LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Allergie-Immun Germany (Page 31)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  49  50  51   
Author Topic: Allergie-Immun Germany
NanaDubo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking at the PSP numbers from when I got mine compared to some friends of mine who are on their first rounds (I assume they are in numerical order),
he has close to a thousand new clients.

My local doctor does not take emails and my long distance doctor prefers not to unless it is an outright emergency.

Mr. G is doing the best he can I imagine. Also, he is not a doctor and probably has some difficulty not only with the language barrier but with liability saying "do take this, don't take that."

Besides the information he offers on his website, I think he can only go so far addressing medical questions. These are just my thoughts.

When friends of mine have begun this therapy, I have suggested finding a German speaking friend who could call or write on their behalf.

I have very recent experience with this when a doctor friend of mine, fluent in German called for someone and got very quick, pleasant and polite results.

I'm also guessing he is getting lots of emails form the curious, I always used to put my PSP number in the subject line so he would know it was from a client. I think I sent 5 emails the entire time I was on the drops and not one went unanswered, even if brief and sometimes it took awhile.

I don't know what your questions for him are Spring, but if you feel it is urgent I would find a way to call.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GettinHealthy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone tried lasers or EFT for allergies as well? I know that AI does way more than clear up allergies, but was just curious as to what experiences you have had or is this your first attempt to get rid of allergies?
Posts: 78 | From Washington State | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee
Member # 23768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Spring was referring to payment with paypal. IF she has not gotten a test kit or drops, she does not know the PSP number. Until recently Mr. G always answered my e-mails, but he has not done so lately. Finding someone who speaks German is not always easy for a phone call, either.

Lee

--------------------
"The race has already been won."

Posts: 74 | From midwest | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couldn't you call Paypal to answer your questions. HG sometimes answers, sometimes not.
He will take his lunchbreak no matter what at a certain hour. He knows to protect himself and is probably finding out very quickly that dealing with Lyme people takes a special talent. I cannot tell you how often I have heard that from Dr.K. and the people around them. Especially during Full Moon!

The price for AI it seems has now gone up.

Most the time, there are not enough hours in the day to answer e-mails. They do not have the time to answer e-mails. It also is very difficult because they do not understand what we say and they do not know how to say to answer correctly without causing misunderstandings. They do not answer medical questions, because they are not medical doctors or naturopaths. They suggest that people work with their respective doctors to get answers. This is noted all over their website.

Allergic people are difficult to deal with. I have corresponed with more than a few people over the last 10 years. Lyme people feel they are the only important people and when they need to talk, they need to talk.

Learn to live with it as you have to with any of your doctors. I can't count the many e-mails I sent that were never read and to which I never got an answer, if they were read.

I got well anyway. Dealing with Lyme people is a learning experience that no doctor will ever forget. I know Dr. K. could write a book on that subject alone.

I am saying this with all respect to you - and everyone here on this thread has always tried hard to answer questions if it is possible. If it is a "life threatening" situation, I will call for you - but I bet it isn't. Don't you love that announcement when you call your doctor's office!?

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

EFT is nice to know. Dr. K. teaches MFT, based on Roger Callahan, and uses it in combination with ART.

They are not lasting solutions.

I have posted about MFT on LN, and taught some, but people are not that interested. You can learn it in five minutes - ask Dr.K. assistants.

NAET is not permanent and I have posted several times about it here on LN. We were treated for many weeks by the founder herself. Do a search here.

Nothing re allergies we have ever attempted is comparable with AI. It is solidly permanent. When the chemists throw more new problems at us as the years go by which are not recognized by the immune system, you may need to to AI again at some point to remove these new exposures.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skiesmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I figured out a solution instead of the polysporin drops - I'm using goldenseal cream. In the past every single natural remedy I've tried in my ears has made it significantly worse. I don't use meds for anything else in my life - this one issue had me stumped for years tho. The pain tho when it has gotten acute is extreme and sends me running to the ER - which is why I went for the drops when I felt it going that way. It's under control now I think [Smile]

Thanks for the input [Smile]

Posts: 85 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Springshowers,

You should be able to go online and log in to your paypal account to see if the payment has gone through.

I had to do that once when trying to find out if a payment for something I was trying to purchase from overseas (not AI) had gone through. I did eventually hear back from the co. I was trying to buy from, but as it turned out, my Paypal account showed the payment/order hadn't gone through.

You might try typing out your e-mail message to AI and then using google translator to translate it to German, then sending that text to AI.

I've never e-mailed them with any questions, but if I did, I think I would do it that way. Some on this board have suggested doing this for correspondence.

Hope this helps. Don't give up!

Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOsh. I am not being difficult or a Difficult "lyme" person. I pretty much take offense to those statements.

I am not asking for some big dialoge. Just basic transaction confirmation and knowledge that they got my payment and sending my kit.

Just business. Yeah I can check pay Pal but that not the point.

And would if I do have another question. Your making it sound like its not reasonable to have question about a product your buying. Esp of this sort and even though the price is reasonable for the year long or so therapy it is not like I am buying a supplement or some vitamin C.

I am not trying to be negative or a problem. But also I had "upon" the recommendations here in this thread. Asked for the samples or study or whatever they have of the 200 people they treated.

It is reasonable. I am not someone who just bugs and bothers and wants to chit chat and ask about a bunch of stuff and be bothersome.

And to indicate that "lyme" and "allergic" people are "difficult" again. Interesting that you would type that in response to my comments.

I am not sure how everyone else feels about that but ....

Well.. Maybe I will try to get a refund and leave it at that.. I am not feeling right about this right now. Got to go with that..

Maybe there will be a better time or there is a reason and I am not meant to do this at this time.

Blessings

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Learn to live with it as you have to with any of your doctors"

I guess I have chosen better doctors that you have experience with.

My doctors have called to check up on me and if I had to miss an appt they call to see see how I am and will do a phone consult and will call to just see how I am after a new medication etc.

It is not me calling them with all sorts of questions or bugging them at every change in symptom etc. And in emergencies I go to the ER.

Gigi.. I am not so thrilled with the way you choose to post that last post but you have every right to express your feelings.

I just think it is a put down towards patients and doctors overall...

and to this group

Maybe others will not feel this way..

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Spring, I hope you understand the general idea. Nitpicking doesn't work when talking about things like this. I am trying to paint an overall picture. There is no doubt that what I referred to is a part of the life of Lyme and the doctors and people who are trying to deal with it.

I am not speaking of you in particular. I am talking reality - the reality everyone involved in this Lyme thing - client, patient, doctor, therapist, family, friend - have to deal with on a daily basis.

Take care.

zombie
Member # 23294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Springshowers, Dr. K. is now recommending AI to his patients and mentioning AI in seminars. Keep in mind that he not only treats Lyme but also Autism, MS, ALS, PD, etcetera.

I have a feeling HG & his small staff are being swamped by new customers/requests for info.

I for one am not offended by what GiGi wrote. This therapy is sooo worthwhile, IMHO. Give it a chance! [Smile]

Posts: 88 | From Toronto | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie
Member # 23294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Skiesmama! [hi] So happy to see you posting here.

Glad to hear you have a solution to your ear issues. You may also need to hold off on reintroducing dairy until the gut heals a bit more...

Posts: 88 | From Toronto | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Happy Mother's Day to all Moms!

Take care.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Springshowers, sorry you have not been getting replies: I agree that it gives a bad impression when you are paying for a therapy.

I do think that Hg must be overwhelmed at present, particularly after Dr K's recommendation, and I expect he will be looking into employing someone with English to help him...after all, that's the sensible thing to do, both for his business and his own sanity!

I do hope that you will not give up on the drops,

Best Wishes,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe there are quite a few more people using the AI...and more to come with Dr. K"s seminar recommendation. I expect there will be times of delays in receiving the drops for some, and possibly lapses in communication until they get up to the new demands.

I have heard that prices have gone up too. I would guess that would happen with the Americans needing way more rounds (more work, more communication time) to get through this therapy.

I too , a year ago, a few times in the beginning had a hard time getting through to HG...only on some occassions...and I was a little concerned, because doing this was out of the box for me.

He did reply, and sometimes I needed to write another email or call again...then a reply came immediately....and in the beginning I did not use translate google in my correspondence...so after starting that, communication was a breeze as we both could understand each other better.

I found at certain times he was swamped, or was away on holiday!

I suggest just hang in there...and wait for him to get back to you. Or try again if this is urgent. This therapy was so "worth it"...in all regards for me...that I would fee so bad for any of you to miss out on your possible regulations because of communication issues! I am doing so well now!!!!!!

He does not run this like an American Company...it almost appears like this is a home based operation....possibly so....very different for me...for I now find it refreshing.

Nothing is in a hurry there! Being from the metro NYC area...I am now wired for everything fast, quick, and expect this degree from everyone...I am trying to change this in myself.

But getting your answers is important with your health, especially to feel that you are on the right tract...and to mentally be able to let go and be confident in this "unique" treatment....so ask again!

Blessings,
lp

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
n.northernlights
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for n.northernlights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes I think the price went up.
By the way, it says on the website Dr. Klinghardt recommends this treatment.

Posts: 366 | From Europe | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Just a note: AI does not send a confirmation when Paypal gets there. They do not confirm receipt of any test sample either.

They will send the test kit, if that is what you asked for. Some people don't ask for it, because they know from others that you can send in your test sample without a special test kit, as I and others have posted here several times.

Doing it in this manner shortens the time before you can do the therapy and saves money and paper.

In other words: a person sends the payment and the test sample with name, age, gender, and a brief symptom list. And the response from AI comes in form of the first test results, first bottle, etc., if you requested the total therapy.

They do not send out any receipt/confirmation unless something comes up that they need from you before they can proceed.

I had this attached to my mother's day note, but it did not go through when I sent it:

P.S. I want to assure you, it has become very clear to me that HG and his small group are not into this for profit! I would not even call it a business. Thank God, there are some people still in this world who do things because they must - for other human beings. He is one of these rare people as his father was before him.
A gift.

[ 05-09-2010, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

Imaginit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Imaginit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just started AI and price in US dollars was $634.
Posts: 123 | From Montana | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie
Member # 23294

The price for the test + therapy has gone from 395 Euros to 460 Euros. Still a bargain, IMHO.
GiGi
Member # 259

The currency exchange rate for Euros/US Dollars f;luctuates at least daily and with the Greeks' problem, it changes even more. You can figure out approximately what the therapy costs now - here--
http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Take care.

springshowers
Member # 19863

This is Not a business? Not for Profit?

Hmm

Like a home based business. I had a home based business and customer service was the top of my list. I have sent emails reguesting the 200 people comparing their symptoms before and after as Gigi said would be a good idea. No response Ever.

I did not request a kit but I so what.? it does not say anywhere the things Gigi says on the site.

If this is just some favor and not for profit company.. Well let me stop there. I surely doubt that.

Maybe there is ONE Person doing it all. Maybe thats how it works behind the big website. I was a one person show and though I hired people as the business grew..

Good Luck to them. I just can not do business with someone ... for my health.. Over 1 year with testing back and forth.. Without confidence of some sort of communication or at least the confidence that "They are there for me" if I need it. Like the Site says.

Hopefully it is just that they are busy and they need to figure that out. Maybe they will soon. I am not even asking that much. I do not want some open line to chit chat and talk and nor would I do that ongoing. But we judge the availability of someone by the responses we get.

Blessings

It seems like people are quick to defend the company and maybe though using the wrong wording.

It is making my impression even worse to be honest.

GiGi
Member # 259

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4942166965081178368#
GiGi
Member # 259

http://www.allergie-immun.de/Werbung/Studieanmelden.html

This is the link from the AI website where anyone can order the study that was done with close to 200 people participating.

It is in German. When you receive it, Just translate the list of symptoms or diseases - male and female - and the rest is in numbers and self-explanatory. Most symptoms are very similar whether English or German.

Take care.

karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Springshowers,

AI is not an American company and in other continents a business operates in a different
way.

It is not a one man show, they are at least three people or more. The knowledge is given from one generation to the next, it is not something you can study.I do not know if they are good, just started my therapy.

It is not mainstream medicine like labcorp testing but we wanted to get a different approach in addition to the exact medicine we have already. Same with a biotensor.

In my case the first drops hit my weakest and worst point almost after a day , I was quite impressed, although I got really sick. It forced me to treat it and now my energy is better.

We do these therapy because we did not find help
in Mayo or other famous and well functioning institutions and we are kind of desperate and willing to try unknown methods.

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie
Member # 23294

Just got my 11th bottle today -7 chemical substances & 12 energetic blockades. Delivery took a bit longer this time, probably because of the Icelandic volcano.
Lee
Member # 23768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LP, Nano and others who have finished AI--Help!
Gigi, feel free to offer insight as well.

Final results in and I am not sure I understand them.

I did 9 rounds of AI and my results today say thre are no further blockages or incorrect information related to my body.

However, out of the 19 categories I only have 9 that are green, 8 are yellow, and 2 are red. I actually got worse in the areas of "available bioenergy capacity in percent," biolux value of "indication to what extent bioenergy is available to biological light." and "pscho transmitter performance in percent."

I do not feel much better, either.

So, my question is: How does having only 10 out of 19 categories out of the green mean there are no further blocks or incorrect information?

Thanks for your help.

Lee

--------------------
"The race has already been won."

Posts: 74 | From midwest | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Thanks for the links

Karen Thanks for the description and though I am very aware of what this is and what it is for and about the company..

I am sorry if It sounds as if I am not patient or if I am tough on them but still have not heard back and I asked for a refund now.

So we will see.

Its not time for me I decided anyway and I will re approach this or something similar when I am more ready and maybe the company will be more ready for me then too.

Timing is important too and this may just be a sign that my time is not now. I am fine with that.

I though do believe in the theory and that the treatment idea is correct. I am not sure if this company is giving the best treatment as there are other ways to approach the same thing. I will be watching as others end their drops and can report more on how they did and that timing will work too.

Its all going to work out. I am not upset or have bad feelings overall.. ...

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This must be the day for final results as I received mine from AI, too, saying I didn't need any more drops. However, like Lee, I have many areas still in the yellow and some in the red and some areas that got worse.

However, until February I used the bionic once a month for the last year and I am wondering if that affected my results. Will e-mail and hopefully get a reply. If not, I will wait a few months and resubmit a sample. Wonder if I have to pay to resubmit? Anyone know?

Blessings to all.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imaginit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Imaginit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finished week one round one. Have yet to get up to the full five drops. Mainly just take two. Have had constant headache and painful backaches on all areas where it says there are energy blockages. Heart bounds also most of the time and I feel "toxic".

Anyone else remember having these symptoms in the beginning rounds?

Also, I just feel bleh...actually I feel nothing, blank, empty--it's an odd sort of feeling. Thoughts?

Posts: 123 | From Montana | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoje   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just watched the video posted by Gigi.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4942166965081178368#

Should be required viewing by every high school student and every pregnant woman. Very powerful video!!

--------------------
When we are no longer able to change a situation---we are challenged to change ourselves.
(Viktor Frankl- Holocaust survivor)

Posts: 460 | From Maine | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spring,

I think there is an American company doing about the same, my doctor mentioned something.
Maybe your sample is still in the mail - volcano.

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kateaton
Member # 24871

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kateaton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karen,
could you say more about the American company? who are they? did your dr. say they're getting good results?

Posts: 98 | From NH | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

www.healerswhoshare.com is the name of the company you are probably referring to. They heal specific diseases. There is plenty to research. You may also want to start a separate thread to get others involved who have done it.

I researched that method several years ago, and know that it has nothing in common with AI. AI corrects the underlying causes for diseases, and not the disease itself. Sometimes knowing what disease we have is difficult in itself.

Do some research - it is interesting. They are all over the world. I do not know of their success rate, but chose AI to go for correcting the causes and not the disease that I to this day cannot define into a single one, neither for my husband nor myself, nor for any of my friends or my doctor himself. That seems to be the biggest problem with any healing approach - what am I trying to heal? And what is the real cause? or causes?

Take care.

karenl
Member # 17753

Kateaton,

I will ask him next week again for the name.
It is something with a blooddrop as well,but I was not interested.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lee, Hiker - I didn't have the same experience when I finished. I had nothing left in the red, few in the yellow and nothing showed as being worse.

Lee are you saying that you have less available bioenergy and less that was available as biological light? Are you sure you are reading the percents correctly in the before and after?

I think he has said all along that the bionic can affect the therapy. I don't know what other treatments or therapies you might have been doing at the same time. But maybe they interfered with him being able to find further dysregulations.

I would try to find out. Someone who finished after a few rounds last year, was doing several other therapies and had similar results. They resent a sample after a couple of months. More was found.

My letter said to allow time for restructuring to take place but if I still had things in the red or numbers that were worse, I would ask about it.

Kateaton, I too think it is Healers who Share. I read some about it a couple of years ago. My understanding is that if they find 10 different things to treat, you pay for 10 different therapies and it is quite pricey. I agree with Gigi, I don't believe they are looking at underlying cause.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Imaginit, LOTS of corrections take place during the first round of drops. I had the pounding heart as well. It passed. Try to keep in mind the changes that are taking place.

We never felt a lot of the stuff we accumulated when it was on the way in over the years. It is so different for each person.

A friend of mine just finished her first round. She was flying high the first week - really tired and emotional the second.

My other friends (family of four) just finished their second round and none of them have felt a thing yet, other than a runny nose.

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lee,

Got your pm before I read your above post. The first thing that hit me was I am wondering about your environment...

Because AI cannot fully regulate if you are (for example)inhaling mold...or receiving too many EMF's or any other type of frequencies that could be effecting those specific regulations that have not changed into the positive zone.

Maybe I am thinking this as I just took notes at DR.K's conference n the effects of EMF's and molds on the body in regards to chronic illness...how they are a main culpret in not getting better. They feed the chronic issues we face! These need to be addressed if you have them for therapies to work. I am relating this also to AI.

Also, a previous post referred to prior use of the bionic...and those frequencies could very well have effected the outcome with cells receiving "energy/light". Or could have skewed your original test! I am only hypothesizing.
so for give me if I am off base in my "guesses".

We all want to figure this out for you!

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From Hiker53:

I did e-mail Mr. G of AI and he replied right away. He did not explain why I still had some red areas and yet no disregulations were found. I have done the bionic for a year until February and I did ask him if that would affect the results, but he did not answer that question, either. I did e-mail in German and he did reply in German.

He said to wait a few months and send in another sample which I will do and not use the bionic, either.

I was very impressed that he e-mailed me back so quickly.

LP, I am around EMF's all of the time at my job, so that could be an ongoing issue, but I would think that after awhile AI might help the body be able to handle those, but again I do not know.

I have had my home tested for mold and it is okay and the biotensor cannot seem to find any, but I bet my workplace is another matter in that regard.

Thank you for your replies, everyone.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MysticTuba
Member # 25854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MysticTuba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi...new here. I was referred to this discussion by someone from a Lyme forum.
I cannot see the information on the AI sites because of a browser problem; most of the type is covered over by a big orange block. So it is being very difficult to figure out how to do anything....I think I would like to go ahead and do the test (I'm not anywhere near as sick as many people I know, but I am quite ill while still functional) and try the drops, as a lot of what goes wrong is extreme reactions to eating any kind of protein.

Help? Email is preferred if possible, but posting here is also ok.

MT

Posts: 2 | From USA | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael_Venice
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael_Venice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zombie...you wrote you were on your ELEVENTH bottle of AI therapy? That confuses me. Their site seems to indicate that 3 treatments is usually the maximum needed, and says that the vast majority of people only need one treatment cycle.
Posts: 322 | From Venice, CA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

MysticTuba, here is some of the english text from Allergie-Immun. If you have a question, please e-mail me [email protected] :

"Do you suffer from allergies or chronic health problems? We know their causes and possible solutions!

- Relief by re-forming the bio-energetic regulation-system!

The one who puts up with allergies will soon have no protection against worse chronic diseases!

Hay fever, asthma, urticaria, allergies against dust mites, animal hair and sunlight, allergic reactions against foods, insect bites, cosmetic products, chemical substances, environmental toxins, preservatives, additives - who is able to claim these days that their body�s defense system never panics and reacts completely wrong?

Even if you are able to claim that: are you sure your headaches, migraine, your stomach - and intestinal problems, your heart - and circulatory problems, your chronic infections are not caused by allergies? Have you ever thought that your child�s school problems may be caused by allergies?

The one who puts up with allergies, avoids or chemically and forcefully suppresses them will soon have no protection against really bad chronic diseases and be prone to all infections - that is our (ALLERGIE-IMMUN) alarming experience. Today over 80% of all mankind suffers and dies from a "chronic disease". More info...

ALLERGIE-IMMUN analyses and corrects your disrupted bio-energetic regulation-system which, according to us, is the cause of many "chronic" disruptions in the body. More info...

The REGU-Immun treatment has been a tried and tested concept of therapy by ALLERGIE-IMMUN since 1999 with a holistic approach. In contrast to conventional medicine and alternative medicine it does not fight symptoms but finds and eliminate the cause of disease.

Why the body (re)acts wrong!
ALLERGIE-IMMUN believes that allergic reactions and chronic health problems are caused by the wrong biological information in the bio-energetic regulation system (BRS) and have unknowingly been inherited for generations like a "talent" or "behavior pattern". Therefore the body does not know it is doing something wrong.

Our research concludes that an allergy and the resulting chronic disruptions are a regulation disruption of the body. This means that the allergic reaction as we know it, is triggered by the wrong �programming� of the BRS. Therefore the body�s reaction to harmless substances results in those well-known intense and chronic symptoms.

The BRS (our power-, energy-, or information field) regulates many processes in our body. It contains �information� and �instructions� on how to handle certain processes like heartbeat or breathing. It also contains information on handling certain environmental substances. The BRS system is basically the �software� of our body. This software caught some errors that prevent the body from a normal regulation. One small error could result in an array of erroneous reactions and wrong regulations if the original and mostly inherited errors are not corrected.

Electric and magnetic power fields play almost no role in biology and no role in medicine whereas they do in traditional physics. We are all able to at least feel the thermal (heat) field of another being when we get closer to it with the palm of our hand (without touching it). Conventional science has no knowledge of where thoughts and feelings are located, only their effects. It therefore only represents a relatively small part of our existence.

ALLERGIE-IMMUN starts where conventional medicine hits the wall!

Allergies are erroneous reactions of the body!
The alleged allergen is not the enemy, the error lies in our own body. Therefore the problem for the body is not some substance in apples, hazel bushes or other things. It is the erroneous software that leads to a false chemical activation. The body finds certain substances harmful (interpreted via BRS). The substance is never the cause but only the trigger of the body�s disruptions.

Allergies: deficits in energy cause additional health problems

Allergic reactions are no banality since they cause several things in the body:

Overactive immune reaction to harmless substances the body detects as enemies
A constant activation of chemical processes that cause excess acid in the body
This senseless fight weakens the body somewhere else because energy is wasted causing additional health problems.
Benefits of the REGU-Immun treatment

Allergies are not curable according to conventional medicine. Their therapies are detail-oriented (e.g. vaccines against hay fever, desensitizing against already harmless substances, strategies to avoid, suppression of symptoms).

The REGU-Immun therapy is concerned with the cause, not the symptoms. This means that our concept of therapy begins with the mechanisms of regulation that lead to symptoms on the body level.

ALLERGIE-IMMUN�s approach aims for a reset of the BRS (our power-, energy-, information- or bio-photon field) into a harmonious and natural state of the body.

Here is a question for you: if your child crossed the light on red, would you try to prevent it from walking with medication just because it acts "erroneously"? You probably would not, but that is exactly what people suffering from allergies do to their body. They prevent it from "regulating" normally. More info...

How does the REGU-Immun-therapy work?
For the analysis we need a small amount of blood or saliva. This contains all the necessary biological information.

A measurement method developed by A.I. enables us to make visible the subtlest differences in the earth�s radiation field and its effect on a human being. It gives us results of the body�s energetic disruptions.

Then a personalized Energetika is produced to help the body reset its original state of information. The Energetika is bound to water cured by ascorbic acid. This means that water is a carrier of information. The Energetika gives impulses to activate the body�s re-formation. You need to take the drops in the morning, at lunchtime and at night.

If this approach makes sense to you and you would like to learn more, please read: Information.

What you can do!
If you are affected by allergies or other disease you now have the choice between a scientifically approved medical therapy (de-sensitization or immune therapy) that has known side effects and can only alleviate symptoms and a new therapy that is not sufficiently scientifically proven yet but is completely without side effects and possibly offers the chance for healing.

You may certainly alleviate your symptoms by taking medication and hope for conventional medicine to find solutions. There are not only side effects, they may also lead to further health problems.

You may also try many other alternative methods that alleviate temporarily but often do not last.

Or you may try our REGU-Immun treatment by ALLERGIE-IMMUN - without instantly asking for scientific proof. Our experience shows astonishing results (see under German comments from Herr P. from Germany or Frau A. from Austria).

Allergies are no small thing but often the beginning of serious disruptions in regulation and the basis for many diseases (according to the results in our longstanding research).

Please don�t let anyone tell you allergies are incurable just because it is unknown to conventional medicine what the cause of erroneous reactions and disrupted regulations is. Take charge of the solution for your problem. Conventional medicine is currently not able to find the cause.

The REGU-Immun treatment helps you to recognize and correct energetic disruptions in regulation. According to us chronic disease mostly develops when this ability to regulate has been disrupted for a longer period of time.

Get to know the importance of a well-functioning bio-energetic regulation system and the effects of disruptions on your well-being.

Allergies and alongside other chronic ailments inexplicable by conventional medicine are indeed curable. Time and again we see that people overcome their disruptions in regulation with the REGU-Immun treatment, even though it was said that their state was hopeless or beyond treatment.

Please use all of our knowledge and experience to correct your allergies (energetic disruptions) with the REGU-Immun treatment gently and completely without side effects. Break the mold with us.

If you want to achieve something never achieved before, you will have to do something never been done before"

(Albert Einstein).

The responsibility is entirely yours."

[ 05-12-2010, 02:01 AM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GettinHealthy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quick question: Will having a lymphatic drainage (where they use that rod thing) during the AI treatment interfere with my results?

I am wondering this as I know nothing about the Bionic treatment, but do know the lymphatic tool is plugged in, etc.

Just curious as I had one done about 5 days ago and just sent in my sample today after completing my 4th round of drops.

Thanks!

Posts: 78 | From Washington State | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Gettin, I don't understand your first sentence question and "rod Thing"???

Lymphatic drainage will not interfere with AI. We are draining lymph normally all the time.

Also do not understand your reference to "Bionic with plugged in lymphatic tool?" Which one are you talking about?

Please clarify ----

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael, I answered you earlier, but I see it hasn't appeared.

I just wanted to say that the example of 3 rounds of drops is really aimed at people with issues that are more minor than Lyme, such as an intolerance or hay fever.

It seems that with Lyme there are a whole range of 'disregulations' to be addressed.

Additionally, apparently some Americans seem to need more rounds than some Europeans. In my own case [I'm from UK], I have never lived in a big city, have always eaten relatively healthily and, for the last 18 years, largely organic food....yet I'm about to start round 9!

Best Wishes,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ping
Member # 6974

Icon 7 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess we can make the number cleared by AI in the last week an uneven 3... Got my clearance yesterday, after Round 8. I also have a couple of indicators still in red, but not as critical as they originally were. I will send in a sample for re-check in 90 days.

Wish I could say that I can note a difference in the way I feel from this treatment, but at present, it's not apparent. The obvious improvements to my health came after my appendix rupture in Oct. '09 and the subsequent draining of the abscess. My doc and I agree that the forming of an abscess, by the 5th day post rupture, is proof positive that my immune system is in good shape, otherwise, I'd be dead. Major improvements began within one week after being released from the hospital.

I'd very much hoped see some sort of improvement in my hypertension with PSP, as it is clearly an inherited trait in my family, but no changes as yet. I would cut back on my meds in an effort to see if a difference was present, but had to be very careful, as with diabetes, cancer, etc., left untreated, hypertension is deadly.

Perhaps improvements will show themselves in the next year or so. Will decide then if PSP is worth the redo. (No, the tx is NOT permanent! Even HG says it must be performed every few years. AI had it posted in writing when I ordered my tx.) Hopefully, the folks at AI will continue to learn and improve the treatment as they get more results from people outside Europe.

I would NOT recommend PSP as a tx for TBD's and am very glad I took the route I did and had abx tx first. This statement will no doubt anger some posters on this thread, but they'll just have to deal with it and move on.

Really think the video clip posted is a good one and think this is the program I saw on BBC a while back. Places an interesting emphasis on the Biblical statement (paraphrase), "Our sins will be passed to the 2nd and 3rd generations". Hmmm, maybe the Olders knew the power of genetics and epigenetics all along. Truly, "There is nothing new under the sun."

Regarding AI not being in business for 'profit' - That's absurd. If a business doesn't show a (financial) profit, then, it won't be in business for long. It's not a bad thing that a business should be profitable; why this is painted as a negative, I don't know. It could be even more negative if such a 'business' were in operation for reasons other than financial profit.

Wishing all of you presently in tx with PSP and those about to embark on it, the very best of results. Please feel free to email me at:

[email protected]

I'll be away on the weekends, but will answer during the week. Likely going back to Alaska in late June and can hardly wait to go!

[ 05-12-2010, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: ping ]

--------------------
ping
"We are more than containers for Lyme"

Posts: 1302 | From Back in TX again | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael_Venice
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael_Venice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zombie, UKCarry and others,

So, many of you are into 10+ cycles? This is at $600+ per cycle?

This thread is so long and has gotten so deep, I'm having real trouble trying to distinguish who has improved from it aside from Gigi....and/or if Gigi had lyme, etc.

I have a concern...I mean, I don't think I'm too eager to stop antibiotics for months and months, indefinitely....in order to do AI therapy.

In addition...and please, I am not saying this to start trouble, but it's difficult to miss....it seems as though Gigi is such an advocate for this, it feels like 'selling'. She is answering questions that would seem better directed at one's doctor, or passing information between patients and doctors...it feels like a thread largely centered around Gigi and her directives to patients. And that just seems very odd to me.

Gigi, if you are reading this, in no way am I trying to insult you or question your sincerity. If a particular therapy did wonders for me, I would likely crow about it too. And I also can understand if you've become somewhat expert through your own experience. However, the thread reads more like you are the practitioner and/or salesperson, and not a patient yourself. I think it's fair to ask if you get any financial benefits from your advocacy. And if you do..there's nothing wrong with that.

Because of this, and also hearing people say that they can feel particular metals moving through their bodies, etc...which is quite difficult for me to believe....it's very difficult to get a sense of what this really is all about.

I am going to try the therapy, but I wish this thread was a bit more clear.

[ 05-12-2010, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: Michael_Venice ]

Posts: 322 | From Venice, CA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

Gigi - I apologize for not being clear in my question. I had a lymphatic drainage session at CMC and they use, I believe, the "Lymphstar Pro" tool which uses electricity. I wasn't sure if this would interfere with AI.

Thanks!

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoje   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MichaelVenice,
That's $600 per whole treatment regardless of # of cycles.

--------------------
When we are no longer able to change a situation---we are challenged to change ourselves.

Posts: 460 | From Maine | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael_Venice
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17254

to thejoje,

Really? they continue to send indefinitely? I have been quite confused about that and I've sent a couple of emails to the company asking about it...and did not receive a response.

I want to reiterate something I wrote above. I am interested in this therapy. I trust my doctor, and he recommended it. He didn't give me the impression it was miraculous (which would make me doubtful anyway), but did think it would help me.

Also, in what I wrote above..I sincerely do not intend it as any sort of attack on Gigi. But this thread in general is so top-heavy with the issue I wrote about...it is very difficult for me to get a sense of what it really is about for people who've tried it.

There's a couple of strong advocates (which is good) and a number of people who did it for months and seem sort of puzzled at the end of the therapy.

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

"Indefinitely" is probably not the right word. The treatment does come to an end when the dysregulations have cleared. This happens at any time -- up to a year or over from what I can judge. But the cost is a one time fee.

--------------------

Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The cost is a one-time fee, plus $10 in cash for shipping charges each round. I just staple a $10 bill to the letter that goes with my sample.

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

MichaelVenice - Not sure if Gigi will respond here but since she is a close friend of mine, I will attempt to reply.

She is a very intuitive person. She has been posting here for a long, long time and was speaking up about amalgam fillings, toxicity and the like before many had made the connection to those things and illness.

She is a close friend of Dr. K and many fine practitioners and has gained a wealth of knowledge from them and from her own research. She is not trying to play doctor to anyone.

She found Allergie-Immun before Mr. G was bombarded with American clients and as she speaks German has had the opportunity to pick his brain to some degree.

She was well long before she started Allergie-Immun but was still looking for ways to help her husband.

Antibiotics were of no help to me and I did not stay on them for long. Through my own research and common sense, I decided that my issues were due to toxicity and that lyme was only a small part of the picture which probably would never have emerged if I hadn't had such a nice, toxic terrain for it to establish itself.

This was the reason I did Allergie-Immun - to get to the bottom of "how could I have gotten so ill?"

I know plenty of people who have had repeated tick bites and never got sick. These same people also happen to have no amalgam fillings, no root canals, etc. etc. etc.

When I sent of my first saliva sample at the end of 2008, I did not feel I was dealing with active lyme anymore but neurotoxins left behind along with who knows what else. I wanted to know what the "who knows" parts were and I had not found a different way to discover this. Having a look on a DNA level made sense to me.

I was quite shocked to see all the issues on my report from AI and it truly was an "aha moment."

I know people who have never heard of Lymenet that have done this therapy and never really felt a thing. Some have completed and some are still on it, still not having any real problems with it. A runny nose or some emotional days have been it for them.

These people are also not obsessed with disease and thinking everything is lyme. Not saying you are but there are people who live that way.

I went through many of the same things that are talked about here - heart palps, anxiety, whatever. But I also experienced (somewhere after the first round) a glimpse at an inner joy and sense of power that I had not felt since my 30's.

The fact that it was alive and well somewhere, waiting to be free, was enough for me to endure whatever AI would bring. Some days I wanted to throw my bottle of drops in the trash and then I would remember that glowing ember in there.

When all was said and done, if I had compiled a list (and I wish I had), the benefits I received far outweigh and rough days I had.

There are plenty of complaints on here about emails not being answered and questions about why the heck he doesn't hire some people that speak English. He could hire a hundred people but how in the world would he teach them the knowledge he has gained and the gift he has.

I think I would rather have waited for an answer or had to write a few times, than to have had a reply from someone who might now really know what they were talking about - but were in training.

I don't think it's like teaching someone to drive a car, too many variables, so many people and a gift that has been passed down through his family.

So, is Gigi an employee? No, but perhaps she should be for the time she has spent making phone calls for people and helping people get their questions answered when it feels like an emergency.

I don't know why some people have had success with this and some have not. Again too many variables. Energy follows thought. "I think I can"... will take one further than "this is a hoax but I'll try it."

This is in no way directed to any individuals who post here or read here, just my thoughts about this therapy and about a woman that none of you really know (only one or two that I can think of).

I have no way of knowing where my life would be without her help and friendship but I have a feeling I would be sitting around making a list of symptoms and trying to figure out which co-infection it could be.

The first strained, English words I ever received from Mr. G, alerted me to his feelings about the tick vs the terrain.

lightparfait
Member # 22022

This is just a support thread for the AI therapy...so new readers...don't expect to get individualized info here about the AI therapy for your conditions....only suggestions from those who have gone before you.

We are all just reporting what we personally experience and this varies by individual...

I am not selling anything...just reporting to my friends here on the same path. I end up editing my posts several times after i re-read them...as I am ultra concerned about trying to not offend " anyone with my written word...but it gets tiring.

As we can all attest...sometimes what we write does not come off all "huggy- feely". ...but I cannot take people "reading into" my dialogue...so know I only have good intentions to all...or I wouldn't post my private info to help others compare!

I would prefer the respect of a private message if someone takes offense...rather than venting about me here on this post...please give us all that respect. If for fact I have led anyone astray...then by all means post it...but false accusations are not respected. We need to give each other the benefit of the doubt before blasting someone here on this support thread.

I suggest you look for the common thread of regulations that others have experienced, and PM those you feel may help you individually that have a similar situation.

Some here took care of lyme before starting the therapy...and others still had full blown symptoms before starting it...hard to compare if you do not know each persons situation. Because of this, there are varying degrees of how people feel while doing the drops. The more toxic the body load...the more to clear...

Many posting minimal regulations are ones that still have mercury amalgams in their mouths or have continued other on going therapies to keep their unique symptoms at bay....that may disrupt the complete possible regulation of the AI therapy.

This is an individual choice.

Understand who you are taking recommendations from...use your common sense.

I have had a very positive outcome as I have posted, and have been on no other therapies while doing the drops. Although I had already been detoxing well before starting AI.

Treated co-infections successfully before the AI as well. I did not know about the Ai therapy when I first began lyme and co-infectin treatments. Timing was right for me when I began. Got rid of mercury metal amalgams prior to starting.

Still lyme positive with symptoms after long courses oif antiabiotics...was ready for a break...but found lyme symptoms were very manageable after I had detoxed several months to rid myself of the die off and antibiotic residual...and my co-infections were gone.

I decided to set myself up physically, mentally and emotionally to get the best outcome of this unique therapy. I do not like to waste my time or money...and like to do things in a methodical way...to get the best results possible.

I was ready for this "experiment". I did not feel I needed any additional lyme therapies to get through the year.

I suggest you prepare yourself as well for the best possible outcome if you decide to go this route...before beginning so you are confident and can maintain the course of treatment to the end.

From my observations...those who prepare themselves emotionally, physically, mentally, spiritually, are the ones who benefit most and have the positive responses here on this thread. Only you know what needs to happen...take some quiet time daily to meditate and pray about your unique situation...and clarity will come.

If for some reason you are questioning...there is always a reason. It may not be your time. My advice: Do not try anything you do not feel good about. No rush!

To everything there is a season!

blessings,
lp

[ 05-13-2010, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: lightparfait ]

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Cost? One price for the complete therapy! I love this. So refreshing to know what the expenses will be for a therapy from start to end! Not the American way for sure!

For me..I did not need to see my "out of network" LLMD anymore nor need loads of supplements or antibiotics during the therapy...so the cost was excellent for my budget...it was a savings on my yearly medical!

Although I did learn about binders and liver support natural remedies...which I did purchase on line or at Whole foods....

I will use this education the rest of my life...so valuable! Thanks friends!

I suggest those who have read the threads to glean what you can about detox and support remedies...you will not find this wealth of information in one place! Gigi is to be thanked for sharing her gifts with us all.

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

quote:

you will not find this wealth of information in one place! Gigi is to be thanked for sharing her gifts with us all. [/QB]

Ditto!!

Even my LLMD has benefitted indirectly from Gigi's posts. [Big Grin]

--------------------

ping
Member # 6974

Icon 2 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael_Venice:
I have a concern...I mean, I don't think I'm too eager to stop antibiotics for months and months, indefinitely....in order to do AI therapy.

Michael_Venice - If this is how you feel, then, please don't stop the abx. I didn't stop them and am very grateful that I went all the way with them, into remission.

There are many tx's and agendas pushed on this board, some harder than others, some work for some and not for others; abx, Bionic 880, KPU, PSP...It's mind boggling. Bottom line - It's your life and you have to deal with the consequences of whatever actions you take. It's very difficult deciding, I know.

Best of decision-making to you.

[email protected]

--------------------
ping
"We are more than containers for Lyme"

Posts: 1302 | From Back in TX again | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael_Venice
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17254

Thanks to everyone who wrote. Again, I did not in any way mean to write anything that should be perceived as an attack.

I am trying the therapy. I am a bit frustrated that the couple of questions (regarding cost and taking antibiotics during tx) have gone unanswered by the AI people themselves, when I've emailed them. And I sincerely had difficulty with this thread often seeming as though Gigi was a doctor-patient liason. It IS unusual.

The best way I understand my own situation is that I've had multiple infections, some metals issues and a 'terrain' that has been compromised.

As far as optimism or a positive/winning attitude about beginning AI...I've learned not to get my hopes up too high with ANY treatment now. The troubles with treating this disease run the gamut from the IDSA's nonsense to some genuinely exploitative snake oil cures. We've all been through this gamut, and it's always difficult to sort out what is what in order to try to make the best decisions to help ourselves get well.

thanks again.

GiGi
Member # 259

I may or may not comment on the above -- after I have breakfast -- . First things first.

Here is the portion of "The Patient Information for Bioenergetic Blood Analysis" which I received as many of you have telling about the do's and dont's when doing the AI therapy. I believe it has been posted on this thread already drbrtsl months ago.

It's good to remember that any translation may lose some of the finer nuances. Babylon!

Bio-energetic therapy - how to
Proceed

Indications
Disorders of the bio-cybernetic system
Physical and psychological discomfort of
any kind that do not stem from disease,
ailments or physical injury and that may
not be causally be explained by
medicine, especially:
- degeneration of psychological and
physical performance
- allergic discomfort, intolerances,
painful conditions
- anxiety, psychological false reactions,
general psycho-somatic discomfort

Absolute contra-indication

Acute therapy with antibiotics or
chemotherapy; non-functioning immune
system; severe psychological disorders
with suicidal hazard.

Relative contra-indication

Maintenance therapy with cortisone or insulin,
modification or reduction of medication only with
medicinal consent (doctor or naturopath).

Risks, side effects, complications

Test
A drop of blood is required for the test. It can be
drawn from the tip of a finger and is to delivered to
the lab together with the accompanying document.
Please use a sterile lancet only. If you should use
alcohol on the injection site, let it dry completely
before drawing blood.
In rare cases it may come to skin irritations at the
injection site if hygiene is neglected.

Therapy

The body �s synergetic uptake of energy has a
broad effect, aside from desirable effects it may
also have some undesired ones. The essence of
this method is to change undesired aspects of the
bio-cybernetic program.
It is common for psychological and physical
conditions to become more intense during therapy.
That applies in particular to negative conditions
(fatigue, depression, pain).
Normalization and improvement usually happens
during or shortly after therapy. Reprogramming
(altered sub-consciousness) may lead to situations
that can leave you reacting differently and
unusually.

Therapy �s goal is a brand new bio-cybernetic
regulatory circuit. In a few cases, especially if you
do not drink enough fluids, it may come to
circulation problems. They are usually harmless.
During therapy or right after it may come to overactivation
of physical and psychological functions,
e.g. rise in blood pressure, increased perspiration,
urge to defecate and urinate, sexual arousal.

Bio-energetic therapies and other methods

Bio-energetic therapies and cortisone

A bio-energetic therapy together with
cortisone is only possible to a limited
extent. Cortisone is a hormone that the
body normally produces itself and that is
a transmitter to control the immune
system. It filters and relativises the body
�s alarming messages about the need of
immune system activities. Cortisone� s
purpose is to stop the immune system
and to not fight every small disorder with
full force.

When cortisone is added from the
outside, adequate production of the
body �s own cortisone is ceased
completely (command center gets
deprived). Depending on the dose and
duration the immune system may be
either disarmed or completely
immobilized. Now it is clear that for
instance all measures to strengthen or
stabilize the immune system go come to
nothing.

What is worse: they lead to confusion of
information in the body. The body then
cannot deal with this contradictory
information.

A cortisone therapy should not be
discontinued abruptly since the
mechanism of the body �s own
regulation and production does not
restart to ensure an adequate cortisone
therapy. Depending on each individual
condition, the immune system may be
impaired partially or completely or it may
come to overreactions. One of the most
well known overreactions is the
prevention of new cell formation in the
dermal areas that leads to the effect of
�thin skin�.

One alternative is to specifically on
preventing the body �s own production
from being stopped and to restart it.
Tapering off the cortisone drug therapy
would be a lot easier and without
consequences.

Bio-energetic therapies and diabetes

Diabetes needs to be treated and is therefore
basically not responsive to a bio-energetic therapy,
although diabetes has quite an effect on the bioenergetic
state of the body. A complementary
(supportive) bio-energetic therapy is recommended
though.

The problem in diabetes is the diet recommended
by doctors that is contrary and counterproductive to
a bio-energetic therapy.

Even according to the latest findings in
conventional medicine, diabetes is viewed a lot
more complex than a few years ago. It is widely
understood that diabetes (especially type 2) is not
a �sugar disease� but a bio-energetically induced
disease of the cell metabolism.
Since conventional medicine has not yet found a
bio-energetic therapy method, diabetes remains an
incurable disease where one can only prevent (bioenergetically
induced) long-term damage.

If, in accordance with the attending physician, a
diet can be abandoned then a bio-energetic
therapy is possible - even when resuming the use
of medication (conventional method for diabetes).
Intervals between doctors visits may be shortened
however and once the bio-energetic condition has
improved, medication may be corrected
accordingly.

Bio-energetic therapies and cancer

Cancer needs to be treated and is therefore
basically not responsive to a bio-energetic therapy,
although cancer has quite an effect on the bioenergetic
state of the body and a bio-energetic
therapy usually has a therapeutic effect on the
body, especially since cancer is most likely a
disease that makes for loss of energy. A
complementary (supportive) bio-energetic therapy
is therefore recommended. This refers to all levels,
namely follow-up care after operations. We need to
consider though that chemotherapy builds up irreparable blockades so that bioenergetic
therapies are useless at the same time
of chemotherapy.

Bio-energetic therapies and dietary
guidelines

In bio-energetic therapies basically no
certain foods are forbidden. There is no
advice either to avoid certain foods but it
requires uptake of energy-relevant
foods.

Elimination diets (abandonment of
certain foods or substances) and
supplementation (high doses of
supplements) should not be taken
during the bio-energetic therapy.

Bio-energetic therapies and
Homeopathy

Homeopathy works on a bio-energetic
level. Our therapy however works on the
information level. High potencies are
especially effective. The reason: certain
information becomes available by
massively diluting substances
(electromagnetic conditions with longlasting
waves - coherent conditions - are
produced). Those high potencies need
to be prescribed by doctors or
naturopaths. Principally we welcome a
simultaneous homeopathic therapy.

It is easily conceivable - although not
proved yet - that it may come to conflicts
when the bio-energetic Energetika and a
homeopathic medium convey different
information, both effective in its own
way. We exclude this possibility though,
otherwise homeopathy would have
already cured the disorder.
Self-medication with homeopathy can
be tricky though. The risk to block bioenergetic
information is a lot bigger.

Bio-energetic therapies and
Acupuncture

Acupuncture is also a therapy effective on the bioenergetic
level. Homeopathics and our
ALLERGIE.IMMUN �s Energetika use fluid to be
distributed in the body. Acupuncture uses
meridians to distribute information (non-material
pathways)

It may also - although not proved yet - may come
to conflicts because the bio-energetic REGUIMMUN-
Energetika by ALLERGIE-IMMUN and
acupuncture might send different information. It is
not unusual that different information can reach the
same target because our body uses the
redundancy principle. This means that certain
tasks can be applied by various information
systems.
Figuratively speaking: one can send an invitation
by letter, fax, email or sms. The information `june
4th, 4 pm, my place` is the same, no matter what
means. Depending on each medium it may arrive
at different times though.

Bio-energetic therapies and Reiki

Especially if you have unsatisfactory results in the
diagnosis areas 2, a supply of Reiki energy could
support the bio-energetic therapy.
Reiki has different approaches. It is important that
the Reiki therapist is able to master and modulate.
A lot of people doubt that Reiki is purely a
channeling energy. When Reiki is linked to fasting
and cleansing rituals, bio-energetic therapies are
counterproductive when used together.

Bio-energetic therapies and psychotherapy

Our diagnosis comprises psycho-somatic
parameters, cybernetic programs of the conscious
and unconscious and the transmission of
information, as well as behavioral imprint on bioenergetic
processes. We assume that essential
psychological processes can be displayed in bioenergetic
parameters. When psychological
diseases are caused by bio-energetic disorders
then the bio-energetic therapy can have a positive
effect on the client.

A psychotherapeutic treatment is never part of the
bio-energetic therapy though, not even if
a naturopath, doctor or psychotherapist
implements it in his/her capacity of bioenergetic
practitioner.
Usually a psychotherapeutic treatment and a bioenergetic
therapy do not exclude one another.

You can get a copy of this if you write AI. If you wish, mail me and I will send you the complete copy of my document.

Take care.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

It has been brought to my attention that it sounds as though I went straight from short term abx to AI, excluding bionic treatment.

I believe I have mentioned on more than one occasion that I was treated with the bionic and that I felt it helped me with lyme.

I have also mentioned the negative affects I experienced with the bionic.

I hope that clears things up.

Michael_Venice
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17254

Gigi,

Thank you for posting that. It occurs to me that it would make everyone's lives easier if the AI people or the admins of their website would make some of these things clear and accessible in well-translated English. I know they're a German company, but with any enterprise that works in different territories, it's best to provide clear, well-translated information to consumers. Their info that already IS in English is pretty clear (except the cost / cycles of treatment thing, which I had trouble understanding)

And especially with nuanced or technical type writing, Google translate leaves way too much open to confusion.

Even my LLMD's office had trouble knowing whether it is necessary to discontinue antibiotics and other things for the duration.

lightparfait
Member # 22022

MV...most of the questions you have are answered at length on previous threads...as many others have had the same good questions over the past year.

The responses you have gotten are from the same people, like me, who have been the main people who have been responding from the beginning. We are repeating ourselves many times here...making us look like we are "promoting" this therapy...when in fact we are just wanting to share responses to the therapy and compare with others. We do take a lot of personal time to answer others questions in detail...while others do not. We are learning oursleves, and are not here to be promoters...but here to heal.

and in general, just happy we have something positive to share that can help others who suffer.

So please do not take offense if we sometimes have shorter and quick responses that come off snippy or bad in print. Totally not intended!

We are not irritated...but just weary of responding to the same questions that have been posted earlier. I would never recommend anyone do this therapy without reading the entire thread.

Sometimes better to ask PM's as the rest of those who regularly are reading this thread, also had to read all the previous posts to get their answers...and did their own research...and then can post questions that have not been asked or posted previously to help all for clarification.

Individually in PM's we can all give individual help on the basics.

As you are aware, the therapy is German and mostly has been done by Europeans...Gigi has brought this to us and I believe we on this board are probably the first to be doing this in the USA in mass.

They are not totally up to speed with the American demands of an English informational website that fully meets our needs...but when we all started there was nothing in English at all...so the ones posting and finished now with the therapy, did not have the advantage of all that is posted on their website now in English. We translated the German into broken english and worked form there!

It is evolving and will get better over this year to be sure.

Hope this helps...
Glad you are part of the AI club!

blessings
lp

GiGi
Member # 259

hiker53
Member # 6046

I just spoke with my German fried who is totally healthy and lives in a pretty small town with fresh spring water and few toxins. My friend did AI and had to do 7 rounds, despite no symptoms of any illness. So the number of rounds does not necessarily reflect symptoms.

My friend called Mr. G and he said the bionic is not likely to affect AI.

I will not be posting much as I feel as helpful as forums can be they can also keep one too focused on illness.

I will let you know when I resend my sample to AI.

Best wishes.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Michael_Venice
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17254

Lightparfait....

Thank you for writing. Yes, I mean...this thread is thousands of posts long. I spent quite a bit of time reading, but just got lost in the multi-subject, cross-subjects and etc. You can pick a page in the middle of the thread, and find yourself in the middle of 20 responses to a question about almagrams from 2 pages before. Easy to get lost.

I do wish the AI people were more on point in responding. If it's a therapy that asks people to stop pharmaceutical treatment for an extended period of time--that's quite a big thing to ask, and it should be more clear.

Thanks again

lightparfait
Member # 22022

ok..back to reporting interesting regulations.

I have found in the past month that each time I test myself...and also when tested by others with ART at the 4 day seminar...I have completely open regulation. While others being tested have the traditional blocks that we were practicing learning to open.

Even today...feel like I am in the healing mode...and the balanced yin state for those who have taken ART....although it is hard to test yourself...and be accurate.

Anyone else with this...feel now as being very open , versus the past, always needing to do something to get their regulation open to test with the biotenser? Is this a possible AI regulation? I"m curious.

GiGi
Member # 259

LP, you said it well - to Michael V 5/14 at 11:08. I don't have the time to be as patient as you are - and I just say - please read the thread.

Open regulation: When the body and disease has become chronic, the autonomic nervous system is in chaos. The longer, the worse. Now you had many of the errors corrected with AI and there is order back in the system, you are open most the time and it is easy to test. It's like driving a car in a strange city - you make one wrong turn, and then follow it with another change in the wrong direction, and then again, and before you know it you are so totally lost --- you stop and turn ---- to AI and have them guide you back mile by mile, bottle by bottle. The mudd you collected by driving in the ditch and country road will have to be ---- detoxed, with some guidance.

When I first met Dr.K., I was blocked for a solid two years. He could open me temporarily for testing, but I snapped back into it very quickly. I was still too damaged by root canals and their toxins, etc., which was my major problem. A lot of what we know today was not known in 1998; it is a constant evolution. It took him much time to be able to open my regulation: to find the frequency of the toxin, or the frequency of the bacteria of the cause, or to find the remedy that would open the regulation because it is a good medicine.

Yes, you are well on your way. I don't know what you mean by "is this a possible AI regulation?"
Every error that is removed with AI brings us closer to where the body is able to cope with exposures and then start to shed the toxins and start healing.

Now I am only blocked when some toxin comes out of hiding and I have not prepared by having enough binders on board. It is usually caused by metals that are being mobilized and can't find their way out quickly.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

One thing that should be mentioned: If you continue to take supplements of any kind, since most of us were allergic to wheat/grains/soy/corn, many chemical groups, many mucor, fungi, many metals --- it stands to reason that you will have the symptoms that you had when taking them before AI also during some of the stages of taking AI.

Not all of these, especially the chemicals (involved in the process), can be eliminated with the first bottle. The damage caused by the leaky gut has to heal. All of that takes times. I was told it can take months and longer than a year to heal the gut.

If people who have done the therapy and have not adhered to the recommendations from AI, i.e. added more of the disagreeable substances to the body, rather than stopping them, that is their responsibility.

People who entered the therapy and did Bionic or other photon treatments probably hurt like we did when we finished photon treatments before AI. we were allergic and the body therefore unable to regulate any of the toxins the photons stir up. And do they ever stir things up!! I know because I was tested by the best following photon treatments and I had awakened every sleeping dog in my body, every virus that had gone dormant, I was pushing metals with the accompanying symptoms that nearly drove me insane. I vibrated for many months, day and night. I warned about photons on Lymenet, I warned the people who asked me, and most of you know how I was persecuted.

Let's just say- I know who I am, and whatever your attitude toward this or any other therapy, do your own thing. But don't blame others or the therapy, especially if you have not adhered to recommendations. AI will not ever tell you tonot do this or not do that. Common sense is applicable. You may need some help by a practitioner who can identify what is happening in your body, i.e. the metals are moving and you need to get busy with binders, etc. Read the Information booklet. It is very clear on the subject of life-supporting medications, or acute situations.

You may have some "deja vu" experiences - at least I had them, but they are short lived, seconds, minutes, 3-4 days that feels like an old ailment, but really isn't. I relived a hip pain that I had experienced years before. No reason for pain, just memory flashes.

Some of you entered this therapy still heavily loaded with toxins, and that does not make it easy if you add more to them. AI will start to clear things out, but you will need to help and support your organs. Make sure you read about liquids, about binders to catch neurotoxins of any kind, rather than tons of plain water. Plain water runs right through you and flushes out the few minerals many of us are lacking badly. Detoxing heavy metals without a good mineral base is impossible, even if AI is finished. You still need to make sure you do.

I copie a portion of the AI ``Patient Information for Bioenergetic Blood Analysis'' a day or so ago, where it is clearly explained what AI thinks about homeopathics, etc. Read it closely, read it twice. Anything translated from another language often loses some clarity.

It is very clear to me, AI has nothing to do with homeopathic type treatments, and it is better not to use them to avoid confusion for the system. Our system, after a few years or months of Lyme is very confused, and that means the chaos in the autonomic nervous system needs to be corrected before we can really heal.

All I can tell you, I feel superb and the toxic metals are still flowing out, with my help plus the various information I get from Dr.K., Dr.A.D. and their assistants. My major attention now continues to go to my husband. We
had our second visit at www.pushing-boundaries.org for the first time today to hopefully rekindle some of the lost motor functions. Mr. HG told us within a months or two of starting AI that there are certain motor functions which my husband has to learn anew, just like a little child would when first learning to raise the shoulder, bend a knee, make a sawing motion, etc. He has mastered how to open a jar again! Infections can destroy.

I very much disagree with Ping's statement made earlier. That very question was the first question I asked HG. The corrections are permanent. All. Wheat, gluten and all. The healing starts with the first bottle and continues while all errors found are corrected and long thereafter.

In today's world, however, it is quite possible that the chemists will find a few new formulas that our body is not able to deal with and that may cause a new dysregulation. Vaccinations. I you have an accident and suffer something the body cannot deal with. New medicines and concoctions. That would be the time for me, if I noticed any such thing, that I would get a new therapy. Some people, I was told by another practitioner, do that a few years after the first therapy to be on the safe side. I asked this question regarding permanency at least five times from HG and others. Answer ``permanent''.

Take care.

[ 05-15-2010, 03:35 AM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Gigi, what I meant to say is..."has the regulations with AI been what is now allowing my body to have open regulation more as a norm...now that my therapy is complete...? As I have not found myself blocked since then when testing..

I think you answered it already...Thanks.

lp

zombie
Member # 23294

Hi J-Dog, I paid with PayPal.
Imaginit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20399

Hi J-Dog,
I paid with a credit card about a month ago. Not sure if they have changed their policy. Could it be a problem with the credit cards you are using won't work for foreign purchases?

That's the only thing I can think of. Sorry no one has answered before this. Keep at it. I think it's worth it.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

I used paypal. I have heard of other German companies have problems with Visa for some reason.

I also used paypal every time I sent money for postage.

Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skiesmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used paypal too - and my paypal is credit card funded if that makes any difference. Might make things simpler to just get a paypal account and then you could use your credit card that way.
Posts: 85 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Question for anyone who has a child on AI -

SO far I haven't been giving my little ones anything for support - I'm wondering tho if other people did, and what they used? Or did you find it wasn't necessary? My 2 year old has started having quite extreme temper tantrums, so I'm wondering if it might be related. IT's a bit tricky to get anything into her regularly tho.

Heather

lightparfait
Member # 22022

My teenagers use no regular support...but I"m sure need some at times. although they do not complain or think any minor issue is related to the AI...but they are kids.! Hard for them to know.

You can test them with the biotenser...when you are sensing they may need something.

The times I "made them" take a support product...the items were either for liver support or detox support. When they had very bad symptoms of needing detox...and said they felt sick and were looking at over the counter meds...

When they complained about a headache, seemed dehydrated or when I saw unusual acne breakouts, or changes in their stool patterns. Those were signs for me to test them.

I suggest to have on hand some milk thistle, chlorella, apple pectin powder, electrolytes and liquid minerals. You can add some of these items to apple sauce or smoothies to get them to take them when you deem appropriate. Those were the most common items that tested well for them when I chose to test them.

Biopure's matrix minerals is used by many. My kids also test well for the Mango flavored Intramin mineral supplement. This was helpful to my daughter during the last few months. She felt great when she started that...took it once a day for a month or two as she was feeling low on energy previous to her taking it. I tested her and she was moving metals...so it was the right time to start that...at least 6 months after beginning AI.

In the beginning...my teens did go through some emotional issues, lots of tears, that I believe were related to AI. They are very even tempered now...months later.

During the therapy over the past year I have noticed them becoming more wiser...growing up...and making good choices...communicating so much better...and they have become free of past hurts that have weighed them down. NO more big melt downs when having to deal with big issues!

They will not say that this is the AI...but I can say that this is more than a coincidence....I am very please with their results so far...and they are not complete yet. I will be sure to post in the end of their treatment when I reflect on my observations.

[ 05-17-2010, 07:10 AM: Message edited by: lightparfait ]

GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

I have a 5 and 3 year old on it (finished our 4th round) and have been giving them 1/2 tsp (it comes with a small scoop) of Microsilica, some chlorella, fish oil, Vitamin D, Matrix Minerals and Vitamin K. I was thinking about giving them some of my Quintessence for support too, but need to read about if it can be given to kids, etc.
I did notice that my son (he's the 5 year old) had a lot of tears while on the second round which is odd for him. His stomach gets upset sometimes on it too. My daughter was very sleepy the first round. I have not noticed a change, yet, in their food allergies, but my sons skin condition that came on after the chicken pox vaccine (yes, NOW I know that he shouldn't have ever had it so please know that!) finally went away after round 2 so we are thrilled.

This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  49  50  51   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement