LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PE1 and the Bionic therapy (Page 14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: PE1 and the Bionic therapy
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If most of the chelators I took do go intracellular, and yet my metal load hasn't changed much after several months of aggressive chelation, I think the missing link has to be emotional frequencies.

Heavy metals are conductors right? So maybe they have a more direct relationship with emotions than do pathogens. The relationship between pathogens & metals might be more of a purely physiological one..symbiosis for the sake of survival as opposed conductance of energy.

I don't think I'll be trying new chelators. I don't believe it's the chelator that's the problem. I also now believe, as Brussels said, that most of (at least in some of our cases) this disease has to do with toxicity, not pathogens.

In light of my recent evals that showed a very low pathogen load, I'm even more inclined to believe that.

R62--I think it's not that we're not interested. There's always a wall of resistance when it comes to new therapies...and even more so when they're hard to explain. It tooks months for the rage over AI to catch on, and having a long-time veteran of the board propose it helped build momentum.

I'm really interested in it though, and I see no reason why it wouldn't work. The only variable is the practitioner's skill & bias, as is often the case with these types of therapy.

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reposting my post because I added more to it. Something in my mind is cranking away with questions:

Selma, all medicine is energy medicine. Its the form that differs, right? Even abx, herbs, they all work to change energy in some way. Its the form, I think.

I also wonder if metals can be addressed with different forms of energy. Like the energetic, regulatory forms as opposed to the chemical forms.

My husband played with mercury as a child. He has two or three amalgams. (I have 4) His father participated in above ground nuclear experiments. I think this was after he was born. His entire family has to have been infected with many TBDs. They lived with ticks, squished then betweent their fingers and then probably stuck their fingers in their eyes, nose, mouth.

They are all in their 50s now and none of them, including my husband who was tested is sick. My husband had several IgMs positive and a low cd 57. His worst symptoms are headaches and muscle pain in his thighs, possibly from sitting all day in front of a computer screen.

Every one of my SILs all tested positive for Bb (not with LLMDS btw)the summer before I was diagnosed. All of them were treated for less than a year and *seem* to be ok. Nothing like what I am going through.

My question beyond why is is this all based on genetics and beyond that the informational system in the body.. how the body is regulated.

I know my whole family is sick. Sister bedridden as I have reported, parents in chronic pain.

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Joey.

I am riveted by what you are observing for yourself.

I am reading Past Lives, Past Masters. I am not sure what I think about past lives (leaning in that direction), but.. the concept at least does make me think about present lives and what is genetically, energetically (however: biologically or socially) passed on in the family line.. not just polymorphisms in genes responsible for this or that, but "blocks" and dysregulations.

Add to that my sister's recovery which was all non chemical energetic except for a few herbs here and a colon cleanse.

It just doesnt add up that these pathogens are all that for some people and not all that for other people. Same for toxins.

I agree.. the potential problem is practioner skill and bias. For NMT, I think the script stays the same unless the prationer adds something in that comes up as relevant. I think the bias and skill comes in with the queries.

Since AI is more controlled by blood.. more mechanical in a sense, it is probably more thorough and of course unbiased.

NMT.. has the human element but it also seems to be able to flex to address situations such as regrowing bone in cavitations and possibly addressing the bacteria as well. (if of course it is legitimate)

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After I got my amalgams out and did some pretty good chelation, metals just have never come up for me again. They should be, by all reports, but they have not whenever I have checked.

I wonder if my problems now have more to do with chemical solvents hiding in the cells. What do you think, Joey? Ever had heavy exposure to solvents?

I used to dip my hands in paint thinner to refinish furniture, silly child.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

NMT thread:

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/82349#000002

Someone has posted some of the pathways addressed. Excellent info!

Body Talk thread:

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/82357#000000

(personally I am interested in all three (AI, NMT, Body Talk) as well as a few other modalities, understanding the differences and strengths of each one and how each one might contribute to my healing)

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This NMT stuff is pretty fascinating, especially in light of your posts about it, R62. Time will tell if the effects are cumulative and permanent.... I guess you will have to be the main Guinea Pig.

I did some checking and as I suspected..... all practitioners are at least 150 miles from me. Not the end of the world, but I'd have to make at least one trip in person.

David Jernigan seems to have some good ideas and products..... but I got turned off by the fact that he charges top retail price for all kinds of supplements that you can get elsewhere far cheaper..... which indicated to me that his `proprietary' products were probably overpriced, too. Maybe that isn't a legitimate reason to boot his protocol out the door, but I just found other avenues that looked better to me anyway.

Joey, you would think that the Progurt would have that Candida on the run, though I know Candida goes everywhere, not just the gut. Are your heavy metal issues connected to, attached to, or bound up with the Candida?

Re thyroid issues: I don't remember what my old tests indicate - I have the tests but they probably wouldn't be applicable now. I know that lower TSH levels don't necessarily mean that the thyroid is producing adequate thyroid - it could mean that the hypothalamus or the pituitary are not functioning properly. Or, I could easily have thyroid hormone resistance, which was the theory my doc and I had many years ago. Then we could factor in some adrenal dysfunction and mineral imbalances. In any case, these are all `part' of the picture, and not necessarily the deepest level of where the problem originates.

It's very difficult for me to look at these problems from both a biochemical standpoint and an energetic standpoint at the same time. Sometimes the data doesn't mesh very well. I guess that's why energetic testing is so helpful.... when in doubt, ask the body. (With the right questions, of course.)

Well, I left a phone message for one of the local BioMeridian practitioners. I think I'll go ahead and get tested. I'm very curious about what it might show. Besides, it's only money and I can afford to gamble $100 at this point. I'm also very curious about what these practitioners sell to treat problems that show up. I've been told that this practitioner DOES NOT use muscle testing, though many of them do. That's actually preferable to me than someone who doesn't muscle test well. So, we'll see.

I've taken several different remedies the past week or so to see if any seemed to touch my bowel issues. I've had no reactions to the remedies at all - none. That's unusual for me. The one I took yesterday was one I was just SURE I would react to - it fits many of my signs and symptoms, not just the bowel issues and I've responded favorably to it in the past in a somewhat higher potency. Well, other than making me a little sleepy before bed and a very, very vague version of my usual `vibrating' sensation, not much is happening.

I'm really wondering if some of the treatments I'm getting at Physical Therapy aren't messing up my body `electronics'! I'm getting electro-stimulation, ultrasound, and some other electro-magnetic therapy (not all at once). It would be worth it if my heel/foot was getting much better, but it isn't. I plan to stop the PT next week. It's expensive.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy--

regarding progurt: No at this point I don't believe it is enough for candida. Maybe for some where the pH imbalance is mainly in the gut, but for those with chronic fatigue, the pH imbalance is often if not always systemic, which will foster systemic candida.

in this case, no amount of probiotics can fix cellular metabolism issues.

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Robin, you are right, everything is somehow energy 'remedies'.

My opinion above is just made based on my own experiences. I haven't tried all types of energetic treatments that exist on the market to compare... I'm glad there are people like you that are open enough to try and post!

NAET certainly works for short period (but not for all allergies, and not for everyone). But not for a long time, the allergies may come back (and do come back for many, for us at home many did come back).

Same as for homeopathic dilutions of the allergen, it will not necessarily work (in the same way a nosode has its limitations to 'kill' a pathogen).

I would like to see how a practioner treats with NMT or get a session to know... If I see or experiment concretely, I can have a quick idea of what type of treatment this is. But only with the years we will know if this is really effective or not.

Only then we can compare. What matters is what works. If you feel beter, why not sticking with it?

I'm still experimenting with Bach flowers now and with some sort of energy from the earth (don't ask me details as I can't really explain), but now things are more like a game, and I do that REALLY only like a hobby and to 'learn' something new...

the BAch flowers seem to be indeed powerful and go very inside our 'souls'. They are PERFECT for the phase I am, where there's no more visible sign of disease. Where the whole needs to be addressed. I'm really enjoying getting to know the essences of each flower. Nothing too sophisticated, these are JUST flowers, but with amazing 'properties'.

I've been busy with cleaning the roof this weekend, my body is tired of being crouched, under strong sun, and loads of bad things I sniffed through cleaning the tiles...

Days are so much longer when I'm out of the internet, when I don't need to cook 3 times a day with crazy diets and special products I need to buy in special shops, ingest remedies every 2 hours, tap the whole time, etc.... I even forget to give my daughter chlorella every day, so she's also on a sort of treatment vacation.

I'm not even 'taking' the Bach flowers!! I'm just in a sort of 'communication' with them! Similar to the treatment with nosodes and photons, but WITHOUT the PE1.

I just keep the flowers close to my body and do a sort of massage around my body with it. I don't claim this cures anything, but I'm just experimenting.

I again stoppped testing for the KPU protocol. My supplements haven't yet arrived, but the test vial I got simply stopped testing after the last days energetic experiences. Things are changing because I see I'm breathing deeper. Even the question, 'do I need Depyrrol to detox?' stopped testing...

All due to some type of energy medicine too. I may test later for Depyrrol again but only these 3 treatments I'm donig are enough for the time being (saliva, Bach flowers, and some sort of meditation using the earth energy)... Even magnesium stopped to test these days.

Robin, I remember when I fell so sick that I had an intuition that any disease could be cured with meditation. The only problem is that I was so sick I had no energy to concentrate.

Today I do believe it's possible to cure almost anything (heavy metal intoxication, borrelia, any infection) with meditation.

But the problem is that a sick body can barely do it's daily activities (poop, eat and digest, sleep, breathe well, eliminate well etc) that it gets impossible to meditate in practice. The sicker the body, the most difficult to concentrate and be in peace, at least for me.

I remember a guy in Germany that simply went to a meditation group in Greece to cure his lyme disease. I never heard of him later as he was totally cut from the world, no telephone, not allowed to take any killers not even herbs... I wonder what was the outcome for him. He might be cured or dead, I suppose?? I hope cured!!

Then I got in contact with a lady, who was dying, extremely thin, with seizures many times a day, MCS, under oxygen almost 24/24 to survive... She had lyme and was in the Buhner forum. Once she took a sort of holy water from a sage in India, she said she dropped her oxygen bottle and went for a walk in the woods and sea.

Her husband took a photo of the event (it WAS AN EVENT, that she could climb rocks hours after letting her oxygen bottle...). She was SO thin. But smiling. She still sends me some emails, and hasn't been sick anymore since that day of the photo. I believe her, she got cured from a day to another almost LITERALLY.

I believe her, because I had contact with her before and she still seems to be well now, months after the 'miracle'. No remedies at all. She stopped posting too, no need.

She's back to being in close contact with the forest around her house and in nature, the same nature that made her sick (I mean, ticks in nature).

This means a lot to me, that someone is then not afraid of lyme anymore after having being so sick, close to death like she was. There's inner confidence that there are cures for this awful disease. It's a beautiful story, her story.

I'm not discarding any type of healing that works... I'm just saying that for most of us, that are not so lucky like this lady, that heavy metals seem to be an important issue (whatever the reasons why some seem to hold them more than others, specially women in comparison to men).

I wish I had the holy water to drink! Or that I could meditate for a week or a month to get rid of sickness while I was very sick. I have the impression NOW I could go on such a project of long term meditation.

But before, I think I wouldn't be physically able to have started that. My brain barely worked, I could barely sit as I was sofa ridden, my daughter was not starving but kept crying the whole time because I had no energy for her, so how could I have started meditating to cure me?

I had to go through down-to-earth treatments for that! Loads of killer herbs, homeopathy, cleansers, heavy metal chelators, tapping, etc etc.

It seems both Bach and the earth energy treatment I'm doing are still addressing my pockets of heavy metals TODAY. My saliva too. My previous psychological treatments addressed it too. Neural therapy too. Chelators helped too, but far from enough.

But while infections get addressed 'easily', in my opinion, with various remedies (in comparison to heavy metals), heavy metal pockets inside us are less sensitive to treatments and need a much more sophisticated and comprehensive approach, in my feeling.

I did some quantum-type of treatments for it too, if you consider psychological work this way. I did tapping, I'm doing saliva for it, now I think either Bach or the earth energy is still helping... So ALL quantum treatments, to my view...

While borrelia can go dormant with a single protocol and and single remedy (like this dr. W. protocol), I'm still to see a treatment that addresses mercury in a similar effective way. Dr. K. now is betting on the KPU, but who knows its limitation?

I want to believe that things like NMT are the solution for all, but guys like you have to test for us and report!! I believe everything is quantum energy, but what I can't believe is that all treatments saying uses quantum physics heal everyone. I know many quantum type of treatments, and I just see them as one more instrument for healing.

I MOSTLY use 'quantum' treatments, right? Let's say, the nosodes through photons, homeopathy, accupuncture, psychological tappings, talk to past lives (whatever that tests for me...), suggestions with sort of 'magic' words, trasmitting treatments from one person to antoher without touching the person, etc etc.

All the time, I use some sort of quantum techniques, even if no one believes. Even suggestions, words in my mind that I want to talk to someone else to send healing, etc... Aura massages, even if the person is not present.

But I know I'm limited. I know I am unlimited entity in the quantum world, but I'm just a limited person trying to help myself and other people, in a limited Newtonian type of world. So are my practioners, so are my ozone injections in my cavitation...

My practioner is in quantum world for ages I think. He looks at me and say a word like 'sadness', or 'you got to talk to your husband' or similar things. He sees the aura around my body, and keeps telling me, treat this part, that part because the color or shape is not good. But he still uses ozone injections in my cavitations. Before that, he still asked me to pull off my teeth.

Before the KPU, he was still building metal detox protocols for every one of his patients.

My only rule of the thumb is 'stick with what works', no matter what it is. I wished there were holy water all over for all of us, so that we wouldn't need to spend time and money with so many types of treatment. But I'm 'almost' sure that the same holy water that healed the lady above will not heal every person with lyme disease. Any quantum healing technique is also limited, like non-quantum treatments, fortunately and unfortunately...

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I'm really just grasping at straws, Selma. I don't have doctors knowledgeable enough to address these more progressive treatments.

One LLMD I had just gives abx. Suggests burbur, maybe chlorella. Suggested none of these to my husband, just had him on abx for a year until he developed cdiff. Now he is on transfer factor, but he's not very symptomatic. The treatment did not put a dent in the symptoms he does have. I left that doctor when I lost 30 lbs in a few months and crashed. My gut was a total wreck. He told me flat out he didnt believe in systemic yeast when I told him I had fungal patches on my legs, which I did. Wanted me off myers cocktails because certainly I could get the magnesium from pills.

One LLMD has a handful of alternatives up his sleeve and can order tests my other doctor would not. I left him too.

My alternative doctor (today) has biases and will not test for antibiotics at all. I'm not sure of her muscle testing, dont trust it because of that.

My new allopath is the sweetist doctor I have even met and will order any test I ask of her. Wonderful, compassionate, but she does not know what to do beyond abx therapy. She told me I know more than she does and is extremely supportive.

I do not know how to energetically test myself well. I try, but I just cant get a hold of it. So I guess, and that would be fine if I had some sort of instinctual feel that I could trust. Goodness knows I have files and files of information literally in files and in my head, but I dont know what to do with it.

I have my sister as a glaring example of someone who gave up on medicine because she had to. She was on 30 prescription meds at one point. She eventually gave up, I mean on the medical profession. She had a stroke in eary 30s and a NDE. I'm not willing to have a NDE experience to get better. I am not willing to be bedridden, lose the use of a leg, lose time and pass out constantly, deal with wildly fluctuating pulse and BP so bad that the lead in the field of dysautonomia diagnosed her with the most severe forms of it. Severe narcolepsy where she was frozen n bed and unable to attend to her children.. and just imagine being frozen in bed.. unable to move but your mind is alert. This also happened to her in her car once, fortunately while parked. She learned to count down from 100 until her body released. I cannot imagine the strength that took. She said if she paniced, it made it worse. I'm not willing to go that far to have a miraculous healing like she did.

This is the most frustrating, scary, life sucking illness.. not that others are not, but this one sure can be.

I wish I knew how to do i/4 what you do. I feel stuck and hopeless some days.

I gravitate toward these quantum-like therapies because something in me (possibly something really stupid and naive) will not go for the long term abx treatment. It feels very wrong for me. And I know that people do heal.. I've seen that first hand. How frustrating is that? To have a sister that did heal in a miraculous way and not be able to touch it. Yet to know.. yes,, it there, its possible.

I need someone to tell me it gets better this way and that way. I dont know when to do what. When to do this herb or that abx or what. I dont know if toxins or pathogens are causing this or that. I just know after 12 days of flagyl, my body fell apart and has not been the same since. I have the dreaded gene, the chronic of chronics gene, I dont methylate properly, I am missing a glutathione gene. Why the heck am I still alive? Why dont I just get with the program and take the blasted abx and push through it?

At this point, I dont know what works for me. I am lost. The NMT did though seem to raise my temp and stop my hair from falling out.:-)

I have a pile of tests from holistic heal that cost me almost 2000$. I cant bring myself emotionally to get them out and start the process. Its overwhelming. The process is overwhelming. The idea that I paid amost 2000$ is overwhelming. And I dont know if I am doing the right thing.

I wish I could muscle test, use the pendulum, trust my instincts, had a doctor who felt comfortable treating me when we find out the results. I feel stranded.

I cant tell a herx from a flare. I dont know if I am coming or going. Two years this fall and I feel like I am at the beginning and no savior doctor by my side.

Bad night.

n.northernlights
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for n.northernlights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey, I was thinking about you when I read in a blog that lots of other bloggers post about something newish (well, not absolutely new) about cfs.

Professor Kenny de Meirleir and his team has been researching ME here and now they announced that they have a urine test, and that there are bacteriae that make H2S in the gut, and that causes lots of things, and the accumuation of mercury, and there is a very leaky gut, because og lack of energy or something, and on top of it all there are prions that they found that add to it all.

These prions are quite contagious.(according to several comments on websites) I was thinking what about homeopathics + light for prions, but then one must get ahold of homeopathic prions and the gut bacteriae that make H2S...

Lots of people on the forums here have been to see Meirleir, or he has come home to them if theya re too ill.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/5407749/ME-Proof-that-it-isnt-all-in-the-mind.html

http://aboutmecfs.org/blog/?p=539

http://www.prohealth.com/me-cfs/library/showarticle.cfm?libid=14579

http://www.prohealth.com/library/showarticle.cfm?libid=14583

http://www.mecfswa.org.au/News_and_Media/News_Details/Hypothesis_Is_ME-CFS_caused_by_dysregulation_of_hydrogen_sulfide_metabolism/Default.aspx

http://www.proteabiopharma.com/

http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/society/health/13+hometest+kit+developed+for+me/3176857

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1189291/Scientists-develop-home-testing-kit-ME.html

http://www.oslersweb.com/blog.htm?post=604271

Posts: 366 | From Europe | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Hi northern lights

Yeah I've considered getting checked for prions, but even in the study it was showing up in only the severest 20% of patients. I might test myself energetically test for it when I get the vial though.

The study is illuminating, but more for political purposes (legit diagnosis & pathophysiology) than treatment. Most alternative doctors that are up to snuff already know we have plenty of hydrogen disulfide release, and not just from one type of bacteria & heavy metals but as a result of all our bugs, toxins, metals, & genetic polymorphisms. This is a downstream effect, not causative.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a note, as the prions are present in high amounts in saliva of the very sick ME people, I suspect that a good saliva nosode will do something to correct it!!You just got to find the right dilution to use.

It's 'funny' to read that ME is so similar to fibromyalgia that is so similar to lyme...

Glad to know this Belgian doc is using microbial killers to fight ME. Finally!! I know a woman with ME in Belgium, she's so young, mother of a child, but unable to take care of him. I don't think her doc ever used microbials to treat her ME.

She looked at me in surprise when I simply suggested her to try some microbial killers (herbs) as though I made no sense.

If the gut is THE problematic point for ME sufferers, I guess what we've been 'proposing' here (parasite cleanse, allergy elimination, killing bad pathogens, eliminating heavy mercury in the gut and overall) is already a VERY good starting point for ME treatment too?

I'm really wondering if the same issues (sick gut, excess of toxins, bad pathogens, excess of allergies and sensitivities...) are not the main cause of cancer too...

Since I started visiting LN, I've seen so many lyme sufferers saying they got cancer that it DOES make me think.
--

Robin, I hope you are feeling better. I sent you a PM a few days ago.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sorry you feel a bit overwhelmed, Robin. I know what it's like when you don't have a practitioner to work with that has all the qualities you need. It sounds like you have some mixed feelings about abx, too..... I guess I look at it as a `last resort' treatment. But it's still an option, of sorts, and I don't get too panicky as long as I have options. At this point, I've got to keep things pretty simple - there's too much that my brain and body won't tolerate right now. There seem to be too many things going haywire..... so, I'll see what the BioMeridian testing comes up with, and what the `treatment' consists of. It will either be enlightening or confusing..... it could go either way for me.

(BTW, I have an appointment on July 1st with the BioMeridian person. It's going to take 2.5 hours. Sheesh! And it's $150.00, not $100.)

Selma, Robin - thanks for sharing these stories. I love to hear these accounts of `spiritual' healings, of methods that go beyond the physical body. I've witnessed or experienced too many events myself to doubt the reality of these `miracles'.

We live in a supernatural world, but have little understanding of that world. As humans, we seek control over our existence as a means to attain `security' in our lives. Thus, we attempt to explain our experiences by reducing them to simple mechanical processes which can be altered or manipulated by us. But clearly these `miraculous healings' show us that illness does not lie solely in the physical realm (as we understand it).

Personally, I tend to believe that though we have found `cures' for so many killer diseases of the past - Syphilis, Plague, Tuberculosis, etc. - we only cured the physical manifestation of these diseases. The diseases of today are still those same diseases, but now they are in a more energetic form. They exist on a level that science and medicine don't understand or acknowledge (and they have no desire to!).

I'm all for physical medicine that addresses the biochemical malfunctions of the body. I just don't want to see it forced upon the world as the ONLY acceptable option for getting well. That's manipulation of the worst and most dangerous kind. We will all pay for that polarity of thinking, and so will our kids.

Speaking of polarity..... Joey, yes I see what you mean about a systemic pH problem. The whole `cellular polarity' and systemic pH issue is linked to mineral imbalance, I'm just sure of it. Heavy metals and anaerobic issues are in there, too. Cellular dehydration is a result in my case. I just am not sure exactly which came first...... the old chicken-or-egg problem.

I'm sure that years and years of drinking distilled water had something to do with all this for me...... I washed out too many intrinsic minerals and it isn't quite so simple to add them back. It's like my cells learned to function with a deficiency - which compromised a lot of normal processes - and I'll have to `teach' it to revert back to a more normal way of doing business.

I've never been exposed to the Bach flower essences. Bejoy certainly seems to think they are powerful. I don't know anyone personally who has benefited from them. But I also wonder if you need your physical system `cleaned up' before you can fully experience what the flower essences have to offer.....?

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Good luck Tracy with your biomeridian practioner! Crossing fingers for you. I hope your heart issues have slowed down now and that you are able to try new treatments!

Interesting point about diseases boing more energetic now than in the past. I never thought about that....

Mineral imbalance... I guess that's the theory behind the KPU protocol? I would add some electrolyte imbalance to the theory too, I suppose...

Talking about energy and KPU, I don't test for it anymore. My body tests with a big negative now for Depyrrol and so does my daughter.

She stopped needing chlorella and ALL other cleansers, so suddenly. I wonder what did that, I'll post about it as soon as I understand better.

We even DIDN'T start taking Depyrrol, and I had already ordered a 3 month full protocol for all 3 of us at home. They will sit in the closet when they arrive....

As for the Bach flowers... I guess you are right, a bit like homeopathics, I feel they are more efficient the better you get. The better you get, you feel their effect stronger, I feel.

Or maybe they work in different ways depending of the stage of disease you are (same flower essence doing different things?).

I had a WONDERFUL experience today with water violet, it was a whole 30 minute experience, one of the best I felt with a plant, I think.

I'll send you an email to tell about it, Tracy.

Yes, I am also FOR physical medicine and biochemical 'corrections'. We all have used this medicine for a purpose or another, right?

The same way bichemical remedies help some but don't help others, miracle cures apply too. Some will get miracle cures while others will NEVER get one!!!

Until we wait to get a full miracle cure (that may never come for most of us, unfortunately), we gotta try everything IN BETWEEN to get well!!!

Biochemical medicine, chiropratic work, energy medicine, praying, holy water, whatever feels 'right' or meaningful. What matters is to keep improving, in my view.

In a way, homeopathy is for me a miracle. It is amazing what it does, the way it does. Same for accupuncture. When I see what people that did the Bionic keep reporting about putting borrelia either dormant or very low profile SO FAST, it makes me really feel a sort of wonder.

No biochemical treatment so far can reach what homeopathy through photons accomplish for borrelial infections, not in such a fast pace, for what I understood. Isn't that also a miracle?

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thank you Tracy and Selma for your well wishes. Tracy.. I'm all ears! Cant wait to hear of your experiences with the biomeridian.

I had my second zyto scan. I dont have the numbers in front of me. Here is the general gist:

Dont have the numbers yet. Just a general report.

Lyme and company are not my major stressor this month or last month. Brucella did show up as the major of the lyme clan, but it seems again, as with last month, gut is the focus and that has improved with OLE. We shall see how much when I look at the numbers.

I hve what looks like inflammed nerve endings and still ammonia issues. The report indicated that my problems are more bio-chemical than emotional .. not sure what other measures where included in this panel, possibly pathogens. This supports looking more deeply into the yasko tests.

Immunity, lymph, nerve rots, strep in nose and gut.

This seems like a good tool for assisting what to focus on. When pathogen killers were put in, there was no improvement in balance. The improvement came with charcoal and horsetail (for ammonia most likely)and a digestive enzyme with pancreatin. OLE tested well as did GSE, noni and cats claw. Only not all at once, just options.

I think I understood that pancreas and ammonia/sulfur somehow play a role with each other.. not sure. ??

Spine C1-C8 have issues which can be bacterial but we did not get into that or I missed it..

Oxalates came up as a high stressor.. this can cause pains in joints. I hope NMT will address this for me.

I am having a hard herx on vitamin A, OLE, and transfer factors lymeplus and EB (virus) and a retrovirus homeopathic. We found indications of HTLV-1 retrovirus (which can inflam lining of brain) and EBV first zyto. Not sure those numbers with the second. Hard to get it all on phone without looking at numbers.

I'm sorry for the post above. I hit a little bottom.

I have a slew of yasko tests here to take to take a look at the bio chemical aspect.

I am not testing (per zyto) for the methylation protocol.. either I am not ready for it or I dont need it. My COMT++ indicates I would. We shall see as we move on.

Something is not right. I didnt feel this way two years ago. I am fortunate to have the help I do..

I just get tired of all the work to piece this together. I cant just take abx. I realize my issues are more than that.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

What does dormant Bb look like on a zyto scan? Is it a zero or a low insignificant stressor number?
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Tracy the recommendations for broths etc sound very familiar to the GAPS diet. Have you looked into that? Bone broths are used for minerals. I bet this helps with hydration.

CFS Dr. Cheney has a drink he recommends for blood volume that is equal parts no salt (potassium) and sea salt.

http://www.dfwcfids.org/healing/gokhmbrw.htm

Interesting info here:

http://www.morgellons-disease-research.com/Morgellons-Message-Board/morgellons-treatment/4172-benefits-salt-vitamin-c.html

Recup is used my some with CFS.

GAPs has you live off of stews, bone broths, homemade apple sauce with ghee (its really good), then move into juiced carrots adding more veges to juice as your gut improves. Sounds also like a good way to hydrate and very similar to what Gigi is talking about over on the AI thread.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robin and for all, I agree R62 that ammonia is a big issue. Part of the problems we experience is our chemical make-up as we push to homeostasis and to becoming symptom free. I've been supplementing with l-citrulline specifically for ammonia reduction.

This amino acid seems to fly below the radar. But I believe it is extremely important to supplement. I've noticed great benefit from it in a little over a week of using it.

My believe is based on experience of using it to reduce ammonia and at the same time increasing nitric oxide. I've reasoned that if nitric oxide vasodilates arteries it is essentially putting fluids in the cells lining the artery walls. Which I believe translates into hydration. I also think once hydration has occurred in the artery walls it increases the arteries ability to push blood through. By increasing blood flow you increase the transfer of O2 into the body. And we all know the importance of O2 in maintaining the balance of friendly bacteria to pathogenic bacteria.

Just a thought, if you feel dizzy or have lots of headaches, isn't the cause poor circulation? Maybe this is how we can tell we don't have enough nitric oxide in the body.

I've been taking a lot of cayenne pepper before meals in water. I can tolerate about 1/4 teaspoon before meals. I think this to helps increase blood flow but more importantly helps to increase metabolism and overall body temperature. I think I've gone up 1 degree in my basil temperature readings.

The cayenne I'm using isn't just the cayenne you get at the super market. It is the 90,000 HUT variety.

While I'm doing these things, I'm using herbs to support my kidneys and bladder.

I've just started using acs 200 and acz nano, more for mop up of any pathogens left over or any detoxification still required. I really like these products, there is something very good about them.

here is some info. about citrulline:

http://www.citrullis.com/benefits

One more thing, I have just started to notice the viagra like benefits, I wish I knew about this along time ago. [lol]

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, been a little busy for many reasons, and my sister just had a baby and I spent some time with her and the rest of my family for a week.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Very weird.. my skin smells like burning skin. I had my kids smell and they smell it too. Esp if I scratch my skin first. What the heck is this???

I have felt really bad lately. Taking OLE, 30,000 IU vit A, retrovirus homeopathy, Renew Life Kidney cleanse.. burbur, redroot, wood betony (last 3 are not new for ,me).

I was smelling burning skin and finally thought to smell my arm and there is was.

I am hoping in the sauna. What the heck could cause this?

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

The smokey smell is still in my skin. First time I noticed it, I smelled smoke.. wondered what was burning.. then I smelled my arm and it was my arm.

I had a strange sweat that day.. actually same day as zyto and while having the zyto consult.

My kids checked and smelled it too.

Sauna.. shower.. better. Today.. no shower yet and I have to scratch.. but when I do, I can smell it and so can my son and my daughter.

???????

Any clue? sulfur, ammonia, chemicals releasing???

I was taking BH4 and ornithine for ammonia. Stopped everything (for tests coming up and all killers because of such pain I am in.. this is the worst I have ever had.. joints, muscles, fatigue)

Any clue what to do??? I've been taking 30 chlorella a day and 6 modifilin.

This is a bit scary.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Robin,

No idea, but do you usually smell when you sweat? I was odorless before, and since my body has been learning how to detox (or when I took stronger detoxifiers), my sweat now smells something yucky.

I keep changing T-shirts, while before I could keep on the same for a week without any trouble, no smell, no sweat. Even for longer. It felt like clean.

Now, it's different, and I'm HAPPY I smell. I think my body is learning to throw things off through sweat.

I hope it means your body is detoxing nasty toxins. (?)

I had very awful joint pains while detoxing heavy metals. For me, arthritic pains were different or herx pains were different. The metal detox pains were VERY ACUTE but didn't last the whole day. They came and go in cycles.

Muscle pain could be lactic acid too? Or infection (borrelia)?

As for the recipy, it looks like an electrolyte recipy, if I understood well.

I merely use Himalayan salt, in small quantities, succussed in water. The sucussion give to it a sort of homeopathic imprints. I find we all lack electrolytes. Dr. K. is always remembering we all need these electrolytes for a number of things.

And the bone broth, I also do that in winter, very often, with chicken. I just put the whole chicken in, the more inner organs I can find too, and let it cook with low fire for a long time.

The Chinese have a VERY old recipy with chicken brooth for a variety of problems, they also add some of their magic herbs in for different problems and let it cook for a loooong time (about an hour minimum,if my memory is good).

A chicken at home will be used to its bones, literally. When the meat is eaten, I just continue to use the bones for other purposes, specially for soups.

And also the fat that comes from a healthy chicken is very good for the immune system. So I'll just keep that fat in the refrigerator and add it to all veggies I usually cook on steam in the next week. The fat tastes for me wonderful. But mostly in colder seasons.

Now that is warm, I don't feel much eating these soups and fats...

I read that ghee butter is used for detoxing in India. People would even rub it on skin, and ingest at least two full table spoons of it a day for helping the body to detox.

When I ask it energetically, it comes as a good detoxifier. Even for heavy metals.

Anything has to be done for some time to have effects. So long term chicken bone soups, long term ghee consupmtion, long term electrolyte consumption... That is how I feel.

Crossing fingers your pain goes better soon. I hope it's 'just' a herx and that you'll feel better soon, Robin!

----
Bob, how do you feel with supplementing with that aminoacid?

What do you think made the aminoacid missing? And would you need to supplement it forever?
---

I just bought Ecklonia cava, an expensive weed known as one of the best antioxidants in the market. Millions were spent researching its properties that is why its extract now costs a fortune (patented). Dr. K. consumes that himself.

I'll let you know how this feels...

I also got my Depyrrol for the KPU protocol plus some of the vitamins that my doc told me to take, but they simply don't test. They test as 'can't take it', so I'm not taking it. Nor my daughter...

we're on a sort of Reiki massage 'trip', I think, that made our bodies finally detox by themselves.

We're off everything, except for the saliva products that continue testing. Everything else, simply stopped testing. I'm still trying to wonder what happened, but I think the sort of 'reiki' massage did the job of opening our own detox pathways from within??

I don't think Reiki or some type of chakra therapy is enough to heal anyone SOLO again, but I think it can help some of us in some issues...

What I want for both myself and my daughter is that we don't fall sick again. And for that, we need to have our bodies to learn how to detox by its own, not to depend on dozens of supplements like we were.

We're off everything. First trip I ever did WITHOUT KILLERS, without a box of supplements, only my saliva products and we even forgot to take it.

It was only a 3 day trip, but that's a BIG STEP for us!!! I wouldn't feel comfortable to travel even for 2 days without taking my PE1 and all killers before, first for me, now for my daughter... Now, the PE1 stayed at home and so everything else.

So, I'm crossing fingers my daughter's has entered lyme remission with me. With a difference from before, we're on detox supplements 'remission' too!!!!

What I'm treating for myself now: the color of my fingers are still not like a healthy skin color, so I'm trying to move energy into it. Same for the tips of toes. I'm trying to avoid future infections there.

I think my EMR sensitivity dropped to the point of symptomless too. But it's still early to say. I attribute that to a Bach flower, but I will never know for sure.

I don't feel hungry or uneasy or excited in front of this same computer in the last days... VERY strange for me.

My daughter, I will still do this sort of reiki massage on her daily until it stops testing. We both still have heavy metals to release as they are being released through stools (at least, they test so)... I feel herxy on and off, but nothing too big. I'm overall more energetic.

I still feel colder than most people, not to an extreme like before.

I can't say much for my daughter as I'm not in her body. She's just not having her normal cycle of recurring infections for the last weeks.

She's got 3 tick bites this last month, not treated against it, but still fine. I'm testing a new homeopathic preventive treatment for her, to see if ticks don't bite her anymore.

It's been just a week on the product (it's a mix of about 10 different homeopathic things). So far, no bite, but who knows. She just takes a couple of drops once a week for it. It's a vet product (!) and animal owners seem to like it.

The product in fact, is a parasitic killer for animals. I tested my brother who got a liver fluke (I think it was that) and he tested good for it (sufficient to kill it).

I'll continue testing her for mercury until I can't find it anymore. They are still there, but flushing out. We are both having more bowel movements than usual even WITHOUT chlorella.

Maybe because of heavy metals?

I'm also definitively not allergic to dust anymore. I was, since my early childhood.

I'm cleaning nasty stuff at home that I was afraid to touch due to dust BUT I didn't sneeze even a single time. No runny nose. It doesn't feel like my nose, or it doesn't feel like dust!

gotta go now.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thank you,Selma.

I was just told on a list that ammonia die off can smell smokey.

I dont smell it when I sweat or smell much when I sweat.. just in my skin or coming off it. Thats whats so strange. Maybe this is the beginning of good stinky sweat to come!

I started smelling this burning smell.. like hair gets when you are around a fire pit.. then I thought, its me! I've subjected my kids to smell me many times.. and yeah.. its me, in my skin.

Scratching my skin makes it "come out" more. It is like smoke coming from my skin.

I did start taking Bh4 for ammonia... and ornithine since I had some handy.

I'll take it as a good sign.. try to, anyway.:-)

Joints may be heavy metals.. if I just had a die off with Olive leaf, then it could be. It feels like residual like or arthritis like pain.. sharp, like shards. Not like herx like achey pain. This can be in jaws, in hips.. everywhere.. all over, both sides of my body.

Muscles could be lactic acid or Bb, but this is right off the OLE which I think hits Bb. Im wondering if it is a cyst buster or if it hits a layer of other things that brings out Bb. But Bb did not come out as a major stressor on my zyto scan.

Its the use of arms, of lackening use that scares me.

Figuring the puzzle out is half or more the battle...

Ghee has butyrate in it. I did the GAPS diet for months and am thinking of going back to it, at least incorporating the stews and bone broth.

There was something mentioned about a synergenistic effect with coconut oil and ghee that I have forgotten.

We did the same with duck fat... stored and used. It helps the cooking to feel functional. Kind of a catch 22 there.. :-)

Brussels
Member # 13480

Robin, I had loads of awful pains in my arms (back muscles and arms) the last time borrelia showed up.

It was a nasty pain and it took me many months cleaning that area of my back muscles AFTER borrelia went dormant. Loads of neural therapy to get the toxic load out of the muscles.

I hope your joint pain IS heavy metal detoxing symptoms then! If the pain doesn't last more than a couple of days in its acute form and after you feel the joint got some mobility back, that is exactly what happened to me. Heavy metals flushing out.

A herx had a sort of rhythm after ingestion of killers. The pain came and went like clockwork if I took the right killers. This was when I was using herbal intake before the PE1 though.

If you are using the Bionic or similar devices, then it will be hard to know the difference between a herx and heavy metals flushing out in my opinion... because the way we herx with infrared is continuous, non-stop BUT lighter than with ingested killers.

And heavy metals flush out when THEY want to (in CASE you're NOT on oral chelators but with things like psychological treatments, AI-like products or something else...).

Have you tried Nogier on painful muscles and joints?

I thought ammonia was a chemical NH3 or so...? Is it also the name of a critter??? (you speak of ammonia die off...)

You CERTAINLY said right, the worst is to find out what is this puzzle. If we had just one or a couple of symptoms, that wouldn't be a problem to be guessing. But with dozens or MORE symptoms, it starts to be worrisome...

That's why I love energetic tests. They are not RIGHT all the time, but they give you a much better idea of what's going on than pure guessing.

----
We're on day one not testing for saliva dilutions anymore. Not me, nor daughter, now it's only hubby needing it!!!

So it took us about 5-6 months of saliva treatment. Hubby didn't take his last dilution due to trips. I'll prepare him a new one when he's back.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Hi Selma, Thank you.:-)

I took one 50mg minocycline and woke up with more relaxed muscles. Just one. I have heard that minocycline has other effects besides antibiotic that help people with ALS and or MS. I cant imagine such a small does would knock out active Bb symptoms.. ??

Or, I am just getting coincidental "break" in symptoms.:-)

I would love to be able to sort out some sense in these symptoms and get comfortable with the energetic testing. I was doing pretty well for a while with it.

Keeping in mind the possible sequence:

Die off from pathogens, followed by release of metals (probably from biofilm)and candida (not sure how it relates except know there is a symbiotic relationship with the Bb and yeast and/or the mercury and yeast)

Die off from parasites, followed by Bb and pathogen flares (metals and candida too?)

Chelation of mecury, followed by release of Bb. You pull the mercury out of biofilm, that releases the Bb..

The ammonia is either from die off from Bb, I think candida or from a faulty methylation-detox thing.. see I dont understand that yet. I think Yasko does call it or something NH3.

We don't know yet since tests are pending or sitting here for me to complete at home. Zyto is picking up ammonia. I have a feeling the ammonia is what has caused my hypersomnia as it has been associated with African Sleeping Sickness. I feel like a thick fluid is passing over my brain when I feel like I cant stay awake.

I've been afraid to do the nogiers. I gave in and did once while taking a retrovirus homeopathic a few weeks ago? Not sure how to use nogiers and not start light treatment for pathogens.. not sure I am ready for that until I have a better understanding of how all this works.

I would love to be able to without starting a light treatment protocol yet.

With the photons, the herx is less severe but more continuous, therefore the pathogen herx and the metal flush can coincide? The effects of the light last longer, so the actual "killing" could still be taking place while the metals start releasing?

Less of a line between the actions in the body?

Brussels
Member # 13480

I don't know exactly how the candida and other critters co-exist together. I just know most of us lyme sufferers have candida and other fungal infections.

When we look at nature, the main decomposition process from dead insects, dead flowers, wood, fruits, dead leaves, dead animals, every single thing passes NECESSARILY through fungi and candida to get decomposed. So they are all over, in all fresh stuff we consume (and in many other non fresh stuff, of course).

A healthy, clean and 'alive' body will fight candida and fungi to avoid decomposition / sickness.

There seems to be a perfect symbiosis in between candida-fungi-borrelia-heavy metals, I also agree.

As for low doses abx working on borrelia, why not? I never took any full dose of anything and improved this way for years, and reached remission quite a few times (until re-infection or relapse).

High doses 'kill' me, shut my body, I feel literally sick from 'poisoning' when I take high doses of anything. I could only improve with little doses of COMBINED things, be that homeopathics, herbs or supplements.

Abx (I don't know if all) are also chelators according to dr.K.

I think you are right on the die off of parasites and Bb flares. But other stuff can also follow, like other pathogens and CERTAINLY candida and metals.

Chelate heavy metals well, and yes, you may get a come back of Bb and MANY other nasty critters. Watch out not only for candida but many other critters.

I am not sure if it is merely like a ballet of pathogens by their own, a sort of ecossystem balance, one pathogen goes dormant, another comes up

OR

if it's like you are saying, layers of problems holding others (parasites holding metals holding candida and so on), passing always through the main 'streams': Bb, heavy metals/ toxins, candida/ fungi, (probably add bartonella, for others mycoplasma...)

I guess it's a bit of both.

If you start photons, be sure to make the AI, in my opinion. Any dissentization technique would be good simultaneously or before it.

I wonder how amonia homeopathic would test for your problem. Sometimes I got a sort of regulation with taking the problematic substance in the right homeopathic dilutions...

the main advantage with photons, to my view, is that you put the damm borrelia behind and it stops showing up ALL the time and creat�ng symptoms.

It will still be there, but low profile, probably, if you still are full of parasites, heavy metals and biofilms...

But really, I feel the photon protocol helped me skip months of AGRESSIVE treatment against borrelia. I could then concentrate on something else, heavy metals again, my teeth, my photon field, allergy dissentization, etc. Before photons, I had to put a lot of energy and time into Bb mainly, due to massive symptoms and the rest became secondary.

Bb kept blocking my body all over, so I spent a long time unblocking parts of my body too. Then I got food allergies, one after another. It's been like that EVERY time I get active Bb with full of symptoms. So I had to shop different, cook different for me than for other people at home. Another BIG waste of time, but I couldn't skip that.

With photons, killing Bb becomes secondary, if you see what I mean. Ther's much more time to treat other things then, that WERE the cause for my body to fall so sick with Bb.

But of course, you got to detox continuously too, as your body doesn't rest from the killing. It does kill night and day and you lose the herx cycles to 'rest' (I mean, when the herx is finished).

At the same time, I think that's exactly where this photon + nosodes win from ANY other approach to kill: borrelia has no single moment of rest!!!

But so does your body, it can't fully rest to eliminate Bb debris!

I meant that with photons I can't see the clear cycle of herxes like with ingested killers. Depending on the killer, I felt I could almost say the TIME of herxing, if it was a couple of minutes after ingestion, or if it was an hour after the intake...

With photons, I lost those cycles of herxes, so whatever I felt, I didn't know anymore if they were from chelation or herxes.

Unless you rely on an open regulation and your energetic tests. But often we get both testing together, probably because critters release metals while they die off. At least, that is how I saw in our case.

I think my body never stopped killing Bb while on the photon protocol. There were some hiding places of more difficult access, but the GREAT load of Bb is like 'shut down'.

But anyone that doesn't test all levels of detox organs can get in trouble when a single organ gets stuck. For most is liver, intestines, kidneys and lymphatic system. You're sort of stuck with killing if that happens. Your body won't be able to do anything well and your condition gets worse due to toxicity IF that happens.

that is the danger of any protocol that involves moving metals or killing, but a bit more with photons + nosodes, because there's simply no rest and the body continues trying to kill, even when you don't want it anymore.

With other killing protocols, you merely can interrupt killer intake and take a rest. But that's impossible with photons, in my feeling. It takes MUCH longer for the photon effect to wean, specially if you add a message 'nosodes'.

NOt sure I understood what you meant below, Robin:

"I've been afraid to do the nogiers. I gave in and did once while taking a retrovirus homeopathic a few weeks ago? Not sure how to use nogiers and not start light treatment for pathogens.. not sure I am ready for that until I have a better understanding of how all this works."

did you have a bad reaction after the retrovirus treatment? I usually don't use Nogier with nosodes, but I think Bejoy is using like that...

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Hi Selma.

Thank you so much for your insights. I am thnking about what you are saying about not being able to do high dose of anything. I think that may be ME!

I can see why my doctor pulled out her degnerative vials and tested my supps and herbs against that.

You said: NOt sure I understood what you meant below, Robin:

"I've been afraid to do the nogiers. I gave in and did once while taking a retrovirus homeopathic a few weeks ago? Not sure how to use nogiers and not start light treatment for pathogens.. not sure I am ready for that until I have a better understanding of how all this works."

did you have a bad reaction after the retrovirus treatment? I usually don't use Nogier with nosodes, but I think Bejoy is using like that...

My reply: I dont think so. Its just my fear of combining photons with homeopathy or anything for that matter.. it bringing out pathogens from hiding and my immune system not being able to handle.

I bought the lightworks for the purpose of using the nogier and not a photon protocol. Would love to be able to "safely" use it for that without bringing out more pathogens, empowering them, so to speak. I cant deal with that right now.

My body is too fragile.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Robin, don't be worried if you can't ingest killers or whatever in massive amounts. We are all different and I react MUCH better to minimum amounts.

My daughter too. It was amazing to see her bartonella infection disappearing with so little, like arnica homeopathic. My highest dose of andrographis was 50% of Buhner protocol, and I only could take it short term.

The 2nd time I took high doses artemisinin, I ended up in emergency with terrible air hunger. I still don't know if it was due to a bad herx or due to 'poisoning' of artemisin itself (or because I had a bad idea to take more of andrographis simultaneously...)

I just need larger combinations (of herbs / homeopathics) to get better, not large amounts of things.

I wonder if I need to combine MORE things than other people BECAUSE I can't take higher amounts of individual substances.... How do you feel about that for yourself, Robin?

More amount = poisoning. More variety in lower amounts = healing. I see other people though needing to ingest massive doses to feel any effect with abx or herbs. Different bodies.

Buhner now recognizes his recommendations for the amount can vary (he wrote that in Planet thrive or in his site, I can't remember where).

He has seen people improve with his protocol with much lower doses than he proposed in his book. So no worry on that. People are different.

I see people stressing because they can't tolerate high amounts of abx or herbs. It's unecessary worry. What matters if you are improving.

As for bringing pathogens from hiding... They will come up anyway, in my opinion. If you chelate, they will come up. If you kill anything, others will come up.

The photons, on the contrary, are potent killers and will lower your pathogen load very fast, in my opinion. It will increase toxicity temporarily, this yes, with die off.

Don't forget you can use homeopathics with photons too to clean your body. It's not only for killing.

The ballet of rising pathogens for me just stopped in the past after months / years after fierce fight. And it stopped only temporarily to come back later again. This was before photons.

With photons, things got MUCH easier. I also had Sanum to help, which was a great help on candida and other common infections (strep, staph, TB, salmonella, etc).

When borrelia and candida are down, little shows up for me and daughter. This couple Bb + candida /fungi are, in my opinion, the most imunosupressive couple (for us at home).

For some is bartonella too though.

Just see the Bionic reports. People were FULL of active infections before the protocol and after, their fight clearly MOVES to something different.

From killing to adjusting, modulating, fixing other troubles, allergies, heavy metals, parasites, whatever. Of course, there may be exceptions... I don't think photons will get the Bb inside parasites, for example...

If your problem is parasites, then you are right, I also feel the photons will feed them! Again, energetic tests...

Now that I said that, I thought of Sparkle. She had so many liver flukes / parasites and the use of light just shut her body down... I wonder if it didn't have to do with feeding further the liver flukes with photons too (?)
----------------------------

I just want to share you an info I saw yesterday again on a video by dr.K. The info is for cancer therapy, but I guess it could help most chronic sufferers too.

One is about a cancer therapy proposed by a Japanese dr. Omura, the one that created the O-ring test. He said that sun setting (or sun rising) has cancer curing properties.

There's a sort of exact time (gate) about 10 minute before sunset til 10 minutes after sunset every day that has the highest healing properties for cancer.

There is a clinic in Japan that has high rate of cancer survival patients and the basic therapy is ONLY THAT.

You got to look at the direction of the light (light has to enter through your eyes, if possible, leave more exposure to skin too). But not directly to the sun (except if you are an experienced yogi....).

The mono-therapy of this clinic is eating healthy during the day, and at sun set, cancer patients go up on the roof to watch the sun set using only bathing suits. Their 'cure' rates are high, it seems.

The creator of the PE1 flashes nogier directly into his eyes, he told me. He learned that practicing yoga.

Some yogis look directly into the sun, usually at sunrise or sunset. I wouldn't do that because I'm not a yogi and I'm sure I can get permanent retinal damage if I'm not trained, but just look at the direction of the sunlight avoiding directly looking at the sun.

When it stops to rain, I'll try that just to see what my O-ring says. If you do energetic tests, you can figure out the exact timing of it. If not, the basic 10 min before and 10 min after sunset shall be enough according to dr. K. The 'gate' time varies every day.

Cancer therapy number 2 dr. K. was proposing is a sort of hole in the earth. Just dig a hole size of your body, depth enough to be totally 'inside' the earth when laying down. So the fatter you are, the deeper you got to dig.

Well, he joked about this "grave therapy"! So this 'grave therapy' consists on laying there, directly inside the grave for 20 minutes a day, no matter when (best is at the end of the day) and just relax.

You can wear clothes. Don't forget to check for ticks and other biting insects. I would put a sort of white cotton sheet (easy to spot critters).

He said most cancer patients improve or even get healed ONLY with these 2 FREE therapies. This video was from 2006 though, I don't know if he changed ideas now...

The explanation for the 1st is related to some best healing properties given by direct sun light exposure (whatever the reason is for the tangencial sunlight being better than perpendicular sunlight)...

and the grave techique, he said that this way, you get the most of the earth eletromagnetic field, if I understood well, that is very very healing.

In a later seminar I attended, he was proposing to connect your bed to the earth through a silver net under your bedsheet. So I think the 'grave therapy' idea is still valid for most chronic sufferers.

If you are an expert dowser, you can search for the best place in your garden to dig your grave (!), which is where the yin-state will be mostly promoted. Or to connect the silver net under your sheet.

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Hi, gang....

Well, my back decided to go haywire in a major way, so I won't be at the computer much for awhile...... at least I'm not totally non-functional and on 2 or 3 different drugs like in the `old days'..... there's always a bright side. [Smile]

I'll let you guys know how the BioMeridian session goes. I may have to postpone the appointment if my back isn't WAY better in towards the end of the week. It's too long a trip for me, at present. We'll see....

Robin, thank you SO much for the hydration, broth, and salt info. This is EXACTLY the kind of information I need right now.

You, too, Selma. I, too, started adding Himalayan salt (sometimes Real Salt - sea salt deposits) to my drinking water (and my pets) a couple of weeks ago.

I've been drinking sea-salted broth made from locally-grown, grass-fed lamb every day (too bad it's gone now).... Then I saw some of the info posted over on the AI thread about hydration..... then Gael posted a new topic about sea salt and dehydration, which is an excellent starting point with some good do's and don'ts...... (here's the link)

You May Be Dehydrated...Important Information
Water Cure:
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/82512?

Some of what is in the `Water Cure' (above link) won't coincide with the AI recommendations or the other info, but I'm not sure all the answers are completely known about hydration and electrolyte balance, cellular vs intracellular minerals, osmotic action, etc. Opinions differ, but I think there are some basics that can help all of us in our efforts to get the bad stuff out and the good stuff back in.

I've looked into where to buy lard.... yes, plain old, non-hydrogenated pork belly fat LARD. If I need to make anything that calls for `shortening', I refuse to use hydrogenated oils anymore. Butter won't work for everything, and neither will vegetable oils. I did buy some natural shortening made from palm oil until I can find some lard. I may have to render my own lard - I can get the pork fat from local people.

Okay, back to salt and hydration....

There were some interesting statements in one of the links that Robin posted..... it is mostly I reference to salt/c protocol, but I think there are some real nuggets of truth in there....

quote:
12 - We all have an infection-induced form of something called `channelopathy' which means that our electrolyte ions are dangerously low, and the salts help restore that ......

14 - We are making up for decades of salt deficiency, and the body simply has to work though the things it would ordinarily have taken care of over those decades. This may include EMOTIONAL issues that we have not been able to process properly due to lack of electrolytes and thus low or unbalanced neurological and brain activity.....

16 - The good salt is finally pushing out bad salts and other bad minerals and toxins, and it is those bad salts and toxins that have allowed us to be sick. Sort of like putting good gas into a car after years of bad gas, it has to burn out the bad stuff.

27 - The body is an electro-chemical device, producing extensive electrical fields and charges. Some people have theorized that subtle energy fields in the body are essential for cell-to-cell communication and immune functions. Also, many people are quite sensitive to electromagnetic fields. Salt is a strong electrolyte, and with a sodium deficiency some of the fields of the body may be weak......

28 - Salt water is a high alkalinizing drink.....

And it's interesting to note that the most effective remedy (in single-dose, high potencies) for old, prolonged grief or emotional trauma is..... ta da..... NAT-MUR. And what is Nat-mur? Natrum muriaticum or SODIUM CHLORIDE. Common Rock Salt.

This is all fitting together. [lol]

Much interesting reading here the past few days.... I always learn something new here....

Selma.... a little late to comment but I don't know of anyone who cleans their ROOF!

--------------------
Tracy

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Hey guys,

be sure to check out gigi's post on KPU. Interesting angle on it..as a symptom of mitochondrial dysfunction.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selma -- l-citrulline is very usefull for pulling ammonia from the body. Body builders use it after working out.

Ammonia reduces the body's ability to recover from strenuous exercising. Aerobic exercise increases ammonia. I believe kidney issues prevent ammonia excretion and uric acid crystals start to form in muscles and joints. Something that may have been going on in me now for the past 3 years. 3 weeks prior to that I was starting to get uncomfortable around the kidney area (a little bit of pressure and slight pain).

So, I'm very sure in my case kidneys were congested for some time. It is most likely the reason I had periodic inflamation in some of my joints as well as stiffness in muscles specifically the calfs and thighs. Add to all this, I had developed lower back pain. So I stopped aerobically exercising while I addressed, kidney, bladder and prostate function together all of which can be dysregulated by lyme and crew. And even if lyme and crew are gone the dysregulation is still there.

So far, I've seen gradual and steady improvement. In the last three weeks much has normalized again. Back pain is gone!

So I addressed it in the following way. 1/4 teaspoon of citruline in the morning and one at night. I used now foods arginine super stack formula (I want to supplement arginine but not too much). You could get the ingredients from the net.

I've also been taking some herbal teas, in the morning a combination of celery seed powder 1/2 tblspn 1 tspn hydrandea root, 1 tspn marshmallow leaf, 1/2 tspn gravel root and 1/2 tspn goldenrod steeping for about 30 minutes thus making 16 ozs of tea. I drink it on my way to work.

At night a combination of hydrangea root, echinacea, and skullcap using dried herbs.

After breakfast take a supplement for prostate.

I'm drinking lots of water during the day to increase volume and detox. And like Tracy, using the water cure for kidney and bladder detoxification.

Hydration is no longer my issue. The test of soking in the tub for 1/2 hour and being pruney doesn't apply to me. In a matter of fact, I feel very hydrated.

Also taking a bit of (1/4 tspn) cayenne pepper before each meal. I've started to cut down on the cayenne to 2 meals and 1/8 tspn. I think I'll be cutting down on the amino acids for awhile.

I don't see anything we do as permanent, just what you need for the situation. I needed to take care of the lower extremities before I could move on.

I'm also using the LED a lot more. It seems increasing nitric oxide is testing to use the LED more. Plus I'm drinking an energy water called emergen-c. It's like taking a b-complex with lots of vitamin C and minerals. Besides I got a great deal from the health food store.

I'm still taking triphala occasionally. However I'm pretty much in detox mode.

I've just added acs 200 and acz nano.

After all this has cycled talk to my doctor and see what's next. Especially for homeopathy. So I've gone hard for fixing terrain issues. I'm sure I have some energetic issues to still needing resolution.

All that I'm doing right now is temporary including the citrulline.

I'm going to schedule another appointment with my LLND to see where I am. Especially with homeopathics.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Hi bob--

Glad to see the l-citrulline is working for you. I am taking Pure Encapsulations Growth Hormone Support because it has arginine HCl and ornithine alpha- ketoglutarae, all of which are ammonia detoxifiers. But I should mention that the urea cycle occurs in the liver, so without a well-functioning liver, ammonia is often in excess endogenously, where it can get recirculated into the brain & tissues instead of kidneys for excretion. This may not be the case for you where it may be an issue with just the kidney, but ammonia excess is seen in hepatitis.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Joey --

That's why I spent soooo much time cleaning the liver and trying to rejuvenate it with glutathione suppositories / cleanses / and coffee enemas. One of the big stimulants for liver function is cayenne pepper especially the super hot variety I've been using. I really feel my liver is functioning well. I've noticed my smell is irritating to others after I sweat from a work out.

I think urea is my real issue with the kidneys. I'm just not getting rid of it. Ammonia is an issue when the kidney aren't pushing out urea through urination. So my efforts are to get my kidneys to work as well as they can.

If urea is an issue it is very much like having gout. But instead of the big toe it is in muscles and joints.

I did read some of Gigi comments in the KPU and it talked about the body excreting citrulline. What is meant by that and if your fighting kpu is citrulline conter-indicative?

--------------------
Bob

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

In the article Gigi posted, the following is said on citrulline:

"The amino acid citrulline has the property to be stored in certain proteins such as e.g. fibrinogen. This citrullinated fibrinogen acts as an antigen and triggers auto immune reactions, i. e. aseptic (not bacterial) inflammatory reactions especially in the joints and the spinal column, so that as a result chronic crucial joint complaints or even chronic pains in the lumbar spinal column arise, which have nothing to do with physical strain. If there is a longer chronic condition, joint rheumatism may be developed."

I suppose this would imply that too much citrulline is counterindicative. However, I've never heard of anyone testing with excess citrulline. Even when I was taking it, my amounts were always low despite a possible NO surplus. This may mean that it would take an extraordinary amount of citrulline ingested to neutralize the excess ammonia and then have more left over to get deposited in fibrinogen.

I've never personally experienced arthritic symptoms from taking l-citrulline (2g/day) so I would THINK that it should be ok.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Selma... I think that sounds good. Thank you. I needed to hear that.

Joey.. I'm not working with all cylinders.. does this mean citrilline is bad? Help. I feel like I developed arthritis from taking Bh4 and or OLE. Im not over it yet.

About AI.. help me y'all. I am so frightened of these drops. Can you point me where they explain how they are made or can someone tell me? For some reason, I gotta know.. I can take homeopathics fine.. energetic drops I just dont understand.. ( I trust you, selma.. its the idea of how a company mass produces presonalized energetic drops.. how can they?) I really want to feel safe and right taking trying them out. Just a block.

Robin

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Anyone done yasko? I have all these tests rolling and here to do.. I am guessing something like AI is best to do before the protocol?

Joey, did you do the simplified? I dont think I can with my ammonia issues (but dont you have cbs issues as well? so how did that play out for you?)I am also comt++ which means slow methlator and not to take folopro.

Bob.. if I have hepatitis, the basic liver tests show that, right?

I bought systemic drainage thinking it could be used with the LW without killers? or just alone.. seems if one has parasites, the light's a no go anyway?

I probably made a huge mistake coming off all my supps after this last event with the OLE, Bh4.. I learn NOW I should have started with less than a capsule of the BH4 and moveed up very slowly. I was not told that. My directions said 1-3 so I ramped up like an idiot too fast. Im becoming a neuro-mess.

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Hi robin,

My opinion is that taking citrulline is fine. Esp if you have ammonia issues you probably need that as well as ornithine.

I still do the simplified yes. I have a minor CBS and my ammonia seems to be OK. Not great but limited enough so that I can continue with methylation supps.

Could the BH4 be causing you arthritic issues by speeding up iNOS? I'm not sure if it does that but you may want to ask MP to check you for NO levels.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thanks Joey. ?? I am trying to wrap my brain around this chemistry stuff.

I found this:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2001/12/12/minocycline.aspx

Minocycline may prevent dopamine-cell damage by blocking the action of nitric oxide (NO) in the brain. Some research has suggested that the release of NO from activated brain cells called glial cells is involved in the degeneration seen in Parkinson's. This remains only speculation, however.

Maybe its for real. And maybe why mino helped me last time I had this burning in my head... and clears up my burning aching muscles and joints. Maybe it also acts on NO in nerves.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

yes Robin, hepatitis should show up on basic liver tests. If you trust blood tests. You can have them specifically test for hepatitis. But, it is only as good as the lab doing it. My daughter was tested positive, but she had been sick. two weeks later we had a more sensitive test done. And she tested negative.

citrulline is very good for removing ammonia. Joey how long have you been supplementing with it. And how did you decide to use it in your protocol?

--------------------
Bob

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Bob--

Not too long. I do it on and off depending on my ammonia situation. Sometimes I use it to aid in muscle recovery

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Joey --

I see what you mean, you can feel when you don't need any more of it. My inflamation is down quite a bit. I stopped aerobically exercising for about 2 weeks to remove the ammonia and to give my organs a break. I think I'll use it after exercising specifically for recovery.

When I was using it, I should have been taking more zinc then I was. Fortunately it is just an adjustment.

I wonder if a bad life style creates a congested liver it then compromises the amount of citrulline, and when citrulline declines ammonia starts to increase in the body causing at least some of the inflamation.

So, increasing citrulline in the body might go hand and hand with liver cleanses. Sounds to me Hulda should include it in her liver cleanse protocol.

--------------------
Bob

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Took a break from treatment for a few weeks, then went back to testing yesterday.

Found more than I was hoping for, but at leas Babesia isn't showing anymore.

Found and currently treating Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. New one for me, as it has never come up as a treatment priority before.

I'll be making a series homochord in one vial from the mother tincture strength energy signature tester vial, on my copier. Have used this technique with other pathogens, and it works well with biophotons.

Also up is Aspergillis. I'm using Aspergillis 5x from Sanum, placed in a vial. This is also used to treat all kinds of other symptoms and problems, especially related to mucous membrane disorders. This with biophotons as well.

And also lyme viral encephalitis. Darn it. I thought the head, neck and shoulder pain was from the old neck injury. I'm using LYM from DesBio with light. I've treated this twice before. This viral tends to leave and come back from time to time.

Looks like viral encephalitis will need a few treatments, then add Aspergillis, then add RMSF on alternate days. I always use Systemic Drainage, as this really agrees with my body and avoids the herx.

Just in time for vacation cross country. I hope I'll be able to keep this up as needed, so my health stays strong. Glad to know there is an excuse and a cure for the headaches.

So glad to have the PE1. Takes no more than 20 min total to do a treatment that was taking up to 2 hours with the Lightworks. Results, however, seem to be the same.

Still not showing since light treatment: borrelia x2, bartonella, babesia, candida, TB, strep pneumonia, klebsiella, multiple fungals. (Am I missing any?)

What a zoo.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hi Bejoy, I hope your aspergillus and all other issues will get better soon!

Great then to know that the results from PE1 and LW are the same in the end! LW just takes longer, if I understood well?
-------

Update from us at home, still no infection showing up for both of us. Daughter started again on Rechtsregulat + Omega 3 (she tests 'no need' but tests as 'can take them').

She eats almost no fermented foods, so there's no danger in getting some enzymes through Rechtsregulat. And the fish oil, we'll probably drop it when we'll have to eat more fish as we're moving to the coast.

I'm also giving her chlorella CGF, also testing 'no need' but I re-phrase the question again to 'is she allowed to take it?' and I get a yes. So I'm giving her.

What I am noticing is the following. Kids this early age catch colds very often at school. She's still catching a cold or another (like once a month), but her treatment got so simple. Merely propolis drops once or twice a day! And the cold goes 'dormant' after 2 days or so? It's 'funny'.

Before she needed quite more, many homeopathics, lymph drainage, rubbed essential oils on lymph nodes, accupucnture (without needles)...

Let's see in winter. I start to feel my daughter HAS an immune system!!!!!

Before, I had the impression the herbs / photons /homeopathics WERE her immune system. I couldn't trust her body!

I do think she's not allergic to anything anymore. I am still dreadful afraid to let her eat candies around in neighbors (with colorants and a hell other stuff inside), but so far, she's not having any reaction to anything new she's trying. Great!

I also tested her urine just with the word "pyrrol" and get a no.

I see people testing positive for the KPU and their saliva also tests as containing pyrrols, not only urine! Of course, it could be just my 'mind' playing tricks with me...

But I', suspecting that we also have pyrrols in the saliva (as pyrrols are in the blood in high quantities if you are a 'Pyrroler') and that the saliva dilutions treated her pyrrol problem! And mine!!

Depyrrol tests absolutely negative still, for both of us. 'Not allowed to take it'. So we're not taking it. Excess of zinc might be not so good, I suppose.

I do wonder if the AI wouldn't treat the pyrool problem too, but I guess not, because we see people that are on AI still needing the KPU protocol...

Our photon machine ONLY comes out of the box when we get hurt (contusions, wounds, scratches) now. If not, it stays in the box. We're out of preventive treatment.

I am just thinking before winter, though, to test and see if I could still photoon the borrelia 1,000K or borrelia antibody nosodes as preventive. But for the moment, we're not thinking about it.

We're still detoxing heavy metals, I wonder until when this will go. Both of us. No chlorella, no binders test ('not allowed to take them'). So we're still not taking these.

Our bodies seem to have learned how to detox these nasty metals by itself. Which is for me still unbelievable. I'm still not fully believing that, it feels like in a dream.

No zeolites, no phospholipides, no cilantro, no clay, no MSM, no chlorella, nothing nothing tests as 'allowed' to take... Only water.

For so long, we needed so much help to first mobilize heavy metals, then flush them out. It was so hard, the herx-feeling was the most awful thing one can imagine (except for babesial herxes, these are even worse than flushing metals off). But only babesia herxes compare to these 'metal' herxes.

Now they just flow out. No effort! I feel my head a bit 'airy', I feel my breathing is going on a bit deeper than usual while it happens, but these are my heavy metals intoxication symptoms!

And the skin got some pimples here and there. My daughter also gets some pimple-like thigns that test as 'heavy metals' being detoxing... Only that!

I am not 'allowed' to take anything to help these metals off, except for water. And they even don't flush out through urine, it seems, but by stools!

I'm so happy to get them out without mobilizers nor binders, you guys can't imagine what this means for us. My daughter too. It's really like a dream. That is why my brain still can't believe.

I am having the feeling relapse won't occur in the next months, but who knows. It's just a feeling. We're both testing as having a good immune system!

I'm also taking Rechts and the fish oils, like daughter. I also test 'no need, but allowed to take them'. So I take them. I bought many kilograms of chlorella like I always do for years (I stock them for the year), but now am giving them away to family members that need them. I'll keep just a kilogram or two, just in case. The rest, I'll give them away!

That's it. I'm also 'cooking' my ecklonia cava tincture to prepare homeopathic dilutions with it (sort of antioxidative preventive treatment to avoid having all these brain diseases in later age). I also test 'no need' but 'allowed to take it'.

I'm even thinking to make a website, then people could just contact me through it. I'll let you know.

Specially to talk about the saliva dilutions, because I think it was that that made our bodies finally turn the corner to detox by themselves (my daughter and myself).

And I will also talk about photons there because I still think there's nothing better than photons against borrelia and many other infections! (but not all!)

I do think photons helped immensely. They at least gave me a break to treat infections so that I could concentrate on other things.

And for life threatning infections like TBE or tuberculosis (many strains) I do think these photons + nosodes can save lives or prevent permanent damage!

Gotta go for now. Summer finally came!!

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Selma, I love the idea of you creating a website. That would be fantastic!
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

This is going to be an odd thought.. but I will post anyway..

zyto.. if you are receiving frequencies of balance or imbalance.. not sure which one..

either way.. then is that not sending messages to the body that it might respond to..

you know like the quantum theory that observation changes reality?

imbalance .. being pathogen and toxin etc frequencies would alert the body like a homeopath

balance would message the body a reminder?

so zyto or other forms of electrodermal screening could be like biofeedback? and theraputic just by doing them?

Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob...NO citrulline!

Organism:
Borrelia burgdorferi B31

***Putative***Identity:
arginine deiminase

Arginine deiminase is a calcium dependent enzyme.

This enzyme participates in arginine and proline metabolism.

Metabolism = breakdown.

an arginine deiminase is an enzyme that catalyzes the chemical reaction:

L-arginine + H2O <-> L-citrulline + NH3 = ammonia!

L-citrulline goes <- too and "remakes" arginine!

"Arginine is synthesized from citrulline by the sequential action of the cytosolic enzymes argininosuccinate synthetase and argininosuccinate lyase = ASL.

This is energetically costly, as the synthesis of each molecule of argininosuccinate requires hydrolysis of adenosine triphosphate = ATP to adenosine monophosphate = AMP; i.e., two ATP equivalents."

Look into ACZ zeolite.

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Marnie -- Already taking it along with acs 200.

Arginine -- becomes nitrous oxide which seems to need to be replenished if you are using LEDs. In energetically testing the more I used the LEDs the more citrulline I needed. The citrulline seemed more important then the arginine specifically. Citrulline is suppose to take ammonia and convert it to urea in the urea cycle. At the same time I'm cleansing my kidneys and bladder to make sure my detoxification is going well.

It might be possible to exhaust our bodies ability to create ATP if we use LEDs for an extended period of time. I think the LEDs are like a strenuous workout in that LEDs are causing a physical reaction. NO might be a bi-product of LED use and gets detoxed out of the body as long as our detox organs are working well. Citrulline might be a good supplement for converting ammonia to urea and removed from the body through the kidneys.

Citrulline has to be in balance in the body to manage the amount of ammonia. In summary, LEDs are like exercising, they create ammonia.

It could explain why so many haven't had a positive reaction to rifing or using LEDs. Or partly why there is such a powerful herxing / detox reaction using rife. Rifing may stimulate the same wastes as if you were aerobically exercising.

--------------------
Bob

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

R62 -- You may be correct about the therapy of an EDS session. Maybe the therapeutic affect is only as long as your observing. In otherwords, if the session could on for 10 hours that might be therapeutic but 5 minutes might not be. Its a hard question, because there is no real way of telling unless you try it.

--------------------
Bob

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Joey, if citrulline combines with proteins, how would an excess be detected? The whole synthesis of ornithine and citrulline is interesting, but complicated.

I'm having some interesting results from adding more Himalayan Salt to my body throughout the day. For instance, for the first time ever, my morning urine is testing alkaline. And all I do in the morning is drink my 80% decaf coffee - I don't eat for several hours. That alone should trigger more acid urine. But I'm adding a sprinkle of Himalayan Salt to my coffee grounds, too. In fact, my urine might be a little TOO alkaline (7.0) much of the time. But that's so much easier to fix than too acid.

In some ways I feel better, some ways I feel worse. Something is changing, though.

I've also discovered a somewhat different type of salt..... found it in my own basement. (I forgot I had it.) It's called Bio Salt. It is a triturated combination of minerals with a `biochemical balance corresponding to the normal saline content of healthy human plasma.'

It was formulated by some `homeopathic doctors in England', and it was designed to preserve the proper mineral balance in and around cells for optimal generation of healthy electrical impulses. (RTBI - Reams Theory of Biological Ionization). Also, it was tested by Hulda Clarke and found to be pure (no sea gull poop or anything like you might find in sea salts). [Frown]

Well, it sounds good on paper. [Smile] I haven't messed with it yet.

Well, wish me luck. I go get my `electro-dermal' testing tomorrow. My back is well enough to make the trip. (Turns out she does NOT use the BioMeridian system - she uses EAV equipment and database.) In any case, this is my first time doing this particular type of thing, so it's all new to me.

The woman told me to bring ALL my supplements to the consult so if I already have something that will work for me, I won't have to buy anything. Ha! Now, I know most of us on this thread literally have boxes and boxes of supplements on hand.... [shake] taking even a fraction of all that is impossible. I don't think I need to bring any homeopathics - those are pretty universal brand-to-brand. I suspect her database is full of combination remedies anyway....

Maybe I'll just bring the stuff I'm already taking, and some things that I want to take but don't know if they are right for me. Any other suggestions?

I hope I don't overwhelm the woman or make her equipment start on fire or anything. [Big Grin]

Well, I'll keep this short today.....

--------------------
Tracy

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Tracy when you go for your EAV eval, don't forget to bring marshmallows. If the machine catches on fire, you could put the marshmallows over the flame and they could become frequency energized. [lol] Sorry, couldn't help myself.

I hope you find some good answers. [Smile]

--------------------
Bob

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

[Big Grin]

[Big Grin]

Mmmm. Electro-thermally imprinted marshmallows - my favorite!

Thanks for the encouragement. This type of testing is a new adventure for me.

--------------------
Tracy

Brussels
Member # 13480

How was your EAV, Tracy?

did you have good mashmallows there???!!

lymewreck36
Member # 4395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymewreck36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just tried to scan these posts....took an hour, did not do it justice.

Had my first bionic 880 treatment today by Dr. W. in Germany.

I posted a new thread about it, but wondering what the talk about negative bionic 880 experiences is referring to?

Did someone get harmed by this treatment?

I know I ran across a website not too long ago of a guy saying that bionic had harmed someone, and people were not talking about it, and some of the negative posts about bionic 880 were mysteriously being removed from the internet.

Thought that was pretty crazy... the entire idea of people hushing it.

Any comments?

Mary

Posts: 1032 | From North Carolina | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Selma and all.......

WOW. [Big Grin]

I have to say that I'm impressed with the `diagnostic' part because it has confirmed SO much of what I already suspected or knew.

I'll have to see about the `treatment' part of it.

On the drive home - in the middle of the most AMAZING thunder and lighting rainstorm - I thought to myself, `This is what medicine SHOULD be.' This system not only looks at the imbalances, but it assesses what the CAUSE(S) are. The treatment is geared towards treating the CAUSE(s). Including miasms.

It's so logical.

I feel a bit like Robin, though - pretty overwhelmed with information right now. Ideas are flying around in my head like popcorn in a popper. I guess I've got to wait a bit until all my ideas get `popped' before I can really settle down to lay out my `plan of action'.

(Oh, BTW, this isn't exactly EAV, either. Well, it is, but because it's hooked into computer software and a database, they call it CEDSA - Computerized Electro-Dermal Stress Analysis. This lady also has am 'imprinting' plate interfaced with the software so she can make all kinds of remedies with mixed potencies, etc.)

Oh, and thanks a lot, Bob. Now I have this overwhelming craving for toasted marshmallows. [cussing] [lick] I'll bet it's been at least 12 years since I ate one. I've waited long enough. I am a woman on a mission.......

Sorry, Mary - I only heard rumors about some of the same things you mentioned, but I don't know anything more. I'll have to check out your post about your experience, though!

--------------------
Tracy

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I do wonder if the AI wouldn't treat the pyrool problem too, but I guess not, because we see people that are on AI still needing the KPU protocol..."

Selma, I am not doing the KPU protocol any more as the AI seems to be clearing it. Stopped the KPU after my first round of AI.

I did test positive for KPU, but my ND and I both energetically test now that I should only do the AI at this time.

Results are to be seen after completion of the AI, and I will report, but most that I know of who are doing the AI, are not doing the KPU.

I only know of two active posters doing both therapies together.

lp.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Does anyone know if homeopathic marshmallows taste as good as the real thing? [lol]

--------------------
Bob

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Tell us more soon, Tracy! I wonder if zyto looks into causes.. want to know more what you mean by that. I have a list of stressors more pathgen toxin related..

Glad it all went so well:-)

LP and Selma.. when you get that KPU is cleared, do you also get a detox, moving of metals?

Thanks

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Robin, we may have to compare notes on the Zyto and CEDSA methods. Probably through PMs.

Perhaps stressors and causes equate to the same thing - just different terminology.

For example, 3 areas of my body came up as priority issues, and testing indicated that these 3 were all I could handle treating at one time. The causes for each were a little different, but they included: major pH balance issues and acidosis of my whole system, trace mineral deficiecies, heavy metals, toxins, and the Sycotic and Syphilitic MIASMS. (The miasms were inherited and who knows how far back they go in my ancestry.)

Note that 'infections' did NOT show up at all as 'causes' in these first 3 areas.... at least not at this time or not in these particular places. And the practitioner DID check for infections as a cause for each area - the list of possible causes was pretty long.

So, then the protocol - the products/substances/ homeopathics needed to balance these areas - is then put together and a final analysis is done to see how many problem areas - not just the top 3 - could be balanced or improved with the products. Isn't that very similar to the Zyto system?

Boy, if you ask me, we really need a thread out there where a number of these testing + treatment systems can be briefly explained and discussed, all in one place..... there are so many out there!

I'd start a thread myself but I'm still trying to find my fanny with both hands understanding this CEDSA stuff, plus I've received some fantastic information about my problems from another souce, so I'm on total overload.

When I think of all the medical 'tests' I would have had to do to learn what I have with the CEDSA, it seems pretty darn cheap.

As for treatment.... well, the practitioner warned me about detox symtpoms, etc. She has assured me that I'm not going to be lodging any heavy metals in my brain, that the support products I'll be using insure that the metals are eliminated, not relocated.

*gulp* Hope she's right.... [Eek!]

--------------------
Tracy

Brussels
Member # 13480

Tracy, great to read about your experiences with this testing machine.

Quite on the actuality, as I do think the AI does the same (with a computer, then create a remedy, probably something similar with Asyra or so?).

I wonder what kind of magical treatment your doc will give you to insure heavy metals are eliminated for good. That you GOT to share with us!!!!

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R62 - not sure about the movement of metals after the KPU clearing...neither has happened yet, but I am in anticipatin of metals and a form of detox happening with it.

I will post either way. This whole AI process could take a year's time. but I do see detox happening, but to what healing extent is the question.

This will be hard to compare individually, but so far I have experienced enough positives to say it has been worth it so far, no matter what else clears. It's fun to observe and get pleasantly surprised.

I'm interested in all each of you are investigating or trying, and love to hear all results. I will not do any other treatments until my AI is done, so I Know what treatment is actually ccomplishing what outcomes!

Although I am adding a few remedies for support when needed.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Interesting, Tracy.. probably are the same: stressors and causes..

I am going to ask for some things to be scanned that you got and I did not get scanned...

Did this person do a lyme panel with co infections?

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I also wonder the difference if any between AI and Asyra/Zyto etc like energetic drops.. the saliva or blood has to be scanned and then "energetic" balancers or informers? are put into the water?
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thank you, LP.
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Selma, when I sit down and figure out exactly what I'm taking, I'll try to sort out which is for what....

Robin, no, we didn't get into any investigation of infections as they didn't come up as a primary `cause' through testing (at this point). They might surface later or in another area - I've no idea. And I have no idea what this lady might have in her database of infections to look at.....

I wonder if all these testing methods are similar in how they `prioritize' individual malfunctions in the body. Do they all try to address the most basic, underlying problems first (the bottom of the pile)? Or do some of them work on the most obvious `top layer', and work downward?

In the case of the CEDSA, supposedly, it is MY body/brain that tells the machine what should be the priorities. In that sense, it's difficult to determine if my body is working from the top layer down, or from the bottom layer up. Or, none of the above.

I must confess, the treatment spooks me. Not only are there lots of homeopathics and potencies mixed together, but there's one remedy in there - Thuja - that I swore I would never take without the support of a homeopath. Thuja (and Sulphur, too) is known to `throw symptoms out to the surface'..... meaning that hidden or suppressed symptoms will manifest themselves...... it can be like poking a stick into a hornet's nest.

*gulp*

I haven't gone through all of the products yet to see what's in them..... and I don't have them all yet, anyway.

Meanwhile, summer is finally here and we are having incredible weather - not hot, not cold. I'd better enjoy it while it lasts. Could someone please pass the marshmallows?

Oh, one other thing....... ever since I started taking quite a bit of Himalayan salt - sometimes in water, sometimes I just lick it off my hand and then drink water - my urine smells REALLY strong, all day long. It's definitely related to the salt intake. Hopefully, it means that I'm releasing something nasty.

I keep looking around expecting to see a horse that has been drinking a lot of beer..... as if this smell couldn't possibly be from MY urine....... [Big Grin]

Anyway, I've started backing off the salt late in the afternoon - give my kidneys a chance to clear everything out for a few hours.

(BTW, my `salt protocol' did test as something I should continue to do - all in keeping with the pH/ acidosis/ lack of trace minerals problem. The practitioner tested all of the supplements I'm currently taking, and everything checked out as being fairly `balanced' to my body, and compatible with her `protocol'. She suggested a small dosage change on a couple of them.)

--------------------
Tracy

Brussels
Member # 13480

My daughter used Thuja so much. It's a common remedy here sold over the counter against viral warts. That's the ONLY thing that works, that I found so far against these warts that are very common here in Europe.

I also use Thuya for the immune system sometimes. I find it gives a boost for some types of troubles...

Which potency is the person suggesting you to take, Tracy?

It seems you had a BIG trouble with electrolyte imbalance Tracy. Congrats for your horse wee!!!

Funny that electrolytes is one of the FIRST thing followers of dr. K. check you for. Electrolytes, enzymes, heavy metals.

I've been using Himalayan salt then for about 3 years (I guess since I first saw my naturopath) and I love it too. I cook with it, it tastes so much better than any salt!

When we were still sick, we drank a water solution (sucussed!!!) with bits of Himalayan salt every day. Now this simply doesn't test anymore. I guess when the body is not anymore sick, it loses less electrolytes or we get balanced only by eating minor amounts of salt in food, so no need to supplement?

If I were you, I would buy a bottle of Rechtsregulat, do a D1 dilution with it and take one dropperful a day. A bottle will last the whole year, probably. I find that another simple but very effective way of balancing the gut.

This D1 dilution of Rechts always tests better for us than any probiotics so far. I didn't buy Progurt though to compare. But I never felt adding probiotics for a long time did a great deal when compared to these enzymes (I also took Pro Em San and Vita Biosa). I liked them too.

----
I was reading about breathing exercises today (dr. Mercola was talking about an interesting breathing technicque called 4-7-8) and provided some other links to read about.

I am wondering if such technique (and another about breathing from different nostrils) wouldn't help us to have more oxygen INTO our cells.

The feeling after doing these exercises is REALLY good!!

Here is the link.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/07/07/The-Most-Powerful-Health-Recommendation-of-Dr-Andrew-Weil.aspx

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Yes, oxygenation of our cells is another challenge. And when you think about it, most of the water we drink today is DEAD water; it has sat around in water tanks or pipes or bottles and lost most of its oxygen content. Maybe we need to buy those oxygenator things they put in fish tanks. [Smile] Sometimes, I just succuss my water to put oxygen bubbles in it!

Rechsregulat, huh? I can't even remember what that's for..... well, one thing at a time. I'm working on the dog right now.....

Oh, and I think the Thuja is a 10x potency in the one product I have coming. Thuja is a wonderful remedy and some people handle it just fine. But if you scanned through hundreds of comments on homeopathic forums, you would notice that there are a surprising number of `HELP!' posts coming from people who have taken Thuja and they are having troubles. Good to know about the wart thing as I've developed a few small ones the last couple of years.......!

--------------------
Tracy

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Selma & Tracy -- a simpler solution might be prill stones. i haven't commented on it before, because I wanted to be sure, but i've energetically tested against "smart water" and is it's equal imo. One of my main issues last year was dehydration. I think this one little thing solved my dehydration issues forever for about 20 dollars, such a deal.

http://www.mandalavillage.org/twilight/prod_prill.htm

http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=213

You can read some of the curezone comments. Not all glowing. I think this water is great.

Let me know what you all think.

--------------------
Bob

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Here's a pretty good story to go along with your thoughts on water.

http://www.raymongraceprojects.com/waterproject.htm

you don't have to agree with these gentlemen's methods for cleaning water. but at least agree who important it is for all our future.

--------------------
Bob

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Bob!

Many thanks for posting a 'testimonial' about the prill beads...... I'd forgotten I even had them.

Are you still drinking the Prill water? Did you get your beads from Global Light (globalight.net)?

I guess I got mine well over a year ago.... I bought the Prill Beads + the Cosmic Energy Stones as a package. I also bought one of those basic Stirwands..... I didn't tell anybody I got this stuff because it sounds so woo-woo and kooky .......

Unlike you, though, I didn't notice any difference from any of them. I tried the Stirwand first for a couple of weeks, then I made the Cosmic/Prill Water and didn't notice anything from that, either. I can't remember how long I tried this stuff, though.

Bob, what kind of water did you use with your Prill Beads? (Distilled, filtered, RO, etc.)

I think I should try all this stuff again. I can't remember enough about what else I was doing at the time, so I should just start over.

There's a PDF file at Global Light about the Cosmic Energy Stones that got me interested. Here are a couple of excerpts:

quote:
Cosmic Water emits infrared energy. Infrared energy energizes water molecules in the body and improves oxygen levels. Infrared energy warms fats, chemicals and toxins in the blood to assist in eliminating them and also improves the flow of blood. It also helps reduce body acidity.......

The Cosmic Energy Stones modify water in five main ways:
- Making water more alkaline-producing when processed by the body
- Flooding water with a wavelength of 656 nanometers (far infrared) energy
- Reducing surface tension more than 8 percent
- Increasing water's Life Force energy and changing water's atomic spin.
- Removing deuterium oxide from water.

Cosmic Energy Stones:
http://www.globallight.net/pdf/CES-Bklt1-06.pdf

I thought it was interesting that one person at Curezone said the Prill Beads stopped working after awhile.

I'll go read the line from your second post.....

--------------------
Tracy

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Bob, I didn't understand something you wrote......

**``i've energetically tested against "smart water" and is it's equal imo.''**

``Smart water' is something you didn't test for, but the prill water is similar? I guess I don't understand - could you clarify for me?

--------------------
Tracy

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Tracy,

I bought a bottle of smart water from a health food store. It was recommended by my LLND. Here's the link: http://bottledwaterstore.com/smartwater.htm

I took two bottles of water and asked the question which one would be more hydrating. Which one would be more nutritionally valuable. I got an equal response from both questions.

So economically speaking, the prill stone are far more economical then buying smart water. 20 dollars and you have the prill for life.

The water by itself isn't going to get you well. But it will aid in detoxification, but more important, you'll be hydrated.

I drink about 48 ozs of prill water every day. I also drink a lot of herbal teas, about 32 ozs of different varieties made with prill water. The teas are concentrating on the kidneys and bladder function.

As far as the cure zone comment on stop working, well how detoxified or hydrated can you get. In other words the water completed its job.

I'd say my hydration is perfect right now, I'm not quite sure I'm completely detoxified yet. But I believe the water does help.

It would be great now to see if a few others would try it and offer comments. I believe it has helped me over the months of using it.

And your right, its way too woowoo for most here. Especially the idiots who complain every alternative is MLM. I really don't care what folks think of me, to me its more important to try something and post the results if it seems to help. Which i did, so if I was guinea pig so be it. We all are guinea pigs whether we're using long term ABX or MMS.

I alway keep the eyes on the prize. Health not just for myself, but for all lymies.

No one has a lock on how to cure lyme for all of us yet. We may find we need lots of levers to remove this disease. Water, Air, Food, environment and desire to be well, might just be the most important levers to getting well -- not just killing some organism.

Water is very important lever, if this works for 20 dollars for life, seems like a modest investment. Then, why don't we as a forum have few people try it. And let are own testimonials guide us from people who have posted and those we respect.

--------------------
Bob

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Oh, I see what you mean now. Thanks for the clarification, Bob.

So, what kind of water do you use to make your `prill water' with? I'd like to know since maybe I wasn't using the right water to start with when I did this before.

And I wasn't sure if it would be wise to heat/boil prill water or not (for teas and such), but I guess you are doing that, too.

If I'd had any success with my Cosmic Water, I would have posted about it, too - kooky or woo-woo or not. It will be interesting to see if it works for me this time, now that I've stopped using regular salt, added more trace minerals (Himalayan & sea salt) and changed my diet a lot.

I started seeing signs of hydration problems clear back in about 1880, so I've had this problem awhile. Maybe that means it will take longer for me to respond to prill water. This hydration thing has to be a key element in toxin/waste removal and nutrient uptake....

--------------------
Tracy

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Amybody heard from Sparkle or Alv? Just wondering if they were okay.....

--------------------
Tracy

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I started a thread called, Epigenetics, if anyone is interested.

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/83585?

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Tracy -- prill can be used in teas as well. It took 2 to 3 months for prill to rehydrate me, I was extremely dehydrated. I can't say it was totally responsible, because I've taken sooo many things all natural though.

So you have to be patient, by the way I think you meant 1980. [lol]

I have an aquasana filter and use the water filtered from the tap.

A pinch of a good cayenne pepper and lemon every now and then might help as well.

--------------------
Bob

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

R62, I should probably stay away from the Epigenetics thread...... it is my contention that Epigenetics is simply `science' catching up with the homeopathic Miasm theory. Some people get all bent out of shape over that.

Thanks, Bob. I think I'll use filtered tap water, too rather than distilled (though I have a distiller if I want to change or do that from time to time.) I cleaned out my Cosmic/ Prill water jar last night - I had left water in there with the prill beads and stones for months. I had to use Limeaway to get the mineral deposits off the glass. But it was completely different than the stuff I have to clean out of my distiller. Interesting.

Ha, ha! Must have been my inherited Miasms talking when I typed 1880 in my previous post.

I can only tolerate a wee bit of cayenne - if I wanted to take much of it I'd have to put it in capsules. Lemon trashes my stomach. I can't figure that out. I can drink this hot, ultra-salty water all day long and never a problem. A few drops of lemon in water and my intestines tend to get all bloated and rigid. (Probably some parasite down there that just doesn't care for lemon. Though this can happen with Stevia, too. All these things I mentioned should be alkalizing...... - go figure.)

Nobody has heard from Sparkle? Do we know that she's okay?

--------------------
Tracy

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement