LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 26)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never had anything get warm or change temperature due to running the machine. Neither has my wife.

It does happen though, and it depends on who is using it. Different people have different resistance or impedance, and this is what causes the different experience with the contacts.

I would guess that the foot plates could only heat up if they were used with a positive current, instead of a ground, as they usually are.

Even then, due to the large surface area of the foot plates, you probably could not tell the difference as the heat would be dissipated quickly from the thin metal.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to try to do a treatment today.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
December 12th, 2010 12:00 PM: This was my 18th Treatment. I waited 25 days, 625 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Today I will return to my basic protocol using Lyme frequencies. I must start off slow again. My symptoms are all returning, especially psychiatric symptoms, and central nervous system problems, including pain in the skin (to touch), and nerves, and joints.

Exercise has been removed from treatment protocol, given a surgical procedure I had done to my common peroneal nerve, a gastronemius recession (calf muscle lengthening), and Tarsal Tunnel nerve decompression. This injury will take 3-6 months and has severe hampered my ability to treat and deal with people. It has also made life substantially harder, causing the Lyme Disease to flare- and worsen. I'll be adding a new frequency today that I haven't used, 432.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Borrelia Burgdorferi
  • Make: Rife Labs
  • Machine Model: EMEM3D2
  • 1: Frequency: 612 & 432,
  • 1: Dose: 5 mins each
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body
  • Duration: 625 hours
  • Interval: 1 min
  • Clothing: Cotton Tee Shirt, Cotton PJ pants
  • Stomach Content: Full
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, INFLAMYAR 20 dp of each x 3.
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 5dp x 3 in 4oz Fluid,
  • Post Water: 16oz filtered w 1 tsp Sodium
    Bicarbonate.
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment -- 1: None, 2: Pressure in head.
  • Health Function Scale: 30%

24 hrs: Added full dose Pekana back, as well as Armour Thyroid. I was up all night sweating. and now feel hot and very tired.

48hr: Developed Severe flu-like symptoms. Might actually be the flu. Temp of 102.1, excessive sweating, chills, burning hot skin., and skin and joint pain.

[ 12-14-2010, 09:36 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SandraB
Member # 19514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SandraB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pamoisondelune - If you have a GB4000 you can plug one hand or foot device in + and one in -. Go to audio mode with the knob all the way down. Slowly turn the knob up and you should feel the electroshock at some point. This is how I figured out my hand cylinders had a loose wire and needed to be fixed. If you don't have the GB, never mind [Smile]
Posts: 17 | From California | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, i have the GB4000. Thanks, Sandra!
Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ran the Rife Syphilis frequency that James has been using and found one area in particular where the effect seemed very strong.

I again ran the 1,650,000 carrier frequency to get to the 3,300,000 harmonic out of the tube. While sweeping from 6,500 Hz to 6,700 Hz square wave frequency, one area produced the pin poking effect.

6513 to 6514 Hz had these pin pricks in the ankles, and even a couple in the stomach, which was unusual.

She did have another spot where this occurred during the sweep, but I forgot to write it down.

I ran the sweep again, but just around the 6513 area, and had some more pin prick effects.

Tonight I will run them again, and locate the other frequency area where this effect occurs.

Not sure what it means, but the effect was less than the first time, and I would expect it to be less tonight also. We will see.

I also ran the higher Bart sweep frequency of 26625 Hz to 26627 Hz. The area where it produced pain from the frequency was almost exactly at 26626 Hz. At 26626.3 Hz precisely.

I will sweep from 26626 Hz to 26627 Hz from now on. That is as close as I can determine for an effective frequency.

She has had a little spine pain prior to treatment. I am not sure what is causing it, but I think it is the Bart. The reason I think it is Bart is because the Cumanda that she is taking, seems to stop the pain, right after she takes it.

She also does not feel the Lyme frequencies in the spine, like she has in the past.

A lot of speculation on my part. Only elimination of both of these infections will prove any of this out.

Dan

[ 12-13-2010, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: D Bergy ]

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan, I've seen posts from you mentioning your wife and reactions in ankle and wrists. I have sensations of having rope tightened around my wrists and ankles. Prickly and burning sensations.

Do you relate this sx to bart or lyme?

Thanks, Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

The only way I know is by seperating Lyme treatments from Bart treatments.

Both can cause similar reactions and symptoms, so it is not always clear which is doing what.

Joint related symptoms that are present when not treating, have generally been from Lyme in the past. Swelling of the ankles was from Bart, and may have been some source of pain, but not a majority of it.

I know that it was Lyme because I have not treated for Bart until relatively recently.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

My routine was significantly disturbed. 36 hr after Rife therapy I was up all night sweating. and now feel hot and very tired.

48hr: Developed Severe flu-like symptoms. Might actually be the flu. Temp of 102.1, excessive sweating, chills, burning hot skin and skin and joint pain. The fever dropped to 99 by 5 a.m.

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum but have been reading for sometime. Some of you I already know from other forums.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a freq/freq's that would be most reliable in testing/detecting for the co infection mycoplasma?

Thanking you in advance for any input.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

December 15th, 2010 1:30 PM: This was my 19th Treatment. I waited 72 hours After my last treatment, I developed an incredible strong flu. I measured my fever at Four points, 12 hr, 24 hr, and 36 hr. The first was 102.1 F, then 99.0 , then at 36hr: 100.6 F. 48hr: 97.7(repeated)98.1F Whether this is the typical flu is unknown. I have not been coughing nor abdominal symptoms but had all the typical symptoms of significant joint stiffness and muscle pain, immense fatigue that left me bedridden, incredible night sweats, skin pain (when rubbed) as well as hair pain. I have been using high doses of Ativan as well as occasional Demoral to keep the pain manageable. Ativan dosing has gone in 2 to 2.5 mg increments, sometimes reach 4.5 mg per day. Melatonin has also been used, 1mg to 2mg increments. I've been using the last of my Armour Thyroid the last few days, which is about 25mg x 1. I doubt these are having any effect. I'm going to repeat the therapy to see if the outcome is similar.

• 1: Purpose: Kill borrelia burgdorferi
  • 1: Frequency: 612, and 432
  • 1: Dose: 5 mins each
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Duration: 72 hours
  • Stomach Content: Empty
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, INFLAMYAR 20 dp of each x 3.
    Bicarbonate.
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment -- 1: None, 2:
  • Health Function Scale: 35%

12hr: Severe night sweats, change cloths 12 -15 times

24hr: day sweats, fatigue, irritability, does not feel like Herx. Took temp and is 98.4 F. Flu did not include respitory or G.I. symptoms. Suspect Babesis reactivation.

48hr: No significant herxheimer reaction noted.

[ 12-17-2010, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Juli:
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum but have been reading for sometime. Some of you I already know from other forums.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a freq/freq's that would be most reliable in testing/detecting for the co infection mycoplasma?

Thanking you in advance for any input.

You might go to the CAFL link below and thru trial and error figure out which freq is hitting mycoplasma for you. Scroll down for myco.
http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/CAFL.htm

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli,
below are some myco freq that MBlue posted awhile back with many other freq. for various issues.

Mycoplasma Pneumonia

Mycoplasma Salivarium

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you! I'll test them out.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

December 17th, 2010 1:00 PM: This was my 20th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Since the Flu-like experience I recently had I'm now changing my clothing 12-15 times per night. I suspect Babesia was reactivated. I have not had respiratory nor digestive symptoms typical of a disease causing those types of fevers, muscle pains, etc.
  • 1: Purpose: Kill Babesia Species
  • 1: Frequency: 20, 76, 570, 576 1583-1585(drift) hz,
  • 1: Dose: 5 min each (1583 was 6 min)
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Duration: 48 hours
    Bicarbonate.
    Exercise: None
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1 & 2: Pressure in head. 3 thru 6: None,
  • Health Function Scale: 40%

24hr: Smoked a bowl of about 6 hits of marijuna last night to induce sleep. The experiment was successful but requires refinement. Slept from 10:30 p.m. until 5:45 a.m. without disturbance or sweating. Symptoms now are presently fatigue. No herxheimer noted.

48hr: Used pot to sleep again, results were poor. Unlikely to be useful. No herxheimer noted, no improvements or changes noted.

[ 12-19-2010, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I see an improvement from 30% to 40% in a relatively short period of time Metallic Blue.

Congratulations on the improvement, and I hope you keep moving up the ladder.

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan, i ran your Bart frex 26626 Hz to 26627 Hz and they really worked!

I set up a GB-4000 channel to run only those 2 numbers, then ran it for 1 minute on each frex.

I could feel my head clearing, so i ran it again, 2 minutes, so 4 minutes total. I could feel my head clearing while they ran.

Then i slept too well, missing my night pills. My head felt clear and good on waking, which is rare for me!

Only 4 min is more efficient than my usual 18 minute Bart series.

----Polly Polygonum

[ 12-19-2010, 07:36 AM: Message edited by: pamoisondelune ]

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
I see an improvement from 30% to 40% in a relatively short period of time Metallic Blue.

Congratulations on the improvement, and I hope you keep moving up the ladder.

Dan

Thanks, but it's not from treatment. It's from the stress reduction of finally being able to walk on my own more, and having silence and rest. I'm 3 weeks post surgery and walking on my own as much as needed when moving around the apartment. The true test will be at PT.

The Ativan is masking symptoms as well, since I boosted the dose permanently from 2 to 4mg throughout the night of sleep.

The only time we'll know if treatment is really working is if I climb past 45%

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

So guys, are we in agreement at this point that people should multiply their frequencies by 2 over and over until they reach the highest frequencies that their machine can handle?

Is this our newest experiment?

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I think the higher frequencies, are on average, going to work better. I have not run into any situation where they have worked worse.

Those Bart frequencies work well for us also.

Dan

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

quote:
Originally posted by METALLlC BLUE:
So guys, are we in agreement at this point that people should multiply their frequencies by 2 over and over until they reach the highest frequencies that their machine can handle?

Is this our newest experiment?

It has helped for me to multiply. Find the freq that really hits something then multiply by 2 to get even better herx.
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

December 19th, 2010 12:00 PM: This was my 21st Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Babesia therapy did not result in any change in symptoms, however I experimented using quality marijuana the same night as therapy to induce to sleep combined with Ativan. Initially the therapy was successful. I was asleep at 10:30 p.m. and did not wake until 5:45 a.m. I did not sweat at all. Last night, I induced sleep with the same treatment, and went to sleep at 10 p.m. and awoke in the night at 12:30 p.m. I attempted to induce sleep again without ativan using only marijuna and this treatment failed. I woke constantly until morning, and night sweats were prevalent. Today I will treat borrelia burdorferi using frequencies 612hz and 432hz multipled by 2 up to the limit my machine can handle, which is 10K. The number of 612hz is: 9792hz and 432hz is 6912hz

• 1: Purpose: Kill Borrelia Burgdorferi
  • 1: Frequency: 9792hz and 6912hz
  • 1: Dose: 5 min each
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Stomach Content: 1/2 Full
    Bicarbonate.
  • Exercise: None
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment:

24hr: No significant change. Night sweats continued.

48hr: No night sweats. No improvements or herxheimer noted.

[ 12-21-2010, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

groovy2
Member # 6304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for groovy2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All--
I dont have Anything to add I just wanted to
be the 1900 post on this topic--LOL--Jay--

--

-

Posts: 2999 | From Austin tx USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

December 21th, 2010 1:00 PM: This was my 22nd Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. No significant changes have taken place. Last night I did not experience night sweats, but this is inconsistent lately.

• 1: Frequency: 20, 76, 432, 570, 5776 hz,
  • Distance 1 foot
    Bicarbonate.
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1 & 2: Pressure in head. 3 thru 6: None,

12 hrs: Night sweats but much less than the prior nights. I changed maybe 2-3 times, and I was only damp, not soaked..

24hrs: Woke feeling groggy and still feel the same. No herx noted.

48hr: Very few night sweats. Woke feeling fatigued and groggy. Function isn't improved, no herxheimer noted.

[ 12-27-2010, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MB

Have you tried to use any of the frequencies for anxiety, irritability, insomnia, tension, etc..

for relaxation, sleep, calmness etc.. to help you sleep..

You may want to experiment with certain numbers that induce that well being and relaxed feeling..

Various ones have helped me get to sleep and sleep longer.....

May be worth a try..

Sorry your struggling with what you say is an onset or emerging again of babesia or protozoan infection...

Have you been on mepron or malarone or flagyl?

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SS, he took Malarone for 14 months straight!
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by springshowers:
MB

Have you tried to use any of the frequencies for anxiety, irritability, insomnia, tension, etc..

for relaxation, sleep, calmness etc.. to help you sleep..

You may want to experiment with certain numbers that induce that well being and relaxed feeling..

Various ones have helped me get to sleep and sleep longer.....

[quote]

Any numbers you can list for me?
May be worth a try..

[quote]
Sorry your struggling with what you say is an onset or emerging again of babesia or protozoan infection...

Have you been on mepron or malarone or flagyl?

I've done extensive treatment with all of them. You can check my Babesia post if you wish, but let's just put it this way, I did with Dr. H said to do, and I did it for 14 months. I pounded it relentlessly and right to the dotted I's and T's. You know how I am.

Then suddenly out of nowhere the night sweats return. It's less now suddenly, but enough where I get damp and change a couple times (Last night). The night before I had none. I've been doing Babesia Rife for the last week, so I'm hoping if I keep hammering it, that it'll settle down again.

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

December 23th, 2010 2:30 PM: This was my 23rd Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I am performing Babesia therapy and Borrelia therapy every other treatment day in order to ensure Babesia is hit before it reproduces. I have added two new frequencies today, one of which also attacks Bartonella, 832hz. I have done this frequency before and did not notice any significant change. I am adding two new borrelia frequencies, 306 and 864hz respectively. No significant herxheimer reactions have been noted over the last week of therapy. Night sweats remain intermittent, though seem to be decreasing the last few nights. Removed 1 tsp Sodium Bicarbonate from routine

• 1: Purpose: Kill Borrelia Burgdorferi & Bartonella
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 306, 2: 432, 3: 612, 4: 832, 5: 864, 6: 2016
  • 1: Dose: 3 min each
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Stomach Content: 1/2 Full
  • Post Water: 16oz filtered w 5dp Trace Minerals
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: None were noted on all 6 frequencies.

24hr: Insomnia. Injured my leg walking up the stairs. Probably a serverely pulled muscle. No night sweats. Demoral, 1mg of Melatonin, and 2mg x 2 of Ativan may have prevented sweats. No change otherwise.

48 hr: No significant change. No sweats last night. Klonopin (Clonazepam) .5 mg to 1mg seems equally effective or better than Lorazepam, though groggy symptoms may appear the following day if the drug is not taken an hour or two before actual sleep, unlike Ativan which can be taken right at sleep time.

[ 12-27-2010, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ideas for Insomnia

1.0, 3.59, 3, 7.83, 10, 1550, 1500,
880, 802, 6000, 304hz

1 - 3 Hz these frequencies are relaxing and promote sleep

In the article "Energy - Source of Life and Health" by Josef Plattner and Dr. Roland G Heber, M.D. (http://www.medec.com.au/index.php?id=45) on page 22 is a list of health benefits are listed associated with specific frequencies:

"According to the long-term experience of scientists and engineers, the frequencies listed below have proven beneficial in the treatment of the following problems:

1 - 2 Hz inflammation
1 - 3 Hz sleep disorders, heart problems
1 - 3 Hz these frequencies are relaxing and promote sleep
4 Hz sensitivity to weather changes, bronchitis
4 - 5 Hz migraine, sinusitis, nervousness, sciatica
4 - 7 Hz these frequencies are relaxing and calming
5 - 8 Hz blood pressure regulation
9 Hz fatigue, weakness
7 - 13 Hz these frequencies promote learning
8 - 10 Hz headache, weather sensitivity, arthritis, joint and rheumatic pains
8 - 10 Hz pains from scars and phantom limb pain, hay fever
10 - 12 Hz circulatory and vascular disorders, headaches, muscle tension
10 Hz low blood pressure, weak blood circulation, allergies, sprains
14 - 15 Hz fatigue, chronic tiredness, bronchial asthma
18 Hz rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, intervertebral disc problems
18 - 23 Hz degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system, osteoporosis
13 - 23 Hz these frequencies are vitalising and increase energy levels

The indications for the various frequencies were derived from clinical experience,
i.e. based on analysis of practical data collected over 30 years."

Lower Numbers relate to sleep waves

Brainwave Ranges - In talking about brainwaves, they are typically broken up into ranges, each range being associated with different mental states.

Delta Range - 0.5 to 4 HZ (associated with deep sleep)

Theta Range - 4 HZ to 8 HZ (seen in dreaming sleep, and other mental states where the mind is wandering, like daydreaming and imagining)
Alpha Range - 8 to 13 HZ (relaxed but awake)
Beta Range - 13 HZ to 30 (??) HZ (normal awake state/aware)
Gamma Range - 30 (??) HZ to 60 (??) HZ (associated with consciousness - the brain stops producing gamma waves when we're put under for anaesthesia, for example)

GO To This LINK to see LIST!

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/BrainwaveFrequencyList.htm

Brainwave Frequency List

The following listing was compiled by Michael Trigg s . The original color-coded list is kept at http://lunarsight.com/freq.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a listing of frequencies that various parties have claimed can affect the human mind or body in some way. The following sorts of frequencies are included :

Brainwave Frequencies - These are frequencies associated with various mental states. Using brainwave entrainment, you can coax your brainwaves to a certain frequency, and in doing so, achieve the mental state associated with that frequency.

"Healing" Frequencies - These are frequencies that various parties claim could be used to heal illnesses of different kinds, or stimulate some region of the body (chakras). The medium used to do this varies - some of these parties used devices that generated EM fields which were applied to a precise part of the body, while others used vibration and sound. (I don't have any experience with using EM fields - most of my personal toying about with this stuff uses a sound medium.)

Natural Phenomena Frequencies - This includes natural frequencies that occur in nature [Schumann's Resonance, for instance], as well as sound tones calculated from the revolution/orbit of the various planets. The sources of these frequencies claimed that they could affect humans in a variety of ways.

I wonder if we can do some testing on these sorts of numbers to work on sleep and insomnia as well as pain relief etc

Anyone with any experience in this area or numbers or ranges for this general idea of helping us with this sort of area and symptoms I would love to hear from you

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

I'd be more than happy to report the effects for my next session after today. The Babesia therapy is being repeated today just as the last time, and I saw no "results" in terms of after effects, however my Night sweats are gone suddenly since getting serious with the Babesia. It's probably a fluke, but maybe not -- either way, it won't interfere with my test of those frequencies.

I'll give them a shot at 3 mins each.

Could you clarify for me when you say 2.0 or something like that, are you talking about 2,000hz, or 2hz

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Babesia is not one of the more difficult things to get rid of. Even just using the CAFL frequencies will put it down for quite some time.

Even if you have rid yourself of the Babesia symptoms, keep treating for a couple of months. It is not completely gone when the symptoms are gone.

Dan

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MB and Dan, really appreciating your posts.
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Springshowers, Great research!
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

December 25th, 2010 5:30 PM: This was my 24th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. No significant changes have taken place. I still have not had night sweats of significance.

• Distance 1 foot
    Bicarbonate.
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1 - 6 produced No effect[/b]

24hr: No significant change in overall symptoms, however Night sweats were not present again. This is good. Now doing some sleep/insomnia therapies.

[ 12-26-2010, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone using rife seen a reduction in lesions?

--------------------
He took u to it, He'll you through

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

December 26th, 2010 5:30 PM: This was my 25th Treatment. I waited 24 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Night sweats are not present for the last 4-5 nights. Today I attempt to treat insomnia symptoms, including ease of falling asleep as well as the symptom of constant waking and light sleep. Sodium Bicarbonate has been removed from the routine.

• 1: Purpose: Treatment Of Insomnia
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 10, 304, 802, 880, 1500, 1550, 6000 hz,
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Duration: 24 hours
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, INFLAMYAR 20 dp of each x 3. Trace Mineral Research, 5dp x 3 in 4oz Fluid,
  • Post Treatment Water: 16oz filtered with 5dp Trace Minerals
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1 & 2: None 3: Head Pressure, 4 thru 6: None, and 7: Head Pressure[/b]

24hr: No night sweats reported for the 5th night. No herxheimer noted, no improvements in sleep seen. Healing effects seem rapid from Rife in general, though it is unclear whether Rife is responsible. Pulled Calf muscle has healed substantially in 4 days using compression bandage, ice the first day, aspirin two x 2 per day, especially at bedtime, and keeping the leg elevated.

[ 12-27-2010, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The yeast frequency of 464 Hz makes me tired every time I run it. It may be just a reaction I have, but it is possible it may help you sleep.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

December 27th, 2010 12:15 PM: This was my 26th Treatment. I waited 24 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Last night I attempted insomnia therapy based on the CAFL list. No improvements noted. Today I'm treating (attempting to kill) both Bartonella Henslae/Quintana & Borrelia Burdorferi. The new frequencies for Borrelia are 727, 732, 745, 1224, 2112. The new frequency for Bartonella is 832 & 864 (which I did during my last Borrelia/Bartonella therapy.) and Bartonella Quintana: 357. Night sweats remain absent, but function remains impaired at 35%.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Borrelia Burgdorferi & Bartonella Henslae, Bartonella Quintana
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 306, 2: 357 3: 432, 4: 612, 5: 727, 6: 732, 7: 745, 8: 832, 9: 864, 10: 1224, 11: 2016, 12: 2112
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Post Water: 16oz filtered w 5dp Trace Minerals
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1: None, 2: Light headed, 3: None, 4: Nausea, 5: None, [/b]6: light headed[/b] 7 thru 11: None, 12: Nausea

24hr: Very light night sweats. No other changes.

48hr: Some Night sweats, though I did not change my clothing. Today is Babesia therapy later in the evening. Symptoms otherwise are unchanged.

[ 12-29-2010, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

lymein Putnam,
What kind of lesions?

SandraB
Member # 19514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SandraB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was practicing guitar today and hit a couple sour notes and it gave me a headache. I wonder what frequency that would be cuz the headache lasted all day; could be a herx.

If anyone wants to try, play the D Minor chord only have your ring finger on the third string rather than second. If you have electric, turn amp to maximum gain and volume.

Posts: 17 | From California | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

lyme in Putnam,
Did you mean the punctate hyperintensities on the white matter?

---Polly Polygonum

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

December 29th, 2010 8:00 PM: This was my 27th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I am 40% today, slightly improved, though by no means can I attribute it to Rife yet. Some night sweats were present last night, though very minor. Muscle tear in calf muscle is gradually healing slowly. INFLAMYAR was discontinued quite awhile ago, but I forgot to list it. It did not help in any form. It was discontinued about 1 month ago. I am significantly changing my detox protocol. I am cutting the three Pekana products from 20 drops three times a day down to 20 dps just once per day in the morning. I am also only using the Baking Soda intermittantly since I don't appear to be suffering any strong Herxheimer reactions. Trace Minerals are also being taken only twice per day now, but instead of 5dps, I'm taking 10 dp x 2.

• Distance 1 foot
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1 in morning.
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 10dp x 2 in 4oz Fluid,
  • Post Water: 16oz filtered
  • Health Function Scale: 40%

24: Nothing significant to report.

48hr: Nothing significant to report.

Night sweats are still absent.

[ 12-31-2010, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I would like to recommend the frequency sweep of 39263 Hz to 39274 Hz.

The lower harmonic of this is 835 Hz to 836 Hz, just above the Bart frequency of 832 Hz.

I have used these frequency sweeps for quite while now, and they do seem to be hitting Lyme.

I would like to know if someone who has more infection to work with can tell how well this works. This sweep often produces the pin prick feeling that the James Protocol also produces. I have been using both.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

I'll give it a shot Dan. I don't have substantial infection however.

--------------------

springshowers
Member # 19863

Hi MB

I hope you do not take this wrong. But I think you should just go for it. and do some big long programs and see how it goes..

And think that the manner in which your approaching this rife is great if your trying to experiment and show exactly what is doing what..

But in the meantime I worry you are not getting the benefits or treatments you could be.

SO many of my own treatments are not defined to a certain single number but a string and even though as an engineer I want to have that data your trying to aquire I have decided its so might time and effort that I Would loose out on my own treatment and the opportunity to get what I can out of rife overall.

That is just my opinion and I am not being negative at all. I do worry about you and about how your approaching it as in the fact that maybe it is being done at the cost of what you could be gaining from it and much more quickly.

I know we are all different and maybe what I have done is not workable for you or others. But as well if the technique is to isolate and prove what is doing what for your knowledge and for others too.. It may come at a price...

It would have taken me 10 years to get to where I am now with rife is I used the same approach and I can not imagine I would have gained any ground.

??? I just am talking outloud and again nothing negative.. I do care... and I just wonder about it..

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Spring,

Basically, there is no possible way for me to contain the variables. I've already explored an enormous amount of therapies in between, combined with my surgery and other injuries.

Therefore, there is nothing I can really do but report results even as the variables change constantly. So, my numbers have gone up quite a lot. Initially I began with one, two, etc, and recently I was up to 12 frequencies. So, basically I'm already at the point that you're preferring that I be.

The best approach now is to just try what has worked for the majority, and keep expanding on the SETS rather than the individual numbers.

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Can you list your best combinations again Spring? I know you've posted them throughout the thread, but finding them is like a needle in a haystack at this point. For those who want to view my journal all in one place, visit:

https://acrobat.com/app.html#d=7xKBwr8UZFOGEZRbdAfihA

The top half of the journal is categorized with crucial nuts and bolts data, which allows you to speed through all the treatments to see what led to what results (or lack). Further down you'll find the detailed report of each of the same treatments found at the top. The detailed reports are the same you're seeing posted here, except again, they are all on one report in the journal and easy to scan.

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Was wondering if anyone has had any urinary issues and has found a way to resolve? I haven't rifed for it yet but yesterday I did hold one of the electrodes over my bladder when rifing for Lyme and Co's.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

springshowers
Member # 19863

Hi MB Yeah that is just exactly what I was saying.
I hope you are doing ok too. I can post the programs again if you like but I only posted pretty much the Organ support and Detox programs that I use before and after every session. I still do too.

And those have helped me very much so therefore I posted them here.

I have not posted so much my "treatment" programs that work for me. Maybe here and there.

Of course there is a list of programs I use based on my symptoms or what I am trying to treat.

I also when upon choosing something to treat I spend a good few weeks just on the set of programs I choose and I stick with that set.

Just like too little is not efficient I found bouncing around from programs (targeting too many infections at one time) Just like sometimes with abx, is not efficient either.

I end up with my organ and support programs that are about 5 programs of approx 10 to 20 freq at 3 minutes each.

And then I choose about 5 other strings of programs based on my targets. I found that I end up targeting two things at a time for various reasons. Such as Lyme and my Toenail fungus. Or Babesia and Candida.

I will go on treating that way for a good few weeks or until I feel I have herxed enough or peaked through or produced a high enough herx to get some recovery.

Now I used to herx a lot and now I have to rife for much longer periods and intensively to get deep down and inside I think because I am now feeling like I am digging for a response.

But while I was getting to this point I would rife at first just twice a week for 30 minutes or so total. Then I worked up to 3 times a week for 45 minutes each. Then 4 times a week for 60 minutes and then it got all the way to daily for two hours....

I then took breaks of about 3 or 4 weeks inbetween. And I even this time have taken a bigger break.

So it just seems to be where it takes more and more and longer and longer to get a response. Thats a GOOD THING!!!

And also the longer and longer treatments are also due to the fact that at one point I feel the need to go back to some original treatment programs and revisit them to re run them and clear out residual that is left.

I am so lucky to have gotten this far and to get past that horrible state of no matter how much or how little I treated I herxed big time.

That is where the organ support and detox programs I did came into play big time and even other detox modalities... such as enemas and water and rebounding and baths etc. I wrote a big long thread on detox stuff.. And on Jenna Smiths page she has a great write up to remind you of all the various ways and angles to detox......

Well.. Anyway. Again I would be happy to post something but knowing all I have done and did I am not sure you really want me to post anything...

Again the detox and organ supports are a supportive group that did great things for me to be able to gain ground even quicker and with less suffering...

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

December 31th, 2010 4:30 PM: This was my 28th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. This is a repeat of my 26th treatment in which I went after Bartonella Henslae/Quintana & Borrelia Burdorferi. The frequencies are the same. I am repeating them over and over for awhile. No significant changes have taken place unfortunately. Night sweats are still arrested, which "might" be Rife related. More time is required before I'll feel comfortable presuming that.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Borrelia Burgdorferi & Bartonella Henslae, Bartonella Quintana
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 306, 2: 357 3: 432, 4: 612, 5: 727, 6: 732, 7: 745, 8: 832, 9: 864, 10: 1224, 11: 2016, 12: 2112
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1.
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1: None, 2: Light headed, 3: None, 4: Nausea, 5: None, 6: light headed 7 thru 11: None, 12: Nausea

24hr: No night sweats. Nothing else changed.
48hr: Some night sweats noted. No other progress to report.

[ 01-02-2011, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Spring, yes I'd love to get those Detox and Organ support frequencies. Dan, when we increase frequencies based on harmonics, are we simply going:

306 -> 612 -> 918

Or are we:

306 -> 612 -> 1224

Multiplying by 2, or simply adding the original frequency onto each sequence.

--------------------

springshowers
Member # 19863

Hello again

Here are those numbers.. In looking back to find them I saw a note from Asuummers that she used to use them and then stopped and after doing more research and that break decided to go back to them. I think she uses the same ones I use.

I usually do the
1. Kill or treating of infections
2. Liver kidney Lymph supports
3. Detox and cleanse.

Lyme Program (3 minutes each)
799-803-640-847-1087-1112-1455-2016-2050-4320-6870

Toe Nail Fungus 612 644 766 1000 190 465 (3 minutes each)

Liver Support (1 min each)
337-463-574-668-787-803-912-1862-3337-5546

Lymph Support (1 minute each)
146-346-428-596-767-982-1078-5176-5443-8846

Kidney Support (1 minute each)
248-463-522-622-658-917-1865-3374-5162

General Cleansing program Numbers (3 minutes each)
337 464 467 576 688 728 786 803 856 882 912 1554 1862 2128 3337 5762 6667

Reminder about 72 and 120 ... Nynah Silver writes that those two numbers kill 75 percent of parasites.

The Toe Nail Fungus Numbers work amazingly well! I am still floored by it

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
If anyone has information, please add to the replies over at this thread:
--------------------------

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/102404?

angiell asks:

i have a question about rife machines. if you have metal like rods in spine or pacemaker or any metal implants are rife machines safe?

i have a type of implant that is safe for all mri machines except one type which always has to be reviewed by radiologist. if anyone uses this machine with metal implants let me know.

(angiell)
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Either way you multiply, they are still harmonics.

Personally, other than a pace maker, I would not be too concerned about metal objects in the body. If it is in a critical place, that is different.

The power levels we are working with are not enough to cause any kind of heating. An MRI uses far more power so heating may be a possibility. There also is the magnetic part of it if you have any ferrous metals, that could be a problem.

If there is not a potential electrical interference problem, I do not see how an implant can cause a problem, but as a precaution, always begin with short runs.

Dan

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
It's nice to see some clarification. And, from angiell's thread:
---------------

Metallic Blue replied: "As long as they have nothing to do with electrical regulation (Pacemaker), you'll be fine. You "can" Rife."
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

January 2nd, 2011 1:00 PM: This was my 29th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Some night sweats were present last night. Clothing was not changed, but the sweats were more pronounced then prior nights. No other changes noted. Physical therapy continues on my lower left leg to repair the muscle tear. I am walking again, though a long way from appropriate strength. Since exercise is still not apart of my routine, I expect this to hinder recovery until it is reinstated.

• Distance 1 foot
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1 in morning.

12hr: Poor sleep quality.

24hr: Felt "ok, but not significant change.

48hr: Same symptoms, but no night sweats present for the last few nights.

[ 02-01-2011, 09:34 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I have a tooth implant that is Titanium and I've never had a problem.

In the field of Electrology were told not to treat clients with pace makers older then 1980 as they are Unshielded" from certain waves.
I remember reading the same in Dr. Nenah Sylver book if my memory serves me correctly but she stated you never know about the manufacturer.

I have a friend who has used my machine several times who has a implanted Tens Unit (turned off) and she did do well with rifing but it was her decision to do so.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

catskillmamala
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 12536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catskillmamala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just checking in. MB, SS, DBergy and others, thanks for continuing this important thread.

I am still rifing for maintenance every 2 to 4 weeks. Like DBergy's wife I occasionally "feel" frequencies in wrists and other locations. My herx's from rife tend to be very central nervous system related where I have light, sound and touch sensitivity which kicks in 24 hours after rifing. This has dramatically decreased over time.

I am 100% med and supplement-free (except for drinking nettle infusion). I am working full-time, parenting, driving, exercising and able to eat sugar and have a drink once in a while- none of that was possible before.

Just to summarize I did 18 months of oral, 4 months mepron, chinese herbs, 3 months of IV followed by 2 years of rife. I was homebound, not driving or working when ill, but not experiencing the kind of nerve pain some people get. I also saw a kinesiologist who helped me dose my 30 or so meds and supps at the height of my illness.

I have an EMEM3 that was made by Rifelabs and I dread if this machine ever breaks because it feels like my lifeline.

Posts: 524 | From Hudson Valley, NY | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Cat, if it breaks, you'll just buy another machine that's equally effective. Don't worry, there are plenty of them around.

Or, you can have it repaired. We have some contacts who fix them.

Cat, can you do me a favor and lay out your current routine of numbers and the duration of each? You know, all that good stuff.

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Has anyone had problems with the Lyme or Bart in the Bladder? I recently relapsed after coming off abx's for 5 months (so much for recent infection) so now I am only rifing and improving quickly other then this bladder thing is pushing me over the edge.

Cultures are neg so I'm thinking it must be the lyme. Septra does not work nor CS. I don't want to go back on Doxy or any long term meds again. Not sure I can rife long enough to knock it down. Anyone?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am happy you are doing well Catskillmamala.

It is good to hear when someone can get back to doing things they have not been able to do for some time.

I do not recall what kind of shape you were in when you started using frequency treatments. Did you use them to keep from relapsing, or did you have a ways to go recovery wise?

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your results.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

On the bladder problem:

Do you have reason to believe it is not just a common bladder infection involving E-Coli? This is so common, I think I would assume it is the typical E-Coli type bladder infection.

You can try frequencies for E-Coli and see what happens. Some people use D-Mannose, a type of sugar found in cranberries for the normal type of bladder infection.

I did not have much luck using E-Coli frequencies. They made me feel nauseated but never resolved any intestinal problems I was having at the time.

That does not mean it will not help your problem, but just something to watch for.

Dan

mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man! I took a week off while I was on vacation and I don't know where to begin again!!

I "did too much" and ate poorly and I had more sick days than normal but did enjoy the break.

I guess I'll begin with Babs but less time so I can hit everything else this week..........

I hope you all had a great holiday - I've been trying to keep up with all of your posts while having limited access to the internet.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Dan, i tried your frx 39263 to 39274 for Lyme, and they did seem to work.

I had what i consider to be a Lyme herx most of the next day, head feeling unpleasant and woozy. Now, a few days later, the back of my head/neck is free of soreness.

---Polly Polygonum

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Thank you for the report. I was not 100% sure it was Lyme I was hitting, although the response to the frequencies are the same as known Lyme frequencies.

If we can get some more feedback on this, maybe we have a new Lyme sweep that we can test for effectiveness.

I will keep using this sweep, but other than the sensations produced while running them, I have nothing else to go by. Not enough bacteria to cause any kind of Herx.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

January 4th, 2011 6:45 PM: This was my 30th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. A simple repeat of the prior borrelia and Bartonella frequency therapy. Some new herbal therapies might be incorporated within a few days. I also purchased Humaworm which can be used at the same time with Rife. Then I purchased VSL#3 Probiotics and GABA. No significant changes have taken place.

• Distance 1 foot
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1.
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1: None, 2: Light headed, 3: None, 4: Nausea, 5: None, 6: light headed 7 thru 11: None, 12: Nausea

24hr: Night sweats are not present. Appetite has returned. Function is about 40% today. I began the Stress Buster Kit from Pekana

48hr: Some mild night sweats. Woke up feeling "dead" this morning. Feeling better around 1 p.m.

[ 02-01-2011, 09:34 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

kbraun
Member # 10850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbraun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know if their is a RIFE machine that I could use on the island of Kauai, HI? If you do please PM me. Thanks:)
Posts: 8 | From Hanapepe, HI | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Hi Dan, I don't think it's E coli because I tried the abx Septra and it didn't work. Yesterday I began Doxy and I'm feeling better already so I'm thinking its a relapse of the Lyme or something. Not going to stay on the Doxy for long if I can help it. I am using the D mannose the powdered type as of yesterday capsules did nothing.

Also Dan, I added the freq 26626 for Bart and it definitely made for a more intense Herx. Strange though I get a SUPER bad case of heartburn EVERY time I rife the Bart. I'll try your Lyme Freqs when I can afford a extra herx.

I recently relapsed and began rifing and I am amazed how I've been able to back up my symptoms so quickly. I just got to get a handle on the urinary thing!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

catskillmamala
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 12536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catskillmamala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started using rife to maintain after going through oral and iv abx and lots of alternatives. So technically it was maintenance, BUT I was not better at the time and continued to improve. Looking back I was maybe 75% when I started rifing. Now I feel 100% but that seems to be everchanging target, I am still getting better it seems.

I use the following frequencies, not all of them all the time, I skip around and if a frequency makes me "feel" something like tingling or stinging or vibrating, I stay on it. I vary each frequency between 30 seconds and 2 minutes depending.

Babesia
76, 570, 1584

Lyme
42, 125, 156, 240, 306, 420, 432, 484, 610, 612, 625, 652, 690, 810, 864, 920, 1064

Bart
10, 20 364, 379, 645, 654

Erlichia
328, 336, 347, 366, 382, 395, 385, 673, 749, 918, 1317, 1369

I also occasionally hit HPylori, Strep, Staph and whatever else crosses my mind. I use the CAFL and Nynah Sylver's book to get frequencies.

I am so relieved to hear there are other good machines. If anyone has a recommendation on a good EMEM machine, please PM me. I would like to get a new one and use the one I have as a loaner machine for my support group.

Thanks and bewell

Posts: 524 | From Hudson Valley, NY | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Metallic Blue, 30 treatments and still at 35%? [Frown] I'm guessing your assessment to date is that rife is not successful for you (at least yet). I've been hoping to hear it was doing something good. I'm kind of interested in this as well, but it's not a good sign so far. Best of luck.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Seek,
I know the feeling. It takes time though and I'm going to give it more. Don't forget, I may be missing something. I may have to explore other tactics, such as going after Staph, or another tick-born infection. Something I don't know about, may be in the bigger picture.

-- Mike

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am not sure if nausea is something you experience often Mike, but if it is, you may want to run 676 Hz for a couple of weeks.

It is for H-Pylori and it does work, but there is a power requirement. My Rifelabs EMX would not remove this pathogen, but the GB-4000 would in contact mode. I ran two contacts directly opposite on my Stomach.

The GB-4000 and MOPA worked also for my wife. The EMX did not work for her.

Based on what is known today about how the frequency method of treatment worked from the 1930's experiments, I would also convert all frequencies to the highest harmonic your machine can run. I can see no advantage to sticking with the low three digit range, given the large amount of evidence this range is too low to give the best results.

If someone want to know the basis of this theory read the rather all encompassing document in the link below.

http://www.rife.de/history_of_rife_instruments.html

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Which calculation would you use to reach that highest Harmonic? Should this be done for Babesia too? I lose the "last digit" on my monitor when I get up past 5,000. It goes from 4.999, to 5.00. Without a specific last digit, aren't I compromised?

I only get the nausea during treatments once in a great while. Very rarely. Otherwise my stomach is fine, mostly.

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I would use the highest harmonic of any frequency you use to remove pathogens. Healing type frequencies do not count as the mechanism is likely different.

I use this harmonic calculator, in the link below, to bring all of my frequencies up to maximum. It is called Harmonic Calculator vB.

http://www.rifejournal.com/RifeJournal.html

When you convert up these frequencies, the range can be more specific. I have got in the habit of sweeping a little on one side and the other. Two or three Hz should be more than enough range to hit the exact frequency. You can probably narrow it a little more than that.

There is no way we can know the exact frequency, but we do know we are real close. Even Rife did not try to nail the exact frequency. His machines all swept a little, either by natural drift, or an intentional sweep. I think we all need to incorporate sweeps into our frequencies. Not a lot, but a couple of Hz both ways.

I have not run across a case of where a higher frequency does not seem to work as well. I am relying on Rife's work, which always put the working frequencies in the higher ranges.

Even Rife thought that he might be running a lower harmonic of the actual killing frequency, and he probably was correct. He was a lot closer at the ranges he was using. The farther up the harmonic scale you have to reach, the less power is available for that high harmonic.

By stepping up the original frequency, we are allowing more power for the actual killing frequency, which is probably in a higher range.

If you look at the chart of his original 1930' frequencies, there are no low ones. He tested this very thoroughly. If he would have found more effective lower frequencies, he would have used them.

They were reduced later, but that was due to circumstances unrelated to effectiveness, and largely was done in error.

Dan

kadee
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Dan.

I don't understand how to use the harmonic calculator with all these numbers.

Can you give a hint, how to use these columns of numbers?
Like, if I want to find the higher harmonics of 832. Which numbers from the list do I have to take?

Sorry for being so [bonk]

Posts: 269 | From Germany | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement