LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 20)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

I haven't posted on this thread before because I don't actually have a rife machine, but for those that have experience with photons and rife, I was wondering if I could get some feedback on treating retroviruses.

For the record, I've treated just about every non-retroviral infection with the Bionic 880 (including lyme, which I was IGM CDC positive for) and have done over 100 treatments in all, including treatments with blood. In light of the FDA/NIH confirmation of retrovirus(es) in CFS patients, I ordered a bunch of retrovirus vials to test energetically, and a whole score of them came up. I did test positive for XMRV on viral culture with VIPdx. It's been a long road but I can say with a high degree of confidence that this is the last piece of the puzzle for me. I'm no longer testing for lyme, EBV, HHV-6, mycoplasma coxsackie, heavy metals, toxins, cellular metabolism, you name it; yet I still can't walk for more than 10 minutes without hitting a wall.

I'm wondering:

1) has anyone else who hasn't responded to lyme treatment gotten energetically tested for the broad range of retroviruses and what have you found?

2) do you plan on treating positive hits with photons and if so, can you please get in touch with me so we can share results? or....

3) do you plan on treating positive hits with rife and can you also let me know how you respond?

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi There I just PMed You M0Joey.

I am where you are describing. I am sorry i did not read this post before I answered your PM so disregard some of the questions I asked.

I am also feeling I am done treating the Lyme and co infections and such. And though I still keep up on maintenence treatments with my rife machine.

I still have risidual symptoms that are coming from somewhere and it also drove me to retroviruses. I told you I am taking Equbilant / oxymatrine and am having a strong response.

I feel I also am still battling the protozoan bug and was told that oxymatrine could be hitting that as well. I though then reserached the restroviuses and rife programs. About a page or two back in this thread I posted what i found where a group did tetsing on various paitents and logged down what they responded to most on what virus and came up with a consolidated program of Session I and session II and also a session that you should run after each of those.

It is inteded to treat retroviruses using rife. So what a great place to start. And I started there and am responding heavily.

I am still working on finding out more but because of my response i plan on doing the full 20 sessions to clear these out. You may want to look back at my posts and also go to the links I posted that have more information and more detailed instructions and the results of the testing done of the other people that produced this program of frequencies.

I hope others venture out to try these out as I know many who have treated and are frustrated that they are not getting as well as they feel they should. They may also have the viruses and not know it.

I did not and do not even had test results to back me up but the rife response is good enough for me after all i have figured out with rife. It has not been wrong for me yet and is as good as a energy test as I feel i can get.

It does make it hard to confirm exact kinds but I am not interested in that and more interested in getting them treated and under control.

When you say you can not walk 10 minutes does that mean your main symptom is fatigue and post malaise? A CFS typical symptom? Do you have any pain?

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NJLymie..
yes I answered your PM as well. Let me know if you have other question and I will help all i can.
I hope your doing ok and we have a lot in common since we have had the same therapy and using the same machine.
There is also someone else on her C3Mom and I have not seen her in awhile who went through the same therapy and got the same machine too.
I will have to PM her and see how she is doing as well.

Blessings

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mojoey and Spring-- from what I have read ozone is great for viruses. I'm sure you've talked to Dr Pressman and dr Rowen about frequency etc....Dr P talked about doing it several times per day for a long while, many months.

Have you guys explored that as options?

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Hi There I just PMed You M0Joey.

I am where you are describing. I am sorry i did not read this post before I answered your PM so disregard some of the questions I asked.

I am also feeling I am done treating the Lyme and co infections and such. And though I still keep up on maintenence treatments with my rife machine.

I still have risidual symptoms that are coming from somewhere and it also drove me to retroviruses. I told you I am taking Equbilant / oxymatrine and am having a strong response.

I feel I also am still battling the protozoan bug and was told that oxymatrine could be hitting that as well. I though then reserached the restroviuses and rife programs. About a page or two back in this thread I posted what i found where a group did tetsing on various paitents and logged down what they responded to most on what virus and came up with a consolidated program of Session I and session II and also a session that you should run after each of those.

It is inteded to treat retroviruses using rife. So what a great place to start. And I started there and am responding heavily.

I am still working on finding out more but because of my response i plan on doing the full 20 sessions to clear these out. You may want to look back at my posts and also go to the links I posted that have more information and more detailed instructions and the results of the testing done of the other people that produced this program of frequencies.

I hope others venture out to try these out as I know many who have treated and are frustrated that they are not getting as well as they feel they should. They may also have the viruses and not know it.

I did not and do not even had test results to back me up but the rife response is good enough for me after all i have figured out with rife. It has not been wrong for me yet and is as good as a energy test as I feel i can get.

It does make it hard to confirm exact kinds but I am not interested in that and more interested in getting them treated and under control.

When you say you can not walk 10 minutes does that mean your main symptom is fatigue and post malaise? A CFS typical symptom? Do you have any pain?

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all, Whats the XMRV frequency some of you were using and what happened for you? Im trying to search the archives but cant find the frequency.

Also,, have you heard of these frequencies? Any experiences?

Retrovirus, variants - 2489, 465, 727, 787, 880, 448, 800, 10000

Thank you..

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jalama
Member # 14600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jalama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone just loaned me a "GW Instek Model GFG 8020H" and told me it is a rife machine but they didn't know how to use it. It seems rather old. It has two pedals and hand rods but no place to connect the hand rods to the unit. The instructions say to use wet washcloths on pedals and hand rods. This device is just so strange and it only seems to display 3 digits then a decimal point so I don't know how to get it to a 2016 frequency. I'm baffled. The whole thing is just beyond my mental capacity right now. Does anyone know if this is in fact an adequate rife machine? Has anyone ever used this model? I'm so lost. I am currently taking bicillin/zithromax/malarone and I want to stop taking the abx because I don't feel like I'm getting better. I would like to start rifing instead of abx but I have no idea what machine to buy or where to buy it. It would be great if I could get this loaner machine to work for me...

Any thoughts? Thank you!

Aloha,

M

Posts: 87 | From NorCal | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guilford CT-lymer
Member # 27776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guilford CT-lymer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted this in another area of the boards- but was recommended to post it here too......

It's been a while since I posted here. I don't even remember my last user name (slymer??- any ways it stopped working & never was fixed).

I'm curious if any one has tried the HPMP outlined in the Rosner book- and how their results are. I got one and use it almost every night for 1-2 hours. When I first got it I ran it from 12v & immediately had herxing- deep body aches, headaches, etc. Since over around 2 months or so this has diminished so I increased to 24v this past weekend & it's kicking me in the pants- more achy, more headaches, weird spacey/ floaty feeling.

I have to say that the HPMP has helped me immensely. I will add that I'm on antibx & herbals- but they seemed to slow drastically in their effectiveness. At my worse I could not go in a public place due to anxiety, had to nap every day for 2-4 hours, extreme brain fog & was wishing all the time I would die- all the good stuff. Now I have a few weird brain/ floaty feeling, all over neuropathy, all over burning/ pins & needles, body aches------but I'm able to function almost normally, work out 5 days a week, fulfill by role as husband, dad, homeowner and architect-----sometimes it's tough.

I'll also add that last check my CD57 was 330 so my LLMD thinks my issue is either babs or barts-------which I told to my useless doctor when all this mess started.

So - back to my main reason for posting.....anyone HPMP???

Posts: 11 | From Guilford, CT | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey cd57,

I've pretty done everything besides rifing and only because photons seemed to be sufficient energetic treatment when you can find the right vials to treat with.

I have an ozone machine at home from longevitiy resources, spoke with pressman many times. He is helpful but thinks ozone is a cure-all, and I certainly don't agree with that.

I've done ozonated blood, UVB irradiation, you name it. Nothing has touched the retroviruses. So far I'm convinced there the hardest pathogens I've ever had to treat; the fact that they're inside our own cells and rarely active in the bloodstream makes non-targeted treatment complicated. The question with HIv drugs is: they stop replication and entry, but Gammaretrovirus replicate much less than HIV, so in theory won't work as well.

Frequency treatment combined with gcmaf makes the most sense to me.

Sprinshowers-thank you for all that info. I have much to read up on. I have no pain--it's pure crushing orthostatic intolerance, cognitive impairment, and fatigue when I hit the wall.

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been writing the different frx recommended on this thread in the back of my journal for reference. Lately, I have been putting the author of the post, time and page, but still wrote down the frx.

I just went back to Spring's retrovirus post and instead of writing the frx down I just noted the page, etc., hoping I can count on this thread to be around when I need it. Is that unwise? Should I just go ahead and write them down (better yet, print them)?

liz

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R62
Char B has the dna freq for the xmrv virus that you can purchase for 10.00 on this site. I haven't tried them yet, Dan B may have.

http://www.dnafrequencies.com/store/index.pl?type=human

Some of those frequencies you posted are routine rife lyme/coinfection freq. that I have used and usually herxed.

[ 08-27-2010, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: jarjar ]

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liz I usually take notes of whatever I see that interest me. This thread should be around and in history for awhile but often I like things written down in my notes so I can thumb thru the freq. pages quickly.
Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, jarjar...
Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guilford CT Lymer -- what is HPMP please?
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I copy and paste and have made sort of a long document that I have in both my laptop and desktop.

I need to reorganize it though!

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Hi
Does anyone have the Detox Box?

I am curious as to I found this listing of programs for detoxing and though they are numbers proprietary to the Detox Box and I thought maybe they would know how to translate for us?

http://www.rife-energy.com/rife4.html

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am fairly sure the XMRV virus frequencies from Char do hit the virus. This is only based on my reaction, my sons reaction, and my wife's reaction to the frequencies.

The frequencies triggered a Shingles outbreak in my wife. If they were not disturbing viruses, I cannot think of another reason this would have happened. Whether they were all destroyed or not, I have no way of knowing. I think they are worth trying, if you have reason to beleive you have the virus. I do not think my wife did have the XMRV virus, and she has Lyme.

I do think my son and myself did have the virus. We both had similar reactions and sensations during treatment. Hardly solid proof, but it is the best I can do.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

The takeaway from the FDA/NIH findings: there is definitely more than XMRV. XMRV is a variant of the MLV family, and there are polytropic MLVs, xenotropic MLVs, and ecotropic MLVs, and then recombinations of them. This is simply evolution at work to increase their tropism, or survival in the face of environmental change, just like lyme and company have evolved with biofilms.

That's why in my post above, I said "retroviruses" instead of "XMRV".

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

In the FWIW category the Retrovirus,variant freqencies listed in my gb4000 book says to use these freq. which are low freq.-use square wave only.

I intend to clear out my coinfections before I start working on the retro freq.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just an update. The stomach problems that were plaguing my wife are gone now. Since I ran frequencies for Lyme, Bart and H-Pylori, I cannot say with 100% certainty that it was the H-pylori frequency of 676 Hz that cleared it up, but I believe that is the case.

The reason I think it was is because I have ran the others many times and the symptoms persisted, although they leave for short periods.

I cleared up my own burning stomach pain using the same frequency in contact mode with the GB-4000 a few years ago.

The first run using the MOPA with 676 Hz caused a very noticeable sensation in various placed of the body, followed by acid reflux that was immediate.

It took three treatments before she noticed her symptoms were gone. She has been eating normally ever since that time.

I will also mention that I tried this with the GB-4000 and the Rifelabs EMX with no results. Apparently it will work in contact mode with the GB-4000, or with a powerful plasma device, but not with a weaker plasma device.

I have run into this penetration problem before, and I suspect for any infection that is not limited to the blood,or near the surface of the body, more power is needed to clear the infection.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
D Bergy -- Great News! Thanks for sharing your success story with us. I agree with your statement about needing more powerful machines to reach deeper in the body.
Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Hi all. I just could not keep doing the Viral Numbers I posted. I have stopped them and the equilibrant supplement too.
I just feel so good without a herx for the first time in so many years that I want to enjoy it too and I am going to maybe pulse or treat every couple of weeks or something like that.

I just refuse to do anymore hexing after the huge year I have had treating this disease.

I do not think I am risking anything by putting it off or not being totally aggressive.. do you?

springshowers
Member # 19863

Oh PS
I am feeling really good now and though I know I will have to go get those viruses I can not help but be happy..
Esp after over a decade of feeling horrible and or horrible PLUS when I was treating.. I used to just feel bad all the time and so much worse on treatments so it was extremely EXTREMELY HARD !!!

No MORE No HOW!

I think I might know why many who feel better stop posting. For one I tend to be reluctant to post positive things after the first few posts that are positive because I feel kinda guilty or that it is not cool to post that in the midst of others who are still having so many problems and questions. I am sure this is just some human nature because its not like I have real guilt and I know people enjoy good stories to keep the hope alive. I know I always did.

So Here is to everyone who is frustrated and feeling stuck and horrible.

KEEP THE HOPE> KEEP On Trying and keep on reading and keep on learning and you WILL find what works for you.

DO NOT GIVE UP> EVER!

BLessings.!

mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
spring - you deserve a break! I think it would be good for your body, too.
Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Spring I can understand wanting to back off a bit if you are feeling great and herx is intense. Just keep it up at a more spaced out time frame makes sense.

I do have a question though since we are all still learning here. Were you feeling great before you even started the rife freq. for the retroviruses. Or did the retrovirus freq. take you one notch higher?

Please drop in and share how you are doing anytime
If anything it gives us encouragement to hear of someone doing better.

[ 08-31-2010, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: jarjar ]

CD57
Member # 11749

D Bergy great news!

I wonder if this means we need the MOPA on the GB4000 for more power? You noticed better results all around on the MOPA I think.

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Important information!

Remember that i was worried because of the rife study being conducted by a doctor who reportedly thinks that rife machines cause cancer? That's actually an important reason why i'm planning to switch off rife machine.

Well---- I asked this doctor who is conducting the study. He says he was misquoted. He says he doesn't have any pre-conclusions; he doesn't know at all. No research has been done.

The purpose of the study is to be a preliminary safety evaluation.

Thank goodness! I was worried about the origin of the idea, thinking that he already had some evidence. But no--- he's doing this because of the lack of research.

----Polly Polygonum
----or Nilufar Knotweed

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

polly

Are you talking about the current study being started?

Are any of you on this forum going to volunteer for the study?

I have sent my info to them and am supposed to be getting forms in the mail. IT is a study to validate safety of rife. And it was supposedly come up with as a precursor to a study about effectiveness.

What do you think of this? Should the person doing the study take play into the study?

springshowers
Member # 19863

For those who have not see it
Here is where there is info and a document to download about the Rife Safety Study!

"a matched cohort study to assess for DNA damage, or the lack thereof, in patients using rife machines"

http://lymebook.com/blog/research-news/rife-for-lyme-gets-usa-hospital-study-by-east-coast-physician/

[ 09-05-2010, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: springshowers ]

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan - can you tell me what sensations you and your son had when you used the XMRV frequencies? How many times did you treat it?
Thanks,
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spring-- Could you rephrase that--- "take play into the study"? If you put it in other words i might be able to understand your meaning.

---thanks

Yes, i volunteered for the study.

----Polly Polygonum
-----or Nilufar Knotweed

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

tick battler until Dan gets a chance to respond I want to say I read that he could feel some painful areas in his abdomen from running the frequencies. Dan please correct me if I'm wrong.

Springshowers has had the most dramatic results of feeling better from doing the retroviral freq. she posted on pg 19 in mid Aug. You would also need to click on the full link to read about the study and how one needs to be careful while running all the freq.. Also she does not recommend doing all the freq at 3 min that they did in one session. She had too much viral die off. The site says they normally break it down into 4 sessions instead of two.

Polly...so glad you got that cleared up for yourself. I know you have always expressed worry about what the Doctor said. Good for you to call him and get it cleared up.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Here is my account as I used the XMRV DNA based frequencies, from Char Boehm.

I ran these frequencies twice now. Once in the lower Hz range, and once converted up to the lower Mhz range.

The first run produced no discernible reaction or sensations.

The second run with the higher frequencies made my Terminal Ilium area sore through the first four frequencies. Most of the frequencies made me itch in various places. The Ilium area is where my Crohn's has been active in the past. It could just be a sensitive area that would respond to any high frequency. No way to know for sure. I need some repeatability.

It could be just an irritant at the higher frequencies. I cannot determine if it accomplished anything, but I am going to keep running them for a few days to see if I can glean anything from it.

I did not get much response to the XMRV treatment tonight. I had a sore gut and slight dull pain in my Ilium that did not last long. No itching like last time.
My cat laid right in front of the EMX. It did some weird ear twitching if that means anything.

So I know nothing more than before. If I spontaneously grow an effective immune response,
that will be the only way I know. Not sure how I am going to measure that. I guess if I have absolutely no sign of Crohn's when I get my next (Gulp) colonoscopy, I might have a little reason to believe it helped.

Even that would not prove anything. I will have to leave this experiment to someone with an active disease.

I guess I am not completely done with this experiment after all.

I have noticed that since I ran these frequencies I have had some subtle changes that I cannot really explain.

The first thing that caught my attention is that my intestinal process is faster all of a sudden. Basically, my guts are processing food at a quicker rate than before. I have to go to the bathroom at odd times because everything I ate is speeding through faster. I also have an increased appetite, and my stool is more solid than it has been previously. I can also feel that my guts feel different than before. I can't really explain this, but they feel different. Not better of worse, just different.

It could be some strange coincidence, but I have done nothing else.

I don't have a rational explanation, because I really do not see how killing this virus could change my Crohn's. It was my thoughts that the virus has already done its damage, and that part would be irreversibly changed due to genetic changes. Apparently my understanding may be flawed, or some other unknown factor is causing these subtle changes.

I do not even know that I had this virus to begin with.

While I think the odds that this has cured my condition are less than even, I am thinking about discontinuing my LDN to see if symptoms arise again.
I do not know how else I can test this out.

I think anyone with an autoimmune disease should take a look at this as one possibility to be explored. There may be more to it than I initially thought. I will probably not be able to conclude anything one way or another, but you know what I know.

My son, who has Hidradenitis Suppurativa has used the XMRV frequencies and had similar sensation as I did. My wife, on the other hand, felt none of them. I had the EMX right on his lap as I did.

So we have two people, both with autoimmune diseases, that can feel the XMRV frequencies. The one without an autoimmune disease did not feel them.

I guess that is an intriguing coincidence, but does not mean a whole lot.

His specific reactions are as listed in order of the seven frequencies used:

1. Guts hurt and slight muscle spasm.
2. sharp pain in large abscess from the disease.
3. Itching.
4. Felt nothing.
5. Muscle spasm.
6. Felt nothing.
7. Guts hurt a couple of times.

I ran the first three again when done with all of them.

1. Guts hurt again.
2. Felt nothing.
3. Itching and tingling in lower right abdomen. Pressure and a numb sensation inside.

We will have to wait and see if he has any change in his current condition. Right now he has large abscesses on his back side that hurt badly. That is one of the nasty symptoms of the disease. You get these huge inflamed sores in the worst areas of the body, such as the groin, armpits and rear end. It is a miserable condition, and I would be really happy to find a cure. I am sure he would even be happier.

That is the short version of the treatments and the responses. My son only used these once, and had no benefit from them. I would expect it would take several treatments to really have any effect.

I still have the faster digestion that came with the treatments. I do not know what that means or if it means anything, but it did alter that part of my disease.

Too many unknowns, but I do not think my wife had the virus, and she is the one with lyme Disease. That does not mean no one with lyme has the virus, but in her case, I do not think it was a factor.

Dan

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much, Dan. Very interesting. I wonder what the difference would have been if you had used the MOPA! Have you tried it again with your son using the MOPA?

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Not yet, but it is on the list of things to try.

Just been real busy lately.

Dan

Toppers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toppers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New GB4000 +amp user, plan to relay my findings here with bart and lyme. Few questions:

What duty cycle am I looking for

Square or sine wave

Audio or RF mode

Thanks

Posts: 501 | From Cleveland Ohio | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Toppers -- Welcome. I am also a GB w/amp user.

If memory serves me right, duty cycle is 90%, square wave and RF mode. I think these are the default settings that the machine comes programmed with.

If you haven't already purchased any rife books, I would recommend these two books by:
Bryan Rosner & N. Sylver, PhD. They are a must read and I am always referencing them over & over again.

Looking forward to reading about your experience & progress.

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Springshowers -- I totally understand your desire to back off rife since you are feeling so good. I am in the same boat as you. I was basically rifing everyday for a couple of months and herxing pretty bad. Then I got a cold, and I stopped rife for a while. I couldn't believe how great I felt b/c I wasn't herxing!

I have been enjoying this new world of 'no herx' so much that it is hard for me to get back into rifing. I have been functioning at 95%, but I can still make myself herx from a rife session, so I know I am not out of the woods yet. I do feel that my overall viral/bacterial load is way down.

I think there is nothing wrong with not doing the viral program if you are feeling well. IF you felt the viral program would make you feel better & and you were still sick, I would say do it. But it sounds like those virus' aren't causing you any problems at the moment.

That is the question I ask myself all the time...I know I have these virus' & bacteria, but it seems that my body has been keeping it in check. I am at 95%, do I do the bare minimum with rife to keep myself here. Or do I continue to make myself herx all the time. My answer changes everyday. I think when my schedule allows it, I will do the heavy duty rife sessions. But when I need a break, I will do lighter sessions.

So I don't think you are risking anything by backing off the rife, just don't stop all together [Smile]

I also can understand why people don't post much after they get better -- b/c they are out there living thier lives. For the past couple of months, I only come to lymenet to look at this thread. I don't read any other posts.

Like you, I also plan to do your viral program, but I am enjoying my old life too much right now. I will never give up my rife, but I think I am going to enjoy my little break from hour/two hour daily rife sessions.

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started my first Rife treatment today. This will be only one of probably two sessions depending on how I respond. I then begin my third session of Bionic 880 photon therapy in October. The results thus far are appear to be positive, but I will not officially declare anything until I feel more confident in the consistency of progress.

I am attempting to hit borrelia burgdorferi:

• Purpose: Kill Borrelia Burgdorferi
  • Make: Rife Labs
  • Machine Model: EMEM3D2
  • Frequency: 612 hz
  • Dose: 1 min
  • Distance: 1 foot
  • Duration: To Be Determined
  • Interval: To Be Determined
  • Clothing: Cotton Tee Shirt, Cotton PJ pants
  • Stomach Content: Empty
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres 20 dp of each x 3.
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 5dp x 3 in 4oz Fluid, Post Water: 16oz filtered.
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment -- nausea, lightheaded
  • Health Function Scale: 35%

I'll be keeping track in an online journal of what the outcome is, but right now it's not being shared since there isn't anything significant to report.

I still have 5 pages to catch up on in this thread!

[ 11-04-2010, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to confirm something. Since I'm using an analog unit and must dial in each frequency one at a time, can I leave the frequency reading meter display on while using the unit in "run" mode?

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toppers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toppers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Started detox freqs two days ago (10k, 3176) for 3 minutes each using GB4000 with Amp at only 6 watts in contact mode. FWIW, woke up with some intense head pressure, derealization, and flourescent sensitivity. All through the roof and out of character (but old symptoms). Also on tetracycline. Could just those rife freqs trigger this? It's pretty intense whatever it is.
Posts: 501 | From Cleveland Ohio | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Metallic Blue - I have a machine similar to the one you are using and you should leave the reading meter on while using unit. Both the meter and machine should be on.

I hope I understood your question!

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Metallica,

I bought mine from Rife Labs also, and the manual says not to leave it on.

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Asummers So great to hear your enjoying your time off rife and its good> We kinda are in the same boat.. I guess we just keep an eye on things and keep doing what we feel is right.
I had not been able to induce a herx for a long time til I did that retovirus program but felt better after too.. So its all good.

I sure am not complaining about the choices I have to make now. When I think about a year ago now I was in such a horrible place.

Enjoy! Keep up the Health and Good Work!

Blessings...

But keep on coming by and let me know if you try those viral programs I posted and how you do. ok?

Toppers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20083

This is surreal. Just wanted to relay my first rife experience where I tried to target something.
GB4000 in contact mode with amp at 6 watts, 20 seconds each. Pads on feet, holding cylinders.

832: Not much, although I felt something.

842: Lit my system up, I was buzzing everywhere. Intense.

2016: Can't remember because I was still reeling at 842.

10,000 @ 3 minutes.

One hour later (now) Intense fast twitching everywhere, bugs crawling under skin sensation, right hand involuntarily clenching on me. This all started almost immediately.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

To give you a point of reference as to how these frequencies affect a person without Lyme, such as myself, they have no affect whatsoever.

You can test this for yourself, with a Lyme free volunteer.

I have been exposed to these hundreds of times, and have never had any reaction to any of them.

My wife, who has Lyme, has reacted quite noticeably to them in the past, but barely at all anymore.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

I need to make additional notes here:

I am not on any treatment for Lyme Disease. My last treatment was almost 2 months ago.

Here are the medications I have been on "prior" to doing my rife session from Yesterday:

Buproprion 200mg x 1
Lamictal 200mg x 2
Pentasa 2g x 3
Lorazepam 2mg x 1
Pekana Detox Kit, 20drops of each (three in total), 3 times per day.

I've been on all of these for years, if not many months. They are not responsible for any progress or lack of progress in my routine.

This is why I began now. It is the first time in 10 years where I have been on a simple med routine and not antibiotics. This allows for a more objective view.

The only complication is my treatment will be limited because I begin a third round of Bionic 880 sessions soon.

The Bionic sessions have a typical pattern, allowing me to identify what symptoms and progress or lack -- are coming from that.

Since the Rife will be interrupted quite a bit and be cycled, the time duration will be off, but the notes for progress at specific intervals will not.

I hope this is clear. Bottomline: I can report what Rife is doing or not doing without any interference.

My objective diagnosis is Lyme Disease. I cured Rocky Mountain Fever.

Other infections include Chlamydia Pneumonia, Mycoplasma Pneumonia, but these too are cured.

Babesia was clinically diagnosed, as was Bartonella.

It is highly probable that both diagnosis are correct. The probability -- in my opinion -- is 99%.

Malarone therapy significantly removed all symptoms that I associated with Babesia, including drenching night sweats and breathing difficulties. It is not known to be cured but I did over a year of Malarone therapy at high doses and "normal" doses, aka, 250/100 x 3 (high) and 250/100 x 2 (normal). I used the high dose for one month of the last 14 months.

Bartonella only responded to Bactrim, no other therapy that I know of, but I used all the therapies associated with treating it. The type of Bartonella is unknown. It may not even be Bartonella, but what we do know is it's highly likely to be the one Dr. Burrascano is seeing, also known as BLO.

I also tested positive for the bacteria (or whatever it is) that Dr. Fry is seeing on his blood smears. I do not know how credible this data is.

So, in terms of complications, we can confirm to a high degree when Lyme, Bartonella, and Babesia are affected by treatment given I am extremely familiar with the symptom pattern. The specific strain of Lyme is confirmed to be borrelia burgdorferi B31.

Cliff Notes: Bb B31 is confirmed. My med routine is streamlined and will not affect Rife results. Other infections have been identified, and treatment patterns are clear. Some unknown infections may be present, but should not interfere with treating specific infections.

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

I have updated the Rife Frequency Listing based on multiple sources, including the latest information from this thread. We can demonstrate some frequencies that have an extremely high propensity for causing Herxheimer reactions and then bringing improvements in symptoms among a large patient population.

Those listed as "Strongly Recommended" are where a patient should begin.

I need to know the frequencies for the XMRV virus. Please let me know.

Updated Rife Frequency List

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The only reliable frequencies for XMRV are from Char Boehm's. She charges a small fee for her calculated DNA frequencies, and they are not to be publically posted. She supports her research this way.

I did have a public Domain frequency for XMRV that was on a program I had. I will see if I can find it. I do not know if it works, but that is often the case. It may have been on the free FREX program but I am not sure of that.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

I have reported my pre-mature Bionic880 results for those who have been following the case. Please beware that just like with Rife therapy, my reporting will be cautious.

Link:

--------------------

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Metallic so glad to see you join us on this thread bro. As far as xmrv I mentioned before how springshowers made a major leap in her health when she followed this rife protocol for retroviruses. Not sure if I ever sent you this link about the study. I plan on doing it soon to see what kind of reaction I get to it. Very interesting study to read as retroviruses can be tricky to deal with.

http://www.stonecirclealternatives.com/summary.html

LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two questions today:
OMG!! Was feeling pretty good and went dancing last Friday night and danced straight for about 1 1/2 or 2 hours. I was feeling young again but it was short-lived!! :-( I still haven't recovered... hip joints and knee joints are still sore. Since then I did begin pulsing again with Flagyl and did rife.

Two questions:

1. Do some of you feel good right after rifing and then herx two days later for 2 days??? I know everyone is different but is 2 days later somewhat normal?

2. Friend has cancer. Looking for a site like LymeNet for her. Any suggestions? Need asap.

Thanks.

-LAXlover

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two questions today:
OMG!! Was feeling pretty good and went dancing last Friday night and danced straight for about 1 1/2 or 2 hours. I was feeling young again but it was short-lived!! :-( I still haven't recovered... hip joints and knee joints are still sore. Since then I did begin pulsing again with Flagyl and did rife.

Two questions:

1. Do some of you feel good right after rifing and then herx two days later for 2 days??? I know everyone is different but is 2 days later somewhat normal?

2. Friend has cancer. Looking for a site like LymeNet for her. Any suggestions? Need asap.

Thanks.

-LAXlover

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twingirl
Member # 13172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twingirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get a burst of energy after rifing and for this reason I do not rife in the evening. When I first started rifing my herx would be delayed a day or two and I usually herx for two days. Now I herx almost immediatly.

--------------------
dar

Posts: 95 | From michigan | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

I experience reactions from energy treatments within 48-72 hours. Sometimes two days later, or nearly three.

I'm waiting to see how I do with the last Rife sessions.

--------------------

LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Thanks twingirl and metallic blue,

I'm glad to know that it's "normal" to herx 2-3 days after rifing!

Twingirl, I also feel pretty good right after rifing, it must be from the 10K after the lyme frequencies?? What exactly makes us feel better immediately after rifing, anyone?

-LAXlover

--------------------
LAXlover

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

This was my second treatment. I waited 48 hours. I have not felt any significant worsening of symptoms from the first treatment. Some worsening was seen but can not be attributed easily. The second session today:

• Dose: 2 min
  • Distance: 1 foot
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body
  • Duration: 48 hours
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres 20 dp of each x 3.
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 5dp x 3 in 4oz Fluid, Post Water: 16oz filtered.
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment -- felt the magnetic field, lightheaded

I did leave the "meter plugged in." You can not leave it plugged it. It will produce random numbers on the meter, which makes it basically worthless during the session.

Another interesting thing I noted was my cordless phone base in the house reset the moment I turned the machine on. It interfered with it.

[ 11-04-2010, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Springshowers -- Not to worry, I will always post & check-in on the thread. It has such a great/helpful vibe, and I love knowing that other people are hooked up to machines like myself.

I wish I was at the point where I didn't get a herx, I still do...it is managable, but when I am not rifing, I feel good. So I will take it for now.

MB -- Glad to see that you are taking the rife plunge and are sharing your experiences with us. I love reading your posts. It reminds me of grad school & reading research papers. I wish I was as methodical as you [Smile] With your method, I know you will be successful & will be able to bring a lot of knowledge to this thread.

I try and keep all computers, cell phones, iphones, TV, ect far away from me when rifing.

Toppers -- Hang in there, it sounds like you zapped a lot of critters and they are dying (hence the bug crawling sensation). Keep up with your rife log/journal. And don't forget to every once in a while revisit frequencies that you didn't get a 'hit' on in the past. You never know what could be hiding.

LAXlover -- What you are feeling is totally normal. I have read that when using a rife machine, you feel great afterwards b/c you have killed off some of the lyme & co-infection & your load is down BUT the bugs haven't released their toxins into your system yet (herx feeling). So it is normal not to herx 24/48/72
hrs later. So the herx is the die-off from your 'killing session.' [Smile] I think I read that in Bryan Rosners book.

For cancer try www.rifeforum.com or check out yahoo groups.

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

This was my third treatment. I waited 48 hours. Some worsening was seen but can not be attributed easily. I had a worsening of depression that stood out "somewhat." However, I reserve judgment on this. The Third session today:

• Dose: 3 min
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body
  • Duration: 48 hours
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment -- felt the magnetic field, lightheaded, itchy skin, subtle headache

I won't keep reporting sessions unless people wish.

[ 11-04-2010, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

heiwalove
Member # 6467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiwalove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi guys,

i haven't read the entirety of this thread yet but is there a machine you'd recommend that *doesn't cost $2000 like the DC, but that works?

also, if anyone in the seattle area is using rife, please pm me. thanks. [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/violinexplosion

Posts: 1848 | From seattle, wa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

MB -- Please keep posting, I am really interested in hearing about your experience. Some of us on this thread do feel things while we are rifing on certain frequencies, others do not. I don't feel anything while rifing, but herx 24-48hrs after.

It sounds like you might be one of the lucky ones and can feel the frequencies, which is great b/c it cuts down the guess work when running frequencies.

deerose
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deerose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just finished reading the entire thread. Days but worth every second.

To all you veterans on this thread...befoe you all ride into the sunset of relief and health.
:-)
I am deeply moved that you have launched and created this priceless invaluable thread...packed with Rifing 101 and well beyond into specifics that would have taken months if ever to find and sort and connect the dots.

Congratulations...wow. by page 5 I could sense this was so so important material.

Made lots of notes of basics.

My LLND recommended rifing as a next step.
Now among all this valuable input I have to choose a machine.
I can wrap my head around the variables in choosing but even so want to get best bang for buck given I cannot yet afford a GB4000.
Would love to find a gently used one.
I live where I cannot add a MOPA due to close neighbors. if that makes a difference in selecting the basic machine given that ultimate limit.

LLND says a local man makes them to help lyme patients but I need to ask him lots of questions about his and now I am armed with a list because of this thread. I might even sound like I half know a little bit about it now LOL

--------------------
Not everything in life that can be counted counts and not every thing that counts can be counted...Albert Einstein

Posts: 208 | From Northeast | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

I'm using the DT EMEM5A and I paid less than $500.00 for mine about two years ago.

It works great for me.

PM me if you want his phone number.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am very interested in anyone's experience concerning this treatment.

Some of the best information comes directly from users, and the more experience you get, the better the information becomes.

I would hope anyone who has important information concerning treating Lyme, would post it here.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have a question concerning Bartonella frequencies.

I have been using 832 Hz and it has worked incredibly well for getting rid of most of this infection.

I am still getting some sensations in the foot ankle area when running them, so I am looking for another known good Bart frequency to try. Possibly by using two, I can eliminate the last of this.

I also could try the DNA derived frequencies for this, but I like to use the public CAFL ones first, when possible.

Does anyone have reason to believe they have found a particularly effective Bart frequency other than 832 Hz?

Thank you.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

A brief report of the third treatment performed yesterday. Post number: September 11, 2010 04:23 PM

24hr post treatment report:

• Exhaustion,
  • Night Sweats,
  • Fatigue.
  • Light Sensitivity.

Herxheimer Reaction is prominent. Interval between treatments was 48 hrs. 1: 1 min, 2: 2min, and finally yesterday 3: 3 min.

Initially I thought performing the frequency intervals too close together (48hr) may cause a cumulative effect. They did not. Clearly 3 mins at frequency 612 can elicit a herxheimer reaction in a patient who has received multiple antibiotic combinations for 7 years. The reaction is likely significantly reduced as a result of using Pekana Detoxification Kit, 20dp per bottle, 3 times per day.

• Final Note: 612 is an effective frequency in treating Borrelia Burdorferi for a minimum of 3 mins in patients with a history of consistent long term antibiotic use for 7 years.

[ 09-13-2010, 10:21 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

deerose -- welcome to the thread. i am glad you have found our thread helpful. good luck buying a machine. you might want to checkout www.rifeforum.com for people who are selling machines.

MB -- When I first started to rife, I began at 30 seconds on each frequency and kept adding 30 seconds until I herxed. I finally herxed at 3 minutes each frequency. My herx is fatigue & flu like symptoms. I think that anyone who is in 'remission' and doing well as a result from abx treatment would still herx using a rife machine. So I am not surprised that you herxed even after all your abx treatment.

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by asummers:

MB -- When I first started to rife, I began at 30 seconds on each frequency and kept adding 30 seconds until I herxed. I finally herxed at 3 minutes each frequency. My herx is fatigue & flu like symptoms. I think that anyone who is in 'remission' and doing well as a result from abx treatment would still herx using a rife machine. So I am not surprised that you herxed even after all your abx treatment.

It is now 48hr later and I am still experiencing a Herxheimer reaction. So yes, clearly 3 mins for a "first" time treatment will induce a Herxheimer reaction in some patients who have been treated extensively with antibiotics but whom remain symptomatic.

--------------------

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Dan trying to look thru my notes to be of some help. I took notes that Lyme Lauren loved 357 for bart and noticed it on 2 of my bart list.
I often mark bart freq that I felt I got a good hit from in my notes and noticed I responded to 967,357,379,and 1218.
I noticed on a new bart list provided by MBlue that Strongly Suggested was posted by the numbers 800,832,842 and 864.
Would be interested to hear if you get any good responses from any of the numbers.

Sheryl777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of lymies have low DHEA. Mine was the level of an 80-year-old and I'm 60. The doc has been having me take 50 mg in the morning but as I have a rife machine, I'd like to stop the DHEA pills if possible.

Has anyone rifed to increase DHEA? Frequencies? Morning or evening? Hard to measure improvement as I believe this requires a blood test.

Posts: 258 | From Spokane, WA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

DHEA is a steroid hormone produced by the adrenal glands which you probably know. I'm not a specialist nor pretend to be but my freq guide that came with my gb4000 has about 50 freq. that are for adrenal stimulant.
Thats about all I can contribute to your question.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Thank you for the ideas on Bart frequencies. I did not think of it at the time, but I should also try to convert 832 Hz up to a higher harmonic, and see if it makes a difference.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

If 832 works on Bartonella, then perhaps these may work. If anyone can test them out, let us know:

832, 1664, 3328, 6656, 13312

These are hertz.

[ 09-25-2010, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

I forgot to mention in my reports (Which I've edited), that the "Distance" from the machine is 1 foot and the Location Target: machine facing my body: Anterior surface, aka, the Machine is in front of me exposing my chest, abdomen, front of my legs, face, etc.

I have it (The machine) sitting on a "Wooden TV dinner tray" and I sit cross-legged on the couch. I face the machine directly towards the front of my body (if I didn't already make that clear)

--------------------

Toppers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20083

For Bartonella or BLO or whatever this bug is that reacts to 832, I have had very noticeable reactions to 842 and 864. These two incite full body twitching and buzzing, for what it's worth.

Hard to track progress as I just started last week, but these frequencies have been stirring up the proverbial bee's nest hard core.

Still on 1 minute @ max amp setting, doing only individual freqs. Things should get interesting when I decide to increase treatment time.

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement