LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Allergie-Immun Germany (Page 17)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  49  50  51   
Author Topic: Allergie-Immun Germany
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zombie,

Be careful with Magnesium Oxide. It is an antacid and laxative, but I don't think it is meant for longterm intake. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/meds/a601074.html#why

My husband started "CORE" when it became available at Biopureus between PSP#9 and 10. He energetically tests to take 3 CORE pills a day. If you go on it, you will have to have some precautions to catch the metals as they fall out. We are doing it under guidance by DK and/or people trained by him in ART. Do you have anyone to assist you?

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Three more days of Phase one left to go and I am fatigued, sad, loads of headaches, indigestion, achiness and dizziness. Got worse with cranial sacral massage. Feet still are pain-free, so that part is good.

Feels like Lyme is slapping me around. I want to believe that this detoxifying from the drops though. Wonder if it is metals.

Springshowers and Zombie, thanks for the magnesium information.

Still hanging in there and curious as to what two weeks without drops will be like. Eager to send my sample for phase two.

wiserforit2

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Just received my hair test from Doctor's Data. We are dumping metals - dumping - dumping - dumping. Never had a hair test that showed high levels like this (and have had a few over the years). If it's in the hair, it is on its way out.

I have not done KPU. Allergie Immun is causing this release of toxic metals. You need to help it out when you get to that point.

My husband's test should come back any minute also. Doctor's Data $49.00; get kit from your ND or whoever understands that metals are a huge huge problem for literally everyone.

Wise, I would not do a lot of cranial work right now - at least not until you have cleared the most basic errors in your system. Cranial work releases more toxin and if your immune system does not recognize them, you are chasing and redistributing. For myself, I would not do Cranial at this moment. Your body is so busy starting re re-regulate and does not need anything else. You need to clear some of the major chemicals etc. too before you do much else.
Just my opinion from what I learned over the years.

Take care.

P.S. Dr. K. just started - a few days of AI and is very impressed and positive.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 1974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runner21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just ordered my kit for my hair test.
I handled my dmps doseage better than i ever have a few days ago.

It seems viruses and metals are up for me at the moment.

Thanks Gigi for all you shared..i just keep learning from you.

Runner

Posts: 1118 | From jacksonville,fl usa/santa rosa ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think my sample got lost in the mail to Germany or my drops are missing somewhere...been waiting over a month for it...and just recieved my sons drops, which we sent his sample in way after ours.

Haven't heard back from A.I. yet about it...guess I"ll have to send it to them again.

It's hard for me to get my daughters sample from college...I had to make a special trip to get it last time...oh well...there's always something.

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Light, why not send her a baggie with an inch or two of tissue and a self-addressed stamped, envelope ---!!!!! These kids!
runner21
Member # 1974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runner21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not gotten mine drops either Light.
i wrote but havent heard back..

cant wait though, round 7..or 8.

Posts: 1118 | From jacksonville,fl usa/santa rosa ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi...I have done that...and each time she sends me her sample from college...it does not make it out of the mailroom! Very odd. She has sent me a dozen samples that way...so I have given up!

[ 12-15-2009, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: lightparfait ]

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

ok...I think I figured out why I am not getting my drops. They are not addressing the package correctly. German misinterpretation I believe. I just saw on the symptoms form that my state is not in the address...as my town is in the place where the state should be...and they only put a 4 digit zip code on it. My zip code starts with an "0" and they omitted the "0". NO wonder it has not arrived.

Just letting people know to look at that page if you use it when you send in your saliva, and see if it is correctly addressed in the right format by your name.

Up until the last sample, I wrote my own page of what has changed and what needs improvement and enclosed my custom page with my address boldly printed. This last time I used their page thinking it would be easier for them. I did not see the wrongly written address.

So everyone, check to see if they know how to address your package correctly.

lp

GiGi
Member # 259

Had a call from Dr.K. He is delighted with PSP/AI drops - he has more energy because he now gets a good night's sleep. He used to tell me ten years ago that he has trouble sleeping. In those days I used to spent the night walking around my house singing to help the pain. So one down, and a few more to go for him. He has taken about 7 days of drops of the #1 bottle. Pretty amazing. I am delighted for him and for his patients.

Thought you all might want to know.

My husband is energizing himself on the Galileo, a vibration instrument to aid balance problems, improving blood circulation, improvement of muscle force and power, osteoporosis and fall prevention, back pain treatment and prevention. He doesn't suffer from all these, but we are celebrating today his 84th birthday walking carefully!

Take care.

Light, hope it gets there soon.

zombie
Member # 23294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great news about Dr.K. GiGi! I am curious to see where the drops will take him and how many rounds he will need.

Herzlichen Gl�ckwunsch zum Geburtstag, Herr J.G.!

Posts: 88 | From Toronto | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie
Member # 23294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GiGi:
Zombie,

Be careful with Magnesium Oxide. It is an antacid and laxative, but I don't think it is meant for longterm intake. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/meds/a601074.html#why

My husband started "CORE" when it became available at Biopureus between PSP#9 and 10. He energetically tests to take 3 CORE pills a day. If you go on it, you will have to have some precautions to catch the metals as they fall out. We are doing it under guidance by DK and/or people trained by him in ART. Do you have anyone to assist you?

Take care.

Thanks for the info on magnesium oxide, GiGi. I do feel I can't live without mg... Perhaps I ought to switch back to mg citrate powder, which is what I used before.

I am not doing KPU, just researching. I have no one to help me and I don't know of any one near me who practises ART, unfortunately.

Posts: 88 | From Toronto | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi, I would think Dr. K would require less drops than most here as he's certainly the most educated and I would imagine healthiest man on the planet with his knowledge. I'm interested to hear how it goes. Thanks for the update.

I used to think everything was 'water.' I'm starting to re-think this. [Smile] I think I may have been the fool.

Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aliyalex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aliyalex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr K is human and i imagine working with us tough cases with zillions of microbes can be tough if you are not protected. i imagine he has to constantly detox from us. i think that his commitment to his work is inspirational.

i just bought my tickets to see him in february. it's been way too long between appts.

i'm waiting for my 1st set of drops. thank you all for pioneering, and especially GiGi.

Posts: 830 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

hmm..thanks light i will check mine..for my drops have not come.
GiGi
Member # 259

Yes, Seek, it's never too late to learn something new. We need nutrients to run our engine, but it won't run without energy/light. Without light there is no life. Fix your broken vacuum with a new part to replace the damaged one. Still won't run? Not until you plug it in and give it electricity/energy = light. Check out Prof. Popp, biophoton researcher. School medicine still does not quite admit to this. Maybe in another hundred years. ???

Thank you, Zombie.
Thanks all others.

Take care.

Tonglen
Member # 18472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tonglen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just started my first round of drops and will keep you posted.

Gigi, Aliyalex, or anyone-are you aware of housing near Dr. K's that is safe for those with severe chemical sensitivity? I called his office and the best suggestion is iffy based on my talk with the owner of the place. I'd love to see him but travel is extraordinarily difficult-can't stay in regular hotels, etc.

Many thanks for any ideas and happy holidays all!

Posts: 70 | From U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

So glad Dr. K is seeing results! This will give the treatment credibility!

All I can report is that I am constantly surprised by the symptoms that are going away. Things I did not anticipate!

I feel new...happy....content...and anxiety free for the first time I can remember! I just pray it lasts!

What Gigi comments on about energy/light is so true. This is what I am learning about the most this past year. How to "plug in" to the light, release the darkness, and allow the natural healing to take hold. This was a missing piece over the years of treatments. This is the reason I chose the new name "light" to emotionally release the stigma of lyme.

Sending Christmas Light and holiday wishes to all my A.I. friends...LP.

lightparfait
Member # 22022

FYI: Just got an email from HG...he is resending our drops! I encouraged him to double check his USA customers addresses, and gave him an example of how to properly address a USA package, with city, state and 5 number zip code. This will save him time and money reshipping things!
GiGi
Member # 259

LP, they address things with computer. Europe puts the zip code in front of the town or city, which makes sense, because mail is sorted on that basis. Here, zip code goes in back. That often gets things messed up, numbers cut off, etc.

Biochemicals are activated by the energy or light. If the energy information = light is not present in the correct form in the DNA, the next process, effective biochemical action, does not take place eventually causing the whole body system to malfunction. Dysregulations and energetic chaos in the system. Lights in the house go dim - one light shuts down, others shut down. Just like the Christmas tree lights. This is what happened to many of us -

Prof. Fritz Popp has designed an instrument by which he can tell the difference between an organic egg from roaming chicken from the battery egg. Same with plants. One has light (certain frequencies or color) - the others have less.
He lost his position at the University! If you google, lots of info available. Makes what we are doing easier to understand.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

I had been posting about MSM since the year 2000. Nana just found this article and you have got to read it.

http://www.msm-info.com/

There is no metal detox unless you have plenty of sulfur on board. It's a negative all the way around without sufficient sulfur protection. Do not use the MSM sold in farm supply stores. Alu is used in the drying process. To find the quality, go to Design for Health MSM - they explain the different processes. I posted it some years ago, but can't put my hands on it right now. Because it needs to be taken in high amounts to restore the deficiency, make sure you get the best quality.

Thank you, ND

[ 12-12-2009, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

runner21
Member # 1974

Hi,
I recieved round 7.

I have 6 chemical substances, and 10 energetic bockages. I am a little confused bc last time i had 3 chemical substances and 8 energetic blockages..

Maybe its still the onion theory deeper and deeper.

I want to take msm but i do not handle sulfur well at all..anyone else have this problem?

thanks all..Runner

GiGi
Member # 259

Runner, DMPS, DMSA, contain sulfur which is the binding agent for mercury, etc. You mentioned you did fine with a recent DMPS treatment.
Sulfur attacks fungi also , so possibly you are reacting to fungi die-off when you take sulfur. Do you tolerate garlic, onions, etc.? All inthe sulfhydril group.

Maybe you were reacting to certain sulfur containing amino acids causing metal mobilization, i.e. cysteine and others???

Maybe muscle test and/or send it to HG to correct the error if that is the case.

Talked to Dr. K. today at his seminar and he is quite excited about AI. The simplicity of it. I showed him my hair test results that he had asked to see and he got even more excited. From the mineral base that Drs.Data also show as part of the test, all looks great, except he suggested I, in my case, add 2 CORE, the capsule he put together to deal with KPU. My zinc was slightly low.

As I think of it, struggling through Lyme would have been much easier if done after finishing the AI therapy. It would have been a l o t easier, mainly on the body, I am convinced. I am also convinced that it is impossible to clear the infections without clearing the dysregulations to metals, fungi, the hundreds of chemicals, foods, etc. plus the inherited unresolved conflicts, and probably most important, the miasms from ancestors.

Well, glad I did not give up and kept searching for better ways and that you joined me on this excursion. I think we will appreciate AI even more when we are done.

Take care and have a Blessed Advent Sunday.

Runner, Possibly send HG a quarter thimble full of MSM to have it tested with your saliva.

yes, "Maybe its still the onion theory deeper and deeper." He is still trying to turn on all the lights in the highrise, one by one; any other way would be too hard for us to handle.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Runner, I don't handle sulfur well either but I am building up the amount of MSM.

If you read the article I found, you will see that a reaction to MSM is probably because our metal loads are high.

If you build up slowly this will eventually pass. Knowing I was sensitive to it, I started off with a tiny amount.

The powder seems to be the best - no other ingredients. All the capsules I've looked at have mag stearate etc.

The article states that MSM also goes after some parasites. Do read it, quite an amazing substance.

Gigi posted the link above.

Try not to worry about the number of chemicals and blockages. Sometimes I get high numbers, sometimes low.

My drops are taking a long time getting here (#10) and I am missing them!

ND

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting about Dr K: I had been wondering if he went ahead with the drops.

Dr Levenson, the UK expert [no longer alive, I believe] who diagnosed me 9 years ago with mercury sensitivity, recommended MSM too as one of his chelation/binding agents. I took it for a long while and intend to start again with it.

Tonglen, all good wishes for your AI treatment!

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sapphire101
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sapphire101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I want to start the AI. I am overwhelmed trying to read all the info here.I have a 3 week headache that just won't quit.

I just don't feel like reading all this so if someone would be so kind as to point me in the direction of how to start and where to mail, etc.

I know it's here somewhere but just not up to trying to find it.

I've been going back and forth about what treatment to do and I think this is it for now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sapphire

Posts: 495 | From KY USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie
Member # 23294

Here is the page where you order from:

http://allergie-immun.de/Englisch/your_order.html

You need Paypal to make the payment -you can either order just the test (90EU) or the test + treatment (395EU).

Saliva or blood sample is mailed here:

ALLERGIE-IMMUN
In den Hahndornen 16
67273 Bobenheim am Berg
Germany

Put a few drops of blood or saliva on a tissue, seal inside a plastic zip baggie, and then fold a piece of tinfoil around it.

Include a brief summary of your symptoms.

I use a regular letter-size envelope + an international stamp -be sure to write "AIR MAIL" on it.

Hope this helps.

[ 12-13-2009, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: zombie ]

sapphire101
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sapphire101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much Zombie. I really appreciate it.

So I pay and then they send me a kit, is that right? I'm going to do the treatment also.

Also, does it matter that I still have my amalgam fillings?

Hopefully when I feel better I can read this book you all have created here. LOL I don't think I could comprehend much right now anyway.

Sapphire

[ 12-14-2009, 07:21 AM: Message edited by: sapphire101 ]

Posts: 495 | From KY USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie
Member # 23294

You don't need to wait for a kit. You can mail off your sample right away. I edited above to include that info.

I believe the general consensus is that AI therapy is okay to do with amalgams still in.

In fact, it may make later removal and chelation safer (because AI resolves any allergies to heavy metals).

runner21
Member # 1974

Hi Gigi and all..
Thank you so much for this. I feel like this post is a light during a dark tunnel that i am trying to fumble through at times.
I notice i am really getting hung up around the liver gallbladder area and my lymphatic system.

I too got a kit from doctors data for a hair analysis. This is going to be exciting. If i show i am pouring metals out, it will help my mental state when i feel so teerible.

Gigi, i did do very well with dmps. Almost I always have. However when i take msm it makes me feel terrible. I will however send some to HG and get it desensitized bc i know this is such a crucial element for heavy metal detoxification.
I handle eggs and garlic in very small amounts.

Yes, i am very glad you stumbled upon this therapy Gigi. You are a bright woman, who i am so fortunate to have learned from.

I am also convinced it is difficult to clear anyting without clearing the toxicity.
I think its inteesting bc now i am showing for bugs, and less chemicals according to my doctor. My question is what do we do for the bugs currently while on AI? I am showing 4 virses active in my bloowork , and lyme and babesia seem to be apparent..

Happy Advent Sunday to all of you ..anda blessed holiday season. Runner

Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healing in Santa Cruz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gigi, Curious if Dr K stopped all supps he is on.
Posts: 905 | From Santa Cruz,Calif | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Runner...I too had the lymph/gall bladder/liver back up and needed some help with drainage.

I took the suggestion from previous posts to take the Pekana "Big Three" drainage kit...and when I tested for it, it helped tremendously.

I haven't needed it in a while now...but it did help when needed.

My lymph is moving now, and I no longer have the extra puffy look of accumulated fluid. I was gaining weight and my jeans were not fitting...now I am slimming down naturally to my original shape. I was up about 10 pounds! Very disturbing at the time...but I tried to just remain calm about it and let my body do its natural thing. Just doing the drops...but adding that drainage from Pekana was helpful I believe to get things flowing out!

GiGi
Member # 259

Healing,

Dr. K. is not in favor of taking supplements day in, day out. He takes Only what he needs to correct a deficit and then it is always energetically tested and it changes all the time.

He also strongly suggests taking vitamin vacations to his patients. Many take vitamins to which they are or have become allergic to
and which block their regulation. Patients come with two sacks of bottles and go home with a few they should take. He thinks much of what we take feeds the parasites, especially if they haven't been brought under control yet.

This is also the reason why HG does not recommend supplements while he is trying to correct the errors in our system. What we do afterward, is of course up to us.

I test with biotensor quickly over the different suppport agents, minerals (especially when metals are moving), Renelix for kidney, UNDA 243 for liver and kidney. Thorne K2 and Jarrosil. Microsilica. Betaglucan, Supernatant.
I often take nothing at all, except when I feel metals on the move, and if we test for it now, I add DMSA, Biologo Detox, Cilantro, whatever seems to test; Kelatox when it tests. After major dysregulations have been cleared, moving metals seem to cause no symptoms for us even if I add more than one mobilizing agent at the same time. The difference from before AI to now is huge. Some binding agents that test well.

LP,

doesn't it feel great!

Take care.

sapphire101
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6638

I'm going to send in my sample today. So do I need to stop all supplements?

Do I need to tell them what I'm taking when I send my sample? I'm taking tricor for cholesterol and cymbalta which I'm in the process of eliminating. I take a few suppliments, too.

I really don't do any testing on anything. I have had hubby to test me but I don't feel comfortable with it at all.

Gigi, what symptoms do you have when the metals are moving?

Connie

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won't have my hair test results until the end of the week but there is no doubt I am dumping metals.

I have been taking multi mins for many months and always tested for just two.

Now I test for a least four. Some of the good ones leave with the bad.

I believe that in my case, I didn't start really dumping metals in a big way until after 7-8 rounds.

I've been doing some reading on the Weston Price site about food grade diatomaceous earth. Anyone have experience with that?

It supposedly doesn't take out as many good minerals and due to it's hardness and sharpness, also slashes parasites - dehydrating them.

Don't worry - it doesn't slash your insides! Not sure I'm up for adding anything new right now, just curious.

I'll stick with MSM for now. I can eat all the eggs, garlic and onions I can get into me, but I do still react to MSM to some degree.

Moving lead has me using a lot of Renelix. K Drain is another good one for protecting the kidneys.

Gigi is absolutely right about major dysregulations and moving metals. I got Biologo Detox in Germany last year and could not tolerate it at all!

Now that the metal "switches" are in the right direction - I can use it.

Interesting journey, glad we can all share about it.

Special thanks to our head scout - Gigi!

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sending out for phase two today.

I know I feel different some how with less arthritis. Yet, my headaches and ear-ringing are pronounced as is nausea/stomach discomfort.

Dreams are ones of great insecurity as well as images of struggling to heal... I feel worried about strange stuff a lot during the day, but try to push beyond it and stay active in happier activities. Feel like I'm riding the wave of mental stuff right now.

Questions right now:

1) Is it possible to dealing with metals this early in the treatment?

2) How do you know when you are "dumping metals"?

3) What if you don't own a biotensor and don't know how to test for binders/supplements later on?

Best,

wiserforit2

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

wiser - dreams can be a form of detox, dealing with fears, mending old wounds etc.

Sometimes hard to push beyond the mental stuff but do keep trying if they are thoughts that don't serve you.

I fall short in that area often - sometimes I get caught up in the "what ifs" and sometimes I am able to see all that is happening (albeit uncomfortable at times)as a great gift.

If I listed all the small and big things that have changed since last January when starting the drops, I would probably really surprise myself!

I'll have to give some thought to describing what dumping metals feels like - Gigi will probably have better words for it. I am certainly familiar with the feeling though.

There are a couple of places you can get a good and fairly inexpensive biotensor.

Someone here may have the info handy. Or - you can get the one from Germany.

I am very glad I have one - don't know what I'd do without it.

Do you know of an ART practitioner near the Banks of the Hudson? If so, I will definitely be visiting my son more often!!

ND

runner21
Member # 1974

I also had very vivid dreams especially in the beginning. I felt i was retracing all the way through childhood.
Thank you light for the suggestions, i appreciate that.

I also was not taking much at all vitamin wise, but i am so low on my b vitamins..i included a multi back in. It is a neurological multivitamin without iron and copper. I hope this is ok.
I also included folic acid..bc i am so deficient.

The rest of what i take is a probiotic , digestive enzymes and binders. i probley should really pursue the parasite avenue.

Nana, i looked into diamtomacious earth..it looks very interesting..and i have heard of good results..do you know where to buy it?

Runner

GiGi
Member # 259

Runner, please read this page of Dr.K's lecture of 5 years ago talking about "multis without iron and without copper".

http://www.klinghardtneurobiology.com/LymeALookBeyond6.pdf

A couple of pages later he also talks about viral problems. That may answer some of your questions.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

Wise,

Questions right now:

1) Is it possible to dealing with metals this early in the treatment?

Most of us have been dealing with metals every time we attempt to kill a bacteria or virus or any of the other inhabitants. Most neurosymptoms feel alike - very difficult to tell them apart --

2) How do you know when you are "dumping metals"?

Somewhere along the line, you have been mobilizing metals when treating Lyme, but if your AI test came back telling you are allergic to the major ones, your body has not been able to get rid of much, because the immune system was sort of blind to them and could not let go.

Before AI, mobilizing metals feels worse because the body often was not able to eliminate them, but merely reabsorbed and redistributed them again. A permanent merry-go-round. Most people delightedly talking about herxes simply don't know that metals play a huge part in the die-off.
and don't recognize the same mercury molecule when it comes around a second time, this time as an ache somewhere else. They feel herxy for some days, and once the metals settle down somewhere else, they feel better, but they still have not solved the real problem of actially getting the metal out of the body. More cell death elsewhere in the body.

3) What if you don't own a biotensor and don't know how to test for binders/supplements later on?

I would start with an inexpensive one or get the cadillac if you can afford it. I will post the links below.
Practice a little - the best way to help yourself.
Then it will be simple to test whether you resonate with heavy metals or not, and
you will be able to prepare yourself.

When my husband looks like he doesn't feel too great, I test with tensor, and determine easily whether metals, stuck liver or kidney, or a hidden infection. Then we can deal with it. Until you do, it is like shooting darts ...... not a good way to treat our precious body.

Take care.

P.S. After you have done several bottles of PSP, a simple $49 hair test gives a lot of information, including the mineral base and it will tell whether you are releasing toxic metals.

http://www.phkillscancer.com/

www.biotensor.com

[ 12-14-2009, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

runner21
Member # 1974

Hi Gigi, thanks again! this is perfect explanation.
sapphire101
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6638

I ordered the test and treatment night before last but was too sick yesterday to get the sample mailed.

I ended up in the ER (in another post). I couldn't speak, walk and passed out. Still having trouble this morning walking plus am very short of breath. ER dr said it's lyme. What a surprise that was.

I guess I just need reassurance that I'm doing the right thing here. The family thinks I should go back on bicillin for a while and then do this since I did so good on it.

I don't know what to do. I just need your opinions here. I've been on abx for 5 years already and just wanted to do something else.

I have been so sick for the past 3 weeks. I think it could be bart but I don't know anymore what to think.

What would you do in this situation? I'm just at a loss here and so sick of trying to figure out what to do.

I know you can't tell me what to do but I would like to know if some of you were really sick and ditched the abx to do this as I know we can't do both.

I would greatly value any and all opinions on this.

Thanks,
Sapphire

GiGi
Member # 259

Sapphire, I just typed a lengthy answer for you and lost it - it kept hanging up in "add reply".

In essence I suggested that 5 years of abx should tell you that there is more to Lyme than killing a few critters. The basis for Lyme probably had long been laid; the terrain is contaminated and the infections flourish. More abx will probably only bring you more of the same.

Why don't you just take the test and get the results and pay for the test only. If you have as many dysregulations as most have, your choice is simple. The damage from Leaky Gut is by far the worst; It causes malabsorption and malabsorption slowly causes the defenses to disappear; when the minerals are lost as the are with multiple allergies, healing becomes a distant dream.

Think it over. If you want me to write AI a note, I will happily do so.

The only way to cure Lyme is to eliminate the causes. Abx is not quite able to do that. I think most everyone here has found this out.

Take care, Sapphire.

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi, you keep stating you're moving metals easily now as well as your husband. is this translating into significantly better noticeable health?

I keep hoping to read more miracle stories on this thread about how Lyme was eliminated. More often I see posts about how a symptom or two left and many weren't extremely ill to begin with or 90% better already.

I guess it's hard to take that leap of getting off Abx. Ironically, if Lymenet members speak truth it should be easy as pie as treating with meds is a hopeless endeavor. When I read people treating with Abx for 3-10 years and 20% improvement, it's mind blowing.

I was hoping to hear Scott F achieved dramatically improved health when he cleared all blockages after Round 8. On his webpage, it indicates he didn't even notice a difference from it. Maybe I should look longer-term.

Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Seek, If a person has accumulated toxins over a lifetime plus the inherited ones, one cannot expect to blow them out in a couple of months. Heavy metal detox can take a couple of months, or a couple of years.

The Leaky Gut mainly caused by wheat and gluten allergy can take 1-2 years to heal. In the meantime, it still keeps leaking to some degree.

AI is not an overnight therapy. The energetic chaos translates into chronic illness, unless you start to make corrections.

I am convinced that many people on Lymenet do not have active Lyme if they ever had it, but many now deal with the toxins and a dysfunctional immune system plus the memory of it engraved in their DNA. Many do no longer have to deal with the acute symptoms of Lyme, which are horrible. But we get used to some of the remnants left behind of the rest of the toxins with the idea that this is what we will live with from now on.

I always knew that I still had lead and mercury remnants in my jaw, nothing that would give me pain. But it bothered me to sit idly by and let that toxin slowly destroy one cell after the other. I found AI and knew this is the reason that until then most efforts to get rid of them were not totally successful knowing that we had been allergic to them. The body at one point just threw in the towel and quit fighting. My mind did not.

Scott had not cleared all - I think it was an earlier round. He did too many other treatments and he was no longer testable. I is now being tested again and as he points out still showing chemicals, blockages of all sorts.

AI only corrects the errors in the DNA; i.e. it corrects the minus polarity to a plus polarity if that's the way it should be in certain areas, and vice versa. Once the switch is made, the immun system then starts to step in slowly reducing the toxin load and clearing the emotional blockages many of us have taken on from parents and grandparents. This of course sounds strange to you. But we are not dealing with school medicine and biochemistry. We are looking at the
electromagnetic base at the lowest level that turns on the biochemical events in the body.

My husband's hair test results came back not as good as mine did. He is releasing heavy metals, but we discovered that his mineral base is totally in the outhouse. With most of the minerals on the negative side, no detox can take place. It is number one priority. My mineral base is absolutely perfect except I am adding 2 CORE capsules for more zinc.

My husband was "silently" allergic to wheat and soy, causing the leaky gut, without noticeable symptoms pointing toward wheat. That caused the toxins to leak into his bloodstream and central nervous system (brain). Leaky gut is the major contributor to malabsorption and thus mineral deficiencies. Minerals are the sparkplugs of the body. Nothing runs well without them. I eat the same food, live the same lifestyle, but did not have wheat or any food allergies at the DNA level as tested by AI. That's what makes the difference.

So you can pump in as many abx as you want, things won't change, because you you start paralyzing the immune system. Look up the translation for the words anti biotics. We are not just killing a few bugs. AI can't test if at the same time you take agents that kill what they are trying to correct. That's why they instruct clients not to be on antibiotics or substances that add more allergic burden to what is already there causing problems.

I don't know the answers - but I know that a toxic body cannot heal. It simply slowly wastes away. That's why I aim to clean it up before it's too late. AI is by far the best thing I have found - after Dr. K. And he is starting to agree with my opinion of AI - because he started to sleep better after the first seven days of 15 drops of "informed water". And when he saw my first test results after AI, well aware of my lousy body chemistry for ten years, he really started to drool and smile -- "and it's so simple!"

Seek, it takes a leap! Ever stood at the edge of that brook measuring with the eye whether you can make it across with that one step..... ???

Take care.

P.S. AI is not about eliminating Lyme or any disease. It is all about starting the engine again -- for the immune system to regulate again -- for the engine to run on all cylinders!
in order to heal the body.

sapphire101
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6638

Thank you so much Gigi. I was hoping you would answer me. I knew you would make me feel better and it make sense at the same time.

I agree about the abx. That's why I've been looking into something else.

While it may be true that the bicillin makes me feel better I feel while I'm on it the lyme is just "on hold" so to speak.

I had already paid for the test and treatment and I'm going for it. I like the idea of not doing anything other than AI. I don't have to be trying to figure out what I need to add to treatment, ect.

I do need to know if I need to tell them what I'm taking as far as meds go?

I'm feeling more at peace this morning about my decision. I plan on hubby doing it also eventually.

Thanks so much Gigi. You are such a great help to everyone here.

Oh, I watched UOS last night, is the Dr. K on there your Dr. K? I really liked him in the film. Just wondering. They did a great job on this film.

Sapphire

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Having a rough time with weakness in arms and legs.

I wrote to AI using the Google Translator that Lightparfait had mentioned in one of her posts. Thank you, thank you, for that suggestion!

AI wrote right back and told me not to worry. I'm trying, but this is pretty uncomfortable and scary!

Best to you all for your wonderful responses. I've been too muddle-headed to respond lately. Hope to get some brain power back soon.

best,

Wiserforit2

runner21
Member # 1974

Sapphire, what is uos?
runner21
Member # 1974

gigi, what products will you use to remineralize and build the mineral base up with your husband? runner
sapphire101
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6638

Runner, it's the documentary Under Our Skin. If you haven't seen it, you should. They did a great job.

Sapphire

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Wiser - when the the body is trying to regulate there can be aches and pains. Are you getting a lot of rest?

I found that crucial in the early rounds.

It is easy to worry but when things are changing - that is a good thing. It's a process. Try to stay positive.

Read over Gigi's last post - it says a lot.

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Thanks NanaDubo -

IIt's as if the Lyme woke up and I have all my old symptoms back for the last week or so. Nausea, weakness, headaches, fatigue, weepiness, confusion.... I have too many Lyme scripts in my head to not be concerned, but enough desire to keep trying a new direction.

That said, no real arthritis symptoms!

I'm sticking with AI for as long as I can bear it. Hoping for a change and trying to stay patient as I go "through it not around it..."

Thanks for the supportive words,

Wiserforit2

Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AI folks,

I'm sending off my latest saliva sample today after finishing my 8th (I think) round of drops.

I decided to include a separate sample of the stuff I cough up from my lungs. I have had chronic cough/bronchitis for quite a few years, but it got worse a month ago after I caught a cold. Still have the productive cough.

I was hoping they could determine if there is infection, and whether it's bacterial, viral, or fungal.

Not sure exactly how they prepare the drops, but I'm hoping they could include some factors to help me get rid of this cough which makes my life kinda miserable.

Anyway, does this sound like a good idea--sending the sputum/mucous along with the saliva sample, but in a separate foil packet?

I included a note about the sputum/mucous sample on the symptom write-up that I'm sending in the envelope.

Thanks!
Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

The body forms mucus, etc. in order to protect itself. It has to be gotten rid of from time to time. That is the reason we are "dripping" when we have colds and flu. Maybe googling "why does the body form mucus and sputum" will explain it better than I can. My guess is that you are now able to release mucus that has been sitting in your chest/lungs/wherever for a long time due to the dysregulation i.e. allergies.

Maybe help getting it out by "head over steam bowl" and towel over head; and do a neti pot to start clearing, often. Use anything that loosens mucus. Hot potato mashed wrapped in towel on chest for an hour at bedtime.
If you have had the allergies for years, it will take quite some time to get it out. All the energetic information is in your saliva sample.

Poultice for Congestion: 2T cayenne pepper (at least 100,000 HU) 4T ground cinnamon, 6 T ground ginger. Olive oil. Combine in bowl and mix well. add a little olive oil to form a paste. Spread paste over a warm flannel cloth. Spread some olive oil on chest and apply the flannel cloth poultice.

I think what has been collecting over the many years of a dysfunctional immune system is now starting to come out.

I made a tincture of 160,000 HU Cayenne pepper and it is always on the ready. I would highly recommend getting a copy of the old "Healing Powers of Peppers". I think, OF COURSE, FOR OBVIOUS REASONS, it is out of print, but Amazon still sells used copies. A few months ago my husband passed out - thought heart attack with eyes rolling up - one drop squezed into his mouth brought him back instantly. All my older friends in Europe take several drops of Cayenne tincture every day - keeps the blood flowing, beats bicillin I am sure, and cleans the veins and arteries.

I also add a few drops in veggie capsules and take it myself daily.

Nutmeg, I am sure you are "cleaning house" -- really the effect of the PSP, without a doubt. What went in or stayed in, must come back out.

If you know that you are heavy metal toxic and start to release some of them now, it is a good idea to pay attention to helping them out if the body start to release them. We started at around bottle #9, when many corrections have been made and many of the chemicals are out of the way too.
It all depends how much of a problem the metals are for you.

I asked HG, when I kept testing and finding the metals with the tensor. I knew his "tea" suggestion wouldn't take care of it, and he answered to do whatever tests well to help the detox. If your immune system starts to take over again after so many AI bottles, I think that is where we have to help.

Got to run --

take care.

seekhelp
Member # 15067

GiGI, any advantages of using a 1,000,000+ HU pepper mix as opposed to 100,000? [Smile]
GiGi
Member # 259

Seek, try it, you might like it!
runner21
Member # 1974

i am still having major issues around fatigue.
and brain fog..my thinking almost feel stalled at times..i have taken several metal binders..
anyone else going through this?
i think i must be backed up to some degree.
Runner

GiGi
Member # 259

Runner, you may want to test yourself with tensor or have your friend do it -- whether you are a candidate for KPU = more zinc and the ingredients that have to go along with it.

Also read some of the information on this website
www.hputest.nl You may get a better understanding of KPU/HPU or do the urine collection test. I didn't do the test, but my hairtest came back with only one weak mineral - zinc. The rest were all fine. Dr. K. suggested I take two of the CORE. My husband is taking 3 CORE as of right now. We test. If my tensor says no, I skip it for the day.

You may also know that if you are detoxing heavy metals, the brain sometimes feel garbled. I know when I am dropping a lot, I feel that way a day or two, and then things go back to normal and fine.

THE ONLY WAY OUT IS THE WAY THROUGH.

Metals don't leave without creating a bit of a ruckus.

You should probably have the microsilica which is especially directed at the gut/nerves/metals. There are more nerve endings in that area than anywhere else and the metals hang onto them.

Can't you find someone near you to get tested, with all the above in mind. In other words, only a person that understands KPU also.

I have mentioned mineral status so many times - I feel like I am repeating myself. Have you done a test lately to check them. If I remember, you said you would be doing the hairtest and that will answer a big question. Without the right minerals - especially heavy metal detox is hampered.

Go to the healthfood store and test yourself on zinc picolinate or gluconate, b6/P5P, biotin, chromium, manganese, and molybdenum. I think those are the ones in CORE. Don't have it in front of me right now. Put them all together and tensor!

If you get a little further along with AI, things will be easier to interpret. Hang in there, friend! Or come up here and get tested by someone who is always available and can follow your clearing-the-road.

Wishing all a fun weekend!

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

Runner, you asked

gigi, what products will you use to remineralize and build the mineral base up with your husband? runner

We had been using Biotic Multi Mins, but apparently J. is not absorbing them well, probably still due to leaky gut. Can take 1-2 years to heal, I was told.

We are now using a liquid mineral for which he tests very well. 2 oz per day of Matrix Minerals (Biopureus).

Take care.

heiwalove
Member # 6467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiwalove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi, this is a bit off topic i know, but how do you make a cayenne tincture? and what is it useful for, other than blood circulation? thanks. [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/violinexplosion

Posts: 1848 | From seattle, wa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

Hi Gigi,
Thanks for all the information.
The part i have been most frustrated with is I am testing..and today i wasnt getting much help..untill i took edta. which helped for a while..andsupporting the kidneys.
youare right on the money. The metals are in my gut and nerve..i think this is part of the reason i experience the gut issues.
I think AI is kicking it loose and its trying to come through. My brain does feel garbled..

I am doing the hair test this week, and maybe kpu down the road.
Thank you for the mineral sources..I am taking electrolyte stamina and extra C, zinc, B6..

will test it out this weekend. bed time for now. thanksagain, Runner

GiGi
Member # 259

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/cayenne.htm

heiwalove, if you google Cayenne Pepper Health Benefits, you will be reading all day.

I get the ground powerful capsicum (160,000 HU) at 1st Chinese Herbals, ask for small quantity, put it in a cup of vodka, grain alcohol is better, let it sit on windowsill turning up and down once a day. Done in a couple of weeks. Strain through coffee filter type. Use with dropper bottle.

I put a few drops in broth (daily), and fill veggie caps with dropper bottle couple times a day to swallow like any capsule.

It literally helps with everything that ails you:

allergies, angina, blood clots, bowel diseases, bruises, common cold/influenza, congestive heart failure, diabetes, diabetic neuropathu, ulcers, cholesterol, fatigue, frostbite, headaches, heart arrhythmias, heatstroke, herpes Z, hypertension, indisgestion, infection, nerve inflammation, mouth sores, neuralgia, itching, obesity, pain, peptic ulcers, poor appetite, psoriasis, resp. disorders, shingles, toothache ...............

I use it as a poultice also on my once dislocated ellbow.....to get the blood circulation going again. I tore ligaments and tendons.... and I am sitting here typing with both arms!

Take care.

Our house will never be without this remedy. Be careful washing hands when using it - you don't want to get it into your eyes. If so, rinse with water.

runner21
Member # 1974

Hi,
does it matter with the hair test if i colored my hair?

GiGi
Member # 259

Runner, when you fill in the request form for the hairtest, they ask if hair is treated. Tell them exactly what you used -- type and brand name.

Be sure you send them only a bit of the NEWEST growth cut close to scalp, possibly from different areas on the head. They also ask you for the date you cut it.

I am really curious what you will show. So please let us know. I hope you will use Drs. Data -- not sure if the others (Smoky, etc.) show the good minerals also, and that is a very important feature of the test.

I wish everyone could see the difference in two tests - my husband's and mine - how the toxic metals show up if the good minerals are adequate and balanced; and what the test looks like = not good; if the good minerals are inadequate.

It is so important to make certain that you get minerals that are absorbed by your body.

Take care.

sapphire101
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6638

I'm looking forward to getting started on this. I finally got my sample mailed on Friday. I paid for test and treatment.

I'm sorry if this has already asked but I can't wade through this to look. Had another episode yesterday with the leg not working. Right now all my sx are neuro and very scary.

Soooo, do any of you still rife or do other herbal treatment, salt/C, etc. or do this alone? I know no abx. I've been reading some good things about teasel root and GSE but didn't know if I could do it along with this or if it's best to just do AI.

Please forgive me for asking these questions as I'm sure they have already been asked. I want to do whatever will work the best. I really want to give this my best shot.

I appreciate all the help here.

Sapphire

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sapphire, the general advice seems to be to avoid antimicrobial treatments [and therefore all those you mention] and simplify any supplement regime.

I'm sure nobody minds the questions: it's a very long thread to wade through, after all! Keep asking!

I wish you all the best for your treatment when the drops arrive,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aliyalex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aliyalex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, i was in a very bad way before i found lymnet again. post divorce, post learning-to-live-alone trauma, i'll spare you the lurid details. i was weakening fast, spitting up a recurrence of primal birth trauma. clearing my field for more life force to be available, and i got on a big anti-microbial protocol to get a handle on the downward physical spin. then i found this thread.

i talked to Dr G, colleague and contact person of Dr K while he is flying all around the world or in the seattle ofc where he is even less accessible when he is deluged. the best we worked out for me is to not stop the antimicrobials and do AI. this as the final word from CMC.

all herbals, i started the drops 2 days ago. i know it isn't ideal, but it is the best i can do in the moment. i find myself with the increased tiredness, different from the horrendous fatigue i previously felt. My dreams are more lucid, the queen of England was helping me with my protocol last night. i can use all the help i can get.

it seems to me the largest part of the healing process that i have observed, is the quality of empowerment people experience in their healing. and often it against adversity. we seem to have to study everything, design/intuit what is right for us, implement it and perfect or imperfect as it might be, there it is. in my personal experience, it gets thrown to the Universe for Divine help, i could call it surrender. it has been an acquired ability thru much kicking and screaming. not a pretty sight.

nevertheless, imperfect as it is, this is the beginning of my AI experience. aliyah

Posts: 830 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Aliyalex, you may want to contact AI describing and asking them about taking antimicrobials on the side. We were strongly advised against taking anything that may confuse the system more.
The drops are powerful and better safe than sorry.

Good luck to you.

Just noticed Sapphire's question: My answer is basically the same as Carry's.

The drops are very powerful and the body will be busy, busy working.

Make certain you read the English brochure "Information to clients". AI will send it to you. It is also on this thread.

runner21
Member # 1974

Ok! Thanks again!

My test is from doctors data.

Had my hair colored about 4 weeks ago..
i only have a small amount of new growth.

For my mineral base i am using the electrolye stamina packets, and extra zinc, and B6 and sometmes a multi. i also take airbornes..

i will be searching for something better..
the multi mins are good..

I have numbness in my left leg..i think i am going to try the capsicum compresses to see if i can get circulation back through there..have tried prolotherapy with some sucess but not relief. thanks for all the information and hope!

runner21
Member # 1974

On the packet from doctors data it says hair that has been dyed is subject to elemental contamination , and it is recommended this hair is not to be used for testing..any thoughts?
GiGi
Member # 259

I have used henna for a long time. Told them exactly which brand. But I sent only 1/2 inch long clippings from the new growth. Don't worry about it. If you want to know what your recent treatment has accomplished, i.e. AI, or the DMPS that you took, this will be the most realistic answer.

A good way to do hairtest is to use metal detox protocol, whichever you choose, for about 6 weeks and then send in that new growth. Then you know for sure that your detox protocol is starting to be effective. That also confirms to the people who have never had a positive test that metal toxicity is a factor for them, since blood tests or urine challenge tests really do not tell much.

If you find it in your hair after an effective protocol, you know it's in the body. If you don't find any in the hair, but have done nothing to push it out via a metal protocol for a few weeks, it does not mean that none is in the body.
The body simply is not releasing it, but keeps hanging on to it. As long as a person is symptomatic, whatever symptoms, the chances of toxic metals residing in the body are there.

Take care. Hurry - got to get my dinner to the table!

runner21
Member # 1974

Hey Gigi,
ok. i think that might be a good idea, to do a metal protocol . I have dmps..so i could take that , one pill a week for 6 weeks..
is there any place I can look for a metal protocol?
I KNOW mercury is my nemesis..it always has been. I have to take my lead or mercury binder or i will not sleep. but i want the hair test just to see. i did a recent urine test as well..but i know its not always accurate. but i am hoping with ai, maybe i am excreting more.
I also get red hot hands..inflammed and when i take alginate it seems to get better.
I need to find something else besides the alginate as well to have on board...and chlorella is hard the gi tract.
thanks again, Runner

GiGi
Member # 259

Runner, When you get to the point where the major allergies, also chemicals, have been corrected; or do a hairtest "Just to see", go here:
http://www.klinghardtneurobiology.com/AmyDerksenART3presentation.pdf

Everything is most interesting, and on around page 47 you will find most the the detox items that you could try if you test for them.

Be sure you read the K2 page and myelin repair. Naturamart.com for Thorne K2 has I think the best price I have found.

Take care.

aliyalex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6976

well, i received a response from HG. he told me that it was "fine" to be taking artemesinin, iodoral, interfase (andrographis), VD3, selenium, with his drops.

i am glad that i checked it out. thanks y'all.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Thank you so much, Gigi, for the link to Amy Derkson's latest presentation: it makes a very interesting and useful reference document.

On the K2 page, did she mean to ramp up to 1mg per 10 lb bodyweight ONCE or TWICE a day, do you think? I was not clear about it.

Carry

This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  49  50  51   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement