LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 28)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The coil's not that heavy. All coil positions can be done either laying or sitting, reading in all cases.

If you get one, you'll figure it out.

--------------------
-chaps
�Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!�

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How to Buy a Rife Machine
Edit Article | Posted: May 19, 2010 |Comments: 1 |
0Share
Ads by Google
Most "Powerful" Rife www.hymbas.com/RIFEBCXUltra.html
..RayTubes 100MHz/Advanced Technlgy .See Why Better than -GB4000-
Rife Machine 2011 $349.00 www.rifedigital.com
1 Million Healing Frequencies (HZ) LCD & Quartz Crystal. On Sale now!

Keep in mind that no one today makes a Rife Frequency Machine like Royal Rife's machine. His unit would flash for milliseconds to 1/2 minute and kill whatever specimen he had in the field. His machine could be detected miles away. The FTC would not allow a machine like this in our modern day world.

Here is a list of important features to look for in a frequency unit before you purchase one:

1. The most important feature to look for is a Rife unit using a RF carrier (Radio Frequency). Royal Rife and Hoyland used RF which was a big part of their success. The reason is very simple: the audio frequency range is carried further with a high frequency range generally in the meg range. Certainly, any frequency over 1 meg is in the range that can be used as a carrier wave. Most units on the market today don't use RF.
2. It is very important that the unit you choose has ray tubes. Royal R. Rife used ray tubes and so did Hoyland. Find a unit that has hand held ray tubes because they complete the circuit by running through the body between the hand held tubes thus guaranteeing that the frequencies flow through the body. The ray tubes produce a much higher voltage than pad devices to push the frequencies deeper into the body. There is the magnetic effect produced by gas filled tubes (that can be tested) that especially used with RF penetrates deeply into the body. Most people prefer the "soft" "energetic" "warm" feel of the glass tubes compared to the electrical tingle felt from the metal electrodes. Many people report that watching and feeling the glass tubes "glow and flow' has a relaxing, calming, softening effect on their body
3. A unit that comes with light emitting diodes (LEDs) is a great feature. Great health benefits can be attained by using LEDs, such as better eye sight and clearing up many skin conditions. Faster healing from the LED's and the healing effects from the Rife frequencies combine as a powerful, effective tool.
4. There can certainly be an advantage to a unit that can do the feet and hands at the same time. Many units will come only with hand cylinders, which are good for dealing with an upper body cold. However, someone with circulation problems in the feet and legs would greatly benefit from using a unit with both hand and foot electrodes.

Consider the cost. Units can range from $500 and much higher? Years ago units sold used modified function generators off the shelf, which were mass-produced. Rife machine manufacturers generally build a relatively small number of machines so the cost goes up enormously. A function generator is low powered. It will cost more money to build a circuit that has the power required in a Rife machine. Another added cost is crystal control that makes the price go up. Crystal control greatly adds to the accuracy of a frequency that is needed in a Rife unit. An example would be 9.7 Hz for tendons. You don't want 9.6 or 9.8 because your results will be diminished. Another example, 1444Hz is to normalize testosterone in men and 1445 is to normalize testosterone in women. You certainly wouldn't want a male using the machine and have the frequency drift up towards 1445. By the time you add foot plates, hand cylinders, reusable electrodes (sticky patches), and LEDs, you certainly add to the cost of an off the shelf function generator

Make sure you purchase a machine that actually reads out in Hz. New frequencies come out all the time and you want to have the capability to add these new numbers as they come out.

It is important purchase a unit that has gating. Rife and Hoyland used gating because it made their units more effective.

An example of a good unit has RF, gating, footplates, hand cylinders, reusable electrodes, LEDs, crystal control, and plenty of power. The hand held glass tubes is used to conduct the RF frequency and audio range frequency into the body. Their engineers came up with the idea that with conductors (that is completing the circuit when you hold both glass tubes) you are guaranteeing completing the circuit through your body.

Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/alternative-medicine-articles/how-to-buy-a-rife-machine-2409138.html#ixzz1BYTh8ERO
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buy and Sell Used Equipment (Rife)
Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi Dan, I see you list 432 as one of the freqs for Babesia. I haven't gotten a chance to check for this pathogen as of yet but I do know I herxed very strongly to 432 and 612 when testing the Lyme freqs.

I don't think I have Babes but I do want to check it out when I can. I was wondering do you know is there a "single one freq" that will confirm if I have babes or not? [/qb]

I do not know any single frequency for Babesia that can confirm that you have it. I am still not 100% sure Cindy had it, as I have no positive test to be 100% sure.

I do know she had symptoms that went away when she was treated for it, but it took a few weeks.
I have always had the advantage of her immediate response to frequencies if she had what it was hitting. If I did not have that advantage, it would have been far more difficult.

432 Hz is also a Lyme frequency so who knows what it is really hitting. I never got much response to that using it as a Lyme frequency. It is one of Doug's Lyme frequencies, and I trust he knew what he was talking about.

I would not base any results of that one frequency as a confirmation of Babesia. It may just be hitting Lyme. If the rest produce a reaction, then it is a judgment call. If they produce a resolution of symptoms, then you can probably assume you had Babesia.

I am glad you have done so well with the MOPA. It is unusual to recover that quickly. Hopefully you can rid yourself of Lyme altogether.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
January 20th, 2011 8:15 PM: This was my 38th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Repeating the Doug frequencies from the 16th of Jan, except I'm going up on the Harmonic by 3. To do this, I am multiplying each number by 3. To get the original numbers listed below, divide them in 3. Yesterday was an extremely positive day. I felt mentally better, and had more energy. I'd even go so far as calling it a 45%. Today seems about 40%.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Borrelia Burgdorferi
  • Make: Rife Labs
  • Machine Model: EMEM3D2
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 1452, 2: 1830, 3: 2070, 4: 2592
  • 1: Dose: 3 min each
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body
  • Duration: 48 hours
  • Interval: 1 min
  • Clothing: Cotton Tee Shirt, Cotton PJ pants
  • Stomach Content: Empty
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1.
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 10dp x 2 in 4oz Fluid,
  • Post Water: 16oz filtered
  • Exercise: 10 Min
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: None
  • Health Function Scale: 40%

24hr: Felt more tired again. Symptoms began coming back.

48hr: Just woke up and feel awful, groggy and tired.

[ 02-01-2011, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it may be time for me to consider upgrading. I'll give the EMEM a few more months, and if by Summer I see progress up to about 45-50%, then I'll invest and by the GB4000, with MOPA and all the goodies.

If it doesn't work out for me, I'll sell it for like 4K - 4.3K, which is a substantially decent price compared to 4,700

Dan, the MOPA is incredibly strong in your opinion, huh?

Does anyone know exactly which frequencies Doug has recommended.

I've listed some of them on my listing: 484, 610, 690, and 864. Those come directly from Doug.

I'd like to include a list on the Frequency List I created. It took a ton of work reading all the forums and narrowing down the frequencies that produced consistency, and having Dougs, would enhance that because we know they are specific to Borrelia Burgdorferi B31, which is a specific strain.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those who are considering the purchase of a rife machine should know that the information posted by springshowers was written by the company that makes the BCX Ultra machine.

It looks like a "cut-and-paste" of some marketing materials of theirs that I've seen.

The info is heavily biased and crafted around the purpose of making the BCX Ultra appear as the best choice.

The sellers of the BCX Ultra have very impressive marketing materials and website including comparison of technical specifications between the various machines.

Specifications don't mean anything. Results do.

Before anyone becomes convinced by these expert marketeers they should consider this:

The Doug Coil is a device that was put together by an engineer who had exhausted the prominent treatment options for his Lyme disease.

He built the machine with a vested interest in mind--to cure himself of Lyme when nothing else, including abx worked. He had no interest in profiting from the machines.

He beat Lyme with his machine and then proceeded to do the same with the members of his family.

After this, he put the machine away and never sought to profit from what he did and does not make or sell coil machines.

Due to his success with Lyme, other people afflicted with Lyme found out about his success. Because not everyone is an electrical engineer, this created a demand for kits to build them, or pre-assembled machines.

There are two people who build and sell these for other people, one of whom does it for very little profit.

Doug coil machines are not made by companies with more than one employee and do not have fancy marketing plans, brochures, advertising, etc.

As consumers, we should do our best to weed through all the sales hype and make a selection based on proven results in the field, not sales hype.

When I was considering which rife machine to buy, I considered the BCX Ultra and talked to the company who makes/sells them.

They emailed me information about the product and wouldn't stop bugging me until I finally told them to stop.

Rather than fall for all of their sexy marketing materials, I decided to take the research into my own hands, and focus on WHAT WORKS rather than specifications, features, bells, and whistles.

I read Bryan Rosner's book "Lyme Disease and Rife Machines" which cited the Doug Coil as the most powerful and effective machine.

But that wasn't enough. I wanted to see if there was any new information since the writing of the book and find out what's working in the field.

I asked the moderator of a prominent Lyme/Rife user group for his opinion on the topic. He informed me of a recent poll performed within his group. Users of coil machines rated their machines higher than those of all other machines.

I checked with some other user groups and found consistent feedback.

In these comparisons, the BCX Ultra is barely even on the map. Some of this may be due to the fact that it hasn't been on the market that long, but nevertheless, it's been out long enough that if it were performing better than the rest, it would be all the rage right now. But it isn't.

The BCX's marketing materials hype up the fact that Royal Rife's machine used ray tubes as a delivery mechanism and their machine is the only current machine to do so.

This can very misleading. The internal electronics of Royal Rife's machine also consisted of tubes which are no longer made and no company is going to go through the expense of re-developing them.

Royal Rife's machine also delivered power comparable to that of a radio station. If anyone made a machine today like Rife's original machine, the FCC would be knocking on their door in no time flat.

Anyone who reads BCX's marketing materials should not make the assumption that the BCX is the next best thing to Raymond Rife's original machine.

Bottom line: If the BCX Ultra was a superior product, the word on the street would reflect this by now. And that's not the case.

I'm sure it's a cool little user friendly machine with all of it's bells and whistles that is easy to get excited about. And I'm sure that it might work to some degree. But it's to WHAT degree that counts.

Also when considering price: To my recollection, the BCX Ultra goes for close to $3,000.00 and that doesn't include all of the "add-ons" that are sold separately.

BCX Ultra hands down has the best marketing plan, materials, website and salespeople. If you think marketing hype will get you well, then this is the choice to make.

This is not to discredit anyone. Springshowers, you are a dear and I hope that I haven't offended you by posting my opinion. I certainly don't intend to do that and I hope you're getting better and better every day.

I'm just sharing what I've found in hopes of helping others to avoid spending a hefty sum of money on a machine that hasn't been proven to be the MOST effective available option.

I urge those considering the purchase of a machine to do the same kind of research I've done. Find out for yourself.

--------------------
-chaps

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
quote:
Hi Dan, I see you list 432 as one of the freqs for Babesia. I haven't gotten a chance to check for this pathogen as of yet but I do know I herxed very strongly to 432 and 612 when testing the Lyme freqs.

I don't think I have Babes but I do want to check it out when I can. I was wondering do you know is there a "single one freq" that will confirm if I have babes or not?

I do not know any single frequency for Babesia that can confirm that you have it. I am still not 100% sure Cindy had it, as I have no positive test to be 100% sure.

I do know she had symptoms that went away when she was treated for it, but it took a few weeks.
I have always had the advantage of her immediate response to frequencies if she had what it was hitting. If I did not have that advantage, it would have been far more difficult.

432 Hz is also a Lyme frequency so who knows what it is really hitting. I never got much response to that using it as a Lyme frequency. It is one of Doug's Lyme frequencies, and I trust he knew what he was talking about.

I would not base any results of that one frequency as a confirmation of Babesia. It may just be hitting Lyme. If the rest produce a reaction, then it is a judgment call. If they produce a resolution of symptoms, then you can probably assume you had Babesia.

I am glad you have done so well with the MOPA. It is unusual to recover that quickly. Hopefully you can rid yourself of Lyme altogether.

Dan [/QB]

Thanks Dan! I don't have the MOPA as of yet I plan on getting it when we get back to MI in the spring.

I think the reason I am improving so fast is because once I relapsed after coming off the abx's I began rifing right away and was able to back my symptoms off within two or three treatments. I hope it keeps working this way for me. It sure surprised me and my husband to see this happen... especially because I can't tolerate much time rifing only a minute or so when I first began.

I did rife some when I was on antibiotics but never got any results that I knew of but it may be because I was herxing all the time from the meds.

I'm hoping I don't find any more co infections so far I have discovered two Bart and one Mycoplasma and I'm not sure how to approach my treatment plan now but I figure I should focus on the freqs that are keeping me symptom free and try and work these others in later?

Thanks Dan your always a great help to me along with so many others on here. Juli

PS. Sorry Dan I haven't been able to test them freqs for you as of yet but I will just as soon as I can tolerate a extra herx.

[ 01-20-2011, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I have a BCX and so I know that it is not a worthless machine. I also looked into which machine to buy and could never find anything definitive. I did know I needed something already programmed as I have neuro lyme and can't organize well. I think it costs around $2000 less than GB4000 with MOPA.

I am using antibiotics and am not relying solely on a machine.

That being said, when I rifed for bartonella a couple of weeks ago at one minute per frequency and was totally whacked in the head from it the next day. Herxing in other words. I also have rid myself of a cold sore almost immediately with this machine.

I didn't have much reaction to the babesia frequencies but after four months of antibiotics and sporadic rifing, it does seem to be gone.

The woman I talked to when I purchased the machine said that the builder was a light worker and she seemed sincere. She said he spent $100,000 developing the machine.

Anyhow, that is my input. Here's to next latest greatest machine.

Sheryl

Posts: 258 | From Spokane, WA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should have also said that the BCX helped me with sinus and insomnia.

Good luck on your purchases.

Sheryl

Posts: 258 | From Spokane, WA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

At this time we have not proven that any machine has cured anyone. We have only anecdotal results from a lot of people. Cumulatively, that does matter.

It takes time to accumulate a massive history of success among users. Many machines we've discussed during this thread are not old enough to have amassed a history going back 20 + years.

Therefore, it is wise for people to choose machines not only based on whether it's the best machine for helping the majority get better, but also the best for their price-range, their "needs" in terms of options and ease of use of the product, and many other factors.

That being said, I use an EMEM, which is "not" my desired ultimate choice. However, it has a big track record. Ease of use is "Meh" -- very irritating to turn knobs over and over. Price, perfect, power -- pretty weak, and effectiveness, well known to show results over the long term. I would much prefer far more power driving the frequencies, and have access to far higher frequencies as well as conveint options for "scheduling and timing" therapies, including scanning frequencies more specifically an performing sweeps.

Lower frequencies work, no doubt -- but there are many reasons one would desire other options like this.

So keep that in mind. I don't think I've ever seen anyone here blindly make a purchase. I receive a lot of e-mails from people who now post here and post about their "success" -- so, it's not recommendations I made about the machine, but rather to investigate the concept of Rife, the theory, the past, as well as what the available factors are surrounding the different products on the market.

Most people find it pretty easy to decide. They come to those who have done all the dirty work, like me, and the writers of Rosner, and Sylver. We give the options, but they choose based on their specific need.

Those without much money go to:

EMEM (Rife Labs, DT), Zappers, etc

Those with "some"

Doug Coil, BX, and list of others, all of which have shown results, just like the EMEM, but these have POWER.

Then you have those with money to spare:

Pearl, GB4000, Precision Technology and many others. Also well known to provide good results. The GB with MOPA puts out a ton of POWER.

Price reflects two issues mostly. Power of machine, and options for tweaking and getting specific with the tool your using.

A basic EMEM will get the job done, but more power is the way to go over the long run. And EMEM may work perfectly for someone with a massive bacterial load who might need 6 months of lower power Rife before it becomes a viable wise option to purchase a Coil Machine, or something else. Every machine fits a specific need.

So, the Doug Coil remains the champion in the "middle" arena for power and price -- but ease of use remains a hang up for neurologically ill patients who can't focus or think effectively.

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rife's original machines only put out about 50 to 60 watts out of the plasma tube. About the very most you can put through plasma tube continuously is maybe 100 watts, as it will get too hot.

Rife complained that one doctor had modified his machine to put out about 100 watts. He did not think that was needed.

His devices could interfere with radio reception, and so can mine, if it is tuned to a band used by one.

Sorry Julie, I forgot you were not using the MOPA but the GB-4000 in contact mode. I am mixing people up now, without Lyme.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chaps, Your list of treatment points does not include eyes, ears, or forehead.

A lot of my symptoms are in those locations.

Is it too dangerous to coil there?

It was really important to me to learn that one can read while coiling. That's a decision point i like to know in advance. It might make a difference for or against.

Thanks for the info!

---Polly Polygonum
----or Nilufar Knotweed

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17804

I rife in the head and ear area sometimes as that is where I'm experiencing the most symptoms. It worked really well for sinus problems but I don't usually rife in the head area for lyme. I'm afraid to use it in the head area for bartonella because I had such a strong reaction using pad and plasma tubes normally.

I'm currently reading a book on LENS therapy which is used for neurological problems associated with lyme. I don't know how effective it is at this point but my LLMD said that they were having a lot of luck with it. Didn't get any farther with him than that.

LENS therapy works with very low power to the brain to normalize brain function and correct neurological damage. This makes me wonder about the need for a lot of power in our machines for all uses. I realize this is maybe comparing apples and oranges but wouldn't it be nice if research would be done on optimal power settings for various uses?

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

quote:
Your list of treatment points does not include eyes, ears, or forehead.

A lot of my symptoms are in those locations.

Is it too dangerous to coil there?

I believe that placing the coil on the back of the head covers the whole head area, but to be sure, you should pose that question to the guy that makes the coil.

He has told me to place the tread edge of the coil (not the hole of the coil) up to sensitive areas like the mouth or jaw to treat teeth.

Don't forget, the frequencies radiate out from the coil and thus areas not directly under the coil still get treated.

The coil offers more targeted treatment to specific areas than machines that are placed a few feet from your body.

I think you're at the point where your level of questions warrant a call to the guy that makes the coil machine.

Personally, I wouldn't feel too comfortable myself putting ANY rife machine up to my eyes even if the manufacturer told me that I could.

When rifing takes me as far as I think it can go, (which is probably most of the way better) I plan to follow up with an adjunct protocol such as Salt/C, CS, MMS, and/or ozone just to clean up anything that rifing may have missed.

And for those who may have gotten a little defensive about the BCX, I never said that the machine didn't work. I just said it wasn't the absolute best machine, which is what it's marketing materials would have you believe.

--------------------
-chaps

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

When the coil is on my abdomen, I'm laying on my back holding the book with both hands.

Under my feet, under and on top of my legs, same thing.

When the coil hangs over one shoulder I hold the book with my free hand.

To position the coil on my back I have a rope tied onto it. The rope hangs over the shoulder with the coil resting on whatever position of the back I want. Some people use pulleys for this. I found that the pulleys (hung from a doorway) are not necessary.

When the coil is on the back of my head (with a hand towel or hoodie separating it) I use the free hand to hold the book.

It's not the most pleasurable reading because you're interrupting yourself every two minutes to change the position of the coil, but it passes the time for antsy people like me.

--------------------
-chaps

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan, Could this arrangement be a problem----

to treat my toenail fungus, i attach the hand electrodes to my ankles. The negative electrodes are the footplates.

Could the proximity of the electrodes somehow prevent what it's supposed to do?

It doesn't seem to work very well, for months. Of course it could be because of the irregular treatment timing, or wrong frex.

Thanks,
----Polly Polygonum Cuspidatum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

The current will naturally take the path of least resistance, which may be bypassing the tissue. Maybe it would be better to hook up the foot plates to the positive side, and hook the hand cylinders to the negative side, and hold them in your hands.

That way the frequency is closest to where it needs to be, and the ground is not too close.

Be sure to isolate the foot plates from grounding, by using a plastic bag underneath, and do not let the foot plates touch each other.

Dan

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was able to clear out the bart. in my calves by attaching the hand bars to my feet with a rubber band and laying the foot plates over the sides of my upper calves below my knee while in a recliner.

It's interesting how the bart. will try to move around in the body. Sometimes it will surface in my fingers so I place the handbars in my hand and lay the foot plates in the upper shoulder area.
Then I blast away with my 3 bart harmonics and it might get painful in the fingers and start cramping then it goes away.
Glad you mentioned about switching foot plates and hand bars. I have never tried that Dan.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ctlyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ctlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
D Bergy

Can you tell me more about the James Protocol.
Is there another site that people discuss it in detail.
I think in the past you have cautioned against buying a new "rife machine" because of the possible success of the james protocol may dictatae what type machine you should buy.(not that you are pushing people in a certain direction)

Is this because higher harmonics that may be needed with the jamer protocol are not available on some machines?

Also, with your experience with MMS- do you think it would work against candida?

Thanks for the help/

Posts: 137 | From wethersfield ct | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Hello

I am not insulted. My machine came recommended directly from medical professions I knew at the time I was buying it and I feel comfortable with that because of all the choices and I did not know enough about "them" and I did not want to spend months researching.

I though have to say that its a good tool overall "rife" in general but would NEVER Tell anyone its the end all be well thing to do and I would not depend on it in totality

But Chaps.. By the way I think has been trying to somewhat "sell" his as being of superior quality and putting down or such others.. and I do not think or feel that anyone of us are qualified to do that. Just sharing our experience or documents or information and even if it came from marketing (which many of the information and even charts you find comparing machines etc). Not much out there is just pure research. So it makes it hard on all of us to choose

You can only do the best you can do.. I say try the machine that appeals or jumps out at you after you do the research of your choice. And if it does not work well for you I would assume actually all machines works to an extent and some may work better in the way of which is can get deep enough or such into the areas where you need to kill as much of the buggers as you can..

And or some say power too. But to be honest if you have a machine that is working for you use it.
And if you get stuck maybe look around to trade it or use another. I have read many people have like 2 or 3 or even 4 machines they have used. And each has seemed to do something different or better than another.

That tells me most all machines are doing well and helping people but maybe no one machine has been able to do it all.

springshowers
Member # 19863

PS This thread has never been about selling or persuading anyone one what machine to buy and we certainly should not start now or mix that into this thread... I think you would all agree..
If that thing I posted is something you feel should be taken down please let me know.

It was not intended for that but It was interesting things to think about I thought when buying a machine to consider. I looked back and it was on a blog I found and yes if you look below from the forum that was started that is there to talk about rife but started by someone how is related to the BCX Ultra machine.

But there are many sites like that and many statements made that you find that are comparing machines etc that I find useful but that are put up by one manufacturer and could be bias as well.

I think we got to take the info we can find and just be smart and do our own work around it. For me the info is just a sounding board for me to ask more questions and to look into. Like that list I posted. Things to look into for sure..

D Bergy
Member # 9984

James does not like the name "James Protocol" but I did not know what else to call it at the time. He gives full credit to Rife, as it is basically his Syphilis treatment that was used in the thirties.

So I will call it the Rife/James Lyme protocol as we have to call it something.

James recommends running a sine wave carrier frequency of 3.3 MHz with a square wave frequency of 6,600 Hz. As he said, one or the other does not produce any result, but when combined, it produces a spectrum of frequencies that do seem to kill Lyme. It is also what killed Syphilis according to Rife. We know that pretty much for certain now, we did not a couple of years ago. James was one of the parties that helped to figure that out.

James also recommends running a sweep of 200 Hz on both sides of the 6,600 Hz. Because that is the maximum error that Rife likely had based on the equipment he used. I have reduced the sweep to 100 Hz, and it seems to work quite well.

I run this sweep for one hour or longer, but I do not expect most people can tolerate that kind of time.

There is no active discussion on this method anyplace else that i know of. That is how cutting edge we are here.

I cannot say at this time if this will ultimately be better than other frequencies/methods that we know work now, or not. James is symptom free for the first time, but he also runs this frequency quite a bit.

He builds his own machines, so he is tinkering with them quite often. He does not know if he is cured, but he is symptom free. He has had Lyme for at least five years, and maybe longer.

James is a real practical person. He found a way to kill the Strongyloides he identified in his blood with a microscope. I do not know if this came with the Lyme, but I suspect it did. He reminds me of Doug in many ways. He figures out things largely by himself. I have a lot of respect for him, as you can tell.

I guess we need more evidence to know if it will cure, but I think it is safe to say it does kill Lyme very well. For now, we do not have sufficient evidence to say this is the best way, but it is one way.

I personally need to see a cure, before I will be convinced this is better than prior methods. Machine choice is still a matter of wants, needs and money available. A $600.00 EMEM is better than not buying a machine because funds are tight. They can help you improve.

If you want to use the Rife/James protocol in an accurate way, you will need a plasma device that can run a sine wave carrier that can also run a second sine or square wave frequency at the same time.

You can do something similar with the GB-4000 in contact mode, but you do not get all the harmonics that a plasma tube creates. Whether that is critical or not, remains to be seen.

I do not know of anything that reliably kills Candida. I do not think MMS kills it either, from the reports of others that have used it for this.

You can try frequencies for it, but I doubt that it will give any lasting relief.

Dan

LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

Help -- Not sure if anyone read my last post a few days ago or if anyone knows the answer.

I'm trying to help someone out who is thinking about buying a rife machine. I use the DT EMEM5a and she may buy one.

Question: Does this one or any of the rife machines emit ozone???? She is sensitive to it. I have no idea!!!!!!!

Thx.

-LAXlover

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Dan, in the Rife/James protocol info you posted, there's no mention of coinfections. Did the waveform/frequency info you posted take care of coinfections too, or were other frequencies used?

--------------------
-chaps

D Bergy
Member # 9984

That is just for Lyme Disease, as far as we know.

It does cover a pretty big range, so it likely hits a few other pathogens, especially if you are going 200 Hz on one side and the other. As far as I know, it does not hit any Lyme related co-infections.

I use other frequencies for Bart.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I think there is one that emits ozone, and that is a certain True rife product. Not even positive on that, but it comes to mind.

I have never heard that any of the rest produce any measurable amount of ozone, but it is possible a very small amount could be created. There usually is electrical arcing involved with ozone production, and none of these arc.

Some EMEM's used to use a spark gap to allegedly increase penetration. Ask the builder if this is the case, because that would produce some ozone.

They can build it without the spark gap, and I am not even sure if they do that any longer.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

January 22tnd, 2011 11:30 AM: This was my 39th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. This is another Babesia session, however I have taken the original numbers (excluding 432hz) and increased the harmonic by multiplying them by 2. The original numbers are from the list dated Jan 18th, 2011. 24hr after my last Borrelia B. therapy on Jan 20th, 2011, I felt much better and had a lot more energy. That continued for another day. It is unknown why I felt better. Today I am back to 35%.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Babesia Species
  • Frequency: 1: 152 hz 2: 1140 hz 3: 1506 hz 4: 3166 hz 5: 5776 hz,
  • 1: Dose: 5 min each
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1 in morning.
    Exercise: None
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1 - 6 produced No effect[/b]
  • Health Function Scale: 35%

24hr: No change from baseline of 35%: No night sweats though

48hr: No change.

[ 02-01-2011, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am hoping you will get more and more good days as time goes on. Recovery is rarely a straight line.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Dan

Sheryl777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17804

I killed another cold sore dead yesterday by rifing. Waited until today to be certain but it was dead immediately. Minor but encouraging.
ctlyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ctlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your very detailed response Dan.

Do you know of any device off hand that have the ability to perform the Rife/James lyme protocol?

This type of stuff is over my head a bit.

I have a couple other things on my mind that may sound silly but what the hell.

Stupid question #1

I saw from another thread that you have tried electro dermal testing ( i think that is what it is called) does that testing reveal to the practitioner what frequency the pathogens are detected. If so, could you then use that frequency to then eliminate them.

Stupid question #2

I read somewhere( i think on lymenet) recently that researchers found
a way to eliminate hard to kill bacteria(study was not done on Lyme)
by inducing the bacteria out of a dormant or cyst like state by intoducing certain minerals they depend on(i think magnesium was one).

I think they said there was a short window of opportunity- about 2 hrs in which to introduce a killing agent after giving the minerals. Have you or anybody else experimented with that with a rife machine.

By the way great thread. I do not have a rife machine but do have access to a coil from a friend once in a while.

Posts: 137 | From wethersfield ct | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheryl - what freq. for the cold sore? That's awesome.

LAX - You could ask DT - the guy who makes the machines - he's a wealth of information.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Sheryl. ITs those things we can See get killed that keeps hopes alive of what the rife can do. Things like cold sores and warts and infected cuts or sores and toenail fungus and such are some of those. I have had great success with toenail fungus and am amazed after I did two years of trying things like lamisil and I have at least 10 topicals that are prescription and as well natural and nothing worked ! Literally nothing worked. THe lamisil stopped it from getting worse but it did not clear up at all.

The topicals too slightly kept it from getting too terribly worse but it was not able to keep up with it and it did not go away ever.

The rife. Amazing. I even felt it killing the fungus and it has been what got rid of it all together. Amazing. I had to rife for it every week for a good two or three months and then every two weeks as the nails grew out.

But kinda amazing when you hit something and see it work. I had struggled with a case that just never went away.. and I had it for years.

What hassle and sounds minor but it was not just ugly but then the nails would grow oddly and in grown and more infections and painful. Very painful.

So I say celebrate the small wins too and keep that confidence alive because I do think rife works but its a lot of work and I do think you have to be consistent and you do have to make sure you are using the right numbers and combination of numbers for your conditions.

Thats not so simple with our lyme disease and its long list of co infections. Also the timing of it and each one may have different reproductive cycles and the frequency of each program for each of the infections is hugely important I am finding.

Maybe Dan or someone can help make a list of the coinfections and the frequency of treatment they think matches. This is a big important subject. Just like with the fungal toe infection. There became obvious a schedule that had to be kept up on or the fungus would start getting the upper hand. IT was not a hit it once type of thing. So as long as I stayed on that schedule and the body had time to grow out the nail and that fugus stayed hit at and dead it would go away.

I relate this same theory to other things and that we have to stay at it and also have to detox it out of our bodies and stay on top of it or it can quickly get the upper hand. IN essence if you let this happen you have to start the process close to over again depending on how long you missed the mark.

SO its obvious it takes about six months to a year for a whole nail to completely grow out fully so that there is no resdue of infection.

If you think about that and then think about our bodies it is hard to accept but sadly I believe that we have to assume it can take a very long time to erradicate lyme and co infections based on this and on the probability of errors of the user.

I am not a professional nor am making any claims besides my own experience. But I do believe if you do not stay up on the treatments and do them continually and there are left over bugs when you slow down or stop then you can quickly revert back to where you were.

Based on that I have discovered that it does and will take years of rifing on a nearly daily level.

Just My Own Opinion.

I have been able to use rife to keep the progress I got from IV abx and not regress or revert. That is a great thing in its self. Secondly rife has been able to get at infections and conditions and support my bodily functions in a way that nothing else has or can in my experience so far. Third I believe if I stay at it for years daily or every other day I can and will end up getting all of it eventually .... or at least get so much better and have to rife forever..????

I know Dan has questioned this and how long it will take to get IT ALL>!!!

So I had to take a recent time away for family emergency and did not rife for a good couple months. I think i will pay the price. I hope that things did not regress too far. I have done some tests with abx because that is how I have been able to tell my load status. I Know How I reacted at my peak worst to certain ones and I am not getting that same reaction unless I take 4 times the amount I was taking before.

I feel that tells me I am still ahead of where I was but I do still have some infection left and is something I always have known and feel its the protozoan infection that is the FL1953 or such type. I have after years of treatment can isolate somewhat by symptom and by my reaction to various abx (that i have left over I used to test with) I know sounds odd but it works for me.

I thought if I shared those ideas it may help others in their own process and treatment using rife. I think if I did not do what I am doing in my case that I could rife for a long time and never have any reaction or improvement.

There is a fine line where you cross over into getting real treatment or just treating with the rife and getting not much out of it.

Its just like detox modalities. Many say they are doing this or that. And I was someone who thought I was doing plenty of detox. But not til I pushed past where I Was until I felt something did i realize I was not doing enough and hard enough and enough different types to get a response to what I was doing.

I have found you have to Feel the response to know your getting one.

The hard part. Its a TON of work!! Thats tough when your so darn ill. At my worst All I did was do rife in bed constantly pretty much and detox on every hour I was not rifing.

That was all I did between eating> I even ran the rife while sleeping.

Yep. At least half of that rifing was organ and bodily supports and the other half killing bugs.

But I mean I made a commitment to do Nothing else.

I also had to do this same thing when doing IV Abx and that was the ONLY way to get past that line for me as well. That is how I learned it for myself.

I had to treat hard and detox twice as hard and long. When I say every minute I mean every minute.

I know am not quite that intensive but getting ready to get back at it to dig deeper and get at a deeper level because I am now needing more and more to get that response as the bugs are leaving and dying.

If none of this sounds right to you or for you thats ok. And I am not writing it to prove anything or to tell you what to do or how to do it.

But I do think no matter what .. what and how is a huge part of rife and its success.. Much more than what machine.

springshowers
Member # 19863

PS Regarding the above post

I am not saying anyone should start off rifing all the time like I did.

But what I am saying is work up to what works for you and balance out the detox with the treatment

If your rifing for a minute and nothing happens push it higher until you do get one.

Then adjust from there but always adjust. Its a ramp up process.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

There are probably a few of them that I am not familiar with that can run the Rife/James protocol. If it is a plasma machine and can run two frequencies at the same time, with at least one of them being a sine wave, then it can likely do it.

The ones I know of are the GB-4000 and MOPA, which is what I am using. Even with that, I have to use the carrier frequency of 1.65 MHz and let the plasma tube produce the 3.3 MHz carrier, as it does not go high enough to make the 3.3 MHz carrier on its own.

It works, so not a problem.

The BCX Ultra may also be able to do this. I think it runs two frequencies at once, if I am not mistaken. You may have to use a different carrier frequency, but this can be done, with an adjustment to the other frequency. There is a little math involved, but it should work much the same.

I think the Resonant Light PERL can run this in some fashion also, or any other Rife/Bare type machine.

Basically just look for a plasma machine that can run two frequencies at once. You can even do it with a contact machine, but then you are deviating a little far from the protocol.

My wife and myself did see someone with an EAV device, and he supposedly found Lyme and Babesia in my wife, and Bovine Tuberculosis in myself.

The machine did not treat directly with frequencies, but put the frequencies into an oral Lyme treatment. In this case he put it into a product called Spiro. This product has its own active ingredients so whether the frequencies do anything is anyone's guess.

The Spiro actually worked pretty well, but in time gave Cindy thrush from the high alcohol content. She had to quit using this also.

He already knew she had Lyme and Babesia beforehand, so it was not exactly a blind test. He also knew I had Crohn's Disease.

In retrospect I wish I had told him nothing, but I was not thinking in those terms at the time. So I do not know if he actually found these things, or if I pretty much gave him all the information he needed ahead of time.

One thing for sure is that he missed the Bart, which I did not know about either, at the time. If the device was accurate, it should have picked that up. It also did not pick up H-Pylori in her although it may have been minimal at that time.

So I am not convinced he found anything, because it was not a blinded test. If I had told him nothing, and he came up with the same results, I would have been convinced.

I also do not know if the frequencies worked, because it was in a product that had active ingredients. If he would have put them in water and she responded the same way, that would be different.

I do not know if it is valid or not. I do not assume it was, because I have no proof of it. To me, picking out a pathogen in this way is like hearing an ant falling off of a roof a mile away. I am skeptical. Especially since I never could find out what the mechanism behind the detection was.

I have not heard of any research regarding minerals converting Lyme out of cyst form, but I would like to see it.

I took quite a beating from a couple of people, a few years ago when I stated something similar. Maybe that is what you are thinking of?

I had posted here, and other places, that it seemed that when I started giving Cindy Magnesium that the Lyme came out of the dormant state in force. It happened for at least a couple of months. Later it did not seem to happen.

I also have said that Char's Lyme DNA frequencies seem to do the same thing. When I ran them, within a day or two the Lyme symptoms would increase.

At that time, I would run 612 Hz to kill off the increase in Spirochetes. It worked pretty well.

If you see that research again, please post it. I would like to confirm my own observations, if possible.

The coil is a potent device. Let us know how it works for you.

Dan

Sheryl777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17804

Mojo,

The frequencies I used are:

Herpes-simplex I (cold sores).........322, 476, 589, 664, 785, 822, 895, 944, 1043, 1614, 2062, 2950

I put the plasma tubes directly on my lips, kind of like smoothing the tubes.

I'm definitely herxing on the bartonella frequencies but didn't have much reaction to the babesia freqs. That makes me wonder whether I had the right frequencies or maybe I didn't go long enough or.... So much of this is working in the blind that it really is a lift to see something succeed so successfully.

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Springshowers--- where did you position the electrodes for toenail fungus? I thinnk i'm positioning them wrong.

Sheryl777- I completely, permanently eradicated my coldsore herpes I lip virus by taking LOMATIUM,; Lomatium dissectum, an herb in the parsley family that grows in dry Western plains. It's an anti-viral herb also for flu.

----Polly Polygonum Cuspidatum

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Sheryl, on the Babs frequencies, from my experience and that of those to whom I've talked, Babs does not produce a big herx.

I gotten herxes from treating it with 570 on the coil, but small ones. The night sweats and bad dreams went away after two treatments, though.

Not all pathogens produce the same herxes even though the load might be equal. That's why it's good to treat one pathogen at a time--so you can learn what the herxes of each one feels like and how severe they can get.

Keep in mind that Babs is a blood parasite so there's going to be a good concentration of it where there's a lot of bone marrow. If your machine allows you to target your treatment to body parts, you'll want to get all the bones, hips, and don't miss the liver and spleen. A lot of blood flows through those rascals.

It might be a good idea to keep after the Babs for 3 weeks after you think you've killed it off. This will hopefully prevent it from coming back.

--------------------
-chaps

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I agree with chaps on Babesia. Keep after it for a while after symptoms are gone, or it will come back slowly.

It is not that hard to get rid of, but it takes longer than the elimination of the symptoms.

Dan

springshowers
Member # 19863

Poly. For toenail fungus what I Do is I put damp washcloths on my foot plates and I have one foot on each and I then put my plasma tubes under my arms to complete the circuit and or as well sometimes i also use the addition of hand cylinders too because it seems to give better flow.
The trick for me is to make sure that the intensity of the foot plates (that I can control) is high enough to really feel those frequencies resonate. I like to keep it high as possible to really get a good hit.

I also sometimes use wet pads on the tops of my feet too.

But of course those foot plates are what are giving that most direct and most local contact and therefore gives me the most and best result overall. As long as I am using at least one other of the options I have.

My machine did not cost 3000 but it did cost 2600 and I got with it the plasma tubes and I also go the foot plates and hand cylinders and also I got wet pads and sticky pads and I got also red and green Led Attachments.

I did not pay any extra for any of the options and I think I have them all. I bought from a provider that included them all.

Just for others info that the statement about the cost for BCX Ultra did not apply to me anyway that was quoted above.

SO Poly what are you doing? And how is it working for you?

Also I sometimes use small amount of sea salt in my water I use prior to wetting clothes. It helps to give a better connection I feel. But I had to work up to it.

I also do the Ionic foot bath sometimes before and sometimes after my rife right away. It helps a lot and feels wonderful.. Give it a try if you have one.

Take care all

Sheryl777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17804

pamoisondelune,

Did you take the Herb Pharm drops? How many drops for how long? Looks like lomatium is good for EBV as well.

Thanks guys for the information on babs and herxes.

Sheryl

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Sheryl--- i've posted about my LOMATIUM treatment. It's like a miracle to me.

I don't know what brands i used. I googled it & bought different brands each time.

I have it in my notes how many drops but it was a long time ago, 2 years? Maybe 10 or 20 drops, maybe 1 or 3 times a day? Maybe work up to 40 drops? Something like that.

The residual, lifetime herpes lip infection seemed to go away after a few days or a week, i thinkk,. I kept taking it for a year, for lyme. I don't think it did anything for lyme.

Stephen Buhner posted that it is a strong herb, only take it for a month. I.e., take your milk thistle pills for liver support.

I posted a Q, saying i had taken it for a year. Stephen Buhner replied, "If you have that kind of tolerance, go for it!"

Sorry to throw herbs in the rife thread! Should i delete this?

---Polly Polygonum Cuspidatum

[ 01-24-2011, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: pamoisondelune ]

D Bergy
Member # 9984

If it helps with Lyme, why not mention it?

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

January 24th, 2011 9:30 AM: This was my 40th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Repeating the Doug frequencies of 484, 610, 690, and 864, except I'm multiplying them by 4 this time. Each session I have increased to a higher harmonic. Health remains problematic, with function only around 35% the last few days. Occasional spikes are believed to be from using Ativan and thus getting additional sleep. Night sweats and difficulty breathing remain the only symptoms that seem to be potentially helped thus far. My exercise routine is now back up to 30 minutes per day on the exercise bike.

• 1: Frequency: 1: 1936 2: 2440 3: 2760 4: 3456
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1.
  • Exercise: 30 Min
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1: Nausea, 2: Itchy eyes, 3: Itchy Eyes, 4: None
  • Health Function Scale: 35%

24hr: Felt pretty tired.

48hr: Still feeling pretty tired.

[ 02-01-2011, 09:38 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Sheryl!!
Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

MB I have not really read that you leave comments about any obvious herx reaction you get after your treatments? Have you been able to track any herxing that has come from your rifing?
Sorry if you included that already. I see you write what the immediate response or feelings are of doing the session though.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Dan,
do you want me to do a regular "Sweep" or a "Convergence Sweep" when I test them freqs out for you?

Sorry, I've never run a sweep before but I plan on doing so once I can tolerate longer rife times.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I always use a regular sweep. The convergence sweep runs from both ends of the sweep at once, so you can't tell what exact frequency causes any sensations, if you get any.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Thanks Dan!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What can you guys tell me about the GB 4000?
Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

If some others could give canefan 17 their opinion on the GB-4000 that may help out.

I have already given him my opinion via PM.

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Dan, I've been attaching the hand cylinders to my lower arms or just stuffing them up my sleeves.

Would that leave the hands untreated? Does the electricity go straight towards the feet?

If so, how would the head get the electricity?

I thought i was so dumb when i started, holding the hand cylinders as the directions said, in my hands.
I thought i was smarter to attach them on my arms so i could read etc.

But maybe all this time the lyme and babesia in my hands has been untreated! No wonder my lyme arthritis in thumbs is worse!

Thanks,
----Polly Polygonum

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by springshowers:
MB I have not really read that you leave comments about any obvious herx reaction you get after your treatments? Have you been able to track any herxing that has come from your rifing?
Sorry if you included that already. I see you write what the immediate response or feelings are of doing the session though.

Underneath each report they are updated with a 24hr and 48hr report. Since I do a treatment every 48 hours, this works.

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

January 26th, 2011 9:30AM: This was my 41st Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. This is another Babesia session, however I have taken the original numbers (except 5,776) and increased the harmonic by multiplying them by 3. The original numbers are from the list dated Jan 18 th, 2011. No significant progress is noticed. Night sweats remain absent, which is positive. Same with shortness of breath. Babesia does not appear to be an issue.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Babesia Species
  • Frequency: 1: 228 hz 2: 2280 hz 3: 3012hz
    4: 6332 hz 5: 5776 hz,
  • Dose: 5 min each
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Stomach Content: Full
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1 in morning.
    Exercise: None
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1 - 6 produced No effect[/b]

24hr: I woke feeling extremely tired. I decided to add 20 drops of Banderol x 2 without building up.

48hr: Woke up at 4 a.m. feeling "decent." Took Banderol again 20 dp x 2 Began taking Humaworm full dose.

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The frequencies get to the head without attaching the contacts to it, so it does not just affect what lies between the path.

The hands and feet have lots of joints and places for the Lyme to hide. Cindy would sometimes hold the contacts and sometimes strap them to her wrist.

I would run the current both directions, sometimes positive on the feet, and the sometimes positive on the hands.

It would probably work better on the hands, to actually hold the contacts. Test it out, and see if it makes a difference.

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Canefan---- You should compare the GB4000 to the BCXUltra. They're about the same price. Springshowers has the BCXUltra.

If i were buying now, i would certainly consider a BCXUltra. It seems to have the same as the GB4000 (yes?) PLUS plasma tubes.

Is that right, Spring?

----Polly Polygonum

average joe
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for average joe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You folks may have discussed this already but I just can't read through the entire thread sorry.

Question: How many are solely using rife without abx at all and of those solely rifing did you have success with this method?

Thanks in advance

--------------------
If you play at the beach, expect to get some sand in your shorts [Smile]

Posts: 223 | From central pa | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

My wife used Cumanda and Samento early into the disease. Once that had done about all it could, we went with frequency treatments.

Most all of her improvement has resulted from that method. We recently used Cumanda to help with Bart treatment, in addition to frequency treatments. that seemed to be a good combination, to keep it from reproducing, in between frequency treatments.

Unfortunately, her stomach only takes so much of these oral treatments, and she had to stop the Cumanda.

She is normal most of the time, but joint pain will start to come back, if we stop treating.

We are stuck at symptom free most of the time, but not cured.

Dan

LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan and Mojo,
Thanks for your replies. I will refer her to DT for the question regarding ozone.
-LAX

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

quote:
Originally posted by average joe:
You folks may have discussed this already but I just can't read through the entire thread sorry.

Question: How many are solely using rife without abx at all and of those solely rifing did you have success with this method?

Thanks in advance

I was on abx's for 5 months for a so called recent infection. After stopping the abx's 7 weeks later I relapsed. I am only rifing now and have backed my symptoms up quickly. So far so good!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

springshowers
Member # 19863

MB oh gosh You go back and update your old posts ? I did not realize that. That is why I missed it.. I do not go backwards and reread..

So thanks for pointing that out..

canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pam,

Thanks. I only know of GB 4000 because so many people (not here) have mentioned that specific one to me.

And a distributor lives only an hour away.

So how many on here use Herbal treatment + Rife?

I'm going after coinfections with Byron White formulas - but I'd love to rife as well.

When you rife - can you go after Lyme each time (and then whichever coinfection is surfacing)?
Or do most only go after either lyme, or bart, or babs in one single session?

DBerg pointed out to me that if my herbal protocol has sent Lyme into cyst form it will be useless.

And that co-infections don't generally hide like Lyme - so I could go after them either way.

Any thoughts
Thanks fam

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

average Joe--- i'm off abx. Thanks to rife i went off abx one year ago. Rifing keeps my symptoms down. The symptoms start building up and then i have to rife again after 1, 2, or 3 days.

I do take herbs, but not a complete Buhner lyme list. From the reaction to rifing, i'd say the rifing is hitting lyme, in spite of the herbs.

Cane--- yes you can hit everything at once, all the coinfections, provided your microbial load is small and won't cause too much of a die-off reaction.

-----Polly Polygonum

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
MB oh gosh You go back and update your old posts ? I did not realize that. That is why I missed it.. I do not go backwards and reread..

So thanks for pointing that out..

I reupdate the "last" post prior to the latest one I make. That way people can see the results that followed 24 and 48hr after that particular treatment. I also often try to include a brief update in the "current" report.

Bottomline -- not much to report really.

--------------------

springshowers
Member # 19863

Do you feel it is absolutely true that with Rife you should not have any worry of the biofilm issues where the bugs can and do live and hide from the immune system and from penetration of antibiotics.

Upon first thought it seems obvious but upon deeper thought I am not sure that these biofilms are still not an issues with the frequency application. They could still be strong enough to hold together and stay alive and protected enough so that they can live through a treatment that is such as rife.

Thoughts?

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I'm posting this message below wrote by asummers as she is unable to post here any longer [Frown]

Dear Fellow Lymenet Members,

I haven't been present on this thread for a while due to lymenet banning all users that are located outside of the USA & Canada. This decision was made due to a large amount of spam coming in from different countries. So unfortunately, I won't be able to post anymore L I do want you to know that I can still read lymenet and I will be following this thread in particular. If anyone ever needed to contact me, you can reach me at my personal email address of: [email protected] I am also on www.rifeforum.com , lymestrategies, yahoo groups dealing with lyme & rife.

I hope one day this problem can be resolved and I can go back to being a regular contributor on this wonderful thread.

Thanks to Juli for posting this for me!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

springshowers
Member # 19863

Hello

That is too bad about Asummers. I enjoyed the contribution and dialog and conversations and posts. It makes no sense to ban everyone from out of the country.
I will keep faith that it is a temp thing and a sort of mistake and overkill and they will "fix" it soon so those valuable members can come back freely..
Thanks for sending the message and contact information!!

Blessings and I hope your doing well...!

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I was not aware of the spam problem, and I hope there is a better solution coming.

I think biofilm is a problem because I still beleive it is ultimately the immune system that is doing a lot of the killing.

The frequencies likely kill some Lyme outright, but I am fairly sure it only damages some of it, and the immune system finishes it off.

Just one example of how weak some pathogens are:

I woke up with the Flu yesterday. I provoked it out using MMS as Cindy has had it for four days now, and has been pretty sick.

If I was going to get it, I wanted it now, as this weekend we have a lot going on. The MMS I took the night before seemed to bring it out while I slept. The big D and nausea and weakness were typical symptoms.

I took five drops of MMS right away, and followed up with three drops every one or two hours, for a total of four doses, after I woke up.

The nausea went away, and my symptoms were leaving in under eight hours. I went in the sauna last night a sweat it out, and was wiped out, and went to bed.

This morning I am feeling fine.

This is what can be accomplished, when you try different treatments. Someone with Lyme could not do this, but no body gets rid of the Flu in a few hours. This is the first time I have shortened it to this short time. It took some trial and error, but this worked very well.

Now I can enjoy the weekend.

Just a warning. If you are in the middle of the Flu, it may not be smart to try this. You either have to do it right from the first symptom, and follow up, or not at all.

It is hard on the body to wipe out the virus too fast, if there is too much present already. I have made that mistake also.

Again, someone with Lyme should probably leave this alone. Killing a lot of the Flu virus and Lyme at the same time is not going to go real well.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Do you feel it is absolutely true that with Rife you should not have any worry of the biofilm issues where the bugs can and do live and hide from the immune system and from penetration of antibiotics.

Upon first thought it seems obvious but upon deeper thought I am not sure that these biofilms are still not an issues with the frequency application. They could still be strong enough to hold together and stay alive and protected enough so that they can live through a treatment that is such as rife.

Thoughts?

I do not believe they play a significant role. The only role they play are that within those films you'll find cystic forms, which are likely more prevalent in Biofilms by design. The film itself wouldn't play a role in protecting it though when exposed to rife (In my opinion)

--------------------

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Dan, LOMATIUM is for flu!

Historically, LOMATIUM saved the Washoe Indian tribe from the 1918 pandemic flu!

If you had a small bottle of LOMATIUM extract on your shelf, you could have used it!

I don't know how many bottles it takes to treat flu. I read that it takes one pound of fresh herb to treat 3 days of 1918 pandemic flu.

----Polly Polygonum

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

January 28th, 2011 9:00 AM: This was my 42nd Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Repeating the Doug frequencies of 484, 610, 690, and 864, except I'm multiplying them by 5 this time. Each session I have increased to a higher harmonic. I started Humaorm today, and yesterday 20 dp x 2 of Banderol. Health is some times stable but mental health is not lately.

• 1: Frequency: 1: 3872 2: 4880 3: 5520 4: 6912
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Exercise: 30 Min
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1- 4 None

24hr: No change. Banderol is up to 20dpx2 still, plus Humaworm.

48hr: No significant changes noted. Some mild night sweats noted.

--------------------

kadee
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I was not aware of the spam problem, and I hope there is a better solution coming.
Here is some background information, Dan:

IP Address banned - couldn't post on forum

Fortunately Europeans can still participate here [Smile] and unfortunately the ones from Asia and Australia cannot. [Frown]

Posts: 269 | From Germany | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by METALLlC BLUE:
quote:

Thoughts?

I do not believe they play a significant role. The only role they play are that within those films you'll find cystic forms, which are likely more prevalent in Biofilms by design. The film itself wouldn't play a role in protecting it though when exposed to rife (In my opinion)
It's been awhile since I read Bryron R. book but I thought he said that biofilms are no problem for rife.
Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

You might tell her to use an anonymous Proxy IP address to bypass the "Spam filter."

Look them up on the web for free. You can browse through another website basically and see the forum.

--------------------

springshowers
Member # 19863

quote:
D Bergy I think biofilm is a problem because I still beleive it is ultimately the immune system that is doing a lot of the killing.

The frequencies likely kill some Lyme outright, but I am fairly sure it only damages some of it, and the immune system finishes it off.

Dan Can you elaborate a bit more on your ideas of biofilm? Thanks much.
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement