LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Allergie-Immun Germany (Page 43)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  49  50  51   
Author Topic: Allergie-Immun Germany
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi

Best to ask Dr. K directly because I don't know the DVD it was on. I am getting ready to put our house on the market and my notes etc. are not at hand.

I do remember him saying this and underlined it three times and immediately stopped taking my cal mag. Soaking in mag. salts takes time and I'm not sure just how much is absorbed with the oil.

If there's anyone on here who has his DVDs, please
let GiGi know exact location of that information.

Posts: 263 | From Annapolis, Md. | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be doing my first round shortly.

I emailed them explaining that I was currently taking antibiotics and was this okay. I also questioned about having amalgams.

Their reply was: "they must not do anything about it."

This is how it came back from Heinz. I take it as 'don't change what you are currently doing'. I sent a clarifying email but received no reply. I hope my interpretation is correct.

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi,

I don't know when/where/if Dr. K said not to take Mg internally. I was just commenting on what Lex said. I do know that I don't need as much Mg now as I used to, but I do need potassium when I sweat out toxins or I get foot cramps. The potassium supplements always seem to have Mg in them which loosens the bowels too much.

If you know of a good potassiun supplement without Mg, please let me know.

Thanks.

Blessings. Hiker53

[ 11-28-2010, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8876 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Friends,

My MD got a product to me which she says really works to get magnesium into the body through the skin.

It's Derma-Mag, contact info 1-888-249-857, www,magnesiumdirect.com

Supposedly, this can be found at local health food stores, etc., as well.

I've been using it for about a week or so. No problems.

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SWU496/ItemDetail#reviews

We have been using this for a long time.

http://www.omega3global.com/shop/images/pdfs/Principles_and_Practices_of_Transdermal_Medicine.pdf
Magnesium stearate (as well as titanium dioxide) used in many medicines and supplements is used as a filler in capsules and tablets and only contributes to the biofilm we are trying to break up and get rid of. Please take a look at your supplement containers --

We need magnesium to live, even though microorganisms feed on it. By reducing the toxic burden of metals and chemicals, microorganisms will not find the terrain needed to survive.
The minute we start dumping metals, parasites are in danger and fungi start to die off also. That's why binders are needed. It is all one ecosystem.

Take care and a Blessed First Advent.
We lit the first of four candles last night.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Please listen to this video a couple of times. It is loaded with information. Someone mentioned loose bowels, etc., listen carefully, making notes. It is so packed with info, that it is easy to forget watching it only once.

http://www.omega3global.com/shop/images/pdfs/Principles_and_Practices_of_Transdermal_Medicine.pdf

I am convinced that everyone with food allergies has KPU, either inherited or acquired with Lyme.

KPU is easy to repair.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Please listen to this video a couple of times. It is loaded with information. Someone mentioned loose bowels, etc., listen carefully, making notes. It is so packed with info, that it is easy to forget watching it only once.

I am convinced that everyone with food allergies has KPU, either inherited or acquired with Lyme.

KPU is easy to repair.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

up - It is too important a subject to let it drop into the basement.
GiGi
Member # 259

I had a semi-garbled message on my phone when I got home from visiting my husband at the rehab.
Couldn't make out who it was, but guess from here. So please try again and leave me a good message.

Take care.

Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear GiGi,

The link you posted is to a PDF document, not a video.

Is that what you meant to post??

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tammy, I don't know exactly what is the answer to your question. I guess that effects of the AI therapy are lowered (or the analysis can get messed up) when someone is taking artificial chemicals.

I remember reading Heinz saying to avoid even vitamins, or to try to avoid main food allergens if they appeared as problematic in the first analysis. But I see his advice for the 'normal' people with minor health problems.

For lyme and other serious diseases, I don't think he would advise you to stop your drugs at once to just do the AI instead.

I understand your concern not to stop the abx. I guess you should just relax, do the therapy, wait to see if your husband improves and slowly wean from the abx if he feels he can do that.

I'm not an AI expert and I no longer have lyme. The people who are doing the AI at home (daughter and husband) are fine too, and we are having good results, but no one had lyme when we started. It takes a bit of time though, but we slowly see the positive changes.

I hope I'm not too wrong. I just answered because no one did (probably your answer is somewhere dumped in this thread).

Good luck, and relax!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoje   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recently, my daughter tested for a thymus supplement on the Zyto machine. She also tested for Olive leaf extract to use as an antiviral.

Does anyone know if these things would be OK to use while on the drops?

Thanks

--------------------
When we are no longer able to change a situation---we are challenged to change ourselves.
(Viktor Frankl- Holocaust survivor)

Posts: 460 | From Maine | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thejoje - I think killers (which olive leaf extract would be), could interfere with results but maybe someone who knows more will offer an opinion.

I do know one thing - when metals leave, some yeast/fungus dies off and viruses start popping up. Then the whole thing starts up again.

I am testing for olive leaf extract like crazy.

Was the thymus something that showed up as being blocked on her original test? Maybe the drops are trying to straighten that out.

I can't remember if the thymus is something he lists on his test results.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoje   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NanaD,
I just checked the original report from HG and the thymus area was not checked off. The thymus has come up before, however, on a different test from her past.

How are you faring with the OLE?

I would like to hear what others think about killing off viruses, especially since it seems to be OK to kill off parasites.

--------------------
When we are no longer able to change a situation---we are challenged to change ourselves.

Posts: 460 | From Maine | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skiesmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take herbal antivirals as I feel I need them, and more recently if i test that I need them (only just learned how to test)

I try to limit it, but I have 5 kids, so I can't just let myself get ultra ill.

Posts: 85 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm doing fine with OLE.

HG told me that the drops certainly would help the body recognize parasites.

I don't seem to have a virus that is making me feel ill - ART tested for viral stress unleashed from metals I guess.

At this point, the old buried viruses that are popping up - I'd just as soon help them move along.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Brussels for reaching out. Your suggestions are good.

My drops are in the mail! I should be starting soon. (My husband is not doing AI, it is me. Although I think he may try it at a future point.)

For those who broke out in warts during AI -- did they clear on their own? Or was any type of treatment needed?

Thanks,
Tammy

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skiesmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're taking a wait and see approach with the warts - I know that they can literally disappear overnight, so I'll wait until a while after we're done and then reassess.

Interesting about the virus's being released - we've had quite a lot of really short lived viruses - wake up totally ill thinking it's got me good, and within a few hours I'm fine.

Posts: 85 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am about to finish Round Seven and have to say that Six and Seven were the pits. Yesterday I was do dizzy and depressed I couldn't even talk. Today I feel better but this is a truly long haul.

Olive leaf extract kills and kills quickly and can cause some strange herx reactions. Why not ask if more support/drainage remedies might not help to move out the viruses or whatever? Or ask if more binders wouldn't handle the load instead of doing more killing?

As far as question re thymus extract/OLE on Zyto, ask your practitioner to "copy" your drops into the machine, then reassess. If you don't put your drops into the mix, the answer you get will not take into consideration what the drops are already doing. This will take longer but at least you will get a more accurate answer.

To copy the drops, put five drops into a quartz crystal vial and have practitioner copy from there. If you keep them in the plastic container, you will only copy the frequency of the plastic, not the drops.

Sometimes all you need with Zyto is to nourish with the appropriate flower essence made in the proper homeopathic dilution. As Dr. K often says, an emotional block is holding toxins in place. If you remove the emotional block via essence, the toxins will release. Again, to get a clear read, your drops need to be in the picture and you may have to educate your Zyto practitoner as most nutritionists don't know about AI.

Happy holidays to all.

Posts: 263 | From Annapolis, Md. | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Thanks, Lex. Very good suggestions.
I will look into this.

--------------------

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all -- haven't been here in a long time due to general busy-ness.

Finished Round Eight and all heck has broken loose! I am certain metals are recirculating. All joints and spine hurt and my eyes are tearing, burning and not in sync with one another.

I had to cut back on binders due to horrible GERD. It's a catch 22 since the binders would help with the aching.

Anyone experience anything similar?

Best to all during the holiday season,

wiserforit2

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Wiserforit....as I said, I just finished Round Seven and am wobbly, brainfogged -- doesn't seem to matter if I take binders. My left eye is ticking and I'm working on releasing a layer of family issues that sticks like glue. The first four rounds were a breeze -- I am looking forward to a break. I haven't been able to take the recommended doseages -- some days I took one dose and some days I didn't take anything.

If you're not off gluten, might help with GERD. As soon as I have even a tinch of gluten, I'm a mess for days.

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the GERD advice, Lex, sugar and gluten do set things off right now.

Sorry your rounds are sending you in a tailspin. All this flurry of symptoms points to hard work being done. I ached whilst taking the drops and am aching more while waiting for the next round!

My hope is to prevent whatever's in upheaval from staying too long as an unwanted visitor!

I'd rather keep feeling "ho-ho-ho" rather than feeling so "oh-oh-oh," if you know what I mean!

Hugs for strength,

wiserforit2

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skiesmama
Member # 25680

We're on round 6 and it's been rougher than the previous couple of rounds for sure. Tired and achy, and my eye has been doing funny things too. My daughter started remembering trauma from her childhood almost as soon as she started her first round, and it's been coming on fast and furious off and on ever since.

People are always asking me how it's going - but I find that people want ot hear of improvements, and I keep explaining that it just doesn't work that way - its' a process and a long one.

IT's good to hear that other people are suffering from brain fog - mine improved at the start, but that didn't last [Wink] My daughter is having a terrible time with it too.

STill excited about the process tho despite the frustrating parts.

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

I'm scared. I haven't started yet. Hearing about the tough road ahead scares the heck out of me. I worry I won't be able to handle it.
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Hi Tammy,

I can tell you that after treating my Lyme with antibiotics for four years, I felt too toxic to continue. I was very glad to have the option of beginning AI.

Each round has been very different for me and the clarity and energy I have found along the way has been well worth it. I have not taken antibiotics for 14 months now. Many, many symptoms from my lyme years are gone.

That said, there have been rough bouts of detoxing for me, but I had been very, very toxic from all the antibiotics and lifelong exposure to chemicals. There are symptoms that resurface only to leave after a time.

I am happier to stay optimistic and antibiotic free for now. [I did take antibiotics for 5 days for pneumonia two months ago..yuck.]
Many very good changes have been made so far. There are many more to be made, which may not always be without discomfort for me.

The story is very, very different for each of us. Please don't be scared off by my rough points, because the goods seem to be outweighing the bad. I always feel like I'm moving in a more positive direction towards better health.

Best wishes,

wiserforit2

GiGi
Member # 259

AI is not like taking an aspirin for a headache. If you have really been piling in the toxins over a lifetime, the correction to the DNA is putting the immune system, probably sound asleep til now, into action and detox starts to happen.

You will need to go to some of the Dr.K. protocols that I have been posting for a while, browse through them and find the area where you need the items for support.

http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/images/stories/powerpoints/autism%20protocol%2009.pdf?chakra_shop=091fbfd82767a7016c134abeaf0114a2

You will find everything you need in here. When the cells start dumping which is brought about by the correction of DNA, then you need to step in and do something. Start making yourself one of the lighter cocktails with Phospholipid Exchange as the base. That will clear things through the liver, etc fast.

Nobody knows what you are dumping until you get tested or learn to test yourself as several of us have been doing. If you cannot do that on your own, then you will need someone who understand what works for what to assist you and test you.

Doing nothing or not much may work for some people who are not as toxic as many of us with Lyme are (were --- in my case). There simply is no easy way around this. But while you were trying to detox without AI and it really never worked because your system was no longer responding, now it works and that is the time to step in and support yourself.

You definitely should not be suffering from a brain fog - either go through the protocols I have listed or google Dr.K. with your problem.
I do that all the time because there is no way I can remember 10 years of lectures. Thank God it is available on the internet. Then brew yourself a cocktail, mild or major. As long as you do not do pharmaceuticals, you will be okay.
Sometimes they are necessary if an acute situation arises. My husband had one like that recently.

And then take into consideration that when you finally start dumping the metals, which probably has been the worst for most, recall my post on The Babuschka Principle -- and understand that more is coming. AI does not take away the parasites, it dow not take away the accumulated fungi, etc. Consider how much biofilm we all have built up (count all the vitamins swallowed containing mag stearite) and it's now time to start working on that and helping it break up.
It hangs on the vascular walls blocking things - try curcumin.

Plasmanex1 (so I was told recently) works well as an enzyme to move the blood (replaces Lumbrokinase). I still use Rechtsregulat every few days -- whenever it tests with tensor.

If you have a hunch that KPU is a problem, you need to explore that. I don't think it will go away on its own for right now - later, who knows. I also posted a total multiple page protocol on it and you can listen to the video I posted on that with Dr. K. speaking and thoroughly explaining what it is all about. It is a wonderful explanation from A to Z.

Tammy, nothing is worse than fear and I hope you can put that away and out of your mind.
Whatever you expect to happen is most likely going to happen. But you can change that I am sure and things will work out just fine.

Please all spend some time reading over some of the protocols I posted. There is no other doctor who is as generous with the information as Dr.K.
All you have to do is start reading and finding what concerns you. If you can't do it yourself, you may need to find someone who can test you and help you find the items that will work for you as support.

Don't give up before you start and you can definitely help yourself with all I have posted.
I make a cocktail every day. Whatever I find testing in my test kit arsenal goes into the cocktail and it usually is different every or every other day. Repeating the same is not a good idea. Right now I keep testing (not for myself) for Butyrite and Galactose against ammonia. To keep the blood thin is important so that you are well oxygenated. Thick blood feels horrible and causes pain and healing cannot happen.

Hope you will start looking at some of the super info on line. It is also well organized into sections and not hard to locate what you are concerned about.

Take care.

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Thank you so much Gigi and wiserforit2 for your replies.

I have read so much information in recent months that I think my mind is on overload. I have to review all of my notes and re-read some of my favorite posts and documents I have downloaded so I can clear my thinking a little.

I feel certain KPU is a big part of my picture. My hair analysis and blood test both showed low zinc. (According to Dr. K it is unusual that low zinc would show up in a blood test. I can't remember his exact words, but he made it sound like low zinc in the blood is like the final stop before the train leaves the station, so to speak. Not good.)

I also got back my hair analysis and I am in the 95th percentile for Mercury!!!!!!!!

So I am not sure what should come first as far as treatment. Or should I do AI and KPU treatment simultaneously? Will it (or when will it) become necessary to have chelation therapies?

I found a Dr. who follows Dr. K. (she is a chiropractor) I have an appt. with her on Monday. I'm in a rough place right now. I really need good things to happen. Soon.

Thank you for your encouraging words. They mean a lot.

Tammy

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Tammy, I waited to start KPU treatment until I was through a few rounds of AI.

Although the purpose of KPU treatment is not detox, it does happen when the minerals start being replaced. I wanted to be sure my system had a chance to recognize what was what before treating KPU.

My experience with AI is that metals start moving on there own and organ support and binders are needed. Having a way to test these things will be most helpful.

I think when you get your emailed test results from AI you will have a better picture. If not much is working correctly (as was the case for most of us) give AI a chance to get some of the cars going down the right track.

Just my thoughts.

NanaDubo

GiGi
Member # 259

Tammy, if your Doctor's Data shows mercury in the high percentile, it means that it is moving out. When it shows in the hair, detoxing is happening.

Check the good minerals on that test - the lower portion of the test "Essential and other Elements" on that test: If they are all on the right=hand side, upper 50 to 100 percentile, you are in good shape as far as the needed minerals go.

If the Essential Minerals are all in the lower range - 0 to 50%ile, you need to immediately start bringing these levels up. It takes the good minerals to detox the bad ones - the toxic heavy metals. Then most likely you need to do treat KPU. If that's the case, I would start treating right away by using CORE. Maybe your chiropractor, if she is knowledgable, can test you for KPU and also interpret your Hair Analysis.

Take binders, because if you are moving metals to the hair, you are also moving them into the other direction. Be sure to take lots of kidney support (Renelix, UNDA 243, etc. ) and binders half hour before meals and before going to bed.

AI is difficult when people do not cover themselves as I outlined in my previous post. Binders, binders, binders and organ support. Colonics and lymphatic drainage help. Soft skin brushing - very, very gentle. Chi machine. And smelling the roses as much as possible!

http://www.lymehope.com/

Take care.

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Gigi - thank you for this post. I always feel like you are a kind guiding force for me. I really can't thank you enough.

I have to look at my report again when I get home, but I do think the essential minerals were on the lower end of the range, not the 50-100%.

Thanks also for your suggestions on kidney support, etc. I need to learn more about binders (products, doses, etc.)

This weekend I will be searching out your previous posts so I can re-read them.

Thanks again,
Tammy

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Wow -- AI postings have drifted back a few pages and I want to bring them forward again!

Waiting for Round #9 and getting worried that the tail of the spirochete is back to taunt me. Despite binders, skin-brushing, chi-machine, rebounder, organ support... I have pain in my chest, ribs and all joints as well as tissue pain and muscle pain. The chest pain bores through to my back. This is how my original Lyme began 5 years ago.

I've had a brief visit with a gastro-doc who is having me go to a cardio-doc to rule out heart stuff. My gut burns from time to time along with the heartburn pain.

Went for lymphatic drainage and she began working on my lower abdominal scar tissue as well as inflammed esophagus. She say's I've been very blocked there.

I'm also thinking about parasites and treatment, but my gut hurts too much right now to feel safe ingesting harsher substances.

Will be trying ND nearby who does ART, but I have no idea how well he does ART. I have also placed a call to someone special Seattle way and am waiting for callback.

I truly want AI to be my single treatment right now, but I'm reaching a two month mark of increasing pain and discomfort as well as fatigue. I'm sure heavy metals are flying about, but some of this feels too familiar and doesn't seem to be passing.

This path is truly zig-zagging all about.... my bobber wand and I can only go so far, so I am looking forward to further ART guidance.

That's all for now...

Wishing everyone a healing holiday season and lots of joy all in between,

wiserforit2

GiGi
Member # 259

Wise, treat parasites. You can do this alongside AI, especially as you are far enough into it to have cleared the major allergies months ago.

Releasing lead and toxic metals is never painless. Try some glucosamine/MSM products to lower the stabbing. I feel the metals in my finger joints - in my long bones/joints - etc. Glucosamine and natural anti-inflammatories ease it.

Be sure to keep your blood flowing thin: Rechtsregulat, Plasmanex1 (replaces lumbrokinase). Vit. K2 2-3 droppers full. Avocada has the most K2.

And again, treat parasites because all other toxins and pathogens live within each other in the parasite. Babuschka Principle I posted about.

You cannot make AI your single treatment because the engine is now starting, something it probably hasn't done for years. Now the toxins are starting to flood and you need to help them out.
All you are doing seems okay. Be more consistent with binders - what you are feeling is neurotoxins of all kinds that are being released.

Determine with your bobber what is primary that moment ---- metals? parasites?
Fungi? Mold? Virus? and then load up on the treatment until the next one shows as priority.

ART guidance should help you. But don't let her get carried away if she does not understand AI or KPU. Have you addressed KPU -- I can't remember?

If you have not, that may be your answer right there. Have your ART person test you for the ingredients in CORE (zinc, b6, manganese, biotin, etc. and/or do the official test.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:uablF1y5HXcJ:planetthrive.com/2010/04/hpukpu-protocol-for-lyme-and-autism/+kpu+klinghardt&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

scroll down to listen again.

Take care.

P.S. with Inflamed esophagus, test for lungworm
aka varestrongylus Klapowi and read up on it. I recall your previous "pneumonia" diagnosis. School medicine knows only that term - similar symptoms plus gut affected if it goes too long if lungworm. Treatment is simple and effective.

Remember how often I have repeated Dr.K's statement of "treat parasites first".

Take care.

P.S. don't have time to refine this - please take it as is.

Skiesmama
Member # 25680

What is the best way to treat parasites - good programs?

And how many rounds in does one need to be to start taking core capsules, or parasite treatments?

I've just finished the 6th round is that enough?

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

I received my first set of drops a few days ago. I just opened the box today. I'm disappointed because my specific results are not included. I only received their standard document explaining the test. I sent them an email. Hopefully they can email my personal results. I was very anxious, so I am disappointed.

I was planning to start today. Instructions were not included in my box either. I understand from previous posts it should be 5 drops, 3 times per day.

Must it be taken away from food and beverages? Or does it not matter?

I am doing this all without a practitioner guiding me. Is that okay? I am assuming if I add binders I should be okay?

Happy Holidays.

Thanks,
Tammy

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Tammy, look back through your emails. The first set of results are sent in PDF form to your email address. Usually before the drops arrive.

5 drops, 3 times a day but don't make the opening in the bottle too big. Taking less than 5 drops is okay if it ends up feeling like too much but I think the 3x a day is important.

Work them in between meals

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Thank you NanaDubo! When they notified me that my drops were in the mail, the report was attached in the email. I just had not noticed it.

Thanks!

GiGi
Member # 259

Tammy, the first AI report is some 16 pages long. Print it and study it. 1 mm removed from the tip of the bottle, after removing the outside white cap, is enough. Use a razor blade. Or maybe a teeny bit more until the drop comes out without having to squeeze too hard.

I squeeze the five drops
right into my other hand and lick them off. I got tired of using a glass or counting them falling into my mouth. That works very well.

Be nice to yourself and know that changes are happening in your body when taking the drops. Do things that you enjoy and don't forget to smell the roses. Lymenet is not conducive to get well and everytime you think Lyme, your body records another memory of it. Memory or reality - doesn't matter. Energy always follows the thought.

Blessed time for everyone!

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

I am taking paracidin and gall bladder complex for parasites (from Premier Research Labs). When on the right dose, it takes 35 days to get rid of the worms(once you are going full throttle with dose). When those are cleared, then parastat along with castor oil packs on abdomen 3 x week to clear the amobeba, giardia and smaller critters. You need a QRA practitioner to test to see if that is needed and if so, what doses.
(Google Premier Research Labs in Austin, Texas -- you can ask them for a list of practitioners in your area.) I do not trust the Zyto for correct doseage for parasites -- I do that part by hand for patients. It only takes a few minutes to determine if parasites are ready to be dumped. When the brain points are off (hypothalamus, pineal/pituitary, GV 20) that's a tip off that the system is overwhelmed by the parasite excrement. Once the remedy is in the field, those points get strong. When there is too much in the field, body tests weak -- that's how correct dose is found.

The gall bladder needs to be supported because the eggs tend to back up there. The gall bladder complex opens up that area so the eggs can get down into the intestine where the paracidin can do its work. So many parasite remedies dont work because the gall bladder issue is not addressed.

When it comes to the amoebas etc. and one is on parastat, the warm castor oil packs on abdomen are necessary because that is what hatches the eggs so the parastat can kill what comes out. Another thing overlooked by the run of the mill parasite cleanses.

I have my doubts whether the drugs can get to the eggs.Klinghardt recommends drugs for parasites -- I am not comfortable with drugs at this point.

I am waiting for Round Eight and decided to bite the bullet and just address the parasites. There is no doubt that my system is just flooded with toxins and this started really becoming noticeable with Round Six. My sleep has really been disturbed the last couple of months which is a tip off that the parasites are having their feeding frenzies between 1 and 3 -- liver time.

I don't do a lot of research on Lyme and I don't discuss it with anyone -- I feel if I did I would never move on. Self pity and gloom are great magnet that keep us attached to staying in one place.

Wishing you all a new year filled with awareness, courage and a spirit that is bigger than any spirochete.

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

I just started by drops yesterday. Please send good wishes my way:)

I previously email Heinz asking about the Mepron and Zith I am taking. He said that was okay.

Since then I have started Armour thyroid.

My AI report says to not take supplements. I am low in zinc and iron. And would like to take these supplements. Do you think it's okay? I've emailed Heinz, but I haven't heard back.

Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Thank you Lex- this is where it gets tricky in my case, as I don't have access to any decent practitioners where I live - too rural. Plenty of naturopaths, as it's quite an alternative area, but I've never found any that are any good.

Do you have any ideas for how to treat for parasites if one doesn't have access to someone who can help? My whole family is on the program too, which complicates things.

My oldest daughter is really struggling and I'm not sure if it is a good idea to continue. SHe has very unbalanced moods - always has and often violent raging outbursts. Since starting AI, she has had a huge increase in anxiety and depression and has been remembering traumas from her childhood that she had blocked. It seems like everything blows up every time she starts the drops, and she never quite gets back to normal again. She won't comply with any organ support of binders or anything.

I'm not sure how to help her through it since she won't do anything to help herself through - she's very unstable to the point that she won't be able to live at home anymore (not the first time tho) She also figured that she was good to go on gluten again after doing the first round and gluten does such a huge number on her brain - makes her crazy. Not really sure how to proceed - and can't imagine how I'd come up with a clear email to AI to ask advice.

I had such high hopes that AI would help her.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

It is difficult for Mr. Grundmeyer to email any lengthy responses and may not even be familiar with the names of some of the things people take - like Mepron (possibly).

If I had a complicated situation like Skiesmama, I would find someone who speaks German, write a list of questions and have them call on my behalf.

It would probably not be very easy for someone to remember the whole phone conversation so the important thing would be to record it so your German speaking friend could interpret it as many times as needed until you understand what he is saying.

Recording it would be key because if it is a long conversation, there is no way to jot everything down. Just a suggestion.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Skiesmama

The Zyto can be done at a distance if you have a hand cradle. It's great at pinpointing the emotions that are setting off the whole system and drops can be made to go along with the AI.

If patients are not compliant, there is nothing one can do. So many of my patients were noncompliant, I just had to let them go.

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

I started my drops on 12/26 noon dose. I have sores under my tongue. Unusual. I use to frequently have many cancer sores, etc. when I was younger. Haven't had them in quite a long time. Maybe something is clearing??

My report showed no allergies to milk, grain, mold/fungi or industrial toxins. I was surprised by this. A few metals did show up -- nickel, copper and mercury.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

How much easier it all would be if we just regarded symptoms as messengers telling us that something that we don't need is being escorted out. I go to the supermarket, I feel woozy and while a part of me wants to run out and scream, I center myself and remind myself that the system is being flooded, that it's better than having everything being trapped so it can't get out. This too shall pass. I try to focus on other things like the moment at hand. This is a great opportunity to train the mind to put the reins on fear and worry. We let the drops do their work and just hold on giving the system the support it needs and just trust.
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If only I such a good attitude Lex. [Smile] If only we knew in fact that is why one feels ill at the time. It's guessing.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

The only one who can change our attitude is us. When we let our fears runs away with us, they drag us with them and we are reduced to victims.

There's a great movie: THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS with Will Smith -- it is so inspiring and think it has a message for us all.

Netflix

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

I think I know why I have sores under my tongue [Frown] -- I think it's the preservative (ascorbic acid) in the AI drops.

Anyone else have this problem?

I know Gigi puts them on her hand and licks them off. Since my mouth is so sore, I think I need to dilute them in water and gulp in down.

Lee
Member # 23768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For Gigi:

Several people said you were done with AI and had moved on to other things. I wanted to know if you still recommended AI?

Thanks. Lee

--------------------
"The race has already been won."

Posts: 74 | From midwest | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lee, of course she does. 95% of her posts recommend AI as the way out of Lyme Disease or at least a crucial start to removing toxic burden. I think it's fair to say she believes this therapy is one of the most important, if not the most. I'm sure she will chime in.

Lex, not knowing doesn't make me a victim. None of us can know with certainty why we feel ill at a given minute in time. Seriously. We can guess, some do ART testing, but nothing in our world is absolute but a few things that we know already.

Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Lee, Yes, I have not changed my opinion about AI.
Seek is right.

The wind has sort of been taken out of my chimes. I am threatened with being banned by this place repeatedly and moderators altering my posts without my permission doesn't sit well with me.
Dr. K.'s name cannot be removed from the healing world of Lyme.

Take care.

Lee
Member # 23768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your reply, Gigi. I wlll set the record straight for those who weren't sure about you still recommending AI.

Happy New Year to all!

Lee

--------------------

Posts: 74 | From midwest | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

yes happy new year to all and a healthier one at that.
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

A number of homeopaths recommend rubbing drops on wrists or putting on carotid artery. One homeopath once told me to just hold the bottle for a few moments. Why can't this work with the AI drops? It's worth a try if one is having trouble taking via the mouth.
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lex,

I like your positive thoughts. AN energy healer recently told me to say my positive intents aloud and even if I did not believe them at the moment my mind and body would soon believe them.

So, now I am orally saying with gusto that I have enough energy to do my physical therapy exercises even while detoxing.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8876 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skiesmama
Member # 25680

I have pneumonia - combined with asthma that flares if I get a cough - otherwise I don't have symptoms. I'm on antibiotics for the first time in 10 years. Also a ventolin inhaler. Not sure if I will continue with the inhaler, as it doesn't seem to help. I just finished my 6th round and I came home and did a saliva sample before using the inhaler or the antibiotics. Hopefully timing-wise this won't delay things too much since I have to still ship off the samples, and wait for the drops to arrive.

Any ideas for helping pneumonia? I thought perhaps it was something AI related, but I'm not messing with pneumonia, especially since I live almost an hour from the hospital.

GiGi
Member # 259

My husband's pneumonia diagnosis from school medicine turned into the Lyme-common lungworm aka Varestrongylus klapowi as tested by Dr. K. He is being treated for it now by Dr. K. Symptoms from wheezing, tons of mucus, luckily no gut problems which others complain about, but had swallowing problems. Never tested for it prior to AI. Dr. K. mentions it in his writings, usually under the parasites in a number of the multiple page power point presentations I have posted.

Treat parasites - it is super important. They hold the the fungi, the metals, the bacteria and the viruses --- Babuschka Principle. See my post.

Skiesmama, see if you can find someone who muscle tests. It is so much easier. Just noticed that www.mayanaturalhealth.com does AI in North Vancouver, BC. Check it out on AI website where they list all the practitioners who use the therapy in their practice.

Take care.

Skiesmama
Member # 25680

I'm responding immediately to the treatment tho - would someone with lungworm still respond to antibiotics? I can't believe how much better I feel already.

I'm very open to treating for parasites, but I was under the impression that I was better to wait until further along.

I'm not someone who turns to drug treatment often, but I couldn't breathe - I'm relieved that it's helping, and I'll happily address the parasites once I can breathe again.

Skiesmama
Member # 25680

ACk - I'm really not feeling well - I'm sorry if that sounded snippy - reading it it does to me, but I didn't mean it to....
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tammy, several rounds in I developed a lot of soreness in the under- tongue area and especially the inside of chin/lower lip area. I remember it being hard to bear for a while. I still get it from time to time, even though I'm not on the drops for the moment.

I have always taken the drops by licking them off my hand just as Gigi mentioned, but don't think this made a difference to the soreness in my case, which seemed more to do with an INternal reaction [to detox actions or indeed to illness].

Happy New Year everyone!

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Didn't sound snippy to me. I hope you find out what you have and that you feel better soon.

I have a lot of lung issues pop up. I think round 9 or 10 I started coughing up clear mucous. Still do on and off.

My doctor in WA thinks it could very well be biofilm being released and who knows what lives in that stuff.

Suzanne Sommers was told she had lung cancer and it turned out to be a fungus very common in CA.

A friend of mine recently had a lung lobe removed as they thought she had lung cancer. Turned out to be a fungus she picked up in AZ. They were able to pinpoint where the fungus came from but seems they are quick to misdiagnose.

Good to know the drops will help us recognize the fungi.

Lex - the drops could work that way though I always put them in a little water.

Two years ago when my first bottle arrived, they were frozen solid. I put them on my night stand to thaw overnight and being close to my head while sleeping, I felt them doing something.

May 2011 bring joy and good health to all.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

We are all entering the new frequency of a new year.
I am looking upon 2010 as a bag in which I dump all things useless and the sparkle that's left I take with me into 2011. May you all move forward with ease.

Lee
Member # 23768

Parasites--How do you treat them? Although I have never tested positive for parasites medically or energetically I would like to know how to treat them if I need to.

Do people who have parasites tend to lose weight?

I have gained back all of the weight I lost when I had Lyme.

The vet for my dog says he just takes the Hartz Ultra Guard Plus Rid Worm Liquid that he uses on dogs--it is only good for roundworms, but he claims it is safe for humans. I don't know, though.

Lee

--------------------

Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Yes - I would really appreciate it if someone could even direct us to a good book or website where the info is up to date and accurate. I know there are many different methods and beliefs on what is the best and most effective method. ALso need to know how to approach the children - I've got 2 who swallow pills willingly, one who's too little still, one who can just barely, so one is fine, but more would likely kill her willingness, and one who has a pill swallowing phobia and won't take anything on a daily basis (the oldest - the phobia is trauma related, and I totally understand, but it makes it hard to help her)
MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have treated parasites with the BioPure Gamma Rizole and then Zeta Rizole and then two days of Biltricide (prescription). This is what Dr.K. described in one of his slide presentations, and it energy tested fairly well following what he said. All this has helped, as has taking 1-2 drops of cumin seed oil per day, and an herbal called "Debile" from Dr. Chi's remedies.

The thing that has helped the most, though, is avoiding foods with onions, garlic, and mustard. According to Hulda Clark, these foods have substances that feed the parasites.

Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question about delivery these days. I've been waiting about 3-3.5 weeks for my latest drops. It's normally about 2 weeks. I'm kind of guessing it's just holiday related, but was wondering if others were experiencing the same thing, which would help me confirm it's not something specific to me.
Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

It mght be the holidays, although I did have one round that either was never mailed or got lost and they had to resend it. You could e-mail and ask. Keep the English simple and use google translate to also put it in German. Give your PSP #, too. That number is on the info they send with the bottle or on the plastic bag the bottle is in.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Ok, my mouth is RAW RAW RAW. It started with sores under the tongue. Now I have them all along my upper gum line, and also a good portion of my bottom gum line. Tip of tongue is also sore. Each day I am taking the drops, and each day it is getting worse and worse.

Does anyone have any idea what this is about? Anything I can do to help myself through this?

Thanks,
Tammy

Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Does it look like herpes virus cold sores? (You can google image if you don't know) My girls recently had an outbreak of these, and I wondered if it was AI related. I know that usually the sores are on the outside of the mouth, but I guess it's common for the first case to be inside.
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

I am not sure if they are canker sores or herpes sores. They are only on the inside of my mouth. It's gotten very painful. Last night I didn't even take my drops. [Could this be a reaction to the preservatives or other ingredients in the drops??? I'm wondering. I'm also wondering if I'm developing sores in my GI tract??]

I use to get these types of sores frequently in my mouth. Haven't had them for many years (thankfully!). I don't mind if my body is "clearing" them; then it would be worth the misery. But I hope this didn't re-open a chapter where they start visiting me again.

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Can I take the drops transdermally - just put them on my arm?
Thoughts?

Thanks.

Skiesmama
Member # 25680

I'm quite sure I've read about people putting them on their skin - you could email AI and ask. Have you tried googling under images to see if you can tell which it is? I did - it was gross, but it made it really clear which it was. They look quite different.
Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Oh - I meant to say that I doubt you are reacting the the actual drops. People have some pretty intense reactions to the drops at times - I'd be more likely to think that your body is reacting to some of the new information it just received.
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Gigi are you planning on going to Dr. K's February seminar in NYC? Please message me privately anyone who plans to go so we can hook up.

I took my first CORE cap. this morning and boy did I feel it.

hiker53
Member # 6046

Lex,

Can you explain what you mean by "I took my first CORE cap. this morning and boy did I feel it."

How would minerals make you feel bad?

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  49  50  51   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement