LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
calmom
Member # 24054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for calmom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow 10 minutes for the Lyme Frequencies..my problem is how to know which are the ones working. In the BCX there are programs a series of frequencies (which I run fro 3 min each) - I am trying to notice if I have any reaction to a particular frequency - then I might do that one longer,

I just got that book. Impressive, even on the general non-rife info. Guess I'll crack it open tonight.

Thanks fro the encouragement Springshowers - I will definitely keep at it.

Peace,
CalMom

Posts: 29 | From California | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is the greatest book! It really is.

What are the viral frex people are using?

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
calmom
Member # 24054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for calmom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've just tried the program that came with my BCX. The frequencies are 344, 447, 564, 633, 834, 944, 3443, 6534, 7884, 10423, 12534, 17884, 21436
It's supposed be a general viral run - haven;t done anything more yet.

CalMom

Posts: 29 | From California | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How is everyone doing?

I hope great. I have not been around much.

I am still rifing yes. Is still helping. I am kinda plateaing though. I bet that is why people start to switch machines or add things etc..

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan
I remember you were seeking pics of lyme related rashes that almost resembled cigarette burns.
I found a link on this site that looks almost burn related.

Jay

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/033044.html

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without me having to go back and read every page has anyone brought up any frequencies that bust cyst?

jay

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jarjar -- good question.

If I am not mistaken, you can buy frequencies that are cyst busters from this website:

http://www.dnafrequencies.com/

In general, the frequencies that we use kill the bugs are when they are spirochetes. That's why it isn't recommended to be on abx while rifing. (Abx force spiro's into cysts)

Some of us on here, myself included -- are on abx & rifing. I am on a cyst buster and I still herx from rife sessions.

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the photos jarjar.

I am fairly certain that 2016 is a cyst breaking frequency. It is the only frequency I have used in a the last few months for cyst form, and I can no longer see any Lyme symptoms in my wife. I am considering her cured until I see evidence that indicates she is not.

I am in the process of writing up a protocol that I am hoping will make this treatment process much simpler an more effective.

I have a lot of other things I have to attend to right now, but I will get this out as soon as possible. In the mean time, I would suggest running 2016 Hz as often as practical. 612 or 306 Hz for Spirochete form, and possibly 432 Hz also. although I seldom used 432 in the treatment of my wife. It is optional.

That is the sum of the needed frequencies to eliminate Lyme in my opinion. There are power considerations and other technicalities, but I will address these when I can get all of this information together.

Sweep these frequencies also.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I herxed, Yay!

1.5 wks. after my abx injections I rifed.

Lyme 612 - 5 mins.
Fatigue 465, 432 - 5 mins.

Cleansing,detox, pain 337, 10,000 10 mins.

I had fatigue that was soooo much worse than usual, the old sick, really sick, feelings from way back, bellyaches and stuff (worried my UC was acting up), vibrations and pulsating nerves. I had never had vibrations full body and so strong.

I couldn't even figure out what was wrong (lyme brain) and was really getting down. Last night hubby told me he thought it was a herx, because I just rifed Sun.

All the sudden my brain kicked into gear, so I could figure things out. It wasn't because I changed brands of vit. C. It wasn't because we are spreading out my abx injections. These things only happened after rifing. It was the rifing!

Fortunately, taking an epsom salt bath on 2 occasions helped. Amazingly so.

On June 28, I had a lymphatic drainage and the next day I was very fatigued, so I assumed the questionable UC symptoms the next 2 days were from that, but while investigating the above situation I realized I had rifed the day those symptoms started.

So, I will credit the drainage for the fatigue, but since I had the same UC type symptoms after each rifing sessions I am chalking that I to herxing.

That session I used these frx. : 2016 - 5 mins,
for fatigue 465 - 5 mins.

liz

PS I got the fatigue frx from Nenah's book and I didn't realize when I did 612 it was, also, a Lyme frx. So, I guess from now on I am going to rife for Lyme 10 mins. So, maybe Nenah was right saying to rife the frx for 10 mins.

** Correction to above PS: I meant 432 and it wasn't from Nenah's book. It was the frx given for XMRV (chronic fatigue). It may have been from this very thread, but I don't remember.

[ 07-10-2010, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: j_liz ]

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's great Liz! I had something similar happen recently and was horrified till I realized what it was.
Dan can't wait to your protocol but you have helped us so much!

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

That's great Liz! I had something similar happen recently and was horrified till I realized what it was.
Dan can't wait to your protocol but you have helped us so much!

Erica, if you are seeing this, FO!

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
j_liz

432 Hz is also a Lyme frequency, but it looks like you were using it for fatigue from your post. I just wanted to clarify that in case someone tries it for fatigue, and gets a herx instead.

Are you generally improving?

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan thats great if you write up a protocol for others. It was so hard for me to start up and no info and no direction to start in that was very clear at all. It is so needed!!

Hey I wondered though. Havent you had to run co infection numbers for parasites virals and fungals?
I have found I have had to go through them all to get the results and not just one or two or three but all four..

And as you know lots of detox and organ supports esp in the beginning made a big difference but I may have been sicker or not in as good as shape as your wife or ?? who knows..

THANKS for your info...and hard work and constant great input and help...

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

We started out using Cumanda and Samento, and also used MMS for a short time. I am sure that some parasites and other pathogens may have been eliminated or reduced during those treatments.

These other potential problems make treatment more complex, and that is what makes treatment of Lyme more complex than just eliminating the bacteria.

It is also what makes it more complicated in writing up a basic framework of how to treat the disease.

I think Cindy's case of Lyme was fairly straightforward other than the possible co-infection of Babesia, and the almost certain Bartonella infection.

She did not go untreated for years, and was in good heath when she was infected. I knew what her normal self was, and that gave me a base line to go by.

I think the best I can do is make a protocol that will have a very good chance of eliminating the Lyme so if there are some remaining symptoms, you can focus your efforts on another pathogen or condition.

The other problems with other infections, parasites will not be part of that, since I have no solid experience with those issues. But knowing what is not causing you a problem, is useful, and that is part of this.

By eliminating Lyme as a possibility, it allows you to narrow your treatment. So the methodology of treating is at least as important as the treatment itself, in my opinion.

A logical process will go a long ways to making this more productive. Random treating can work also, but it is luck of the draw, and I do not like relying on luck. Simple, logical and effective is what I am after.

Dan

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
j_liz

432 Hz is also a Lyme frequency, but it looks like you were using it for fatigue from your post. I just wanted to clarify that in case someone tries it for fatigue, and gets a herx instead.

Are you generally improving?

Dan

Hi Dan,

In my PS I meant 432, not 612. It was through your post above that I found it was a Lyme frx, too. I believe it is why I herxed, because of the combo of the 2 it was 10 mins of Lyme rifing, not the usual 5 mins. I do.

My herx is gone and today I am going to rife, again.

Oh, and I am going to cross out the 432 on my list "for fatigue" that is. It was one of the frx given for XMRV (chronic fatigue). I will still use it for Lyme. (Sheesh, I have to keep editing. [Roll Eyes] )

liz

[ 07-10-2010, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: j_liz ]

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Liz 432 is a freq for Babs according to my CAFL notes and babs causes fatigue. Also it is the frequency of light as was discussed long ago on this thread. So you might keep that in mind since babs is so common with lyme infections.

Dan thanks for the 2016 tip for cyst if I feel horrible from it I will know I hit something.
You have been a wealth of information on this thread thank you and everyone else that has contributed.

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Hi jarjar,

The light discussion was over my head. Care to simplify it for me? Babs, huh? Good to know, esp since it is fatigue that holds me back, at this point I would say it is my worse symptom.

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

liz, the CAFL freq for babs are
76,570,1583,1584,432,753,5776 there may be more which are listed in this thread under a CAFL link.
As far as 432 being the freq of light. You might want to google 432 freq of light and learn more then what I can explain here.

jay

springshowers
Member # 19863

PS all Do not forget to try to add Fungal and Mold Numbers.

Just maybe try it.

I am have ended up using that a lot here lately as other things fall the the way side.

I am noticing it helping me quite a bit....

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The herx from 2016 is different than a spirochete hitting frequency. It is slower, and not as intense, but lingers longer. It is the best long term Lyme treatment frequency I know of.

Dan

springshowers
Member # 19863

Dan.. That is so interesting.? I remember it being when I stsrted this thread not that long ago that I posted info and other peoples experiences when you decided to Try 2016...

Is it really in this short period of time you have decided it is the best long term lyme frequency you know?

That is pretty amazing.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

With the possible exception of Char Boehm's DNA Lyme frequencies, it is the only cyst busting frequency I know of. I did not thoroughly test her frequencies, because 2016 seemed to work by itself.

It would be easier to treat with a single frequency than several, and with that in mind, I stuck with 2016 Hz. That way it could be more easily reproduced by others if it worked as I hoped it would.

The only reason I could determine that it worked for cyst form was because I knew that 612 Hz only worked for Spirochete form. I had used 612 Hz for over five years, and the bacteria was always able reproduce again over time.

I could use 612 Hz until no more effect was felt and no more Herx would occur. Symptoms would be gone for a while and then come back like clock work. I obviously was only killing an active form of Lyme.

When 612 produced no reaction, 2016 would produce a rather pronounced die off, particularly in the beginning. Not the same type of die off as 612 Hz, but a die off of a different sort.

It also produced it in places that 612 Hz had not affected for a very long time. Places like the face, other areas near the surface of the body. Surely if it was the same form of Lyme that 612 Hz had already eliminated, there would be no reaction.

I also know that surface areas are cleared first and pretty easily. It made no sense that this reaction to 2016 would occur near the surface of the body unless it was a previously untouched form of Lyme.

It is all based on deductive reasoning, and lots of experience in what these frequencies are affecting.

This thread gave me enough anecdotal evidence to try both the 2016 Hz frequency, and the Bart frequency of 832 Hz.

People often think of anecdotal evidence as practically useless. In my experience, it is far more reliable than I would have expected. The proof is in the progress we have made, and others on this thread.

Evidence is evidence, and somehow we have been conditioned not to trust our own evidence. Not only have we been conditioned to this way of thinking, but it has also been limited to medical issues.

We can trust our own good judgment with almost any other subject in life, but not medical treatments and results.

That just is foolishness on the face of it. What is the first thing the doctor finds out when you go in? How are you feeling? Better or worse.
Are they not determining what is working largely based on your appraisal of the situation anyway?

We can do the same as long as we can be objective about it. I have an advantage in that I am not treating myself, so I can be objective more easily than if I was treating myself.

A doctor is an objective third party, and that can be useful, but someone else can just as easily tell when you are well, and when you are suffering. Particularly if they live with you.

2016 Hz worked quite fast, particularly when I got the MOPA. It was pretty obvious it was what was missing from prior treatments.

If I had been using multiple frequencies, I would not have been able to narrow it down to one frequency. By using a couple, I could make progress in finding the bare minimum number of frequencies, to do the job.

I had two goals. The first was to cure my wife, and the second was to make this a more reliable and easier treatment for the rest of the people that would be using it.

There is more to be done, particularly with other co-infections. I am hoping others here can drill down to find single effective frequencies for some of these.

Since the medical community has more or less abandoned us, we are going to have to do it ourselves. I see no reason we cannot do just that.

Dan

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

I bought Bryan Rosners book for rife and really didn't feel I learned that much from it since I had already purchased a machine.

Are there some basic tips that you guys can give me from the Rife Handbook by N.S. that you have found useful? I noticed recently where some are saying run 10,000 for 10 min when you are through for inflamation? Is this from her book. I guess I need to shell out the 130.00 or whatever it is for her book.

mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used 10K for 10 minutes once and I couldn't sleep for about 24 hours. It was like I was on speed!
Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

We have also used 10,000 Hz to reduce swelling. it does work for that, but it is also a temporary effect. I am assuming it ramps up the lymphatic system temporarily, but that is just a guess.

She never experienced any negative effects from it.

Dan

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Jay, I think I saved about $15 getting it from Bryan and if you get it as an ebook you will save a lot more.

Thanks for the frx.

Scrambled_brain
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scrambled_brain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've used my rife machine more than 100 times over the years. Herx every single time; nothing ever seems to improve.

Same with every other treatment I've tried, and I've done many. I think I have some condition that does not allow my immune sytstem to clear the lyme. Maybe it is XMRV, but I doubt that too. Sorry, just frustrated.

Posts: 375 | From Southeast | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan...your crohn's...

http://www.crohns.net/Miva/education/articles/Fatty_Acids_for_the_Treatment_of_Crohns_Disease.shtml

OmegaBrite!!!

I promise.

The COMBINATION of treatments (whether they be Rife/infrared/abx.)

AND good - high quality nutrients is very important.

Hit Bb AND restore the severely depleted nutients.

Posts: 9426 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,

I'm new here on the rife thread! I just yesterday received my DT EMEM5A have a few questions. I am currently taking Omnicef and pulsing weekly with Tindimax and Azithromicyn.

Can I rife while taking antibiotics and any supps?

For Lyme, according to instructions, I would use 2 minutes each of 432, 800, 4328 and 10,000.

My tongue is also turning white. Can I do 465, 1550 at the same time?

any advice would be welcome!!

PS. Books on the way - Brian Rosner's Rife book

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Dan
I was due a rife session so I worked with 2016 some and then worked with sweeping it 2015 to 2017
last night.

Woke up in the middle of the night with stomach ache and took something to go back to sleep. Woke up in the morning with headache and stomach ache so you are on to something as far as I'm concerned. Headaches aren't usually one of my herxing symptoms with rife.

I also noticed when I looked at my gb4000 handbook which you have also it list 2016.
Once under Lyme disease primary and twice under lyme disease, secondary and babesia

I guess I will run it weekly along with others.
Since you are way ahead of me Dan would you purchase the Rife handbook next or Char's freq if you were in my shoes?
Thanks for going into detail earlier about 2016.
jay

[ 07-11-2010, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: jarjar ]

springshowers
Member # 19863

Thanks Dan.. Yea I totally agree with you..
And I think that the evidence and experiences of this group and the other list started I read and posted have been the most important for me as well.

I wish they had continued those lists they started but I realize its lots of work.

Thanks again

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
j_liz -- The frequency for XMRV is 448. I think I am going to use Char's numbers to tackle XMRV.
Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cawpo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cawpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had lyme and coinfections for over 16 years. I have been in treatment with a great LLMD for 7 years.

A friend has let me use her EMEM5 machine. The problem is when it is turned on I can instantly feel it in my chest. My chest gets tight, and I do not have enough air to speak. This is not a new symptom. I also have light, sound and vibration sensitivity.

Anyone else have this problem? Or any ideas?

I do not think I will be able to use the machine.

Posts: 109 | From PA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

LAXlover -- Welcome to the thread! I started out with a DT Machine and had great success with it.

Yes you can rife while on abx. Just be aware that when you go off your abx regimen, that you might have bigger herx's b/c the lyme is going to come out of hiding from the abx. So just be mindful of the length of your rife session.

I am rifing while on abx. You can use your rife for hitting lyme & co-infections, as well as viruses, bacteria and organ/system support.

Since you are new to rife I would not start out with 2 minutes per frequency. I would start with...30 seconds and wait 24 hours. Then if no herx then add 30 more seconds, ect until you get a herx. Then once you begin to herx, that is how many minutes you will stay with until the herx is less or no more.

Some people herx at 30 seconds and that is where they start. We are all different. But it is always better to be safe than sorry (IMO).

So I would start out with 30 seconds and move up from there.

You mentioned your white tongue. Are you taking a good probiotic? It sounds like you have a problem with yeast.

This is the tricky part -- you can treat for both lyme & yeast at the same time BUT since you are just starting out, you won't know what your herx is from (lyme or yeast). So IMO, do the lyme one day and then a couple of days later (once your herx is gone) then rife for the yeast (or vice versa). You don't want to be dealing with a yeast & lyme herx at the same time.

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

cawpo -- are you saying that by just turning on the machine, without using a frequency, that the machine causes you EMF symptoms?

i just wanted to make sure you weren't using a frequency and this was a herx reaction.

thanks!

ctlyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ctlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dan, i have a question. I thought i read a post of yours and you said that you have let others use your machine.If i am correct does that include using the mopa device. What type of results are you seeing with those people compared to your wife.

Thanks

Posts: 137 | From wethersfield ct | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have let others use my machine, but I am in a remote area, so it has mostly been used by family members, but not for Lyme by anyone else. Only one other person has used the MOPA so far.

A mother treated her 9 year daughter for Impetigo. The first run was short, given it as a child. It started to clear then came back. She ran it again this time longer and closer to the child.

The sores were going away quite nicely, but the doctor then recommended an antibiotic so then she took those, which essentially ruined the final result using the frequencies. I think they were almost gone prior to the antibiotic use, and I am unclear if the antibiotics were for this condition or not. Prior antibiotic use did not remove the sores.

The frequencies were Rife's original Strep frequencies run as a sweep, and another Strep sweep and some Staph frequencies. Strep was the culprit in this case, as the second run used just Strep frequencies. the child also had a bout with Strep Throat prior to the Impetigo outbreak.

Cawpo, I would make sure you are getting enough Magnesium, Potassium, and Calcium to possibly help with these sensitivities. But, some people are just sensitive, and it is the Lyme that is responsible for this sensitivity. Possibly Bart also. Bart really affects the nerves, as does Lyme. Anti-inflammatory supplements also may help to a lesser degree, but are important for treatment in general.

Jarjar, I am quite confident in 2016 and its ability to kill cyst form. I would stick with it for a few months, and keep notes of your progress.I think Char's may work also, but it is better to stick with one thing at a time, so you can learn what the frequency is capable of.

I know it works, but do not know if a lower powered machine can completely destroy all of it. It certainly will kill a lot of it. Power may prevent a complete cure, but take it as far as you can before addressing that part.

The Rife handbook is one of the best books I have ever bought, but the most up to date Lyme frequency treatments are right here, at this time.

The book covers a lot of different subjects and it is very well written. I recommend it to anyone, Lyme or not.

Thank you for the information Marnie. I do treat my Crohn's with Krill Oil among other things. The Krill oil, and other anti-inflammory supplements helped me rid myself of over thirty years of depression which was an accidental discovery. Low grade inflammation was the cause.

Scrambled_brain, I see people in your boat over and over again, in every thread using any given treatment. I think this needs to be part of our focus is to help people in this situation resolve this problem. It is not rare, and certainly we can figure out the reason.

One thing that I would try is to make a big effort to reduce inflammation, by using several of the anti-inflammatory supplements available, all of the time.

Krill Oil is a good one.

Turmeric or even better, but more expensive processed curcummin.

Ginger Capsules.

Pycnogenol.

There are several others, and commonly most all of these anti-inflammatory supplements thin the blood slightly and prevent clumping of the blood, which Lyme uses for its protection.

Coconut Oil for both the antibacterial properties and the energy it provides.

Anti-inflammatory supplements were used throughout our treatment. I think they allow the body to clear the Lyme and reduce the chronic inflammation that Lyme seems to create, and treatment can even make worse. I think it is easy to underestimate their importance.

Marnie knows a lot about Lyme's ability to create inflammation, and it seems to thrive in this environment. Anything to make the environment less favorable to Lyme is going to help.

If you are using antibiotics along with frequency treatments, 2016 Hz should be used as your Lyme treatment frequency. You are not going to hit Spirochetes as the antibiotics have already either killed this form or forced it into cyst form.

Run the straight frequency and also sweep it. For example run from 2014 Hz to 2018 Hz or something like that. Run this every time your treat Lyme, and increase it run time as you are able. I am quite sure you will see marked improvement over a few months time. Providing you are able to detox decently, and control inflammation which results from the bacteria, and its destruction.

Good Luck to you all, and keep reporting your results, good or bad. We will make treatment better and more effective based on your results and information.

Dan

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Scrambled_brain -- So sorry to hear of your set backs & fustration. As you mentioned in your post, it sounds like you have a problem detoxing. So you are right, rife, abx, whatever won't be of help if you cannot detox the die off as a result from treatments.

Your first step is to find a doctor (maybe a Dr. K. trained Dr.) to help you figure out what is going on in your body. Perhaps ART would be helpful?

Don't rule out rife, but it sounds like it won't be helpful for you until you figure out why your past treatments haven't produced any results.

In Bryan Rosners book, he talks about people not seeing results from rife sessions for at least 6 months - 1yr...and this is when people are diligent about rifing on a regular basis. And people have said in his book that these were rough 6 months...

From my personal experience, I did not have 'windows' of clearing for at least 5 months into rifing. And that was only when I was away from my machine due to travel.

I would not give up on the possibility of rifing in the future, it just sounds like it woudn't be helpful until you help your immune system & find out what is going on in your body.

Maybe check out KPU, ART, Allergie Immun.

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

j_liz -- your fatigue sounds like Babs. It is a fast reproducing parasite and needs to be rifed everyday or every other day. I use the frequencies that jarjar gave you. I run them as individual frequencies on my GB 4000 every other day for 5 minutes. I have worked up to 5 minutes for the past 6 months. I started at 1 minute each.

I have also been thinking about adding CFS & EBV frequencies to my rife sessions. I have sweeped the XMRV 448 frequency and not sure if I had a reaction or not.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

If metals are suspected to be causing treatment problems, I would give this product a look.

I have no experience with this treatment as it was not a problem in our case, but this product seems to have produced results from the limited information I have on it.

http://www.detoxmetals.com/

He also has symptoms of metal toxicity.

http://www.detoxmetals.com/content/HANDOUTS/Symptoms.pdf

Dan

mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does everyone herx from the Bart frequencies? I am using all of the frequencies here and I don't herx. I am pretty darn sure I have Bart, too. I do herx from the lyme Freq. (I now do them on different days).

Also - I remember when I was just using 1518 then added 832 at a friends suggestion - I went right up to 6 mins without gettng real sick because I heard you don't herx from the Bart freq - but that doesn't seem to be the case from what I've been hearing recently. I do feel better after rifing for Bart, though.

Thanks!

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Will I herx with the Babs frx? Do I need to start out slow? Should I run only one each session?

TIA,
liz

mojo
Member # 9309

Question re: 2016 - does it kill both cyst and the active form? I would think so if used alone since it causes a herx - as well as healing.
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I do not know for sure if 2016 Hz kills Spirochete form, as I had virtually eliminated all of that form prior to using 2016 Hz. I never did see any sign of Spirochete form coming back, once I started using 2016 Hz, but that may be coincidence.

306 Hz and 612 Hz both kill Spirochete form pretty easily, so I would just use those in case 2016 Hz does not kill that form. 432 Hz is pretty well established for Spirochete form also.

I do not know if everyone will suffer from treating Bart. I had never treated for it, and then blasted it with the MOPA. It caused quite a few negative effects. All of which are gone now.

Keep in mind it was the first treatments for this co-infection and I probably killed every bit of it in a very short time. I am sure that others have already reduced ths co-infection prior, or have treated it with a lower powered machine, that would produce milder response.

My situation was kind of unique.

Dan

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

mojo the important thing is that it appears to kill the cyst. There are several freq that are known to kill the the active form such as 612 or 306.
I rifed last night on 2016 plus a sweep and woke up with a headache again. Reminds me of the headaches that I use to get with Flagyl.

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,
Can you tell us what herx symptoms your wife experienced after rifing for bart? How many days/times did you have to treat it? Did you treat it daily? For how many minutes?
Thanks,
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I will look it up in my notes and get back to you on that. I pretty much have most everything documented, but I am not at home right now.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

the first time I used 832 Hz I noted a reaction similar to running any Lyme frequency. It caused her immediate discomfort. That was on 5-25-10. I ran it for twenty minutes, and that was my usual running time. She had some joint and spine pain during treatment

I also noted that 832 is a frequency that addresses many pathogens and conditions and also is for Mycoplasma Salivarium.

On 5-27-10 I ran the 832 frequency again for twenty minutes. Her reaction was less than the time before, not much at all, but again some pain in joints and spine. Her ankle swelling was much better since the last treatment.

On 6-03-10 I did a treatment and made the following notes.

I ran the 612 Hz harmonic autoprogram in channel sweep made with the MOPA as I usually do. I wanted to see if any Spirochetes were around. She had no reaction or sensation to the autoprogram.

Next I ran the 2016 Hz harmonic autoprogram, also in channel sweep mode which I suspect kills other forms of Lyme. While this used to be painful and uncomfortable for her, she had almost no detectable reaction to it. Possibly a couple of slight twinges, but almost nothing.

Then I ran the 832 Hz frequency for pathogen X as a sweep from 831 Hz to 833 Hz. I have learned that pathogens vary slightly, and a small sweep really can help.

This frequency made her ankles feel like they were swelling, and they actually did swell some, but not as much as she felt they were swelling.

She also felt an electrical tingling sensation in her ankles and legs as this was running. The 832 Hz frequency was the only one she had any noticeable reaction to. It would seem that I am mostly dealing with a co-infection and not so much Lyme anymore.

Someone pointed out to me that unexplained Edema is a symptom of Bartonella infection. That would be the most likely infection given that she does have Lyme.

I do not think I will have too much trouble with the Bart or whatever it is. It can't be as difficult as Lyme is to kill.

On 6-06-10 I made the following notes:

I ran the 2016 Lyme harmonic autoprogram, last night, in channel sweep mode for 20 minutes, then 831 to 833 sweep for 15 minutes, and ran the Lyme harmonic again for 30 minutes.

This time she had some twinges in the knees spine and a few other places from the Lyme harmonic autoprogram. Slightly more sensation than the other day, but pretty mild by past reactions.

I had the plasma tube by her ankles for the first run, along with the 832 sweep. This had the swelling feeling effect as last time, but not much actual swelling took place.

This morning, the bottom of her feet felt tingly and throbbing, but not really painful at all.

The second time I ran the 2016 Lyme harmonic, I placed the tube within a foot of her Stomach. This gave spine sensations, but nothing really painful like before.

On 6-08-10 I posted the following:

I have also noticed that every treatment using the 832 frequency results in a sore throat, sinus problems, swollen glands, and a low fever.

On 6-18-10 I made the following notes:

Cindy has been struggling with bouts of weakness, dizziness, and electricity like feeling in the legs. Numbness on one side of the face, that comes and goes. The same place the Bell's Palsy started up at. She can't stand very long without becoming so weak she feels like she is going to fall.

I thought it was possibly a plugged artery, and was trying to get her to see a cardiologist. Still, some of the symptoms do not fit with that, and these are Lyme symptoms experienced by lots of other people.

I spent some time looking into what might be causing this new problem. From what I can gather from other people who have Lyme, and similar symptoms, is that it is nerve damage, particularly in the spine. In this case it is likely from the destruction of the Lyme or the Bartonella, or both.

These symptoms are not that unusual, and seem to be the result of treating the disease, or just the progression of the disease, if you have had it for a very long time.

I suppose the good news is that if this is a direct result of killing these bugs, then it appears to be working well. Since I have no effect from these same frequencies, I do not believe it is just nerve damage from the frequencies, or I should have some negative effect from them also.

On 6-19-10 my comments read:

She seems to be coming out of it now. She was out raking in the yard and feels a lot better. I was pretty worried, but she does seem to be able to recover, from even these symptoms, given a little time.

On 6-20-10 she ended up in the emergency room because of a severe headache. Unbearable, and I had given her Nattokinase for the very first time the night before. It may or may not have been related to the Natto. It could have been a coincidence or it could have been more die off.

I never gave her Natto again, so that is still a mystery. CT scan revealed nothing and testing was done for Toxoplasmosis and Lyme (good luck) and she still does not know the results of those tests. She should find out soon.

I did think it was possible that inflammation of the Maxillary Nerve may have triggered the headache. That would be consistent with the results of treatment.

On 6-24-10 she is still running a low fever, nerve pain is coming and going intermittently, but a little less than before. Her immune system appears to be battling with something.

On 6-27-10 she was much better and I gave her a final treatment. The results indicated all infection may be gone. I have not treated her since.

She has had intermittent chest pain throughout this treatment and numbness, but now the chest pain is less than before. I am hoping it disappears altogether.

My actual notes from this date read:

I just finished up with the Lyme 2016 Hz harmonic autoprogram run through the MOPA in channel sweep mode for twenty minutes. I also did a sweep of the 832 Bartonella frequency consisting of 831 Hz to 833 Hz for twenty minutes also. Gating was run for both.

No reaction of any kind to the Lyme harmonic. No ankle pain, no face sensations, nothing of any kind. It is the first time ever that this frequency has produced nothing.

The Bart frequency produced a slight pain in a toe, and her finger joints twinged a little for a short time, but that was it.

In all likelihood, I am going to treat her a couple of more times but not for quite a while. I am going to consider it cured until I have some indication that it is not.

Her strange symptoms since the last treatment have subsided for the most part. Dizziness is gone, weakness is gone. She no longer has any swelling in the ankles. That is another first since infection. She still has numbness in a few places that comes and goes. I am going to say it is either nerve damage from die off, but I really think she has a partially blocked artery, and hopefully we can get that diagnosed definitively in the near future.

Unless something else crops up that looks like Lyme symptoms, I am calling this one done, and at least for the time being, successful.

Now the long wait and watching starts.

That is the actual record of the Bart and lyme treatments done recently with the GB-4000 driving the MOPA amplifier.

It may have been a huge Lyme cyst die off that caused the problems, or Bart, and both may have contributed in some way.

Twenty minutes was my usual running time for both, but I did hammer the Lyme using the 2016 Hz Lyme harmonic program for a total of 50 minutes on 6-06-10. May have been too much, but it all worked out in the end.

It does show you have to be very careful, especially if someone is very sick to begin with.

I did five total treatments for Bart, and the last one produced almost no reaction. that is using a high voltage machine, so that may not translate into only five treatments using less powerful devices. It does indicate that it is not too hard to eliminate.

Dan

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

For some of you new guys popping into the thread here is a post Metallic Blue did awhile back that might be helpful to you.

I wanted to start a thread on this subject which involved no debate. I have tried to organize the frequencies I see used most often later in the thread as well as those written by authors regarding Rife Therapy.

I also listed notes from Bryan Rosner's book "When Antibiotics Fail, Lyme Disease And Rife Machines"

These frequencies are measured in Hz. Some of these have "Note" next to them. If the frequencies are in a range, such a 200 thru 220, then that means you can use 200, 201, 202 etc, but the "Noted" number is the one a patient has previously mentioned using in that range.

At the bottom I have listed frequencies that have consistently shown up "over and over" in reports of patients who have reported huge improvements from Lyme Disease as a direct result. At the very bottom you'll also find co-infection frequencies and a full comprehensive list of frequencies of hundreds of diseases.

Frequencies noted as effective by the general Lyme Disease community

Borrelia Burgdorferi (Lyme Disease)

20 thru 27 (Note: 20)
90 thru 125
260 thru 275
293 thru 325 (Especially 306)
334 thru 345
382 (b. garinii & b afzellii)
387-388 (b. garinii & afzelli)
412 thru 414
420 thru 440
533 thru 534
550 thru 650 (Note: 570, 589, 597, 605, 615, 620, 625, 640, 644)
610 thru 612
688 thru 690
790 thru 810 (Note: 797, 800, 810)
884 thru 885
995 thru 1,010 (Note: 1000)
1,320 thru 1,420
1,540 thru 1,633 (try 1,633)
2,110 (Important Cysts)

Frequencies from the Consolidated Annotated Frequency List (CAFL)

Significantly Important Frequencies

20-25 (strongly suggest)
306 (strongly suggest)
432 (strongly Suggest)
610 thru 612 (strongly suggested)
727 (strongly suggested)
732 (strongly suggested)
745 (strongly suggested)
780 thru 800 (especially 790)
832 (strongly suggest)
2,016 (strongly suggested)
2,110 (strongly suggested)

Co-infection Frequencies

Babesia

1,583 thru 1,584

Bartonella Henslae

364, 379
832 (Important)

Mycoplasma Fermentans

Mycoplasma Pneumonia

Ehrlichia

Listing Of Hundreds of Disease Frequencies

Visit this link to download a PDF file for the list.

Link: http://altered-states.net/barry/rifeFAQ/Frequency-List.pdf

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Dan
I just noticed that in MB's post above there was a note of 2110 being an important cyst freq.
Guess I will have to experiment with that later and see if I get the same headache that 2106 gives me. As mentioned before flagyl was the only abx that my herx involved headaches. Same with 2016 only rife freq. that my herx involves an headache.
I hated flagyl and I had to space it out at small doses due to the cyst die off reaction. I stopped it after 4 weeks.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

There very well could be more than one cyst busting frequency. I never really tested any other ones since 2016 Hz was working well enough. I was very happy to find that the cysts could be destroyed period. I did not know if that would be possible using frequencies.

If you try out 2110 Hz let us know what your reaction is.

Dan

mojo
Member # 9309

What is the significance of rifing from lower to higher frequencies? Is it necessary?

I've always done it that way but don't remember if it's been addressed here.

Sheryl777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ordered a BCX Ultra today. I'm ready for anything but another year of antibiotics.

Sheryl.

Posts: 258 | From Spokane, WA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Hey Sheryl... Sounds good. I have the BCX too so let me know if you have questions.. etc.
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Can you give me an example of what you mean mojo?

Dan

mojo
Member # 9309

I read somewhere, or in several places, I think, where you should always rife from low to high in regards to frequencies.

So the lower numbered frequencies go before higher ones. And in the DT EMEM handbook they are always listed that way (from low to high). I don't remember it being mentioned here so I was just wondering............

This evening I used the 2016 for cyst busting and wanted to use some of the spirochette killing frequencies afterwards and it was the first time I did a lower frequency after a higher one. (ex: 2016 then 1224)

I have this idea that cysts contain spirochettes and that they are released when the cysts are broken up - seems like I've seen photos, etc. (but my sister who also has Lyme doesn't remember this so............) So I wanted to kill some ketes after I broke up the cysts.

I hope this makes sense!

mojo
Member # 9309

Found a paper with some good photos.

Talks about them being "encapsulated" Does this make sense?

http://www.lymeinfo.net/medical/LDAdverseConditions.pdf

You have to click on the second to last link.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I vaguely remember reading that someplace, but have never followed it. I use the frequency for Lyme Spirochetes first, if I am targeting them.

Simply because I do not want to give them a chance to convert into cyst form by threatening them with another frequency. Spirochete form is much easier to kill off.

I make exceptions to that rule if I am trying to determine if a different frequency provokes a reaction. For instance if I am testing 832 for the first time, and do not want leftover reactions clouding any reaction to the new frequency, I will run the new one first.

Dan

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,
Thanks for the detail on the symptoms and herx reactions your wife had. I find it very interesting that even at the very end, she was having some pretty serious symptoms - she had to go to the hospital for a headache, etc... It appears that the herx reactions don't diminish at the end. You can have a really bad one, and then perhaps be cured!

I recall hearing Dr. Burrescano speak at a lecture about how he cured himself...at the very end he would stop abx for awhile and wait for the symptoms to come back and then slam the bugs with abx. He pulsed abx at the end and it sounded like he had some bad herxes right up to the end, as your wife did. It's not what I would expect...rather I would expect symptoms to get milder and milder as there would presumably be less die off.

How did you determine that your wife has fully kicked it? Did she have no response at all during the last session?

Thanks also for the info about the low fevers, sore throat and swollen glands...that is very interesting, as I have linked those symptoms to bart as well, just by observing my family's symptoms. After I delivered my twin boys, I suspect my bart came out, as my feet would be so sore in the morning and I had a sore throat for a year, which was much worse at night.

I plan to use the 832 for longer periods of time. I don't think 3 or 4 minutes is really doing much, especially with the DT machine. I will see what happens with longer run times.

I am so excited to hear the news about your wife...thanks for sharing. Does she have any lingering nerve pain, etc. now?

I very much look forward to seeing your protocol. My husband is not making much progress on abx and we are now trying some of the nutramedix herbs on him that my children are doing well on. But I plan to add rife into his protocol down the road.

By the way, where did you purchase the MOPA? Is this an amplifier that can run with any machine? Would this mean you could purchase the GB without the amplifier and just get the MOPA instead?

Thanks again for all of the detail...it really helps!

Best,

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I did go by the lack of treatment response, as she always has felt the treatments for some odd reason.

I am not certain she is cured, but I have none of the symptoms present that have been there since infection. The numbness is totally gone with the exception of when she has some chest pain, her arm will numb a little. Ankle swelling is gone, and that appeared to be a Bart symptom.

The chest pain may be a heart related problem, and they keep postponing her stress test. It may be nerve damage, but it also could be an artery blockage. I would like to be able to rule that out soon.

It is happening less often as time goes by, but I do not want a sudden heart attack that could have been prevented.

She has never gone without symptoms longer than three weeks at the most. That was after a high fever which knocked down the infection. Normally a week would bring back symptoms. If she goes a few months, I will be convinced. She is getting tired of me grilling her everyday on any possible symptoms. She just has none at this time.

The MOPA does not need the amplifier that is used with the GB-4000. The MOPA is designed to work with the GB, and I do not think it will work with another machine. Even if it does, it would likely void the warranty.

The MOPA is available from any of the GB-4000 vendors. They all are pretty good. I do not want to favor one dealer over another, as I have done business with a few of them over the years.

There are other higher powered machines that may work just as well. And if you live in a city, the MOPA is not a good choice, because of its tendency to trip out arc fault breakers, and possible other interference problems. Non RF machine may be better for city use.

Bruce Stenulsons EM+ machines are pretty powerful and he is an expert at this stuff.

The TrueRife machines are also very good, and have enough power to do the job.

The Nutramedix herbs Samento and Cumanda were the first treatment we used. They did help, but I do not know how darn long you would have to take them to totally get rid of the disease. Stomach problems ended that treatment also.

I think you can go quite a bit longer for Bart. I did twenty minutes with the MOPA and no one died in the process. Although I was not sure that was going to be the case, at the time.

We really did not have many options left, so I am glad that this worked out in the end. It took a heck of a long time to put it all together, but thanks to all of the information here, and at the Rife Forum, it is done now, as far as I can tell.

Dan

Sheryl777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan, do you think the BCX Ultra does not have the penetrating power to totally get rid of lyme? I can always cancel my order. Another site said that the BCX only penetrates 3".

Has anyone totally recovered using the BCX?

Sheryl

Posts: 258 | From Spokane, WA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17804

Here is some feedback from a BCX Ultra sales site so it is hopefully not just a sales tool. Interesting how the guy thinks impedance matching is more important than power:

"My name is John White. ([email protected]). I am an electrical engineer with 30 years experience in electronics and high power circuitry. I have a technical background and don't have a blind belief in alternative healing. I wish to give feedback of a BCX-Ultra I purchased in May 2010. I have no commercial interest in this machine, and the following is totally unbiased and honest.

Before purchasing the BCX-Ultra I investigated all the alleged "Rife" machines available on the market. I have also designed and built Rife machines myself using advanced electronics, and measured the results obtained.

One must understand certain principles before deciding on the unit to buy. I will avoid technical terms to clarify to a broader audience the points I am making.

A magical ``resonant frequency'' for cell destruction does not exist. Most Rife machine suppliers talk about cell "resonance". An analogy often used is the wine glass clich�, where a certain frequency will shatter the glass. Take a minute to think this one out. We are mostly composed of water. Fill a wine glass with water and it will never resonate. No frequency will get the glass to break. What must be achieved is impedance resonance, which is very technical and difficult to explain in layman's terms.

Power levels are NOT important. In Royal Rife's experiments, a greater effect was found when the power level was lower.

What IS important is the transfer of energy from the frequency generator to the pathogen. This is achieved when the radiation of the Rife machine matches that of the pathogen. This is known as impedance matching.

I evaluated all of the commercially available ``Rife'' units and believe the BCX-Ultra is the ONLY commercial unit on the market today that will function correctly.

I am very impressed with the quality of the workmanship put into the BCX-Ultra. I have tested its output levels and waveforms, and they are stable and accurate. The design engineers have obviously put an immense effort into designing a world-class machine, and should be proud of what they have built."

He went on to describe four treatments that worked successfully.

mojo
Member # 9309

When I was just using 832 and 1518 for Bart I did those frequencies for six minutes (a physician that used Rife on himslef suggested this) with no extra herx. At that time I was rifing for Lyme/Erlich/Bart all at the same time.

Now I am using every frequency for Bart that is listed here - the newer ones (for me) for two minutes and 1518 and 832 for three. Next week I think I'll do them all for three min each- then maybe longer since I don't seem to be herxing.

Yesterday I did Bart in the a.m., after my nap I did Lyme (EMEM frequencies plus 612, 1224 and 2016) at night. I didn't sleep very well or very deeply but not sure if it was due to the rifing.

I only have a slight headache this a.m. but I've also got some "female" stuff going on. (nuff said). I think the sanua really paid off, too.

Dan - good points! I am going to have to ask my sister why we do it in "numerical order" - I know she does it that way, too.

Eventually I am going to add Myco, candida/fungus/, and viruses. I'm doing Lyme, Erlich, Babs (even though I don't think I have it), Bart and parasites now.

I've done candida/fungus before with no herx but my sister was with me and she got very ill. I'm telling you these things work!!!

mojo
Member # 9309

Another question.

Anybody rifing for parasites??

I am using the frequencies that came with my machine (EMEM5A) plus the two that NS says kills 75% of parasites. I am only doing one minute each with no big herx BUT I seem to get facial acne.

I've gotten acne with The Cowden protocol (mostly with the Cumanda which also gets parasites)and also from drops from a NP that had parasite stuff in it.

Anyone else experience this?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have not used parasite frequencies enough to know if they work well or not.

Cumanda works very well for Fungal problems also. It is a very effective product for several conditions. One of our employees cleared up a nagging lung infection using just Cumanda. Prior antibiotics did not touch it. My son also stopped Pneumonia in its tracks with just a couple of doses.

I do not know if the BCX is capable of totally ridding the body of Lyme, or not. I am not sure of what the output of the BCX is to begin with. Rife used between 50 and 60 Watts for his earlier, more successful machines, so that is what I am going by. I purposely waited for the MOPA because it was the closest thing to an original Rife device that has come out yet.

Prior to that, the BCX Ultra was closest to an original Rife Device.

When you add in gating, 50 watts will usually produce bursts of over 100 Watts. Closer to 150 Watts. That is for the MOPA. I do not know the specs for the BCX Ultra.

The BCX Ultra also uses a carrier wave, which likely does increase penetration over a device that does not have an RF carrier. Rife used a carrier, and I am sure he used it for a reason.

I think you can achieve similar results with a strong magnetic field, like the other, non carrier machines use, such as the Doug Coil.

I do not know of anyone cured using the BCX, but that does not mean it has not happened. I also think we have some better frequencies to work with. Maybe not better, but we know what does what, so we do not have to run a hundred frequencies to get someplace.

"Power levels are NOT important. In Royal Rife's experiments, a greater effect was found when the power level was lower."

This statement is unsupported as far as I know. Rife did not increase the power of his machine, because it worked well at the 50 to 60 Watts he was using. One person was running one of his machines at around 90 watts, and that concerned him. He did not think a lower wattage was better, he just was not sure that higher power would not possibly have some negative effects.

One hundred Watts is kind of a practical limit for a plasma device, as more than that just produces more heat, without any other benefit. Stuff starts burning out at levels higher than that.

I guess the bottom line is those of you with the BCX will have to determine if it is capable of curing. I am quite sure it will get you very close, at the least.

Dan

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

mojo I noticed you mentioned having a slight headache after doing 2016 and some other freq at night.
Believe me I'm a glutton for punishment I do way more 2016 and 2016 freq sweep then I should for working on a new freq. So I do deal with headaches the next day but I ask for trouble by not starting out only doing 5 minutes.

mojo
Member # 9309

jarjar: I only did one minute - like I do with any new frequency! I was going to ask how long you all did the 2016 - I'm totally impressed!

The 612 and 1224 are still new to me and 612 kicked my butt the first two times (and I've only used it twice so far at one min. lol). Wasn't about to go too crazy as I have something to do for a bit this evening and then again tomorrow a.m.

I am a little "out of it" at the moment, but still the headache is minor.

I may get a little more adventurous next week.

springshowers
Member # 19863

Here is a nice Specification and Long description of the BCX ULTRA Machine.

I have noticed more and more people purchasing this machine lately.

BCX Ultra Documentation

How to Compare BCX Ultra to other rife machines

CD57
Member # 11749

I did the 831-833 sweep today for 20 minutes....big difference from the 5 minutes I was doing! holy cow!

Also did 612 and 2016 this week so not sure what is what.

Are most people here not seriously ill/brain impacted? I failed abx and am hoping that my machine is powerful enough to get to the brain.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have some news that concerns me.

Cindy had a bone density scan, which involves X-rays, but I am not sure if the high frequencies are variable or not. If someone knows, that would be helpful to me.

She had ankle pain that did not last long, and spine pain that has lasted for a longer time.

This means that some Lyme may still be present. I can think of no other reason she would feel this.

I am going to treat some more just as a precaution.

Dan

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

CD 57 did you ever try putting one foot pad on your forehead and one on your neck that I mentioned to you. I was told to do this for specific brain issues. It is easy to do when laying down. Remember one cord goes in the positive and one in the negative if you are only using the foot pads. You might try it for your bart frequencies. Thats how I was instructed to do on my 4000. I am presuming you have the 4000.
springshowers
Member # 19863

Mojo

Sorry I did not answer your other questions on another thread about the Fry Parasite.

I have been rifing and experimenting with numbers working on that issues.

So far I am finding the lower numbers are working best for me. As far as I can tell. I am still not ready to really give a full result or answer of my best response but numbers such as
20, 47, 60, 64, 72, 96, 112, 120, 125, 128, 152, 240, 334

I know you also asked what medications I have used for it.

I wrote a long message here but it got too long for the thread so please check your PMs ok

Blessings

tick battler
Member # 21113

Has anyone rifed for borna virus or know anyone that has?

Thanks,
tickbattler

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

CD 57,

I am much improved with abx and am now being weaned which may take the rest of the yr. I am not sure. My brain is much better, but not well.

Will I experience a herx when I rife for Babs?

Who makes the BCX Ultra (not that I am ready to buy). I saw you can get it from Amazon.com from Hymas (or something like that).

liz

LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 12 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a frequency for c diff? Just curious. Have had minor "D" lately but worsened today after only about 2 months of antibiotics. Stopped meds today to bombard myself with s. boulardi, kefir, acido, and another 30 billion mixed probiotic (forgot name).

-LAXlover

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement