies and are being advertised to do so much.

And honestly even though photon genie seems to have a good reputation for detox etc I am thinking he means even a machine like that one.

The only settings on it is the intensity of the tubes. So therefore you can not change the frequencies so that you can target this or that infection etc.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems that it is more on the order of a Lakhovsky Multiple Wave Oscillator than a Rife type device.

The theory is that by spewing out millions of frequencies, the body will automatically take what it needs and ignore the rest. Basically boosting the cells own natural frequency to hopefully improve health.

It always sounded a little to simplistic to me, but I am no expert on the MWO.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr.Dave
Member # 24210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr.Dave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone tell me the difference b/t a Lyme Herx and a Bart herx.

I am using 832hz for Bart per the Coil users recommendation and am up to 1 minute everyday and not sure what a Bart herx is like. I am gradually increasing the time since I feel bad most of the time.

I also did 448 30secs today which is the freq for XMRV virus associated with CFS per Coil group. My primary symptoms are Neurolyme and Fatigue that is exagerated by exercise.

Has any one tried the 2110 hz that Doug Mc said people were having luck with.

I am applying for Soc.Sec disability soon and need a good doctor in Pa that deals with chronic Fatigue Syndrome my LLMD released me because I couldn't tolerate ABXs. Does anyone know anyone in Pa or have experience with this.

Dave

Posts: 41 | From Pa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Dr Dave
Thanks for sharing all the frequencies your trying and your responses and experiences.

I am sorry I do not know how to answer your questions though about differences between bart and lyme herxes. I have though heard that things like neck pain and foot pain and burning are bart.

Also I think I have things in common with you. Or I used to. My doctors were giving up because I was so sick and so much sicker on abx and treatment. I tried for many years. I do not see why your LLMD should release you though because you still have lyme and they should help you find ways to help you.

My Story and situation Goes Like this....

After giving up on abx I decided that I had to at least "try" IV abx before giving up on abx all together. Logic would say i might respond even more severely but as I did research I read people who had varied responses and I figured it was worth the chance.

It was the BEST Thing I have done.! By Far. I did almost 6 months of IV Abx along with a whole big list of Integrative IV therapies and Detox modalities too. Between the IV abx regimin that was every day a few times a day Infusions and the detox modalities that were higher end than my at home regimen it gave me a new lease on this disease.

I no longer have the load I had and the problems I had. I can treat now and not feel horrible. I can rife for hours and not herx. (I did rife as an after care modality and to get at anything the IV abx did not) And that worked and is working for me to keep up on detox and keep zapping any bugs who might be getting the idea to come back. I still have fatigue issues and Pain. I am not cured.!! I had some issues that cut my integrative clinic experience short.

If you read up on other threads you might see I decided to continue the integrative IV abx but am using a New Method of delivery to really get in there to those bugs. I am trying the ITP method of deliverying the meds. SO far as so good.

I might have been able to do this with rife but I would take me quite a bit longer and after years and years of this I am not feeling like taking that route if I do not have to.

I am just wanted to share all this because those of us who are in a group here who have trouble rifing more than a few minutes and taking abx without getting very sick and herxing very badly all have a commonality I think. I think we not only have a high load of bugs but we have a high load of neurotoxins.

So what worked for me was to work on both very quite aggressively. What I want to say too is for some reason I think there are GI issues with us to and how we process abx. When I did IV abx and Do IV abx It is so smooth and if I herx it feel normal and not like I am going to just die if I take another half a pill. I wish I knew that mechnaism but I just know for me IV abx completely took that out of the equation and I could treat and do Detox too.

IF I had to do it over and was not able to do IV I now know I needed to reduce my neurotoxins load and do only that before treating and that alone working as hard as I could until I felt improvement and then once I got ahold of that I would then start treating with Rife and or abx or whatever I responded best to including supplements..

Do you feel you fit that category.?

I would maybe think that the detox and organ support and cleansing rife programs I posted might help you. Because being of that type I posted above I still do those programs every time I rife and as many days inbetween that I can. I am getting to daily now. Its working really well. It has kept things moving and the organs strong and alive and that is so important.

OK I have babbled enough. I hope someone can learn from my story or read it and it might help them in their own journey. I am so happy to have now found my balance and not be or feel stuck.

Its so liberating and freeing. Even if I am not in remission totally or cured etc .. For me that is a HUGE Huge Enormous Step. It took a lot of work and I still have to keep up on it. I am in that group that has to work extra hard and more than normal. But now that I am over that hump keeping up on it is the work.

Let me know what you think and if this story helps anyone at all in their own journey.

Blessings

springshowers
Member # 19863

PS

I have added 728 that I wrote about above to my detox regimen

I have been running it all alone for 30 to 60 minutes and it has been working well.

I do get a weird tingling sensation of sorts in my feet. They feel kinda numb and tingly in a way that I have not felt before. Not like when they are asleep. More shooting and moving around and tingly.

Not sure what that is about..

kadee
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, springshowers.

I'm happy to join this group now, since I received my DT EMEM yesterday! [woohoo]

Unfortunately I had to start ABX one week ago, because my Barts became unbearable since stopping Levaquin 8 weeks ago due to floxing.
I'm still unsure, if I can tolerate the Zithro - feel very weird.

My understanding is, that rifing should be done when not on ABX, right? Or anybody has good experience with both at the same time?

Can't wait to start.
Would a detox-program with rifing during ABX make sense?

Thanks

kadee

Posts: 269 | From Germany | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Hi and glad your found this thread and joined us.

I have read and heard that it might be best to not be on abx. But it is not necessary and both can be done at the same time.

Due to my own situation and timing I did and do both together and besides abx breaks always have.

I am planning at one point when I am done with the abx all together to make sure to keep rifing as ongoing support and treatment. I am hoping it will sustain my progress and it already has.

So anyway.

Its up to you and maybe someone else can give an indepth explaination why that has been mentioned.

ANd yes yes yes a detox program with abx and rife or whatever you chooose makes sense.

I just started a detox support thread and a detox program even if your not doing any treatment makes sense and even might be key to helping many get out of the stuck place they are in.

Let us know how it goes.

And talking about Detox I have posted my numbers I use for organ support and cleansing and detox on here a few times. I still use them and they still work great for me.

kadee
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And talking about Detox I have posted my numbers I use for organ support and cleansing and detox on here a few times. I still use them and they still work great for me
Thanks for the input.
Can I start with organsupport full length of time right away? Or do I have to start cautiously like with Lyme just a few seconds?
And the machine should be very close to my body while rifing?

Oh my, so many questions...

By the way, the machine stands on my table and I look at it with so much respect - I didn't dare to turn it on yet. [Roll Eyes] [Smile]

Posts: 269 | From Germany | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Closer the machine, the better it works.

You can use it with antibiotics, but you likely will not notice the effect as much. Most of the Lyme normally in Spirochete form is probably dead from the antibiotics or holing up in cyst form.

Since frequencies seem to work the best on Spirochete form, there simply is less to kill off with frequencies when on antibiotics.

It never hurts to start slow with anything new.

Dan

springshowers
Member # 19863

Kadee

Yeah you might want to start slow just to see how you react. But those programs for support are more gentle by far and you most likely can tolerate them full amount right away or very quickly.

Dans example is what they talk about for the reason around abx and rife. I though think overall if your on some abx and do rife you can do very well.

Also remember for whatever co infections you may have and not getting treatment you can use rife and it covers other things like virus control and fungal and mold issues and pain and then co infections too.

There is so much you can do and target besides lyme itself and it works well for many things.

I have a list going now of those things I like using it for. Even playing with relaxation and insomnia type numbers at night and falling into deep sleeps like never before too.

Those things help so much as we know and sleep is so important to our healing.

I lately have been putting my ray tubes(ihave hand held contact type) on my spine in the lower back where I have a lot of pain that I think is the bugs.. and my joints have been hurting worse since rife. I put the ray tubes right on either side of the joints and this is really helping the pain.

I think its a healing affect and not just killing. Stimulation of tissues and regrowth etc.
I even find numbers that are specific for that and use them too on damaged or hurting areas.

Lots of applications.. thats for sure

tick battler
Member # 21113

I not sure but am afraid I may have run the wrong frequencies today. The machine I have (DT) has buttons you need to press for each digit and I didn't realize there was a 1 instead of a 0 in the 10,000 digit when I was running the babesia frequencies, so instead of running 20, I ran 10,020, and instead of 570, I ran 10570. I did this for 27, and 1584 and 76, until I realized it when I got to 10,000 and saw the 1 there already punched in.

I noticed a couple of the frequencies I ran were for cancer. Do I have to worry about anything?

I would like to try to find a list of frequencies in numerical order so I can see what I did run. Does anyone know of something like this?

Thanks,

tickbattler

springshowers
Member # 19863

Here is the CALF by Number and go to the other link to see it by condition.

I would not worry but I am not sure what the affect would be to run cancer numbers when you do not have cancer?

Maybe someone else will know....

springshowers
Member # 19863

Here is a very interesting link if you are wanting to learn in depth about rife and see photos and links and much more

http://www.rife.de/index.html

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Here is the reverse lookup CAFL, that lists the frequencies in numerical order.

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/CrossReference.htm

The cancer frequecies should not harm anything. Many frequencies are used for more than one condition.

Dan

Sarah182
Member # 15774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah182     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been rifing since last Oct with good results.

I use the GB4000 and last week I wet the covers and wore rubber gloves to see if it made the reaction stronger. (Had read to do this in the manual)

I have had reactions to the candida frequencies so I did those again last time in addition to what I normally do. Now I am in so much abdominal pain I can barely stand it. It even hurts to eat.

I've had strong reactions before but nothing like this.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I recently started taking diflucan and it's been helping my brainfog and fatigue tremendously, so I'm wondering if I have a lot of yeast. I'm not currently on abx or herbs.

I'm a little worried I hurt myself somehow.
Any thoughts?

Posts: 86 | From new york | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb133
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb133     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tick Battler,

My daughter did the same thing once with the DT machine..its easy to do since you are putting the numbers in numerically. I'm sure this has happened to many people..I wouldn't worry too much a bout it.

Deb g

Posts: 499 | From Malta, NY | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catskillmamala
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 12536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catskillmamala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not posting or checking all the time, but just wanted to note that I am antibiotic free since August 09, still rifing for lyme, babs, and a few erlichia frequencies weekly.

I barely notice a herx now, but I do notice sporatic, stabbing pain in certain joints (wrists, ankles, etc) on certain frequencies.

Brain function is good, energy is good, mobility is good. How do I know? Well, I'm working full time, parenting 4 kids, and I just sold my house and moved. Two years ago I was laying on my couch and staring at the wall.

I've tried a few parasite frequencies, h pylori frequency, strep, staph, etc. just to jazz it up. I don't notice much effect from those extras. I don't really rife to detox- I'd rather use diet for that.

Still so glad this thread it here. Thanks for the info.

Posts: 524 | From Hudson Valley, NY | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am glad you have been able to keep your function up to normal.

Can you recap for us your condition prior to using the frequency treatment?

How much improvement has it brought to you, or is it holding you where you were at?

It sound like you are pretty much where my wife is at right now. She has had no symptoms lately, but I do not think it is gone altogether.

We will be in the Sun on vacation, and she will be getting no treatment for the next couple of weeks. We will see if it starts to flare up. I am quite sure it will.

Thank you for the update. It is good to know about progress or lack of it.

Dan

mandy614
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mandy614     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi can someone please pm me contact info for dan tracy? thank you
mandy

Posts: 348 | From maryland | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Lymie brain is still plaguing me with scheduling my Rifing. Would someone mind helping me? I promise to write it down in my notebook, so if I forget I can look it up there.

I am getting my abx shots every 2.5 wks now. Should I rife every Sat. as I originally planned or should I maybe Rife in the middle of the 2.5 wks. (but on a Sat., so I don't get confused)?

liz

PS Catskill..., very encouraging, thanks for sharing.

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I would do your frequency treatment a day or two before the ABX.

By then some of the Lyme may be coming out in Spirochete form, and the frequency treatment may damage some of the Lyme allowing the ABX to finish it off.

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Mixed, indefinite results, with treating candida in the gut:

I told you about the time the guts were making loud CREAKING noises, like pulling nails out of old boards, which resulted in symptom free days afterwards.

But the last time i did the whole candida treatment,all the fungus and parasite channels, with the metal hand bars on the abdomen, the guts had NO REACTION like before. NO NOISES. The only noise was during the parasite frx, coincidence or not i don't know, sounds like candida growing.

The last few days i've had some gut relapse symptoms. Not as bad as before, but the noises in the gut do sound like microbe activity.

So what happened? Did all of one kind of candida die, replaced by alternate microbe that increases? or did it mutate, and no longer responds to the same frx? and do i have several parasites as well?

Nenah Sylver warns in her book not to depend on frx to treat candida. So should i start taking the other remedies again as well?

I wish i had a proven protocol.

----Polly Polygonum
----or Nilufar Knotweed

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Try sweeping the Candida frequencies, two Hertz above and below the listed frequencies.

I would say it is unlikely that you can reduce the amount of Candida for any length of time by killing it by any means.

The fungus is so common it simply will grow back, as long as it has the environment that is favorable to it.

We all have it, and about all you can do is keep it to a minimum by not giving it what it needs to thrive.

Dan

tick battler
Member # 21113

Hi all,

Just curious - has anyone heard any discussion on whether rife could affect sperm count/fertility? I wonder if anyone has ever tested how sperm hold up under the microscope when subjected to frequency treatments? It seems that it would be an easy experiment.

Thanks for any info you may have. I have not heard anything at all negative to make me worry about this, but thought I would ask.

tickbattler

catskillmamala
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 12536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catskillmamala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,

Prior to frequency treatment I had done 1.5 years of orals and a round of IV. I was not working, not driving, not leaving my house except for 1 thing primarily doctors. I did notice a huge improvement on rocephin but I had been told to expect to backslide.

After IV I could drive, still not work though. Now I am working full time, even 10 hour days sometimes. Cooking dinner for the family. Keeping up with responsibilities.

Rife helped me get rid of fatigue, joint pain, major insomnia, eye fuzziness, brain fog, word-finding problems, sound sensitivity.

Now, I have been knocked about a bit for saying it's rife and that's fine. My treatment was a full court press of many modalities, but I am maintaining strongly now.

I know rife made me herx at the beginning and I know it's helping me keep lyme away now. If I go 3 weeks without it I have joint pain and fatigue begin to return.

Posts: 524 | From Hudson Valley, NY | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

HI cats THats great to hear.!! I agree that the RIfe really helps treat and even more so keep things in check and at bay.

I am hoping to keep using it as I make progress in all areas using various things as you said Full court PRess.. and the Rife is my side tool so I do not slide backwards.

Great to hear a nice story of you going from homebound to full time work.

How long did it take you from the time you were sick til back to work full time?

capebite
Member # 9789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for capebite   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymie lauren your mailbox is full again. What strain of lyme did you have??

Also I can't get K of rifelabs to email back. Is he out of business?

What numbers work best for duncani strain?? Babesia duncani igenex Past positive only slightly 1:20 Recent Babesia Igenex Fish Negative. Neck pain, muscle soreness, exhaustion, night sweats, headaches, blurred vision, shin pain, pain left abdomen on and which I think is spleen. Fry hemobartonella POSITIVE & fry biofilm Positive so probably have protozoa also. Is Fry Bug mimiking babesia?? Or do I have both? Please advise numbers and frequencies for rife. I have coil and dt enem5 machine. I started cryptolepsis powder only 1/2 tsp once a day and BIG reaction. Shaking chills, so much more exhausted. I can't tolerate the artemisin I think due to trouble with p450 detox pathways. Please help.

[ 03-25-2010, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: capebite ]

Posts: 67 | From cape cod | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Capebite -- shaking chills are babesia per Dr B guidelines I think. The Cryptolepsis should be hitting it too.
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I'm rifing twice a day now, if i have time, and i think i get better results and fewer symptoms. Someone said to rife for Bartonella twice a day--- was it spring or Dan? Sounds like a good idea; and i am rifing for Babesia now too. Toenail Fungus rifing is very successful so far.

Candida treatment isn't working too well, i think. Guts are quiet during treatment, then bubble like crazy afterwards. ?? Meaning??

----Polly Polygonum
---or Nilufar Knotweed

capebite
Member # 9789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for capebite   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymie Lauren your box is full. What strain of babesia did you have??

Anyone's help would appreciated. FRy hemobartonella positive. Biofilm positive which indicates the protozoa bug. Babesia duncani past positive igenex 1:20 doc said not positive enough to treat. Neck pain, slight headaches, sweats, pain left abdomen, blurred vision, much cognitive difficulty, much inflammation, back elbow shin pain. Auditory hallucinations at night worse when laft abdomen hurts and sweats. recent Igenex Fish negative babesia. I have coil and DT ENEM 5. NO progress. what frequencioes, how often and how long for duncani, protozoa fry and biofilms?? Has anyone had success with these specifically?

Posts: 67 | From cape cod | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
capebite
Member # 9789

Springshowers your box is full also..What is your detox regimine. I am also unable to take much of anything PO. See my post above. Would be interested in your protocol that helped!!
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Rifing for Candida and Fungi has possibly been the cause of my good, normal gut condition in the last 2 1/2 days.

I've also used frequencies for

HEMOBARTONELLA FELIS 603 957

MICROSPORUM CANIS 347 970 1644 402 650

MICROSPORUM AUDOUINI 422 831 1222 285

MOLD and FUNGUS 728 7270 880 8450 784 7870 464 886 414 254 344 2411 321 555 942 337 766 1823 524 374 743 132 866

I also took a couple of doses of SPILanthes/USNEA drops, and a couple of doses of Garden of Life brand "Fungal Defense" herbal pills, plus my usual Oregano oil pills, peppermint oil pills, and GSE Grapefruit Seed Extract pills, which seem never to make any difference anyway.

Something helps a lot! I should have started a rifiing a year or two ago.

----Polly Polygonum
----or Nilufar Knotweed

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sarah182 -- I don't have a GB4000, but the fact that you had such a reaction to the candida frequencies and positive results from Diflucan I would say you are dealing with a yeast problem.

I wonder if Polly's current rifing schedule might be of help for you.

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I did more rifing for Lyme this time, since my guts were ok for once, so i skipped the Candida frx.

There were some sweeps, all of which i liked.

LYME sweep 611-613

LYME sweep 611-629, sweep 786-794, sweep 486-504

LYME 432 800 8020 4200 338 344 525 597 644 885 699 345 605 673 758 797 884 1455 6863 6870 625 690 306 432 484 610 533 534 732 690 790 864 630 2016

LYME 640 8554 203 412 414 589 667 840 1000 1072 1087 1105

After that last night, plus Babs, Bart, Toxoplasmosis, and Toenail fungus, i'm woozy groggy today.

----Polly Polygonum
----or Nilufar Knotweed

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From my understanding only Lyme (and syphilis) makes you herx. If that is the case then can I rife for a long time for Babs or do I still have to go slowly? What is the recommended time?

I have 3 frx listed (I think it is the CAFL list. I don't know if I got those letters right, but you know what I mean). I did 76 today. What are the frx you recommend for Babs?

The reason I am doing Babs is because I am downright sleepy, not just fatigued, for the past month or so. Plus, so many of the Lyme symptoms are Babs, too. According to the symptoms list in a book I have (I forget the name and LLMD who wrote it even though I just had it out today sheesh ) I could have Babs and Bart, too.

liz

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Polly.. OK what is your tonail fungus program numbers again? I can not find them when I skroll up. PRobably right in front of me.

Thanks

catskillmamala
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 12536

Spring, it took me 2 years to go from sick, sick, sick, to back to work and functioning.

Capebite, you're saying you have no effect on your frequencies, but what have you run?

I suggest going to the CAFL and taking all the frequencies for any tick-borne infection you think you might have. Run them ALL sequentially (one after another) and make note of those frequencies which make you "feel" something like buzzing, stinging, etc.

Then take that reduced list and run those frequencies every week for a month or two. That was my approach.

On another note, I just rifed for strep today and 885 gave me intense jaw tingling and some pain. Hmmmm.

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

After reading catskillmamala's post, I received the following link in my email account.

Bryan Rosner's new video...Ideas on sustainable Lyme treatment paradigm‏

http://www.lymebook.com/lyme-disease-the-bacterial-next-door-neighbor

I wanted to share with all of you b/c it is a great reminder that rifing will not be a quick fix for lyme. We have to be careful about having high expectations for feeling 'great' right away after rifing.

It will take patience & time. Slow and steady wins the race.

springshowers
Member # 19863

Hi I agree to a certain extent to this concept. But. But I have to say. IT was me going AGGRESSIVE that did get the load down and the disease more managable after years and years of this and that.

So though like he said. There is NO ONE answer. But you can not rule out the usefulness of certain approaches at certain times and sometimes aggressive gets you over the hump at least.

It did for me.

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

I totally agree with you SS, I too have been aggressive with my treatment and I have reaped the benefits.

I have been talkig with some fellow lymies lately that have all been fustrated that they have been treating for a year or so, and don't understand why they aren't 100% yet. OR other lymies who want to be 100% and are treating so aggressivly that they aren't seeing any progress and can't understand why they aren't seeing improvements right away.

I guess what I took away from the video was that it is easy to want a 'quick fix' and get rid of lyme very quickly. I think it is important to put the length of treatment into perspective and that not to get fustrated when you don't see huge leaps and bounds with treating lyme & co-infections.

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Spring,

Here are the TOENAIL FUNGUS frx which i run on my GB-4000, which still seem to be working; i believe i would dare to wear open-toe sandals to an art opening this summer, unlike last summer!

LIsted as Trichophytie Nagel:

Primary:
132 142 373 376 378 385 387 420 425 576 578 580 133 581 583 588 592 595 597 724 725 726 750 794 797 801

Secondary:
805 808 809 817 886 2422 6887 7688 7697 7885 584 587 732 733 738 748 765 766 771 777 778 779 1256 381 585 593 812 9493

Trichophyton:

311 414 752 923 454 765

Good luck!

---Polly Polygonum
-----or Nilufar Knotweed

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Sun, Mon, i had some of those "revenant" LYME symptoms, peeling-onion or ghost symptoms, that i had a few years ago, that people say re-occur during effective treatment;

or was it more of a relapse, since i'd been neglecting Lyme rifing, only doing a perfunctory 5 min on 611-613 sweep.

I had the "invisible tremors" in my head and some elsewhere, plus at night i had heart arrhythmias where the pulse was taking long (it seemed) waits before starting the next beat.

So on Monday I did an hour of Lyme rifing, on all the frx i mentioned here before, plus all the other Lyme frx other people have mentioned ---

and it worked! (Unscientific, unproven). With scary symptoms like that, I'm glad they went away, whether by rifing or any other variable!

Something is encouraging! I'm really glad that that i can pull out the machine and make the symptoms go away, even if i didn't prove what worked.

PS, later: Today i rifed 67 min but got the heart arrythmias right after rifing, the delays before the beats. My husband said his doc said that indicates stress, the arrythmia is caused by adrenalin. I believe that, because it seemed to respond to biofeedback . The pulse seemed to get normal fast if i just concentrate on my chest and think about stopping the arrythmia.

Also the heart problems might be caused by Babesia, so i rifed 16 min today for Babesia. The reason the babesia is flaring is because i was skimping on my RaintreeAmazon A-P pills, only one pill per dose instead of 2 or 3, because i didn't want to pay the price. Once again i'm shown that if i skimp on Raintree Amazon A-P pills, i'll pay the other price of having a babesia flare-up.

I hope the Babesia frx work, since Dr S says rife doesn't work on Babesia, i heard third-hand.

----Polly Polygonum
------or Nilufar Knotweed

[ 03-31-2010, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: pamoisondelune ]

tick battler
Member # 21113

Polly,

Which Dr. S says rife doesn't work on babesia? Can you pm me? I have read at least three different accounts here of people saying that it works. I really hope that it does.

I am doing my own test right now and only rifing with babesia frequencies...and have stopped Mepron. Will see what happens with the testing at the LLMD in 2 weeks. Tests have been positive the past few visits despite being on Mepron for a year.

Which babs frequencies did you use and how long did you go on each frequency? I have been doing 2 to 3 mins per frequency on 76,20, 27, 1584 and 570. Did you notice any herxing after doing the babs frequencies? I have noticed a headache on the side of the head the next day or even 24 hours after the session.

Thanks,

tickbattler

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it's the Dr S I am thinking it is -- I get so sick of his negative pronouncements!!
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoneDove
Member # 16516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoneDove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need some help.
My symptoms got so bad I could barely walk. Burning, stabbing pain in my heels that no amount of massage, black cherry juice, or mag would help.

Amazingly ran into someone local that I can rife with. Ran alot of parasite programs and felt better from ankles up but still having problem walking on painful feet.

Yesterday ran 547 program for Rickketsia for 2 sessions and have gone more than 24 hrs 85% better. Virtually no pain in my feet.
Did the 547 range again today 1 time but pain just returned now about 6 hrs later.

The rife is a beamray...about $5k...

I've been researching many sites and books looking for the best rife for the money. Not many answers out there!

What I'd like is a machine that works that well but maybe doesn't cost that much. Please let me know if anyone is having good results another plasma rife that's less expensive.

Posts: 78 | From SW | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I had an AWFUL night of INsomnia , heart arrythmias and internal "invisible tremors" (a Lyme symptom).

At 2 am i decided it was a LYME outbreak, so i rifed for 37 min on Lyme sweeps,. But it didn't stop the heart arrythmias. The lyme didn't drop dead instantly.

It's to be expected that i would have an outbreak, 2 months after stopping antibiotics.
But is this rifing going to work?

Now i have to decide--- definitely take a Lyme homeopathic; do i reach for the bottle of antibiotics now?

And maybe this is the time to start using my PE-1?

I didn't start using it yet because i was so content with rifing. But this heart arrythmia is crazy! Selma says only the PE-1 enabled her to completely conquer lyme.

(PS later--- My local doc says the heart skips are common and nothing to worry about. Still, i worry, if lyme is on the loose, is it being adequately treated by rife?)

---
---LoneDove, Pain on souls of feet--- i've read on this forum that it's a Bartonella symptom.
What is "547 program"--- is it 547 Hz, a single frx, or a group?
---
tickbattler---

BABESIA frx --- the usual---
20 27 76 570 753 1583 1584 5776

I resumed taking my Raintree Amazon A-P pills, 2 or 3 pills, 3x per day w food, which stopped the Babesia symps.

I've never had a Babs Herx that i recognized. On Mepron/Zith the symptoms just disappeared. I don't know if there was a Herx, since any bad symptoms i would attribute to lyme.

How long--- I did 3 min each on 3 single frx, then a 5 minute group, then the same 5 min group with rubber gloves and handbars on my abdomen.

---Polly Polygonum
---or Nilufar Knotweed

[ 04-02-2010, 07:41 AM: Message edited by: pamoisondelune ]

BTTaylor
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTTaylor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On those of you who have an EMEM machine do you hae problem dialing in the frequency 76? My machine on the lower frequencies floats between numbers like it is spastic. I am doing that one for babesia.
Posts: 63 | From eastern Washinton state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catskillmamala
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 12536

My emem dials in 76 just fine, but for any frequency thats too jumpy I use a higher dial if possible by dialing the lower dial close to the number, say 60 and then using the next dial up to get the frequency up to 76. Does that make any sense?
springshowers
Member # 19863

Wow This thread is growing and changing and I am learning a lot from you all.

Thanks Polly for posting those nail fungus numbers.
ANything special you do like contact right at the feet/toes?

I have gotten close to getting rid of it and then It comes back at me but NOT this time!

And its great to hear people getting results and responses.

I am still able to rife and rife and rife without much response anymore and trying to figure out why and what I can do or if I am doing something wrong or whatever?

I am a bit perplexed by it all this last month.

I may choose one thing to treat and just stick with that for days in a row and see if that induces something and maybe my technique was too wide spread to start with (which worked at first) and now i have to dig deeper with one thing at a time.

So choosing which one? Hmmmm

I think I will try to target that pesty protozoan and keep working on numbers that target them...

It seems to always be that thing left that is hard to get at and seems to be what creates those last symptoms too.

LoneDove
Member # 16516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoneDove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pamoisondelune

I hope you are feeling better.

The 547 is 547 hz.

I'm new to this so I apologize for being imprecise.

I'm seriously considering a beam-ray. Went today and did whatever the program was for vertigo which has been a problem lately. I did it a few days ago and yesterday I felt a tiny bit dizzy, worse this morning. Now I feel better.

I'm afraid after I drank a cocacola or 2, my feet started hurting last night. Sugar seems to really feed the lyme/rickketsia/babs/bart symptoms so going to have get very serious about this.

Springshowers - what machine are you rifing with?

Perhaps we could sign the end of our posts with what machine we're using...

Posts: 78 | From SW | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Hi There LoneDove

I am using the BXC Ultra
Good Idea to sign the end with that to remind eachother what we are using.

That is intersting about Vertigo.

Yes yes. Do not intake sugar. I always feel worse the next day!! Big time. Its bad. My son even noticed a pattern if I even cheat and eat a little dessert he says I shouldnt cuz I will not get up and not feel well the next day> If he notices the pattern and he is 22.. WEll its a pattern! LOL

BCX Ultra

map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found a programmed set of freqs on my Beam Ray for something I titled Yeastee back in '04. I don't know where I got the freqs from? Since I was seeing a naturopath back then, probably from her.

I've ran it twice the last few days and hit something major. My bowels are exploding within hours of running this 21 minute protocol. Then my GI is calm and functioning as it should with BM a couple hours after each meal.

I feel completely cleaned out, that's in the good way. I'm going to continue a couple more times and then if I continue to see results, I will share this set of freqs with you guys.

I've learned how to muscle test myself. I've tried to give my body other yeast/candida options and it keeps coming up no to them. Big yes on this Yeastee program?

My body knows best!!!!!

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tracy9
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tracy9         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A very well respected top LLD just received a grant to study Rife. He has come to the opinion, after years of doing this stuff, that antibiotics are just not the answer. And this is one of the fairly conservative guys.

He sees people get better but they seem to inevitably relapse. He is frustrated, and has found Rife to be very effective. His concern is the long term effects of it and believes at some point it will cause cancer.

His study is to find out how long it can be safely used before one becomes at risk for cancer. This is exciting news and will certainly be big news in the Lyme community when he finishes the study, which he has not yet started.

--------------------
NO PM; CONTACT: [email protected]

13 years Lyme & Co.; Small Fiber Neuropathy; Myasthenia Gravis, Adrenal Insufficiency. On chemo for 2 1/2 years as experimental treatment for MG.

Posts: 4480 | From Northeastern Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Tracy,

I tried to pm you but your box is full. Can you share how he came up with the notion that it can cause cancer? Is this from seeing it happen in those who rife? Or is it just more a theory, as some think cell phone use can cause brain cancer?

Is he doing an animal study or a human study?

Thanks,
tickbattler

tick battler
Member # 21113

There is some talk about the DP100 on another lyme-rife forum and I am curious what you all think of this machine. Apparently you don't need to set frequencies with it. It is made by Jim Meissner.

One woman says she was cured of lyme and babs after using it for 3 months, just twice a week.

Any comments, good or bad about this machine?

Thanks,

tickbattler

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I have a visible improvement!

Two vein blemishes are half or 3/4 gone!

There was a patch of spider veins for several years beside a knee; and there was what looked like a bruise, but permanent for several years, with veins feeding into it.

Both are mostly gone. I've taken ginko and horse chestnut for several years, but they never caused any such change.

I assume it's because of rifing for Bartonella on a GB-4000.

BARTONELLA frx which i run as a group channel, 3 minutes on each group, 9 minutes total, for a couple of months:
364 379 645 654 786 840 842 844 846 848 850 857 967 6878 634 696 716 1518

----Polly Polygonum
-----or Nilufar Knotweed

kadee
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21199

Pamoison, that sounds great!

I'm fairly new with rife here and I need desperately make progress with rifing Bartonella Hens., since not being able to take ABX (due to floxing).

Can you or somebody else explain me, what it means to "run a group channel" in this case:

quote:
3 minutes on each group, 9 minutes total:
364 379 645 654 786 840 842 844 846 848 850 857 967 6878 634 696 716 1518

Can this be done also with the DT EMEM ?

Thanks a lot
kadee

springshowers
Member # 19863

Why are people writing that there is an issue with it causing cancer "at some point" That is a big thing to write without supporting information or referring us to something we can read or such> I have not been able to find that sort of info and sure would appreciate it if someone could provide that here so we can all read it and learn about it.

THanks

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Gr�� Gott, Kadee!

No, a group channel can't be run as a group on an EMEM.

Unfortunately the EMEM can only run one frx at a time, (i think).

The GB-4000 can run 8 frequencies together at once, which is called a group.

If you program a string of frx in one or several groups, that's called an autochannel. Then you can type the ID number of the channel, and all the frx run automatically, with no more typing. Very convenient.

Subjectively, i really like the groups in general, and feel they are effective. (I can't prove it).

What are your symptoms?

---Polly Polygonum
----or Nilufar Knotweed

tick battler
Member # 21113

Just ran 357 (bart quintana from Nenah Sylver) tonight and noticed ear pain and pain under the chin where you swallow.

I have been running babs frequencies only for the past couple of weeks and nothing was felt during the sessions.

357 was the first time any sensation has been felt during a session.

Has anyone run this and if so, did you get a reaction? Has anyone had success with this frequency?

Thanks,
tickbattler

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Here's a QUOTE:

"
I noticed that back in July I had used 800 and noted "major reaction" in my notes - but I never used it again (whoops).

Sooo, I thought I better give 800 a go again and see what happens. WOW!! About a minute into it I started twitching everywhere. My right leg started tingling and I got a stabbing sensation in my head near the back of my ear. My wrists also started to hurt REALLY BAD. I ran 800 for 3 min total.

I then decided to play around with some other 800 numbers so I ran 832 and 864 for 4 minutes each freq. I had a very similar reaction to both of those - a lot of twitching and random pains.

About an hour later I had to run to the toilet several times because I had bad...you know...

NOW I feel sooo good...almost like I took a happy pill or something and just a total feeling of relief.

I've had increasing symptoms over the last few weeks and I've been rifing and rifing and rifing with basically no results. Of course I was using Lyme frequencies - I thought I was chasing the right thing. No one is more surprised than me that it seems to be Bartonella rearing it's head again.

I took Zith for about a year and it seemed to have cleared it for me, but apparently not completely.
--------------lymielauren"
END QUOTE

So LymeieLauren thinks 800, 832 and 864 worked on her Bartonella.

-----Polly Polygonum
----or Nilufar Knotweed

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Here's a quote from Selma--- her list of herbs for Bartonella.

By the way, she lists amargo, an herb bought from Raintree, and she says it kills Babs, Bart, and lyme. It is the first ingredient of Raintree Amazon A-P, which i take for Babesia.

QUOTE:

Some people are writing me to ask what I took for bartonella. I'm just copy-pasting what I wrote in Buhner's forum. Remember this was 'created' by myself only using energetic testing (kinesiology). I'm not a doctor.

I suffered from chronic bartonella since 2005, got reinfected recently in May with acute bart.

I thought I got rid of it, but yesterday I went to my lyme doctor who also does energetic testing (ART) and he couldn't find it initially. I told him, 'check if they're not hiding'.

He couldn't find borrelia, nor bart, nor mycoplasma, babesia, intestinal candida, nothing. He then checked at the back of my skull and then found finally: bartonella, borrelia and ehrlichia. Nowhere else in my body, he could find tick-born pathogens.

He was amazed to see how well I got, he said he thought I was going to fall downwards after the recent reinfection. He said he's NEVER seen someone with chronic lyme getting better so fast after reinfection like I did. I feel great, I'm hiking and kayaking again!

My killing protocol was designed this time 100% by myself, only using kinesiology.

Anyway, I'm still not rid of bart, still taking things for it, which I'll add in the end of this copy-pasted post. I had it all over my body, joints, muscles, now it's reduced to a small part of my body.

--------------
Here's then my bartonella protocol, aproximately:

- phellodendron, decoction 5-7 minutes: gets bart and many other pathogens

- artemisia annua decoction (separate from other decoctions): about 3 teaspoons if I remember well: cook it for a while (about 5 minutes?):
it gets bart.

- astragalus test good against bart: I took decoctions and/ or Planetary formula (about 1-2 pills a day)

- bee polen: gets bartonela (plus borrelia cysts and bab's cysts); I took if I remember well, about 2-3 tea spoons a day diluted in water/
soya milk

- lonicerae caulis, decoction 7 minutes: gets bart and babesia (I took it in the very end only)

- KMT program 1

- frozen garlic: 2 -3 a day (can't remember)

- amargo (rain-tree): gets bart, babesia and borrelia: I think I took about 2 "00" capsules a day.

- immunomodulators that may help: cats claw, jap. knotweed

- isatis, folium & forsythia test good against bartonela, but I didn't take these this time because phelodendron + frozen garlic +
lonicerae were good enough (I didn't need to add isatis/ forsythia).

Remember that I was my own 'doctor', so no one prescribed me these stuff, I tested amounts by myself and showed to my doctor who told
me: "Go on". He re-tested for me (ART) the new herbs I never had taken before, phellodendron tested very good. I'm skinny and very
sensitive to herbs/ medicine, so 'normal' people would need more, I guess.

Very 'constant' herbs in this second reinfection for me were (including other pathogens, not only for bart though):

- cats claw, whole herb
- Japanese knotweed decoction
- phellodendron
- gardenia
- gervao (rain-tree)

These herbs tested good for a longer period of time (I'm now still on cats claw, knotweed and gardenia). Andrographis didn't test good,
only for a few days!!! I took it more than a year for my first borrelia infection and it kept testing good, but not this time!

Selma
-----------

Now (end of August 2007) what is testing against bartonella that I'm taking is:

- Japanese knotweed decoction

- phellodendron decoction

- eleutherococcus in powder (2 teaspoons a day): gets most of the infections indirectly (it's a profound tonic to the system)

Selma
------------------
I'm just pulling this thread up as people keep asking me what I did for bartonella.

I attacked bart 3 times. First time was by the end of 2006, but I didn't win the battle (I was using Rizols and other stuff I forgot, it must be here in lymenet though). It didn't do the job completely until May 2007, when I was awarded new bart re-infection....

I naturally fell sick very fast, because the tick bite came fully infected with ALL pathogens that my doctor tests energetically. My doctor said he has seen that before, so I didn't win a troffee.

Then I decided to go on an emergency attack as I naturally got scared, as I felt quite sick again and that's what I wrote here up in this thread.

I got rid of bart then chronic + acute infection with this treatment above. It took sometime, but not too long as I was expecting. Then I went into remission of lyme and co-infections for about 4 months.

But bart went away AFTER babesia was gone. I always need to get rid of babesia first before I get rid of anything else, as I get fully symptomatic of babs and that knocks me down. That's what I did, and my babesia protocol is also written here somewhere (under "alternative babesia herbs" or so).

Then about November, after not sleeping more than 4 hours a day for a month due to a job I was doing at home, I relapsed lightly. From borrelia, bart, and rickettsia.

But it was very easy to get them again under control, I even didn't address bart specifically, I was more concerned with rickettsia as it was the only thing that was giving me symptoms (heart). But fortunately, it was also very short lived and again, I'm on about a month or more symptomless from lyme and co-infections.

My only treatment now is a preventive treatment: 1 capsule astragalus AM, 1 capsule cats claw AM, then some supplements just once a day like: chlorella, propolis drops, calcium, magnesium, Vit D, trace minerals. Sometimes milk thistle tests, and I take it, but it's about 2-3 times a week only. That's all.

I even got a chronic skin fungal infection under control that I got for more than a decade (pre-lyme), every winter. Still not sure it's really gone, as I'm still on foot baths, but I'm symptomless from it (except for a dark purple skin on previous local of infection on my hands and toes).

I'm doing no anti-candida diet anymore, taking alcohol socially, and I believe, even if lyme comes back because I do stupid things (like not sleeping for a month), I feel it won't be a big deal anymore IF treated fast. If untreated, I'm pretty sure I'll fall very sick again as I still don't trust my immune system.

My whole bart treatment didn't cost a lot as all these Chinese herbs cost very little in bulk. It's just time consuming, difficult schedule, but as for cost, it's reasonably inexpensive.

If anyone is willing to try the herbs, please try to read about them before and/or get someone to test them energetically. That's what I would do. ---selma
------------------------
Up, as more people asking me what I took for bartonella.

It seems it worked as I don't think I fought bart like I did during this time. This was then my last fight with bart, that I remember.

I might have gotten it 'testing' one time or another by my lyme doctor, but assymptomatic and anyway, it went dormant easily.

The time I had to use all these herbs here was definitively what made my bartonella load very weak or dormant. ---Selma
---------------------------

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Here's a quote----- he thought Deseret Biologicals homeopathic series helped his Bartonella....

QUOTE: ----

Deseret Biological Bart remedies gave me the biggest herx. It's the only bart treatment that has given me a herx.
steelbone
Frequent Contributor
Member # 14014

UNQUOTE

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Polly -- I just noticed the 'spider viens' on the side of my knee as you mentioned in your above post.

Do you think this is Bart? Do you put your rife machine right on these spots?

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Summer--- That's amazing!

I never thought it was Bart before, but since it is clearing up, i'm thinking it is Bart, because i know Bart affects the skin and blood vessels, and i have several other strange skin and blood vessel anomalies.

Why is it clearing up after several years of not clearing up--- what's new---- well, rife is the major new introduction; i'm suspecting rife as the cause of clearing up. Of the things i'm rifing for, Bart would be the first suspect for something affecting skin + blood vessels.

I'm not doing any specific "skin" or "veins" frx.

No, i didn't at all put the machine on those spots.

Of course, Lyme also affects skin and blood vessels.

How long have you been rifing for Bart?

----Polly Polygonum
-----or Nilufar Knotweed

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement