LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PE1 and the Bionic therapy (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: PE1 and the Bionic therapy
Mo
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2863

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you guys have such an in depth conversation ongoing..
i cannot frequent the board lately, and it takes a while for me to catch up.

i'm just following along as best i can at this point and appreciating the archive being created by all of you.

i have no light devise, some of you know my son's severe case, and now i have a daughter here who was re-bitten last fall and with some chronic stomach problems i suspect may be infectious cause,
(she was treated for tbd's as a baby and was well for years, treated for this bite with ab's, with stomach probelems since. without explaining all that has been done, i now have reason to suspect the stomach problem may be tbd's).

so, i'm researching light.

only question pertaining to the thread now is this:
we see the homeopath dr. whit. in ny steadily for a couple of years now (he has a great article on tbd's, seems to truly understand them, but, being classical, he does not "treat" them, perse, but treats the symptoms.)

he treats my daughter and i have the entire home kit he recommends - about 50 remedies - and i treat myself, tho i do not have tbd symptoms any longer.

so, my experience for the past couple of years follows classical homeopathy, i've read several books, and use webhomeopath for a guide.

(btw - they have a huge database of prooved remedies and symptoms, punch in symptoms and you get a detailed list and descriptions - kent, clarke and boericke - neat database to learn from, there is an annual fee of about 50 dollars i believe)

the remedies work very well for myself and daughter, till recently with her having a very deep abdominal imbalance that the remedies are not correcting.

so, i'm studying potentiation of homeopathy ala
work of dr. w. in germany.

in any event, i have refills on my kit to place, and i wonder if anyone has heard of or used standard homeopathic in l.a., those are the remedies our homeopath recommends.

cheers,
m

--------------------
life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage
-- anais nin

Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mo, do you like Dr. W? I know of another lyme/babesia patient who I didn't think was doing too well with him. I almost went to him but decided not to, for various reasons.

I have 100 remedies--from a homeopathic place in Santa Fe, the remedies are good and potent. I have them in 30c and 200c.

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Using the infrared light seems to make the remedies much stronger or enhances the potency. It's really all experimental, though.

I'm not sure about the place in LA.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Member # 2863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine are 200c, the #20 size, teeny pellets.

i like dr. w allot overall. really seems to be an excellent homeopath in the classic sense. going for the deeper cure.
he's taught me allot, and i've seen amazing results.

however, i do know of others with tbd's who fell short in healing while with him (but i honestly don't know what they did to support his treatment, or much about their cases at all to be able to judge, i do know they did not give it much time).

he treated my dd's pneumonia some time ago with stunning results, improved her immune system notably post baby tbd's and lengthy antibiotic tx-
and this is the first time i have run into any health stumbling block with her, just now with this stomach problem -

tho, to his credit, she was treated with abx prophylactically for the tick bite in the fall (which he obviously disagreed with), so that threw off his care considerably, and he has not indicated he doesn't know what to do about this problem... it just has not resolved over the course of many weeks, so i'm getting ansy.

i will see him again soon and see where he goes with it.

instinctively, i think my family will need light therapy in our lives living in the northeast no matter what, and i hope to get my son more intensive treatment when he is able to transition.

now, in my son's case, i do not think dr. w (ny) would be able to help. far too complicated, far too many meds, and ds does not have the capability due to his neuro symptoms to make the necessary commitment to the kind of work required, at least not for now.

that's my quick summary, oxybabe, if it helps at all.

i do like him allot, and still determining what limitations he may have, if any..

thanks sparkle, ya, i am very interested as to
the difference between using the remedies traditionally and with light devises.

m

--------------------
-- anais nin

Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Member # 2863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ps to clarify what i mean by cases that can benefit from care like dr. w's -

we first went to him when my daughter was in the midst of a bad case of pneumonia. i did not want her treated with any more ab's, so went to him for care, she was very sick and we dove into his recommendations because we had to.

he is hard line homeopathy.
ie: let the fever burn, absolutely no other meds or even herbals to calm cough..
in fact, no herbs for treatment whatsoever, just the remedies.

probiotics, kefir, lemon, honey, foodstuffs like coconut oil is fine, but nothing taken to "treat" other than remedies based on real time constallation of symptoms.

i think alot of cases would not be able to comply with abandoning all of that.

we did, and her pneumonia cleared with no other meds, and quickly.

i have not put him to the test with tbd's because up till now, she was not dealing with them as active infection. now she may be.

...he was also definitely great for post-abx constitutional and immune problems.

m

--------------------
-- anais nin

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mo, amazing story about pneumonia. I wouldn't be as brave as you to use 100% classical homeopathy, I do think you trust your doctor!!!

Your doctor will not then support this nosode craze as most hard core classic homoepaths are not for isopathy.

It is a very different approach indeed (Nosodes + low diluted herbs for cleaning). I guess this Dr W from germany approach is less 'complete' than classical homeopathy as it will not deal with miasms like your dr is doing.

But in my opionion, no way, nosodes through photons is the fastest killing method I ever experienced. I don't think any combo of abx or herbs can compete with the simple power of nosodes through infra red.

It has NOTHING to compare with ingested nosodes, in my opinion, as I already treated myself with ingested borrelia nosodes and never got the results I got with photons.

As for classic remedies through light, I haven't tried this (except for psorinum for hubby, who's a psoriatic type). It tests good but it's not exactly classical remedy (=one basic remedy at a time). I use the Heel psorinum compositum on him, loads of other components there, not done for hubby, but sold over the counter (so very different from classical approach).

So far, so good for hubby. He is on classical approach treatment for the last 10 years too (funny, also with psorinum as main remedy), not very often, but he gets treated once or twice a year to treat his miasms. Like we all are at home, but we only use classical treatments now once a year or so...

So definitively, I would try the nosode treatment BUT with great care for detox. Just see what has been happening here in this thread.

We are not concentrating in lyme treatment anymore at home, but we are 95% on other treatments now. No more coinfections either for many weeks. Just daughter is still testing for borrelia garinii, so I gotta try to get the right nosodes.

Sorry to hear your daughter is having GI symptoms. My daughter's main lyme symptoms are GI problems. The swolen joint was a new symptom for her. Her lyme is 90% in the intestines, like for many children, I heard.

so far, nothing stressed my liver so much as this killing with nosodes thorugh light. So for liver, I'm on a lot of products. I just got the Systemic Drainage from Desbio, it tests also excellent to take through light.

I believe I am also treating miasms with my machine, but the treatment for miasms has to be on the surrounding photon field. I either use a combined homeopathic formula or mere Nogier frequencies on this area, so far, it works amazingly well. The classic homeopathic substances stop testing for ingestion when I only treat the surrounding field (WITHOUT the homeopathic substance). It's almost unbelievable.

but, as I said before, no energetic tests, not a good start as everything needs testing (where to put the nosodes, other homeopathics, where to apply light, which frequencies, which potency, for how long, etc etc).

I think you do some energy tests, right Mo? If yes, get any of these light machines , I'm sure you'll find your way around (The Bionic is probably still the best as it has documented successes behind).

Selma

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Mo!

I'm so thrilled to have someone post who has some experience with Dr. Wh.! Thanks so much for posting! It's great to get first-hand information and evaluation. I'm very hopeful that he will be able to treat your daughter's current issues effectively..... and hopefully, it won't take too much time since the onset was fairly recent.

I do find it interesting that Doc Wh. didn't want you to use anything to `treat' other than the remedies, but it makes sense to me. For instance, how can you judge the efficacy of the remedy if you are doing other things? Unless you have some source of energetic testing, it's almost impossible to sort out what may be working or interfering. And the fever thing makes sense, too - we are often too quick to react to fevers. Fevers are a GOOD thing and shouldn't be artificially cut short without good cause.

.... I've tried using the `free' version of webhomeopath, with very disappointing results. I can see where it's necessary to subscribe to the site and pay the fee in order to obtain helpful results. It's very painstaking to use books or online Repertories and do it the old fashioned way....

I have a few remedies made by Standard Homeopathic in L.A. - they seem to work just fine. I have never heard anything about that lab, positive or negative, so it's interesting to note that Doc Wh. recommends them. I would guess that the pellet size is #20 in the bottles I have here - much larger than the #10 poppyseed-size granules from Santa Fe, but smaller than the common #30 pellet size.

Like you, I learned SO MUCH from working closely with an online classical homeopath for about a year..... and I plan to work with her again.

Well, better get going - I'm slammed with stuff that `has to be done' here, but just wanted to pop in and respond.....

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mo, thanks for the detailed response about Dr. Wh.

I read up on his father before thinking about seeing him. I even read a special issue tribute to his father. His father was Jewish--got out of Germany just before his parents were slaughtered--became a Jungian analyst and a homeopath. He was a mentor to Ronald Wh. His name had been Edward Weissberg. He changed it to Christopher Edward Whitmont (weiss berg in german means white mountain, and whitmont in french means white mountain) and preferred to be called Christopher. I found this fascinating and perturbing, that he so completely abdicated his Jewish name, even the Edward part--and chose Christopher (which has Christ in it)--and a french surname. Seeing as he was a Jungian analyst and dealt with archetypes I wondered how he had justified this to himself, as it was some kind of rejection (I interpreted) of his Jewish history. In addition, stranger still, he voluntarily became a protege of an analyst in Germany who was a former Nazi sympathizer. I found this all perturbing and felt it was not dealt with by the father, or by any of the followers in the entire homeopathic community--and if homeopathy deals with miasms that include inherited behaviors and vulnerabilities--and certainly Jungian analysis deals with deep archetypes and primitive feelings--etc .

Meanwhile--when he fell ill at the end of his life--he went to a clinic in Germany supposedly for holistic treatment but against his express wishes they gave him allopathic treatment and he quickly failed and came home to die. I also wondered---again this is perhaps overanalyzing but I tend to have that kind of mind--if he had dealt with his shadow self, his abdication of his Jewishness--would he have ended up so betrayed at the end of his life in the very country where his parents had been killed for being Jewish etc...

I did email Dr. Wh asking what he felt about all this but did not receive an answer.

I surely cannot judge a son by his father but I felt uncomfortable. However it sounds like he's a good homeopath for your family, if a bit strict.

I had a cough recently with a cold but the cough was the outstanding horrible feeature, with a terrible tickle, unlike any I'd had. I lurk on a yahoo group for homeopathic professionals and a few of them reported having dealt with this particular cough in their patients this year, and what remedies they used for it. Anyway I figured out to take rumex crispus for it, but only had 30c. I had to take it every 15-20 minuts to have an effect, so I ordered another 50 remedies (which includes rumex) in 200c. This cough is going around and a nurse in my building had it and called it "irrational"--which is a good word, because the cough is so much more extreme than any other symptoms you get and its a dry cough. By the time my order came I had a slight tickle cough left and took 200c and it got much better. Even though it is slightly there still but basically gone. However i also took transfer factor. I would not be comfortable with a homeopath who regarded kefir (with its good bacteria that are not natural to our gut) as okay, but herbs, which are just dried plants, as not. I think it is okay to combine modalities.

Anyway I am glad to hear your family does well with him.

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's some interesting background, o2....

I'm not seeing this doctor but I think I've read some info about him on the internet. He seemed a bit dogmatic but he may be helpful to some people.

BTW - the Nazis were very interested in homeopathy & natural healing. I'm not making a judgement about it. It just seems to be something they took an interest in.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Member # 2863

woah, now..
i almost know a little too much about him, lol.

brussels, yes, i took a big leap and it paid off.
thanks for the info on the different schools of thought.
and tracy, hey there.. thanks for the feedback.
i remember your posts on homeopathy from long ago.
i like the webhomeopath "professional" membership for just that reason. it's easier than fumbling through materia medicas, and you can list very specified symptoms (ie: 25 different nature of cough to choose from) -
and go and see the top 30 or so remedies, then click and read the literature on each one, and back to the symptoms list, ect.
i use it allot for me.

dr. wh.'s personality conveys genuine caring.
he definitely has a stoic edge when it comes to treating with homeopathy, a purist, and it seems he is very effective in that approach.

i had no idea even that his dad was a homeopath.
really interesting background there, oxy.

on taking herbs and such for myself; i don't think i'd abandon, but i'm not his patient.
i should clarify that he said no to the herbs i asked about, tho i take it that the general idea is nothing aimed to "treat" symptoms, herb-wise.

he is treating dd, and i know stripping all herbals began a swift healing process with the pneumonia, whereas even giving cherry bark to ease her cough drove the infections/viruses deeper.

she is little and i would not use many herbs with her anyway. the results seen over the past couple of years are excellent.

BUT, i'm wary if her gut issues are indeed tbd related.
that i do not know yet whether he can handle.
won't know for a bit yet.

at the point that i do not believe he can help that i would want to try the aforementioned therapies in this thread, i do have an education in the remedies.

i must read more, take my time to do that..
i'm used to one carefully chosen remedy at a time.

oxy, glad your chronic cough got better. i had a splinter in the throat feeling with cough for which hepar sulph worked well.

and yes, the absence of need in dr. wh.'s opinion for heavy detox herbs, intestinal herbs ext. puzzles me still, especially for older bodies..
but hot water, lemon, mild teas, and mild ayurvedic food/diet detox approaches i believe are deemed fine.

clearly that alone may not fit the bill for detox with photon-remedy treatment, as i see from the thread content.
i have not asked doc wh. about what he thinks of
this modality. it doesn't mesh with his expertise.
i'll approach and see what his thoughts are.

it's not like i haven't gone renegade to treat in the past. hehehe.

anywhoo, i'll just have to keep reading.

mo

--------------------
-- anais nin

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Mo, his father was quite famous, enough to have an entire journal with essays in remembrance after his death.

Anyway, I just thought there were fascinating and obvious contradictions in his life story but nobody seemed to broach it out of what I consider too much respect...

Interesting that even cherry bark negated homeopathy for your daughter.

I will tell you that there is a woman named Maria Sagi, and I read a truly fascinating essay by her in a forthcoming book edited by Ernest Laszlo and I contacted her in Budapest. She sometimes gets the name and potency of a remedy by clairvoyance. Since this has happened to me, too!, I believe it is possible.

She has recommended borrelia nosode to me in a high potency--I inquired if she would work with me.

I'm worried though because, I am so sensitive. But I will keep it in mind.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selma.. you've not had an difficult issues come up treating your daughter?

If you have the time, please share more about the miasm treatment.

Bob.. what in addition to the photons for parasites? Are there nododes for that? I am considering a zapper.

Maureen.. if you are reading, I would love to hear how things are going with the photons and rife.

Robin

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Member # 2863

wow, oxy,

do share more, if you are so inclined and you end up working with her.

is her essay available to the public?

mo

--------------------
-- anais nin

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

It is in a forthcoming book I received an advance review copy of and then sent on to Truthfinder. It was edited by Ernest Laszlo and has many essays. If she reads this maybe she can post the exact title and publisher as I only remember it had something about Akashic (as in Akashic records) in the title. Lots of interesting essays but hers in particular was fascinating.

But I had such a bad experience formerly with high potencies.

However when I asked on the homeopathy professionals list if anybody had that experience (clairvoyantly receiving remedies and doses) as I have a few times, I was backchanneled--yes. It's not a substitute for the repertory or lots of experience, but it is not to be ignored, either...

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, when conversation turns to treatment with a specific doctor on this board, I think it's best not to mention the name of the doctor, or other information that identifies him. It's just good precautionary practice to protect those trying to help us. It's also a LymeNet rule. Posting about an article and the author of an article is different - no explicit treatment is stated or implied in that instance.

And just so there's no confusion for those who briefly scanned the above posts ..... Doc Wh. IS NOT the doc who came from Germany, changed his name, etc. I don't want anyone to misinterpret what was said, and a quick glance might give the wrong impression.

For Mo.....
The book - `The Akashic Experience: Science and the Cosmic Memory Field' - Ervin Laszlo; published by Inner Traditions, Rochester, VT; website is InnerTraditions.com (no ISBN # had been assigned yet). There are about 20 first-hand accounts from various authors of their experiences in The Akashic Field (the world beyond the brain and body).

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Thanks for the additional info, Mo. I'll definitely consider trying the webhomeopath site again. Although, there is now a free downloadable Complete Repertory that just came available - I'm waiting until some of the `bugs' are identified and worked out, but the initial reports from users is encouraging. (http://www.completedynamics.com/ if you are interested....)

Although very popular in the European homeopathic community, heavy detox and `drainage' protocols are considered to be a `fad' and unnecessary by a lot of classical homeopaths here in the USA. They believe that if the correct remedies are chosen, no additional detox is necessary; the detox is part of the action of the proper remedy. And this may explain why the classical approach may take longer than some other homeopathic protocols - time needed for the body to slowly detox and re-balance.

BUT, with the addition of photons..... well, it appears that at the very least, it speeds up all processes. This is definitely a new field of experimentation so I'm not going to jump to any conclusions one way or another. I'll learn here from what people are finding with energetic testing and actual use of photons + homeopathics + detox.

As for herbs, they are `medicines', too, by their very nature. Conventional meds can interfere with homeopathics, so I'm sure certain herbs can, too. Let's not forget that many remedies are made from herbs, and retain many of the same attributes of the herbs.... so if you are taking a remedy that can be antidoted by the remedy Hypericum (St. John's Wort), then perhaps the actual herb could antidote the remedy, also. Both onion and garlic can antidote the remedy Thuja. But onion and garlic don't antidote EVERY remedy..... (so energetic testing of anything else done or taken during treatment is a key element here, methinks). From the perspective of a homeopath, it's much easier to preclude most herbals and other meds rather than try to explain all this to every patient.

Even Dr. W. does this when folks go for Bionic treatment. He wants patients using only what he already knows is beneficial and complementary..... AND he uses energetic testing on every patient. So, perhaps Doc Wh's strict regimen makes good sense. He doesn't want his patients to accidentally sabotage their treatment.

Mo, I've noticed that Doc Wh. sometimes uses the remedies Tick Bite and Lyme Tick for treatment..... I hate to ask this but if the subject of tbds comes up when you talk to him, could you ask him where he gets these remedies? I think he made one himself, but don't know if it was done at a lab or not. Rather than speculate, I'd rather hear it from him. Thanks. [Smile]

--------------------
Tracy

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks for the info Tracy. Interesting about the "fad" idea...

Does classical homeopathy have a way to remedy all of the toxins we come into contact with? I don't know if people were exposed to as many toxins & chemicals when homeopathy originated.

I'm sure there were people involved in dangerous work where they were exposed to things but these days - we are surrounded by thousands of chemicals - not to mention the viruses & pathogens.

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Right--Doc Wh is the son of Christopher Edward...as I think my posts made clear. Interesting heritage but raised questions for me.

Maria Sagi is not treating me--just recommended a high potency nosode. She is all the way in Budapest.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Sparkle. I don't think classical homeopathy can deal with ALL the toxic burden we are dealing with today.

That is why other homeopathic currents like Heel exists, I find. They deal MOSTLY with toxicity in a very strong way.

While classical approach can deal with miasms that make us held toxins, I don't feel it is enough. At least, not as fast as I would expect.

--
I guess a more clear picture starts to form in my brain: I start to see the nosode + intense Heel cleaning THROUGH photons as a treatment a bit similar to simple abx or herbs.

They are definitively not classical, not dealing with miasms, just simple remedies to kill and cleanse. With the difference of amazing efficacy and simplicity when compared to the dozens or hundreds of killers and cleansers one has to be on with the normal abx/ herbal approach.

But they are similar in the way that they simply kill and cleanse, like abx, supplements, herbs.

If one wishes to go getting really better, one has to address other things like probably the AI is doing (I'm pretty sure AI deals with antibodies too, not only allergies), with classical homeopathy for miasms, with psychological treatments, neural therapy....

In order to change the whole milieu of disease.

I think photons by themselves help on that too, to address some miasms.

If you guys are interested on neural therapy, just google it. It is a very interesting way and very fast way to treat many of the miasms and deep blockages left from infection or disease, I find.

I am almost 100% convinced one can do neural therapy with procaine homeopathic through photons too. I'm getting amazing results.

No way, the more you go on treatment, the most complex it gets as we need to be treating deeper and deeper,not anymore killing-cleansing only.
--

Robin, yes, I had some difficulties with photons as I'm new on them. I didn't quite know how to cleanse, for example. NOw I think I'm getting a pattern. Even though, my liver is always a bit more stressed than while I was on herbs only.

My daughter is still testing for garinii. So I'm giving her 2-4 drops of cats claw a day for that.
gotta go

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

I also added galium Heel for her, wrong decision. Too strong detox remedy. If you guys go for Heel through photons or IV, I would recommend now:

- nux vomica homaccord
- berberis homaccord
- add the magic mix of ubichinon + citrokehl + coenzyme compostum for rebuilding enzymes and getting loads of energy through boosting ATP production
- probably AFTER then add other remedies like lymphomyosot, hepar comp, solidago comp. Only adding galium compositum at the end.

There are a few articles if one googles about this 'order' to clean.

I also recently added Magnesium phosphoricum from heel too (through photons), in different potencies, it was very relaxing. Plus, now I don't need to ingest any magnesium whatoever.

I only recently got the Systemic drainage from Desbio, this looks to be a very good product too, that can possibly substitute hepar compositum and solidago compositum, if my memory is good.

the berberis hommacord is a very strong remedy by itself (interesting as it kills and cleans). I felt a strong reaction with it.

If you all are not interested in the whole combo, I guess only Ubichinon + citrokehl + coezyme compositum would do wonders already. Combined with photons, this mix is magic!! Loads of energy boosting.

The mere addition of energy to our cells will help on detox, kill, regulate, cell communication. I was only ingesting this mix before, but now through photons, this is even better.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Another remedy to leave on this thread is Traumeel, a sort of potent antiinflamatory.

I'm still new on this too, let's see. Almost everyone I test, test positive for it too. Maybe because of colds... I don't know.

---
Except for Mucan from Pekana, the other detox homeopathics I bought from Pekana can't compare to the Heel products. Heel is much superior, in my opinion.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robin : If you have photons, I don't think you need to rife. If you do you should take great care. In that both of these methods stimulate eletromagnetic reactions of differenct kinds. I worry a little about possible mutations this might cause. Again combining rife with photonic light healing.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heiwalove
Member # 6467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiwalove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
selma, heel remedies only come in dissolvable under-the-tongue tablets, yes?

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/violinexplosion

Posts: 1848 | From seattle, wa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Member # 2863

this info is dense and i've been reading but not near caught up.

thanks tracy for that
description/explanation/essay
on the principles of homeopathy and photon work.
that helped.

i will ask doc wh. about his tbd remedies, i have not had cause to yet, but now would like to know myself.

brussels, or others.. what is heel?
and i gotta look up neural therapy.

daughter has gut issues, son has brain issues.
still rough in my house. we will be atarting LENS
neurofeedback soon for him.

(which not too many folks here responded to knowing about i guess o.t. for this thread, but LENS is very interesting using tiny frequencies to rewire brain waves, and i'll post on that when we have had time with it)

mo

--------------------
-- anais nin

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Thanks, Sparkle.... I think I may have used the wrong wording..... rather than calling it a `fad', I think the terminology was more like `drainage remedies are all the rage', or something like that. One homeopath implied that these drainage remedies and protocols are only necessary because homeopaths are too lazy or unskilled at finding `the right remedy'. Well, there may be some truth to that. But it could certainly be argued that finding `the right remedy' is no small feat, especially in today's complicated modern society. So, I don't automatically fault current practitioners for seeking new methods to get their patients healthy again.

**''Does classical homeopathy have a way to remedy all of the toxins we come into contact with? I don't know if people were exposed to as many toxins & chemicals when homeopathy originated.''**

Good point, and good question. In my (modern) Repertory, there is an entire chapter dedicated to Toxicity. You will find all kinds of things: Ailments from steroids to ailments from ozone, pesticides, mercury, lead, silicon, Ritalin, narcotics, x-rays..... certainly not everything we encounter in the world but clearly an ongoing database is being created to treat the `toxins' of today.

The best defense, though, is to treat the susceptibility to the toxins. For instance, one prominent contemporary homeopath states that unless you have an active Syphilitic Miasm, you will not have troubles from average exposure to Mercury. It is only when under direct influence of this miasm that you will accumulate Mercury in your body.

This goes back to what bejoy was saying about `allergies to pathogens', or what she calls `negative sensitivities'. When those are present, the immune system doesn't know how to deal with pathogens. I think this all relates to our susceptible state, whether we call it miasms or negative sensitivities - it makes us vulnerable because we can't get rid of the toxin, pathogen, whatever it might be.

And what is the best approach to subduing these `negative sensitivities'? Well, that's what we're all trying to figure out.

So, as an analogy, all the detoxing may be the equivalent of pumping the water out of your basement without fixing the leaks that allow it in there in the first place. And until you fix the leaks, you'd better pump out the water.

Now, don't anybody get mad at me for that! Obviously, if fixing the basement leaks were just a simple feat, we would all do it immediately. But seriously, I DO believe that so much detox is necessary for most of us because of our underlying mistunements as opposed to all the toxins and pathogens we encounter.

Selma, you said:
**'' I don't think classical homeopathy can deal with ALL the toxic burden we are dealing with today.''**

Bear in mind that a key element in classical homeopathy - when it comes to chronic illnesses - is finding THE RIGHT REMEDY at any given point. But without that, well..... you and I agree 100%.

I wonder, too, if photons address miasms and susceptibilities on some level, or perhaps photons might make it easier to address these `negative sensitivities'.

I tried Traumeel ages ago with no effect.... but I knew nothing then about what to expect or how to use any homeopathic products. Plus, I was often on conventional medications at the time, and I do think that the longer I can stay away from conventional meds, the more sensitive I am to the effects of homeopathics.

Robin, I think Bob has a point about the rife + photons. I would be hesitant on that one.

Mo, you are welcome. And thank you so much for agreeing to ask about the `Tick Bite' and `Lyme Tick' remedies. I just want to know who makes them. Wish he used one called the `Sickest Tick on the Planet' so it would cover most of the co-infections we encounter. [Big Grin] (I'm thinking more along the lines of using it as part of after-the-bite preventative therapy, but it would be an interesting candidate for use with photons, too.)

I have heard of LENS, and I thought at the time that it sounded pretty amazing.....

--------------------
Tracy

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy -- absolute must for those just bitten by any insect, mosquito, tick, spider what ever. Put iodine on it to disinfect the wound area. I now really believe a lot of issues with micoplasma, borrelia or Co's could stop at the wound site.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks, Tracy. That was very informative.

Selma, you're going alittle too fast for me but I'm trying to keep up. I'm doing a bit of rethinking since I don't feel like I'm making enough progress. I still wake up feeling like I was hit by a train...

Bob- I was thinking that it might be beneficial to alternate Rife with photons & homeopathy. The light has become too much for me. Last dose of mycoplasmas I took orally - without the light.

I used the LightWorks for about 20 minutes for pain (without nosodes) & I had a detox reaction for 2 days from my intestines... It was mostly intestinal pain, can't eat regular food - just bland foods, etc.

It's a bit too strong for me. Some people I know can use it for hours....

I have to think about all of this...

Brussels
Member # 13480

Tracy, there are about 100,000 substances that are 'new' to the environement, totally man made, unknown to humandkind decades ago.

In the next years to come, about 30,000 new chemicals are expected to come. No control on 99,99% of such chemicals. We are all part of it.

No way classical homeopathy, in my opinion, could deal with such a burden. With tendencies to store one or more chemicals yes, but not with the shere amount of stress.

We are all sick from chemicals, to a lesser or larger degree, in my opinion. It doesn't matter the type of person we are.

Same as for EMRs. The sheer amount and exposure makes us all sick. Some less, some more.

Like if you inject heavy metals in someone. Once it's low amount, a few will get sick, others no. I believe classical homeopathy can deal with that type of sick patients.

But when you inject a certain amount that exceeds what a living being can handle, there's no way any remedy, homeopathic or not, can deal with that toxicity. Everyone will collapse, some a bit faster, some less fast.

My opinion!!
---

Thanks for your opinion on Traumeel. I'm new on that one.

About miasms... I don't know. I think photons can deal with some of them.

---
Heiwa, yes, some Heel come as so, you got to look at their catalogue. Some come in mulitple forms. I'm trying to buy everything in vials because I find many of their products are working well through vials.

But my naturopath did prescribe me the IV vials through ingestion (like Ubichinon) long ago. I took them through mouth for quite some time, but since I bought my PE1, I take them through photons.

-----
Mo, Heel is just the brand name of products used by dr. W. for detoxing patients through iv.

---

Today I got a beginning of a cramp, Magnesium from Sanum is testing for ingestion. So the Mag phosphoricum either didn't work through photons or I just need the real mineral to have chemical reactions done well (not only homeopathic).

---
Sparkle, sorry to see you are so down lately.

As I told you, I believe you are in need to detox, but who knows for sure...

Dr. K. always says, in ANY chronic disease (cancer, CFS, MS, whatever) there are three pillars to treat: infection load, toxic load, psychological load. They come in the same amount.

the higher the psychol. load, the higher the toxins load, the higher the infection load.

When one of the loads falls down (for ex, infection load falls because of a good killing protocol), the balance of the 3 pillars gets lost and our bodies will try to get back to initial position, UNLESS we deal with the other pillars SIMULTANEOUSLY. Meaning, unloading toxins AND treating psychological problems.

If all 3 are not addressed, in his opinion, the body will sooner or later get back to initial stage of chronic sickness. Meaning, that what we killed, will be refilled by new pathogens to be again in the same 'amount' as with toxins and psychological load.

I feel photons do kill quite well, but if you still think you need extra Rife and extra abx to go on further, it is your choice. I think that sounds like more 'collapsing', at least, for me, knowing my body that can't detox well...

---
Tracy, I guess what dr. K calls psycho load is what you call miasms and such pillar certainly can be dealt with homeopathic treatment. Mabe dr. K and you try to speak the same thing, in the end?

if yes, I agree with you totally!

I find this image quite good. I came to appreciate it only with the time.

Scott just wrote about it in Public Health Alert.

Mo
Member # 2863

brussels,

am i taking this correctly....?
in simple terms; you are saying doc k. believes the higher the psychological load, the higher the toxins load?

(i get the balance concept, thanks for writing on that, but i don't know if i'm correct in assuming the above).

~ m

--------------------
-- anais nin

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks all.

Selma, I don't know what else I can do to detox... I have the Cowden detox tinctures here (I'm I'm taking them as needed) & I've been taking Lymphomyosot. I've been dry brushing & using a rebounder. I eat pretty good. I don't have any food allergies that I know of...

I've been taking charcoal, chlorella, clay & psylium as needed. I have 4 mercury fillings but I've have had tests & my burden is low. I'd like to get the fillings out ASAP but I don't have the money today. Even still - it will take some time to get it out of my system.

There's always more to do... It's just that the pain sucks! I'm tired of it.

BTW - I don't think I'm going to go back to abx anytime soon.

When I first got ill - I went to see a psychologist because I though it was psychosomatic. I don't think what we are dealing with is very linked to psych issues. It helps to deal with that but for me - it's not a huge focus right now.

The pain I'm dealing with is a trauma in & of itself... I don't think it's caused by my parents or stuff I went through as a child... Alot of people have a hard time with life & don't develop Lyme, etc.

I might be wrong...

The idea of miasms is interesting to me, though.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think it has to be psychological in the sense of needing counseling as much as energetic holdings for lack of a better word.

The nmt therapist I am going to tested that 9% of my unconsciousness believes I will heal. I dont know if this stuff is bogus or for real.. but I dont think she is very far off there. Why? We could talk about that for a life time.

Perhaps some of us are "miasmically"/genetically/contsitutionally inclined to hold emotional injuries, energetic exposures of a negative kind. Chronic illness perpetuates that.

The quantum biology thought is that these do effect the lives of our cells. We reflect them and they reflect us. We also reflect the field and some of us are more sensitive to that.

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clairenotes
Member # 10392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clairenotes         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there may be an attraction between negative emotions and microbes. In my own experience, for instance, I became very ill during a time of great anxiety and fear due to a family member's addiction. A strong flu was going around that winter and I never fully recovered from it (a significant `never the same since' homeopathic consideration). This time period marked the onset of my LD.

As I have unlayered the microbes over the years, it seemed to allow the energy of the emotions to release. I didn't have to do anything really other than the LD protocol, except deal with the space left behind... a lighter feeling that took awhile to get used to. This after years of 'talking' therapy.

Energy work such as reiki, acupuncture, yoga, etc., also helped prior to LD treatment and even allowed me to go through one of the most joyful periods of my life prior to diagnosis. But getting rid of the microbes had the greatest impact.

Any residual issues left after treatment were much more easily dealt with because the clarity that is the result of clearing these bugs is so strong. Typical negative emotions that used to linger for longer periods of time cycled through much more easily. And `right/ethical action' becomes very clear/natural (unless perhaps someone grows up in a milieu where improper thought/action is rewarded and considered normal... complete upside down)

I have witnessed this pattern twice as I recently had to deal with a non-lyme infection or rather an infection not typically associated with LD (trichinella).

There are a few practitioners in this area that believe one has to clear the emotions first... maybe this is true... I am not sure. Maybe the energy work allowed a more successful treatment. But generally, I feel that just going after the microbes is the most important thing... the rest should follow.

Claire

Posts: 1111 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Interesting comments, Claire. And all of you.
I do think I came to appreciate this 'concept'of the 3 pillars with the time only.

Each of the 'pillars' are not simple to deal with.

Like detox is not 'simple' detox: take a few herbs /sups for a few months and get rid of heavy metals, amalgams, root canals, plastics, pollutants, chemicals in air, food chemicals...

We accumulated these since before birth, and still continue accumulating at a daily base. If we get rid of them at once, we simply die. Detox by itself is an art, way of life, and the most difficult part of treatment in my opinion.

For me, this is by far, the most difficult pillar to deal with.

The easiest, is killing, the microbe pillar. I have no doubt because it is so easy to find what microbes are causing disease to us and then find the right remedies. If we can't name the microbe, we can still find remedies to treat these with anyone with average skills in energetic tests.

I agree with all, that microbe killing is VERY important. I wouldn't be alive if I didn't kill borrelia, babesia, bart whatever else came full force in 2005-2006.

But it IS the easiest, there are so many efficient techniques, Rife, abx, herbs, tinctures, homeopathy, nosodes, now nosodes through light, some are killed by nogier, enzymes kill others, MMS, colloidal silver, zappers, Rizols, etc. All so efficient. That's why it's the easiest in my opinion.

The psycho part is NOT difficult to treat either. Not the easiest, but not at all too difficult in my opinion. It can be FAST and you just need a skillful practioner.

I did and do my psycho treatment with PK (psychokinesiology also based on dr. K's school) and I swear this is efficient and fast. No need for many years of psch. analysis etc. It just needs follow up as layers show up constantly, but no need for hours of treatment. A few minutes to half an hour a week of treatment is enough to progress, in my opinion.

Only MFT (or EFT) can do wonders by itself.

I believe is that THERE IS no one single cause for disease. I don't always believe it's the psycho the first cause or toxins the first cause. The TENDENCY is that psycho comes as the main deeper source, then we hold toxins, then immune system gets messed up, then we allow microbes to grow. But it's now always, it's not 100% like that, I believe.

For example, the presence of die off toxins, heavy metals or other allergens make us in such a stress that they do cause psychologiccal damage in themselves in my opinion.

All of us know what is lyme rage, right? For me, being in constant mode of lyme rage (or candida rage, parasite rage, it's all the same) constant bad mood, negativeness coming from the feeling of toxicity can cause life long damage to human relations and to ourselves, or course. So, more trauma.

Like what Robin says about these quantum realities, they do influence our health in all senses, going down to the physical body.

So here we have the microbes (1st pillar) emitting toxins (2nd pillar), making our lives a hell (third pillar). So it can be the other way around! Not always the 3rd pillar causing us to be sick with microbes...

I don't think the main cause for us to be so sick is only psycho. Pycho is just one part, that is what classic homeopathy tries to deal with and all the psycho schools that deal with disease too.

As I said above, I do believe that the sheer amount of toxins in our world make us all sick, some to a lesser degree (because they detox better, for whatever reasons, genetic or because they have less psycho burden, who knows?), some to a higher degree (because they tend to hold toxins). Like us all with lyme, I believe.

But you'll find toxins in whatever people you test. Healthy or not, with energetic tests or with urine tests!! It's not a matter of genetic constitution or miasms. It's just our world, our food, our furniture, cars, the air we breathe...

We, human beings, were not built to deal with 130,000 of unknown chemicals, many of them mimic our own hormones and disturb us. Then the sheer amount of EMRs we are being bombarded mess up with cell communication, mess up further with hormone production... Consequently, with our immune system.

We are all affected from EMRs exposures too, but some don't feel too sick, some do fall more sick.

Dr. K. believes it's EMRs our biggest problem, not even chemical toxicity. For him, that is number one problem to be dealt with in any chronic disease. He sees that clearly among his patients. I suppose EMRs shall enter in the toxic pillar??!

If one is bombarded 24 hours a day with EMRs, at night we can't sleep deeply well, our glands are affected, well, how can anyone heal?

So the second pillar (EMRs)could cause disease (microbes to develop), further make us difficult people to detox (because we mainly detox at night during sleep), then further making us feel crap, negative, and further going into depression or whatever, causing psycho damage (3rd pillar) and the cycle goes on...

As for our bodies holding toxins due to small or big psycho traumas, this is something I now truly believe. I have seen that on myself and on so many people that I can't believe there are big exceptions. It is not always big trauma. Minor traumas too.

Like yesterday, I treated my thyroid. It tested as being stresed due to a psychological reason. I kept asking and came as something that happened when I was 26 years old. With a friend I had. I can barely remember what happened, I just remember we got separate and the feeling of the separation was bad. He was not a boyfriend, just a very good friend.

Really, I can't remember what happened, it was not a big trauma, for sure. But my thyroid still remembers. So I treated it with tapping, etc (PK technique). Or one can treat with mere MFT tapping. My thyoroid is not stressed anymore, at least now. I gotta continue testing further, next week and so on, sometimes I get other layers showing up.

Another example: a woman comes to me with problems to absorb iron. She suffers from that for a long time, and now has to take iron infusions every 3 months. She seems not to able to absorb iron. The iron is well absorbed in her gut, but her cells don't want to absorb iron. She's got no allergy to it either.

It tests as Psycho, but nothing to do with her own past. It tests as something deep in her limbic brain, that can only be treated with colors. Well, PK again! I treated her with colors and eye movements. Let's see for the next months to come!! She came to me because I 'cured' her daughter of some food allergies long ago...

This thing of the limbic brain and color treatments, I can't even explain, something that we carry genetically? No idea, I just know it works like a spell. That is what dr. K teaches im his PK courses too.

It's like our cells have memory, and any event will leave an imprint somewhere in our physical or emotional bodies (even if our memory forgets).
If the event is negative, it can cause for example, a root of a tooth to hold toxins (I just got a case of a woman like that).

Of course that if you don't do kinesiology or energetic tests, this is an almost impossible task to discover. And the people who don't do that by their own are skeptics to accept that. I was one! (certainly not anymore now).

When a duck told me I was sick due to psycho problems I wanted to kill him. The way these ducks see lyme and other chronic diseases as merely psychological is wrong. 100% wrong. We do need killing remedies.

But now I do believe there's a close relationship, even though we can't say it's always the psycho that comes first. I think we all know how much lyme stresses our lives, enough to cause big traumas one after the other. These traumas were caused by being sick with microbes, so not always it is the 3rd pillar causing damage to the other 2, but it can be just the opposite.

I find his concept very good to give me some light on how to deal with lyme or with any other disease in the long run. And it helps me to balance my treatment, specially now that microbes are not so important.

I have time and energy to deal with other stuff than killing.

Just another hint: I just put aluminium foil on my computer. Shiny part to the computer itself!! It tests as not affecting my pineal gland anymore!!!

The problem we, chronic sufferers fighting infections have, is mainly that we have no PHYSICAL time nor energy (nor money, sometimes) to deal deeply on all these 3 pillars. So we keep on concentrating on number 1.

gotta go...

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Bob, I think disinfecting the bite area is a terrific idea. But I have to tell you that the needle-like proboscis on insects like ticks and mosquitoes is so small that the skin and flesh surrounding the puncture area tends to close up quickly after removal. It's very difficult for anything topical to penetrate as far down as the proboscis reaches.

I even see this with puncture wounds on my cat after he gets beat up by the neighborhood bully cat. The wounds are small and close up quickly on the surface, trapping all kinds of nasty bacteria inside the wound. Cats are particularly prone to this. Even if I found the wounds soon after a cat fight, and shaved the wounds and treated with something like topical peroxide, he would STILL develop a nasty, infected abscess on occasion. And sometimes I would miss a small wound somewhere and it would get infected. It wasn't until I started giving the cat Ledum 30C after a fight that he stopped developing infections in the wounds. I rarely even shave the wounds or treat them topically anymore unless they are fairly large. Just the Ledum 30C for a few days, depending on how the wounds look, etc.

Selma, I think it comes down to the body's ability to slough off what it doesn't want or doesn't need. I think it's possible to change that with homeopathic treatment, though it will vary widely depending on a lot of factors. And it's hard to imagine that we humans can survive for too many more generations with the level of garbage that we are exposed to every day. This insanity will be stopped, one way or another.

Interesting about the Mag-phos..... I recently needed Mag-phos 6x to quell some strange, pricking/ biting pains in my feet and hands. Just 2 tablets and the pains went. And I didn't start having those pains until AFTER I started ingesting a bit of liquid magnesium-citrate (Natural Calm). So, I can only assume that the homeopathic version of magnesium was needed to direct proper absorption of the actual magnesium supplement.... ? So, where my body is concerned, I'm coming to some similar conclusions that you did.....

I think Dr. K. may be a seriously brilliant man. But it still comes down to my analogy about the leaky basement; if we can't figure out how to plug the leaks, we've got to keep pumping the water out.

Sparkle, I don't know anyone who doesn't have some quirks of personality or behavior, even those who seem particularly balanced. The human mind is marvelous at coping, but I do think that there is often sort of a `residue' that can persist after some stress, almost comparable to a physical toxin or perhaps a physical scar. As Robin called them - energetic holdings.

And these may originate with your parents or grandparents, not with you. Didn't I just read something about the children and grandchildren born to holocaust victims exhibit many of the same underlying fears, though they never had the experience? Could be `learned' behavior in some cases, but I wonder........

Like Claire, my onset of overt LD symptoms corresponds to a time of great stress in my life, too, with several dynamics occurred back-to-back.

But as Selma said, it doesn't come down to a single `cause'. Great explanation of all this, Selma, by the way. Very well said - an excellent description.

Selma, the tin foil: You put this on your monitor, or all over your CPU, or exactly WHERE?

I'm quite sure my time at the computer fries my brain. So, I was going to tape some of my little copper rings to it, but the tin foil thing sounds better maybe......

--------------------
Tracy

Brussels
Member # 13480

Tracy, I just put them on my CPU, as my screen doesn't bother me as much as the CPU! The only problem is to leave it 'breathing', so we gotta make some holes for ventilation. Then I built a structure with cardboard that stands to block some of the EMRs towards me on the places that I did holes (a bit like a photo frame that we use on tables), and covered it too with alu foil. A kind of barrier, if you see what I mean.

It seems I can calm down much more near this computer.

Another thing I did, I just tested all plugs to see if they need to be plugged the other way around. I don't know if you have these types of plugs you can use either one way or another. If there are 3 points, then you won't have the problem. Here in Switzerland they still use the 2 point plugs that create EMRs if plugged in the 'bad' sense.

I only did energetic tests, but I think there are machines that can read it, as a friend of mine measured these EMRs for me once with an eletronic machine.

The PE1 radio and infrared frequencies can be blocked like this with aluminium foil, according to the maker (he tested that after I asked him).

As we use alu foils to block some EMRs for homeopathic products, I am just in trial here at home, as this CPU makes me sick!!

I do feel the difference, but only time will tell!

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I've had alot of stress in my life. Many people do but don't have Lyme or mystery illnesses. I may not have had as much stress as some people - so, it's kind of hard to quantify how this affects us.

I think psy issues are valid but what effects you at 5 or 16 may not effect you as much at 40. So, if we are all holding on to hurts from any age or before birth - I think the whole planet would be in the hospital right now.

I think we are under attack with some kind of weird pathogens. They may be natural or they may be man made... it's just hard to say. We don't even have a basis to address this issue since most of the world seems to be in denial about it.

I know I would be a much happier person if I wasn't in constant pain & pretty much disabled. It's really put a dent into my reality...

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Selma and all, Where can I go to learn more about PK?

Thank you all for this great thread!

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I think the emotional and or psychic or miasmic holdings are part of the picture for me.

I think it is all personal. My husband, stuff doesnt stick to him internally like it does or has for me.

I think where, when it does, it can be a contributing factor to chronic illness.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Did you all read this? bionicsurfbabe asked Dr.W what happens to the lyme:

http://bionicsurfbabe.blogspot.com/

it eliminates OR it changes its frequency to a less harmful form....

Brussels
Member # 13480

It's great news for Surfbabe! Thanks for posting.

Robin, I learned that in courses done by dr. K.

I guess the shortest cut is just finding a practioner who did the courses.

When I was very sick and knew nothing about it, it was my naturopath and lyme doctor who were in charge of that. The confidence comes only after experience, so it won't be very useful to do the courses now. Besides, you need ART 1 to do PK 1 due to muscle testing technicques.

In Germany, there's a database with names of people who did all 4 courses plus the MFT courses.

You don't have to find an ART specialist, just a psychologist or someone with similar background that did the PK and MFT courses. They won't treat you for disease necessarily, but they will treat you for blockages.

I wonder if there wouldn't be such a database in the US... I guess you could find it at Biopure?

---
Sparkle, all of us carry a psycho load, even the ones who are 'never' sick. And now that I can make all these tests, there's no one that is NOT sick, in my opinion. There are merely degrees of sickness and 'healthness'.

You are right, not everyone is in hospital. Part of it is due to miasms, I suppose. That makes a big difference in between people.

Part of it genetic background (some are merely stronger than others, or detox better than others). Part of it because some are less exposed to toxins and microbes.

Part of it, vaccinations I suppose (the more you get these, I believe, the more vulnerable you get to infections). Etc... So many variants.

Many times, like Tracy said, it's not even our own history, but it goes back to our parents' history, our grandparents', possibly even grand grand parents'.

Sometimes, it's our aunties and uncles, or grand aunties and uncles' histories entering our histories, even if we were never told of what happened. I've seen that on and on.

Other times, it's not even our histories or our family histories, but the 'energy' of the people who are around us that block us (husband, wife, children, family members usually). The blockage is sometimes so deep, they do 'enter' in our deeper 'soul' to block us from healing.

Even if we, as individuals, want to heal, if there's such an exterior blockage affecting us, we can't heal. Sometimes we need treating the other person who's doing that. It's fast to treat that too through these techniques.

Sometimes, the person says "I want to heal, to get truly better and healthy" and it's true (muscle tested, no stress coming). Then the person says "Everyone around me wants me to be healed and healthy again", bingo, stress comes and muscle test say 'not true'.

We can repeat the operation with different sentences to re-check. It's fascinating when we find things like that!!

Does it look hard to believe? Certainly. If I didn't trust my muscle tests, I would never believe that either. Then you treat that 'exterior blockage' from someone else, and see improvement in the person in the weeks, months to come. The you just connect the dots.

Sometimes, it's something also deeper in our lymbic brains, that we have no idea of, that can be de-conditioned (is this English???)through eye movements and color treatment. This comes AS OFTEN AS psycho treatments linked to personal histories.

We are just so complex. The network of relations, or of 'memories' that belong to us or to the ones around us, or our ancestors is so complex...

If we go by trial and error, it will take about 10 lives time to solve our problems of today. If we go by energetic tests through a skillful practioner, it'll take probably a few months to solve most of these problems.

------

Having said that, I was barely treated for psycho problems to get out of lyme first time I got to remission. My main problems were not psycho related, but were more toxins + pathogens + neural therapy to be done than psycho treatments.

But the more I want to get better, the more I see there are psychological aspects that show up. Peeling the onion theory. I've treated dozens of minor problems like that for myself. So many times with color and eye movement therapy too.

Some people are just the opposite: they need intense psycho treatment from start to get better. Miasms!

clairenotes
Member # 10392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clairenotes         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a very nice description of the three pillars, Selma. It is true, there are a lot of possibilities for how we might stay ill.

As I read your comments it seems that some of the earlier energy work I did may well have contributed to a quicker recovery once I received LD diagnosis and began receiving treatment. I truly was an emotional mess prior to this energy work.

Acupuncture can sometimes clear emotional issues/energy very nicely. It can have a very profound immediate effect. Clearing LD proper then brought a higher level of clarity. And it is true... everything is a continued process... nothing is ever complete, in my opinion, as we are faced with new things to be cleared sometimes on a daily basis.

Yoga helps keep the channels open also... the energy of emotions flow through without physical impedence or chance of becoming blocked. And it can help create an awareness for blockages that do exist. But not all of us have the energy for this yet. Adopting some of the breathing techniques could be helpful or even just simply, 'remembering to breathe.'

High potency arnica montana is also nice for clearing some emotional trauma along with the flower remedies. But these are more subtle... perhaps best used for fine-tuning once other larger issues are clear.

Claire

Posts: 1111 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Claire, which potency of arnica do you use?
It's true that accupuncture, other techniques can help on treating miasms.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Even photons on the surrounding field of our bodies, I feel, can do deeper treatments than merely applying photons on the body.

I guess there are many techniques, cranio sacral massage is another, and as you said, meditation, chi kong /tai chi chuan can change us from deeply inside too.

Or Bach flowers, certainly homeopathy... Or the treatment of anbibodies I did and have been doing, somehow this affects me deeply I find.

I am very interested in this arnica montana, claire. If you answer fast, I still can order that for Monday as I'm going to Brussels to get my 1,000K borrelia burgdorferi nosode (and the garini ones).

thanks!!

clairenotes
Member # 10392

The arnica potencies in a formula that I use are: 3x 6x 12x 30x 100x 1000x 50lm. The formula is meant for physical and emotional trauma, though I have used it mainly for emotional trauma (procaine seems to work more efficiently for me for physical trauma).

Claire

[ 04-13-2009, 06:58 AM: Message edited by: clairenotes ]

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Thanks, Selma - I like the idea of the cardboard + the tin foil around the CPU. I don't want it too close - I'm a little concerned about any stray static electricity in our dry air..... with my luck, I'll short out my computer or myself.  Maybe I'll tape the little copper thingies on there first and see how that goes. Safer for someone like me.

Robin, thanks for the link to bionicsurfbabe's blog - sounds pretty good for her. Also very interesting what Dr. W. said about what happens to the Lyme bugs. I have to agree with him simply because there are people out there who aren't symptomatic though they have Bb I their systems (my ex-boyfriend).

Again, Selma, excellent explanation of how we can be affected on the mental - even cellular - level by a number of variants. When we talk about the `psycho load', this has nothing to do with `hypochondriasis', which is what some of us have been accused of in the course of our illness. We're talking about genuine alterations in the pattern that defines health in our physical selves. It's real.

Great tips, Claire..... especially the breathing thing. So simple, but when I concentrate on it a just a few times I day, I CAN feel a difference at the end of the day.

--------------------
Tracy

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just made a series therapy out of a tick my friend sent me. It bit her and she got a nasty EM. The series tests well. We'll see how well it works! I have a feeling it's going to be bomber, as it tests at 100%.

I was able to energy test the tick out of my Lyme test kit. Three infections. But you never know what else the tick might be carrying that's not in the test kit, so this way we get it all!

We'll add Systemic Drainage, Magnesium, and Proteolytics for good die-off removal.

If necessary, we'll add photons, and I think we've got this bite all wrapped up!

I'm pretty excited about this technology and combination.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Claire, many thanks. I'm getting a strong yes for 100X and higher!! I'm gonna ask them to do these too! Thanks, really!

Interesting comments about procaine helping with physical blockages (I am finding my procaine experiences through photons amazing) while these arnica helping with psychological related traumas! All are miasms, right?

I have a feeling that undiluted procaine through IV or subcutaneal injections are stronger than through photons though. I don't use undiluted procaine through photons as it tested way through strong, but I use a D2 dilution... It is already very helpful, I feel.
---
Tracy, check also your plugs in case you have two point plug. They create already a very bad field by themselves.

You are right about the hypocondriac thing...

Before I forget forever, here is the potency equivalence table:

LM0 = D6 = C3
LMI = D10 = C5
LMII = D15 = C7-C8
LMIII = D19 = C9-C19
LMIV = D24 = C12
LMXXX = D146 = C73

I'm not sure how we can use this table as in my muscle tests all these dilutions come as very different...

And also, before I forget; the Tables for using the pendulum in the book I told you, I have no idea if they are showing related elements. I suppose so, because the author, who is a medical doctor and basically treat ONLY with classical homeopathy, said he developed his tables for 20 years, and only published them after.

I have not enough knowledge of homeopathy to judge, that is why I'm suggesting you to buy it so that you can tell me!!!

There is also a BIG chart with iridology to be pendeled. I have done that and came with very very interesting results, even though I never did iridology before. Just to play.

---
Bejoy, I hope your tick remedy works. Is s/he going to ingest it? Just be careful with the dilutions, as for strong dilutions, she might ingest the pathogens themselves.

Keep mother tincture for future use. Test if the mother tincture, strongly sucussed is useful to be treated through photons.

I got a very strong yes for almost undiluted blood from myself, to treat TB. The sucussed 'mother tincture' tested very good. I needed it only once, and then it never tested anymore. After I added BCG nosode, I suppose now my TB went to dormant for good. It's been about a month or so without needing treatment.

So the almost undiluted TB through light was very good, I suppose.

Poor person... but 3 infections is still not that many, but be almost sure there are more. Test also candida species, you'll be amazed to find them in the ticks.

For my daughter's knee, it was her autonosdes that cured her this time. She's not needing anymore treatment for about a month or more. She had staph in her knee too (blood tested by the hospital) but she didn't take any extra staph nosodes for it (just the autonosode did the whole job).

The lyme doctor found 7 coinfections active in her knee (through slides). Now she doesn't test for any separate ampules of tick coinfections!! she never needed to treat separately her coinfections as her knee liquid autonosode had all.

She's now only on borrelia garinii treatment and higher dilutions of borrelia burgdorferi. Again, borrelia is the last one to go for us here... With or without light.

interesting thing, she was taking cats claw for borrelia garinii as I still don't have its nosode. Borrelia garinii tests exclusively in her tummy, not in her knee. So it was probably not in her autonosode.

I did with her a session of Funiculus umbilicalis two days ago (another magic Heel product), only through photons, and since then she's out of cats claw again!!

Funiculus umbilicalis is umbilical cord! It is indicated for any chronic disease affecting the connective tissue (well, borrelia is such a critter...).

http://www.homotoxicology.net/matmed/suis/conhoiok.htm

Good luck for your friend. Are you testing your PE1 on her??

Use killer oils on her wound. I don't think alcohol based or water based stuff goes deep inside but I think oil based tinctures do go inside. If undiluted, add carrier oils like almond or similar! Treat the wound. I sleep with a slice of garlic taped on the wound for about 10 days after the bite.

I forgot to include Tracy's 'preventive' treatment with Hypericum and Ledum. On of them (or both) always tests good after an infected bite and I think they combine well with tick nosodes!!

Start with lower potencies, like 30K or so and increase to at least 200K with the time!

Good luck really!

[ 03-26-2009, 09:06 AM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

clairenotes
Member # 10392

Selma -- the higher potencies of arnica montana can be really helpful, and I absolutely believe that it addresses miasms. I could almost feel something shifting or releasing at a deeper cellular level with this formula.

There are some other ingredients such as calendula, echinacea, arsenicum album... perhaps these also contribute, however, I was told that the key ingredient for emotional trauma by the practitioner who was very familiar with the formula, is the higher potencies of arnica. But if you feel like you are not quite getting results with those potencies you may like to have the complete formula.

With regard to procaine, I get an intuitive feeling that the physical substance is best in the beginning, and later photons. But it is great that you are doing so well with it with photons. Very encouraging.

It may address miasms, though I am not completely sure. It did feel at times as if it were breaking through something energetically... I had some tissue damage due to my recent infection and it was helpful for that... later photons seemed to complete the picture (not the infection, but the tissue damage).

I just noticed your post regarding t'ai chi and chi gong... yes! I agree that these are very helpful also. My husband has been doing t'ai chi for several years, but I chose yoga because the effects seemed a bit more immediate for me, a much more impatient type. T'ai chi requires more patience for results, but still just as effective in my opinion and such beautiful flowing movements (in the end they all teach patience one way or another, even to the extremely resistant [Smile] ).

Tracy -- yes, simple 'conscious' breathing can work wonders (especially the 'full even breath' type of breathing from the abdomen). The stress of LD creates a lot of tension and 'holding of the breath' that we are likely not even aware of. I hope you are doing okay... I inquired about this via e-mail.

You are all so very resourceful... it astonishes at times.

Claire

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Hey, that's terrific, Bejoy! Were you able to make the series `tick remedy' with your potentizer, or did you have to make a remedy the old-fashioned way (dilution and succussion)?

Claire and Selma.... where did this procaine therapy idea come from? It seems like such an odd substance to use.....?

Selma, I think I have 3-prong plugs on most all computer stuff....

Thanks for the potency equivalent charts. (I think there's a typ0 - should be LMIII = D19 = C9-C10 ?)

Heck, I didn't even know there was an LM0! There's no such thing as a D0 or a C0, so I don't know what that is, do you?

The LMs are so different..... one well-known homeopath says that an LM1 is stronger than a 30C...... so this gets VERY confusing for me. Maybe it is stronger but the action is gentler to a sensitive person?

RE the tables in the pendulum book..... well, I might not be able to tell, either! There are several different established ways of grouping remedies, everything from using the Periodic Table to Plant and Animal Kingdoms..... since this is a doctor, he may be concentrating on body organ systems or something, and I might not be able to see that at a glance, especially since every remedy can treat a multitude of ailments. But you certainly have me curious about this!

Seven infections in your daughter's knee! And her autonosodes were what made the difference! That's pretty amazing, Selma.

Oh, I would love to get my hands on some pure umbilical cord remedy (though it appears that this is from pigs) - is this Heel product called ``Zeel'', Selma? If so, it is available here at Vitacost! I may consider this for my dog at some point:
http://www.vitacost.com/Heel-Zeel-Homeopathic-Medication

SO true about the breathing, Claire - I catch myself doing that all the time and very shallow breaths. Some remedies I've taken actually cause me to take great, deep breaths, mostly during sleep. It seems strange at first - to awaken with this HUGE breathing going on..... and yet very natural at the same time.

Gotta go....

[ 03-26-2009, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: Truthfinder ]

--------------------
Tracy

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To clarify regarding the tick series - I used a potentiser machine so that no actual parts of the tick are or ever were in the product.

Consuming a tick in any way would be beyond my ability to participate in. Dangerous, but also just too gross and creepy.

She has been using bee venom ointment and LYM topicallly on the bite until I could finish this product.

Thanks, I will test for fungal coinfections. It's mainly a matter of interesting information, since whatever is in the tick went into the remedy.

This friend is out of town, so we'll check on photons when she comes to visit in a few weeks.

I also want to clarify, for the record, that this is a person who refused antibiotic treatment. I am not against the allopathic, as it works for many people. But I am all for a good alternative when side effects of healthy flora death and fungal growth can be avoided.

-----------------------------------

By the way, I continue to be astonished about the power of flower essence therapy. The name sounds just so "fluffy" like a nice gentle spa treatment. The outcomes, I find, are not fluffy.

I find they drop me into the depths of my deepest issues, and rearrange my relationship with them, such that I have to find a healthy and resourceful way to do my life. All in about three weeks time.

The first two weeks of the treatment, if I take as directed, can slam me into my deepest confusion or despair until I get myself rearranged to a new way of being in the world. Then when the process is done, I don't seem to have to think about the issue again.

-----------------------------------

I'm excited about the procaine therapy. I will want to learn all about it and work with it. The direct injection therapy is useful for so many people, but I'm interested in the photon injection route.

But for now, my brain is full. Do you ever get that way? I don't know if I can cram in any more information, or pull out any more creativity for a few days. Time to assimilate.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Neural therapy with or without procaine:

http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/Protocols/Klinghardt-Lecture-Neural-Therapy-and-the-Brain.html

Neural therapy with procaine and bee venon:
http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/Protocols/Neural-Therapy-with-Bee-Venom.html

Wikipedia article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neural_therapy

The best articles I found in the net to understand how such anesthetics work are:

http://nurseandi.com/pdf/Dr.Klinghardt11-2.pdf

http://nurseandi.com/pdf/Dr.Klinghardt11-3.pdf

Everyone going to a 'real' Dr. K. follower will fall into neurotherapy in a day or another. I got those procaine injections in the first times I started treatment back in 2006.

Now I'm only using it through photons as TEST. No idea of the outcome, I just feel relaxed and feel some of my muscle pains on my back (shadow from lyme in the muscles) are gone. I guess they are 100% gone, or almost there. I mean, the 'shadow'.

Now I'm trying to treat my scalp, as I got many too many grey hair during lyme, so trying to do experiments to see if I can get my cells to work well again there.

I'm also trying to solve a problem of one sensitive tooth. It's much better, but still not solved. It is still a bit sensitive to cold.

I think the procaine is doing some effect. I just bought a very interesting book on tooth diagnosis and treatments related to the whole health, diagnosis and treatment based on Chinese TCM and on kinesiology, it's fascinating. But in German only.

---
The flower essence, some of dr. K.'s followers are also 'experts' on them, specially Bach flowers... My daughter got one, then I tested for it muuch later. No idea which one. I did feel some deep inner thing going on. It took, like Bejoy said, about 2-3 weeks, then suddenly stopped to bring me that 'feeling' after taking it.

Thanks for saying, Bejoy.

Again, some sort of miasm treatment, I believe... so many tools to treat miasms!

---

There's danger on the actual procaine injections, I mean, danger of allergic reactions and other stuff. One has to read before doing that. With photons, I guess, is no problem though (unless you already got allergic?? No idea...).

--
Dr. K. says that some of the neural therapy effects can be obtained with tapping too. Like cancelling scars, for example. No need for injections.

One just needs discipline, as you gotta tap 4 times a day for 6 weeks to get it canceled. With injections, it can take just one or two injections. It's one of the MFT techniques he teaches.

---
Tracy, no idea what a LM0 is. I also wondered.

Hey, maybe you could fraw circles with elements around and test by your own there?

the product my daughter used through photons is called like that, Funiculus Umbilicalis.

Funiculus umbilicalis suis-Injeel and forte
[Whartons jelly (umbilical cord)]

Remedy for affections of the connective tissue indicated in almost all chronic diseases. Damaged connective tissue, adhesions, osteochondrosis, premature aging, formation of wrinkles, adynamia, arteriosclerosis, cervical syndrome, coxitis,

diverticulitis, chronic colitis, lupus erythematosus, collagen diseases, scleroderma, fibromas, vascular disorders, geriatric Indications of all kinds, glaucoma, circulatory disorders, vegetative dystonia, radiation damage,

duodenal ulcers et ventriculi, pruritus vulvae, psoriasis, sarcoma and carcinoma, auto-aggression diseases, damage through antibiotics and therapeutics, general therapeutical damage, scrofulosis, otosclerosis, multiple sclerosis,

muscular atrophy, intervertebral neuralgia, neurodermatitis, oedema, marasmus, cachexia, Iymphogranulomatosis, myopia, acne rosacea, decubitus, dermatitis, dystropia adiposogenitalis, elephantiasis, emphysema, exostosis, cirrhosis of the liver,

tendovaginitis, hydrocele,auxiliary remedy for myxoedema, rethral stricture, fissura ani, prolapse of the uterus, erythema exudativum multiforme et nodosum, Becterews disease, myositis ossificans, osteomalacia.

The preparation should always be combined with suitable biotherapeutical agents and other suis-organ preparations (Hypophysis suis-Injeel, Glandula suprarenalis suis-Injeel, and in particular with Traumeel S, Engystol N, Galium-Heel, Psorinoheel, Silicea-Injeel, Hepeel and especially also with the intermediary catalysts of the citric acid cycle, for the purpose of achieving particularly powerful action also with the Composita-Heel, etc.).

---
She's still not testing for cats claw today. It tested excellent for her tendency to have eczema, and tested good for her borrelia garinii. It tested as helping her GI tract.

She's not on all these products recommended above. Only on Ubichinon Citro Coenzyme comp (the regulators of citric acid cycle), Traumeel is testing for her (but I still didn't try it) and she did once Galium, but it was catastrophic (too strong detoxifier), so now she tests negative for that.

I'm going to substitute for a combo Nux vomica homaccord and Berberis homaccord for her.

Guys, I'll be traveling for the next 2 weeks, so I may not come too often to check LN!!

Nice Eastern for all!

clairenotes
Member # 10392

Tracy -- procaine was strange to me also and still is... do a search for 'prolocaine' in the subject line for some of my comments, and there are also a few other links provided if you still need more information. This was about two months ago. There were approximately two other threads after that as well.

Claire

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Thanks for the info and explanations, bejoy. Can't wait to hear on the tick remedy, too.

I feel like an idiot. I had a TOTAL misconception of what Neural Therapy is. I read about it ages ago, but somehow my brain wires got crossed in the following months and years. I have no idea how I got such a wrong idea about it.

Thanks SO much for the great links, Selma! I read every one, and now - like bejoy - I can't absorb anything more right now. I hit my `brain overfill' mark for a couple of days.... I have so many questions and ideas crowding around in my head.... I'll just have to wait and let everything `settle in'.

After reading about NT...... this explains EXACTLY why any dental work that involves local ANESTHETIC will ANTIDOTE homeopathic remedies (fortunately, only the LAST dose taken, not previous doses of a remedy). I never understood this before! Now I do.

Now I need to go back and re-read many posts in this thread regarding the procaine ideas. And NOW I will understand so much more! Boy, sometimes enlightenment is painful. [Smile]

Oh, thanks, Claire - I'll do a search for 'prolocaine', also. THEN if I still have questions, I'll ask.

Oh, on the Heel product with Funiculus umbilicalis.... apparently, what's a Vitacost isn't the same - it's a combo with very low potency Arnica, Rhus-tox, and a bunch of other stuff. But, I see that Hahnemann Labs here in the USA carries Funiculus umbilicalis, but only in C potencies, which is probably okay. This remedy really intrigues me. And so does the procaine, now that I understand better.....

--------------------
Tracy

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks for all the great info.

I'm just wondering... I had a strong detox reaction when I used the LW alone for pain for about 20 minutes. Are any of you using the PE1 or LightWorks without remedies just for pain treatment?

How long do you use it for?

Someone here suggested that my liver may be too toxic & I'm not detoxing well. I'm going to try to do a liver cleanse this weekend.

I've been a bit hesitant to use the LightWorks for ingesting remedies due to the detox reaction. I also feel I've gotten to a point where I'm not as impartial with my bobber testing since I've gone through a few of these detox situations with the infrared light.

It's not fun (re: detox due to infrared light) & I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere when it happens.

Any ideas? Do you think it could be because the LightWorks isn't strong enough or is it too strong? Is it because it doesn't use SLEDs?

Bejoy, you seem to be doing alright with the LightWorks... Did this ever happen to you?

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

If your using lightworks or PE1 or bionic 880 and they move poisons out of tissue. Where is the poison suppose to go? If the liver or kidneys are congested they go right back into the tissue.

I've noticed that if you use the light oriented devices you have to drink lots of unsweetened cranberry juice. Increase potassium in your diet, especially potatoes with the peel. And drinking lots of carrot juice and apple juice. Adding dandelion greens to the diet is great and cheap. Parsely also is great veggie for the liver.

This is where diet might be better then supplementing.

I've use the hulda clark cleanse, I'm planning on another one next week. Here's another approach: http://www.jonbarron.org/detoxing-health-program/liver.php

I can use the lightworks for hours, I doesn't seem to do much for me anymore. So, it might mean I've graduated past the lightworks. If I'm going to go further I need a strong LED.

As an aside, I saw my practioner this week, and he has the full sanum kit with all potencies. I energetically tested all 4 tiers of the vials. I didn't test positively for any of them. I did test positively for heel's traumeel I think that is the name for it, but nothing else in the arsenal of items. I also tested against many of the sanum remedies, and didn't test positively for them either.

Thanks for the all the above information, I've got my work cut out for me to do all the reading. Especially to go over the neural therapy thankfully posted by brussels, my practioner is treating me for past scars using a cold laser. I definitely have noticed real positive changes with this therapy.

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks Bob & everyone else for the loads of info! I hope you have a nice vacation, Selma.

It makes sense about the toxins not getting out. I went back on the Cowden protocol. I do this when I'm not sure which direction to go - just so I'm doing something.

I'm having a big herx from the cumanda. I am going to look into all the things mentioned in this thread. I think I may not be detoxing efficiently.

It may also be due to using the mycoplasma remedy.

I really need to get my remaining fillings out & then I will feel more comfortable about proceeding more aggressively. I should be able to get them out within the next few weeks.

I'm not sure if it's imperative but it will make me feel more confident about proceeding. I know Dr. K is very adamant about removing the fillings.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I think I'm with you, Sparkle. I am doing cowden because I dont know how to proceed..Detox issues as well.. I am up to 30 drops twice a day with cumanda, samento, enula and takuna. My doctor was surprised. She tests me using some vials that test for how degenerative or not something will make me.

She sent me to the NMT practioner for "allergies" and dysregulation and thinks that must be helping.. I dont know.. it is or the cowden protocol doesnt phase me too much.. strange.

With the NTM we have addressed recognition and elimination of toxins, pathogens, receptivity to healing, cant remember.. recognition of t3 came up and so has my temperature.. it actually gets above 98 now. Weird. I dont know what to think as I dont take anything. Its all energetic and can be done long distance.

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

I just posted over on the Allergie-Immune thread.....

Has anyone heard of or been to see Andrea Candee in South Salem, NY?

I found a link to this person's website in my notes from awhile back but have no idea where I got it. I thought I'd see if anyone heard of this person.

Apparently, she sort of specializes in Lyme Disease, and it appears that her primary treatment is with `vibrational remedies' that deal with MIASMS...... when I read about it, it sounds very similar to the Allergie Immune remedies..... for more info, see the AI thread:
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/76633/2?

My head is still SO FULL of thoughts and ideas and questions - it will take a couple of days to digest it all. And I'm getting a little concerned about posting too much here that isn't directly related to light therapies because the thread is getting so long..... any thoughts on that? Maybe starting a companion thread of some kind?

Sparkle, I wish I had some suggestions for you. All I know is that there have been some reports of strong reactions to the Desbio series remedies. These remedies could be very deep-acting and very long-acting, and in a sense, I hope they are. But I do suspect that you are feeling the effects and may for some time to come..... [Frown]

--------------------
Tracy

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

A companion thread sounds like a good idea.
bejoy
Member # 11129

Sparkle and others:

I use a vial of Systemic Detox, from DB, almost every time I use Lightworks and a nosode vial.

I also take Magnesium and Vit C and sometimes binders, like psyllium and pectin (I have a yucky detox mix you add to water) to move everything out.

Pardon the TMI, but I can tell by the peculiar BM smell when my system is draining lymph and or liver, and this method does the job for me!

I have graduated from Lightworks. When I got to 90 minutes by dousing, I gave it up. I don't have the patience to take so much time away from my family. I ordered PE-1.

Preliminary experimentation says it's lowest setting is more powerful than the LW. Seems as though there is a place for both machines.

I'd be especially careful with PE-1 and nosodes, if you are not sure what you are doing! But if committed, familiar with drainage support and metal binding, and a very good douser, then it seems like an excellent choice.

I have not treated with PE-1 yet. House guests for the week, and hard to find the time to focus and stay committed, since it arrived. Hopefully this afternoon!

No report yet on the custom series remedy, as she just started it.

Good report on the bee venom on the bite area! Immediate reduction of the EM, that had been hanging on for two weeks.

--------------------
bejoy!

sparkle7
Member # 10397

R62- Funny, I had a big herx from Cumanda. Especially, if I don't take it for a while. I've been on & off the Cowden protocol for almost a year. It varies. It took me awhile to work up to 30 drops.

I think I have to be careful about the drainage situation. I'm not sure that I'm detoxing well. I'm going to try the Hulda Clark liver flush tomorrow & see if that helps.

Thanks, Bob!

That's interesting, Bejoy. My significant other can use the LightWorks for hours. He loves it. He would like a PE1... he doesn't have Lyme.

For me, I think I may be one of those people with detox problems. I'm going to have to work on it. I'm going to check into the DB drainage remedies.

I think I need to clear up my liver/lymph/kidneys in order for the drainage remedies to work properly. Doing a flush may help. I noticed that the Heel Lymphomyosot may have made an increase in my pain.

It may have been due to being too toxic. For me, it seems that the killing is not the problem - it's the detox.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

It worries me a little. I am herxing (achey and lots going on in my legs for some reason), but not as bad as on some abx in the past. Anyway... good luck. It would be nice to be able to use the LW like a normal person with lyme or without, I know. If its methylation or some other part of the detox pathway in the liver, you can address that as well. Looking into that, too.
bejoy
Member # 11129

The systemic drainage product is for flushing the organs.

From the catalog description:
"Systemic Drainage is for the whole body strengthening/drainage starting point. If in doubt, always start with this formula."

Supports drainage of Kidney, Intestine, Lung, Lymph.

DB also has drainage remedies for each of these organs individually. I usually test best for the combination, as do most other people I test for.

It seems that there are two terms being used: drainage and detox.

I believe drainage refers to actual emptying of fluids from organs, such as when you get lymph nodes so full that they form bumps.

I believe that detoxing refers to the specific toxin that is being cleansed from the body, such as mercury, petrochemicals, free radicals, and debris from bacteria, virus, and fungus.

When the organs are draining effectively, the body can detox faster and more effectively.

--------------------
bejoy!

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

The debris from bacteria is usually proteins that are foreign to the body. I believe these foreign proteins have a frequency just like live bacteria. The body could actually create an immune response to these proteins forever if they are not removed. I believe the power of homeopathy may just be helping the body to identify these proteins so they may be efficiently removed. I'm injesting the 1/m-10/m borrelia vials for just this purpose. I don't believe I have living lyme in my body anymore just the proteins of the dead organism.

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I think you are right, Bob. I think there's something in my system that is blocking drainage. Thanks for the definition about drainage vs. detox, bejoy!

I noticed when I was taking the Lymphomyosot that my pain was increasing. It think I may have been draining but for some reason - it was not able to get out.

I'm not familiar enough with how the body functions to figure out what it was & how to fix it. I'm trying the Hulda Clark liver flush tonight.

I also started getting into juicing again. I think I have to address it from a more "physical" level & then I can go to "energetic". I'm not sure if this makes sense to people into homeopathy. It just feels appropriate.

I have a juicer but I wasn't thinking about diet. I tried diet awhile ago & it didn't make a big difference. I didn't know I had Lyme then. It seems to make more sense in light of killing bacteria.

The LightWorks or PE1 may be accomplishing that alone or with the remedies.

Many people have had great result with Rife, too. I don't know if all of these things can be used together in phases. I read that it's best not to take drugs or supplements while using the Rife - sort of similar with the Bionic 880 protocol.

Homeopathic remedies may be incorporated into the Rife protocol, though.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Sparkle its still going to take awhile, one hulda cleanse isn't enough. I found I still had stones after my last cleanse, I'm planning to do another next weekend and continue to do them until I'm sure my liver doesn't have stones.

The physical is part of the mix of things to do to get well. The liver is a physical organism that works best when the bilary tubes are clear to do their job. If not, you can't detox!

After 1 week from the cleanse you might want to do a coffee enema to restimulate the liver again. You still won't feel well for about a week, but after the coffee enema you might notice a huge difference in your symptoms.

If you see a lot from the cleanse, and you'll know what I mean after. Plan to do another cleanse two weeks from that one.

I believe there are many levers we need to pull to get well. Homeopathy is a big one. So are the physical ones of diet, exercise, and cleanses. Once the liver is free, you might find the LED is giving you near the problems it had.

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I didn't think it would be this easy, Bob... I expect it's all going to be part of an ongoing process.

I like the idea of it for now but I'm not sure how my body will react. I like the idea that it's a simple, food based way to deal with a potential problem.

If it works... great. If not, it's not a huge investment of time or resources. It doesn't seem to be something that would interfere with an energy based approach like LEDs, Rife or homeopathics.

It's all just pieces of the puzzle...

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I am reading Dream Healer. He says every illness emits a frequency of light. Some illness like cancer inhibit the release of light.. (not sure if he means from the pathogen or from the immune system).. our body's responses to the illness are initated by biophoton emmisions.. if blocked, then immune system does not get stimulated.

He is an energy healer and uses inverse frequencies to the frequency of the pathogen.

Rife uses the same frequency and nosodes are energetic signatures? that notify the immune system.. uncloaked I would assume. he neutralizes with inverse frequency.

Light can help speed up chemical reactions in the body as well. The cumulative ligght frequencies from a multicellular organism coordinate and unify all of the cells into one harmonious organism. Light coordinates life.

Not sure how all applies, but interesting.

My lymphs are so backed up they are itching and hurting.. not sure what to do. Thank you for the info.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

R62 -- I believe the lymph and the endocrine system only work as well as the liver's ability to detoxify. Frequencies are great against pathogens, but it doesn't do any good if the liver is congested. There is no place for the poisons to go, they just backup, and the body becomes busy trying to manage what to do with them.

Do a little research on the web, and look for lymph and liver. You might find they are tied together.

The problem is we could be doing everything right except missing one important area. I thing the liver, although talked quite a bit about, still doesn't get the attention it needs to. As well as the kidneys, detox, and exercise, should be more focalized then it does. And this is the cheapest part of treatment.

--------------------
Bob

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Bejoy, your definitions of detox and drainage are probably correct. I'm not sure I ever made a distinction between the two. But I see now what you mean and it makes sense to differentiate.

Sparkle, how did the cleanse go? I was thinking...... doesn't Hulda C. recommend doing a parasite cleanse before doing the liver/gallbladder cleanse? I just wonder if you'd read that or done that.....

Exercise seems to be a key thing for me. I'm still not able to do too much, but a good walk for 1/2 hour to an hour 3 to 4 times a week really helps me. No movement of the body = stasis of the system. I often feel worse initially, but overall improvement over time.

Another element for me is some kind of hypercoagulation issue that has never been identified. And I've not found any supplements that adequately address this (that I could tolerate). So, once or twice a week, I've gone back to taking 1 regular aspirin. Until I can solve this problem in some other way, I'll do the aspirin, though I don't like to.

I'm considering doing some `cleansing' using Cell Salts, just as an experiment. Specific salts deal with different body systems, and I've found some tips on that. Not sure yet. I have two protocols backed up to do: An uncommon `parasite' approach lasting about 3 weeks and then a 10 days intensive probiotic treatment (which I don't expect much from except maybe pain). Not sure if I want to try to incorporate the Cell Salt thing in there or not...... haven't decided yet.

--------------------
Tracy

bejoy
Member # 11129

Back to the PE-1 topic...

Got my new PE-1 and have used it for two treatments.

With Borrelia I am up to M1 on Borrelia Garinii.

I used the PE-1 with the M1 BG (is that silly, or what) on setting intensity 5 direct (not pulsed) for about 15 minutes.

It seems to me that several of the intensity settings test well for me. The difference is mainly in the length of time of treatment.

Last time I tested for Lightworks, it was going to be a 90 minute session, and I threw in the towel. So I'd say that PE-1 is certainly stronger, as we suspected.

Stronger is not always better, I have found, especially in the beginning, or without adequate drainage and detox.

As comparisons go, I think the between these two machines, both can do the job, and you do get what you pay for.

At this point I am feeling confident that this technique works extremely well, it can be a "cure" for lyme and coinfections, and that it doesn't work alone.

It works well only in conjunction with good drainage AND detox, along with careful attention to the whole system of genetics, allergies, and miasms.

For me the search is over. I am well.

I will keep an eye out for the rest of my life for lyme to resurface. I don't trust this beastie as far as I can see it. And I can't see it.

It feels really good to know that I am in control, and lyme can't have me anymore.

--------------------
bejoy!

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Bejoy -- I feel really happy you have been able to get well!!! [woohoo] [woohoo] [woohoo]

It is also encouraging about the PE1, I'm happy to hear it.

--------------------
Bob

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If PE1 is like the bionic 880, the theory is that the borellia is not killed and eliminated from the body, but Dr. W from Germany believes (according to others who have seen him) the frequency of the pathogen or the heavy metal is changed so it is in harmony with the body.

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8916 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

That's great, bejoy. I didn't expect to hear from you so soon about using your PE-1.....

You mentioned ``M1'' of the Borrelia Garinii. Is this the potency? Is that the same as 1M?

Robin, I believe what that book says about cancer and light. A friend who seems to have a gift in the area of `seeing' things that others don't ...said essentially the same thing after spending some time with a mutual friend dying of cancer..... that cancer is very, very `dark' and there is an `absence of light'.

--------------------
Tracy

bejoy
Member # 11129

Yes Tracy - M1 = 1M. It was a typo.

More testing this afternoon shows I still have some work to do on Babesia Microti. I actually thought I was done with that a year ago, after I took the series remedy.

Apparently it was knocked back, but not entirely eliminated.

Testing shows up differently when I ask if a certain homeopathic would be beneficial, or if I ask if it would be beneficial with the light.

The trick now is to stay after the pathogens, rather than getting lazy. I don't really want to spend any more time on being ill, thank you very much.

At least I can find no more sign of TB anywhere in my body, and neither can two of my best practitioners. Yahoo. That one scared the heck out of me. I thought I had lost an eye. Another one bites it with light.

I'm fairly convinced that the photons alert the immune system to the presence of the particular pathogen in the vial, and send out the immune brut squad. Kind of like an internal war of ethnic cleansing.

The die off and need to drain and detox along with treatments makes me think we're killing something, not just harmonizing and making friends. I don't think the light does the killing though, I think it's the immune system.

I wonder what would happen if you did a light treatment made with a potentised homeopathic of a cancer biopsy.

--------------------
bejoy!

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement