LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Allergie-Immun Germany (Page 22)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  49  50  51   
Author Topic: Allergie-Immun Germany
zombie
Member # 23294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FYI Matrix Electrolytes are back in stock @Biopure US store.

I just ordered some.

Posts: 88 | From Toronto | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi,

Thanks very much for this information. It's news to me that the tooth needs to be aggravated before TOPAS testing!

I know for sure that the nurse at the doctor's office didn't aggravate it for any of those tests.

Honestly, I can't recall if the dentist did or not. In both cases I probably had brushed my teeth at home within 30-60 minutes of the TOPAS test being administered, so I don't know if that would make it more accurate or not.

Definitely no light treatment, but the tooth has a metal and porcelain crown on it. Maybe the light treatment could be done at the gumline.

Again, thank you for this info and for all the support you give other posters!

Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The MD who developed the Ozone protocol for dental is Frank Schallenberger in Nevada. You can probably find out from there who does this work near you. I had it done years ago after I had already given up my teeth. It wasn't the most comfortable. I also thought it would help the metals leave from that area. But it never did. I can tell now that a number of symptoms I had left in my jaw have disappeared as I got more into AI. AI is cleaning house incredibly well, at least for me.

Today I also would avoid any Neural Therapy injections without having cleared the toxic metal allergies via AI. And I would not ever tackle KPU without being pretty close to "done" with AI. Those people crash and/or suffer unnecessarily and are possibly back on the "redistribution" circuit. I can't understand why people don't seem to want to hear that. If the body does not recognize the toxins any longer or never did recognize them, it certainly won't change by adding a bit of nutrients, i.e. zinc, etc. The correction has to be made at the informational level, not biochemical.

Well, we all learn as we go.

Nutmeg, I am sure the people who developed the TOPAS, know exactly how they have to do the testing and the dentists and doctors/ND's etc/ buying the material to do test chairside are instructed how to do it. Brushing would not quite exert the pressure solid tapping with the metal rod/tool does. Since this was a lecture to professionals, he went to great length explaining how it has to be done.

You are quite welcome.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clancy
Member # 8774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clancy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering if anyone doing the AI and then recently added the "rehydration cocktail" experienced any new detox symptoms? Thanks.
Posts: 67 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aliyalex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aliyalex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi, can you use lite coconut milk in the cocktail?
Posts: 830 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hobokinite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clancy, I recently started the Rehydration cocktail. Thanks Gigi. I feel like my body needed it. Just the subtle knowing. I was having an allergic reaction and I drank it and it seemed to smooth it out.
Posts: 462 | From Newnan, GA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am very disturbed to learn that NanaDubo and Gigi have been banned from lymenet...

Can anyone tell me why?

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so upset that NanaDubo and Gigi are banned from Lymenet!

What is going on here?

They have brought good information and heartfelt support to the spectrum of this forum -- information that is currently saving my life.

For people who cannot handle abx anymore, the alternatives listed under AI have given me hope and a different direction to look in. Take away the input of these fine individuals and you cut a vital line of communication.

Adminstrators, please reconsider!

wiserforit2

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHo said they were banned? Where are ya'll finding this?
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aliyalex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aliyalex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to encourage safety and integrity, we need an explanation re: what is happening on LN, moderators. please inform.
Posts: 830 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hobokinite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're both good people with tons of experience.

They are family!

Posts: 462 | From Newnan, GA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ping my myco Pn run in the 500s also. I really need to get myco smart and figure out a plan of action.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Started round 8 this week...

Noticed my fibro pain has not come back in over a month. Have had cyclical pain in my upper back and neck for over 20 years! Deep in my tissues.

Have no pain there now...we will see how long this lasts. My left knee is still pain free now for about 3 months! Another long term lingering pain that has left! This amazes me.

I feel that the detox effect of the AI and the body regulating is enabling toxins to leave that were causing these symptoms.

Forgot if I already posted this...but last week I started the Core minerals for KPU. Right before my latest round of drops arrived. I was planning on waiting until my AI was complete to do any other therapy, or take any other vitamins and minerals.

I tested very strong to begin this now. Those may remember I tested to have KPU and needed the minerals before starting AI, but my body tested not to do them together ...for me...at that time.

Now I am testing to take only core...only two pills with the AI therapy.

Previously, I needed all the seperate KU therapy individual minerals...the whole set, at intervals throughout the day.

Now I test the whole set (which I have in a box at home) and get a NO! I only need a few core. And not every day! Only occasionally.

I do think the AI has allowed my body to regulate on its own, and that the Core I am taking is replentishing my major lack of the minerals...but I wuld be suprised if it is long term. I think it wil be a shorter term dose of Core as my body corrects on the AI.

WE will see, and I will let you know what happens, promise!

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LP, do you literally hold two Core pills next to your body or just say the words verbally (one, two, three)? I'm confused.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

ART was explained in previous posts...a form of muscle testing. Too long to explain again. Just know I do not need the whole dose of 4 core now.
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Problem fixed. It was a mix up with IP numbers.

Didn't think I'd done anything wrong. Thanks for all the well wishes.

So, I am in the middle of a very long break with AI.

My November saliva sample never arrived in Germany. By the time I realized something was wrong, I sent another.

Drops were sent again early January, never arrived and now awaiting new drops.

So, it's well over two months since I've had any drops and it may be 3 by the time I get them -but the work is still going on.

I'm curious if deficiencies that would point to KPU are brought out while doing the drops. Also wonder if they would resolve on their own.

I am testing for the Core for the first time and I have had one in my possession for months for testing purposes.

I will be in WA next month to be ART tested and will see what happens. May do a few more rounds to see if it still tests down the road.

Thanks again for all the emails and help getting the banning glitch fixed.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back NanaDubo!

Clancy, I started the rehydration cocktail a week or so ago, and have noticed no new detox symptoms.

The only real change I've noticed is that I'm not running to the bathroom to urinate every hour!

Are you experiencing anything new?

Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GettinHealthy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just received our drops in the mail today! I can't wait to get started tomorrow! I do have a few questions before I start that I'm hoping I can get answered however!

1) I received my drops along with my kids (ages 3 and 5) and want to wait for them to take theirs until I have tried the drops for awhile - will their drops still be potent? Or does the information lose its ability to heal after awhile? (am thinking I will try mine for 1 -2 weeks and then start theirs)

2) In my paperwork from AI it said that I will have 3 rounds of drops. It seems like everyone on this post has had many more rounds than 3. If needed, will AI provide more than 3 rounds for me within the initial $500 or is this new protocol that they are starting?

3) Is it ok to take liquid minerals during the 2 weeks of drops? I have been doing the rehydration cocktail with liquid minerals added as well. I know there was a thread on not taking supplements as well as the paperwork from AI.

Thank you so much. I will let you know how my first day was after tomorrow!

Posts: 78 | From Washington State | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runner21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gettinhealty,
I think the drops might be ok. you can actually write to ai and use the babbelfish translater from yahoo..
AI will test your saliva as long as they find no errors. americans are taking alot longer. I was on 8 rounds..and recently am not testing for them, i was very concerned and i wrote to AI and he suggested me sending in my saliva in 3 weeks.
But nevertheless, they will test you untill he finds no errors in the information systems in your body.
THe main thing that is suggested is to stay away from other therapies, bc it affects the energetic body differently..for example, standing in front of an electic heater, practicing chi gong, doing accupuncture, all of these affect the body in different ways..

doing minerals is necessary for the detoxification process..

Good luck.

Posts: 1118 | From jacksonville,fl usa/santa rosa ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runner21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a question.
I have showed up on 2 different heavy metal tests that my sulfur levels are in the basement.
I am eating eggs and onion, cruciferous veggies, but iknow i need to supplement.
I am having a very difficult time with msm..
am not sure what to do about this for proper metal detoxification needs sulfur. anyone ?

Posts: 1118 | From jacksonville,fl usa/santa rosa ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GettinHealthy, the only problem I see with you doing your drops and then doing your kids, is you will want to send your new saliva sample off as soon as you finish.

All that means is you will no longer get all drops in one box anymore. You'll be on a different schedule. That's up to you.

I'm sure the kids drops will be fine if you wait. My first drops last winter arrived completely frozen. I don't believe the information just leaves.

The paperwork that he sends saying more than three rounds will be provided is a form letter (except your specific info). Everyone here has needed more than 3 rounds.

The electrolytes in the rehydration cocktail supply minerals. If you are taking additional minerals, I would take them with meals.

I would also go easy during the first few rounds. Let the drops do their work. When I asked HG early on about detox support, he said he doubted I was detoxing yet.

runner - can you try small amounts of msm and build up? That's what I had to do. The powder doesn't taste very good but the capsules have stearic acid and magnesium stearate.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear that all is OK, NanaDubo: I was 'banned' for a whole week and got very frustrated, but at least I suspected that it was an IP number thing, as the same thing happened when I first joined Lymenet.

Gettinhealthy, there is no further charge for the subsequent rounds except for postage.

I'm about to send off the saliva sample after round 6. I have still got the grainy [like sand], invisible rash all over my upper torso.

I have also recently started to have a very 'allergic' puffy feeling, particularly in my lower inside lip, as if someone had punched me in the lip and chin! It's very tingly and makes my lips even drier than usual......

.....Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Look forward to hearing from you, Gigi, now that we know there was no banning,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Carry - I get this from time to time (the lip thing). I usually attribute it to metals and the dry lips may be gut related. Just my thoughts.

The mouth and the other end are often related.

I too hope we hear from Gigi soon.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone! I don't often check in here, but thought I would today after the problems yesterday. If there are problems like this in the future, hopefully there won't be, but if there are, if you report a post it will go to all the mods emails so we'll know there is a problem. We don't read all the posts on the board so we don't always see questions brought up within a thread, especially one as long as this one. [Smile]

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did not know GiGi was unable to post as well. Thank you for your PM telling me this. As you can see from Loub's note on the banning thread in off topic, it was a mistake. GiGi is not banned, so I don't know why she can't post, but I'll send a note to Jenifer asking her about it. Others mentioned having trouble yesterday as well. Please ask GiGi to try again and LP, please let me know by PM whether or not she can.

She has gotten no response from Anna Lee or I as of 11 AM today because we didn't hear about it until 12:45 PM today.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I'm also thinking she should try logging out, exiting her browser, then start over from the beginning .... don't know, but I know that sometimes shutting down my computer and restarting fixes glitches.

--------------------

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Thanks Six!!

lp

lightparfait
Member # 22022

gettinghealthy,

so glad you and you kids are starting.

I would start you kids at the same time as yourself, as it is much easier to remember to give it to them when you take yours...and to send them in together. They are young and compliant...what a gift!

My teens had no big symptom reaction at all, compared with me. I got tired...but their tiredness was easy for them to manage. They also did not need the binders I needed...so it was very easy for them.

Otherwise, you are at the post office more often, and waiting for them to arrive at different times, and trying to remember who takes what when...I went through this and I found it the best to do it all together.

Now that my kids are in college it is more challenging to manage, but the easiest way for me is to have them send me their sample...and I try to mail all ours in together. Otherwise, I do not get my "break" from treatment. Caring for them is not a break! It's freeing to actually have a two weekk total break from all treatments.

IF you wait, the drops are fine. I asked this and they say they are good forever! So if you have a lag in time...it is ok, but the best is to keep it going in the correct intervals.

I found when there was a mail glitch, and had a long lag time between rounds, I still corrected things, and felt great. When I started the new round after that, new things were on the move.

Also...my recommendation in the beginning especially, do not take any vitamins or minerals. Only take food based nutrients and natural binders and support that are recommended on previous threads!

Let the body regulate and learn to recognize the vitamins and minerals naturally. There are probably many ingredients you ingest that your particular body does not recognize...don't try to fool the AI treatment, and prolong your therapy by thinking you are helping yourself.

It is individual, but if you can live without them, take a break! I did and was surprised my body healed better (especially my gut) by not taking anything else except proper nutrition from real food... All my intestinal intolerances and allergies left...I don't think that would have happened if I kept up my previous regime.

Again, do what you feel you need to. Others have continued taking things that they need to survive and that is fine...but know that if you take supplements you truly don't absorb...you will be tricking your own body...and not healing correctly and quickly on the AI. You judge!

Others will give their input.

Best wishes, lp

Clancy
Member # 8774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clancy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the replies, Nana and GiGi.

Nutmeg, the detox symptoms are old ones that I haven't experienced in a long time plus one that was much more intense then I ever had before.

Don't know if it's bottle #11 of the AI or if it's the newly started "rehydration cocktail" or the combo. Anyway, it didn't last long after doing detox baths,etc. and I feel much more rejuvenated for now.

Posts: 67 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

If you see this, you will know that at least temporarily the technical error!! has beem corrected.

Please take a break and look at what I have been enjoying these last postless days. Usually I link you to Klinghardt flicks, but this is much more innocent and heartwarming -- Grandson Niklas 3.8 trying to learn the clutch, and his cousin Finn 2.6 trying to hold on preventing a whiplash!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcTKFuYMUWo

This warmed my heart these last few days and brought a smile to my husband's face. There are a lot of good things out there - we just need to open our eyes.

Take care.

Remember to appreciate what we have - tonight before going to bed remember our loud or talk with your partner about five things that you can be thankful for, no matter how small!

I thank you for telling me that I was missed.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sapphire101
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sapphire101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this has been answered here but finding it could take a while. So I hope you all don't mind me asking again.

I need to know how to pay for the postage on my second round and how much is it? I'm thinking it's $10.

I'm finishing my first round today. I've noticed a few things but nothing negative. I'm sleeping better for one. I don't take anything to sleep and that's the first time in 20 years. I still do wake up some during the night but I get back to sleep pretty fast.

So far so good and I'm looking forward to my next round.

Sapphire

Posts: 495 | From KY USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Welcome Back Gigi!

And what adorable children!

You are blessed!

lp

GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GettinHealthy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much for your input! I took your advice and started the kids on it today! So far, I have no symptoms but my son had a tummy ache and my daughter was really tired (had a ballet recital and she wanted to lay down!)...who knows if it's related this early in the game, but I'm glad that we're all on the same schedule.
Gigi - darling kids! I love those motorized cars...too fun :-)

Posts: 78 | From Washington State | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Adorable, I remember playing blocks with the little one.

Sapphire - $10 US through paypal for postage.

Can't remember who it was now, but someone was asking about high viral titers.

I read this today on DK info:

"During detoxification infections will be visible, because after dropping the mercury the bacteria can once more grow in the body. Heavy metal load induces weakened immune resistance,

and so viruses, bacteria and fungi are not really rejected and are chronically at half sleep. But because of the antibiotic property of mercury can not really grow.

If the mercury is now excreted, then these bacteria and viruses get the chance to grow. Result: there is no heavy metal excretion without infection, including muscle pain and headache."

Having viruses show up would make sense along with the fungus I've been releasing - not to mention some weird headaches.

Hope it's all a good sign!

runner21
Member # 1974

oh my goodness Nana..thank you SO much for this.

I am going through this. ihave ever virus showing high titers in my blood labs and myco.
before i wasnt mounting an immune response an dnow i am . as crumb bumb as i feel i am so glad my immunity is doing something. i tend to have one that is somewhat dormat.

i really do contribute this to AI even though others may not completely understand.

i am not longer on the drops..but i do restes in Feb.

Glad Gigi is back! Runner

runner21
Member # 1974

the video is adorable.
I made a gratitude journal for myself. Each nite before i go to sleep and sometimes in themorning, i write all the things iam grateful each day...even if its just a roof over my head.

and this post has been on there many times.

sapphire101
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sapphire101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Nana. Glad you and Gigi are back.

Gigi, that video is so cute and those kids are just adorable. I miss having little ones around.

Sapphire

Posts: 495 | From KY USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aliyalex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6976

gigi. i have vicarious whiplash from watching the youtube. i also have the giggles. thanks for that delightful diversion. they are precious! aliyah
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Just want to add a comment to the post about metals, fungus etc. Evidently that was an old lecture and notes taken by someone.

I was talking with Gigi about it and she is sure DK would not have said that the viruses were "growing" when metals are released but that we feel the toxins left behind from the viruses etc. Hope I got that right.

Maybe this is what you are experiencing runner?

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Recent symptoms: Very Mild but noticeable.

Puffy face, eyes, and fluid coming from eyes, leaving crusty debris...I"ve had this before on other rounds. Also my feet feel slightly swollen.

Last week I had a mild rash return on my left calf...it was a little itchy, then went away in two days.

But still feel great otherwise!

No pain in knee or upperback...as my deep muscle fibro issues are not showing at all!!! Hoping this lasts as these were my chronic conditions...that I was just living with daily for years.

GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

Wow, I can't believe how many people are feeling so much better with these drops! Gives me hope. On day 2 of the drops and had another question: Dr. K wanted me to have weekly B12 shots so I'm not doing them during the 14 days when I'm taking drops, but can we resume vitamins during the 14 days break? Am I right that chlorella, microsilica and the rehydration cocktail and liquid minerals wouldn't "count" as supplements? Or am I wrong? I know in the AI paperwork as well as from what most of you have said that we need to take as little as possible, but I'm just wondering because I see so many things that I get confused!

Thank you!

runner21
Member # 1974

Thanks Nana..I do not know, but it was my "gut" feeling all along that AI was dropping the toxin levels in my body , which tend to mask my original symptoms..hence , metals and chemicals tend to make me weepy, feel depressed , anxious, wanting to be more alone...etc..
But then the second layer came along with virus and bacteria showing. I am still dumping metals though, and now i just stay on my binders..2-3 times a day. pectin seems to be showing alot now on me. I am keeping up my mineral stores as well and fatty acids. I know all of this will get the body going in the right direction.

Gettin healthy, i wonder the same thing about the injections. I have been doing them all along, about 2 times per month.

The chlorella and minerals will be fine and you will need the support. I am not sure about the silica..Gigi , i am sure can give you some thoughts..i have heard her say its a strong treatment in the beginning..

Take care!

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Gettinhealthy - my thoughts on the silica. Since it binds metals that are in the gut, I would want to be sure those metals are fully recognized by the body.

If they were checked off on your AI report then you had an issue with them (we all did).

That issue will resolve but not exactly sure how long it takes.

I am prone to anxiety (also metal toxic symptom) and the first time I took it I had a full blown anxiety attack.

I backed down to half a scoop for a spell and now I only take it at night in the grapefruit juice cocktail.

You know how tiny that scoop is so imagine a half!

I can tolerate a whole one now.

Don't know what to tell you about the injections as I've never had them.

GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

Ok thanks - that makes sense. I had started doing the rehydration cocktail a few days prior to starting AI (now on day 2 of AI) and when I woke up yesterday (day 1 of AI) I had the WORST headache and have had that off and on the past 2 days...can't really attribute to AI since I had it prior to taking it, but I also notice my back hurting a lot (wondering about kidneys) and had added 2 tsps phosphorous (Dr. Grindstaff wanted me to do this for kidney support) in the cocktail this AM. I had read how important hydration is when doing AI on their fact sheets so thought this was a good idea, but I wonder if my cells are not used to being hydrated and I'm having a reaction? I thought I remember somewhere in this post someone else thinking the cocktail caused detox reactions - hmmm....

Will keep you posted as to our happenings the next few weeks - very exciting! So far so good with my kiddos!

runner21
Member # 1974

That is great Healthy..and i tend to agree. Hydration is so important. If we are fully hydrated and have adequate mineral supply in the body, the body can detox on its own.
I do think we tend to run into trouble when we are missing the essential elements and minerals that are sadly no longer supplied by our diets.

on my hair test, my phosphorus shows really low, and i have kidney issues..i found it interesting what you shared about phosphorus and the kidneys.

I made my mind to continue class this semester. I am quite tired and many tell me i shouldnt "push" it , but for me i like to feel i am moving forward.
I am taking physics and watercoloring. Its hard to concentrate for me, but i did find in class for an hour and half..i hope this continues!

am looking forward to my watercoloring class..
the end goal hopefully in the future is nd school...the journey of a 1000 miles begins with one step.

Take care, Runner

GiGi
Member # 259

Any toxicity may be connected to an emotional blockage. The bellyache that comes on when you see this man with the blue tie? It may not be the same man, but by golly he wears this blue tie that we remember.

I was no longer allergic to phosphorus when I cleared an emotional fear upset/memory/fear of phosphorus bombs as a teenager in WWII in Germany which threatened to burn down our home while we were sitting in the bunker waiting for the bombing to stop.

Some of our blockages start on a basis like that. Fear. Fear = kidney.

Especially the toxic metals have a close tie-in to emotional experiences. We hold onto them unable to let go. It is almost as if you could pick out the mercury toxic person by the way they behave.

I remember a very talented artistt I met at Dr.K's in 1998 who, as it turned out, was extremely mercury toxic and literally unable to spend a decent hour. She had been assaulted in the dentist chair by her dentist relative every time she had an amalgam filling installed. We were two miserable patients at the same time and I shared many hours with her - she played my piano singing along with her great voice and complaining in the same tune that our gas heat was killing her.

A Dr. K. PK ( psychokinesiology)session, which is part of the ART testing method, discovered the cause for the emotional blockage; treatment within a few minutes brought
this unresolved hidden conflict to her consciousness, and she was able to let it go.

This taught me then: Fix your life - let go of the dog that makes you upset, goodbye partner, goodbye cat, goodbye job, goodbye house that makes you feel bad running the same movie, odors, of your "here is where I can be sick" again and again. I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

HG is repairing these emotional error patterns also, without any knowledge of what the details are, so that we can let go of the toxins. First thing I asked him - how do we know what we need to do? He said - just take the drops and stay with it.

It always starts with the thought.

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:QQ9U5xNm2zAJ:www.astrodreamadvisor.com/Qi-Cycle.html+organ+emotions+chart+traditional+chinese+medicine&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&ie=UTF-8

GiGi
Member # 259

Runner, please do the water coloring class! I remember when I had to go to BC to see our dentist friend when I was barely crawling (in 1998), without the teeth that had become victim to root canals. Our sweet German hostess was an artist and she literally put paper and paint and a spring bouquet in front of me and said "let it flow". To this day, it is my favorite "work of art" - bright colorful and floating hanging in a bedroom.

Keep taking your steps!

runner21
Member # 1974

Thanks Gigi.
What you really said has resonated with me so much , your words relating to memory and association. It is really amazing how these type of thoughts will stay dormant in the psyche untill brought up. like DK did with your friend.
I can relate with your artist friend. I had gotten to the point about 2 years ago, that i too..could not "feel " myself for an hour or so.
i could not enjoy for the anxiety and brain fog. i was so miserable. this is how i mean AI has helped me soo..it has been hard to put into words. but it got that bad after a stressful move. metals and chemicals combined.
I have been in a deep struggle whether to stay where I am currently living, or return home for a while. when i was at home, is when i showed balanced by HG. Now, it could be conincidence.

But its soo true..good bye to the things in life that dont serve or meet your highest good.

Thanks for the encouragement.

runner21
Member # 1974

Gigi, Any thoughts on B12 injections and AI?
GiGi
Member # 259

Runner, Nothing wrong with
B12 if you test for it. Just make sure it is methylcobalamin, not cyanocobalamin. We use a liquid Sublingual Methyl B-12 by Biogenesis. If your testing is fairly accurate, you will notice that you won't need it every day. That's our experience.

If you want to send in your saliva sample soon, I would try to stay away from most supplements until you get up into AI a bit further, but support yourself with binders (chlorella, pectin, betasitosterol/made from potato I believe) to catch the possible metal fallout. I would add Thorne K2 and vitamin A (high amounts/fish based). Look at the Klinghardt protocols. The A will take care of your viral flares which always comes along with moving metals.

You are doing good! I remember times that were much much different.

Take care.

GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

Gigi, when they recommend "no supplements" is it only during the 2 weeks where you physically are taking the drops? Then during the 'off' weeks we can take supplements like the ones you are suggesting above?

Or do I hear you saying wait a few rounds entirely (even during the 'off' weeks) until the AI kicks in and recognizes the vitamins as 'good' and not an allergy?

Thank you so much for your insight!

Susie Jo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susie Jo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,

I'm in the break time after the first round of drops. I have been sick a long time and have very few hours of the day I am able to be up. I have felt clearer-brained with the drops and I am reading posts but I get incredilbly confused and have too many scrambled notes!

Has anyone posted a list of the supps that are ok to take? and an affordable site to buy them? I'm thinking of the K2, A, betasisterol, which minerals, chlorella, etc.

I've stopped taking supps (and I was taking tons: ubiquinol, b's, c, pregnenolone, dhea, e, and much more) except for magnesium, some trace minerals, vit d and omegas, but i body scan my supps and take something if it comes up really positive.

Thanks for your help

Susie

Posts: 118 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

Thank you Gigi for the reminder.
I am sorry to have to ask you all these questions, but i am not sure how to ask HG.
So is it ok to take my multivitamin/mineral, monolaurin and the probiotics?
Thanks! Runner

p.s. Susie i just asked this too..for i tend to be a bit confused. so far, i think its safe to take minerals, and the binders..probley not with the hormones right now.

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone!

I've been so busy the last week or so that I haven't posted. This busy-ness is largely due to the terrific brain energy I've been having on Round Two!

It's so odd, but I'll take it! My body is exhausted, but my mind has woken up and my spirit is a-willin! I am involved in three projects that require creativity and I'm having a great time! This has not been the case in the past four years.

Now, at the same time that I'm wanting to do things, my body is really tired and I've had a run of pain in my spine for three weeks. My neck and between my shoulders feel like someone laced up a corset too tight -- it hurts! Also have long-bone pain in forearms and shins.

As of yesterday I have been on a sneezing jag like I've never experienced before. I feel like I have a cold without that down feeling. I sneeze and sneeze and sneeze! Just a little congested, but sneezoriffic! I also experience nausea in the early a.m.

So, in a nutshell, Round Two has been wonderful. I'm gimping around with bone and muscle pain, but I almost don't care because I can think again and mentally multi-task.

I hope Round Three doesn't strip me of my new-found powers. I like being a mental Super Hero!

I'm awaiting my Biopure Matrix Electrolytes so I can try the Rehydration Cocktail. Gigi, at this rate, if it helps me, I just might rule the Western Hemisphere telepathically from all the Brain Power! (That's a joke, folks... I'm not manically high or feeling hyper-nutty.... just more centered a me than I've been.)

My best to all,

wiserforit2

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

Hi Wise,

lol..that is great you are feeling so well.
i had a similiar experience as your sneezing but i had alot of mucus coming out.
anyway, may the healing continue!

mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello A1'ers

I am in the process of joining in. I sent my saliva in a few days ago.

I have come a long way since trying the Bionic a year and a half ago. During that time I gave up and did nothing and eneded up in stage 3 Lyme, developing dementia and knowing my heart was ready to give out. Then I pulled myself together.

I started to listen to my body instead of looking for the answer outside, looking for a doctor who would be able to treat me, and failing to find one, at least available to me and affordable.

The thing that came to me was to stop all of my supplements so that my immune system and inate body intelligence would have a chance of really getting to know what was wrong and how to fix it. I am encouraged that this is a principle of A1 though it may not be for the same reason.

Then I got into a suitable diet for healing and slowly worked up to gluten, dairy, sugar, lectin, coffee free. This was hard as I started to detox and had to take it easy.

Then I noticed that as my healing power was being released, there was a corresponding psychological change going on and it has been very difficult. Now I see that this also is a principle of the A1 treatment. I have read somewhere that ones personality changes a great deal if one goes through healing. I believe this. I am changing in so many ways. I have become much more aware of the need for boundaries.

I very much agree that 'everything must go' if it retarding the healing. The body wants to heal and its healing power is phenominal - people come back from the brink of death and astound their physicians so why should it be any different with Lyme?

All we need to do is to remove the things that retard this healing. This is what I have been doing. The biggest hurdle is psychological issues I think. Once we get on top of them the healing will really take off, but anyway the first year is the hardest then the speed will pick up.

Another major issue is the gut and that is why it is good to give up the known food allergens.

I have also has some tests done - CSA, hair and organic acids from Metametrix and waiting for the results.

So now I am ready for A1 which has tested no up until now through self kinesiology.

As I am Germany and it is not easy to get supplements from the US by mail, they tend to be stopped, can anyone advise me where I can buy fillers here thanks.

What I have learned is that we must give healing priority as we never know what will happen which may drag us right down so that the way up is so very hard, like for me, sick all of my life after mercury poisoning at 6 months old. But if we put our mind to it we can do it - I am convinced of that and indeed it is working - I am healing and my mind is clearing and energy increasing. My latest find is brown rice protein powder - it really is amazing and gives you the full amino acids easily digestible.

I hope to get my A1 results soon and join you all.

mati

Posts: 148 | From europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Good luck mati and let us know how it goes. I'm walking proof that the gut can heal but it does not happen overnight.

Mine completely shut down after bionic treatment and appendectomy in Germany. It started working quite well after 5 or 6 rounds.

I am enjoying all the foods that showed up on my test as causing an inappropriate response. I still have to be careful with the types of binders I use - no clay types for me.

What is it you are looking for when you say "fillers"?

Wiser - same thing happened with me (the sneezing)
15-20 every morning during round 2. My sinuses also drained endlessly during that time. Sounds like you are doing great.

Lead gets stored in the long bones so you may be experiencing that coming out.

I'm happy to report that after my long wait and mail mix ups since Novemeber - GOT DROPS!

Have a great day.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, Mati, and good luck with the AI.

Wiser, I really enjoyed your post: you made me laugh! I too have had increased back pain, shoulder pain, aches and mucous at times. Hope your mental energy continues!

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks nana and ukcarry

It was binders I was thinking of.

Posts: 148 | From europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Thanks for posting Mati and Susie Joe...and welcome to the club!
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Another new odd symptom from the past:

My left ankle... where I fractured it playing tennis 6 years ago...is now extremely sensitive for no reason...in the bone! Haven't felt any pain there is years! It never bothers me normally, but today and last night it hurts to the touch of my sheets in bed!

We will see if this is a two day symptom like all the other past injury symptoms that have come and gone with these drops. Revisiting the past again!

lp

Susie Jo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susie Jo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure if I'm losing my mind, but didn't Gig post a comprehensive answer to the question about what to take just a day or so ago? And I thought i made an instant reply. Oh well, maybe I'm not sure how the posts work.

Glad to see newcomers, too, mati and more. In this week of 'break' I'm feeling like a broken up 3-D puzzles, strange sensations.....but reading old posts it looks like anything can happen.

Are you all off of any 'killers'?

Susie

Posts: 118 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Many are taking the rehydratin cocktail that gigi suggested.

If not that, most are using electrolytes in their water and liquids and a form of minerals daily. (matrix minerals by biopure or other sources of good minerals)

Occasional binders when you are experiencing detox symptoms are essential. This may be what you are looking for:

apple pectin powder, charcoal, chlorella, or drainage remedies for the liver and kidney (relenex), from Pekana. Or liver support, milk thistle. Good to have all these products on board, in a basket, and ready for when you may need them. They are standards...not used every day, or you maynot need some at all. Others here can add a few more things for your list.

My daughter is now taking a mulit vitamin and mineral this month as her body is under unusual stress and in need of extra supplements at this time. She is taking INtramax by Drucker labs...as it is an all in one liquid...and easy to take for an athlete and college kid. It is individual!

Those that have been tested for KPU, and have the problem, are on specific minerals including zinc...for this issue. This is the product we are referreing to as "core". You do not need to purchase this or take this, unless you are diagnosed with KPU from a urine test.

Others who have pre-existing conditions that require either thyroid meds etc, are still on those.

Again , it is best to take nothing extra...as your body regulates. But if needed to survive it is fine.

mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

lightparfait

Many thanks for that information. I have some charcoal and the apple pctin sounds useful though Andy Cutler says no to chlorella if you are poisoned with mercury. As I am having my hair tested I will know which minerals are needed. I am hoping that the results from the spit will be useful on top of the other tests. Has anyone else had lab tests done before starting?

I have just been reading past pages and someone said that A1 advise you not to give up any foods uness you show a definite reaction to them.

I have given up gluten dairy and lectins and am steadily improving. I do not want to put them back into my diet at the moment. What will they say about this?

[ 01-30-2010, 06:22 AM: Message edited by: mati ]

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Mati, as you are in the UK, I thought I'd mention that Solgar produce an apple pactin powder [I get it at discount from the Nutricentre because am still a member of Action for ME].

I also like Clay and Linseed Capsules from www.herbshandshealing.co.uk
which also contains apple pectin, ground psyllium husk, slippery elm, marshmallow, fennel seed and sycamore charcoal...so a variety of binders. You may need to take measures against constipation if you use it [or any binder probably],

Carry

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Interesting about the "no chlorella with Mercury from Cutler"...this is new to me.

I thought cilantro was to be avoided as that mobilizes mercury...and chlorella a good thing... that captures it as it leaves...a binder.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

As far as giving up foods: you can stay on your gluten free diet...no problem, but you do not need to remove foods from your diet to get your body regulated in the area of food intolerances. Food eliminatin diets are not necessary like with other allergie therapies.

The idea is to regulate, not to be on a restrictive diet. Unless you cannot tolerate certain foods at all...do what you need to do.

Your body will balance with what they find that needs to improve or lacking. We can also create an unnatural balance, because our bodies are always trying to function and balance with what they are given, and may not fully regulate with the drops if we keep adding or depleting substances...creating unbalance while in the middle of this therapy. Try to just live a normal as possible.

Some have received reports that their therapy is complete, and they do no feel it is complete. They had been taking other therapies or avoiding foods, etc. I'm not sure of the individual specifics, ...but it seems later for them, with retesting their saliva, and getting off therapies, AI still will find the things that still need more regulation for them.

So my point is , do not waste your time, and to do this efficiently to get the most out of AI.

Are bodies are made to be able to eat food and get our nutrients from food. Once we get our body to regulate the pathways and work correctly, we will no longer be relegated to supplement taking our whole lives.

Most of us find that we can now eat any foods that previously gave us problems digesting. As long as you are getting your calcium naturally, without dairy...and eating enough fiber and carbs, without the gluten...etc. Then you are ok.

No need to ever eat gluten intentionally...but when you find later, you are out and the only thing offered you to eat is either a bagel or pizza...and you succumb, try it, and find you have no problems...that's when you will report to us how happy you are! or.. You can finally eat ice cream with your children on vacation with no stomach pain! This is what we have had happen!

Hope you regulate well!

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

If this link works - sometimes it does, sometimes not.

It is a translated version of the entire AI site.

Lot's of info here.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=it&langpair=de|en&u=http://www.allergie-immun.de/

GiGi
Member # 259

A couple of days ago I was ART tested and the Dental Toxins tested (mercaptans, thioethers, toxins produced by root canals and dead teeth causing cavitations, and metals). I haven't had any root canals in 12 years and am extremely happy about it. I had cavitation surgeries 12 years aago. But today I have a breakout inside my mouth, several sore places in the jaw. Obviously the body releasing the remainders of dental toxins, probably along with some palladium and lead from bone storage.

Did any of you see the Dr.Oz program where he showed the long bone with osteoporosis and a healthy bone? Lead settles in the long bones and the one he showed looked charcoal grey; the healthy bone had a very light colored core.

That is what many of us now need to detox. I am in the middle of it for weeks now and know that I am doing something major re cleanup.

I do believe ART is really one fantastic method of finding and identifying. It beats throwing darts!

I am sure the sore mouth will disappear as fast as it came. I did find the same with my own tensor testing, and with Direct Resonance Testing with my tensor. I wanted it to be ART tested to compare.

I have also found the toxic metal residue in urine with direct resonance testing with my Biotensor, made an H7 homeopathic (see HPU Klinghardt Protocol by googling) out of it and using it. Did the same H7 with releases from head,nose,throat,lungs and using it.

We are far enough into AI to where I feel this will not interfer.

If you still have a lot of chemicals errors/blockages outstanding in the higher number bottles, I would not recommend that yet.

So I guess we are on the right road. It is a heck of a long road, but patience pays off. I am more and more of the opinion that AI is doing it all, without added mobilizing agents. I use simple logic: the body is slowly building up its defense mechanism and will not release more than it can handle. The extra push seems to stress kidney and liver and that is not good. These organs have been under fire for years and we need to go easy. Too much debris is not desirable.

So more is not better. Stick with the drops and keep the minerals well supplied with food and liquids. Most of you in the beginning stages are not tolerating highly concentrated
vitamins well.

It helps us to assist with digestive enzymes especially if older and if you failed 13.1 Enzyme production on the first test. My husband did, I did not. He had the wheat and leaky gut problem, I did not. It is all connected. And addressing only one problem with another rx usually leads to more. We are both taking digestive enzymes with meals (age!!!!)

Learning as we go along.

Take care.

P.S. A. Cutler is not a medical doctor or naturopath. He sells books and wisdom over the internet. I have met some people who went through that regime and some of it wasn't nice. Of course a lot of chlorella on the market is "poison", because it absorbs all the toxins from the ground, the air, the water. Junk chlorella is not recommended. Specifically grown chlorella is. I am staying out of that discussion. I have fought it for over ten years. It's a blessing that we have a choice and I merely wanted to post my take on it. Not all people tolerate it well and this is well documented in most of Dr.K's writing offering choices.

Fiber, fiber, fiber is important. The peel and skins that we cut off, the core of the fruit that we throw out, the hard stuff on the veggies that we throw away, bread made from castrated wheat ....

seekhelp
Member # 15067

GiGi, what amazes me the most about your posts are you always know exactly what is happening in your body to a tee. Which metal is being released, which tooth, which toxins being addressed. You have a level of insight few have.
runner21
Member # 1974

Just wanted to add , for the gallbladder..
raw beets with olive oil and lemon juice..a great mild cleanse.

I tend toward gallbladder sluggishness..so i researched a mild cleanse.

GiGi
Member # 259

Seek,
I didn't have this insight until I invested in my fancy Biotensor (for which I take some ridiculing by certain people on this board ). I also studied everything Dr. K. has written and talked about, and he is not only a good physician; he is a marvelous teacher.

Runner,
I will do my next beet salad like you said. Normally I cook the beets, but I will leave them raw next time. The beets are already in the fridge. Thank you.

Take care.

runner21
Member # 1974

Your welcome Gigi.

The recipes says its great also to make a batch and add it to meals or even eat a tablespoon throughout the day! The healing power in foods never ceases to amaze me.

BEET RECIPE
Treatment for Gallbladder Pain

1 large organic beet (raw) washed (not peeled unless not organic) and finely grated

juice of 1/2 lemon

2 Tbsps flax oil

(Flax oil is by far the superior choice here but if you only have extra-virgin cold-pressed olive oil in the house, you can subsitute it temporarily.)

Take one teaspoon of mixture every hour throughout the day.
On day two and three make a fresh batch using 1/4 of a large beet.
Take one teaspoon of mixture 3 to 4 times a day or more.

Make this mixture to add to your salads frequently or eat alone as above 2 or 3 times a week. This will keep the bile thin and moving. Note: If you cannot get organic beets, be sure to peel them. Otherwise, use the peel as well.

Beets in any form are an excellent food for both the liver and the gallbladder.

Eat your regular meals throughout this period, striving to eat lots of fresh vegetables, good fats and to avoid refined sugars and processed foods.

runner21
Member # 1974

Also, here is another light soup if you have stomache troubles.

Green Soup Recipe for Relief of Gallbladder Pain

One bunch parsley
3 medium zucchini
1/2 lb. Green beans
5 stalks celery

Steam together for 8-10 minutes.
Or partially steam and boil in 1/2 cup water.
If you have a steamer, you retain more nutrients and flavor with that method.
Pur� in a blender.

This soup is wonderful for relief from all sorts of gastric disturbances such as stomach pain, gas, and indigestion. I do not add any fat or salt to this recipe. It can be used anytime but is particularly useful as a three day fast with nothing else but water. It is both nourishing and easy to digest. You can alter the amounts to taste. More beans add more sweetness.

Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Friends,

Wow! What great ideas!

I've sent off my sample after completing Round 9.

The pre-seizure feelings got less this round, along with the overnight leg and foot cramps (down to once a week, average).

I'm now noticing pains in my tailbone, very bad aches in the neck on arising, and some kidney pain.

Looks like the healing is going deeper!

I decided to try alkalized water--distilled water with a small amount of baking soda in it. Nothing spectacular in the couple of days that I've been drinking it. My thinking, when I can think, is clearer.

Time for a massage and some foot-detox!!!

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

carry

Thanks for that site, they look like they have some great products and it is great that they give advice. The Clay and Linseed Capsules look good. I am no longer in the UK (Germany) but order most of what I need there as I have not found anywhere here yet to order the things I need as my German is not so good or where the prices are reasonable.

lightparfait

quote:
As far as giving up foods: you can stay on your gluten free diet...no problem, but you do not need to remove foods from your diet to get your body regulated in the area of food intolerances. Food eliminatin diets are not necessary like with other allergie therapies.
The idea is to regulate, not to be on a restrictive diet. Unless you cannot tolerate certain foods at all...do what you need to do.
Your body will balance with what they find that needs to improve or lacking. We can also create an unnatural balance, because our bodies are always trying to function and balance with what they are given, and may not fully regulate with the drops if we keep adding or depleting substances...creating unbalance while in the middle of this therapy. Try to just live a normal as possible. Some have received reports that their therapy is complete, and they do no feel it is complete. They had been taking other therapies or avoiding foods, etc. I'm not sure of the individual specifics, ...but it seems later for them, with retesting their saliva, and getting off therapies, AI still will find the things that still need more regulation for them. So my point is , do not waste your time, and to do this efficiently to get the most out of AI. Are bodies are made to be able to eat food and get our nutrients from food. Once we get our body to regulate the pathways and work correctly, we will no longer be relegated to supplement taking our whole lives. Most of us find that we can now eat any foods that previously gave us problems digesting. As long as you are getting your calcium naturally, without dairy...and eating enough fiber and carbs, without the gluten...etc. Then you are ok.

Thanks. I went gluten and dairy free after reading about a doctor who treats Hashimoto's in his patients like this and he claims a lot of success in the reduction or ceasation of the anti-bodies. His theory is that gluten and dairy molecules cross the gut barrier as all Hashi patients have leaky gut, and the immune system goes into attack mode but mistakes the thyroid cells for the molecules and attacks the thyroid as well.

I did have constipation all of my life (mercuy poisoning from early childhood) which stopped when I cut out these products and now have great bowel function, twice daily, normal and feel that I have emptied the bowel afterwards whereas before I always felt bunged up.

As my problem is leaky gut, rather than allergy, I wonder if it is better to heal it first which is what looks like is already happening as I got my results back from Metametrix and it looks like this is so although I still need to have the results properly interpreted by a naturopath.

I know that it is impossible to cut gluten out totally but with the leaky gut, I expect that it is best to reduce it as much as possible, understanding that the odd molecule will get through. As for calcium, I am juicing green vegetables or rather I was till the bad weather has stopped me from getting out enough to buy the amount I need. I have to cycle to my nearest organic shop and I fell of my bike after it slid in the snow. I did find a gluten free supplier who delivers but I still have not found a reaonably priced organic fruit and veg supplier to deliver.

GiGi

Thanks for the useful tip to eat the fibre left fron the juicing - I was throwing it out and it is a waste for sure.

Andy Cutler PhD PE has had a lot of success with people chelating although some have had horrific experiences, but his method is said to be the safest by many who have tried various protocols. Chelating is dangerous for everyone. He does not say a lot about chlorella in his book Amalgam Illness just to avoid it especially in large amounts. As there is a dispute about it, I prefer to leave it out until I have had time to recover more and then maybe I will try it.

Thanks for the great recipes for beets. During the summer I was juicing them and really enjoyed it. I really love juicing as it got a whole pile of vegetables inside me with no effort but the juicer you use needs to be easy to clean otherwise you get fed up and one of the masticators. I think it has been a major factor in healing my gut so far and can't wait to get back to it. I found parsley to be excellent too.

mati

This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  49  50  51   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement