LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 22)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
Digby
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Digby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have an old Nikon Type 102. It has 40x, 100x, 400x and 1000x magnification. I can adjust the light from a bright focused field to dark field. I'm pretty sure that's enough to see bacteria including Bb IF you know how to set things up.

Re: the book. If you read the product description they say you can download a scanned copy for free. I haven't checked it out yet.

Posts: 539 | From NW Arkansas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Digby
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Digby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Dan, you can download the Practical Histology book here: http://generalbooksclub.com/book.cfm?id=451958&CFID=4144593&CFTOKEN=25044746

It's $9.95

[Sorry I don't know how to create a link on LymeNet.]

but did you realize that the original date of publication is 1873! I think I want something a little more up to date. Actually something from the 50's would probably work better for our purposes.

Posts: 539 | From NW Arkansas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan, in the Rife Frequency Handbook, there is a section where pictures of the machines are located. She recommends a Microscope called the Ergonom, which apparently is similar if not better than that of what Dr. Rife used. It requires very little preparation to view the slides.

Check your book.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The lowest price Ergonom Microscope is $20,000.00

That just became available, and the higher end models are something like $200,000.00

Some of these are capable of viewing live viruses, as they magnify to the degree that Rife's own microscope could. The Ergonom is by far the most powerful light microscope in existence today, but the price is well out of my reach.

http://www.rife.de/the_ergonom_microscope.html

Nikon is a top notch brand, and I was looking at some of there stuff yesterday. The more expensive Ergonon uses Nikon lenses. They are recognized as the best lens maker in the world.

I might order that book. I need something to give me a basic understanding of what I am trying to do.

I would like to get a Nikon Microscope, and I think I will look into it more.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me know what you decide Dan. I'm interested in following up as well.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Digby
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3888

For those interested, here are some links on basic microscopy that I dug up some time ago...

http://www.microscopy-uk.org.uk/index.html?http://www.microscopy-uk.org.uk/primer/basics.htm

http://micrographia.com/tutoria/1tutdir/tutori/tutdir01.htm

http://www.microscope-microscope.org/microscope-home.htm

Some of these are quite good but I gave up out of brain fog frustration. I may pick it up again.

Dan, you can't go wrong with a Nikon scope. I would check out ebay before buying new as they were often used by medical offices back in the days when docs would do a culture and sensitivity or parasite check right in the office. There are probably lots of them in closets these days.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would rather get a quality used scope, rather than a new one of questionable quality. They really have not changed that much in the last 40 years or so.

I am scoping it out right now.

The ankle pain keeps coming back so now I am hitting it with everything I got. DNA frequencies, Lyme harmonics, the works. I am doing something positive here, just not sure what.
It seems to be crawling out of the wood work at this time. It is like it is trying to escape. At least that is what I am hoping it is trying to do.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Digby
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3888

Yup, a used scope is what I was suggesting. That's what I did and it works great.
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

October 03, 2010 2:42 PM: This was my Ninth treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Nothing new to report.

I am attempting to hit borrelia burgdorferi:

• 1: Purpose: Kill Borrelia Burgdorferi
  • 2: Purpose: Detox & reduce inflammation
  • Make: Rife Labs
  • Machine Model: EMEM3D2
  • 1: Frequency: 612 hz,
  • 2: Frequency: 10,000hz
  • 1: Dose: 3 min
  • 2: Dose: 3 min
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body
  • Duration: 48 hours
  • Interval: 1 min
  • Clothing: Cotton Tee Shirt, Cotton PJ pants
  • Stomach Content: Empty
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, INFLAMYAR 20 dp of each x 3.
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 5dp x 3 in 4oz Fluid, Trace Minerals Research Iron 22mg x 1, Trace Minerals Research Vitamin D Liquid 5,000IU. Post Water: 16oz filtered w 1 tsp Sodium Bicarbonate.
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment -- 1: Pressure in head and ear. 2:
    Dizzyness, trouble focusing eyes,
  • Health Function Scale: 30%

After treatment: 24hr: Irritability, sleep problems/waking, feeling hung over, fatigue.

[ 11-04-2010, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've noticed some talk on this thread regarding detox frequencies. I'm not a doubter, but the analytical in me is trying to figure out how generating frequencies into the body can cause it to detox more efficiently.

I understand that vibrating a pathogen at its mortal oscillatory rate will break it up and kill it. But a toxin? What effect will vibration have on a toxin? I can't see how it would make the body detoxify more efficiently. The only thing I can think of is that certain frequencies might stimulate a body's organ that is inactive into more activity, but that only seems logical for the gut, not for toxins floating around everywhere else.

I certainly believe in the concept of killing pathogens with frequencies. I'm not sure I buy the stuff about detoxing, supporting organs, etc. The companies that make these machines provide a disclaimer on the one hand that essentially says, "we don't claim that it can really do anything, this machine should only be used for experimentation." Then on the other hand, they turn around give you organ support and detox frequencies and make it sound as though the machine can do EVERYTHING. Some of the things just don't seem logical. I realize why they have to make the disclaimer, but it seems as though they use this disclaimer as a quasi-license to make all other kinds of outlandish claims.

I wonder if anyone has done an experiment where they've controlled the variables to be able to prove whether or not these frequencies really work. For instance, if someone says "I used the detox frequencies and they seem to work" but at the same time, they were bounding on a rebounder, using a FIR, taking epsom salt and bentonite clay baths, and taking detox supplements, then how do you know that the detox frequencies were responsible for the progress?

--------------------
-chaps
�Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!�

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I for one can say Detox Frequencies have worked for me

When I started Rifing I did ONLY the organ and detox numbers and nothing else because I was quite nervous about the whole thing.

I also was on IV abx at that time. The first time I rifed for the Organ Support and Detox (That I listed at the beginning of this thread)..

I was amazed. My whole gut area was literally gurggling and moving and I had to even run to the bathroom quickly after the session.

I think it does stimulate that area and I sure can not tell you how they determined what frequency is used for what organ such as liver, kidney, lymph etc.?

But it sure works for me.

When I started the rife of the killing of bugs I did it two ways.. one without ending it with my full organ and detox programing and then with it.

It made a big big difference for me.

I had stopped doing the other detox modalities during this "experimental time" I wanted to not have something else blurring what I was trying to find out.

I still use the Same Organ and Detox numbers after my sessions or sometimes just those. I have tried other numbers and programs since and never found anything as good as my original ones I was given.

I also gave this same machine to my mother who has cancer and I had her try the same things for detox and organ support. She also reports the same thing.

At first she was just doing the treatments and I told her after big herxes that I could help her reduce those if she would run these programs.

She did and was amazed how well they worked.

I can literally feel the frequency in the area sometimes even. Such as when I am on the Kidney programs I can feel the kidneys aching during the treatment or after.. and then it clears out.

When I first ran these I think they were quite stagnant and blocked and stressed

Now after running them consistently I get no more feeling and more more obvious response...

I can only assume they are clearer and stronger now.. It sure feels that way too....

I was someone who had a hard time with herxes and detox and it took a lot of work. And so I think that I may be more sensitive to it too and also I was backed up and loaded up with toxins and nuerotoxins and die off...

But the rife helped a ton with it and when I rifed the herxes were so much more tolerable and shorter when I ran the programs for Organ support and Detox.

For me it worked and works and even if I can not prove the how I still am stating it. If I had been doing a ton of everything else at the same time I would admit to that and say I am not sure if it was the rife or the other things.

But that is not the case.

I would not minimize the effectiveness and I would for sure make sure to at least try. It sure made a big difference for me..

I also have used cold laser treatments at one time and guess what. They dial in Frequencies that target the lymph system!! So that is the same concept they apply.

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Dr. Wilcoxson The special microscope he invented allowed him to vary frequencies until the pathogen he was viewing exploded. Lo and behold, everything winds up being frequency oriented -- not only killing pathogens, but also supporting organs, enhancing organ function, and treating diseases, whether they arise from infection or not. I've seen clients who after a single treatment have benefitted, for problems like shoulder pain back pain, psoriasis, ears opening after being stopped up two years, all things not traditionally considered to be caused by infection."

From an interview

also said

" placing your feet on metal plates in small tubs of water. Sounds crazy but it was perfectly safe. "

[ 10-04-2010, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: springshowers ]

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

PS I would take too long and too much explaining to do but if you read up and research you will better understand how frequencies and this technology affects our whole body including organs, brain, tissue, cells, blood, and more.. Even including our whole being that is emotional and psychological and more.. I do not want to go too deep.

But just remember. Everything is energy. And it all can be affected by energy.

If you read up on the specific mechanisms of how cells gather up and hold onto toxins you will find it has to do with the voltage of the cell and if that is not correct or balanced it will not work correctly..

And the story goes on and on...

So the simplicity of the poster above to say that it makes sense to kill bugs but does not make sense for other things.. does not makes sense to me...

Keep your mind open and keep it broad and not always so literal....

There is always more to things that we first may see or think.

Blessings all

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Due to springshowers being so big on detoxing freq., I started using full body detox after many of my treatments and I can tell it makes a major difference in how I feel the next day.

No headaches less gut herxing et al. It is obvious to me that it helps my body clear out the die off and relaxes me after a treatment.
I didn't do the detox freq last nite as I wanted to to take a break from the machine and do it before bedtime. I ended up blowing off the detox and could tell the difference today.
I have the gb4000 so I just use the auto channel for full body detox as it helps prevents headaches for me as well as supporting the rest of my body to clear out the toxins.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Yeah!! So glad to hear it.

I think people do not take it seriously enough and thing ah well... whatever...

and just go for the kill kill kill... and you do have to Kill Yeah..

But as you do ... the detox and organ supports really make it go faster and smoother and with less suffering...

You can not argue with that..

Have you done the organ supportive programs??

Anyone else with feedback>??

springshowers
Member # 19863

Here are those program numbers again for anyone who wants them and could not find them in the pages and pages ... I am sure it will get buried again fast.. but here it goes

General Cleansing program Numbers (3 minutes each)
337 464 467 576 688 728 786 803 856 882 912 1554 1862 2128 3337 5762 6667

Liver Support (1 min each programed)
337-463-574-668-787-803-912-1862-3337-5546

Lymph Support (1 minute each programed)
146-346-428-596-767-982-1078-5176-5443-8846

Kidney Support (1 minute each programed)
248-463-522-622-658-917-1865-3374-516

I do all 4 of these after each treatment. I noticed on some other programs I have seen they have people do it first? Not sure what is better? Anyone with ideas on that?

Give it a chance.

There is not one number that I Would recommend like the 10000. I know that is a well known general number and I have tried it without much success or difference and it has not been noticeable to me.

I even used just it for a good while going up in time up to 30 minutes or more at one session.

I did notice a little bit of relaxation but I did not get the benefits of the programs I wrote above at all...

Anyway...

Hope everyone is well. I have still been doing well.

Now do not freak out anyone.. BUT I read this online and got the idea off a site that someone recommended a technique for rifing to get a bigger benefit when you feel your not getting as much as you used to and want to dig deeper..

They said to put each of the foot plates into a container of water and add some sea salt. Then put each of your feet into each container and then along with holding your hand cylinders or whatever then you run your machine.

springshowers
Member # 19863

Hi again

It took me awhile to figure out all what it takes to make a rife machine and how it works and why etc.

Now here is a page that shows you how you can order accessories individually and buy a generator and make your own rife .. So Easily and So cheaply..

This one does not have any plasma or ray tubes etc and it just foot and hand plates and cylinders but many are just that.

Take a look

http://www.rifevideos.com/how_to_make_any_frequency_generator_a_rife_machine.html

springshowers
Member # 19863

I saw people are either using or thinking of using microscopes to view blood and compare while using Rife Machines.

Take a look at this example of blood before and after the use of an Ionic Foot bath - Which I also own and very much like

Ionic Foot Bath:
Many clients that I see in My Therapy Room enjoy Reflexology followed by an Ionic Foot Bath. The Ionic Foot Bath energizes the water with negative ions, using Direct Current (DC) to create an energy field, which research has shown, is compatible with the human body. Studies have shown that an overall balancing effect occurs along with a significant increase in the number of negative ions. Your body absorbs the energy it needs from the ionized water you have your feet in during a Ionic Foot Bath. One result of using the system is stimulation of the Lymph System. The Ionic Foot Bath System I use works by breaking the Ionic Bond of toxins that clog the Lymph System and allows them to be pulled from he body through the pores in the feet. Once the Lymph System begins to clear the toxins, it starts to drain the toxins into the GI Tract just as nature intended. It also increases the T Cell production which gives the Immune System more cells to fight illness. The most important benefit is something that few Ionic Foot Bath Systems on the market offer, however, is the differences you can actually see! The system I use was created by a physicist. The array he created is stainless steel and is patent pending due to its uniqueness.

Blood Cells BEFORE Ionic Foot Bath

-

Blood Cells AFTER Ionic Foot Bath

-

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am somewhat of a purist in the sense that I do not know how you would prove a frequency is supporting an organ. Possibly someone has actually tested this in some manner, but that is unknown to me.

The only non killing frequency that I have used, that did have an effect that I could actually measure in some way was 10,000 Hz.

It would reduce swelling, and it did it pretty reliably. I can only assume that is stimulated the Lymphatic system in some way.

Other than that, I cannot say organ support does not work, but I am at a loss of how you can determine that with any degree of certainty. It may have effects, but those effects are difficult to quantify.

Just running the device for any reason seems to have a stimulating effect on the people exposed. I have gotten jittery on occasion when sitting in the same room, as my wife gets treated. I am not the jittery type, so I am fairly sure it is from the frequencies.

In general, if running this or that frequency improves your condition, it would not matter to me if it is for organ support or bed wetting. As long as it helps you, use it.

Dan

Toppers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toppers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by springshowers:

Now do not freak out anyone.. BUT I read this online and got the idea off a site that someone recommended a technique for rifing to get a bigger benefit when you feel your not getting as much as you used to and want to dig deeper..

They said to put each of the foot plates into a container of water and add some sea salt. Then put each of your feet into each container and then along with holding your hand cylinders or whatever then you run your machine.

Very interesting, has anyone tried this? I think the saturation point of contact units is so random as to cause issues and this could alleviate that end of it, if it works.
Posts: 501 | From Cleveland Ohio | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Public Domain Information Regarding Experimentation with Resonant Frequencies

1. In general, the frequencies pass through the path of least resistance
between the electrodes. This pathway may be:

A. Directly between the electrodes.
B. Along conductive paths such as acupuncture meridians.
C. Through conductive body fluids such as blood.
D. Through body tissue containing saline fluids.
E. Through the area directly under (touching) the electrodes.

2. Experimentation, therefore, is a combination of knowledge of these
pathways, as well as a good deal of common sense. ie: an organism
circulating the blood would be best encountered at a place in which the
blood circulates in large quantities. Many experimenters have tried using
electrodes on such places as:

A. The feet, in order to resonate microbes that may reside
in, or pass through the legs, feet and crotch area.
B. The arms, in order to resonate microbes that may reside
in, or pass through the arms or chest area.
C. The buttocks, in order to resonate microbes that may
reside in, or pass through the lower abdominal area.
D. The back, in order to resonate microbes that may reside
in, or pass through the chest area.
E. Directly on surface lesions, in order to resonate
microbes residing in the infected area.
F. On either side of the neck, or throat, in order to
resonate microbes residing in the throat or neck area.
G. On both cheeks, in order to resonate microbes residing in
the mouth area.
H. On either side of the stomach, in order to resonate
microbes in the stomach and intestine area.
I. On either side of the nose, in order to resonate microbes
in the sinus area.
J. One electrode wire split off to two electrodes on the
arms, and one electrode wire split off to two electrodes
on the feet, in order to resonate microbes residing below
the neck.
K. Lying down on two long electrodes that are side-by-side,
separated by an insulator of duct tape or similar
material.

3. Several application methods have been tried using stainless steel
electrodes, such as:

A. Electrodes bare against the skin.
B. Electrodes covered with separate washcloths damp with
epsom salt water.
C. Electrodes covered with separate sponges damp with epsom
salt water.
D. Electrodes submerged in separate pans of warm epsom salt
water.
E. Use of a large and a small electrode, for concentrating
the frequency at the site of the smaller of the two
electrodes.

4. Several timetables have been used by experimenters in various
circumstances, including:

A. 5 minutes per frequency, with several or all suspect
frequencies being used.
B. Several frequency applications per day in the case of
microorganisms that would normally "run their course" die
out in several weeks or less on their own.
C. 3 to 5 minutes per frequency once every third day for 60-
90 days on microorganisms that will not die out on their
own.

5. Several general sources of information that may be helpful are:

A. John F. Crane's Polarity Research Manual.*
B. Any acupuncture books with meridian charts.
C. Any literature regarding electrode placement of galvanic
stimulators.

IMPORTANT NOTES AND CONSIDERATIONS:

If damp cloths or sponges are to be used with the electrodes, take care to use
separate cloths, for each electrode. If this is not done, and one cloth is
placed over both electrodes, the frequency will pass directly from one
electrode to the other through the damp cloth or sponge, and bypass entirely
the tissue that is the intended target of the frequency.

This same principle applies when using pans of epsom salt water. Do not place
both electrodes in the same pan of salt water. If both electrodes are placed
in the same pan of salt water, you are shorting the electrodes through the
epsom salt water, and the frequency will pass through the water, and not
through the intended tissue.

Do not touch the metal electrodes together while the frequency is turned on,
or you risk damaging your equipment.

Many experimenters do not realize that it may take 60 to 90 days to reach most
or all of the targeted microorganisms with an experimental electrode system.

springshowers
Member # 19863

This person uses a zapper to create an ionic foot bath...

"I have the same zapper. You can also use it as an ionic foot bath. Just get two tubs for each foot, add some warm water in each tub and a 1/2 tsp Sea Salt in each tub, hook up your zapper alligator clips to a stainless steel fork or spoon and put them in the water of each tub. Turn zapper on and soak 30 min a day, it should give you an energy boost. Zapping the feet this way you get lots more crap out of your system and kill the bad guys faster.
"

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Hey Dan, if someone wants to run the GB4000 through a Plasma device and use the amplifier (MOPA?), which parts can be interchanged with the GB4000? I know Rife Labs no longer makes EMX or anything else for that matter.

Eventually I had planned on upgrading so now seems like a fine time to look into it.

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

October 05, 2010 11:40 AM: This was my Tenth treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Nothing new to report aside from removing Vitamin D from the routine. It was making me sick. I woke up feeling hungover whenever I took it.

• 1: Frequency: 612 hz,
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, INFLAMYAR 20 dp of each x 3.
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 5dp x 3 in 4oz Fluid, Trace Minerals Research Iron 22mg x 1, Post Water: 16oz filtered w 1 tsp Sodium Bicarbonate.
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment -- 1: Pressure in head and ear. 2:
    Dizzyness, trouble focusing eyes, Itchy eyes
  • Health Function Scale: 35%

It is important to note that I have exercised for 45 to 60 minutes on an exercise bike after every single treatment. This is when I drink the water with the sodium bicarbonate, usually 1/2tsp. My body absorbs it much faster this way and should speed detoxification, or at least reduce symptoms.

[ 11-04-2010, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

I'm going to make that my last journal entry on the forum unless others wish for me to continue. I don't want to clutter up the forum anymore than necessary.

--------------------

springshowers
Member # 19863

Hey Blue
I do not mind you posting the reports at all and am reading them and keeping an eye on what your doing. I would say keep it going..

I wanted to ask you what kind of Vitamin D are you taking and the amount and when?

I hate to see you have to stop it and I wonder if it is related to something you have not figured out yet??

SO when you do not take it you do not feel sick that next day at all??

How do you feel overall the rife is going? I guess in your reports I would love to hear more about any symptoms you see either worsening or improving and of course outside the herx reaction.

What are your herxes like? Everyone is different and mine were (are) always increase in near all symptoms and lots of pain and feeling very ill like a flu aching all over and headaches and sweats and just laying in bed feeling horrible. Very stiff and hard to walk and can not eat much because I get very sick to my stomach and when I herx I am bedridden for most of the herx timeframe.

I must say that this year out of all the 10 years now I have gotten so much detoxing done that my herxes have gotten so much more tolerable and shorter and managable and predictable etc.

Its my year that I Have been able to have what I now think what a herx should be and onward and progressive improvement.

I used to herx and herx and not pull out of it and stay worse and if I got better it was just getting back to that bad place I was before the herx but that would take weeks and months.

Yikes. I am so grateful not to be there anymore.

And I give credit to intensive integrative treatment and detox .... detox .. detox..

Anyway.. talk to you soon

springshowers
Member # 19863

Oh Blue

Here is a page with some simple ideas why people sometimes feel sick from Vitamin D3

http://www.easy-immune-health.com/Vitamin-D-Side-Effects.html

But it may not be one of those and more complex.

Have you been working out like that for a long time or just started and how long on the vitamin D3 too?

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MB I never did well supplementing with D. It just made me want to take more naps, thats the reason I stay on the MP and rife.
I had a pattern of sun exposure or D supplements causing me to feel worse. Of course everyone is different. Some people swear by it.

As far as posting feel free to post whatever or whenever you want.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rene
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Metallic Blue

I would really like to see you continue. I have found your journal very helpful. I was interested to see your reactions when you change frequencies and begin rifing for co infections.

Don't think you are cluttering up the forum. I believe you are providing invaluable education to us "newbie" rifers. Please don't stop!!

Posts: 366 | From Louisville KY. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Hey Blue
I do not mind you posting the reports at all and am reading them and keeping an eye on what your doing. I would say keep it going..

Alright, I'll keep it going then. I just don't want to **** anyone off or waste space.

quote:

I wanted to ask you what kind of Vitamin D are you taking and the amount and when?

I was taking D3. All different brands, including the prescription of D2 cause the same symptoms. I feel just twice as bad as usual.

quote:

I hate to see you have to stop it and I wonder if it is related to something you have not figured out yet??

I have no idea what is causing it but fish-oil also causes the same reaction. Both have an ability to modulate the immune system.

quote:

SO when you do not take it you do not feel sick that next day at all??

When I don't take it, I'm around 35-45% functional, when I take it, I drop to 30% function.

quote:

How do you feel overall the rife is going? I guess in your reports I would love to hear more about any symptoms you see either worsening or improving and of course outside the herx reaction.

The symptoms are included in the reports. You missed them? They are usually listed at the bottom of the "bullet" list, post treatment effects, etc.

quote:

What are your herxes like? Everyone is different and mine were (are) always increase in near all symptoms and lots of pain and feeling very ill like a flu aching all over and headaches and sweats and just laying in bed feeling horrible. Very stiff and hard to walk and can not eat much because I get very sick to my stomach and when I herx I am bedridden for most of the herx timeframe.

The reactions were primarily typical symptoms increasing in severity. Fatigue, insomnia, pain, digestive upset, and psychiatric symptoms/cognitive.

It was worse when I first began, now I'm having less reactions, but still enough reaction to keep using the same frequencies.

quote:

I must say that this year out of all the 10 years now I have gotten so much detoxing done that my herxes have gotten so much more tolerable and shorter and managable and predictable etc.

Its my year that I Have been able to have what I now think what a herx should be and onward and progressive improvement.

I used to herx and herx and not pull out of it and stay worse and if I got better it was just getting back to that bad place I was before the herx but that would take weeks and months.

That's exactly what happened to me too during almost all of my antibiotic therapies. Only some antibiotics would give me a 10% increase in health, but most just made me worse.

quote:

Yikes. I am so grateful not to be there anymore.

And I give credit to intensive integrative treatment and detox .... detox .. detox..

Anyway.. talk to you soon [/qb]

Yeah, I take it very seriously now. I didn't used to but I now know that it's half the fight in terms of actual "treatments"

I use very simple tools that are compact for my Detox. My program is simple and anyone could do it. In total, my cost to use detox items per month is about 50$.

I drink a lot of water which is filtered and then I add trace minerals to them. I work out after each rife session to get my blood flowing and to get toxins moving too. I then drink and sweat like crazy, and then I drink more after. This "flushing" helps. I add the Baking Soda (Sodium Bi-carbonate) to the water I drink while I use the stationary bike that way it goes down easy and faster.

The Pekana Detox kit then is done three times a day, but I've mastered doing it very fast. I spin the tops like a ninja and before you know it I've used a syringe to draw exact .65 ml (20 drops) of each into a cup of water. Drink it down with 5 drops of trace minerals added, and bang.

So, detox is important. My immune system can manage the "dying bacteria/toxins" after I kill em' and I recover quickly allowing me to do my Rife sessions at a much faster pace. I do a session every 48-72hrs on average, which isn't common for new users.

I credit detox as well as long term antibiotics with getting the bacterial load down low enough to be able to go at this speed.

I haven't seen improvements since it's still so early. Plus I've only used one "killing" frequency for 3 mins. When the Herxheimer reaction disappears completely I'll move to another frequency or increase the number of minutes on the current frequency. I don't want to go more than 5 mins though per frequency, but we'll see. Whatever I do, I want it to be as systematic as possible.

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Oh Blue

Here is a page with some simple ideas why people sometimes feel sick from Vitamin D3

http://www.easy-immune-health.com/Vitamin-D-Side-Effects.html

But it may not be one of those and more complex.

Have you been working out like that for a long time or just started and how long on the vitamin D3 too?

I've been working out usually daily or bi-daily for the last 5 years at least. Whatever energy I have, I use to make sure I get exercise since I usually don't get out much. All my energy is devoted to treatment, rest and exercise basically.

Vitamin D I've taken at many points during this process. The same reaction takes place every time. Symptoms get much worse, especially feeling hung over in the morning, or fatigue, and other typical symptoms of Lyme.

I've used a variety of brands and different doses. I've done low dose, medium dose, once a week doses -- all end in a significant worsening of symptoms.

I read over the link you provided. None of those fit with what I experience, so what I'm dealing with is obviously more complicated. My vitamin D is low, but it's not "dire" -- it's semi-low. I shouldn't experience such a sharp worsening of symptoms. I can tell that it's interacting with the Lyme somehow -- probably increasing the immune systems function even, but the problem is that the symptoms never abate, even after months and months of using the vitamin D. I've tried multiple cycles of Vitamin D in order to figure out what exactly is causing the problem.

Just like Fish-oil, all brands cause the same worsening of symptoms. The Vitamin D reaction is the same reaction I get with Fish Oil.

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by jarjar:
MB I never did well supplementing with D. It just made me want to take more naps, thats the reason I stay on the MP and rife.
I had a pattern of sun exposure or D supplements causing me to feel worse. Of course everyone is different. Some people swear by it.

As far as posting feel free to post whatever or whenever you want.

Yeah, other patients report similar issues, so I'm not surprised exactly by my reaction. What I'm frustrated about is the concern over cancer or other risks of being deficient.

Ultimately however, I can't take the stuff if it's going to make me feel so much worse. If I felt worse and it eventually went away, that would be one thing, but that's the problem, it never gets better.

The sun always makes me feel worse, but not always. It depends how long I'm out in the sun. This worsening of symptoms from the sun happens much more quickly than Vitamin D supplements, so I don't know if it's vitamin D alone that is the issue.

Another thing, I get plenty of minerals, so it's not like I'm lacking Calcium or Magnesium, you know? My bones aren't brittle from what I can tell, I seem pretty sturdy physically.

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by Rene:
Metallic Blue

I would really like to see you continue. I have found your journal very helpful. I was interested to see your reactions when you change frequencies and begin rifing for co infections.

Don't think you are cluttering up the forum. I believe you are providing invaluable education to us "newbie" rifers. Please don't stop!!

Alright, I'll do that. Since I have an EMEM3D2, I have to go slow anyway. Every single frequency has to be dialed in individually. This is great for people following up, but it kind of sucks for me because I really want to just get to that place where I have a GB running multiple frequencies. It takes time though, so this is probably for the best.

--------------------

mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't consider it clutter, either.

I think we all appreciate the input.

I hear you with the individual dialing! And I have to cool mine down for 30 min after 20 to 25 min of rifing so when I detox or do Bart it can take a while

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Wow that interesting about the Vitamin D. I may suggest after you feel you have made some progress with rife down the road try it again.

I had some odd reactions and bad reactions and flat out could not take certain meds or supplements and after I did this last round of treatments and noticed the large improvements I went ahead and experimented and tried those things I swore I would never touch.!! Yikes scary..

But.. I took them and those reactions I had before NO LONGER!! nothing nada.. Amazing..

Our bodies can change so much....

I was stuck like that for a decade and I knew what meds and supplements my body as not going to do well with and I just did not use them.. I couldnt.

Some made me near catatonic at times.. Scary stuff.

I am a different body and person now.. I am amazed.

So keep that in mind ..

I was like you and had my load down from intensive abx treatments and other treatments so when I got to rife I herxed but nothing like i ever felt before. It was easier and got easier and easier and I felt better and better... etc...

So.. its amazing to me..

SO many changes all in less than one year.. I am happy and more..

I hope that you get the benefits that I have been able to feel and see...

I still have some more to go.. but wow did I jump ahead of the game after feeling like I had no hope

Keep it up and keep posting Blue.. Lots to learn from eachother here..

This thread has grown like wild fire..

So glad to hear so many good reports and responses..

ITs wonderful !

PS>> My Ionic Foot bath is a great detox tool. I am amazed !

Anyone in AZ here??

I was thinking of offering to let people try out the rife and foot bath if they were thinking of buying and wanted to try it first or just can not afford it but would like a few treatments?

Someday I will be able to help others instead of not even being able to help myself..

NICE!! Huh

Blessings all

THANKS for all the support and awesome advice and sharing of experiences.. I could not have done it without you all

!

springshowers
Member # 19863

Hi again

I was thinking and wondering from others. For me I had to hit from various angles at one time to gain ground with Rife

I started out with just the organs supports etc just so I got a feel for the machine and I got past the learning curve of usage and just the fear of how I would react too.

Then I used programs given to me for my condition and those certainly were strings of numbers and also groups of programs.

I found out quickly that I had to keep up a pace to ensure I keep ahead of the bugs and also kept the co infections and such from looping around and taking a front seat

It was not simple at all and I am a logical person and would have liked to do something like MB is trying to do so that I knew what was doing what etc..

Luckily I had the ability like many others to feel the frequency as I run it and knew that was the one of a program or a few in program I had to keep running and the one that resonated with me as what I needed. Yeah that was hard for me to believe at first but it works.

Anyway.. Have others here found that you have to really keep on board your numbers and programs that treat all the infections and either run them all together or at least rotate frequently.

I am no professional but I will be honest and say I have a concern about how someone like MB will be able to make progress if there is treatment with single numbers at a time and also staying in the 3 to 5 minute range etc.

Again I really had to be aggressive and even though I did write it all out and keep track I was not able to simplify it and make progress...

I had to use a big wide net to catch lots of bugs as opposed to a single narrow small net trying to catch one bug at a time.

Know what I mean? What do you think?

This is just my own experience and from talking to many others and reading as well. I have seen and done things where I really want to see how one number feels or how I react to it so I will do an isolated test and though it is just a test. Once I figure out how I respond or what it does then It gets put right into my bigger picture of programs and I keep on doing that.

I kinda also had the attitude ... that if it worked then I did not care so much about which program helped more than others or frequency etc.

I knew overall which numbers were best and overall doing the most and the others well.. if it was helping then I just kept going ... and reaping the rewards.

Ok well.. Just wanted to throw that out there. I am sure everyone has evaluated what works for them. I would hate though for us to limit our treatments for the sake of reporting and in turn limit our success. Its not worth it in my opinion.

There is a lot of gray area here I did not even bring up but the overall question I have is ... I am asking if anyone has had success in treating using the concept of taking one frequency at a time and running that til you no longer herx and then get on to the next ... and so on . and so forth...

Maybe it would work for some.. Certainly in my case with many co infections and acutely ill and rotating infections and such...... I can not see how I could have gained any ground..

Do you feel Blue that you are choosing this method for the right reasons? I just curious if you feel the evaluation of the frequency and the variables that you report is very important and maybe so important that maybe your not choosing a treatment method that would work best...even if it is not as easily trackable or reportable...

I know how you like to be methodical and all. I just would hate for that to the focus and in turn the treatment not work as well as you would like?

Just an observation from a different view and sometimes those can help see things in a different light..

Take care and the biggest most important thing is that we all get better.....!!!

I was so frustrated at first with Rife because there was no game plan or treatment plan or things to do first and the second etc. I even got anxious and annoyed at the whole thing.

Then I let go and let the energy of it all guide me along with lots of reading and listening to others.. As I let go ... it came to me.. and it all worked out so well...

Sometimes letting go is a big part of getting better I am finding out..

My mother has a tough time with this and the tighter she holds on to various ideas and thought processes and explainations and evaluations and contimplations and and and.. the more I see her not progress...

I help her alot to remind her and I coach her to see herself and the disease and the world in a bigger broader scope... and immediately there is release of tight energy that is let out into the universe around her and the healing is near immediate until the old habits creep back in and take back over... though this is something she is willing to practice and takes ques and reminders with openess and without resistance like before..

I so believe that rife is so much more than frequencies and a machine and us sitting there.

We are the ones who have to be open and allow the movement and direction and specifics of the energy to do its work and it is our mind and our visualizing and openess and believing and our spiritual selves that is the director and the core and the actual determining factor in the success of healing ... period..

In that concept.. we can use the same number at different times and get different responses based on "ourselves" and all I wrote above and more.. who has to be the all those things.. to accomplish ..what we are working towards.

Whew.. Got deep there..

I so believe this..

I have been exposed to some quantum physic studying type healers who have such talent and strength. They have taught me the power of this concept and how to use it as a tool and alone or in conjunction with other healing modalities and I use it with everything I do !

It makes a big difference for me and I even believe I have a good way to go with this and if I continue moving forward the things I use it in conjunction with will move to the way side and it will be the only thing needed... and that "it" is.. just... me.

BLESSINGS

D Bergy
Member # 9984

quote:
Originally posted by METALLlC BLUE:
Hey Dan, if someone wants to run the GB4000 through a Plasma device and use the amplifier (MOPA?)

I am not 100% sure of what you want to know concerning the MOPA, but I will take a shot.

The MOPA works with the GB-4000 frequency generator, but not the amplifier that normally comes with the GB. The MOPA is a high voltage amplifier and it works with a plasma tube that you order with it, to produce the frequencies. The GB is used to put in the working frequencies for the most part.

If you want to use the GB with some other plasma device, you should contact the manufacturer of the plasma device to see if that should be done, and how. Most of them cannot run a sine wave frequency, so that means you have to run the GB in audio mode, into the plasma device.

Does that clarify things, or did I answer the wrong question?

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Dan,
I think so. Tell me if I got it right: So what you're saying is that if you buy the GB and Mopa together, then you'd have exactly what I'd need to run the GB with a Plasma device and amplifier. Those two items alone (GB, Mopa) come with that.

-- Mike

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Hi again

I was thinking and wondering from others. For me I had to hit from various angles at one time to gain ground with Rife

It was not simple at all and I am a logical person and would have liked to do something like MB is trying to do so that I knew what was doing what etc..

Luckily I had the ability like many others to feel the frequency as I run it and knew that was the one of a program or a few in program I had to keep running and the one that resonated with me as what I needed. Yeah that was hard for me to believe at first but it works.

Anyway.. Have others here found that you have to really keep on board your numbers and programs that treat all the infections and either run them all together or at least rotate frequently.

I am no professional but I will be honest and say I have a concern about how someone like MB will be able to make progress if there is treatment with single numbers at a time and also staying in the 3 to 5 minute range etc.

I am concerned as well. I may adjust my method as I advance. Recall however that I am also using the Bionic880 in cycles, so that treatment is straight forward and doesn't need to be plotted out.

quote:

Again I really had to be aggressive and even though I did write it all out and keep track I was not able to simplify it and make progress...

I had to use a big wide net to catch lots of bugs as opposed to a single narrow small net trying to catch one bug at a time.

Know what I mean? What do you think?

I agree, there will probably come a point where I'll have to loosen the reigns. The reports are already clinical to begin with, so I don't think it will hurt much to advance the numbers into configurations. The biggest concern is using numbers which cause strong reactions too fast too soon, and not knowing exactly which did which.

As I know more, I'll likely be able to take more risk.

quote:

This is just my own experience and from talking to many others and reading as well. I have seen and done things where I really want to see how one number feels or how I react to it so I will do an isolated test and though it is just a test. Once I figure out how I respond or what it does then It gets put right into my bigger picture of programs and I keep on doing that.

I kinda also had the attitude ... that if it worked then I did not care so much about which program helped more than others or frequency etc.

I knew overall which numbers were best and overall doing the most and the others well.. if it was helping then I just kept going ... and reaping the rewards.

I agree here. By the time I get my hands on something that permits me to program multiple strings of frequencies, then it will probably change.

quote:

Ok well.. Just wanted to throw that out there. I am sure everyone has evaluated what works for them. I would hate though for us to limit our treatments for the sake of reporting and in turn limit our success. Its not worth it in my opinion.

There is a lot of gray area here I did not even bring up but the overall question I have is ... I am asking if anyone has had success in treating using the concept of taking one frequency at a time and running that til you no longer herx and then get on to the next ... and so on . and so forth...

Maybe it would work for some.. Certainly in my case with many co infections and acutely ill and rotating infections and such...... I can not see how I could have gained any ground..

That's the big question. Will the most well known frequencies work for any average patient when done individually? I just don't know. I know I'm experiencing a worsening of symptoms after each cycle, which comes 24hrs "after" usually.

quote:

Do you feel Blue that you are choosing this method for the right reasons? I just curious if you feel the evaluation of the frequency and the variables that you report is very important and maybe so important that maybe your not choosing a treatment method that would work best...even if it is not as easily trackable or reportable...

It's a work in progress. The more I learn the more risk I can take.

quote:

I know how you like to be methodical and all. I just would hate for that to the focus and in turn the treatment not work as well as you would like?

Just an observation from a different view and sometimes those can help see things in a different light..

Take care and the biggest most important thing is that we all get better.....!!!

I was so frustrated at first with Rife because there was no game plan or treatment plan or things to do first and the second etc. I even got anxious and annoyed at the whole thing.

Then I let go and let the energy of it all guide me along with lots of reading and listening to others.. As I let go ... it came to me.. and it all worked out so well...

This might be part of the road I take, but since it's a process, it probably will take time.

quote:

Sometimes letting go is a big part of getting better I am finding out..

This is true, but sometimes the reverse is true too. Playing too fast and loose has led to many ER visits. It's a fine line of knowing your body and advancing at a pace that matches. Recall that since my treatment is every 48hrs, I'm figuring out reasonably quickly how much body responds. I'm still having strong enough reactions to 612hz alone to keep me stuck at that frequency. That's significant. Adding something else would muddy the picture and make me much sicker. I have to wait longer to see.

quote:

My mother has a tough time with this and the tighter she holds on to various ideas and thought processes and explainations and evaluations and contimplations and and and.. the more I see her not progress...

I help her alot to remind her and I coach her to see herself and the disease and the world in a bigger broader scope... and immediately there is release of tight energy that is let out into the universe around her and the healing is near immediate until the old habits creep back in and take back over... though this is something she is willing to practice and takes ques and reminders with openess and without resistance like before..

I so believe that rife is so much more than frequencies and a machine and us sitting there.

We are the ones who have to be open and allow the movement and direction and specifics of the energy to do its work and it is our mind and our visualizing and openess and believing and our spiritual selves that is the director and the core and the actual determining factor in the success of healing ... period..

In that concept.. we can use the same number at different times and get different responses based on "ourselves" and all I wrote above and more.. who has to be the all those things.. to accomplish ..what we are working towards.

Whew.. Got deep there..

I so believe this..

I have been exposed to some quantum physic studying type healers who have such talent and strength. They have taught me the power of this concept and how to use it as a tool and alone or in conjunction with other healing modalities and I use it with everything I do !

It makes a big difference for me and I even believe I have a good way to go with this and if I continue moving forward the things I use it in conjunction with will move to the way side and it will be the only thing needed... and that "it" is.. just... me.

BLESSINGS [/qb]

Thanks for the insight.

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Yes, the GB and MOPA along with the plasma tube you have to order separately, is a complete. working device.

I also use very methodical ways of finding what frequencies work, as some treatment protocols have so many aspects to them, that it is virtually impossible to follow them.

My goal is to boil things down to a base line of where to start. It may not be the whole solution for any given person, but if it will reduce Lyme bacteria, and possibly some co-infections, that is bound to help most anyone. It is both a starting point, and a baseline treatment that can be used throughout the eradication process.

What I am 90% sure of is the following. If you use 612 Hz for a long enough time, and run it often enough, and can control the inflammation process, and detox the dead matter, you will eventually get to a point in which Lyme symptoms will recede.

I am also 90% sure of this. 2016 Hz hits another form of Lyme that is missed by 612 Hz. I used to think it may be cyst form. I no longer believe that is true. Either way, it is an important frequency to use.

While the above should be true for a majority of people, it is not that simple in reality. There are co-infections that also produce symptoms, and if they are not dealt with, you may not substantially improve.

It is also likely that a person that has had chronic Lyme for a number of years is going to have a much longer time frame to get well. You can only kill so much at one time, without huge herxes, and getting ahead of the reproduction rate is going to be a challenge, if the bacteria is at a saturation point.

From what I have read, Bart is the most common co-infection. Unless you are 100% positive you do not have it, and I do not know how that can be determined with that degree of accuracy, you should probably treat for it.

832 Hz is effective for reducing Bart. I have found the higher octave of 26624 Hz to be even more effective.

I judge this by the sensations my wife has felt from running both. For what ever reason, she can feel effective frequencies, and will physically respond to them. This goes away as the infection is reduced.

It would seem to be a very subjective way of measuring effects, but I also have the reductions of symptoms that follows by using this method. I cannot argue with the results. I have already discarded anything that did not produce a positive result.

If anyone wants a starting point for treatment, using this method. I would do the following.

Start with the two Lyme frequencies that I have suggested. 612 Hz and 2016 Hz.

If you in any way suspect Bart, then use either 832 Hz or 26624 Hz, or both. Bart can cause distinct symptoms or hardly any. My wife's only symptom was swollen ankles, nothing else. Treating it did cause a pretty negative response.

You will likely be able to tell from using this frequency if you have it or not. Healthy, non Lyme people do not respond at all, in any way, to any of these frequencies.

Use a control person to prove this to yourself. When you treat, have a non Lyme person sit next to the machine also. At least until you are convinced it is not a negative response from the treatment itself, but a reaction to bacterial destruction.

I am working with the Lyme DNA frequencies again. I am still sorting out the effects they are having. All I can say is they have a pronounced effect on Lyme not affected by either 612 Hz or 2016 Hz. I am not sure what is being hit, but I am hoping it is cyst form.

Using them is causing symptoms to resurface that did not exist prior to their use. It is a strange response that is not typical for a Lyme frequency treatment. At this time the symptoms are gone, but they were present for quite a few days. It will take some time to sort through these effects, and I also need some end result that I do not have yet.

I hope that this will give someone a place to start. It is fine to add other frequencies to see if they help. I think most people should not stray too far from the proven frequencies of 612 Hz and 2016 Hz for Lyme. Always include them in your frequency treatment program. They will reduce active Lyme, in most people, given enough time.

Just my opinion.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Basically, that's what I'm following Dan. Also, how much did the Mopa, Plasma, and GB cost all together? Just curious.

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I already had the GB-4000 that I bought used five years ago, but if you were to buy the the GB-4000, with the MOPA and the plasma tube it is about $4,600.00

Not cheap, but considering that it is pretty much the only money I have spent besides supplements, for Lyme treatment, it is pretty reasonable in that context.

I did buy a Rife Labs machine also, but only because the MOPA was not available at that time.

My brother is using the Rife Labs EMX to treat his wife's Lyme disease that has just resurfaced after antibiotic treatment a few years ago. So as it turns out, even that was not wasted money.

He has only done one treatment so far. He used 612 Hz and 2016 Hz for two minutes each. Within one minute her infected knee heated up, and she was nauseated and woke up the next day with a head ache. Her Nausea went away, but her Stomach was still somewhat sensitive the next day, and she still had a head ache.

She said her knee may have been somewhat better, but certainly was not worse. Prior to that it was getting worse by the day.

I should get another report soon. they are only treating on Friday evenings, as she does have to work, and they are still determining reactions to a minimal treatment.

She also had a lyme test of some kind, but has not heard the results yet. She obviously has it, but it will likely determine if conventional treatment will be available to her or not.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Springshower, what do you run for a setup? I think I heard you have a GB also? How do you do your sessions?

--------------------

Toppers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toppers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking for some input here. I've seen significant gains vs. Bartonella in the past month using the frequencies listed here, and have been running the lyme freqs x2 a week as well.

But on the side I have developed intense femur/hip bone pain. I can be sitting there and it feels like a high speed drill is going into my leg bone, then dissappears.

Anyone ever experienced this?

Posts: 501 | From Cleveland Ohio | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Hello.. again

MB I am using the BCX Ultra. I have found that the Ray Tubes that are two of them and are contact along with the foot plates and hand cylinders work well together if you use all three at once.

Have you used any other machine besides the GB and the Bionic? I realize the Bionic is not a rife machine. I was interested in the photon treatment methods at one time. I guess it did not work well enough to just use that?

The whole process of rife is complex and I agree you have to be careful on both ends of the spectrum and not be too limiting and not flooded and out of control either.

Dan pointed out a good thing to remember too about the bugs and the saturation and reproduction rate. All things to consider and pay attention to when creating your treatment planning.

I will add that the rife has worked for me for other things as well such as rashes or toenail fungus or break outs or sprained ankle and viruses such as a cold or herpes or flu etc.

So just a reminder that this is a tool that can be used for many things. As I get better and better I find myself branching out and trying it on these side items and amazing at how quickly I see improvement or reaction. Of course some items take trial and error of different frequencies..

Thanks again for sharing so much and keeping an open and supportive and ongoing in depth positive creative brainstorming dialog ..... its awesome..

springshowers
Member # 19863

Oh MB.. I meant to ask you again that I would like ot hear more about your concepts and use of the baking sode in the water.

You said you drink it to help absorb the water faster? Is that how it works and is there other reasons? Like PH?

I got a call from family who started using alkaline water while at a clinic and they used a machine to make the water. They did recommend staying on it and using the baking soda and that it is just as effective.

I heard now that it is throwing off the sodium potasium balance. As well urination problems and that because it is absorbing more ? or something? (maybe you can help me out here) is now causing urination problems. Not urinating very much at all anymore while on the baking soda water as opposed to the machine made kind and or just normal.

I know this is not all about rife but in a way it is because my last question is about rife and how it relates to this water.

Do you know or have you heard that this water helps with the rife treatments by making the conduction work better through out the body such as when you just put a bit of sodium water on your washcloth for your foot plates.

Now also that takes me to the Salt C protocol or just drinking salt water too?

I was told that the baking soda water is close to the same as just salt water because of the sodium but ?? that does not quite make sens to me except yeah its "sodium"

Any help with this subject would be greatly appreciated to get a better understanding.

I probably should be reaching for my Rife Handbook. ? I bet thereis info in there about this?

Well anyway.. Nothing better most the time than first hand experiences.

Thanks Much

springshowers
Member # 19863

Has anyone heard of

Dr. Jeff Sutherland's Electronic Medicine?

http://www.frequencyfoundation.com/labels/Lyme%20frequencies.html

Selling exclusive frequency lists for treating Lyme Disease!

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Oh MB.. I meant to ask you again that I would like ot hear more about your concepts and use of the baking sode in the water.

You said you drink it to help absorb the water faster? Is that how it works and is there other reasons? Like PH?

Baking Soda increases PH levels and also improves detoxing ability.

quote:

I got a call from family who started using alkaline water while at a clinic and they used a machine to make the water. They did recommend staying on it and using the baking soda and that it is just as effective.

I heard now that it is throwing off the sodium potasium balance. As well urination problems and that because it is absorbing more ? or something? (maybe you can help me out here) is now causing urination problems. Not urinating very much at all anymore while on the baking soda water as opposed to the machine made kind and or just normal.

I suppose if you used too much baking soda it could cause imbalances since there is a lot of sodium in it. I only use 1/2 tsp daily which is nothing really. You can use 1 or even tsp daily spread out.

quote:

I know this is not all about rife but in a way it is because my last question is about rife and how it relates to this water.

Do you know or have you heard that this water helps with the rife treatments by making the conduction work better through out the body such as when you just put a bit of sodium water on your washcloth for your foot plates.

Now also that takes me to the Salt C protocol or just drinking salt water too?

I was told that the baking soda water is close to the same as just salt water because of the sodium but ?? that does not quite make sens to me except yeah its "sodium"

Any help with this subject would be greatly appreciated to get a better understanding.

I probably should be reaching for my Rife Handbook. ? I bet thereis info in there about this?

Well anyway.. Nothing better most the time than first hand experiences.

Thanks Much [/qb]

Yeah the Rife handbook has information about Ionized water, Alkaline PH levels etc. I haven't heard anything regarding the sodium issue. As far as the Bionic, the only reason I haven't done more is because my girlfriend has to bring the machine back to the U.S. I'll be starting my third cycle when she arrives. So no, it's not that it didn't work, it's just that I require more treatment with it.

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I tried some of Jeff Sutherlands Lyme frequencies, but did not notice any results. I did not use them long, and may not have given them a fair trial, as I questioned his methodology.

That is all I know about them.

Dan

LymeAware
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeAware     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

I need some support from people who understand rife. As most of you know I started rifing with my doug coil in mid-June (alittle over 3.5 months ago). I've had good experiences with it and I'm making slow improvement.

Two weeks ago I began having severe tremors again, which I hadn't had in a while. I felt they were part of my usual monthly lyme flare, however they haven't gone away as my lyme flare usually does.

I haven't had this level of severity in my tremors for more than a day or two since I first started rifing. When I say tremors, I mean gross tremors, similar to parkinson's disease, where my whole body is contorting, flapping, twisting, etc. constantly throughout the day. I also occasionally have seizures.

I know that the healing process with lyme and these co-infections isn't linear and goes up and down, and I can deal with that. I guess the main thing I'm wanting support with is to know that rife can heal this level of neurological symptoms and if we're correct in thinking I should just stick with it for now.

My fear is that I could be getting some sort of permanent damage from this and that I should have gone to see some doctor for help. Right now, although I have a LLND for back-up, she doesn't really understand about these tremors, and we're basically treating on our own. She would like me to be on antibiotics, which we are holding off on right now.

I appreciate any thoughts you all have. Thanks so much.

Posts: 232 | From Oregon | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some comments and questions. I'm taking it very easy on the rifing this week becuase I have a very important wedding this weekend.

I only did one minute each of the Babs frequencies, did 2 min each of the General Detox frequencies and still had a herx today! I hope I'm better by tommorrow as I need to do Lyme & Erlich. and will still prob. get a little herx. I'm using my sauna quite a bit, too.

I never got the "bottom of the foot" pain until I started Rifing for Babs. I've been paying close attention and I get this pain with my Babs herxes but it also stays after the herx is gone.

I don't herx at all from Bart freq, but need to use them or I get very ill. I do feel better afterwards.

My question is - I always thought the foot pain (especially in the am.) was a Bart symptom. Could it be a Bab symptom, too?? I never thought I had Babs until I used the frequencises found here - I have no classic Bab symptoms.

Or - could the Babs freq. be hitting something else?

so confused. The good news is - I'm getting results.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What babs frequency is causing the foot pain?
Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Digby
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3888

LymeAware, how often are you rifing, at what amperage? Perhaps you could take a break for a while and do some detox. FWIW, I have found high dose Alpha Lipoic Acid to be very effective for neuro Sx. It works like magic for me but you should get a doctor's help if you have high mercury levels as the ALA can stir up the mercury while chelating it.

Keep us posted.

Healing Thoughts

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does ALA chelate mercury actually? how much?
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Hello All

So You may or may have noticed how I had gotten to the point where I was no longer really having any herx response to rife no matter what I did and what frequencies and how long etc..

i am sure I did not try every last number but I sure have gone through and tried a wide spectrum and lots of hours of treatment. Hours and Hours.

So I took a break.

I took off about 3 weeks.

I then rifed a decent session of a good two hours and half of my killing freqencies and half the time was detox and general cleanse and organ supports.

I did that last night and this morning I topped it off with some more organ supports such as liver and lymph.

Ok So.. by Noon I felt better and better and I got more and more energized.

I can feel my skin healing. (hard to explain that one) but I know when I am more stagnant due to the fact my skin does not regenerate and I can tell by the look and also texture and also if there is a cut or something it never heals and just the feel of my face too.

I am going full on force today. I have a lot of energy and I also am clear and feel sharp. I also have so much less pain I feel like WOW.

This is amazing.. I HAVE Never had a RESPONSE like this.. EVER to Rife.

I know its the rife.

I took that time off to let my body adjust and settle. I had been doing so much work on myself.

So.. Now... I had thought I either will herx again a lot and that is not so bad.... Or I will just still not herx.

The response I am having is not one that I even thought of..

This is amazing.

I am very happy and too soon to get too excited but if I can do this and use this method forward I will make the progress I need to really get into that normal range...

Whooo Hoo..

I am just on top of the world.

Oh the other thing is that before today and knowing I would start rifing again I did a few days straight of just detox to get things flowing.

I did enemas and ionic foot baths and lots of water and lemon and salt and baking soda baths and rebounding a bit too. Also stretching of my muscles.... and keeping them from being so tight...

So. I did not do a Ton of it like I used to. I rotated them and instead of stacking 6 things a day I did like 2..

Wow. I am just in shock about how I feel.

This is just another world.

I have used this concept at other times in my treatment when I could feel I was pushing too hard and my body was not able to grab a breath and kinda re position itself. I really listen to my body. The difference now too is that I am a lot better and when I did it before I was really in the middle of deep treatment and was herxing like crazy and not feeling well even though I knew I was on the right track.
The break worked before too in a bit of a different way. I felt things were also settling and healing even though I was not feeling that great it was movement that I usually do not feel. I usually am stagnant and just .... blah.

Ok enough ranting.. But.. Wow. this is WONDERFUL!!

I have more hope right now than I have in SOOO long and actually EVER In this whole past decade of being sick.

Please .. let this be continual and let this keep on happening and let this be what I think it is.. and just LET THIS BE!!

It is!

YEAH

Ha Do not laugh at me. I am bit on cloud 9!

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

SS I am so happy for you! Maybe sometime you might want to do a recap on your general method of what freq you used for lyme,coinfections and viruses. How often, how long et al. I do know you did abx for awhile before hand.

I think everyone would enjoy reading about your method of getting well. Share it with us on a day that you feel like going into detail. After all that is what this thread is all about.
Congrats and please continue to post to encourage others.

mojo
Member # 9309

I wish I could tell you ! I'm not one of those lucky people who can tell while I'm rifing what works. I can only tell my how my body reacts afterwards.

I use all the frequencies listed in this thread for Babs. There are about five or six. I could probably do one at a time to see what happens but that would take a long time (the herx is delayed). It could be all of them - except I have used 20 for up to 2 minutes for parasites many times with no herx (except the expected diahrea)

quote:
Originally posted by tick battler:
What babs frequency is causing the foot pain?

Digby
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3888

Wow Spring, that's the stuff my dreams are made of. Please keep posting. I am one of those plodding, Doug Coil, one frequency at a time rifers. If I could afford both the DC AND a GB4000 I would try the detox frequencies too.
Digby
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3888

CD57, ALA is a powerful mercury detoxer. It is often used in combination with DMSA in various protocols. Brian Rosner recommends Andy Cutler's program. My doc uses it differently.

I use it because it has a healing effect on neuropathy, helps in liver detox/regeneration, increases glutathione and recycles both water and lipid soluble antioxidants. As you can see it is a good adjunct to rifing. Do a Pubmed search on it. It does even more.

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much do you use, and do you use it with or without NAC?

The neuropathy perked my interest. This is a new symptom for me, in face, and feet. Anyone know what to do about it?

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

We have also had trouble with nerve damage from treating. It happened when I added in 2016 Hz, and even more so when using the Bart frequency of 832.

I could not get my wife to use coconut oil, but that was what I wanted her to take for this. She does take Krill Oil, and this problem did go away, but it took a few weeks for it to heal up.

Fats and Omega-3 is what I thought would help the most for this nerve damage. Your brain and nerves need saturated fats for repair, and I would not hesitate to use coconut oil to help this along. You also can take a break, and let things heal up.

We experienced no permanent problems from this nerve damage, but play I would play it safe, and quit treating until this improves.

Just my opinion.

My next post will contain exactly what I wrote as this nerve damage was happening.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

This is my exact post, as this nerve damage problem was occurring. It happened only four months ago, and the factors involved were the Bart frequency of 832 Hz, the 2016 Hz Lyme harrmonic autoprogram, and using the then new MOPA. Lots of killing was going on right then.

Cindy has been struggling with bouts of weakness, dizziness, and electricity like feeling in the legs. Numbness on one side of the face, that comes and goes. The same place the Bell's Palsy started up at. She can't stand very long without becoming so weak she feels like she is going to fall.

I thought it was possibly a plugged artery, and was trying to get her to see a cardiologist. Still, some of the symptoms do not fit with that, and these are Lyme symptoms experienced by lots of other people.

I spent some time looking into what might be causing this new problem. From what I can gather from other people who have Lyme, and similar symptoms, is that it is nerve damage, particularly in the spine. In this case it is likely from the destruction of the Lyme or the Bartonella, or both.

These symptoms are not that unusual, and seem to be the result of treating the disease, or just the progression of the disease, if you have had it for a very long time.

She has had a good day today, for the first time since this started up, so I am hoping the nerve damage is healing. I am not going to treat until a full recovery is made.

I am trying to get her to take some Coconut Oil to help the healing along, but she is not real fond of the taste. My understanding is that nerve and brain tissue uses lots of fats and cholesterol to rebuild.

I suppose the good news is that if this is a direct result of killing these bugs, then it appears to be working well. Since I have no effect from these same frequencies, I do not believe it is just nerve damage from the frequencies, or I should have some negative effect from them also.

Dan

Sheryl777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might get her to try Wilderness Family Naturals CENTRIFUGED organic coconut oil. Really tasty. I put it in hot cereal or maybe soups.
Posts: 258 | From Spokane, WA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Yeah I can try to pull something together that is more specific on my "protocol"
I know I have mentioned it all but have not really laid it out in a summary to view..

And that is because everyone is so different and I would never say or think that anyone should just do what I do or follow what I follow specifically but more in general concepts.

I would say I feel that my recovery has been based on 1. A big intensive push for 6 months straight to GET THROUGH and Past that Line I was stuck behind or at for so long. That push was made up for Integrative therapies and treatments for Lyme and Co infections and killing of the bugs along with immune support and detox.

That BIG push was key to making my body start moving in a new direction. The last 3 months of that big push I introduced the Rife...

And I did that knowing that Rife and Detox would be my goal of my only treatments if I ended up getting through this big push and feeling better. I felt this because I realized the strength of detox and also the detriment of ABX treatment and esp Hard Core intensive treatment via IV> But if it was so hard on my systems at that level it was also hard (just not quite as bad) on my system as ongoing oral therapy. SO I wanted off it after I Used it for what I needed. To push past that line.

This whole vision I had worked! Kinda amazing in hindsight that I had that insightfulness before and during the treatment process..

So anyway..I also knew my limitations of the treatment of killing the bugs via IV abx and even with all the supports I had onboard at around 4 months I felt the toxic affects and negative affects on my immune system and overall It was like what I think of others on Chemo might start feeling. Just the negatives of it on the body even though doing good on the bugs not good for you ovearll and can only push to a certain place.

SO I pushed it and I pushed it hard knowing I was not going back there either and I had to get to that place where my body would kick in and be able to sustain and even move forward and take over.

Of course having Rife on board would mean I did not have to stop cold turkey on killing bugs.. That was my goal too.

And it worked out well. SO I transitioned to just Rife and Detox after that 6 months was up.

And no more port or picc line and no more IVS at all. I was going a slew of them all day every day 7 days a week.. And it was a mix of abx and oxidative and immune building IVs of various types and supplements and the IV Abx and Detox Modalities..

Anyway... The transition worked out well and rife seemed to pick up where abx left off and was getting to and at the stuff abx could not and was not..

I will leave it there.. and I will come back and write up more about what I did at that point as far as Rife Treatment protcols and treatments including program numbers and frequencies.

I transitioned to about 50 percent rife and killing of bugs treatment and 50 percent detox modalities including using rife on board to support my body and organs and detox too along with lots of other things. (I started a detox support thread that talks about all the detox stuff I was doing and trying and I have now settled with a few modalities I think work best for me ongoing..)

So next time I will write up those two items.

1st. My Rife Treatment protocol
What I did back when I started to what I am doing now..

2nd. Detox modalities
What I did and what I am doing now..

springshowers
Member # 19863

I will be honest and say I am not sure I could have pulled out of the deep hole I was in by using "just rife"

And also though I do not think I could be making the progress I am "without rife"

SO if that makes sense. : )

simela
Member # 27366

Icon 1 posted      Profile for simela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi:
I am new here, I started reading this thread a month ago, and I read about half of it. Thanks for sharing your experiences with rife machines. I am considering getting one or actually having one build by my hubby. I found a link to a make it yourself page from this forum, but it was for a rife machine that you have to hold the cilinders in your hands.
Does anyone have a link to a page that will teach me how to build one that has sort of a lamp and does not require to hold anything?

Thanks again for the thread!

About me:
I was diagnosed last year with Lyme. Quest lab was +. I tested neg for co infections, but suspect Bartonella. THis year I tested + for the Parv virus. I am currently seing and LLMD and am taking Ceftin and Bioxin.

I love the site, lots of great info here!

Posts: 4 | From philadelphia, PA | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Interesting post Dan re the neuropathy. Do we think this is from die off then from the machine? its new for me and worrisome that the illness is progressing rather than dying.
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I think some of this bacteria is on or in the nerve fibers, and when you kill it, there is some damage done.

I still am not sure if it was Lyme or Bart, but given that Bell's Palsy is a Lyme symptom, and it involves nerves in the face, I think Lyme is mostly responsible. Once the bacteria is removed, it should heal up in a few weeks.

It did heal 100% in our case, and I think it is unlikely to do any permanent damage. I see some of the same symptoms from people using other treatment methods also. It seems to be part of the process.

It was quite unexpected to me also, since we had been treating so long prior to the problem.

Dan

mojo
Member # 9309

Welcome, Simela!
LymeAware
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeAware     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Digby for your thoughts. I doubt that these tremors are due to over-rifing, although I have been holding off the last several days just in case. They originally started back up again away from any rifing, and have gotten worse and better of their own accord. But, like I said, I agree with you in holding off a bit -- and I've done that, just to have a bit more of a baseline.

I'm rifing for lyme about once every 1 - 1.5 weeks now, and rifing for Babesia about every 3 days (this is all depending on my herx). And, I don't know about the amps as my husband does that part, but he seemed to think we were using 15 amps. Does that sound right?

I actually asked my LLND about the Alpha Lipoic Acid a few months ago and she told me not to take it for the reason you mentioned -- that if I had any mercury at all, the ALA would make it cross the blood brain barrier. So, she wanted to hold off on it atleast until we know more about my mercury situation.

Have people heard of / experienced rifing treating intense tremors? I also occasionally have seizures.

SpringShowers: Congrats on your improvement! This is really wonderful to hear and I applaud you following your heart and intuition with this. I think it's hard at times to do that when there are fears around health, etc. involved. Thanks so much for sharing this.

Question for you-- you mentioned that you don't think rife could have taken you out of your dark hole. Why do you think so, and what level of dark hole could it not have touched?

Posts: 232 | From Oregon | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

October 08, 2010 1:57 PM: This was my Eleventh treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Frequency 612 is being replaced by Frequency 2020, duration and other factors will remain the same.

• 1: Frequency: 2020 hz,
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 5dp x 3 in 4oz Fluid, Trace Minerals Research Iron 22mg x 1,
  • Post Water: 16oz filtered w 1 tsp Sodium
    Bicarbonate.
  • Exercise: 60mins on Stationary Bike immediately following treatment
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment -- 1: Pressure inside head. 2: Trouble focusing eyes.
  • Health Function Scale: 30%

24hr: Depression, anxiety (could be situational) 48hr: Insomnia(Constant waking), fatigue. 72hr: Day sweats, insomnia. No noticeable herxheimer however. 144hrs. No significant changes after 72 hours. I had a colonscopy at 96hr which caused Crohn's disease flareup. My Lyme Disease then flared up as well and I was crippled yesterday, which was [10-13-10], the day after the procedure.

[ 11-04-2010, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

CD57
Member # 11749

MB where did the 2020 frex come from?

I have an update: I created an autoprogram with a bunch of bart frex, 357, 832, 842, 1518, 840, some others we talked about here. I hold the foot pads behind my neck and over my forehead, and put my feet on the handles.

I report increased (new) neuropathy burning in feet, toes, and skin burning on legs. What is this? Hope its not permanent....very uncomfortable. The abx never brought this on.

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by CD57:
MB where did the 2020 frex come from?

I have an update: I created an autoprogram with a bunch of bart frex, 357, 832, 842, 1518, 840, some others we talked about here. I hold the foot pads behind my neck and over my forehead, and put my feet on the handles.

I report increased (new) neuropathy burning in feet, toes, and skin burning on legs. What is this? Hope its not permanent....very uncomfortable. The abx never brought this on.

The 2020 was accidental. I set the machine, which is dials, to 2016 and it's very difficult to get the frequency to stay perfectly on the number. When I finished running the frequency I ran the frequency reading device and saw it was putting out 2020. I was irritated as hell since I'd been careful setting it.

Oh well, I'll wait and see what my response is tomorrow. I only had some pressure in my head while running it. Nothing prominent though, light.

Where did your numbers of 1518, 840, and 842 come from?

--------------------

CD57
Member # 11749

Mine came from the CA Frex list and members here
j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't rifed in almost a month, I put it off for one reason or another. I know I have got to stop doing that!

Anyway, when running 612 my head felt yucky. I had this reaction one other time, but it came sometime after the actual rifing.

I am getting my Bicillin LA shots every 4 wks. and I am due this Thur. for them. I wonder if the length of time between rifing and/or since last shots caused the reaction.

This session I used 612, 2016, 832, and 10k for 15 mins each.

liz

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement