LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PE1 and the Bionic therapy (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: PE1 and the Bionic therapy
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone!

I haven't been testing as extensively as you have. I, basically, am down to just taking a multi-vitamin & the Lauricidin... today, anyway.

It said no to everything else. I tested to start the 3rd mycoplasma remedy & it said no... I think my body is still working on the 2nd remedy of the set from 2 weeks ago!

I tested as to having no Lyme & just the mycoplasmas. It may be possible that I never had Lyme to begin with since I never had a positive standard test for it...? Who knows?

I am feeling very fatigued & achey.

Thanks for all the points to treat, Selma. I suggested to someone who had a possible cancerous prostate to check into using the infrared light on it & never heard from him again! We weren't that close as friends but people can be kind of limited in their concepts of things.

I'm not sure how the infrared light would work on cancer & if it could be helpful. I just suggested to spend some time researching it, though. I do wonder if this infrared light could be a preventative measure for things like cancer or if it would make it worse...?

Maybe I'll look into it if I have some time today. There are some risks with light for oxidative damage but I believe that the infrared wavelength is very safe.

I find that if I treat my body with the infrared light without the homeopathics, it can cause a detox reaction. If I do use it, I'm going to have to cut way back on the amount of time I use it for.

My husband can use it for an hour with no negative side effects, If you have some kind of pathogen - it may effect you differently.

Don't underestimate the power of the remedies with the light or just using the light on it's own. I can't believe my body is still working with the remedy I took 2 weeks ago - but that's what "Dr. Bobber" is saying.

I tested positive for the Heel lymph drainage remedy out of the 3 that Dr. W was using in the IV he gives people. Sure enough, the next day after I ordered it I had pretty swollen lymph nodes in my neck...

I didn't think of the DB drainage remedy for some reason... thanks for the info about it bejoy. I'll look into it for the future.

I'll also have to consider about the various points to "ingest" the remedies. So far, I'm not using them so I'll see what happens when the Heel lymph remedy gets here.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bejoy, thanks for saying you test good in the solar plexus... I still can't get a positive there for lymph drainage remedies or Heel products...

Funny. I don't use pulsed light though... I use it in continuous mode when I want to get the message from homeopathics with photons. This would also be a difference, I suppose? I can't get positive answers to use pulsed light with my PE1, only direct.
---

Great your are seeing improvements with Myc tb. Try to see if cardamon also helps with lymph drainage. I don't need anything extra than cardamon for the moment for lymph drainage, but my daughter is needing...

Let us know how your homeopathic machine is working!! Amazing!!!

Do you need to open the vials to recopy them or can you recopy without breaking the orginal vials?

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I did use the mycoplasma remedy, it tested to use different Nogier frequencies as per the different application points with the LightWorks.

I don't recall if I tested for constant mode but I don't think it would have been positive for the frequencies if I was meant to do it at constant...

I only got 1 frequency per point... & they were different for each point.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sparkle, I had the same question in mind, about cancerous cells...

I've been reading a bit, it seems the answer is probably no. But there are so many different devices, that no one can say for sure.
----
You could test for higher dilutions of Mycoplasma and see? I get no for lower dilutions but yes for higher. Who knows?

I guess the Nogier can do many things. Detox (so using it to detox organs will put the toxins in the matrix...), killing (for some pathogens, I get a positive, so killing = toxins released), and deblocking meridians (this can also cause a sort of healing crisis, because what was stuck starts to move).

Plus there's the theory that it pulls mercury from amalgams, I also get a positive answer on this subject.

One of the amazing things Nogier has done for me, that no other treatemnt could do, was on some roots of teeth. It sorts of cleans the root and I FEEL it now. I got two teeth that are painful with the contact with cold water or with sugar, but no cavities... The Nogier is the best thing so far that dealt with that pain, it's still not cured, but it's clearly improving.

In summary, the Nogier will probably make you thirsty and toxic for these reasons above... I get thirsty after Nogier, for sure. I though enjoy the Nogier sessions, even though I don't do them everyday.

yes, it is amazing, how photons boost the message of homeopathics. It's a whole new world for me now, that I can explore.

---

http://www.heel.ca/pdf/studies/Reckeweg%20Prices.doc

These two products there also look interesting, Traumeel and Engystol N...

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Thanks to say that Sparkle... I'll keep that in mind, and still will ask if I get my PE1 to answer me positively for pulsed light WITH homeopathics...

If I had a LW in hands, that would be easier (to compare the two machines!).

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Selma, you are a genius.... I got the go ahead to re-treat with the higher dilution! I was wondering why it was taking so long.

Duh... why didn't I think of that...?

They also sell an applicator so you can use the infrared light in your mouth. I don't know if it has the Nogier frequencies. They sell it at Elixa.

Truthfinder
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bejoy, so you're saying that you made a personal remedy from the DB tester vial using your new potentiser?

RE cancer and photon therapy..... does anyone have Carcinosin (or Carcinosinum - nosode made from breast cancer) to test with? (There's also a `mixed' cancer nosode called Carcinosin Co. I've got several potencies of these, but no light and no Dr. Bobber.) [Frown]

You guys ALL amaze me. And it's SO NICE to be able to read about your experiences here at LymeNet.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I have to ask this......

Does anybody `vibrate' after taking a homeopathic remedy?

It doesn't happen with every remedy, and I only notice it if I take a remedy close to when I fall asleep.

The first time it happened was early on when I made up an autonosode out of my own blood. I took a dose and it made me SO sleepy, and I drifted off..... I awoke shortly thereafter thinking that we were having an earthquake! Or I thought maybe my furnace was about to blow up!! Seriously! It can be VERY intense.

That first time, after a few seconds of being awake, some calm part of me said, ``It's okay. It's just the remedy working....''

It's usually my whole body, but sometimes mostly just my head feels the vibration.

I asked my homeopath if any of her other clients had this reaction and she said no one had reported anything like this.

Anybody else? [loco]

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll start this reply by answering Selma, I tested my belly button not the solar plexus for vials. Sorry not to of answered sooner, Selma my apologies.

Tracy, I haven't had anything that earth shattering yet with homeopathics. But, I'm a lot newer to the game.

So, as you know, I've been trying to somewhat influence the biochemistry in my body through diet. A simple diet, essentially targeting the reduction of salt and an increase of potassium. A diet also high in enzyme content yet low in proteins. After 1 week and based on really high numbers from allopathic test autoimmune antibodies. I decided to see an LLND who specializes in both energy medicine and homeopathy. So, I'm now taking a good number of bundled remedies.

The doctor determined I had micoplasma infection and either my body might still be fighting lyme. I don't believe lyme is still there but if it is, it is and I'll deal with it.

So, I'm taking some ``Unda'' products 40, 44, 219, 240, and 273 as well as one for body type ``tuberculin''. Deseret biologicals mycoplasma, liquiesence-c, Radtox and I should pick up 6 borrelia vials soon. So, I'm fighting myco, borrelia in some way, emf (radtox), rebuilding pathways, improving respiration, oxygenation(liquiesence), relaxing the body, as well as restimulating hair growth.

All of this is prescription based on her first assessment. I was pretty amazed at the amount of information she gained from our first meeting. And how aggressively she treats with homeopathics. Don't really want to comment quite yet on the changes I'm experiencing. I will say I'm better then I was, but I didn't feel that bad!

Sorry I've not commented much in this thread, I'm in one of those voids, something like a chrysalis, not sure what is going to pop out just yet. Let you know, hopefully I won't pop as another quasimoto. lol

Wishing you all the best --

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Tracy, I don't know if I virtually vibrate as you describe. I know my body wants to dance, like in soft movements from the column upwards, a bit like as though I had a snake tryging to dance and come up from my spine.

It happened many times. But not only with homeopathics, also with certain herbs, teas...

Or a sort of 'electrical shock' feeling, yes, I had that. It happens mostly with homeopathics, I think.

Or a profound feeling of quietness, or feeling relax to the bones. I guess dr. K people call that the 'yin state'.

Or sometimes, I feel almost like fainting, I have to lay somewhere and wait for the effect to go. This happened many times after rubbing some Sanum homeopathics (the Polysans).

Sometimes, I feel though nothing, to tell you the truth.
-----

We're on andrographis D6 today. Husband caught strep (or more precisely, staphilostrep) and andrographis is testing good. So I diluted it to D6 and it tests BETTER than the original herb in powder.

I feel I'm cathing it too, so I started too on this D6 dilution. No bitter taste. It is certainly homeopathic only, quite a strong feeling after taking it...

I'm having some intuition to dilute both andrographis and cats claw to K dilutions and test to see if I can take these higher dilutions with my photon treatment against borrelia. No idea though...
---

Sparkle, good luck! You got to go higher until the highest potencies don't test. The lowest potencies stop testing quite fast, we are taking much longer with higher dilutions of borrelia and autonosodes.

---
Another interesting experiment I'm doing, on the photon field around our bodies. Incredibly, my photon field tests for photon treatment too! So it means, that when I'm using nosodes, I am also testing for the surrounding field of light my body emits and it is amazing, this field tests as wanting infrared.

So I'm applying infrared from my body outwards too, at the end of the treatment. Or sometimes, in between 'empty spaces' like the V formed under the arm and our bodies, or just in front of our bodies (like about a hand or two of distance, to all sides).

Behind the kidney, in front of the belly, in front of our faces, upwards from top of the head, etc... I feel definitively somethign when I do the treatment like that, quite relaxing and strong.

I gotta make some drawings to explain...

--
I continuously ask if I can use the homeopathics (not isopathics) on my solar plexus and am getting negatives. It always points to my 3rd eye.

so today, I put Berberis D6 on that point and applied photons all over. Wonderful feeling. My eyes seemed to be seeing better. I imediately thought of BEJOY, as she's having troubles with Myc. TB. in her eyes. Berberis is testing for me to help me clear Myc TB, the little that is left.

I didn't know I had it in my eyes, but I think there's something going on in that area...

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I don't know too much about these sots of treatments other than my own... it's really amazing what you guys are doing.

Tracy- you don't need an expensive bobber or BioTensor. You can just use a simple pendulum. In a pinch, you can make one yourself with stuff you can find at home. A string & a key or paperclip might work?

Also- my husband "vibrates" alot & he doesn't use homeopathic remedies. He doesn't have Lyme, either. I'm not sure what it is but it may be associated with EMFs or HAARP. That's my guess on what it's about...

Bob- that seems like alot of products to be treating with at one time. Are you using the infrared light to ingest them? I had a big response just from the DB mycoplasma set.

Selma- The DB mycoplasma set starts with the high dilutions. 200 was the first, then 100... etc. Do you usually begin with the low ones? Thanks for the info about the bio-field!

I tried sending some healing to you guys & everyone at Lymenet with my bobber. It actually was doing something! It kind of freaked me out but it seems to work as far as I could see... It was in a search mode for a while & then it started going up & down to indicate it was done. I'm going to have to experiment with this further!

It's really amazing what you can do with it. There are 3 or 4 distinct modes - there's the yes & no & then there's a "search" mode or maybe a "don't know" mode. It seems to go in a circular motion. I'll have to play with it a bit more to see if there's a pattern.

Today, I was indicated to go back on the Cowden herbs & stop the Innovita group... not the Cowden killing ones, just the clearing & support herbs like Adrenal, Trace Minerals, Burbur, Pinella, Enula, etc.

I found it very interesting that some people are using the Cowden herbs as homeopathic dilutions or something in between... I'm wondering how this began. Did Dr. Cowden come up with it or was it started by someone else?

I'm going to have to study this further. I don't quite understand about this but I get it a little. There's so much to learn!

BTW - I've been testing to no Lyme & yes mycoplasmas...

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy, I actually made a series remedy from Ergopathics tester specifically for Borellia Garinii. (Most homeopathic or nosode treatments you can buy are just for Borrelia Burgdorferi, not the other Borrelia strains.)

Ergopathics vials are not meant for treatment, but I am allowed to play with them if I want. [Smile] I usually like to use DesBio right out of the bottle, because they are potentised, and good as is.

I "vibrate" or get a bit dizzy when I come in contact with a deep allergy, or negative systemic reaction to something. I wonder if your autonosode contains lots of information about substances your body is not tolerating, and that disrupt your regulation.

Brussels, I'll look at a berberis homeopathic. Thanks.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Thanks, Bejoy. I do understand about the `test' vials vs. ingestible remedies, etc. I just wondered if you used your new machine to do it, and I think you must have. Pretty handy little machine!

Oh, it wasn't just my autonosode that this happened with - many, many remedies do this. It is rather a pleasant sensation, once the `fear' of it is gone. It makes me feel very much alive, as though I'm connected to some very powerful energy and it's coursing through my whole body..... And it's all `internal' - I'm not actually shaking or vibrating on the outside, even though it feels like I should be.

Selma, thanks for reporting your `sensations' from various herbs and remedies. I, too, have some of those reactions, and sometimes nothing at all, as you say.

Bob, `autoimmune antibodies' to WHAT, exactly (what `category' of diseases/ailments)? Did you expect this?

I'm very interested in hearing about your new treatment, Mr. Quasimodo.... I hope you'll post about it when you are ready to do so. So, you are taking several remedies at once? I know that Luvs2ride's practitioner had her on a number of remedies at one time.

Sparkle, I can see where EMFs could cause a `vibration' in some people. But this ONLY happens with remedies, for me. Never had anything remotely like this in my life. And it usually means I've got my hands on a `right' remedy in the right potency at the right point in time.

Well, I probably have 10 pendulums around here someplace..... every substance and configuration you can imagine. I wasn't satisfied with prior attempts, but I could practice with them again.....

Do you guys `test' your accuracy with your bobbers? Shouldn't there be a simple way to do that before you eat a food or take a supplement based on what the bobber says? Like some questions to ask that you could check the answers pretty quickly? (I can't seem to come up with any good questions to ask to do this.)

RE the `imprinted' Cowden herbals: I've sent an e-mail to Derek Clontz over at myherbs.com to see if he knows anything.....they sell a LOT of Nutramedix products. I don't know if he'll write back. It's been ages since I spoke to him.

--------------------
Tracy

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy, I'm glad to hear that this is a pleasant sensation, and not an allergy type reaction. I don't think I've experienced it though.

Yes, I am using my potentiser to make remedies out of energy signatures from test vials, and they seem to work and test well for me. It was a very good investment.

How these machines can possibly work is beyond my imagination. But then again, so is homeopathy and dousing, but I rely on them.

As for testing accuracy, have you read TerryK's article on dousing? It is very good, but you can only get it from her or somebody who has it by PDF email because of the way it was published.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Having a big response from the mycoplasma vial #2. This is the 2nd time I've done it. Flu-like symptoms, chest congestion, anxiety, increased pain...

It kind of feels like I'm putting my head in the lion's mouth... like at the circus. Each time we do this we are subjecting ourselves to these dangerous pathogens so our body can figure out a way to deal with them.

I have confidence this will pass & eventually my body will work out a way to rid this pathogen from my system.

It is kind of scary... mycoplasmas are no joke! I must say that the Asyra test really hit the mark with mycoplasmas. I don't think I would be going through this reaction if it wasn't an issue.

I would have not know to treat this without having the inexpensive test done with the Asyra... I spent 10s of thousands on standard blood tests. I'm amazed at how inaccurate they have been.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Oh, so many posts... I hope I'll answer everyone. Spring is coming, we're busy with gardening...

Sparkle:
As for dilutions of nosodes, I think the logic goes like: start with the less concentrated (lower numbers, like 5X, 6X...) to higher ones (like 100X, 200X and C potencies).

If you started the other way around, it is not TOO bad, but it won't solve well the problem to the root in MY opinion. (Tracy please give your opinion!).

The highest the dilution, the more you are in the 'energy' field. The lowest, it's more on the actual matter, so fighting real pathogens...

You'll see a pattern in the testing, slowly, the lowest potencies stop testing, the higher remain longer.

Now for borrelia, I'm on D100, D200, C30, C200, but not on lowest. And antibodies of borrelia, I don't test for lower than D60 (only D60, the highest I have is testing).

My daughter stopped using the antibodies for good, and is ONLY on C30 and C200. The rest, she's 'free', at least for the moment.

Bob and Sparkle:
Yes, mycoplasmas, babesia, bartonella are difficult critters to get rid of. In our experience here at home, if you have these, you STILL have borrelia hidden. Of course, we didn't do the photon treatment before, but if you go the normal way, killing borrelia with herbs and INGESTED homeopathics, borrelia WILL show up in the end.

It hapenned so many times for both me and daughter, and it is one of Dr. K.'s theories. Borrelia is the last to go, maybe because it is the smallest?? Only with photons, that could be different though as we're reading about others who did dr. W's treatment.

My daughter stopped testing for all the 8 tick born coinfections. Except for borrelia. So we're on it. It was mycoplasma (called ureaplasma) that was the main infection in her knee, now it is dormant.

--
The experience with the surrounding biofield is going on. Try to test with the bobber if you need light IN BETWEEN arm and trunk, both legs open, in front of the knee downwards pointing to the feet, area all around the head. First test it pointing to the area around, then test from the body outwards. Amazing feeling. I feel this really COMPLETES the photon treatment, if done in the end. A profound feeling of peace.

I still test on 3rd eye for all homeopathics that are not nosodes... Thanks for your guesses, Bejoy and Bob! I'll keep asking about these points.

--
Bob, we're all curious to know how you react to the new homeopathics!
--
Sparkle, pm me and we can exchange intercontinental treatment techniques!

I hope your herxes get better.

Thanks for sending us good energy!!!
--
Tracy, about accuracy, I didn't really understand your question...

Another comment on the way I feel I take homeopathics with photons. The reaction is not immediate, let's say, I had to lie on the sofa about 4 hours after taking Ubichinon +citrokehl +coenzyme comp through photons today.

This is very strange. When I ingest the mix, I just feel some sort of wellneess, I calm down, sometimes I shiver from inside as you describe.

But with photons, it seems I feel less clearly at the moment of photon application (it is MUCH more in the energy field, I suppose). But the effect is stronger as you can see (I had to sleep for about 1 hour and a half after that). Then I won't need the intake from this mix for days, if not a week!

With ingestion, I never had that excessively tired feeling. A bit, but not to even 10% of what I felt today, for example.

With ingestion, my body keeps asking for this mix on and on WITHOUT END. At least, this Heel mix has been a must for me since my lyme woke up again in January.

the good news is that I am finally not testing for the lowest borrelia dilutions, only D100, D200 and C30, C200... So something is working. My daughter is only needing the C30 and C200 of borrelia, and the interval of treatment is getting so spaced in between.

I still have some numbness coming and going, but now only in the fingers (not anymore on my whole right arm). I know this is related to one accupuncture point (V in between the thumb and index), so I only need to tap it for about 3 seconds and the numbness is gone. I can't take anything to kill borrelia, so I'm not taking.

Another good news is that we stopped almost all cleansers, ingested I mean. No more chlorella, no more bear garlic. The only ingestable things we are taking are one homeopathic substance ART tested for organ support, magnesium homeopathic, and sometimes I still add rechtsregulat homeopathic for me and daughter. And that's it!!!!

My liver is not stressed anymore. Somehow I think the Heel mix is working slowly.

I added Berberis, I think this was good.

Bejoy, don't buy Berberis, I'll put it in the box for you. Berberis is fighting more than Myc TB for me, because I gained on rash similar to EM rash since I started it, but I can't figure out what pathogen it is.

Not borrelia, nor bart, nor TB... It reacts with Thyme oil, that is why I know this is a pathogen, it makes a long line and some funny figures on my tigh... I left it for almost 2 days, today I started thyme and it is fading...

My eyes are really seeing 'better', I suspect they were affected with TB like Bejoy. My fingers are all looking better, no more TB wounds. Wow, it took time to fight Myc. TB.

another note for the ones fighting Candida albicans. The combination nosodes plus L-form nosodes is very good. I only take these ingested, and candida goes dormant after one or two days. If it doesn't go dormant on the first day, then I add a light diet (no sugar, but I don't control carbs or fruits). I also also add Nogier on tummy to help.

I've been doing that for a while as candida, mucor racemosus, mucor mucedo etc come and go... I can only ingest nosodes, as they don't test good with photons as I'm with other treatments with photons. So far, they didn't invade my body and got back to dormant...

Gotta go, my daughter is calling!

[ 03-01-2009, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

sparkle7
Member # 10397

The Deseret Biologicals start with the higher dilutions first. That's the way they are meant to be taken. I'm not sure what the logic is but I can see it could work. I don't know what the classical approach is... It's kind of confusing to me but either way could make sense if you think about it.

I tested to ingest the remedy via the solar plexus. I asked about other possible areas & it said to do it at the solar plexus. I have only taken the mycoplasma remedy this way - not any other things.

It may be different for different remedies? I ordered the lymph drainage remedy from Heel - so, I'll see when it gets here.

I am also testing NO for using the LightWorks in any other way then to absorb the remedy.

I test to only treat mycoplasmas now - I may still have Bb but it is or may be dormant. I don't know if we can ever completely get rid of it. I think that mycoplasmas are smaller than Bb.

I also read that mycoplasmas can have a 7 year cycle... http://gsbs.utmb.edu/microbook/ch037.htm

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Sparkle, for the info on the heel products.:-) Robin
Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy the two tests were thyroid microsomal ab, titer, ser, qn, latex and thyroglobulin ab, both results were through the roof. They are both blood tests an endo had ordered. It seems these are generally quite high when there is an active infection going on. I'm curious what it will be next month. Now that I'm actively going after mycoplasma which I now believe was eating a way at my endocrine system. The problem I've had is my TSH on my thyroid is through the roof, but I really energetically test negatively for any of the thyroid medicines. And when ever I take them I have really bad side effects. Despite this TSH test, I'm not as big as house with a very slow metabolism, instead my energy seems to be ok and I've lost a couple of pounds over the last month.

What is quite interesting, my TSH was fine oct 2007, actually perfect at 1.3 without meds. Prior to that it was about 5.5 way too high, so I holistically got it down to normal. Then I got bit by another tick January 2008. Had a western blot done and of course lyme was negative. But my TSH was 55, a month later a doctor energetically tested for pathogens and announced I had a mycoplasma infection and gave me Mt. Capra's capracite to get rid of it. It wasn't till recent discussion did it occur that I still had this infection and it might be affecting me still.

So my choice is to allow allopathic medicine to treat me with synthroid which I've had adverse reactions too. Or find someone who is very good with homeopathic medicine. We all know what I chose to do.

It hasn't been quite two weeks in doing this treatment. And, I'm testing very well for all of it so far. I've had several mild herxes each day this past week. They all occurred late in the afternoon for about 2 hours and go away. I also feel even better then I did before, but still way too soon to say. What is interesting, I energetically tested how much longer I should do these. As of today, I should only use these homeopathic remedies for about 11 days. One ends Wednesday another Friday the rest 11 days.

One thing I left out in my last post, she recommended me to get borrelia vials to ingest (I'll be picking up 6 of them Monday). I guess this speaks to Selmas point about borrelia is the last to go. I really don't believe lyme is active or dormant in my body still. Instead I believe the proteins from borrelia are still littered in my body, stored deep within the tissues. And the only way to get rid of it, are with these nosodes, at least that is my hope.

I'm guessing if you take a lot of homeopathic remedies at once, it should be in short duration only. I'm guessing some who might not do well with them, stay on them too long and do more damage then good. I feel very comfortable with my energetic testing.

I was doing this really restricted diet which ended yesterday. A high potassium diet, which I feel super energized from! Plus I've lost a few pounds. The high TSH doesn't make sense unless you add micoplasma to the equation. I'll have another TSH test in about two weeks.

Right now I'm seriously considering getting a PE1 - so Selma any encouragement would be appreciated! This new practioner, seems very interested in getting one for her practice, we'll see. If she gets one, I could evaluate it first against the lightworks I have.

And thanks all of you for putting such a wonderful thread of information. [group hug]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Sorry, I forgot to mention this very important point. Before I saw the doctor, I suspected micoplasma. So, I energetically asked if I had a micoplasma infection. The answer was an absolute NO! When I got the micoplasma remedy from deseret biologicals. I got a yes!

Another point, even if you kill all the bacteria in your body. You still need to treat until all the remnants of the bacteria are gone. The toxins here aren't metals, instead they are proteins. The best way to get rid of these proteins is with enzymes and the right enzymes. And you still need the frequency of the remedy to target the proteins.

Also, a high potassium diet might reboot your metabolism.

Well Tracy, am I at least smarter than quasimodo. [lol]

--------------------
Bob

Brussels
Member # 13480

Try to test it before you get one, Bob. Or L. can send you for a while to test and you only have to pay the shipment if you don't like it! I can't say too much as I don't owe a LW to compare!!

I like my PE1 so far... It will make me save tons as I mostly ingest things through photons!

I hope your thyroid stabilizes, Bob. Great to know you feel even better!

as for future tests with bobber... keep testing as future test is not as precise as present time testing...

--
Funny Sparkle, that DB proposes the other way around...

what I did was I photoon ALL THE VIALS at once, and with the time, the ones that still test are the highest potency ones... The lowest stop testing fast.

It happened to both autonosodes and to borrelia nosodes. Both for me and my daughter.

with ingested nosodes, Sanum ones, we only use a single dilution, from 3X , 5X or 6X (depending on the product) and they also help like that...
--
My lyme doctor lesson to me:

X potencies work well for any acute infection

C potencies are very strong, and work very long term, in weeks or months, so be careful

LM potencies are very weak, they work well for chronic conditions and the time they work is usually one day, no more, so they are safe and milder.

gotta go again, thank you all for participating too in the thread and experimenting!

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Thought I'd post the entire ingredient list:

5 drops 3 times a day

* Capsicum annuum (Cayenne Pepper).......4 X
* Pilocarpus jaborandi (Jaborandi).......4 X
* Thymus vulgaris (Garden Thyme).......4 X
* Urtica urens (Dwarf Nettle).......4 X
* Aurum metallicum (Metallic Gold).......12 X
* Cuprum metallicum (Copper).......12 X
* Arctostaphylos uva-ursi (Bearberry).......4 X
* Genista scoparia (Common Broom).......4 X
* Inula helenium (Elecampane).......4 X
* Juniperus communis (Juniper).......4 X
* Solanum dulcamara (Common Nightshade).......4 X
* Stigmata ma�dis (Corn Silk).......4 X
* Argentum metallicum (Silver).......12 X
* Aurum metallicum (Metallic Gold).......12 X
* Crataegus oxyacantha (Hawthorn).......4 X
* Lactuca virosa (Wild Lettuce).......4 X
* Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower).......4 X
* Thymus vulgaris (Garden Thyme).......4 X
* Valeriana officinalis (Valerian).......4 X
* Equisetum arvense (Horsetail).......6 X
* Gentiana lutea (Gentian).......6 X
* Salvia officinalis (Sage).......6 X
* Saxifraga granulata (Meadow Saxifrage).......6 X
* Spiraea ulmaria (Meadowsweet).......6 X

8 drops 3 times a day - energetically tested

Mycoplasma hominis 6, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 30, 60, 100, 200 all x
Mycoplasma salivarum 6, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 30, 60, 100, 200 all x

5 drops twice a day

* Tuberculinum Denys (Denys B.F.).......12 X
* Serum Marmoreck.......12 X

7 drops twice a day

* ALOE SOCOTRINA ...............................4X 6X 9X 12X
* BONE MARROW, HEMATOPOIETIC
TISSUE, PLACENTA, SKIN
DNA.....................................................4C 7C
* ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA, ECHINACEA PURPUREA
FERRUM METALLICUM...........................2X 4X 6X
* FUCUS VESICULOSUS...........................10X 12X 15X 30X
* LECITHIN.............................................3X 6X 9X
* IODUM.................................................3X 6X 9X
* KALI PHOSPHORICUM...........................6X 9X 12X 30X
* PHOSPHORUS......................................6X 9X 12X 30X
* RIBES NIGRUM GEMMAE.......................9X 12X 15X 30X
* VITAMIN A............................................3X 6X 9X
* VITAMIN E............................................4X 6X 9X

5 drops 1 time at night

* Arnica montana (Leopard's Bane).......4 X
* Equisetum arvense (Horsetail).......4 X
* Polygonum hydropiper (Smartweed).......4 X
* Rubus fructicosus (Blackberry).......4 X
* Verbascum thapsus (Mullein).......4 X

50 drops twice a day

* L-Ascorbic acid 1X (as mineral ascorbates),
* Bone marrow 2X,
* Citrus vulgaris 2X,
* Agaricus muscarius 3X,
* Citrus limonum 3X,
* Malpighia glabra 3X,
* Petroselinum sativum 3X,
* Rosa canina 3X,
* Solanum tuberosum 3X,
* Capsicum annuum 4X,
* Echinacea angustifolia 3X,
* Echinacea purpurea 3X,
* Hydrastis canadensis 6X

Cuprum metallicum 200K 3 pellets 3 times a day

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

That's big big list, Bob. Are you taking these with the infrared light or orally? How do they come up with so many different things to put together.

I always thought you were only supposed to use 1 or 2 homeopathic remedies at a time. This may be a "classical" approach. Maybe things are different now?

I have to get my thyroid checked, too. I noticed my eyebrow lost some hair - I think this can indicate a thyroid issue.

I was taking some compounded thyroid medication from a compounding pharmacy a while back. My thyroid improved so I stopped. Have you tried that? How about Kelp or iodine?

The remedy set from DB has a number of different strains together at the same dilution - it's a little different than the other way of doing it.

I have to give it all some thought. The mycoplasma remedy does seem to be doing something... I hope it's actually helping.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Sparkle -- I'm taking them orally right now. I intend to take them with light soon.

I have some days I feel absolutely great now. I think these remedies are helping.

I have armour and synthroid in the cabinet. Every now and then I test positive for armour. The last time I tested positively for it was two weeks ago.

I really feel my thyroid is working just fine. I think there is a communication break down between my pituatary and the thyroid. Or my ability to sense TSH is compromised. Micoplasma can do that.

Actually many of these are in combination of 9 bottles of remedies. I posted the bottles before, the manufacturer of most of these are "Unda".

The mycoplasma remedy I'm using is multiple strains and multiple dilutions and it is from DB. It just not the series set.

One thing the doctor noticed, is that I had way too much copper in me. Not surprising having both lyme and mercury issues. Getting copper out was a priority.

Most of the remedies I'm taking now will stop in about 11 days except the DB one.

It funny, I felt pretty good even before the homeopathics. We'll see!

Thanks Sparkle... B

--------------------
Bob

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Bejoy, thank you for reminding me about TerryK's article..... I had to do some digging, but yes, I do have the article and I looked it over, once again. There are some terrific tips there for `setting the stage' properly when trying to muscle test (or using a pendulum, though I know they are different). Very, very helpful.

Unfortunately, I did not find what I was looking for.

Selma, let me give everyone a very poor example of what I'm talking about, as a way to test accuracy before `accepting' any answers.

Assuming you've done preliminary work and are ready to muscle test yourself or use the biotensor, etc..... if there are no problems and your testing is accurate, then something like this might happen..... Let's say you hold a fresh, washed apple in your L hand (or near your chest/throat area) and ask something like, ``Is this something that is good for me to eat today?'', you would probably get a `yes'. If you hold a bottle of household cleaner and ask, ``Is this something that would be good for me to drink today?'', you would probably get a `no'.

That was a pretty simplistic example, but in other words, there should be some substances out there that ALWAYS test `yes' or `no' for virtually everyone. And, really, to eliminate any bias, it would be best if you didn't know what substances/foods you were testing. Ideally, it would be great to put these `universal' substances into little vials for testing so that you could turn the labels away from your view. You could not be `biased' for or against any vial because you wouldn't know what was in there.

Do you all see what I'm talking about?

Selma, I definitely get VERY drowsy and relaxed with certain remedies - especially when I first start taking it - which is one of the reasons I often take a dose near bedtime of any remedy that I am currently taking (well, there are exceptions, like Bellis-per., which can cause sleeplessness if taken too close to bedtime). If I don't get sleepy within 10 minutes, it's probably not a good remedy for me and won't do much for me. Now, if reactions like that are STRONGER with the photons, I can understand why so many people feel a bit `wiped out' after treatment!

More in a bit...

--------------------
Tracy

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Sparkle, that Asyra test is tempting..... thanks for posting about it awhile back, BTW. I know Gigi prefers the A-I testing, but it's more expensive and definitely more hassle. And call me crazy, but I'm even tempted by the Healers Who Share testing, which I think runs about $100. I'd love to do them ALL, and compare results!

I've always been a bit confused by the `reverse order' of taking the DB nosode series remedies..... as Selma said, the most accepted `contemporary' way of taking homeopathics - especially for chronic conditions - has been to start with low potencies and work upward to the higher ones. This is especially true if the `vitality' of the patient is low; high potencies are too strong for someone debilitated by illness. Thus, the lower potencies are `gentler' on a depleted system. And I think Selma is right - it seems that the lower potencies work more on the `physical' plane, the higher potencies work on the more `energetic' planes of healing.

There must be a reason why DB designs some of their series remedies this way..... but I've never found an explanation at their website except that they find that it works.

Sparkle, you said:
``Having a big response from the mycoplasma vial #2. This is the 2nd time I've done it. Flu-like symptoms, chest congestion, anxiety, increased pain... I don't think I would be going through this reaction if it wasn't an issue.''

I honestly don't know what to think about this.... Many `provers' of homeopathic remedies have lots of reactions but it doesn't mean it is a remedy they `needed'. So, to say that reacting to a remedy/nosode means that there is an `issue' there may not be the right conclusion. Factor in the use of photons and the question becomes very murky indeed.

Also, Derek at myherbs.com is looking into the `imprinted' Samento and Cumanda products. He's heard all kinds of rumors, too, and he said he'd be in touch this week.

Thanks for your response, Bob - hope I wasn't too `nosy' for asking about the autoimmune thing.... wow, I can't believe the fluctuations in your TSH! I'm really glad you're looking at this from another viewpoint and not just as a `deficiency of thyroid hormone'. Especially if your symptoms don't quite fit. I'm convinced that sometimes the receptor sites get blocked for various reasons, so the body has to produce more hormone to get the job done! It WILL be interesting to see what happens with mycoplasma treatment.

Now it is also interesting that you didn't `test' for mycoplasma until you had the actual vials..... I guess those pesky test vials are pretty important, yes? Is that your conclusion, also?

That's some list of `ingredients' in your remedies, Bob - thanks for posting those! Definitely not the `classical' approach but this is similar to what Luvs2ride did and she had major improvements within a short period. And Selma - and others - are using similar combination products. Seems to be the coming `thing' with homeopathics. And I presume the Cuprum metallicum is for the copper issue..... interesting. There's a European practitioner who thinks Cuprum-met is one of the primary remedies of our modern time.....

Selma, quite interesting what your Lyme doc said about the X, C, and LM potencies.....

--------------------
Tracy

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

As to why Borrelia is usually the last to go..... well, as crazy as it might sound, I think it must be because it is the WEAKEST of all the infections/conditions we accumulate as a result of `Lyme'. I think the `strength' of Borrelia lies in the fact that it flies under the radar, operating at a low level - or in isolated areas - while the body is actively fighting all the other junk that lands in our `terrain'.

According to homeopathic tenants, the body will only `react' to one disease at a time. So, whatever constitutes the strongest disease in the body is the one that the body will `fight'. And there are some exceptions, but this is the basis of homeopathic medicine.

This is from Hahnemann's Organon of Medicine:

quote:
``AND THUS IT IS WITH ALL DISSIMILAR DISEASES; THE STRONGER SUSPENDS THE WEAKER (when they do not complicate one another, which is seldom the case with acute diseases), BUT THEY NEVER CURE ONE ANOTHER.''

``......the weaker, will be kept back and suspended by the accession of the stronger one, until the latter shall have run its course or been cured, and then the old one reappears UNCURED.''

Now, doesn't that sound like what happens with Lyme? You get one `bug' on the run, and the symptoms of another pop up. Makes perfect sense in homeopathic philosophy.

Two dissimilar diseases CAN join to from a complex disease, which could be what is happening with Lyme. And not everyone will have the same `combination', hence such vast differences in symptoms and manifestations.

In any event, what homeopathic remedies do is introduce a STRONGER, SIMILAR disease to the one manifesting in the body.

quote:
``..... [neither] can two SIMILAR diseases ...... EXIST BESIDE EACH OTHER in the same organism, or together form a DOUBLE complex disease.''

and then this:

quote:
``....two diseases - differing...in kind, ...but very SIMILAR in their phenomena and effects and in the sufferings and symptoms they severally produce - invariably annihilate one another whenever they meet together in the [host] organism; THE STRONGER DISEASE...... ANNIHILATES THE WEAKER......''

So, the basic idea is this: When we take a CORRECT remedy for a given ailment, we are introducing a SIMILAR DISEASE into our system that is STRONGER than the one we want to eradicate or prevent. It's almost like a `decoy' so the body turns to the stronger, energetic disease rather than the `real' disease.

If used for treatment, then the physical disease and the `energetic disease' tend to wipe each other out. If used for prevention, the stronger energetic disease `plugs the hole' so that a similar, weaker, physical disease cannot get in (or if it does, it will be a much weaker manifestation). The energetic disease is simply energy that goes away over time.

Well, I hope that didn't confuse everybody. [dizzy] This similar/dissimilar and weaker/stronger disease thing took me awhile to digest. But I do think this is what happens with Borrelia..... it is at the bottom of the heap as far as being a `weak' disease, but perhaps it serves as the foundation for all the other bugs that pile on top of it. So, it's always the bug left still standing. Just my theories, of course.

--------------------
Tracy

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Tracy -- thanks sooo much for your analysis. I do feel there is a communication issue as you described as receptor sites. I'm thinking micoplasma can coat the sides of the site and prevent coupling by changing the protein with the site itself. So in a way, the thyroid might be healthy but cannot recieve messages. The body is confused and sends out antibodies to correct the problem. Once the body is told to look for these micoplasma via the remedy. It creates apoptosis within each infected cell, kills the bacteria and builds a new cell.

It is my conclusion, the body can have a stealth infection and these remedies tell the body there is an infection. The body is like a database of experiences, even inherited ones. These stealth bacteria aren't in the bodies database until a frequency is given to the body to match.

Here's something to ponder, the Gerson diet centers around a high potassium diet. I took these homeopathics during a chemical change in my body based on diet, just remember I bought the juices instead of juicing. Not just a light change but an avalanche of potassium pushing out sodium. In otherwords the body like any fluid can be overwhelmed chemically. The potassium may force the body to be slightly more alkaline and the amount of change although minor may affect the survivability of pathogens.

Its funny, the practioner also has a diet you have to be on in order to take the homeopathic treatments. It was also high potassium diet. Although the diet I was doing was way higher in potassium then what was recommended. Just a theory I suppose.

Today, I feel great, slept well last night, shoveled snow this morning and right now I'm at work feeling still energized. So, I'm not quite having the same impact as luvs2ride.

One last point, I'm going to spend some time with the list of remedies and my biotensor and do an assessment of each remedy. What do you guys think? Would that be useful?

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks for your input, Tracy! I'll have to think about it. It was the Asyra that suggested the mycoplasma set.

I'm going to have to give what you said some thought & see what the bobber says. I don't know why one would treat the energetic level prior to the physical... Maybe there's a reason for it? I already started this way. I could contact DB & ask them... maybe tomorrow?

When I dowse the remedies, I don't really care what the reply is. If it's yes or no - it doesn't make much of a difference to me, emotionally. I don't care if I have to take one remedy or supplement over the other. It's just odd that they do seem to get very obvious responses.

You can actually dowse blind. Just put everything in similar bags or write it's name on pieces of paper & turn them over so you can't see the words. Write the response on the paper & turn them over when you're done.

Good to hear you are doing well, Bob! It's really inspiring... I have to admit I'm a little jealous. I guess we all have our own paths we have to take.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

ps - There is an influence of a disbelieving mind on testing psi phenomena... (re: testing a cleaning product to see if it's good to eat as opposed to an apple) If a scientist testing this sort of thing doesn't believe in it - it can influence the results of the test. There have been some studies about this.

We want to be able to test things like the bobbers, dowsing, etc. but it's not necessarily 100% scientific. I think it's considered an art more than a science.

Even "proven" science is disproven in time for some subjects (like the earth being flat or the sun going around the earth, etc.). So, it isn't completely subjective, either.

There is an element of "belief" here. I recently heard that the placebo effect makes up around 30% of all healing in medicine. Just something to consider...

Brussels
Member # 13480

I'm with Sparkle for the testing. This is not mathematics. I guess one can trust tests only by doing them.

A bit like playing an instrument. How to trust the response your instrument will give you by doing this or that movement? Only by doing and listening, then you try in another way, and listen, and then after a while, your body will be doing the movements without thinking. You will know your instrument only after practicing.

The mind can change the results... If you think that the detergent is in fact a nice fresh juice, it will probably test good !

Of course, you can practice with anything. Is my name Tracy? Am I 35 years old? Is the name of my cat... ? And so on.

Tracy, thanks a lot for your explanations!!

I wonder if borrelia is the weakest AND/or the mastermind, in fact, the one that works in the background and no one sees it, a bit in the shade...

I 'see' more and more people contaminated with borrelia around me (I just test them energetically) but most don't seem to have any symptoms that are visible. I don't scare them though. Most are kids. Before I told their parents, but now, as no one believes on energetic tests, I don't tell anyone. Besides, they aren't sick, so...

another thing that came to my mind. The treatment that Bob wrote, with strong dilutions of mixed substances... That is very similar to what Heel does.

I wonder if this is not something really to be considered a sort of 'in-between field' in homeopathy, where the actual herb/substance information is still present (not below the Avogadro numbers like is mostly the case for classic homeopathy treatments...).

So some sort of in between homeopathy and actual plant/substance.....

My classic homeopath would NEVER recommend me more than one substance a day. It never happened so far...

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

The problem is a quantum one, the dual slit experiment illustrates the problem. Especially with the use of an observer.

You can see my point in the following youtube demonstration. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

I'm curious what you all think about it.

Another point: I think you can take lots of homeopathics simultaneously if you are ready for them. The only way to tell is through energetic testing in my mind.

--------------------
Bob

Brussels
Member # 13480

"The observer collapsed the wave function simply by observing!"

That was a good one Bob!

I had seen that before, but it is always good to see it again.

It IS mysterious, isn't it??

I guess placebo effect too has much more to give us than we imagine today!! No kidding! Thanks for posting this video.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

This is a great point Selma:

quote:
I 'see' more and more people contaminated with borrelia around me (I just test them energetically) but most don't seem to have any symptoms that are visible. I don't scare them though. Most are kids. Before I told their parents, but now, as no one believes on energetic tests, I don't tell anyone. Besides, they aren't sick, so...
What we don't see is the energy being stolen slowly from there bodies. Lyme is like a vampire until you get to the point the body can't defend itself against other pathogens. Its a matter of time.

I don't think this pathogen is as virulent as its going to be. It is still mutating.

--------------------
Bob

Brussels
Member # 13480

Bob, you may be right... But these kids are still MUCH stronger than me and my daughter, as we can't be symptomless if we have active borrelia like them. I know some for years, and they still test positive for borrelia after all these years.

On the other hand, I'm glad there are photons to give these kids back their energy the day they will need it. If their parents are open enough, I mean, to try these alternative therapies...

The photons do wonderful things in terms of energy. Even to the very bad cases, of decades of energy depletion like me! I am still amazed to see it. If photons were not THE missing bullet for me, they are not that far...

If this is either due to better cell communication OR if the photons bring energy on their own, I don't know. But the energy boost I get with photons, no matter what type of treatment I do (with or without nosodes, cleaning or killing) is truly one of the most amazing thing that happened to me in the last 2 decades, "healthwise" speaking!

No plant, no food, no supper supplement, sunny vacations, D-galaktose, microcurrent, immune boosting plants, accupuncture session, absolutely nothing compares to what these infrared LEDs are bringing to me. It's subtle energy, difficult to explain...

I'm still learning. I slept less than 5 hours for sure yesterday because my daughter caught another cold. Nothing too bad, but the fever keeps her awaken.

I felt tired at around 17.00 today. So I decided to do very short Nogier sessions (about 3-5 seconds in certain accupuncture points). Total treatment didn't last more than 2-3 minutes, I believe. Amazing. It's almost midnight here, and I have to push myself to go to bed...

the points to give the body energy are a bit different from the points I wrote before. There's one special point that is very important, under the knee. It seems to be our 'center of energy' , it's a point that ALWAYS need boosting in chronic cases (according to a medical doctor who only now does accupuncture).

This photon world is really almost like a perfect marriage between accupuncture /chackra treatments AND homeopathy. But not reduced to it, as Nogier or pulsing light treats muscle pains, articulation pains, teeth pains, GI candida...

I've been using to detox roots of my teeth and I do feel it's bringing very good results. Probably full of toxins from pathogens + decades of mercury poisoning from amalgams...

I'm using it to detox skin that suffered a two decade old persistent infection. Still peeling off. Detoxing the brain, at least part of it that 'tests'...

Today I felt cold, low body temperature, and it seems it's my pineal gland. Then I just did about 2-3 seconds Nogier in the entrance points to it (above ears, and top of the head)... A few hours later I noticed the cold was gone. I know it will eventually come back though... I'm just testing here and then, when I get some idea.

These photons changed the way I see chronic fatigue, crhonic disease, and how to get better from such chronic conditions.

The healing path can be much shorter than what I believed possible. I'm sure we're just in the first steps of finding out what can these photons possibly do.

I was thinking to open another thread on 'what do you think photons helped you?' , with concrete examples... I don't know if we still have enough examples to tell as few people are using it, but surely it will be interesting to know, no matter what technology each of you are using...

sparkle7
Member # 10397

It's all very interesting... My recent energetic tests show that I can take the supplements but I don't really need them. All I really need to do right now is use the light & the mycoplasma remedy...

I agree that the infrared light brings things to a whole different level. It's hard to really explain it if you haven't experienced it. It's definitely some kind of energy medicine.

I guess I'll know in time if it's working.

Tracy - I really appreciate your scholarly & grounded approach about all of this. It's good to have a diversity of opinions.

It's just that the medical dowsing seems to me to be more accurate than the lab tests I've had. I really do think my body is learning to heal the mycoplasmas judging by the reaction I'm having. That's just what it feels like.

Bob - Maybe your opinion about what you are using is influencing how it effects you? Maybe you need to take a complex remedy? My personality & approach is to simplify things. Maybe this is why I only need to use a few things at a time?

-----

There's a new film coming out called The Living Matrix exploring some of these new modalities & thoughts in medicine. I haven't seen it, yet. It may be of interest---

http://www.thelivingmatrixmovie.com/

Featured in the film

On DVD in March 2009, the film features today's most innovative researchers, authors and health practitioners. Among those expanding the boundaries of alternative medicine:

researcher and author of The Field, Lynne McTaggart explains the zero point field and its link to our health

cell biologist and The Biology of Belief author Bruce Lipton talks about what controls our biology -- and it's not our genes

biophysicist James Oschman helps us understand "the living matrix," the dynamic fabric of the body he brought to light

discoverer of the human body field Peter Fraser describes how the body uses holographic information to maintain a state of balanced health.

heiwalove
Member # 6467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiwalove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
selma, when you talk about the knee point, is it in the front or back of the knee?

also, can you explain how you detox with the photon device? do you use nosodes or just the infrared light?

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/violinexplosion

Posts: 1848 | From seattle, wa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the field controls everything. If we think the Bb is virulent it will be. If we think it is not, it wont be. I think that is what quantum reality is about. The field. According to Bruce Lipton and others into quantum biology, the field is 100 time stronger than any chemical message. Virulent Bb is a classic example of fear creating a concrete reality, but it the reality truly as concrete as we think it to be or quantumly speaking, co create it to be. Miracles are science that is yet undiscovered. I think the photons and nosodes are leading us in that direction. Take the energy and then dont even ingest it. The energy field is the force (or communication) of change. The idea that life is created through competition is wrong according to quantum reality. Virulance is based on that concept. Life and its progression is based on cooperation between cells and that include microbes. Thats what I am getting. Cells are designed to cooperate as commuities. When rouge elements or dysregulation occurs, we deal with them, but to give them more power through the field, I am thinking is not helpful in the long or short run. Cells close down to growth (includes immune system) in an toxic environment. Fear is a toxin. How to balance that information, I do not know. Robin
Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Wait, wait - Bob (or somebody) please tell me what you are seeing in the video..... (I have a Caveman dial-up system and can't watch online videos..... reminds me of the demonstrations where part of the image disappears and goes `somewhere' (providing evidence of Alternate Universes).....?

The sodium/potassium diet issue is an interesting one..... I really do think that there's something about common table salt, for instance, that causes the sodium in it and the foods that it combines with to become like toxins, rather than providing actual elemental sodium that we all need..... thus messing up our electrical/light cellular communication.

Bob, if you assess each remedy, it may confuse more than enlighten..... the combination of all of them may create a whole different, separate frequency, much like what can happen with some chemical combinations......

--------------------
Tracy

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

RE `testing' accuracy of biotensors/ pendulums:

Sparkle, yes, `dowsing blind' is what I want to do. I already KNOW that I'm biased regarding foods, supplements, remedies..... even things I've never taken. I actually react to the NAME on some mental level..... attracted to some, repelled by others. I want to eliminate that factor.

Selma, I can't use the examples you gave because I already KNOW the answers! But I certainly understand what you are saying about practicing and getting a `feel' for what is working and what isn't.

Years ago, I was told that on a subconscious level, we already know EVERYTHING happening right now.... so I used to ask questions like, ``Is my cat lying in the bay window right now?'' or ``Is my neighbor's car parked in the driveway right now?''. This did not go well. So, maybe I need to stick to questions that apply to me ONLY.

I could try working more with the kinesiologist here..... she even got a device specifically to test vials of remedies..... I'm working on finding a remedy right now so maybe I'll use the pendulum for my final decision out of the 3-5 possible, and then see what she comes up with when testing those vials..... and we could do it so that neither of us could see the labels.... I like that idea! (Thanks for letting me think out loud about this.) [Smile]

--------------------
Tracy

Brussels
Member # 13480

Sparkle, I think I'm one of the champions of multiple combinations to deal with lyme and coinfections, and any other problems.

I needed literally hundreds of herbs to reach remission before photons. Literally hundreds, either in forms of plants themselves, or in form of ingestable homeopathics.

I was also a big user of nosodes, borrelia nosodes INCLUDED, but ingested. While on nosodes, I still CRAVED for all those herbs, and the dozens I took a day (I could reach 50 different substances a day EASILY). All muscle tested.

Now with photons, things got easier. Much easier, because I don't need a combo of 4-7 herbs to kill each critter. I don't need extra immune boosters to fight that SAME critter. Before, with INGESTABLE borrelia nosodes, I still NEEDED ALL those herbs, all those immune boosters or immunomodulators.

Now, after taking the nosodes THROUGH photons, I not only test as NOT needing extra herbs, but as I CAN'T take them. I suspect these immuno boosters or extra herbal killers will do the job for my imune system more difficult.

So the numbers fell from dozens of herbs to one or two for cleaning.

BUT when I see what I'm taking to CLEAN through photons, well, the list is as big (or bigger) than Bob's list because the Heel products come in combination.

Even if I'm taking only about 4-5 different products, that I take about once a week each thought photons (so again, not ingested), well, if I see what is inside each product, it is a lot. But as I told you, they aren't really to kill but do other things like cleaning and balancing.

What is interesting for me in these products (Heel, Pekan, or what Bob is taking) is that they are not really HOMEOPATHY in my view, but are in a limbo area somewhere in between actual herbs /chemicals and homeopathy (pure energy).

Hanhneman would probably be a bit uneasy in his tomb now when he sees what type of "homeopathic" remedies we are all taking! I think Hahneman didn't even think nosodes were useful, if my memory is good (or was against the use of nosodes...).
---
Heiwalove: to the 'front' of the knee, more to the outside. I 'll check the name of the point in accupuncture...

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Bob, you said:
*``I don't think this pathogen is as virulent as its going to be. It is still mutating.''*

Ah, but is it the bug that is mutating..... or are WE changing? Our DNA is being altered by EMFs and toxins in our environment - even emotions can alter our DNA - so sometimes I think maybe we are changing faster than the bugs are.

Selma, interesting point about the low potencies in these combinations..... if you look back in homeopathic history, very low X or D dilutions were often used - 2X, 3X, 4X were fairly common - way below Avogadro's Number. For a very long time, 30C was considered a high potency.....

Also, something else occurred to me about combinations..... at one time, I researched Pekana products (combinations from Germany) and found that they used not only `regular' substances for dilution, but they also burned the substances and used the ASHES as part of the material before diluting it and making remedies! This goes back to the old alchemy methods of `transforming' substances..... Anyway, I wonder if that same practice is used in some of the other brands like Heel or Sanum products..... anyone know?

Selma, you make me want to run out and buy a PE-1! Do you think the information that comes with the PE-1 is sufficient to get started - just for general use? I assume it recommends treatment points and such?

Sparkle, you said:
*``Tracy - I really appreciate your scholarly & grounded approach about all of this. It's good to have a diversity of opinions.''*

Thanks. And I think it's important to know some of the `basics', as far as philosophy goes and some of the tenants and ideas about `laws of nature' that seem to have survived for nearly 200 years.

I don't think it's just luck that these ideas haven't yet been disproven, despite the fact that back then they had no real labs or much technology. Their conclusions were based on simple OBSERVANCE of what happened with sick people and healthy people, and how exposure to a disease in cows would protect a healthy person from getting a certain human disease, etc..... and then they `proved' their ideas with simple experimentation (mostly on themselves).

We don't exercise simple observance in our modern world, and even if we do, no one believes it until some clinical trial is done. Look at the vaccine problems; simple observance tells us that there are BIG problems there, in both humans and animals, and yet it is not believed.

--------------------
Tracy

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Okay, there's something I've just GOT to share with somebody.... I've been excited about this for awhile..... and since the issue of `quantum fields' came up, maybe this fits right in.....

RE homeopathic potencies: Good topic, really - there seems to be no real `standardization', and each country or region has adopted their own `standard'. Here in the USA, the standard C potencies are 6C, 12C, 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M. In France, they seem to like 3C, 5C, 7C, 9C, 12C, 15C, 18C, etc.

I recently read this article by Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD, from New Zealand. He proposes a whole different approach to potency sequences, and I have to say, I am EXTREMELY INTRIGUED by his ideas. He actually tried this new potency series on 32 patients; some were cured rapidly, for others, the cases were ongoing at the time of the article.

The material in his article is copyrighted and it's about 30 pages long with all the graphics, so I'll paraphrase as much as possible, give him credit at the end, and hope I don't violate any copyright laws or force him to sue me.

Rozencwajg was looking for a way to administer remedies that would be rooted in a Law of Nature the same way the Law of Similars or the Law of Gravity are natural, unchangeable laws of nature.

It had to be something..... found under the microscope (like for DNA), in the plant world Broccoli, Cauliflower, Echinacea, etc.), in the animal world (Nautilus Sea shell, Chameleon tail, Butterfly), in the human body (Inner ear), in the astronomical world (a spiral galaxy), in the world of human creations, arts and the human body (Boticelli's Golden Ratio, Leonardo's Golden Ratio), in Modern Mathematics (Chaos, fractals in Mandelbrot's Equation), and the unexplained too (Crop circles).......

In all of these `creations, we find ``the Golden Ratio number'', or Phi, a ratio of 1:1.618, the ``Sacred Number'', known and used since antiquity by many different civilizations, and discovered by Leonardo Fibonacci (1170 -1250).

As the author said, ``......you will find the Fibonacci series and the Golden Ratio everywhere you look, from microcosm to macrocosm, so why not use it in Homeopathy?''

The Fibonacci Series:
0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377,....
is constructed by adding one number to the previous one, which forms the next in the series:
0 + 1 = 1
1 + 1 = 2
2 + 1 = 3
3 + 2 = 5
5 + 3 = 8
8 + 5 =13 and so on, giving the famous Fibonacci Spiral.

The Golden Ratio which can be seen in the rectangular picture leading to the Fibonacci Spiral is the most harmonious proportion between width and length, always equivalent to the ratio 1:1.618.

In the Fibonacci series, every number divided by the preceding one ``vibrates'' (is approximately equivalent) around this ratio. Using that mathematical progression, the author postulated that he could achieve an exponential action of one dose after the other.

If the first potency used is a 5C (3C not being available or not recommended for toxic substances), here is the C potency equivalent of each remedy in the series because ``not only are they sufficiently close to each other, but the logarithmic progression is itself slowly exponential, which makes it mathematically sound.''

5 = 5C
8C is = 40C equivalent
13C is = 520C equivalent
21C is = 11M equivalent
34C is = 370M equivalent
55C is = 20MM equivalent

Of course to obtain that progression, you must follow the order of one potency after the other in the proper order without skipping any......

``It appears that used in this manner, these are not static potencies, but like in the Fibonacci spiral every potency builds its action upon the previous one, filling a full ``time-space'' volume (continuum) progressively before the next one is to be introduced.''

Of course, these potencies aren't available anywhere except from the lab in New Zealand that made these potencies for the author, and because they are `special order' remedies, they are expensive.

Obviously, much more work needs to be done here to verify what the author believe to be true; that these potencies lead to faster healing with more deep-acting results.

Just maybe in the future...... I can see other homeopathic labs adopting this series because the potencies are pretty low and don't require a lot of dilutions and succussions, which all costs money.

Thanks for letting me share.... [Big Grin]

The above information was taken from: ``Removing the Guesswork from Potency Selection: A new methodology for the use of C potencies based on a mathematical Law of Nature'' - Dr. Joe Rozencwajg, NMD
http://www.hpathy.com/papersnew/rozencwajg-potency-selection.asp

--------------------
Tracy

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Tracy -- recap of the video: it essentially an animated clip showing the double slit experiment.

Its best explained in the following excerpt from http://www.thekeyboard.org.uk/Quantum%20mechanics.htm -- read all three of the experiments, it is very healthy for perspective.

Tracy, your approaching the biotensor or pendulums with a scientific cause and effect view. Instead, approach it like a child, with mind completely empty of expectation of some result. When you do, your body will start communicating with you. And I believe it is easier to just test substances as just good or bad, should I take 1 or 2 or more. And just believe when you get a result and follow what is relayed back. Get that rhythem first, things will expand naturally from there.

quote:
The double slit experiment.

If light travels as particles we can imagine particles of light (photons) as bullets fired from a rifle. Imagine a brick wall with two holes in it, each the same size and large enough to fire bullets through, with a second wall behind where the bullets will strike. After firing a few rounds you would expect to see on the second wall two clusters of hits in line with the two holes. This is of course precisely what you get with bullets, so if we get the same result with photons we can say they are particles.

Now imagine that instead of particles, that light travels as a wave, we can replicate that with a water tank. As the wave spreads out from its source it would reach both holes at the same time and each hole would then act as a new source. Waves would then spread out again from each of the holes, exactly in step, or in phase, and as the waves moved forward, spreading as they go, they would eventually interfere with one another. Where both waves are lifting the water surface upward, we get a more pronounced crest; where one wave is trying to create a crest and the other is trying to create a trough the two cancel out and the water level is undisturbed. The effects are called constructive and destructive interference.

If we carried out this procedure with light instead of water, and if light travels as waves, then the pattern on the second wall would appear as an interference pattern of alternate dark and light bands across the wall. Particles, on the other hand, would produce two separate areas of light (where the bullets would hit). This experiment has in fact been carried out many, many times, with the same results every time, and the results are nothing less than amazing.

-- image is missing: the image shows an interference pattern on the back wall --

When the experiment is set up as shown in the above diagram, with both slits open, the resulting interference pattern clearly shows that light behaves as a wave. Now if that was all there was to it we could all fold up our tents and go home happy in the knowledge that light travels as a wave; but there is much more to it than that. This is where the word 'weird' can become over-used.

If the experiment is set up to fire individual photons, so that only one photon at a time goes through the set up, we would not expect the same interference pattern to build up; we would surely expect that a single photon would only go through one hole or another, it cannot go through both at the same time and create an interference pattern. So what happens?

If we wait until enough individual photons have passed through to build up a pattern - and this takes millions of photons - we do not get two clusters opposite the two holes, we get the same interference pattern! It is as if each individual photon 'knows' that both holes are open and gives that result. Each individual photon, passing through the set up will place itself on the wall in such a position that when enough have passed through they have collectively built up an interference pattern, when there cannot possibly be any interference!

If we repeat the experiment, this time with only one hole open, the individual photons behave themselves and all cluster round a point on the detector screen behind the open hole, just as you would expect. However, as soon as the second hole is opened they again immediately start to form an interference pattern. An individual photon passing through one of the holes is not only aware of the other hole, but also aware of whether or not it is open!

We could try peeking, to see which hole the photon goes through, and to see if it goes through both holes at once, or if half a photon goes through each hole. When the experiment is carried out, and detectors are placed at the holes to record the passage of electrons through each of the holes, the result is even more bizarre. Imagine an arrangement that records which hole a photon goes through but lets it pass on its way to the detector screen. Now the photons behave like normal, self respecting everyday particles. We always see a photon at one hole or the other, never both at once, and now the pattern that builds up on the detector screen is exactly equivalent to the pattern for bullets, with no trace of interference. As if that was not bad enough, it gets even worse! We do not need place detectors at both holes, we can get the same result by watching just one hole. If a photon passes through a hole that does not have a detector, it not only knows if the other hole is open or not, it knows if the other hole is being observed! If there is no detector at the other hole as well as the one it is passing through, it will produce an interference pattern, otherwise it will act as a particle. When we are watching the holes we can't catch out the photon going through both at once, it will only go through one. When we are not watching it will go through both at the same time! There is no clearer example of the interaction of the observer with the experiment. When we try to look at the spread-out photon wave, it collapses into a definite particle, but when we are not looking it keeps its options open.

What the double slit experiment demonstrates is this: Each photon starts out as a single photon - a particle - and arrives at the detector as a particle, but appears to have gone through both holes at once, interfered with itself, and worked out just where to place itself on the detector to make its own small contribution to the overall interference pattern. This behaviour raises a number of significant problems! Does the photon go through both holes at the same time? How does a photon go through both holes at the same time? How does it know where to place itself on the detector to form part of the overall pattern? Why don't all the photons follow the same path and end up in the same place?

As a possible explanation it could perhaps be said that this is just one more example of the extraordinary nature of light, after all it does have some very unusual properties. Photons have no rest mass for example, a very odd property! Light is also unique in that it always travels at the same speed. However you move, and however the light source moves, when you measure the speed of light you always come up with the same answer. By way of comparison, two cars approaching each other and each having a speed of 30 mph will be approaching each other at a speed of 60 mph. Two light beams, both travelling of course at the speed of light, will be approaching each other at the speed of light, not twice the speed of light. Perhaps the weird behaviour of photons in the experiment is due to the weird nature of light. Unfortunately further experiments have demonstrated that this is not the case. Electrons have been used instead of photons, and they not only have mass, they have an electric charge, and furthermore they move at different speeds depending on circumstances, like normal everyday objects. The double slit experiments still gives the same result using electrons as it does using photons; electrons also alter their behaviour depending on whether or not they are being observed. The experiment has even been performed using atoms, again with the same result, and atoms are large enough to be individually photographed, they are very real solid objects. This odd behaviour of particles is a very real phenomenon.

The double slit experiment is not simply an oddball theory that has no application in the real world. This strange behaviour of particles lies at the very heart of our understanding of the physical properties of the world. Quantum theory is used in many applications, including television and computers, and even explains the nuclear processes taking place inside stars.

One possible explanation for quantum weirdness is a theory concerning the nature of the wave that is passing through the experiment. The key concept of the theory, which forms a central part of the Copenhagen Interpretation, is known as the 'collapse of the wave function'. The theory seeks to explain how an entity such as a photon or an electron, could 'travel as a wave but arrive as a particle'. According to the theory, what is passing through the experiment is not a material wave at all, but is a 'probability wave'. In other words, the particle does not have a definite location, but has a probability of being here or there, or somewhere else entirely. Some locations will be more probable than others, such as the light areas in the interference pattern for example, and some will be less probable, such as in the dark areas. In this theory, an electron that is not being observed does not exist as a particle at all, but has a wave-like property covering the areas of probability where it could be found. Once the electron is observed, the wave function collapses and the electron becomes a particle. This theory rather neatly explains the behaviour of the particles in the double slit experiment. When we are not looking at the particle, the probability wave, of even a single particle, is spread out and will pass through both slits at the same time and arrive at the detector as a wave showing an interference pattern. When we observe the electron by placing detectors at the slits, it is forced into revealing its location which causes the probability wave to collapse into a particle. If the theory is correct, its implications are staggering. What it suggests is that nothing is real until it has been observed!

Nothing is real until it has been observed! This clearly needs thinking about. Are we really saying that in the 'real' world - outside of the laboratory - that until a thing has been observed it doesn't exist? This is precisely what the Copenhagen Interpretation is telling us about reality. This has caused some very well respected cosmologists (Stephen Hawking for one) to worry that this implies that there must actually be something 'outside' the universe to look at the universe as a whole and collapse its overall wave function. John Wheeler puts forward an argument that it is only the presence of conscious observers, in the form of ourselves, that has collapsed the wave function and made the universe exist. If we take this to be true, then the universe only exists because we are looking at it. As this is heading into very deep water I think we will have to leave it there and move on to the next experiment.

--------------------
Bob

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Tracy -- mutation has to both for the same reason it happens for one, it is the cause of evolution. One thing we forget about in getting well is to use the intention of getting well as a vehicle for evolution. Our intention is the observer in a quantum sense.

I love the use of fribonacci in determining the potencies of a homeopathic substance. What a wonderful idea, I wonder if it applies to rifing or LEDs as far as wave frequencies. It would be curious what some of our LED vendors might think of it. If they could create one on an LED. Maybe Sparkle, whose really good with the vendors anyways, might propose it. What do you think?

I so agree with going back to observation as the mode of testing. Observation is a much better way of looking at results for getting a higher truth.

--------------------
Bob

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Exactly. That's what Quantum Realty says. We are also mutating. DNA can change but it is only a blueprint. It is the cell wall that we are communicating with, right? The cell wall is the brain or computer chip of the cell that has the antenna that we send messages to. The DNA can change is response to stress. I dont know how long this takes or has to take.

We also have gene expression or non expression of certain blueprint material. The DNA replicate under stress and there is never complete 100% perfect replication. Because of that we have mutations. If a mutation is MORE ADAPTIVE, then that mutation becomes reality.

Example: experiment with cells lacking an enzyme to digest lactose. They began over time to be able to digest it. Why? Stress created a mutated genetic expression. (and I imagine no belief that IT CAN NOT HAPPEN). ALL MUTATIONS ARE NOT BAD and if Bb can mutate, by God, so can we.

Additionally, WHAT WE BELIEVE WE NEED and I imagine ACCEPT, we tend to keep ADAPTIVELY.

This is very important information to consider. EVERY TIME WE INGEST OF PERFORM THERAPY ON OURSELVES WE SEND A MESSAGE OF BELIEF TO THE BODY. I dont think thats a bad thing, but something to consider, like prayer or meditation or intent or perspective. Dont disempower healing by thinking the bugs are more powerful than the energetic field they are we are a part of.

This is Quantum reality.. for me, I am taking it all in because it either is or it isnt.

Meanwhile, back on the farm, I am taking my herbs and learnig my bio pendulum and trying to immerse myself into these quantum perspectives.

Robin

quote:
Originally posted by Truthfinder:

Ah, but is it the bug that is mutating..... or are WE changing? Our DNA is being altered by EMFs and toxins in our environment - even emotions can alter our DNA - so sometimes I think maybe we are changing faster than the bugs are.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks for all the great info!

R62 - re: "The idea that life is created through competition is wrong according to quantum reality. Virulance is based on that concept. Life and its progression is based on cooperation between cells and that include microbes. "

This is very interesting to me. I not so sure I believe that we are a result of "evolution". I think there are other potential possibilities.

I suppose some would say why can't I just imagine my disease, illness away in this case... Maybe the remedies & the infrared light help us to work towards this goal? The placebo effect is quite strong.

Interesting idea about the Golden Mean applied to homeopathics! I believe the Nogier frequencies were "proved" by Dr. Nogier in a similar respect to the observation concept. I believe he used pulse or blood pressure measurements in the body to figure out the rates & what areas they affect.

Selma - I don't think I could afford to take alot of different remedies, herbs, etc. It's good they come pre-mixed in formulas. I do think the infrared light does something to the treatment so that we can simplify things.

I don't think the Heel products use the same "technique" as the Pekana ones (with ashes). I used my bobber & it said the Heel ones are better for me. I just needed the lymph drainage product. I'm waiting for it to arrive in the mail. The mail is really slow down here!

I think Bob is correct about being in the moment while using the bobber. It's almost like Japanese or Chinese ink drawing... you just want to meditate & do it once. It doesn't work to keep retracing your "line". It is easy to get emotions mixed in with it but I guess you have to try to separate yourself from the result.

For me, it's not so hard with remedies & supplements but if I ask a more "personal" question where the outcome may mean something - it's hard to be objective. We just have to keep practicing... it is like a kind of meditation.

I like using my bobber to send healing. It fun to see how it responds!

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Sparkle -- I'm glad you got the bobber and it's working so well for you. [Wink]

Robin/Sparkle -- Great replies, I thought I'd add a few thoughts.

Our bodies are a database of what we know. When we use homeopathy it is like it is putting a record about something we didn't know or forgot into our database. Like cures like, it makes frequencies a more understandable concept that way.

We could kill lyme completely and still have symptoms, because our bodies still have in it's database the pathogen was there or a memory of it. We need to erase the record of lyme so we don't send out antibodies to kill a phantom. You ingest a borrelia vial and you could just be entering a memory to erase that function in the bodies database.

Remember my taking the long list of rememdies, I was curious about seeing which ones work and not based on the analogy of a database of frequencies. Why were some good and other unnecessary. I thought it would be an interesting exercise.

What triggered my view, is prior to getting the vial of micoplasma my expensive biotensor said I didn't have it. When I got the vial, I tested again and asked do I need it. Then I asked the question do I have a micoplasma infection. I guess I did.

Just putting the vial explained to my body it had an infection. I wonder where the anti-bodies went then. After treating now for about 8 days, I asked about two days ago if I had a micoplasma infection and the answer was NO! Then I asked if I still needed the homeopathic for micoplasma and the answer was yes. So the remedy is still part of the cleanup.

MMS is a great killer but it doesn't clean up after itself and you could still have symptoms. MMS / photons / homeopathy = ?

B

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Sometimes, it's not all about just "killing". It may be about healing on another level. Our bodies may know what to do if give the right "nudge".

We are being assaulted by so many toxins, maybe the body has a hard tome figuring it all out. Some may be completely foreign to us, historically. Some may be bio-engineered or just very complex chemicals in a multiplicity of combinations... Yeasts, funguses, pathogens, chemicals, toxins, toxins created in the process of our body removing them, metals, who knows what, etc.

Testing on a higher level (Asyra, dowsing) may be key to find out their real cause of the imbalance. Then, we can target what needs to be improved - rather than destroyed... Just an educated guess.

Our body probably, innately, has the power to heal it's self. We just don't know which thing to address first. It's like Tracy was saying about treating multiple pathogens... What order do we proceed in?

It's not always about massive bombardment.

There's also Selma's experience with the homeopathic antibodies, as well as, the nosodes & homeopathic dilutions & antidotes. Maybe this could be of use here? We just have to weed everything out.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS - I think they have a program for the computer so you could hook up an infrared array to it & input in a "custom" frequency.

I think they sell it at Elixa.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Sparkle -- great way of putting it. is it just one thing we need just a single lever like classical homeopathy to a cure or is it a complete bombardment. If it is a bombardment how long. I've done some testing on the large list already. It appears that about 80% of the items my body wanted or needed. That is the next set of questions, what was either needed or wanted and why. Some of the items were just along for the ride, but were they a negative?

Bombardment may be necessary at times, can't rule out anything.

By the way, Sparkle, sorry to add more weeds in the weeding out process. [lol]

It is the intention of our bodies to be healthy and I think we are all finding this to being a very strong truth! I still need a couple of more days to post what I find. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Maybe the sum is greater than the parts?

It probably depends on many factors... For some, the abx work, for others, they are poison. I read a book by Dr. Bernie Seigel a while back... much of it is in the mind or perception.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thank you Sparkle and Bob.

I get a feeling "nudge" could be correct. I also think I believe in a threshold with healing and blocks, and if Gigi is right about AI.. that does put a large piece of the puzzle together for me.

Yes to new toxins, possibly bioenginered toxins et al.. I wondered about that yesterday.. like new foods our bodies dont know how to react to. Interesting Bob, about the mycoplasma.

Massive bombardment makes sense when thinking about how our bodies may feel inside from toxins from so many sources to perhaps new pathogens to the energetic field that we live in from EMRs to the field of human perception that we ingest every day when we participate in the human experience... not knowing what to do.. blocked receptors on cell walls additionally.

I am concerned about panic and fear that I feel breeding in me over this "disease complex" as well. Fear and panic set off the sympathetic flight and fight response and that completely blocks healing. Makes me think of giving birth and the birthing process being shut down.

I need a bigger picture and empowering over view to guide my way, otherwise, I will panic more in the little details.

Robin

quote:
Originally posted by sparkle7:
Sometimes, it's not all about just "killing". It may be about healing on another level. Our bodies may know what to do if give the right "nudge".

We are being assaulted by so many toxins, maybe the body has a hard tome figuring it all out. Some may be completely foreign to us, historically. Some may be bio-engineered or just very complex chemicals in a multiplicity of combinations... Yeasts, funguses, pathogens, chemicals, toxins, toxins created in the process of our body removing them, metals, who knows what, etc.

Testing on a higher level (Asyra, dowsing) may be key to find out their real cause of the imbalance. Then, we can target what needs to be improved - rather than destroyed... Just an educated guess.

Our body probably, innately, has the power to heal it's self. We just don't know which thing to address first. It's like Tracy was saying about treating multiple pathogens... What order do we proceed in?

It's not always about massive bombardment.

[/qb][/QUOTE] [/QB][/QUOTE]
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

WHOAH! Pretty strange, Bob - thanks for posting the link and the double-slit experiment text. I did go read about the other experiments..... I think the author is certainly correct in advising caution in drawing too many conclusions from these experiments (especially without more details of the experiments themselves).

But it certainly illustrates the point that at the `quantum' level, standard logic isn't always very helpful.

Good question about where the Fibonacci series might fit when it comes to LEDs, rifing, etc.! I hadn't even considered that.

Bob, you said:
**''Tracy, your approaching the biotensor or pendulums with a scientific cause and effect view. Instead, approach it like a child, with mind completely empty of expectation of some result....''**

But that's the problem, Bob. This suggests that I'm capable of true detachment about the result when dowsing, and I know that I'm not. At least not at this point and hopefully, that will change. Testing `blind' in some fashion is the only way I know to avoid the problem. If the information I'm accessing is `innate' within myself, then it shouldn't matter. It's either there or it isn't. (Uh-oh, I detect a quantum moment coming on.....)

R62, you said:
**'' This is very important information to consider. EVERY TIME WE INGEST OF PERFORM THERAPY ON OURSELVES WE SEND A MESSAGE OF BELIEF TO THE BODY.''**

While I'm sure there's some truth in that, there's comfort in knowing that it isn't essential for the treatment to work, nor does disbelief cause the treatment to fail. (Thank goodness!)

Sparkle, you said:
**'' I don't think the Heel products use the same "technique" as the Pekana ones (with ashes).''**

Did you find some detailed information about how their remedies are made? I confess, I never looked beyond the Pekana products.

Bob, you said:
**''Just putting the vial explained to my body it had an infection. I wonder where the anti-bodies went then.''**
Well, if we look at mycoplasmas as bioweapons..... there might not be any antibodies - EVER. At least not to the `bacteria' itself. Because there IS NO BACTERIA. As I recall, the innovative thing about the engineering of these critters is that the scientists were able to separate the bugs from the toxins they produce, and it was the TOXINS that were used as the weapon, not the bugs. So, a person would have the symptoms of mycoplasma, but antibiotics wouldn't do anything because there was nothing to kill. Thus, it was an `incurable', disabling illness - perfect for weakening an enemy force.

And speaking of antibodies, Selma's experiences using antibody remedies is quite interesting and I'm not sure what to make of it.

Bob, you said:
**''MMS is a great killer but it doesn't clean up after itself and you could still have symptoms. MMS / photons / homeopathy = ?''**

Yikes! I'm afraid the answer might be that you have to hold a barf bucket in one hand and toilet paper in the other......

Bob, you said:
**''Bombardment may be necessary at times, can't rule out anything.''**

True. My thought on this is that the combination of remedies, which is actually a combination of frequencies, is a `substitute' for the actual, perfect, similar remedy (frequency) needed to address all or most of your `disease' picture (the true similimum). And in that sense, these combinations COULD represent sort of a short-cut in place of finding the simillimum at a given point in time, which remains the most difficult and essential part of homeopathic treatment.

The only real pitfalls are: the possibility of someone `proving' one or more of the remedies in the combination, and what to do next when the case `evolves' as they usually do with complicated illnesses. And it is research on these 2 pitfalls by the companies who make the combinations that I'd be interested in reviewing (assuming the research exists).

R62, you said:
**''I am concerned about panic and fear that I feel breeding in me over this "disease complex" as well.''**

Oh, I hope not, Robin. After reading these pages, aren't you convinced that we have more in our arsenal than the bugs do? And the really good news is that we might even know how to use some of what we have! And learning more all the time, I might add.

Just one other thought....
I think we have a false sense about our ability to control mental thoughts like `intention'. We have a modicum of control on the conscious level, but the power of thoughts like this actually originate on a deep, subconscious level which may be contrary to what we THINK we are thinking! A lot of this goes back to miasms and trauma, and tempered by value systems, spiritual practices, etc. Just my personal opinion on it, of course.

--------------------
Tracy

Brussels
Member # 13480

The antibodies story, is not 'mine'... This is the way Sanum treats many pathogens. The combination they use is:

- pathogen nosode
- pathogen L-form nosode
- antibody and antitoxin 'nosode' (extracted from animals that were infected with the pathogen
- nosodes to kill OTHER things than themselves (like penicilin).

By experience, I can say that sometimes ONLY treating the L-form of a pathogen is ENOUGH to get rid of the pathogen. Sometimes we need to use both pathogen dilution and l-form dilution.

sometimes using the Penicilin nosode is also enough by itself.

The antibodies dilutions cleans, in my view, in a much deeper level. I can't say I got less symptoms after using the Polysans of Sanum, I can just say that I feel lighter and 'cleaner' from inside, just that.

I even can't make any relation to the pathogens I had, I mean, if I use mycobacterium TB bovis antibodies, it doesn't mean I'll get some improvement in my TB symptoms...

I'll see if I find some literature on it.
--
As for borrelia antibodies, I really felt THE SAME. A sort of deep pain in articulations, extreme fatigue, then followed by a feeling of being 'lighter' or 'cleaner' from inside my whole body (nothing specific to a body part).

My ART doctor tested these and they tested very good for my daughter. Now we don't need them anymore.
--

Interesting discussion about these Golden Ratio, Tracy...

I just see that if we go through many potencies, the chances to clean more thoroughly are much higher.

I think we are all free of borrelia dilutions up to D200, both me and my daughter.
I also think we don't need anymore borrelia antibodies up to dilution D60.

Now we are both on C dilutions (or K). We're still positive for C30 and K200.

Today I just asked about my daughter, who's having tummy problems (similar to when her relapse started in December). None of her autonosodes till D60 test. So I asked if a C dilution would be helpful and got a yes.

So I did a C30 and that is what she wanted. Her tummy ache is gone for the moment.

So I think we start to see a pattern here. After using the D dilutions, our bodies are asking for C dilutions (or more exactly, the K dilutions).

Now my next step is to buy a borrelia 1000K dilution.

I don't have the tingling in my arms anymore. It seems to be gone. So now, I can say I'm symptomless again. I hope it will be for good, but one never knows...

I know we both have borrelia though as we test for these higher C dilutions.
--
Our experience with the surrounding bio-photon field is going on and I feel it is important to eliminate these 'extra' almost invisible symptoms, DEEPER in the cells.

The farther we go on from our physical bodies, the DEEPER it goes into our cells (Dr. K.'s teachings). Of course, there's an exact number, the distance is more or less exact (I mean, if you would like to ask about how deep in the tissue is a pathogen, we have to go with the testing device further from the skin, but it is not to an indefinite distance).

I can go back to my notes, if someone is interested.

But CERTAINLY treating the surrounding field with photons bring some results as I feel concretely the treatment going on there. My daughter sometimes almost faints, she closes her eyes so relaxed she gets when I'm treating her surrounding field.

This could also be another 'trick' to get on deeper with treatment and getting more 'symptoms' away.

You're right Bob, mycoplasma will stop testing first than TREATMENT for mycoplasma. I told you before, it happened many many times for us home.

So being free from 'borrelia' in energetic tests doesn't mean being really free from borrelia. It is the REMEDY that tests with more accuracy. My lyme doctor always tells that.

It was cats claw that indicated to me if I had active borrelia before. Every time I got a relapse, before I knew it was a relapse, if I tested for cats claw, it USUALLY meant borrelia was getting back. Now I'm using these nosodes, and I think, the highest dilutions will tell me much more than only cats claw. I'm sure I'm not testing for cats claw now, but the highest C dilutions of borrelia are testing, meaning, hidden borrelia somewhere.

Even if these hidden borrelia mean only in the energetic field, I believe.
--
so yes, I think the PE1 is working to get rid of borrelia. Slower than the Bionic for sure, but it is working!!!

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I dont think I am talking about controlling intention. Talking about not feeding off the fear and panic, first personally, then from the lyme community.

I am afraid and panicking.. bioenginered toxins (and I made a typo up there that may be correct if you are correct here about the toxins being the villan we are battling with our arsenal.. )then I am talking about using words like villan, battle, arsenal so much that we take away belief and faith that we are equipped to deal with this Arg... to explain... difficult to. Maybe some bodies work better in battle mode and others not. Mine does not vibe well with the battle concept. Bernie Siegal does talk about this.. Cousins as well, some cancer patients needed to battle others needed to make peace.. maybe we are all different in that respect.

I do believe we are part of the energetic field of reality and I dont believe in denial, so this is very confusing. Do you see what I am talking about?

In quantum reality.. we create the reality. Not saying we cause out illness but we contribute "healthy" or "unhealthy" perspective which does effect the field and our reality. I cannot read anything about quantum biology and not get that.

I cannot control intention.. a yogi can for a while.. not forever.. so I guess I yoge cant either. It is the sum of the parts of the thoughts we choose to give power to or not. Right? Wrong? And maybe that is truly a personal thing.

Everytime we address illness we do also bring energy into the field in the form of our thoughts. That is a quantum fact. Do I want to be burdened with that? No. Do I want freedom from the idea that I have to fight a battle? Yes.. I do. For me, yes.

Maybe I would like to frame it as seeking balance. Maybe my body can relax more when I put it that way. Maybe it can then heal better or with more ease. Maybe miasms can be addressed when we shed old perceptions. Maybe there is more than one way to break old energetic bonds and to create new energetic/biological awarenesses?

And,, yes .. it seems like one has to be a scientist to figure all this out and I wish for a simple solution.. or one I can partake in and grow into. This is overwhelming stuff and it would be very easy to say: There is a battle going on between good and evil and evil has the upper hand and to allow that mindset to consistantly backgrond everything I do. This will not work for me at all.

Yes there is comfort in knowing one does not have to have the "proper" intentions (not into dogma.. and maybe again there is no one "proper" intention for everyone) just as it is comforting to know that one does not have to proof and know every blasted micro frequency and homeopathic application to perfection. What good does that do me? It only does those good who comprehend this stuff and know how to implement it.

I am grateful for this info and all you all are sharing...and overwhelmed... and hoping the end result is much simpler to comprehend. Or that we find there are many ways as there are individuals.

Just like picking out the right bottle and right frequency are important, so is or so much more is the background of perspective that we do that in. That is quantum reality as far as I can tell. The pressure is on either way or it is off either way. I dont see how one can be so important and another not. There has to be some sort of balance? Wouldnt that make sense?

Robin

quote:
Originally posted by Truthfinder:
[R62, you said:
**'' This is very important information to consider. EVERY TIME WE INGEST OF PERFORM THERAPY ON OURSELVES WE SEND A MESSAGE OF BELIEF TO THE BODY.''**

While I'm sure there's some truth in that, there's comfort in knowing that it isn't essential for the treatment to work, nor does disbelief cause the treatment to fail. (Thank goodness!)

Bob, you said:
**''Just putting the vial explained to my body it had an infection. I wonder where the anti-bodies went then.''**
Well, if we look at mycoplasmas as bioweapons..... there might not be any antibodies - EVER. At least not to the `bacteria' itself. Because there IS NO BACTERIA. As I recall, the innovative thing about the engineering of these critters is that the scientists were able to separate the bugs from the toxins they produce, and it was the TOXINS that were used as the weapon, not the bugs. So, a person would have the symptoms of mycoplasma, but antibiotics wouldn't do anything because there was nothing to kill. Thus, it was an `incurable', disabling illness - perfect for weakening an enemy force.

R62, you said:
**''I am concerned about panic and fear that I feel breeding in me over this "disease complex" as well.''**

Oh, I hope not, Robin. After reading these pages, aren't you convinced that we have more in our arsenal than the bugs do? And the really good news is that we might even know how to use some of what we have! And learning more all the time, I might add.

Just one other thought....
I think we have a false sense about our ability to control mental thoughts like `intention'. We have a modicum of control on the conscious level, but the power of thoughts like this actually originate on a deep, subconscious level which may be contrary to what we THINK we are thinking! A lot of this goes back to miasms and trauma, and tempered by value systems, spiritual practices, etc. Just my personal opinion on it, of course.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

The subconscious mind we operate from most of the time.. more than we probably are aware of, but from what I am reading, the conscious mind has power to make descisions that can lead to change our unconscious realities.

Seemingly, the body is unconscious to these new pathogens or toxins.. ?? So we alert them.. or we let them know.

This is all truly mind boggling, exciting, overwhelming, esp when digging into the quantum concepts, which do seem also to defy dogma as well... you have to do this or that. What, yo change something by observing it. So you make a homeopathic dilution then you dont need to take it?

Are we capable of being more receptive than we think? ??

Promise, not to continue to ponder on board.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

The simple answer for me is that the standard lab tests were inaccurate & the drugs didn't work.

I was still ill - so, I needed to find something to explain my illness. Something to try to get well...

I don't see that dowsing is any less accurate than the lab tests for me - in my personal universe. I think the lab tests are based on percentages & statistics. Doesn't seem all that different than dowsing.

After 8000 years - dowsing is still a mystery. No one seems to know how it works, exactly. It's still used professionally for finding things, water, minerals, oil, electro-magnetic "ley" lines, etc.

It seem better to think positive but I don't know if we can really change anything this way. I guess it's just more pleasant to be around positive people than negative, draining types of people.

Seems to me that co-operation is much better than fighting with people all of the time. It may also be true on a cellular level, too. I guess it just depends on how you like your personal reality to be.

Fear is a problem. What I find is that if I put myself through alot of anxiety worrying about stuff, it doesn't really make things any different. Being ill & all of the associated problems are very difficult. I don't know if being stressed out, too, makes things better or worse. Probably best to cut back on stress & anxiety, if possible.

I feel like I've been in a big rut for a long time. I'm not sure why I have to go through it but it's happening to me every day. i just try to look for the best solutions to the problems at hand.

I have very little money - so, I try to do the best by using what I do have... mostly my mind & minimal resources.

Maybe it will work? I guess this is why this group of us are willing to experiment on ourselves... What's left?

sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS - Tracy - can you post some links to study mycoplasmas further?

I think you can find websites to compare the Heel remedies to the Pekana. I'll look for some links to post when I have more time.

I have read that there are 100s of strains of mycoplasmas. I guess we hope that the few that are in the remedies will trigger our bodies to learn how to deal with it on some level. I'm not sure if we can find the exact match.

This may be the same idea of using a remedy with lots of ingredients... maybe one will be the one we need?

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Sparkle the remedy could be in our saliva if we learn how to best use it. Maybe we will learn a bit more from Selma on this.

--------------------
Bob

Brussels
Member # 13480

I wouldn't let psychological treatments aside, they're as important as fighting the 'real' bacterial disease or toxins.

The blockages our minds and hearts do (this thing like battling or cooperating, feeling weak, vulnerable, feeling guilty or whatever), they are, in my opinion, where this quantum discussion should be.

I now believe our minds are powerful to cause illnesses, to cause little problems here and there that with the time, these little things take proportion and we can get really sick.

I find that dr. K has almost 'magic' weapons against that type of blockages in the form of two things: psychokinesiology and MFT. These methods work almost like magic.

MFT barely needs muscle testing. Psychokinesiolgy needs energetic tests though and both can go very very deep inside us. The photons can do nothing in that field, nosodes either.

Possibly some Bach flowers, or classical homeopathy can help us a bit there or a normal shrink, but I don't think they are as fast as PK or MFT, in my experience.

A soul that wants to be kept sick from inside cannot heal, no matter what treatment we do. Sometimes, this will to be and continue to be sick is a secret to ourselves. Sometimes even the will of someone else can do that to us, so powerful these wills can be.

Another problem is what dr. K calls switching. It's some sort of mental switching that makes the message from energetic tests be not accurate. I'm not so versed in that though, but I had seen many people with switching. If photons can cure that, I don't know...
-----

Now, you guys are talking about photons and homeopathy as though these are only placebo. No way. Just because we don't ingest them, that doesn't make this stuff placebo.

Just because we don't see the photons coming out from our cells, it doesn't mean the photons don't exist. This is measured and proved.

Homeopathy can be taken through the skin, it is well known. So even before photons, people could be taking homeopathy only by rubbing the substances on skin.

I took homeopathy through skin for quite some time. My daughter was taking some Sanum from her elbow for a long time (because that was the 'entrance' to her intestines).

If you think that homeopathic substances are frequencies (there are some scientific papers on that), why one needs to INGEST these frequencies to make them work?

No, sorry, this is not placebo ONLY, or the whole field of homeopathy in more than a hundred years would be reduced to only placebo.

So assuming that these frequencies can be taken by skin, why not taking them through photons?

I believe that in fact, we even didn't have to use a machine to get treated like that. If we just keep the homeopathic vial there in some part of our bodies, our bodies will be reading the information, because it is a frequency.

What the extra photons do, in my opinion, is just to amplify the information. We could merely be bathed in photons all over and the effect would be probably as good as doing like dr. W. is proposing, in some accupuncture points. But maybe that would be too much information for our cells to process and the healing would take longer.

Do you see my point? Homeopathy is not chemical, it doesn't act because of chemical substances. Chemically it is only water with some alcohol, sometimes. So why do we need ingesting it? It is only frequencies. So we could only bathe ourselves with it. The effect is the same.

The photons are not doing magic. What is treating us is the homeopathic dilution through its frequencies, not the photons themselves (when I'm talking about the treatment with nosodes...).

The photons are merely boosting communication, in my view, either because cell communication is done through photons OR because our cells need some extra energy to communicate better (my guess).

To boost communication, before the photons, one could have taken these nosodes INJECTED, intravenal, intramuscular etc. I'm sure it's possible. Like it is done in biopucnture.

What is being injected is usually merely water right? Water transporting the frequencies from nosodes closer to cells inside us. These injected nosodes would have a similar effect to photons, I believe. Stronger in effect than if merely ingested because the frequencies are going closer to more cells than if only rubbed or put under the tongue.

Just never forget that what we 'ingest' in homeopathy is usually only water. What is transmitted under the tongue is not like LSD going directly to the brain [Wink] , but frequencies. We don't digest frequencies and because of digestion, they work, right? This is not a herb or abx or chemical.

I'm just talking that because I see the discussion is going too much in the placebo world and for me, homeopathy is far from placebo.

OK, there IS placebo everytime we think we are treating anything, no matter which method you choose, abx included, chemicals included. But I wouldn't call homeopathy ONLY a result of hundred years of placebo experiments.

Give a nosode to a cat, dog, without their knowledge and many will improve if you got the right treatment.

Not because we don't INGEST something, it means we are only taking placebo.

--
And on accupuncture, if most of you think that the 4 thousands of years of usage of it is also placebo, well, then I can't discuss much either! [Roll Eyes]

I think both treatments, homeopathy and accupuncture belong to the world of clinical expertise. I agree it's not easy to understand them (we still can't understand how both work), but both are 'clinically' tested for very long.

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Well said, Selma! NO, it's not placebo....

Sparkle, this is the most `popular' mycoplasma article, which has been around since 2001. Much of what I read about mycoplasma came from books and printed articles, way back before the Internet was much of an information source. Don't quote me but I think the author states that the Lyme bug was created with mycoplasma, or something like that.

MYCOPLASMA: The Linking Pathogen in Neurosystemic Diseases by Donald W. Scott, MA, MSc � 2001:
http://www.consumerhealth.org/articles/display.cfm?ID=20000830164126

Interestingly, this article (above link) was printed on the National Lyme Report website on January 21, 2008, with the heading ``Mycoplasma link to Lyme disease - no conspiracy theory, says expert: it's real''.

(There's a connection between Donald Scott and Garth Nicholson; not surprising since Nicholson has been very focused on mycoplasma from day one.)

I'm pretty sure this article has been posted at LymeNet sometime in the last 2 or 3 years....

--------------------
Tracy

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

If we are dealing with bio-engineered pathogens/toxins, are the nosodes addressing that? Are they made from the same stuff or do they carry enough of the energy by being similar?

Placebo is an energetic effect... perception communicating to the body like the nosodes do.

I see what you are saying about homeopathics and accupuncture.. they are working on a photonic level and you dont have to "believe" or whatever takes place with placebo (as Tracy is saying).

What is MFT?

I wonder about therapies like Constellation Therapy and miasms or at least energy blockages from ancestors through DNA. Even somatic emotional release etc. ?? Robin

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Selma -- absolutely agree! There is placebo in all medicine to some degree and to the same degree in each medical discipline. Placebo is also poorly understood. I think there is a place for a trained mind such as an himalayan monk who might be able to affect the bodies condition versus an animal.

I now believe each remedy should be tested and evaluated energetically. And each remedy has a different cause and effect, from that point of placebo doesn't apply.

In my bombardment example my body truly has its likes and dislikes depending on the remedy. I doubt that can be explained as placebo.

I still think the body is unaware of how to handle certain conditions. It just isn't in its database of information. If you go to the inergetix web site, the device like a vega or biocom is about information or missing information. The constructor of the site highlights information as the key to his devices ability to help people become well. Homeopathics might be the great communicator to our ANS. The photons in these LEDs might be the great transporter of the information to much of our body. So agree with Selma on this.

If we think of information as a primary rationale for the correction of symptoms. We may find a way to beat lyme or any malady.

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I agree that this is not just about placebos. Placebos are very important... they aren't necessarily a bad thing.

It that film clip for the Living Matrix - they claimed that placebo effects can make up to 30% of healing. I think they just are trying to introduce the concept that not everything is about drugs & surgery... I guess that's why I had the idea in my mind.

The mind & things we don't quite understand can be very relevant to getting well.

I don't know what to say about bio-engineered weapons. I believe many of us are dealing with this. This is no placebo...

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Sparkle it might have to do with accelerating our own evolution. Homeopathy might help with the transformation. Imagine we have an unknown substance and we have to change ourselves at the cellular level to create stasis in our body's functioning. Accepting energy medicine might be the only alternative.

By the way, isn't conventional medicine take two placebos and call me in the morning. [lol]

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I feel like a bomb has dropped... Did anyone see what someone said in the Bionic 880 thread?

I don't want to start any nasty rumors... I was really trashed by alot of people over this!

It may turn out to be true.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Bruce Lipton: cells are sentinent beings. We are made from cells forming communities and we are the cells in the community of humanity, the field so we are responsive to the field. The human is made in the image of the cell; the cell is a fractile of the human being.

I am skimming The Ghoraa and the Limbic System, by Amjid Ali.

He says "My patients have taught me that tissues respond only when we attend to them on a not thinking mode. They have little respect for our clever intellectual schemes." (not referring to the nosodes and figuring out what to use here.. am wondering about communicating with these sentient beings called my cells which are really me.)"I am convinced that tissues, cells, molecules, and elecrons have their own intelligence, their own consciousness. " Goes on to talk about cells in a pretri dish liek Lipton does in The Wisdom of Our Cells.

If the body is so dysregulated and confused which seems plausable and in need of a little or alot of direction and care, I want to think about that.

As for excelerating evolution. Lipton talks about LaMarc's theories that were dissed big time (a mess as usual) .. its not evolution as in survivial or the fittest, but cooperation and adaption that we evolve through. The nosodes/photons could help with that.

I dont think the toxic world is going away and I wonder if and how cells will adapt.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

still on my bruce lipton kick.. he asks why we dont study placebo. it is science and miracles are also science not yet understood. we poo poo placebo (not anyone here) and then dont realize placebos are miracles too. not just weakness to factor out of experiments. no one wants to think it all depends on conscious control including me. i would be doomed for sure. placebo isnt conscious. it just happens when one has hope i'm guessing. but it has to be 100% hope..?? drats! i dont think so. i think the body can respond incrementally and miraculously. so count me in the placebo line, too, just in case i might qualify.. does saying that make me ineligible?

Homeopathics and photons.. communication with cells by way of messaging with energy.

Rife.. blast them with energy (like energy or discord energy?)

Placebo... communcation with cells by way of messaging with perception associated with any modality or none.

Energetic psychology.. remove blocks to healing using mind body techniques? (easier for adult than children obviously.. heard of parent doing constellation therapy on childs behalf)

AI or NAET and such for dysregulation???

??

Are entrainment cds one way to wake up the body to the "unknown" envaders or troublemakers as well?

[ 03-06-2009, 01:08 AM: Message edited by: R62 ]

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I went to see Dr. Ali for a while. I didn't care for him. He's quite the egotist...

I like to use entrainment CDs to meditate with. I was doing biofeedback for a while & the CDs make it easier. I was also afraid that my brain was not functioning properly.

I saw the pictures on the Hemi-sync website. It seems that the entrainment that they have embedded in the music increases brain blood circulation. It seemed like a good idea to do it with these Lyme & related pathogens...

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Even our subconscious might not be a single entity, but a collective. Nothing is known to any depth about our spiritual make-up or how that spirit is involved in the physical world. Nor how it is weaved into the cellular structure that creates a functioning person.

One way of viewing our symptoms is a struggle with pathogens for existence.

--------------------
Bob

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Sparkle, I hadn't read the current `mycoplasma' thread, so didn't realize you were already familiar with the article I posted, etc...... sorry. Should have read that thread awhile back.....

And after skimming back through that old Donald Scott article, this mycoplasma thing is starting to hit home with me, once again. Like you, I tested negative for 4 strains, but I'm totally disillusioned with conventional testing (accuracy and cost-wise). I'm really grateful to you, Selma, Bob and others for bringing this to the forefront for me once again.

I just wonder..... if most of these bioweaponized bugs (including mycoplasmas or their toxins) originated from the Brucella bacteria, then could a Brucella nosode cover a lot of territory when it comes to treatment?

And as Bob and Selma discussed, maybe saliva or another autonosode could be just as effective...

Anyway, Sparkle, you said something in that thread that was intriguing to me:
**''just had an Asyra test done & mycolpasmas came up! So, I started treating using a homeopathic remedy & I'm getting some of the symptoms of mycoplasmas returning (indicating that this is the real deal).''**

Well, why didn't you say so, lol! In the `classical' camp, a `return of old symptoms' - or a worsening of existing symptoms - are definite signs that a remedy is working for you in a positive way! I didn't realize until now that the symptoms you've been experiencing were familiar symptoms to you.... well, I don't know about you, but I feel better now. [Big Grin]

Bruce Lipton..... I felt like I should know who he is.... Well, duh. I actually have one of his lectures on video from way back, ``The Science of Innate Intelligence''. I loved that video! What I remember about it is that he was able to show the existence of an `outside force' (spirit/God) that was CRUCIAL to every action within our cells (or something like that).

RE the element of `belief': Let me give a homeopathic example to illustrate where I'm coming from on this.

Let's say you have a chronic illness with many nasty symptoms and on top of all that, you don't believe you will ever get well no matter what treatments you do or medicines that you take. You are anxious on several fronts and restless; you fear death but you are tired of living. Your friends or your doctor tell you that you have a negative attitude, that your anxiety about your health is likely contributing to your illness, etc. So, maybe you do your best to change your attitude or get counseling or try some positive affirmations, etc. But try as you might, you just can't seem to shake this feeling of doom about your illness, even though you may no longer express it to others. You often have the sensation that you are dying.

Let's say your physical symptoms include angina pains in the chest, wheezing and asthma-like symptoms that are worse lying down, neuralgia around your eyes and face, your nose feels stopped up all the time, burning urination, twitches and tremors in your legs with burning-type pain, and gastritis from eating or drinking most anything, to name a few. All symptoms are worse at night and you are exhausted.

So. (While this is not a complete `case' for determining the correct remedy, let's just assume for illustrative purposes that a complete case-taking has been done by someone competent, etc.) ALL of these symptoms, including the mental and emotional ones, are covered under the remedy Arsenicum-album. So, we would say that you are in an `Arsenicum state'.

Your inability to believe that you will get well is as much a part of your `disease state' as is the facial neuralgia and the suffocating asthma symptoms. They are not separate; they are linked. As determined as you might be, you can't make your asthma go away by force of will (well, most people can't). Likewise, your anxiety and `despair of recovery' are as much a part of your illness as your chest pain, if not MORE so. They are major SYMPTOMS; they shouldn't be viewed as the `cause' of anything, IMHO. Trying to change your `belief' about your illness on a deep level will be about as productive as trying to stop the burning pain in your legs. You can change your `belief' on a superficial level, and that helps keep you interested in the mechanics of getting well. But on a deeper, subconscious level, you - as a whole person - think you are doomed. It's part of your `illness', but just like your other symptoms, it can be `healed'. (There IS a happy ending to this story.) [Big Grin]

Does this make it a little clearer?

My study of homeopathy has made me look at people in a whole different light.

As a side note, there are about 75 remedies listed under the symptom of `despair of recovery' and about 8 major remedies (ones that have been particularly effective in more cases than others). And I've seen all but one of these 8 remedies listed as being used in the successful treatment of Lyme.... I do think that this `despair of recovery' is often part of the mental/emotional picture of a Lyme patient. [shake] Also kind of interesting is that both Arsenicum and Aurum-metallicum are major remedies under this heading..... and Peter Alex (wrote the book about treating Lyme with homeopathy) believes that Aurum-arsenicosum - a combination of Ars. and Aurum - is a major remedy in treating Lyme Disease..... coincidence? Maybe. You decide.

Well, you'll be relieved to know that I might not be on here for awhile. [Smile] I've got about 10 things that MUST be done in the next couple of weeks and there's nobody here but me to do them, so....

I'm going to try to keep up with READING here, though, but probably won't take time to post. (Hey, I heard that collective sigh of relief.... Yeah, I know I can be long-winded. Thanks for bearing with me.) [Big Grin]

--------------------
Tracy

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well all that theory is nice, Tracy, but have you applied it?

Have you tried a lyme disease constitutional?

I know you love studying classical homeopathy but if you haven't tried a constitutional, well...

I wouldn't be so quick to say someone cannot change their belief systems except through constitutional homeopathy.

There's no proof either way.

I will say Rumex Crispus did help my tickle cough, along with tincture of time and Transfer Factor. I was annoyed I didn't have the 200c and just spent $150 on the Part B remedy kit so now I have a full 100 remedies in 30c and 200c. I don't use acutes that frequently but I think its important to have them available when you need them.

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone...

Question..

If I put my saliva in a vial and tape it to my solar plexus and use lightworks... WIll that have an effect??

Or better yet, if I prick my finger for blood and use that instead?

What do you think?

And Sparkle.. YES i read the thread,,... I have been thinking it for a LOOOONG time. Thats all I will say.

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Nice try Tracy! To even hope we might be bored by your replies. [lol] Great success at the tasks at your hands! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Bob

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement