LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD (Page 14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  29  30  31   
Author Topic: PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD
Maya12
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can the parasites cause a lot of strange head symptoms like pressure and heaviness in te face and head and sinuses also confusion and very tight neck muscles and shoulder muscles?

Can parasites effect the teeth and jaw and make them feel numb or heavy or very tight, stiff and sore?

I know you mentioned before Gail, that you had teeth problems.

If they love the head and scalp I wonder if this is what is causing many of my strange head sensations and slightly strange thinking and slight disconnect.

Also having a lot of bloating and feelings of things moving in my abdomen and things biting me from inside?

Was doing almost 60 % better at times till I started treating parasites.

Can thy also flare some psych sx that had been almost gone?
Or what sorts of psych sx can they cause?

Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mean an treating them flare psych sx and what?

I just have this strong sensation that nothing feels right and that I am not fully grounded or connected to myself like I was. Also a bit depressed and more anxious/ obsessive then I was before starting to treat them.

Also way more body pain

Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone have luck with DE (Diatomaceous Earth}?

Thinking about giving it a try, the food grade type.

-LAXlover

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maya,

I have had ALL the symptoms you are describing. If you are feeling movement in your abdomen, it would be a very good idea to do a warm water enema or better yet a colonic, to release the dead and dying parasites out of the lower colon.

It is also a FULL MOON today and that is when the parasites are extremely active. The salt/c protocol was helpful in releasing a lot of the parasites for me.

The salt makes them try and find an exit to get away. I was spitting the eggs shell blue ones pictured on www.lymephotos.com out of my mouth. I also felt very spacey and disconnected at times.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maya -- what is the treatment you have been on?
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crawgir1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crawgir1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got diagnosed with Babesia and LD, waiting on the Rx's from my LLMD in the mail.

The bugs are aware that I know of them now, and they have been targeted for destruction. They are moving about more freely and attacking various parts of me on a constant basis.

Gael's info about the full moon affecting them makes me think too of how I haven't been able to sleep during a full moon for years now-my bullseye rash was over 10 years ago.

Victim of Stupid Doctor with God Complex Year 2002

Posts: 123 | From Pawleys Island SC | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your signature line Crawgirl!

" Victim of Stupid Doctor with God Complex" [Smile]

Maya,

How are you feeling?

CD57,

Hope you are considering parasite tx of either herbs and salt/c or Pharma. You can always start with something like Parastroy.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Hey guys, I am on paracide and doing chelation , hbot, ala, NAC and pleo chelate

I am feeling ok but brain fog is still bad , tired and have some head pressure but right now the worst is the itching and burning of skin, chills, slight sore throat and all over muscle cramping, stiffness and body pain.

Is it normal for this to flare with parasite treatment?

Haven't been this stiff and sore and cramps in a long time.
Also tonnes of rib pain and some dizziness, and sob , I feel like the paracide is hitting the babs.

Also still a bit disconnected and everything feels a bit surreal

Maya12
Member # 36392

I also have a bit of swelling in my hands and face which seems odd
Maya12
Member # 36392

The paracide really seems to hit me hard and I. Am also getting more weakness and creaking and cracking of my joints, feel like I am 90 ugggg.

Also having some emotions that I wonder may be coming from the parasites dying. Things like thinking I am dying or that I can't stand treatment anymore. And I really wonder if it is the parasites dying and projecting this on me

glm1111
Member # 16556

When I was hitting parasites really hard, I would cry and sob for an hour at a time. I intuitevly knew it was a herx. Shedding of emotions are very common and also feeling like you are dying etc.

Very insightful that somehow the parasites dying are projecting this onto you. I think you may be right. I really believe that these parasites are more evolved and intelligent than we realize.

Just a reminder Maya, that you can take a break until the herxing calms down and then resume. That is what's advised with the salt/c protocol.

Warm water enemas may be very helpful for you to release the dead and dying parasites out of the lower colon. Hang in there, it will be worth it. Getting rid of parasites is Key in getting well.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Maya12
Member # 36392

I really feel with a flare in all my sx recently after about 2 good months that parasites and lead and biofilms are at the bottom of my problems.

As soon as I started targeting the parasites and metals I had a huge flare making me think that this is the right direction.

I am generally in a better place than I was 6 mths ago after getting off the abx and having had a lot of detoxing and ozone treatments.

I will just take the paracide slowly and keep knocking away at te buggers as not to herx too severely.

Thanks for the words of encouragement Gael, much appreciated. [Smile]

And the more I live with this disease the more I do believe that they strongly effect our thinking and emotions.

As I slowly progress and my rational mind comes back I see this more and more

Maya12
Member # 36392

The only thing I am wondering is can you be killing parasites but not see them in the toilet?

I def feel like I am herxing from the paracide and do see a lot of sludge like mucous coming out but can the herbs pulverize the parasites so badly that they come out as just mucous or should I be seeing something more formed?

glm1111
Member # 16556

Yes you can be killing them, but the bigger ones could be in the lower colon and need help getting out.

You probably would benefit greatly from a colonic, or as I mentioned before a warm water enema.

Adding salt/c for me was key in getting them to flush out of the lower colon. It also gave that extra punch in killing them and making them let go.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Maya12
Member # 36392

I did try a warm water enema but didn't get anything out. Can they hang on for a while before letting go and coming out?
Maya12
Member # 36392

I did try a warm water enema but didn't get anything out. Can they hang on for a while before letting go and coming out?
glm1111
Member # 16556

I would add a low dose of salt/c. Try 1/4tsp sea salt with a 1/4tsp Ester C powder in a glass of water per day. If you herx too hard, then pull back. Mine hung on for 6 mos of doing very strong herbs, but let go the second day of doing salt/c.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Maya12
Member # 36392

I actually did add a bit of salt last night and take daily vit c.

Can the parasite herx make you feel really sick and fluish, dizzy, sore, stiff , headache, stomach pain and nausea?

glm1111
Member # 16556

Yes, Maya, the symptoms are from the dieoff and toxins the parasites are releasing. You might want to consider a binder such as chlorella. Drink extra water and add some lemon to help flush out these toxins.

They also release heavy metals and yeast. Coconut water and coconut oil are antifungal and antiparasitic.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Maya12
Member # 36392

Hi gael, thanks again for the help. I think I will take some binders tonight and then maybe back off the paracide for a few days.

I wonder if I am also hitting some babs with it

glm1111
Member # 16556

Your welcome Maya,

IMO, and in my case, I found that antiparasitics and the salt/c hit all of the infections. Lymestrategies states that salt also kills bb abd the cyst form.

Hope you have a restful evening,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

desertwind
Member # 25256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertwind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello All...

I have a question about the effects of surgery and steroids on parasites. We all know about the dangers of steroids re; Lyme/co.s, but does the same apply to parasites?

I underwent necessary neuro surgery (my 3rd one in 3 years for a condition unrelated to Lyme) 2 weeks ago and beginning to feel flared - just not sure if it is a TBI or parasite flare.

I had to have three bags of steroids to reduce potential brain swelling but with each steroid dose I also had IV Vancomycin (sp).

The best I ever felt during my 10 years of off and on tbi treatment was after treating parasites a while back. Llmd wants to hit both hard w/ meds but I know doing both will be too harsh on my body.

Sorry for the rambling but looking to see if surgery and/or steriods could fuel parasites.

Posts: 1671 | From Tick Infested New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

So I passed a piece of worm today and no question it was a worm.

Nothing I have eaten recently would look like that at all.

Yay, no wonder I have been herxing and now I have proof as to why.

Kind of makes the herxing worth it.

glm1111
Member # 16556

desertwind,

Anytime you are given something like steroids that suppress the immune system, it allows other infections such as parasites to proliferate.

Don't fret though, just go after them again and STAY on an antiparasitic protocol whether pharmas or herbs and salt/c. Some her have had good results alternating between pharmas and alternatives.

Gael

[ 05-28-2013, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: glm1111 ]

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gael & everyone -

What do you think of this? Someone in another thread recommended it to me...

Deseret Biologicals > Ver 2 oz (60 ml)

VER NOSODE all at 30-60-200x

ANCYLOSTOMA DUODENALE ............ Hookworm

ASCARIS LUMBRICOIDES ................... Roundworm

BRUGIA FILARIA ............................... Lymphatic parasite

CLONORCHIS SIENENSIS .................... Liver fluke

CRYPTOSPORIDIUM PARVUM ............. Intestinal protozoa

DIPHYLLOBOTHRIUM LATUM ............ Fish tapeworm

ENTEROBIUS VERMICULARIS ............. Pinworm

GIARDIA LAMBLIA ............................ Intestinal protozoa

NECATOR AMERICANUS .................... Hookworm

OPISTHORCHIS SINENSIS ................... Liver fluke

PARAGONIMUS WESTERMANI ............ Lung fluke

SCHISTOMSOMA MANSONI ................ Blood fluke

STRONGYLOIDES STERCORALIS ......... Roundworm

TAENIA SOLIUM ................................ Pork tapeworm

TANENIA SAGINATA ......................... Common tapeworm

TRICHINELLA SPIRALIS ..................... Porkworm

TRICHOMONAS VAGINALIS ................ Genital nematode

TRICHURIS TRICHIURA ...................... Whipworm

CINA MARITIMA 3X Nervous, mental and bodily symptoms due to roundworms or pinworms. Twitching, spasms due to worms.

ARTEMISIA VULGARIS 2X Nausea, vomiting and cramps due to worm infestation.

GRAPHITES 12X Abdominal cramps and pain. Expulsion of worms.

CALCAREA CARBONICA 12X Expulsion of tapeworms, round worms and pin worms.

SPIGELIA 3X Protects liver from damage due to blood borne toxins. Anti�viral, stimulates immune system, improves effectiveness of glucococorticoids.

MELILOTUS OFFICIALLUS 3X Abdominal distension, flatulence.

TEUCRIUM MARUM VERUM 3X Polypi, chronic nasal catarrh, itching anus, ascarides with nightly restlessness, crawling in rectum after stool, restless sleep, itching skin.

FILIX 2X Worm colic with itching nose, expulsion of tape worms, abdominal bloating.

MERCURIUS CORROSIVUS 12X Epigastrium very sensitive, cramps, feeling as if stool is never done.

SILICEA 6X Assimilation problems, bone problems, fibrotic conditions, headache, vertigo, profuse sweat of head.

IODIUM 12X Emaciation, headaches, lymphatic swelling, worms.

QUASSIA AMARA 3X Acts on digestive organs as a tonic, expulsion of threadworms.

SABADILLA 12X Itching from anus and rectum caused by pinworms.

THYMUS SERPYLLUM 3X Hookworm, tapeworm, colitis, diarrhea.

- See more at: http://www.pureformulas.com/ver-1-oz-by-deseret-biologicals.html#sthash.4Z8nly9q.PqcJ62qQ.dpuf

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
America2014
Member # 40710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for America2014     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know what Dr. K protocol is for Parasites. I go to a doc who spent time with him.

My lyme would never resolve, also felt not as much O
CD on Doxy.

Which parasites does doc K treat first?

Posts: 7 | From Raleigh Durham | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desertwind
Member # 25256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertwind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Others on here have done the full protocol and I am sure they will chime in but till they do....

My llmd followed a modified version of Dr. K.s protocol. He had me on;

Biltricide
Ivermecitin
Alinia
Pin-x

I only did this for a week and herxed hard and then felt great. Most people do it much much longer. I am sure the pro.'s will chime in.

glm;As always thanks for your feedback. Re; steriods, my gut says parasites had a party. I started back on Dia. Earth and will begin adding more herbs.

[ 05-29-2013, 09:47 AM: Message edited by: desertwind ]

Posts: 1671 | From Tick Infested New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

sparkle,

That looks very promising for getting rid of parasites. Could be costly, but worth it if it does the job. Are you going to try it? Thanks for posting.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maya -- is Paracide a drug? How did you get that? Not heard of it in the US.....
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Bringing this back up for all of the newbies that have joined us recently. Anyone else have any news with their treatment?

Hope everyone is doing well.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

desertwind
Member # 25256

I have a question ......sorry but I seem to have more questions then answers when it comes to parasites.

I have heard and read different things about this.

Do certain strains of probiotics feed certain parasites? Any thoughts about this? Sometimes I feel an increase in my parasites symptoms when I take a lot of pro.s.

Also, I added B.W. A-FNG into my mix for a real powerful punch. Designed for mold/yeast issues but LLMMD thinks it hits parasites as well. On a lot of herbals for now and then to repeat a modified Dr.K. protocol.

glm1111
Member # 16556

I googled "Do probiotics feed parasites" What came up was "Do probiotics kill parasites"

On Livestrong it says they are beneficial in boosting the immune system and could help eliminate parasites. I have read the same concern somewhere in the past about probiotics feeding prasites. I drink Kefir.

My conclusion was that while on heavy antiparasitic herbs and salt/c, I had many parasites exit even when drinking Kefir which I think is very beneficial.

So, on the outside chance that probiotics feed the parasites, the antiparasitics will kill them anyway. Sorry, I don't know what B. W. A-FNG is.

Staying on antiparasitics is KEY in getting rid of chronic Lyme. IMO, I really think Lyme is more about parasites than anything else.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to give feedback re: my son who developed tourettes and PANDAS this winter. He had to miss 7 weeks of school. What he herxed on the most was Caprasite (an herbal parasite cleanse) and his tourrettes (violent outbursts) and screaming and crying would increase within 20 minutes of taking it. I came to the conclusion that his PANDAS and OCD/tourrettes were caused by parasites.

Interestingly, our practitioner recently recommended he do the MMS autism parasite protocol, which is healing kids from PANDAS and Autism. Within 3 days on the MMS protocol, his brain has come back so his social interactions are more normal and he is able to function again like a regular kid! It is very exciting. The woman who developed this protocol says that "PANDAS is all worm" and says that an overgrowth of parasites are a cause of autism, along with all of the other bacterial, fungal and viral infections and resulting inflammation.

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

tick battler,

That is FANTASTIC NEWS!! So happy for you and your son. Anytime a child gets well is music to my ears. Keep us posted please.

P. S.

Could you give the exact formula/protocol of MMS he is taking, and has he "seen" any worms exiting?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Maya12
Member # 36392

Hey Gael the paracide that I am on is a natural supplement made by alpha science laboratories.

It has betel nut, polyporus mylittae, garlic, pumpkin seed, cloves, green hulled black walnut, rhizoma rhei, wormwood and mint in it

glm1111
Member # 16556

Sounds good Maya since it contains the three most imoportant herbs, Black walnut hull, wormwood and cloves for killing parasites.

Hope it works for you.

keep us posted.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gael and anyone else, did you have more joint pain on salt/c when you first started? I recently started back on it, and I can't tell if it weakened the abx I was on (no longer on them) which caused the pain to return, or if it was just hitting parasites.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desertwind
Member # 25256

Hey catgirl; Gosh it is always so hard to tell what is what. I notice anytime I start killing parasites that I get a lot of joint stiffness same with yeast die-off. I never really got or get much joint pain at all from Lyme/co.'s.

Does high dose C weaken abx.s? I did not know that...Hope you can figure it out!

glm1111
Member # 16556

Catgirl,

I had small scabs/parasites come out of my joints from salt/c. Sea salt is a natural abx and will push out any infection that is lying dormant.

Much like when you have an infection in your finger and you soak it in salt water it will draw out the infection. Same principal. Joint pain is usually from infection especially if you have Lyme/arthritis.

I have read somewhere (can't remember) where Vitamin C may interfere with some abx, but not sure if that's true or not. I will try and research it.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

glm1111
Member # 16556

Okay, this is what I just found. Interactions with certain drugs and vitamin C.

Tetraycycline, doxycyclene..some evidence suggests that vitamin C may increase the levels of this medication and decrease the levels of vitamin C.

There are other drugs listed with different results. Anyone on different meds should google it. Hope this answers your question.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

desertwind
Member # 25256

Great info from Gael. We should all remember to check all herb/drug interactions as some can be dangerous!
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Gael (and Desertwind). It's weird that it gave me more pain where lyme likes to hang out (must have been dormant).

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Catgirl,

Maybe a lower dose of salt/c might not give you as much pain and also drinking extra water and coconut water would help. What dose salt/c are you on?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

1/4 tsp of each.

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Okay, good starting dose. Go slow and let the pain calm down till the next dose. That's what's suggested in the salt/c Plus Lyme book when you herx. Keep us posted as to how it goes.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks Gael! :)

--------------------

Maya12
Member # 36392

Anyone ever get quite foggy and confused and depressed and angry when treating parasites?
Maya12
Member # 36392

I really seem to be struggling with mood issues when trying to kill the parasites
glm1111
Member # 16556

Maya,

Mood issues are VERY common with a parasite infection. Whenever you want to know about parasites and symptoms, check the symptom list at Humaworm. It is very comprehensive and will answer many of your questions. www.humaworm.com

There is a brain/gut connection and can explain some of your symptoms since parasites reside in the gut

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gael-

The anti-parasite remedy I posted is not expensive (Deseret Biologicals > Ver 2 oz (60 ml)). It's about $13 or so. I dowsed it & it says for me to use it in the way people have been doing the Bionic 880 treatments - with the infrared light, etc. I'm going to try it with the LightWorks. I have to order it. I've been a bit busy with stuff but I'll let you know how it goes.

I've been trying MMS, too. I think it's worthwhile. I've been dowsing different things on & off. Lately, I've been getting a "yes" for Nutramedix Cumanda. I don't think alot of people use it as an anti-parasite remedy but it may be worth looking into.

I think there are many varieties of parasites that people could have so I think it's good to rotate the treatments. The more options we have - the better.

For people who take MMS - some of the things making people & children ill could be bacterial, too. I'm sure there are bacterial bugs making people ill that have not been discovered yet.

Especially regarding the recent news about superbugs in meat...

I think it's important to take probiotics & other things that may feed parasites. We need the nutrition, too. I think we ay have to pulse them on & off. I think we need to give the anti-parasite remedies, drugs a chance to work but we also need to replace vitamins, minerals & probiotics. Maybe just take them apart or every other day.

I know with the MMS, you aren't supposed to take antioxidants - but we do need them. I just take them at different times or every other day so they don't neutralize each other.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS - I think joint pain can be caused by alot of things. We can't assume it's Lyme or parasites. I've been busy but I'd like to go to an ART practitioner or get an objective opinion about my joint pain.

In my case, I was thinking it might be hormonal. I read that lack of estrogen can cause aches & pains. As we (women) get older - our hormone production changes. But it could be many things... Not that it isn't Lyme or some parasite - but it can be other things.

I have a Mag Pulser & a LightWorks by SOTA. I find that the LightWorks really helps with the joint pain I'm having. (I don't sell any devices or supplements, etc.) Celedrin cream is useful, too. I also take Excedrin. For some reason - Excedrin works for me.

It's probably a good idea to take some NAC if you take over the counter pain meds. It can help the liver to detox them.

surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Gael and friends-
Surprise, surprise, I wasn't done with parasites.

Had a stomach attack last month at the heart of the full moon- long story short, after being off all treatments for months,

started on ParaGone and Diflucan, back working on my gut for the weeks following- seeing results.

I'm doing 6 ParaGone herbal pills a day + their tincture, when that runs out (soon) I have a nice

Hilda Clark tincture I will be doing 3x a day through the next full moon (June 22-23)

Keep up the good work guys- pushing through, too--more layers-

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been treating parasites for 2-1/2 years rotating Parastroy and Dr. K's pharmacy protocol. I see them exit daily, but cannot eliminate them.

I decided to try ClarkFX and the herx is brutal. I am only up to 4 drops twice daily..goal dosage for me is 16 drops 3 times daily.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

RZR,

Some parasites (roundworms) can lay 200,000 eggs a day. Getting rid of the eggs is very important and from what I have researched, cloves is what kills them.

I believe Hulda Clark also has stated this fact. I take extra cloves (Hanna Kroeger) to help kill the eggs along with salt/c.

You have to remember that some of these parasites have been in our systems for years and when chronically ill, they just take over.

They can invade, all of the organs, brain and muscle tissue. It can take 3-5 yrs to get rid of this kind of hyperinfection according the the lymephotos site.

You don't have to hit yourself over the head with a strong herx, Pace not race. It takes patience and persistence, but you should start feelng better and better. The good news is that you have uncovered the enemy.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just can't imagine what ClarkFx is hitting that Parastroy and the other meds did not hit.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Maybe it's just more concentrated with the essentials of Wormwood, Black Walnut Hull and Cloves than Parastroy. Keep us posted as to how it's working and Good Luck with it.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yikes, I'm about to start a ClarkFX type tincture tomorrow, having finished up ParaGone this morning.

Listen, I am getting pretty concerned about my low weight. I can't gain any- I am lifting weights, no cardio type, and eating well.

Since going on ParaGone and Diflucan again, increasing fiber, my stomach/ bowels are in great shape right now-

I've done a lot of parasite work- I know, could take more years, but, any encouragement about the weight?

Is it possible I have a tapeworm? I had one in my 20's.
I don't know. I think it was Tami who said her weight went up and stabilized?

I'm at the lowest I've ever been, and I am eating...it's a bit alarming to see the number on the scale, although I feel strong (for me) because of the weight lifting.
Thanks--

--------------------
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Surprise, I think it is possible you have a tapeworm. I think lots of us do and just don't know it. I get tons of energy when I treat for worms, but no evidence of a tape worm. I don't think it wants to let go. We have to keep at it.

--------------------

lyme987
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme987     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm new here to the parasite program and I apologize in the answer is somewhere in this thread. I got through 3 pages and my head is going to explode

I rife for parasites and just started parasites 8 weeks ago, I know I'm loaded with them because I get huge herxes from it

I wanted to add an herbal in to the mix and I just started a black walnut hull homeopathic-15 drops

Does anyone get intense deep pain inside the middle of the head, it almost feels like brain pain, along with killer eye and ear pain

My herxes with rifing are like this but this was so much more intense, I'm guessing the parasites are in the brain or am I hitting babs? ( I have everything under the sun)

Thanks for any info

Posts: 298 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desertwind
Member # 25256

lyme987; Yes, yes and yes. The head/ear/eye issues with parasites. It has gotten much better since I started rotating in Meds. to my protcol.

I am on my 3rd round of meds and ther herxing is way less but still getting some deep head/ear and eye pain. Hang in there and be persistant!!!

I also have/had Babs and that treatment helped a little with these symptoms but it really took treating patasites for me to notice a big difference.

lyme987
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme987     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks so much, I never knew what this was
figured it was just more coinfection stuff,

when people say cloves, are they talking about actual cloves or are they in capsules (sorry probably a stupid question, but I'll chow down cloves if it will help)

Posts: 298 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme987
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22148

Just walked past my window and noticed the moon, looked full but checked online

SUPERMOON is supposed to be here June 22 and 23

They call it a pedigree full moon and the moon will be the closest to earth thus far this year

does this mean the parasites will be even worse?

Catgirl
Member # 31149

I'm already starting to feel the bugs. For me they are worse a few days before the full moon.

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

lyme987,

Talking about the cloves from Hanna kroeger in capsules. Helps kill the eggs. They are inexpensive. I get mine from Vitacost. Parasites copulate during full moon.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would think that eating cloves helps also. I put them in my tea daily and freshen my mouth with them as well. I ordered some organic cloves through Amazon. I grind them and sprinkle on cereal and oatmeal.
Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Can the bugs responding to the full moon coming make depression and anxiety worse?
Haley
Member # 22008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that I can feel the full moon too. I'm losing my mind. anyone else feel that way?! It's worse that usual.
Posts: 2232 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Supposedly, the parasites procreate during a full moon and increase any symptoms we already are experiencing. I find that meditation and listening to soothing music, taking a warm bath and doing anything soothing is very helpful during a full moon.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

susank
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for susank     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Questions again re: salt/c.

I had to stop a few things as I have had serious problems and not sure what caused it. Herx? Toxins? Whatever - made my already dry eyes and mouth worse. Unless it is yeast.

Does Salt/C work against yeast/candida?

What about as a detox. Separately it seems that sea salt is used as a detox aid - VitC as well.
Together they kill and detox?

Tammy - did I read one of your posts correctly - that you were on 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon C and saw results from that dose? At the same were you also on other antiparasitics?

I need to be careful and not take too many things.

I have been curious anyway about the dose of Salt/C - as in when it starts to be effective in the ramping up process. 1/4 teaspoons of each daily can be effective?

Also thinking in regards to Abx - some doses bacteriostatic and when higher can be bactericidal. Salt/C possibly the same?

Maybe low doses are not yet killing but are still having a negative effect on the parasites etc?

--------------------
Pos.Bb culture 2012
Labcorp - no bands ever
Igenex - Neg. 4 times
With overall bands:
IGM 18,28,41,66 IND: 23-25,34,39
IGG 41,58 IND: 39
Bart H IGG 40

Posts: 1613 | From Texas | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kelmo
Member # 8797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kelmo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone have luck with DE (Diatomaceous Earth}?

Thinking about giving it a try, the food grade type.

---------

Someone asked about this, but didn't get a response. Anyone want to weigh in? I'd like to know, as well.

Posts: 2903 | From AZ | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

Yes, absolutely the full moon affects me, and it does not coincide with any of my other 'cycles'.

It was a gripping stomach attack last full moon that took days to recover that led me back to treatment.

So, I've completed ParaGone since then, started back on Diflucan, because this toxic goo mess seem to go hand and hand- yes, seeing results, and gut function better.

Now on a Clark type potent tincture - leading up to full moon last few days, I want more carb sugar, and lose my patience more easily-

Last night took some pink sea salt/buffered C drink- I am working on adrenals, too- low blood pressure- have read the Salt/C book and did it for a bit some months ago,

am adding the 1 drink in at evening time. Last night at 2 a.m., as the beautiful moon shone at me through curtains, I was awakened again with stomach pain-

Not terrible, but needing release. It's real for me.

--------------------
doing okay!

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Really good description Surprise! Stomach pain is a big sign. You are so right about the diflucan. When I kill parasites there is more yeast.

Gigi has explained this before as when we kill parasites, they release the metals they had in their coats--hence more yeast (she said that our bodies protect us from metals with yeast). I've experienced this just getting rid of my amalgams (yeast dropped). Remember to take binders. [Smile]

I did some humaworm last night and cloves. Today I think I'll take some salt/c. Time to die parasites!

Kelmo, food grade DE is good for getting rid of some parasites. It doesn't kill all of them. But anything you take makes a dent, IMO. Before a full moon is a good time to take it. Also it's a great binder.

IMO, we never really get rid of parasites. Maybe there is a symbiotic thing going on with them. We have to knock them back though (just like bb) to get the upper hand.

Kill on warriors!

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Gael, thank you for suggesting meditation. I did it last night and it helped. :)

--------------------

lyme987
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22148

Anyone have any suggestions for horrible lower intestinal pain? Just started black walnut hull 2 days ago
Today is the worst day by far

I already do lemons, Epsom salt bath, systemic enzymes, tons of water...

Maya12
Member # 36392

Omg cat girl you just described me to a t with what you have been going through the last few days. Just add in some dizziness and weakness/ pain and that is me. Feel like I have the flu
  This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  29  30  31   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement