LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 24)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
springshowers
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh THanks Dan.. WEll I know she posted her info on it too so I also wondered if you got a inside info I could have added to my list.. But. I gotcha now..

I am going to try some of the other numbers just to cover bases even though the simple six I use does work for me....

Hope all is well. I saw your post Dan about testing rife. I hope it goes well...

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
Sorry, I meant to thank you springshowers for the toenail frequencies. I guess I should not post in a hurry.

Actually I would like to thank everyone here for posting their experiences. It really is useful.

It is a very good reference when you are looking for a particular treatment. Too bad it is not indexed.

Dan

That's what my Rife Frequency List thread is for. However, that primarily was supposed to focus on infections involved in the "Complex" of Lyme Disease, it wasn't meant to be a database for anything and everything rife related.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try this E-mail for Dave, the guy who repairs frequency machines.

[email protected]

Give him a good description of what kind machine it is, and what the problem is also.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan--

I plan on repairing my Ultimate B3 in the next couple of weeks. Do you think I should see if I can send it to this DaveF or should I send it back to the company who built it? Any opinions?

Thanks!

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would send it back to the company that built it. It is mainly a circuit board and then programming. I have taken mine apart, and there is not much that can be repaired. It is a matter of replacing parts.

The manufacturer has all of the replacement parts.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

If its any consolation, mine is going to have to be sent in. It just does not run very long without shutting down. I think I wore it out.

Dan

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Dan. Yeah, I think you remember that I blew mine up by plugging it into the wrong voltage. My hope is that I can keep my B3 in Philly for when I travel home & then use my GB in Australia. That way I don't have to transport it home all the time.

I can see why you would have worn it out [Smile] Treating the whole family & using it almost everyday.

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Dan. I have such anxiety to begin with, but this is definitely causing a great deal!

liz

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I ran a Bart sweep from 826 to 836 Hz. The hypothesis being that maybe more than one species of Bart is present, and that the killing frequency may be somewhat different between species.

She got a strong response at 835.5 or slightly before that frequency. I will test that again, narrowing it down by running a sweep from 835 to 836 Hz.

Nothing to get too excited about right now, but her immediate reaction was similar to the normal 832 Hz frequency. She felt like her feet were swelling, and she had pain in various joints after treatment.

Since I did sweep through 832 Hz, it could be just residual effects. I should be able to tell with the next, more focused sweep.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I ran the proposed bart sweep in a narrow range of 835 to 836. It produced the same reactions as 832 Hz except the frequency made her teeth hurt also.
That was a new reaction.

What does it mean? I really do not know, but it could be a different strain of Bart, or a slightly different form of the same strain. It also could be a big coincidence, and it means nothing.

The exact frequency seems to be from 835.4 to 835.6
I will run this along with the 832 Hz frequency and see what happens.

I do have a problem in that the GB puked out all together while running some Lyme frequencies. It does not turn on now, so I definitely will have to send it in now.

My brother is using my EMX, so I guess I will just have to wait.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just so everyone knows, I always update my session entries a few days later to show what happened "after" that particular session was done. I usually measure in hours, 24, 48, etc. The last session (The 12th session) is on page 23, and an example is that at 144hrs (How long I waited until the next session, which is today), I am feeling much better. Whether that improvement is because of other causes is probable, but long term progress is what is being ultimately measured here.

Here is the next session:

October 26, 2010 12:47 PM: This was my 13th Treatment. I waited 144 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I continue to have events interfering with therapy, thus making the sessions irregular. However, I've never gone more than 2 weeks without a session. Today I'm trying a slight change, going with Frequency 610 instead of 612. The reason is to prevent a massive herxheimer while life events are going on, yet, still to get a hit, hopefully which is manageable.

I am attempting to hit borrelia burgdorferi:

• 1: Purpose: Kill Borrelia Burgdorferi
  • 2: Purpose: Detox & reduce inflammation
  • Make: Rife Labs
  • Machine Model: EMEM3D2
  • 1: Frequency: 610 hz,
  • 2: Frequency: 10,000hz
  • 1: Dose: 3 min
  • 2: Dose: 3 min
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body
  • Duration: 144 hours
  • Interval: 1 min
  • Clothing: Cotton Tee Shirt, Cotton PJ pants
  • Stomach Content: Full
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, INFLAMYAR 20 dp of each x 3.
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 5dp x 3 in 4oz Fluid, Trace Minerals Research Iron 22mg x 1,
  • Post Water: 16oz filtered w 1 tsp Sodium
    Bicarbonate.
  • Exercise: 60mins on Stationary Bike immediately following treatment
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment -- 1: Pressure inside head, Nausea. 2: None.
  • Health Function Scale: 35%

[ 11-04-2010, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm beginning to wonder if I do in fact herx from some of the Bart Frequencies. I noticed a certain pain that I associate with Bart was bothersome last week so I did almost every bart frequency for two to three minutes last Friday.

I was somewhat sick on Sat (but I attributed it to going to Euchre club on Fri eve). I was MAJOR sick on Sunday and still sick on Monday.

Hmmmmm One was a new frequency - 357, I think? I picked it up on this thread recently.

Is it a good idea to treat for everything at once or concentrate on only one illness at a time? I've been rifing for Babs once per week with very strong herxes and doing Lyme/Erlich and parasites every other week (alternating weeks). And then doing only six or seven Bart for 3 min each.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Try out 357 by itself once, and see what happens.

I think you have to hit everything, once you have nailed down what you have to treat. Lyme does not have to be treated real often, but Bart does.

Bart comes back faster than anything I have dealt with before, other than cold viruses.

Babesia seems to be easier to knock down than Bart, and it does not seem to come back quickly, but the reaction to treatment can be pretty intense.

I think an organized schedule of treatment is the way to go, and then tweak it once in a while. Eventually, you will find a routine that works well, from experience.

Dan

SandraB
Member # 19514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SandraB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys,

I mostly lurk here. A friend let me borrow her old B3 with Amp which she said is the predecessor to the GB4000.

It says it can run 8 frequencies at once but does anyone have any input as to if it would be better to run them as individual frequencies or group?

It certainly saves time but I want to do it as right as possible to give myself the best chance of improving. Thanks.

Sandra

Posts: 17 | From California | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I think it is better to run frequencies one at a time, if for no other reason, than to find out the effective ones.

I only use a handful of frequencies for Lyme. The common ones are 612 Hz, and 2016 Hz. Some people have good results with 432 Hz also.

Running multiple frequencies at once, does work, but you only have one eighth of the power, for each frequency, when running eight frequencies at once.

If you only use a few effective frequencies, instead of running many of unknown effectiveness, time is not much of a problem. By using one at a time, you can determine if the frequency is having any effect, or not.

Dan

SandraB
Member # 19514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SandraB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Dan for your response. One more question. Should I set the amplifier to tolerance? So maybe start with 1 and adjust up; or is that a big issue?

Sandra.

Posts: 17 | From California | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I always use full power and adjust the time of use, instead of the power. At least then you are dealing with only one variable.

You certainly can start with lower power, to begin with. It is a matter of user preference.

Dan

mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THank you, Dan you read my mind on the 357 alone. I will try that later this week.

Right now I'm herxing from doing Babs yesterday.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mariski
Member # 24942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mariski     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am another person who has been reading this thread and not participating. But now I have a question.

A friend of mine has a Perl, which she and I used for an hour last Saturday. She ran a variety of frequencies, including bart -- which seem to affect me the most -- and one for heavy metals, which also affected me.

I have been tired ever since and started to get intense GI problems on Monday. That has resolved since I stopped everything except for minocycline. But now I have a killer headache and feel tingling in my hands and feet.

I am assuming this is a herx. Does that make sense? Is there something else that could be happening?

I had done a number of one hour sessions with my firend's Perl last year, before I started ABX treatment, but didn't have such a strong reaction. So I am puzzled.

Posts: 40 | From New York | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mariski
Member # 24942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mariski     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I answered my own question. I took a short nap and then took some modified citris pectin and I feel soooo much better. Headache is gone, just a bit of tingling left but I am used to that by now.

I think that I didn't really believe I would have a herx from a rife machine. I now think that it is quite possible.

Posts: 40 | From New York | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

From your reaction, I think it was killing Bart that caused some of your symptoms. Particularly the headache.

There seems to be some nerve damage when Bart is killed. My wife had lots of similar symptoms, when we started treating Bart. They did go away after a couple of weeks.

If you try it again, you might want to try the single Bart frequency of 832 Hz and see what reaction you get.

The Perl is a real good device. I am not surprised that you had a response, but you could have had a much worse one.

I am guessing you did not run Bart frequencies before now. Bart hits kind of hard when you treat it this way.

Dan

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Mariski -- Sounds like a herx to me. Hooray!

Also since you rifed for Heavy Metals, you could have moved some around. It would be really important to learn how to eliminate the heavy metals that you are rifing for. You just don't want them to wind up in another part of your body.

I am guessing that by you detoxing (nap = rest, plus your citris pectin) was really helpful.

Please don't forget to detox after rife sessions.

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

October 29, 2010 12:30 PM: This was my 14th Treatment. I waited 72 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Yesterday was a tough day so I took time off. The response to therapy is blurred and so today I've taken an extreme measure of doing 10 minutes of both frequencies 610hz and 10,000hz.

• 1: Dose: 10 min
  • 2: Dose: 10 min
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Duration: 72 hours
  • Stomach Content: Empty
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, INFLAMYAR 20 dp of each x 3.
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 5dp x 3 in 4oz Fluid, Trace Minerals Research Iron 22mg x 1,
    Bicarbonate.
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment -- 1: Pressure inside head, Nausea. 2: None.
  • Health Function Scale: 40%

24hr: Significant fatigue, irritability

48hr: Fatigue, night sweating, irritability.

120hr: Symptoms improved dramatically. A herxheimer reaction was extremely prevalent 12-72 hours after this session.

[ 11-04-2010, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

Mariski
Member # 24942

Dan and Asummers -

Thank you for your responses. I had another session yesterday, for only 20 minutes, which was focused on bart and heavy metals. I actually had a strong reaction in my feet during the session, which does seem to indicate bart!

I am trying to detox. I am continuing to take the pectin and drinking as much water as I can remember to drink. I also had an acupuncture session yesterday right after the rife session which turned out to be quite helpful.

The Perl is an amazing machine. And, according to my acupunturist, my pulse is much stronger now than it was two weeks ago. The only thing that is new has been the rife sessions, so perhaps they are helping.

Asummers - I am a bit concerned about the heavy metals as well as I don't know where they are going. The pectin is a binder, but it is considered to be relatively mild.

Does anyone know what rifing does for heavy metals? Are they pulled apart by the frequencies or just redistributed?

Mariski
Member # 24942

Dan - I just noticed your comment about the single frequency for bart. My friend's Perl has three frequency generators, so it runs three programs simultaneously. The program for bart had ten different frequencies, which ran for about 3 minutes each.

I will see what happens next time with the single Bart frequency of 832 Hz. Thank you for the suggestion.

kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone. I just got my GB 4000 and am starting to rife slowly for lyme. My question is who has had luck with candida and rife? What frequencies worked best?

Thanks

Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Try 464hz.

See the Candida research Romania document in the link below. I have not read all of it yet.

http://www.pulsedtech.ro/

Dan

mojo
Member # 9309

I've been rifing for Babs since early July. The first time I did 2 1/2 mins on all freq. listed here. about a day and a half later I had my worst herx in a couple years!

I've been doing less time but I'm still herxing pretty bad. Yesterday I did only 1 min 15 to 20 seconds and I have a very bad herx right now.

Should I try just using the "short version"?

Any other input??
Thanks!

IckyTicky
Member # 21466

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IckyTicky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone used/purchased a rife machine from Rife101 ?
I like that they will let you pay only half up front, send you the machine, and let you pay the other half within a year.
But I want to know if anyone has one or knows if they are any good.

--------------------
IGM: 18+, 23+, 30+, 31+++, 34+, 39IND, 41++, 58+++, 66+, 83-93IND
IGG: 31+, 39IND, 41+
Also positive for Mycoplasma Pneumoniae and RMSF.
Whole family of 5 dx with Lyme.

Posts: 1014 | From Texas | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

If I remember correctly, the Babesia die off reaction as very bad. But it did clear up faster than what you are experiencing. It would come back again months later.

I had to use the DNA frequencies to get rid of it completely. Maybe that would be the way to go?

Dan

mojo
Member # 9309

I'm confused about what DNA frequencies are? Would I be able to do DNA frequencies on a DTEMEM 5A?

It is hard to beleive I'm still herxing so bad. Today is a very bad day. The headache is brutal.

As always, thanks for the input, Dan.

mojo
Member # 9309

I did a search and the Babs DNA Frequencies are only $15.00. I'll be happy to purchase them if they work on my machine!

I also feel like buying Nyna Silver's book. She has an excellent book on Saunas, too. (but offers a lot of good info on the website)

seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow MB, you can do 60 minutes on a stationary bike? I can dream. Congrats.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

The DNA frequencies will work on any machine for the most part. I would ask for her frequency conversion program when ordering, as it is free.

I run the DNA frequencies in higher ranges. My GB-4000 will only run frequencies in a square wave mode up to 40,000 Hz, so I convert them to just below that limit.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by seekhelp:
Wow MB, you can do 60 minutes on a stationary bike? I can dream. Congrats.

Yeah, it was definitely a big step when it happened, but interestingly enough, I'm still only 35% functional. I've been doing the same bike routine for 5 years now. After years of oral and IV antibiotics, I could do that and move around my house, but the symptoms in other areas are still really bad.

The movement and method doesn't seem to "over-stimulate" my nervous system, and it's easy to adjust the amount of force I use.

I do it to keep my circulatory system moving and in shape, and for detox.

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Novemember 4th, 2010 12:00 PM: This was my 15th Treatment. I waited 120 hours to begin this treatment since the last. The reaction to the last treatment was powerful. It appears that if a therapy is done correctly in my case, with the appropriate time-dose and frequency, that 48 hr breaks are no longer sufficient. A more appropriate time frame would be 72-96hrs. Today I will repeat my last routine to record the effects. Today I am also implementing a new "Health" Gauge. This gauge will be based on a scale of 0% to 100% functionality of health. Perfect health, no symptoms, and no limitations would be 100% function.

• 1: Dose: 10 min
  • 2: Dose: 10 min
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Duration: 120 hours
    Bicarbonate.
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment -- 1: None. 2: Pressure in Ears.

24hr: Irritability, low frustration tolerance. Discomfort being touched.

48: Strong irritability, anger

72: No Herxheimer

168: Night Sweats, Symptoms Remain

[ 11-11-2010, 06:54 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

For those interested in the Health Function Scale that I use, I created this many years ago, but hadn't thought to apply it as a "marker" to my Rife therapy until now:

The percentile concept is based on primitive outlines. I've described them to my physicians -- who also were very shocked at my seemingly simplistic "subjective" numbers.

They are even more surprised to realize they aren't subjective once explained.

0% is death

5% is dependence on hospital staff in the ICU and requires the patient be on machines to survive, including IV feeding, fluids etc, potential surgery and comprehensive testing. Loss of consciousness is a hallmark as a direct result of the infection. Fevers of excess may be present, but the condition is acute and dangerous.

10% Patient is still conscious but incapable of meeting minimal care, suffering is unbearable and medication intervention for pain, and other care is needed. The patient may have difficulty communicating by voice. At 10% function the patient does not require ICU care, but is hospitalized and usually requires IV care and monitoring to ensure basic needs are met to help them avoid sliding further down to 5% or death.

15%: Patient can perform one or a few minimal tasks, including lifting a cup to sip, eating small bites of sauce or broth. A monitor should be available to encourage or help if needed, since crippling fatigue or other neurological symptoms may impair them from "easily" accomplishing these minimal feats. Pain intervention is necessary, and hospitalization to monitor progress.

20%: Patient must be hospitalized, as food and fluid intake are too low for the patient to survive long without immediate medical intervention. Patient is conscientious of their inability, alert and concerned, but none the less, knows they must be hospitalized. Cognitive deficits and confusion, anxiety and pain are present. Patient will likely need a wheelchair

25%" Symptoms are intolerable without medication intervention, however while it may be debilitating the patient can generally eat minimal solid or mixed foods and drink a couple cups of water per day, they are not self sufficient and require a home supporter to cook, help them ambulate, and cloth them and bath them. A cane or walker -- or using the walls/railings to stay upright are needed. Patient may not be able to get up to take their meds alone, or be able to organize them. Monitoring is needed by a support person.

30%: Symptoms are tolerable but unpleasant. Patient can eat and drink enough to sustain self, fundamental survival is not threatened at this point. Emotional and physical symptoms are not viewed as separate. If suicidal feelings grow more intense, the percentage of function can significantly decline with that symptom alone. 30% is marked by declines in psychiatric care, including deeper depressions, burnout, exhaustion and other psychological conflicts that result from being between the world of entirely crippled, vs functional. 35% is also marked by frustration. A limbo of sorts. Surviving but not thriving. Suffering is tolerable, yet complacency and isolation require visits from family, friends or other supports within the home or via some other source, i.e. phone, internet etc.

35% Individual can generally eat a few meals per day, and meet the normal values of 64oz, and get at least 3-4 hours of "tolerable" sleep. They can walk, talk, and move around alone without a walker within a limited space. Usually homebound except on occasions when they must push to meet serious obligations such as seeing a doctor. The patient can do some exercise, anywhere from 15-60 mins of mild to moderate activity, depending on the individual activity chosen.

40%: No longer homebound. Fundamental survival is not threatened, social activity increases, cognitive skills are reasonable enough for others to assume you are in top health. Physically, appearance improves, pain decreases, and exercise can include walking outside, or even light short distance jogging, but the individuals tolerance for activity must be built to achieve it.

45%: Individual can endure social outings like concerts, even part time work, if they are stable at 45%, but the work must be flexible. The individual may start taking a class, or even carry on a new relationship. Normalization of cultural lifestyle begins to return, such as reading, going to movies, and mood and behavior are reasonably stablized.

50%: At this point, you're able to function like the average person who is having an "off" day. The average person can work full time on an off day, and so could a Lyme patient who stayed consistently at 50% function. They won't be the best worker, but they won't be the worst and they'll be able to tolerate it without feeling they're killing themselves.

55-75% are marked by subtle changes in improvements in abilities. As neurological changes and pain decrease, biological chemistry is restored, so sleep is long term, deep, restful, and the ability to perform mathematics, visual activity, sports, and full time schooling with also working part time -- are all accessible. There is less need to be hyper vigilant about "planning." Plans can be made knowing that deep deviations won't be likely.

75% and higher are marked by typical lifestyle of the average individual. Most healthy human beings without infection live day to day between 95 and 75% depending on environmental activity, social relationships, meeting goals and engaging oneself in purposeful and meaningful living.

100% is ideal, which is reached occasionally by everyone -- it is usually something we carefully prepare for, with discipline, such as getting deep sleep, preparing in advance for testing or physical activity like sports, or other use of skill sets. The average person is not disciplined and highly goal oriented in a fashion that requires feeling 100%, thus most people don't eat perfectly, don't sleep as much as would be optimal, and certainly they don't exercise as often as would be encouraged. Those who do these things, would see 100% function more often than the average.

Hope this provides you a run down of "objective" indications of functionality. I basically wrote out a list like this for my physician and I had them read it. I said "Ok, now whenever I say a percentage, from this point onward you will simply know what I am factually capable or incapable, and what my needs are. They found it quite useful. For them it was a bit like the 1-10 scale except comprehensive, identifying literal "function vs. non-functional" internal and external activity of the individual.

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I really appreciate your objective assessment of your treatment.

It will make it easier, over time, for us to also see how you are faring with continued treatment.

I hope you provide a three or six month summary for us, as it is hard for us to see any longer term changes, that are apparent to yourself.

Keep up the good work.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Yeah, no problem. The trends are easier for me to see as time passes. The two key factors that patients need to be concerned about, based on my observation when specifically attacking borrelia burdorferi alone is duration of the treatment time itself and Detoxification. 3 mins is the currently recommended time frame per frequency, but I find fault with that. If after 2-3 sessions an individual does not find a key frequency, such as 610,611,or 612 working, but they tested positive with say, Igenex, or another lab, then B31 borrelia burdorferi should absolutely respond to that frequency range.

Beware, not everyone has the B31 strain, but if you tested positive you can be sure these instruction will be accurate. If you didn't test positive, but still react following this routine, it should confirm this specific strain. Co-infections and other factors should not change the fact that substantially herxheimer reactions should take place. How you cope with the reaction important.

The second key is Detox. Sweating is an absolute must, or exercise. Fluid intake should be substantially increased and include detoxification methods, such as using lemon water, Baking Soda, or another Detox aid that can be diluted in the water. To get the "sweat" effect, if very sick, wear more clothing to retain heat. Make sure to remove the clothing immediately after it is saturated to avoid reabsorbing anything the body has removed. Stretching can be equally effective as exercise, but stay warm/hot. If you have exercise induced exhaustion, figure out another way, such as a sauna, or taking detox baths. I'm aware that some people have heart issues and other "heat" intolerances, and so you'll need to try the baking soda or other alkalizing methods.

Detox should be done immediately within an hour of finishing Rife, as it's clear the toxic load increases immediately upon killing some of the bacteria.

If you can no detox, for whatever reason, treatment timing should be kept minimal to induce "some" herxheimer reactions, but they should be kept tolerable and you should not begin your next session until the reaction is gone.

If you are unable to define whether you had a reaction or not even at high numbers/duration, then either the frequency is wrong, or you have an extremely efficient detox system. Chances are that isn't the case if you've had Herxheimer reactions in the past with other treatments, and so, we can presume the issue is that the frequency is simply not the right one for you. You may have Lyme Disease, but it could be a European strain, or perhaps one of the hundred others that isn't presently tested for using Igenex or commercial labs.

--------------------

springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MB I also use a 1 to 10 scale.. Same as yours pretty much but I do not follow yours well as your bottom numbers are so severe and in hospital and then its only a few points at 50 percent that you can work full time even though your not a great worker.

For me.. I feel at 50 percent functional in life that you could not work full time at all..

Just my perspective and what would fit me. We each have different things and symptoms to consider that would make only a very generalized rating system including things like pain and fatigue and then something like hours able to be out of bed and quality of that time in relation to symptoms etc.

We each have our own situations and considerations.

Such as too 35 or 40 percent functional but can ride the bike for 60 minutes that does not match up for my situation either. I would never be able to do that at that level.
Not til I am at 5 to 7 can i start "doing" things with my body that are past gentle stretching in bed. I will completely have post malaise and be so much worse for a week later if I did 60 minutes on a bike or any cardio or exercise at that level.

Again we are all different..

Glad you posted your explainations so we can interpret what it means for you when you write those numbers as to where your at.....

I think others and including myself could never use your ratings for ourselves as it just does not fit and is not one rating fits all.

If there was a more general and obvious flow and more generic rating system from a doctor or someone such as that to use that was put together we may all be able to use something like that.. but it would have to be much more general to fit the wide variety of people situations and symptoms and even more variables.

I have followed along others who have used numbers and when i dig deeper after they say they are at like 30 percent and then I find out they are working full time I just realize for sure how we all think and feel and rate things so hugely different. So i always like to ask before i assume and see what they are talking about and meaning...

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Sweeps can really help nail down an effective frequency. If 612 Hz is not working, and the person is not on antibiotics, a sweep can help.

It is entirely possible that the effective frequency is not far from 612 Hz. There are different strains, but not completely different species. There may be an effective frequency within 5 Hz, one way or another.

I was just starting to experiment with the Bart frequency 832 Hz. I did get a response between 835.4 to 835.6 Hz. Then my GB died, so I have not confirmed it as well as I would have liked.

I will never know for certain if it is the same strain, a different one, or even if it is Bart with 100% accuracy, but if it helps symptoms then it is useful.

Anyone can do this with Lyme or whatever. It may reveal something, or not, but it is worth a try.

The good news is even without treatment for over a week, there has been no symptoms yet. I fully expect some if it goes too long.

Dan

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

kimmie -- just read on another website about someone using 1550 in conjunction with 465 for candida. They also mentioned that 30 minutes after the session they had to 'eliminate' so just be mindful of that.

i do think that somewhere in this thread there was someone that was using the candida frequencies, just can't remember who.

Mariski -- You ask a good question about what happens to heavy metals when you rife. I feel that I either read about it in Dr. K's info, or something that lymenet member GiGi posted, or in Dr. Sylver's book. Sorry I can't be more helpful. I think they are pulled apart & then can still attach themselves to other parts of the body. Darn buggers! I really think if you are going to try & tackle heavy metals then you need to use a heavy duty binder.

mojo -- when you say 'short version' are you asking if you should remain at 1 min 20 secs? i wasn't sure of your question [Smile]

MB -- thank you for your assessment scale. I think it is an excellent idea to write out what you think your percentages are. SS was right when she said all of our percentage scales would be different. So it is good to know what you mean when YOU say 40%. I hope that by spacing out your rife sessions you will find a bit of relief in your herx symptom. Thanks again for taking the time to post for us. I find it very interesting reading.

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

I am posting this question for a fellow lymie:

Is anyone selling or know of anyone that wants to sell a DT 5a Machine? If so, please email Lisa:

[email protected]

Thanks

mojo
Member # 9309

asummers - I was referring to an abbreviated (less frequencies) session.

I think it's

76, 570 and 1584? I have it written down somewhere.

lymeboy
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you actually build your own Rife on a budget?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

You can build a Doug Coil, and the instructions are on this site.

http://dougcoilmachine.com/freestuff.html

Dan

Lauralyme
Member # 15021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lauralyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anybody know the frequencies for
roundworm or tapeworm?

--------------------
Fall down seven times, get up eight
~Japanese proverb

Posts: 1146 | From west coast | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Well * Being
Member # 29048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Well * Being     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for info. I think that frequencies and herbs may be the answer for me. Killing bugs isn't as hard for me as offloading toxins. I hope to learn to do that effectively and inexpensively.
Posts: 1 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Lauralyme,
Here are some frex for tapeworm:

164 187 453 523 542 623 843 854 1223 803 8300 3032 5522 142 187 624 662

Here are some frex for roundworm:

104 120 1200 128 240 2400 650 688 332 422 112 721 942 20 3212 732 4412 543 772 827 835 4152 5897 7159 35

----Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm amazed at how well i'm doing. It's not just a plateau, i keep getting better.

I went 4 days without rifing. There was an occasonal ear pain or eye pain, occasionally head would get a bit thick.

I need to do a treatment now. Often I don't treat until i feel compelled to, when symptoms are annoying, like head feels thick, and won't go away.

I still take Japanese Knotweed , Andrographis, and Sarsaparilla (Buhner herbs), plus Coptis, Elecampane, Noni, GSE, and RAintree brand Amazon A-P, plus a lot of supplements.

----Polly Polygonum
----or Nilufar Knotweed

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Pam! which of your supplements is the killing one? kntoweed and andrographis? are you encapsulating your own stuff?
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lauralyme
Member # 15021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lauralyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much pamoisondelume

--------------------
Fall down seven times, get up eight
~Japanese proverb

Posts: 1146 | From west coast | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTTaylor
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTTaylor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I purchased Char Boehm frequency sets for Babesia. I can't repeat the frequencies I am using since I signed a disclaimer. I didn't realize until I set my EMEM 3D for the frequencies that my machine only shows for example 0000.0 and not 0000.00 . It doesn't show the hundreths. Anyone know if this matters for hitting the bacteria? I wrote to her site but haven't heard back yet. Thanks for any input. Beth
Posts: 63 | From eastern Washinton state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Round it to the nearest tenth. I have to round up or down also, but I still get results.

I have had better results using higher harmonics rather than lower ones. I make a habit of converting them to the highest harmonic my machine can run.

Dan

mojo
Member # 9309

Two updates:

I tried the 375 alone for Bart (but only for two minutes) and got no noticeable reaction. I will try again this week for three minutes and add 832 and 1518 (my old standbys) and see what happens!

I did the short version of Babs yesterday - a minute and a half of:

76, 570 and 1584 WOW I had my Babs herx superheadache last night about 12 hours afterwards. I typically herx worse 24 hours later so we'll see what happens the rest of today.

I even did a sauna last night. Saunas generally help with my herxes - except nothing seems to touch the Babs herxes.

These are just comments from me but I really appreciate the input from you all!

kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan or anyone,

Do you recommend Char Boehm's DNA frequencies?
Interested for lyme and possible c-diff.
Any ideas?

Kim

Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Did 357, 832 and 1518 for 3 min each last night and have a pretty good herx going this a.m.

I never used to herx on 832 or 1518 (even when I did them for 6 min) so the 357 (at three min not two) is a significant frequency for me!

I have a very sharp headache - but not as 'sharp' as my Babs herx headaches - if that makes sense!

Still figuring this all out!

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Char's DNA frequencies have affected pathogen I have tried them with so far. Affect meaning they did something, but I am not always sure what.

They eliminated the Babesia symptoms that she had earlier in our treatment. I consider that one a 100% success.

I have run both the Lyme and the Bart DNA sets, and they have an effect, but I have no cure yet. I have not used the Bart frequencies much, due to problems with my GB-4000, which still are happening.

I have used the first ten DNA Lyme frequencies for quite a while, and there does seem to be much less of it, and that may be from these frequencies, or not. I cannot tell for sure.

What seems to happen when I run them, is the Lyme comes out into an active form, withn a day or two, and then I hit them with 612 Hz and 2016 Hz. I have had this effect every time I have used them.

I think they are worth trying out. I need to get my machine problem resolved before I can really determine what the Lyme and Bart DNA frequencies are accomplishing.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Novemember 11th, 2010 12:00 PM: This was my 16th Treatment. I waited 168 hours to begin this treatment since the last. The reaction to the last treatment was the same as the one before it: Very strong. Using ten minutes instead of 3 seems to work. I am going to attempt to go after Babesia species now instead of borrelia-, as this has presented itself lately after Malarone was removed from the protocol a few months back. I will use the Babesia cycle of three which is typically used here since it's an easy routine but I will remove the Detox Frequency of 10,000 The Trace Mineral Research Iron supplement has been removed. No progress was made while using it.

I am attempting to hit Babesia (Unknown Strain, possibilities include one of these listed: B. divergens, B. bigemina, B. equi, B. microti, B. duncani. Testing with Igenex was negative for Microti.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Babesia Species
  • 1: Frequency: 76, 570, 1583-4(drift) hz,
    1: Dose: 5 min each (10 for drift)
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Duration: 168 hours
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 5dp x 3 in 4oz Fluid,
    Bicarbonate.
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment -- 1: None, 2: Left Knee Ache, 3: Bowel Urgency

24hr: Nothing significant
36hr: Some mood swings and irritability
48hrs: Mood changes, more severe, irritability and splitting headache.
72hrs: Irritability, Anxiety
96hrs: No Herxheimer noted.

[ 11-15-2010, 01:45 PM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by lymielauren28:
Hey all!

Haven't been on in a while and wanted to update everyone on my last 8 weeks.

As most of you know I've been battling a chronic Lyme, babs, bart infection for about 5 years now. In the last year rifing has taken me from about 30% to 95%.

I was reinfected the begining of April and became horribly ill with new symptoms.

This time around I began rifing DAILY and that's what finally helped me turn the corner. My daily treatments included 20,27,357,550,570,76, and 832. I also ramped up my Lyme treatments to every 3 days using 432,612, and 1224.

As soon as I ramped up and got really agressive in my treatment I began improving in leaps and bounds.

I'm now back to 95% and since improving have backed off and am only rifing every 3 days with the first set of frequencies and once a week for Lyme. With my new infection 357 and 550 seemed to help the most.

I'm still astounded by these machines and their ability to KILL pathogens and so grateful for all of you here. I've also begun treating some friends and coworkers for different things with positive results and will post about that in another thread.

Lauren, How many minutes per frequency, and can you tell me what you're attempt to do which each frequency you've chosen? I notice you did not use 2016hz, is there a reason?

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

I'm interested in whether anyone has tried higher octaves of the Babesia frequencies: The main frequencies are 76, 570, 1,583 thru 1,584. Here are the octaves

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

I decided to do 5 mins per frequency for the Babesia ones: 76, 570, and 1583-1584. The last two I did 10 mins total using (drift), since the numbers kept swinging back and forth.

--------------------

mojo
Member # 9309

Yikes, MB. I can only do 1 1/2 min of those freq. and I have a huge herx.

Let us know how you do.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Just a little experiment I did to eliminate any possibility of placebo effect.

I ran the GB-4000 and MOPA using 612, 2016 and 832 Hz, while my wife was in our Finnish Sauna, in the basement. She has not had any symptoms of anything while the GB-4000 was out of commission.

When she came out, she had hip pain. She did not have it before she went in, and she did not understand why it hurt after. I only told her today why it hurt.

After that, with her knowledge, I ran the DNA Bart frequencies, or at least half of them. Then my machine quit again. These frequencies caused ankle pain that lasted through the next day.

I am getting a new main board as it is the only thing that has not been replaced. I will be without again for a while.

I also ran the Candida frequency of 464 Hz on myself, two days in a row. I really have no idea if it did anything, but both times it made me very sleepy. Has anyone else run this frequency, and had that effect?

Dan

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all,
Anyone know any good frequencies for epstein bar and strep? I got sick about 3 weeks ago and cannot seem to shake it. Mainly very soar throat and low grade fever and just a generally ill feeling.

Anybody rifed for these 2 with any success? Thanks!

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
880 is what I've been told works for EBV. You'll have to check the CAFL list for strep.

EBV is reputed to clear pretty easily without heavy herxing.

If you're going after viruses, 448 is for XMRV and 228 and 1820 for HHV-6.

Some people have reported that after killing one virus, others sometimes pop up, for instance a person once reported getting a case of the shingles after eradicating EBV. Both of these are herpes family viruses. I don't know what the relationship is, but be prepared just in case.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor. Consult with a doctor for medical advice.

--------------------
-chaps
�Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!�

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoremuscles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All,

I am just reading this thread now. I read a bit of it much earlier I think, maybe a few months back, and may even made a comment or two (not sure), but have not had a clear enough head to return. There is a lot here! So much so that the thought of plowing through was very daunting.

I am amazed by all the responses of the posters, and have learned a lot. I have been using a Doug coil for over two years now with mixed results.

GI problems have improved enormously, though gut is still a mess by any objective standard. Neuro stuff has been up and down. Eyes too. Bladder still sucks.

Post-exertional fatigue, which can follow the smallest bit of effort -- say, slightly squatting down, thus stretching thigh -- is still beyond awful, though a good bit less so. Insomnia is a tad better at times, but a Herx makes it MUCH worse. Muscle weakness is not any better, and is in some ways worse.

MS-like cramps, fasciculations, electrical impulses, spasms, spasticity, deep slow twitches resulting in muscle lock-out, all in lower legs, ankles and feet, had improved a while, but now are flaring very badly. Herx? Flare? New bug emerging? New strain? Who knows...

There is much more, I am sure -- but that's all I can think of at the moment.

I have been positive for bart, babs, myco ferm, myco pn, HHV1, and off the charts for EBV and borrelia. Probably more stuff too.

First question --

How often are people treating for co-infections?

Thanks very much for all the great info here!

Edited to say: Overall energy and strength has improved greatly. But I am still completely disabled.

Posts: 845 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone, have you checked for optimal adrenal and thyroid function?
This is huge for me and is probably a big reason I didnt get better with aggressive abx tx. I am putting this out there because it has taken me 4 yrs to get to it.

I am trying to support my adrenals, which hurt and are taxed, because without supporting the adrenals you cannot support thyroid. It is rough going, has thrown me into atrial fibrillation and all kinds of weird other stuff. But I did have some really good days on thyroid before my adrenals crashed, unable to handle the thyroid metabolism.

www.drrind.com for some good reading. Just checking. [Smile]

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chaps thank you so much! Turns out I have strep - started abx this morning - ceftin. The interesting thing is that a couple of hours after my first dose I had a pretty big Lyme reaction. Interesting since I have had basically zero Lyme symptoms the last few months as a result of rifing. Apparently the abx have stirred up the Lyme. The next few days will be interesting Im sure!

I did find some strep freq though and I do plan on using them starting tomorrow.

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

muscles,
Take heed the comments on supportive therapies for the adrenal glands, thyroid, and rapid duration/dosing of Rife with co-infections. Treatment for co-infections should be very aggressive. A session should be done immediately following a treatment reaction. If no reaction takes place, rinse and repeat daily or every other day if necessary until you either hit the right frequency or feel better.

That's my suggestion. Detox should also be crucial and exercise, like that suggested by Dr. Burrascano should be done as you're body allows. Initial therapy should be such, like classical Physical therapy. Simply lifting arms or performing complex movements like gently squatting, or gently doing bench pressing movements against a vertical wall. Wear extra warm clothing when doing so. Sweat and circulatory flow increase oxygen, and improve symptoms over the long term by allowing tissue regeneration, improved immune function, increased adrenal activity, and of course detox.

Some key things I use that are working:

I built up over a long time to do stationary bicyling, and moderate weight training. I don't do much weights, just enough to ensure they receive attention, blood flow and remain healthy and flexible. I was debilitated entirely for many years. Antibiotics got me to 35%, now the extra percentages come from these techniques.

I use Pekana Detox as my primary detox, with 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda mixed in my workout water. I also add trace minerals (trace mineral research) to that drink. I find using the detox and trace minerals during actual sweating forces my body to absorb and take it all in.

I use copious amounts of ativan to ensure I sleep, even if I must take multiple doses during the night. This improves symptoms drastically. The risk to benefit supports this decision.

That's basically all I do besides Rife at this present time. My adrenals and thyroid appear to be fine after treating them, but treating them did not improve my symptoms, so that wasn't an issue for me, but it often is for others.

Symptom reduction, abnormal stress reduction and improved blood flow are key to normalizing organs, which in turn will help fight off the infection in conjunction with Rife.

I believe in keeping supplements to the bare minimum. Use only that which has proven useful over time, remove the extraneous and see what happens.

--------------------

CD57
Member # 11749

MB, how did you support your adrenals and thyroid? what worked for you?

My doc said today that all the abx in the world (I assume other tx too) won't work if the metabolic platform of these two is not working. Also that you can kill infections by raising the body a degree!

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

I think that the body will re-regulate itself in many instances when the infection is substantially worn down over time, but if the problem has led to strong impairment of an organ or tissue, then additional treatment will be needed.

I used Seriphos to "decrease" my abnormally high Cortisol levels, which it did. I used Ammor Thyroid for the Thyroid. I exercised also, which plays a big role in improving adrenal function.

These two issues weren't exceedingly complex for me. Adrenal exhaustion is a more complicated issue.

Yes, it is true you can kill "some" infectious diseases by raising body temperature, but don't be fooled. There are hundreds of infectious diseases that have adapted methods to survive temps that the human body can adapt to, including 100-105F, so Lyme Disease isn't going to be one of those among the deceased. You might kill some, but most will just convert like they always do into a cyst.

Constant cystic formation, biofilm protection and deep intracellular/ligament/bone/neural tissue are the primary reasons for this illness's resistance.

No matter what angle you come from chemically or biologically, they adapt fast. This is why Rife was the therapy of choice.

Being shot by a bold of lightning is a lot more effective at killing these diseases rather than therapies that take time. Time allows adaptation, immediate assault, doesn't, at least not easily.

--------------------

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LL, I get frequent bladder infections and am given Ceftin for them. Everytime I am on it I herx and I have been on Bicillin for 2 yrs. and 5 mos.

I don't know whether to ask my LLMD to pulse different abx (while doing the bicillin) or just stick with rifing (again, while doing the bicillin).

Dan, Dave sent an idea of what may fix my rife machine. I am still waiting for hubby to try it, but am very hopeful it will work.

liz

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone stopped taking drugs while rifing? I've been treated with antibiotics for lyme, erlichia, babesia (currently) and will be treated for bartonella. How effective is rife for bartonella? I'm tired of feeling sick. What can I expect if I stop with the drugs?

Sheryl

Posts: 258 | From Spokane, WA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoremuscles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Metallic,

Thanks, for the thoughtful response. Those are all good ideas. Unfortunately, my gut is a limiting factor when it comes to supplements, as there is much -- in fact, most things -- I cannot tolerate. This has been getting better, but still anything that must be taken on an empty stomach is out, most every herb is out, and a good number of meds are out as well.

So I have a very limited ability for support and detox. Fortunately, I can tolerate some binders, charcoal and clay notably, and these do help a good bit. I also can take epsom salt baths, and I think they help as well. In addition, I take MB-12 shots nightly, and LDN -- both of which helped a good amount at first, but now I'm not really sure what, if anything, they do.

But any exercise is out, even the mildest. I can't tolerate more than a few steps around the house, and even those have to be a slow, flatfooted shuffle, careful not to flex the calf or shin muscles -- or there will be big trouble later. A month or two ago, I was very close to being able to walk more, into stores for instance, but then with this current flare, about two weeks ago, it all came crashing down.

I have been coiling for co's daily, pretty aggressively, for about 2 years, and was improving slowly. Then this crash! That's why I was asking how much other people did -- thinking I may have been doing too much.

What seems most likely, is that another co- has become active, and I have to figure out which freq will knock it back.

If anyone has any experience with MS-like syx in the legs, and all-around muscle weakness, and has discovered effective freq's to treat with, please let me know.

Thanks again to everyone here.

Posts: 845 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement