LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Allergie-Immun Germany (Page 34)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  49  50  51   
Author Topic: Allergie-Immun Germany
lightparfait
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
psr1,

I have taken both Sun Chlorella and Biopure's various chlorella products. Both are good for me when I test. Recently I have been testing to use bioure's chlorella with electrolytes. They have different varieties to choose from. But I cannot verify purity, just going by what others recommended to me initially and what tests well energetically. So far so good.

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thejoje:

Yes, good luck!

I just paid for the therapy yesterday and also then sent in the sample. Curious how long it took you to get your drops from the time you sent in your sample?

Michael

Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoje   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael,
It took 18 days from the time we sent in our samples, but I understand that there was a big German holiday in there somewhere.

Good luck to you too!

--------------------
When we are no longer able to change a situation---we are challenged to change ourselves.
(Viktor Frankl- Holocaust survivor)

Posts: 460 | From Maine | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm out west...it usually takes 15 days from the day I mail the new sample to the day I receive my new drops and brief report.

Probably a little longer for the first sample and for the extensive report to be produced.

Good luck!
Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have been doing 14 bottles and not one of them arrived within the same time frame as the next.
Mail within Germany takes one day. Mail between US and Germany can take as long as 25 days to 4 days. The US Postal Service and DHL (now only in Europe, no longer in the US) do not work well together. I guess we will have to live with it as is. We basically think of doing one bottle per month if you mail your saliva sample in on day 15. That cuts it close, but it averages out in the long run.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How far into the AI protocol should one consider doing a parasite cleanse?

Lex

Posts: 263 | From Annapolis, Md. | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Since I have no idea what your situation with toxic levels (metals, chemicals, leaky gut problems) is, I would think relax and see what happens. Usually parasites are showing up when metals are starting to move. It depends how dysregulations have affected you. You can probably tell by your first test, and how much work your body now has to do to clear the errors. One thing at a time -- this is not the time to add more of a load. It's best in the beginning to just role with it and depending on your condition to add binders and liquids.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoje   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all. Just taking a quick poll here. My test results showed 23 spinal energetic blockages. Daughter has 24.

Is this in the very abnormal category, or do most of you have quite a few blockages as well?

Thanks.

--------------------
When we are no longer able to change a situation---we are challenged to change ourselves.

Posts: 460 | From Maine | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie
Member # 23294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My 1st report showed 9 spinal blockages.

Bottle #12 arrived today: 12 energetic blockades.

Posts: 88 | From Toronto | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It always sounds like everyone is blocked, allergic to everything, etc.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Seekhelp, that is how all the problems started. Nothing in the body was working any longer and the immune system's gone to sleep.

This therapy changes that.

I just sent in for my grandchildren and daughters-in-law! One of my boys just finished the therapy and now the others get the message. Why suffer?

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just completed Round #6 and have sent saliva sample.

Did anyone experience feeling overheated and dizzy-ish all the time? I'm not sweating as much, but feel overwhelmingly hot even in airconditioning!

wiserforit2

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thejoje - I had 9 blockages in the spine. 3 lumbar which were involved in compression fractures.

wiser - my ND told me a long time ago that my feeling of feeling overheated related to too much liver heat (Chinese medicine).

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NanaDubo -- I started taking Liver Life and am up to a whopping 5 drops a day (not so whopping, I know..) Do you think that is tweaking the old Liver Heat? Should I back off a bit? I have a nagging back of head ache too with this.
Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

I just purchased Beta-Sitosterol -- which lists 392 mg Beta-Sitosterol, 200 mg. Campesterol and 144 mg Stigmasterol.

Haven't opened it yet since the other two ingredients besides beta were unknowns to me. The brand is manufactured by NOW BRANDS... the only brand the store had.

Suggested usage is 2 caps 3 times daily with meals.

Anyone familiar with this?

wiserforit2

GiGi
Member # 259

thejoje,

As a whole we have 7 Cervical vertebrae

We have 12 Thoracic Vertebrae

We have 5 Lumbar vertebrae

Totaling together 24 vertrebrae in all

If your test shows C4 - 7: that means what you have a blockage in C4, 5, 6, &7 = 4 blockages

If your test also shows TH9 - 12: that means you have a blockage in thoracic 9, 10, 11, &12 = or 4 blockages

If your test also shows L4 - 5: that means you have a blockage in L4 and L5 = 2 blockages

Red x in Steissbein = 1 blockage

Red x in Kreuzbein = 1 blockage

Totaling 12 energetic blockages in the spine. These are energetic blockages which disturb the flow of energy and thereby generating pain symptoms

This is how it was explained to me. Just insert your numbers and you will get the total.

I have often heard that emotions are stored in the spine. I have also heard that memory of pain is stored in the spine. Probably a mix of both.
In any case, the polarity was corrected in this area with your first bottle and the releases should follow. That is my interpretation of it, but the explanation of the numbers are from AI.

Take care.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patricia Kane's Elyte company sells a chlorella that is made in a test tube in Germany -- she claims it's the purest on the planet but alas, it contains mag stearate!

Has anyone tried Chitopower? It's supposed to be the most powerful type of chitosan, passes blood brain barrier, grabs the bacteria and takes it out the colon. I spoke to a distributor who had MS/Lyme and used to fall when she tried to walk but she said the Chitopower is what did it for her. I have started taking it two hours after raw egg yolks. If you tell the co. that you have Lyme, they'll give a discount.

Is anyone else taking raw egg yolks? Dr. K. said in his ART I DVD that the German remedy for heavy metals is 6 a day. Natural phospholid therapy.

I don't think there is any chlorella sold in a health food store that is really safe to take no matter how cute the packaging might be.

One last question, anyone using the Takara foot pads? I really like them. They are available on Amazon.

Posts: 263 | From Annapolis, Md. | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Wise, The ingredients all seem to be the same in the different brands. I used Pharmax when I still needed them. Now was always a good brand. Compare size and price and you should be okay.
If you find one without Mag stearate (to avoid more biofilm), I would pick that one. But I have not found one yet.

Be sure that you do not get constipated with any of the binders.

And I used to take more than just one. Wish you could learn to test yourself.

Take care.

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Hi Gigi --

Thanks about the binders and the beta. I've been using Vern's bobber every day on everything I take. It's getting a little easier, but I'm not trusting it entirely yet.

I'll try the beta tomorrow; the bobber likes it for me today.

Best.

GiGi
Member # 259

Wise, I forgot - take the betasito one half hour before meals and at bedtime. Not with the meal!
And it is a good idea to always alternate with other binders, so the body does not start to turn against it.

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Gigi,
Thanks for the spinal info. I get it now. Daughter and I are both loaded with these blockages and glad to get the polarity corrected in this round.

By the way, how do we know what gets corrected in which round?

--------------------

GiGi
Member # 259

thejoje, Everythingthat is marked in the first 16 page report has been corrected. All of them. Now the immune systems starts to recognize that good wheat is good wheat, that metals neeed to be detoxed, and that fungi needs to be recgonized as for what it is, some good, some badf. The leaky gut caused by any of these dysregulations, however, needs time to heal and the toxins will start to move. If you give it the proper support, liquids, etc. and rebuilding of your mineral base which is most likely not in the best shape because of malabsorption, you should start to feel better. Finding out what you are missing is important, because if you do not have the good minerals, you can't get rid of the bad ones (toxic metals/minerals).

When you get your next test back and it tells you a certain number of chemicals and/or blockages found, that means they were corrected. Some of the chemicals may play a part in many of the foods you eat or have eaten, and it may take time to find all that your body cannot deal with. Hayfever is not caused by pollen, but by chemicals in/on the pollen. That is why it will take probably a numbr of test/bottles to clean up and correct all the errors in your DNA. So it is a slow process, because not all can be found and corrected at one time. The body cannot handle all at once - the organs could not deal with all the fallout. You will be able to tell when your body is working hard when you get tired more easily and need more down time.

In short, whatever is found at the time of testing, is being corrected at the same time. It's like moving a switch, i.e. changing the polarity from minus to plus or vice versa, whatever it is supposed to be. Some day I am going to go overthere and watch it being done. The drops are infused with the correct frequency/polarity and your body makes note of it when you drink them. Energy medicine at its best. Energy first, then biochemistry. It's easier to understand why some people know to bless their food before they eat.

Take care.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wiser - I don't know if Liverlife cranks up the heat or not. I still use it sometimes but am taking a combo of Chinese herbs specifically for the heat issue.

If you built up to 5, maybe try backing down to 4 for awhile.

Headaches can be liver related but can also be a million other things. If you are releasing metals there can be aches and pains.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Very encouraging information, Gigi. It helps me to be more positive now that I know that my polarity errors are being corrected with every drop I take.

I've started to get blisters on the tops of my knuckles. I'm assuming that there's nasty stuff inside.
(I'm very tempted to pop them so they don't get reabsorbed.)

--------------------

Lee
Member # 23768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quick questions: Do metals get released in a certain order? For example, alumunum among the first and mercury last?

My hair analysis showed some release of aluminum and arsenic some time ago, but my biotensor has never wanted chorella even with the release of arsenic and aluminum. Now it is wanting it big time and I am wondering if mercury is coming out now as well? It would be great if this were the case as I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

However, the chorella is doing a number on my stomach!

Also intersting that AI did not show aluminum or arsenic as a problem.

Thanks. Lee

[ 06-26-2010, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: Lee ]

--------------------
"The race has already been won."

Posts: 74 | From midwest | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skiesmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WE got our 4th round of drops yesterday - I'm wondering if I should wait to take them. I'm taking grapefruit seed extract 3 times a day in hopes of ending the whole vomitting weekly/ possible giardia thing. I need to take it this way for 3 straight weeks - I'm about 8 days in.

I understand that standard antibiotics can affect AI - but what about natural remedies - same thing?

I know it's not ideal - under the circumstances tho it seems the best option to start with - and much better than taking regular antibiotics. Just wondering how to proceed with the drops now.

Thanks,

Heather

Posts: 85 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heather, if you're in any doubt, I would say leave the drops for the moment: they won't come to any harm and at least you'll know that they are out of the equation, so to speak.

I have 'sat' on my 9th round of AI because I was going away for a week and then, when I got back, I had a bad return of heart symptoms [similar to last summer, when I became suddenly hyperthyroid whilst on thyroid meds; now I'm off all thyroid meds ,so can't really blame them for my heart symptoms!].

I had to start a beta-blocker[and aspirin] a week ago whilst waiting for a 7 day holter [yum] and a reappraisal from the cardiologist. I am feeling much better on the beta-blocker after a few days of extra fatigue, nausea etc, so am very relieved and hope to restart AI next week.

It really sounds as if you have enough to contend with in short term and you will be able to feel more wholehearted about the drops when you resume....just my opinion, of course!

Best Wishes and I hope for a speedy improvement in your current sickness,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie
Member # 23294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Heather, I agree w/ Carry --you can take a break from AI if you have a pressing health concern... Hope the pain/vomiting ends soon.

HUGS to you, A & the kids.

Posts: 88 | From Toronto | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Skies, the drops won't run away. But see a doctor and find out what it is. I would not touch grapefruit seed extract. It is not exactly an easy medicine and may be completely wrong if your doctor finds a different cause. Pain and vomiting is serious enough to make sure.

When an acute infection arises, I would do what
my medical doctor recommends. You will find this remark all over the AI website.

Don't wait around and don't guess. Get checked.

All the best to you.

Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skiesmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did go to the Dr - I'm still waiting for the test results - but i've read that giardia often doesn't show up on the first test, or even the 2nd. I've had really good success with GSE in the past - I'm also playing it by ear. The Dr was pretty sure it was giardia. I was reading too that giardia can attach in the bile duct mimicking gall bladder pain - which is what the pain felt like it might be. I have had one more round of vomiting since I started the GSE - and it was much much quicker - just two times vomiting that time and then a good nap and I was eating again no problem within a couple of hours. Apparently you need to give the natural treatment a good 3 weeks to make sure you get through the lifecycle 3 tiems to make sure you get it all.

THe Drs aren't going to prescribe anything until I get a positive test, so it's best to start now - that way I can possibly avoid the drugs.

I guess I'll hold off on the drops then for now, until I know better what is going on.

Drs can never figure out what is going on with me - I always end up having to figure it out myself, so I'm not really holding my breath in that department. I have a pretty good track record for figuring out health issues for myself and my kids, so I'm not really worried.

Thanks [Smile]

And thanks for the hugs Zombie [Smile] You too [Smile]

Posts: 85 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Lee you wrote -
"However, the chorella is doing a number on my stomach!"

Are you not digesting it well?

I let my chlorella dissolve in water and and drink it. That seems to help. I also sometimes chase it with some magnesium (per ND) to make sure it keeps moving.

Heather - hope you are feeling better soon.

Anyone hear from Runner? No word for quite awhile.

runner21
Member # 1974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runner21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Nana and Gigi, I am here...I have had on and off internet connection...and went to florida for a while to visit my mom.

I continue to detoxify. and still am up against a few challenges.

Nana, that is a great idea aobut letting the chlorella dissolve in watter!

I rely alot of the microsilica and i cannot tolerate chlorella very well. lead seems to be a big issue for me...so i am working on that and in the background is mercury.

i tested clear according to AI about two months ago, and it is soon time to send in another sample.

hope all is well! ineed to catch up a bit on my reading here :-)

Posts: 1118 | From jacksonville,fl usa/santa rosa ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie
Member # 23294

Not everyone tolerates chlorella. I don't, that's for sure.

If something makes me feel ill, I avoid it!

hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hobokinite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm having a rather strange symptom. WOndering if anyone can chime in. maybe it's just stress or the full moonh.

Sometimes, my jaw with clamp down for no reason. Chomp down hard, bear trap style like an involultary muscle spasm. This is rare, but I sleep with a mouth guard just in case it happens at night.

I was eating something today that required a wide mouth and a lot of chewing and twice I seemed to clamp down extra hard really hurting my teeth. I'm afraid to chew right now in case it happens again. Why is this happening?

I've had so many weird, surreal symptoms but this one is taking the cake.

Any suggestions????

Posts: 462 | From Newnan, GA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runner21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tmj, the muscles around the mastoid get really really tight and this can happen, almost liek they spasm.
correcting this with a reputable dentist can make a big difference, even in brain functioning

Posts: 1118 | From jacksonville,fl usa/santa rosa ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

does anyone take phosphorus?
n.northernlights
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for n.northernlights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started AI.

9 in spine,
9 inherited traumas,
6 traumas plus
birth trauma.

all four genetic toxins (those which the homeopathic books list)

cow�s milk, gluten, soy, corn.
I did not know about the corn but I am very very intolerant of gluten and most gf mixes do have corn here...

5 things in the red

Posts: 366 | From Europe | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

n.northernlights, it's a good thing you started AI. With patience, you will start to feel better, I am sure.

Runner, Phosphorus is in one of the Biopure electrolites. I use it in the Rehydration Cocktail. Just check the details.

Take care.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

n.nothernlights - you didn't mention any metals, where there any checked off?
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hobokinite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got my ninth round yestersday. Oy. I think they found more junk than before.

12 Chemicals, 7 energenics and 4 biological.

Posts: 462 | From Newnan, GA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
n.northernlights
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for n.northernlights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, metals and I keep recycling metals.

I think most people have problems with metals, don�t they?

I amn not really sick with lyme, but my mother has the symptoms and she even tested positive, and she has the anxiety, and she even went to court against me and my sister.

I do not want to turn out like her, I might have gotten it congenitally. I have the gluten intolerance without diagnosis of celiac, and I have had periods of fatigue, and I have pain in my spine and shoulders.

So AI made sense for me.
I have tried other alternative medicine but none did anything dramatic.

I read that for alternative medicine to work, one must stay hydrated, and sleep enough hours, and several other musts.
I am not good at drinking liquids and I do not sleep enough, I must be more diligent now I try AI.

Posts: 366 | From Europe | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

I went to an ART practitioner this morning; she found Borrellia in liver and right foot (that explains the constant tingling and pain in the arch). She tested the drops which are great for thyroid and many other things but not for the borrellia. We tested just about every product we could think of and what she came up with was
intravenous antibiotics. Immediately the hair on my arms stood up. Told her I can't continue with the drops if I do the antibiotics and yatta yatta.

Gigi, what are your thoughts? I am not going to take the antibiotics. The only things I brought that tested okay were my minerals and M water as well as pectin and charcoal.

We ended the session with PK where I went into a deep yin state. She said she could not test any further to see if that did anything with the borrellia/liver.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Re health food store chlorella, in an old DVD Dr. K said he used Sunshine chlorella but NOT Sun Chlorella. It would seem that at least one of the chlorellas in the BioPure test kit would test well for nearly anyone who needs chlorella.
GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GettinHealthy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to jump ahead of your question lex, but thought I'd just write when I had time.

My leaky gut is soooo much worse :-( Ever since I had that bad reaction after the colonic I have had more exaggerated symptoms to things I was already allergic to and then tons of new food allergies suddenly like organic baked chidken...have an appointment with Dr. K Wednesday and am so hoping that he has a suggestion. I was hoping that all of this time and money would help things and not make them worse.
Am confident it has nothing to do with AI, but sad it is headed in the wrong direction.

Posts: 78 | From Washington State | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

chicken is one of the hardest meats to digest. One needs the right enzymes to break it down.

Sometimes what seems like a set back is really a fork in the road.

Lee
Member # 23768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does chlorella bind with medications. I know it does not deplete minerals, but does it bind with drugs?

I take klonopin twice a day and have to watch when I take binders like pectin or activated charcoal.

Anybody tried Mercola's chlorella? Not much info given about it on the site I saw, but his office is close to where I live. My credit card can only stretch so far and Biopure is expensive for me.

Lee

--------------------

Posts: 74 | From midwest | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Lex, I had been a Klinghardt patient for a few years and never ever did he direct resonance test my liver or foot or any other body part for Borrelia, i.e. say "this is where the bug is". Even if you test for any of the remedies, that does not mean you have that particular disease.

Artemesinin for instance tests beautifully for biofilm. It does not mean you have Babesia.

It sounds as if she does not understand Allergie Immun. AI does not search or treat specific diseases. All it does is an attempt to find the errors that have crept onto your DNA in an effort to start to awaken your immune system. Even the memory of a disease is engraved in the DNA if you have thought of it long enough - the fear alone!

The toxic metals are usually also in the feet (gravity) and who knows what actually causes your tingles? Neurosymptoms are much alike and telling them apart is like throwing darts in the dark, no matter what people say.

Of course it is up to you to decide, but antibiotics and AI do not belong together, and only if I had a really acute problem would I consider doing abx while stopping AI. Read the Information for Clients booklet by AI.

I am not so sure that with ART we are not also testing for the neurotoxins/dead proteins of the microorganisms. Who says it is a life bacteria?
I bring that question up to Dr.K. whenever I have a chance, as well as to other ART practitioners, and they pretty much agree - not sure;
could be neurotoxins from dead organisms. Neurotoxins can hang around for a long time, especially if the immune system has gone to sleep. It is the neurotoxins that give us the pain, not the bacteria, etc.
It's the neurotoxins the fungi produces that bother us - not the organism.

Some people who were on AI did for other reasons go back on abx or other strong meds, and they had to wait a few month before AI could test again for another bottle.
If she doesn't understand AI, she as your doctor should at least make the attempt to learn how it works.

I know you will make the decision best for you.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

Gettinghealthy, what else are you doing besides AI? If you are doing some of Dr. K.'s regimens, I can see where you are possibly doing too much.
The body can only tolerate so much.

GiGi
Member # 259

Lee,
I am not sure about Klonopin, etc.
Binders are supposed to be taken at least 1/2 hour before meals and then again before bedtime. I would take it away from binders. Ask your doctor to make sure.

Mercola has been in this metal detox thing for many years and I am sure he carries good chlorella.

Take care.

Lee
Member # 23768

One other question, Gigi (or others) that you might be able to answer for me?

I know Dr. K has recommended cilantro with chlorella in the past, but I don't know if he still does and cilantro really scares me as I believe it can cross the blood brain barrier and redistribute metals back into the brain.

Your thoughts?

Lee

--------------------

GiGi
Member # 259

Lee, cilantro should for the reasons you mentioned only be taken at certain times; i.e. when the lower body regions, gut, etc. has been treated for metals, and metals from the brain and central nervous system can then be more easily eliminated. In other words, timing of cilantro has to be right. After doing AI amd correcting the allergies to metals, you probably will be able to detox toxic metals much easier.

Of course, Dr.K. still uses these agents, because there are not too many natural ones to pick from.
But he is guiding the patient.

Take care.

GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GettinHealthy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi,
The only things I am doing are binders (that is what I tested for with him last time I saw him) so things like CGF, microsilica, chlorella, charcoal (only when really moving metals) and then Quintessence and Curcumin. That is absolutely it and it doesn't seem like that should have caused this.
I wonder if the colonic caused the hole in my gut (leaky gut) to be bigger?
Not sure if I'm being naive on leaky gut, but that is the only explanation I can come up with. I am barely able to eat anything anymore or I bloat and get awful headaches and I thought I was on the road to recovery!
Thanks!

Posts: 78 | From Washington State | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

GettinH, I would avoid Quintessence. Those are antimicrobials and you are probably too early in AI to do much of that. I recall you also did the Artemisinin. I probably would also not do microsilica. There were many times when we would not take it when testing every day. There are days when we do not take anything at all, but an innocent binder. I also went very slowly and not until about bottle #11 before my husband did KPU/Core. I am even reducing that now because for some people too much is simply too much. You should not be hurting like this.

I am sure you will be fine, but lay off for a while. It will only set you back if you hurt like that. I don't think leaky gut works like that. On the other hand, don't overdo colonics either.

There is no way to get done any faster - your body needs its time. There is also a reason why HG recommends to take it easy and not add other anti's to the drops. The body is very busy dealing with what has accumulated over many years.
Dr.K. has been detoxing for years and years - we are new at this!

Take care.

P.S. Curcumin can have side effects! So I would not use that either right now. Read up on it - I just did, because I have not used it much and am not really familiar with it.

P.P.S. Lex is right - was 13.l on the AI test marked - your Enzyme production? That also takes time to regulate.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Having a way to test daily or many times a day has been a huge help for me.

I hung on to a Core capsule for many months and did not test for it until I had been on AI for a year (9-10 rounds).

Same with microsilica. Got some at a conference and never tested positively for it until around the same time. Took it for a week, then not for several weeks, a day here and there and then didn't test for it for months.

We might test very nicely for something in the office but doesn't mean that AI is not trying to correct the same issue and it becomes too much.

GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

Thank you so much for the insight as I assumed that all of the things I mentioned were just helping to support or absorb what was coming out thanks to AI....perhaps Wednesday I can ask Dr G to help me to learn to test myself?

Gigi, you are right I was still taking Albenza and Artemensinin too maybe my body was releasing too much and not able to get rid of it fast enough.

I'm sure I will find out more Wednesday. It is just difficult for me because I feel very lucky to have gotten "in" to see Dr. K and don't want to lose my 'spot' if you know what I mean by taking a break to do AI, but perhaps this time Dr K will understand more about AI and will help me through my gut issues first and foremost.

As of today I'm going to try to avoid all food except for some rice to give my body a break from being so inflamed. Last night I couldn't sleep all night because of a raging headache that I know was a result of my dinner of organic chicken and vegetables.

It is too bad that my body is allergic to so many of the good foods.

Thanks again for your help.

I will keep you posted.

PS Yes, 13.1 enzymes was checked as well as 12.1 for thyroid (I have hashimoto's) and pancreas..

Lee
Member # 23768

FYI: about chlorella. I called Mercola's office today and they said their chlorella was Chlorella vulgaris not Chlorella pyrenoidosa.

Lee

--------------------

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Gigi

In one of Dr. K's DVDs he puts the borrellia vial on different parts of the body on a patient -- when he places it near the patient's jaw, she tests weak.
He said the borrellia is not getting in there but after tapping and the correct remedy it no longer tested weak.

When a patient is on AI, does Dr. K test differently? My new practitioner is interested in the drops and tested the drops against the viruses found in thyroid and the response was that the drops help the viruses clear.

Trust me, I am not going to run out and get IV antibiotics -- I am sticking to the AI.

The only Lyme vial that tested positively for me was borrellia -- no coinfections. Another ART practitioner two weeks ago only found borrellia. I am trying to find a practitioner who is up to date with this stuff but it seems that even Dr. K is starting to incorporate AI.

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has this AI actually helped anyone? I am trying my best to skim through this.. but I have massive EMF sensitivyt so it is a little difficult.

I have nasty 24/7 neruo symptoms that keep me bed and home bound.. i have been to over 50 doctors, hospital, etc... no can can figure this out.. i am now seeing a klinghardt trained Dr. .. but I am not sure how much he is going to help me.

I am suffering severly and 24/7.. I cannot even take care o fmy own children...

If this has helped anyone PLEASE tell me... I am running out of options..

Thank you!

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Curcumin/turmeric is powerful; it IS used in treating Lyme. The newest brand is ENHANSA which is nanonized and it's important to really go slow with it. Die off can be severe. I believe Dr. K uses it in clinic. When I got on AI, I stopped Enhansa and anything that can create additional herxes.

Gigi, I really appreciate all your views/experiences/information. I just wish I trusted my own muscle testing on myself --

GiGi
Member # 259

Unexpected, people definitely get rid of horrible allergies and dysregulations. If your body cannot regulate as it should, the immune system is asleep, your body is in stress because it cannot regulate the autonomic nervous system normally - you have to start somewhere. AI is a good place to start. Then see what happens.

Eliminating any toxic metals is very difficult if you are allergic to them. I don't know which one of the many all Lyme people seem to come up with is the worst. Probably the wheat, because it ruins your absorption abilities. And if you cannot absorb your food - what is left. You certainly can eat all the supplements you want and they will not get you out of the hole.

All I can say, if I had known about the existence of AI, I would have done this therapy before all others. What follows after AI, is a totally different ballgame because you will get back a functional immune system if you are patient and stick with it.

I am the only one in my family who had Lyme and I gave it to my husband. No one else has Lyme. But they are all starting to do AI - because they all, everyone of them has allergies, that do not get better over time, and only get worse.

I can only encourage you.

Take care.

I think I have corresponded with your before privately. Somehow your name rings a bell.

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Micromineral question here.

Does anyone get specific body pain whenever they take the microminerals from Biopure?

I have never had hip pain before, but all of a sudden, when I sarted to take 1 tsp of micromin with my meals (after having taken about 10 chlorella 30 min before the meal), my right hip explodes in pain several hours afterward and I have trouble walking.

At first I didn't see the connection. But when I eliminate the microminerals, I have no hip pain and all is normal.

I do my own version of muscle testing on these minerals, and I always test very strong.

I know I am depleted in minerals and need them desperately. It makes me sick not to be able to take them.

Any suggestions????

--------------------

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thejoje...minerals cause your body to detox the metals...because the metals are sitting where the minerals should be. You are kicking them out of their hiding place with the minerals, I have been told. I actually visualize that when I take minerals...feels like I'm going to battle with those invaders.

But sometimes that change over does not feel so good.

Suggestion: You may want to try to test for some other binders when this is occuring...you may want to help mop up what is moving if it is too painful to take.

I recently tested to take green clay for two days...after two weeks of very bad lower back pain. didn't test to take the clay before...but tested for items that confirmed to me what was happening...moving loads of metals and other things that live with metals. Took chlorella off and on...but it did nothing for the pain at the time, just it was wanted by my body...so I am sure it helped move debris out from other areas...not necessarily from the spine where the pain was...I think metals move from loads of places...when they move.

For me, by adding that different binder at that time, helped clean it up. Am not testing for it now at all...feeling great!

My thought after completing AI...is that things are moving naturally now...and when the pains come...its a sign of the movement...not a sign to kill some more...even if I test for parasites or viruses, or bacteria....but a sign to mop up naturally...and let nature take its course.

It feels like old things stored in deep places that before were untouchable, are now leaving.

I am grateful for what many of you have shared about binders as well as the support and hand holding while going thru these mini crisis.

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Aches and pains -- just a suggestion -- when you're feeling an ache, why not use Omura's hand diagram?
Or you can use Koryo Hand therapy. Look up where the organ is on the hand and massage with a pencil eraser.

When you're taking your minerals, go to part on hand where the hip pain is and massage to send energy there.

GiGi
Member # 259

Lex, I will not comment on Dr.K.'s testing techniques. Every practitioner has their own methods, and to explain the different acts you have seen on videos and CD's is way too complicated. It is even hard to follow if you sit right there watching every detail unless doing it oneself. I have attended most seminars over the last 12 years, here and some abroad.
Nothing in medicine is black and white. Once you understand that you are ahead of the game.

Even a practitioners "powerful" appearance can affect the testing results. Testing oneself is difficult when autonomics are super sensitive. My husband used to slip back from blocked to unblocked in seconds and testing is only accurate if you know or can determine the difference.

Dr. K. to my knowledge does not use a borrelia vial. He uses different test material for Borrelia and co-infections. So whatever you saw him use, may have been fir a different reason.

The AI drops do not contain any anti-remedies or supporting meds. They only contain the specific polarity frequencies to correct the errors found in the DNA for that particular round of testing.
If they test well overall, that is of course a good sign. But they do not specifically address microorganisms, etc.

Dr.K. does not test any different if a patient is on AI. But I was told that testing is easier and "cleaner" because some of the chaos in the ANS has been cleared by the AI therapy. Sick, really sick people's autonomics are in a mess. Just listen to some of the sick people on LN! Lymed people are often difficult - don't we all know that???

But sometimes it is not Lyme. Just messed up autonomics.

Take care.

P.S. The tester has to be healthy and with open regulation/cleared. If he/she has similar problems as the patient, but is not aware of it to clear before testing, the results are not conclusive. In other words, the tester has to be healthier than the patient or at least a step ahead.

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Lp,
Thanks for the great suggestions. I do have some clay on hand. do you think I could take it during the day? I've read somewhere that it should only be taken at night.

--------------------

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Again Gigi thanks for your wise comments.
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

UnexpectedIlls - yes, AI therapy helped me tremendously. I too would have done it before anything else had I known about it.

I no longer have any food allergies, my gut is healing, the metals are leaving, neurotoxins are leaving - it is a huge milestone to rid a lot of the chaos in the body.

I am not having to take much of anything for all these things to leave. Just supplementing minerals at this point (and binders for mop up).

I completed AI after 10 or 11 rounds which took about 14 months. The before and after test results of blocked organs, unrecognized toxins, etc. etc., have all changed quite dramatically.

I am very pleased with the results.

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Would all of you agree that chlorella does not soak up all metals?

--------------------

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Premier Research Labs sells ultra pure products.
They use a machine to test for toxicity in all the raw materials that they receive and if they have just a hint of toxins they are sent back. I understand that Dr. K's clinic uses PRL products and from what I've been told from one of the employees, they always test rock solid. So I would test their chlorella. They also have Heavy Metal Nano which is a liquid.

PRL uses their own testing technique called QRA which I used to practice religiously but my complaint about that system is that it doesn't take into consideration bioregulation or the lack thereof. The protocols backfired on me twice.

Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Friends,

I haven't been posting on this thread for a while now, as I was told I was complete, and didn't agree. I just sent in another sample to AI for re-testing.

However, I wanted to comment on CHLORELLA. I finally decided to follow up on the BioRay data that such a high percentage of chlorella products were contaminated with heavy metals.

I'm in the middle of my research, but wanted to pass on what I have found out so far.

I called BioRay, and their product specialist told me that the chlorella from BioPure is "clean."

Swanson Chlorella has test results for cadmium, lead, arsenic, and mercury. The USP limits per day for these elements are 5.5 micrograms per day for cadmium, 10 micrograms per day for lead, 15 micrograms for arsenic, and 15 micrograms for mercury.

Swanson Chlorella, in one gram (about 1/3 of the usual dose if one is doing a heavy metal detox) is 4.1 micrograms of cadmium, less than 2.75 micrograms of lead, 10 micrograms of arsenic, and .03 micrograms of mercury. These levels are obviously unacceptable.

I've asked for test data from Source Naturals and Earthrise. I'd recommend asking for test results from any brand you're taking. And, when you get them, please send them to me (the original document, if possible) at [email protected], as I'm compiling the data to post here.

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

That's good to know Cass - thanks for looking into that. Glad I have stuck with BioPure.
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the work, Cass A and I look forward to hearing how you get on with your latest AI test,

all the best,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Thanks Cass; I will spread the word . . . good of your to share.
GiGi
Member # 259

Chlorella is grown mostly in Asia by many and taken to a collective where it is then put out for bid just like the grain, lifestock is in the US, apples, oranges, all. Where does the stuff come from and how is it grown?

That is why it took DK years to find a source that is not involved in this type of situation. The chlorella has to be grown under the best conditions and is repeatedly analyzed for purity. Yes, you can write to the companies who sell chlorella and ask to get a copy of that analysis.

The similar problem exists with garlic. By nature garlic absorbs the metals and other toxins - which is the reason we use it, not only for the aroma. If it is grown in a field that has been soaked with pesticides, insecticides, etc., It is already loaded before you pay good money for it. I do not touch chinese garlic. It took DK and a manufacturer many month to find a farmer, a field, that was not contaminated to grow organic garlic. It takes years for the contaminants to be cleared, if ever.
That is why it is more expensive.

I trust the Biopure products because I know they are closely, very closely supervised by the practitioners who use it. If DK's patients can't get better which would become very obvious quickly by ART testing, before the product is even used (because the body would decline it before use), why would they jeopardize their patients.

So check around - I really believe in pinching pennies, but in this case it doesn't pay.

Thank you, Cass.

GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

I just wanted to provide an update as I just got home from my appt. with Dr K. The reason that I have increased food allergies is that my ileocecal valve in my colon is not working properly so it's allowing waste to come back into my system. Has anyone ever experienced this?

He gave me some things to try as well as said worse case I could travel to a chiropractor to have them make adjustments that would help.

He also said to write to HG and let him know that my allergies have gotten worse.

I hope there is indeed a fix to this as it seems like this is a very important function in the body!

But, on the bright side at least maybe there's an answer as to why they are getting worse :-)

This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  49  50  51   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement